时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while. | 不好意思 我这阵子都没有更新博客 |
[00:08] | I’ve been so busy playing that new video game | 最近我都忙着玩一个新的电脑游戏 |
[00:11] | “Realm of the Tower.” | 魔塔境地 |
[00:13] | That’s me! I’m a fire elf! | 这是我 我是火焰精灵 |
[00:15] | Very different from a christmas elf– I kill stuff! | 我和圣诞精灵不同 我能杀人 |
[00:19] | I’ve been playing online with my new best friend Kilgore. | 我和我最好的朋友基尔戈经常上网玩这款游戏 |
[00:22] | It’s so cool — he doesn’t even know I’m a dog! | 妙的是他甚至不知道我是一只狗 |
[00:27] | All right, Kilgore, | 好了 基尔戈 |
[00:28] | let’s win this battle and get out of the forest. | 我们来打场胜仗 走出森林吧 |
[00:30] | All these trees are making me want to pee. | 这些树让我想尿尿 |
[00:33] | Uh, what? | 呃 什么 |
[00:34] | I mean, not like a dog, I mean, I-I’m not a dog. | 我是说 不像狗一样 我当然不是狗了 |
[00:37] | I’m a normal person… Who pees on trees! | 我是个正常人 正常人谁会在树下撒尿啊 |
[00:41] | Stan, Tyler is driving me crazy! | 斯坦 泰勒快把我逼疯了 |
[00:45] | He keeps tagging the art wall in my room! | 他不停地在我房间的艺术墙上涂鸦 |
[00:47] | No matter what I draw, he adds a handlebar mustache to it. | 不管我画什么 他总会加两撇八字胡上去 |
[00:55] | – Are you kidding me?! – I know, right? | -你说笑吧 -你也这么觉得对吧 |
[00:57] | I just wish someone around here would appreciate art. | 我只是希望这儿的人能够欣赏艺术 |
[01:00] | You’re losing the battle! | 你打了败仗 |
[01:01] | You’re telling me. What should I do? | 这还用你说么 我该怎么办 |
[01:04] | Throw him into the flaming pit of rondor! | 把他扔到回旋火坑里去 |
[01:08] | Have you heard a single word I’ve said? | 你听到我刚刚说的话了吗 |
[01:10] | Of course. Throw Tyler into the flaming pit of rondor. | 当然 把泰勒扔到回旋火坑里去 |
[01:14] | Can’t find a flaming pit, | 如果找不到火坑的话 |
[01:16] | just fill his pillowcase with whipped cream. | 你也可以在他的枕套里塞满生奶油 |
[01:19] | Whipped cream in the pillowcase. That’s messy and immature. | 塞满奶油的枕头 很脏很幼稚 |
[01:22] | I love it! | 不过我喜欢 |
[01:25] | Stan, are you still playing that game? | 斯坦 你还在玩那个游戏吗 |
[01:27] | You’ve been going at it for weeks now. | 你都玩了好几个星期了 |
[01:28] | Hold on a sec, Kilgore. | 等一下 基尔戈 |
[01:30] | First of all, call me by my avatar name– “Poodle lover 152.” | 第一 叫我游戏里的名字 “贵宾犬爱好者152号” |
[01:36] | I’m pretty sure the other 151 don’t love poodles the way I love poodles. | 我不相信其他一百五十一号能像我一样这么爱贵宾犬 |
[01:41] | So, are these the creatures you get to fight in battle? | 所以你打仗是为了贵宾犬 |
[01:43] | Yeah. I get to drop cave trolls and ice trolls. | 是的 我要甩掉洞穴巨人和冰块巨人 |
[01:46] | And the surprisingly vicious octo-bunny. | 还有这个诡异的章鱼兔 |
[01:49] | The best part is, my battle buddy Kilgore | 最妙的是 我的战友基尔戈 |
[01:52] | doesn’t even know I’m a dog. | 他不知道我是条狗 |
[01:54] | Huh? | 什么 |
[01:56] | Uh, I think he does now. | 我觉得他现在知道了 |
[01:58] | I mean, a– a dog with the ladies. | 我是说 一个吸引姑娘的狗崽子 |
[02:17] | Dog With a Blog S01E05 World of Woofcraft | |
[02:26] | I think we’re almost there. | 差不多快好了 |
[02:28] | It’s too tight. | 扎得太紧了 |
[02:31] | It’s stretching my face. | 都把我的脸往上拉了 |
[02:32] | I look like aunt Mary after her vacation. | 我看起来像玛丽阿姨刚结束她假期时的样子 |
[02:36] | Sweetie, you need to look good for your school picture on Thursday. | 宝贝 你们学校星期四要拍照 你可得打扮的漂亮些 |
[02:40] | Don’t want another disaster like last year, do we? | 你也不想像去年一样悲剧 对吧 |
[02:44] | This might as well be a picture of the back of your head. | 这张照片看上去像是在拍你的后脑勺 |
[02:48] | Don’t you want to have a nice school picture | 你不想要一张好看的照片吗 |
[02:50] | like Tyler and Avery? | 就像泰勒和艾芙莉 |
[02:53] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[02:55] | Actually, it’s kind of funny. | 不过 确实挺有趣的 |
[02:59] | Mommy, stop. My hair doesn’t like this. | 妈妈 住手 我的头发不喜欢这种感觉 |
[03:01] | Well, when you get to school on picture day, | 当你星期四到学校的时候 |
[03:04] | you’re gonna have to try very hard | 你可千万别让你的头发 |
[03:06] | not to let the red monster take over. | 又变成刚才照片里红发妖怪的样子了 |
[03:09] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[03:11] | I tried to tell you– the hair wants what it wants. | 我只是想告诉你 我的头发就是喜欢这个样子 |
