Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] It’s eighty-five and sunny today in Pasadena. 帕萨迪纳今天晴天 85华氏度
[00:07] That’s right, it’s Christmas time. 对了 圣诞节马上就要到了
[00:10] For the first time in my whole life, 这是我一生中第一次
[00:12] I get to spend Christmas as part of a family, 作为一个家庭成员和大家共度圣诞节
[00:14] And I’m so excited that I even let them dress me up. 我太兴奋了 我还让他们帮我打扮了一下
[00:17] Check it out. 瞧瞧
[00:19] Pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧
[00:20] Hey, I got the red nose and I can talk. 我有红鼻子而且我可以说话
[00:23] I wonder if I can fly. 我想知道我会不会飞
[00:30] Nope. 不行
[00:33] It doesn’t matter. 不过没关系
[00:33] I finally get to discover the true meaning of Christmas. 因为我懂得了圣诞节真正的意义
[00:37] Hey, I think it means having a place to pee indoors. 意义就在于家里终于有个地方能让我尿尿了
[00:41] No! 不
[00:43] Sorry. First Christmas. 对不起 我第一次过圣诞节
[00:46] Don’t feel bad, Stan. 别难过 斯坦
[00:48] Last Christmas, I drank a whole carton of egg nog 上次圣诞节的时候 我喝了一整盒蛋酒
[00:51] And threw up on santa’s cookie plate. 还吐在了圣诞老人的饼干盘上了
[00:53] They were gone the next morning. Santa’s gross. 第二天早上他们全不见了 圣诞老人真恶心
[00:57] Hey, you dropped these pine needles outside. 你们把松树上的松针都掉在外面了
[01:01] Phil Trummer. 菲尔・特拉默
[01:02] You know how in every neighborhood 你知道每个小区里面
[01:03] There’s one mean, scary guy that nobody likes? 总有一个尖酸刻薄不讨人喜欢的邻居
[01:06] Phil Trummer trains that guy. 菲尔・特拉默就是那个人
[01:10] Mr. Trummer, we were gonna clean those up. 特拉默先生 我们会把松针清理干净的
[01:12] Daddy, I thought you said to 爸爸 我记得你不是说
[01:14] let them blow into nasty old man Trummer’s yard? 让松针吹到那个讨人厌的老特拉默的院子里吗
[01:17] My dad calls everyone nasty old man Trummer. 我爸爸把每个人的名字都叫成讨人厌的老特拉默
[01:20] He calls my mom nasty old man Trummer. 他叫我妈也叫讨人厌的老特拉默
[01:23] So, mr. Trummer, any special plans for the holidays? 那么 特拉默先生 假期有什么打算吗
[01:26] Oh, thanks for asking, nasty old man Trummer. 多谢关心 讨人厌的老特拉默
[01:31] Just calling the cops if you leave 要是八点以后你们的圣诞彩灯还亮着
[01:32] your Christmas lights on after 8:00. 我会叫打电话警察来的
[01:36] Wow, you can really tell it’s Christmas. 圣诞节还真是要到了啊
[01:38] He was so much nicer this time. 他这次很友好
[01:40] He didn’t call me sally or tell me to cut my hair. 他都没叫我莎丽 也没叫我剪头发
[01:42] Cut your hair, Sally! 把头发剪了 莎丽
[01:56] Dog With a Blog S01E06 Bark! The Herald Angels Sing
[02:08] You’re writing and we’re not in school? 你在家里写字 这可不是学校啊
[02:10] Quiet, I’m thinking. 安静 我在思考
[02:11] Writing and thinking? 写字和思考
[02:13] It’s a Christmas miracle! 真是圣诞节的奇迹啊
[02:16] No, it’s a Christmas wish list. 不是 这是我的圣诞节愿望清单
[02:17] A Christmas miracle would be if you moved back to Whoville. 圣诞节奇迹应该是你搬回了你的无名镇去
[02:22] My mom never lets me make a wish list. 我妈从来没让我写过愿望清单
[02:24] She believes all christmas gifts should be a surprise. 她认为圣诞节礼物应该是惊喜
[02:26] And she’s the world’s worst gift giver. 而她真的很不会送礼物
[02:28] She can’t be that bad. 她没那么差吧
[02:30] Her gifts are one of a kind, 她的礼物大多都是从
[02:32] Often bought at craft fairs or boutiques. 手工艺品市场或者小商品店淘回来的
[02:34] Oh, man. 天啊
[02:37] Well, now that my dad is married to your mom, 既然我爸已经和你妈结婚了
