时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | To a place I could dream of escaping to. | 我能把这里变成我梦想的世外桃源 |
[00:02] | We called ourselves the Elsewhere Society. | 我们自称为别处社 |
[00:05] | And we promised that nothing would tear us apart. | 我们发誓 什么都不能将我们分开 |
[00:09] | Who did all this? | 谁干的 |
[00:10] | You belong with the special ones. | 你是独一无二的 |
[00:12] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[00:13] | I told him to… buzz off. | 我让他滚一边去 |
[00:17] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[00:38] | Our heroes. | 我们的英雄们 |
[00:41] | A motley crew of intrepid travelers | 一群形形色色的英勇旅行家 |
[00:43] | creeping into pyramids by torchlight. | 举着火炬 蹑手蹑脚地潜入金字塔 |
[00:47] | Imagine, for a moment, that these people are you. | 想象一下 那些人就是你们 |
[00:52] | Barreling towards an elusive, deeper truth. | 向着难以明了的更深层真相 疾速前进 |
[00:59] | With that truth comes risk. | 追求真相伴随着风险 |
[01:01] | With that truth comes danger. | 追求真相伴随着危机 |
[01:03] | Is this really just a game? | 这真的只是一场游戏吗 |
[01:05] | Or has it evolved into something else? | 还是已经演变成一场阴谋了 |
[01:11] | Clara is real. | 克拉拉是真实存在的 |
[01:13] | Well, technically we don’t know if she’s real, | 准确来说 我们还不知道她是否真的存在 |
[01:15] | we just know that the murals are real. | 我们只知道那些涂鸦都是真的 |
[01:16] | Well, somebody painted them. | 有人画出了那些涂鸦 |
[01:18] | – Probably Clara. – Possibly Clara, yeah. | -很可能是克拉拉 -有可能是克拉拉 没错 |
[01:21] | If she did, then she is real, and she is missing. | 如果是她画的 那么她就真实存在 而且失踪了 |
[01:25] | Guys, please, for once, can we just take this at face value? | 各位 我们这次能不能别想那么深 |
[01:28] | If what we’ve heard is true, then Clara, | 如果我们听说的都是真的 那么克拉拉 |
[01:30] | she might be in real danger. | 她现在或许很危险 |
[01:32] | And she would be about 40. | 而且她快四十了 |
[01:34] | Here. This is 20 years ago. | 看这里 这是二十年前的照片了 |
[01:37] | If this is her and she’s real and she was a teen then, | 如果是她 那她就真实存在 而且当时只有十几岁 |
[01:39] | she’s in her late 30s. | 现在应该快四十了 |
[01:42] | If you want to find an artist, you follow the art. | 如果你想找到艺术家 就要跟随艺术的脚步 |
[01:45] | I mean, I’m not as much of a believer | 我虽然不像我那位高的出奇 |
[01:47] | as my freakishly tall and recently unemployed friend here, | 最近又失业的朋友一样相信她存在 |
[01:50] | but if Clara is real, then her murals are gonna lead us to her. | 但如果克拉拉存在 那么她的涂鸦会带我们找到她 |
[01:55] | It’s provenance. | 这叫追寻起源 |
[01:58] | So — So we follow the work back to the beginning | 我们只要跟随作品回到起源 |
[02:01] | and we find out as much as we can | 然后尽全力找到 |
[02:03] | about whoever it is that painted them. | 到底是谁画的这些涂鸦 |
[02:05] | And if that is Clara and she is real, | 如果是克拉拉 而且她真的存在 |
[02:07] | then she’s got, like, a last name or something, | 那么她一定有姓氏之类的线索 |
[02:10] | and — and we can find that out, and we can start there. | 我们可以查出这些信息 从那里开始继续探索 |
[02:12] | Or we could just go back to playing the game like everybody else. | 或者我们也可以回到游戏中 就像其他人一样 |
[02:14] | How about that? That would be nice. | 怎么样 一定很棒 |
[02:16] | You’re all barking down the wrong tree. | 你们都想错了 |
[02:18] | This isn’t about some fictional girl | 这不是什么虚构的女孩 |
[02:20] | that was enveloped in some long black coat | 被又黑又长的大衣蒙住 |
[02:23] | and snatched away to a tower. | 然后被抓进塔里的故事 |
[02:24] | You sound ridiculous. | 你们的想法听起来太荒谬了 |
[02:29] | This is about an international conspiracy | 这是一场设计好的国际阴谋 |
[02:32] | designed to control our behavior. | 用于控制我们的行为 |
[02:34] | A corporation. | 一家大公司 |
[02:37] | That is what they don’t want us to chase down. | 那才是他们不想让我们继续追踪下去的理由 |
[02:40] | We need to go back to all the locations | 我们需要回到 |
[02:42] | that have been played in the game | 游戏中出现过的所有地点 |
[02:43] | and connect them in some type of way. | 然后找到它们之间的某种关联 |
[02:45] | We need to trace them back to some common financial source, | 我们需要从资金来源追踪他们 |
[02:49] | expose them, and end this. | 揭露他们 然后结束这一切 |
[02:52] | Guys, we have to look for Clara. | 各位 我们得去寻找克拉拉 |
[02:56] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[03:00] | Clara said, “I am you.” | 克拉拉说了 “我就是你” |
[03:02] | Well, what if you were missing? | 如果你失踪了会怎么样 |
[03:04] | What if you were missing? | 如果你失踪了会怎么样 |
[03:06] | You. What if I was missing? | 你呢 如果我失踪了会怎么样 |
[03:07] | Would anyone come looking for me? | 会有人来找我吗 |
[03:09] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[03:12] | One of my saddest thoughts has always been | 最让我难过的想法之一 向来都是 |
[03:13] | that if something ever happened to me — | 如果我发生什么不测 |
[03:14] | like, if I slipped in the shower | 比如我在洗澡时滑倒了 |
[03:16] | or if I choked a piece of sushi or something, | 或者我吃寿司的时候噎住了 |
[03:18] | that it would take weeks or maybe months | 要过几周 甚至几个月 |
[03:21] | for anyone to even know that I was gone. | 别人才会发现我死了 |
[03:24] | And so if Clara is me, like she said, | 如果克拉拉就是我 像她说的那样 |
[03:27] | then what she needs is someone to care enough | 那么她需要的是足够关心她的人 |
[03:30] | to just look for her. | 去寻找她 |
[03:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:34] | So we do both. | 那我们两边都做 |
[03:37] | Peter and I will find the waterfall, | 彼得和我去找瀑布 |
[03:38] | – and the two of you can go to the — – Oh, no. No. | -然后你们俩可以去 -不 不 |
[03:41] | – No? – No. | -不行吗 -不行 |
[03:42] | No, we don’t do both? | 我们不能两边都做吗 |
[03:43] | No, I’m not working with him. | 不 我不要跟他一起去 |
[03:45] | She’s referring to me. | 她指的是我 |
[03:46] | Okay, I know you guys are mad at each other, | 我知道你们在生对方的气 |
[03:47] | – but can’t we just — – No, no, no. | -但是我们能不能… -不行 不行 |
[03:49] | He did something really awful | 他干了件糟糕的事 |
[03:50] | and I’m not gonna work with him. | 我不会跟他合作 |
[03:52] | It wasn’t that bad. | 没那么糟吧 |
[03:52] | It was awful, and I’m not gonna work with him. | 非常糟 我拒绝跟他一个小组 |
[03:54] | Look, look, I know the two of you | 我知道你们俩 |
[03:55] | – are going through your little thing. – No. | -有点小矛盾 -不 |