[03:16] | If you want me to look good, get my ears pierced. | 如果你想让我好看些 你可以让我打耳洞 |
[03:19] | Your ears pierced? Where is this coming from? | 打耳洞 你怎么会想到这事儿 |
[03:21] | My friend Julie got her ears pierced. | 我的朋友朱莉打了耳洞 |
[03:23] | Julie’s parents–and you can never say this to anyone, | 你可千万别告诉别人 这是我们的小秘密 |
[03:26] | it’s our little secret– are stupid-heads. | 朱莉的父母是笨蛋 |
[03:29] | You’ll get your ears pierced when you’re ten, like Avery did. | 你十岁的时候就可以打耳洞了 艾芙莉也是十岁时打的 |
[03:32] | Can’t we just say I’m ten? | 不能当我现在就十岁吗 |
[03:33] | You tell everyone you’re thirty-two. | 你告诉所有人你只有三十二岁 |
[03:37] | Now you can get them pierced when you’re twelve. | 现在你只能等到十二岁再打耳洞了 |
[03:43] | Stan, is daddy in the office? | 斯坦 爸爸在办公室吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I’m waiting for him to go out so I can drop a troll. | 是的 我在等他出去 我好甩掉巨人 |
[03:48] | Don’t wait too long– you’ll get a tummyache. | 不要等太久 你会肚子疼的 |
[03:53] | Daddy, can I get my ears pierced? | 爸爸 我能打耳洞吗 |
[03:55] | Oh! My little girl is growing up. | 我的小女儿长大了 |
[04:00] | Today you want to get your ears pierced. | 今天你想要打耳洞 |
[04:02] | Soon you’re gonna be too old for a neckie-weckie. | 你马上就会发现你已经到了不玩挠痒的年龄了 |
[04:08] | I’m already too old for that. | 我已经到那个年龄了 |
[04:11] | Wow. Before long, you’re gonna be | 不久以后 你将会成为一个 |
[04:13] | a noted child psychologist like your daddy | 像你爸爸一样有名的儿童心理学家 |
[04:16] | with a diploma like that on your wall– | 而且你的墙上还会有一张文凭 |
[04:19] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[04:22] | So, can I get my ears pierced? | 那么 我可以打耳洞了 |
[04:23] | Of course, princess. | 当然可以 我的小公主 |
[04:27] | Oh, princess. | 哦 小公主 |
[04:28] | King. | 我是国王 |
[04:31] | Queen. | 还有女王 |
[04:33] | Wait! Chloes! | 等一下 克洛伊 |
[04:35] | Hold on, Chloe. | 等等 克洛伊 |
[04:38] | Sweetheart, by any chance | 宝贝 你应该 |
[04:41] | did you ask mommy about getting your ears pierced? | 已经问过你妈妈打耳洞的事情了吧 |
[04:44] | -Yes. -And what did mommy say? | -问过了 -你妈妈说什么了 |
[04:47] | She said no. | 她说不行 |
[04:49] | Chloe, I am very disappointed. | 克洛伊 我很失望 |
[04:52] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[04:54] | Mommy’s being so mean. | 妈妈好刻薄哦 |
[04:57] | No, honey, I’m disappointed in you. | 不 宝贝 我是对你很失望 |
[05:00] | You can’t play mom and me against each other like that. | 你不能像刚刚一样对你爸爸妈妈耍小聪明 |
[05:03] | We’re on the same side. We speak with one voice. | 我们是站在同一阵营的 我们俩口径一致 |
[05:06] | Then how come we always do what mommy says? | 但是为什么每次我们总是听妈妈的 |
[05:08] | Because that’s the voice we speak with. | 因为她就是我们唯一的口径 |
[05:11] | Does that mean mommy’s like the man in the family? | 那是不是说妈妈就像一个家庭里的男主人一样 |
[05:15] | No, honey. Your mom is all woman. | 不 宝贝 你的妈妈是一个十足的女人 |
[05:27] | Ooh! Great battle, Kilgore! | 打得漂亮 基尔戈 |
[05:30] | Yeah! Awesome, poodle lover. | 是啊 简直太棒了 贵宾犬爱好者 |
[05:32] | Hey, I gotta go do my homework. | 我要去做家庭作业了 |
[05:34] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那是什么 |
[05:35] | We humans and our crazy amounts of homework | 我们人类和我们多的发狂的家庭作业 |
[05:38] | and our walking on two legs– wacky stuff! | 还有我们用来走路的两条腿 太蠢了 |
[05:44] | – Hey, talking to Kilgore again? – Yeah. | -又和基尔戈聊天呢 -是啊 |
[05:47] | And it turns out he lives in pasadena too. | 而且他竟然也住在帕萨迪纳 |
[05:50] | We’re meeting at the park for | 我们决定要在公园见个面 |
[05:51] | “The Realm of the Tower” Game-players gathering. | “魔塔境地”的玩家聚会 |
[05:53] | It’s part of their “Get a little sun” Initiative. | 当然一小部分原因是他们觉得应该出门晒晒太阳了 |
[05:57] | Don’t you think you’re overlooking something? | 你不觉得你忽略了什么了吗 |
[05:59] | No. There’ll be umbrella hats for the really pale kids. | 没有 到时候有伞帽给那些不能晒太阳的小孩戴 |
[06:04] | What about for the talking dogs? | 那会说话的狗怎么办呢 |
[06:06] | Oh, man! I didn’t even think about that! | 天啊 我没想到这一点 |
[06:09] | And I was so looking forward to getting to meet Kilgore properly, ya know? | 我太希望能见到基尔戈本人了 你懂吗 |
[06:13] | Lick his face, sniff his butt… | 舔他的脸 闻他的屁股 |
