时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | You’re pacing again. | 你又来回踱步了 |
[00:46] | I got a lot on my mind. | 我脑袋里很乱 |
[00:51] | What is wrong with you? | 你究竟怎么了 |
[00:52] | For days, you don’t eat, you don’t sleep, | 这几天你也不吃饭也不睡觉 |
[00:54] | you don’t throw bricks at seagulls. | 也不朝海鸥扔砖头了 |
[00:56] | Where is the monster I married? | 当初娶我的怪物去哪了 |
[00:58] | Where are they? | 他们究竟在哪里 |
[01:00] | Bean! If you’re out there, say something! | 小碧 如果你在的话 回应我一句 |
[01:05] | Put on some pants! | 把裤子穿上 |
[01:10] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 号外 号外 |
[01:12] | The princess and her crew of misfits | 克拉维茨女士 |
[01:14] | have been spotted returning from their quest by Lady Kravitz, | 在望向窗外时正巧发现 |
[01:17] | who happened to be peering out her window | 公主和她的怪人队伍 |
[01:19] | at just the right moment. | 已经在返程的途上了 |
[01:21] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:23] | Nice moves, grandpa! | 舞姿不错 老爷爷 |
[01:31] | It is so weird to wake up on the back of a flying griffin | 好诡异 能在飞翔的狮鹫背上醒来 |
[01:35] | and remember everything from the night before. | 还记得前一晚发生的一切 |
[01:38] | You mortal nerds sleep good? | 你们这些凡人呆子们睡得还好吗 |
[01:40] | We’re almost home. | 我们快到家了 |
[01:41] | Woo-hoo! Back in Dreamland! | 欧耶 回到了梦想之地 |
[01:43] | This Eternity Pendant or vial or whatever you call it | 这个叫永生吊瓶的东西 |
[01:46] | is gonna be my get-out-of-jail-free card for, like, ever. | 将会成为我永远的无敌通行证 |
[01:49] | I can do whatever I want! | 我可以为所欲为 |
[01:50] | I’m totally gonna get those bangs. | 我一定要找个人滚床单去 |
[01:52] | And I’ll finally get the respect a man of my hat deserves! | 而我终于能受到我这种巫师应有的尊重 |
[01:56] | Ah, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[01:59] | Now announcing the triumphant return of our heroes | 现在让我们欢迎英雄们的凯旋归来 |
[02:02] | from their quest that we all privately thought would fail. | 尽管私底下我们都觉得他们的任务会失败 |
[02:12] | Your Highness, I have good news and bad news. | 国王陛下 有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[02:15] | The good news is we have retrieved the Eternity Pendant. | 好消息是我们取回了永生吊瓶 |
[02:19] | The bad news is that we lost many good men | 坏消息是我们损失了很多人手 |
[02:21] | – and it was awful– – Yeah, yeah. | -非常遗憾 -行了行了 |
[02:22] | Great story, great story. Where’s my pendant? | 故事不错 我的吊瓶呢 |
[02:29] | Ah, my dreams are this close to coming true. | 有了这个我的梦想马上就能成真了 |
[02:33] | Now, where’s my special little man? | 我那特别的小家伙呢 |
[02:35] | I’m right here, Father! | 我在这呢 父亲 |
[02:36] | Not you! I’m lookin’ for Elfo. | 没说你 艾尔弗去哪了 |
[02:41] | “To lift the curse of Death itself, | 想要解除死亡的诅咒 |
[02:43] | one drop of blood from a true-born elf. | 只需在永生吊瓶中 |
[02:46] | Into the vial it shall drip, | 滴入一滴纯正的精灵血液 |
[02:48] | to free one soul from Death’s icy grip.” | 即可将灵魂从死亡的冰冷之握中解救出来 |
[03:01] | Whoa. Am I turning into a god? | 我是要成神了吗 |
[03:04] | I can feel the power rising up through my body, bursting out. | 我感觉到体内的力量在增长 要爆发了 |
[03:09] | Aw, I’m not a god. | 我才不是什么神 |
[03:12] | I’m not even a healthy man. | 我连个健康的人都算不上 |
[03:15] | Oh, but it must’ve worked! | 但是法术一定生效了 |