[03:57] | – But maybe you could just sort of — – No. | -但也许你们能… -不 |
[03:58] | Oh, my gosh, I’ll go with Fredwynn. | 天啊 我跟弗雷德温一组 |
[04:00] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[04:02] | – Oh, thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没关系 |
[04:03] | But Clara’s so important to you. | 但是克拉拉对你那么重要 |
[04:06] | I know. She is. | 我明白 的确是这样 |
[04:08] | But, uh, yeah, I’m — | 但是 我… |
[04:10] | I’m just gonna spend some alone time with Fredwynn. | 我还是跟弗雷德温单独相处一会儿吧 |
[04:16] | – And I with Janice. – Yes. | -那我跟珍妮丝一起 -好 |
[04:19] | – This is long overdue. – Long overdue. | -早该这样了 -早该这样了 |
[04:21] | – Okay, this is gonna be fun. – Yes. | -一定会很有意思 -当然 |
[04:23] | – This is gonna be great. – Yes, so great. | -这样安排很好 -没错 很好 |
[04:25] | – Yeah. – So great. It’s gonna be a really fun day. | -是的 -非常好 今天会很有意思 |
[04:30] | “Attention combatants. | “战士们注意 |
[04:32] | Iron your robes and prepare for the forest. | 烫好战袍 准备进入森林 |
[04:35] | Clara’s truth will be revealed tonight.” | 今晚将会揭示关于克拉拉的真相” |
[04:38] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[04:40] | Oh, my God, it’s the last day of the game. | 天啊 这是游戏的最后一天了 |
[04:44] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[04:45] | They know that we’re on to them. | 他们知道我们盯上他们了 |
[04:48] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[04:49] | After tonight, everything will be packed up, disbanded, | 今晚过后 一切都会被打包销毁 |
[04:53] | the trail snuffed out. | 路会被彻底堵死 |
[04:54] | Like a magic carnival, everything will just disappear. | 就像魔术嘉年华 一切都会消失 |
[04:57] | We have to find the wizard behind the curtain. | 我们必须找到幕后的巫师 |
[04:59] | We have to find Clara. | 我们必须找到克拉拉 |
[05:00] | In the name of all that is sacred, | 以各种神圣的名义 |
[05:02] | call it what you want, but we have to act now. | 你怎么说都好 但我们现在必须行动 |
[05:04] | Breakfast can wait. | 早饭可以晚点吃 |
[05:06] | Blue team, activate! | 蓝队 开始行动 |
[05:08] | – Oh! – Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[05:09] | Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 |
[05:40] | Fredwynn, your house is incredible. | 弗雷德温 你的房子真不错 |
[05:42] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:44] | You may sit here. | 你坐这里吧 |
[05:45] | I need to go fuel up before we get started. | 我需要在出发前补充点能量 |
[06:32] | I’ve been working on this every day and night | 介绍会之后 |
[06:35] | since my induction. | 我日日夜夜都在研究这些 |
[06:36] | This is a survey of every location | 这份调查涵盖了”游戏”开始后 |
[06:39] | we’ve been to since the “Game” Started. | 我们去过的所有地点 |
[06:41] | This is…a-a lot of work, Fredwynn. | 这是很大的工作量 弗雷德温 |
[06:44] | That night I spent at Clara’s so-called house, | 在克拉拉房子里的那晚 |
[06:47] | I kept thinking, like, all this money | 我一直在想 他们花费在 |
[06:48] | they’re spending on this game. | 这个游戏上的所有资金 |
[06:50] | Look. Look at these locations. | 看 看看这些地点 |
[06:51] | Pop-up stores, theaters, museums. | 临时商店 剧院 博物馆 |
[06:55] | How much money does it cost to secure all of these places? | 要保留这些地方 得花多少钱 |
[06:58] | Clara’s house alone cost half a million dollars. | 光是克拉拉的房子就花了五十万美元 |
[07:01] | Right, right, with the fire writing and the murals. | 对 是啊 那些文字和涂鸦 |
[07:04] | I’ve looked into property records on the house. | 我查过这栋房子的房产记录 |
[07:06] | It’s all shell corporations and dead ends. | 全是空壳公司 查不出线索 |
[07:08] | If we could find something | 如果我们能找到 |
[07:10] | connecting all of these things, a name — | 跟这些相关的信息 比如一个名字… |
[07:12] | If we find a name, we find the mastermind. | 如果找到了名字 我们就能找到幕后主脑 |
[07:16] | We could find Clara. | 我们就可以找到克拉拉 |
[07:18] | If there is a Clara. | 如果真有克拉拉这个人的话 |
[07:20] | I think there is. | 我相信有 |
[07:22] | I know you do. | 我知道你相信 |
[07:24] | Before we proceed, I need you to be clear. | 在我们继续行动之前 你得明白 |
[07:28] | If you decide to help me with this… | 如果你决定帮我… |
[07:32] | there’s danger. | 你可能会有危险 |
[07:35] | There’s darkness. | 也可能会面临黑暗 |
[07:37] | The people that put this game together, | 组织这场游戏的人 |
[07:39] | they may not feel comfortable with us getting so close | 我们一边四处询问 一边逼近真相 |
[07:42] | and asking all these questions, especially the right questions. | 可能会引起他们的警觉 尤其是当我们问对问题时 |
[07:45] | – You okay with that? – I think I’m ready. | -你能接受吗 -我想我准备好了 |
[07:47] | There’s risks. | 这样做有风险 |
[07:49] | Torture, dismemberment, death. | 拷打 肢解 死亡 |
[07:53] | And it is real. | 而且这是真实的 |
[07:56] | They can waterboard me, Peter. But I will fight. | 他们可以给我施水刑 彼得 但我仍会斗争 |
[07:59] | They can attach electrodes to my testicles | 他们可以在我的睾丸上连电极 |
[08:03] | and let them go as long as they desire, but I will fight. | 想通电多久都行 但我仍会斗争 |
[08:06] | I will fight back. | 我会反击 |
[08:07] | I will take my two fingers | 我会用我的两根手指 |
[08:09] | and put them up their nostrils | 戳进他们的鼻孔里 |
[08:11] | and rip everything they have in their brains out. | 把他们脑海里的信息挖个一干二净 |
[08:14] | And in doing so, | 如果这么做 |
[08:16] | I will be preoccupied with protecting myself, | 我只能全神贯注于保全自己 |
[08:20] | and I can’t guarantee your safety. | 我不能保证你的安全 |
[08:27] | Sorry, I can’t tell if you’re joking at all. | 不好意思 我完全分不清你是不是在开玩笑 |
[08:35] | So this is where Peter and me | 这是彼得和我 |
[08:37] | learned about the Elsewhere Society | 了解到别处社和十四号指挥官 |
[08:39] | and Commander 14 and all of that. | 那些事的地方 |
[08:41] | Oh, the old Schmidt’s sign is still here. | 旧施密特招牌还在这里 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry, you’ve been here before? | 不好意思 你之前来过这里吗 |
[08:45] | I don’t remember a-a mural | 我记不得这附近 |
[08:48] | of a waterfall anywhere around here. | 有一面瀑布涂鸦 |
[08:49] | But let’s go ask. Come on. | 但我们还是去问问吧 来吧 |
[08:51] | Um, Janice, I, uh… | 珍妮丝 我… |
[08:55] | I-I just wanted to say I’m sorry about your husband. | 我只是想说 对于你丈夫的事 我很遗憾 |
[09:02] | I didn’t get a chance to say it before, so… | 我之前没有机会告诉你 所以… |
