时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Who do you work for? – My child is inside. | -你为谁工作 -我孩子在里面 |
[00:03] | Look! | 看 |
[00:03] | What we’re gonna do is enter what we call our memory palace. | 我们要做的是 进入一个叫做记忆殿堂的地方 |
[00:06] | I think I’m doing it. | 我觉得我看到了 |
[00:08] | Janice found a clue. | 珍妮丝发现了一条线索 |
[00:10] | – Here we are. – 3125 Spring Street. | -我们到了 -泉街3125号 |
[00:13] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[00:15] | Guys…it’s her. | 伙计们 是她 |
[00:18] | Clara? | 克拉拉 |
[00:26] | Clara? | 克拉拉 |
[00:29] | Let’s go. I’m going down. | 走吧 我先下去 |
[00:30] | Something is down there. | 下面有东西 |
[00:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | Can you see anything? | 有发现吗 |
[00:41] | Not much. | 还没有 |
[00:41] | Please be careful. | 小心点 |
[00:44] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[00:48] | – It’s okay. – Oh, my goodness! Oh, my gosh. | -没事 -我的天 |
[00:50] | – What is this thing? – Here, Peter, take it. | -这是什么 -彼得 拿着 |
[00:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:54] | They’re paints. | 是颜料 |
[00:56] | – What is this place? – I guess it’s a studio. | -这是什么地方 -我猜是间工作室 |
[00:59] | Aah! I can’t make a flashlight work. | 我打不开手电筒了 |
[01:02] | Every time they do an upgrade, I want to scream, | 每次他们升级系统后 我都想大喊一句 |
[01:03] | “I just figured out how to work this thing, | “我刚弄明白这东西怎么打开 |
[01:05] | and now they change everything?!” | 现在他们又全改了” |
[01:06] | Why would I want to text-message my face as a dragon? | 发短信时 我怎么会想用龙的表情代替自己呢 |
[01:09] | I un– I understand. Let me try to help. | 我懂 让我帮你 |
[01:12] | – Yo, got it. – Oh, my goodness! | -搞定 -天啊 |
[01:17] | Look! | 快看 |
[01:18] | Ohh! What? | 什么 |
[01:20] | I was right! | 我想得没错 |
[01:22] | It’s her. | 确实是她 |
[01:23] | Yes! Yeah! We found you! | 太好了 我们找到你了 |
[01:26] | We win! Yeah! | 我们赢了 |
[01:28] | Wh– Why is she just staring at us like that? | 她为什么这样盯着我们 |
[01:30] | She’s — She’s not moving. | 她是静止的 |
[01:42] | It’s — It’s just a painting. | 这只是一幅画 |
[01:43] | It’s like the murals in Fishtown. | 就像鱼镇的涂鸦一样 |
[01:46] | It looks so real. | 看起来太逼真了 |
[01:47] | Wait, I found a light switch. | 等等 我找到了灯的开关 |
[01:52] | Okay, nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[01:57] | Oh, cool. | 太厉害了 |
[02:03] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[02:18] | I am full Fredwynn right now. | 弗雷德温现在火力全开 |
[02:22] | “Turn off the lights so you can see.” | “关灯才能看见” |
[02:31] | – Uh, give it to me. Give it to me. – You can’t — You can’t do it. | -给我 给我 -你不会用 |
[02:32] | Give it to me. It’s old. I know how to use this one. | 给我 这是老式手电 我知道怎么用 |
[02:35] | Wait. | 等下 |
[02:35] | Guys, “Turn off the lights so you can see.” | “关灯才能看见” |
[02:41] | Okay. Try now. | 好了 现在试试 |
[02:45] | – Black-light flashlight. – Careful! | -紫外线手电 -小心 |
[02:46] | Ohh! W-What? | 怎么了 |
[02:47] | Black-light flashlights are used to detect scorpions! | 紫外线手电是用来侦测蝎子的 |
[02:49] | – Oh, no, no! – Oh, my God. | -不 -我的天 |
[02:50] | Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Fredwynn, Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[02:51] | Huh? Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[02:55] | Ohh! Look! | 快看 |
[02:55] | I knew it. I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[02:58] | Amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[02:59] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[03:01] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[03:04] | So much time and work. | 一定是花了许多心血布置的 |
[03:10] | Hey. Guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:11] | Guys, I-I-I think I found the beginning. | 我好像找到开头了 |
[03:14] | “My name is Clara, and I am you.” | “我叫克拉拉 我就是你” |
[03:19] | “If you found your way here, | “如果你找到了这里 |
[03:21] | it must mean we are more alike than you know. | 这一定意味着 我们之间比你想象得更相似 |
[03:26] | Heck, if you squint your eyes, | 如果你眯起眼睛 |
[03:29] | maybe I am you.” | 或许我就是你” |
[03:33] | I am Clara. | 我是克拉拉 |
[03:35] | I’m creative, really determined. | 我想象力丰富 意志坚定 |
[03:39] | Sometimes I’m scared. | 有时我很害怕 |
[03:41] | And one time — | 有一次 |
[03:43] | Well, one time I was swallowed up by the dark. | 有一次 我被黑暗吞噬了 |
[03:50] | Move a little closer. | 走近一点 |
[03:51] | Get comfortable. | 放松点 |
[03:53] | In front of a brick wall. | 站在砖墙前 |
[03:54] | With a black light. | 打开紫外线手电 |
[03:56] | In a spooky basement. | 在阴森的地下室里 |
[03:57] | Come on, just work with me a little. | 让我们一起齐心协力吧 |
[04:00] | Because I am Clara. | 因为我是克拉拉 |
[04:02] | And I am you. | 而我就是你 |
[04:05] | Don’t believe me? | 不信我吗 |
[04:07] | Fine. | 行 |
[04:09] | ‘Cause I’m gonna show you. | 我会展示给你们看 |
[04:35] | This is Fishtown. | 这里是鱼镇 |
[04:37] | Home, sweet home. | 家乡 甜蜜的家乡 |
[04:38] | Once upon a time and all that jazz. | 在很久很久以前 诸如此类的 |
[04:41] | You know how they say, | 你知道他们怎么说吗 |
[04:43] | “This place has seen better days?” | “这座小镇见证过美好的时光” |
[04:45] | Fishtown wouldn’t know what a “Better day” looked like | 如果你深入挖掘就能得知 |
[04:47] | if it got hit right upside its Fishtown head. | 鱼镇从未见证过美好时光 |
[04:50] | The rules are simple. | 规则很简单 |
[04:53] | You’re born here. You live here. | 你在这里出生 在这里生活 |
[04:54] | You die here. | 在这里去世 |
[04:58] | They say it’s better not to dream in Fishtown. | 人们说 在鱼镇最好不要有梦想 |
