时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Oh, my subjects, my servants, | 噢 我的臣民们 我的仆人们 |
[01:22] | my supper! | 还有我的晚餐 |
[01:24] | Damn you, Dagmar! | 诅咒你 达格玛 |
[01:45] | Bean! Wake up! It’s me, Oona! | 小碧 醒一醒 是我 乌纳 |
[01:49] | Teeny-agers! | 真受不了青少年 |
[01:53] | Look what we caught. | 看看我们抓住了谁 |
[01:55] | I can’t stand bottom-feeders. | 我最受不了吃泥的水底生物 |
[01:58] | Toss her back, but this time make sure she stays on the bottom. | 把她扔回水里去 但要确保这次她呆在水底 |
[02:19] | Bean! | 小碧 |
[02:28] | Bean? Are you all right? | 小碧 你还好吗 |
[02:30] | Mom, I was having a nightmare. | 妈妈 我做噩梦了 |
[02:32] | Then I realized everything I love | 梦见我所珍爱的一切 |
[02:33] | has been turned to stone and my life is in ruins. | 都变成了石头 我的生活毁于一旦 |
[02:36] | Oh, darling, we had no choice but to leave Dreamland. | 亲爱的 我们别无选择 只能离开梦想之地 |
[02:38] | Oona would have stopped at nothing. | 乌纳势不可挡 |
[02:40] | I guess you’re right. I just wish I still had my friends. | 我想你是对的 只是我很想念我的朋友们 |
[02:44] | Everything will be okay. Let’s just get your strength back. | 一切都会好起来的 喝了这个你就会恢复力量 |
[02:50] | That’s the best soup I’ve ever had. | 这是我喝过最好喝的汤 |
[02:52] | It’s whisky. | 这是威士忌 |
[03:03] | Is death, or is? | 我死了吗 还是没死 |
[03:09] | Hello, Luci. | 你好 路西 |
[03:10] | Don’t close the door. I’m afraid of the dark. | 别关门 我怕黑 |
[03:12] | Dagmar, no! I love you? | 达格玛 不要 我爱你 |
[03:24] | 欢迎来到马鲁 沙子的诞生之地 | |
[03:28] | You’re going to fall in love with Maru. | 你会爱上马鲁的 |
[03:30] | It’s such a wonderful place. | 这是一片美丽的土地 |
[03:32] | And you’ll finally get to meet the rest of the family. | 你也终于可以见到其他亲人了 |
[03:36] | Family? | 亲人 |
[03:50] | Oh, glorious day! Welcome back, Dagmar. | 真是光辉的一天 欢迎回家 达格玛 |
[03:54] | And Tiabeanie, | 还有蒂尔碧妮 |
[03:56] | you’re so much lovelier in the flesh. | 你本人要可爱的多 |
[03:59] | Bean, meet your uncle and aunt, | 小碧 来见见你的叔叔阿姨 |
[04:01] | my brother, Cloyd, and my sister, Becky. | 我的弟弟克洛伊德 和我的妹妹 贝姬 |
[04:04] | Rebecca. I go by Rebecca now. | 瑞贝卡 我现在叫瑞贝卡 |
[04:06] | Hello, Bean. Welcome home. | 你好 小碧 欢迎回家 |
[04:09] | I have an aunt and an uncle? | 我竟然有叔叔和阿姨 |
[04:11] | Does that mean | 这是不是意味着 |
[04:11] | I have cousins my age I can hang out with? | 我有同龄的表兄妹可以一起玩了 |
[04:13] | No, we don’t care for children. | 不 我们没有孩子 |
[04:26] | What the devil’s happened here this past 20 years? | 过去的二十年这里到底发生了什么 |
[04:29] | This hallway was once lined with servants waving fans. | 这条长廊以前站了两排挥舞着扇子的仆人 |
[04:32] | Now, there’s just a man smashing bugs with a hammer! | 现在只有一个拿锤子砸蟑螂的男人 |
[04:39] | Oh, that’s just Jerry and his pet hammer. | 那是杰瑞和他的宠物锤 |
[04:41] | Jerry, of course. I remember when he was just a little lunkhead. | 杰瑞 当然 我还记得他小时候的傻样 |
[04:45] | Aim where they’re going to be, Jerry, | 朝蟑螂的行进路线砸 |
[04:48] | not where they are. | 别朝着蟑螂现在的位置砸 |
[04:53] | This is your family home. You’re free to explore. | 这里现在是你的家了 随便逛逛吧 |
[04:56] | Cool. What’s behind that door? | 太赞了 那扇门后面是什么 |
[04:59] | None of your business, nosy! | 别多管闲事 |
[05:01] | Come, you must be tired from all these questions. | 来吧 你一定累了吧 |
[05:04] | Show her to the sleep chamber. | 带她去卧室吧 |
[05:11] | It’s kinda creepy in here. | 这里有点怪怪的 |
[05:14] | Would you mind sleeping with me tonight, Mom? | 你今晚可以跟我一起睡吗 妈妈 |
[05:16] | Of course not, darling. It’s my old bedroom. | 当然不怪 亲爱的 这是我以前的卧室 |
[05:18] | Did I say creepy? I meant cozy. | 我说过这里怪怪的吗 我的意思是很温馨 |
[05:21] | Oh! My old clothes! | 我以前的衣服 |
[05:24] | Bean, I know you’re partial to that, | 小碧 我知道你超爱你身上这套衣服 |
[05:27] | but we left in such a hurry, | 但我们走的太匆忙了 |
[05:28] | perhaps we could take one of my lovely dresses | 或许我们可以用一件我以前的衣服 |