[06:16] | Hey! I could go with you! | 我可以和你一起去 |
[06:18] | You want to lick his face and sniff his butt? | 你想要舔他的脸闻他的屁股 |
[06:21] | No, no. I mean, I’ll pretend like I’m the one | 不 我是指我可以假装我是 |
[06:24] | who’s been playing the game as “Poodle lover.” | 那个玩游戏的“贵宾犬爱好者” |
[06:26] | Mom can take us to the park, you can come with me as my dog | 妈妈可以带我们去公园 你作为我的狗和我一起去 |
[06:29] | and meet him in the real world, like you want. | 然后在现实世界中见他 就像你想的那样 |
[06:31] | But how can you be me? When I play, I have the voice of | 但是你怎么假装成我 我玩游戏的时候 我的声音 |
[06:34] | a brawny, macho barbarian– | 是一个身强体壮又有男子气概的男性声音 |
[06:37] | As the name “Poodle lover” implies. | 就像我的名字“贵宾犬爱好者”暗示的那样 |
[06:41] | What if I say that I use a voice modifier | 如果我说我用了变声器 |
[06:43] | so the boys aren’t embarrassed when they lose to a girl? | 这样男孩们就不会因为他们输给一个女孩儿尴尬了 |
[06:45] | Well, the feminist agenda is a bit gratuitous, but okay. | 这个女权主义的理由好像有点没必要 但是还不错 |
[06:50] | How will you know what to say? | 那你怎么知道该说什么 |
[06:53] | You’ll tell me. It’ll be like you’re living through me. | 你告诉我说什么 就像你在操控我一样 |
[06:55] | I’ll be…your real-world avatar. | 我会成为你现实世界里的化身 |
[06:59] | Yes! If you’re gonna see the | 太棒了 如果你想像我一样 |
[07:01] | world through my eyes, you gotta live like a dog– | 看世界 你就得活得像一条狗 |
[07:03] | Eat, sleep and breathe like a dog. | 像狗一样吃饭 睡觉 呼吸 |
[07:05] | You got a lot of work to do, okay? | 你有很多事情要做 明白吗 |
[07:08] | Lesson one: get off the couch! | 第一课 滚下沙发 |
[07:10] | Perfect. You’re ready. | 完美 你已经准备好了 |
[07:14] | I want my ears pierced! | 我要打耳洞 |
[07:16] | I want my ears pierced! I want my ears pierced! | 我要打耳洞 我要打耳洞 |
[07:19] | I want my ears pierced– | 我要打耳洞 |
[07:21] | Chloe! A tantrum is not going to work! | 克洛伊 耍性子也没用 |
[07:23] | That’s how you got earrings. | 你也是用这个方法得到耳环的 |
[07:27] | You are not getting your ears pierced. | 你不会打到耳洞的 |
[07:29] | Daddy and I made up our minds, | 我和你爸爸已经决定了 |
[07:30] | and you’re gonna have to accept it. | 而你必须接受我们的决定 |
[07:33] | I want my ears pierced! | 我要打耳洞 |
[07:35] | I want my ears pierced… | 我要打耳洞 |
[07:37] | Not so fast! | 别急着走 |
[07:40] | Bennett, she’s throwing a tantrum. | 班尼特 她在耍性子 |
[07:42] | Well, that’s how you got earrings. | 你也是耍性子才要到耳环的 |
[07:45] | You’re the child psychologist– do something. | 你是儿童心理学家 好歹做些什么 |
[07:48] | Well, I could refer her to my article | 我会跟她提起我的文章 |
[07:49] | “From pierced ears to lip plates: a slippery slope.” | “从耳洞到唇钉 仅一步之遥” |
[07:54] | Do something else. | 你还是做些别的事情吧 |
[07:57] | – I want my ears pierced!… – Chloe, come here. | -我要打耳洞 -克洛伊 过来 |
[07:59] | Shh! Listen. | 嘘 听着 |
[08:00] | It is time for the lipper zipper. | 是时候把你嘴巴的拉链拉起来了 |
[08:04] | Now, you want to unzip your lips, | 现在 如果你要拉开嘴巴上的拉链 |
[08:05] | You’re gonna have to get the key! | 你就必须拿到钥匙 |
[08:09] | That’s very smart. | 真聪明 |
[08:11] | Smarter than you think– I still got the key. | 比你想象中还要聪明 我没把钥匙扔出去 |
[08:14] | Well, at least I bought us some time. | 至少 我们耳根子总算能清净一会儿了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, but she’s not gonna let this go. | 是的 但是她不会就这么罢休的 |
[08:18] | We’ve gotta do something | 我们必须做些什么 |
[08:19] | to distract her so she’ll forget all about it. | 来让她分心 让她忘记一切关于打耳洞的事情 |
[08:22] | I’d do it, but I promised Avery | 我想陪她做些什么但是我答应艾芙莉 |
[08:23] | I’d take her to some video game thing in the park. | 要带她去参加公园里的什么电子游戏的聚会 |
[08:25] | I can’t take chloe. I have patients. | 我不能陪她 我有病人 |
[08:27] | Well, I have run out of patience, | 我已经没有耐心了 |
[08:27] | (注:名词“耐心”和“病人”发音相近) | |
[08:29] | To the point where I can’t even enjoy that clever wordplay | 以至于这么棒的双关语我都没有享受的兴致了 |
[08:31] | Enough to say, “Good one, Ellen.” | 不想说“说得好 艾伦”了 |
[08:33] | Good one, ellen. | 说得好 艾伦 |
[08:35] | Someone is gonna have to keep Chloe entertained this afternoon. | 今天下午得有人陪着克洛伊玩 |
[08:38] | Not so fast! | 别急着走 |
[08:40] | Oh, you’re good. | 你真棒 |