[09:05] | And — And, like, I know we’re not, like, close or anything, | 我知道我们不算特别亲密 |
[09:08] | but if you ever wanted to talk about it… | 但如果你什么时候想倾诉… |
[09:13] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 我很感激 |
[09:15] | I do. Um… | 我真的很感激 |
[09:17] | But I’m — I’m just so in the middle of it, I — | 不过我太深陷其中了 |
[09:22] | I don’t even know what I’d say, so let’s play the game. | 我都不知道自己该说什么 我们还是继续游戏吧 |
[09:25] | – Okay. – You go. You go first. | -好的 -走吧 你走前面 |
[09:30] | Nothing left to see here. It’s all been cleared out. | 这里没东西可看了 都清空了 |
[09:32] | Okay, well, we’re here about this waterfall mural | 我们是来这里找 |
[09:35] | that used to be outside. | 这面曾经在外面的瀑布涂鸦的 |
[09:37] | – You remember? – Waterfall? | -你有印象吗 -瀑布 |
[09:39] | I don’t know anything about that. Sorry. | 我对此一无所知 抱歉 |
[09:44] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[09:46] | Janice? | 珍妮丝 |
[09:48] | Janice the Menace? It’s me! | 危险珍妮丝 是我啊 |
[09:51] | Boris! Boris Dabrowski! | 博里斯 博里斯·达布罗夫斯基 |
[09:54] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:55] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[09:57] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[10:01] | Oh, Boris! | 博里斯 |
[10:04] | My, my, it’s been a long time. | 天啊 好久不见了 |
[10:07] | – It sure has. – Yes. | -确实过了很久了 -是啊 |
[10:09] | What’s your name, gorgeous? | 你叫什么 美女 |
[10:11] | Oh. Back off, Boris. Just back off. | 别这样 博里斯 别这样 |
[10:12] | How do you guys know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[10:14] | Oh, Janice was the outspoken feminist of the day. | 珍妮丝是当时最直言不讳的女权主义者 |
[10:18] | – What? – Debating the Equal Rights Amendment, | -什么 -争论《平权修正案》 |
[10:20] | protesting police violence down at the City Hall, | 在市政厅抗议警察暴力 |
[10:24] | and all-night poetry slams. | 还有许多整夜不眠的诗歌大会 |
[10:25] | Well, that was just once. | 只有那一次 |
[10:27] | Just once. | 只有一次 |
[10:30] | You can see me through the obsidian of my mind’s eye. | 通过我黑曜石般的思想 你们可以望见我 |
[10:34] | Capturing you in time lapse. | 在时光流转中 俘获了你们 |
[10:37] | The leonine struggle of our sisterhood. | 我们妇女的斗争如狮子般凶猛 |
[10:43] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | Boris. Oh, Boris. | 博里斯 博里斯 |
[10:49] | You just sit yourself down right here. | 你坐这儿 |
[10:51] | Just have yourself a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:53] | Boris, you — you have been in Philly, like, forever, | 鲍里斯 你一直都在费城 |
[10:56] | probably right here in this building. | 可能一直都在这家酒吧里 |
[10:57] | So, tell me, do you recognize any of these murals? | 告诉我 你见过这些涂鸦吗 |
[11:02] | – My memory is not what it used to be. – Well, whose is? | -我的记忆已不复从前 -谁不是呢 |
[11:05] | But maybe it’ll improve if you give me a little kiss. | 如果你吻我一下 可能会有帮助 |
[11:08] | Ugh, no, sir. | 别了吧 先生 |
[11:10] | Boris, for God sakes, it didn’t happen then, | 博里斯 我的老天 以前我没吻过你 |
[11:12] | and it sure as hell is not gonna happen now. | 现在也绝不可能吻你 |
[11:14] | What do you mean it didn’t happen then? | 你说之前没吻过我是什么意思 |
[11:16] | – It happened then! – It most certainly did not ha– | -你吻过我 -我百分之百没有… |
[11:19] | Uh, barkeep, could we have three tequilas right now? | 酒保 赶紧给我们来三杯龙舌兰好吗 |
[11:23] | Here, keep the change. | 给 不用找了 |
[11:26] | Alright. | 好了 |
[11:27] | Down the hatch. | 一口闷 |
[11:36] | Boris… | 博里斯 |
[11:37] | you owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[11:39] | For the shot or the shtup? | 欠你这杯酒 还是那次上床 |
[11:42] | Both. | 都欠 |
[11:45] | No. No. | 不记得 不认识 |
[11:48] | Wait, I recognize that one. | 等下 那张我认得 |
[11:50] | That’s out on Norris by those old tenements, I think. | 我想应该在诺里斯街的旧公寓那边 |
[11:54] | – Oh, Boris. – Oh, I-I know where that is. | -博里斯 -我知道那个地方 |
[11:55] | Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:57] | You’re the best, the best! | 你最棒了 |
[11:59] | Well, no, actually you were not the best. | 其实你不是最棒的 |
[12:01] | Not by a long shot! | 差得远呢 |
[12:19] | Induction. Where it all started. | 介绍中心 一切从这里开始 |
[12:21] | It’s just gone. | 都不见了 |
[12:24] | This is where he told me I was special. | 就是在这里 他说我很特别 |
[12:31] | Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[12:40] | Not you, too, Store of Beautiful Things? | 美丽商品店怎么也拆了 |
[12:47] | They’re covering their tracks. | 他们在掩盖踪迹 |
[12:48] | They’re taking it away from us. | 他们抹去了这些事物的存在 |
[12:52] | This was… | 这里原来是 |
[12:53] | magic. | 魔法 |
[12:56] | This is where I met Simone. | 我就是在这里遇见西蒙妮的 |
[12:57] | There was that song playing. | 那时候在放一首歌 |
[13:04] | “Lunar Rhapsody,” Doctor Samuel Hoffman. | 《月球狂想曲》 塞缪尔·霍夫曼博士 |
[13:09] | She scared me right over there. | 她就在那边吓了我一跳 |
[13:13] | She still does, I-I guess. | 她现在可能也会吓到我 |
[13:15] | In a good way, but… | 好的那种惊吓 不过 |
[13:18] | I’ll give you one piece of advice. | 我给你一条建议 |
[13:20] | If she gives you her heart, don’t take out a magic marker | 如果她喜欢上你 别拿出一支记号笔 |
[13:22] | and write all over it. | 写得到处都是 |
[13:27] | That’s such specific advice. | 这建议也太具体了 |
[13:31] | Focus. We don’t have much time. | 专心 我们没多少时间了 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:41] | So, Bigfoot came from here. | 大脚怪是从这边来的 |
[13:43] | We danced in this area. | 我们在这块地方跳舞 |
[13:45] | Best night of my life. | 我一生最棒的一晚 |
[13:47] | I’m sure that was magical. Focus! | 我相信那次经历肯定很奇妙 专心 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[13:51] | The cool phone is gone. | 那个很酷的电话不见了 |
[13:53] | It’s gone! They put this one in instead. | 不见了 他们在这放回了普通的电话 |
[13:58] | Commander 14, hi. | 14号指挥官 你好 |
[14:00] | I was just — I was joking. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[14:01] | Stop playing games. We have a mission. | 别玩了 我们有任务在身 |
[14:03] | – Okay. – And don’t slow me down. | -好的 -别拖我进度 |
[14:05] | You know, you can be really challenging sometimes. | 你有时候真的挺难相处的 |
