时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Did you enjoy your walk, buddy? | 散步的感觉如何 伙计 |
[00:09] | Love the walk, hate the leash. | 喜欢散步 讨厌皮带 |
[00:12] | How would you like getting yanked by the neck | 你觉得在想舔小宝宝的时候脖子被人 |
[00:13] | every time you tried to lick a baby? | 拉一下的感觉如何 |
[00:16] | The neighbors get upset if dogs aren’t on a leash. | 如果不把狗拴起来 邻居们会不高兴的 |
[00:19] | Oh, so now I’m a dog? | 哦 现在我成只狗了 |
[00:21] | Just because I have four legs, fur, a tail, and… | 就因为我有四条腿 毛 尾巴 和 |
[00:24] | Yeah, okay, I see your point. | 对 好吧 我就是条狗 |
[00:26] | But come on! | 但看看这个 |
[00:27] | These blue poop bags tied to my collar? | 把这些蓝色便便袋系在我的项圈上 |
[00:29] | Talk about demeaning! | 太损狗格了 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry, but if you go, I have to clean up after you, | 对不起 如果带你出去 我就得在你后边清理 |
[00:35] | And it’s just handier this way. | 这样做方便一些 |
[00:37] | Oh, really? | 真的么 |
[00:38] | And when am I gonna see you walking around | 那啥时候我才能看见你走路的时候 |
[00:40] | with a roll of toilet paper around your neck? | 脖子上挂一圈卫生纸啊 |
[00:43] | When I start pooping on the sidewalk. | 当我开始在路边解决内急的时候 |
[00:46] | Now, now, now. Fair is fair. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[00:50] | Really? This makes you feel better? | 这真的能让你感觉好些吗 |
[00:54] | I’m not proud of it, but yes. Yes, it does. | 虽然不会让我感到自豪 但对 我挺高兴的 |
[00:57] | Although I’ll tell you what really makes me feel better. | 尽管我会告诉你什么会让我更高兴 |
[01:15] | Dog With a Blog S01E02 The Fast and the Furriest | |
[01:25] | We’re home! | 我们回家了 |
[01:26] | Wait till they hear you got your learner’s permit, huh? | 等着让他们知道你拿到实习驾照的消息吧 |
[01:29] | Yeah! I can finally drive! Whoo-hoo! | 耶 我终于可以开车了 |
[01:32] | This shaved monkey can drive a car, | 这个刮过脸的猴子都可以开车 |
[01:34] | And I can’t even chase one? | 而我连追一辆车跑都不行 |
[01:35] | Yeah, that’s fair. | 真是太公平了 |
[01:38] | Tyler, sweetie, I’m so sorry. Don’t feel bad. | 泰勒 亲爱的 我很抱歉 不要太难过 |
[01:40] | A lot of people don’t pass their test the first time. | 很多人第一次考都不过的 |
[01:42] | – I passed. – You’ll get ’em next time– what? | -我过了 -你下次一定会过 啥 |
[01:45] | You did? Really? | 你过了 真的 |
[01:47] | Wow! Really? | 哇 你过了 |
[01:49] | Hey, Tyler, too bad. | 嘿 泰勒 太遗憾了 |
[01:51] | – But, I mean, maybe if you’d studied– – I passed. | -但是 我的意思是说 如果你好好学 -我过了 |
[01:53] | You’re gonna be driving? | 你要开车了 |
[01:55] | Congratulations. What a great accomplishment. | 恭喜 这是一项多么大的成就啊 |
[01:58] | Is this really a good idea? | 让他开车真是个好主意吗 |
[02:01] | I made this to cheer you up. | 我做了这个让你重拾信心 |
[02:03] | I passed. | 我过了 |
[02:04] | I’ll save it for your report card. | 那我就等你的成绩单下来的时候拿来安慰你 |
[02:07] | I cannot believe my little boy’s gonna be driving. | 我简直不敢相信我的小男子汉要开车了 |
[02:12] | – You are growing up so fast! – Not the hair! | -你长得真快啊 -不要摸头 |
[02:14] | Not the hair! | 别摸头 |
[02:17] | Man! | 天哪 |
[02:19] | I still remember when you were just a little tyke, | 我还记得还是个小屁孩的时候 |
[02:21] | motoring around in that toy car of yours. | 开着你的玩具车到处跑 |
[02:27] | You are getting to be such a good driver! | 你一定会成为一个很好的司机的 |
[02:31] | Whoa! Look at Bennett back then. | 哇 看看那时的班尼特 |
[02:33] | Looks like a bearded collie I used to date. | 就像我以前约会过的一条牧羊犬长胡子的样子 |
[02:37] | I wonder what happened to her? | 真想知道她后来怎么样了 |
[02:39] | I’m so proud of you! | 我真以你为傲 |
[02:41] | Not the hair! Not the hair! | 别摸头 别碰头 |
[02:45] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[02:48] | This is the first big milestone since our two families merged. | 这是自咱们两家结合在一起后的第一个里程碑似的喜事 |
[02:52] | Much like Tyler will be merging on the freeway. | 就像泰勒会驾车融入高速公路的车流中一样 |
[02:55] | Ha ha! Good one, Ellen. | 哈哈 这笑话太喜感了 艾伦 |
[02:57] | Whaddya say we all go out for pizza to celebrate that clever wordplay, | 你们觉得我们出去吃披萨来庆祝这个极品双关语 |
[03:01] | and tyler being able to drive. | 和泰勒取得驾照好不好 |