[05:30] | and butcher it into something you’d wear? | 改成你想穿的款式 |
[05:33] | Thanks, Mom, but I’m not real into bows. | 谢了 妈妈 但我不太喜欢蝴蝶结 |
[05:37] | These are moths, actually. | 其实只是些蛾子罢了 |
[05:42] | I do not wanna picture my mom in this. | 我可不敢想象我妈妈穿着这件衣服 |
[05:45] | You won’t be needing to. That’s mine. | 你不用想 这件是我的 |
[05:51] | I can explain. Well, goodnight. | 我可以解释的 晚安了 |
[05:55] | If you need anything, just ring. | 如果你有什么需要的话就摇铃 |
[05:58] | There’s no clapper. | 根本没有铃舌 |
[06:00] | That’s okay, these rooms are soundproof anyway. Sleep well. | 没关系的 反正这房间也是隔音的 祝你好梦 |
[06:04] | Goodnight, Gomer. | 晚安 哥默尔 |
[06:10] | So, Cloyd and Becky aren’t very affectionate, are they? | 克洛伊德和贝姬有点冷漠 是不是 |
[06:12] | Oh, Bean, don’t be absurd. They love you as much as I do. | 小碧 别说胡话了 他们像我一样爱你 |
[06:15] | Mom, this is all so new and weird and freaky. | 妈妈 这一切对我来说都又新奇又古怪又渗人 |
[06:19] | I don’t know how I’m gonna sleep tonight. | 我不知道我今晚能不能睡得着 |
[06:20] | This is what I used to do when you were little. | 在你小时候我是这样哄你入睡的 |
[06:24] | – Now, it’s just annoying. – Shut up. | -现在再这样就有点烦人了 -闭嘴吧 |
[06:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:32] | Do you remember what I’d whisper to you when you were little, | 你还记得在你小时候 |
[06:35] | right before you drifted off? | 入睡前我对你说什么吗 |
[06:38] | You will be the greatest woman | 你会成为这个王国 |
[06:40] | this goddamn kingdom has ever seen. | 有史以来最出色的女人 |
[06:44] | Mom, how can I be great | 妈妈 我对我的伙伴 |
[06:46] | when I did something so awful to my friend? | 做过这么过分的事情 我还如何变得出色 |
[06:49] | Elfo died. | 艾尔弗死了 |
[06:51] | Oh, baby, that wasn’t your fault. It was destiny. | 宝贝 那不是你的错 那是命运 |
[06:54] | Now, go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[06:57] | Go the hell to sleep. | 赶快睡他妈的觉吧 |
[07:30] | This is good. This is comfortable. | 太棒了 太舒服了 |
[07:34] | We thought you might need a blanket. | 我们觉得你可能需要一条毛毯 |
[07:37] | And a soothing goon to mutter you to sleep. | 还有一只温柔的丑怪哄你入睡 |
[07:44] | How did they know I needed a blanket? | 他们怎么知道我需要一条毛毯 |
[07:46] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:50] | Wow, Maru is so exotic. | 哇 马鲁充斥着异域风情 |
[07:53] | It’s a whole different type of bleak | 与梦想之地完全不同的一种 |
[07:54] | and desperate than Dreamland. | 暗淡与绝望 |
[07:56] | The difference is there’s real beauty and magic here. | 区别是这里有真正的美丽与奇幻 |
[07:58] | You just have to look beyond the rabid goats | 你得着眼于狂暴山羊与不加盐的卷饼 |
[08:00] | and unsalted pretzels. | 之外的事物 |
[08:02] | Whoa! A fire-breather! | 哇 一个吞火者 |
[08:04] | That’s just a wino, darling. | 只是个酒鬼罢了 亲爱的 |
[08:07] | Well done, Luci. Your mission is complete. | 做得好 路西 你的使命完成了 |
[08:10] | Wait! I haven’t fully corrupted Bean yet. I got big plans. | 等等 我还没有完全腐化小碧 我还有大计划 |
[08:13] | It’s all about betrayal, blackmail, | 关于背叛 勒索 背弃等等 |
[08:15] | backstabbing. The stuff you love! | 都是你们喜欢的 |
[08:17] | Enough of your sweet talk, Luci. | 别再说好听的了 路西 |
[08:18] | Jerry, put him in a specimen jar and stick him in the basement. | 杰瑞 把他放进香料罐里 扔到地下室去 |
[08:31] | No, no, no! Let me out! | 不不不 放我出去 |
[08:32] | Unless you wanna shake me again. That was fun. | 除非你再给我来个摇摇乐 还挺好玩的 |
[08:35] | Bean, I want you to fall in love with this country. | 小碧 我希望你能爱上这个国度 |
[08:38] | It’s one of the main things your father and I fought about. | 我和你爸爸常常因为这件事吵架 |
[08:41] | – He never wanted you to come here. – Why not? | -他一直不想让你来这里 -为什么 |
[08:43] | Zog never trusted my brother and sister. | 佐格从来没信任过我的弟弟和妹妹 |
[08:45] | Seeing how they mismanaged our empire, | 因为他觉得他们没有治理好这个国度 |
[08:47] | he may have been right. | 他或许是对的 |
[08:48] | They are kinda odd, | 他们确实有点怪怪的 |
[08:49] | but that’s no reason to keep me from half my family. | 但也不是让我与家人疏远的理由 |
