时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So, a new family bought the house across the street. | 话说新来的一家人买下了对面的房子 |
[00:08] | I marked that property so many times, | 我早在那地盘上做了N次标记了 |
[00:10] | It should be mine. | 理当是我的才对 |
[00:12] | Apparently my urine’s not legally binding. | 不过很显然 法律不认可我的尿液 |
[00:16] | Still, I was very excited to meet our new neighbors. | 不过还是挺期待见见新邻居的 |
[00:19] | Whoo-hoo! Someone’s here! Someone’s coming! | 有人来咯 有人过来咯 |
[00:22] | Oh, they’re on the path! They’re approaching the door! | 哦 进门廊了 到门口啦 |
[00:27] | What is it with you dogs and getting so worked up | 你们做狗的为何一有人进门 |
[00:29] | every time someone comes to the door? | 就那么屁颠屁颠的 |
[00:31] | What, do you think you’re so exciting I don’t need a little variety? | 怎么 只允许你们激动就不允许狗狗亢奋了吗 |
[00:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:37] | Are you a confused girl who’s here to see my father, | 你是在疑惑中来找我爹的 |
[00:40] | Or a confused girl who’s here to see my brother? | 还是在疑惑中来找我哥的 |
[00:43] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[00:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:44] | My father is a child psychologist, | 我爹是儿童心理学家 |
[00:46] | and my brother just likes confused girls. | 我哥就喜欢疑惑型的女孩 |
[00:50] | I’m Nikki Ortiz. | 我是尼基・奥尔提斯 |
[00:51] | Avery Jennings. | 艾芙莉・詹宁斯 |
[00:52] | I just moved here from El Salvador, | 我刚从萨尔瓦多搬过来 |
[00:53] | and I’m going door to door introducing myself to my neighbors. | 正在挨家挨户跟邻居们做自我介绍 |
[00:56] | Oh, that’s so sweet… | 哦 好有爱 |
[00:58] | And dangerous. | 好危险的说 |
[01:01] | Nikki Ortiz– smart, beautiful… | 尼基・奥尔提斯 美丽 聪慧 |
[01:03] | There’s only one way she could be more perfect. | 还差一点她就完美了 |
[01:15] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[01:16] | I love your country. | 我超爱你们的国家 |
[01:18] | People offer me food and trips to the beach, | 人们送我吃的 带我去沙滩玩儿 |
[01:21] | and wherever I go, young men keep giving me | 不管我走到哪儿 年轻小伙都会给我 |
[01:23] | their phone numbers and email addresses. | 他们的号码跟电邮地址 |
[01:26] | Yes, americans are very open with personal information. | 没错 我们美国人对个人信息一直保持开放态度 |
[01:30] | Ahh, she smells so good, | 啊 她太好闻了 |
[01:32] | I can’t believe she’s not bacon. | 不敢相信她竟然不是培根 |
[01:35] | I’m sorry, this is just Stan’s way of welcoming you to our house. | 抱歉 斯坦是在欢迎你来我们家 |
[01:39] | He’s so cute! | 他好可爱 |
[01:40] | Thanks. We just got him groomed. | 谢谢 刚给它修剪过 |
[01:42] | I have a dog myself. | 我也有只狗狗 |
[01:43] | I even know a special spot to scratch behind the ears. | 我还知道它们耳朵后边有个特殊的穴位 |
[01:47] | Right, the mythical doggy sweet spot. | 是呀 传说中的狗狗G点 |
[01:49] | Like that even exists. | 只是个传说而已 |
[01:51] | Hot kibble with gravy, it does exist! | 旺了个财的 还真有 |
[01:53] | Oh, yeah! Yeah, scratch my brains out! | 耶 耶 往死里挠 |
[02:09] | Dog With a Blog S01E04 Wingstan | |
[02:18] | You did great today, Rob. | 今天表现不错 罗伯 |
[02:19] | Thanks, Dr. James. | 谢谢你 詹姆斯医生 |
[02:21] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见咯 |
[02:25] | I know that boy’s been here a lot. How’s to going?. | 那孩子最近经常来 进行的怎样 |
[02:27] | Well, without betraying the doctor patient confidentiality | 好吧 在保证病人隐私不告诉你 |
[02:31] | by telling you his problem– stealing– | 他的癖好是“三只手”的前提下 |
[02:33] | I would say we are making good progress. | 我认为我们进程不错 |
[02:36] | Oh, well, great. Celebratory coffee cake? | 噢 不错 来个咖啡蛋糕庆祝一下 |
[02:39] | Oh, I think I have time to reward myself with– | 噢 我还有点时间用来犒赏自己 |
