时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Remember, Dagmar, | 还记得吗 达格玛 |
[00:44] | when we used to sneak into church to smooch on this very spot? | 我们以前溜进教堂 就在这里拥吻 |
[00:49] | Oh, the fun we had. | 多愉快啊 |
[00:52] | If only I was caressing your warm, soft hand | 我多想再摸摸你温暖柔软的手 |
[00:54] | instead of this cold, stone foot. | 而不是这冰冷的石头做的脚 |
[00:57] | I wish you were here for Beanie. | 我希望你为了碧妮还活着 |
[00:59] | You know how hard it is being a father without a mother | 你知道没有妈妈 做爸爸的多不容易吗 |
[01:02] | doing all the work? | 所有的事都一个人干 |
[01:04] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁呢 |
[01:05] | I wish you were here for me. | 我希望你为了我还活着 |
[01:08] | Aw, he’s like a coconut. | 他真像个椰子 |
[01:11] | Hard on the outside, but on the inside… | 外面坚硬 里面却 |
[01:15] | – coconut. – Jerry! | -椰子啊 -杰瑞 |
[01:17] | Who said you could watch the Oracle Fire? | 谁允许你看神谕之火了 |
[01:21] | Zog’s leaving the church. We must track his progress. | 佐格要离开教堂了 我们必须跟着他 |
[01:24] | Show me the wizard. | 给我看巫师在干嘛 |
[01:28] | Eye of newt, tail of newt, | 蝾螈眼 蝾螈尾 |
[01:33] | rest of newt and blood of elf. | 蝾螈的残骸 精灵血 |
[01:36] | Doink. | 好了 |
[01:42] | This better be the Elixir of Life. | 你最好配制出了长生灵药 |
[01:44] | I wish it were elixir of death, you fat sack. Oops! | 我希望这是猝死灵药 死胖子 啊呀 |
[01:47] | – What? – Apologies, Your Highness. | -什么 -抱歉 陛下 |
[01:49] | I seem to have accidentally invented a truth serum, | 我好像一不小心配制出了吐真剂 |
[01:52] | you gravy-swilling blowhard! Oh. | 满嘴肉汁的吹牛大王 哦 |
[01:55] | Truth serum? No king wants to hear the truth. | 吐真剂 没有哪个国王想听真话的 |
[01:58] | I want the key to life! | 我要长生不老的药 |
[01:59] | You’ve had elf blood for weeks and what do you got to show for it? | 你拿到精灵血那么久 做出什么来了 |
[02:03] | Well, I created a shampoo that can make any animal laugh. | 我做出了能让任何动物大笑的洗发水 |
[02:09] | How do I know he didn’t used to do that? | 谁知道他是不是以前就这样 |
[02:12] | Make the Elixir of Life | 配制出长生灵药 |
[02:13] | or I’ll throw you in a wizard-proof cage, | 不然我把你关到巫师也难逃的笼子里 |
[02:16] | which for you is a cardboard box with a brick on it. | 对付你只要往纸箱上放棍子压住 |
[02:22] | Promise me you won’t attend my funeral. | 答应我 不要来参加我的葬礼 |
[02:37] | So, I hope our drugged-out kiss isn’t making things awkward. | 希望我们神志不清的吻没有让关系太尴尬 |
[02:41] | – It’s not. – It’s just, | -没有 -只是 |
[02:42] | now we’re in this weird limbo place | 我们当时在那个奇幻的边缘地带 |
[02:44] | and we don’t know what we’re doing. | 不知道在自己做什么 |
[02:46] | I know exactly what we’re doing. We’re shopping for turnips. | 我很清楚自己在做什么 我们要买萝卜 |
[02:49] | Oh, uh, hey, a distraction! | 打断一下 |
[02:56] | What’s going on? Why’s everyone so excited? | 发生什么了 为什么大家都这么兴奋 |
[02:58] | Remember how people used to just work, starve or eat? | 记得以前人们只能工作 挨饿或者吃饭吗 |
[03:01] | Now there’s a fourth thing, entertainment. | 现在有第四件事了 娱乐 |
[03:04] | Entertainment is just a tool that pacifies the masses | 娱乐只是用来安抚大众 |
[03:06] | and leads to the decay and ultimate collapse of civilization. | 引领文明走向堕落和瓦解的工具 |
[03:10] | Let’s clap along. | 我们跟着鼓掌吧 |
[03:12] | Uh, excuse me, pardon me. | 不好意思 让一下 |
[03:14] | Move your fat ass, please. | 请挪一下你的的肥臀 |
[03:17] | Ugh. I really don’t like the view from down here. | 我一点都不喜欢这下边的视野 |
[03:19] | I love to sway and bounce to the music. | 我喜欢随着音乐摇摆跳跃 |