[03:03] | Yeeaahhh! | 好 |
[03:04] | I’ll drive! | 我来开车 |
[03:05] | Noooo! | 不 |
[03:06] | You need to practice first. | 你要先练习 |
[03:08] | Come on, why do I need to practice? | 让我开吧 为啥还要练习啊 |
[03:10] | Because we love you, and we care about you, | 因为我们爱你 我们关心你 |
[03:13] | and we don’t want anything to happen to us. | 而且我们不希望任何事情发生在我们身上 |
[03:17] | Yay, pizza! Pizza with the family! | 太好了 披萨 跟全家一起吃披萨 |
[03:20] | Pepperoni, here I– | 辣香肠 我来 |
[03:22] | I can’t believe they forgot me. | 我不敢相信他们竟然把我忘了 |
[03:24] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 哦 差点忘了 |
[03:25] | Wait! They’re coming back for me. | 等等 他们是回来带我的 |
[03:26] | Oh, I knew they would! | 我就知道他们会带我的 |
[03:28] | I can’t believe we forgot you. | 我真不敢相信我们忘了你 |
[03:31] | I know. Crazy, right? | 我知道 很疯狂 是不是 |
[03:32] | Let’s get outta here, pal. | 咱们快走吧 伙计 |
[03:34] | Come on, Chloe. | 来吧 克洛伊 |
[03:38] | And I called you pal! | 亏得我还喊你伙计 |
[03:42] | Once again, they treat me like a dog. | 又一次 他们把我当成狗看 |
[03:45] | Why don’t they see I’m just like they are? | 他们为啥就不能明白我和他们一样呢 |
[03:47] | If you prick me, do I not bleed? | 你把我刺伤 我难道不会流血吗 |
[03:49] | If I dream of chasing rabbits, do I not run in place? | 如果我想追兔子 我难道不该往适当的方向跑吗 |
[03:53] | It makes me so mad, I just wanna– | 这让我很生气 我只想 |
[03:56] | Ugh! I wanna–! | 哼 我只想 |
[04:00] | That’ll show them I’m more than a dog! | 这会让他们知道我不只是一只狗 |
[04:03] | Wait, did I just undermine my own argument? | 等等 我是不是刚刚推翻了我自己的观点 |
[04:06] | Who cares? That’s fun! | 管它呢 太好玩了 |
[04:12] | Hey, thanks for doing this lesson with me now. | 嘿 谢谢你陪我练车 |
[04:14] | I know after pizza, you usually like to unbuckle your belt, | 我知道每次吃完披萨 你经常会解开腰带 |
[04:18] | make that noise, and go right to sleep. | 发出那个声音 然后回去睡觉 |
[04:20] | Done, done, and later. | 解完了 发完了 等会儿睡 |
[04:24] | Okay, you need to check your mirrors every two to five seconds. | 好 你需要每二到五秒检查一下后视镜 |
[04:27] | Hands at ten and two. Always be scanning your surroundings. | 双手放在方向盘十点和两点位置 时刻检视你的四周 |
[04:31] | Keep your eyes moving. | 视线不断移动 |
[04:32] | That’s five seconds! | 五秒了 |
[04:33] | Check the mirror, check the mirror! | 看后视镜 看后视镜 |
[04:34] | Dad, this is just like when I was little! | 爸 这和我小时候一模一样 |
[04:36] | Always be scanning your surroundings, | 时刻检视四周 |
[04:38] | Keep your eyes moving. | 视线不断移动 |
[04:39] | Hands at ten and two. | 手放在十点和两点方向 |
[04:41] | Check the mirror, check the mirror. | 看后视镜 看后视镜 |
[04:42] | I don’t have a mirror! | 没有后视镜 |
[04:45] | I said ten and two. | 我说的是十点和两点 |
[04:46] | I believe that is nine and 1:45. | 这是九点和一点四十五 |
[04:50] | When can I drive by myself? | 我什么时候才能自己开车啊 |
[04:52] | Look, son, I-I know you’re frustrated, okay? | 听着 儿子 我知道你有点丧气 |
[04:55] | But it’s called a learner’s permit for a reason. | 但它叫实习驾照是有原因的 |
[04:57] | – Eyes on the road! – Dad… | -看着点路况 -爸 |
[05:00] | – Can I ask you a question? – Of course. | -我能问你一个问题吗 -当然可以 |
[05:02] | When can I start the engine? | 我什么时候能打火 |
[05:05] | Love the eager beaver attitude, | 喜欢你积极进取的态度 |
[05:07] | but let’s not jump three weeks ahead in my lesson plan. | 但咱还是别跳过练车的前三周内容吧 |
[05:10] | Check the mirror! Check the mirror! | 看后视镜 看后视镜 |
[05:11] | – I’m checking the mirror. – Put your hands back on the wheel. | -我正在看后视镜 -把手放回到方向盘上去 |
[05:14] | – We’re not even driving! – Oh, we’ve crashed! | -我们甚至都没在开车 -我们车毁人亡了 |
[05:15] | There’s the airbag! There’s the side one! | 这是副驾的安全气囊 这是侧面的气囊 |
[05:18] | Hope you’re happy! | 希望你开心 |
[05:20] | Thanks so much for doing this lesson with me. | 非常感谢你陪着我练车 |
[05:23] | Dad wouldn’t even let me start the car. | 老爹甚至不让我发动汽车 |
[05:31] | Mom, that’s really distracting while I’m driving. | 妈 你都没法让我集中精力开车了 |
[05:34] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[05:35] | Didn’t mean for my will to live to distract you. | 我没想用我求生的欲望让你分神 |