[02:41] | He stole my watch! | 他偷了我的表 |
[02:44] | I don’t deserve coffee cake. | 我不配吃咖啡蛋糕 |
[02:46] | Daddy! Daddy, daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[02:48] | Can you talk to my class about your job on career day? | 你能在职业日那天来我班上谈论你的工作吗 |
[02:50] | Oh, you must be proud your daddy’s job, huh, sweetie? | 哦 你一定觉得你爸的工作很风光吧 亲爱的 |
[02:54] | Yeah, give me that cake. | 对呀 蛋糕拿来 |
[02:56] | Daddy, what kind of socks you’re going to bring to my class? | 爸爸 你带什么样的袜子来我们班 |
[02:59] | Socks? Why would I bring socks? | 袜子 为什么带袜子 |
[03:01] | ’cause you’re a “Sock-ologist.” | 因为你是袜子学家 |
[03:04] | Take the cake. | 蛋糕拿走 |
[03:06] | Sweetie, I’m a psychologist, not a “Sock-ologist.” | 宝贝 我是心理学家 不是袜子学家 |
[03:10] | I solve people’s problems. | 我帮人们解决难题 |
[03:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:14] | Daddy helps people, honey. | 爸爸帮助别人 亲爱的 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I’m a… | 对 我吧 |
[03:18] | Well, I’m like a superhero. | 我就好比超级英雄 |
[03:20] | Yay! Daddy’s a superhero! | 耶 我爸是超级英雄 |
[03:24] | Cake. | 蛋糕 |
[03:25] | Daddy, have you seen my teddy bear? | 爸爸 你见着我的泰迪熊了么 |
[03:27] | I had it before that boy left. | 那个男孩走之前还在的 |
[03:33] | Such a lovely tour, Avery. Thank you. | 逛得很开心 艾芙莉 谢谢你 |
[03:36] | Oh, no problem. You’re gonna love Pasadena. | 不用谢 你会喜欢帕萨迪纳的 |
[03:38] | Especially new year’s day and the rose parade. | 尤其是到了新年跟花车游行的时候 |
[03:41] | If you camp out the night before, | 如果你提前到外面扎营 |
[03:43] | you can get really good seats. | 还能抢到好座位 |
[03:45] | Oh, that sounds so nice to have seats. | 听上去能坐着当观众真好 |
[03:47] | I have to stand and wave from a float. | 我得站在花车上招手 |
[03:51] | They asked me to be rose queen. | 他们非要我作什么玫瑰女王 |
[03:55] | Wow. That’s amazing. | 哇 好爽 |
[03:58] | You know, one year, | 知道吗 有一年 |
[03:59] | I actually got to glue gardenias onto the Sierra Madre burro | 我还在一只雪乐山驴子上粘栀子花 |
[04:02] | and have my picture taken with Pasadena comptroller Madge Gimmelstop. | 还跟帕萨迪纳市审计官玛琪・齐莫斯托普合影了 |
[04:08] | Evita, be polite. | 艾薇塔 规矩点 |
[04:09] | No, it’s okay. She’s so cute. | 没事啦 她好可爱 |
[04:12] | I can’t wait for our dog’s to meet. | 赶快让我们两家狗狗见个面吧 |
[04:14] | Hey, Stan, come here. | 喂 斯坦 快过来 |
[04:15] | A friend! I can’t believe it! A friend! | 朋友 不敢相信 来了个朋友 |
[04:23] | Is there a mute button on this thing? | 这货身上有静音按钮么 |
[04:25] | Stan, I’d like you to meet Evita. | 斯坦 请见见艾薇塔 |
[04:28] | Evita, I would like you to meet a truck. | 艾薇塔 我隆重为你介绍卡车 |
[04:31] | They’re going to be the best of friends, no? | 他们会成为好朋友的 对吧 |
[04:34] | No. | 错 |
[04:37] | Hey, Stan. Hey, Avery. | 嘿 斯坦 嘿 艾芙莉 |
[04:40] | Hi, I’m Tyler. Here’s my phone number and email address. | 嗨 我叫泰勒 这是我的电话跟电邮地址 |
[04:43] | Nice to meet you. I’m Nikki Ortiz. | 很高兴认识你 我是尼基・奥尔提斯 |
[04:46] | I just moved here from El Salvador. | 我刚从萨尔瓦多搬来 |
[04:48] | Well, that explains why you’re so “El salv-adorable.” | 我就说你怎么那么萨瓦尔多可爱 |
[04:51] | Here, I’ll just take that for you. | 来 我帮你一把 |
[04:55] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[04:56] | You’re not getting my email address! | 我可不给你电话跟邮箱 |
[04:58] | Uh, Nikki, maybe we could walk our dogs in the park sometime? | 呃 尼基 有空我们一起去公园遛狗狗吧 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[05:03] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不 你不必自贬身价 |
[05:05] | You’re the rose queen. | 你可是玫瑰女王啊 |
[05:06] | Just say good-bye and use the parade float wave. | 直接说句再见 然后用花车势招招手 |