[03:17] | Now, to test it, we need a volunteer to kill you. | 我们需要一名志愿者来杀你以便测试 |
[03:21] | Dibs. | 让我来 |
[03:21] | Wait. Hang on, hang on. | 等会 别急别急 |
[03:23] | Let’s try it on somebody a little more, uh, not me. | 让我们找个别人 反正别用我试 |
[03:27] | I think I know someone who’d welcome the attention. | 我想我知道一个很乐意代劳的人 |
[03:31] | It is I, Prince Guysbert! | 正是在下 盖斯伯特王子 |
[03:33] | They tried to compost me, but the thought that, once again, | 他们任由我在此腐烂 但是想到还能 |
[03:36] | I might gaze upon your face kept me alive. | 见到你的容颜 这念头让我坚持了下来 |
[03:40] | That and the rotted food scraps. | 除了那念头还有这些腐烂的剩菜 |
[03:44] | You heard the shish kebab. Let’s give it a shot! | 你听见人肉串说的了 我们来试一试 |
[03:50] | Doink. | 啪嗒 |
[04:03] | My headache is gone! | 我的头不痛了 |
[04:17] | We lost him, but cured his headache. | 他死了 但是头痛治好了 |
[04:19] | Ah, I shoulda never let you glue those stars on your dunce cap. | 我就不应该让你往你那蠢帽子上贴星星 |
[04:37] | Sire, we rode halfway across the world, | 陛下 我们横跨了半个地球 |
[04:41] | lost three noble knights, | 失去了三名高贵的骑士 |
[04:42] | failed to find the vial and we lost the princess… | 也没能找到吊瓶 还弄丢了公主 |
[04:46] | There she is, holding the vial. | 她在这里 手里拿着吊瓶 |
[04:49] | In sum, it was a successful trip. | 总的来说 这是趟成功的旅程 |
[04:52] | Yeah, real successful. | 没错 非常成功 |
[04:53] | How can you keep messing up a recipe with two ingredients? | 为什么只有两个成分的配方你还一直搞错 |
[04:56] | Come here, you… | 给我过来 |
[04:59] | Your Majesty. | 国王陛下 |
[05:16] | Son of a witch. | 女巫养的 |
[05:17] | I followed every possible interpretation of the directions. | 我明明严格按照书上的每一个步骤进行的 |
[05:21] | Then what keeps going wrong? | 那究竟是哪里错了 |
[05:22] | Maybe the vial is a fake. | 可能吊瓶是假的 |
[05:24] | It’s gotta be real. I mean, it was glowing and dinging, okay? | 肯定是真的 它发光了还会响 |
[05:28] | No substance known to man both glows and dings. | 人类所知的物质没有又闪又响的吧 |
[05:31] | It could be a convincing knock-off | 这可能是个做工精良的山寨货 |
[05:33] | made of cheaper magic materials | 用廉价的魔法材料制成的 |
[05:35] | like Middle Earth Zirconia or pleather. | 例如中土锆砂或者人造革 |
[05:38] | We need an expert. | 我们得找一位专家 |
[05:40] | I think I know a guy. | 我知道一个人 |
[05:42] | Fetch Old Man Touchy from the dungeon! | 去地牢里把圣手老人带上来 |
[05:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:47] | Old Man Touchy. | 圣手老人 |
[05:49] | There’s nothing he’s touched that he can’t identify, | 只要是他摸过的东西 他都知道是什么 |
[05:52] | and there’s nothing he hasn’t touched, | 而他摸过所有的东西 |
[05:54] | which is why he’s in the dungeon. | 所以我就把他关地牢里了 |
[05:57] | Careful where you grab me. I grab back! | 抓我的时候小心点 我也会抓你 |
[06:09] | Long time no feel, Your Highness. | 好久不摸了 陛下 |
[06:12] | It is an honor to fulfill your need for touch. | 能满足您想要被摸的需求真荣幸 |
[06:15] | Good to see a twinkle in the holes where your eyes used to be. | 看你眼睛都没了还能炯炯有神我真高兴 |
[06:18] | And what a lovely tunic. | 这袍子真不错 |
[06:20] | Three hundred-count Plimgrovian cotton, I believe. | 由300支高密普利姆戈洛文的棉花纺成 |
[06:26] | Touchy like. | 圣手很喜欢 |
[06:28] | Enough chitchat. | 别唠没用的了 |
[06:29] | Now, here’s the deal, Touchy. | 事情是这样的 圣手 |
[06:31] | This spell is only supposed to need two ingredients: | 施展这个法术应该只需要两种成分 |
[06:34] | this vial and this elf’s blood. | 吊瓶和精灵血液 |