[02:39] I guess we’re all doing it this way. 我想这次你应该可以写愿望单了
[02:41] This is for real? I get to make a list? 真的吗 我要写一个单子
[02:43] I mean, I’m used to making lists of things I have to do, 我是说 我以前写的单子都是关于我必须做什么
[02:45] Or things I disapprove of, or silly names for pickles– 或者关于我不赞成的事或者是关于腌菜的一些有趣的名字
[02:49] Gherkin. 西印度小黄瓜
[02:51] Lame. 烂透了
[02:52] Or things that annoy me about you. 或者是一些你让我生气的事情
[02:54] Super lame. 更烂了
[02:55] No.72: Limited vocabulary. 第七十二条 词汇量严重匮乏
[03:00] But I never got to make a list of things I want. 我从来没写过一张关于我想要什么的单子
[03:02] Where do I start? Ooh, wait a minute. Pepperoncini. 我应该怎么开头呢 等一下 托斯卡纳辣椒
[03:07] That’s something you want? 那是你要的东西
[03:09] No, it’s a pickle. 不 是一种腌菜
[03:11] No.73: Knows nothing of pickles. 第七十三 对腌菜一无所知
[03:17] Here’s my list. 这是我的愿望清单
[03:20] A t-rex bone? 一根霸王龙的骨头
[03:21] Where’s someone gonna get that for you? 谁能给你弄这个来
[03:23] Right down the street in that giant bone store. 就在街尾的那家大骨头店就有
[03:25] That’s the museum of natural history. 那是自然历史博物馆
[03:28] That’s the worst name for a bone store since “Cemetery.” 那是继“墓地”后又一个骨头店的烂名字
[03:32] I just can’t believe my mom agreed to this list thing. 我只是不敢想象我妈竟然同意让我们写愿望清单
[03:35] I did not agree to this list thing! 我不同意他们写愿望清单
[03:39] But I’ve always done lists. 但是我一直都让他们写愿望清单的
[03:41] Bennett, what does that teach the kids? 班尼特 你就是这样教育孩子的
[03:42] That you write down something and you automatically get it? 你写下一些东西然后就自然而然地得到了
[03:45] That’s not christmas. That’s mother’s day. 那才不是圣诞节呢 那是母亲节
[03:48] Well, this is our first christmas together as a family. 这是我们第一次作为一个家庭一起过圣诞节
[03:52] I have my traditions and you have yours. 我有我的传统 你有你的
[03:56] But if surprise gifts is what you want, we’ll do it. 但如果你想给孩子们惊喜礼物的话 那我们就按你的来
[04:01] That’s very sweet. 你真体贴
[04:02] Okay, and so what tradition of yours should we do? 好吧 那哪些事该遵循你的传统做法呢
[04:04] Well, I know you think of me as an esteemed doctor, 我知道你觉得我是一个受人尊敬的医生
[04:07] Loving father, and macho man of a husband. 慈爱的父亲和有男子气概的丈夫
[04:10] What you don’t know is that I also like to get dressed up 但是你不知道其实我也喜欢穿上盛装
[04:12] And go singing around the neighborhood. 在小区里唱歌
[04:15] Now, it’s not just caroling, 不只是唱赞美诗
[04:16] It’s more of a yuletide cabaret brought to your front door. 而更像是在你家门前的一场圣诞节歌舞表演
[04:28] What would your second choice be? 你还有其他想做的吗
[04:30] Well, you’re not seeing it with the full effect, 你还没有看到整体效果
[04:33] With the bowler hat and the white gloves. 还有圆礼帽和白色手套呢
[04:36] The neighbors look forward to it every year. 邻居们每年都非常期待
[04:38] Hark, the herald angels sing 听啊 天使高声唱
[04:42] Glory to the newborn king “荣耀归与新生王”
[04:52] Must have gone to bed early. 肯定是早早睡觉去了
[04:57] What better way to embrace the Christmas spirit 除了我的小小天才之作“圣诞爵士弥撒”表演
[04:59] Than with a little piece of genius I call “All that jazz-mas.” Ah! 还有什么更好的方式来发扬圣诞节的精神吗
[05:04] I’ve already got a bowler hat and a jazz suit for you, too. 我帮你也买了一个圆礼帽和一套爵士服
[05:06] – You do? – It’s got sequins! -真的吗 -上面还镶有金属亮片呢
[05:10] I’ll go get them! 我拿给你看
