时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Bean! No! | 小碧 不要 |
[00:26] | She forgot her glove! | 她忘了她的手套 |
[00:28] | My poor Princess Tiabeanie. | 我可怜的蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[00:30] | She never had a chance to say she loved me. | 她都没机会说她爱我 |
[00:34] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[00:37] | Me smell fear. | 俺闻到了恐惧 |
[00:39] | I mean, I smell fear. | 我是说 我闻到了恐惧 |
[00:41] | You don’t scare me! I was born scared. Get him, men! | 你吓不到我的 我是吓大的 抓住他 |
[00:55] | – Boys, boys, boys. – What? | -孩子们 孩子们 孩子们 -怎么了 |
[00:58] | There’s no conflict here. | 这里不能发生冲突 |
[01:00] | This is a plateau of peace. | 这是和平之地 |
[01:17] | I can get married or I can die. | 我要么结婚 要么去死 |
[01:19] | This should be a harder decision. | 这应该是个艰难的决定 |
[01:21] | Hey! Death is the easy way out! | 死亡是最简单的办法 |
[01:23] | So I say do it. Do it! Do it, do it, do it! | 所以我说死吧死吧死吧死吧死吧 |
[01:27] | No! Your cruddy life is worth living, Bean. | 不要 你的垃圾生活也值得活着 小碧 |
[01:29] | And so is mine, if you live. | 我的也是 如果你活下来的话 |
[01:32] | Ugh. Geez. Do it. | 天啊 死吧 |
[01:34] | – Hey, guys? – Yeah? | -那个 -怎么了 |
[01:36] | Uh, while you were talking, the stick broke. | 在你们说话的时候 树枝断了 |
[01:43] | Leaving when the ogre looked away was an excellent strategy. | 这策略不错 当巨魔看别的地方时逃跑 |
[01:46] | Now, by my reckoning, the bodies should have landed right here. | 据我估计 尸体就应该落在这 |
[01:54] | Dear God, you’ve mangled my exquisite face! | 上帝啊 你弄坏了我帅气的脸 |
[01:58] | Wait, no, that’s your face. | 等等 不 那是你的脸 |
[02:00] | What’s wrong with my face? | 我的脸怎么了 |
[02:01] | It looks like a foot. I mean, if you’re happy with it… | 看起来像只脚 我是说 如果你觉得好 |
[02:14] | 欢迎来到梦想之地 内有五个村子的傻子 | |
[02:18] | 欢迎来到梦想之地 内有魔法精灵 | |
[02:23] | And that’s when I discovered | 那时候我发现 |
[02:24] | that the dragon could shoot fire from both ends. | 龙可以从两头喷火 |
[02:27] | Anyway, enough about every detail of my life. | 好了 关于我的生活细节说的够多了 |
[02:29] | Tell me something about you. | 跟我讲讲你吧 |
[02:32] | Really? Fascinating. Exquisite. | 真的吗 很好 很精致 |
[02:40] | Your Majesty, it is with much heroism | 陛下 我很英勇地 |
[02:43] | that I now return Princess Bean, | 把小碧公主带回来了 |
[02:45] | along with this priceless sack of elf. | 还有这个袋子里的无价精灵 |
[02:49] | This cold floor feels good on my concussion. | 这冰冷的地板能很好地缓解一下我的脑震荡 |
[02:51] | Hi, I’m Elfo! | 你们好 我是艾尔弗 |
[02:53] | But more importantly, I am the one and only Luci. | 但更重要的是 我是世上唯一的路西 |
[02:57] | Who cares what a cat has to say? | 谁在乎一只猫说什么 |
[03:00] | I’m not a cat! | 我不是只猫 |
[03:01] | Ah, whatever. I’m gonna go lay down in the window. | 无所谓了 我要到窗口那里躺会 |
[03:03] | All I care about is this sweet, precious elf. | 我只关心这个可爱的珍贵的精灵 |
[03:06] | Cram him in a cage! | 把他关到笼子里 |
[03:09] | Dad, you can’t just cage him. | 爸 你不能就这么把他关起来 |
[03:10] | Elves are jolly by nature. | 精灵天生就是给人带来欢乐的 |
[03:12] | They need to prance and dance. | 他们得欢跃和跳舞 |
[03:14] | Lucky for you, I’m a patron of the arts. | 你真幸运 我是个艺术家 |
[03:21] | But all frolicking stays within castle walls. | 但是只能在城堡里欢乐 |
[03:25] | Well, get to it! | 开始吧 |
[03:44] | It’s still rolling, but he has stopped screaming. | 还在滚 但他已经不叫了 |
[03:47] | Someone jab him with a sword, make sure he’s okay. | 叫人拿剑戳戳他 确保他没事 |
[03:50] | Speaking of things getting poked, | 说到要挨戳这件事[你懂的] |
[03:52] | we’ve got a wedding to plan. | 我们还有个婚礼要计划 |
[03:53] | Ew. Dad, think out the words before they come out. It’s– | 爸 说话前先过过脑子 你也太… |
[03:57] | I know. It felt weird when I said it. | 我知道 我说的时候也觉得怪怪的 |
[04:05] | We’ll scrub you right up, | 我们会好好为您擦洗的 |
[04:07] | as clean as a child on his funeral day. | 就和在自己葬礼上的孩子一样干净 |
[04:10] | Arms up! | 胳膊举起来 |
[04:11] | Oh. How my Charlie sparkled this morning | 我的查理今天早上 |
[04:14] | when they heaved him into the burial pit. | 被他们拖进坑里的时候是多么闪亮啊 |
[04:16] | He’s in a better place now. | 他现在在一个更好的地方了 |
[04:17] | Oh, yes, down there with all his little friends. | 是的 和他所有的小朋友们一起 |
[04:21] | Not so hard! | 别这么用力 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry, Bunty. | 抱歉 邦蒂 |
[04:24] | I don’t mean to be insensitive about your dead whatever. | 我不是对你家死人的事漠不关心 |
[04:26] | I just really don’t want to marry this wealthy prince. | 我只是真的不想嫁给这个富有的王子 |
[04:29] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[04:30] | But it is your duty as a princess. | 但这是你作为公主的责任 |
[04:32] | We need this marriage to cement our alliance with Bentwood. | 我们需要这场婚姻加固与曲木国的联盟 |
[04:35] | For our kingdom is rich in tradition, | 我们的王国有丰富的传统 |
[04:37] | but their kingdom is rich in… Well, riches. | 但他们的王国有丰富的… 财富 |
[04:41] | Plus, I don’t see anyone else storming your castle, princess. | 而且我没看到有别人袭击你的城堡 公主 |
[04:58] | Your Highness. | 国王殿下 |
[04:59] | The elf may have value far beyond what we expected. | 那精灵可能远比我们想的要有价值 |
[05:04] | It appears there may be truth | 关于精灵的古老传说 |
[05:05] | to the old legends regarding the elves. | 可能是真的 |
[05:08] | It seems certain secrets were set down | 在墨菲斯莫撰写的古老典籍中 |
[05:10] | in the ancient writings of Mephismo. | 记录了某些秘密 |
[05:16] | I should dust in here more often. | 我得多清扫下这里了 |
[05:18] | Anyway, I’ve read it before. | 不管怎么说 这书我以前读过 |
[05:19] | The essence is that | 其本质讲的是 |
[05:20] | there is enormously potent magic in elves’ blood. | 精灵的血液中蕴含有极其强大的魔力 |
[05:26] | Could this elf’s blood be the key to my wildest dream? | 精灵血液能成为我狂野梦想的关键一环吗 |
[05:29] | Might we finally create the Elixir of Life? | 我们终于可以制造出长生灵药了是吗 |
[05:34] | I don’t want to raise your hopes. | 我不想让您太过于期待 |
[05:36] | But yes, definitely. | 不过是的 确实是这样 |
[05:44] | Hey, Elfo, what are you lookin’ at? | 艾尔弗 你在看什么呢 |
[05:49] | I was just admiring the towel. | 我刚在欣赏你的浴巾呢 |
[05:50] | My people don’t have terrycloth. | 我们族里没有毛巾毯子 |
[05:53] | I cannot marry that pig Merkimer. I can’t do it. | 我不能嫁给墨基墨那头猪 我做不到 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna have to kill him or something. | 我大概是必须得把他杀了 |
[05:59] | Do it. Do it, do it, do it! | 杀了 杀了 杀了 杀了 |
[06:01] | And after you kill him we can hide the body. | 等你把他杀了 我们把尸体藏起来 |
[06:03] | Then we could join the search party | 然后我们加入搜救队 |
[06:04] | and you and I can look at each other and try not to laugh. | 我们一边搜一边互相憋着笑 |
[06:07] | No! You’re not a murderer, Bean! | 不行 你可不是杀人犯 小碧 |
[06:09] | Well, I mean, you did kill that one guy. | 好吧 我是说 你确实杀过一个人 |
[06:12] | Nope. Still alive, but suffering greatly. | 没有 我还没死 但是非常痛苦 |
[06:16] | You’re a sweet person. | 你是个小甜甜 |
[06:18] | Sure, you’re a violent alcoholic, | 诚然 你是个暴力的酗酒者 |
[06:20] | but you’re not a killer. | 但不是杀人犯 |
[06:21] | You’re right. I’ll go have a few drinks | 你说的对 我去喝几杯 |
[06:23] | and we’ll figure something out. | 然后我们好好讨论下 |
[06:28] | Hey, I’m still naked. | 我还裸体着呢 |
[06:30] | I’m naked all the time. You just didn’t know it. | 我一直都是裸着的 只是你不知道罢了 |
[06:32] | And now you’re never gonna un-know it. | 现在你永远都记得我是裸体 |
[06:35] | Uh, might we borrow this little man for a moment? | 我能借用这小精灵一会吗 |
[06:38] | I just need to pick his brain. | 我得对他的大脑进行挖掘 |
[06:41] | Through his nostrils. | 从他鼻孔里下手 |
[06:43] | So, how we gonna kill your fiance? | 那么我们要怎么谋杀你的未婚夫 |
[06:46] | Candlestick in the conservatory? Candlestick in the face? | 在音乐厅摆烛台 或者直接烛台砸脸 |
[06:48] | I think we need to be a little bit more discreet. | 我觉得我们应该行事更谨慎一点 |
[06:51] | Oh. Poison could be perfect! | 下毒是完美的办法 |
[06:56] | This one causes slow, painful death. | 这瓶毒药能让人缓慢而痛苦的死去 |
[06:58] | This one kills you with kindness and some belladonna. | 这瓶毒药是用莨菪和仁慈制成的 |
[07:01] | And this one’s so poisonous you can’t even hold it in a bottle. | 这瓶毒药效力太强了 用瓶装都有危险 |
[07:05] | Oh. Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[07:10] | Have you folks been helped? | 需要点什么毒药 |
[07:12] | We’re still browsing. | 我们随便看看 |
[07:13] | Uh, you know what? I’m just not comfortable with murder. | 你知道吗 杀了他我有点良心不安 |
[07:16] | There’s got to be another way to get rid of him. | 肯定还有别的办法能摆脱掉他 |
[07:18] | You could just marry him | 你可以嫁给他 |
[07:19] | and drive him mad with your indecisiveness. | 然后用你的优柔寡断把他逼疯 |
[07:22] | I don’t know. | 我还是拿不准 |
[07:29] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[07:30] | What if I rub a sick chicken | 要不我就拿只病鸡怼他脸上 |
[07:32] | all over his face and hope for the best? | 万一他就不想娶我了呢 |
[07:39] | Mermaids! | 美人鱼 |
[07:41] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[07:43] | Probably not. | 可能不一样 |
[07:48] | Something tickles. Is there a mosquito on my leg? | 有东西叮我 我腿上有蚊子吗 |
[07:51] | Behold, sire, as I extract a small quantity of blood. | 陛下请看 我抽取了少量的血液 |
[07:56] | I only have a small quantity of blood. | 我全身只有少量的血液 |
[08:06] | Excellent. I’ve asked the eminent Lord Lingonberry | 非常好 我邀请了尊贵的越橘大人 |
[08:10] | to take part in the experiment. | 来协助本次实验 |
[08:11] | And may I say what a deep honor it is | 我想说能为陛下您尽绵薄之力 |
[08:14] | to assist His Majesty in this most– | 令我感到无上的光荣 |
[08:16] | Strap him down! | 把他绑起来 |
[08:17] | This is the first interesting thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我人生中第一件有趣的事 |
[08:21] | To test the revitalizing influence of the blood, | 为了能测试血液的再生效力 |
[08:24] | I shall apply a small measure to the scalp | 我将在越橘大人的头皮上滴一点 |
[08:27] | to regrow his Lordship’s once-lavish hair. | 让大人曾经茂密的头发长回来 |
[08:30] | And… doink. | 啪嗒 |
[08:37] | Nothing’s happening. | 无事发生啊 |
[08:38] | But, ho! Some hair has sprouted in his ear. | 但是他的耳朵里长出了毛发 |
[08:41] | His ears were always like that! | 他的耳朵一直都这样 |
[08:43] | It’s like he keeps paintbrushes in there. | 就像他把刷子放耳朵里似的 |
[08:45] | Yes, well, I suppose the life-giving magic may take a while. | 我觉得再生魔法生效应该需要一段时间 |
[08:49] | Uh, come back in a few days, Lord Lingonberry. | 过几天再回来 越橘大人 |
[08:54] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[08:55] | Pity. He was a good man. A family man. | 可惜 他是个好人 顾家的人 |
[09:05] | Clearly, the volume of blood was inadequate. | 很显然 血液的量不够 |
[09:07] | To extract greater quantities, | 想要抽取更多的血液 |
[09:08] | we’ll need more sophisticated methods. | 我们得用点更巧妙的办法 |
[09:11] | Mop Girl, milk him. | 清洁女工 给他挤汁 |
[09:16] | My brain feels dry. | 我感觉我的脑子有点干 |
[09:24] | Now we hope Merkimer’s a big enough idiot | 我现在就希望墨基墨能够傻到 |
[09:27] | to fall for this mermaid plan. | 相信这个美人鱼计划 |
[09:28] | I’m feeling optimistic. | 我感觉他会信的 |
[09:30] | So, Merkimer, I know I’ve been a little cold and distant, | 墨基墨 我知道我一直有些高冷 |
[09:37] | and some would say overflowing with revulsion– | 有人可能会说我讨厌你 |
[09:39] | That’s okay. I don’t listen to women. | 没关系 我从来不听女人的意见 |
[09:41] | But before we marry | 但在我们结婚 |
[09:43] | and I enter a state of semi-permanent pregnancy… | 并且在我进入半永久妊娠状态之前 |
[09:48] | I just wanted to make sure you have some fun. | 我希望你能够找点乐子 |
[09:51] | That’s why I insist you have a bachelor party. | 所以我坚持给你举办一个单身派对 |
[09:55] | It’ll be way out on the open seas | 那里离公海很远很远 |
[09:58] | where the only law is the law of no laws. | 唯一的法律就是没有法律 |
[10:02] | Anything goes. | 干什么都行 |
[10:04] | Anything… goes. | 都行 |
[10:09] | Anything goes! | 干什么 都行 |
[10:14] | They call it a party barge, | 他们把那称之为派对游艇 |
[10:15] | and it’s charting a course for Mermaid Island. | 并且它正前往美人鱼岛 |
[10:19] | This island has real mermaids? | 那个岛上真的有美人鱼吗 |
[10:21] | It’s not just named after Gerald K. Mermaid? | 而不是纪念某个名字有美人鱼的人吗 |
[10:23] | It was named after him, but it also has mermaids. | 确实如此 但那个岛上也确实有美人鱼 |
[10:26] | Intriguing. But don’t mermaids use their mesmo-songs | 有意思 但美人鱼不是会用歌声 |
[10:29] | to lure men to their deaths? | 来引诱并杀死那些男人吗 |
[10:31] | Ah, only weak-minded men fall for that. | 只有意志不坚定的男人才会落入陷阱 |
[10:34] | So you’ll be pretty much fine. | 所以你肯定没事 |
[10:36] | Very well. I’m in. | 好吧 那我去 |
[10:38] | What a gullible idiot. | 真是个二傻子 |
[10:40] | Can I go, too? | 我能一起去吗 |
[10:45] | Our first experiment with the elf blood was inconclusive. | 我们用精灵血进行的初次试验没结果 |
[10:48] | But these new tests shall reveal its restorative powers. | 但这些新测试应该可以揭示它蕴含的能量 |
[11:02] | Fly! | 飞吧 |
[11:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:22] | If I say no, will I seem less manly? | 如果我说不好 会不会显得我很菜 |
[11:25] | Elfo, that’s not possible. | 当然不会了 艾尔弗 |
[11:27] | Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? | 你为什么不选那些体型跟你差不多的人 |
[11:29] | Like a barn! | 比如一个谷仓 |
[11:31] | First of all, sweetie, shut up. | 首先 亲爱的 闭上你的嘴 |
[11:33] | I’m not gonna hurt this little guy. | 我不会伤害这个小家伙的 |
[11:35] | I’m gonna leech the magic out of him. | 我只是想吸出他的魔法 |
[11:37] | Don’t you want a magic daddy? | 你难道不想要一个魔法老爹吗 |
[11:40] | No! Gosh. I don’t want a magic daddy, | 不 天哪 我才不想要什么魔法老爹 |
[11:43] | and I would never call you that even if you were! | 就算你是 我也不会那样叫你 |
[11:45] | You just want your stupid Elixir of Life | 你只是想要那个傻乎乎的长生灵药 |
[11:48] | so you can be immortal and rule forever. | 然后你就可以千秋万载 一统江湖 |
[11:50] | God, you’re selfish and cruel. | 天哪 你真是自私又残暴 |
[11:52] | Selfish? Maybe. But cruel? | 自私 也许吧 但我哪里残暴 |
[11:55] | Ah, also maybe. | 好吧 也许是有点 |
[11:57] | Sire, harnessing the blood’s power has proven difficult. | 陛下 利用血液的力量极其困难 |
[12:00] | Perhaps if I had more to work with… | 但如果我有更多的材料可以研究 |
[12:03] | Look at this! There’s more blood in my chamber pot. | 什么呀 我尿的血都比这多 |
[12:06] | If this flask isn’t filled with elf blood by morning, | 如果明早这个烧瓶还没装满精灵血的话 |
[12:09] | we’ll grind him to a paste and see if that works better. | 我们就把他剁成肉酱试试效果 |
[12:13] | Oh! If that paste doesn’t work, | 要是把我剁成肉酱还没用的话 |
[12:16] | I’m in real trouble. | 我就倒霉了 |
[12:24] | I’m an optimist. I say the flask is half-full. | 我是个乐观主义者 我看见的是半瓶血 |
[12:27] | – It’s not. – Don’t be so negative. | -然而并没有 -不要传播负能量 |
[12:29] | -Where there’s a will, there’s a way. -There’s not. | -有志者事竟成 -还是歇歇吧 |
[12:42] | Shut your snouts, you dumb pigs, or I’m gonna… Oh, wait. | 闭嘴 蠢猪们 不然我就 等等 |
[12:58] | Did you know that pigs are 80% blood? | 你知道一只猪全身80%都是血吗 |
[13:01] | – Really? – Not anymore. | -真的吗 -现在肯定没了 |
[13:09] | I must admit, the quantity of blood exceeded my expectations. | 我必须得承认 血量超出预期 |
[13:14] | So Elfo is free to go? | 所以艾尔弗可以离开了是吗 |
[13:18] | For now. | 目前来说是这样 |
[13:19] | Looks like I picked the wrong day to wear sandals. | 看来今天不该穿凉鞋的 |
[13:28] | Was I the only one hoping for more blood? | 只有我一个人还想要更多血吗 |
[13:30] | I feel weak and queasy. | 我现在头昏脑涨 |
[13:32] | What you need is a nice, long boat ride. | 所以你需要的就是一次美妙的远洋航行 |
[13:45] | All aboard the party barge! | 现在全部上游艇吧 |
[13:47] | I hope you like fun and soggy pretzels. | 我希望你们喜欢乐子和泡软的椒盐饼干 |
[13:53] | I hope you like me yelling! | 你们也要喜欢我的大喊大叫 |
[13:56] | Stop right there, Your Ladyness. | 停下 小姐 |
[13:58] | Delicate flower like yourself has no place on board. | 像您这样的娇花不应该在船上 |
[14:02] | Good point. | 您不娇 |
[14:05] | I’m so glad you’re coming along, Bean. | 我很高兴你来了 小碧 |
[14:07] | You’ll get to know the crazy, fun me, | 你很快就会认识那个疯狂而有趣的我 |
[14:10] | before spending the rest of your life with the boring, bossy me. | 然后跟那个无聊又专横的我度过余生 |
[14:13] | I’m lucky in so many ways. | 那我还真是幸运 |
[14:18] | Now listen up, you landhuggers. | 现在给我听好了 你们这些旱鸭子 |
[14:20] | This may be a party barge, | 这也许是一艘派对游艇 |
[14:22] | but the dangers of Mermaid Island be all too real. | 但美人鱼岛确实危险 |
[14:25] | So drink responsibly! | 所以别喝过头了 |
[14:38] | – Spin the elf! Spin the elf! – Spin the– | -转精灵 转精灵 -转 |
[14:42] | Attention on the party barge! | 派对游艇上的人们注意了 |
[14:45] | We be sailing now into treacherous waters. | 我们将要进入危险水域 |
[14:48] | To starboard, man-eating sharks. | 右舷是吃人的鲨鱼 |
[14:50] | To port, a sunset so beautiful | 左舷是美丽的 |
[14:53] | the rest of your life will seem anticlimactic. | 让你的后半生不值一提的落日 |
[14:56] | But the worst lies ahead! | 但最糟糕的在前面 |
[14:58] | For there lurk the twin shores | 那里潜伏着一对 |
[15:00] | of Mermaid Island and Walrus Island. | 美人鱼岛和海象岛 |
[15:03] | And you don’t want to mix those up, believe me. | 相信我 你们不会想把两个岛搞混的 |
[15:06] | Let’s get this underway, shall we? | 那么我们开始吧 |
[15:09] | Everyone line up single file to get lashed to the masts. | 所有人到桅杆那里排成一队 |
[15:12] | God forbid you lose control and jump overboard. | 别失控了跳下船去 |
[15:14] | We don’t want that. | 我们可不想出现那情况 |
[15:22] | Anyone not tied down better plug your ears. | 没绑住自己的人最好堵上耳朵 |
[15:25] | “Ear wax”? Does it mean it’s for ears or from ears? | 耳蜡 给耳朵用的还是耳朵里掏出来的 |
[15:28] | Arr, you’ll want to put the wax in before you hear me answer. | 听我回答之前 你最好把它塞上 |
[15:35] | Tighter, man, tighter! I have poor impulse control. | 紧一点 兄弟 我克制冲动的能力很差 |
[15:42] | You remembered to use a slipknot, right? | 你打的是活结吧 |
[15:43] | I can’t hear you! I’ve got wax in my ears! | 我听不见 我耳朵里有耳蜡 |
[15:47] | You rigged it so he’ll break free and leap overboard, right? | 你动了手脚好让他能挣脱后跳船 对吧 |
[15:51] | The plan? | 我们计划好的 |
[15:52] | Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦 对对对 |
[15:54] | Well, no. I couldn’t do it. | 好吧 没有 我不能这么干 |
[15:58] | Elf defense? Try self-defense. | 靠精灵不行 还是靠自己吧 |
[16:01] | Just go cut the ropes. | 直接去砍绳子吧 |
[16:02] | – Stop! No! Don’t do it! – Do it. Do it. | -停 别 别这样 -就这么干 |
[16:04] | – I can’t jump that high. – Do it! Elfo… | -我跳不了那么高 -来啊 艾尔弗 |
[16:07] | – That’s not fair. – Don’t listen to Elfo. | -不公平 -别听艾尔弗的 |
[16:08] | You’re playing to your strengths, and not mine. | 这是你的强项 不是我的 |
[16:14] | See? Even the gods don’t want you to do it. | 看见了吗 神都不想脏了你的手 |
[16:16] | Then they shouldn’t have given me these big bad buck teeth. | 那他们就不该让我长这可怕的大门牙 |
[16:22] | My prince, may I give you one last kiss for good luck? | 我的王子 我能给你最后的幸运之吻吗 |
[16:26] | On the forearm, for whatever reason? | 在小臂上 求别问理由 |
[16:28] | That’s kind of Mother’s thing, but sure. | 那是妈妈干的事 不过可以 |
[16:37] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[16:39] | All hands, brace fer mermaids! | 全体船员 准备好 美人鱼要来了 |
[16:41] | And their irresistible song. | 还有她们令人神魂颠倒的歌 |
[16:45] | If it’s smooth jazz, I will destroy this place. | 要是抒情爵士 我就毁了这地方 |
[16:59] | It’s beautiful. Such angelic voices. | 真美 这天使般的声音 |
[17:03] | I’ve never heard a song so sweet and delicate. | 我从没听过这么甜美的歌 |
[17:06] | I must have sex with its origin. | 我要和这歌声的主人做爱 |
[17:18] | Ha! I’m free! Lead the way, loins. | 我自由了 带我去吧 我的下体 |
[17:29] | I’m Merkimer. I can’t wait to meet you. | 我是墨基墨 我等不及见你了 |
[17:31] | I don’t need your names, though. | 我不需要知道你的名字 |
[17:38] | Ladies, the legends do not do you justice. | 女士们 这传说不大对啊 |
[17:41] | Not one mention of your fuzzy muzzles. Climb aboard. | 都没提到你毛茸茸的口鼻 爬上来吧 |
[17:50] | Yes! | 不错 |
[17:52] | Should we be doing something? | 我们该做些什么吗 |
[17:54] | I’m already smoking and laughing. What more do you want? | 我已经在边抽烟边笑了 你还想怎么样 |
[18:01] | Listen. They’ve stopped singing. | 听 她们不唱了 |
[18:04] | Aye, their siren song is done for now. | 她们的塞壬之歌停了 |
[18:08] | And we only lost one man. That’s actually not bad. | 我们只失去了一个同伴 其实也不算坏 |
[18:11] | Usually everyone dies. I don’t advertise that fact. | 往常所有人都会死 这事我不到处宣扬 |
[18:16] | Merkimer may be gone, but at least he prepaid for the barge. | 墨基墨或许死了 但至少他预付了船费 |
[18:20] | – To Merkimer! – To Merkimer! | -敬墨基墨 -敬墨基墨 |
[18:26] | As Merkimer’s fiance, I’d like to say a few words. | 作为墨基墨的未婚妻 我想说几句 |
[18:30] | Let’s head back. | 我们回去吧 |
[18:34] | Where the hell are we? This fog is as thick as chowder. | 我们到底在哪 这雾和杂烩浓汤一样厚 |
[18:37] | Chowder? It doesn’t always | 杂烩浓汤 和航海有关的东西 |
[18:38] | have to be nautical references with me. | 我一般不用杂烩浓汤来打比方 |
[18:40] | There are plenty of other thick soups. | 还有很多别的浓汤 |
[18:42] | Cream of potato, that’s one. | 比如奶油土豆汤 |
[18:45] | Chili… I guess that’s not a soup. | 辣椒 那不是汤 |
[18:49] | Ham chowder. No, that’s a chowder. | 火腿杂烩浓汤 不 那是杂烩浓汤 |
[18:51] | What’s the one with the salt? | 放盐的那个是什么 |
[18:53] | Salt soup! There you are. Salt soup. | 咸汤 没错 咸汤 |
[18:58] | Look, in the distance! The lights of the kingdom! | 看远方 王国的灯光 |
[19:06] | That’s no land. | 那不是陆地 |
[19:07] | It’s a ship of war, flying the dread flag of the Borcs! | 是战船 船上飘着可怕的波克人的旗帜 |
[19:11] | They must be planning a sneak attack on Dreamland! | 他们肯定在计划偷袭梦想之地 |
[19:15] | Don’t panic. We can slip away unnoticed | 别慌 我们可以偷偷溜走 |
[19:17] | as long as everyone remains absolutely silent. | 只要所有人都保持安静 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:29] | They’ve spotted us. | 我们被发现了 |
[19:30] | Defend the barge or risk losing your deposit. | 保卫游艇 不然你的押金可能就没了 |
[19:34] | Fire the cannon! | 开炮 |
[19:38] | Don’t look at that. You didn’t pay for it. | 不许看 你们没付钱 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[19:50] | We’re gonna die and it’s all my fault. | 我们要死了 都是我的错 |
[19:51] | No, it was me with my incessant | 不 是我 我不停地说 |
[19:53] | do it, do it, do it, do its. | 死吧 死吧 死吧 死吧造成的 |
[19:55] | That’s what made you do it. | 因为我那么说你才这么做的 |
[19:56] | Neither one of you was to blame. | 不应该怪你们中的一个人 |
[19:58] | It was both of you. You both killed us. | 是你们两个人的错 你们两个害死我们 |
[20:02] | The barge is falling apart! | 游艇要裂开了 |
[20:04] | Aye, ’twas held together mainly by stains. | 这船主要是靠锈黏在一起的 |
[20:17] | All the confetti cannons in the world couldn’t save us now. | 世上所有的五彩纸屑炮都救不了我们了 |
[20:26] | Mermaids, attack! | 美人鱼 上 |
[20:54] | Didn’t you always want a husband that screwed 30 walruses? | 你不是一直想要个能上30只海象的丈夫吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 是 是 我想要 |
[21:07] | King Zog, you’re giving me your daughter, | 佐格国王 您赐予我您的千金 |
[21:10] | so it’s only fair I give you something of equal value. | 所以只有我给你等价的东西才公平 |
[21:14] | The head of the Borc admiral! | 波克上将的头 |
[21:17] | That’s not a Borc, it’s a Bozak! | 那不是波克 是波扎克 |
[21:20] | They’re our closest allies! | 他们是我们最亲密的盟友 |
[21:22] | The Bozak wedding delegation never arrived. | 波扎克的婚礼代表团一直没来 |
[21:24] | No wonder all those presents have been washing ashore. | 怪不得那些礼物被冲到了岸上 |
[21:31] | Then let this be a warning to your other allies. | 那就把这当作对你其他盟友的一个警告吧 |
[21:45] | This is the dress my mom wore when she married my dad. | 这是我妈嫁给我爸时穿的裙子 |
[21:48] | I thought when it was my turn to wear it, | 我以为当我穿上它的时候 |
[21:50] | I’d be as happy as she was. | 我会和她一样开心幸福 |
[21:52] | Somehow, I don’t think my portrait’s gonna be nearly as happy. | 不知为何我觉得我的肖像和快乐沾不上边 |
[21:56] | If you no like, I fix. | 如果你不喜欢的话 我可以修改 |
[21:57] | No, no, that’s okay, Giuseppe. | 不 不用了 没事的 约瑟佩 |
[21:59] | We hired you for your emotional realism. | 我们雇你是因为你的情绪写实主义 |
[22:04] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[22:05] | Well, free will was fun while it lasted. | 自由意志延续的时候还挺有趣的 |
[22:09] | Just doing the stuff I wanted to do, going places I wanted to go. | 做我想做的 去我想去的地方 |
[22:12] | That time I stole a baby walrus. You guys were there. | 我偷小海象的那次你们也在 |
[22:15] | So, anyway, here comes the bride. | 所以不管怎样 新娘要出场了 |
[22:28] | I can’t bear to watch. I’ll be in my cage. | 我看不下去了 我回笼子里去了 |
[22:53] | Anyone seen Sorcerio? | 有人看到巫师了吗 |
[22:55] | No, he’s at a wedding. Your wedding. | 没有 他在婚礼上 你的婚礼 |
[22:58] | Well, if it isn’t my little barge buddy, Elmo. | 这不是游艇小兄弟 艾尔默吗 |
[23:01] | Ugh, I told you, my name is Elfo. | 我说过了 我叫艾尔弗 |
[23:03] | Elmo was my house. I lived in an elm. | 艾尔默是我房子的名字 我住在里面 |
[23:06] | I’m feeling a tad nervous, my tiny friend. | 我觉得有点焦虑 我的小朋友 |
[23:09] | Those mermaids worked me over pretty hard, sexually. | 那些美人鱼把我耗干了 在那方面 |
[23:12] | I may not be able to perform tonight on the marital mattress. | 我今晚在夫妻床事上可能不行了 |
[23:16] | Stop talking to me. | 别和我说话了 |
[23:18] | I mean, I’m drained. | 我的意思是 我被榨干了 |
[23:20] | Haha! Here it is. Legend has it that elf blood contains | 在这呢 传说精灵血里有 |
[23:23] | the mystical essence of life itself. | 生命神秘的精髓 |
[23:26] | Perhaps it could perk up my poor, tuckered dong. | 也许能给我可怜的累坏的小弟弟提提神 |
[23:29] | Please stop! There’s no place like Elmo. | 别说了 最爱我的家艾尔默 |
[23:32] | There’s no place like Elmo… | 最爱我的家艾尔默 |
[23:33] | Mind if I have a little sip of you juice? | 介意我喝一小口吗 |
[23:36] | Hold up. That’s not elf’s blood, that’s pig’s– | 等等 那不是精灵的血 是猪的… |
[23:39] | Help yourself! Do it. Do it. Do it! | 你自便 喝吧 喝吧 喝吧 |
[23:47] | Enough rigmarole. Bring in the blushing groom. | 不说废话了 有请我们害羞的新郎 |
[23:55] | I’ve never felt such vigor. | 我从未觉得如此有活力过 |
[23:58] | You’re all invited to our marital evening. | 你们都被邀请来看我们洞房 |
[24:02] | Feeling a bit… What’s happening? | 觉得有点… 怎么回事 |
[24:09] | Well, this is odd. | 真奇怪 |
[24:26] | Really, Dad? You’re fine with this? | 真的吗 爸 你觉得这也可以 |
[24:29] | You think this arranged marriage will solve your problems? | 你觉得这场包办婚姻能解决你的问题吗 |
[24:32] | You think that magic will? | 你觉得魔法能吗 |
[24:34] | You’re just thinking about yourself, what you want. | 你只想着你自己 你想要什么 |
[24:37] | You don’t care about me. | 你一点也不在乎我 |
[24:38] | Isn’t there a point in everyone’s life | 每个人的生命里不是都有一个时候 |
[24:41] | where they need to, like, go and figure out who they are? | 他们需要弄清楚自己是谁 |
[24:44] | Are we standing in that moment right now? Maybe. | 现在就是我的那个时候吗 也许 |
[24:48] | But I know one thing, and I know it real good, | 但我知道一点 我非常清楚 |
[24:51] | I know it really, really intensely, | 非常非常清楚 |
[24:53] | and that’s I don’t want to marry this pig. | 我不想和这头猪结婚 |
[25:00] | Or that one either. | 也不想和那一头结婚 |
[25:01] | Ah, to hell with it. Bean may be crazy, but she’s right. | 该死 小碧可能疯了 但她说得对 |
[25:05] | This whole cursed wedding is canceled. | 这场被诅咒的婚礼取消 |
[25:09] | And the bar is closed. | 酒吧关门 |
[25:11] | If you’re calling off the wedding, I’m calling off the alliance! | 如果你要取消婚礼 我就终止联盟 |
[25:15] | Oh, yeah? My knuckles’ll | 是吗 我的指节会 |
[25:17] | make an alliance with your pig-fathering face! | 和你的猪脸结盟 |
[25:20] | King fight! King fight! King fight! | 国王之战 国王之战 国王之战 |
[25:23] | – King fight! King fight! – Come on. | -国王之战 国王之战 -来吧 |
[25:31] | Guys, thanks for making my wedding a day I’ll always remember. | 各位 谢谢你俩让我的婚礼这么难忘 |
[25:35] | Now let’s see how fast we can forget it. | 现在看看我们有多快能忘掉它 |
[25:39] | – To us. – But mainly me! | -敬我们 -但主要是我 |
[25:43] | And furthermore! | 再来啊 |
[25:45] | I compliment you on that one, sir. | 这一招不错 先生 |