Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I am going to tell you a story–a dark and disturbing story. 让我来给你讲个故事 一个恐怖得让人不安的故事
[00:09] Cue dark and disturbing music! 来段恐怖而让人不安的音乐
[00:11] The wheels on the bus go round and round 公车的轮子转啊转
[00:13] Different… kind of disturbing. 另一种 不一样的不安
[00:17] And in this story, a bad, bad thing happens. 在这个故事里 发生了很不好很不好的事
[00:21] And I’m talking butt-scooting- on-hot-asphalt bad! 火烧眉毛的那种可怕
[00:26] – I want a banana! – Uhh! -我想要支香蕉 -呃
[00:28] – Stop that! – I want pizza! -别这样 -我想吃披萨
[00:30] Tyler, scoot over! You’re in my space! 泰勒 挪过去点 这是我的位置
[00:33] I have nowhere to go but out. 再挪我就挪下车了
[00:34] Remember to tuck and roll. 下去的时候注意安全
[00:38] Can’t we just settle down 我们就不能安静地
[00:40] and play one of those fun car games 玩一个汽车游戏
[00:42] like “Who can be quiet the longest”? 比如“我们都是木头人”
[00:44] I want to be quiet the longest! 我想做最乖的木头人
[00:48] – Jerk! – Troglodyte! -混蛋 -类人猿
[00:50] Ha! Joke’s on you! I don’t even know what that means! 哈 开什么玩笑啊 听都听不懂你在说什么
[00:53] – How about “Monkey-face chimp-boy”? – Hey! -听得懂“你个大猩猩”吗 -嘿
[00:55] I want a monkey-face chimp-boy! 我想要个大猩猩
[00:57] Can’t we ever do something as a family? 我们就不能全家一起做点什么吗
[01:00] We’re throwing trash as a family. 我们是一起丢垃圾的一家人
[01:02] Stop throwing trash! Bennett, back me up here. 别乱丢垃圾了 班尼特 帮帮我
[01:06] Bennett! 班尼特
[01:10] The kids are throwing trash! 孩子们在乱丢垃圾啊
[01:12] But were they interrupting Mahler? No. Someone else did that. 但他们打断马勒的音乐了吗 没有 是其他人
[01:17] Kids, throw some trash at your father. 孩子们 朝老爸丢垃圾
[01:22] No, no, no, this obviously is not the bad, bad thing. 不不不 这明显不是那件很不好的坏事
[01:27] Car full of trash? That’s a great thing if you’re a dog! 如果你是条狗 满车垃圾就是件绝妙的事
[01:32] Hey, look at me! I’m a stanwich! 嘿 看看我 我是个斯坦明治
[01:46] Dog With a Blog S01E03 Dog With a Hog
[01:58] Okay, at some point someone is going to kill a mockingbird, right? 好吧 到一定时候总得有人杀死一只知更鸟 对吧
[01:58] (注:艾芙莉在看《杀死一只知更鸟》)
[02:04] Because this trial is really dragging on. 因为这个案子实在太费时间了
[02:09] Don’t you want to fetch or something? 你不想捡个球什么的吗
[02:11] Hey, I can be interested in literature you know I’m not just a dumb– 我对文学很有兴趣的 我又不是个傻
[02:17] – Good. You’re here. – Lindsay, what’s wrong? -太好了 你在这里 -怎么了 琳赛
[02:20] Avery’s best friend lindsay. 艾芙莉最好的朋友琳赛
[02:22] Avery really didn’t have to ask what’s wrong– 艾芙莉根本就不用问她怎么了
[02:24] She’ll tell ya. 反正琳赛会告诉她的
[02:26] I have a terrible problem don’t know what to do about it. 出了严重的问题 我不知道该怎么办了
[02:28] But you’re a really good problem Solver so I thought I’d come to you. 但你超能解决问题 所以我就来找你了
[02:30] So come and deal with this problem solve! 快来帮我解决吧
[02:31] Slow down. You always do this to me. 慢点 你老是这样
[02:32] You start talking fast and I start talking fast, 你说得越来越快害得我也越来越快
[02:34] and you know we feel impressionable. 你知道我们太容易被影响了
[02:35] – And before you know it… – We both start talking fast. -在你意识到 -我们俩已经越说越快了
[02:37] And that’s why we’re such good friends! 所以我们俩的关系才那么好啊
[02:39] – I know! – I know! -就是啊 -就是啊
[02:41] Okay, so what’s the problem? 好了 是什么事啊
[02:43] The kid who normally wears the school mascot costume 那个本来该穿学校吉祥物服装的孩子