[05:11] Oh, I guess since we’re doing my surprise tradition, 既然我们这次按照我的惊喜礼物的方式过圣诞节
[05:13] There’s really no argument I can make against jazz caroling. 那么我反对爵士颂歌你不会生气吧
[05:16] Is there? Is there an argument? 你不会生气吧 不生气吧
[05:19] Mom! This is so great! I’m writing my Christmas list! 妈妈 太棒了 我在写我的圣诞节愿望单
[05:21] Oh, honey. It’s sweet you’re pretending to like this crazy list idea– 亲爱的 你假装喜欢这个疯狂愿望清单的主意确实很贴心
[05:25] I’m not pretending. I love it. 我没在假装 我确实喜欢
[05:28] My brave little girl, trying so hard to hide her disappointment. 我勇敢的小女孩 这么努力掩饰你的失望
[05:31] Don’t worry, we’re doing this our way– no lists. 别担心 我们还是按照我们的方式来 没有什么清单
[05:36] I’m gonna surprise you like every year. 我会像往常一样给你惊喜的
[05:38] Oh, yay. 真棒
[05:42] Your hep threads, pussycat. 你的时尚装备 小猫咪
[05:47] Oh, yay. 真棒
[05:56] …and silent night, snap, kick. 和宁静的夜晚 啪 踢腿
[05:58] No, no, no. Honey, come on. 不 亲爱的 来嘛
[06:00] It’s a simple eight-count, stay with me. 只是个简单的八拍 跟我学
[06:02] Whether or not I stay with you 我现在在想的就是
[06:04] is definitely something I’m mulling over right now. 还要不要再跟着你学了
[06:10] Oh, Chloe, sweetie, check who it is. 克洛伊 宝贝 看看谁来了
[06:11] It might be a stranger on the other side of the door. 门的另一边可能是个陌生人哦
[06:13] Can’t be any stranger than what’s on this side of the door. 肯定不会比门这边的这个人更奇怪了
[06:13] (注:“更奇怪”和“陌生人”是一个词stranger)
[06:17] It’s nasty old man Trummer again. 又是讨人厌的老特拉默
[06:19] Everybody get down! 全体蹲下
[06:20] I can hear you! 我听到你说话了
[06:22] Get down and give thanks for wonderful mr. Trummer 蹲下并且向好好先生特拉默表示感谢
[06:26] And for the baboon heart that’s keeping him alive. 也谢谢他体内狒狒的心脏让他存活至今
[06:30] Hello, Mr. Trummer. 你好 特拉默先生
[06:31] Oh, look. It’s Fosse the Snowman. 瞧瞧 这是雪人福斯啊
[06:35] Does Christmas really need this? 圣诞节真的有必要这样吗
[06:35] (注:圣诞老人有九只驯鹿,第四只叫Prancer)
[06:37] Santa’s already got one prancer. 圣诞老人已经有一只“乱舞”的驯鹿了
[06:40] Actually, I’m much more of a dasher. 事实上 我算是个时髦的帅哥
[06:40] (注:Dasher和Vixen是圣诞老人的第二和第五只驯鹿)
[06:42] And my wife here is a vixen. 而我的妻子是只“雌狐狸”
[06:44] Oh, thank you, sweetheart. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[06:47] Well, that’s a disgusting display. If I had tears, I’d cry. 真是恶心 如果我有眼泪的话 我都哭了
[06:53] That must have been one mean baboon. 那肯定是一只刻薄的狒狒
[06:56] I just came to tell you to turn your blinking lights off at night. 我只是过来告诉你们晚上把你们一闪一闪的灯给关掉
[07:00] They’re keeping me up. 它们闪的我睡不着
[07:01] Are you going to attach balloons to your house and fly away? 你会在房子上面系上气球然后飞走吗
[07:05] I wish. 我希望会
[07:10] What’s so important that you had to pull me away from the internet? 有什么大事你非得把我从网上拽下来
[07:12] I was watching a zebra do a back flip off a diving board. 我在看一只斑马在跳水板上做后空翻跳水
[07:16] That’s a huge waste of time. Please send it to me. 那完全是浪费时间 记得传给我看看
[07:20] All right, now, we have something very important to discuss. 好了 我有一件很重要的事情要和你们讨论
[07:23] We have to pretend to like the gifts mom gives us Christmas morning 我们得假装喜欢妈妈给我们准备的圣诞节礼物
[07:26] Or she will be devastated. 不然她会失望的
[07:27] Her gifts can’t be that bad. 她的礼物不会那么烂吧
[07:29] Really? What do you think of this? 是吗 你觉得这个怎么样