[05:02] | It hurts too much to wake up. | 因为苏醒的代价过于沉痛 |
[05:07] | I don’t know quite why today was different. | 我也不明白今天究竟有何不同 |
[05:10] | It was tolerable enough. | 每一天都是忍耐 |
[05:14] | I guess maybe that’s what was gnawing at me. | 我想 就是这种日子在不断啃噬着我 |
[05:18] | Was this my destiny? | 难道这就是我的宿命吗 |
[05:21] | A life full of “Tolerable” Days? | 每一天都在忍耐中度过 |
[05:25] | Was I not meant for more? | 我存在的意义仅此而已吗 |
[05:27] | Was I not…special? | 难道我… 并不特别吗 |
[05:34] | My mom was special. | 我妈妈很特别 |
[05:36] | She made things. | 她创造了事物 |
[05:40] | But she got swallowed up by the dark. | 但她被黑暗吞噬了 |
[05:43] | My dad says that this is my story, not hers, | 我爸爸说 这是我的故事 不是她的 |
[05:46] | and I don’t have to think about that, but I do. | 我不用去想妈妈的人生经历 但我总会想 |
[05:52] | For a long time, | 有很长一段时间 |
[05:53] | I ignored the ache that was growing in my heart. | 我刻意忽视从心底不断滋长的疼痛 |
[05:56] | And today, it just… | 而今日 这种疼痛… |
[05:58] | wouldn’t leave me alone. | 缠着我不放 |
[06:00] | I could feel the darkness creeping in. | 我可以感到黑暗的悄然侵入 |
[06:06] | I was so tired. | 我太累了 |
[06:10] | Tired of feeling…hopeless. | 厌倦了绝望的感觉 |
[06:14] | Tired of feeling…powerless. | 厌倦了无能为力的感觉 |
[06:22] | But I am not Fishtown. | 但我不是鱼镇 |
[06:25] | And I am not my mom. | 我也不是我妈妈 |
[06:29] | I am Clara. | 我是克拉拉 |
[06:33] | And my story is my own. | 我的故事由自己书写 |
[06:40] | I didn’t have a name for the other feeling, | 我无法形容另外那种感觉 |
[06:42] | the good one. Not yet. | 那种美好的感觉 我还做不到 |
[06:44] | But I knew it was blue | 但我知道 那种感觉是蓝色的 |
[06:48] | and that when I needed it, it was usually there. | 每当我需要它 它通常会现身 |
[06:53] | I just had to catch it. | 但我必须抓住那种感觉 |
[06:55] | And sometimes that was hard. | 有时候 这很艰难 |
[06:56] | But I had to because it gave me the one thing I needed. | 但我不得不这么做 因为它赋予了我最需要的东西 |
[07:02] | And a window I could open. | 还有一扇通往另一世界的窗户 |
[07:05] | To Elsewhere. | 带我走向别处 |
[07:20] | An ice-cream truck? | 冰淇淋卡车 |
[07:23] | That’s new. | 这倒是新鲜事 |
[07:25] | Or maybe it was there all along, | 或许这个世界一直存在 |
[07:28] | but I couldn’t see it. | 但我还看不见 |
[07:31] | Maybe I can turn this into a place | 也许我可以把这里变成 |
[07:35] | I could dream of escaping to… | 我梦想的世外桃源 |
[07:41] | instead of escaping from. | 而不是梦想着逃离的现实 |
[07:41] | “instead of escaping from.” | “而不是梦想着逃离的现实” |
[07:52] | So, she drew herself a window. | 所以 她为自己画了一扇窗 |
[07:54] | She’s taking her life by the balls. | 她有勇气掌控自己的生活 |
[07:55] | But she climbed through a painted wall? | 但她穿过画了窗的墙并爬到了外面 |
[07:58] | – What?! – Don’t get distracted. | -这怎么解释 -别分心 |
[08:00] | It’s a clue. Where’s the next clue? | 这是条线索 下一条线索在哪 |
[08:03] | Fredwynn. Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[08:05] | This is somebody’s house, Fredwynn. | 这里是别人的家 弗雷德温 |
[08:07] | I mean, should we go up after him? | 我们该跟着他上去吗 |
[08:08] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[08:09] | Maybe — Maybe he’ll give us a signal. | 可能 可能他会给我们发个信号 |
[08:11] | Okay, wait for a signal. | 好 那等信号吧 |
[08:13] | Oh, that’s it! | 信号来了 |
[08:14] | Fredwynn? Fredwynn? | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[08:15] | – Fredwynn?! – Yeah, the place is booby-trapped. | -弗雷德温 -这里有陷阱 |
[08:18] | It’s just a chair, Fredwynn. | 只是张椅子而已 弗雷德温 |
[08:20] | We need to be more industrious with our flashlights. | 我们得勤用手电筒 |
[08:23] | Or light switches. | 或是照明开关 |
[08:25] | We can just use light switches. | 我们用照明开关就行了 |
[08:27] | – Hold this. – Okay. | -拿着 -好 |
[08:28] | – Fredwynn, are you alright? – Yes, I’m fine. | -弗雷德温 你还好吗 -是 我很好 |
[08:30] | – No, you’re bleeding. – It’s okay. | -不 你在流血 -没关系 |
[08:32] | – You’re bleeding. – It’s just a scratch. | -你在流血 -只是擦伤而已 |
[08:33] | No, come on. We’re gonna get to the bathroom. | 不行 跟我来 我们去卫生间 |
[08:35] | There must be a bathroom with some astringent or something. | 这里的卫生间肯定有止血剂之类的东西 |
[08:37] | You don’t have to hold my hand. | 你不必牵着我的手 |
[08:39] | Well, there are no Band-Aids, | 好吧 没有创可贴 |
[08:41] | but at least I can clean — | 但至少我能清理… |
[08:42] | Here, hold my phone. | 来 拿着我的手机 |
[08:44] | Here. Okay. | 侧一下脸 好了 |
[08:46] | Do you smell something? | 你们闻到什么味道了吗 |
[08:49] | Well, it is a bathroom. | 这里是卫生间 |
[08:52] | Saltpeter. | 硝石 |
[08:53] | Um, no, I don’t usually carry spices. | 没有 我一般不带调味料 |
[08:55] | Potassium nitrate, also known as saltpeter. | 硝酸钾 又名硝石 |
[08:58] | Out! Everyone out! | 出去 大家快出去 |
[09:00] | Out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, | 出去 出去 出去 出去 |
[09:00] | – What, what, what, what, what, what, what? – Out, out, out, out! | -怎么了 怎么了 -出去 出去 出去 |
[09:16] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[09:35] | Voilà! | 瞧 |
[09:37] | You may return. | 你们可以回来了 |
[09:44] | This is awesome! | 这太不可思议了 |
[09:48] | So, shall we continue? | 我们继续吧 |
[09:57] | I’m Clara. | 我是克拉拉 |
[09:59] | Mateo. | 我是马特奥 |
[10:01] | Mateo had it going on. | 马特奥魅力四射 |
[10:03] | No doubt about that. | 这一点毋庸置疑 |
[10:04] | Brains and the brawn to match. | 四肢发达 头脑也很聪明 |
[10:06] | This is Kimbra. | 这是金布拉 |
[10:07] | Kimbra was a feisty, little sister | 金布拉是争强好胜的姑娘 |
[10:09] | with a tough facade | 外表狂野 |
[10:11] | that masked a love of baby zebras and funnel cake. | 内心却热爱小斑马和漏斗蛋糕 |
[10:15] | He’s Sanjay. | 他是桑杰 |