[06:37] | But it’s not working. | 但是现在法术无效 |
[06:38] | I need you to tell me if this vial is– | 我需要你告诉我这个吊瓶是不 |
[06:41] | That’s my tummy! | 你摸的是我的肚子 |
[06:43] | Guards! Guards! | 来人 来人啊 |
[06:48] | No, you sicko! Examine the vial, huh? | 不是 你个变态 我要你检查这个吊瓶 |
[06:51] | Oh. If you insist. | 如果你执意要我摸的话 |
[06:54] | The vial is real. | 瓶子是真的 |
[06:56] | It’s this specimen over here that requires further examination. | 但这边这位更需要检查 |
[06:59] | What? | 啥 |
[07:01] | Ah, fascinating. | 令人着迷 |
[07:03] | I’ve never felt anything like this before! | 我从没摸过这种东西 |
[07:06] | This isn’t an elf, but it’s not not-an-elf. | 这不是精灵 也不是非精灵 |
[07:09] | – He is, however, soft and velvety. – Thank you. | -但是他又软又毛绒绒的 -谢谢 |
[07:13] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[07:14] | What do you mean it’s not an elf? | 你说他不是精灵是什么意思 |
[07:16] | Your elf’s blood won’t work because this is not an elf. | 你的精灵血不灵验 因为这不是一只精灵 |
[07:19] | You’re wrong. I demand a second opinion! | 你搞错了 我要求第三方检测 |
[07:22] | Touch me somewhere else! | 摸摸我身体其他的地方 |
[07:24] | So, this little twit, who I welcomed into my home, | 所以说 我把这个小杂种请进我家 |
[07:27] | clothed and fed and built the finest luxury cage for, | 我给他衣食 给他做了那么奢侈华贵的笼子 |
[07:31] | lied to me about being an elf? | 他却跟我撒谎 |
[07:33] | I didn’t lie! | 我没有撒谎 |
[07:35] | Dad, don’t be ridiculous. | 爸 别发疯了 |
[07:36] | His name is Elfo, for Pete’s sake. | 老天 他的名字是艾尔弗[近似精灵]啊 |
[07:38] | Tacking an “O” on the end of “Elf”? Bah! | 随便起个类似的名就想以假乱真了 算了吧 |
[07:41] | It’s suspiciously on the nose. | 怎么会有这么巧的事情 |
[07:43] | This is crazy. I’m an elf. | 你们都在说傻话 我的确是精灵 |
[07:45] | My whole family are elves! | 我整个家族都是精灵 |
[07:47] | If you look up “elf” in the dictionary, | 如果你在字典里查”精灵”两个字 |
[07:49] | the picture is my cousin Examplo! | 例图就是我表亲”栗子” |
[07:51] | Ah, you. You ruined everything I worked for. | 你…你毁了我辛辛苦苦做的一切 |
[07:55] | Lying to me in any other way than flattery is a mortal crime. | 一切不是为了奉承我而说的谎下场都是死罪 |
[08:00] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[08:03] | Elfo is hereby banished from Dreamland. | 我在此流放艾尔弗 |
[08:06] | Get him outta here! | 把他赶出去 |
[08:11] | No! | 不 |
[08:18] | Goodbye, little man. | 再见了 小不点 |
[08:20] | If you get into trouble, show them this note. | 如果你遇上麻烦了 就递上这张纸 |
[08:24] | “Kill me.” Aw! | “杀了我” |
[08:25] | Pendergast gave to me. | 彭德格斯特给我的 |
[08:27] | Now, I give to you. | 我现在把它给你 |
[08:29] | Elfo! | 艾尔弗 |
[08:33] | Bean, I’ll miss you! | 小碧 我会想你的 |
[08:35] | Elfo, this is not over! Stay– | 艾尔弗 这事没完 留 |
[08:39] | Stay what? | 六什么 |
[08:40] | Stay cool, never change. | 六六六六六 永远做最六 |
[08:43] | Have a great summer. | 夏日愉快 |
[09:09] | How could you do this? | 你怎么敢 |
[09:11] | Elfo risked his life getting you that stupid vial! | 艾尔弗是冒着生命危险帮你弄到那个破吊瓶的 |
[09:15] | Not now, Bean. Daddy’s very angry. | 现在别跟我说话 小碧 爸爸很生气 |
[09:18] | You know, I just realized something. | 我刚刚意识到一点 |
[09:19] | You’re the reason I have a drinking problem. | 我酗酒就是因为你 |
[09:21] | Of course I am. I’m your father. | 当然是因为我了 我是你爸 |
[09:23] | You know what else you are? You’re selfish. | 你知道吗 你还很自私 |
