时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m done feeling sorry for myself. | 我现在已经不再自怨自艾了 |
[00:03] | Lynette made an announcement. | 勒奈特发表声明 |
[00:05] | I need to start dating again. | 我得开始约会了 |
[00:07] | – But her first attempt… – Oh, the salmon looks good. | -可她的首次尝试… -鲑鱼看起来不错 |
[00:11] | At a steak house? | 在牛排店里吗 |
[00:12] | was a disaster. | 一败涂地 |
[00:14] | The stress of covering up a crime… | 掩盖罪行的压力 |
[00:16] | You told us that as long as we trusted each other, | 你告诉我们 只要我们互相信任 |
[00:19] | everything would be fine. You’re on your own! | 一切都会好的 你孤军奋战吧 |
[00:21] | drove a wedge between Bree and her friends… | 破坏了布里和朋友们的感情 |
[00:24] | A night out is exactly what you need to lift your spirits. | 你就是需要一夜狂欢来振奋精神 |
[00:27] | leading her back to an old addiction | 让她重拾旧疾 |
[00:29] | and down a very dangerous path. | 走上一条极其危险的路 |
[00:38] | Being in love can bring out the worst in people. | 恋爱能激发出人们最坏的一面 |
[00:42] | They may become stingy… | 可能吝啬小气 |
[00:47] | or hostile… | 或针锋相对 |
[00:51] | or simply indifferent. | 亦或是漠不关心 |
[00:56] | But in the beginning when love is still a promise, | 可恋爱之初 爱情还是充满了希望 |
[01:01] | People bring their best to the table. | 人们在饭桌上展现最好的一面 |
[01:04] | Here’s to second chances. | 敬我们的第二次机会 |
[01:06] | Oh, here’s to you for giving me a second chance. | 该敬你赏脸给我第二次机会 |
[01:11] | I really… didn’t expect you to be so nice on the phone. | 我真的没想到你电话里那么彬彬有礼 |
[01:14] | I guess you were charmed by my groveling. | 我以为你还在为我的喋喋不休而耿耿于怀 |
[01:18] | But now I’m kind of in a pickle. | 可现在我有点尴尬 |
[01:20] | I spent the last week complaining | 我上周一直在抱怨 |
[01:21] | about the crazy bitch I went out with. | 上周和我约会的那个疯婆娘 |
[01:23] | Now I have to go back and tell everyone | 现在我只好回去告诉大家 |
[01:24] | this is one of the best dates of my life. | 这是我迄今为止最棒的一次约会 |
[01:27] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 真会说话 |
[01:29] | Ah, not so fast. We haven’t had dessert yet. | 话别说太早了 我们连甜点都还没吃 |
[01:32] | We still could blow it. | 还是有可能黄了的 |
[01:33] | Oh. I hadn’t thought of that. | 这我倒是没想到 |
[01:35] | Well… how about we get outta here? | 要不我们走吧 |
[01:38] | We could have dessert at my place. | 可以去我家吃甜点 |
[01:40] | That sounds great. | 这主意不错 |
[01:44] | So I have half an apple pie. | 我有半个苹果派 |
[01:46] | I’ve got some of those little pudding cups, | 还有些小布丁杯 |
[01:48] | and I think there are some ice cream sandwiches in the freezer. | 我想冰箱里还有些冰淇林三明治 |
[01:53] | Come on. Who can resist a pudding cup? | 不是吧 谁能抵挡住布丁杯的诱惑 |
[01:57] | No, I-it’s just… | 不 我只是… |
[02:00] | I didn’t realize that you actually invited me over here | 我没想到你请我来你家真是 |
[02:02] | for… dessert. | 为享用…”甜点” |
[02:06] | Oh. Dessert. | 甜点 |
[02:08] | You thought I meant… | 你以为我是指… |
[02:09] | Sex. | 嘿咻 |
[02:12] | Right. That’s… why you ran all those red lights. | 对 所以你才会一路闯红灯 |
[02:15] | I figured you had a sweet tooth. | 我以为你喜欢吃甜食 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:20] | So just the three choices? | 那只有这三种选择吗 |
[02:25] | I think so. | 是的 |
[02:28] | Don’t get me wrong. I love dessert–both kinds. | 别误会 甜点的这两种”形式”我都喜欢 |
[02:30] | It’s just so soon, | 只是太快了 |
[02:32] | and it’s only our second date. | 这只是我们第二次约会 |
[02:34] | Only the first one that’s gone well– | 上一次还进展不顺… |
[02:35] | I get it. No problem. | 我懂 没问题 |
[02:37] | Plus there’s a certain… amount of prep work involved | 另外 要是我早知道会进展到这一步 |
[02:40] | that I would have done had I known | 我还有很多前期工作 |
[02:41] | we were thinking of– and I didn’t make my bed, | 得好好准备 而且我还没铺床 |
[02:44] | and there are no clean towels. | 也没有干净毛巾了 |
[02:45] | I misunderstood. | 是我误会了 |
[02:48] | And now I’ve made you feel uncomfortable. | 现在让你感觉不自在了 |
[02:49] | – I’m so sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -不 |