[14:07] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我还真是抱歉 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, Peter, if I’m challenging to you, | 抱歉 彼得 要是我对你来说不好相处 |
[14:10] | but while you’re dilly-dallying with this phone | 但是你在拿着电话磨蹭时间 |
[14:11] | – Excuse me. – Let go of the phone, Fredwynn. | -不好意思 -松开话筒 弗雷德温 |
[14:13] | We’re watching you. | 我们在盯着你们 |
[14:16] | We’re everywhere. | 我们无处不在 |
[14:17] | Return to the game as instructed, now! | 按照指示回到游戏 快点 |
[14:53] | Something’s off. | 有什么不见了 |
[14:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:57] | Well, it’s not complete. | 这作品不完整 |
[15:00] | All of the Clara stuff that we’ve seen so far | 我们至今为止见到过的克拉拉的作品 |
[15:02] | has been super easy to identify, | 都很容易辨认 |
[15:04] | like the waterfall, the window. | 比如瀑布 窗户 |
[15:06] | This is, like, half of something. | 这就像个半成品 |
[15:08] | Well, maybe the other half is gone, like it was — | 或许另一半不见了 |
[15:11] | it was painted over or something, | 就像被覆盖掉了之类的 |
[15:12] | and we — we have to look carefully | 我们得仔细看看 |
[15:14] | where that paint happened, | 是从哪里开始覆盖的 |
[15:17] | and you can chip it off, and underneath would be the — | 然后可以把表层刮掉 下面的就会是 |
[15:20] | – What? – No, Janice. | -怎么了 -不 珍妮丝 |
[15:21] | This is all there ever was. | 一直以来就是这样 |
[15:22] | Alright, okay, I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[15:26] | We’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[15:28] | Well, it’s here, it’s here. | 就是这里 就是这里 |
[15:35] | Berthe. | 贝尔特 |
[15:37] | Mon chéri. | 亲爱的 |
[15:41] | I can’t crack this. | 我解不开这个谜题 |
[15:43] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[15:45] | When I paint myself looking out the window, | 当我画自己眺望窗外的时候 |
[15:47] | which I’ve done many times, what am I doing? | 这事我经常做 那时候我在做什么 |
[15:52] | You are… | 你在 |
[15:56] | painting… | 画画 |
[15:58] | outside… | 从里 |
[16:02] | from inside. | 往外 |
[16:05] | You’re getting warmer, kid. | 你离真相越来越近了 孩子 |
[16:32] | We need to go there. | 我们得上去 |
[16:34] | – Yeah? – Hello. | -谁 -你好 |
[16:35] | We’re with the Elsewhere Historical Society. | 我们是别处历史社的 |
[16:39] | Nice try, darling. | 别费力气了 |
[16:41] | The Elsewhere Historical Society doesn’t exist. | 根本就没有什么别处历史社 |
[16:45] | Well, we’re new. | 我们是新创立的 |
[16:46] | Hello. I’m Janice Foster, founder and CEO. | 你好 我是珍妮丝·福斯特 创始人兼总裁 |
[16:50] | Yes. And, uh, we think you might be a landmark. | 对 我们认为你这有可能是一处地标 |
[16:55] | Me? | 我 |
[16:56] | Well, no, um, the apartment. | 不是 是这所公寓 |
[16:59] | If our records are accurate, | 如果我们的记录没错 |
[17:00] | there could be a substantial grant involved. | 你可能会得到一大笔补助金 |
[17:04] | Could we just come in, take a quick look around? | 我们可以进去看一眼吗 |
[17:08] | I need to see some ID. | 给我看看你们的证件 |
[17:10] | Well, of course you are. | 当然没问题 |
[17:13] | That’s very prudent of you. | 你真是非常谨慎 |
[17:15] | You never know who we might be. | 你都不知道我们是谁 |
[17:16] | Just random people off the street. | 可能就是街边的路人 |
[17:20] | Dangerous times. | 危险时期 |
[17:22] | Your name wouldn’t happen to be Clara, would it? | 你的名字不会刚好叫克拉拉吧 |
[17:27] | I don’t think so. | 不是 |
[17:31] | – Okay. – Come on in, then. | -好的 -进来吧 |
[17:33] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:34] | You’ll get these back when you leave. | 等你们走的时候再还你们证件 |
[17:36] | That’s always good to hear. | 真好 |
[17:39] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[17:42] | Homey. | 很有家的感觉 |
[17:44] | Just… very tasteful. | 真是有品位 |
[17:51] | You can’t find this kind of… | 现在都找不到… |
[17:56] | Can you tell me, how — how long have you actually lived here? | 你能告诉我 你在这里住多久了吗 |
[17:59] | 37 years. | 37年了 |
[18:01] | But I was down the hall with my husband until 1993. | 但1993年之前 我一直和我丈夫住在一起 |
[18:05] | He was the building manager. | 他曾是大楼的管理员 |
[18:07] | I see. Okay. | 好的 了解 |
[18:10] | That’s, uh, good to know. | 真好 |
[18:12] | This wallpaper. | 这个墙纸 |
[18:13] | Did you, uh — Did you put it up your– | 你是自己贴上去的… |
[18:16] | It’s lovely. Oh, is it lovely. | 真好看 对吗 |
[18:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | Don’t do that! | 别这样 |
[18:24] | That’s a — That’s a — That’s a fire hazard. | 那会成为消防隐患 |
[18:26] | We’ll glue it right back, and then you’ll be safe from… | 我们马上贴回去 你就不用担心… |
[18:31] | fire. | 着火了 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | A dragon. | 一条龙 |
[19:09] | That’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[19:11] | Do you happen to know who lived here before you? | 你知道在你之前谁住在这里吗 |
[19:14] | Was it a young woman, by any chance? | 是个年轻女人吗 |
[19:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:17] | But I have all my husband’s old leases. | 但我丈夫的旧租约我都留着 |
[19:20] | I’m sure that you do. | 我想也是 |
[19:31] | I came here with Janice. | 我和珍妮丝来过这里 |
[19:34] | On Jejune day. | 在极郡日那天 |
[19:36] | This museum is key. | 这个博物馆就是关键 |
[19:39] | This is a preexisting location. | 这个地点之前就一直存在 |
[19:41] | So there’s no way — Whoever made this game, | 所以无论是谁创造了这个游戏 |
[19:43] | they can’t just destroy it like they did the other places. | 他们都没办法像抹去别的地方一样抹去这里 |
[19:44] | I understand, I understand. | 我懂 我懂 |
[19:46] | It’s closed today, but there’s a clue inside, | 今天闭馆 但我敢肯定 |
[19:48] | – and I’m sure of it. – Okay. What do we do? | -里面有线索 -好 那我们怎么做 |
[19:50] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[19:52] | Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[19:53] | Is he coming? | 他过来了吗 |
[19:55] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等会 等会 |
[19:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[19:58] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[19:59] | Go. | 走 |
[20:19] | Fredwynn, this is breaking and entering. | 弗雷德温 这是非法闯入 |
[20:21] | No one is forcing you to be here. | 又没人逼你来 |