[02:45] can’t be here for the homecoming game. 返校比赛那天来不了了
[02:46] So I told Tiff and El and Layla, you know– 然后我就告诉提芙 艾尔和莱拉
[02:49] From the pep squad. 啦啦队那些人
[02:50] That I would be the mascot because I really want them to like me. 我可以顶替他因为我希望她们喜欢我
[02:53] Especially Tiff and Layla– El can be cut with that hair of hers… 特别是提芙和莱拉 艾尔就算了 受不了她的头发
[02:56] that crazy bling-dot-phone– 和闪瞎眼的手机
[02:58] I can’t wear this costume, Avery, 我穿不了这个 艾芙莉
[03:00] – I just can’t. – Well, why not? -我就是穿不了 -为什么
[03:03] Take a whiff. 你自己闻闻
[03:05] Aaaah! Why would you do that? 啊 你干嘛让我闻啊
[03:07] I thought we were friends! 我们是朋友啊
[03:09] What happened in this? 这玩意儿怎么了
[03:11] “B.O. Bob,” The kid who wears it, “B・O・鲍勃” 这个男孩
[03:13] wore it one too many times. 穿它穿了太多次了
[03:15] This smells like dirty sweat socks and arm pits. 这闻起来像臭袜子或是谁的腋窝
[03:17] I don’t see the problem. 不是什么大事
[03:20] That’s how “B.O. Bob” Got his name– 所以他才叫“狐臭鲍勃”
[03:20] (注:B.O.=body odour狐臭)
[03:22] Before this costume, he was just “Bob”– 穿这服装之前 他只是鲍勃而已
[03:24] Happy, popular bob. 开心的受欢迎的那个鲍勃
[03:28] Why can’t he wear it? Where is he? 那他怎么不穿了 他哪儿去了
[03:31] About six miles due east. 他在我们正东方向六英里左右
[03:34] Visiting his grandmother. 看他奶奶呢
[03:35] You have to help me find someone to be the terrier mascot. 你得帮我找人扮猎狗吉祥物
[03:38] Hey, I could be the mascot. 嘿 我可以啊
[03:41] I just don’t who I’m gonna get to wear this stinky dog costume. 我找不到人来忍受这件熏人的服装
[03:44] I don’t even need the costume. I was born to play this part! 我连服装都不用 我“天生丽质”啊
[03:48] Sure it’s typecasting, but I’m cool with it. 不就是演我自己吗 我没问题
[03:51] I promised the pep squad, 我答应了她们的
[03:53] and I really want those girls to like me. 我真的希望她们能喜欢我
[03:55] Look, it shouldn’t matter what those pep snobs think of you, Lindsay. 琳赛 那些自以为是的啦啦队员怎么看你不重要
[03:59] You’re a unique individual with 你的独一无二的价值
[04:00] value that has nothing to do with their approval. 用不着她们认可
[04:02] – They said you’d say something like that. – Really? -她们就知道你会这么说 -是吗
[04:05] They talked about me? They know my name? 天哪她们还说了我 她们知道我的名字啊
[04:07] Well, sort of. They called you “Ivory.” 差不多吧 她们叫你艾佛里
[04:11] They almost know my name! 她们差点就说对我的名字了
[04:14] We have to find someone to be the terrier at the homecoming. 我们得找个人在返校节上扮猎犬吉祥物啊
[04:16] Hello! La dog, a-woof, a-woof. 喂 这里有条狗 有条狗
[04:20] It has to be someone with real spirit and enthusiasm… 得是个有勇气 有激情
[04:25] Someone athletic… 有运动细胞
[04:28] But most importantly, someone who can be believable as a dog. 最重要的是 得让人觉得他像条狗
[04:32] Seriously? ’cause now it’s just insulting. 真的假的 这有点狗身攻击啊
[04:39] Ellen? 艾伦
[04:40] Ellen– 艾伦
[04:44] Your car is a disaster area. 你的车像个灾区啊
[04:46] Yes, I think it’s time for a new one, too. 对 我也在想该换一辆新的了
[04:49] – I didn’t say that. – You implied it. -我没说啊 -你就是这意思
[04:52] Bennett, it’s worn down, Stan crashed it twice. 班尼特 这车也太破了 斯坦撞了两次啊
[04:55] And every time I drive by the car wash, 我每次去洗车
[04:57] They pretend to be closed. 他们都装作关门了
[04:59] Okay, I-I can see what you’re doing here. 好了 我知道你想干嘛
[05:01] You want me to help you clean the car. 你想让我帮你洗车