[08:52] | Well, and because every other generation | 那是因为每一代人 |
[08:54] | seems to have a propensity for murderous insanity. | 似乎都有凶残疯狂的潜质 |
[08:57] | Did I ever mention? | 我跟你说过吗 |
[08:58] | That’s how my parents died, | 我的父母就是这么死的 |
[08:59] | double murder-suicide. | 都是杀人后再自杀 |
[09:01] | But Cloyd and Becky aren’t crazy, they’re eccentric. | 但是克洛伊德和贝姬并不疯狂 只是古怪 |
[09:04] | Your father was just paranoid. | 是你的父亲多疑了 |
[09:05] | Then, ironically, not paranoid enough about his own second wife, | 讽刺的是 他没怎么怀疑他的第二任妻子 |
[09:08] | but we all have our blind spots. | 不过我们都有盲区 |
[09:11] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[09:13] | Messenger viper. | 是信使蛇 |
[09:17] | It’s Cloyd and Becky. | 是克洛伊德和贝姬 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry, sweetie, I must go. | 亲爱的 抱歉 我得走了 |
[09:20] | But keep having fun, okay? Kiss, kiss. | 玩得开心 好吗 亲亲 |
[09:23] | Yeah, don’t worry about me. | 好的 别担心我 |
[09:25] | I’m great at finding things to do. | 我会找到事情做的 |
[09:27] | So, snake, which way to the nearest bar? | 小蛇 最近的酒吧怎么走 |
[09:32] | Okay, I need you to wear this cap and be a lot more peppy, | 你得戴上这顶帽子 打起精神来 |
[09:36] | and I need you to jump in with snarky yet philosophical quips. | 你到时候得说点有道理的挖苦话 |
[09:39] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[09:41] | All right, keep working on it, Nuevo Elfo. | 好了 新艾尔弗 继续努力吧 |
[09:43] | New Luci, that’s progress. | 新路西 有进步 |
[09:46] | Okay. Three amigos, back again! Let’s head inside. | 好了 朋友们 我们又在一起了 进去吧 |
[09:51] | Wait! They won’t seat an incomplete party! | 等等 人没到齐的话他们不让入座的 |
[09:56] | It’s you! Prophecy girl! | 是你啊 会预言的女孩 |
[09:58] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[10:00] | Save Maru, Tiabeanie. Save Maru! | 救救马鲁吧 蒂尔碧妮 救救马鲁吧 |
[10:04] | Get away from me! Ow! | 离我远点 |
[10:10] | Help! This elderly senior’s gone crazy! | 救命 这个老家伙疯了 |
[10:12] | She’s kissin’ my boots! | 她在亲我的靴子 |
[10:14] | Tiabeanie! Tiabeanie! | 蒂尔碧妮 蒂尔碧妮 |
[10:17] | – That’s not what I meant! – Tiabeanie! Tiabeanie! | -我不是这个意思 -蒂尔碧妮 蒂尔碧妮 |
[10:25] | Oh, my God. Big simple guy! Have you seen my mom? | 天哪 傻大个 你看到我妈妈了吗 |
[10:29] | They’re talking about secret stuff | 他们在说秘密什么的 |
[10:31] | and they said I should go sit in the Jerry Box, | 他们还说我得呆在杰瑞的盒子里 |
[10:34] | but I don’t like the Jerry Box. | 但是我不喜欢杰瑞的盒子 |
[10:36] | Well, can I hang out with you? I don’t want to be alone. | 我能和你一起玩吗 我不想一个人 |
[10:40] | Oh, sure! When I don’t want to be alone, | 当然可以 在我不想一个人的时候 |
[10:43] | there’s a place I like to go. | 我喜欢去一个地方 |
[10:49] | You can use this fire to look at anyone. | 你可以通过这火看到任何人 |
[10:52] | You just throw a little powder on, | 只要撒上一点粉末 |
[10:54] | and you say who you want to see. | 说出你想看到谁就可以了 |
[10:56] | You should get some fire friends, too. | 你也应该交一些火里的朋友 |
[10:59] | I wonder… | 我试试 |
[11:03] | Show me Luci. | 我想看路西 |
[11:08] | Come on, fire! Let me talk to Luci! | 来啊 火 让我跟路西讲话 |
[11:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[11:12] | Stop throwing my cocaine into the fire! | 别把我的可卡因往火里扔了 |
[11:14] | I don’t have a problem, okay? | 我可没毛病 好吗 |
[11:17] | I was just trying to talk to my friend. | 我在试着联系上我的朋友 |
[11:19] | We got separated when we left Dreamland. | 我们在离开梦想之地时走散了 |
[11:21] | That’s not how the Oracle works. | 神谕之火可不是这么用的 |
[11:24] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 不好意思 |
[11:25] | we’d like to beat Jerry in private. | 我们想单独打杰瑞 |
[11:28] | Listen, Jerry, the fire is not to be used by her, | 杰瑞 听着 这火不是她能用的 |
[11:31] | or anybody else except us! | 也不是除了我们之外的任何人能用的 |
[11:33] | Cloyd, help me take the fire to the temple. | 克洛伊德 帮我把火拿到神庙去 |