[10:17] | Sanjay didn’t look like much, | 桑杰不太起眼 |
[10:19] | but rumor had it that those roller skates | 但是谣传那一双溜冰鞋 |
[10:21] | hid a pair of legs | 遮掩了他 |
[10:22] | that were sharpened to a point at the end. | 尖如锥子的双足 |
[10:25] | And when he disappeared for weeks at a time, | 他每次消失几周的时候 |
[10:27] | he was actually working for the US government | 其实是受雇于美国政府 |
[10:30] | as a deadly assassin. | 出任杀手 |
[10:36] | Instantly, we were the best of friends, | 我们立刻成了好朋友 |
[10:39] | and I knew that we’d all be best friends forever. | 我心里清楚 我们一辈子都将是挚友 |
[10:54] | So… | 所以… |
[10:56] | I was just wondering, | 我在想 |
[10:58] | you guys ever think this place could be something — | 你们有没有想过这个地方可以变得 |
[11:00] | I-I don’t know — special? | 不知道怎么说… 变得特别 |
[11:05] | I just mean that maybe with a little push, | 我是说如果稍微改造一下 |
[11:08] | things could be better than they seem? | 可能会比看起来好很多 |
[11:15] | Like, what if that’s not a garbage truck? | 举个例子 如果那不是一辆垃圾车 |
[11:19] | It’s actually a Zamboni | 而是一辆磨冰车 |
[11:21] | that leaves a track of snow and ice behind. | 会留下一条冰雪的痕迹 |
[11:24] | Zamboni. | 磨冰车 |
[11:26] | Or maybe, those smokestacks at the cow rendering plant — | 又或许 这些牛肉加工厂的烟囱 |
[11:30] | Maybe when we’re not looking, they’re secretly blowing | 会在我们不注意时 悄悄向天空 |
[11:33] | colorful marshmallows into the sky. | 喷出五颜六色的棉花糖 |
[11:35] | I just think, maybe, if we put our heads together, | 我只是觉得 如果我们能集思广益 |
[11:38] | we could really change the story. | 我们能够改变世界 |
[11:42] | What do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[11:45] | Anybody? | 有人同意吗 |
[11:49] | They didn’t get it. | 他们理解不了 |
[11:52] | Why couldn’t they see what I saw? | 为什么他们看不见我眼中的景象呢 |
[11:55] | Why couldn’t they just… believe? | 为什么他们不相信呢 |
[12:01] | I don’t know how or why, but I just… | 我不明白为什么 但是我… |
[12:06] | I just knew that I was meant to do something. | 我只知道我注定要完成某种使命 |
[12:10] | I had painted myself some hope, and I could feel it fading away. | 我赋予了自己希望 而现在却感觉到它在慢慢消逝 |
[12:18] | Think, Clara. | 好好想想 克拉拉 |
[12:20] | Your story is your own. | 你的故事由自己书写 |
[12:22] | Try something. | 去尝试吧 |
[12:24] | Make something. | 去做点什么吧 |
[12:26] | It’s okay to be wrong. | 犯错也没关系 |
[12:27] | It’s okay to be wrong. | 犯错也没关系 |
[12:33] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[13:07] | I was there. | 我在那里 |
[13:09] | I was Elsewhere. | 我在别处 |
[13:11] | I understood my purpose. | 我知道我的目的是什么 |
[13:17] | I had an idea. | 我有了灵感 |
[13:19] | I called it “The Idea.” | 我称之为”概念” |
[13:26] | I kept talking about hope, | 我一直谈论希望 |
[13:28] | but it wasn’t enough for me to tell them about it. | 但是仅仅向他们叙述是不够的 |
[13:32] | I had to really show them. | 我得展示给他们看 |
[13:45] | I didn’t know if they would understand. | 我不知道他们能否理解 |
[13:48] | Did that scare me? | 那令我胆怯了吗 |
[13:50] | More than I ever thought it would. | 没错 超出我的想象 |
[13:53] | But if I didn’t believe, | 但如果我自己都不相信 |
[13:56] | then how could I expect them to? | 又怎么能期望他们相信呢 |
[14:06] | I had to show them | 我得展示给他们看 |
[14:07] | that life wasn’t something you watch passing you by. | 生命并不会在你眼中慢慢流逝 |
[14:09] | It was something you could reach out and touch. | 它真实可触 |
[14:13] | It was something you could hear, like a rumble, | 它隆隆作响 |
[14:16] | that you could dive into and let it carry you away | 它是赤日炎炎之时 |
[14:18] | a million gallons a minute in a briny wet spray | 你一跃而入 任其裹挟 |
[14:21] | on the hottest day in the history of forever. | 卷向远方的磅礴海流 |
[14:29] | And having an ice-cream truck crash into a fire hydrant | 就算冰淇淋车撞上消防栓 |
[14:32] | didn’t hurt, either. | 也没什么大碍 |
[14:35] | I’ll get you one. | 我给你拿一个 |
[14:37] | I got a chocolate. | 我拿到了巧克力味的 |
[14:49] | It was a moment. | 那一刻 |
[14:52] | Extraordinary, shimmering, sticky, magically wet, | 美妙 闪烁 黏糊糊 湿哒哒 |
[14:55] | perfectly perfect moment. | 完美到极致的一刻 |
[14:57] | And in that moment, everyone was Elsewhere. | 那一刻 每个人都在别处 |
[15:11] | Well, almost everyone. | 几乎是每个人 |
[15:13] | What the heck are you kids doing?! | 你们这帮小兔崽子在干什么 |
[15:15] | You’re giving away free ice cream! | 你们在免费发冰淇淋 |
[15:17] | You are cutting into my profits! | 你们让我没法赚钱了 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna tell your parents! | 我要去告诉你们家长 |
[15:21] | Well, I’m just harnessing my Divine Nonchalance. | 我不过是运用了我的神圣诺彻兰斯 |
[15:24] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[15:26] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[15:28] | It came to me when I was upside-down. | 我刚才倒吊着的时候想到的 |
[15:36] | We called ourselves The Elsewhere Society. | 我们自称为别处社 |
[15:40] | “And we promised that nothing would tear us apart.” | “我们发誓 什么都不能将我们分开” |
[15:50] | – You okay? – Me? | -你还好吗 -我吗 |
[15:52] | Yes. Of course. | 我挺好的 |
[15:54] | I’m just… | 我就是 |
[15:56] | She’s inspiring. | 她非常鼓舞人心 |
[15:58] | I mean, she came from this place | 她来自一个 |
[16:00] | where nobody thought anything was possible, | 大家都不相信一切皆有可能的地方 |
[16:01] | and then she really put herself out there | 而她真的挺身而出 |
[16:03] | to make it great. | 创造了一番天地 |
[16:05] | I’m inspired. | 我很受启发 |
[16:07] | – You are? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 |
[16:09] | This is my face inspired. | 我得到启发的时候就是这表情 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God, it’s almost 3:00 in the morning. | 我天 快要凌晨三点了 |