[05:41] | Why are you pumping an imaginary brake pedal? | 你为啥要不停地踩一个你虚构出来的刹车呢 |
[05:43] | It doesn’t do anything. | 它啥用也没有 |
[05:44] | You think I don’t know that?! | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[05:47] | Oh, here’s another milestone– | 哦 这是另一个里程碑 |
[05:50] | My first terror sweat. | 我第一次出冷汗 |
[05:52] | Yay! | 耶 |
[05:54] | This is just like the first memory I ever had– | 这和我有生以来第一段记忆一模一样 |
[05:57] | Some nut job almost ran over me. | 有个小疯子差点碾死我 |
[05:59] | What do you think, Avery? | 你觉得怎么样 艾芙莉 |
[06:00] | Wanna go around the park one more time? | 还想再绕公园转一圈吗 |
[06:03] | Check out Ellen’s red hair. | 看看艾伦的红头发 |
[06:05] | Reminds me of an Irish setter I used to date. | 让我想起了我以前约会过的爱尔兰猎犬 |
[06:08] | Wonder what happened to her? | 不知道她后来怎么样了 |
[06:11] | Ten and two! Ten and two! | 十和二 十和二 |
[06:17] | Tyler drives just like that little maniac. | 泰勒开的就像那个小疯子一样 |
[06:20] | And there is no way he knows the rules of the road. | 而且他绝对不了解交通规则 |
[06:23] | When two vehicles meet on a steep mountain road | 两辆车在陡峭的山路上相遇 |
[06:26] | where neither can pass, who has the right-of-way, | 当任何一方无法通过时 谁拥有路权 |
[06:28] | the uphill or the downhill vehicle? | 上山的还是下山的 |
[06:30] | Do you know? Do you even know? | 你知道吗 你到底知道吗 |
[06:33] | – Who cares? – Everyone in the two cars… | -管他呢 -在两辆车里的所有人 |
[06:35] | That just plummeted off the side of the mountain | 如果你是其中一位驾驶员 |
[06:36] | if you were driving one of them. | 都会从山崖上摔下去 |
[06:39] | Now, kids, it’s important for the driver to remain calm and focused, | 好了 孩子们 现在我们保持镇定和精神集中最重要 |
[06:41] | So let’s not do anything to– | 所以我们不要做任何会 |
[06:43] | Ten and two! Ten and two! | 十点和两点 十点和两点 |
[06:46] | You are all driving me crazy with your nervousness | 你们的过度紧张和变态的指指点点 |
[06:49] | and over-coaching and talking about things that don’t exist, | 还有那根本不存在的什么山路之类的胡言乱语 |
[06:51] | like roads on mountains. | 快把我逼疯了 |
[06:53] | I wish I could just drive by myself. | 我真希望我能自己开车 |
[06:56] | So do I. Why do I even have to be here? | 我也这么想 我为什么要在这儿 |
[06:59] | Chloe’s not here. | 克洛伊就不在这 |
[07:00] | CHLOE! | 克洛伊 |
[07:02] | We forgot Chloe, again! | 我们忘带克洛伊了 又忘了 |
[07:04] | – Drive home, quick. – But slowly. | -开回家 快 -但慢点开 |
[07:13] | Here’s a picture of Tyler when he was three. | 这是泰勒三岁时的照片 |
[07:18] | Here’s one of Avery when she was two. | 这是一张艾芙莉两岁时的照片 |
[07:23] | This tea is so delicious. | 这茶太棒了 |
[07:29] | It’s funny isn’t it, hon? | 亲爱的 是不是很有趣啊 |
[07:31] | Things like Tyler learning how to drive. | 像泰勒学开车这种事 |
[07:33] | It really makes you miss when they were little. | 真的会让你想念他们小时候 |
[07:35] | Oh, yeah. You just wish you could have more of it. | 哎 真希望他们还是那时候的小不点 |
[07:37] | – Daddy? – Not now, sweetie. We’re looking at pictures. | -爸爸 -现在不行 宝贝儿 我们在看照片 |
[07:42] | Oh, wow. Here is one of Tyler and that little toy car | 哇 这是一张泰勒和他经常在 |
[07:46] | he used to drive around the neighborhood park. | 社区公园开的玩具车的照片 |
[07:48] | Oh, Avery and I used to go to that park when she was little. | 在艾芙莉小的时候 我和她也经常去那里 |
[07:51] | Ohh! This one day, we ran into the most obnoxious man. | 噢 那天 我们撞上了史上最讨厌的男人 |
[07:54] | Ten and two! Ten and two! | 十点和两点 十点和两点 |
[07:57] | Watch where you’re going! | 看着点路 |
[07:59] | Easy, lady. We got as much right to be here as you do. | 别激动 小姐 我们和你同享来这里玩的权利 |
[08:02] | Not if you’re gonna drive your kid around like a maniac. | 如果你像个疯子似的推着孩子到处跑 你就不该来 |
[08:05] | How can they not remember they met before? | 他们怎么就能忘了他们曾经见过彼此呢 |
[08:07] | See, this is why dogs sniff butts. | 看到了吗 这就是我们狗要闻屁股的原因 |
[08:11] | I pity the poor slob that’s married to her. | 我真为娶她的蠢汉担心 |
[08:15] | Well, if I never see him again, it’ll be too soon. | 哼 真是这辈子都再也不想见到他了 |
[08:18] | That park attracted all kinds of weirdoes in those days. | 那几天这个公园里满是各种怪胎 |