[08:44] | Mom and dad said I have to do something with you. | 妈妈和爸爸说我得陪你玩 |
[08:47] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[08:55] | Oh. I want to get my ears pierced. | 我想要打耳洞 |
[08:57] | – Did you ask mom and dad? – Yes. | -你问过爸爸妈妈了吗 -问过了 |
[09:00] | Cool! Let’s go. | 好啊 我们走吧 |
[09:13] | Wow! It’s great to see kids | 看到孩子们能离开电脑 |
[09:14] | getting off the computer and out of the house… | 走出家门真好啊 |
[09:16] | To get right back on the computer again. | 又拿出电脑了 |
[09:20] | Hey! I think that’s the friend I’m meeting. | 我觉得他就是我要见的朋友 |
[09:22] | How do you know? That’s my avatar name. | 你怎么知道 那是我游戏里的名字 |
[09:24] | I didn’t know you liked poodles. | 我都不知道你喜欢贵宾犬 |
[09:26] | Apparently you haven’t ready my diary. | 很显然你还没看过我的日记 |
[09:27] | – No, I have. There’s nothing in there– – aha! | -不 我看过了 里面根本没什么 -啊哈 |
[09:30] | Hmm. All right, if you need me, | 好吧 如果你需要我 |
[09:31] | I’ll be right over there where I can keep an eye on you. | 我就在附近 我会留神注意你的 |
[09:34] | Ooh. Just stay away from that kid. | 离那个孩子远一点 |
[09:36] | Oh, she’s not part of the game. | 她不是游戏的玩家 |
[09:37] | That’s “Angry Tina.” She’s really nice. | 她是“生气的蒂娜” 她人很好 |
[09:42] | “Friendly Teddy” had it coming. | 只有在“友好的泰迪”不在的时候 |
[09:43] | Don’t let the name fool you. | 别被名字给骗了 |
[09:46] | Let’s meet Kilgore! Let’s meet Kilgore! | 我们去见基尔戈吧 我们去见基尔戈吧 |
[09:49] | Let’s meet Kilgore!!! | 我们去见基尔戈吧 |
[09:52] | All right, but we gotta play it cool. | 好吧 但是我们得表现的冷静一点 |
[09:54] | I’m cool, baby. | 我很冷静 宝贝 |
[09:57] | Okay. I’ve got the ear piece in. | 好了 我来戴上耳机 |
[09:59] | Is this costume hiding my mouth and headsy? | 这套服装已经把我的嘴和耳麦遮住了吧 |
[10:01] | Yeah, it looks good. Where’d you get that costume, anyway? | 对 看上去不错 你到底从哪儿弄来的这套服装 |
[10:04] | I made it with some material I found around the house. | 我用我在家里找到的一些材料自己做的 |
[10:07] | I’m off to my speaking engagement. | 我出去做报告了 |
[10:09] | Show ’em what you got. | 让他们瞧瞧你的本事 |
[10:14] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[10:16] | – Um, excuse me. Are you Kilgore? – Yeah.And who are you? | -对不起 你是基尔戈吗 -是的 你是谁 |
[10:20] | I’m poodle lover 152. | 我是贵宾犬爱好者一百五十二号 |
[10:22] | Oh! You’re a girl! See, now that name makes sense. | 你是个女孩 我终于明白你为什么起这个名字了 |
[10:26] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[10:28] | But online, your voice sounds like… | 但是 玩游戏的时候你的声音听起来像 |
[10:31] | A brawny, macho barbarian? | 一个身强体壮又有男子气概的男性 |
[10:33] | That’s the setting I use on my voice modifier. | 我用变声器设置成了那个声音 |
[10:36] | I couldn’t choose between that and an amazon warrior princess. | 还有亚马逊勇士公主的声音 我都不知道选哪个好 |
[10:42] | You made the right choice. | 你做了个正确的选择 |
[10:45] | So, is it a problem that I’m a girl? | 我是女孩这件事不要紧吧 |
[10:46] | Uh, no. Actually, it’s kind of cool. | 没事 事实上 还挺酷的 |
[10:51] | All right, I’m goin’ in for a sniff. | 好了 我要去闻一下他的屁股 |
[10:55] | Whoa! C-control your dog! | 管好你的狗 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry, he’s just trying to get to know you. | 对不起 他只是想了解你而已 |
[11:00] | I didn’t get a good whiff! | 我还没好好闻呢 |
[11:02] | You’re scaring him away. | 你把他吓跑了 |
[11:03] | Just stand to the side and feed me your questions. | 你就站在旁边告诉我你有什么问题想要问他的 |
[11:05] | Fine, just do me a solid and sniff his butt. | 好吧 那就帮我闻一下他的屁股 |
[11:08] | I gots to know! | 我必须知道 |
[11:12] | I see what you’re doing here with your free samples, | 我知道你在这儿办你们的产品宣传免费试吃活动 |
[11:14] | but I’m a savvy consumer. | 但是我可是精通你们这种推销手段的 |
[11:16] | You’re not just gonna hook me on your product | 你可别想引我上钩 |
[11:18] | and get me to buy something I don’t need. | 让我买一些我不需要的东西 |
[11:20] | I will, however, take advantage of your offer for a taste. | 不过 我还是愿意接受你的盛情邀请试喝一下的 |
[11:25] | Wow! Oh, my–! | 哇 我的 |
[11:32] | That’s good, thanks. I’ll take this too. | 很棒 谢谢 这个我也要了 |
[11:37] | Remember that time we were ambushed by the dream winjin guild | 还记得那一次我们被梦想队埋伏 |
[11:40] | and they stole our ring of deshermane? | 而且他们偷了我们的独立戒指 |