[09:25] | You’re a terrible king. | 你这个国王烂透了 |
[09:27] | And even if you do find a way to live for eternity, | 就算你找到了永生秘诀 |
[09:29] | no one in their right mind would want to spend it with you. | 也不会有正常人会愿意跟你过一辈子的 |
[09:33] | Take her away. | 把她带走 |
[09:35] | Lock her up till she stops pointing things out. | 她不再满口真话时再把她放出来 |
[09:37] | Her chamber, sire? | 她的房间吗 先生 |
[09:39] | Nah, she’s too good at escaping from there. | 不 她太知道怎么逃出去了 |
[09:42] | Some place more secure. | 带她去更守卫更森严的地方 |
[09:43] | And her smart-mouthed cat, too. | 还有她油嘴滑舌的猫 |
[09:46] | Nice typical reaction, Mr. Predictable. | 你的行为我毫不意外 易猜透先生 |
[09:53] | There, there. | 没事的 没事的 |
[09:56] | Hey! | 那边的 |
[09:58] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[09:59] | If Elfo goes, I go! | 如果艾尔弗要走 那我也走 |
[10:00] | No cannot do, Princess. | 不可以不可以 公主 |
[10:02] | But I can. | 我可以 |
[10:09] | Go. Find your friend. | 去吧 去找你的朋友 |
[10:11] | Wow. That’s pretty decent. | 你做的太有风度了 |
[10:13] | I was not expecting that. | 我没料到 |
[10:16] | I wish you the best of luck embarrassing some other kingdom. | 去丢其他王国的脸吧 祝你好运 |
[10:19] | – But were you expecting that? – Yeah, kinda. | -这番话你料到了吗 -差不多吧 |
[10:26] | – You let Princess run away? – For now. | -你这就让公主跑了 -这件事还没完 |
[10:36] | Elfo! Elfo! | 艾尔弗 艾尔弗 |
[10:39] | – I found him! – You did? | -找到了 -真的吗 |
[10:40] | Wait a minute. It’s just three quarters of a dead raccoon. | 等等 哦这只是个残缺不全的死浣熊 |
[11:05] | Who’s there? Stay back! | 是谁 不许过来 |
[11:07] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[11:17] | Tell! Me! Who! You! Are! | 说 出 你 的 名 字 |
[11:20] | Hi! I’m! Elfo! | 我 是 艾 尔 弗 |
[11:22] | Luci? | 路西 |
[11:24] | You guys came for me? | 你们找过来了 |
[11:26] | You’re the best friends I could ever imagine. | 你们是世界上最好的朋友了 |
[11:28] | You do realize you’re still hitting me? | 你知道你还在打我吧 |
[11:30] | Yes, but I’m scared of what you’ll do when I stop. | 我知道 但是我怕我一停手你会干出什么来 |
[11:42] | Hey, hey, hey, slow down, champ. | 慢点喝 小伙子 |
[11:44] | Oh, God, I’m turning into my bartender. | 天啊我说话怎么跟我的酒保一样 |
[11:47] | It all makes sense now. | 一切都清楚了 |
[11:48] | Growing up, I never fit in among the elves. | 小时候 我一直觉得在其他精灵中不合群 |
[11:51] | Listen, I feel you. | 我知道那是什么感受 |
[11:52] | After my mom died, I felt like I didn’t fit in anywhere, really. | 我妈妈死后 我觉得我去哪都是异类 |
[11:56] | I never even met my mom. | 我都没见过我的母亲 |
[11:58] | Maybe that’s why I’ve had such low elf-esteem. | 这或许能解释为什么我的精灵自尊这么低 |
[12:00] | Dude, you can’t have elf-esteem. You’re not an elf. | 兄弟 你不可能有精灵自尊 你不是精灵 |
[12:03] | You’re never gonna be whole until you figure out who you really are. | 只有寻找到真正的自我才能获得完整 |
[12:07] | And there’s only one way to find the answer. | 而为了找到答案 你只有一个选择 |
[12:10] | No. No, I can’t go crawling back home! | 不 不 我不能就这么垂头丧气地回家 |
[12:14] | It’ll wreck my image as a total badass. | 这样我的大坏蛋形象就全毁了 |
[12:17] | What’d you do, forget to return a library book? | 你干什么了 忘还图书馆借来的书了吗 |
[12:19] | Yes! I can never go back! | 对啊 我永远都回不去了 |
[12:22] | But you’ll never know the truth | 但是你不回精灵森林的话 |
[12:23] | unless you return to Elfwood. | 你就永远都不知道真相了 |