[08:22] | Ugh! There was this one annoying woman. | 当时有一个非常烦人的女人 |
[08:24] | – You would have hated her! – Oh, yeah! | -你肯定会讨厌她 -当然会 |
[08:26] | Ah, but Tyler was so much fun. | 那时的泰勒多好玩啊 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I really wish I would have savored | 是啊 我真希望我那时能好好 |
[08:30] | those days with Avery when she was little. | 品味她小时候跟她在一起玩的日子 |
[08:32] | Well, those days are gone, | 唉 这些美好的的日子都过去了 |
[08:34] | and no matter how much you miss ’em, you just can’t get ’em back. | 而且不管你多想念 你就是没法再将往昔追回 |
[08:37] | – I have a question. – Chloe, what did we say about interrupting? | -我有一个问题 -克洛伊 我们刚才说了不要打扰我们 |
[08:43] | Hey, Chloe’s that age! We could savor her! | 嘿 克洛伊就很小 我们可以享受她带来的快乐 |
[08:47] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[08:48] | Chloe! Chloe! Sweetheart, come on. | 克洛伊 克洛伊 宝贝儿 过来 |
[08:50] | Okay. Honey, we love you. | 嗯 亲爱的 我们爱你 |
[08:52] | And we wanna here everything you have to say. | 而且我们想听一切你要说的话 |
[08:54] | Now, what was your question? | 现在说 你的问题是啥来着 |
[08:56] | Make it cute! No pressure. Go! | 说可爱点儿 但别有压力 说吧 |
[08:59] | What happens when you flush a tennis ball down the toilet? | 当你把网球冲下马桶时会发生什么 |
[09:07] | Never mind! | 我知道了 |
[09:12] | No dogs on the couch, huh? | 狗不能上沙发是吧 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 但我不这么认为 |
[09:18] | I’m on the couch! | 我就在沙发上 |
[09:19] | Hey, look at me! I’m walkin’ on the couch! | 嘿 看看我 我在沙发上走呢 |
[09:23] | I’m shedding on the couch! | 我正在沙发上乱蹭 |
[09:29] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[09:38] | Where’s the rest of the family? | 其他人呢 |
[09:40] | Uh, they went out for ice cream. | 他们去买冰激淋了 |
[09:42] | So… they’re not coming back for a while? | 所以 他们一时半会儿回不来 |
[09:45] | Nope. | 回不来 |
[09:46] | I’m walking on the couch! | 我在沙发上走 |
[09:49] | So why didn’t you go with them? | 你为啥不跟他们一起 |
[09:51] | Well, they wouldn’t let me drive, so what’s the point? | 他们不让我开车 这就没意义了 |
[09:53] | What’s the big deal about driving? | 开车有啥意义呢 |
[09:55] | Stan, it’s a huge deal. | 斯坦 这意义很重大 |
[09:57] | When you can drive, you’re free. | 你可以开车了 你就自由了 |
[09:59] | You have dignity. | 你就拥有了尊严 |
[10:01] | It’s like you’ve been accepted into the world. | 感觉好像你已经被整个社会所接受 |
[10:03] | You know, you’re being treated like a real person. | 就像是 你被真正当做一个人来看待 |
[10:06] | Like a real person, huh? | 被当成真正的人 是吧 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah, it’s the best! | 对 这最棒了 |
[10:09] | If he were smarter, he would have seen where this was going. | 如果他再聪明点 他就知道接下来会发生什么了 |
[10:17] | Ah! I do feel like a real person! | 啊 我真感觉自己变成了一个人 |
[10:19] | This is awesome! | 酷毙了 |
[10:20] | Just me and the open road, baby! | 只有我和宽阔的公路 宝贝 |
[10:23] | I get it now. This is freedom. | 我明白了 这就是自由 |
[10:26] | This is gonna make it so much easier to chase the mailman! | 这让追邮递员变得相当容易了 |
[10:33] | That’s the ticket! | 太爽了 |
[10:35] | Why doesn’t everybody do this when they drive? | 为什么没人在开车的时候做这个动作 |
[10:41] | Where’s the blue poop bag when you need one? | 在你需要便便袋的时候它们在哪里 |
[10:47] | Did you ask your parents? Okay, fine, I’ll ask. | 你问过你家长了 好吧 我也去问问 |
[10:51] | Hey, dad, can you take lindsey and me friday night | 嘿 爸爸 周五晚上你能带我和林德赛 |
[10:53] | to see Necropolis High II: Eternal Promnation? | 去看《尼克罗波利斯高中2:歌舞永恒》 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry, we’ve got a benefit auction to save the planet. | 不行 我们要去参加一场旨在拯救地球的慈善拍卖 |
[11:00] | He has some stupid thing that night. | 他那天晚上要参加一些蠢活动 |
[11:03] | I’ll ask. How ’bout saturday afternoon? | 我再问一次 周六下午呢 |
[11:06] | Nope. Chloe’s dance recital’s Saturday. | 还是不行 克洛伊的跳舞表演在周六 |
[11:08] | We have to watch my sister bump into her friends | 我们得花十分钟看我妹妹在台上 |
[11:10] | On stage for 10 minutes, and then give her flowers. | 跌跌撞撞跳进她的朋友当中 然后再给她献花 |
