时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | You sure this is safe? | 你确定这里安全吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah, the princess is almost never here. | 确定 公主平时根本不在这里 |
[00:40] | You know, we could’ve just made out at the donkey auction. | 其实我们在驴市就可以亲热的 |
[00:42] | Yeah, but where’s the thrill of that? | 是的 但是那又有什么刺激可言呢 |
[00:44] | I mean, don’t you like it dangerous? | 难道你不喜欢危险的爱吗 |
[00:47] | Have you ever made out in front of donkeys? | 你在驴面前亲热过吗 |
[00:49] | Yeah, they get real judgey. | 它们可挺挑剔的 |
[00:52] | Holy crap, you’re Princess Tiabeanie! | 我了个去 你是蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[00:55] | No, I’m just a normal teenager, | 不 我就是个普通的青少年 |
[00:58] | high on bread mold, breaking into castles. | 没事磕磕药 闯闯城堡 |
[01:01] | Then why is there a portrait of you? | 那为什么这有你的画像 |
[01:02] | What are you, an art critic? Shut up. | 怎么 你是艺术评论家吗 闭嘴 |
[01:05] | Sorry, Bean. | 对不起 小碧 |
[01:06] | I heard guys that go with you end up dead. | 我听说跟你好过的人都死了 |
[01:09] | Who’d you hear that from? Get out of here, scribe guy. | 你从哪听说的 出来 抄写员 |
[01:11] | “Embarrassed yet unbowed, | “抄写员感到尴尬 |
[01:13] | the scrivener made his egress. | 但仍昂首挺胸地离开了 |
[01:15] | But he would continue to listen outside the door, | 但他将会继续从门外偷听 |
[01:17] | unbeknownst to the princess.” | 而公主则毫无察觉” |
[01:19] | Look, uh, maybe I’ll see you sometime. | 听着 也许我们最好改日再见 |
[01:22] | Fine, coward. | 就这样吧 懦夫 |
[01:23] | Your hands were all rough and sexy, anyway. | 反正你的手也是粗糙而性感的 |
[01:26] | Go! Go use them on yourself or whatever. | 走吧 回去自己撸吧 |
[01:30] | Fun night? | 愉快的一夜 |
[01:32] | I just want to do what everybody else does, | 我只是想做普通人做的事 |
[01:33] | but I can’t if they’re all so scared of my stupid dad. | 但是别人都这么害怕我爸我就做不成 |
[01:36] | Luci, you’re my personal demon. | 路西 你是我的专属恶魔 |
[01:38] | What do you think I should do? | 你认为我该怎么做 |
[01:39] | Eh, easy. Kill Zog, hollow out his corpse | 这简单 把佐格杀了 把尸体掏空 |
[01:41] | and wear it around from time to time, | 没事披着他的人皮出去转转 |
[01:43] | so people think he’s still alive. | 大家就会认为他还活着 |
[01:46] | It’s a perfect crime. | 一桩完美罪案 |
[01:47] | Bean, you doing anything weird in here I should know about? | 小碧 你又瞒着我在这做怪事了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, just making murder plans with my cat. | 是的 跟我的猫计划犯罪呢 |
[01:53] | Oh, that’s nice. Good night, honey. | 那挺好的 晚安宝贝 |
[01:56] | Oh, my God, it’s always just gonna be me and my cat, isn’t it? | 天啊 永远就只有我和我的猫了是吗 |
[02:05] | Our secret society meets tonight? | 我们的秘密社团今晚集会吗 |
[02:08] | No, not until the king leaves the castle. | 不行 国王离开城堡之后才可以 |
[02:10] | The elf. Speak only in code. | 精灵在这 用暗语对话 |
[02:13] | We won’t convene the cookie club | 在蠢货离开城堡前 |
[02:16] | until the asswipe leaves the castle. | 我们不会召开甜品俱乐部会议 |
[02:19] | I couldn’t help but overhear | 我不小心听见了 |
[02:21] | your secret conversation. Mind if I join? | 你们的秘密谈话 介意我加入吗 |
[02:24] | Yes. Yes, we do. | 是的 我们介意 |
[02:26] | Hey, Sorcerio, how’s that elf blood comin’ along? | 巫师 精灵血液弄的怎么样了 |
[02:30] | I’m not getting any younger. | 我已不再年轻了 |
[02:31] | Oh, you will soon, my sire. | 你马上就会重返青春了 陛下 |
[02:34] | Hi, asswipe. | 你好 蠢货 |
[02:36] | Don’t worry, my liege. | 别担心 我的陛下 |
[02:37] | His lack of blood has put him in a delirious state. | 他由于贫血导致了精神错乱 |
[02:41] | We’ll give him a sedative. | 我们这就给他打镇定剂 |
[02:42] | Hand me ten ccs of brick. | 给我拿10cc的砖头 |
[02:53] | I love living where I work. I never have to leave. | 我喜欢我工作的地方 我永远不用离开 |
[02:57] | And I never have to work. And people have to do what I say. | 我也永远不用工作 我说什么就是什么 |
[03:00] | More corn. More gravy. | 上玉米 上酱汁 |
[03:03] | Bean, you ever see a guy eat a whole chicken? | 小碧 你见过有人吃下一整只鸡吗 |
[03:05] | Yes, yesterday, you. | 见过 昨天 你吃的 |
[03:07] | Oh, right. | 哦对的 |
[03:10] | These bones are getting caught in my throat. Fetch me some water. | 鸡骨头卡喉咙里了 给我拿水来 |
[03:14] | I know I don’t hydrate as much as I should, | 我知道我平时不怎么喝水 |