[11:42] | Oh, yeah, that was so depressing. | 是啊 太可惜了 |
[11:45] | No! The ring was a booby trap. It was awesome! | 不 那个戒指是一个陷阱 那太棒了 |
[11:49] | And by “Depressing,” I mean “Awesome”! | 我说的“太可惜了”的意思就是“太棒了”的意思 |
[11:52] | That’s how we say it at my school. | 我们在学校就是这么说的 |
[11:53] | Depressing! | 太可惜了 |
[11:55] | Well, that’s cool. | 那还挺不错的 |
[11:57] | So, besides Realm of the Tower, what do you like to do? | 除了玩“魔塔境地” 你还喜欢做什么 |
[12:00] | I like to chase cars and drink out of the toilet. | 我喜欢追猫还有喝厕所里的水 |
[12:04] | Uh, I like car chases and using indoor plumbing. | 我喜欢追车和使用室内水暖设备 |
[12:08] | That’s not what I said. | 我刚刚不是这么说的 |
[12:11] | I like hanging out with you. | 我喜欢和你一起玩 |
[12:12] | You’re really… depressing! | 你真的 太可惜了 |
[12:16] | Yeah, you too. I mean, like, totally morose! | 你也是 我是说 完全悲剧 |
[12:19] | Hey, guys, how’s it goin’, have you tried this juice, | 嘿 伙计们 怎么样 你们喝过这个果汁吗 |
[12:20] | I’ve had like ten of ’em, they’re great!!! | 我有十罐 太好喝了 |
[12:21] | Wow! There’s a bird! Okay, kids, have fun now, bye! | 哇 有只鸟 好吧 孩子们 好好玩 再见 |
[12:25] | Sorry, that was my mom. | 不好意思 那是我妈妈 |
[12:26] | Does she know how much sugar is in those drinks? | 她知道那些饮料有多大的含糖量吗 |
[12:30] | Maybe she’ll figure it out | 等到那些太极班的人赶她的时候 |
[12:31] | when that tai-chi class chases her off. | 说不定她就会发现了 |
[12:37] | Wow, this is making me thirsty! I gotta go get some more juice! | 我好渴啊 我还得再喝点果汁 |
[12:41] | Okay, now ask Kilgore what his favorite leftover meat is. | 好了 现在问问基尔戈他最喜欢吃什么剩肉 |
[12:45] | So, uh, what’s your favorite subject in school? | 你最喜欢学校里的哪一门学科 |
[12:48] | “Meat.” The category was “Leftover meat.” | “肉” 我问的是“剩肉” |
[12:52] | I love art. | 我喜欢艺术课 |
[12:53] | I love art! | 我也喜欢艺术课 |
[12:55] | “Art” Better be the name of the cow you just butchered, | “艺术”最好是你刚刚宰掉的那头牛的名字 |
[12:57] | because the subject is meat! | 因为我问的主题是肉 |
[13:00] | I have an art wall in my room that I draw on all the time! | 我的房间还有艺术墙 我经常在上面画画 |
[13:03] | That is so cool! | 那太棒了 |
[13:05] | Hey! Avery-tar! Don’t go rogue on me. | 艾凡达 别耍花招 |
[13:08] | Ask him if he can throw a ball. Most of these kids can’t. | 问他会不会投球 很多这么大的孩子都不会 |
[13:12] | You know, you’re not exactly what I was expecting. | 你知道 我没想到你是这样的 |
[13:15] | You’re not what I was expecting, either. | 我也没想到你是这样的 |
[13:17] | By the way, my name’s Kevin. | 顺便说一句 我叫凯文 |
[13:19] | Oh. My name is Stan. | 我叫斯坦 |
[13:21] | My name’s Avery. | 我叫艾芙莉 |
[13:22] | That’s it!You are the worst avatar ever! | 够了 你是史上最差的化身 |
[13:27] | Oh! I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:29] | My dog can be a real pain the butt! | 我的狗狗有时候很让人头疼 |
[13:32] | You know, I should probably get going. | 我还是先走吧 |
[13:34] | But it was really nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:35] | Yeah. You too. Maybe we’ll play online later? | 我也是 也许晚点儿我们可以一起玩游戏 |
[13:38] | Yeah, that’d be depressing! | 好啊 那就太可惜了 |
[13:42] | I am not talking to you. | 我不跟你讲话了 |
[13:44] | I’m not talking to you, either! | 我也不跟你讲话了 |
[13:46] | Race ya home! | 比比谁先跑回家 |
[13:57] | I got my ears pierced, I got my ears pierced… ? | 我打到耳洞啦 我打到耳洞啦 |
[14:01] | Chloe, don’t forget what they said, okay? | 克洛伊 别忘了他们说的话 |
[14:04] | Your ears might be sore for a couple of days. | 你的耳朵可能会疼上一阵子 |
[14:06] | I don’t care. ?I got my ears pierced– | 我才不管 我打到耳洞了 |
[14:11] | I got my ears pierced– ow! | 我打到耳洞了 |
[14:13] | I got my ears pierced– owww! | 我打到耳洞了 |
[14:16] | I got my ears… | 我打到耳洞了 |
[14:20] | What happened to you, mom? | 怎么了 妈 |
[14:21] | Your mother learned that at the end of the gamer juice rainbow | 你妈妈明白了喝完一整听运动果汁的人 |
[14:24] | is a big ol’ pot of hurt. | 伤不起啊 |
[14:28] | Thanks for taking Chloe out to get her mind off things. | 谢谢你带克洛伊出去让她忘了那件事 |
[14:31] | Is she okay about the ear-piercing? | 打耳洞那件事情怎么样了 |
[14:32] | She cried a little at first. | 刚开始的时候她哭了一阵子 |
[14:34] | But she couldn’t be happier now. | 但是她现在别提多开心了 |