[20:26] | I’m going to enter my memory palace, | 我要进入记忆殿堂 |
[20:28] | see if I missed something, to understand the pattern. | 看我有没有遗漏什么 再理清整件事的模式 |
[20:30] | Okay. You should teach me to enter mine, as well. | 好吧 那你也应该教教我怎么进入记忆殿堂 |
[20:32] | Yes, maybe later. | 对 晚点吧 |
[20:34] | Well, you taught Janice how to enter hers, so… | 你之前教过了珍妮丝 所以 |
[20:36] | There was a clue there. | 她的记忆殿堂里有线索 |
[20:37] | Maybe there’s a clue in mine. | 说不定我的也有 |
[20:38] | You were never here, Peter! | 你没来过这里 彼得 |
[20:40] | I’m just saying, if you let me help you, then we — | 我的意思是如果你让我帮你 我们就 |
[20:42] | There — There’s two of us — | 我们两个人 |
[20:43] | I’m not running a memory palace charitable foundation. | 我不是在运营一家记忆殿堂慈善基金会 |
[20:46] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[20:48] | If you want to be of service, | 如果你想发挥作用 |
[20:49] | procure me an item to maintain my blood sugar. | 帮我找一个可以维持我血糖的东西 |
[20:54] | Did you just tell me to get you a snack? | 你是让我帮你去找零食吗 |
[20:58] | Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[20:59] | Look at me. I’m your teammate. | 看着我 我是你的同伴 |
[21:01] | Fredwynn. Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[21:03] | Did you just tell me to get you food? | 你刚刚是让我帮你拿点吃的吗 |
[21:05] | I’m not — | 我不是 |
[21:46] | I’m not some idiot. | 我又不是白痴 |
[21:48] | I’m quiet. | 我只是比较安静 |
[21:51] | Terrible teammate. | 糟糕的同伴 |
[21:53] | There’s no “I” in “Team.” | “团队”里没有”我”这个字 |
[21:55] | There’s no “I” In “Elsewhere Society.” | “别处社”里也没有”我”这个字 |
[21:58] | There’s no — There’s no “I” In “Elsewhere.” | “别处”里没有”我”这个字 |
[22:03] | You want a snack? Here’s your snack. | 你想要零食 这就是你的零食 |
[22:05] | Got you a snack, Fredwynn. | 找到你的零食了 弗雷德温 |
[22:06] | Terrible teammate. Fredwynn. | 糟糕的同伴 弗雷德温 |
[22:12] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[22:15] | This isn’t about you. | 这与你无关 |
[22:17] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[22:20] | Stop infiltrating my mind. | 不要再潜入我的意识了 |
[22:25] | Fredwynn? | 弗雷德温 |
[22:47] | Not real. | 不是真的 |
[22:56] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[22:57] | Where? Where? | 在哪儿 在哪儿 |
[23:00] | Where?! Where?! Where? | 在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿 |
[23:02] | Show me. Show me. Where. | 快出现 快出现 在哪儿 |
[23:04] | – Where? Where? Where? – Fredwynn. Fredwynn! | -在哪儿在哪儿 -弗雷德温 |
[23:05] | You’re — Fredwynn, you’re — you’re freaking out. | 你 弗雷德温 你失控了 |
[23:12] | You’re here. It’s okay. | 你在这儿 没事的 |
[23:14] | She wanted me to see this, but I don’t know why. | 她想让我看到那些画面 但我不知道为什么 |
[23:16] | – Who? Who wanted you to see? – Clara! | -谁 谁想让你看到 -克拉拉 |
[23:18] | You saw her? | 你看到她了 |
[23:19] | Something is here! | 线索就在这 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | But I don’t know where! | 但我不知道在具体在哪儿 |
[23:23] | Fredwynn, calm down. | 弗雷德温 冷静一下 |
[23:24] | Where, Clara, where?! | 在哪儿 克拉拉 在哪儿 |
[23:26] | – It’s okay. – Where?! | -没事的 -在哪儿 |
[23:27] | Where? Where?! Where?! | 在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿 |
[23:29] | Fredwynn, Fredwynn, Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[23:30] | – I know this! – I know. | -我知道肯定有 -我知道 |
[23:32] | I’m never off! | 我从没失手过 |
[23:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:36] | I’m never off. | 我从没失手过 |
[23:37] | – I know, you’re never off. – It’s here. | -我知道你从没失手过 -就在这里 |
[23:40] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[23:41] | I know it is. | 我知道就在这里 |
[23:51] | That helped. | 挺有帮助的 |
[23:56] | This is a toy orange that I got you to be passive-aggressive. | 这是我之前心情低落的时候拿来的玩具橙子 |
[23:59] | I don’t feel that way anymore. | 我现在没那种感觉了 |
[24:01] | But you can still have it to commemorate the day. | 但你还是可以把它留作纪念 |
[24:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:19] | This logo. | 这个标志 |
[24:20] | It was on the key chain at the induction. | 介绍中心的钥匙扣上也有 |
[24:25] | No. | 不 |
[24:27] | And — And the phone booth. | 话筒上也有 |
[24:33] | The same people made all of these products. | 这些产品都是同一群人做的 |
[24:36] | These products are connected to every location in the game. | 这些产品可以把游戏里的每个地点联系起来 |
[24:42] | It’s Bender Elmore. They make consumer products. | 是本德·埃尔莫尔 他们制造这些普通商品 |
[24:45] | They also do scientific research and big tech. | 他们也做科研和开发高科技产品 |
[24:48] | That’s how they were able to secure every location in the game, | 所以他们才能保留游戏里出现的每个地点 |
[24:50] | because they own them. | 因为那些地方都在他们的旗下 |
[24:53] | Whoever created this game | 无论是谁创造了这个游戏 |
[24:54] | works at Bender Elmore. | 肯定是本德·埃尔莫尔的人 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | You knew something. | 你知道一些事 |
[25:00] | How did you know something? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[25:03] | They own my company, too. | 我公司也在他们旗下 |
[25:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:20] | We need to get into your previous employer | 我们得混进你以前的公司 |
[25:22] | and get into the computer system and get a name. | 登进电脑系统 查出这个人的名字 |
[25:24] | We can’t. It’s a high-security building. | 没办法 那栋楼安保措施很严 |
[25:26] | They’ve taken away my clearance. | 他们收回了我的权限 |
[25:27] | Oh, this is our Ethan Hunt moment. | 这一刻我们就是《碟中谍》里的伊森·亨特啊 |
[25:30] | You be Ethan, and I’m Hunt. | 你是伊森 我是亨特 |
[25:32] | Team, right? We’re a team. | 团队 对吗 我们是一个团队 |
[25:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -对 -对吧 |
[25:35] | – Yeah. – All right. | -对 -好吧 |
[25:37] | Unless you want to be Hunt, but you’re more Ethan. | 你想当亨特也行 但你更像伊森 |
[25:40] | Either way. | 我都可以 |
[25:41] | Look, even if we got in there, which we won’t, | 即使我们进去了 虽然我觉得不可能 |
[25:44] | I was just a low-level employee. | 我也只是个低层员工 |
[25:46] | All I could do was access playlists. | 我能做的只有获取播放列表 |
[25:47] | Just get me in front of a computer, I will handle it. | 把我带到电脑跟前就行 我来搞定 |