[05:02] – Just ask. – I don’t want help. -你说就是了 -我不需要帮助
[05:04] – Good, because I got this thing– – I want a new car. -好的我知道了 -我需要辆新车
[05:07] Ellen. 艾伦
[05:08] One I can drive without the other moms calling me “Smellen.” 一辆不会让别的妈妈叫我“臭伦”的车
[05:12] That is very clever. 哇 太有才了
[05:14] I mean, very hurtful. 我是说 太伤人了
[05:19] You know how bad this car is? 你知道这车有多糟糕吗
[05:21] There’s a family of possums living under the back seat. 后座下面住着一家子负鼠
[05:23] – There are no possums back there. – Be careful. They’re vicious. -哪有什么负鼠啊 -小心点 它们可凶了
[05:30] Okay, and now my head is stuck to the ceiling. 这下好了 我的脑袋粘住了
[05:33] – What is this, gum? – That’s one theory. -这是什么啊 泡泡糖吗 -有这个可能
[05:45] Fine. We’ll get a new car. 好 我们去整辆新车
[05:50] Why not me? 我为什么不行
[05:51] Why not a real dog instead of some stinky kid in a lame terrier costume? 干嘛要一个穿破烂猎犬吉祥物服装的臭小孩
[05:55] Stan, look, East Gllendale always pulls pranks on our mascots. 斯坦 东格伦代尔中学的人老嘲笑我们的吉祥物
[06:00] They could take you and shave you and put you on a bus to Fresno, 他们会剃了你的毛送你上去弗雷斯诺的车
[06:03] and we’d never see you again. 然后我们就再也见不到你了
[06:05] Although you get in with those girls on the pep squad, 虽然你会认识啦啦队的美女们
[06:07] and you might like Fresno. 也可能喜欢弗雷斯诺
[06:09] No, it’s not worth it. I can’t risk losing you. 不开玩笑了 那不值得 我不想失去你
[06:12] It would be my moment to shine, Avery. 艾芙莉 那将是我闪耀的时刻啊
[06:15] Finally, my chance to be a star like I’ve always wanted! 那是我终于可以实现明星梦想的机会啊
[06:19] I had that chance once, but it was cruelly snatched away from me. 我曾有过一次机会 但却被无情的抢走了
[06:24] Once this commercial airs, my little friend, 一旦节目放送出去 小朋友
[06:26] You’ll be famous. 你就出名啦
[06:27] You’ll have fans all over the—- 你会有来自世界各地的粉
[06:32] Who is that dog? 那狗是干嘛的
[06:34] Get this dog out of here. Get me that dog! He’s a star! 赶走这只狗 我要那只 它才是明星啊
[06:40] Man, I wish I could do something that dogs typically don’t do. 哎 要是我能做那些狗做不了的事就好了
[06:46] I’m sorry, Stan. Too many things could go wrong. 真遗憾 斯坦 很多事都会出岔子
[06:49] Something could go wrong? 有事要出岔子啦
[06:51] Sounds like fun– I’m in! 听上去很赞啊 我要加入
[06:53] I want to be the terrier mascot for the homecoming. 我想在返校节上扮猎狗吉祥物
[06:56] Oh, cool. The East Glendale Razorbacks have always had a real pig. 很好啊 东格伦代尔野猪队有一头真的猪
[06:59] We should have a real dog. 我们也可以有只真的狗
[07:01] But I don’t want him to get covered in frosting 但我不想让它被洒满金花
[07:02] and put on a train to Bakersfield! 然后被送到贝克斯菲尔德去
[07:04] That’s right– they do that, too. 没错 也去贝克斯菲尔德
[07:08] Not anymore. Both schools are cracking down on pranks. 现在不会了 两个学校都在打击恶作剧行为
[07:11] Anyone who messes with the mascot gets expelled. 整吉祥物的人会被开除
[07:14] Too many kids getting shaved. 以前好多学生都被剃头了
[07:16] Although they never shaved “B.O. Bob.” 不过倒是没人去剃“狐臭鲍勃”的头
[07:18] Would you? 你愿意去吗
[07:20] Come on, Avery! Tyler says it’s safe! 拜托 艾芙莉 泰勒说了没问题的
[07:23] And I’m so perfect for it! 而且这种事舍我其谁啊
[07:24] I’m even one-eighth-terrier on my mother’s side! 我妈妈有四分之一的猎犬血统
[07:28] Ah, there they are: the boston terriers. 在这里 波士顿猎犬
[07:32] Uh, ignore the cats. It was the seventies. 呃别管那只猫 那是七十年代的事情了
[07:37] Well, I mean, what kind of life do you lead if you don’t take any risks? 话说回来 如果不冒点险 你将度过怎样的一辈子呢