[11:36] | Jerry, you stay here and finish beating yourself! | 杰瑞 你在这接着自己打自己 |
[11:46] | No, I beg you! | 不要 求你了 |
[11:56] | You know, Odval, if I didn’t have you, I’d really be lonely. | 奥德瓦 如果没有你 我会很孤独的 |
[12:10] | Your arms were all wavy and critical, anyway. | 反正你的胳膊已经弯弯曲曲摇摇欲坠了 |
[12:19] | Don’t you wanna come out | 你们俩不想出来 |
[12:20] | and live your life with your ol’ King Zoggy? Eh? | 和你们的老国王小佐佐一起生活吗 |
[12:23] | We can have lots of fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[12:36] | – Are you all right, dear? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -亲爱的 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[12:39] | It’s just a scratch I got | 我只是在村子里 |
[12:40] | from this strange old lady in the village. | 被一个奇怪的老太婆抓伤了 |
[12:42] | Oh, you mustn’t walk through the Crone Zone. | 万万不能进入那满是丑恶老太婆的地方 |
[12:44] | I got roughed up there myself. | 我在那里被围攻过 |
[12:46] | Cost me a pretty penny. Drink up. | 花了我不少钱才脱身 喝掉 |
[12:52] | – Down the hatch. – There you go. | -都喝掉 -这就对了 |
[12:54] | You know what might cheer you up? | 你知道什么能让你高兴起来吗 |
[12:56] | A lovely little ceremony to welcome you to the family. | 一个欢迎你回家的小仪式 |
[12:59] | We’ll have a special dress for you. | 我们为你准备了一条特别的裙子 |
[13:00] | And Bean, I’m not supposed | 小碧 我本来不该告诉你 |
[13:02] | to tell you about the crown, but I just did! | 关于皇冠的事 但是我刚刚说出来了 |
[13:06] | Sounds great. But would you excuse me for a moment? | 听上去不错 我可以离开一下吗 |
[13:09] | I’m feeling oozy woozy. | 我有点晕晕昏昏的 |
[13:12] | Is that a word? I feel odd. | 是这么说的吗 我觉得怪怪的 |
[13:14] | Welcome to the family! Of course. | 当然可以 欢迎来到大家族 |
[13:47] | Prophecy? That couldn’t be about little old… | 预言 这不是一般的古老了 |
[13:50] | me? | 是我 |
[14:02] | Arms? | 胳膊 |
[14:04] | Oh, no, this is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[14:08] | Bean? Oh, thank goodness, she’s waking up. | 小碧 太好了 她醒了 |
[14:13] | What happened? I left dinner to go for a walk. | 发生什么了 我吃完晚餐后去走了走 |
[14:17] | – You came back for dessert. – Cherry cobbler. | -你回来吃甜点了 -樱桃酥皮馅饼 |
[14:19] | You seemed fine. | 你当时看上去没事 |
[14:20] | Then, we retired to the library and you fainted. | 我们到图书馆的时候你就晕过去了 |
[14:23] | Maybe you were overcome by chimney fumes. | 可能你是被烟囱里的烟熏着了 |
[14:26] | It happens quite frequently | 这很常见 |
[14:27] | in a place like this, with no chimneys. | 在这种没有烟囱的地方 |
[14:30] | Mom, can I talk to you for a second? Alone. | 妈妈 我能跟你说点事吗 就我们俩 |
[14:34] | And there is this shrine to me, | 那里有一个供着我的神龛 |
[14:36] | and weird symbols and bloody body parts! | 还有诡异的符号和血淋淋的人体部件 |
[14:38] | I think Cloyd and Becky are dangerous. | 我觉得克洛伊德和贝姬很危险 |
[14:41] | Are you feeling all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:42] | Did you pick something up from that old lady who scratched you? | 你是不是从抓你的老太婆那里染上了什么 |
[14:44] | Let me see your arms. | 让我看看你的胳膊 |
[14:46] | I don’t see any scratches. | 我没看到抓痕 |
[14:49] | That’s impossible! | 不可能 |
[14:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:53] | Maybe you saw something else and got confused. | 可能你看到了其他东西然后犯迷糊了 |
[14:55] | No! I’m telling you, it’s right in here! | 不是 我跟你说 它就在这里 |
[14:58] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[15:00] | That’s Queen Mariabeanie, your great-grandmother. | 那是玛利亚碧妮王后 你的曾祖母 |
[15:02] | We like to burn a little incense in her memory. | 我们为了纪念她在此焚香 |
[15:05] | I know what I saw. That was me in the painting. | 我知道我看见了什么 画上面是我 |
[15:08] | Maybe you’re still tired from your journey. | 或许你刚回来 太累了 |
[15:10] | Or maybe… No. You’re past the age it usually manifests. | 也可能 不对 你已经过了显现的年纪了 |