[12:25] | The only problem is, the location is a secret, | 唯一的问题是 精灵森林的位置是个秘密 |
[12:27] | and elves are never supposed to bring outsiders. | 精灵是不应该带外来者入内的 |
[12:30] | – You’re not an elf. – Oh, yeah! | -你不是精灵 -对啊 |
[12:33] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[12:41] | Wait, I smell cocoa… | 等等 我闻到了可可粉… |
[12:43] | caramel… | 焦糖… |
[12:45] | and conformity! | 还有遵从 |
[12:46] | Elfwood! We’re here! | 精灵森林 我们到了 |
[12:50] | Okay, they’re suspicious of outsiders, | 好了 他们会怀疑外来者 |
[12:53] | so let’s be smart about this. | 所以我们学聪明点 |
[12:54] | I’m Clarence, | 我是克拉伦斯 |
[12:56] | you’re a scrappy, small-town reporter | 你是个好斗的小镇记者 |
[12:58] | doing a story on Elfwood, and you’re– | 要做个精灵森林的报导 你是… |
[13:00] | We can hear you, Elfo. | 我们能听到你说话 艾尔弗 |
[13:06] | Oh. Um… Hi. | 你们好 |
[13:07] | Uh, can we come in? Please? | 我们能进去吗 拜托了 |
[13:10] | He’s with an outsider and a deformed cat. | 他带着一个外来者和一只畸形的猫 |
[13:13] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 我不知道那是不是个好主意 |
[13:15] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[13:16] | They might not fit in. | 他们可能融入不了 |
[13:17] | Wow, I didn’t know elves were racist. | 我不知道精灵还种族歧视 |
[13:20] | We are not racist! | 我们不是种族歧视 |
[13:21] | How can the world’s greatest race be racist? | 世界上最好的种族怎么能种族歧视呢 |
[13:23] | And would a racist do this? | 种族歧视者会这么做吗 |
[13:40] | Whoa! I owe you an apology, Elfo. | 我欠你句对不起 艾尔弗 |
[13:43] | Relatively speaking, you’re a badass. | 相对而言你很坏了 |
[13:46] | It’s times like this I wish I had 3,000 fists. | 这种时候 我希望我有3000个拳头 |
[13:50] | Welcome to Elfwood! | 欢迎来到精灵森林 |
[13:52] | Home of open-minded elves of all shapes and one size. | 各种形状但同样大小的思想开明的精灵之家 |
[13:55] | Right, Watcho? | 对吗 “注艺” |
[13:56] | I’ll be watching and judging and generalizing. | 我会注意 判断和概括一下的 |
[14:05] | I am so sorry. It was an accident. | 我很抱歉 这是个意外 |
[14:08] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[14:08] | Oh, I am so sorry. Let me– | 太抱歉了 让我… |
[14:13] | Just go inside before you help me to death. | 在你把我帮死之前快进去吧 |
[14:36] | Wha? | 啥 |
[14:39] | There, once again, Elfo, | 又一次 艾尔弗 |
[14:40] | you’ve made a mockery of the Jolly Code! | 你嘲弄了《欢乐法典》 |
[14:43] | Who is that puny, little runt? | 这个不起眼的小矮子是谁 |
[14:45] | Oh, that’s Luci. He’s a demon. | 那是路西 他是个恶魔 |
[14:48] | And who is that? | 那她是谁 |
[14:49] | Oh, that’s Bean. She’s a human. | 那是小碧 她是人类 |
[14:54] | Humans bring nothing but treachery and pain. | 人类只会带来背叛和痛苦 |
[14:57] | No, I also brought booze. | 不 我还带来了酒 |
[15:04] | Elfo, I didn’t know you were coming back. | 艾尔弗 我不知道你回来了 |
[15:07] | I didn’t know I had unfinished business here. | 我不知道我在这里还有没完成的事情 |
[15:10] | There’s someone I’d like you to meet. | 我想让你见个人 |
[15:14] | What? But how could he be… | 什么 但是他怎么能… |
[15:17] | I’ve only been gone a few months! | 我才走了几个月 |
[15:19] | That’s all it takes. | 这么久就够了 |
[15:22] | All this time I didn’t know I had a son! | 我一直都不知道我有个儿子 |
[15:24] | Oh, no, this is Shrimpo, my new boyfriend. | 不 这位是”瞎” 我的新男朋友 |
[15:26] | I was just trying to tell you that I moved on. | 我只是想告诉你我翻篇了 |
[15:29] | No hard feelings, bud. | 别难过 兄弟 |