[05:08] | Screw in the light bulb, screw in the light bulb. | 拧个电灯泡 拧个电灯泡 |
[05:11] | That sounds like fun. | 听上去不错 |
[05:12] | Screw in the light bulb. | 拧个电灯泡 |
[05:15] | I’ll get ready and meet you in an hour. | 我准备一下一小时后见 |
[05:17] | Okay, but if “Get ready” means more body spray, | 好的 如果你说的准备是去喷体香剂 |
[05:20] | you are already very ready. | 那你已经准备得相当充分了 |
[05:23] | Come, Evita. | 来吧 艾薇塔 |
[05:26] | I can’t believe you think you have a shot with Nikki. | 不敢相信你觉得自己能把到尼基 |
[05:29] | You’re in way over your hair in this one. | 你们档次差太多了 |
[05:34] | Please tell me you are not gonna | 拜托别告诉我你要带我 |
[05:35] | take me to the park with that yapping pomeranian. | 去公园找那只高音喇叭博美狗 |
[05:39] | Look, Stan, I’m gonna need you to be my wingman here. | 听着 斯坦 你得帮哥们儿打个副手 |
[05:42] | Do you know what a wingman is? | 你懂副手是什么意思不 |
[05:43] | If you’re talking about chicken, I like where this is going. | 如果你说的是鸡我还有点兴趣 |
[05:46] | A wingman is a guy who helps you get the girl | 副手就是支开讨厌的朋友 |
[05:49] | by spending time with her annoying friend. | 帮助哥们儿把妹的人 |
[05:52] | He makes the ultimate sacrifice for his buddy. | 为哥们儿做出巨大牺牲的 |
[05:55] | Wow, that sounds crazy noble. I’m in! | 哇 听上去好崇高呢 我来 |
[05:58] | All right! Yes! Yeah! | 好嘞 耶 耶 |
[06:03] | Well, that’s odd. | 呃 好诡异 |
[06:10] | Look, I don’t mind taking one for you here, | 听着 我不介意帮你这一会儿 |
[06:12] | but if Evita becomes unbearable, | 不过如果艾薇塔要逆天的话 |
[06:13] | we need a signal to end this. | 我们得找个暗号对一下 |
[06:15] | I’ll just start barking like crazy. | 我就狂吼几声 |
[06:19] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 好啦 好啦 我懂了 |
[06:21] | But come on, Stan. Evita’s really not that bad. | 不过拜托 斯坦 艾薇塔没那么糟啦 |
[06:24] | You’re right. I’ll give her a chance. | 你说得对 我给她一次机会 |
[06:30] | Wow, Stan, you’re really excited to see her. | 哇 斯坦 你见到她挺兴奋啊 |
[06:33] | No, that was the signal! | 不 老子是在发暗号 |
[06:35] | Hey, Nikki. You smell great. | 嘿 尼基 你真香 |
[06:37] | What’s that perfume you’re wearing? | 你身上喷得什么 |
[06:39] | My skin. | 我的皮肤啊 |
[06:41] | It’s like you took a bath in “Awesome” | 就好像你用“爆赞”洗了个澡 |
[06:43] | and powdered yourself with “Wow.” | 然后再扑了“哇呜”粉一样 |
[06:47] | You are so funny! | 你真有意思 |
[06:49] | You make me jiggle! | 你都让我抖肩了 |
[06:51] | You mean “Giggle.” | 你是说逗乐吧 |
[06:52] | No, I mean “Jiggle.” It’s how I laugh. | 不 是抖肩 我就这么笑 |
[06:59] | Would I be a bad wingman if I ate her? | 如果我吃了这货我还是个称职的副手么 |
[07:04] | So, remember how excited Chloe got when you said you were like a superhero? | 还记得你说你是超级英雄的时候克洛伊有多兴奋么 |
[07:08] | Well, she told her whole class that you are a superhero | 好吧 她当着全班的面说你是超级英雄 |
[07:11] | and that that’s what you’re coming in to talk about. | 所以你要去谈论你的英雄事迹 |
[07:13] | Oh, that’s funny. Really? | 呵呵 真有趣 真的呢 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[07:18] | Chloe, can you come in here? | 克洛伊 能来一下吗 |
[07:19] | Her teacher thought it was funny, too. | 她班主任也觉得很有意思 |
[07:21] | In fact, she couldn’t stop laughing at the thought of you as a superhero. | 事实上 她一想到你是超级英雄她就大笑不止 |
[07:24] | Apparently she saw you run that time at the school picnic. | 很显然人家目睹你那回学校郊游的时候暴走的那一幕了 |
[07:27] | Hey, when the bees are coming at your face, you do this. | 嘿 是个人见着蜜蜂朝你飞来都会乱扑 |
[07:32] | Bees! | 蜜蜂 |
[07:34] | Chloe, come back! There are no bees! | 克洛伊 回来 没有蜜蜂 |
[07:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:39] | Sweetie, I’m not a superhero. | 亲爱的 我不是超级英雄 |