[07:32] Aah! It’s hideous! 啊 太丑了
[07:36] Is that your mom? 那是你妈妈吗
[07:39] Why would she give that to a kid? 为什么她会把那种东西送给一个孩子
[07:41] Maybe for the same reason she gave these to a kid. 也许和她送这些是同样的原因
[07:45] Grandma’s teeth. 奶奶的假牙
[07:48] Doesn’t mommy like you? 妈妈不喜欢你吗
[07:50] The question is, didn’t grandma have a toothbrush? 问题是 奶奶难道没有牙刷吗
[07:54] If any of my presents are this bad, I’m gonna freak. 如果我的礼物是这样的话 我会被吓死的
[07:57] I’m gonna do this. 我会这样
[08:06] Look, the point is, if mom sees how much we hate the gifts, 听着 关键是 如果妈妈知道我们这么讨厌她的礼物
[08:10] She will have a very sad Christmas. 她圣诞节会很难过的
[08:12] Judging by this picture, your mom can’t help but smile. 从这个照片来看 你妈妈笑得停不下来
[08:15] That’s not my mother! 那不是我妈
[08:18] Okay, we’ll fake what we think about the gifts. 好吧 我们会假装出我们对那些礼物的态度
[08:20] I’m pretty good at faking what I think about things. 我很会假装对事物的态度
[08:22] “No, Amanda, I’m not coming over to your house “不 阿曼达 我来你家并不是因为
[08:25] because your sister’s a model. 你的姐姐是一个模特
[08:27] I like hearing about your skin problems.” 我喜欢听你讲你的皮肤问题”
[08:31] Guys, we have to practice our reactions. Watch this. 我们必须练习一下我们的反应 看这个
[08:35] I unwrap the box. 我打开盒子
[08:36] What could it be? 会是什么呢
[08:37] Something I’ve always wanted! 是我一直想要的东西
[08:39] A look of surprise, a tiny gasp, a squeal, a butt wiggle. 惊喜的表情 轻微的喘气 尖叫一声 扭一下屁股
[08:44] Who’s up next? 下一个谁来
[08:45] Oh, me, me, me! I got this. 我 我 我会了
[08:48] “Hey, wow, great gift, Ellen. 礼物真棒 艾伦
[08:50] I mean, you nailed it! How did you know?!” 我是说 你真厉害 你怎么知道我喜欢这个
[08:52] And butt wiggle. 然后扭一下屁股
[08:55] Stan, no. You’re the only one here who doesn’t get to talk. 斯坦 你是这里唯一一个不用说话的
[08:59] Then the whole thing’s off. 那就没我什么事儿了
[09:00] If I butt wiggle without talking, I get the worm medicine. 如果我不说话还扭屁股的话 那我要打蛔虫了
[09:05] All right, Chloe, show me your stuff. 好了 克洛伊 你做给我看看
[09:07] Convince me you really love your present. 让我相信你真的喜欢你的礼物
[09:11] What’s that look? 这是什么表情
[09:12] I drank three juice boxes. 我喝了三盒果汁
[09:14] I have to go! 我得走了
[09:19] Okay, Tyler, your turn. 好了 泰勒 轮到你了
[09:21] Oh, I’m good, I went a few minutes ago. 我没事 我刚去过厕所
[09:23] No, your thrilled present-opening face. Go! 不是这个 你拆礼物的时候的惊喜的表情 来吧
[09:26] I gave you my best stuff with the skin problem. 我已经给你看了我听皮肤问题时候的表情了
[09:29] Well, mom doesn’t have a skin problem. 妈妈没有皮肤问题
[09:30] Then why does she wear all that white stuff on– 那她为什么要涂那么多白色的东西在脸上
[09:32] That’s not her! 那不是我妈
[09:35] Hey, I can fake it all you want, 你想要什么表情我都能假装
[09:37] But what if the gift is even worse than I can imagine? 可是要是礼物比我想象中的还要糟怎么办
[09:40] Well, then there’s only one thing to do. 那你只要做一件事情
[09:42] We gotta find the real gifts 我们提前找到真正的礼物
[09:44] so we won’t be horrified Christmas morning. 这样一来我们就不会在圣诞节早晨突然受到惊吓
[09:46] They’re hidden somewhere in this house, so let’s split up and– 我们的礼物就藏在这栋房子的某个地方 所以我们分头
[09:50] Stan, put those away. 斯坦 把那个东西放下
[09:56] Oh, Christmas cookies. 圣诞节饼干
[09:58] Just making some cookies to take to the neighbors. 只是做些饼干送给邻居而已