[14:35] | Well, whatever you did worked. Chloe would not stop yelling | 你做的还真有效 我们不同意她打耳洞 |
[14:38] | when we said she couldn’t get her ears pierced. | 她就一直不停地吵 |
[14:41] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[14:44] | But just think how happy she’ll be when she’s finally | 但是想想等到她十岁打到耳洞的时候 |
[14:47] | allowed to get her ears pierced at ten. | 她得有多开心啊 |
[14:50] | Ten’s tomorrow morning? | 你说的十是指明天早上十点 |
[14:53] | I got my– | 我今天 |
[14:55] | Head in a dish rag ? | 把头埋在抹布里了 |
[14:56] | I got my head in a dish rag ? | 我今天把头埋在抹布里了 |
[15:00] | You know I did not think I | 我以为我不会喜欢这种果汁 |
[15:00] | would like this juice but I really do like it! | 不过我真的很喜欢这种果汁 |
[15:02] | You can’t handle it but I can clearly handle it! | 你受不了这果汁的劲儿不过我觉得我倒是可以 |
[15:04] | You want me to move anything?! Maybe lift something? Pick you up? | 你想让我搬什么东西吗 或者抬什么东西还是抱你 |
[15:05] | We should start a band! I’m lead vocals! You’re on guitar! | 我们应该办一个乐队 我做主唱 你做吉他手 |
[15:08] | I’ll build a stage! We’ll call ourselves the raspberries! | 我去搭舞台 我们就叫木莓乐队 |
[15:13] | All right, kilgore, it’s taken us three months, | 好了 基尔戈 虽然我们用了三个月的时间 |
[15:15] | but we’ve made it to the final battle. | 但是我们终于要进行决战了 |
[15:18] | Roger that, Avery. | 收到 艾芙莉 |
[15:18] | Don’t call me that girly name! | 不要叫我那么女孩子气的名字 |
[15:20] | It’s “Poodle lover.” | 叫我“贵宾犬爱好者” |
[15:23] | Oh, hey, is that Kevin? | 嘿 那是凯文吗 |
[15:25] | I want to ask if he wants to go to the mall | 我想问他要不要去购物中心 |
[15:26] | and fly those little helicopters into the hair salon. | 把小型直升飞机放飞到美发沙龙里去 |
[15:29] | Back off. He’s busy playing with his real friend. | 退后点 他在和他真正的朋友一起玩游戏呢 |
[15:32] | I know. I’ll be his friend in the real world. | 我知道 我是他现实世界里的朋友 |
[15:34] | You’ll be his friend in the virtual world. | 你可以做他在虚拟世界里的朋友 |
[15:36] | He was supposed to be my friend in both worlds, | 不管是虚拟世界还是现实世界 他都是我的朋友 |
[15:38] | And now he calls me “Avery.” | 但是他现在叫我“艾芙莉” |
[15:40] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你在无理取闹 |
[15:42] | – Hey, Kevin! – What are you doing?!The battle’s begun! | -凯文 -你干嘛 战斗已经开始了 |
[15:45] | I just want to talk to him. | 我只是想和他说话 |
[15:46] | What’s going on with your voice modifier, poodle lover? | 你的变声器怎么了 贵宾犬爱好者 |
[15:49] | – I turend it off. – But it’s back on now. | -我把他关了 -现在又开了 |
[15:52] | – Now it’s broken! – Fixed it! | -变声器坏了 -又修好了 |
[15:55] | Quit messin’ around! We’re getting annihilated! | 不要浪费时间了 我们都快被歼灭了 |
[15:59] | Great. We lost. | 真好 我们输了 |
[16:00] | What?! Now I have to start the level all over! | 什么 现在我们只能从头开始打这一关了 |
[16:04] | That’s what I get for playing with a stupid girl! | 这就是我和一个蠢女孩玩游戏的后果 |
[16:06] | You’re weirder than your mother! | 你比你妈妈还要怪 |
[16:11] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[16:11] | Kilgore just killed me and stole all my weapons and spells! | 基尔戈刚刚杀了我还偷了我的武器和法术 |
[16:16] | And just called me as weird as my mother. | 而且还说我比我妈妈还要怪 |
[16:18] | Of all the hurtful things he could have said! | 这是他说的最伤人的话了 |
[16:20] | And my mule! I had a flying mule! | 还有我的骡子 我的飞骡 |
[16:23] | Sure, he was stubborn, but he could go anywhere! | 是 我的骡子是固执 但是他会乱跑啊 |
[16:27] | Can’t you just get more stuff? | 你就不能再去弄点装备来 |
[16:28] | It took me three months to collect all this stuff! | 我花了三个月才收集到这些装备 |
[16:32] | I thought Kilgore was my friend, and he betrayed me. | 我以为基尔戈是我的朋友 但是他背叛了我 |
[16:34] | None of this would have happened if you had just stayed out of it! | 如果你不搅进来的话这种事情根本不会发生 |
[16:38] | It’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[16:44] | Could you please open the door for me? | 你能不能帮我开个门 |
[16:49] | Leave me alone!? | 别跟着我 |
[16:49] | No! We have to get those earrings out, okay? | 不行 我们得把耳环给摘了 |
[16:52] | Your pictures are today. | 你今天就要拍照了 |
[16:53] | If you take them out, my new holes will close. | 如果你摘了我的耳环 我刚打的耳洞就会愈合 |
[16:56] | If we leave them in, mom and dad will put new holes in me. | 如果我不摘你的耳环 爸妈会在我身上打洞的 |