[07:41] Yours. 你那种
[07:43] And maybe it’s time I changed that. 或许是时候改变了
[07:46] All right, Stan, I’ll tell the pep squad they’ve got their terrier. 斯坦 我去告诉啦啦队我找到她们要的猎犬了
[07:50] All right! 太好了
[07:51] And you know what? Maybe it’s time 知道吗 也许是时候
[07:52] that I try something that I’ve always wanted to do– 试着去做我一直想做的事了
[07:55] Juggling! 杂耍
[07:57] What?! What?! 什么
[07:58] It’s always been a dream of mine, 杂耍一直是我的梦想
[08:00] But I have been too afraid. 不过我一直很害怕
[08:01] To heck with the risk! 让风险见鬼去吧
[08:03] If fruit gets bruised, so be it. 如果水果摔烂了 让它烂去吧
[08:06] Wow, look at that! 哇 看哪
[08:07] My first risk has paid off! 这风险值了
[08:10] I’m gonna be a star! 我要出名了
[08:12] I’m not leaving anything to chance. 我再也不会放过任何一个机会了
[08:18] I’m okay! The laundry basket broke my fall! 我没事 洗衣筐阻碍了我的着陆
[08:24] Hey, maybe I could work this old football helmet into the act. 嘿 也许上场的时候我能用用这个旧橄榄球头盔
[08:29] I love my new car. 我太喜欢我的新车了
[08:31] – Just smell it! – Yeah, it’s got a really– -你闻闻 -对 它有一股
[08:33] No! I mean smell it! 别说话 闻闻
[08:36] Get your nose in there. 闻闻这里
[08:37] Yeah– yeah. Honey, that’s real good. 对 亲爱的 太好闻了
[08:40] It’s the smell of a new start. 这是全新开始的气息
[08:42] We can have family outings and really enjoy each other. 我们全家可以开车出去玩 去享受彼此在一起的时光
[08:45] I enjoyed your sudden burst of crazy strength. 我真是太“享受”你突然爆发的疯狂力量了
[08:49] Chloe had so much fun at the dealership talking to the Andersons from church. 在卖车那儿克洛伊和教堂的安德森夫妇聊得很开心
[08:54] So funny they were buying the same car as us. 有趣的是他们买了和我们一样的车
[08:57] Right, Chloe? 对吧 克洛伊
[09:00] Chloe!!! 克洛伊
[09:04] It’s really not your fault. 这真的不是你们的错
[09:07] Mommy and daddy do this all the time. 妈妈和爸爸总这样
[09:10] And then I get a new doll. 然后我就会得到一个新洋娃娃
[09:15] I miss the old car. 我想念以前那辆车
[09:17] It smelled like french fries and chocolate. 有薯条和巧克力的味道
[09:20] Honey, no snacks in the new car, okay? 宝贝 别再新车里吃零食好吗
[09:23] – But daddy… – Chloe, just give me the donut hole. -但是爸爸 -克洛伊 把甜甜圈给我
[09:26] – But daddy… – Chloe! Come on. -但是爸爸 -克洛伊 快点
[09:28] Daddy. 爸爸
[09:32] That was my favorite dirt ball from the dog park. 那时我在狗狗公园最喜欢的泥球
[09:37] – Ohh! – Not in my new car, you don’t! -噢 -别在我的新车里 别
[09:43] Yeah, I thought it would be awesome to have a real dog as the mascot. 对啊 我想用一只真的狗做吉祥物肯定很棒
[09:47] So I volunteered Stan. 所以我带来了斯坦
[09:49] You know, just doing my little bit to support the Terriers 就是想为猎犬队还有你们这些
[09:52] and you great gals on the pep squad, of course. 美女们尽我的绵薄之力
[09:56] Who are you again? 你是谁来着
[10:00] It’s me. 就是我啊
[10:01] Ivory. 艾佛里
[10:04] Avery, I’ve got terrible news! 艾芙莉 坏消息
[10:06] Oh, hi, Tiff. Hi, Layla. Hi, El. 你好提芙 你好莱拉 你好艾尔
[10:09] Avery, I’ve got terrible news! 艾芙莉 坏消息
[10:11] Lindsay, what’s wrong? 琳赛 怎么了
[10:12] East Glendale kidnapped Stan! 东格伦代尔的人绑架了斯坦
[10:14] Stan’s been kidnapped?! 斯坦被绑架啦
[10:16] They took him through the locker room. 他们把他锁在更衣室了
[10:18] They left a note and everything. 他们就留了张条子
[10:19] What are you gonna do?! El, your hair looks fantastic, 怎么办啊 艾尔你的头发真赞
[10:21] so full of moisture. What are you doing do?!! 很有光泽啊 该怎么办啊