[07:42] | What I do do is help children– | 不过我的确是在帮助孩子们 |
[07:44] | Children with feelings they don’t understand | 帮助心里有困惑 |
[07:46] | or problems they can’t solve– | 面对困难的孩子们 |
[07:48] | And I make them feel better. | 我让他们心里好受些 |
[07:50] | You said “Doo-doo.” | 你说“臭臭”了 |
[07:56] | This was so much fun! | 真是太有意思了 |
[07:58] | I’m glad we walked our dogs together. | 很高兴我们一起出来遛狗了 |
[08:00] | Please don’t tell me you use your dog like this to charn all the senior-itas. | 别跟我说你都是用遛狗来获取小姑娘们欢心的 |
[08:04] | No way, you’re special. I’ve never done this before. | 没有 你最特别 我之前都没有过 |
[08:06] | Not with senior-itas, “junior-itas,” or “sophomore-itas.” | 不管是跟小美眉 小萝莉 还是小姑娘 |
[08:11] | I think the dogs had a good time. | 我觉得狗狗们也玩儿得不错 |
[08:13] | But why is stan digging a hole over there? | 不过为什么斯坦在那边挖洞 |
[08:18] | It looks about the size of Evita. | 尺寸貌似跟艾薇塔差不多 |
[08:20] | What? Dogs dig holes. It’s perfectly normal. | 咋了 狗挖洞乃狗之常情 |
[08:25] | So, I’d like to do this again sometime. | 那么 我希望我们能多出来遛遛 |
[08:28] | Me, too. I’ll text you later. | 我也是 我会发短信给你 |
[08:32] | Come on, Evita. | 来吧 艾薇塔 |
[08:38] | So close! | 就差一点 |
[08:42] | Thanks, wingman. You really came through for me. | 谢了 副手 你真为我牺牲了一次 |
[08:44] | Just get me out of this park as fast as you can. | 赶紧带我离开这个公园 |
[08:47] | If I never come back here, it’ll be too– oh, my dog! | 如果我再来这 我就 我的个旺财啊 |
[08:52] | She puts the “Oodle” In “Poodle.” | 贵宾犬中的贵妃犬呐 |
[08:55] | Tyler, you gotta take me over there. She’s magnificent! | 泰勒 快带我过去 她都靓爆了 |
[08:58] | Look how much ankle she’s showing. | 快看这骨架多销魂呐 |
[09:00] | Oh, no way! The girl with that poodle is Christie. | 不行 那狗是克里斯蒂的 |
[09:04] | We can’t go over there. | 我们不能过去 |
[09:05] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[09:06] | Hi, Tyler! | 嗨 泰勒 |
[09:08] | Tyler! Tyler! Tyler, tyler, tyler! | 泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 |
[09:11] | That’s why not. | 现在知道了吧 |
[09:13] | She’s the most annoying girl at school! | 她是全校最烦人的女孩 |
[09:15] | Really? Annoying? Where have I heard that before? | 是么 烦人 这话不觉得耳熟么 |
[09:18] | Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! | 泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 |
[09:21] | I thought the wingman was supposed to spend time with the annoying friend. | 所谓副手不就是要为弟兄支开闹心的人嘛 |
[09:24] | I took a hit for you, man. Now it’s your turn. | 我为你挡了一刀 现在轮到你了 |
[09:27] | Dude, that’s not a hit, that’s a bus falling on my head! | 老兄 那何止是一刀 那简直是公交车压过头顶呐 |
[09:31] | The wingman code. | 副手原则 |
[09:33] | You’re right. The wingman code. | 你说得对 副手原则 |
[09:38] | Hey, Christie. What’s up? | 嘿 克里斯蒂 干嘛呢 |
[09:41] | This is so fun to see you with our dogs. | 好好玩噢 你我跟狗狗们 |
[09:43] | This is so fun. This is so fun! | 好好玩 真的好好玩儿哦 |
[09:49] | I don’t hear a signal. | 暗号什么的没听见 |
[09:51] | Let’s be our dogs. That’s fun! | 我们装狗狗 好玩儿 |
[09:57] | I gotta go now, but let’s totally hang sometime. | 我得走了 不过我们以后可以常来 |
[10:01] | Tuesday? Tuesday, Tuesday? | 周二吧 周二 周二 |
[10:07] | All right, Tuesday it is. | 好吧 那就周二吧 |
[10:10] | Mandy, come. | 曼迪 来 |
[10:11] | Don’t forget! Tuesday! Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday! | 别忘咯 周二 周二 周二 周二 |
[10:17] | We’re gonna need a bigger hole. | 你得挖个大点的洞 |
[10:23] | Check this out. | 快瞧 |
[10:24] | If you mistype “I’m popping popcorn,” | 如果你不小心把“我在爆爆米花”打错了 |
[10:27] | It’ll auto-correct to say “I’m pooping popcorn.” | 就会变成“我在拉爆米花” |