[25:50] | – You’ll handle it? – Peter, I will handle it. | -你搞定吗 -彼得 我会搞定 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:57] | Fredwynn, Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[25:59] | Oh, that’s just Lupito. | 那是卢比托 |
[26:01] | Our Lyft driver. | 我叫的车 |
[26:03] | I have never seen so much paperwork in my whole life. | 我这辈子都没看过这么多文件 |
[26:13] | Um, this is all post-2001. | 这些都是2001年以后的 |
[26:16] | I’ve got ’97-’99. | 我这儿是97到99年的 |
[26:18] | – That sounds promising. – Yeah. | -听起来有戏 -是的 |
[26:25] | You know, you were really amazing today. | 你今天真的很厉害 |
[26:29] | Like, at the bar when you were sweet-talking that smelly drunk | 你在酒吧对那个臭烘烘的酒鬼甜言蜜语 |
[26:32] | and — and then here | 到了这里 |
[26:34] | when you were charming the pants off of Martin Scorsese’s mom. | 你连跟马丁·斯科塞斯老妈似的老太太都能摆平 |
[26:40] | People are just people. All you have to do is talk to them. | 人都是一样的 多聊聊就行 |
[26:44] | I don’t know. I’m just afraid that they’re gonna — | 我不知道 我总怕他们会… |
[26:47] | See you? Judge you? | 看穿你 评判你 |
[26:51] | Yes. And yes. | 是的 都怕 |
[26:54] | Simone, you listen to me. | 西蒙妮 你听我说 |
[26:55] | You be you, with your dimples | 你就是你 你有酒窝 |
[26:58] | and your long, long legs, for God sakes. | 和超级大长腿 天哪 |
[27:00] | And if anybody has a problem with that, | 谁要是有什么意见 |
[27:02] | you tell them to come talk to me. | 你就让他们来和我说 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:11] | I get the feeling you used to be sort of a badass, Janice. | 我觉得你以前肯定不好惹 珍妮丝 |
[27:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:17] | Maybe I was. | 有可能吧 |
[27:20] | Or maybe I’m becoming one. | 也有可能我以后会变得不好惹 |
[27:23] | Attagirl. | 说得好 |
[27:28] | Oh, wait, oh, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[27:30] | July 1999. I-Is that the date on the photo? | 1999年7月 是照片上的日期吗 |
[27:34] | – Yeah. – Oh, my gosh! | -是的 -我的天哪 |
[27:36] | The person on this lease, | 这份租约上的人 |
[27:37] | they were — they were here when the mural was painted. | 在画那幅涂鸦的时候就住在这里 |
[27:40] | – It’ll be in the back. – I know it’s in the back. | -应该在背面 -我知道在背面 |
[27:42] | I know it’s in the back. | 我知道在背面 |
[27:43] | Which way is the back? | 但哪边才是背面 |
[27:45] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:50] | Clara Torres. | 克拉拉·托雷斯 |
[27:54] | We’ve got a name. | 我们找到她的姓了 |
[27:58] | She lived here. | 她曾经住在这里 |
[28:01] | She was real. | 她是真实存在的 |
[28:21] | Hey, Peter! | 你好 彼得 |
[28:23] | 神力马纳 本德·埃尔莫尔旗下公司 | |
[28:23] | Bummer about your termination. | 被炒了很郁闷吧 |
[28:25] | Hi. How are you? Good. | 你好吗 我很好 |
[28:27] | Oh, thank you, yeah, good. | 谢谢你 对 我很好 |
[28:29] | I’m here because it’s my work friend’s birthday, uh, today. | 我来是因为今天有个同事好友过生日 |
[28:32] | So, that’s what I’m here for. | 我是为这个来的 |
[28:34] | Oh, really? Who? | 真的吗 谁 |
[28:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:37] | I couldn’t hear you. Did you say “Who?” | 我没听清 你问”谁”是吗 |
[28:39] | Who is your friend? | 你的朋友是谁 |
[28:40] | Like, their name? John. | 你问名字吗 约翰 |
[28:44] | In accounting? | 会计部的吗 |
[28:46] | He’s in — Now he’s in accounting, yeah. | 他在… 他现在在会计部 对 |
[28:47] | He started out as, um, mail– mailroom | 他开始是收… 收发室的 |
[28:50] | and then worked his way up. | 后来升职了 |
[28:51] | I remember the day he got the job. | 我还记得他刚被聘用那天 |
[28:52] | It was like, “Whoa. Good for you, Johnny.” | 我还说 “哇 太好了 约翰” |
[28:55] | – John Honig? – Johnny Honig. | -约翰·霍尼格吗 -约翰·霍尼格 |
[28:57] | From — He’s in accounting now. | 现在是会计部的 |
[28:59] | His birthday isn’t for three months. | 他的生日是三个月以后 |
[29:02] | Th– I’m early? | 我来早了 |
[29:04] | You’re here to get your stuff. | 你是来取你的东西的 |
[29:06] | – We’re not su– – Hi. I’m Peter’s life coach, Leslie Hunt. | -我们不 -你好 我是彼得的人生导师 莱斯利·亨特 |
[29:09] | As part of my mentoring, I like to make sure | 作为辅导的一部分 我希望确保 |
[29:12] | that Peter stays focused and meets his deadlines | 彼得保持专注 按时完成任务 |
[29:14] | and avoids treacherous doubt darts and shame tunnels. | 并且消除危害颇深的恐惧感和羞耻感 |
[29:19] | – Peter’s firing… – I quit. | -彼得被辞退了 -是我自己辞职的 |
[29:22] | has brought on a lot, | 带给了他 |
[29:25] | lot of unwanted fear. | 许多不必要的恐惧 |
[29:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:29] | And this exercise, | 而这个训练 |
[29:30] | it’s vital for his recovery. | 对于他的康复非常重要 |
[29:35] | Human to human, he needs this. | 将心比心 他需要这么做 |
[29:38] | I need it. | 我需要 |
[29:43] | – Five minutes. – Thank you. | -五分钟 -谢谢你 |
[29:45] | Thank you. Thank you so much, Leslie. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 莱斯利 |
[29:53] | You know, I didn’t think it was possible for somebody | 我不认为任何人能够 |
[29:55] | to have zero footprint on the Internet, | 在网上不留痕迹 |
[29:57] | but it’s like this girl was erased or something. | 但是这个女孩仿佛被完全抹去了 |
[30:00] | Doesn’t help that the local papers never digitized. | 当地报纸没有电子版更是增添了难度 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:07] | Microfilm machine. | 缩微胶卷机 |
[30:09] | This I can do. | 这个我可以操作 |
[30:10] | I can’t tell you how many reports | 我都数不清帮过我儿子 |
[30:12] | I helped my son Ben with. | 写过多少次报告了 |
[30:15] | Yeah, my mom, too. | 是啊 我妈妈也是 |
[30:16] | That’s what moms do. | 妈妈们都会这么做 |
[30:21] | Just think, everybody else is getting ready for a fun-filled finale | 想想大家都在为非常有趣的谜团结局做准备 |
[30:25] | while we turn into Team Encyclopedia Brown. | 我们却变成了布朗百科全书小队 |
[30:33] | Why does any of this matter? | 这一切有什么意义呢 |
[30:35] | You mean, like, existentially? | 你是指存在性层面吗 |
[30:38] | No, I mean to you. | 不 我是指对你而言 |
[30:44] | Clara had a tough time. | 克拉拉经历了一段困难的时期 |
[30:47] | The world was a hostile place for her, so… | 世界对她充满敌意 所以 |
[30:52] | And I have no idea what that is like. | 而且我完全不知道那是什么感觉 |
[31:06] | I got it. | 我懂 |
[31:07] | September 2000. | 2000年 九月 |
[31:10] | Well, that’s a year after the murals. | 那是涂鸦完成后的第二年 |