[10:25] I don’t know. This is all my fault! 我不知道 这全是我错
[10:27] You seem upset. 你似乎很失落啊
[10:29] We’re gonna go. 我们得走了
[10:33] I was so stupid to risk Stan’s safety to begin with. 我真是太蠢了 竟然拿斯坦的安全开玩笑
[10:36] And now I’m gonna take any risk necessary to get him back. 现在我无论如何也要把他救回来
[10:39] Whatever rule I have to break, it doesn’t matter. 无论如何 我都在所不惜
[10:54] Why did you stick me out of the locker room? 你干嘛要把我从更衣室弄出来
[10:56] I was working out my half time routined with the band! 我正在研究乐队是怎么运转的呢
[10:58] Check it– 听着
[11:08] Stan! 斯坦
[11:09] I’m pretending you’ve been kidnapped by east glendale. 我在假装你被东格伦代尔绑架了
[11:12] It’s the perfect prank. 这恶作剧太棒了
[11:14] They’re gonna get in a ton of trouble! 她们要有大麻烦了
[11:15] But now I can’t be a part of the pep rally. 但是现在我没法加入动员会啦
[11:18] Right! Which will make your triumphant return at the big game 对啊 这会让你在比赛前的回归更耀眼
[11:21] that much more dramatic. 更激动人心
[11:22] Think about it: the heroic mascot, 想想看 英雄般的吉祥物
[11:25] having escaped from the evil clutches of his tormentors, 从恶人的魔爪中逃了出来
[11:28] refuses to let the crowd down. 决不让人们失望
[11:31] I love it! 我喜欢
[11:32] Hey, maybe I’ll come in with a limp, right? 我或许应该一瘸一拐地
[11:35] And a far-away look. 带着沧桑的眼神回来对吧
[11:37] And when people ask me what happened I’ll say, 当人们问我发生了什么时 我会说
[11:40] “It’s just too painful to talk about.” “痛苦得不堪回首”
[11:44] But you can’t say anything, remember? 但别忘了你不可以说话
[11:46] Oh, right! Right. 噢 对 对啊
[11:48] Then just the limp and the…faraway look. 那就一瘸一拐好了 还有沧桑的眼神
[11:52] Just a little bit more… good boy… 再走一点 好孩子
[11:55] Little bit… little bit… 再走一点 一点
[11:58] – Good! – Whoa! -好的 -哇
[12:00] – Is that–? – Yep, the East Glendale pig. -那是 -没错 东格伦代尔的猪
[12:03] Those guys kidnapped Stan, so I stole the pig 他们绑架了斯坦 所以我偷来了他们的猪
[12:06] so we can trade it to get Stan back. 这样就可以把斯坦交换回来了
[12:07] That’s right. You don’t mess with avery jennings. 就是这样 别招惹艾芙莉・詹宁斯
[12:10] You steal my dog, I steal your pig. 你偷了我的狗 我就偷你的猪
[12:16] I am risking everything. 我什么都敢做
[12:18] I’m going four balls! 我要上四个球了
[12:24] She stole the pig and went four balls! 她偷了猪之后能玩四个球了
[12:27] This is bad! 太不妙了
[12:28] But it’s still not the bad, bad thing. 但这依旧不是那件很不好的坏事
[12:31] Stan?! 斯坦
[12:34] You’re okay! 你没事吧
[12:36] Thank goodness! I’ve been so worried about you. 谢天谢地 我太担心你了
[12:38] What happened? 发生了什么
[12:39] It’s just too painful to talk about. 痛苦得不堪回首
[12:42] Stan was never gone. It was a prank… 斯塔没被绑架 只是个让人们
[12:45] to mess with their minds. 摸不着头脑的恶作剧罢了
[12:48] What was I thinking? 我做了什么
[12:50] I took this huge risk, and now I’m gonna be expelled. 我冒了个大险 现在我要被开除了
[12:54] I won’t get into law school, 我没法去法学院念书了
[12:55] and I definitely won’t become the first juggling president 所以我也就没法成为继布坎南之后的
[12:55] (注:美国第十五任总统)
[12:58] since Buchanan. 又一位杂耍总统了
[13:01] You guys want to go for a ride in the new car? 你们想在新车里兜个风吗
[13:03] It’s got a sun roof and seat heaters and cup holders, 它有个天窗 还配备了座位加热器和杯座
[13:06] and each one of the… what is a pig doing in our family room?! 每一个 我们客厅里怎么会有头猪
[13:08] Hey, look at that! A pig! 嘿 看哪 一头猪
[13:12] I love my new pig! 我喜欢新猪猪