[03:49] | Miss Moonpence? | 月亮便士小姐 |
[03:51] | Yes, Minister? | 是 牧师 |
[03:52] | Do I have an audience with the king this morning? | 我今天早上要觐见国王吗 |
[03:54] | – No, Minister. – Good. | -不用 牧师 -很好 |
[03:56] | I’ve got a lot of official matters to take care of. | 我有很多公事要处理 |
[04:01] | I wonder what’s for lunch. | 中饭吃什么 |
[04:02] | Goat loaf. | 山羊面包 |
[04:05] | With spring vegetables. | 配春天的蔬菜 |
[04:07] | And gravy. | 还有肉汤 |
[04:10] | They’re out of gravy. | 肉汤没有了 |
[04:13] | Oh, I’m in trouble, Oddie. | 我有大麻烦了 奥狄 |
[04:14] | I can’t crack the Elixir of Life | 我制不出长生灵药 |
[04:16] | no matter how much I abracazab and alakazoo. | 我念多少遍吗咪哄 巴扎嘿都没用 |
[04:18] | I’m a fraud! | 我是个骗子 |
[04:20] | I am, aren’t I? | 对不对 |
[04:21] | As a friend and lover, there is none truer than you. | 作为朋友和爱人 没有人比你更诚实了 |
[04:25] | These hands… I thought they had magic. | 这双手 我以为它们有魔法 |
[04:28] | They do, and they will. | 有的 会有用的 |
[04:30] | I just don’t know how to work with this elf blood. | 我就是不知道精灵血怎么用 |
[04:33] | It’s like it’s made of crazy sauce. | 它就像疯狂酱汁一样 |
[04:35] | I’ve tried every spell in the book I have. | 书里所有咒语我都试过了 |
[04:38] | Then perhaps you need a new book. | 那么或许你需要一本新书 |
[04:47] | You see, there was another practitioner of the dark arts here. | 告诉你 还有一个会施黑魔法的人 |
[04:51] | The Witch. | 女巫 |
[04:52] | This was her lair. | 这是她住的地方 |
[04:54] | That’s gonna need more than a fresh coat of frosting. | 这破房子可不是新涂层糖霜就能修好的 |
[05:06] | 《魔法大全》 删减版加不删减版的魔法指南 | |
[05:08] | The Omnicon! | 《魔法大全》 |
[05:09] | The ancient book of spells and easy Sunday dinners | 记载了古老的咒语和周日晚餐的古书 |
[05:12] | of which only two copies are known to exist! | 世界上已知的只有两本 |
[05:15] | The other belongs to Collecticus | 另一本属于收藏杂志社 |
[05:17] | and is still sealed in its original box. | 还封在原装的盒子里 |
[05:27] | Elixir of Life with Rice! | 米饭做的长生灵药 |
[05:35] | At last, the elf. | 终于啊 精灵 |
[05:36] | I’ve been stalking you, but you have come to me. | 我一直在跟踪你 但你自己送上门来了 |
[05:40] | Oh, you’re a stranger. I’ve heard about you. | 你是个陌生人 我听说过你 |
[05:44] | Now, where’s my candy? | 我的糖呢 |
[05:48] | Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[05:51] | Help, help! | 救命 救命 |
[05:53] | Elfo! Where are you? | 艾尔弗 你在哪 |
[05:54] | In here! Hurry, it’s really itchy! | 我在里面 快点 这里好痒啊 |
[06:28] | I escaped. | 我逃出来了 |
[06:29] | No! | 不 |
[06:34] | I’ll find you, Elfo. | 我会找到你的 艾尔弗 |
[06:36] | I knew you should’ve kept him on a leash. | 我就知道 你该用绳子栓着他 |
[06:43] | Mmm, boy, the new armor these days. | 天哪 现在流行的新盔甲 |
[06:45] | Have you seen it? So bulky. | 你见过吗 特别笨重 |
[06:47] | I prefer to stay safe the old-fashioned way, | 我还是喜欢过去保证安全的办法 |
[06:49] | running like a coward. | 像胆小鬼一样跑掉 |
[06:53] | Your Highness, I have miraculous news. | 陛下 我有惊天大消息 |
[06:56] | Great, let me turn this off. | 好 让我把他弄走 |
[07:01] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[07:03] | Sire, we have found the secret to making the Elixir of Life | 陛下 我们发现了用精灵血 |
[07:06] | using elf’s blood. | 配制长生灵药的秘诀 |
[07:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:08] | The blood must be distilled in a special vial, | 血必须在一种特殊的瓶子中提炼 |
[07:12] | known as the Eternity Pendant. | 这瓶子叫做永生吊瓶 |
[07:14] | – And? – We don’t have it. | -然后呢 -我们没有 |