[17:00] | You never told me they said no. | 你从来没告诉我他们根本不同意你打耳洞 |
[17:01] | You never asked. | 你也没问过我啊 |
[17:03] | Stop saying something I would say! | 别把我要对爸妈说的抗辩陈词给说了 |
[17:05] | Now give me those earrings! | 现在把耳环给我 |
[17:07] | Tyler, what are you doing with Chloe? | 泰勒 你在对克洛伊做什么 |
[17:09] | Uh, just helping her get ready for her school pictures, | 只是帮她为今天学校拍照打扮得漂亮点 |
[17:12] | making sure we hide those hideous ears. | 确保她那对难看的耳朵已经遮住 |
[17:15] | What? Her ears are adorable! | 你说什么 她的耳朵很可爱啊 |
[17:17] | Adorable?! She’s got the ears of a fruit bat! | 可爱 她的耳朵根本就是果蝠的耳朵 |
[17:21] | Hey, I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[17:22] | Of course you did. | 你当然听到了 |
[17:26] | Chloe, come on, let’s get that hair pulled back off your face. | 克洛伊 过来 我来帮你把头发梳上去 |
[17:29] | No! I think she looks much better with her hair loose and flowing. | 不 我觉得她的头发放下来飘散的时候更好看 |
[17:33] | – What do you care? – Loose and flowing is in. | -你这么关心干嘛 -现在飘散的乱发是主流 |
[17:35] | – I want to see her face. – Faces are out! | -我要看到她的脸 -露脸已经过时了 |
[17:37] | – Give me her hair! – No! | -给我她的头发 -不给 |
[17:38] | – I’m her mother! – Look! | -我是她的妈妈 -看 |
[17:39] | Oh, for goodness’ sake! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[17:42] | What is going on? | 你是要干嘛 |
[17:44] | Her tiny bat head needs warmth. | 她的小蝙蝠头需要温暖 |
[17:48] | I want people to see my earrings. | 我想要人们看到我的耳环 |
[17:54] | Why didn’t you tell me this happened? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[17:57] | You never asked? | 你也没问过啊 |
[18:04] | You’re not playing your game? | 怎么不玩游戏了 |
[18:05] | What’s the point? | 有意义吗 |
[18:08] | Look, Stan, I’m really sorry. | 听着 斯坦 我很抱歉 |
[18:10] | I didn’t think about how much Kevin meant to you. | 我没有想到凯文对你来说这么重要 |
[18:12] | -“Kilgore.” -Right. | -他叫“基尔戈” -对 基尔戈 |
[18:16] | Look, you knew him first, and I should have respected that. | 听着 是你先认识他的 我应该尊重这点 |
[18:19] | I just thought that finally I had a real friend. | 我以为我终于有个真正的朋友了 |
[18:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:25] | I’m your friend. | 我就是你的朋友 |
[18:26] | I know you care about me, but it’s just different. | 我知道你关心我 但是这不一样 |
[18:29] | I’m your dog. I had a chance at a real friendship with Kilgore | 我是你的狗 我本有机会和基尔戈做真正的朋友 |
[18:33] | because he didn’t know I was a dog. | 因为他不知道我是一只狗 |
[18:35] | But I don’t care that you’re a dog. | 但是我不在乎你是一只狗 |
[18:38] | We’d be friends if you were a dog or a person or a cat. | 不关你是狗是人还是猫 我们都是朋友 |
[18:44] | I care about who you are, not what you are. | 我在乎的是你 不管你是什么东西 |
[18:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[18:49] | Now, Stan, I’ve told you things i’ve never told anyone else… | 现在 斯坦 我告诉了你我从来没告诉过别人的事情 |
[18:53] | You make me feel better when I’m sad… | 你能在我情趣低落的时候让我感觉好些 |
[18:56] | You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. | 你是我有过的最好的朋友 |
[18:58] | You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. | 你是我有过的最好的朋友 |
[19:00] | I got so caught up, I just forgot that. I’m sorry. | 我太在意我是狗却忘了我们也是朋友 对不起 |
[19:04] | You know, when you’re best friends, | 你知道吗 最好的朋友 |
[19:05] | whatever happens, you always stay friends. | 不管发生什么事永远都是朋友 |
[19:08] | I love you, Avery. | 我爱你 艾芙莉 |
[19:11] | I love you too, Stan. | 我也爱你 斯坦 |
[19:13] | Did you just call me a cat a minute ago? | 你一分钟前是不是说我是猫 |
[19:16] | Hey, you know, Kilgore was never a real friend, anyways. | 你知道吗 无论如何 基尔戈都不是一个真正的朋友 |
[19:19] | Friends don’t stab other friends in the back. | 朋友是不会在你背后捅你刀子的 |
[19:22] | He actually cleaved me down the middle with a broadsword, | 事实上他是用他的的阔刀把我劈成了两半 |
[19:24] | not to split hairs. | 我们别咬文嚼字了 |
[19:24] | (注:劈头和咬文嚼字是一个词组) | |
[19:26] | which he also did. | 虽然他还我的头给劈了 |
[19:29] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[19:31] | There’s only one thing for us to do. | 我们只有一件事要做 |
[19:33] | Okay, Avery, it wont be easy | 好了 艾芙莉 要找到基尔戈的洞穴 |