[13:16] This is not kosher. 这可不合适
[13:18] All right, what happened? 好吧 发生了什么
[13:21] – Well, I was trying to… – You guys already know all this. -我本来 -这些你们都知道了
[13:23] You don’t have to have Avery explain it all to mom and dad, right? 你不必听艾芙莉解释给爸爸妈妈 对吧
[13:27] You can juggle? 你还会杂耍
[13:31] I’m naming him “Big Murray.” 我要管它叫“大个儿默里”
[13:34] No, no. You’re missing the big picture. 不 不 你们忽略了最重要的问题
[13:36] – I could be expelled! – Me too! -我可能会被开除 -我也是啊
[13:39] I just say we tell everyone Stan escaped and found his way home. 所以我们应该告诉大家斯坦自己逃回家了
[13:42] We let the pig go, and nobody will ever know avery took him. 然后放了这头猪 这样就没人知道艾芙莉偷了它
[13:45] We can’t just let a pig go. 我们不能放了它
[13:47] An unsupervised pig would not last two minutes in Pasadena. 没人管的猪在帕萨迪纳走不远
[13:52] I’ve got it. We have to sneak him back before they know he’s gone. 我知道了 我们得在他们发现之前偷偷把猪送回去
[13:55] You can’t take Big Murray! 你们不能带走大个儿默里
[13:57] He’s so much better than monkey-face chimp-boy. 它比大猩猩好多了
[14:01] Hey! 拜托
[14:02] We have to. It’s the right thing to do. 送它回去才是正确的选择
[14:04] The right thing to do is to call the other school immediately, 马上告诉东格中学到底发生了什么
[14:08] tell them exactly what happened, 才是正确的选择
[14:10] and that we have their pig. 他们的猪在我们这儿
[14:12] Are you out of your mind, woman?! 你疯了吗 女士
[14:15] This is not the time to do the right thing! 这不是做正确事的时候
[14:18] I have been taking risks for the last two days, 过去两天我都在冒险
[14:20] And I am not getting off this train now! 我可不能现在功亏一篑
[14:24] Okay, we’re sneaking the pig back. 好 我们偷偷把猪送回去
[14:27] Am I in trouble for calling you “Woman” Instead of “Mom”? 叫你“女士”而不是“妈妈” 我是不是有麻烦了
[14:34] Okay, we can’t just lead him down the street in broad daylight. No. 我们不能在光天化日下带它在街上走 不行
[14:37] Operation “Bring home the bacon” is gonna take some real planning. “把猪猪送回家”行动需要一点可靠的策划
[14:41] As soon as it gets dark, we go commando. 天一黑 我们突击队就行动
[14:46] Dad, I don’t think that means what you think it means. 爸爸 我觉得你不是这个意思吧
[14:49] Boy, I hope not. 我希望他不是这个意思
[14:52] Okay, at 2100, we place the target in the car 好的 九点整把目标放进车里
[14:55] and swim to East Glendale. 游到东格伦代尔
[14:56] Now, if I suspect a blown floater on this O.P.O., 这时候 如果在独自行动时我怀疑有不明物体出现
[14:59] I will plant a canary trap, 我就弄个金丝雀陷阱
[15:00] dry-clean it, go totally joe! 干掉它 潇洒搞定
[15:04] I have no idea what any of that means– 你说的那些东西
[15:06] which I’ve never said before– 我从来都没听说过
[15:08] But I like the fire in your eye! 但我喜欢你眼中的火焰
[15:11] I am with this man. 我听你这男人的
[15:13] Am I in trouble for calling you “This man”? 叫你“这男人” 我是不是有麻烦了
[15:15] No, no, not at all, sweetie! 没有 怎么会 亲爱的
[15:17] I’m pumped! I’m ready for action! 我随时准备投入战斗
[15:19] I’m gonna need my black turtleneck, my ski mask, 我得穿我的高领毛衣还有滑雪面罩
[15:22] and my special ops utility pack. 带上我的多功能特别工具套装
[15:25] My man purse. 就是男士钱包
[15:28] Wait a minute. You said place the pig in the car. 等等 你说把猪放进车里
[15:31] There’s no way we’re gonna fit all of us and that pig in your car. 不可能把我们五个和一头猪同时装在你车里
[15:37] Noooo. 不会吧
[15:39] No, no, no… 不要
[15:41] No, no, no! 不要
[15:44] You said should have a family outing 你不是说我们应该全家开车出去玩