[10:00] I’m spreading cheer and icing. 我要去传播快乐和糖衣
[10:03] Good one, Ellen. 说得好 艾伦
[10:04] Well, that is a lovely thought, hon, 你的想法很不错
[10:06] But I have been jazz-masing 但是我整个星期都在小区里
[10:08] through the neighborhood all week and nobody is home. 进行圣诞爵士弥撒表演 竟然没有一个邻居在家里
[10:11] Oh, you went without me. 你不想带我去是吧
[10:14] This isn’t a joke, Ellen. 我没开玩笑 艾伦
[10:16] This is pasadena house-to-house jazz caroling. 这是面向帕萨迪纳每家每户的圣诞爵士颂歌表演
[10:20] I’m not saying people are hiding inside their homes, 我并不是说每个人都藏在他们家里
[10:23] But if you want to lure them out, you should use my cookies. 但是如果你想吸引他们出来 你得用我的饼干
[10:27] And I’m not saying your cookies are dry and tasteless 我并不是说你的饼干又干又难吃
[10:30] And suck the moisture out of your body, 而且会吸走你体内的水分
[10:32] But I think we might have better luck with mine. 但是我觉得用我的饼干招待会更好
[10:37] – You made cookies? – Mm-hmm. -你做了饼干 -嗯
[10:38] No, baking is my tradition. 不 烘焙是我的传统
[10:40] We’re doing my surprise gifts, your jazz-masing, 我们要用我的惊喜礼物 你的圣诞爵士弥撒表演
[10:44] Now it’s my turn. 现在轮到我了
[10:45] Just taste one of my cookies. 尝尝我的饼干
[10:46] No, just taste one of mine. Mine are better. 不 尝我的 我的更好
[10:48] No, just taste mine. 不 尝我的
[10:49] No, mine’s an old family recipe. 不 我的可是家庭祖传秘方
[10:51] Your family made shoes. 你家是祖传做鞋的
[10:56] Oh, hello, Chloe. 早啊 克洛伊
[11:01] Um, are you looking for something? 你在找什么东西吗
[11:03] Yes, something horrible I have to pretend to like. 是的 我在找一些很恐怖的东西而且我还得假装喜欢
[11:06] Ellen, give Chloe one of your cookies. 艾伦 给克洛伊一块你的饼干
[11:14] Who is it? 谁啊
[11:15] Nasty old man Trummer. 讨人厌的老特拉默
[11:17] I’m supposed to pretend we’re not home. But hi. 我应该假装我们不在家的 不过 早啊
[11:24] Hey, Bernadette Peters. 你好 伯纳德塔・彼特斯
[11:24] (注:美国著名女演员 其发型与克洛伊一样)
[11:26] I don’t get that. 我没明白
[11:28] I found your dog outside trying to escape. 我看到你的狗在外面还试图逃跑
[11:31] Tell your parents to keep an eye on him. 告诉你父母多多注意这只狗
[11:33] You don’t want anything to happen to him, not that I care. 你不会希望它出什么意外的 虽然我无所谓
[11:38] I wasn’t escaping. We were looking for presents. 我不是在逃跑 我们在找礼物
[11:41] Then I had to go outside and leave a present. 然后我就出去了 还留了一件礼物
[11:45] Merry Christmas. 圣诞节快乐
[11:50] Any luck in the kitchen, Chloe? 厨房里有没有 克洛伊
[11:51] No presents in the kitchen. 厨房里没有礼物
[11:53] Well, then there’s only one place left to look. 好吧 那只剩下一个地方可以找了
[11:55] Come on. 跟我来
[11:58] Are you sure we should be doing this? 你确定我们要这么做吗
[11:59] I know we’re doing the wrong thing, 我知道我们做的事情不对
[12:00] But we’re doing it for the right reasons. 但是我们是出于正当的理由
[12:02] Story of my life. 我的人生写照
[12:05] Guys, I think we hit pay dirt! 伙计们 我想我们找到矿藏了
[12:07] She’s giving us dirt? 她要给我们灰尘
[12:07] (注:矿藏pay dirt中dirt的意思是灰尘)
[12:10] No, it’s an expression. 那只是个短语
[12:12] Although in this case, you might be right. 虽然在这件事上 你可能是对的
[12:14] All right, let’s look at our presents 好吧 我们来看一下我们的礼物
[12:17] And get all of the horror out of our systems. 让所有的恐惧都烟消云散
[12:19] Remember, it’s all for mom. 记住 这都是为了妈妈
[12:24] Cool! An X-Kube! 好酷啊 X-Kube游戏机
[12:27] What? 什么
[12:28] This is exactly what I wanted! 这正是我想要的