[10:30] | Yeah, not so funny when it actually happens to you. | 是呀 试过那种滋味你就不觉得搞笑了 |
[10:33] | I was butt scooting for days. | 我下面翻江倒海了好几天 |
[10:39] | Nikki just texted and she | 尼基发短信说 |
[10:41] | wants to walk her dog with us again on Tuesday. | 她周二的时候想再出来遛一次狗狗 |
[10:44] | “Y-e-s.” | 没问题 |
[10:46] | Uh, are you forgetting we have a prior with Christie and Mandy on Tuesday? | 呃 你不记得我们跟克里斯蒂和曼迪约好了周二的吗 |
[10:50] | Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday! | 周二 周二 周二 |
[10:53] | You gotta cancel Nikki. | 你得推掉尼基 |
[10:55] | I can’t cancel Nikki! | 我不能推掉尼基 |
[10:57] | The wingman code. | 副手原则 |
[11:00] | Okay, honor is honor. | 好吧 信用第一 |
[11:02] | I’ll just lie to Nikki. | 我骗骗尼基就好了 |
[11:04] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[11:04] | “Nikki, can’t go Tuesday. | 尼基 周二不行 |
[11:07] | Have to study to pass some horrible class.” | 有一门可怕的功课要复习 |
[11:11] | – Happy now? – Uh, very. | -开心了吧 -相当开心 |
[11:13] | You just texted Nikki that you “Have to pass some horrible gas.” | 你输入的是“你要放一个可怕的屁” |
[11:23] | This bench was named for my grandmother. | 这张椅子是以我奶奶的名字命名的 |
[11:26] | She fell off a bridge. | 她从桥上摔死的 |
[11:28] | Did she fall or was she pushed? | 是摔下去还是被摔下去的 |
[11:33] | Tyler? You lied to me. | 泰勒 你骗我 |
[11:36] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[11:37] | Hurry, hurry. I brought egg salad. | 要快噢 我带了鸡蛋莎拉 |
[11:39] | It’s got coriander! | 还放了香菜噢 |
[11:44] | You said you couldn’t meet with me Tuesday. | 你跟我说你周二没空的 |
[11:46] | You also said, “I never use my dog to charm other girls.” | 你还说你没用狗狗追过女孩 |
[11:50] | And to think I was so concerned about your horrible gas! | 亏我还那么担心你那可怕的屁 |
[11:55] | Look, Nikki, I can explain everything, okay? | 听着 尼基 这一切我可以解释行吗 |
[11:58] | This all because I promised my dog I would be his wingman | 这都是因为我答应了帮我家狗狗打副手 |
[12:01] | so he and that dog could be together. | 他才能跟那只狗在一起 |
[12:03] | I was just doing what my dog wanted. | 我只是想成全我家狗狗 |
[12:05] | You must think I’m thick in the cabeza! | 你以为我脑子被驴踢过吗 |
[12:07] | No, I think you have a fantastic cabeza! | 不 我觉得你的卡贝莎好得很 |
[12:11] | Tyler, come look! | 泰勒 快来看 |
[12:12] | I’ve got ants stuck in my sunscreen! | 有只蚂蚁在吸我的防晒霜 |
[12:21] | And I’ve been trying to apologize, | 我一直在道歉 |
[12:23] | but Nikki won’t return my calls. | 尼基就是不回我电话 |
[12:25] | I tried texting her that I’m really sorry | 我还给她发短信说我很对不起 |
[12:27] | and ended up telling her that “I’m really shirley.” | 结果发成了“我很骚丽” |
[12:30] | Well, shirley, that would explain the hair. | 骚丽 你的女式发型有解释了 |
[12:33] | Avery, I’ve been thinking I should tell her Stan can talk | 艾芙莉 我想告诉她斯坦能说话 |
[12:36] | so he can explain why I was with that other girl. | 她就明白我为什么跟那个女孩在一起了 |
[12:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:39] | Well, I don’t see any other choice. | 不然还能怎么办 |
[12:41] | I’ve been turning it over in my head all day. | 我都绞尽脑汁一整天了 |
[12:43] | Oh, that’s what that noise was. | 所以才那么大响声啊 |
[12:44] | I thought the washing machine was broken. | 我还以为是洗衣机坏了 |
[12:47] | I’m being serious. | 我说真的 |
[12:49] | So am I. You can’t tell her Stan can talk. | 我也是 你不能告诉她斯坦能说话 |
[12:52] | Just move on to the next girl like you always do. | 跟你以前一样辗转下一个姑娘呗 |
[12:54] | No, but-but Nikki isn’t like other girls. | 不 尼基跟别的姑娘不一样 |
[12:57] | And I’m not just talking about her cabeza. | 我说的不只是她的卡贝莎 |
[13:00] | I like what’s up here. | 我还喜欢她这里 |