[15:14] | – Never mind, dear. – What manifests? | -亲爱的 没什么 -显现什么 |
[15:16] | Well, you know, the family curse. | 你知道的 家族诅咒 |
[15:19] | Family curse? You mean insanity? | 家族诅咒 你是说会疯掉吗 |
[15:21] | Don’t be crazy. But yes, I mean insanity. | 别乱想了 是的 就是会疯掉 |
[15:24] | Let’s get you some rest. | 我带你去休息吧 |
[15:38] | hi, miss. | 你好 小姐 |
[15:39] | I’m just about at the end of my 24-hour shift. | 我即将结束长达24小时的轮班 |
[15:43] | There it is. Well, back to work. | 结束了 好了 开始新一轮工作 |
[15:47] | Wait, Jerry! You’ve been here for a long time. | 等等 杰瑞 你在这里待了很久了 |
[15:49] | What are the symptoms of the family curse? | 中了家族诅咒的症状是什么样的 |
[15:51] | Well, for everyone it’s different. | 每个人的表现都有所不同 |
[15:54] | This loon thought the world was round. | 这个笨蛋认为世界是圆的 |
[15:57] | This nut married a duck. | 这个蠢蛋娶了一只鸭子 |
[15:59] | This vision of beauty tried to drown her grandchildren. | 这个美人儿试图淹死她的孙辈 |
[16:02] | Luckily, they were all ducks. | 幸运的是 他们都是鸭子淹不死 |
[16:04] | But the main symptoms are paranoia and hallucinations. | 但是主要的症状是妄想和幻觉 |
[16:08] | And a fair bit of murdering. | 还有一点杀人倾向 |
[16:12] | Well, I’ve never murdered anyone. | 好吧 我可没谋杀过人 |
[16:14] | It’s always been an accident, | 都是事故 |
[16:16] | self-defense or justifiable homicide. | 自卫或者正当杀人 |
[16:18] | Oh, my God! I’ve killed a lot of people! | 天哪 我杀过不少人了 |
[16:20] | What if I’m insane? Jerry, I need to know. | 我如果是疯子怎么办 杰瑞 我得问你 |
[16:23] | I can’t take their word for it. | 我不敢相信他们的话 |
[16:24] | Paranoia, check. Murdering, check. | 妄想 有 杀人倾向 有 |
[16:28] | Hey, wait a minute. | 喂 等等 |
[16:30] | What’s all this, then? | 这些是怎么回事 |
[16:32] | Where’s the portrait of Queen Mariabeanie? | 玛利亚碧妮王后的画像去哪里了 |
[16:35] | It was right here earlier today. | 今天早上还在这里呢 |
[16:37] | They did move it! | 他们的确把它搬走了 |
[16:39] | I know exactly where it is. The shrine room! | 我知道它在哪里 在神堂里 |
[16:44] | That’s an evil place. Nice acoustics, though. | 那是个邪恶的地方 不过音效非常棒 |
[16:54] | – Jerry, please. Is this the painting? – Mmm-hmm. | -杰瑞 拜托 就是这幅画吗 -对 |
[16:57] | So I’m not crazy! | 所以我不是疯子 |
[16:58] | Not as crazy as this one. | 没有这个疯 |
[17:00] | I’ll put her back with the duck lovers. | 我把她跟她的鸭子爱人放回去 |
[17:08] | They hid that picture of me somewhere. | 他们把我的那张画像藏在了哪里 |
[17:11] | – A loose skoonce. – “Sconce!” | -一个松了的猪台 -烛台 |
[17:14] | “Sconce,” Totally. I might have found a secret passage! | 烛台 没错 我可能找到了一条密道 |
[17:42] | Stonification potion? | 石化药剂 |
[17:45] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[17:56] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[17:58] | The teeth really seem to follow you around the room. | 这口龅牙还真挺适合这里的氛围 |
[18:03] | Mom, we need to leave right now! | 妈妈 我们现在就得离开 |
[18:06] | Cloyd and Becky are evil. | 克洛伊德和贝姬是坏人 |
[18:07] | They lied. They hid the painting of me. | 他们说谎了 他们藏了我的画像 |
[18:10] | They must’ve drugged me at dinner! | 他们肯定在晚饭的时候给我下了药 |
[18:12] | And I think they’re planning to sacrifice me, | 现在我觉得他们想把我献祭了 |
[18:14] | maybe both of us, at the ceremony. | 或许是我们两个 在仪式上 |
[18:18] | They’re our family, Bean. | 他们是我们的家人 小碧 |
[18:19] | Remember you said everyone has their blind spots? | 记得你说过每个人都有自己的盲区吗 |
[18:22] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[18:23] | Tell me exactly what you saw that makes you think these things. | 告诉我你看到了什么才会想到这些 |
[18:27] | Okay. Listen, Mom. | 好吧 听着 妈妈 |
[18:29] | I found plans, a little map and this. | 我找到了计划 小地图和这个 |
[18:31] | I bet this is the same stuff they used on Dreamland! | 我打赌这就是他们在梦想之地用的东西 |
[18:34] | I don’t think it was Oona. | 我觉得这不是奥娜干的 |
[18:35] | I think it was Cloyd and Becky. | 我觉得是克洛伊德和贝姬 |