[16:13] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:14] | Lev worries when I’m late. I’m gonna call a cab. | 我要是回去晚了 列弗会担心的 我得叫出租 |
[16:17] | Where’s my phone? You’ve got my phone. | 我手机呢 我手机在你那边 |
[16:18] | How do I call a cab? | 我要怎么叫车 |
[16:19] | I’ll Google a cab, right? | 我用谷歌叫车 对吧 |
[16:22] | So, we’ll all meet back here tomorrow afternoon | 那我们就明天下午再一起过来 |
[16:25] | to see if there’s more of the story | 看看还有没有更多的故事 |
[16:26] | after Peter and Simone get off work. Is that okay? | 先等彼得和西蒙妮下班 可以吗 |
[16:28] | Right. | 好 |
[16:29] | Let’s keep our heads in the game, | 我们就继续研究这游戏 |
[16:31] | see if any clues from the story | 看看你们在平时生活的时候 |
[16:32] | pop out at you while you’re off living your lives. | 会不会突然想到故事中的哪条线索 |
[16:34] | I know you’re not used to | 我知道你们还不习惯 |
[16:35] | using your brains in that way, but — | 用这种方式进行思考 但是 |
[16:36] | Simone has an art degree. | 西蒙妮有艺术学位 |
[16:40] | Sorry. It’s just — You have an art degree, right? | 抱歉 你有艺术学位 对吧 |
[16:43] | And so much of this story seems to be about Clara’s art. | 故事到目前为止似乎都在说克拉拉的艺术 |
[16:46] | And so, whether or not we’re trying to find a real person | 无论我们是要找一个真人 |
[16:49] | or solve some puzzle, I just think | 还是要解开什么谜团 我只是觉得 |
[16:51] | maybe it has something to do with this art. | 或许跟这种艺术有关系 |
[16:53] | That’s not so stupid. | 有点道理 |
[16:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Uh, yeah, okay. | 好 我知道了 |
[16:59] | I’ll think on it. | 我会想想这方面 |
[17:00] | This has all been so perfectly choreographed, you know? | 这游戏设计得很精妙 对吧 |
[17:02] | And I — Maybe we were matched together for a reason, | 或许我们四个被分在一组 |
[17:05] | the four of us. | 也是有原因的 |
[17:08] | And you’re the art person. | 你是负责艺术这块的 |
[17:09] | So… maybe this is your moment. | 所以 或许现在正是你的高光时刻 |
[17:13] | Just — Just let me think about it. | 还是让我再想想吧 |
[17:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:16] | Yeah, there’s no pressure. | 好 不要有压力 |
[17:21] | Hey, quick question. | 问个小问题 |
[17:22] | Yes? | 问吧 |
[17:23] | If I’m “Tortured art girl” | 如果我是”受折磨的艺术女” |
[17:25] | and Fredwynn is “Lead us off the road” guy | 弗雷德温是”带偏我们”的人 |
[17:28] | and Janice is Janice, | 珍妮丝就是她自己 |
[17:32] | what does that make you? | 那你是什么定位 |
[17:34] | Probably the “Guy who needs to do something brave | 或许是”得大胆出手 |
[17:36] | but ends up embarrassing himself” guy. | 但结果自取其辱”的人 |
[17:40] | Sounds about right. | 听着没问题 |
[17:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:43] | Here he is! | 车来了 |
[17:44] | Simone, can I give you a ride? | 西蒙妮 要我送你回家吗 |
[17:45] | Yes, please, please. | 好啊 麻烦了 |
[17:46] | Okay. Good. Alright. | 好的 走吧 |
[17:49] | – Bye, guys. – Bye, Janice. | -再见 大伙 -再见 珍妮丝 |
[17:50] | – Bye. – See you later. | -再见 -回头见 |
[17:51] | Hey, Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[17:54] | I never said you were tortured. | 我从来没说过你受折磨 |
[17:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:18] | Oh, yeah, there’s a long history of this stuff in Philly. | 这种涂鸦在费城有很长的历史 |
[18:22] | You know, Tina Llamada might know more about it. | 蒂娜·雅玛达可能会更了解一点 |
[18:23] | I can shoot her an e-mail. | 我可以给她发个邮件 |
[18:25] | Yeah, an e-mail would be great. | 能发封邮件就太好了 |
[18:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[18:27] | It’s for this project I’ve been working on. | 我在为自己的项目做调查 |
[18:31] | Once I get more of a handle on it, | 等我掌握了更多的信息 |
[18:33] | I can fill you in. | 我再详细地跟你说 |
[18:33] | But right now it’s a little bit like “Fight Club,” | 但现在还有点像《搏击俱乐部》里一样 |
[18:37] | but, like, the positive version of “Fight Club,” I think. | 不过我想是《搏击俱乐部》积极的一面 |
[18:41] | Sounds great! | 听起来很不错 |
[18:44] | Well, you look great. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[18:46] | Am I allowed to say that? The rules are sort of new to me. | 我能这么说吗 我还不懂其中的规则 |
[18:49] | Screw the rules. | 去他的规则 |
[18:50] | We’re all trying our best. | 我们都在尽力做好自己 |
[18:53] | And I think you can say I look great, | 你也可以这么说 |
[18:55] | transition-wise. | 以一个过来人的身份 |
[18:56] | Maybe not, like, teacher-student-wise, | 但或许不要以师长的身份这么说 |
[18:58] | but I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:59] | You can’t really win by speaking nowadays. | 如今光靠说是成功不了的 |
[19:04] | I was hoping you were coming to tell me | 我本来希望你是来告诉我 |
[19:05] | that you were re-enrolling. | 你要重新入学 |
[19:07] | No. | 不是 |
[19:08] | No, I-I… | 不 我 |
[19:11] | I don’t even know what I’m doing right now. | 我都不知道自己现在到底在做什么 |
[19:14] | I’m, like, running around the city | 就是在城里跑来跑去 |
[19:16] | playing some secret game with a bunch of strangers. | 和一群陌生人玩秘密的游戏 |
[19:18] | It just feels like I’m not in the position | 我只是感觉自己目前不适合 |
[19:21] | to be making any other big life decisions at the moment. | 做出任何决定人生的选择 |
[19:25] | How is that a big life decision? | 这怎么成了人生的选择呢 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[19:30] | Why do you view coming back here as a big life decision? | 你为什么觉得回到学校是关乎人生的选择呢 |
[19:34] | I guess… | 我觉得 |
[19:38] | It — It just, like — It feels like I chose a path, | 感觉就像我选择了一条道路 |
[19:41] | and then before I knew it, I was on a track. | 而在我意识到之前 就已经注定了 |
[19:44] | A-And I mean, I liked art in high school, | 我是说 高中时我喜欢艺术 |