[11:14] | Hey, she may bump, but she never goes down. | 嘿 她确实会跌跌撞撞 但她从来不掉下台 |
[11:17] | And that’s why we give her flowers. | 而这就是我们给她献花的原因 |
[11:20] | Well, I guess we’re not gonna be able to go see the movie this week. | 我觉得这周咱没法看这部电影了 |
[11:23] | But Tyler just got his learner’s permit, | 但泰勒刚拿到实习驾照 |
[11:25] | and soon he’ll be able to drive us. | 所以很快他就能开车带我们去啦 |
[11:28] | No, no, no, he passed. | 不 不 不 他过了 |
[11:30] | No, he did. | 不 真过了 |
[11:32] | Yeah, I know. At this rate, they’ll be letting fish drive. | 是啊 按这通过率以后鱼都能开车了 |
[11:36] | All right, bye. | 好 拜 |
[11:39] | Oh, hey, my stepbrother from another mother. | 嘿 这不是我异父异母的哥哥嘛 |
[11:43] | I was just bragging about you on the phone. | 我刚在电话上大吹大擂了你一把 |
[11:46] | I’m not driving you anywhere. | 我不会开车带你去任何地方的 |
[11:48] | ’cause you’ll be driving me to the zoo, | 因为你会开车带我去动物园 |
[11:50] | And then home, and then back to the zoo, | 然后再把我带回来 然后再回动物园 |
[11:53] | ’cause I always lay my sweatshirt by the rhinos. | 因为我总是把运动衫落在犀牛旁边 |
[11:56] | I’m not driving either of you. | 你俩我谁也不带 |
[11:58] | Tyler, as soon as it’s legal, | 泰勒 一旦你拿到正式驾照 |
[11:59] | you’re gonna be driving everybody everywhere. | 你要带所有人去所有地方 |
[12:02] | My chauffeur days are over. | 我的司机生涯就要结束了 |
[12:04] | – That’s not fair! – The fair’s in pomona… | -这不公平 -没有什么公平不公平的 |
[12:05] | And you’re gonna be driving the girls there as well. | 你也要送你的妹妹们去任何地方 |
[12:11] | Okay, people! | 注意 同志们 |
[12:13] | We’ve got a major situation. | 我们有个大事要处理 |
[12:14] | Someone crashed the car. | 某个人把车给撞坏了 |
[12:18] | Why is everyone looking at me? | 你们为啥都看我啊 |
[12:19] | Mom said someone crashed the car. | 妈妈说有人把车撞了 |
[12:21] | You obviously did it, so we’re lookin’ at you. | 一定是你干的 所以才看你 |
[12:24] | Pretty basic stuff. | 相当明显的事 |
[12:27] | I think I’m in the clear. | 我觉得我没事 |
[12:28] | They blame a lot of things on the dog, | 他们把很多事怪罪到狗身上 |
[12:29] | But crashing cars is usually not one of them. | 但把车撞坏这种事是不可能怪到狗身上的 |
[12:33] | Aw! This is gonna cost a fortune! | 这得花一大笔钱啊 |
[12:37] | There is a tree through the windshield! | 树把挡风玻璃都砸穿了 |
[12:39] | On the plus side, it’ll be easier to find in the parking lot. | 从好的一面看 这样的车在停车场里多好找啊 |
[12:44] | Did you think we wouldn’t find out? | 你觉得我们不会发现吗 |
[12:46] | I just found out. I didn’t crash the car! | 我也才知道 不是我干的 |
[12:49] | I didn’t do it. Mom didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 也不是你妈干的 |
[12:51] | Doesn’t leave a lot of options. | 没啥选择了 |
[12:53] | Yeah, you said you wanted to drive alone without us bugging you. | 是啊 是你说的你不想让别人烦你 想自己一个人开 |
[12:56] | Obviously, that’s what you did. | 很明显 这就是你干的 |
[12:58] | That’s it. You’re not driving anymore. | 就这么定了 你不许再开车了 |
[13:00] | I can’t believe this. Were your hands even at ten and two? | 我真不敢相信 你的手放在正确位置上了吗 |
[13:03] | I wasn’t even driving! | 我根本就没开 |
[13:05] | Oh! Now I feel bad for Tyler. | 我现在开始为泰勒感到难过了 |
[13:06] | Why’d he have to go and crash the car? | 他为啥要去把车撞坏呢 |
[13:10] | Oh. Right. | 忘了 是我干的 |
[13:12] | Why do you assume it was me? Maybe Avery did it. | 为什么你们总认为是我做的 可能是艾芙莉干的 |
[13:15] | Oh, yeah, right. I broke a rule and crashed a car. | 是啊 我违反了规定 撞坏了车 |
[13:18] | I also kicked a bunny and beat a clown with its own giant shoe. | 我还踢了一只兔子 用小丑自己的巨鞋打了他 |
[13:24] | Well, what about Chloe? | 那克洛伊呢 |
[13:25] | She’s always doing stuff she’s not supposed to. | 她总是做她这个年纪不应该做的事 |
[13:27] | I never even thought of driving the car– | 我从来没有想过要开车 |
[13:30] | Till now! | 现在想了 |
[13:32] | Noooo! | 不行 |
[13:35] | Tyler! Come on! Accusing your sisters like that? | 泰勒 看看你 就这样把责任推到你妹妹们的身上 |
[13:39] | I mean, why don’t you just say the dog did it? | 要我说 你为啥不说是狗干的 |
[13:41] | Go back to the little girl. | 再回去问那个小女孩吧 |
[13:42] | I-I don’t think she’s been questioned thoroughly. | 我 我不认为你们的问题足够全面详细 |