[18:37] | They poisoned you all those years ago and now they’re after us. | 他们多年前给你下了毒 现在又来害我们 |
[18:42] | It smells like old people. Here, have a sniff. | 闻着像老年人的味道 你闻闻 |
[18:45] | Please, Cloyd and Becky can’t even mix a fruit cocktail, | 拜托 克洛伊德和贝姬调水果鸡尾酒都不会 |
[18:47] | let alone a formula as complex as this. | 更别说这么复杂的药剂配方了 |
[18:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:53] | Oh, my God, | 天哪 |
[18:54] | it was you. | 是你 |
[18:56] | All of it. | 都是你干的 |
[18:57] | Good for you. You’re not as naive as I thought. | 真聪明 你比我想的要聪明点 |
[19:00] | No need for the games anymore. Get your dress on. | 别再玩游戏了 穿上衣服吧 |
[19:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:06] | There are things beyond your understanding you are destined for. | 你命中注定的东西 你现在根本理解不了 |
[19:09] | The ceremony will take place. | 仪式必须进行 |
[19:11] | Be ready when I get back. | 我回来之前准备好 |
[19:13] | Remember, I’m all you have now. | 记住 我现在是你的一切 |
[19:19] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:29] | It’s just us three, but that’s all you need. | 只有我们三个 但是这就够了 |
[19:32] | We’ll rebuild the kingdom. | 我们要重建王国 |
[19:34] | It’ll be a new era of fairness, of democracy, of love… | 我们将开启新的美好民主 充满爱的时代 |
[19:38] | Hey, watch it, Vap! You scuffed my robe! | 小心点 小哇 你把我的袍子踩坏了 |
[19:40] | You wanna end up in the dungeon? | 你想去地牢里住吗 |
[19:44] | Come back! I’ll get you whatever you want. | 回来 我把你们想要的一切都给你们 |
[19:46] | You want tiny little horses to ride? | 想骑小小马吗 |
[19:48] | It won’t be just rats with saddles this time, I promise! | 这次不会是带着鞍的老鼠了 我保证 |
[19:52] | I’ll finally start paying you money instead of cheese slices! | 我终于开始真的付你们钱而非用奶酪切片了 |
[19:55] | Anything if you just come back! | 只要你们回来 想要什么都行 |
[19:57] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[20:06] | Mom’s right. | 妈妈是对的 |
[20:07] | I’ve got no home anymore. I’ve lost that, my friends. | 我已经没有家了 又失去了我的朋友 |
[20:11] | You have a friend here. | 你在这里有个朋友 |
[20:13] | No offense, Jerry, but we just met two days ago. | 无意冒犯 杰瑞 但是我们刚认识两天 |
[20:16] | Oh, I know. Jerry has no friends. | 我知道 杰瑞没有朋友 |
[20:19] | I mean the little black kitty | 我是说那只小黑猫 |
[20:20] | with the big eye and the pointy tail. | 眼睛大大的 尾巴是个箭头 |
[20:22] | What? | 什么 |
[20:24] | The kitty cat! | 小猫咪 |
[20:25] | What was in the jar I brought in | 我从船上拿来的 |
[20:26] | with Dagmar’s things from the boat. | 跟达格玛东西一起来的那个瓶子 |
[20:28] | Luci’s here? Where is he? | 路西在这里吗 他在哪里 |
[20:30] | Maybe he’s in the basement with all the other jars. | 在地下室 跟其他那些罐子一起 |
[20:32] | That’s where I put him. | 我把他放在那里了 |
[20:34] | – We need to find him now! – There’s no time. | -我们现在得找到他 -没时间了 |
[20:36] | If you’re even a moment late for the ceremony, | 如果你仪式迟到 哪怕只是一点儿 |
[20:39] | they’ll look into the Oracle Fire and find you. | 他们都会在神谕之火里找到你 |
[20:41] | – There’s gotta be a way. – How? | -肯定有办法的 -怎么办 |
[20:44] | Jeez, Jerry, give me a second. I just found out my mom’s evil. | 天哪 杰瑞 稍等 我才发现我妈妈是坏人 |
[20:46] | I need a moment. | 我需要时间缓缓 |
[20:48] | – A moment. A moment. Give you a second– – Quiet moment. | -稍等 稍等 给你时间 -安静的时间 |
[20:51] | – Quiet moment. – Jerry… | -安静的时间 -杰瑞 |
[20:54] | Please just stop. If you could stop talking. | 请闭嘴吧 如果你可以闭嘴的话 |
[20:55] | – Stop. I’mma stop. – No, this is not a repetitive– | -闭嘴 我会停的 -不 不是要你重复 |
[20:58] | Don’t repeat, don’t repeat. | 别重复 别重复 |
[20:59] | – Jerry? – Jerry? | -杰瑞 -杰瑞 |
[21:01] | – Jerry! – Jerry! | -杰瑞 -杰瑞 |
[21:02] | – Jerry! – Jerry! | -杰瑞 -杰瑞 |
[21:13] | Good, I see you’ve made the right choice. | 很好 我想你做出了正确的选择 |
[21:15] | A palanquin will be here shortly to take you to the temple. | 一会儿会有轿子过来带你去神庙 |