[19:35] | taking Kilgore down in his lair. | 打倒他可不是件容易的事 |
[19:37] | We have to mount a perfectly coordinated attack. | 我们必须要里应外合 发动一场完美的袭击 |
[19:40] | Follow very carefully in my footsteps | 小心地跟在我后面 |
[19:42] | – and do exactly– – all right, time’s up. | -听我的口令 -好了 讲解时间完毕 |
[19:43] | Let’s do this! | 我们上 |
[19:44] | Avery Jennings!!! | 艾芙莉・詹宁斯 |
[19:48] | Oh, my god, she just ran in! | 我的天 她就这么跑进去了 |
[19:50] | Stick to the plan! Use your soul stone! | 按原计划执行 用你的灵魂石 |
[19:52] | What’s a soul stone?! | 什么是灵魂石 |
[19:53] | W-what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:55] | Knock it off! | 住手 |
[19:56] | Hey, Kilgore, say hello to my real friend– | 基尔戈 和我真正的朋友问声好吧 |
[19:58] | Her name is Avery, and she’s got a battle ax to grind! | 她叫艾芙莉 她刚把战斧磨锋利了 |
[20:01] | Yeah, that’s right, Kevin! | 说的对 |
[20:02] | How does it feel losing to a girl? | 凯文 输给一个女孩是什么感觉啊 |
[20:05] | Not that– don’t do that! Don’t do that! | 不要 住手 住手 |
[20:08] | No!!!! | 不 |
[20:10] | Holy cow! You beat him! | 天啊 你赢了 |
[20:11] | I have no idea what I did! | 我都不知道我做了什么 |
[20:18] | So after a swift yet fierce battle, | 这场迅猛的战斗之后 |
[20:21] | Poodle lover 152 and “Stan rocks”– | 贵宾犬爱好者一百五十二号和“斯坦很酷” |
[20:25] | That’s what she gets for saying, | 是她自己跟我说 |
[20:26] | “You pick my name, I don’t care” — | “你给我选个名字就可以了 我无所谓” |
[20:28] | Celebrated their glorious triumph. | 庆祝他们光荣的胜利 |
[20:33] | It’s kinda cool– | 还挺酷的 |
[20:34] | We realized we were closer than we thought, | 我们意识到我们比我们想象的还要亲密 |
[20:37] | And then we get even closer than we’ve ever been. | 以后我们比我们以往任何时候都要亲密 |
[20:40] | And something else kind of cool came out of this– | 不过还有比这还要酷的东西 |
[20:42] | I discovered gamer juice. | 我发现了运动果汁 |
[20:45] | This stuff is great! | 这东西太棒了 |
[20:47] | I don’t know how I ever lived without it! | 我都不知道没有它我该怎么活 |
[20:48] | I been chasing stuff all day! | 我一整天都在追东西 |
[20:57] | I want to watch tv! | 我要看电视 |
[20:58] | I want to watch tv! I want to watch tv!!! | 我要看电视 我要看电视 |
[21:01] | – You’ve got to be kidding. – Oh, boy. | -这可不是开玩笑的 -天啊 |
[21:04] | I know we had to punish her for the earring thing, | 我知道我们必须对她戴耳环的事情惩罚她 |
[21:07] | But did we have to take away tv? | 但是我们非要把电视搬走吗 |
[21:08] | Feel like we’re the ones being punished. | 感觉我们倒成了被惩罚的人了 |
[21:10] | Look, I wish we’d come up with something clever | 听着 我也希望我们能想到更聪明的点子 |
[21:12] | like we did to punish Tyler for all that mustache nonsense. | 就像我们惩罚泰勒到处画八字胡的方法一样聪明的点子 |
[21:16] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 对 好的 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I’ll see you at school. Bye. | 好 学校见 再见 |
[21:19] | Morning, Tyler. Sleep well? | 早上好 泰勒 睡得好吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah. And thanks for understanding | 对啊 谢谢你们对我的理解 |
[21:22] | that the whole earring thing wasn’t my fault. | 整个耳环事件并不是我的错 |
[21:24] | We’d never punish you for something that wasn’t your fault. | 我们永远不会因为你没犯过的错而惩罚你 |
[21:27] | I’m running late. I gotta go. | 我快迟到了 我得走了 |
[21:32] | I’m walking that cute new girl to school. | 我要和那个新来的可爱女生一起去学校 |
[21:33] | Okay, have a good day. | 过得开心 |
[21:35] | Remember, if she doesn’t have a sense of humor, she’s not for you. | 记住 如果她没有幽默感 那么她就不适合你 |
[21:39] | What? | 什么意思 |
[21:40] | You’ll understand when you’re older… | 等你再成熟一点你就明白了 |
[21:41] | By about an hour. | 大概一小时之后吧 |
[21:44] | Did we go too far? | 我们是不是有点过分了 |
[21:45] | It was a little unorthodox parenting, | 虽然这不像是传统父母该做的事情 |
[21:47] | but I think it was warranted. | 但是我觉得还不错 |
[21:48] | Besides, it’s not like you used permanent marker. | 再说了 你又没用永久记号笔 |
[21:51] | Oh, I did. | 我用的是永久记号笔 |
[21:52] | Good one, Ellen. | 做得好 艾伦 |
[21:56] | I want a mustache! I want a mustache! | 我要有八字胡 我要有八字胡 |
[21:58] | I want a mustache!!! | 我要有八字胡 |
[22:00] | – Ohh… – Grant me the strength… | – 哦 天啊 -赐给我力量吧 |
[22:04] | I want a mustache! | 我要有八字胡 |