[13:45] | That’s it. Since you won’t even accept responsibility, | 就这么定了 既然你不想承担责任 |
[13:48] | You’re not driving… | 你不准再开车 |
[13:49] | And you’re grounded for a month! | 而且禁足一个月 |
[13:51] | You never believe me! | 你们从来都不相信我 |
[13:53] | Yes, I flooded the basement, | 是 我放水淹了地下室 |
[13:55] | And, yeah, I broke the kitchen window, | 还有 对 我砸了厨房玻璃 |
[13:56] | And, yeah, I blew up the microwave, | 还有 我烧坏了微波炉 |
[13:57] | But I didn’t crash the car! | 但我就是没有把车撞坏 |
[13:59] | – You flooded the basement?! – You blew up the microwave?! | -你淹了地下室 -你把微波炉烧坏了 |
[14:01] | Oh, so now you believe me! | 现在你们信我了 |
[14:04] | Oh, this is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[14:05] | If only I never drove the car | 如果我根本没开车 |
[14:07] | Or never stuck my head out the window– | 或是把头伸出窗外 |
[14:10] | No, that was cool. I-I would do that again. | 不对 那个很酷 我 我还得再干一次 |
[14:22] | And the cool thing about an art wall is I can paint whatever I want. | 艺术墙的好处就在于我可以画我任何想画的 |
[14:26] | I have an art wall in my room, too. | 我屋里也有一个 |
[14:28] | Mom and dad gave me permission to do this. | 爸妈允许我在墙上画 |
[14:31] | Can you help me move my dresser? | 你能帮我移一下梳妆台吗 |
[14:36] | – You guys are traitors. – What did I do? | -你们都是叛徒 -我干嘛了 |
[14:38] | Neither of you believed I didn’t crash the car. | 你俩谁都不信不是我把车撞坏的 |
[14:40] | I’m must a kid. I believe what everyone else believes. | 我只是个小孩子 我是墙头草 顺风倒 |
[14:44] | And everyone else believes that you did it. | 而且其他人都认为是你干的 |
[14:46] | Tyler, it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 泰勒 这是唯一的解释 |
[14:48] | It doesn’t make sense. You should’ve had my back. | 这也太扯了 你们都应该挺我 |
[14:52] | Ah, they’re fighting because of me! | 他们正在因为我而吵架 |
[14:54] | This is horrible! | 太糟糕了 |
[14:56] | If this goes on much longer, I’m gonna have to confess. | 如果他们再吵下去 我就要坦白了 |
[14:59] | Ah, but I’m sure it’ll blow over. | 但我确定事情会缓和的 |
[15:00] | I’m sure they’ll make up. | 他们一定会和解的 |
[15:04] | Looks like it’s winding down! | 看起来情况越来越糟 |
[15:06] | Those are screams of love, right? | 这都是爱的尖叫 对不对 |
[15:09] | Don’t touch my hair! Do not touch–! | 别抓头 别抓 |
[15:13] | He can whistle, too? | 他还能吹口哨 |
[15:15] | I can’t take it anymore. I did it. | 我受不了了 是我干的 |
[15:17] | I wanted to be like a person, and I crashed the car, okay? | 我想像个人一样 是我撞坏了车 好吗 |
[15:21] | – You did what? – Stan! | -你干了啥 -斯坦 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry, but it’s not my fault. | 对不起 但这也不是我的错啊 |
[15:25] | If it’s not safe to drive with your head out the window, | 如果把头伸出窗外开车很不安全的话 |
[15:27] | then they shouldn’t let dogs drive. | 他们就不应该让狗开 |
[15:30] | They don’t! | 他们本来就不让 |
[15:30] | Then why do I have a license? | 那我怎么会有执照呢 |
[15:32] | A dog license! | 那是狗证 |
[15:34] | Whatever! | 无所谓了 |
[15:36] | Tyler, I just assumed it was you. | 泰勒 我先入为主地认为是你 |
[15:39] | I’m really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[15:40] | I’m not. Still just a kid. | 我不感到抱歉 我还是个孩子 |
[15:45] | Stan, you can’t drive. You’re a dog. | 斯坦 你不能开车 你是条狗 |
[15:48] | Oh, right. I’m just a dog. | 哦 对 我就是条狗 |
[15:50] | I can’t go for a walk without a leash. | 我必须被皮带拴着才能出去 |
[15:52] | I-I can’t drive a car. | 我不能开车 |
[15:53] | I can’t reprogram the DVR. | 我也不能设置录像机 |
[15:55] | Wait– you’re the one who | 等等 原来是你 |
[15:57] | recorded ten showings of Meet the Parents? | 录制了十期《与家长相遇》节目 |
[15:57] | (注:meat和meet同音) | |
[15:59] | Oh ho! I’m a sucker for anything with “Meat” in the title. | 嘿嘿 我只要看到标题中有“肉”就把持不住了 |
[16:03] | Stupid homonyms. | 该死的谐音 |
[16:06] | We have bigger problems than the DVR. | 我们现在有一个比录像机更严重的问题 |
[16:09] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[16:10] | It’s not fair for me to get punished for this. | 让我被莫须有的罪责受罚很不公平 |
[16:13] | Well, we can’t say Stan did it. | 那也不能说是斯坦干的 |