[15:31] | Oh. Of course not, | 当然不会 |
[15:32] | but if you ever wanna throw a ball around sometime… | 但是如果哪天你想玩扔球… |
[15:35] | He doesn’t, | 他不会 |
[15:35] | but he doesn’t mind if you still wanna mess around. | 但如果你还想乱搞的话他是不会介意的 |
[15:41] | Elfo, my boy! | 艾尔弗 我的孩子 |
[15:42] | Well, whip my heinie with a long red viney, you’re back! | 是真的吗 你回来了 |
[15:47] | Oh, Pops, you’re just the guy I came to see. | 爸 我就是回来看你的 |
[15:52] | And who’s that statuesque sugar stack? | 那个又高又瘦的甜心是谁 |
[15:54] | Oh, you’re a chip off the old block, I see. | 有其父必有其子 |
[15:57] | The taste for big dames runs in our family! | 我们家都喜欢大个美女 |
[15:59] | Yeah, Pops, listen, | 好了 爸 听我说 |
[16:00] | if you could just kinda geezer down for a moment. | 如果你能正经一下的话 |
[16:02] | Sorry, we need to have a talk. | 抱歉 我们得聊一聊 |
[16:04] | Let me just check on my friends. | 我看一下我的朋友 |
[16:07] | Okay, they’re fine. | 好吧 他们没问题 |
[16:12] | What kinda candy cigarette is this? | 这是哪种糖果烟 |
[16:14] | Twinkletown Giggle Bud. | 闪光镇傻小子烟 |
[16:17] | Pops, I need to know the truth. | 爸 我得知道真相 |
[16:19] | Am I not a real elf? | 我不是真正的精灵吗 |
[16:20] | Oh, my boy. I’ve been meaning to… | 孩子啊 我一直想… |
[16:23] | But the thing is, I… | 但问题是 我… |
[16:25] | So, you see… | 所以… |
[16:26] | Well, I’m glad we had this talk. | 很高兴我们能这样畅谈 |
[16:28] | How ’bout you talk now? | 现在你说吧 |
[16:30] | But you haven’t said anything yet. | 但是你还什么都没说 |
[16:33] | I’m down to my second-to-last emergency flask, so let’s have a toast. | 这是我倒数第二瓶酒了 所以咱们干一杯吧 |
[16:36] | You’ve opened up your gates and your hearts. | 你们打开了你们的门和心房 |
[16:39] | Here’s to peace between our peoples, | 敬我们之间的和平 |
[16:41] | and may all ill will between elves and humans be behind us. | 愿所有的恶念都被抛到精灵和人类身后 |
[16:46] | Look out! Behind us! | 小心 看我们身后 |
[16:54] | Thank you, Princess Tiabeanie. | 谢谢 蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[16:56] | You followed us? | 你跟踪我们 |
[16:58] | It wasn’t hard with a trail of heavy bootprints | 跟着这重重的鞋印 再加上 |
[17:00] | and the tell-tale odor of Dreamland ditch weed. | 有梦想之地的烟味做信号 找到你们很简单 |
[17:03] | The king of Dreamland requires elf blood. | 梦想之地的国王要精灵血 |
[17:05] | If three of the juiciest of you | 如果你们中最肥嫩多汁的三个精灵 |
[17:07] | would hop into my sack, | 跳进我的袋子里 |
[17:08] | we’ll be on our way. | 我们立刻就走 |
[17:09] | I look like an elf. | 我看起来像是个精灵 |
[17:11] | Come on, Dad. What am I? | 拜托 爸 我是什么 |
[17:13] | Well, I was waiting to tell you until after I was dead, | 我本来想等我死后告诉你 |
[17:16] | so I wouldn’t have to tell you. | 这样我就不用告诉你了 |
[17:18] | It’s hard to say, so, | 很难说出口 所以 |
[17:19] | I’ll let this needlepoint do the talking for me. | 就让这幅针绣帮我说吧 |
[17:22] | Your mom made it. | 你妈做的 |
[17:24] | Truth is, you’re only half-elf. You’re also half– | 真相是 你一半是精灵 另一半是… |
[17:34] | How dare you threaten these innocent folk? | 你怎么敢恐吓这些无辜的精灵 |
[17:37] | I mean, look at this guy. | 看看这个小家伙 |
[17:39] | Show him what’s under your hat, buddy. | 给他看看你帽子下面有什么 |
[17:41] | It’s not just a kitten, it’s a sleeping kitten. | 不仅仅是一只猫咪 是一只熟睡的猫咪 |
[17:44] | These guys are totally defenseless. | 这些人根本就是毫无防备的 |
[17:46] | Not totally. | 也不见得 |