[12:30] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[12:32] A doll! I love her! 一个洋娃娃 我好喜欢她
[12:35] That doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[12:37] Why? I’m a little girl, I love dolls. 为什么 我是个小女生 我喜欢洋娃娃
[12:41] Mom bought good gifts? 妈妈也会买这么好的礼物
[12:44] Maybe being in this new family has changed her. 也许这个新家庭改变了她
[12:47] Wow, I won’t have to pretend on Christmas morning. 我再也不用假装喜欢圣诞节的早晨了
[12:50] I can actually be thrilled! 我也能真的激动一回了
[12:56] A Christmas poncho? 圣诞斗篷
[12:59] No! 不
[13:00] And butt wiggle. 扭一下屁股
[13:03] Hey, look what I got! 看看我的礼物
[13:04] It looks like a bone, but it’s made out of rubber. 这个看上去像骨头 但是是橡胶做的
[13:06] If this thing squeaks, I’m– 要是这能叫的话 我会
[13:10] Jumping jack russell! She totally gets me! 高兴地蹦起来 她真了解我
[13:14] Yeah, she gets you guys. 是啊 她了解你们
[13:17] All of my life, I’ve been pretending to like her horrible gifts. 我从出生到现在一直在假装喜欢她的恐怖礼物
[13:21] I thought she was a terrible gift giver, but it’s just with me. 我以为她是真不会送礼物 可是她只是对我这样而已
[13:27] What’s going on here? 到底是怎么回事
[13:29] Why don’t you just ask her? 为什么你不问问她
[13:31] How can I even face her? 我该怎么面对她呢
[13:33] Turn around. 转过身
[13:42] Um, probably uncool to squeak my awesome gift in front of you right now. 也许我现在不该在你面前把我的超棒的礼物弄得咯吱响
[13:46] So I’m just gonna take it in the other room. 所以我还是把它带到其他房间吧
[14:02] Hey, hon. 嘿 亲爱的
[14:04] I’m so depressed. 我很难过
[14:06] Well, I was a little hard on you earlier, 我刚刚是对你苛刻了一点
[14:08] But baking is not for everyone. 但不是每个人都擅长烘焙的
[14:12] Not that. Do you think Avery and I relate well? 不是那个 你觉得我和艾芙莉真的互相了解吗
[14:16] And I don’t want to hear any of your therapy gobbledy-gook. 我也不想听任何你的不切实际的理论
[14:18] Can I use the language of dance? 我能用舞蹈语言来表达吗
[14:21] Please don’t. 千万别
[14:24] Mom, I think we need to talk. 妈 我觉得我们需要谈谈
[14:26] Have you really hated all the gifts I’ve given you? 你真的讨厌我给你的礼物吗
[14:28] I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. 我真的很抱歉 我并不想伤害你的感情
[14:31] I just always thought you were a bad gift giver. 我只是以为你很不会送礼物
[14:34] But you got such good gifts for everyone else this year. 但是你今年给其他人都准备了很好的礼物
[14:38] Don’t you like me? 难道是因为你不喜欢我
[14:40] Oh, sweetheart, I love you. You’re my girl. 亲爱的 我爱你 你是我的女儿
[14:44] I thought you loved my gifts. 我以为你喜欢我的礼物
[14:45] Why would I love grandma’s teeth? 我怎么会喜欢奶奶的假牙呢
[14:48] When you were a little girl, 你小的时候
[14:49] You used to take them out of the glass by her bed and play with them. 经常从奶奶床边的玻璃杯里把它拿出来玩
[14:52] I was three. And even then, you might have discouraged that. 我那会儿才三岁 而且当时你完全可以别让我玩
[14:56] Why? We used to laugh and laugh. It was our thing. 为什么呢 我们当时欢笑不断 那是属于咱们的事情
[14:59] You gave her teeth? 你送她假牙吗
[15:01] Now, when you say she has your mother’s eyes, you don’t mean she… 当你说她注视着你母亲的眼睛时 你的意思不会是
[15:08] I give you things that are special to both of us, 我送你的是对我们两个来说都有特殊意义的礼物
[15:11] like the clown picture. 就像那幅小丑画
[15:12] I had it in my room when I was little, and now it’s in your room. 我小的时候我房间里就有一幅 现在它在你的房间里