[16:15] | We have to keep the secret that Stan is special, | 我们必须保守斯坦能说话的秘密 |
[16:17] | or he’ll get taken away and experimented on. | 要不 他就要被拿去做实验了 |
[16:21] | Then I guess I can’t drive, and I’m grounded for a month. | 看来我真不能开车 还要被禁足一个月了 |
[16:24] | No, Tyler, that’s not gonna happen either. | 不 泰勒 那也不会发生 |
[16:26] | Look, someone else needs to confess, | 很明显 我们其中有一个要坦白 |
[16:28] | someone mom and dad won’t be as hard on. | 而且是爸爸妈妈不会狠罚的 |
[16:31] | And I’m perfectly prepared to step forward | 我已经完全准备好站出来 |
[16:34] | – and say that chloe did it. – What?! Why me? | -让克洛伊背黑锅 -什么 为啥是我 |
[16:37] | They’ll go the easiest on you. | 他们不敢怎么惩罚你 |
[16:39] | You said it yourself– you’re just a kid. | 是你自己说的 你只是个孩子 |
[16:41] | I never said that. | 我从没说过 |
[16:44] | Chloe, you just have to make that cute little pouty face, | 克洛伊 你只需要拿出那副撅嘴的可爱脸蛋 |
[16:46] | bat those little eyelashes. | 眨眨你的小睫毛 |
[16:48] | You’ll get away with anything. | 你就能逃过一切惩罚 |
[16:50] | Please don’t let Avery say I did it. | 求求你不要让艾芙莉说是我做的好不好嘛 |
[16:54] | Well, don’t worry, I won’t. | 好 不用担心 我不会的 |
[16:57] | See? | 对吧 |
[17:00] | Hey, wait, have any of you ever seen the movie Spartacus? | 嘿 等等 你们有谁看过一部叫《斯巴达克斯》的电影吗 |
[17:05] | Of course not. | 你们当然没有 |
[17:08] | Well, there’s this rebel slave named Spartacus, | 有一个反抗的奴隶叫斯巴达克斯 |
[17:11] | and the romans want to find him. | 而罗马人想逮住他 |
[17:12] | But all of his friends stand up and say, | 但他所有的朋友都站出来说 |
[17:14] | “I am Spartacus!” | 我是斯巴达克斯 |
[17:16] | “No, I am Spartacus!” “No, I am Spartacus!” | 不 我才是 不 是我 |
[17:19] | “No, I am–” And so on. | 不对 我才是 就这样 |
[17:22] | So… they can’t figure out who the real Spartacus was. | 所以 罗马人就没法发现谁是真正的斯巴达克斯 |
[17:25] | So what happened then? | 后来发生了什么 |
[17:27] | They killed all of them. | 他们都被杀了 |
[17:28] | Okay, let’s give it a try. | 好吧 我们试试 |
[17:32] | Hey, did you call the insurance company? | 嘿 你给保险公司打电话了没 |
[17:33] | Yeah, they’re sending someone out to take pictures. | 打了 他们会派些人过来拍照片 |
[17:36] | Oh, should I change? | 噢 我需要换衣服吗 |
[17:38] | Of the car. | 给车拍 |
[17:41] | Of course. I knew that. | 当然了 我当然知道是给车拍 |
[17:43] | So, I realized I never showed you that photo | 我想起来我还没给你看那张 |
[17:45] | of me and Avery at the park. | 我和艾芙莉在公园的照片 |
[17:47] | Oh, yeah, I never showed you the one of me and Tyler. | 噢 对了 我还一直没给你看我和泰勒的 |
[17:49] | This is the moment. They’re holding the pictures. | 现在正是时候 他们正拿着照片 |
[17:52] | Nothing could possibly stop them | 没有什么可以阻止他们 |
[17:53] | from figuring out they’ve met before. | 发现他们曾经见过 |
[17:56] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[17:58] | Did what? | 干了什么 |
[17:59] | I crashed the car. | 我把车撞坏了 |
[18:01] | Look, I was jealous that Tyler was driving, | 我嫉妒泰勒可以开车 |
[18:02] | and I was just gonna go down the driveway, but I lost control. | 在我快开到车库前面的时候 车失去了控制 |
[18:06] | Hey, don’t listen to her, okay? | 嘿 别听她的 好吗 |
[18:07] | I did it. I’m sorry I denied it before, | 是我把车撞坏了 我很抱歉我刚才不认账 |
[18:09] | but I’m ready to accept full responsibility. | 我现在准备担当全部责任 |
[18:12] | I… | 我 |
[18:13] | am Asparagus. | 是阿斯帕拉格斯 |
[18:13] | (注:这个词的意思是“芦笋”) | |
[18:17] | I was playing in the car, and it started, and I crashed. | 我当时在车里玩 不小心把车启动了 然后我把车撞坏了 |
[18:21] | Don’t be mad. | 不要生气嘛 |
[18:24] | Okay, what is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:28] | They’re doing Spartacus! | 他们在效仿斯巴达克斯 |
[18:30] | I’m pretty sure it’s asparagus. | 我很确定应该是阿斯帕拉格斯 |
[18:33] | They think if they all confess, | 他们觉得如果他们都坦白 |
[18:36] | we won’t be able to tell who did it. | 我们就不知道是谁干的了 |
[18:37] | That is so sweet that they | 他们如此互相支持 |
[18:39] | are sticking up for each other like that. | 真是让人欣喜 |
[18:41] | They are such good kids! I know! | 他们是好孩子 我就知道 |
[18:44] | Seriously, though, which one of you little monsters wrecked the car? | 不过 到底是你们当中哪个小家伙撞坏了车 |