[17:54] | Get those little bastards. | 给我抓住这些小杂种 |
[17:56] | And help me up, I’m beetle-ing. | 把我扶起来 我怎么挣扎都起不来了 |
[18:09] | Sound the battle bell! | 敲响战争警钟吧 |
[18:57] | What happened to my bravest man? | 我最勇敢的手下出什么事了 |
[18:59] | Edgar the Fearless is now | “无畏者埃德加”现在已经变成 |
[19:01] | Edgar the Headless. | “无头者埃德加”了 |
[19:02] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[19:11] | You think you can defeat the entire elf kingdom | 你们以为靠六个骑士 |
[19:13] | with six knights? Ha! | 就能击垮整个精灵王国吗 |
[19:17] | Five, six, seven… Oh, nuts. | 五个 六个 七个 糟糕 |
[19:20] | We need to disappear! Close the gates! | 我们得消失掉了 关上城门 |
[19:24] | It won’t close. The big girl broke it! | 关不上了 那个大个女孩把门弄坏了 |
[19:27] | We can’t vanish with the door open! | 门开着我们无法消失 |
[19:29] | It would defy the laws of physics. | 会打破物理定律的 |
[19:31] | We can try and close it from the outside. | 我们可以试试从外面把门关上 |
[19:35] | By order of your father, | 你父亲下了命令 |
[19:36] | you will stand aside, Tiabeanie! | 你得靠边站 蒂尔碧妮 |
[19:38] | Hey, nobody calls me Tiabeanie | 没人可以叫我蒂尔碧妮 |
[19:40] | except my best friends and my worst enemies. | 除了我最好的朋友和最恨的敌人之外 |
[20:12] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[20:13] | No, we did it. | 不 是我们做到了 |
[20:15] | Ah, screw team spirit. | 去他的团队精神 |
[20:17] | Those elves stole my stash. | 那群精灵偷了我的存货 |
[20:18] | We are a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[20:20] | I always thought so. | 我一直这么认为 |
[20:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:23] | No! Elfo! | 不 艾尔弗 |
[20:26] | Elfo, speak to me. Elfo! | 艾尔弗 出声啊 艾尔弗 |
[20:28] | Who did that? | 是谁干的 |
[20:31] | Now, just keep holding on, okay? Just keep holding on. | 你要挺住 好吗 一定要挺住 |
[20:36] | It’s okay. | 我没事 |
[20:38] | It’s okay, Bean. | 我没事的 小碧 |
[20:40] | I always wanted to go out | 在我还年轻火辣的时候 |
[20:41] | while I’m still young and hot. | 我总是想着出去玩 |
[20:44] | Your dad’s got the immortality thing all wrong. | 你爸爸的那套永生的理论完全是错的 |
[20:47] | That monster is not my dad anymore. | 那个怪物再也不是我爸爸了 |
[20:50] | You’re all I’ve got! | 你就是我拥有的全部了 |
[20:51] | Please, stay with me. | 求你了 别离开我 |
[20:54] | Elfo, stay with me. | 艾尔弗 别走 |
[21:13] | Oh, man, if this is sadness, | 天啊 如果这就是伤心的感觉 |
[21:16] | I don’t like it one bit. | 我一点都不喜欢它 |
[21:18] | Princess, it’s time to go. | 公主 是时候上路了 |
[21:26] | We must relay a message to the king | 我们得给国王送信 |
[21:28] | that the mission has failed. | 告诉他任务失败了 |
[21:30] | We didn’t get a single elf. | 我们一只精灵都没抓到 |
[21:32] | A real elf, that is. | 一只真正的精灵 都没有 |
[21:35] | Send a turkey. | 派一头火鸡送信 |
[22:10] | Aw, Beanie. If there’s anything I can do– | 碧妮 如果有什么我能帮得上忙的 |
[22:13] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[22:15] | Nothing you can do can fix this. | 你做什么都无法弥补这一切了 |
[22:17] | Elfo is dead because of you. | 都是因为你 艾尔弗死掉了 |
[22:20] | Maybe I did go a tad overboard. | 也许我做的是过了一点 |
[22:23] | Your fanatical obsession with the Elixir of Life, | 你对于长生灵药的狂热痴迷 |
[22:26] | was it worth all of this? | 值得付出这么大的代价吗 |
[22:27] | I don’t even think it’s real. | 我都不认为那东西真的存在 |
[22:28] | It’s just some myth in a book. | 只是书里的神话罢了 |