[15:16] I hate the clown picture. 我讨厌小丑画
[15:17] Next you’ll be telling me you hate pineapple, and badminton, 下一次你会告诉我你讨厌菠萝 讨厌羽毛球
[15:21] And writing words on grains of rice. 讨厌在米粒上写字
[15:23] I do. 我确实讨厌
[15:24] Which one? 哪一样
[15:26] All of them. 每一样
[15:29] Why didn’t you ever tell me? 你为什么不告诉我呢
[15:30] Well, once I did write it on a grain of rice. 有一次我确实在米粒上写字了
[15:33] But I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, so I cooked it. 但是我不想伤害你 所以我把它煮了
[15:38] I thought we were so similar. 我以为我们很相像
[15:40] You know, it’s every mother’s dream that her daughter be just like her. 你知道每个母亲都希望她们的女儿会像她
[15:45] But look at you, you’re your own person now. 但是看看你 你现在是你自己了
[15:49] It’s horrible. 太可怕了
[15:51] I have an hour on Monday from 4:00 to 5:00 if you wanna come in. 如果你想来咨询我的话 我星期一四点到五点有空
[15:58] I’m sorry you hated all the gifts I’ve given you. 我很抱歉你讨厌我给你的礼物
[16:01] Don’t say that. I loved some of the gifts. 别这么说 也有我喜欢的礼物
[16:05] No, you didn’t. 不 没有
[16:08] It’s true, I didn’t. 是的 确实没有
[16:11] You were my little girl. 你是我的女儿啊
[16:14] Mom, stop crying. You’re making me cry. 妈妈 别哭了 你让我想哭
[16:17] You’re making me cry. 你让我想哭
[16:19] You’re both making me cry! 你们两个都让我想哭
[16:22] Don’t you go down, big guy. 别哭啊 大个子
[16:24] You were the only thing keeping me strong! 你是我坚强的唯一原因
[16:27] Why would you get me a Christmas poncho? 你为什么要送我圣诞斗篷呢
[16:30] I got one too. We were gonna be twins. 因为我也有一个 我们可以扮成双胞胎
[16:36] I don’t think that’s healthy. 我觉得那样不健康
[16:39] She’s right. It’s not healthy. 她说的对 确实不健康
[16:43] Okay. This year’s gonna be different. 好吧 今年不一样了
[16:46] I’m gonna get presents for you, not for me. 这次我会为你而不是为我自己送礼物
[16:50] Thank you, mom. 谢谢 妈妈
[16:51] I’m gonna go shopping right now. 我现在就要去购物
[16:53] I’ll get my list. 我去拿我的清单
[16:54] No, no. No lists. 不 不要清单
[16:56] I’m gonna prove that I know who you are. 我要证明我知道你喜欢什么
[17:00] She has no idea who I am! 她不知道我喜欢什么
[17:04] Nobody likes “All that jazz-mas”! 没有人喜欢圣诞爵士表演
[17:09] I just sat on my tail! 我刚刚坐在我的尾巴上
[17:16] Our first Christmas together. 我们在一起的第一个圣诞节
[17:18] Blending our love and our traditions. 有我们的爱和我们的传统
[17:20] And we did a great job compromising on another tradition: 我们在另一项传统上想出了一个很好的折中办法
[17:23] How to do the tree. 怎样装扮圣诞树
[17:24] Ah, that was a tough one. 真的很难
[17:26] But it’s a big statement on how we make this family work. 但这说明了我们真正成为了一个家
[17:32] Hey, kids, time to open presents. 孩子们 拆礼物时间到了
[17:34] I am so nervous about what I got Avery. 我好紧张 不知道艾芙莉会不会喜欢我给她买的礼物
[17:37] Can’t we just do this later? 我们不能等会儿再拆吗
[17:38] I understand the nerves, 我知道你紧张
[17:40] Because after all the weight you and Avery have put on this, 毕竟你和艾芙莉都很重视这次的礼物
[17:42] I’d say the future of your relationship hangs in the balance. 我只能说你们将来的关系如何还是个悬念
[17:47] Thanks. I feel much better now. 谢谢 我感觉好多了
[17:51] Avery, here’s your gift from mom. 艾芙莉 这是你妈妈给你的礼物
[17:53] Um, actually, I’m thinking of running away to Mexico. 事实上 我在考虑该不该逃到墨西哥去
[17:57] Well, at least you got the poncho. 至少你有斗篷