[15:46] and really enjoy each other. 并好好享受和彼此的时光吗
[15:48] I’m enjoying you right now. 现在跟你在一起我就很享受
[15:50] Are you enjoying me? 你享受吗
[15:54] I’m going dark. 我不说了
[15:57] What is that pig doing back there?! 那头猪在后面干什么
[16:02] – I think she’s nesting. – My car! – 她在做窝吧 – 我的车啊
[16:05] – My beautiful new car! – Forget the car. -我美丽的新车啊 -别管你的车了
[16:08] Look, I’m not letting my future get derailed by swinegate. 我不能让这次“猪猪门”事件毁了我的前程
[16:12] That’s right. That’s what they’ll call it. 对 他们肯定会这么叫的
[16:14] I’m sorry I snapped. I’m tense and I’ve had no fresh fruit today. 原谅我的喋喋不休 我超紧张 今天还没吃水果呢
[16:19] What is going on back there?! 后面怎么了
[16:21] It’s a short ride, honey. How much damage can he do? 亲爱的 这么点距离他造成不了多少破坏
[16:25] What on earth is he doing?! 他到底在干嘛
[16:27] I think “He” Just had babies! 我想“他”刚刚生孩子了
[16:31] Big Murray’s a mommy! 大个儿默里当妈妈了
[16:41] Tyler. Wrap the little pigs in a blanket. That’s funny– pigs in the blanket. 泰勒 把小猪裹在毯子里 太有趣了 猪在毯子里
[16:48] I’m so spritzed out by this mission. 这次行动真是太震撼了
[16:50] I can’t believe I’d miss something I’ve wanted to see my entire life– 真不敢相信我竟然错过了我这辈子一直想亲眼见证的事情
[16:53] a pig birth. 猪的降生
[16:56] You can still smell it if you want. 你其实还能闻得到
[16:59] I want to name them. 我想给它们取名字
[17:00] How can we tell the boys from the girls? 我们怎么辨认公母呢
[17:03] Apparently we can’t. 显然我们分不清
[17:07] Unbelievable. Pig birth all over my new car? 难以置信 一头猪在我的新车上生孩子了
[17:11] So much for getting rid of the nickname “Smellen.” 我怎么摆脱“臭伦”这个名号啊
[17:13] I’ll be “Smellen” forever. “Hi, Smellen.” “Hi, Mary.” 我要永远当“臭伦”了 你好臭伦 你好玛丽
[17:16] “Hello, Smellen.” “Hello, Rebecca.” 你好臭伦 你好瑞贝卡
[17:18] – “Hello…” – Hey, hey, hey, hey! -你好 – 好了好了
[17:20] You stay with me, soldier! 跟我走 士兵
[17:23] I’m coming too. 我也要去
[17:24] I wan to say good-bye to Big Murray, little Phyllis, 我想跟大个儿默里 小菲利斯
[17:28] tiny Harold and Daveed. 小哈罗德和大卫说再见
[17:33] All right, stan, you guard the car. 好吧斯坦 你看着车
[17:35] My presidency hangs in the balance. 我当总统的希望岌岌可危
[17:37] It’s never the crime; it’s always the cover-up. 这不是犯罪 是掩饰
[17:43] That’s right, I’m guarding the car, 没问题 我看着车
[17:45] the most important part of the mission. 这是行动最重要的部分
[17:49] Man, I’m bored. 好无聊啊
[17:55] Hey, there is a van parked out here. 嘿 这儿停着一辆车
[17:58] I’m gonna go check out back, 我检查一下
[17:59] make sure no one’s messing with the mascots. 以防有人在吉祥物上捣乱
[18:01] Uh-oh. Gotta distract him. 噢 该转移他的注意力
[18:02] Yo, dude! Where ya goin’? 哟 兄弟 去哪儿啊
[18:07] Who said that? 谁在说话
[18:11] Is someone with this dog? 谁和这狗在一起
[18:12] Here! Under the car! I’m stuck! 这里 在车下面 我卡住了
[18:16] I mean up here. I’m on top of the car. 我是说上面 我在车顶上
[18:23] O-kay. What’s goin’ on here? Who’s saying that? 怎么回事啊 谁在说话
[18:29] I’m behind you. 我在你后面
[18:30] I’m over you! 上面
[18:32] I’m under you. 下面
[18:33] I’m your worst nightmare. 我是你可怕的噩梦
[18:35] I’m running down the street! You’ll never catch me! 我沿路跑了 你永远都抓不到我
[18:44] Well, I guess we see why he’s not guarding a bank. 难怪他当不了银行的保安
[18:50] High five! High five! 击掌 击掌
[18:52] Avery! Avery! Chill out. 艾芙莉 艾芙莉 冷静点
[18:54] No way. I took a huge risk and it paid off. 才不 我冒了那么大险终于有回报了