[03:16] | but is this what water’s supposed to look like? | 但是水是长这样的吗 |
[03:18] | It’s fresh from the local well, sire. | 这是本地水井里刚打上来的 陛下 |
[03:23] | I’ve already summoned the plumber. | 我已经传唤水管工了 |
[03:25] | Good. I’d like to tell him I’m disappointed in his work. | 很好 我要跟他说我对他的工作很失望 |
[03:29] | I’m disappointed in your work. | 我对你的工作很失望 |
[03:31] | Thank you! That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me! | 谢谢你 这是你对我说过最动听的话 |
[03:37] | Trying to get me to drink this water like I’m some kinda idiot. | 想让我喝这种水 以为我是白痴吗 |
[03:40] | What is this, my first rodeo? | 这是什么 我的第一次牛仔大赛吗 |
[03:42] | What’s a rodeo? What were we talking about? | 什么是牛仔大赛 我们刚说什么来着 |
[03:44] | Man, I’m thirsty. | 天 我太渴了 |
[03:51] | Oh, I’m dying over here. | 我要死了 |
[03:55] | Oh, why did I behead everyone with a medical license? | 为什么我把有行医执照的人都斩首了 |
[03:59] | We take Zoggy to a spa | 我们带小佐佐去温泉会所 |
[04:01] | where I get waited on hand and foot. | 我也能好好保养一下 |
[04:03] | Stay as long as you can, even if it takes the whole weekend. | 你尽量待久一点 就算整个周末也行 |
[04:06] | People rarely recover before Saturday night. | 人们很少有在周六晚上前痊愈的 |
[04:09] | Okay. But there better not be any funny business | 好的 但我离开的这段时间 |
[04:12] | while I’m gone. | 你最好别在家胡闹 |
[04:14] | You can count on me, sire. | 你可以指望我 陛下 |
[04:15] | And the rest of you, too. Odval, you’re in charge. | 你们几个也一样 奥德瓦 你来负责 |
[04:20] | Keep your eyes on Bean and her weird friends. | 看着点小碧和她的古怪朋友们 |
[04:25] | Oh, neat. I’m gonna name them | 真不错 我要管它们叫 |
[04:27] | Winky, Blinky and Soul-Stealer. | 闪闪 亮亮 和窃魂者 |
[04:29] | Please don’t name my eyes. | 请不要给我的眼睛命名 |
[04:31] | Hey, little guy, | 小家伙 |
[04:33] | if I find so much as a misplaced hair when I get back, | 要是我回来发现有一点点不对劲 |
[04:36] | I’ll cut off your arm. | 我就把你的手臂砍掉 |
[04:37] | Okay, but not my lucky arm. | 好吧 但别砍我的幸运臂 |
[04:40] | Which one’s your lucky arm? | 哪个是你的幸运臂 |
[04:42] | Okay, fine, both of them. | 好吧 两个都砍 |
[04:46] | Come on. Go. | 快点 出发了 |
[04:50] | Don’t let the drawbridge hit your ass on the way out. | 出门时候别磕吊桥上 |
[04:53] | The king may be ill, | 国王也许生病了 |
[04:55] | but we mustn’t let this | 但我们决不能 |
[04:56] | grave occurrence weigh down our somber hearts. | 因为这沉重的打击而意志消沉 |
[04:59] | We must carry on and take comfort in prayer… | 我们要坚持住 用祈祷来安慰自己 |
[05:05] | Oh, I’ve got to keep it together | 我得忍着点 |
[05:07] | until he’s out of the gates, at least. | 至少等他出大门再笑 |
[05:14] | Them’s good people. | 真是我的好子民 |
[05:24] | Okay, the one thing I do know | 好了 这事我清楚 |
[05:26] | is when your parents are out of town, | 父母出门的时候 |
[05:28] | that’s when the fun begins. | 就可以好好享受生活了 |
[05:30] | Now, if I was a normal kid, what would I do? | 假如我是个普通小孩 我会做什么呢 |
[05:33] | Throw a party. | 开个派对 |
[05:34] | Man, I have wanted to throw one of those | 自从五年前 派对这东西被发明以来 |
[05:37] | ever since they were invented five years ago. | 我就想开一个了 |
[05:39] | Wait. What are you guys doing? | 等等 你们在做什么 |
[05:41] | Zog said he’d cut off my arms. | 佐格说他会砍掉我的手臂的 |
[05:43] | Sure, he said it. | 没错 他说了 |
[05:44] | Did he mean it? We’ll find out. | 他是认真的吗 我们倒可以看看 |
[05:46] | Come on, man. Parties are where heroes are born. | 拜托 派对是英雄诞生的地方 |
[05:49] | Deals are made, wallets are lost, | 谈成生意的地方 丢失钱包的地方 |
[05:52] | people hook up. | 人们互相勾搭的地方 |
[05:53] | Often the most regrettable hookups. | 一般还是那种最让人遗憾的勾搭 |
[05:57] | That’s cool. That’s cool. | 太酷了 太酷了 |
[05:59] | I can be somebody’s regret. | 我也能成为某人的遗憾了 |
[06:03] | Yes! Okay, do you guys realize what’s happening? | 太棒了 你们意识到会发生什么了吗 |
[06:05] | For one night, | 有整整一个晚上 |
[06:07] | we get to do whatever we want. | 我们可以做任何想做的事 |
[06:09] | I’m gonna drink flaming grog from a baby skull. | 我要用婴儿脑壳喝燃烧的烈酒 |
[06:12] | I’m gonna drink milk out of my shoe. | 我要从我的鞋里喝牛奶 |
[06:17] | I already had milk in there. | 这里面已经有些牛奶了 |
[06:20] | 温泉养生会所 提供镇上最饥渴的水蛭 | |
[06:29] | Hey, welcome to the spa. I’m Chazz. | 你好 欢迎来做水疗 我是查兹 |
[06:31] | I’ll be doing all your body butters and light touching. | 我会为你全身推油并进行轻触按摩 |
[06:35] | What are these clamps for? | 这些锁具是做什么的 |
[06:36] | To hold you down while I talk to you. | 当我说话时用来把你固定住的呀 |
[06:38] | Now let me ask you a few questions. | 现在让我问你几个问题 |
[06:40] | Does it hurt when I poke you like this? | 我这样戳你的时候疼吗 |
[06:42] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[06:44] | Now, how does it feel when I slap your belly like this? | 当我这样打你肚子的时候 感觉如何 |
[06:48] | Okay, last question. | 好的 最后一个问题 |
[06:50] | Have you ever been clamped down naked on a slab | 你以前曾经赤裸着身子 |
[06:52] | by a lunatic who doesn’t work for the spa? | 被一个并不在温泉工作的疯子锁在板子上吗 |
[06:54] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[06:56] | Don’t rattle the clamps. It enrages me. | 不要再哗啦手铐了 会激怒我的 |
[07:01] | Okay, first up, guest list. | 好的 第一件事 客人名单 |
[07:03] | No Dreamland dudes. | 不能请梦想之地的居民们 |
[07:05] | They’re too scared of Zog. | 他们太害怕佐格了 |
[07:06] | Also, they’re kinda plague-y and I just… | 还有 他们有点讨人厌 而我 |
[07:08] | I can’t deal with lips falling off when I kiss people right now. | 我实在受不了接吻时把对方惊掉下巴 |
[07:12] | Sounds like Bean may prefer a mysterious stranger | 听起来小碧更想要个有着橄榄色肌肤 |
[07:15] | with olive skin and an unbridled sense of caution. | 放荡不羁却又谨慎的神秘陌生人 |
[07:19] | Bean, do you prefer Elfo? | 小碧 你喜欢艾尔弗吗 |
[07:20] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:22] | But do you? | 不过你喜欢吗 |
[07:23] | Don’t answer unless it’s yes. | 答案不是”是”的话就不要回答 |
[07:25] | Dude, decide what you want, | 伙计 想好你想要什么 |
[07:27] | drink till you have the nerve to go for it, | 使劲喝直到鼓足了去争取的勇气 |
[07:29] | then keep drinking | 然后继续喝 |
[07:29] | so the inevitable rejection doesn’t hurt so bad. | 这样那个无法避免的拒绝就不会那么痛了 |
[07:32] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[07:33] | I guess I’ve always wanted to watch | 就是我一直想与梦中的女孩 |
[07:35] | the sunrise with a girl I fancy. | 一起看日出 |
[07:37] | Just say Bean. You want to watch the sunrise with Bean. | 就是小碧呗 你想和小碧看日出 |
[07:40] | Well, stop saying what I mean. | 别再说出我真正的意思了 |
[07:42] | Hear ye, hear ye! Where are my party people at? | 号外 号外 爱派对的人在哪 |
[07:47] | There shall be, tonight at the castle, a wicked rager, | 今夜 地点是城堡 一位邪恶的暴怒者 |
[07:49] | open to any in the kingdom who know how to rage wickedly. | 欢迎王国内任何会暴怒的人光临 |
[08:07] | Party tonight. But don’t tell anyone. | 今晚有派对 不过别告诉任何人 |
[08:23] | You guys have a band? | 你们还有乐队 |
[08:24] | I didn’t know you were interesting. | 我不知道你们还挺有趣啊 |
[08:25] | Right now we mostly play corn exchanges, | 目前我们主要在谷物交易所演凑 |
[08:28] | but a lot of times, | 不过很多时候 |
[08:29] | people look up from what they’re doing. | 人们也想从正忙着的事情中歇口气 |
[08:30] | Wow, maybe someday you guys will play Cornchella. | 也许哪天你们会去”谷”契拉音乐节演出 |
[08:34] | Hey, guys. Has the party started | 大家好 派对已经开始了吗 |
[08:37] | or is the kingdom’s most eligible bachelor already here? | 还是说王国内最优质的单身汉已经来了 |
[08:41] | I don’t know. Has literally anyone other than you arrived? | 不知道 除你之外真的还有其他人来了吗 |
[08:43] | Aw, I think he looks cute, | 我觉得他长得挺可爱的 |
[08:46] | like the mayor of Babyville. | 像是北鼻镇的镇长 |
[08:48] | Why do you always have to compare me to a cute baby? | 你为什么老是把我和可爱的宝宝做比较呢 |
[08:51] | I’m a cute man. | 我是个可爱的男人 |
[08:52] | Aw, yes, you are. | 是啊 你是的 |
[08:55] | That’s enough. Stop. | 够了 停手 |
[09:00] | That’s enough! | 真是够了 |
[09:08] | Wow, lights. | 灯亮了 |
[09:10] | Okay, boys. | 好了 两位 |
[09:11] | Let’s make this night so legendary, | 让咱们把今夜变为传奇 |
[09:13] | they caution children about it. | 最好以后可以用来吓唬小孩子了 |
[09:16] | Lower the drawbridge! | 把吊桥放下来 |
[09:22] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[09:23] | Uh, yeah, lower the giant painting of the countryside. | 好吧 把画着乡村风景的巨画放下来 |
[09:33] | Is this Number One Castle Drive? | 这里是城堡路1号吗 |
[09:39] | *Let’s party* | *让我们狂欢吧* |
[09:52] | Welcome, Seekers. | 欢迎 追寻者们 |
[09:54] | Take your assigned positions | 请按规定位置就座 |
[09:56] | and prepare for our sacred ceremony. | 为我们神圣的仪式做好准备 |
[09:58] | At the sound of the gong, let the ritual begin. | 锣声响起时 仪式开始 |
[10:09] | Hey, so, you gonna ask me to dance or what, huh? | 你要邀请我跳舞或者做些什么吗 |
[10:13] | Dance? Why, I’d be delighted. I love to dance. | 跳舞 我很荣幸 我爱跳舞 |
[10:18] | You’re King Zog’s daughter. | 你是佐格国王的女儿 |
[10:20] | It’s cool, man. He’s out of town, so– | 没关系 他出门了 所以 |
[10:22] | Actually, sorry, I’m late for a crusade. | 事实上 抱歉 我参加圣战要迟到了 |
[10:26] | I love to dance. Watch this. | 我爱跳舞 看吧 |
[10:33] | Why does everyone have to know me? | 为什么所有人都认识我呢 |
[10:57] | Did you wanna maybe dance? No, me neither. | 你想不想跳支舞呢 不 我也不想 |
[11:01] | I don’t either. I hate dancing. | 我也不想 我讨厌跳舞 |
[11:05] | Do you wanna dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[11:06] | It would… It’d be crazy if we danced right now, right? | 如果我们现在跳舞 简直是疯了 对吗 |
[11:15] | Look at all those fools dancing. It would be so… | 看看那些跳舞的笨蛋们 如果… |
[11:18] | It would be so stupid for us to join them, right? | 如果我们加入进去就太傻了 对吗 |
[11:25] | Almost everyone’s dancing. I mean… | 几乎所有人都在跳舞 我是说 |
[11:28] | would… would you… | 你 你想不想 |
[11:31] | Would you wanna do that as well? | 你想不想也跳一下呢 |
[11:39] | 312 313 312, 313… | |
[11:42] | You’re missing your chance, dude. | 你要错过机会了 哥们 |
[11:44] | Oh, great, now you made me lose count. | 很好 现在你害我不记得数到哪了 |
[11:47] | This is your moment. | 就是现在 |
[11:48] | She’s standing there alone. You’re all fueled up on cheese. | 她一个人站在那边 你却一个劲吃奶酪 |
[11:51] | Make your move, stupid! | 行动啊 笨蛋 |
[11:53] | You’re right. I’m gonna march up to Bean | 你说得对 我要走到小碧跟前 |
[11:55] | and say something I’ll have figured out by the time I get there. | 把路上想到的话告诉她 |
[12:09] | Hey, you can’t park on my lawn. | 你不能停在我的草坪上 |
[12:11] | My flaming arrow says I can. | 我的火焰箭说可以 |
[12:13] | You’ve got a talking flaming arrow? | 你有会说话的火焰箭 |
[12:16] | What? No, it’s just a regular arrow. | 什么 不 就是普通的箭 |
[12:19] | Well, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:20] | Things get confusing in a world | 在这个时不时有魔法和诅咒的世界里 |
[12:22] | with occasional magic and curses. | 事情有时让人摸不着头脑 |
[12:24] | And while I am a fan of such worlds, | 我喜欢这种世界 |
[12:25] | I just feel some more clearly set out rules | 我只是觉得行为规定 什么能做什么不能 |
[12:28] | for what can and cannot happen would help us– | 如果更清楚一些 可以帮我们… |
[12:33] | He says it’s okay to park here. | 他说可以停在这里 |
[12:38] | Elfo. Would you look at us, huh? | 艾尔弗 你看我们 |
[12:41] | Couple of wallflowers, | 两个没事干的人 |
[12:43] | standing over by the snack table eating chee… | 站在点心桌旁边吃奶酪 |
[12:46] | What happened to all the cheese? | 奶酪都去哪了 |
[12:49] | There were over 300 cubes over here. | 本来那里有三百多块 |
[12:52] | Bean, Bean, Bean. | 小碧 小碧 小碧 |
[12:55] | – Um, well, can I be honest with you? – Yeah, of course. | -我能和你说实话吗 -当然 |
[12:59] | When I left Elfwood, I had no idea why, | 我离开精灵森林时 我不知道为什么 |
[13:01] | but then, here, tonight, | 但今晚 此时此刻 |
[13:05] | I feel like I finally know why. | 我想我终于知道为什么了 |
[13:11] | I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[13:13] | Go ahead. Say it. | 接着说 |
[13:15] | – I’m into big girls. – What? | -我喜欢大个的女孩 -什么 |
[13:18] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[13:19] | Before I left, | 我离开之前 |
[13:20] | I didn’t have any idea that my size, my stature, was… | 我不知道我的身材 个子算不算是 |
[13:25] | What do you call it? | 叫什么来着 |
[13:26] | – Dinky? – What? | -娇小 -什么 |
[13:29] | I don’t if I’d say “Dinky.” | 我不知道是不是叫娇小 |
[13:31] | I guess what I’m trying to get at, | 我猜我想说的 |
[13:34] | and not so eloquently, but… | 又表达得不太好 不过 |
[13:36] | could you ever go out with a guy who’s dinky? | 你会和娇小的男生约会吗 |
[13:40] | Well, I have been drinking a lot tonight, | 我今晚酒喝多了 |
[13:43] | so it might just be the grog talking, | 有可能是酒后乱说话 |
[13:45] | but, you know, I think maybe I– | 不过 我想我或许 |
[13:48] | Oh, God, Vikings! | 天哪 维京海盗 |
[13:51] | Let’s burn this place down! | 让我们点燃这里 |
[13:56] | With our smooth northern dance style. | 用我们优美的北方舞步 |
[14:01] | 温泉养生会所 提供镇上最饥渴的水蛭 | |
[14:06] | You still seem tense. | 你好像还是很紧张 |
[14:07] | Chazz is gonna take it down a notch, okay? | 查兹会让你轻松一些的 |
[14:10] | Just me and you. | 只有我和你 |
[14:12] | Just Chazz and the king, havin’ a dialogue. | 只有查兹和国王 聊一聊天 |
[14:15] | You know, I thought about being a king once. | 我也想过当国王 |
[14:17] | Just wasn’t born that way. Those are the breaks. | 只是没有那个命 也是令我心碎 |
[14:22] | Oh, would you listen to me. Woe is Chazz, huh? | 你听我说 查兹真悲哀 |
[14:26] | Woe is gonna be you if you don’t– | 你真的要悲哀了 要是你 |
[14:30] | We all get to share our feelings. | 我们都要分享自己的心情 |
[14:32] | This here is the feeling stick. | 这是心情手杖 |
[14:35] | Whoever holds the stick gets to share their feelings. | 拿着手杖的人可以分享心情 |
[14:38] | I’m feelin’ furious! I’m gonna– | 我感觉很愤怒 我要 |
[14:41] | Bup, bup, bup. Who has the stick? | 不对不对 谁拿着手杖 |
[14:44] | Chazz has the stick. | 查兹拿着手杖 |
[14:45] | He sure does. And how do you feel about that? | 对了 那你感觉怎么样 |
[14:49] | Ha! Chazzed. Only I can share the feelings. | 不许说话 只有我能分享心情 |
[14:52] | But seriously, I was a chubby kid… | 不过说真的 我小时候胖乎乎的 |
[14:54] | and even though I knew I was destined for greatness, | 虽然我知道我注定不凡 |
[14:57] | the flab on my arms said different. | 我手臂上的肥肉却阻止了我 |
[15:01] | Poor Chazz. | 可怜的查兹 |
[15:04] | Oh, no. Party crashers! | 哦不 不速之客 |
[15:06] | Uh, night’s over! Tell your parents to pick you up. | 派对结束了 叫爸妈们来接吧 |
[15:10] | Hey, chill out. This is Bean’s party. | 冷静点 这是小碧的派对 |
[15:13] | Horse at a party! Party horse rules! | 派对上来马了 派对来马最棒了 |
[15:16] | Hey, nice. She drank her way out of depression like a pro. | 真行啊 她一醉解千愁啊 像个老手 |
[15:20] | Stupid lucky horse. | 幸运的笨马 |
[15:24] | Easy, girl. | 放轻松 马儿 |
[15:30] | The horse has big, beautiful teeth. Like you. | 这马的牙齿又大又美 真像你 |
[15:33] | Your tooth is beautiful, too. | 你的牙齿也很美 |
[15:41] | Um, please don’t sit in the king’s chair. | 请不要坐在国王的宝座上 |
[15:44] | It’s for his royal ass only. Thank you. | 这是专门给他尊敬的屁股坐的 谢谢 |
[15:46] | Ha! Kings! I fear no kings. Queens either. | 国王 我才不怕国王 也不怕王后 |
[15:50] | Dukes kinda give me the willies, but kings? Bah! | 公爵我倒有点怕 但是国王 切 |
[15:54] | Hi. You seem unafraid of kings | 嗨 你看样子不怕国王 |
[15:56] | and probably have other qualities. | 或许还有别的特点 |
[15:58] | I am also funny guy… | 我还是个搞笑的人 |
[16:01] | because inside there is pain. | 因为内心有伤痛 |
[16:03] | Welcome to my party. | 欢迎来到我的派对 |
[16:04] | So this is your castle? | 那这是你的城堡 |
[16:06] | You’re not like some stuck up princess, are you? | 你不是什么被困的公主吧 |
[16:09] | Did I say my party? I meant thy party. | 我说的是我的派对吗 我是说尔之派对 |
[16:13] | I’m all about possessive pronouns. | 我很在意物主代词的 |
[16:15] | They be the latest thing, does not thee know? | 这是最流行的 汝不知吗 |
[16:18] | Where I come from, we don’t possess our pronouns. | 在我们那里 我们并不是代词的主人 |
[16:21] | We let them run free, like the majestic snow chimp. | 我们让它们自由奔跑 像黑白猩猩一样 |
[16:26] | Can I show you around? | 我能带你四处转转吗 |
[16:30] | Odval and Sorcerio will put an end to all this naughtiness. | 奥德瓦和巫师会结束这场闹剧 |
[16:40] | – Oh, my! – Wow. | -我的天哪 -哇 |
[16:42] | Elfo, you mustn’t be here. | 艾尔弗 你不能来这里 |
[16:43] | This is an ancient secret society | 这是一个古老的秘密协会 |
[16:45] | that conducts great matters of state and diplomacy. | 负责处理国家和外交大事 |
[16:48] | We are the shadow behind the crown, | 我们是国王身后的人 |
[16:50] | the prime movers of history, the unseen hand. | 最重要的历史推动者 看不见的手 |
[16:55] | It looks like people are just having sex. | 看起来刚刚大家都在滚床单 |
[16:58] | Oh, yes, we do that, too. Diplomacy is complicated. | 没错 我们也做了 外交很复杂的 |
[17:02] | I don’t want to interrupt whatever those four people are doing, | 不管那四个人在干嘛 我都不想打断 |
[17:04] | but could you come throw a wet blanket… | 但是你能去楼上的派对 |
[17:06] | not that wet blanket, on the party upstairs? | 扔一条湿毯子吗 我不是说真扔毯子 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. I’m sort of in the middle of someone right now. | 抱歉 我现在跟某人还有事要做 |
[17:12] | Come back later with an open mind. | 下次再来的时候记得虚心点 |
[17:14] | And your sassy friend, the talking cat. | 带上你那时髦的朋友 那只会说话的猫 |
[17:24] | Wait. You’re not a princess, | 等等 你说你不是公主 |
[17:26] | but you have a room in this castle? | 但你却在这个城堡里有自己的房间 |
[17:28] | What? No. This isn’t my room. | 什么 不 这不是我的房间 |
[17:30] | This is, uh, her room. | 这是 她的房间 |
[17:33] | Meet Princess Tiabunty. | 这位是蒂尔邦蒂公主 |
[17:37] | Oh, uh, I’m a princess, I is. | 哦 我是一位公主 我是 |
[17:39] | Um, this is me bed that me family lives on and… | 这是俺的床 俺家人都住在这 |
[17:43] | Oh, so soft. | 啊 真软 |
[17:59] | Ugh, great, everyone up here is doing diplomacy, too. | 真棒 这里的每个人也都在外交 |
[18:09] | Ugh, you’re still up? | 你怎么还在 |
[18:11] | Uh, where’s Bean? | 小碧在哪里 |
[18:13] | I thought you were supposed to be chaperoning her. | 我还以为你会在陪她 |
[18:15] | What? What’s wrong with you? Why would you think that? | 什么 你脑子有病吗 怎么会那么想 |
[18:17] | What? She’s unchaperoned? | 什么 她落单了 |
[18:20] | Oh, hi, Bean. I’m not interrupting, am I? | 你好 小碧 不打扰吧 有吗 |
[18:24] | Mind if I sit on the bed? | 介意我坐在床上吗 |
[18:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:27] | You allow your chimp on the bed? | 你居然允许你们家猩猩爬上床 |
[18:29] | Elf, actually. Common mistake. | 实际上我是精灵 这是常见错误了 |
[18:32] | Can you pass me a pillow? | 你可以递给我一个枕头吗 |
[18:33] | My back hurts when my body’s filled with rage. | 当我满腔怒火的时候我就会背痛 |
[18:36] | Oh, it’s not healthy to store that. | 憋着一肚子火可不健康 |
[18:38] | Would you like to lie down? | 你想躺下吗 |
[18:40] | Elfo, get out of my room. | 艾尔弗 从我的房间滚出去 |
[18:42] | This is your room? You are the princess? | 这是你的房间 你就是那位公主 |
[18:45] | Elfo, I’m gonna kill you. | 艾尔弗 我要杀了你 |
[18:47] | Um, you can’t kill me. | 不 你不能杀了我 |
[18:49] | Her dad needs me for the Elixir of Life. | 他爸的长生灵药还得指望着我呢 |
[18:51] | It’s kind of like insurance. | 那就像一道保险 |
[18:52] | The Elixir of Life? | 长生灵药 |
[18:54] | Your snowy hair and stormy breath | 尽管你雪白的长发和粗重的呼吸 |
[18:56] | remind me of my homeland. | 让我想起了我的家乡 |
[18:57] | You’ve been a comfort, | 你安慰了我 |
[18:58] | but my priorities have changed. | 但现在我有更重要的事情要做 |
[19:01] | Sven, wait. | 斯万 等等 |
[19:02] | What is your problem, man? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[19:04] | This weekend was my one chance at freedom | 这个周末本来是我得到自由的唯一机会 |
[19:07] | and you ruined it, just like my dad. | 但你毁了它 就跟我爸爸一样 |
[19:10] | You are just a little, green Zog. | 你就是个绿色的小佐格 |
[19:12] | No, wait! I was just trying to control you.Oh. | 不 等等 我只是想控制你 好吧 |
[19:17] | Well, it’s not like your dad is entirely… Oh. | 这也并不完全像你爸爸啊 好吧 |
[19:20] | Well, at least he… Oh. | 至少他 好吧 |
[19:22] | Uh… Oh. | 还有 好吧 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry. I was too aggressive. | 对不起 是我太咄咄逼人了 |
[19:30] | I’ll go back to being passive aggressive, | 我会回去试试消极攻击法的 |
[19:31] | ’cause it worked so well. | 因为那个还挺好用 |
[19:33] | Too late. Tonight’s turned into a carriage wreck. | 太晚了 今天晚上已经一塌糊涂了 |
[19:36] | I just want to send people home | 我只想让大家都回家 |
[19:38] | and curl up with my favorite book. | 然后抱着我最喜欢的书窝起来 |
[19:40] | The hollowed-out one with the booze inside? | 你是说中间掏空了藏着酒的那本吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah. I can’t put it down. | 没错 我绝对爱不释手啊 |
[19:44] | Party’s over. Everyone out. | 派对结束 所有人回家去 |
[19:46] | Come on, guys. Look alive. | 麻利点 别死气沉沉的 |
[19:48] | – I don’t think they can anymore. – Ah? | -我觉得他们好像就是死了 -来了 |
[19:51] | Seize them. | 抓住他们 |
[20:20] | I claim this castle in the name of Land Vikings! | 我以维京海盗之名宣布占领这座城堡 |
[20:25] | I am land king now! | 我现在是领主了 |
[20:30] | This is why you gotta make people RSVP. | 这就是为何需要邀请回执 |
[20:35] | I wouldn’t say I was locked up | 我可不会说我被 |
[20:37] | in a lunatic asylum because I was crazy. | 关在疯人院 因为我疯了 |
[20:40] | Something in my voice makes people real mad. | 我声音里的某些东西会让人们十分抓狂 |
[20:44] | But, hey, I escaped and ended up here, | 但是无论如何 我最后逃到了这里 |
[20:47] | and who knows what I’m gonna do to you now. | 谁知道我接下来要对你做什么呢 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:59] | – What the hell? – You’re cured. | -什么鬼 -您被治好啦 |
[21:02] | 您被治好啦 看到横幅就赶紧交费 | |
[21:04] | Congratulations, Your Highness. | 恭喜您 陛下 |
[21:06] | Not thinking about your tummy troubles now, are you? | 现在您忘了那些我打您的事情呗 |
[21:09] | You tortured me for 24 straight hours. | 你整整折磨了我二十四小时 |
[21:12] | That’s what cures it. | 这就是治疗方法啊 |
[21:14] | Well, that or the passage of time. We’re not really sure. | 尽管我们不是很确定手段和时间长短 |
[21:17] | I’ve had it with you and your successful methods. | 我受够了你和你的成功方法 |
[21:19] | I’m gettin’ out while I still have my dignity. | 趁着我还有尊严 我要离开这个地方 |
[21:27] | I don’t get why you’d | 我不明白你为什么 |
[21:28] | want to take over this shoddy kingdom anyway. | 想要接管这个破破烂烂的王国 |
[21:30] | We’re broke. This castle’s not | 我们破产了 建城堡的用料 |
[21:32] | even made of real stone. It’s particle stone. | 都不是真正的石头 是石子 |
[21:36] | Vikings don’t care about riches. | 维京海盗们不在乎财富 |
[21:38] | We want immortality, | 我们想要的是永生 |
[21:40] | that our names might live on for a hundred years. | 这样我们便能扬名万代 |
[21:43] | We must have the Elixir of Life. | 我们一定要得到长生灵药 |
[21:45] | Hear ye, hear ye! The return of King Zog is imminent. | 号外号外 佐格国王即将归来 |
[21:49] | Please do not shoot the messenger any more. | 以及请不要再次向信使放箭了 |
[21:54] | Oh, God, my dad’s gonna kill us, | 天哪 我爸会杀了我们的 |
[21:57] | and then the Vikings are gonna kill my dad. | 然后那帮维京海盗又会杀了我爸 |
[21:59] | Hey, at least Elfo’s sad. Look at his lip quiver. | 至少艾尔弗很伤心 他的嘴唇都在颤抖 |
[22:03] | There’s only one thing left to do. | 现在只剩最后一条路可走了 |
[22:05] | I’m switching teams. | 我要叛变了 |
[22:06] | Called it. Knew it by the pants. | 猜到了 不用想都知道 |
[22:08] | I’m joining forces with our savage conqueror. | 我决定和我们野蛮的征服者联合起来 |
[22:11] | What? | 什么 |
[22:14] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[22:16] | Ah, now we’re talking. | 真识趣 |
[22:18] | We shall rule together as tyrant and tyrantina. | 我们应该做暴君和暴后 一起统治 |
[22:24] | If this is what you want, Bean, | 如果这是你想要的 小碧 |
[22:26] | I won’t stand in your way. | 我不会阻拦你的 |
[22:27] | I wish you all the gumdrops in the rainbow. | 祝你如愿以偿 |
[22:30] | Thanks, Elfo. | 谢了 艾尔弗 |
[22:31] | And when those gumdrops get stuck in our throats, | 当那些橡皮糖卡在嗓子眼里的时候 |
[22:34] | as they inevitably will, | 必然会卡住的 |
[22:36] | we shall wash them down | 我们应该 |
[22:38] | with the Elixir of Life, which we totally have. | 用我们拥有的长生灵药送服下去 |
[22:50] | This shoddy kingdom is ours forever. | 这个烂王国永远是我们的了 |
[22:53] | Eternity shall remember the names of Sven and, uh… | 我们的名字会被永久铭记 斯万和… |
[22:57] | – Bean. – Really? | -小碧 -真的吗 |
[23:00] | Behold, guys, the Elixir of Life. | 看 伙计们 长生灵药 |
[23:12] | Why are there so many dead things | 为什么长生灵药里 |
[23:14] | floating in the Elixir of Life? | 漂着这么多死东西 |
[23:16] | – A little bug never hurt anyone. – What about that squirrel? | -一个小虫子没什么的 -那松鼠呢 |
[23:19] | Oh, that’s my pet Bloaty. | 那是我的宠物膨胀 |
[23:21] | Wait a minute. You named your pet squirrel Bloaty | 等一下 你的宠物松鼠没淹死泡胀之前 |
[23:25] | before he died and got all bloated? | 你就给他取名膨胀了 |
[23:28] | And your name is Sven and you’re a Viking, | 你叫斯万 但你还是个维京人呢 |
[23:29] | so we’re all a little obvious here, aren’t we? | 所以就不要在意这些小细节了 好吗 |
[23:32] | Come on, drink up. | 快 喝吧 |
[23:35] | Hold on. I didn’t become regional manager | 等等 我不是靠喝任何古老的液体 |
[23:38] | of the Land Vikings by drinking any old liquid. | 当上维京大陆的老大的 |
[23:41] | How do I know this is not a trick? | 我怎么知道这不是个圈套 |
[23:43] | ‘Cause I told you? | 因为我告诉你的 |
[23:46] | Showed you. I have to show you. | 喝给你看 我得喝给你看 |
[23:56] | Well, here’s to seeing the sun rise another day. | 敬看到明天的日出 |
[24:04] | See? It’s totally fine. | 看到了吧 完全没问题 |
[24:06] | Are you turning green? Or were you already green? | 你变绿了吗 还是你本来就是绿色的 |
[24:10] | When I’m immortal, I’ll have plenty of time to consider things. | 等我永生了 我就有大把时间考虑事情了 |
[24:19] | I wasn’t expecting to chew. | 我没想到还得嚼 |
[24:23] | Right this way, gentlemen. | 这边 先生们 |
[24:26] | Luci, pull the lever. | 路西 快拉 |
[24:34] | Bean! Bean! Grab my hand! | 小碧 小碧 抓住我的手 |
[24:38] | As your future husband, I command it. | 作为你未来的丈夫 我命令你这么做 |
[24:40] | Oh, you shouldn’t have said that. Here’s a hammer. | 你不应该那么说的 给你锤子 |
[24:43] | Please, don’t hammer my fingers. | 求你别砸我的手指 |
[24:44] | Look at you. You’re just a coward like every other guy | 看看你 你就是和其他人一样 是个懦夫 |
[24:48] | except that one over there, with his head in a bucket. | 除了那边的那个 头栽在桶里的那个 |
[24:53] | This is why you’re still single! | 你是凭自己本事单的身 |
[24:58] | Wow! I can’t believe you just sent | 不敢相信你刚刚 |
[25:00] | so many people to their death. | 送这么多人去死了 |
[25:02] | Death? No, they’ll just all fall into the ocean. | 死 不 他们只会掉进海里 |
[25:06] | Oh. I guess it was low tide. | 我想退潮了 |
[25:09] | Hey, Elfo, I just want to say that | 艾尔弗 我只是想说 |
[25:12] | what you did really means a lot to me. | 你所做的真的对我很重要 |
[25:15] | I won’t forget it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[25:17] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[25:19] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[25:21] | Can you maybe save this for later, when I can appreciate it? | 能等等再说吗 等我能正常共情的时候 |
[25:24] | “And they looked into each other’s eyes, and the question arose. | “他们看着彼此的眼睛 问题来了 |
[25:28] | Will they or won’t they… | 他们会不会或能不能… |
[25:31] | notice that King Zog’s carriage | 注意到佐格国王的马车 |
[25:32] | has arrived in the courtyard right now?” | 现在已经抵达院子了呢” |
[25:41] | Oh, God, I’ve never cleaned before. | 天 我没有清理 |
[25:44] | You don’t have to tell me what happened up here | 如果我不必告诉你那里发生了什么 |
[25:46] | if I don’t have to tell you what happened down there. | 你也不必告诉我这里发生了什么 |
[25:48] | Deal. Just help me clean. | 成交 帮我打扫 |
[25:50] | Elfo, you scrub the blood off the walls, | 艾尔弗 你擦墙上的血 |
[25:52] | and I’ll sweep up the crushed pretzels. | 我来扫地 |
[25:58] | Hey, uh, what do I do with this leg? | 这条腿怎么处理 |
[26:00] | Stuff it up the chimney with these torsos. | 和这些躯干一起塞到烟囱里 |
[26:04] | Castle looks pretty good. Main entrance nice and clean. | 城堡看起来很不错 主通道很好 很干净 |
[26:08] | Portcullis properly lowered to defensive position. | 吊闸门恰当地降到了防御位置 |
[26:12] | Walking up stairs now. Landing neat and tidy. | 现在上楼 楼梯很干净 |
[26:15] | Second set of stairs, also fine. | 第二组楼梯 依旧不错 |
[26:18] | Now approaching the throne room, not expecting any surprises. | 现在快到王宫大殿 不指望有任何惊喜 |
[26:23] | Blood pressure steady as I enter and… | 进入的时候血压稳定… |
[26:27] | Oh. It’s totally clean and there are people here to greet me. | 非常干净 而且有人在这迎接我 |
[26:32] | How nice. | 多好啊 |
[26:33] | Welcome back to your castle,Father, | 欢迎回到你的城堡 父亲 |
[26:35] | where nothing unusual occurred. | 这里没什么不寻常的事发生 |
[26:37] | Certainly no religious sex magic rituals. | 绝对没有什么宗教的性魔法仪式 |
[26:40] | Glad to hear it. | 很好 |
[26:41] | Now I would like to sit on my throne and rule my kingdom, | 现在我要坐在我的宝座上发号施令 |
[26:46] | which most certainly was not overthrown by barbarians. | 确定我没被野蛮人推翻政权 |
[26:50] | Dad, why are you talking like that? | 爸 你为什么要这么说话 |
[26:52] | Sorry, I had a stroke on the way home. | 抱歉 回来的路上中风了 |
[27:02] | Hey, at least you get to watch | 至少你能和一个女孩 |
[27:04] | the sunrise with a girl. Sorry it’s just me. | 一起看日出了 抱歉是我 |
[27:06] | Well, maybe someday you’ll get your wish, too. | 也许某天你也能如愿以偿 |
[27:10] | I have wishes, too. | 我也有愿望 |
[27:11] | But you wouldn’t know that because you never asked. Rude. | 但你们不会知道 因为你们没问过 粗鲁 |
[27:15] | I also had a dream where all my teeth fell out. | 我还梦见我的牙都掉光了 |
[27:17] | That’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 对吧 |
[27:19] | Man, dreams. | 梦想啊 |
[27:20] | Maybe reality is the dream and dreams are reality. | 也许现实就是梦 梦就是现实 |
[27:24] | You ever think about that? | 你们有想过吗 |
[27:27] | I’m pretty high. | 我嗨了 |
[27:32] | You know, I think a fire would be nice, yeah. | 我觉得点个火挺好的 对 |
[27:36] | Okay. Picking up the poker. Opening the flue, and… | 好 捡起拨火棍 打开烟道… |
[27:42] | Bean! | 小碧 |