[18:48] | That sounds like my car! | 听起来像我的车 |
[18:50] | Go, go! | 去看看 |
[18:58] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[18:59] | Here goes nothin’! | 啥事儿没有 |
[19:12] | That must have been what happened the first time– | 第一次肯定也是这样发生的 |
[19:14] | Stan got in the car. | 斯坦跑到车里去了 |
[19:15] | None of you did it, did you? | 你们谁都没干 是吧 |
[19:17] | No, we didn’t. | 对 我们都没有 |
[19:18] | Stan’s just a dog. He doesn’t know any better. | 斯坦只是条狗 他什么都不知道 |
[19:21] | We can’t even be mad at him, hon. | 我们不能生他的气 亲爱的 |
[19:23] | Oh, I’ll figure out a way to be mad. | 这我可不同意 |
[19:25] | He chewed up my throw pillows. | 他把我的枕头嚼碎了 |
[19:26] | He’s crashed my car twice. | 把我的车撞坏了两次 |
[19:28] | And he gives me dirty looks when I do my butt flexes. | 而且他在我做臀部运动的时候不给我好脸色 |
[19:31] | And clench and release, and clench and release. | 握紧 松开 握紧 松开 |
[19:36] | You see? You see? | 看到了吗 看到了吗 |
[19:39] | So, uh, which one of you left the car door open? | 那 你们谁忘关车门了 |
[19:42] | – It wasn’t me. – It certainly wasn’t me. | -不是我 -肯定不是我 |
[19:44] | – Oh, you’ve been known to leave the door open. – No, when have I ever? | -你一直忘关门 -没有 我什么时候忘过 |
[19:47] | Good boy, Stan. You really came through for us. | 好狗狗 斯坦 你为我们勇敢地站了出来 |
[19:49] | And Avery, thanks for having my back with the whole Spartacus thing. | 艾芙莉 谢谢你用斯巴达克斯那一套来支持我 |
[19:54] | Sometimes we need to stick together– | 有的时候我们确实需要齐心协力 |
[19:56] | Like when someone needs a ride somewhere! | 像是有人需要搭车的时候 |
[19:59] | Okay, I’ll drive you anywhere you want to go. | 好 我可以开车送你去任何地方 |
[20:01] | Except a mountain road. | 山路不行 |
[20:04] | And Stan, oh, you were brilliant. | 斯坦 哦 你真是天才 |
[20:06] | Can I say you painted my bedroom walls? Please? | 我能说是你在我卧室的墙上乱画的吗 求求你了 |
[20:11] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:12] | I’d take a hit for any of them. | 我为他们背啥黑锅都可以 |
[20:14] | The kids really stood by me. | 孩子们真的很关心我 |
[20:17] | They were loyal, they were selfless, | 他们很忠诚 他们很无私 |
[20:19] | they were protective. | 他们很关切 |
[20:21] | Oh, my gosh– | 噢 天哪 |
[20:23] | I was trying to be like a person, | 我一直想变成一个人 |
[20:25] | and they were being like dogs. | 而他们却越来越像狗 |
[20:26] | Maybe we’re not that far apart. | 或许我们的区别没有那么大 |
[20:28] | So next time I drive, | 下次我开车的时候 |
[20:30] | Maybe they’ll stick their heads out the window. | 也许他们也会把他们的头伸出窗户 |
[20:34] | There’s something for you to chew on. | 这里有些你们可以细细咀嚼的东西 |
[20:37] | Hey! Something to chew on! | 嘿 可以咀嚼的东西 |
[20:43] | The last piece that connects their past is hanging off my lip. | 最后一片能让他们与过去相联系的信息正挂在我嘴边 |
[20:48] | Oh, well. | 唔 管他呢 |
[20:54] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Now, what are the odds they’ll think Tyler did this? | 有多大几率他们会认为是泰勒干的 |
[21:04] | This is so great that we’re doing this. | 我们推着孩子逛真是太棒了 |
[21:06] | We are building memories right now. | 我们正在重铸过往的回忆 |
[21:08] | I can’t wait until it’s later and we can look back on this! | 我已经等不及在以后回看这段录像了 |
[21:12] | Have more fun! Smile more! Say something adorable! | 高兴点 笑得灿烂点 说些可爱的话 |
[21:14] | We need something to savor here. | 我们要在这儿留些可以品味的东西 |
[21:16] | How do you stop this thing? | 怎么把这东西停下 |
[21:18] | Oh, how precious! | 哦 太可爱了 |
[21:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:23] | The dog did it. | 是狗干的 |
[21:25] | Watch where you’re going, kid. | 看着点路 小孩 |
[21:27] | Hey! Don’t yell at her. | 哎 别对她吼 |
[21:29] | You’re ruining our moment. | 你毁了我们的美好时间 |
[21:31] | Then maybe I ought to yell at you. | 看来我应该对你们吼 |
[21:33] | Keep an eye on your kid! | 看着点你们的孩子 |
[21:35] | I pity the poor slob who’s married to her. | 我真为娶她的蠢汉而担心 |
[21:37] | Yeah, if I never see her again, it’ll be too soon. | 是啊 真是这辈子都再也不想见到她了 |
[21:42] | Nah. | 肯定不是你 |
[21:45] | Seriously, and you have us as pets. | 说真的 就你们这智商还把我们当宠物 |