时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Lynette found that dating Tom’s boss | 勒奈特发现跟汤姆的老板约会… |
[00:05] | If I asked you to have Tom work a few nights this week, | 要是我希望你叫汤姆这周加几个晚班 |
[00:07] | you’d do it? | 你答应吗 |
[00:07] | You just say the word. | 悉听尊便 |
[00:08] | …had its advantages. | …自有好处 |
[00:10] | I’m sending Tom to Mumbai for a year. | 我要派汤姆去孟买工作一年 |
[00:14] | Julie made a big decision about her baby. | 朱莉为她的孩子做出了重要的决定 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna keep her. | 我打算留下她 |
[00:18] | And the baby’s father made a commitment. | 而孩子的父亲作出了承诺 |
[00:21] | I’ll get a job. I’ll take–I’ll take classes. | 我会找份工作 会去上课 |
[00:23] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 需要什么我都会去做 |
[00:25] | – Carlos and Gaby argued… – Carlos. | -在布里因涉嫌谋杀而被捕后… -卡洛斯 |
[00:26] | I am not gonna let Bree | 我不能让布里 |
[00:27] | take the fall for a crime I committed. | 来替我背黑锅 |
[00:29] | …after Bree was arrested for murder. | 卡洛斯和加布起了争执 |
[00:32] | This is one of those times where the best things you can do | 现在这种情况 你最好的策略 |
[00:34] | is do nothing. | 就是按兵不动 |
[00:35] | But Bree’s attorney was confident… | 不过布里的律师很是自信 |
[00:37] | Did you, uh, have some new thoughts on the case? | 你是 对案子有什么新想法吗 |
[00:39] | Why don’t we discuss them over dinner? | 不如我们边用晚餐边说吧 |
[00:41] | …as well as convincing. | 也很难让人拒绝 |
[00:48] | Since Bree Van de Kamp was arrested, | 自从布里·范德坎普被捕后 |
[00:51] | she had experienced a wide range of emotions. | 她的情绪经历了巨大的波动 |
[00:57] | One moment, she felt afraid. | 这一刻 她感到害怕 |
[01:02] | The next, she was angry. | 下一刻 她又很生气 |
[01:07] | And through it all, she felt ashamed. | 而经过这一切 让她倍感羞辱 |
[01:12] | But now that her trial was approaching, | 现在她的审判将至 |
[01:15] | she was beginning to feel… | 她开始感觉… |
[01:18] | a little rattled. | 有点慌乱 |
[01:22] | Bree, are you okay? | 布里 你没事吧 |
[01:22] | Yeah. Just all this witness preparation | 没事 只是这个证词演练的过程 |
[01:25] | is making me nervous. | 让我有点紧张 |
[01:27] | Gaby’s been in there for ages. | 加布进去好久了 |
[01:28] | Trip’s very thorough. | 特里普做事滴水不漏 |
[01:29] | He just wants to make sure we’re all ready. | 他只是想确定 我们都做好准备了 |
[01:34] | There you are. That took a while. | 你出来了 进去好一会儿了 |
[01:36] | No kidding. | 说对了 |
[01:37] | I haven’t been grilled like that | 自从卡洛斯收到我上月的信用卡账单之后 |
[01:37] | since Carlos got my last credit card bill. | 我还没被人逼问得这么紧过 |
[01:40] | Well, as alibi witnesses, | 作为提供不在场证明的证人 |
[01:41] | you’re gonna be asked about every detail of the night | 你们会被问到雷蒙失踪那天晚上的 |
[01:43] | that Ramon disappeared. | 每个细节 |
[01:45] | And we can’t afford any slip-ups. | 我们不容有任何闪失 |
[01:48] | So… How many dinner guests were there that night? | 那么 那天晚上的宴会嘉宾有几人 |
[01:51] | 14. | 14人 |
[01:52] | – What color dress was bree wearing? – Red. | -布里穿着什么颜色的裙子 -红色 |
[01:55] | What sauce did she serve with the chicken? | 她为鸡肉配的什么酱汁 |
[01:57] | Oh. I got this. | 这个我来答 |
[01:59] | Barbecue? | 烧烤汁 |
[02:00] | Gaby, of all the things I’ve been accused of, | 加布 在我遭到的各种污蔑中 |
[02:02] | the idea that I would serve barbecue sauce | 说我会用烧烤酱汁招待宴会客人 |
[02:04] | at a dinner party! | 是最过分的了 |
[02:05] | Oh, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[02:07] | That sounds way worse than saying you killed Alejandro. | 这听起来比说你杀了亚历亨德罗还要过分 |
[02:12] | Wait. Uh… Who’s Alejandro? | 等等 谁是亚历亨德罗 |
[02:15] | Uh, my gardener. | 我的园丁 |
[02:17] | I’m always getting… My Mexicans confused… | 我总把手下的墨西哥人弄混 |
[02:20] | which I’m allowed to do, because I’m Mexican. | 不过没什么不可以 因为我也是墨西哥人 |
[02:23] | I gotta run. You, uh, you gonna be all right? | 我得走了 你没事吧 |
[02:27] | Of course. With you in my corner, | 当然 有你站在我这一边 |
[02:28] | How can I not be? | 我怎么会有事 |
[02:38] | Okay. What was that little prom photo moment | 好了 刚才那幕含情脉脉的手牵手 |
[02:40] | with the hands? | 是怎么回事 |
[02:41] | We warned you about this. | 我们警告过你的 |
[02:42] | You’re still going after him, aren’t you? | 你还在追求他 对吗 |
[02:44] | Of course not. I am totally focused on the case, | 当然没有 我全部的注意力都在案子上 |
[02:46] | And so is he. | 他也是 |
[02:50] | Okay, fine. What am I supposed to do? | 好吧 我承认 可我还能怎么做 |
[02:52] | He is the most intelligent, caring, charming man | 他是我这么多年来遇到过最聪慧 最贴心 |
[02:56] | I have met in ages. | 最有魅力的男人 |
[02:58] | And by the way, it isn’t exactly a one-way street. | 顺便说一下 我并不是单相思 |
[03:01] | He’s been showing quite a bit of interesting in me, too. | 他对我也很有兴趣 |
[03:03] | – Um, Bree– – and besides, if I reject him, | -布里… -再说 如果我拒绝他 |
[03:05] | he might be too humiliated | 他也许会感到羞辱 |
[03:07] | – to do a good job on my case. – Yeah? | -就没法好好打官司了 -是吗 |
[03:10] | Something tells me he’s gonna bounce back. | 我倒觉得他不会有事的 |
[03:19] | Yes, after Bree Van de Kamp was arrested, | 是的 自从布里·范德坎普被捕后 |
[03:22] | she felt a range of emotions. | 她的情绪经历了巨大波动 |
[03:27] | But the one thing she didn’t expect to feel… | 但有一种情绪 是她始料未及的 |
[03:32] | was jealousy. | 那就是嫉妒 |
[03:46] | At the Fairview childbirth center, | 在美景镇的妇产中心 |
[03:48] | there are certain conversations you expect to hear… | 有许多情理之中的对话 |
[03:53] | discussions about the magic of a changing body… | 他们讨论着走样的身材 |
[03:56] | Look at me. I’m a cow. | 瞧瞧我 简直是头肥猪 |
[03:59] | The beauty of natural childbirth. | 自然分娩的魅力 |
[04:01] | Just so you know, I’m getting the drugs. | 通知你一声 生的时候我要吃药 |
[04:05] | Or the importance of healthy nutrition. | 或是均衡营养的重要性 |
[04:08] | Take a chip, lose a hand. | 吃根薯条 断只手 |
[04:11] | But Julie Meyer found herself having a conversation… | 但是朱莉·梅尔发现自己的对话… |
[04:14] | I can’t believe bree’s on trial for murder. | 我不敢相信布里被控谋杀 |
[04:17] | I mean, come on. Killers don’t wear aprons. | 我是说 拜托 谁会穿着围裙杀人 |
[04:21] | that was rather unexpected. | 相当出乎意料 |
[04:24] | I know. It sucks. | 我明白 真差劲 |
[04:25] | You know what else sucks? | 你知道还有什么也很差劲吗 |
[04:27] | Somebody trying to relax you | 有人一边说让你放松 |
[04:28] | by talking about a murder. | 一边跟你讨论着谋杀案 |
[04:30] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[04:32] | So what would be a good thing for you to visualize | 那你不如想象一些画面来帮助 |
[04:35] | that might help relax you? | 自己放松下来吧 |
[04:36] | Me punching Porter in the face for being late. | 因为波特迟到 我一拳打在他脸上的画面 |
[04:39] | Okay. Forget visualization. How about we try | 打住 不要画面了 我们再试试 |
[04:43] | some of that breathing stuff again? | 那种呼吸调节法 |
[04:45] | Ugh. No. I hate that “Hee-hee-hee.” | 不要 我讨厌那种”嘿嘿嘿”的方法 |
[04:48] | Feels stupid. | 感觉蠢极了 |
[04:49] | I know. But it works. | 我知道 但它很有效 |
[04:51] | Relaxes you when you start to get stressed out. | 你感到压力的时候 可以让你放松下来 |
[04:53] | Okay, nice job, everyone. | 好了 做得好 各位 |
[04:55] | We’re gonna show the birthing DVD now. | 现在我们要播放分娩录像了 |
[04:59] | Julie, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 朱莉 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[05:03] | I had to clean out the fryer before I could leave. | 我得把炸锅刷干净才能走 |
[05:04] | No worries. Plus you smell like french fries. | 没关系 另外你闻着就像炸薯条 |
[05:07] | I love french fries. | 我喜欢炸薯条 |
[05:09] | It’s because you’re about to go through… | 这是因为您将要经历… |
[05:10] | You missed, like, the whole class. | 你错过了一整节课 |
[05:12] | She did great. Let me tell you, | 她表现得很好 我跟你说 |
[05:14] | this girl can visualize. | 这孩子很有画面感 |
[05:15] | I planned on getting out early, but a shift opened up, | 我本来打算早点下班的 但临时调了班 |
[05:17] | and I had to take it. What do you want me to say? | 我必须接受安排 我还能说什么 |
[05:19] | I want you to say that you’ll be on time | 我想听你说 等待这孩子出生的过程中 |
[05:21] | for one thing we do as we get ready to have this baby. | 起码有一次你能不迟到 |
[05:23] | “Hee-hee-hee-hee.” | “嘿 嘿 嘿” |
[05:25] | It’s not funny, Mrs. Delfino. | 这不好笑 德尔非诺夫人 |
[05:27] | Look. I said I’m sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
[05:29] | The point is, I’m here now, | 重点是 我现在已经来了 |
[05:31] | null | 我百分百集中精神 准备帮忙 |
[05:33] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[05:35] | …The crowning begins, | …快生了 |
[05:36] | and the head of the baby becomes visible. | 可以看到宝宝的头部了 |
[05:49] | Hello. This is Bree Van de Kamp. | 你好 我是布里·范德坎普 |
[05:50] | May I please speak with Trip? | 麻烦帮我转接特里普 |
[05:53] | Was he having lunch alone? | 他一个人吃午饭吗 |
[05:57] | Oh, right. The blonde woman with the convertible. | 对了 和开敞篷车的金发女郎 |
[06:01] | I see. Right. | 好的 知道了 |
[06:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Okay, I know there’s been a lot of talk | 我知道我们讨论过很多次 |
[06:10] | about what you should wear to the trial, | 你出庭该穿的着装 |
[06:11] | so I’ve selected a few outfits that just scream “acquittal”. | 我选了几套衣服 上面都好像写满了”无罪” |
[06:15] | What do you think? | 如何 |
[06:17] | Black and white stripes? | 黑白条纹 |
[06:19] | Oh, good point. Don’t need to put an idea in the jury’s mind. | 也是 不要让陪审团觉得你穿着囚服 |
[06:22] | How about ruffles? I read somewhere | 荷叶边呢 我查了资料 |
[06:23] | that no one has ever been convicted while wearing ruffles. | 发现还没有一个穿荷叶边出庭的人被判刑 |
[06:26] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 没错 |
[06:28] | There’s always a first time. To hell with ruffles. | 凡事都有头一回 不要荷叶边 |
[06:30] | How about this one? | 这件呢 |
[06:32] | It’s lovely, but I am being accused of | 很好看 可是我被指控的罪名是 |
[06:34] | sleeping with a total stranger and killing him. | 色诱并谋杀一位陌生人 |
[06:36] | And red is the color of blood and whores. Got it. | 红色代表了血腥和淫荡 懂了 |
[06:41] | Don’t worry. We’ll find something else. | 没事 我们再找别的 |
[06:47] | Bree, something wrong? | 布里 出什么事了 |
[06:49] | Apart from me standing trial for murder in three days, no. | 除了三天后 我要因谋杀而受审之外 |
[06:53] | Life is good. | 生活还是很美好的 |
[06:54] | Relax. It’s gonna be okay. | 放松 你会没事的 |
[06:57] | And remember, you’re actually innocent. | 而且记住 你本来就是无辜的 |
[06:59] | Juries can sense things like that. | 陪审团会明察秋毫的 |
[07:01] | – I hope you’re right. – Of course I am. | -希望你是对的 -我当然是对的 |
[07:03] | And Trip’s a brilliant lawyer. | 特里普是个很聪明的律师 |
[07:04] | He’s gonna get you off in no time. | 他可以轻松为你洗去罪名 |
[07:06] | I’m just worried that he’s been a little distracted lately. | 我担心他这几天会心不在焉 |
[07:09] | He seems fine to me. | 我觉得他靠谱 |
[07:11] | I have some other dresses in the back. | 我后面还有几条裙子 |
[07:13] | Let me bring ’em out for you. | 我去拿来给你看看 |
[07:17] | It’s gonna turn out fine, Bree. | 会没事的 布里 |
[07:18] | Honestly, I’m not worried at all. | 说真的 我一点也不担心 |
[07:27] | India? | 印度 |
[07:28] | – Not India. – He said he’s going to Mumbai. | -不是印度 -他说他要去孟买 |
[07:30] | That’s in India, you idiot. | 孟买就在印度 笨蛋 |
[07:32] | – How long are you gonna be gone? – A year. | -你要去多久 -一年 |
[07:35] | What? Dad, you’re gonna miss my eighth grade graduation. | 什么 爸爸 你会错过我的毕业典礼的 |
[07:38] | It won’t be so bad. We can send him pictures. | 没那么糟糕 我们可以给他发照片 |
[07:40] | We can skype. | 可以打网络电话 |
[07:41] | So he’s supposed to teach me to drive over the computer? | 所以他得在网上教我开车 |
[07:44] | And he’s gonna miss the birth of my baby. | 还会错过我孩子出生 |
[07:45] | I am sorry, guys. Look, I talked to my boss. | 真的抱歉 各位 我和我老板说过了 |
[07:48] | He’s not changing his mind. There’s nothing I can do. | 可他的主意已定 我也没办法 |
[07:51] | Besides, it’s– it’s just for a year. | 而且 只去一年而已 |
[07:53] | It’ll go by like that. | 一晃而过 |
[07:55] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不要 |
[07:57] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你去 |
[07:58] | I know. I love you so much, baby. | 我知道 我真的很爱你 宝贝 |
[08:05] | Guys, could I have a minute alone with your dad? | 各位 我能和你们老爸单独待一会儿吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | Guys, it’s gonna be okay. | 伙计们 没事的 |
[08:10] | We’re gonna get through this! | 我们会熬过去的 |
[08:13] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get through this. | 真不知道该怎么熬过去 |
[08:17] | So how did Jane take the news? | 简是什么反应 |
[08:19] | Um, timing could’ve been better. | 现在真不是出差的好时机 |
[08:22] | We’re not exactly in a good place right now. | 我们眼下正有些矛盾解决不了 |
[08:27] | Well, maybe some time apart will do you good. | 也许分开一段时间对你们有好处 |
[08:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:34] | It’s gonna be… | 离家这么远… |
[08:36] | really weird being so far away. | 真是好奇怪的感觉 |
[08:39] | I know. It’s gonna be so hard on the kids. | 是啊 孩子们会很不好受的 |
[08:43] | Actually, I was talking about you. | 其实 我是在说你 |
[08:48] | I don’t think we’ve ever been apart for more than a month. | 我们从没分开一个月以上 |
[08:52] | Who’s gonna tell me what to do? What to think? | 谁来告诉我该怎么做 该怎么想 |
[08:56] | Whether your shoes are on the right feet. | 你的鞋穿对脚没 |
[09:00] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[09:04] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[09:09] | I’m… | 我… |
[09:14] | so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[09:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:18] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你也无能为力 |
[09:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:44] | Are you looking for Trip? | 你是来找特里普的吗 |
[09:46] | – Yes. – Well, he’s meeting with the judge on my case. | -是的 -他在为我的案子会见法官 |
[09:49] | I’ll wait for him. | 我等他吧 |
[09:58] | So how exactly do you know Trip? | 你是怎么认识特里普的 |
[10:01] | He… hires me from time to time. | 他… 偶尔会雇用我 |
[10:05] | And what is the nature of your work? | 那你究竟是做什么的 |
[10:08] | I really can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[10:10] | Discretion’s an important part of my job. | 我的工作需要保密 |
[10:12] | Oh. I see. Well, part of your discretion | 懂了 你要”保密”的部分 |
[10:15] | is falling out of your blouse. | 都快春光乍泄了 |
[10:17] | – Excuse me? – Look, this is Mr. Weston’s place of business. | -你说什么 -这可是维斯顿先生的工作场所 |
[10:21] | Maybe you should meet him in your place of business– | 也许你该去你的工作场所见他 |
[10:23] | Perhaps a seedy motel room or a street corner. | 比如一间烂旅馆 或者街角 |
[10:26] | Are you calling me a hooker? | 你是说我是个妓女 |
[10:29] | Well, if the push-up bra fits, or in your case, doesn’t… | 那你的魔术文胸也得合身啊 买小了吧 |
[10:32] | That’s it. Screw you, lady. | 够了 去死吧 贱人 |
[10:34] | Tell Trip I’m off his case. | 告诉特里普 我不跟他的案子了 |
[10:38] | Lindsay. Lindsay. | 琳赛 琳赛 |
[10:39] | – Trip? – What the hell? | -特里普 -到底怎么了 |
[10:42] | Uh, she wanted me to tell you that she’s off the case. | 她想让我告诉你 她不跟你的案子了 |
[10:45] | What was she doing on the case? | 她跟案子有什么关系 |
[10:47] | She’s a private investigator | 她是个私家侦探 |
[10:49] | who was working on a really big lead for us. | 而且帮了我们很大的忙 |
[10:51] | Wh-Why did she quit? | 她怎么突然就不干了 |
[10:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[10:58] | I’d better go talk to her. | 我最好去找她聊聊 |
[10:58] | No! I mean, you know how careful you have to be with some women. | 不要 我是说 对女人你得小心一点 |
[11:02] | They can misinterpret the littlest things. | 她们很容易曲解你的话 |
[11:06] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去找她聊吧 |
[11:12] | So what do you think, maid of honor? | 你们怎么看 首席伴娘 |
[11:15] | Nice. | 很好 |
[11:17] | You do realize you’re gonna have to wear this… in public? | 你知道你是要穿给人看的吧 |
[11:20] | You got a problem with it? | 你有问题吗 |
[11:21] | No. It’s just… the purple is such a… bold choice. | 没有 紫色真是个 大胆的颜色 |
[11:26] | Aren’t you afraid it’s gonna pull focus from the bride? | 你不怕抢了新娘的风头吗 |
[11:29] | And the sky and the earth? | 还有苍天和大地的风头 |
[11:31] | Lee, look at my wedding dress. | 李 看看我的婚纱 |
[11:35] | All of this wearing all of that– | 我的玉体穿上这件衣服 |
[11:37] | Santa Claus in a thong riding a unicorn | 就算圣诞老人穿着丁字裤 驾着独角兽 |
[11:40] | would not be able to pull focus from me. | 都不会抢走我的风头的 |
[11:43] | Lynette, you okay? You seem a little dstracted. | 勒奈特 你还好吗 有些心不在焉啊 |
[11:45] | I think she’s still in shock. | 我觉得她还没缓过神来 |
[11:47] | No, it’s just… this whole thing with Tom. | 不 我只是在烦汤姆的事 |
[11:51] | Oh, Lynette, it’s gonna be fine. | 勒奈特 别担心 |
[11:53] | My dad traveled all the time. My siblings and I adjusted. | 我爸爸总是出差 我们这些孩子都适应了 |
[11:56] | Yeah, but he said he was gonna miss me. | 是啊 但他说他会想我的 |
[11:59] | Really? Suddenly I’m interested. That’s great. | 真的吗 那我可感兴趣了 这太棒了 |
[12:02] | And it was the way he said it, too, like… | 还有他说这话的语气 就好像 |
[12:05] | He’d been kind of missing me already. | 他已经开始想我了 |
[12:09] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[12:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:12] | There’s no way I can let him get on that plane to Mumbai. | 我没办法阻止他去孟买 |
[12:14] | Or eat these if you’re going to fit in that dress. | 你要是再吃就没办法穿下这件礼服了 |
[12:22] | Lindsay! Hi. | 琳赛 你好 |
[12:23] | I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier. | 我们初次见面不太愉快 |
[12:27] | – Keep walking. – I suppose I deserve that, | -走开 -你不理我也对 |
[12:29] | but if I could just have a– | 但我只是 |
[12:30] | I’m on surveillance! Stay down. | 我在监视别人 蹲好别动 |
[12:33] | Ooh, how exciting. What are we surveilling? | 真刺激 我们在监视什么 |
[12:37] | well, nothing now. | 现在没目标了 |
[12:41] | I’ve been waiting six weeks for that cheating bastard | 我为了让那个劈腿男掀开窗帘 |
[12:43] | to leave his curtains open. | 等了六周的时间 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:47] | Trip told me where to find you, | 特里普告诉我来这里找你 |
[12:48] | because I wanted to apologize for my unkind words. | 我想为自己的出言不逊向你道歉 |
[12:52] | You were merely doing your job, and I was very rude. | 你只是在做本职工作 而我却很失礼 |
[12:55] | Well, you were more than rude. | 你可不仅仅是失礼 |
[12:57] | Yes, I was also off-color. | 没错 我说话还很低俗 |
[12:59] | I never should have… implied you’re a hooker | 我不应该说你是 妓女的 |
[13:02] | or insulted your bosoms. | 也不应该嘲讽你的胸部 |
[13:04] | They’re lovely. | 它们其实很可爱 |
[13:05] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | Not that. You like him. | 不是那样 你喜欢他 |
[13:11] | You thought I was sleeping with him, | 你以为我和他上床了 |
[13:12] | and you got jealous. | 结果醋意大发 |
[13:13] | I’m not jealous of you and Trip. | 我并没有嫉妒你和特里普 |
[13:16] | Is there a “You and Trip”? | 你们俩在一起吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, god, no. He’s, like, 100. | 天哪 当然没有 他都是个老头子了 |
[13:20] | Look, I’ll come back to your case, | 我会接回你的案子 |
[13:22] | and I’ll give you a free pass on the crazy jealousy. | 我也不会计较你这莫名其妙的嫉妒 |
[13:25] | It’s not all your fault. | 这也不全是你的错 |
[13:28] | – What do you mean? – Trip’s a good lawyer. | -你是什么意思 -特里普是名好律师 |
[13:30] | He listens carefully. | 他很善于倾听 |
[13:31] | He tells you he’ll protect you. | 他还说会保护你 |
[13:33] | Female clients are always getting the wrong idea. | 往往女客户就会错意 |
[13:38] | Well, that might be the way it normally goes, | 也许以往都像你说的这样 |
[13:40] | but I happen to believe there really is something | 但我相信特里普和我之间 |
[13:42] | between Trip and me. | 有真情 |
[13:44] | Sorry, but I know him. He’s all about the job. | 抱歉 但我了解他 他只在乎工作 |
[13:47] | He’s into your case, not you. | 他关心的是你的案件 不是你 |
[13:54] | Porter is going to be fine. Trust me. | 波特会好起来的 相信我 |
[13:57] | Oh, sure. He’ll just wear a helmet | 当然 他只需要戴上头盔 |
[13:59] | so he doesn’t crack his head open | 这样他的头撞在产房地板上的时候 |
[14:00] | when his head hits the delivery room floor. | 脑袋就不会开花 |
[14:02] | Baby, I’m telling you, | 宝贝 我跟你讲 |
[14:05] | when the man gets in there with you, | 等到他真的陪你到了那一步 |
[14:07] | it just clicks. | 就会突然开窍 |
[14:08] | They see the blood and stuff, | 之后他们再看到血这类东西 |
[14:12] | and it starts to seem like a video game to them. | 就会像看到电子游戏一样 |
[14:16] | I’m getting a bad feeling about this. | 我有不好的预感 |
[14:21] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:24] | Mike almost passed out when he saw that video. | 麦克看到分娩录像时差点昏倒 |
[14:27] | And he was a little shaky in the delivery room, too. | 他在产房里也有点哆嗦 |
[14:30] | But once M.J. was born, | 但是M.J.出生后 |
[14:33] | he was my rock. | 他就成了我坚强的后盾 |
[14:38] | M.J. took his first step right there. | M.J.就在那里迈出了他的第一步 |
[14:43] | We were so excited. | 我们非常兴奋 |
[14:45] | Then he took his second step right there. | 然后他又在这里走了第二步 |
[14:49] | Fell right on his face. | 摔到了脸 |
[14:51] | He was… bleeding and… | 流了很多血 |
[14:54] | I was a mess. | 我慌作一团 |
[14:57] | And Mike knew exactly what to do. | 而麦克却知道该怎么做 |
[15:02] | He always did. | 他总是胸有成竹 |
[15:04] | Oh, mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:10] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:14] | Just so many memories of him here. | 这里到处都是关于他的回忆 |
[15:21] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[15:23] | The point is… | 我想说的是 |
[15:26] | You shouldn’t worry about Porter. | 你不要担心波特 |
[15:31] | I just… | 我只是 |
[15:33] | I think that he’s not into this anymore. | 我想他不再愿意参与其中了 |
[15:37] | That he’s losing interest in being a dad. | 他没兴趣当爸爸了 |
[15:40] | He was late for class because of work. | 他因为工作才迟到 |
[15:42] | You gotta cut him some slack. | 别逼他太紧 |
[15:43] | It’s not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[15:45] | He’s missed some doctor’s appointments, | 我去看医生他也没到场 |
[15:47] | And he missed the tour of the birthing room at the hospital. | 去看医院产房他也没到场 |
[15:51] | We had a deal. | 我们本来都商量好了 |
[15:53] | He was supposed to help raise the baby so that I could finish school. | 他帮助抚养孩子 这样我才能完成学业 |
[15:56] | But now I’m afraid that | 但我想现在 |
[15:59] | it’s all falling apart. | 一切都没戏了 |
[16:10] | That was delicious. | 真可口 |
[16:12] | I’m glad you liked it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[16:15] | More wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
[16:16] | Lynette, it’s our third date. | 勒奈特 这是我们第三次的约会 |
[16:18] | I’m pretty much a sure thing. | 不用酒你也肯定能收服我了 |
[16:22] | Something wrong? You’re acting a little weird. | 怎么了 你的表现很怪异 |
[16:24] | Yeah, there’s… | 是的 |
[16:25] | I have a little favor to ask you. | 我想让你帮个小忙 |
[16:29] | Please, don’t send Tom to Mumbai. | 请不要派汤姆去孟买 |
[16:34] | You have a very odd sense of foreplay. | 你对前戏的口味很特别啊 |
[16:36] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[16:38] | The kids are upset, and Tom is a wreck, | 孩子们都很伤心 汤姆也很崩溃 |
[16:41] | and I don’t think I can go through with it. | 我想我无法承受这一切 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. I didn’t want him to go. I was just doing it for you. | 是的 我本来也不想让他去 只是听你的而已 |
[16:49] | I’ll send McGuinness instead. | 我会派麦吉尼斯去 |
[16:51] | That son of a bitch had the nerve | 那狗娘养的上周在网球场 |
[16:52] | to beat me in tennis last week. | 竟然敢赢我 |
[16:55] | Oh. Thank you. | 多谢 |
[16:57] | I am so grateful. | 感激不尽 |
[17:02] | I can think of one way | 我想有一个办法 |
[17:04] | that you can show your gratitude. | 可以让你表达一下感激之情 |
[17:07] | Um, maybe you’re the one who needs another glass of wine. | 也许是你需要喝一杯 |
[17:10] | Gregg. No. | 格雷格 不 |
[17:13] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 到底怎么了 |
[17:14] | I just… I’m not ready for that step, | 我还没做好到那一步的准备 |
[17:18] | and I don’t know that I ever will be. | 我想永远也到不了那一步 |
[17:19] | Ever? | 永远 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry. There’s… someone else. | 抱歉 我心里有别人 |
[17:25] | You just realized that? | 你才意识到这点 |
[17:26] | No. No, I just realized how much I want it to work. | 不 我刚意识到我很希望我和他能成 |
[17:31] | So let me get this straight. | 咱们把话挑明了 |
[17:33] | You use me to get back at your ex, | 你利用我报复你的前夫 |
[17:34] | and now you’re dumping me for some other guy? | 得逞之后又一脚把我蹬掉 |
[17:36] | That’s unbelievable! | 简直不可理喻 |
[17:39] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[18:02] | And in local news. | 现在播送当地新闻 |
[18:03] | The trial of Bree Van De Kamp is set to begin tomorrow. | 布里·范德坎普谋杀案将于明天开庭审理 |
[18:06] | Van De Kamp is accused of killing Ramon Sanchez, | 范德坎普夫人被控谋杀雷蒙·桑切斯 |
[18:09] | whose body was discovered | 死者尸体 |
[18:11] | beneath a condominium development in Chapman Woods. | 于查曼树林的公寓楼施工区下被发现 |
[18:17] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[18:19] | No. | 是啊 |
[18:22] | Thought I’d take a walk. | 于是就出来走走 |
[18:26] | Remember the last time we were up this late together? | 我们那次也是这么晚还在外面 |
[18:30] | The night we buried Alejandro. | 一起掩埋亚历亨德罗的尸体 |
[18:33] | God, if we could only go back. | 要能回到过去该有多好 |
[18:40] | You having trouble sleeping, too? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[18:42] | No, I woke up to get some water, | 才不是呢 我起身喝点水 |
[18:43] | and I saw you from the window. | 在窗户那头看到你了 |
[18:45] | What are you guys doing up? | 你们俩怎么还没睡 |
[18:47] | We can’t sleep because our friend is going on trial | 姐妹明早要受审 |
[18:49] | tomorrow morning for murder. | 我们担心 睡不着 |
[18:51] | Oh, relax. Bree’s innocent. | 放心吧 布里是无辜的 |
[18:52] | The jury’s gonna see that. | 陪审团会看出来的 |
[18:54] | Juries make mistakes. | 陪审团也会犯错的 |
[18:56] | Well, you know, it doesn’t help Bree | 这么说吧 我们现在担心布里 |
[18:57] | for us to be negative right now. | 也是无济于事 |
[18:59] | Do you know what I was thinking we should do to help her? | 我一直在想 要不我们出面帮帮她 |
[19:03] | Go to the judge and tell her the truth. | 向法官坦白真相 |
[19:05] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我跟你想到一块去了 |
[19:07] | Wait a minute. What’s going on here? | 等等 你们怎么回事啊 |
[19:09] | What, it never even crossed your mind? | 你就从来没这种想法吗 |
[19:12] | Well, we have a plan in place, | 我们可是有言在先 |
[19:13] | and if we just hold on a little longer, | 再坚持一段时间 |
[19:16] | everything will be back to normal. | 一切就会风平浪静了 |
[19:17] | And what if Bree is convicted, huh? | 可万一布里被判有罪呢 |
[19:19] | What are we gonna do then? | 那我们怎么办 |
[19:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:21] | Clearly. Do you even care? | 说清楚 你关心过吗 |
[19:23] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[19:24] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[19:28] | Well, let’s just talk about it tomorrow. | 我们还是明天再谈吧 |
[19:33] | Well, I don’t get this. Why are you guys mad at me? | 我就不明白了 你们为什么都朝我发飙 |
[19:36] | Because you’re not having any trouble sleeping. | 因为你今晚居然睡得着 |
[19:51] | Don’t freak out. It’s just me. | 别怕 是我 |
[19:57] | Trip, what are you doing here? It’s the middle of the night. | 特里普 大半夜的 你跑来干什么 |
[20:00] | I had a feeling you might be up. | 我猜你肯定睡不着 |
[20:07] | Do we need to discuss my case? | 你是来找我讨论案子的吗 |
[20:09] | Nope. Just the opposite. | 才不是 恰恰相反 |
[20:11] | Doughnuts…”Casablanca.” | 甜甜圈 《卡萨布兰卡》 |
[20:14] | That’s one of my favorite movies. | 这可是我的最爱啊 |
[20:15] | – Yours, too? – Never seen it. | -你也爱看吗 -没看过呢 |
[20:17] | I’m, uh, more a “Caddyshack” kind of guy. | 我呢 就爱好经典喜剧 |
[20:22] | But I had a feeling about you. | 但我知道你肯定喜欢 |
[20:24] | – May I? – Sure. | -可以现在放吗 -当然 |
[20:28] | My trial starts in six hours. | 还有6小时就要开庭了 |
[20:30] | Is this really what we should be doing? | 现在看片合适吗 |
[20:33] | Do you know anything about sports? | 你懂体育吗 |
[20:35] | No more than I have to. | 不是很懂吧 |
[20:36] | This is just like going to the championships. | 现在就好比锦标赛前 |
[20:39] | You practice your ass off to get there, | 你拼死训练提升水平 |
[20:40] | but the night before the big game, | 但大赛前夜 |
[20:43] | you just forget about it. | 就完全放空吧 |
[20:45] | I can’t believe I’m going through this. | 真不敢相信 我会遇到这些事 |
[20:47] | But if I have to… | 但既然已经碰上了 |
[20:50] | I guess what I’m saying is, | 我很想说 |
[20:52] | of all the gin joints in all the towns | 世上有无数的城镇 |
[20:54] | in all the world, | 城镇里有无数的酒吧 |
[20:56] | I’m glad you walked into mine. | 我很高兴你走进了我这间 |
[20:58] | Am I supposed to know what that means? | 能给我讲讲其中的深意吗 |
[21:01] | Start the movie. | 看电影吧 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:24] | In the matter of people vs. Bree Van De Kamp, | 现就布里·范德坎普谋杀案 |
[21:27] | we are here for opening statements. | 本庭开始审讯 |
[21:29] | Ms. Stone, you may proceed. | 斯通女士 你可以发问了 |
[21:35] | How well do we really know our friends and neighbors? | 我们究竟有多了解我们周遭的友邻呢 |
[21:38] | They borrow our lawn mowers, | 他们借用我们的割草机 |
[21:40] | sit with us in P.T.A. Meetings, | 同我们一道出席家庭教师例会 |
[21:42] | bring us tuna casseroles. | 与我们分享美味佳肴 |
[21:44] | But as this case will demonstrate, | 而本案将提醒大家 |
[21:46] | they also have secrets– | 他们还有秘密 |
[21:48] | secrets they keep from their neighbors, | 那些不可告人的秘密 |
[21:52] | Secrets that can poison a place like wisteria lane. | 那些荼毒紫藤郡的秘密 |
[21:56] | Ms. Stone wonders how well we know our neighbors. | 斯通女士质疑人们对邻友的了解有多深 |
[22:00] | Well, in this case, as it turns out, | 就本案来说 我发现 |
[22:02] | pretty darn well. | 很了解 |
[22:04] | Breen Van De Kamp’s friends will tell you | 布里·范德坎普的好姐妹会让大家看到 |
[22:06] | that she is a woman of honesty, integrity, and compassion. | 她的诚实 正直与慈爱 |
[22:11] | Breen Van De Kamp is an alcoholic, | 布里·范德坎普酗酒如命 |
[22:13] | a woman of loose morals. | 品行不端 |
[22:16] | She would pick up strange men in bars, | 她与酒吧里的陌生男子搭讪 |
[22:19] | have sex with them, | 跟他们上床 |
[22:20] | frequently waking up with no recollection of what happened. | 次日醒来 不记得前晚发生的事情 |
[22:24] | If picking up people in bars is a crime, | 倘若跟酒吧里的人搭讪是一种罪恶 |
[22:28] | there might be a criminal or two in this very courtroom. | 想必堂上身负罪行的不止她一个 |
[22:33] | The defendant lured Ramon Sanchez into her house, | 被告将雷蒙·桑切斯引诱到她家 |
[22:36] | seduced him, and bludgeoned him. | 与他发生关系 之后将其杀害 |
[22:38] | There is no connection whatsoever | 我的当事人与桑切斯先生 |
[22:41] | between my client and Mr. Sanchez. | 之间并无联系 |
[22:43] | And while it isn’t against the law to sleep with any man who’d buy you a martini, | 跟请你喝酒的男人上床并不违法 |
[22:47] | it is illegal to kill them. | 但若是杀害了他 那就是犯罪 |
[22:50] | Has Bree made some questionable choices? | 布里是否有些可疑的举动 |
[22:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:53] | Does that make her a killer? | 但那就说明她杀了人吗 |
[22:55] | No. | 不 |
[22:57] | It makes her human… like the rest of us. | 只能说人无完人 没有例外 |
[23:01] | This is a case about a woman who led a secret life, | 本案嫌疑人过着不可告人的生活 |
[23:05] | But here’s the thing about secrets. | 但纸里包不住火 |
[23:08] | Like bodies, they don’t always stay buried. | 秘密和尸体一样 总有被发现的那一天 |
[23:16] | Welcome to big top burger. | 欢迎光临马戏汉堡 |
[23:18] | I’m looking for Porter Scavo. | 我找波特·斯加沃 |
[23:19] | Is he done yet? | 他下班了吗 |
[23:20] | No, Porter’s working the drive-thru. | 还没呢 波特在穿梭餐厅那边 |
[23:25] | I thought he was only working till 1:00. | 我以为他一点就下班了 |
[23:28] | Well, I heard him say he’d cover the afternoon shift, | 我听他说他下午班也要上 |
[23:30] | so that’s till 6:00. | 所以得到六点 |
[23:31] | Now can I get you something to eat? | 您需要点餐吗 |
[23:34] | No, I think I’ll get something to go. | 不用了 我想我得走了 |
[23:39] | Welcome to big top burger. Can I help you? | 欢迎光临马戏汉堡 很乐意为您效劳 |
[23:42] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的想法 |
[23:43] | How about you help the mother of your child? | 不如你去为你孩子他妈效劳吧 |
[23:46] | Mrs. Delfino? | 德尔非诺太太 |
[23:47] | Dear god. Is there another person | 上帝 还有其他人 |
[23:49] | who could say what I just said to you? | 还有谁会对你说刚才那番话 |
[23:51] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[23:52] | Porter, why are you making Julie | 波特 你为什么不陪着朱莉 |
[23:54] | do all of this stuff without you? | 去迎接这个宝宝 |
[23:56] | I’m busting my butt trying to make money for her and the baby. | 我拼命干活是为了给她和宝宝挣钱 |
[23:59] | I’m working three jobs. | 我干着三份工呢 |
[24:00] | Well, then tell her that. | 那就跟她说啊 |
[24:02] | She’s worried that you’re losing interest in being a dad. | 她担心你已经不想做爸爸了 |
[24:06] | I’m talking to the clown! Shut up! | 我和小丑说话呢 别按了 |
[24:09] | Can you please pull up to the window? | 能开到窗边来吗 |
[24:17] | look, Mrs. Delfino, | 德尔非诺夫人 |
[24:19] | I barely graduated high school, | 我高中勉强毕业 |
[24:21] | I ditched college, and this is about as much | 没上大学 我这个孩子他爸 |
[24:24] | as my baby’s daddy is gonna achieve. | 也就只能干这种活了 |
[24:26] | You can always go back to college. | 你随时可以回去上大学 |
[24:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:30] | Everybody says how expensive it is to have a kid. | 人人都说养孩子有多费钱 |
[24:32] | With the crap money I make, I’ll be working all the time. | 就我现在挣这点钱 得一天到晚工作才行 |
[24:35] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:37] | It’s just not right for Julie to do this without you. | 但是总让朱莉一个人也不对啊 |
[24:40] | I totally agree. Julie’s given up so much | 我完全同意 朱莉放弃了很多东西 |
[24:43] | so I can be in this kid’s life. | 我才能成为宝宝人生的一部分 |
[24:46] | But I’m starting to realize… that was a bad trade for her. | 但我开始觉得这对她不公平 |
[24:57] | Look at her, a regular black widow. | 这女人简直就是黑寡妇 |
[24:59] | It says here she slept with 15 guys in a 2-month period. | 上面说她两个月里面就和15个男人睡过 |
[25:02] | And she was drunk the whole time. | 而且从头到尾都醉醺醺的 |
[25:04] | Sounds like college. | 倒像是大学时光 |
[25:06] | Excuse me. But you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 你们根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[25:09] | Do you even know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[25:10] | Actually, a friend of mine used her to cater a party once. | 事实上 我有朋友请她办过宴会 |
[25:13] | Said she had shifty eyes. | 说她眼神很诡诈 |
[25:14] | They do look pretty shifty. | 看着是不怎么老实 |
[25:16] | W-well, I do know her, and she’s innocent. | 我可认识她 她是无辜的 |
[25:19] | Yeah, I don’t think the police go around | 我认为警察不会随便 |
[25:20] | arresting innocent people. | 逮捕无辜的人 |
[25:21] | She must have done something. | 她肯定干了坏事 |
[25:23] | Oh, so you guys read one article, | 你们读了一篇文章 |
[25:25] | And just like that, she’s guilty? | 就认定她有罪吗 |
[25:27] | It’s not just us. Everyone says she killed the guy. | 又不光是我们 大家都说她杀了人 |
[25:29] | She’s the last person in this world who would kill somebody. | 她是世上最不可能杀人的人了 |
[25:32] | She’s a friend and a mother | 她是个好朋友 好妈妈 |
[25:34] | and probably the most decent person I know. | 可能是我认识的最正派的人 |
[25:37] | And she would die if she knew | 要是她知道 |
[25:39] | how people are talking about her. | 别人这么议论她 会伤心死的 |
[25:41] | Well, she better get used to it. | 她最好趁早习惯一下 |
[25:42] | If I’m a juror, she’s going away for a long, long time. | 我要是陪审员 她在牢里可有得待了 |
[25:52] | And with every exhale, | 每次呼气 |
[25:54] | the tension is being blown out, | 呼出心中的紧张不安 |
[25:57] | and every inhale brings in positive energy. | 每次吸气都吸进正面能量 |
[26:02] | now you’re imagining a peaceful scene– | 想象一个宁静的画面 |
[26:07] | That beautiful lawn by the science building at your college. | 你们学校科研楼旁边的美丽草坪 |
[26:13] | And you’re walking towards the chemistry lab | 你走向化学实验室 |
[26:16] | to finish the research for your dissertation. | 做完你的课题研究 |
[26:20] | And now on that same lawn, a graduation ceremony | 然后在美丽的草坪上 举行毕业典礼 |
[26:24] | in which you are finally receiving your PHD. | 你终于拿到了博士学位 |
[26:30] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你干什么呢 |
[26:33] | The other day, you were talking about a murder trial, | 上一次 你跟我聊凶杀案 |
[26:36] | And now you’re talking about stuff that will never happen. | 这次跟我聊一些不可能实现的事 |
[26:39] | I think it will. | 我觉得会实现 |
[26:41] | How? | 怎么实现 |
[26:43] | Because I am going to move back up there with you | 因为我会搬过去跟你住 |
[26:46] | and help raise the baby. | 帮你照顾孩子 |
[26:48] | What? | 什么 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna sell this house, and M.J. and I | 我会卖了这房子 M.J.和我跟你 |
[26:53] | are going with you so you can finish your degree. | 一起走 这样你就能拿到学位了 |
[26:56] | But… What about Porter? | 那波特那边怎么办 |
[26:59] | Well, there will always be a place for him | 他在宝宝生命中永远 |
[27:01] | in his child’s life, | 会有一席之地 |
[27:04] | But Porter needs to find his own life right now. | 但是波特现在先得找到自己的人生 |
[27:09] | No. I can’t let you do this. You love the lane. | 不 我不能让你这么做 你爱紫藤郡 |
[27:13] | Oh, I do, but nowhere near as much as I love you. | 没错 但是远及不上我对你的爱 |
[27:18] | And besides… | 再说了 |
[27:21] | I think it’ll be good for me, too. | 搬走对我也有好处 |
[27:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:24] | Well, I told you, honey. There are memories here | 亲爱的 我告诉过你 |
[27:27] | that are just too hard to live with every day. | 住在处处是回忆的这个家太煎熬了 |
[27:36] | Mom… | 妈 |
[27:38] | This would be awesome. | 能住一起就太好了 |
[27:41] | But… are you sure you wanna do this? | 但你确定要这么做吗 |
[27:46] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[27:51] | Okay. Lay back down. | 好了 快躺下 |
[27:55] | As Mike used to say, | 就像麦克以前说的 |
[27:57] | we gotta practice birthing a baby. | 我们得来练习生孩子了 |
[28:06] | You are gonna love it there, Mcguinness. | 你肯定会爱上印度的 麦吉尼斯 |
[28:09] | And hey, if you don’t, it’s only a year. | 要是真不喜欢 也才一年而已 |
[28:12] | I’ll give you my “India on 50 rupees a day” book. | 回头我把那本《印度:五十卢比过一天》给你 |
[28:16] | All right, people, let’s get started. | 好了 各位 咱们开始吧 |
[28:19] | Thanks again. I am so glad to be staying here. | 多谢 能留下来 我太高兴了 |
[28:23] | Yeah, well, thank your ex-wife. She’s the one who convinced me. | 谢你前妻吧 是她说服我的 |
[28:27] | Really? Lynette did that? | 真的 真是勒奈特 |
[28:30] | Yeah. Real piece of work, that one. | 她可真是个大麻烦 |
[28:32] | I don’t know how you put up with it. | 我不知道你怎么受得了她 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry. Um… Aren’t you guys dating? | 那个 你们不是在约会吗 |
[28:39] | No. She dumped me. | 没有 她把我甩了 |
[28:41] | Apparently, she’s hung up on some other guy. | 她心里还挂着其他人 |
[28:45] | I’m surprised you didn’t wanna go to Mumbai | 我觉得就为了避开这女人 |
[28:47] | just to get away from her crap. | 你也应该想去孟买才对 |
[28:51] | I know. She can be, uh, a bit of a handful. | 她有时候是有点棘手 |
[28:54] | Oh, yeah, that’s why you dumped her, | 对 就因为她”棘手” |
[28:56] | ’cause she’s a “handful.” | 所以你才甩了她 |
[28:59] | I’m telling you, guys, | 说实话 |
[29:00] | 23 years living with that psycho– | 能跟那个疯婆子住23年 |
[29:02] | He’s either a saint or a masochist. | 他要么是圣人 要么是受虐狂 |
[29:06] | Okay. Okay. Let’s–let’s start the meeting. | 行了 行了 咱们开会吧 |
[29:10] | Oh, seriously. I barely survived one week | 说真的 我跟那疯婆子才交往一周 |
[29:12] | with that ball-buster. | 就忍不了了 |
[29:13] | Gregg, I’m asking you, drop it. | 格雷格 请你别说了 |
[29:16] | I’m just saying Lynette is a first class bitch. | 我只是说勒奈特是个一等一的贱人 |
[29:24] | Well, I hope that was worth it, | 希望你这拳打得值 |
[29:26] | ’cause you’re fired. | 你卷铺盖走人吧 |
[29:41] | Okay, Mr. Weston, | 韦斯顿先生 |
[29:43] | is the defense ready to call its first witness? | 辩方准备好传召第一位证人了吗 |
[29:45] | We are, your honor. The defense calls Susan Delfino. | 好了 法官阁下 辩方传召苏珊·德尔非诺 |
[29:52] | How long have you known my client? | 你和我的当事人认识多久了 |
[29:54] | Nearly 20 years. | 快二十年了 |
[29:55] | So it’s fair to say you know each other well? | 可以说你们很了解彼此 对吗 |
[29:57] | We’re like sisters. | 我们跟姐妹一样亲 |
[29:58] | She’s the most honest person I’ve ever met. | 她是我认识的最诚实的人 |
[30:01] | Can you tell us what happened on the night in question? | 你能告诉我凶案那晚发生了什么吗 |
[30:04] | It was a progressive dinner party. | 当时我们在举行百家宴 |
[30:05] | I’m sorry. I don’t get out much. | 抱歉 我不太明白 |
[30:08] | What is a progressive dinner party? | 百家宴是什么 |
[30:10] | The whole street throws it. | 整条街上的邻居共同举办 |
[30:11] | Every house is responsible for a specific course. | 每家准备一道特定的菜 |
[30:14] | Oh, sounds like fun. | 好像挺有意思 |
[30:15] | Unless you don’t know how to cook. | 你要是不会做饭就不觉得了 |
[30:16] | They skipped my house that night. | 当晚大家就跳过了我家 |
[30:18] | Now as you traveled from house to house, | 你挨家挨户享受美食的时候 |
[30:21] | were you with Bree the whole time? | 布里一直和你在一起吗 |
[30:23] | No. | 没有 |
[30:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:26] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[30:27] | She left my house to go check on her entree. | 她从我家离开去准备主菜了 |
[30:31] | Wouldn’t that have given her time to kill Mr. Sanchez? | 那么她可以利用这段时间杀掉桑切斯先生 |
[30:33] | Or have sex with her boyfriend while the chicken burned, | 可她却忙着和男友亲热 鸡肉都烤焦了 |
[30:36] | which is what she was doing when the whole neighborhood | 大伙一走进她家 |
[30:38] | walked in on her. | 就看到了这一幕 |
[30:39] | I imagine that must have been awkward. | 想象一下 场面一定很尴尬 |
[30:41] | Clearly, you haven’t spent much time on my street. | 你显然没怎么在我们那条街上生活过 |
[30:44] | And then what happened? | 后来呢 |
[30:46] | The party finished at my house, | 宴会以我家的最后一道菜结束 |
[30:48] | and then Susan, Lynette, and Bree stayed late | 苏珊 勒奈特 布里留下来 |
[30:50] | to help me clean up. | 帮我收拾餐具 |
[30:51] | – How late? – Around 2:00 in the morning. | -收拾到几点 -凌晨两点左右 |
[30:53] | And the coroner’s report said that the time of death | 根据验尸报告 被害者死亡时间 |
[30:55] | was between 10:00 P.M. and midnight. Interesting. | 在晚上十点到零点之间 这就有意思了 |
[31:01] | So there’s no possible way | 这么说 布里当晚 |
[31:03] | that Bree could have killed Ramon Sanchez that night? | 根本不可能杀害雷蒙·桑切斯 |
[31:06] | No way. Bree couldn’t hurt a fly. | 绝无可能 她连一只苍蝇都不忍心伤害 |
[31:10] | The only thing she killed that night was the chicken. | 她当晚弄死的只有她的鸡肉 |
[31:13] | No. As god as my witness, Bree did not kill him. | 是的 黄天在上 布里没有杀人 |
[31:23] | That’s it from the car. | 车里的东西都卸完了 |
[31:24] | My assistant’s gonna pack up the rest of it. | 剩下的助理会帮我打包 |
[31:27] | Security’s been told not to let me back in the building. | 保安竟然奉命禁止我进入办公大楼 |
[31:30] | I swear, Tom, I am trying to be supportive, | 我发誓我在尽力支持你 |
[31:32] | but I’m having a hard time following this. | 但我怎么都想不明白这件事 |
[31:34] | Why would you hit your boss? | 你怎么会打了你老板 |
[31:37] | I just… Never liked him. | 我 一直都不喜欢他 |
[31:40] | So? There’s lots of people you don’t like. | 那又怎样 你不喜欢的人多着呢 |
[31:43] | Mr. Indich in 3F, | 比如三层的因蒂奇先生 |
[31:44] | who never picks up after his dog– | 从不清理他家的狗大便 |
[31:46] | I can’t even get you to write an angry note. | 你连张抗议的便条都不愿留 |
[31:49] | You know what? I lost my temper. | 我在气头上没控制住 |
[31:51] | Because he was going to transfer you? | 因为他要把你调走吗 |
[31:55] | No. | 不是 |
[31:58] | Because he was dating Lynette. | 那是因为他和勒奈特约会 |
[32:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[32:08] | Are you still in love with her? | 你还爱着她吗 |
[32:12] | Jane, look, you have to understand. Lynette has– | 简 你要理解 勒奈特 |
[32:15] | Been a part of your life for 23 years. I know. | 和你生活了二十三年 这我知道 |
[32:18] | She’s the mother of your children. | 她是孩子们的妈妈 |
[32:20] | I get it. You’ve given me this speech a hundred times. | 我也懂 这话你跟我说了上百遍 |
[32:22] | Now answer the question. | 现在回答我 |
[32:24] | Do you still love her? | 你是不是还爱着她 |
[32:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:34] | And I was, what? | 那我算什么 |
[32:35] | Some… Wall you built to try and hide that from yourself? | 躲起来逃避自己的角落吗 |
[32:39] | No. | 不是 |
[32:41] | You were the woman who was there for me | 你是一直陪伴我 |
[32:43] | when I was broken and confused, | 度过心碎和迷茫时期的那个人 |
[32:47] | And I-I still care about you very much. | 我依然 很在乎你 |
[32:49] | No. | 打住 |
[32:51] | Tom, you don’t get to break somebody’s heart | 汤姆 伤了别人的心 |
[32:53] | and still say you care about them. | 就别说还在乎 |
[33:01] | If it matters… | 如果你在意的话 |
[33:03] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[33:15] | So you recognize this man as well? | 这个男人你也认识吗 |
[33:19] | Yes. I slept with him, too. | 是的 我也和他上过床 |
[33:22] | I can imagine how painful this is, | 我理解你有多难受 |
[33:25] | having to publicly acknowledge liaisons with all these men. | 当着众人的面承认和这些男人的暧昧 |
[33:29] | No. You can’t. | 你不理解 |
[33:31] | You didn’t have to testify. | 你本可以不用承认 |
[33:32] | Why did you subject yourself to this? | 为什么要这么对待自己 |
[33:34] | Because I admit my transgressions. | 我承认自己的罪过 |
[33:37] | Was killing Ramon Sanchez one of them? | 你的罪过当中包括杀害雷蒙·桑切斯吗 |
[33:40] | No. Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[33:51] | That seemed very heartfelt. | 你表现得非常真诚 |
[33:54] | So your conscience is clear? | 这么说你问心无愧了 |
[33:57] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[33:59] | Your honor, I’d like to enter into evidence | 法官大人 我请求呈递 |
[34:02] | prosecution exhibit 24. | 24号检举物证 |
[34:04] | Objection. We haven’t seen this. | 反对 我们之前没见过这件证物 |
[34:06] | They can’t blindside us– | 这是在伏击我们 |
[34:07] | This just came into our possession last night. | 该物证是昨晚才拿到的 |
[34:09] | It rebuts Ms. Van de kamp’s testimony | 它戳穿了范德坎普女士 |
[34:11] | regarding her clear conscience. | 所谓问心无愧的证词 |
[34:14] | I’ll allow it. | 批准 |
[34:17] | Does this letter look familiar? | 这封信你见过吗 |
[34:25] | Yes. I wrote it. | 是的 我写的 |
[34:27] | It’s a suicide note, isn’t it? | 这是封遗书 对吗 |
[34:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:33] | This letter was discovered on May 7th at the Frost hotel, | 这封信是五月七日在弗洛斯特酒店找到的 |
[34:35] | where Ms. Van de Kamp had taken a room. | 范德坎普女士在那家酒店订了房间 |
[34:38] | The manager heard shouting, | 酒店经理听到一声尖叫 |
[34:39] | including a reference to “A gun.” | 还提到了一把枪 |
[34:41] | Police were summoned, but Ms. Van de Kamp was gone. | 等警察到了 范德坎普女士已经离开 |
[34:43] | This was found in the wastebasket. | 这封信是在垃圾桶里找到的 |
[34:45] | Proceed, Ms. Stone. | 请继续 斯通女士 |
[34:47] | Do you recall anything else of significance | 你还记不记得 五月七号当天 |
[34:50] | occurring on May 7th? | 还发生了什么重大事件 |
[34:53] | No. | 不记得 |
[34:54] | That’s the day your boyfriend, Chuck Vance, | 那天你男友 查克·万斯 |
[34:56] | a decorated Fairview police detective, | 美景镇授勋警探 |
[34:59] | was killed in a hit and run accident, wasn’t it? | 在一场肇事逃逸事故中丧生 不是吗 |
[35:01] | Objection. My client isn’t on trial | 反对 我的当事人并非被 |
[35:03] | – for killing detective Vance. – Not yet. | -指控杀害万斯警探 -迟早的事 |
[35:05] | – Your honor– – Withdrawn. | -法官大人 -我收回 |
[35:08] | Please. Read the letter. | 请你读出这封信 |
[35:22] | “I never thought I could feel such… Remorse, such guilt.” | “我从没想过自己会如此懊悔 内疚” |
[35:28] | Your honor, if we could take a short recess… | 法官大人 请求暂时休庭 |
[35:31] | Denied. | 驳回 |
[35:32] | “No one knows who I really am.” | “没人了解真实的我” |
[35:35] | “I’m entirely alone.” | “我全然孤独一人” |
[35:37] | “Living with this secret is too painful.” | “心里藏着这个秘密太痛苦” |
[35:40] | “I can’t go on.” | “我无法再活下去” |
[35:45] | Doesn’t sound like a clear conscience, does it, | 听起来问心有愧 对吗 |
[35:47] | Ms van de Kamp? | 范德坎普女士 |
[35:48] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[35:53] | – Bree. – Please, I just need to be alone. | -布里 -求你了 我想一个人待会 |
[35:56] | Not until you tell me what that was about. | 你先得告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[35:59] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你的 |
[36:01] | I was in a very dark place, with the drinking | 我那时处境绝望 又开始酗酒 |
[36:03] | And my friends abandoning me. | 朋友们都弃我而去 |
[36:06] | But I did not kill anyone. | 但我没有杀人 |
[36:09] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[36:10] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[36:12] | I just… hope the jury does. | 我只是希望陪审团也能相信 |
[36:19] | Come on. You don’t know that it’s your fault. | 别这样 你怎么知道这是你的错 |
[36:21] | Please, Tom loses his job the day after I dump his boss? | 拜托 我刚甩掉他老板 汤姆就被炒了 |
[36:26] | There’s gotta be some connection, | 肯定有联系的 |
[36:28] | And the worst part is this is exactly | 最糟糕的是 |
[36:30] | what broke us up in the first place– | 我们当初分开的原因 |
[36:31] | me trying to control his life. | 就是我总想掌控他的人生 |
[36:36] | You really suck at this gay friend thing. | 你真是不会做闺蜜啊 |
[36:39] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:41] | I can’t take you seriously in that dress. | 看着那件礼服实在没法认真听你讲话 |
[36:43] | You look like a giant taffeta bruise. | 你像是被打得鼻青脸肿似的 |
[36:46] | I know. It is horrible. Maybe if I accessorize. | 我知道 真难看 我加些配饰好了 |
[36:48] | Unless the accessories are two hands over your eyes, | “配饰”是指用两只手遮住自己的眼睛吗 |
[36:51] | Forget it. Why don’t you just tell Renee you hate the dress? | 得了吧 为什么不告诉雷尼你讨厌这件礼服 |
[36:54] | Because she’ll pick another one, and I’ll hate that one, too. | 那她会另挑一件 可我还是不会喜欢 |
[36:58] | It’s what I do. | 我就是这种人 |
[36:59] | I did it to Tom all the time. | 我一直这么对待汤姆 |
[37:04] | I didn’t want him to go to school, | 我不想让他重返校园 |
[37:06] | and then I didn’t want him to quit. | 然后我又不想让他退学 |
[37:08] | I wanted him to get a new job, | 我想让他去找份新工作 |
[37:10] | and then I hated it. I don’t know. | 然后我又不喜欢他的新工作 |
[37:12] | Maybe I wasn’t unhappy with Tom. | 也许我不是对汤姆不满意 |
[37:14] | Maybe I was just… | 也许我就是 |
[37:17] | unhappy. | 不会满意 |
[37:21] | At least we know you were right about that dress. | 至少我确定 不满意这件礼服不是你的错 |
[37:25] | Now turn around, let me get you out of it. | 转过身去 我帮你脱下来 |
[37:31] | Seriously? We’re this close? | 真的吗 我们有那么亲密吗 |
[37:32] | When I tell the whole neighborhood about it, | 我在邻里间大肆宣扬的时候 |
[37:34] | I will be kind. | 会对你口下留情的 |
[37:36] | You’re a good friend, Lee. | 李 你是个好闺蜜 |
[38:01] | Celia, give me the remote! | 西利娅 把遥控器给我 |
[38:03] | – No! Stop! – Give it! | -别 别抢了 -给我 |
[38:06] | Girls, don’t make me come in there! | 孩子们 别逼我过去 |
[38:08] | – It’s my turn! – It’s not! | -轮到我了 -不对 |
[38:15] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[38:16] | Celia. | 西利娅 |
[38:17] | Is that true, Ccelia? | 是吗 西利娅 |
[38:18] | This belonged to my grandmother. | 这是我祖母的东西 |
[38:21] | You are in big trouble, young lady. | 你要倒霉了 小丫头 |
[38:23] | Sweep up the rest, and go to your room. | 把这里收拾好 然后回房间去 |
[38:25] | It’s not my fault. She pushed me into it. | 不能赖我 是她推我的 |
[38:29] | – You pushed her? – She wouldn’t give me the remote, | -你推她了 -她不给我遥控器 |
[38:32] | And it was my turn to pick what we watch. | 明明该轮到我换台了 |
[38:34] | So you broke this. | 所以是你把这个打坏的 |
[38:37] | It was my turn. | 轮到我换台了 |
[38:38] | Juanita Solis, you were gonna let your sister take the blame | 胡安妮塔·索利斯 你本来想让你妹妹 |
[38:41] | for something you caused? | 替你背黑锅吗 |
[38:43] | That is horrible! | 太恶劣了 |
[38:44] | This is your fault. Own up to it. | 是你的错 你就得承认 |
[38:46] | Don’t you see how bad– | 你不懂这有多糟 |
[38:53] | Mom? I’m sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[38:59] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[39:01] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:02] | Go wash up for dinner. I’ll take care of this. | 洗手去 准备吃饭了 这里我来收拾 |
[39:14] | And the fracture found on the victim’s head | 受害人头部发现的伤口 |
[39:16] | is consistent with a blunt force injury. | 经确认是钝器伤 |
[39:18] | A blunt force that someone | 是一种范德坎普女士 |
[39:19] | of Ms. Van de Kamp’s size would be capable of inflicting? | 这种身材的人能够拿得动的钝器吗 |
[39:23] | In my opinion. | 我想是的 |
[39:24] | Your honor, the defense asks the court for a recess. | 法官大人 辩方律师请求休庭 |
[39:35] | How did you find that? | 你怎么找到这个的 |
[39:37] | When Gaby mentioned her “gardener”, Alejandro, | 加布提到她的”园丁”亚历亨德罗之后 |
[39:41] | my alarm bells went off. | 我发觉有些不对劲 |
[39:42] | I had Lindsay do a little investigating. | 就让琳赛做了一下调查 |
[39:47] | We’re halfway through your murder trial, | 你现在正因谋杀受审 |
[39:50] | and I find out the victim is Gaby’s stepfather, | 我发现受害人是加布的继父 |
[39:52] | and all you can say is “Oh”? | 你就说一句”哦” |
[39:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:56] | I wanted to tell you, but we made a pact. | 我想告诉你的 但我们有约定 |
[39:58] | Who did? | 谁们 |
[39:59] | You and Gaby? | 你和加布 |
[40:01] | Me and Gaby and… Other people– | 我和加布 还有别人 |
[40:04] | People that I care about. | 我在乎的人 |
[40:06] | You care about them enough to lie for them? | 你在乎到为她们说谎 |
[40:08] | To commit perjury? | 作伪证 |
[40:10] | How about enough to go to jail? | 那坐牢你愿意吗 |
[40:13] | You don’t actually think | 你不会真觉得 |
[40:14] | – that’s gonna happen, do you? – I don’t know. | -我会要坐牢吧 -我不知道 |
[40:17] | After the D.A.’s suicide note stunt, | 检察官抛出那封遗书之后 |
[40:19] | it’s possible. | 我想有可能 |
[40:20] | To the jury, you look like you’re hiding something, | 在陪审团看来 你很像有所隐瞒 |
[40:22] | And the fact is, you are. | 而且事实是 你就是如此 |
[40:27] | Look, I just–I just– I wanna win this case | 听着 我只是 只是想为你 |
[40:31] | for you, okay? | 打赢官司 好吧 |
[40:33] | And if this is something that can exonerate you… | 如果这证据能为你脱罪 |
[40:36] | It can, but not without betraying my friends. | 是可以 但这会让我背叛我的朋友 |
[40:49] | Bree… | 布里 |
[40:51] | You’re facing 20 years to life. | 你可能会被判二十年甚至无期 |
[40:53] | This could be your only way out. | 这可能是你唯一的救命稻草了 |
[40:56] | I think it’s time to tell the truth about Gaby. | 我想你该把加布的事讲出来了 |
[41:05] | Yes, recent events in the lives of my friends | 没错 我的朋友近来所遭遇的事 |
[41:09] | had stirred up intense emotions… | 令他们心绪难平 |
[41:14] | Excitement about starting a new chapter… | 翻开人生新篇章的激动 |
[41:20] | Guilt over causing another’s pain… | 伤透女人心的愧疚 |
[41:26] | Disappointment in a failure to change. | 无法改变自己的失落 |
[41:32] | Then there are those who are asked | 还有一些人 |
[41:35] | to put all emotion aside | 被要求抛开一切情感 |
[41:37] | in order to make a coldhearted decision. | 做出一个冷酷的决定 |
[41:42] | Gaby, what are you doing here? | 加布 你怎么来了 |
[41:46] | I finally found the perfect scarf. | 我终于找到合适的丝巾了 |
[41:49] | It’s… elegant. | 它很优雅 |
[41:50] | It’s dignified. It’s beautiful. | 高贵 美丽 |
[41:53] | It’s you. | 太适合你了 |
[41:55] | You are so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[41:57] | You didn’t need to do this. | 你不必费心的 |
[41:59] | Yes, I did. | 应该的 |
[42:01] | I haven’t truly thanked you for what you’re doing, | 你做的这些事 我还没有好好感谢过你 |
[42:05] | the way you’re sacrificing yourself for me and my family. | 你为我和我的家人牺牲了那么多 |
[42:10] | You’re just a much better person than I could ever hope to be. | 我永远也做不到像你这么好 |
[42:14] | Oh, Gaby. | 加布 |