[22:33] | It’s unfortunate you lost your friend, Beanie. | 碧妮 很遗憾你失去了你的朋友 |
[22:36] | I didn’t just lose my best friend. | 我不仅失去了我最好的朋友 |
[22:38] | I lost my father. | 我也失去了父亲 |
[22:40] | You lied to me and betrayed me. Get out! | 你对我撒谎还背叛了我 出去 |
[22:45] | You’re right. I did lie to you. | 你是对的 我确实对你撒谎了 |
[22:47] | The Elixir of Life, it wasn’t for me. | 长生灵药并不是给我自己准备的 |
[22:51] | It was for your mother. | 是为了你母亲准备的 |
[22:52] | I was trying to bring her back. | 我一直努力想让她复活 |
[22:55] | My whole world was wrapped up in this vial. | 我的全部世界都注入到这个小吊瓶里了 |
[22:58] | Mom’s been dead for 15 years! | 妈妈已经去世15年了 |
[23:00] | There’s nothing left of her. | 关于她的一切都不存在了 |
[23:01] | Stop trying to manipulate me. | 不要再操纵我了 |
[23:04] | This is your mother. | 这就是你的母亲 |
[23:10] | That fateful night, the taster, he was late. | 在那个宿命之夜 试毒师迟到了 |
[23:17] | You were such a little monkey. | 你就像一只淘气的小猴子 |
[23:19] | You were switching our cups back and forth, | 来回交换我们的酒杯 |
[23:21] | and I didn’t know. | 然而我不知道 |
[23:23] | The cursed poison that was meant for me, | 本是为我准备的那杯施了诅咒的毒药 |
[23:26] | she drank it instead. | 被你妈妈喝掉了 |
[23:35] | Bean? | 小碧 |
[23:42] | I didn’t want to tell you because | 我不想告诉你这件事 |
[23:44] | I’m terrified of female emotions, | 因为我实在害怕女人的情绪 |
[23:46] | and I didn’t want you to feel guilty. | 我也不想让你感觉愧疚 |
[23:48] | So, I’ve been grasping at straws, | 所以从那时起 就算异想天开 |
[23:51] | trying to find a way to bring your mother back ever since. | 我也一直努力想把你母亲复活 |
[23:54] | But now, it’s all a pipe dream. | 不过现在看来 都是白日梦罢了 |
[23:58] | I’m sorry, Bean, for everything. | 对于各种事情我都很抱歉 小碧 |
[24:02] | I’ll let you be alone. | 我会让你一个人静静 |
[24:04] | And whenever you’re ready, | 你什么时候准备好了 |
[24:06] | we’ll get you a new pet. | 我再给你弄只宠物 |
[24:12] | God damn. | 精彩啊 |
[24:14] | Well, hey, good thing is, | 好消息是 |
[24:15] | I swiped the only thing he cares about. | 我偷来了他唯一在乎的东西 |
[24:18] | That’s gotta make you feel a little better, right? | 能让你感觉稍微好点 对吗 |
[24:21] | Bean? | 小碧 |
[24:22] | So, I’m responsible for my own mother’s death, too? | 所以我对于我母亲的死也有责任 |
[24:26] | Am I a bad person? | 我是个坏人吗 |
[24:28] | I’m so sorry, Mom. | 我实在太对不起你了 妈妈 |
[24:31] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这里 |
[24:38] | Sorry, it’s just… You have snot, like, all over your face. | 抱歉 我想说 你的鼻涕淌得满脸都是 |
[24:42] | Thanks, yeah. | 谢谢 |
[24:46] | This is elf’s blood. | 这是精灵的血 |
[24:48] | Real elf’s blood. | 真正的精灵的血 |
[24:50] | You don’t think it’d actually work, do you? | 你也不认为真的有用 对吗 |
[24:52] | No, probably not. But I guess it doesn’t hurt to try. | 或许不吧 但我感觉试试也无妨 |
[25:16] | There’s only one drop of blood. | 只有一滴血 |
[25:18] | I don’t know who to choose. | 我不知道该选谁 |
[25:19] | I don’t want to get your hopes up. | 我不想让你抱太大希望 |
[25:21] | It’ll probably fizzle out like before. | 可能也会像以前那样失败了 |
[25:23] | So, just close your eyes and don’t think too much. | 所以闭上眼睛不要想太多就好 |
[25:36] | Whatever happens, happens. | 该发生的事情总会发生的 |
[26:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:08] | What? | 什么 |
[26:09] | Bean? Bean? | 小碧 小碧 |
[26:11] | Is that you, Bean? | 是你吗 小碧 |