[21:18] | Try not to cry. It makes you look so ugly. | 尽量别哭 让你看上去很丑 |
[21:27] | If she can bear the crown, our destiny is secure. | 如果她能戴上王冠 我们的命运就保证了 |
[21:31] | Damn it, Cloyd, could you have done a worse job | 该死的 克洛伊德 你还得干的更糟糕吗 |
[21:32] | cleaning the dried blood off this thing? | 这上面干掉的血迹都没清理干净 |
[21:46] | My, doesn’t she cut an elegant, husky silhouette? | 天哪 她这身形仿佛一头大象 这么巨大吗 |
[21:52] | Jerry! We already tried this with you once | 杰瑞 我们跟你试过一次仪式了 |
[21:55] | and it turned you into a permanent ten-year-old. | 结果把你变成了永远10岁的儿童 |
[21:56] | – Where’s Bean? – Where’s Bean? | -小碧在哪 -小碧在哪 |
[21:58] | – Jerry? – Jerry? | -杰瑞 -杰瑞 |
[22:00] | – Jerry! – Jerry! | -杰瑞 -杰瑞 |
[22:02] | I’m not letting you find her | 如果这是我生前做的最后一件事 |
[22:05] | if it’s the last thing I do! | 我绝对不会让你找到她 |
[22:12] | Guess it was the last thing you did. | 看来这真是你生前做的最后一件事了 |
[22:14] | Jeez, Dag, he was our littlest brother. | 天哪 达格 他是我们最年幼的弟弟 |
[22:16] | Now you are, so shut up. | 现在是你了 闭嘴吧 |
[22:19] | Summon the image of Bean! | 召唤小碧的影像 |
[22:25] | Luci! Luci! | 路西 路西 |
[22:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:31] | What is this? Come on, Luci. Where are you? | 这算什么 路西 拜托 你在哪 |
[22:37] | In here! Hurry! I’m outta cigarettes! | 在这 快 我烟都抽完了 |
[22:43] | Luci! | 路西 |
[22:47] | I missed you, you son of a bitch! | 想死你了 你这混蛋 |
[22:49] | – Have you been drinking? – Yes and no. | -你喝酒了 -是 也不是 |
[22:52] | They tried to pickle me in alcohol, | 他们想把我腌在酒精里 |
[22:53] | but I drank it all last night. | 但昨晚我一口气喝完了 |
[22:55] | Sorry, totally should’ve saved you some. | 真抱歉 完全应该给你留点的 |
[22:57] | Your mom’s evil, by the way. | 顺便一提 你妈是大恶人 |
[22:58] | I know. That’s why we have to go. | 我知道 所以我们必须走了 |
[23:01] | You’re late for the ceremony, darling. | 亲爱的 你的仪式快要迟到了 |
[23:02] | It’s impolite to keep people waiting. | 让大家等候你是很不礼貌的 |
[23:04] | It’s also impolite to totally scam your daughter, | 把你的女儿骗的团团转也很不礼貌 |
[23:07] | but that didn’t seem to stop you. | 不过这好像也没有阻止你这么做 |
[23:08] | Don’t talk back to your mother. I gave birth to you. | 别和你母亲顶嘴 是我生的你 |
[23:11] | I nursed you myself, with those teeth. | 我亲自照顾你长大 还有你的大牙 |
[23:14] | And now I need you. | 现在我需要你 |
[23:15] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[23:17] | To start contributing to this family! | 开始为这个家族做贡献 |
[23:19] | There’s a prophecy to be fulfilled, | 有一个预言在等待着实现 |
[23:20] | our fame and fortune to be restored, | 光复我们的名声和财富 |
[23:22] | a debt to Hell we’re really overdue on. | 还有我们未曾偿还的地狱之债 |
[23:25] | You had me to fulfill a prophecy? | 你要让我实现预言 |
[23:27] | And we’re almost there. | 马上就要实现了 |
[23:28] | Come, now, we’ve a crown to screw to your head. | 来吧 我们要为你戴上皇冠 |
[23:31] | You’ve screwed with my head enough! | 你已经把我的头整的够惨了 |
[23:36] | You can’t escape your destiny! | 你躲不过命运的 |
[23:46] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[24:14] | Bean? | 小碧 |
[24:16] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[24:17] | Let’s just talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[24:19] | There she is! | 她在这 |
[24:40] | Go ahead. I killed my own parents when I was your age. | 来吧 我在你这个年纪时杀了我父母 |
[24:43] | I’m not a murderer like you. | 我不像你 我不是杀人犯 |
[24:45] | I mean, not to anyone that didn’t deserve it. | 我的意思是 我不会杀任何不该死的人 |
[24:47] | Did Elfo deserve to die? | 难道艾尔弗就该死吗 |
[24:49] | Face it, you’re just as self-serving as I am. | 面对现实吧 你和我一样自私 |
[24:52] | Now, put on the crown, | 戴上皇冠 |
[24:53] | and together we will make our wildest dreams come true. | 我们将会携手实现最狂热的梦想 |
[24:59] | My dream was to have my mother back. | 我的梦想是找回我的妈妈 |
[25:02] | But now that I have you, I realize I was better off before. | 但现在有了你 我才发现还是以前更好 |