[13:03] | Cabeza means “Head.” | 卡贝莎就是脑袋的意思 |
[13:06] | Oh, then some of my other texts do not make sense either. | 哦 估计我的有些短信也读不通了 |
[13:10] | Come on, Avery. I’ve never felt this way about anyone. | 拜托 艾芙莉 我从来没对谁有过这种感觉 |
[13:13] | What can I do to prove it to you? | 你要我怎样证明 |
[13:14] | Okay, I’ll do anything. Just name it. | 我愿意做任何事 只要你说 |
[13:17] | The whole head? | 一整头 |
[13:19] | Totally bald. | 剃光光 |
[13:20] | And if I do this, you’ll let me reveal Stan’s secret? | 如果我剃掉你就让我说出斯坦的秘密 |
[13:23] | That’s the deal. | 一言为定 |
[13:25] | Fine… | 好吧 |
[13:26] | If it’ll show you how much Nikki means to me. | 如果真的能证明尼基对我的重要性 |
[13:28] | No, stop! | 不 别 |
[13:31] | You didn’t have to do that! I was just testing you! | 你不必下手的 我测试测试你罢了 |
[13:34] | You couldn’t have told me that two seconds ago?! | 你两秒钟前干嘛去了 |
[13:37] | No, no, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 别 别 没事的 没事的 |
[13:39] | It’s really not that bad. | 也没那么糟啦 |
[13:43] | Look, we can’t divulge Stan’s secret, | 听着 我们不能泄露斯坦的秘密 |
[13:45] | but I can see how much this means to you. | 不过我看出这件事对你的重要性了 |
[13:47] | So I’ll talk to Nikki, okay? | 所以我去跟尼基说 行了吧 |
[13:48] | I promise I’ll make this right with her. | 我保证我能办妥她 |
[13:51] | You can get her to forgive me for the lie? | 你能让她原谅我的谎话 |
[13:53] | I think I can. Of course, | 应该能吧 当然 |
[13:55] | it’s really not gonna matter once she sees your hair. | 等她看到你的头发以后可就不顶用了 |
[14:01] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[14:04] | There, there. | 来 来 |
[14:09] | Daddy, it’s not too late to go home. | 爸爸 你现在回家还来得及 |
[14:11] | The janitor told me | 门卫叔叔答应了 |
[14:12] | he could pretend to be my daddy after he cleans the toilets. | 等他打扫完厕所后就能假装我老爸 |
[14:17] | Honey, I’m gonna make you proud. | 亲爱的 我会让你自豪的 |
[14:20] | Good morning. I’m Bennett James, Chloe’s dad. | 早上好 我是本内特・詹姆斯 克洛伊的爸爸 |
[14:25] | As a psychologist, | 作为儿童心理学家 |
[14:27] | I utilize specialized therapeutic techniques | 我利用专业治疗技术 |
[14:30] | designed to offer behavior modifications for a wide range of organic | 来为广泛多样的社会人格障碍 |
[14:36] | and social personality disorders. | 进行行为矫正 |
[14:41] | Hey, who has a personality disorder? | 谁有人格障碍啊 |
[14:45] | Daddy, socks! Show them your socks! | 爸爸 袜子 秀出你的袜子 |
[14:49] | Don’t worry, sweetie, I got this. | 别担心 亲爱的 我应付得了 |
[14:52] | Kids, psychologists help you with your emotional boo-boos. | 孩子们 心理学家帮助你们清理心灵上的小问题 |
[14:57] | Some kids get sad because | 有些孩子们伤心因为 |
[14:59] | daddy or mommy is away on business all the time. | 爸爸妈妈总是在外面工作 |
[15:03] | Or they can’t make friends. | 或是交不到朋友 |
[15:08] | Or they always get picked last for the team. | 或者是因为他们总是最后一个被选的人 |
[15:13] | And if you bunch them up before you put your toes in, | 如果你先卷上来把指头放进去 |
[15:16] | they’re a lot easier to pull up! | 会更容易穿上来 |
[15:20] | I found my real daddy. | 我找到我亲爸爸了 |
[15:24] | Don’t worry, kids! I’ll save you! | 别担心 孩子们 阿姨来救你们 |
[15:26] | Super mom is here, and my super power | 超级妈妈来了 用超能力 |
[15:28] | is making it rain delicious treats! | 变出了美味的糖果雨 |
[15:32] | And here’s my sidekick… | 这是我的助手 |
[15:34] | Sock man! | 袜子男 |
[15:37] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:38] | Daddy, take me with you. | 爸爸 带我一起走 |
[15:44] | Avery, your flower is beautiful. | 艾芙莉 你画得花好漂亮 |
[15:47] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[15:49] | Yeah, yours is pretty good, too. | 是呀 你的也不错 |