[31:13] | It says, “Clara Torres, 19, was reported missing | 上面显示 “克拉拉·托雷斯 19岁 被报失踪 |
[31:18] | after she disappeared from her apartment | 她于九月三日晚 |
[31:19] | on the evening of September 3rd. | 消失于自己的公寓中 |
[31:21] | Foul play has not been ruled out, | 未排除谋杀的可能 |
[31:23] | as neighbors saw a woman shrouded in black.” | 因为邻居看到了一个身穿黑衣的女子” |
[31:27] | “Previously hospitalized, Clara Torres is considered | “此前曾被收治 克拉拉·托雷斯 |
[31:32] | to be a danger to herself.” | 有伤害自己的可能” |
[31:34] | Shit, Clara had problems. | 天哪 克拉拉有精神疾病 |
[31:36] | It can happen to the best of us. | 谁都可能遇上这种事 |
[31:38] | We should find out what hospital she was in. | 我们应该找出她当时住的医院 |
[31:40] | Maybe there’s a doctor there who will remember her. | 或许那里会有医生记得她 |
[31:42] | I’m gonna look up local psychiatric wards. | 我搜索一下当地的精神病房 |
[31:44] | I know where they took her. | 我知道他们把她带到了哪里 |
[31:47] | Where? | 哪里 |
[31:50] | They took her to Hawkton. | 他们把她带去了霍克顿 |
[32:18] | Okay, come on, Fredwynn. | 好了 加油 弗雷德温 |
[32:20] | This is your moment, man. | 这是你的高光时刻了 兄弟 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:26] | Bring us home. | 为我们指路 |
[32:27] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[32:36] | I’m only able to access people’s playlists. | 我只能访问人们的播放列表 |
[32:39] | That’s what I said was going to happen. | 我早就说过会这样 |
[32:41] | You said that you were gonna take care of all this. | 你说你能解决这一切 |
[32:43] | Security is a little bit more advanced than I anticipated. | 安全防护比我预期的更高级 |
[32:46] | I’ll — I need more time. | 我需要更多的时间 |
[32:53] | You like music? | 你喜欢音乐吗 |
[32:58] | Hi. No, not really. | 你好 不 不是特别喜欢 |
[33:03] | Well, you should check out my playlist. | 那你应该看看我的歌单 |
[33:06] | Might change your mind. | 或许会改变你的想法 |
[33:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:18] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:22] | Fredwynn, go back to the master playlist page. | 弗雷德温 退回播放列表主页 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:27] | C-Can I — Can I — | 我可以 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry, can I get in? | 对不起 可以让我操作吗 |
[33:35] | Yes. Yes, I think this might work. | 太好了 我觉得这也许能行 |
[33:38] | Okay, these are the songs playing in the Store of Beautiful Things. | 这就是美丽商品店的歌单 |
[33:40] | 10,491 people have played it in the last week. | 上周有10491个人播放过 |
[33:43] | What was the song we danced to with Bigfoot? | 我们跟大脚怪一起跳舞时放的歌是哪首 |
[33:45] | “Play that Beat Mr. DJ.” G.L.O.B.E. And Whiz Kid. | G.L.O.B.E.和神童的《DJ先生 放那首歌》 |
[33:48] | Can’t believe you remember that. | 你竟然记得 |
[33:49] | Of course, I remember everything. | 当然了 我什么都记得 |
[33:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:54] | Yes. | 好了 |
[33:55] | I think I’m onto something here. | 我好像发现了什么 |
[33:56] | This game has had a very, very unique soundtrack. | 这个游戏有很独特的配乐 |
[33:59] | If the person who made this playlist | 如果建立这份歌单的人 |
[34:01] | was using this software, which, if they own the company, | 用的是这个软件 如果他们是这家公司的老板 |
[34:03] | – seems very likely — – Right. | -似乎很可能 -没错 |
[34:04] | Try Isaac Hayes. “Run Fay Run.” | 试试艾萨克·海耶斯的《菲 快跑》 |
[34:07] | Please Touch Museum, day two. | 触摸博物馆 第二天的时候 |
[34:10] | Yes. Yes, okay. | 很好 对了 |
[34:12] | What was playing at the Fishtown bar? | 当时在鱼镇酒吧里放的是什么歌 |
[34:13] | I don’t know. I wasn’t at the Fishtown bar. | 不知道 我当时没在 |
[34:15] | Right. | 也对 |
[34:16] | Um, it was, like, a romantic duet. Do you know that song? | 好像是一首情歌对唱 你知道吗 |
[34:19] | Sing some of it. | 哼一下 |
[34:21] | I don’t — I don’t sing, Fredwynn. | 我不会唱歌 弗雷德温 |
[34:23] | Come on, just give me something. Something to go on. | 拜托 哼一下 哼什么都行 |
[34:30] | But not too loud. | 但不要太大声 |
[34:41] | – * The words * – * Words * | -*言语* -*言语* |
[34:42] | * I know now that I love you ’cause I need your touch * | *现在我知道我爱你 因为我需要你的触碰* |
[34:50] | * Reunited, and it feels — * | *重聚 感觉* |
[34:54] | “Reunited” Peaches and Herb. | 桃子与香草组合的《重聚》 |
[34:57] | That’s it. We did it. | 好了 我们成功了 |
[35:01] | I’m getting the IP address | 我要查出 |
[35:02] | for the last time the playlist was accessed or edited. | 这份歌单上次被使用或编辑的IP地址 |
[35:05] | Good, good, good, good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[35:07] | Told you I’d take care of it. | 我就说我会解决的 |
[35:10] | So, now what do you have to say? | 你现在有什么想说的 |
[35:11] | Security. | 安保 |
[35:13] | Fredwynn, we need to, on the count — | 弗雷德温 我们得 我数… |
[35:20] | – Hey, man. – Hey, there. | -你好 -你好 |
[35:22] | – I Just want to ask you a few questions. – Okay. | -我只想问你几个问题 -好吧 |
[35:25] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[35:26] | Why don’t you sit down, relax? | 你坐下吧 放松 |
[35:28] | No, man. | 不了 |
[35:29] | Want to relax, have a seat? | 想坐下放松一下吗 |
[35:31] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[35:32] | – Please, don’t make me Tase you. – No, no, no, no. No. | -别逼我电击你 -不不不 |
[35:41] | Is my face okay? | 我的脸还好吗 |
[35:42] | No. | 不 |
[35:44] | Ah. I c– I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到了 |
[35:48] | I can’t hear anything! | 我什么都听不到了 |
[35:49] | Somebody help me. I can’t hear any– | 救救我 我什么都听不到了 |
[35:52] | Ow! Ow, my arm! | 我的胳膊 |
[35:54] | My arm! You’re hurting it! | 我的胳膊 你弄疼我了 |
[35:56] | You’re hurting — You’re hurting my arm! | 你弄疼 你弄疼我的胳膊了 |
[35:57] | You’re hurting my arm. That’s my bad arm. | 你弄疼我的胳膊了 我这只胳膊不太好 |
[36:04] | Alright. | 好的 |
[36:11] | Sir. There’s nowhere to go. | 先生 你无处可去了 |
[36:14] | – No. – Please, calm down. | -不 -请冷静 |
[36:21] | Peter! We did it! | 彼得 我们成功了 |
[36:23] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[36:25] | The IP address is in a building off Olde Richmond | IP地址位于老里士满街旁边的一栋楼里 |
[36:28] | in a place called Hawkton. | 在一个叫霍克顿的地方 |
[36:29] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[36:32] | – You alright? – No. | -你还好吗 -不 |
[36:33] | Alright, come on. On three. | 起来 我数三下 |
[36:34] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[36:37] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:45] | – You okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不 |
[36:47] | Not even close to okay. | 离好差远了 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:52] | Hey, I wanted to tell you, that was impressive. | 我想跟你说 你刚才太厉害了 |
[36:55] | – Uh-huh. – Just wanted to let you know that | -是啊 -只是想早点告诉你 |
[36:57] | just in case you bleed out before we get there. | 以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了 |
[36:59] | – Okay. – Okay? | -嗯 -好吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah. I can’t hear what you’re saying. | 嗯 我听不到你在说什么 |
[37:03] | – I just wanted to let you know that was impressive! – Yeah. | -我只是想跟你说 你刚才太厉害了 -是啊 |
[37:06] | – Just in case you bleed out before we get there! – Alright. | -以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了 -好 |
[37:21] | Someone would’ve brought her here. | 是有人把她带到这里来的 |
[37:24] | Maybe they still have records. | 也许他们还留有记录 |
[37:26] | Where, the 24-hour gym? | 哪里 24小时营业的健身房吗 |
[37:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:49] | It’s only for a few days. | 就待几天 |
[37:52] | Until you’re feeling better. | 来让你恢复恢复 |
[37:54] | I just can’t stop crying. | 我只是无法停止哭泣 |
[37:59] | Maybe I’m just tired. | 也许我只是累了吧 |
[38:02] | Is that it? Am — Am I just tired? | 是这样吗 是不是只是因为我累了 |
[38:05] | I’ll be back tomorrow. | 我明天再来 |
[38:08] | Just go. Go. | 你走吧 走 |
[38:09] | I don’t want you seeing me like this. | 我不想让你看见我这副样子 |
[38:10] | – You’ll get better. I — – Just go. | -你会好起来的 我 -你走吧 |
[38:12] | Janice? Hey, Janice. | 珍妮丝 珍妮丝 |
[38:15] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[38:16] | – Do you — Do you want to go? – No, I’m fine. | -你想离开吗 -不用 我没事 |
[38:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:21] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[38:24] | Simone! | 西蒙妮 |
[38:56] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[38:58] | He’s fine. He coagulated on the way over. | 没事 他脸上的血在来的路上凝住了 |
[39:00] | I couldn’t hear for a little while, but I’m better now. | 我聋了一段时间 但我现在没事了 |
[39:02] | What — What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么呢 |
[39:03] | Clara Torres. | 克拉拉·托雷斯 |
[39:05] | She stayed here when it was a hospital, and now it’s this. | 当这里还是医院时 她在这待过 现在这里变样了 |
[39:07] | – Torres! – Yeah, that’s her last name. | -托雷斯 -没错 这是她的姓 |
[39:10] | By the way, she’s real. | 顺便一提 她是真实存在的 |
[39:12] | – Yes. – We — we — we found an apartment | -太好了 -我们找到了她住过的公寓 |
[39:14] | – where she lived with one of her murals inside and outside. – Creepy. | -窗内外的画组成了她的一副涂鸦 -真诡异 |
[39:18] | We found her full name on the lease. | 我们在租约上找到了她的全名 |
[39:20] | – We found a newspaper article – She’s disappeared at least once before, | -我们找到了一篇新闻报道 -她至少失踪过一次 |
[39:23] | and — and she was, uh, hospitalized here. | 然后 她在这里住过院 |
[39:26] | This used to be a-a mental health facility. | 这里之前是一家精神病院 |
[39:28] | And maybe there’s still records or someone might remember her, | 也许这里还有记录 或者可能还有人记得她 |
[39:32] | but since there’s a fitness center | 但是原来的医院前台 |
[39:33] | where the admissions desk should’ve been, | 已经变成了健身中心 |
[39:36] | I-I don’t feel very hopeful. | 我觉得希望不大 |
[39:38] | Right. Guys, thank you. This is incredible. | 没错 各位 谢谢你们 这很不可思议 |
[39:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[39:43] | How did you guys end up here? | 你们怎么会找到这里 |
[39:45] | – Playlists. – You’re not gonna believe this. | -歌单 -你不会相信的 |
[39:47] | So, we tracked the playlist of whoever’s paying | 我们追踪了这个游戏的幕后出资人的歌单 |
[39:48] | for this game to this apartment. | 然后就找到了这里 |
[39:50] | – Are you serious? – They’re in the F’ing Penthouse. | -你认真的吗 -他们就在F楼顶层 |
[39:53] | And I hacked the building’s security | 我黑进了大楼的安保系统 |
[39:54] | and elevator access code. | 搞到了电梯的权限码 |
[39:56] | They’re probably watching us right now. | 他们现在可能就在盯着我们呢 |
[40:01] | We found you! | 我们找到你们了 |
[40:04] | There’s no escaping us now! | 你们现在躲不掉了 |
[40:21] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[40:23] | Do you feel alive? | 你有没有活着的感觉 |
[40:26] | I might have a concussion. | 我可能有脑震荡 |
[40:28] | But I feel good. | 但我感觉还行 |
[40:32] | Well, this is for a good cause, right? | 这是有原因的 对吧 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:38] | You look good. | 你看起来挺不错 |
[40:42] | I mean… you look rugged. | 我是说 你看起来乱糟糟的 |
[40:45] | Like you’ve been through the shit, man. | 就像经历了很多破事一样 |
[40:49] | It’s the last day of the game. | 今天是游戏的最后一天了 |
[40:51] | Time to take some risks, right? | 也是时候该冒险了 不是吗 |
[40:58] | Right. | 是的 |
[42:50] | Careful. | 小心 |
[42:53] | – Guys, we should go — – Shh! Quiet. | -各位 我们应该离开 -小声点 别吵 |
[42:59] | Let’s call the police. Let’s just call the police. | 我们报警吧 我们报警好不好 |
[43:02] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[43:05] | We need your help right now. | 现在我们需要你们的帮助 |
[43:07] | Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. | 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里 |
[43:09] | We need your help right now. | 现在我们需要你们的帮助 |
[43:11] | Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. | 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里 |
[43:13] | We need your help right now. | 现在我们需要你们的帮助 |
[43:15] | Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. | 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里 |
[43:18] | We need your help right now. | 现在我们需要你们的帮助 |
[43:20] | Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. | 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里 |
[43:22] | We need your help right now. | 现在我们需要你们的帮助 |