[19:46] | but that’s just ’cause I was good at it | 只是因为我比较擅长 |
[19:48] | and I liked it better than the other subjects. | 所以比起其他科目我更喜欢它 |
[19:50] | So, then I studied it in college and then grad school, | 然后我本科和硕士都读了艺术 |
[19:52] | and then by the end of it, | 到了最后 |
[19:55] | I just, like, wasn’t happy here. | 我突然发现我并不快乐 |
[20:01] | And I mean, I don’t know how much of that | 我不知道怎么了 |
[20:02] | is — is me or, like, my attitude, | 是我本身还是我态度的问题 |
[20:04] | but I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:06] | I feel like if I don’t take a second to step back | 我感觉如果不停下来 |
[20:09] | and re-evaluate what it is that I want, | 重新思考我到底想要什么 |
[20:10] | then I’m gonna wake up one day, | 总有一天在我醒来时 |
[20:12] | and I’ll be 60 years old, | 我可能已经六十岁了 |
[20:14] | looking in a mirror, totally unsure of where I am. | 但我审视自身 仍然迷茫 |
[20:18] | My major was marine biology. | 我以前主修的专业是海洋生物学 |
[20:21] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[20:22] | I was all-in on marine biology. | 我曾经全身心地投入其中 |
[20:25] | And then at some point, | 但之后的某个时刻 |
[20:26] | I realized that I didn’t like being wet all the time. | 我突然觉得我不想整天湿漉漉的 |
[20:28] | And I constantly smelled like fish. | 而且还一直带着鱼腥味 |
[20:31] | So I switched to art. | 所以我就转向了艺术 |
[20:32] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:33] | I’m dry, and I just smell like a middle-aged man. | 我一身干爽 闻起来像个正常的中年男人 |
[20:36] | Now, that’s just to say we make a decision, | 其实就是说 我们决定之后 |
[20:38] | and then if we need to, we make a new decision. | 如果有必要的话 做一个新的决定就好了 |
[20:40] | You’ve made a really, really big and important one. | 你已经做了一个非常重大的决定 |
[20:43] | The other decisions don’t need to feel so big. | 不需要把其他的决定看得那么重 |
[20:46] | Find something that makes you feel good. | 找到让你快乐的东西 |
[20:47] | Try it out. You’re allowed to be wrong. | 尽管去尝试 犯错也没关系 |
[20:51] | I’m allowed to be wrong. | 犯错也没关系 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:54] | So, you’re saying I need to harness my divine nonchalance? | 你是说我要去运用我的神圣诺彻兰斯吗 |
[20:58] | I’m not exactly sure what that is, | 我不知道那具体是什么 |
[20:59] | but “Divine nonchalance” is my new favorite term. | 但”神圣诺彻兰斯”是我现在最爱的名词了 |
[21:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | And if you have any, um — | 如果你对那些涂鸦 |
[21:09] | any thoughts on those murals, | 有任何想法的话 |
[21:11] | please just let me know. | 请告知我 |
[21:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:14] | I need to find my Elsewhere. | 我需要找到我的”别处” |
[21:23] | Do something. | 做些什么 |
[21:24] | Prove something. | 证明些什么 |
[21:26] | Imagine. Dream. | 去想象 去梦想 |
[21:33] | You’re just in my head. | 你只是我大脑里的低语而已 |
[21:35] | I’m very tired. | 我现在很累 |
[21:38] | I’m talking out loud to myself now. Okay. | 我都开始大声自言自语了 好吧 |
[21:41] | Saltpeter Mockingwhistle. | 硝石嘲笑哨 |
[21:43] | That’s not anything close to my name, but, yes? | 虽然一点也不像我的名字 但请问什么事 |
[21:46] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[21:48] | Find your nonchalance, bud. | 找到你的诺彻兰斯 伙计 |
[21:50] | No one’s gonna find it for you. | 没人会帮你找的 |
[22:14] | 彼得的歌单 你的播放列表是空的 | |
[22:21] | Find my nonchalance. | 找到我的诺彻兰斯 |
[22:56] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[22:58] | Stretch, over here. | 转过头 我在这儿 |
[23:03] | Wouldn’t it be nice | 如果有人能体会你此时此刻的感受 |
[23:04] | if other people could feel how you feel right now? | 是不是很美妙 |
[23:09] | Yes, it would. | 是的 |
[23:10] | Sooooo…? | 那么 |
[23:15] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[23:18] | No. No. No. | 不行 |
[23:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 不行 不行 不行 |
[23:24] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[23:27] | I know what you’re asking me to do. | 我知道你想我让做什么 |
[23:28] | I can’t — I can’t do that. | 我做 我做不到 |
[23:30] | People told me I couldn’t do things. | 别人也和我说过我做不到 |
[23:32] | But I told them to shove it. | 但我跟他们说 一边去 |
[23:34] | Come on, man. | 试试吧 朋友 |
[23:36] | Live a little. | 享受一下生活 |
[23:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | I really shouldn’t do this. | 我真的不应该这么做 |
[23:56] | Totally. | 确实 |
[24:01] | 2, 4, 6, 8! There you go! | 二四六八 做得好 |
[24:04] | Good job, ladies. | 很棒 姑娘们 |
[24:09] | He doesn’t want it done, I think. | 我觉得他并不想让这件事结束 |
[24:10] | Yeah, he’s… | 是的 他 |
[24:54] | Well,she — she thinks she can change the world, | 她觉得自己可以改变世界 |
[24:57] | and she’s inspired her whole neighborhood. | 她也启发了整个街区 |
[25:00] | It’s wonderful. | 这很棒 |
[25:01] | A kind of “Anything is possible” Moment. | 有点像”一切皆有可能”的瞬间 |
[25:04] | And there’s a boy she likes. | 而且有个她喜欢的男孩 |
[25:07] | We both know how that can turn out. | 我们都心知肚明会有什么结局 |
[25:10] | But something has been going round and round in my mind. | 但是有些事一直在我脑海中徘徊 |
[25:14] | I wanted to mull it over with you. | 我想跟你商量一下 |
[25:17] | Peter and Simone and Fredwynn — | 彼得 西蒙妮和弗雷德温 |
[25:19] | They’re so caught up in Clara | 他们痴迷于克拉拉 |
[25:20] | and the intrigue and her vision. | 痴迷于她的愿景 |
[25:24] | But I feel we’re missing something. | 但我感觉我们忽略了一些事 |
[25:29] | Something sad. | 一些悲伤的事 |
[25:32] | Clara isn’t just hope and whimsy. | 克拉拉不只是充满希望和古灵精怪 |
[25:34] | She also seems desperate to me, | 在我看来 她有些绝望 |
[25:37] | and I’m afraid for her. | 我为她感到担心 |
[25:40] | Okay, don’t say it. Don’t say it. | 好了 不用说出口 不用说 |