[15:51] | Is there anything that you can’t do? | 就没有什么是你不在行的吗 |
[15:55] | Well, I have never been able to whistle. | 这个嘛 我不会吹口哨 |
[16:01] | You now you need to use your tongue, right? | 得用到舌头你知道的吧 |
[16:22] | Well, I guess now I can do everything. | 好吧 貌似现在我全能了 |
[16:26] | Uh, like forgive Tyler. | 呃 好比原谅泰勒 |
[16:28] | Except that. | 除了那个不能 |
[16:29] | Come on, Nikki. I think there’s more to this than you realize. | 拜托 尼基 我想这事你有所不知 |
[16:33] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[16:35] | You are just as bad as he is! | 你跟他是一路货色 |
[16:37] | Don’t say that! I am nowhere near as bad as he is! | 别那么说 别把我跟他放一块儿 |
[16:42] | He lies, and you keep secrets. | 他骗人 你瞒着事情 |
[16:45] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[16:47] | And no one does the light-bulb wave anymore. | 而且没人用拧灯泡手势了 |
[16:50] | It’s figure eight, so you can get both sides of the street. | 八字手 这样街两边的人都能挥到 |
[16:54] | Good-bye! | 再见 |
[16:56] | No, Nikki, wait! I am your friend! | 不 尼基 等等 我们是朋友 |
[16:59] | Didn’t I teach you to whistle?! | 我不是还教你吹口哨吗 |
[17:01] | You’re crazy! Tyler’s crazy! | 你是疯子 泰勒也是疯子 |
[17:04] | Your whole family is crazy! | 你们一家人都是疯子 |
[17:06] | No, no, we’re not! We’re a perfectly normal family! | 不 不 不是 我们一家再正常不过了 |
[17:10] | It’s sock man! | 袜子男来也 |
[17:11] | And super mom! | 外加超级妈妈 |
[17:13] | My real dad’s a janitor. | 门卫才是我亲爹 |
[17:17] | No, Nikki, wait! | 别 尼基 等等 |
[17:19] | I’m only sticking up for Tyler | 我帮泰勒是因为 |
[17:21] | because he had a very good reason for saying what he did. | 他那么跟你说真的别有隐情 |
[17:24] | For lying that his dog told him to be with another girl? | 骗我说他的狗告诉他跟别的女生在一块儿 |
[17:27] | Look, it wasn’t a lie. | 听着 他没有说谎 |
[17:31] | I’m only telling you this because I don’t wanna lose you as a friend. | 我告诉你是因为我真的不想失去你这个朋友 |
[17:34] | There’s a secret we’ve never told anyone. | 我家有个不为人知的秘密 |
[17:37] | Even our parents don’t know. | 连我爸妈都不知道 |
[17:39] | Stan did tell Tyler to be with that girl. | 的确是斯坦让泰勒跟那个女孩在一起的 |
[17:42] | Tyler knows it because, um… | 泰勒能听见是因为 |
[17:47] | Tyler’s a dog whisperer. | 泰勒是个狗语者 |
[17:50] | Tyler communicates with dogs? | 泰勒能跟狗对话 |
[17:52] | Okay, that’s just too crazy. | 好吧 这也太扯了 |
[17:54] | No, I know it seems that way, but I can prove it. | 不 我知道看似有点 不过我能证明 |
[17:58] | Okay, Tyler, when Nikki gets here, | 好的 泰勒 等尼基来以后 |
[17:59] | you’ll be blindfolded and I’ll show stan a couple of objects. | 你把眼睛蒙上 我告诉斯坦几个物件 |
[18:03] | He’ll “Whisper” to you what they are by whispering to you what they are. | 他会用“狗语”悄悄地对你说东西是什么 |
[18:08] | And you’ll identify the objects because, well, | 你就说出物件的名字 因为吧 |
[18:11] | you’re a dog whisperer. | 你是个狗语者 |
[18:13] | Yes! And then Nikki will know I wasn’t lying. | 好耶 然后尼基就知道我没有骗她了 |
[18:16] | And she’ll be my friend again! | 然后我们又是朋友了 |
[18:17] | So what do I get out of all this? | 我又有什么好处 |
[18:19] | You can lick in between my toes after my next hike. | 我下次徒步旅行的时候可以让你舔我的脚趾 |
[18:22] | I thought we weren’t gonna tell people about that. | 不是说好了不告诉别人的吗 |
[18:28] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[18:33] | Hey, Nikki, we are ready to show you | 嘿 尼基 我们准备好了 |
[18:35] | that Tyler can communicate with Stan. | 证明泰勒能跟斯坦交流 |
[18:37] | I am just gonna hold up a few objects here and– | 我会拿几件东西然后 |
[18:41] | No. If you want to prove to me that Tyler can talk to dogs, | 不必了 如果他想证明他能跟狗说话 |
[18:44] | have him talk to Evita. | 那让他跟艾薇塔沟通好了 |