[18:57] I feel great! Let’s steal something else and put it back. 感觉太好了 我们偷点别的再放回来吧
[19:01] – Move! Commence phase 3. – What’s phase 3? -快走 步骤三 -步骤三是什么
[19:05] I eliminate all of you to cover my tracks. 我为了掩护自己干掉了你们
[19:08] Okay, maybe the website I got this from was a little hardcore. 看来我摘取这些信息的网站有点小暴力
[19:12] Let’s just go home. 我们赶紧回家吧
[19:14] But let’s be cool. 低调点
[19:15] You don’t want to draw any attention to ourselves. 你不想让咱们成为焦点吧
[19:18] When am I not cool? 如果我不低调呢
[19:30] Mission accomplished. Fine work, everybody. 顺利完成任务 大家伙干得好
[19:33] That was really cool! 真是太刺激了
[19:34] Which is weird, because I was with my family. 但和家里人一起倒是有点奇怪
[19:38] I’m just happy that the pig is back, stan is Safe, 总之猪还回去了 斯坦也平安无恙
[19:41] and my 2044 presidential bid is no longer in jeopardy. 并且我2044年的总统选举也解除警报了
[19:45] Oh, and I wonder if I can juggle pins? 我说不定能玩玩保龄球瓶
[19:48] Where did you get those? 你从哪儿弄来的
[19:50] I want the 700-pound pig from Glendale to Pasadena 我都能把七百多磅的猪从格伦代尔弄到帕萨迪纳来
[19:53] And you want to know where I got bowling pins? 弄点保龄球瓶来不是小菜一碟吗
[19:58] I have to admit this whole operation was kind of exciting… 我不得不承认这次行动实在太刺激了
[20:02] Commander. 长官
[20:04] Is this where the beautiful girl falls for the dashing, dangerous spy? 美丽的女孩你迷上勇猛而危险的间谍了吗
[20:13] Why are you wearing my turtleneck? 你穿我的高领毛衣干嘛
[20:15] Well, we were in a hurry and I couldn’t find mine, 刚才太急了我找不着我的了
[20:17] so I just grabbed the first– 我就拿了最上面
[20:18] Was the mission successful or not?! 管他呢 反正行动成功了不是吗
[20:21] Yes, you’re still my dashing, handsome spy. 对啊 你就是我勇猛而迷人的间谍
[20:26] This is great, huh? 真不错 是不是啊
[20:27] All of us working together, 我们一家子通力合作
[20:29] pulling this off as a unit, the four of us? 我们四个齐力断金
[20:32] Aren’t there five of us? 不该是我们五个吗
[20:35] Chloe! 克洛伊
[20:39] Seriously? 拜托
[20:40] You guys don’t talk at all? 你们都不能说话吗猪猪
[20:43] Not even you, Daveed? 你也不行吗 大卫
[20:46] Nothin’? 一句话也说不了
[20:49] Leaving Chloe in a pig pen? 把克洛伊忘了在猪圈里
[20:51] Still not the bad, bad thing. 仍旧不是那件很不好的坏事
[20:54] Actually, it’s kind of a cute thing. 事实上还挺萌的
[20:58] Okay, gang, operation “Chloe grab” is a go! 伙计们 “拯救克洛伊”行动开始
[21:01] – Bennett? – Honey? -班尼特 -怎么 亲爱的
[21:02] Cover up. If this goes south, 穿上外套 如果行动失败
[21:04] that sweater’s not gonna be your friend in jail. 这毛衣在监狱里可保不了暖
[21:10] The thing about risk, 关于风险
[21:11] the more you put on the line, the bigger the payoff. 你承担的越多 回报就可能越大
[21:14] Avery risked a lot, and it all worked out. 艾芙莉冒了很多险 都是值得的
[21:17] She even got in with those girls on the pep squad. 她甚至和啦啦队打上交道了
[21:22] And I took some risks to be mascot. 我为了扮吉祥物也冒了险
[21:25] And it was… 那实在是
[21:26] …awesome! 太赞了
[21:29] It was everything I hoped it would be, 正如我期待的那样
[21:31] my moment of glory! 我的光荣时刻
[21:33] And that’s… 但那也是
[21:35] when the bad, bad thing happened. 那件很不好的坏事发生的时刻
[21:38] A skateboarding pig! 玩滑板的 猪
[21:40] No one paid attention to me after that. 在那之后我就被冷落了
[21:43] But at least I’m still a star in my own family– 不过至少我还是我们家庭中的明星
[21:46] Most of the time. 大多数时候
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme