时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | They all betrayed me. | 他们都背叛了我 |
[00:24] | Dagmar, Bean, Vip, even Vap. | 达格玛 小碧 小喂 小哇 |
[00:30] | At least this harmless street mutt won’t. | 至少这条人畜无害的野狗不会 |
[00:34] | Oh! Goddamn mother… | 老子真是操了 |
[00:57] | Ah, this is heaven. | 这就是天堂啊 |
[00:59] | Why did I waste all that time being alive? | 我为什么浪费了这么多时间活在人世 |
[01:02] | I was brutally murdered and I can’t stop smiling! | 我是被残忍地谋杀的 但我止不住微笑 |
[01:08] | Incoming necro-chat for Mr. Elfo. Patching you through. | 艾尔弗先生的通灵信号 正在为您转接 |
[01:12] | Elfo, wherever you are, I’m sorry. | 艾尔弗 不论你在哪 我很抱歉 |
[01:16] | I’m in Heaven! Who is this? | 我在天堂 你是谁 |
[01:19] | Uh… El… Is that you? | 艾… 是你吗 |
[01:20] | Lady, you’re the one that called me. Hello? I can’t… You’re… | 女士 是你呼唤的我 你好 我听不见 |
[01:26] | Are you not… | 你是不是 |
[01:27] | Excuse me, somebody’s calling me, but I can’t… | 不好意思 有人在呼叫我 但是我不能 |
[01:28] | 所有吃的 要啥有啥[松饼除外] | |
[01:29] | – I’ll have some of those French fries. – It’s me… | -给我来点薯条 -是我 |
[01:32] | I… I’m so– | 我很… |
[01:34] | I’m hearing every other word. I’m… Hello? | 我现在只听得见单个的字 你好 |
[01:37] | Can you… now? | 你现在 可以吗 |
[01:39] | I only… I got just the “Now” Part. | 我只听到了”现在” |
[01:41] | What was that? Yes. | 你刚刚说什么 谢谢 |
[01:43] | Oh, my… just meet… Hell. | 天哪 去地狱 见面 |
[01:46] | I can’t… I’m sorry. I’m literally only hearing one syllable. | 我不能 对不起 我真的只听得见单个的音节 |
[01:51] | Elfo, go to Hell! | 艾尔弗 下地狱吧 |
[01:53] | I know I say that a lot, but this time I mean it literally! | 我知道这话我常说 但这次我是真心实意的 |
[01:57] | Wow. Okay, I heard that. Screw you, jerk-o! | 好吧 我听见了 去你的 混蛋 |
[01:59] | It’s Bean! Go to Hell, the place down below. | 我是小碧 下地狱 在底下的地方 |
[02:03] | Bean? Bean, you want me in Hell? | 小碧 小碧 你想让我下地狱 |
[02:07] | Bean! Oh, my God! | 小碧 上帝啊 |
[02:09] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[02:12] | Um, sir… this might seem like a weird question, | 主 这问题可能有点奇怪 |
[02:16] | but, God, I was wondering, | 但是 上帝 我在想 |
[02:19] | is there any way I can get to, you know, Hell? | 我有办法可以下地狱吗 |
[02:22] | Elfo, my son. | 艾尔弗 我的孩子 |
[02:24] | The only way to get out of Heaven | 离开天堂的唯一办法 |
[02:25] | would be to do something so vile, | 只能去犯下极恶之事 |
[02:28] | so disgusting as to offend the angels themselves. | 卑鄙到能够让天使都能产生厌恶 |
[02:31] | And believe me, those guys are no angels. | 相信我 那些家伙可不是天使 |
[02:34] | But I have to, God. I have to get down to the– | 但我必须去 上帝 我必须下去 |
[02:37] | Elfo, now, you listen up and you listen good. | 艾尔弗 你仔细听好了 |
[02:39] | If you leave Heaven, there is no coming back. | 如果你离开天堂 就再也回不来了 |
[02:42] | You will be damned for all eternity. | 你会永远背负着罪恶 |
[02:46] | And we just made eternity three weeks longer. | 我们刚刚又让”永远”增加了三周 |
[02:49] | I don’t care if my soul rots for a hundred years, | 就算我的灵魂腐朽一百年我也不在乎 |
[02:52] | as long as I can see Bean again for one minute. | 只要能让我再和小碧见一面 |
[02:55] | So prepare to be offended and kick me out! | 做好厌恶我的准备 然后把我踢出天堂吧 |
[03:00] | Screw you, God! Did you hear that? Send me to Hell, sunshine! | 去你妈的 上帝 听见没 快送我去地狱 |
[03:05] | Elfo! | 艾尔弗 |
[03:06] | Your noble intent far outweighs | 在你崇高的意愿面前 |
[03:08] | your benign, choir-boy swearing. | 这儒雅随和的咒骂根本算不上什么 |
[03:10] | You know, no one belongs in Heaven more than you. | 没有人比你更配留在天堂了 |
[03:13] | But I spoke impolitely, you all-knowing douche! | 但我刚刚出口成脏 你这个全知的混蛋 |
[03:18] | I love you, my son. I love you more than you can ever know. | 我爱你 孩子 我对你的爱超乎你的想象 |
[03:22] | Oh, yeah, dear Lord? | 是吗 敬爱的上帝 |
[03:23] | Well, then, do you love my ass? | 那你爱我的屁股吗 |
[03:31] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见吧 |
[03:42] | Luci? | 路西 |
[03:50] | Whoa, Luci, are you okay? I thought you were immortal. | 天哪 路西 你没事吧 我以为你是永生的 |
[03:53] | Doesn’t mean I can’t feel pain. | 这不代表我感受不到痛楚 |
[03:55] | Did you learn nothing from reading my memoirs? | 你看完我的回忆录之后什么都没学到是吗 |
[04:08] | Ugh! One of Jerry’s ping-pong balls. | 这是杰瑞的乒乓球之一 |
[04:11] | God forbid there should be a bannister on a mile-long staircase. | 这一英里长的楼梯可别没有扶手啊 |
[04:14] | Yeah, he did forbid it. | 没错 确实是上帝禁止的 |
[04:16] | Teaching us a lesson or some crap. | 说是要让给我们一点教训什么的 |
[04:21] | 地狱前 最后的休息处 | |
[04:22] | We’re close. It’s only another ten thousand steps. | 快到了 只剩下一万个阶梯了 |
[04:25] | Better put on your demon suit. | 最好穿上你的恶灵之服 |
[04:31] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[04:33] | Whoa! Like a chipmunk in a discount bat costume? | 天哪 就像穿着蝙蝠装的花栗鼠 |
[04:35] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[04:36] | That was actually a passive-aggressive insult. | 其实 我刚刚是在变着法骂你 |
[04:38] | Let’s go, glamour-puss. | 走吧 花姑娘 |
[04:50] | Ah… I’d give all the gold in my kingdom | 我愿意付出王国里所有的黄金 |
[04:52] | just to hear the sweet sound of another living creature. | 只要能再让我听到活物的声音 |
[04:57] | Zog, is that you? | 佐格 是你吗 |
[04:58] | Merkimer! Uh, you didn’t just hear what I said, did ya? | 墨基墨 你没听到我刚刚说的话吧 |
[05:02] | Not clearly, no, why? | 没听清楚 怎么了 |
[05:04] | No reason. Oh, Merky, I’m so happy to see you, old friend! | 没事 墨基 真高兴见到你 老朋友 |
[05:09] | Same here, chum. | 我也一样 朋友 |
[05:10] | I’ve been in the countryside | 我一直在乡下 |
[05:11] | romancing a fetching young sow of my acquaintance. | 和我认识的一头迷人小母猪谈情说爱 |
[05:14] | Whatever went on here was nearly as disturbing. | 这里发生的事还真让人不安 |
[05:18] | Come on, let’s go to the castle | 来吧 我们去城堡 |
[05:20] | and comb my beard for leftover cookie crumbs. | 梳理一下我的胡子 看有没有剩余的饼干屑 |
[05:30] | Elfo! What art thou up to? | 艾尔弗 你在干什么 |
[05:32] | Oh, nothing. Just depicting your likeness. | 没事 只是在描绘你的样子 |
[05:35] | In drawing form. Pretty sinful stuff. | 用画的方法 可罪恶了 |
[05:38] | May I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[05:39] | M’kay, but I gotta tell you, it’s really insulting, man. | 好吧 但我得告诉你 这真的算亵渎了 |
[05:45] | “Do this, do that, blah, blah, blah.” | “这么做 那么做 叽里呱啦” |
[05:48] | Is that supposed to be me? | 这是我吗 |
[05:52] | Thank you, Elfo. | 谢谢你 艾尔弗 |
[05:53] | Thank you for teaching me not to take myself too seriously. | 感谢你让我知道别把自己太当回事 |
[05:58] | Hey, new guy, get a load of this! | 新来的 好好看着点 |
[06:00] | It’s about time somebody took you down a notch, | 也该有人伤伤你的自尊了 |
[06:03] | what with all the pain and suffering you’ve created. | 因为你带来了那么多痛苦和折磨 |
[06:07] | Jerry, what if I told you all of that | 杰瑞 如果我告诉你 |
[06:10] | was to make you stronger? | 那些苦难只是为了让你更坚强 |
[06:12] | I’d say you’re a sick bastard. | 那我会说 你是个变态 |
[06:32] | Whoa. I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:33] | Bean, listen to me. Hell ain’t a nice place. | 小碧 听我说 地狱可不是个好地方 |
[06:35] | There are some bad hombres down here. | 这里有不少坏蛋 |
[06:37] | You can’t trust anyone, and I mean anyone. | 你不能相信任何人 谁都不行 |
[06:41] | Sure you want to keep going? | 你确定还要向前走吗 |
[06:42] | Yes. Yes! I owe it to Elfo. It’s a price I’m willing to pay. | 当然 是我欠艾尔弗的 我得补偿他 |
[06:52] | – Hey, God-o. – Now what? | -你好啊 上帝大大 -又怎么了 |
[06:54] | Take a look at this golden calf. It’s so graven. | 瞧瞧这头金色的小牛 雕工多好啊 |
[06:58] | And it’s so much more worshippable than, say, you. | 跟你比起来 它似乎更适合被奉为上帝 |
[07:02] | You don’t make me feel inferior by worshiping a false idol. | 你的愚昧没能让我心里产生丝毫波动 |
[07:06] | And besides, I am all things, all things are me, | 还有 我即万物 万物即我 |
[07:10] | so I am that idol as well. So, worship away. | 所以它也是我 所以随你侍奉谁吧 |
[07:14] | Okay, what if I told you I want to have sex with it? | 那如果我想要上了它呢 |
[07:19] | Now, you’re just being silly, but go ahead. | 你现在是在自找难堪 随你去吧 |
[07:22] | To each his own. Fulfill your desire. | 既然你愿意 那就去实现你的心愿吧 |
[07:27] | I’m waiting. | 我等着看呢 |
[07:29] | He’s chicken, ain’t he? | 他怂了吧 |
[07:31] | This is between God and me, dum-dum. Stay out of it. | 这是上帝和我之间的问题 呆瓜 别多管闲事 |
[07:34] | Dum-dum? You called Jerry a dum-dum? | 呆瓜 你管杰瑞叫呆瓜 |
[07:37] | Don’t you dare insult my Jerry! Clap! | 你竟敢侮辱我的杰瑞 我拍 |
[07:42] | Thanks for smiting me! | 感谢你的惩罚 |
[07:55] | Okay, watch your posture. | 注意点你的姿势 |
[07:57] | No, slouch more. | 不对 再弓点身子 |
[07:59] | Uh, more. | 再弓点 |
[08:01] | Little more. | 再来 |
[08:02] | Um, too slouchy. | 有点太佝偻了 |
[08:04] | Lucky for you, I carry some weight around here. | 算你走运 我在这里还算个人物 |
[08:07] | Everybody knows Luci. Everybody. | 人人都知道我路西 所有人 |
[08:10] | Halt, strangers. | 就此止步 陌生来客 |
[08:12] | “Strangers.” Okay. | “陌生来客” 好吧 |
[08:14] | It’s always opposite day with this guy, huh? | 这家伙总爱故意唱反调 是吧 |
[08:18] | What kind of demon are you? | 你是哪种恶魔 |
[08:20] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[08:22] | Oh, I’m just like, you know, your worst nightmare demon. | 我就是 那种能吓得你屁滚尿流的恶魔 |
[08:26] | I’m needy and unstable, | 我很依赖别人 情绪也不稳定 |
[08:28] | and now that you’ve expressed interest in me, | 现在你成功地引起了我的兴趣 |
[08:30] | I want to know where this relationship is going. | 谁知道我们之间的事是好是坏呢 |
[08:33] | Whoa. No further questions. You may pass. | 问询结束 你可以通过了 |
[08:39] | Where do you think you’re going, half-pint? | 你觉得自己是去哪 小家伙 |
[08:41] | And where are your wings? | 你的翅膀呢 |
[08:43] | I’m still just a sub-demon, ma’am. I haven’t earned my wings yet. | 我还是个实习恶魔 我还没有翅膀 |
[08:47] | Oh, he’s with me. He’s my emotional support demon. | 他是跟我一起的 他是我的感情顾问恶魔 |
[08:51] | Thank you. Thanks so much. | 多谢 太感谢了 |
[09:05] | That guy was just rude. | 那家伙太粗暴了 |
[09:06] | So I took advantage of his misogyny | 所以我利用了他的厌女症 |
[09:08] | and gender stereotypes. | 还有对女性的刻板印象 |
[09:09] | I actually applaud your manipulations, Bean. | 你这波操作不错 小碧 |
[09:11] | You’re in Hell, surrounded by treacherous, evil demons! | 你身处地狱 身边满是危险的 邪恶的恶魔 |
[09:14] | We get promoted for being jerks. | 在这里我们表现得越混蛋 等级越高 |
[09:16] | It’s kinda like the music industry. | 有点像音乐产业的行规 |
[09:26] | Whoo! I made it! In your face, God! | 我做到了 在你眼皮底下 上帝 |
[09:29] | Though it’s kinda hot down here. Help! | 虽然感觉有点热 救命啊 |
[09:44] | Bunny! | 小兔兔 |
[10:07] | Did you see that? He did it! We’re all here together! | 你看见了吗 他做到了 我们汇合了 |
[10:10] | This is so… Oh, wait, hang on. He’s still screaming. | 这太 等等 他还在尖叫 |
[10:15] | I think he’s done now. | 我觉得他现在没事了 |
[10:17] | Nope. | 看来还没有 |
[10:18] | Wait… | 等等 |
[10:20] | Okay, yes. | 好了 |
[10:32] | I say, King Zog– | 佐格国王 |
[10:33] | Please, we’re the last two people alive. Call me King. | 得了 就我们两个活人了 直接叫我国王吧 |
[10:37] | King, have you ever | 国王 你考虑过 |
[10:38] | considered adding a small pillow to your throne? | 给你的王座加个小垫子吗 |
[10:41] | Really takes the pressure off your shanks. | 真能让你小腿轻松不少 |
[10:47] | Merkimer, you’re my best friend | 墨基墨 你是我最好的朋友 |
[10:50] | and the only companion I’ll ever want. | 也是我唯一期待的同伴 |
[10:54] | Thank God somebody else is here. | 感谢上帝这里不是只剩我一个人 |
[11:00] | It’s the Bozaks! | 是波扎克人 |
[11:01] | Quick question. Do you think they’re still mad at me | 赶紧回答我 你觉得他们还生我气吗 |
[11:04] | for chopping off the head of their beloved admiral? | 就为了我把他们敬爱的上将脑袋砍了这事 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna say yes. | 我觉得答案是肯定的 |
[11:11] | Ah, those pillaging jerks! | 那群无恶不作的混蛋 |
[11:13] | If I weren’t so old and fat | 要不是我又老又肥 |
[11:15] | and diabetic and anemic and arthritic… | 外加糖尿病 贫血 关节炎 |
[11:17] | Plus that thing with my knee, where it gets kinda stuck. | 还有我膝盖的问题 让我有点活动不便 |
[11:20] | You know what I’m talkin’ about. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[11:22] | I’d show them who’s boss. | 我会让他们知道谁是真正的老大 |
[11:28] | But for now, let’s hide under this pile of children. | 但是现在 我们还是躲在这群孩子后面吧 |
[11:33] | How are we ever gonna find Elfo? | 我们怎样才能找到艾尔弗 |
[11:36] | The location of every condemned soul | 每一个受到诅咒的灵魂 |
[11:38] | is recorded in the Book of the Dead, in the Infernal Stronghold. | 都会被记录在位于地狱要塞的亡者之书内 |
[11:43] | It looks like we need to make nine left turns and an up? | 看起来我们需要左拐九次 再上一层楼 |
[11:48] | Follow me, hot stuff. I know the way. | 跟我走 小甜甜 我知道路 |
[11:56] | Now, whatever happens, don’t get separated. | 从现在开始 无论发生什么 不要跟我走散 |
[12:13] | Once again, no bannisters. | 又是没有栏杆的情况 |
[12:36] | And, voilà . We are lost. | 好啦 我们迷路了 |
[12:52] | Why are you not fighting back? | 你为什么不回手 |
[12:54] | You’re a legendary warrior, | 你是一位传奇的战士 |
[12:56] | according to this tapestry you’re cowering behind. | 你前面的这块挂毯画得明明白白 |
[12:59] | I’m old. | 我年纪大了 |
[13:00] | Life’s beaten me down like a diseased circus monkey. | 生活把我逼成了一个疾病缠身的马戏猴子 |
[13:03] | I just don’t got it in me no more. | 我不再是那个英勇的自己了 |
[13:05] | Absolute tosspottery! | 一派胡言 |
[13:07] | The Zog I know doesn’t give up | 我认识的佐格 字典里没有放弃这两个字 |
[13:09] | just because it’s the smart, correct thing to do. | 因为这样做是正确的 是正义的 |
[13:11] | Stop moping and grab life by the tail! | 别自暴自弃了 快去抓住命运的尾巴 |
[13:16] | Zog! | 佐格 |
[13:22] | Wait! I’ll tell you where Zog is. | 等等 我告诉你们佐格在哪 |
[13:31] | Help us! Make it stoppen! | 帮帮我们 让它停下来 |
[13:34] | It’s those murderers I killed, | 他们是我杀过的两个谋杀犯 |
[13:36] | Hansel and Gretel! | 汉塞尔和格雷泰尔 |
[13:38] | Ugh, I’m so bad in these situations. | 我是完全不知道如何是好了 |
[13:40] | Hey, guys, what’s happening? | 你们发生什么了 |
[13:42] | It’s our personal Hell. | 这是为我们定制的地狱 |
[13:44] | We are made to watch our gruesome death over und over. | 我们被逼着一遍遍观看自己的可怕死状 |
[13:48] | Ah! There it is again! | 又来了 |
[13:49] | Yikes. | 恶心 |
[13:52] | The violence is too graphic! It offends mein eyes! | 这暴力也太逼真了 我的眼睛受到了玷污 |
[13:55] | But you cooked and ate children. | 但你们可吃过孩子 |
[13:58] | Yeah, but we didn’t look in the mirror when we was doing it. | 是啊 但我们这么做的时候可没看着镜子 |
[14:02] | Wait a minute. You look familiar. | 等等 你有点眼熟 |
[14:06] | Did we go to high school together? | 我们是一个高中的吗 |
[14:08] | No, I went to an all-demon school. Bye. | 不 我去的是魔鬼学校 再见 |
[14:10] | Wait! At least turn down the volume! | 等等 至少把声音调小点 |
[14:20] | The Infernal Stronghold. We made it. | 地狱要塞 我们成功了 |
[14:25] | Whoa! This is like if a normal | 这看上去像一个正常的城堡 |
[14:26] | castle lived a really hard, drug-fueled life. | 过着靠毒品为生的艰难日子 |
[15:07] | Ooh, the Book of the Dead. | 看 亡者之书 |
[15:08] | Everyone who’s ever been sent to Hell is in this book. | 每个下地狱的人的名字都记录在上面 |
[15:17] | Hmm. Surprisingly large number of popes. | 有好多教皇的名字 |
[15:21] | Oh! “Recent admissions,” Okay. | 好了 “最近入狱人员” |
[15:22] | I should know this, but does Elfo have a last name? | 我应该知道的 不过艾尔弗有姓吗 |
[15:26] | On checks, he just writes “Elfo” | 他在支票上只签了”艾尔弗” |
[15:27] | And then puts a little heart at the end. | 然后在末尾画个小爱心 |
[15:31] | Wait. You’re not the night janitors. Who are you? | 等等 你们不是守卫 你们是谁 |
[15:34] | Asmodium, Lord of Darkness! Hello, sir. | 阿斯蒙蒂斯 黑暗之主 你好 先生 |
[15:37] | Wow, are those horns new? They look great! | 这些角是新长的吗 看起来很不错 |
[15:40] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 |
[15:42] | Luci, that level zero bone ball on princess duty. | 路西 跟在公主后面的小跟屁虫 |
[15:46] | And who’s your superior here? | 你的上级又是哪位 |
[15:48] | I go by the name of Juanita Demonheimer. | 我叫胡安妮塔·迪蒙海默 |
[15:53] | That sounds kind of real. | 听上去挺像真名 |
[15:54] | But what business have two minor sub-demons | 但是 两个劣等恶魔 |
[15:57] | in the halls of the Infernal Stronghold? | 来地狱要塞的大厅有什么事 |
[15:59] | Well, we… Really… | 那个 我们真的 |
[16:02] | Answer me! Now. | 现在就回答我 |
[16:05] | I… | 我 |
[16:08] | There’s only one sub-demon here, and I am about to get promoted. | 这里只有一个劣等恶魔 而我马上要升职了 |
[16:12] | ‘Cause I’m here to deliver a human soul! | 因为我是来献上人类灵魂的 |
[16:17] | Mint condition, still on the bone. | 骨头上还有薄荷味 |
[16:19] | An actual living human? Here in Hell? | 一个活生生的人 在地狱里 |
[16:25] | Well, this is unprecedented. I underestimated you. | 还真是史无前例 我低估你了 |
[16:29] | Luci, what are you doing? | 路西 你在干什么 |
[16:31] | Plus I got a dumb elf to come down from Heaven! | 而且 我还把一个笨蛋精灵从天堂引入地狱 |
[16:34] | Four million years on the job and I can still be surprised. | 都过了四百万年了 居然还有能让我惊讶的事 |
[16:38] | Sub-demon Luci, I promote you to demon level two. | 劣等恶魔路西 我把你提升到二级恶魔 |
[16:42] | Enjoy your wings! | 好好享受你的翅膀 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God, this was your plan all along, wasn’t it? | 天哪 这一切都是你的计划 是吗 |
[16:50] | I thought you were my friend. | 我还以为你是我朋友 |
[16:52] | Now I’m stuck here forever, and so is Elfo. | 现在我永远被困在这了 艾尔弗也一样 |
[16:55] | You sold us out for a promotion? | 为了升职 你就把我们卖了 |
[16:57] | Exactly! I told you not to trust me. | 正是 我和你说过别信任我 |
[16:59] | Hell, I spelled it out for you. | 该死的 我都这么对你说过了 |
[17:01] | Did you think I was your friend, huh? | 你还以为我是你朋友吗 |
[17:02] | Your little fuzz-buddy? | 还把我当成你毛茸茸的小伙伴呢 |
[17:04] | I’m a demon, damn it. It’s what we do. | 我可是恶魔 该死的 这就是我们的作风 |
[17:07] | I gotta say, you’re pretty easy to betray. | 我不得不说 背叛你还真的挺简单的 |
[17:10] | It’s been fun, but drag her away. | 很有意思 不过 把她拖走 |
[17:13] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[17:16] | You’re horrible! You’re a monster! You’re evil! | 你这个烂透的阴险恶魔 |
[17:22] | Thank you! Bye, now. | 谢谢你 再见了 |
[17:24] | Buh-bye. Buh-bye. | 再见了 再见了 |
[17:26] | So long. Toodles. | 走好 不送 |
[17:32] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[17:37] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[17:39] | Of the bathtub? | 把你抬出浴缸吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I don’t like baths. | 是的 我不喜欢沐浴 |
[17:41] | Well, tough luck. You get one bath | 那你真不走运 在面临永恒的磨难前 |
[17:43] | before eternal damnation, | 你可以先洗个澡 |
[17:44] | and one more in 5,000 years. Now, move it! | 过五千年可以再洗一次 现在赶紧出来 |
[17:51] | In your personal Hell, | 在为你定制的地狱里 |
[17:53] | you will experience the worst | 你将会一遍遍经历 |
[17:54] | moment of your existence over and over again | 生命中最惨痛的时刻 |
[17:58] | until you beg for it to stop. | 直到你求饶 |
[18:01] | And then it’ll stop? | 然后会停下吗 |
[18:02] | No, I worded that badly. It just keeps going. | 不 是我没说好 会一直继续下去 |
[18:11] | The joke’s on you guys, | 傻了吧你们 |
[18:12] | ’cause I never had any really bad moments. | 我没有任何惨痛的时刻 |
[18:14] | In fact, I’m probably gonna | 其实 我大概会在 |
[18:16] | enjoy this right up until the next bath! | 下一次沐浴之前 一直享受下去 |
[18:18] | Clam up, the show is starting. | 闭嘴 节目开始了 |
[18:23] | Huh. I don’t remember this. | 我不记得这个了 |
[18:25] | That’s because you were dead. | 因为你死了 |
[18:26] | But fortunately, your dear friend Princess Tiabeanie | 不幸的是 你的好朋友蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[18:30] | had an amulet with the power to bring you back. | 拥有一个护身符 它拥有将你复活的力量 |
[18:34] | Bean! | 小碧 |
[18:35] | It’s just a vision. Don’t talk to the vision. | 这只是影像 别对着影像说话 |
[18:38] | Enjoy the show. | 享受节目吧 |
[18:52] | Cook well. Not safe eat undercook pig meat. | 好好烤 吃生猪肉可不安全 |
[18:55] | This is unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[18:59] | Oh! Oh, no. Ow! | 不 好痛 |
[19:01] | Okay, I can do this. | 好吧 我能行的 |
[19:03] | I can… Who am I kidding? | 我可以 我骗谁呢 |
[19:06] | I’m out of shape, I’m starving, | 我的身材走得不成样了 还饿得很 |
[19:08] | I’ve eaten nothin’ but baby birds for a week. | 我吃了一周的鸟幼崽 |
[19:11] | The crunch is nice, sure, but it don’t fill you up. | 饼干屑味道不错 但是不填肚子 |
[19:15] | I don’t got the strength. | 我没力气了 |
[19:19] | Oh, really? | 真要这样吗 |
[19:21] | Bacon? | 培根 |
[19:23] | Bite my shiny metal axe! | 尝尝我的铁斧 |
[19:35] | – What? What’s happening? – Your own special Hell. | -什么 怎么回事 -为你定制的地狱 |
[19:38] | The popcorn is just out of reach. Enjoy the show. | 爆米花放在你正好拿不到的地方 享受节目吧 |
[19:44] | Elfo? Elfo! | 艾尔弗 艾尔弗 |
[19:50] | Elfo? | 艾尔弗 |
[19:51] | I cared about you so much, Bean, | 小碧 我很在乎你 |
[19:54] | and you left me dead on the floor? | 结果你就把我留在地上等死吗 |
[20:01] | I… I’m sorry, but I came down here to rescue you. | 我 我很抱歉 但是我来下面救你了 |
[20:05] | Yeah, you know when you could have rescued me? | 你知道你本来可以什么时候救我吗 |
[20:07] | Right after I died. | 我刚死的时候 |
[20:09] | Elfo, it was my mom! | 艾尔弗 那是我妈妈 |
[20:11] | I mean, you can understand that, can’t you? | 我是说 你能理解的 不是吗 |
[20:13] | You made me leave Heaven | 是你让我从天堂离开 |
[20:15] | when you don’t even care about me that much. | 其实你根本都没那么在乎我 |
[20:18] | Why are you here? | 你还在这干嘛 |
[20:19] | Don’t you get it, Elfo? | 艾尔弗 你还不懂吗 |
[20:20] | Picking her over you was the worst mistake I’ve ever made. | 选择她而不是你 是我犯过最糟的错误 |
[20:24] | This is my Hell, too. | 这也是我的地狱 |
[20:25] | Well, great, so now we’re stuck here together. | 太好了 现在我们都被困在这里了 |
[20:28] | Well, that wasn’t the plan, obviously. | 很明显本不该如此的 |
[20:30] | Luci tricked us both into coming here | 路西把我们俩都骗进来了 |
[20:32] | so he could get his little baby wings or whatever! | 这样他就能得到小翅膀什么的了 |
[20:35] | – That jerk! – Yeah, that schmuck! | -那个笨蛋 -没错 那个蠢货 |
[20:37] | – Jerk schmuck! – Schmuck face! | -又笨又蠢 -大蠢货 |
[20:39] | Face schmuck! | 大蠢货 |
[20:40] | I also would have accepted “A-hole.” | 叫我混蛋也可以 |
[20:43] | Hey, gaspers. If you’re done insulting me, | 被捆住的可怜人们 如果你们骂够了 |
[20:45] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我来救你们了 |
[20:46] | Rescue us? You’re the one who put us here. | 救我们 是你害我们到这儿来的 |
[20:49] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[20:50] | A puny, low-level sub-demon | 一个像我这样弱小卑微的小恶魔 |
[20:52] | like me could never bust you guys out of Hell. | 是不可能把你们从地狱弄出去的 |
[20:54] | I needed to earn my wings so I could fly you out. | 我得拿到翅膀 才能带你们飞出去 |
[20:57] | And the only way was to make you suffer horribly. | 唯一的方法就是让你们受苦 |
[21:00] | Then why didn’t you just tell me the plan? | 那为什么不告诉我们你的计划 |
[21:02] | Because then you wouldn’t have suffered! Duh! | 若是知情 你们就不觉得受苦了 |
[21:04] | That’s horrible. | 太过分了 |
[21:06] | You’re both horrible. | 你们都很过分 |
[21:07] | I am never trusting either of you again. | 我再也不相信你们任何人了 |
[21:11] | – Get your soul in the bottle. – Okeydoke. | -把灵魂放到瓶子里去 -没问题 |
[21:14] | You a-hole. | 你这个混蛋 |
[21:16] | So, what, you’re gonna fly us out of here? | 怎样 你要带我们从这里飞出去吗 |
[21:18] | Damn right. These may not be grade nine uber-demon wings, | 没错 可能算不上九级大恶魔之翼 |
[21:21] | and I’ve never really flown before, | 我之前也从来没飞过 |
[21:24] | and I don’t know if any of this will work, but grab my tail. | 我也不知道能不能奏效 抓紧我的尾巴 |
[21:42] | – Did you gain weight? – Numbers don’t matter. | -你长胖了吗 -数字不重要 |
[21:48] | How are we going to find Elfo’s body? | 我们要怎么找到艾尔弗的肉身 |
[21:50] | Okay, souls are like magnets. | 灵魂就像磁铁一样 |
[21:52] | Elfo’s soul will take us up to Earth | 艾尔弗的灵魂会把我们带到地球上 |
[21:54] | and lead us directly to his corpse. | 带我们找到他的尸体 |
[21:56] | Yuck. Can we not call it a corpse? | 恶心 能别说是尸体吗 |
[21:59] | Sure. Just remember, souls can’t survive on Earth. | 好吧 记住 灵魂在地球上无法生存 |
[22:02] | So we’ll only have, like, 30 seconds | 所以我们只有大概三十秒 |
[22:03] | to jam Elfo back into his pus-encrusted cadaver. | 把艾尔弗的灵魂塞进他脓液包裹的遗体里 |
[22:06] | Actually, I’m good with “Corpse.” | 你还是就说”尸体”吧 |
[22:13] | Damn, you guys are heavy. Do we really need both of you? | 你们太重了 我真得把你们俩都带着吗 |
[22:15] | – Yes! – I hate democracy. | -必须的 -我讨厌民主 |
[22:17] | Anyway, once we cross this lava river, we are home free. | 等我们飞过这条熔浆河 我们就自由了 |
[22:20] | I think we’re gonna make it! | 我觉得我们能做到的 |
[22:21] | I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[22:23] | Thought you could escape, Luci? A mere demon level two? | 你以为能逃得了吗 路西 就凭你二级恶魔 |
[22:27] | I’m so disappointed. You could’ve made uber-demon one day! | 我很失望 你本来可以升到大恶魔的 |
[22:32] | How ’bout today? | 要不就今天吧 |
[22:34] | Elfo! | 艾尔弗 |
[22:35] | See ya never! | 永别了 |
[22:40] | What an appalling thing to do! | 这可够凶残的 |
[22:42] | I hereby promote you to uber-demon, level four. | 我在此提拔你为大恶魔 第四级 |
[22:47] | Thanks, dumbass! | 谢谢了 蠢货 |
[22:55] | Leave now and you’ll lose your powers, | 你要是现在走了就失去力量了 |
[22:56] | your immortality, your parking space. Everything! | 失去不死之身 失去停车位 失去一切 |
[23:00] | That’s a price I’m willing to pay! | 我愿意付出这个代价 |
[23:03] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[23:05] | My soul’s gonna die! I’m gonna go to Super Hell! | 我的灵魂也要死了 我要下超级地狱了 |
[23:09] | And gotcha! | 接住你们了 |
[23:11] | You schmuck. Again? | 你又愚弄了他一次吗 |
[23:27] | Oh, no. My wings. | 糟糕 我的翅膀 |
[23:38] | Elfo! Elfo! | 艾尔弗 艾尔弗 |
[23:40] | Goodbye, Bean. | 再见 小碧 |
[23:41] | Now that I’m a ghost, I’ll help you make pottery. | 既然我变成鬼了 我就可以帮你做陶器了 |
[23:44] | No way! I already let you die once. | 不会的 我已经让你死过一次了 |
[23:48] | Hold your breath! Hold your breath! | 憋气 憋气 |
[23:49] | Are you holding it? Don’t answer that. Shut up! | 憋住了吗 别回答了 闭嘴 |
[24:12] | Elfo? Elfo? | 艾尔弗 艾尔弗 |
[24:17] | It didn’t work. | 不管用 |
[24:34] | Bean? | 小碧 |
[24:36] | Elfo! | 艾尔弗 |
[24:37] | I knew you could count on me. | 我就说我靠得住 |
[24:57] | Hey! How come he gets to come back to life and I don’t? | 怎么他能复活 我不能 |
[24:59] | Because I work in mysterious ways. | 因为我有神秘的工作方式 |
[25:01] | No, you don’t. You don’t even work! | 你才没有 你压根不工作 |
[25:03] | I work. I make stuff. | 我当然工作 我创造东西 |
[25:06] | Yeah? What’s the last thing you made? | 是吗 你上次创造的是什么 |
[25:09] | I made mosquitoes. | 蚊子 |
[25:10] | Mosquitoes. Yeah, and malaria! Did you create cancer? | 蚊子 还有疟疾 癌症也是你创造的吧 |
[25:14] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[25:16] | Oh, man. You ought to be ashamed! | 天哪 你应该感到无地自容 |
[25:18] | It came with tobacco. People like that! | 癌症是烟草应运而生的 人们喜欢烟草 |
[25:20] | – How old are you? – That is a very rude question. | -你多少岁了 -这个问题很不礼貌 |
[25:22] | You don’t ask a celestial being how old he or she is. | 你不应该问神灵他或她多少岁了 |
[25:26] | I invented “They” Before I invented “He” And “She.” | 在创造”他”和”她”之前 我先创造了”他们” |
[25:29] | They don’t write that part down, do they? | 他们没记载这个 不是吗 |