[18:48] | She’s weak and she won’t eat. | 她很虚弱又不吃东西 |
[18:50] | You can find out what’s wrong with her, no? | 你能找出原因吗 |
[18:53] | Of course he can. | 他当然能啦 |
[18:54] | – Uh, Avery, can I just talk to you for a second? – Yeah. | -呃 艾芙莉 借一步说话好吗 -好 |
[18:57] | – We’ll be right back. – Okay. | -去去就回 -好 |
[18:58] | This will just take a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[19:04] | I will now find out what’s wrong with Evita. | 我现在就去弄清楚艾薇塔哪儿出了问题 |
[19:09] | Help us. | 快帮忙 |
[19:13] | I smell something. | 我闻到了 |
[19:15] | She has a bur in her paw. | 她爪子上有芒刺 |
[19:17] | How do I tell Tyler? | 我怎么告诉泰勒呢 |
[19:19] | She’s, uh… | 她呃 |
[19:20] | It’s the paw. | 爪子上 |
[19:21] | There’s something in her paw. | 她爪子上有东西 |
[19:26] | Uh, she’s screwing in a light bulb! | 呃 她要拧电灯泡 |
[19:28] | Uh, she wants to be the rose queen! | 她想当玫瑰女王 |
[19:30] | Okay, charades are out. | 好吧 比划失败 |
[19:33] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[19:36] | “There’s a bun in her pan.” | 她锅里有小面包 |
[19:40] | Give me a break, okay? | 别看着我行吗 |
[19:42] | I’m writing fast and I don’t have thumbs. | 我写得够快了而且我还没大拇指 |
[19:44] | This is ridiculous. We are leaving. | 这也太扯了 我们要走了 |
[19:47] | No, no, no, wait. He can figure this out. | 别 别 别 他能弄清楚的 |
[19:50] | Okay, uh… | 好的 呃 |
[19:54] | I’m getting something. I’m getting something. | 我听到了 听到些了 |
[19:58] | I’m getting a phone call. | 我接个电话 |
[20:01] | Dude, there’s a bur in her paw. | 伙计 它爪子上有芒刺 |
[20:05] | Dude, there’s a bur in her paw! | 伙计 它爪子上有芒刺 |
[20:09] | Yes, there is! | 对 的确有 |
[20:11] | That was amazing! | 太了不起了 |
[20:14] | I got it out. | 我取出来了 |
[20:17] | Put it back in! Put it back in! | 扎进去 再扎进去 |
[20:22] | Evita and I will never forget this. | 我跟艾薇塔不会忘记的 |
[20:25] | Mostly because it was weird. | 多半是因为很诡异 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry I called you both liars. | 很抱歉我说你们俩是骗子 |
[20:31] | I would never lie to you, Nikki. | 我永远不会骗你的 尼基 |
[20:33] | Unless I had a very good reason. | 除非真的事出有因 |
[20:36] | Tyler, it really was amazing. Bravo. | 泰勒 真的很了不起 棒 |
[20:40] | Well, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 多谢 |
[20:43] | He-he donates strips of his hair to men who can’t grow beards! | 她捐了一小搓头发给了长不出胡子的人 |
[20:47] | Oh, that is so sweet! | 哦 好有爱 |
[20:50] | I have three uncles who can’t grow beards. | 我有三个叔叔就长不出胡子 |
[20:52] | Will you help them? | 你愿意帮他们吗 |
[20:56] | So once again, I had my bro’s back. | 又一次 我帮了我兄弟 |
[20:58] | That’s why there’s no greater honor than being a wingman. | 所以说人间没有比作副手更敞亮的荣誉了 |
[21:01] | Just like Tyler helped out Nikki’s uncles. | 就好比泰勒帮助尼基的三个叔叔一样 |
[21:06] | I got a little something out of it, too. | 我也顺了一点过来 |
[21:14] | You two wait right here. | 你们俩呆在这儿 |
[21:16] | I’ll be right back with some froyo… fo’ yo’. | 我去买点冻酸奶给你们 |
[21:20] | So he really doesn’t study socks? | 他研究的真的不是袜子 |
[21:23] | Nope. | 不是 |
[21:24] | Then what does he do for a job? | 那他干什么为生的 |
[21:25] | He makes kids cry and then gives them treats. | 他把孩子们整哭再发糖给他们吃 |
[21:29] | Is there much of a living in that? | 靠这样也能活啊 |
[21:32] | I mean, how can he afford our beautiful house? | 我是说 他怎么买得起我们漂亮的房子 |
[21:34] | My mom’s a superhero. | 我老妈是超级英雄 |
[21:36] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 是呀 这就说得通了 |
[21:39] | Rob, you come back with those! | 罗伯 你给我回来 |
[21:44] | All right, I’ll see you next Friday. | 好吧 我们下周五见 |