[25:07] | Go ahead. Like mother, like daughter. | 来吧 有其母必有其女 |
[25:11] | I’m not like you. | 我才不像你 |
[25:14] | Got it! | 搞定 |
[25:15] | It was actually unlocked, | 其实根本就没上锁 |
[25:16] | but I was pushing instead of pulling. | 只不过应该用推的 而我去拉了 |
[25:27] | I’m sure she’s fine. Let’s run away and not check. | 我很肯定她没事 跑吧 别再回去看了 |
[25:29] | We’ve got to take Jerry with us! | 我们必须带着杰瑞一起走 |
[25:40] | Oh, no! Jerry, too? | 不 杰瑞也死了 |
[25:42] | Hell of a body count you racked up here, Bean. | 你背了这么多死人债了 小碧 |
[25:44] | I’m impressed. | 真是让我吃了一惊 |
[25:45] | But it’ll never top what you did to Elfo. | 但还是永远比不上你对艾尔弗的所作所为 |
[25:48] | Elfo. | 艾尔弗 |
[25:49] | Elfo, wherever you are, I’m sorry. | 艾尔弗 无论你在哪 我很抱歉 |
[25:54] | I’m in Heaven! Who is this? | 我在天堂 哪位找我 |
[25:57] | Elfo? Is that you? | 艾尔弗 是你吗 |
[25:59] | Lady, you’re the one that called me. | 女士 是你呼唤的我 |
[26:01] | Hello? I can’t… You’re… | 你好 我不能 你 |
[26:04] | Actually, there might be a way to bring Elfo back. | 其实 说不定有方法能让艾尔弗复活 |
[26:08] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[26:09] | Usually death is a one-way ticket. | 通常来说 死亡是张单行票 |
[26:11] | Now, I can’t get to Heaven, | 现在 我没有办法去天堂 |
[26:12] | but if Elfo can meet us in Hell, | 但如果艾尔弗能和我们在地狱见面 |
[26:14] | I know a way out. | 我知道一条出路 |
[26:15] | Elfo! It’s me, Bean! I miss you! | 艾尔弗 是我 小碧 我想你 |
[26:19] | I’m so sorry for everything. I– | 我为发生的一切感到抱歉 |
[26:20] | I’m hearing every other word. I’m… Hello? | 我现在只听得见单个的字 我 你好 |
[26:24] | Can you hear me now? | 你现在听得见我说话吗 |
[26:25] | I only… I got just the “Now” Part. What was that? | 我只听到了”现在” 你刚说了什么 |
[26:28] | Oh, my gosh, are… | 天哪 |
[26:30] | Never mind, just meet us in Hell. | 算了 和我们在地狱见面 |
[26:33] | I can’t… I’m sorry. | 我不能 对不起 |
[26:34] | I’m literally only hearing one syllable. | 我只能听到一个音节 |
[26:38] | Elfo, go to Hell! I know I say that a lot, | 艾尔弗 下地狱去 我知道这话我经常说 |
[26:41] | but this time I mean it literally. | 但这次我是真心实意的 |
[26:43] | Okay, I heard that. Screw you, jerk-o! | 好吧 我听见了 去你的 混蛋 |
[26:47] | No, no, no. Go to Hell, the place down below. | 不不不 下地狱 在底下的地方 |
[26:52] | Okay, Luci. How do we get to Hell? | 好 路西 我们怎么去地狱 |
[26:54] | Well, we could kill a priest, or I could do this. | 我们可以杀一个牧师 或者我可以这么做 |
[27:06] | Et voila! Stairway to Hell! | 成了 通向地狱的楼梯 |
[27:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:09] | We don’t know if he heard us, okay? | 我们不确定他到底听清楚没有 好吗 |
[27:11] | Hell is dangerous, Bean. | 地狱很危险 小碧 |
[27:14] | If they find you down there, you’ll be stuck for eternity. | 如果他们在地狱发现你了 你会被永远困住的 |
[27:16] | You familiar with a hot poker? | 你对烧火棍这东西熟悉吗 |
[27:18] | When you’re down there, it’s like, | 当你在地狱里的时候 就好比 |
[27:20] | “Where don’t they stick ’em?” Okay? | “他们逮哪儿就插哪儿” 好吗 |
[27:22] | And the chances of finding Elfo | 在地狱这么大的地方 |
[27:23] | in a place as big as Hell? Slim to none. | 找到艾尔弗的几率 几乎为零 |
[27:26] | But there is a chance, right? I have to take it. | 但还是有机会的 是吗 我必须把握机会 |
[27:30] | Okay, then you’re gonna need this. | 好吧 但你会用得上这个的 |
[27:31] | Cloyd’s demon suit? | 克洛伊德的恶灵之服 |
[27:33] | Hell is full of fashion disasters. | 地狱充斥着各种时尚灾难 |
[27:39] | Mom, I thought I killed you. | 妈 我还以为我把你杀了 |
[27:41] | Wow, your mom’s flame-retardant! | 天哪 你妈不怕烧 |
[27:43] | Put on the crown, Bean. | 戴上皇冠 小碧 |
[27:46] | No! | 不 |
[28:07] | I aimed for where she was going to be. | 我瞄准了她要移动的地方 |
[28:10] | Thanks for hammering my mother, Jerry. | 谢谢你一锤子把我妈撂倒 杰瑞 |
[28:12] | You’re a true friend. | 你是我真正的朋友 |
[28:14] | Jerry’s a friend… | 杰瑞是朋友 |
[28:28] | Luci? | 路西 |
[28:30] | Luci? | 路西 |
[28:32] | Luci! Where are you? | 路西 你在哪 |