[18:01] Merry Christmas. Let’s open some presents. 圣诞快乐 我们来拆礼物吧
[18:05] Um, shouldn’t we have some breakfast first? 我们不是应该先吃早饭吗
[18:07] Maybe we can make some scones from scratch, 也许我们该做些司康饼 或者先用
[18:09] Or bread in an adobe oven we build ourselves from mud and straw. 泥土和稻草做一个土坯烤箱 然后在烤箱里做面包
[18:14] Yes, let’s go to a field and 对 我们先去田里捡一些稻草
[18:16] pick the straw and gather the mud. Come on! 再找些泥土 来吧
[18:18] Uh-uh-uh. Girls, girls. 呃 女生们
[18:21] If whatever is in that box destroys your relationship, 如果盒子里有什么东西会破坏你们的关系的话
[18:25] It wasn’t meant to be. 要记住礼物本身不是有意的
[19:03] Surprise! 惊喜
[19:25] A gift card! I love it! 礼品卡 我好喜欢
[19:30] Really?! 真的
[19:31] It’s exactly what I wanted! Total control over my gift! 这就是我想要的 我想自己挑我的礼物
[19:36] You know me! You know me so well! 你了解我 你太了解我了
[19:39] I do! I really do! 是的 我真的了解你
[19:43] – Here, open my gift. – Okay. -这儿 看看我的礼物 -好的
[19:52] I love it so much! 我太喜欢了
[19:57] We’re twins! 我们是双胞胎
[20:00] I know! Twins forever! 我知道 永远的双胞胎
[20:02] Yeah, still not healthy. 还是不健康
[20:06] Here, look. There’s a card. 这里 看这张卡片
[20:11] Oh! A grain of rice! 一粒米
[20:15] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[20:18] Oh, sweetheart, that’s lovely. 亲爱的 太可爱了
[20:21] Oh, look, there’s more. 看 背面还有
[20:27] Are we the only two normal ones in this family? 我们是这个家里仅有的两名正常人吗
[20:31] Yes. Yes, we are. 是的 只有咱们俩
[20:38] Hey, Stan, look. We got you a present. 斯坦 看 我们给你的礼物
[20:44] It’s a Christmas sweater! 圣诞毛衣
[20:47] It’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. 这是我见过的最丑的东西
[20:50] But I kept it anyway. 但是不管怎样我还是留着吧
[20:54] ’cause it’ll always remind me 因为它能提醒我
[20:55] Of my first christmas with my new family. 我和我的新家庭一起过的第一个圣诞节
[20:57] And we started a new family tradition. 我们开创了一个新的家庭传统
[21:01] I guess the real meaning of christmas 我想圣诞节的意义
[21:02] Is that it’s not the gifts that matter. 并不在于礼物是什么
[21:05] It’s the love they represent. 而在于礼物所代表的爱
[21:07] And if you really love me, 如果你真的爱我
[21:08] Next year you’ll get me that t-rex bone. 明年你就送我那根霸王龙的骨头
[21:11] Here’s a picture of when I saw it at the bone store. 这是我在骨头店里看到它的时候的照片
[21:16] Merry Christmas, everyone. 大家圣诞快乐
[21:25] I got your note asking me to come over. 我收到了你的便条 叫我过来
[21:28] What note? 什么便条
[21:29] Bennett didn’t write that note, I did. 班尼特并没有写那张便条 是我写的
[21:31] I did a little research on Trummer and it turns out 我对特拉默做了些调查
[21:34] He was quite the song and dance man in his day. 他在生活中是个非常能歌善舞的人
[21:37] And five, six, seven, eight! 五六七八
[21:42] I just thought I’d do a little christmas good deed 我只是想在圣诞节积点德
[21:44] And invite Trummer to give us a lesson. 所以我邀请特拉默来给我们上课
[21:48] I realized he was just a lonely guy on Christmas, 我发现他只是一个寂寞的人
[21:51] Looking for a little human contact. 希望在圣诞节能和人们接触而已
[21:53] Fosse! 福斯
[21:56] What a bunch of losers. 跳的太烂了
[21:58] The heart they yanked out of me had more rhythm than you! 我被换走的心脏跳得都比你们有节奏感
[22:01] Still not a nice guy, but a little less lonely. 算不上是个友好的人 但是不那么寂寞了
[22:05] And… 然后
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme