时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Susan made a decision. | 苏珊做出一个决定 |
[00:09] | Karen’s health took a turn for the worse. | 凯伦的健康状况急转直下 |
[00:11] | Looks like the cancer’s spreading faster | 看来癌细胞扩散得 |
[00:13] | than anyone thought. | 比预计的快 |
[00:15] | Ben was summoned before the court. | 本被传召出庭作证 |
[00:17] | You’re on a witness list for Bree’s trial? | 你是布里案子的证人 |
[00:20] | Bree’s friends cautioned her. | 朋友们劝布里要谨慎 |
[00:22] | You have a crush on your lawyer. | 你迷恋上你的律师了 |
[00:24] | You’re on trial for murder, Bree. | 你现在被指控谋杀啊 布里 |
[00:26] | You gotta keep a clear head. | 你一定得保持头脑清醒 |
[00:27] | And so does he. | 他也一样 |
[00:29] | Lynette ended her relationship with Tom’s boss. | 勒奈特和汤姆的老板分手了 |
[00:32] | She dumped me. Apparently she’s hung up on some other guy. | 她把我甩了 显然她心里还放不下别人 |
[00:36] | And this led… | 但带来的 |
[00:37] | You really suck at this gay friend thing. | 你真不会当闺蜜啊 |
[00:40] | I can’t take you seriously in that dress. | 看着这身衣服很难认真听你说话 |
[00:42] | to an unfortunate misunderstanding. | 却是更难解释的误会 |
[00:53] | Karen McCluskey had never been sure | 凯伦·麦克卢斯基向来不知道 |
[00:56] | what her neighbors thought of her. | 邻居们是如何看待她的 |
[01:01] | Did they see her as merely a babysitter… | 她们是仅仅将她看作一位保姆 |
[01:06] | an entertaining source for gossip… | 聊八卦的伙伴 |
[01:11] | or just the mean old lady who lived down the street? | 或只是住在街对面的可恶老太太 |
[01:17] | But for the first time in her life, | 不过有生以来 第一次 |
[01:20] | she found herself thinking about such things… | 她发现自己居然在想这种问题 |
[01:26] | Because she knew that her life… | 因为她知道她的生命 |
[01:29] | was coming to an end. | 即将结束 |
[01:31] | Roy, it’s time to go! | 罗伊 该走了 |
[01:35] | What’s going on, Karen? | 怎么回事 凯伦 |
[01:38] | I’m, uh, starting hospice care. | 我要住进临终关怀医院了 |
[01:42] | I thought you told the doctors that you wanted to… | 你不是告诉医生说你想要 |
[01:44] | – Croak at home? – Yeah, I did. | -在家里挂掉 -我是这么说 |
[01:47] | But the oncologist is convinced this is for the best. | 不过肿瘤科医生认为医院比较好 |
[01:50] | What does he know? | 他知道个什么 |
[01:52] | Young quack thinks I can’t take care of my wife. | 黄毛庸医认为我照顾不了自己老婆 |
[01:55] | He’s worried about you, Roy. | 他是担心你 罗伊 |
[01:57] | You’ve got high blood pressure, angina. | 你血压高 还心绞痛 |
[01:59] | I’m racing you to the grave as it is. | 咱俩本来就是要前后脚赴黄泉了 |
[02:01] | I don’t want to push you in. | 我可不想再推你一把 |
[02:03] | This was supposed to have been my time with you, | 这本来应该是我们俩相处的时光 |
[02:07] | And those bastards are robbing me of it. | 那些混蛋却把它夺走了 |
[02:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:11] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[02:13] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[02:15] | Would you prefer to die at home? | 你希望最后一刻在家中度过吗 |
[02:17] | Well, sure, but– | 当然了 不过 |
[02:18] | Then… | 那 |
[02:22] | We’ll take care of you. | 我们会照顾你的 |
[02:24] | Yeah. We can do it. | 对 我们能照顾你 |
[02:27] | We’ll take shifts. It won’t be hard. | 我们可以轮流换班 不会很困难的 |
[02:29] | Whoa, Nelly. | 行了行了 |
[02:30] | No, this is sweet, | 你们的心意我懂 |
[02:33] | But you gals have troubles of your own. | 可你们几个都有自己的困难 |
[02:34] | Bree’s got her trial. | 布里要打官司 |
[02:36] | Lynette’s marriage is falling apart. | 勒奈特快要离婚了 |
[02:39] | Gaby, those kids of yours are turning into serial killers | 加布 我们眼睁睁看着你那俩孩子 |
[02:41] | before our very eyes. | 要变成连环杀手了 |
[02:42] | Okay, I’m not gonna argue with you because you’re sick… | 好了 我不跟你争 因为你病了 |
[02:44] | and totally correct. | 而且说得很对 |
[02:46] | But I’m with the girls on this. Let us take care of you. | 不过我跟她们意见一致 让我们来照顾你吧 |
[02:50] | I’m gonna require a lot of care, you know. | 你们知道 照顾我很费事的 |
[02:52] | We know, and we’re gonna be there for you. | 我们知道 我们会帮你的 |
[02:58] | Hey, boy nurses! | 护士男 |
[03:00] | Bring the stuff back in the house! She’s staying. | 把东西都搬回来 她要留下 |
[03:03] | – Come on. Let’s go help. – Okay. | -来 我们去帮忙 -好 |
[03:06] | I’m… actually speechless. | 我 真是无话可说了 |
[03:09] | I don’t know why you’re all doing this. | 我真不知道你们为什么要这样做 |
[03:11] | Don’t you? | 你不知道吗 |
[03:13] | Yes, Mrs. McCluskey had wondered | 是的 麦克卢斯基夫人想过 |
[03:16] | what her neighbors thought of her. | 她的邻居们是怎么看待她的 |
[03:18] | She was pleased to discover after all these years, | 这么多年过去 她很高兴地发现 |
[03:22] | they thought of her as a friend. | 她们把她当朋友看 |
[03:37] | The town of fairview had been rocked by scandal. | 美景镇被丑闻所笼罩 |
[03:41] | A housewife had been accused of murder, | 一名主妇被指控谋杀 |
[03:43] | and her trial was growing more sensational each day. | 她的案子变得越来越轰动 |
[03:48] | It truly was all anyone was talking about… | 已经成了每个人谈论的话题 |
[03:53] | which is exactly what another housewife | 正因如此 也让另一主妇 |
[03:56] | was worried about. | 担心不已 |
[03:58] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[04:05] | Ah, there you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[04:06] | Yep, just sitting here on the porch, | 是啊 坐在门廊上 |
[04:08] | reading the ol’… | 读着 |
[04:09] | sports section. | 体育版 |
[04:12] | You hate sports… | 你讨厌体育 |
[04:14] | And reading. | 也讨厌读报 |
[04:16] | But I love you, and you love sports, | 可我爱你 而你爱体育 |
[04:17] | So I’ve… started to really get into it. | 所以我 开始迷上它了 |
[04:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:23] | What’s your… favorite basketball team? | 你 最喜欢的篮球队是哪个 |
[04:28] | The… turtles. | 海龟队 |
[04:36] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:37] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:39] | You said the trial was going well. | 你说庭审进行得很顺利的 |
[04:41] | It was. It is! This is just a setback. | 之前是 现在也是 这是小问题 |
[04:43] | Damn it! How–Gaby, how many setbacks is it gonna take | 见鬼 加布 再出几个小问题 |
[04:46] | before Bree goes to prison for something I did?! | 布里就会因为我的错而进监狱了 |
[04:49] | Hey, Lee! Sports talk. | 李 在聊体育呢 |
[04:52] | It’s gettin’ a little heated over here! | 聊得有点太激烈了 |
[04:58] | I can’t do this anymore, gaby. I have got to step up. | 我不能再这样了 加布 我必须站出来 |
[05:00] | Are you crazy? No! | 你疯了吗 不行 |
[05:02] | How do you not feel guilty about this? | 你怎么能一点也不感到愧疚呢 |
[05:05] | I do, every second of every day. | 我有 每一天 每一秒 |
[05:07] | We just have to hold on a little longer. | 我们只需要再稍微等一等 |
[05:09] | Bree says Trip knows what he’s doing, | 布里说特里普很有把握 |
[05:11] | so we’ve just gotta give him a chance. | 所以我们得给他个机会 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I-I don’t know. I mean– | 我不知道 我觉得 |
[05:14] | Turning yourself in now would just be foolish. | 你现在去自首是很蠢的 |
[05:16] | You’d be throwing your whole life away, | 你是在放弃你的人生 |
[05:18] | abandoning our family. And for what? | 抛弃你的家庭 为了什么呢 |
[05:20] | To prove a point about what an honorable guy you are? | 为了证明你是一个高尚的人吗 |
[05:23] | Please, let’s just see how this plays out. | 求你了 我们先看看事态发展 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | But if things get any worse, I’ll have no choice. | 但是如果事态恶化 那我别无选择 |
[05:38] | Lee! No! | 李 别 |
[05:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:41] | Stop! | 住手 |
[05:41] | Don’t tell me you’ve changed your mind. | 别告诉我你改主意了 |
[05:43] | Oh! No. I still wanna sell. | 不是 房子我还是要卖 |
[05:46] | Thank god, ’cause I’ve already spent my commission. | 谢天谢地 我已经把佣金花了 |
[05:48] | On what? | 花哪儿了 |
[05:50] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这都看不出来吗 |
[05:51] | I had some personal renovations done. | 我给自己来了个小改造 |
[05:58] | My ass! I had my ass lifted. | 我的翘臀啊 我去提臀了 |
[06:02] | Um… of course. | 看出来了 |
[06:04] | How did I not notice? | 我竟然没注意到 |
[06:06] | That is one… | 这臀部真是… |
[06:08] | perky fanny. | 活力四射 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. I’ve never been good with ass compliments. | 抱歉 我一直不擅长夸人屁股好看 |
[06:14] | So why don’t you want the sign up? | 那你为什么阻止我立出售牌 |
[06:16] | Well… | 是这样 |
[06:18] | I haven’t told the girls I’m moving yet. | 我还没告诉姑娘们我要搬走了 |
[06:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:24] | Maybe because I can’t even believe I’m doing it myself. | 或许是因为我自己都不敢相信这个事实 |
[06:27] | It’s always hard to move. | 向前迈进总是困难的 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:30] | Putting my house on the market in the middle of Bree’s trial? | 布里的案子还在进行 我却在卖房子 |
[06:33] | I mean, I just feel like a bad person. | 这让我感觉自己像个坏人 |
[06:34] | Okay, the fact that you’re worried about your friend | 你这么关心自己的朋友 |
[06:37] | shows that you’re not a bad person. | 怎么可能是坏人 |
[06:40] | By the way, if Bree gets convicted, | 顺便问一句 如果布里进监狱了 |
[06:42] | do you think she’ll put her place on the market? | 你认为她也会出售自己的房子吗 |
[06:44] | Lee! | 李 |
[06:44] | And if Lynette gets divorced, | 还有如果勒奈特离婚了 |
[06:46] | that house is gonna be way too big for her. | 她一个人住这套房子也太大了 |
[06:49] | Wow! I… | 天啊 我 |
[06:51] | It kinda smacked me back. | 弹得我手生疼啊 |
[07:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:05] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[07:06] | Hey, Penny! What’s going on? Where are ya? | 佩妮 怎么回事 你在哪儿 |
[07:09] | Dad’s. Did you hear me? Jane’s gone. | 老爸家 你听到了吗 简走了 |
[07:12] | Whoa. Whoa. She’s “gone” Meaning… | 等等 “她走了”是说… |
[07:15] | She’s not there right now? | 她现在出门了吗 |
[07:16] | Or–or she’s gone gone? | 还是 还是她永远离开了 |
[07:19] | Her stuff is moved out. | 她的东西都搬出去了 |
[07:21] | Even her toothbrush, mom! | 连牙刷都拿走了 妈妈 |
[07:24] | They broke up! | 他们分手了 |
[07:25] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[07:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:29] | Your dad’s on the other line! | 你爸爸打进来了 |
[07:31] | Call me back! | 等下给我打 |
[07:31] | Okay! Stay calm! | 好的 保持冷静 |
[07:33] | I am. | 我很冷静 |
[07:34] | I was talking to me! | 我说自己呢 |
[07:36] | Hey, Tom. What’s up? | 汤姆 什么事 |
[07:37] | Hey, are you gonna be around tonight? | 你今晚在家吗 |
[07:40] | Uh… I don’t know. Maybe. Probably. | 我说不好 或许在 很可能吧 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Why? | 我在家 怎么了 |
[07:45] | Um, I need to talk to you about something, | 我有些事需要和你谈谈 |
[07:46] | and I’d–I’d like to do it face-to-face. | 我想 我想当面跟你说 |
[07:48] | Oh, okay. What time? | 好的 几点 |
[07:50] | How about 8:00? | 八点如何 |
[07:51] | 8:00 is my favorite time. | 我最喜欢八点了 |
[07:54] | What? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[07:55] | I don’t know. It just… always has been. | 说不清楚 就是 一直喜欢 |
[07:57] | You know, eight is great. | 你懂的 八八大发什么的 |
[08:01] | – You Okay? – Uh, me? Oh, yeah. I’m just… | -你没事吧 -我吗 没事 我就是 |
[08:04] | cleaning the oven and… | 在清洁烤箱 |
[08:06] | the fumes are getting to me, | 烟味太大熏着我了 |
[08:07] | and I’m drunk… a little. | 我还喝多了 有一点 |
[08:10] | So I’ll see you tonight? | 那我们今晚见吧 |
[08:11] | O-okay. Bye. | 好的 拜 |
[08:13] | Okay. Bye! | 好的 拜 |
[08:15] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:27] | Yeah, mm. Don’t thank me just yet. | 不客气 别谢我 还没到时候 |
[08:30] | Bree… | 布里 |
[08:32] | I don’t know exactly what Ben is gonna testify about, | 我不确定本出庭会说些什么 |
[08:34] | but if it’s as damning | 但是如果他的证词 |
[08:36] | as the prosecution seems to think it is– | 正如控方现在所认为的那样 |
[08:38] | You don’t have to worry about Ben. | 你不必担心本 |
[08:39] | If his testimony is damaging in any way, | 如果他的证词对你有丝毫不利 |
[08:43] | – I’m gonna have to put Gaby back on the stand. – No. | -我就不得不让加布重新出庭了 -不行 |
[08:50] | The dead guy was her stepfather. | 死者是她的继父 |
[08:52] | She has some connection to this. | 她与此案有关 |
[08:55] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[08:56] | I’m the client. You’re the lawyer. | 我是客户 你是律师 |
[08:58] | You have to do what I say. | 你得听我的 |
[08:59] | It’s your call. | 你说了算 |
[09:00] | But I’ve gotta tell you, you’re forcing me | 但我得告诉你 你是在逼我 |
[09:02] | to try this thing with one hand tied behind my back. | 你限制我只用一成功力 来打这场官司 |
[09:04] | Well, luckily, you have more talent in that one hand | 幸运的是 你使一成功力 |
[09:06] | than most lawyers have in their whole body. | 就比大多数律师拼尽全力都强 |
[09:10] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[09:11] | I know you can. | 我相信你 |
[09:18] | Mr. Faulkner, I am ordering you to answer. | 福克纳先生 我要求你回答 |
[09:21] | Ms. Stone, repeat your question. | 斯通女士 重复你的问题 |
[09:23] | During your phone conversation with the defendant, | 在你和被告所通的电话中 |
[09:26] | she thanked you for protecting her. | 她感谢你保护她 |
[09:28] | What was she referring to? | 保护指的是什么 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry. I really don’t remember the conversation. | 抱歉 我实在不记得那通电话了 |
[09:35] | Maybe this will refresh your memory. | 或许我能帮你回忆一下 |
[09:38] | – Your honor? – Go ahead. | -可以吗 法官 -放吧 |
[09:42] | I know, but even when suspicion moved on to you, | 我知道 即使嫌疑转移到你身上 |
[09:44] | you still protected me, and that’s very honorable. | 你还是保护了我 这真令人敬佩 |
[09:47] | Really, it was no big deal. | 真的 没什么大不了 |
[09:48] | Maybe not to you. | 也许对你而言吧 |
[09:50] | You’re not the one who put a body in the ground. | 又不是你把尸体埋在地里的 |
[09:52] | You have to understand, a day doesn’t go by | 你要明白 我没有一天 |
[09:55] | when that does not weigh heavily on my conscience. | 不被道德感深深地压迫着 |
[09:59] | So… | 所以 |
[10:02] | what were you protecting her from? | 她为什么需要你保护呢 |
[10:06] | Again, sir, | 我再说一次 先生 |
[10:07] | I’m ordering you to answer the prosecutor’s questions. | 我命令你回答公诉人的问题 |
[10:13] | All right. I’ve had enough. You’re in contempt. | 够了 我视为你蔑视法庭 |
[10:16] | Bailiff, take Mr. Faulkner into custody. | 法警 请将福克纳先生拘留 |
[10:19] | Perhaps a night in jail will help him to see things differently. | 希望在监狱里待一晚上 能让你想得更清楚 |
[10:23] | Can I at least make a call? | 能否至少让我打个电话 |
[10:24] | One call. We’re in recess. | 就一通电话 休庭 |
[10:28] | So they’re arresting him? | 他们逮捕了他吗 |
[10:31] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:32] | They’ll bring him back tomorrow. | 他们明天再带他出庭 |
[10:33] | The D.A. will ask the same question again. | 检查官会问同样的问题 |
[10:36] | And what if he still doesn’t answer? | 如果他仍然拒绝回答呢 |
[10:38] | Frankly, Bree, I’m more worried if he does. | 说真的 布里 我更担心他开口 |
[10:59] | Oh, my goodness, Renee. You startled me. | 天啊 雷尼 你吓死我了 |
[11:02] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[11:03] | No, it’s not. | 不好 |
[11:05] | I just got a phone call from Ben. He’s in jail. | 我刚接到了本的电话 他被关起来了 |
[11:09] | I know. I am deeply sorry for this whole mess. | 我知道 给你带来了麻烦 非常抱歉 |
[11:12] | Do you wanna come inside? | 我们进去说话吧 |
[11:14] | I’m really not in the mood for tea and biscuits. | 我真没心情喝茶吃点心 |
[11:17] | Ben and I are getting married next week, | 我和本下周就要结婚了 |
[11:19] | and “correctional facility” isn’t exactly my dream venue. | 我可不想在监狱里完婚 |
[11:22] | I wish there was something I could do. | 要是我能帮上忙就好了 |
[11:24] | There is. | 你能帮 |
[11:25] | Ben is sitting in that jail cell right now, | 本现在在牢里 |
[11:27] | and I don’t even know why, and he won’t tell me. | 我什么都不知道 他也不告诉我 |
[11:30] | So you have to fix this. | 你得帮帮忙 |
[11:33] | Just release him from whatever promise he made you. | 不管他承诺了你什么 就此作废好吗 |
[11:35] | Believe me, I wish I could do that, but I can’t. | 相信我 我真的不能说 |
[11:38] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[11:41] | I just can’t. | 真的不能 |
[11:42] | Bree… | 布里 |
[11:43] | Did you… kill that man? | 你是不是真的杀了人 |
[11:46] | Of course not. How could you even think that? | 当然没有 你怎么能这么想 |
[11:50] | I’ll apologize when someone starts telling me the truth. | 有人告诉我真相的时候 我再道歉吧 |
[11:59] | Okay, let’s get those lips a little more glossy. | 好吧 再把嘴唇润滑一下 |
[12:01] | All right, enough, enough. I’m meeting with Tom, | 好了 够了够了 我是去见汤姆 |
[12:03] | not prepping for a shift at a bordello. | 又不是要去站街了 |
[12:05] | Yeah, but you’re finally getting back together. | 不过你们终于要复合了 |
[12:07] | You’ve gotta look perfect. | 一定要盛妆登场 |
[12:09] | Oh! And we still have time for that Brazilian bikini wax. | 我们还有时间做巴西式比基尼涂蜡脱毛 |
[12:12] | If you mention that again, I will strike you. | 你要是再提 我就揍你 |
[12:16] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[12:22] | It’s Tom! | 是汤姆 |
[12:23] | You said 8:00! | 你不是说八点吗 |
[12:24] | He said 8:00! | 他说的八点 |
[12:25] | I need to be alone with him. You have to hide! | 你不能做电灯泡 快躲起来 |
[12:27] | Hide?! | 躲起来 |
[12:28] | Yes! | 是的 |
[12:29] | What if you guys start doing it right here? | 如果你俩就地激情怎么办 |
[12:30] | I can’t listen to that! Well, maybe I could. | 我可不想听现场直播 好吧 也行 |
[12:33] | Hide! Hide! Put your fingers in your ears! Go on! | 快躲起来 捂住耳朵 快去 |
[12:39] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[12:40] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[12:42] | You–You going somewhere? | 你…你这是要出门吗 |
[12:43] | No. No, I was just… | 没有 我是在… |
[12:46] | No. | 没有 |
[12:47] | It’s fine, Lynette. I understand. Y-You… | 没事的 勒奈特 我理解 你… |
[12:50] | You got a life. | 你有你的生活 |
[12:51] | No. No, I really don’t. | 没有 真的没有 |
[12:54] | Come on in. You want a drink or something? | 进来喝一杯吧 |
[12:55] | No, thanks. I’ll just be a minute. | 不用了 我就待一会儿 |
[12:58] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[13:01] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[13:05] | I’m filing the divorce papers tomorrow. | 我明天会填好离婚协议 |
[13:12] | You’re… what? | 你… 什么 |
[13:14] | We just gotta get out of this gray area | 我们不能再这样继续这种 |
[13:17] | that we’ve been stuck in. | 模模糊糊的情感了 |
[13:18] | It’s… time | 是… 是时候 |
[13:21] | for both of us to move to the next phase. | 让我们两个朝前看了 |
[13:27] | I just wanted to tell you in person. | 我只是想当面告诉你 |
[13:33] | That’s all I really have to say. | 我要说的都说完了 |
[13:45] | Aren’t you going after him? | 你不去追他吗 |
[13:48] | Why not? | 为什么不去 |
[13:50] | Because now I know. | 因为现在我知道了 |
[13:54] | Jane wasn’t the problem. It’s me. | 我们之间的问题不是简 而是我 |
[13:57] | He doesn’t want to be married to me. | 他不想和我继续夫妻之情 |
[14:16] | I guess we can both agree… | 我看我们都同意… |
[14:20] | orange is not my color. | 橙色真的不适合我 |
[14:23] | Look… | 听着… |
[14:25] | I’m sorry I missed the cake tasting, sweetheart. | 抱歉我错过了蛋糕样品试吃 亲爱的 |
[14:27] | Uh… I mean, did you maybe bring one of them with you? | 你带来样品了吗 |
[14:31] | Mm, preferably with a file in it. | 最好里面还有把锉刀[用来越狱] |
[14:33] | Really? You’re making jokes? | 什么时候了 你还开玩笑 |
[14:35] | Hang in there, darling. | 坚持住啊 亲爱的 |
[14:37] | The trial can’t last forever. | 审判总会结束的 |
[14:38] | They gotta let me out of here some time. | 总有一天他们会放我出来的 |
[14:40] | Or you could answer their questions and get out now. | 你也可以回答问题 现在就出狱 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:45] | That’s not how I’m built. | 我不想这么做 |
[14:46] | Ben, you have no idea how long this could go on. | 本 你不知道案子还要审多久 |
[14:49] | Am I gonna need to cancel our wedding? | 我需要取消婚礼吗 |
[14:51] | No! They got no motive, no weapon. | 不用 他们没有找到动机和武器 |
[14:54] | And Bree’s alibi is solid. | 而且布里有足够的不在场证明 |
[14:56] | She was with all of you at that– that progressive dinner party. | 她们和你们一起在百家宴呢 |
[15:00] | Wait. That was the night of the murder? | 等等 那天晚上就是发生谋杀的时候 |
[15:02] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[15:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:07] | Renee, what is it? | 雷尼 怎么了 |
[15:11] | I remember something about that night. | 我记得那天发生的事 |
[15:16] | I was looking out my window, and it was late. | 我看着窗外 已经很晚了 |
[15:21] | And I saw Bree getting out of her car. | 我看到布里从车上下来 |
[15:31] | Enjoy your visit, Ms. Perry? | 佩里小姐 见面很开心吧 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[15:36] | Emily Stone. | 艾米丽·斯通 |
[15:36] | I’m the prosecutor in Bree Van De Kamp’s case. | 是布里·范德坎普一案的公诉人 |
[15:39] | I don’t have anything to say to you. | 我无可奉告 |
[15:42] | Oh, I think you do. | 我觉得你有话可说 |
[15:43] | You have something to say about the night of the murder. | 那晚的谋杀 你知道些内情 |
[15:48] | Back there, when you were talking to your fiance, | 刚才在你和你未婚夫说话时 |
[15:51] | we heard every word. | 我们听到了每字每句 |
[15:53] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[15:55] | There’s no expectation of privacy in jail. | 监狱里没有隐私可言 |
[15:57] | So… let’s talk. | 不如 我们谈谈 |
[15:59] | I’m not gonna help you try to convict my friend. | 我是不会帮你指控我朋友的 |
[16:02] | That’s a shame, because if you don’t, | 那就可惜了 如果你不乐意 |
[16:05] | I call immigration, | 我只好通知移民局 |
[16:06] | and Mr. Faulkner’s on a one-way flight back to Sydney. | 送福克纳先生一张单程飞回悉尼的机票了 |
[16:11] | Ready to talk now? | 可以谈了吗 |
[16:20] | Mr. Faulkner, | 福克纳先生 |
[16:21] | how are you today? | 你今天感觉好吗 |
[16:23] | Oh, good. Yeah, refreshed. | 还不赖 神清气爽 |
[16:26] | I asked you yesterday | 昨天我问你 |
[16:27] | if you were willing to discuss your telephone conversation with the defendant. | 愿不愿意谈谈你跟被告的通话 |
[16:32] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[16:34] | Still won’t answer. | 还是不想说吗 |
[16:36] | Uh, can we just save everyone some time | 要不我们节约大家时间 |
[16:38] | and send me back to jail? | 直接送我回监狱得了 |
[16:40] | Bailiff, remove Mr. Faulkner. | 法警 带福克纳先生下庭 |
[16:42] | We’ll see you back here tomorrow. | 我们明天再见 |
[16:46] | Your honor, the prosecution calls Renee Perry to the stand. | 法官阁下 控方要求雷尼·佩里出庭 |
[16:54] | Renee? | 雷尼 |
[16:58] | Renee, what are you doing? | 雷尼 你来干嘛 |
[17:03] | Renee! | 雷尼 |
[17:08] | I was lying in bed when a noise from the street woke me up. | 那夜 我从睡梦中被街上的声响惊醒 |
[17:14] | It was about… 3:00 a.m. | 当时凌晨3点左右 |
[17:17] | So I got up and I went to the window. | 我起身朝窗外望去 |
[17:22] | And what did you see? | 然后你看到了什么 |
[17:24] | I saw Bree. | 我看到布里 |
[17:27] | Her clothes were kinda muddy, um… | 她衣服上沾着泥土 |
[17:29] | leaves in her hair. | 头发里还有树叶 |
[17:32] | She was… | 她当时 |
[17:34] | walking up her driveway. | 沿着车道往回走去 |
[17:36] | Was she carrying anything? | 她手里有没有东西 |
[17:39] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:41] | What was she carrying? | 是什么 |
[17:50] | A shovel. | 一把铲子 |
[17:57] | No further questions. | 我没有问题了 |
[18:03] | Renee, what did you just do? | 雷尼 瞧你都干了什么 |
[18:05] | I did what I had to do. I told the truth. | 做我该做的事 说出真相 |
[18:07] | What you said in there could really hurt Bree. | 你的证词对布里非常不利 |
[18:09] | Do you not understand what’s at stake here? | 你难道看不出她现在吉凶难卜吗 |
[18:11] | Friends aren’t supposed to turn on each other. | 作为朋友 不该落井下石 |
[18:13] | Oh, so I’m one of the “Friends” now? | 我现在又成为”朋友”了吗 |
[18:16] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你说这话什么意思 |
[18:17] | All year long, you’ve been keeping a secret from me. | 一年来 你们一直有秘密瞒着我 |
[18:21] | Hey, just so we’re clear, | 我把话说明白了 |
[18:22] | I didn’t want to testify against Bree. | 我也不想指控布里 |
[18:25] | The D.A. was gonna have Ben deported. | 可检察官扬言要将本驱逐出境 |
[18:29] | Oh, so, yeah, I picked the man I love over you. | 所以 我只能重色轻友了 |
[18:33] | And judging by the way you guys have treated me, | 而且 考虑到你们刚刚对我是什么态度 |
[18:36] | I made the right choice. | 我觉得自己没做错 |
[18:42] | Trip. Trip! | 特里普 特里普 |
[18:44] | That was bad? | 形势很糟糕吧 |
[18:47] | Not out here. | 这儿不好说话 |
[18:52] | I need the room. | 你出去 |
[18:53] | – Uh, but the judge asked me to– – Get out. | -但法官叫我 -出去 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | Did you see their faces? | 你看到他们的表情了吗 |
[19:04] | Whose faces? | 谁的表情 |
[19:05] | The jurors. | 陪审团 |
[19:07] | I’ve been watching them. | 我一直在观察他们 |
[19:10] | After Renee’s little story, | 雷尼出庭后 |
[19:12] | no one on that jury is buying what you’re selling. | 再没有任何一个陪审员相信你的话了 |
[19:17] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:20] | I don’t know, Bree. | 我不知道 布里 |
[19:22] | You haven’t told me the truth yet. | 你一直不告诉我真相 |
[19:25] | Twice I’ve been blindsided | 我连挨两记闷棍 |
[19:26] | because I don’t know what the hell is going on. | 都是因为我不知道真相 |
[19:28] | You need to tell me what happened that night. | 你必须告诉我 那夜到底发生了什么 |
[19:31] | I made a promise to my friends. | 我答应过我朋友要保守秘密 |
[19:36] | You’re gonna lose. | 你都要输掉官司了 |
[19:38] | Do you understand that? | 你到底明不明白 |
[19:40] | You are going to go to prison. | 你马上要被送进监狱了 |
[19:41] | You’re scaring me. | 你是在吓我 |
[19:42] | Good. You should be scared. | 很好 你就该被吓一吓 |
[19:45] | You’re throwing your life away, and it–and it pisses me off, | 你对你的人生不负责任 真是气死我了 |
[19:50] | cause this affects more than just you. | 你这么做受害者可不止你一人 |
[19:52] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[19:53] | Look, I-I-I’m saying that you were wrong before. | 我是说 你之前的想法是错的 |
[19:56] | You’re not just my client, | 你不单是我的委托人 |
[19:58] | and I’m not just your lawyer. | 我也不单是你的律师 |
[19:59] | I’m also somebody who… really… | 我还是 那个真正 |
[20:04] | Oh, to hell with it. | 管他呢 |
[20:10] | It was Carlos. | 是卡洛斯干的 |
[20:18] | You have to promise me not to use this against him… or anyone else. | 答应我别把他跟其他人牵扯进来 |
[20:27] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[20:33] | It was self-defense. | 他是出于自卫 |
[20:35] | Alejandro broke into her house, | 亚历亨德罗闯进她家 |
[20:37] | and then Gaby came home, and he started to attack her. | 趁加布进屋之后 袭击了她 |
[20:46] | This gem just came on the market, | 此宝地刚开始寻找买主 |
[20:47] | and as you can see, it’s a warm, cozy, homey place. | 看看 好一个温暖舒适又温馨的小屋 |
[20:51] | And don’t worry, they’re taking the furniture. | 别担心 房主会搬走家具的 |
[20:55] | I just love your kitchen. | 你的厨房很不错 |
[20:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:58] | I can’t tell you how many mornings I’ve sat here, | 我跟你说 无数个清晨 我坐在这里 |
[21:01] | looking out on the lane, having a cup of–Gaby. | 望着街景 细品手里的 加布 |
[21:04] | Gaby? | 加布 |
[21:05] | Gaby–who I haven’t told I’m moving yet. | 加布 我还没告诉她搬家的事 |
[21:08] | Okay, Mr. And Mrs. Newman, let me show you the upstairs. | 纽曼夫妇 请随我到楼上看看 |
[21:10] | Uh, we’re not done looking down here. | 我们楼下还没看完呢 |
[21:11] | Oh, but the upstairs is way better! | 楼上更精彩 |
[21:13] | It’s… that much closer to heaven. | 仿佛离天堂更近一步 |
[21:15] | Come on, go, go! | 去吧 去看看吧 |
[21:18] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[21:20] | Great. It’s my turn to take care of Mrs. McClusky, | 不错 轮到我照看麦克卢斯基太太 |
[21:22] | so obviously, I’ve been drinking. | 所以很明显 我喝酒了 |
[21:23] | – Can you take me to the courthouse? – Sure. | -能载我去法院吗 -好的 |
[21:26] | Someone upstairs? | 楼上有人吗 |
[21:26] | – Nope. – Look at this closet space! | -没有 -看看这壁橱多宽敞 |
[21:30] | Just some old friends from high school. | 家里来了几位高中同学 |
[21:32] | Are these low-flow toilets? | 这是节水型马桶吗 |
[21:34] | Who are very eco-friendly. So I should get back to them. | 他们是环保主义者 我还是回去招呼他们好了 |
[21:37] | I’ll pick you up at noon. | 中午去接你 |
[21:40] | Great place you have here. | 这房子真不错 |
[21:42] | Um… Gaby, uh, these are my good friends | 加布 这两位是我的好朋友 |
[21:46] | Fred and… Jean. | 弗瑞德和 珍 |
[21:50] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[21:52] | What year did you graduate? | 你几岁读的高中啊 |
[21:58] | Mr. Weston, if the defense rests, | 韦斯顿先生 如果辩方已经完成举证 |
[22:00] | we can move on to closing arguments. | 那就进入结案陈词 |
[22:08] | Actually, I have another witness. | 事实上 辩方还有一位证人 |
[22:10] | A new witness at this point? | 这会儿还有新证人 |
[22:12] | She’s not new. | 不是新证人 |
[22:14] | The defense recalls… | 辩方再次传召 |
[22:17] | Gabrielle Solis. | 加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[22:21] | You promised. | 你答应过我的 |
[22:23] | I also promised to keep you out of jail. | 我还答应过绝不让你进监狱 |
[22:27] | What is he doing? | 他干嘛呢 |
[22:28] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:37] | You understand that you are still under oath? | 你知道自己宣誓如实陈述吧 |
[22:42] | Ms. Solis, | 索利斯女士 |
[22:44] | I’d like to show you a picture of the victim. | 这是受害人的照片 |
[22:50] | Do you recognize this man as Ramon Sanchez? | 你知道他的名字 是雷蒙·桑切斯吗 |
[23:01] | No. | 不是 |
[23:02] | Your honor, I want a recess. | 法官阁下 我请求休庭 |
[23:06] | Only your lawyer can ask for a recess, Ms. Van de Kamp. | 只有你的律师才有权请求休庭 范德坎普女士 |
[23:08] | Please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[23:17] | Do you know this man by another name? | 那你知道他别的名字吗 |
[23:25] | His name is Alejandro Perez. | 他叫亚历亨德罗·佩雷斯 |
[23:29] | And how do you know Mr. Perez? | 你怎么认识佩雷斯先生的 |
[23:39] | He was… | 他是 |
[23:43] | He was my stepfather. | 他是我继父 |
[23:45] | Your honor, | 法官阁下 |
[23:46] | I insist on another recess, please. | 我坚持请求休庭 |
[23:49] | I’m… feeling a little… | 我 我有点 |
[23:54] | Bree! | 布里 |
[23:55] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[23:58] | We’re in recess until tomorrow, | 本庭宣布休庭至明天 |
[24:00] | at which time we will see | 到时再看 |
[24:01] | if Ms. Van de Kamp is able to continue. | 范德坎普女士能否继续庭审 |
[24:06] | Bree? | 布里 |
[24:08] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[24:23] | Jeez! You scared the crap out of me! | 神啊 你吓死我了 |
[24:26] | They know it’s Alejandro, and you don’t tell me? | 他们知道死的是亚历亨德罗 你居然不告诉我 |
[24:28] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[24:30] | She just fell asleep. | 她刚睡着 |
[24:32] | Okay, this has gone far enough. | 够了 |
[24:34] | First thing tomorrow, I am telling the D.A. The truth. | 我明天一早就去跟检察官自首 |
[24:37] | No, you’re not! You’re not doing anything. | 不 不许去 你什么也别干 |
[24:39] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[24:41] | Yes! | 有 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna tell them it was me. | 我告诉他们是我干的 |
[24:45] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[24:46] | No! Look, listen to me. | 不是 听我说完 |
[24:48] | I am a victim of abuse. The jury’s gonna side with me. | 我是虐童的受害者 陪审团会站在我这边的 |
[24:51] | Who they’re not gonna side with is you, a 2-time felon. | 他们可不会站在你这重罪累犯这边 |
[24:55] | – Gaby, you’re crazy. – No, I’m not. | -加布 你疯了 -不 我没有 |
[24:58] | Since the first moment we met, you’ve protected me. | 从我们认识以来 一直是你保护我 |
[25:01] | And I’ve been happy to let you do it | 我很享受被你保护 |
[25:03] | because I’ve been this selfish, spoiled brat. | 因为我一直都是个被宠坏的自私鬼 |
[25:07] | Well, I don’t want to be that person anymore. | 我不想再做自私鬼 |
[25:09] | I’m tired of taking from you. | 我不要再从你那索取了 |
[25:12] | So, please, this time, just let me protect you. | 求求你 这次让我保护你 |
[25:15] | You really think that a jury is gonna believe | 你真觉得陪审团会相信 |
[25:18] | that you dragged a dead body through the woods yourself? | 你一个人能拖着尸体穿过树林 |
[25:22] | Adrenaline. Fear. | 肾上腺素 恐惧 |
[25:23] | You’d be surprised what people can do. | 你都想不到人能干出什么来 |
[25:25] | I don’t think that story’s gonna be enough, Gaby. | 加布 我觉得你这说辞行不通 |
[25:27] | Well, I’ll tell them exactly what happened that night. | 我会把那晚发生的事一五一十说出来 |
[25:30] | He came over, he started attacking me, | 他找上门 袭击我 |
[25:32] | and instead of saying you killed him with a candlestick, | 而用烛台杀了他的人不是你 |
[25:35] | I’ll say it was me. | 而是我 |
[25:52] | Honey, it’s 2:00 in the morning. Are you okay? | 亲爱的 现在是凌晨两点 你没事吧 |
[25:56] | I was just thinking how proud I am of you. | 我只是在想我有多为你骄傲 |
[26:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:05] | You were just saying… how much you wanna change, | 之前你说你有多想改变 |
[26:08] | But… | 其实 |
[26:10] | You already have. | 你已经变了 |
[26:13] | You know, five years ago, | 五年前 |
[26:14] | you never would have offered to sacrifice yourself for me. | 你绝不会为我牺牲自己的 |
[26:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:26] | But there is no way I’m letting you take the fall for this. | 但我不会让你替我顶罪 |
[26:30] | What? | 什么 |
[26:31] | But you just said you were proud of how much I’ve changed. | 你刚才还说为我的改变而骄傲呢 |
[26:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:34] | You’ve become this amazing role model for our daughters. | 你给我们的女儿树立了一个好榜样 |
[26:37] | They need you now more than ever. | 她们比以往更需要你在身边 |
[26:38] | Wait. But they need you, too. | 等等 她们也需要你啊 |
[26:40] | No, they need a father who accepts responsibility for his actions. | 不 她们需要的是一个敢作敢当的父亲 |
[26:45] | It has taken me a year, but I’m finally going to be that guy. | 虽然花了一年 但我终于要成为那样一个父亲了 |
[26:49] | Now I am going down to the court first thing in the morning | 我明天一早就去法庭 |
[26:52] | and confess everything. | 坦白一切 |
[26:54] | Carlos! Wait a minute! | 卡洛斯 等等 |
[26:56] | I love you very much, Gabrielle, | 我很爱你 加布丽尔 |
[26:58] | but there is nothing that you can do to stop me. | 但我意已决 你做什么都没用 |
[27:15] | Why would I put you on the stand? | 我为什么要让你出庭作证 |
[27:17] | I was at that progressive dinner party. | 百家宴我也去了 |
[27:20] | I can testify that Renee was so stinking drunk, | 我可以作证 雷尼那晚喝得烂醉 |
[27:22] | she couldn’t tell her ass from her elbow. | 都分不清东南西北了 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:28] | That could be helpful. | 这证词可能有帮助 |
[27:30] | I think I can, uh… | 我想 |
[27:32] | fit you in next monday. | 下周一能让你作证 |
[27:35] | Look at me. | 瞧我这样 |
[27:36] | I’m wearing a wig and toting an oxygen tank. | 戴假发 提着氧气筒 |
[27:39] | Do I look like I’m gonna make it to monday? | 像是能活到下周一的样子吗 |
[27:44] | Put me on the stand. | 让我作证 |
[27:46] | You’ll be glad you did. | 你不会后悔的 |
[27:50] | Gaby’s running late. | 反正加布也迟到了 |
[27:53] | What the hell? Why don’t you take a seat? | 管它呢 就你上吧 |
[28:05] | Listen, if they take me into custody right away, | 要是他们即刻就要拘捕我 |
[28:07] | I won’t get a chance to talk to the girls. | 我就没机会跟孩子们说话了 |
[28:09] | Let’s not talk about that right now. | 现在别说这个 |
[28:10] | I don’t want them seeing this on the news. | 我不想她们从新闻上看到这事 |
[28:11] | You need to tell them that I love them | 你得告诉她们我爱她们 |
[28:13] | And that you’re in charge now. | 而且你现在是一家之主了 |
[28:14] | Honey, I’ve always been in charge. | 亲爱的 我一直都是一家之主 |
[28:16] | I don’t know why you made me wear this thing. | 搞不懂你为何非要让我穿这件衣服 |
[28:18] | No, it’s, uh, it’s freezing in the courtroom. | 别 法庭里冷气太足 |
[28:21] | You’ll thank me later. | 你等下会感谢我的 |
[28:26] | So handsome. | 真帅 |
[28:28] | I’m gonna miss this face. | 我会想念你这张脸的 |
[28:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:36] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[28:38] | G-gaby? A little rude. | 加布 有点无礼 |
[28:40] | You snooze, you lose. | 一不留神儿 你就败了 |
[28:43] | Gaby, wait! | 加布 等等 |
[28:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:54] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[28:56] | Remove your coat, please. | 请脱下你的外套 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | Sir… | 先生 |
[29:09] | Sir, you wanna explain this? | 先生 你打算怎么解释 |
[29:13] | I swear, I have no idea how that… | 我发誓 我完全不知道 |
[29:17] | Bye, Carlos. | 别了 卡洛斯 |
[29:18] | Gaby, get back here! | 加布 回来 |
[29:20] | We need backup! | 去叫后援 |
[29:22] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[29:24] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[29:26] | And, Mrs. McCluskey, you are a resident of Wisteria Lane, | 麦克卢斯基太太 你是紫藤郡的居民 |
[29:30] | is that correct? | 对吗 |
[29:31] | I’ve lived in that neighborhood for 35 years. | 我在这个街区已经住了35年了 |
[29:33] | Wow. That’s a long time. | 有些年头了 |
[29:35] | Now Renee Perry has testified– | 雷尼·佩里已经证明 |
[29:36] | Let me tell you something about a neighborhood. | 让我谈谈街坊邻里究竟是何 |
[29:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | It’s not just a bunch of houses in the same place. | 它不仅仅是一栋栋连在一起的房子 |
[29:44] | It’s a community. | 它是一个团体 |
[29:47] | It’s lives that are connected, | 人们相互依存 |
[29:50] | people who care about each other. | 大伙彼此扶持 |
[29:52] | That’s beautiful. Now, back in Mrs…. | 很感人 现在 让我们回到 |
[29:55] | I know it sounds sappy, but damn it, it’s true. | 我知道这听上去很矫情 但该死的 的确如此 |
[30:01] | And these wonderful people I’d lived beside… | 这些很棒的邻居与我同住 |
[30:06] | Well, they’re my family. | 他们就是家人 |
[30:10] | Your honor, I’m–I’m not sure what we’re getting from this. | 法官阁下 我 我不太明白重点是什么 |
[30:12] | Well, you will in a minute, honey. | 等下你就知道了 宝贝 |
[30:15] | When you’re in a family, like me and the girls, | 作为一家人 像是我和这些姑娘们 |
[30:19] | you protect each other. | 我们关护彼此 |
[30:21] | That’s just the way it has to be. | 天经地义 |
[30:24] | So when, uh, Gaby’s stepfather came back… | 所以 当加布的继父对她如此糟蹋 |
[30:28] | after everything he’d done to her… | 继而再次出现时 |
[30:32] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[30:34] | It’s no secret he abused her when she was a kid. | 这不是秘密 他在她儿时侵犯了她 |
[30:37] | – Objection. – Overruled. | -反对 -驳回 |
[30:39] | So that night, | 所以那晚 |
[30:41] | when I saw him creeping around the house, | 当我看到他鬼鬼祟祟地在她家周围晃荡时 |
[30:45] | I followed him in, I picked up the candlestick, | 我跟着他进了屋 抓起了烛台 |
[30:49] | and I killed that son of a bitch. | 杀死了那个人渣 |
[30:54] | Order! | 秩序 |
[30:58] | Order! | 秩序 |
[30:59] | Order in this courtroom! | 请保持法庭秩序 |
[31:01] | Quiet down, or I will clear the courtroom! | 请安静 否则我要开始清场 |
[31:07] | Stop the trial! I have something to say. | 停止审判 我有话要说 |
[31:10] | McCluskey just confessed. | 麦克卢斯基刚刚认罪 |
[31:12] | Mine can wait. | 那我等等 |
[31:15] | Your honor, this is preposterous. | 法官阁下 这太荒谬了 |
[31:17] | There is no way that frail woman | 那个虚弱的女人 |
[31:18] | could have committed this crime. | 不可能犯下这样的罪行 |
[31:20] | Adrenaline. Fear. | 肾上腺素 恐惧感 |
[31:24] | You’d be surprised what people can do. | 狗急跳墙 会让你大吃一惊 |
[31:32] | Counselors… | 律师们 |
[31:33] | My chamber now. | 请到我的会议室来 |
[31:42] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[31:44] | Your honor, I had no idea. | 法官阁下 我完全不知道 |
[31:47] | She begged me to put her on the stand. | 她请求我把她传上证人席 |
[31:48] | I thought she was gonna discredit Renee Perry. | 我以为她只是要推翻雷尼·佩里的证词 |
[31:51] | Obviously, she needed to get this off her conscience. | 但显然 她想说出真相 |
[31:53] | Oh, you are such a liar! | 你真能吹 |
[31:55] | This is a stunt, a last-ditch effort to save his client… | 这是他为了救当事人的最后一搏 |
[31:58] | And I want him sanctioned. | 我认为他应该被处罚 |
[31:59] | Enough. | 够了 |
[32:00] | Mr. Weston, where do you plan on going with this? | 韦斯顿先生 你准备如何打算 |
[32:03] | Well, now that the issue of sexual abuse | 既然性侵犯这件事 |
[32:05] | has been introduced, | 已经被提上台面了 |
[32:06] | I’ll need to bring Ms. Solis back on the stand. | 我需要索利斯太太站上证人席 |
[32:08] | Of course, she’ll talk about | 当然 她会谈谈 |
[32:09] | what a monster her stepfather was, | 她的继父是一个怎样的禽兽 |
[32:11] | and as I recall, most of our jurors are parents. | 如果我没记错的话 陪审团大多是父母 |
[32:14] | After I’ve taken them through the sordid details | 当我把你的受害者所做的肮脏行当 |
[32:17] | of what your victim did… | 摆在他们面前之后 |
[32:18] | You can’t possibly allow this. | 你不能允许他这样 |
[32:21] | Given the testimony of the last witness, | 根据最后一个目击证人的证词 |
[32:23] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[32:27] | Okay, Ms. Stone, what do you want to do? | 好吗 斯通女士 你打算怎么做 |
[32:37] | Ms. Stone? | 斯通女士 |
[32:52] | Your honor, at this time, | 法官阁下 此时 |
[32:54] | We move to dismiss all charges against Bree Van de Kamp. | 我们将撤销对布里·范德坎普的所有控诉 |
[33:03] | Ms. Stone, is there anyone else | 斯通女士 有没有其他 |
[33:07] | that you would like to file charges against at this time? | 你想要起诉的人 |
[33:21] | Given her advanced age and declining health, | 鉴于她年势已高和每况愈下的健康状况 |
[33:24] | the people have decided | 我们决定 |
[33:25] | not to press charges against Karen McClusckey. | 不起诉凯伦·麦克卢斯基 |
[33:28] | All right, in that case, | 好吧 既然这样 |
[33:30] | Ms. Van de Kamp, Mrs. McCluskey, | 范德坎普女士 麦克卢斯基太太 |
[33:32] | you are both free to go. | 你们被无罪释放 |
[33:34] | Case dismissed. | 撤销诉讼 |
[33:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:50] | – Oh, god! Oh, god. – Oh, thank you. | -天哪 -谢谢你 |
[34:03] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[34:05] | Why aren’t you at Bree’s big victory party? | 你为什么没有去布里的胜利派对 |
[34:10] | Uh, thought I’d sit this one out. | 我想还是算了 |
[34:14] | Filed divorce papers today, so I’m not really, uh, | 今天刚刚把离婚协议提交了 所以 |
[34:17] | up to bumping into Lynette. | 还是避免和勒奈特碰面较好 |
[34:19] | Anyway, I, uh… | 我 |
[34:21] | I wanted to come over and see how Karen’s doing. | 我想来看看凯伦怎么样了 |
[34:25] | Incredible thing she did today. | 她今天真的很伟大 |
[34:28] | Yeah, I’m proud as hell. | 对 我为她骄傲 |
[34:31] | But it took a lot out of her. | 但她今天元气大伤 |
[34:32] | I brought her home, put her right in bed. | 我安顿她回家 让她睡觉 |
[34:36] | Still, she is one tough broad. | 可她依然是个坚强的女人 |
[34:41] | What you got there? | 手上拿的是什么 |
[34:43] | Karen’s pot roast recipe. | 凯伦的炖肉配方 |
[34:47] | Best one I ever tasted. | 是我吃过最棒的炖肉 |
[34:48] | She swore I’d never get it out of her. | 她发誓永远不告诉我秘方 |
[34:51] | So how’d you convince her? | 那你是怎么劝她把秘方给你的 |
[34:53] | I… | 我 |
[34:55] | Told her we have this gift. | 跟她说 这是上天的馈赠 |
[34:58] | We know these are our last days together. | 我们都知道相处的日子已经不多 |
[35:02] | So what’s the point of holding back? | 还有什么好藏着掖着的 |
[35:06] | I didn’t want anything to be left unsaid. | 我不想分别之前还有任何隐瞒 |
[35:10] | So… | 于是 |
[35:13] | We finally had that talk. | 我们最终开诚布公 |
[35:19] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[35:21] | She told me… | 她说 |
[35:24] | She was the one | 去墨西哥那次 |
[35:26] | that lost our passports on the way to Mexico that time. | 弄掉我们护照的人其实是她自己 |
[35:30] | I told her the truth about my time in the service, | 我告诉了她在部队时的真实情况 |
[35:33] | how I wasn’t some tough guy but scared to death. | 说我并不勇敢 而是害怕得要命 |
[35:39] | She thanked me for always being able to make her laugh. | 她感谢我一直以来逗她开心 |
[35:45] | And I… | 而我 |
[35:47] | I told her… | 也告诉她 |
[35:51] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我此生挚爱 |
[35:59] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[36:02] | It’s so important to say these things | 趁着还有机会 |
[36:06] | when you can, | 一定要说出这些话 |
[36:09] | because when it’s over, it’s over. | 因为一旦人走了 就什么都来不及了 |
[36:15] | I hear ya. | 我懂了 |
[36:17] | Do you? | 真的懂了吗 |
[36:38] | Somebody make a toast. | 谁来提个祝酒词 |
[36:39] | Uh… oh, to Bree, | 敬布里 |
[36:41] | um, who put her life on the line to protect us, | 冒着生命危险保护大家 |
[36:45] | and we will never forget what you did. | 我们永远感激你 |
[36:47] | Aw. Hear, hear. | 干杯干杯 |
[36:48] | And… To Karen Mcclusky, | 还要敬凯伦·麦克卢斯基 |
[36:50] | the bravest woman I have ever known. | 这位我见过的最勇敢的女性 |
[36:54] | And to you ladies, | 也敬你们各位 |
[36:55] | who could’ve abandoned me during my hour of need– | 在我最需要帮助的时候没有放弃我 |
[36:56] | Okay, okay. Less thanking, more drinking. | 好了好了 客气的话别说了 喝酒 |
[37:00] | – Cheers. – Hey! | -干杯 -各位好 |
[37:03] | Hi! | 你来啦 |
[37:04] | Congratulations, Bree. | 恭喜你 布里 |
[37:06] | I cannot tell you how relieved I am that you weren’t convicted. | 得知你无罪的消息 我宽慰极了 |
[37:09] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 你人真好 |
[37:11] | Seriously, do you have any idea how | 说正经的 你知不知道 |
[37:13] | living across from a murderer can affect housing prices? | 街对面住着个杀人犯对房价影响有多大 |
[37:19] | – Do you have a sec? – What’s up? | -借一步说话 -什么事 |
[37:26] | Have you told the girls you’re moving? | 要搬走的事 你跟她们说了吗 |
[37:28] | Um, not yet. | 还没 |
[37:30] | Well, I thought it’d be easier after the trial, | 本想着审判结束后再说比较好 |
[37:32] | but now everybody’s so happy. | 可现在看到大家如此开心 |
[37:35] | I just haven’t found the right time. | 我还在找合适的时机 |
[37:37] | Well, you’re gonna have to find one. | 你得赶紧找到时机 |
[37:38] | I got an offer on your house. | 已经有人要买你的房子了 |
[37:44] | Oh, hey, you’re out of ice. | 对了 你家里没有冰块了 |
[37:45] | Oh, do you have any at your house? | 你家有吗 |
[37:46] | Ye– | 有 |
[37:53] | I think I’ve got a bag. | 我去弄一袋 |
[37:54] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[37:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[38:00] | You left so quickly, I-I didn’t get a chance to m– | 你急匆匆就走了 我都没机会 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry, this is | 抱歉 |
[38:03] | a private party for my neighbors and friends. | 这是给街坊朋友开的私人派对 |
[38:07] | You’re mad. I-I get that. | 你生气了 我明白 |
[38:08] | But… please let me explain. | 但 请听我解释 |
[38:10] | There’s nothing to explain. | 没什么好解释的 |
[38:12] | You swore to me you wouldn’t put Gaby on the stand, | 你保证过不会让加布出庭作证 |
[38:14] | And then you did. You lied to me. | 结果她还是出庭了 你骗了我 |
[38:16] | To win this case… for you. | 为的是打赢官司 这是为了你 |
[38:20] | And–and–and also for me. | 也是为了我自己 |
[38:22] | Bree, there was no way I was gonna let you go to jail. | 布里 我不可能让你进监狱的 |
[38:27] | Plus there’s this thing between us and– | 何况还有咱们之间的感情 |
[38:28] | Oh, please. | 别提了 |
[38:29] | You’re just pretending there’s something between us | 你一直假装我们之间有什么 |
[38:31] | so you could get information from me. | 就是为了从我这里套出信息 |
[38:33] | I-I wasn’t trying to get… | 我没想过要从你那里 |
[38:37] | Bree… | 布里 |
[38:39] | I probably shouldn’t even be here. | 也许我根本不该出现在这里 |
[38:42] | I had to tell you… | 我必须跟你说一句 |
[38:44] | I’m so sorry. | 真得很抱歉 |
[38:47] | Renee, | 雷尼 |
[38:48] | You I can forgive. | 我原谅你 |
[38:52] | And, Ben, you’re my hero. | 而本 你是我心中的英雄 |
[38:57] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[39:01] | And you are not welcome in my home. | 至于你 以后别再来我家 |
[39:22] | Can I talk to you? | 能谈谈吗 |
[39:28] | They’re kinda waiting for me at Bree’s. | 大伙都在布里家等我 |
[39:30] | I’m in charge of the ice, so… | 我负责回家取冰块 |
[39:36] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[39:38] | Lynette, please. | 勒奈特 求你了 |
[39:43] | Look… | 听我说 |
[39:45] | At the end, before I left, | 我离开家之前 |
[39:48] | our problems looked | 我们之间的问题 |
[39:51] | this big… | 有这么严重 |
[39:55] | So I went away. | 所以我逃走了 |
[39:58] | But now… | 而现在 |
[39:59] | I realized they– they only seem that way | 我意识到 问题看起来那么严重 |
[40:02] | because we were so close up against them, | 是因为我们和问题离得太近 |
[40:05] | and–and–and they were blocking me from seeing | 近得让我看不到 |
[40:08] | how much I love you, | 自己有多爱你 |
[40:15] | which is… | 而这爱有 |
[40:24] | I see that now, | 现在我看到了 |
[40:27] | and I need to tell you that… | 我必须亲口告诉你这一点 |
[40:30] | Because you have to say these things | 因为趁着还有机会 |
[40:33] | while you still can. | 就一定要说出这句话 |
[40:36] | Tom, my… | 汤姆 我的 |
[40:41] | ice is melting, | 冰块已经融化 |
[40:42] | and I’m not exactly sure what you’re saying. | 但我还是不太清楚你想说什么 |
[40:49] | I’m saying… | 我想说的是 |
[40:51] | that I know you’ve moved on, | 我知道你有了新的生活 |
[40:55] | and I hope that you’ll be happy. | 希望你能幸福 |
[41:00] | Because you, Lynette… | 因为你 勒奈特 |
[41:04] | You will… | 你将… |
[41:08] | always be the love of my life. | 是我心中永远的至爱 |
[41:17] | That’s all. | 就是如此 |
[41:20] | What do you mean I’ve moved on? | 你说我已开始了新生活是什么意思 |
[41:23] | Greg told me that you broke up with him | 格雷格说你跟他分手 |
[41:25] | because you’re in love with someone else, so… | 是因为你深爱着别人 |
[41:28] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 是的 |
[41:34] | You. | 是你 |
[41:40] | Me? | 我 |
[41:43] | You. | 就是你 |
[41:51] | You. | 是你 |
[41:55] | You. | 就是你 |
[42:03] | You. | 一直都是你 |