[25:42] | I can tell by the look on your face. | 我能从你的神情判断出来 |
[25:43] | I’m overthinking. | 是我想多了 |
[25:44] | And the kids have infected me | 那些孩子认真投入 |
[25:46] | with their intensity and their need to know. | 还有他们对于真相的渴望 感染了我 |
[25:50] | So, we’re meeting back at the house later today. | 我们晚点会回到那间房子里碰头 |
[25:53] | There’s probably more rooms. | 或许还有其他的房间 |
[25:55] | We can find the rest of the story and maybe a clue. | 我们会发现故事的后续 说不定还有线索 |
[25:57] | Fredwynn always needs his clue. | 弗雷德温一直需要他的线索 |
[25:59] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[26:02] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你聊一会儿吗 |
[26:06] | If you don’t mind? | 如果你不介意的话 |
[26:07] | Yes. | 不介意 |
[26:08] | Yes, of course. | 当然不介意 |
[26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:13] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:16] | Okay, so, I just wanted you to understand | 我想让你知道 |
[26:18] | that I’m uncomfortable with what happened last night. | 昨晚发生的事让我有些难以接受 |
[26:20] | Oh, Meredith, I’m so sorry. | 梅瑞狄斯 我很抱歉 |
[26:22] | I know I said I’d be home before midnight. | 我知道我说过午夜前回来 |
[26:24] | You have been so helpful | 你帮了我很大的忙 |
[26:26] | and flexible with your hours. | 而且也愿意延长工作时间 |
[26:28] | I just got caught up in the adventure. | 我只是沉迷在冒险之中 |
[26:30] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种事了 |
[26:32] | No, it’s… | 不行 这 |
[26:34] | I thought the text that you sent | 我觉得你发给我的信息 |
[26:36] | was a bit, um… rude. | 有点 粗鲁 |
[26:39] | What text? | 什么信息 |
[26:44] | See? | 看 |
[26:46] | “Hey, hey, I’m having fun. | “你好啊 我正在享乐 |
[26:48] | Leave me alone. Snitches get stitches. | 别来打扰我 告密者会有报应 |
[26:51] | Need to stay here. | 我得留在这儿 |
[26:52] | #IceBucketChallenge. | 冰桶挑战标签 |
[26:55] | Black Santa.” | 黑人圣诞老人” |
[26:57] | I didn’t send this. | 我没有发过这个 |
[26:58] | I don’t even know what it means. | 我甚至不知道是什么意思 |
[27:00] | Well, it’s — it’s from your phone. | 这是从你的手机上发过来的 |
[27:02] | Well, that’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[27:21] | The Elsewhere Society. | 别处社 |
[27:23] | Working in shadows. | 在黑暗中运作 |
[27:26] | Often wrong, but never in doubt. | 经常出错 但从未有怀疑 |
[27:29] | We were the custodians of its secret. | 我们是别处社秘密的监管人 |
[27:33] | – We were a team. – We were a team. | -我们是一个团队 -我们是一个团队 |
[27:34] | We were the future. | 我们就是未来 |
[27:35] | We were determined to make The Idea a reality. | 我们坚持地要把”概念”变为现实 |
[27:38] | Hey! Hey, stop! | 快住手 |
[27:40] | And we were poor, so we did what we had to. | 我们当时很穷 所以我们不得不那么做 |
[27:43] | After all, it was for the greater good. | 毕竟是为了更崇高的事业 |
[27:47] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:47] | Oh, not again. Wait! | 别又来啊 等等 |
[27:52] | I-I don’t know who you are, but I’ll find out! | 我不知道你是谁 但我会查清楚的 |
[27:58] | We were a new civilization, | 我们是全新的文明 |
[28:00] | rising from the ashes of the last. | 从过去的灰烬中冉冉升起 |
[28:02] | Divine Nonchalance was our fuel, | 神圣诺彻兰斯是我们的能量 |
[28:04] | and Elsewhere was our destination. | 别处社是我们的目的地 |
[28:16] | The abandoned cigar shop became our batcave. | 废弃的雪茄店成了我们的根据地 |
[28:21] | Together, we would make the world a nicer place to be alive. | 团结一心 我们会让世界变得更美好 |
[29:29] | Can you…? | 你能… |
[29:32] | My store. | 我的店 |
[29:34] | Can you make it beautiful? | 你们能把它变得好看吗 |
[29:36] | We’ll be there tomorrow. | 我们明天就去 |
[29:38] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[29:40] | Also, there’s another group of kids who are very much like you, | 对了 还有一伙小孩跟你们很像 |
[29:43] | but their costumes aren’t as good. | 但他们的服装没你们的好 |
[29:46] | Can you help me find them | 你们能帮我找到他们吗 |
[29:47] | so I can tell their parents that they are troublemakers? | 这样我就可以跟他们父母说他们调皮捣蛋 |
[29:50] | Um…sure. | 当然 |
[29:59] | Frank, what’s going on? | 弗兰克 怎么了 |
[30:27] | Who did all this? | 谁干的 |
[30:30] | She did. | 她 |
[30:40] | Whe-e-e-e-e-e-n I look in her eyes | 当我看着她的眼睛 |
[30:45] | She goes with me to a something, something… | 她会陪伴我一起前往… |
[30:55] | We only have one rule here. | 我们只有一条规定 |
[30:57] | You know what that rule is? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[30:59] | Don’t use Mary’s Splenda? | 不许用竞争对手的软件 |
[31:00] | Do not violate the sanctity of the playlist. | 不许侵犯歌单的神圣性 |
[31:04] | Each person’s playlist is like their DNA. | 每个人的歌单就像是他们的DNA |
[31:06] | When you added that song, | 当你添加那首歌后 |
[31:07] | you altered their DNA without their consent. | 你就在未经许可的情况下改变了他们的DNA |
[31:09] | We’re not gene-splicing here. | 我们这里不是做基因拼接的 |
[31:11] | We offer people unlimited choice, | 我们给人们提供了无限的选择 |
[31:15] | and they just end up listening to the same songs | 而最后他们只是反反复复 |
[31:17] | over and over and over again, like they’re trapped. | 听相同的歌曲 好像被困住了一样 |
[31:20] | We take their money, and we leave them lost | 我们收他们的钱 然后让他们 |
[31:23] | in this overwhelming sea of options. | 迷失在过多的选择之中 |
[31:25] | It’s the illusion of choice. | 这是选择的错觉 |
[31:26] | And so, I just thought that maybe | 所以我就想 |
[31:29] | I could show people that there was beauty out there | 或许我可以向人们展示他们歌单之外的美好 |
[31:31] | if they just knew where to look. | 如果他们知道该去哪找的话 |
[31:33] | – Who do you think you are, exactly? – I’m me! | -你以为你是谁 -我就是我 |
[31:37] | I’m me. | 我就是我 |
[31:38] | I was just trying to be more like her. | 我只是想变得更像她 |