[07:18] | But we do know of its most recent location. | 但我们知道它最近的位置 |
[07:21] | But we looked, and it’s not there. | 但我们去看了 不在那 |
[07:25] | But we can mount a crusade to find the vial. | 但我们可以发起远征来找吊瓶 |
[07:29] | But at least we have the elf. | 再不济我们还有精灵 |
[07:31] | Elfo has been kidnapped! | 小精灵被绑架了 |
[07:32] | Fine, fine, on with the whacking. | 好吧 来吧 别怜惜我 |
[07:35] | Hey! That picture was on the wagon they took Elfo away in! | 绑走精灵的马车上就有这张图 |
[07:39] | Belay the whacking. | 你再忍忍 |
[07:40] | Your Highness, whoever kidnapped Elfo knows about that vial, | 殿下 带走精灵的绑匪知道这个吊瓶 |
[07:43] | which means | 也就是说 |
[07:44] | They’re also after the Elixir of Life. | 他们也在找生命之水 |
[07:47] | Find the vial, and we find Elfo. | 找到吊瓶 也能找到小精灵 |
[07:49] | Send all the knights on a quest for the vial! | 出动所有骑士 势必找到吊瓶 |
[07:52] | Cancel all other quests. | 其他远征先停一停 |
[07:53] | We’ll find the one true god next year. | 我们明年再找真主 |
[07:57] | We can’t let the Eternity Pendant fall into the wrong hands. | 我们不能让永生吊瓶落入坏人之手 |
[08:01] | -Summon our stealthiest assassin. -Right here, sir. | -该召唤隐形刺客了 -我在 阁下 |
[08:05] | Don’t do that. | 吓爹一跳 |
[08:08] | Fellow knights, | 各位骑士 |
[08:09] | my lady, and Mertz’s mother, who insisted on coming. | 夫人 以及死皮赖脸要来的梅尔兹他妈 |
[08:13] | You won’t even know I’m here. Don’t slouch, peanut. | 你们不会注意到我的 直起腰来宝贝 |
[08:17] | We embark on our quest | 我们的目标是 |
[08:18] | to bring immortality to our lord and ruler, | 把永生带给我们的王和统治者 |
[08:21] | the King of Dreamland. | 梦想之地的国王 |
[08:26] | And find Elfo! | 然后找到艾尔弗 |
[08:27] | Aw, that’s sweet. You miss your friend. | 真好 你想念你的朋友 |
[08:30] | But if you don’t find him, maybe I’ll introduce you to my son. | 但如果你没找到 我想介绍你给我儿子认识 |
[08:32] | You look like you’re in his league. | 他应该能看上你 |
[08:44] | The Witch’s spellbook is the key to everything. | 女巫的魔法书至关重要 |
[08:48] | We must find her and ask what she knows about the vial. | 我们得找到她问问吊瓶的事 |
[08:51] | Her new place is just ahead. | 她的新住所就在前头 |
[08:52] | When their gingerbread house blew up, | 她们的姜饼屋爆炸之后 |
[08:54] | she and her sister downsized to a candy condo. | 她和她姐妹搬到了小糖果屋里 |
[09:03] | All right, men, we’ve got ten minutes until our saddles melt. | 马鞍融化前我们有十分钟时间 |
[09:07] | Would you care for some lightly cursed cookies? | 要不要尝尝被稍微诅咒过的饼干 |
[09:10] | If we could get to the point of our visit. | 不如我们直入主题 |
[09:13] | This was yours, was it not, Witch? | 这书是你的吧 女巫 |
[09:15] | Please, call me Gwen. | 请叫我格温 |
[09:17] | Actually, it belonged to my no-good ex-husband, Malfus. | 书是我那弱智前夫的 他叫马尔福斯 |
[09:21] | Ooh, I love it when people talk smack about their exes. | 我太爱听别人叨叨前任了 |
[09:23] | Dish, girl! | 别停 姐妹 |
[09:24] | Malfus was obsessed with making the Elixir of Life. | 马尔福斯沉迷于生命之水 |
[09:27] | And once he found the Eternity Pendant, things went south. | 他找到了永生吊瓶之后 事就跑偏了 |
[09:32] | So where is he now? | 那他现在在哪 |
[09:33] | He went north. | 他跑去了北方 |
[09:34] | He took himself far away from society | 他远离尘世 |
[09:37] | to live atop the highest mountain in the land. | 生活在那里最高的山顶上 |
[09:39] | The Devil’s Snowcone. | 魔鬼雪锥峰 |
[09:57] | “Do you dare enter the Cave of the Single Trap?” | 你有勇气踏入单人陷阱洞穴吗 |
[10:01] | Which of you brave knights will enter first? | 哪位勇士来身先士卒 |
[10:03] | Probably him. | 他来吧 |
[10:04] | Very well. They don’t call me | 那好 敢于牺牲的莫蒂默 |
[10:06] | Mortimer the Expendable for nothing. | 不是白叫的 |
[10:10] | Now that the single trap has been triggered, | 现在单人陷阱已经触发 |
[10:12] | I’m sure the cave is safe to enter. | 我相信洞穴是安全的 |
[10:14] | Allow me. | 请让我来 |
[10:18] | Okay, now that the two-part single trap has been triggered, | 现在两个单人阱已经被触发 |
[10:21] | the cave is even safer to enter. | 洞穴更安全了 |
[10:23] | Turbish? Mertz? | 特比什 梅尔兹 |
[10:24] | What if there’s a third? | 要是有第三个陷阱怎么办 |
[10:25] | You’re not sending my peanut in there. | 不许你让我的宝贝去 |
[10:28] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[10:29] | What? You put on metal clothes, | 咋 你穿上金属盔甲 |
[10:30] | I’m supposed to stop worrying about you? | 我就不用担心你了吗 |
[10:33] | I’d rather die than listen to this. I’m going in. | 我宁愿死也不想听她说下去了 我去 |
[11:01] | I’m hidden in the deepest, darkest part of the cave. | 我藏于洞穴最深最暗之处 |
[11:05] | You shall never find me! | 你们永远找不到我 |
[11:06] | There you are! | 找到你了 |
[11:09] | Are you Malfus the Philosopher? | 你是哲人马尔福斯吗 |
[11:11] | I am. | 是的 |
[11:12] | And who are you, | 你们是何人 |
[11:14] | that you passed through the Single Trap with Two Parts? | 你们居然过了两个单人陷阱 |
[11:17] | I am Sorcerio, Wizard of Wonder. | 我是男巫 神奇巫师 |
[11:19] | Your traps are no match for– | 你的陷阱是敌不过 |
[11:21] | Parties of three or more? | 三个人以上的团体 |
[11:22] | Yes, I must do something about that. | 我是得做点什么了 |
[11:25] | Now, look, we seek the Eternity Pendant. | 听着 我们在找永生吊瓶 |
[11:27] | Have you availed yourself of it and been blessed with immortality? | 你亲自试过并获得永生了吗 |
[11:31] | Immortality is a curse. | 永生是一个诅咒 |
[11:34] | When life is endless, so is everything else. | 当生命没有了尽头 一切都会如此 |
[11:38] | The monotony, the repetition. | 单调 重复 |
[11:40] | The monotony, the repetition. | 单调 重复 |
[11:43] | The monotony, the repetition. | 单调 重复 |
[11:47] | The monotony… | 单调 |
[11:49] | Where was I? | 我说哪了 |
[11:50] | Oh, yes, the repetition. | 对 重复 |
[11:53] | The monotony. | 单调 |
[11:54] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你们讲个故事 |
[11:56] | Please don’t. | 求你别 |
[11:57] | I once knew a charming and brave maiden. | 我曾经遇到一个迷人勇敢的女士 |
[12:00] | Her name was Gwen. | 她叫格温 |
[12:03] | And after all that, we fell for each other, hard. | 之后我们深深地坠入爱河 |
[12:07] | The type of love that is forged in adventure | 那种爱生于冒险 |
[12:09] | and sealed in the bedroom. | 困于床上 |
[12:13] | That is so what I want. | 那是我梦想的爱情 |
[12:14] | Be careful what you wish for. | 要小心你的梦想 |
[12:16] | We pledged our eternal love for each other | 我们承诺彼此永恒的爱 |
[12:19] | and I thought, what if our love could actually be eternal? | 然后我想到 如果爱真的永恒呢 |
[12:23] | All it took was one drop of elf blood. | 只需一滴精灵的血 |
[12:26] | I used it, but Gwen refused. | 我用了吊瓶 格温没有 |
[12:29] | She was the smart one. | 她是明智的 |
[12:31] | We’d already been married for 90 years | 我们结婚九十年了 |
[12:33] | and weren’t sure our 17th dog was going to solve our problems. | 我不确定养第十七只狗能解决我们的问题了 |
[12:38] | It did, for a while. | 在一段时间内奏效了 |
[12:39] | But then it didn’t, so we split. | 但后来就不行了 所以我们分开了 |
[12:42] | I came here, | 丢掉那个可恨的吊瓶之后 |
[12:43] | but not before I got rid of that infernal vial! | 我来到这 |
[12:47] | Got rid of it? | 丢掉了 |
[12:49] | I threw it over the Edge of the World. | 我把它丢出了世界的边缘 |
[12:52] | There’s such a place? | 有这样的地方吗 |
[12:54] | Just up Cherrywood Road. Take a right at the dance academy. | 就沿着樱桃木路 到舞蹈学院的时候右转 |
[12:57] | But it will do you no good to get that vial. | 但你拿到那个吊瓶也没用 |
[12:59] | You need elf’s blood. | 你需要精灵血 |
[13:01] | We have an elf. Or, at least, we had one. | 我们有只精灵 至少曾经有过 |
[13:04] | He was kidnapped. | 他被绑架了 |
[13:05] | By someone with this symbol on their wagon. | 被有着这个车上的符号的人 |
[13:08] | You say they have your elf? | 你说你的精灵在他们手上 |
[13:10] | If they get that vial, it will be cataclysmic! | 如果他们拿到吊瓶 那就太可怕了 |
[13:13] | Find him, and it, and them! | 找到他 它 还有他们 |
[13:16] | And maybe on the way, yourselves. | 也许在途中还能找到你们自己 |
[13:19] | It’s all in my book. | 都在我的书里 |
[13:21] | It’s less a book and more a letter to my father. | 与其说是书 更像是写给我父亲的信 |
[13:24] | Farewell, Malfus. | 再见了马尔福斯 |
[13:25] | Let me give you a gift to help lift your tedium. | 让我来送你个礼物改善一下你沉闷的生活 |
[13:28] | What need have I for a horse? | 我要一匹马干什么 |
[13:31] | This is no ordinary horse. | 这不是普通的马 |
[13:35] | A laughing horse! | 会大笑的马 |
[13:36] | Hooray. The cave will be filled with the sound of laughter | 万岁 这个洞穴会充满笑声了 |
[13:41] | and the smell of horse. | 还有马的味道 |
[13:44] | Now, please, go. | 现在出发吧 |
[13:45] | The Eternity Pendant must not fall into the wrong hands. | 永生吊瓶一定不能落在坏人手里 |
[13:49] | Malfus, how do you know | 马尔福斯 你怎么知道 |
[13:50] | we’ll use the vial properly? | 我们会妥善使用永生吊瓶呢 |
[13:52] | You don’t know anything about us. | 你对我们一无所知 |
[13:53] | I know all about you, Tiabeanie. | 我很了解你 蒂尔碧妮 |
[13:56] | But I didn’t tell you my name. | 我没告诉过你我的名字 |
[13:58] | Well, it’s a long story, I… | 这个说来话长了 |
[14:01] | Hee-ya! | 驾 |
[14:08] | The sound of your laughter brings me such joy. | 你的笑声给我带来了欢乐 |
[14:12] | So I’ll eat your head last. | 所以我会最后再吃你的脑袋的 |
[14:27] | 世界边缘 渐弱的尖叫声 | |
[14:29] | They call it an edge, but it’s really more of a gentle slope! | 他们叫这悬崖 实际上更像个缓坡 |
[14:34] | Well, we’re never gonna find Elfo this way. | 我们这样是找不到艾尔弗的 |
[14:36] | Is that all you care about? | 你在意的是那个吗 |
[14:37] | I’ve lost three of my finest suits of armor. | 我损失了三套最好的盔甲 |
[14:39] | And their contents. | 还有里面的士兵 |
[14:40] | Aw, here’s the world’s smallest lute. | 我懒得听你说了 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna find out what they know in the gift shop. | 我要看看礼品店的人知道些什么 |
[14:47] | Say, Darrell, what happens to the stuff that goes over the edge? | 达雷尔 从这个悬崖掉下去的东西会怎么样 |
[14:50] | It falls forever, I guess. | 我猜一直往下掉吧 |
[14:53] | Has anyone ever gotten something back? | 有人找回过掉下去的东西吗 |
[14:55] | Well, mostly people throw stuff they don’t want back. | 大部分人丢的都是不想要的东西 |
[14:57] | We also sell stuff people don’t want. Do you want some? | 我们也卖人们不想要的东西 你要买吗 |
[15:00] | For a shilling I can engrave it | 给我一先令 我可以给它 |
[15:02] | with the name of an unloved one. | 刻上你不喜欢的人的名字 |
[15:03] | No, thanks, but I will take this rope. | 不 谢了 这根绳子我要了 |
[15:06] | Would you like it engraved for a shilling? | 你要花一先令刻名字吗 |
[15:08] | What part of “No, thanks” Do you not understand? | 你是听不懂”不 谢谢你”的哪一个字 |
[15:11] | The “No” Part. | “不”字 |
[15:33] | -What’s up? -Why did you jump? | -怎么了 -你干嘛要跳 |
[15:35] | Eh, Mrs. Mertz looked at me like she was gonna say something. | 梅尔兹夫人看着我 好像有话要说一样 |
[15:44] | Thank you for saving us, sir. | 谢谢你救了我们 先生 |
[15:46] | I didn’t save you so much as you fell on me. | 我没救你们 你们自己掉到我身上的 |
[15:49] | Make yourselves at home. | 不用客气 |
[15:50] | Would anyone care for regurgitated salmon? | 有谁想要反刍过的三文鱼吗 |
[15:53] | No. That’s gonna be a hard nope. | 不 这个坚决不要 |
[15:55] | No offense, but what the hell’s up with your schnoz? | 无意冒犯 但你的大鼻子是怎么回事 |
[15:58] | I’m a griffin. Half-man, half-bird, half-lion. | 我是狮身鹰首兽 半人半鸟半狮子 |
[16:02] | The last female of my kind. | 这个种族最后的雌性 |
[16:04] | -You’re a lady? -Gender is a spectrum. | -你是个女性 -性别不止两极 |
[16:07] | Why are your people going extinct? | 你们的人为什么灭绝了 |
[16:09] | These days, most men prefer to | 现在的人 |
[16:11] | fornicate with something other than a giant bird. | 大多不愿意和一只大鸟私通了 |
[16:14] | I don’t suppose any of you would be willing to help a gal out? | 我想你们也不会愿意跟我私通吧 |
[16:18] | Is it cultural appropriation if I wear a beak? | 如果我带一个鸟喙的话算不算文化挪用呢 |
[16:20] | Dude, keep your cape on. | 老兄 穿好你的斗篷 |
[16:22] | Look at the stuff in his nest. | 看看他巢里的这些东西 |
[16:23] | I decorated it myself. With objects that fell into it. | 我用掉下来的东西装饰我的巢 |
[16:27] | Many of them engraved. | 很多东西都刻了字 |
[16:29] | This one says “I hate you, Darrell.” | 有一个写着”我恨你 达雷尔” |
[16:32] | Did anything similar to this fall in? | 有没有看着像这样的东西掉下来过 |
[16:35] | No. But that exact thing fell in. | 没有 但这个东西本身掉下来过 |
[16:38] | May we see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[16:39] | No. I traded it years ago to a king with a crown of snakes. | 不 几年前我卖给了一个戴着蛇皇冠的国王 |
[16:44] | A king? From where? | 国王 哪里来的 |
[16:45] | The Lost City of Cremorrah. | 迷失之城克雷莫拉 |
[16:48] | Cremorrah? | 克雷莫拉 |
[16:49] | Of course. Cremorrah. | 当然了 克雷莫拉 |
[16:52] | It’s that creepy exorcist! | 这是那个诡异的驱魔人 |
[16:54] | I have a name, you know. | 我有名字的 |
[16:55] | Big Jo. | 大乔 |
[16:57] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[16:58] | Thank you for the information, Birdman. | 谢谢你的信息 鸟人 |
[17:00] | You’ve saved me a lot of time. | 你救了我好多次了 |
[17:02] | Unlike other villains, I shan’t be telling you my plan. | 不像其他的反派 我不会告诉你我的计划 |
[17:05] | Good day. | 再见 |
[17:09] | Oh, and in my mind, I’m not a villain. | 还有我不觉得自己是个反派 |
[17:11] | I think what I’m doing is good. | 我觉得我是在做好事 |
[17:14] | He must be the one who took Elfo. We gotta go after him. | 肯定是他抓走了艾尔弗 我们得跟着他 |
[17:18] | Birdman, activate! | 鸟人 启动 |
[17:22] | Any other requests? | 还有什么要求吗 |
[17:30] | Help! They tied us up! | 救命 他们把我们绑起来了 |
[17:32] | Hurry, my mom’s gag is coming loose! | 快点 我妈妈的封口布要松了 |
[17:34] | Good luck with that. Giddyup! | 祝你好运了 驾 |
[17:42] | Faster, Porky! | 跑快点 胖胖 |
[17:45] | I have a brilliant idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[17:46] | Birdman, activate! | 鸟人 启动 |
[17:53] | Damn it! Drop another one! | 再丢一个 |
[17:55] | All right, but I’ll need 20 minutes and a big glass of milk. | 我需要二十分钟和一大杯牛奶才行 |
[17:57] | Well, you gotta drop something on them. | 你总得丢点什么砸他们吧 |
[18:02] | What the hell was the egg supposed to do anyway? | 那些蛋到底是用来干什么的 |
[18:05] | Yeah, now what? | 现在呢 |
[18:06] | We gotta sneak our way to the front. | 我们得偷偷到前面去 |
[18:07] | We’ll take ’em by surprise. | 突然袭击 把他们拿下 |
[18:14] | Yeah! | 得手了 |
[18:15] | How sweet. You missed me. | 真好 你没扎到我 |
[18:19] | What the… | 怎么… |
[18:21] | We can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 我们是简单点 还是用笨办法 |
[18:25] | I’m all about the easy way. | 我就喜欢简单的方法 |
[18:45] | – Where am I? – In the hold of a cargo ship. | -我在哪 -被关在一艘货船里 |
[18:48] | Elfo? Oh, my God, where are you? | 艾尔弗 我的天 你在哪 |
[18:50] | In the hold of a cargo ship. | 被关在一艘货船里 |
[18:52] | – I meant, I don’t see you. – I’m in a sack. | -我是说 我没看到你 -我在袋子里 |
[18:55] | And there’s something huge on top of me. Feels like a bear! | 我身上压了个巨大的东西 像是只熊 |
[18:59] | Help, it’s ripping it open! | 救命 袋子被打开了 |
[19:02] | Bean! | 小碧 |
[19:03] | Oh, Elfo, I’m so happy to see you! | 艾尔弗 看见你真高兴 |
[19:06] | Look at your sweet face! I missed you so much! | 看你可爱的脸 我好想你 |
[19:09] | Oh, I missed you so much! | 我超级想你 |
[19:11] | Porky and Big Jo have a really toxic relationship. | 胖胖和大乔的关系有毒 |
[19:16] | Behold! The Lost City of Cremorrah! | 看 迷失之城克雷莫拉 |
[19:18] | 欢迎来到 迷失之城 克雷莫拉 | |
[19:20] | Eh, I’ve beheld better. | 我见过更好的 |
[19:22] | How are we supposed to | 连城市都找不到 |
[19:23] | find the vial if we can’t even find the city? | 我们要怎么找到吊瓶 |
[19:25] | Legend has it, the Eternity Pendant | 传说永生吊瓶 |
[19:27] | is awakened by proximity to an elf. | 会被靠近的精灵唤醒 |
[19:29] | As Elfo nears it, the vial will give off a tone. | 当艾尔弗靠近的时候 吊瓶会发出声音 |
[19:32] | You expect me to crawl around | 你要我在这个巨热的地方 |
[19:34] | this overheated hellscape until I hear a beep? | 爬来爬去直到听到提示吗 |
[19:37] | No, Mr. Elfo, I expect you to fry. | 不 艾尔弗先生 我希望你被烤熟了 |
[19:44] | You gotta be kidding. | 你在逗我吧 |
[19:48] | That’s hot. Mother bitch. | 好烫 妈了个巴子的 |
[19:53] | Thanks, Bean. I’m not burning anymore. | 谢了 小碧 我不觉得烫了 |
[19:55] | Now the only pain is humiliation. | 现在对我来说唯一的伤痛就是屈辱了 |
[19:59] | I think I found something! It may be… | 我想我找到了什么 可能是 |
[20:04] | A way in. | 入口 |
[20:09] | – What happened here? – Maru happened here. | -这里发生了什么 -马鲁国 |
[20:14] | I have no idea what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[20:15] | I’m just really short of breath. | 我只是喘不过气来 |
[20:16] | Cremorrah was a kingdom of unimaginable wealth… of snakes. | 克雷莫拉是以蛇为财富的国家 |
[20:21] | Their thriving snake-based economy | 他们以蛇为基础的繁荣经济 |
[20:23] | was the envy of the known world. | 令全世界都艳羡 |
[20:25] | People became so wealthy, | 人们特别富有 |
[20:27] | their pockets were bursting with snakes. | 他们口袋里装满了蛇 |
[20:30] | The neighboring kingdom of Maru, with its mouse-based economy, | 邻国马鲁国 其经济以老鼠为基础 |
[20:33] | was both jealous and in constant peril. | 既嫉妒又处于不断的危险之中 |
[20:37] | Maru decided to attack Cremorrah, | 马鲁国决定攻击克雷莫拉 |
[20:39] | but, with no army, they were forced to resort to magic. | 但是没有军队 他们被迫诉诸于魔法 |
[20:42] | They made a potion that could vanquish an entire kingdom | 他们制作了不用一刀一剑 |
[20:45] | without a single sword. | 就可以征服整个王国的吊瓶 |
[20:50] | Maru flooded Cremorrah with the potion | 马鲁将吊瓶倒满克雷莫拉 |
[20:52] | and the residents were instantly turned to stone. | 居民立刻变成了石头 |
[20:55] | But the king wasn’t here. | 但国王并不在 |
[20:57] | Clearly, his people had a wild wingding while he was away. | 显然 他的子民在他不在时进行了大狂欢 |
[21:00] | Can you imagine such disrespect? | 你能想象这种无礼吗 |
[21:04] | I cannot imagine. Such disrespect. | 我想象不到 太无礼了 |
[21:07] | When the king returned, he found everyone frozen in place. | 国王回来发现所有人都僵在原地 |
[21:11] | That must be why he sought the powers of the Eternity Pendant. | 那一定是他寻求永生吊瓶的力量的原因 |
[21:23] | Noice. | 噪音 |
[21:24] | He didn’t have elf’s blood, so he, too, was turned to stone. | 他没有精灵血 所以他也变成了石头 |
[21:28] | Still, he was the last to possess it. | 但他仍然是最后一个拥有吊瓶的人 |
[21:30] | Find the king, find the vial. | 找到国王 找到吊瓶 |
[21:51] | There he is. | 他在这 |
[21:52] | Remember the solemn moment we first laid eyes on King Doris. | 记住我们第一次看到多里斯国王的庄严时刻 |
[21:56] | Wow, one day you’re an amazing civilization, | 前一天还是厉害的文明帝国 |
[22:00] | the next you’re a creepy spook-house. | 下一天就成了恐怖鬼屋 |
[22:06] | Forty-five years of necromancing has led me to this moment. | 45年的通灵引导我到这一刻 |
[22:10] | Porky, quit joking around and search the king. | 胖胖 不开玩笑了 去搜国王的身 |
[22:21] | You will never get the vial! | 你永远也拿不到吊瓶的 |
[22:23] | You’re not a stone guard guy! | 你不是石卫 |
[22:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:27] | I am an assassin from Maru, in the service of Emperor Cloyd. | 我是马鲁国的刺客 效忠于克洛伊德国王 |
[22:30] | And what is your charge? | 你负责干什么 |
[22:32] | To protect the Eternity Pendant! And to answer all questions! | 保护永生吊瓶 回答所有问题 |
[22:36] | Let’s slip out under cover of all the clanking. | 咱们趁着打斗赶快溜出去吧 |
[22:39] | Bean, wait. If we come home without the vial, | 小碧 等等 如果我们不带吊瓶回去 |
[22:42] | your dad will pop a blood vessel. Probably one of yours. | 你爸会暴怒的 也许还会收拾你 |
[22:45] | We don’t even know where it is. | 但我们不知道吊瓶在哪 |
[22:46] | It’s not on the frozen king guy. | 不在那个僵住的国王身上 |
[22:58] | Looks like a bunch of dead mice and… | 看起来有一堆死老鼠和… |
[23:10] | Nothing to see here. | 这里没什么好看的 |
[23:27] | – Got ya! – No! Let go! | -抓到你了 -不 放手 |
[23:30] | Because of you, I lost a hand in that volcano. | 因为你 我掉进火山口失去了一只手 |
[23:32] | And now you shall lose a foot, | 现在你应该失去一只脚 |
[23:34] | as I take this boot and all that’s within it. | 我要拿走这只鞋和鞋里的东西 |
[23:40] | No wonder Porky hates you. | 怪不得胖胖恨你 |
[23:43] | My shiny new arm! | 我闪闪发亮的新胳膊 |
[23:45] | Go! | 快走 |
[23:47] | She’s leaving with the vial! | 她带着吊瓶走了 |
[23:50] | Weren’t you told not to let anyone take it? | 你不是应该不让任何人拿走吊瓶吗 |
[23:52] | Not anyone, just you. My job is done. | 不是任何人 只有你 我的工作结束了 |
[23:55] | See you in Hell, weirdo. | 地狱见 怪人 |
[24:02] | Let’s see how you like getting bottled up. | 看看你喜不喜欢被封住 |
[24:05] | You’ll never be able to fill this whole room with sand. | 你们是不能用沙子把这地方填平的 |
[24:08] | Uh, sure we will. There’s a whole desert up here. | 当然可以 这上面有一整个沙漠 |
[24:35] | Our plan is even closer to fruition. | 我们的计划就要实现了 |
[24:38] | To the end of Dreamland. | 敬梦想之地的终结 |
[24:46] | While I question their evil motives, | 当我质疑他们邪恶的动机的时候 |
[24:48] | it is nice to see them happy. | 看到他们开心也挺好 |
[24:58] | Immortality is folly. | 永生是愚蠢的 |
[25:00] | Those who desire it become | 渴望永生的人 |
[25:02] | blind to what is precious and right before them, | 会看不到他们眼前珍贵的东西 |
[25:05] | our daily lives. | 我们的日常生活 |
[25:07] | That we may live each day and say… | 我们可以活在当下 说… |
[25:12] | You know, I’m profoundly lonely, but I think you should leave. | 我虽孤独 但也希望你走 |