[31:41] | W-What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:42] | Peter, let me explain something to you. | 彼得 我来跟你解释下 |
[31:45] | Work. Work stuff. | 工作 工作的事 |
[31:47] | Work. Work. Work. | 工作 工作 工作 |
[31:50] | Work stuff. | 工作的事 |
[31:51] | Work. Work. Work. | 工作 工作 工作 |
[31:54] | Work stuff. | 工作的事 |
[31:55] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[32:00] | I’m not gonna go back to feeling nothing, | 我不想再回去感受虚无 |
[32:01] | where you talk and I nod. | 同意你说的一切 |
[32:03] | I just — I’m not. I quit. | 我 我不要那样 我辞职 |
[32:05] | – Y-You can’t quit. – Well, you know what? | -你不能辞职 -你知道吗 |
[32:06] | I’m sure you can find somebody | 我相信你肯定可以找到 |
[32:08] | who will better serve your needs, | 一个能更好满足你需求的人 |
[32:10] | but you can’t just keep me here because I’m an adult. | 但你不能留我在这儿 因为我是成年人 |
[32:12] | And I can do what I want. | 我可以随心所欲 |
[32:15] | And I quit. | 我辞职 |
[32:16] | No, I’m saying you can’t quit because I just fired you. | 不 我说你不能辞职是因为我把你开除了 |
[32:19] | Were you listening to anything I just said? | 你有在听我说的话吗 |
[32:21] | No. | 没有 |
[32:24] | I was not. | 我没在听 |
[32:48] | It’s here. | 就在这儿 |
[32:49] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[32:50] | Did you check behind all the frames? | 你有看过相框的背后吗 |
[32:52] | – I’ve checked everywhere. – Well, what do you want us to do? | -我找遍了所有地方 -那你想让我们做什么 |
[32:54] | Think, damn it. | 思考 该死 |
[32:56] | But don’t distract me. | 但是别让我分心 |
[32:59] | Think silently. | 安静地思考 |
[33:03] | This is odd. | 这有点奇怪 |
[33:05] | What? | 什么 |
[33:06] | Well, Clara doesn’t strike me as a knitter. | 克拉拉不像是个会打毛衣的人 |
[33:09] | And her mother wasn’t even here. | 而她妈妈根本就没在这儿 |
[33:11] | – So, what — – Please! | -那么 -拜托 |
[33:14] | Let me think. | 让我思考 |
[33:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:28] | Me? | 我吗 |
[33:31] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[33:33] | Allegedly, I was fired first, | 据说 我是先被开除的 |
[33:34] | but I didn’t hear that happen, | 但是我当时没听到他开除我 |
[33:36] | so I’m still really proud of myself for quitting. | 所以我还是对自己辞职的决定感到非常自豪 |
[33:42] | Guys. | 各位 |
[33:45] | I told you I was inspired. | 我告诉过你们我受了启发 |
[33:47] | – I mean, good for you. – Guys. | -真为你高兴 -各位 |
[33:49] | Where is that clue? | 那个线索到底在哪里 |
[33:51] | Guys! | 各位 |
[33:53] | Voila! | 看啊 |
[33:55] | You pull. | 你来拉线 |
[33:58] | I’ll read. | 我来读 |
[34:03] | Did you know | 你知道吗 |
[34:06] | that there are hundreds of shades of blue? | 有上百种不同的蓝色 |
[34:14] | Royal blue, cadet blue, turquoise, | 皇家蓝 海军蓝 绿松石色 |
[34:19] | ink blue, ultramarine, | 墨蓝色 蓝群青 |
[34:22] | Persian blue, Air Force blue. | 波斯蓝 空军蓝 |
[34:26] | We have every resource you could possibly need, Clara. | 我们拥有你需要的一切资源 克拉拉 |
[34:30] | Raw materials, draftsmen, assistants. | 原材料 制图人员 助手 |
[34:35] | It’s okay to be overwhelmed. | 压力大也没有关系 |
[34:37] | Every world changer who’s joined my team | 每一个加入我团队 愿意改变世界的人 |
[34:40] | has had a similar reaction. | 都是一样的反应 |
[34:42] | What you have done in your neighborhood, | 你独自一人在社区做的事情 |
[34:44] | on your own, is miraculous. | 是一个奇迹 |
[34:47] | But with all these resources at your disposal, | 但是现在有这么多资源可供你使用 |
[34:51] | just imagine what kind of magic you could create | 想象一下 你能创造怎样的魔法 |
[34:55] | and spread throughout the entire world. | 让它在全世界传播 |
[34:58] | But I wasn’t “on my own.” | 但我不是”独自一人” |
[35:01] | Ah, your friends. Of course. | 你的朋友 当然 |
[35:03] | Let’s repair to my office and discuss. | 到我的办公室里讨论吧 |
[35:23] | May I offer you something to drink? | 想要喝点什么吗 |
[35:26] | Maybe some water? | 有水吗 |
[35:28] | You seem fancy, | 你的西装看着挺高档 |
[35:29] | so I’ll take fizzy, if you got it. | 如果有气泡水的话 我就要了 |
[35:34] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[35:35] | The world has so much more to offer | 这个世界可以给予你的东西 |
[35:37] | than you could ever imagine. | 超乎你的想象 |
[36:13] | Holy crap! That’s delicious! | 天啊 太好喝了 |
[36:15] | Oh, Mateo is gonna freak out. | 马特奥肯定会开心死 |
[36:18] | Wait till you meet my friends. | 等你见到我的朋友就知道了 |
[36:19] | We’re gonna change the world. You’ll love them. | 我们会改变世界 你会喜欢他们的 |
[36:22] | I’m sure I will. I can’t wait. | 我肯定会的 都等不及了 |
[36:25] | Sometimes people like us, people who are special, | 有时像我们这样的人 独一无二的人 |
[36:30] | we have to make some difficult choices | 我们需要做出一些艰难的决定 |
[36:31] | about the people we surround ourselves with. | 来选择我们接触的人 |
[36:35] | You, Clara, | 你 克拉拉 |
[36:36] | are unique because you create hope, | 你是独一无二的 因为你创造了希望 |
[36:41] | which is a rare and precious resource. | 那是非常稀少且珍贵的资源 |
[36:46] | But you’re giving away something | 但是你在白白送出 |
[36:47] | that we here at The Institute work very hard to sell. | 我们学院极力销售的东西 |
[36:52] | I want to give you a place where you can dream, | 我希望为你提供一个地方 让你尽情梦想 |
[36:54] | where you can realize your vast potential | 可以实现自己的无限潜力 |
[36:57] | beyond the confines of Fishtown, | 走出鱼镇 |
[36:59] | where you can change the world. | 去一个可以改变世界的地方 |
[37:05] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[37:09] | You belong with the special ones. | 你是独一无二的 |
[37:15] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[37:48] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[37:51] | He told me I could change the world. | 他说我可以改变世界 |
[37:56] | But I had to go it alone. | 但是我只能一个人去 |
[38:00] | So, uh, I told him | 所以 我和他说 |
[38:05] | to buzz off. | 滚一边去 |
[38:07] | What? Oh, yes! | 什么 太好了 |
[38:10] | – Oh, my gosh. – Nobody’s gonna break up | -我的天呐 -没人可以那么轻易地 |
[38:11] | the Elsewhere Society that easily! | 拆散别处社 |
[38:12] | Come on, this is a movement, people! | 这可是一场运动 同志们 |
[38:24] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[38:37] | We didn’t need no fancy British | 我们不需要穿得光鲜亮丽 |
[38:39] | chocolate-milk-drinking gazillionaire. | 喝巧克力牛奶的英国富翁 |
[38:41] | We had The Idea. | 我们有”概念” |
[38:43] | And — And that’s all we needed. | 那就是我们需要的一切 |
[38:45] | The Institute had… other ideas. | 学院有别的想法 |
[38:49] | Interesting ideas, sure, but… | 确实是有趣的想法 但是 |
[38:53] | No. No way! Forget them! | 不 不可能 忘了他们 |
[38:55] | You can’t sell hope. | 你不能贩卖希望 |
[38:56] | It belongs to everyone. | 希望属于所有人 |
[38:59] | Sure, I’d like to be one of the special ones. | 当然 我希望自己是独一无二的 |
[39:02] | And, yeah, it would be nice to have all that new paint. | 能拥有那些新颜料也不错 |
[39:06] | But, I mean, | 但是 |
[39:10] | I made the right choice. | 我做了正确的决定 |
[39:13] | I think. | 我想是吧 |
[39:29] | No! | 不 |
[39:45] | I ran. I called out. | 我奔跑 我求救 |
[39:47] | I tried to escape. | 我试图逃脱 |
[39:52] | Clara! | 克拉拉 |
[39:54] | Come on, come on, grab my hand! You can do it! Come on! | 快握住我的手 你可以的 快点 |
[40:00] | And then… | 然后… |
[40:03] | I disappeared. | 我就消失了 |
[40:34] | “Swallowed up by the dark.” | “被黑暗吞噬” |
[40:37] | Damn. | 该死 |
[40:38] | They just snatched her off the street. | 他们就在街上把她抓走了 |
[40:40] | It was such a nice story… | 这个故事一开始… |
[40:42] | for a while. | 还挺不错 |
[40:44] | Then shit got real. | 然后画风就变了 |
[40:46] | It was all right in front of her. | 一切就发生在她的面前 |
[40:49] | And then they took it. | 然后他们就夺走了一切 |
[40:50] | Strong devours the weak. | 弱肉强食 |
[40:52] | She should have run faster. | 她应该跑得再快点 |
[40:56] | You didn’t give me the message! | 你没有告诉我你发了短信 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[41:02] | Last night, our nurse Meredith — | 昨天晚上 我们的护士梅瑞狄斯 |
[41:04] | You didn’t give me the message. | 你没有告诉我你发了短信 |
[41:05] | – You betrayed me. – Nurse? | -你背叛了我 -护士 |
[41:07] | I secured your phone, yes. | 我一直守着你的电话 |
[41:09] | I needed to go home. | 我得回家 |
[41:10] | My husband was having a bad night. | 我的丈夫昨晚很痛苦 |
[41:11] | I should have been with him. | 我应该陪着他的 |
[41:13] | He could have died, Fredwynn! | 他差点就死了 弗雷德温 |
[41:15] | I can see that you’re upset. | 我知道你很不爽 |
[41:16] | And I’m not sure how to respond to that, | 我不知道该怎么回答你 |
[41:19] | but I’m aware of your condition. | 但是我清楚你的情况 |
[41:22] | It was not your place. | 那又不是你家 |
[41:24] | You looked like you were having fun. | 你看上去明明很开心 |
[41:25] | How would you know if I was having fun? | 你怎么知道我开不开心 |
[41:27] | You don’t know what I’m feeling. | 你根本不懂我的感受 |
[41:28] | Not then, not now. | 当时不懂 现在也不懂 |
[41:29] | Hell, you don’t even know what you’re feeling. | 你连你自己的感受都不明白 |
[41:32] | Look, maybe you don’t have anything more important in your life | 也许你的生活里没有比游戏 |
[41:36] | than the game, but I do! | 更重要的东西 但我有 |
[41:40] | Goodbye, Peter, Simone. | 再见 彼得 西蒙妮 |
[41:42] | Bye, Janice. | 再见 珍妮丝 |
[41:48] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:51] | I think Janice is taking this game | 我觉得珍妮丝把这游戏 |
[41:52] | a little bit too seriously. | 太当回事了 |
[42:01] | I think I’m gonna get some air. | 我要出去透透气 |
[42:09] | That was a lot. | 真是太可怕了 |
[42:11] | This game is pretty odd, huh? | 这游戏真的很奇怪 |
[42:14] | It’s certainly having an effect on people. | 绝对影响到了我们 |
[42:19] | You quit your job? | 你辞了工作 |
[42:22] | I did. Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:24] | I did. | 是的 |
[42:25] | I’m…proud of you. | 我…为你自豪 |
[42:29] | You were miserable there. | 你在那里很痛苦 |
[42:32] | So, what’s next? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[42:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:36] | I guess I’ll — I’ll figure something out. | 我想…我会想办法的 |
[42:41] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[42:42] | I told my professor today | 我今天和我的教授说 |
[42:46] | that I’m probably not coming back to school. | 我可能不会再回到学校了 |
[42:51] | I guess we both have some stuff to figure out. | 看来我们都得好好想想了 |
[42:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:59] | I’m glad we met. | 很高兴能认识你 |
[43:02] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[43:16] | I, uh — I got to get back home. | 我 我得回家了 |
[43:23] | Hey, uh, do you want to share a cab? | 你要不要和我拼车 |
[43:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:28] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[43:33] | Oh, my professor got back to me. | 我的教授给我回复了 |
[43:38] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[43:40] | Simone? | 西蒙妮 |
[43:42] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[43:44] | Peter, I — | 彼得 我… |
[43:47] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你说得没错 |
[43:50] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[43:52] | “Nothing like you described happening now. | “你所描述的一切都不是现在的事 |
[43:55] | Dug this up from 20 years ago.” | 找到了这张20年前的图片” |
[44:07] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[44:12] | The story’s real. | 这故事是真的 |