[02:52] | We had a great night. | 我们今晚很开心 |
[02:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:54] | I look forward to doing it again. | 我期待下一次的约会 |
[02:56] | Oh, yes. Sounds good. | 好 好极了 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:01] | Just… please don’t think that this means | 千万 别因为这样就以为 |
[03:03] | I never wanna have sex with you, ’cause you’re great, | 我永远都不想和你嘿咻 因为你很棒 |
[03:05] | and–and sex is great. I love sex. | 而且嘿咻也很棒 我爱嘿咻 |
[03:07] | I always have. I was a total whore in college. | 一直都爱 我在大学里可风骚了 |
[03:13] | All right, well, I guess this is good night, then. | 好的 我猜这就是在道晚安了 |
[03:15] | Okay. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[03:17] | Yes, the promise of love can bring out the best in us… | 没错 对爱情的憧憬激发出我们最好的一面 |
[03:23] | unless we find that we’re a little out of practice. | 除非我们发现自己略显生疏 |
[03:41] | After a disaster, | 灾难过后 |
[03:42] | every housewife has her own way of coping. | 每位主妇都有自己的应对措施 |
[03:47] | Some turn to drink… | 有的借酒消愁 |
[03:52] | Some turn to sweets… | 有的暴食甜食 |
[03:56] | And some turn to the people they trust the most. | 还有的求助知己 |
[04:02] | So then I said I’d love to have sex with him, | 所以后来我说我想和他做爱 |
[04:03] | but I’m not sure I’m ready yet, | 可我还没准备好 |
[04:05] | and now we’re going to have this awkward thing hanging over us. | 现在我们的处境变得很尴尬 |
[04:08] | Nobody expects you to hop right into bed with someone new. | 没人指望你能立马和刚好上的人上床 |
[04:10] | Why not? Tom did. | 怎么没有 汤姆就这样 |
[04:14] | I’m just trying to motivate her. | 我只是想刺激她 |
[04:15] | To do what? | 刺激她干什么 |
[04:17] | Have random sex with the first guy she meets? | 和刚认识的人随便上床吗 |
[04:20] | You don’t wanna be that girl. | 你才不想做那种人 |
[04:21] | Yeah, because that sounds like too much fun. | 对 因为那样太过瘾了 |
[04:24] | Susan, Lynette is pushing 50. | 苏珊 勒奈特都快50了 |
[04:26] | With a very long stick. | 是啊 我连长拐杖都拄起来了 |
[04:28] | Point is, she should be out there getting some | 重点是 她该在她还风韵犹存的时候 |
[04:30] | while she’s still limber enough to enjoy it. | 出去结识点人 享受这样的生活 |
[04:32] | Are you supposed to be on my side here? | 你现在是不是应该站在我这边 |
[04:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:35] | First things first– do you really like this guy? | 先说重要的 你真喜欢这个人吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah, I think I do. | 对 我想是的 |
[04:41] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[04:42] | Well, for starters, I’m a little rusty. | 对于初学者来说 我还有点生硬 |
[04:44] | It’s been a while. | 已经有段时间了 |
[04:45] | The last guy who saw me naked | 最近一个见我裸体的人 |
[04:47] | told me not to wait so long between pap smears. | 告诉我做子宫颈抹片检查的时间别隔太久 |
[04:51] | Okay, you’re putting too much pressure on yourself, | 好了 别给自己施加太大压力 |
[04:53] | and if you really like this guy, | 如果你真喜欢这个人 |
[04:55] | you should take it slow. | 就该慢慢来 |
[04:56] | Yeah, but not too slow. | 对 但也别太慢 |
[04:57] | You’re starting a new relationship, | 你在开始一段新的感情 |
[04:58] | and sex is a big part of it. | 而性爱是重中之重 |
[05:00] | You don’t buy a car without giving it a test drive. | 你没试驾过 怎么买下那辆车呢 |
[05:02] | So drive this guy, Lynette. Drive him hard. | 所以试试吧 勒奈特 狠狠试 |
[05:05] | So… how much longer is Carlos gonna be in rehab? | 那卡洛斯还要在康复中心待多久 |
[05:10] | 14 1/2 days. | 14天半 |
[05:12] | I don’t know. The first time with somebody | 我也不知道 和别人的第一次 |
[05:13] | is always awkward and weird. | 总是笨拙而奇怪 |
[05:15] | And exciting and great. | 还有刺激和快感 |
[05:18] | Come on. In 20 years of marriage, | 少来了 结婚二十年 |
[05:20] | you never fantasized about being with someone else. | 你就从没幻想过和别人做爱吗 |
[05:22] | Constantly. Sometimes during. | 常常会想 有时在做爱期间 |
[05:25] | Well, here’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[05:26] | Huh. I guess this is the upside to having your marriage collapse. | 我想着就是婚姻破裂的好处 |
[05:30] | Okay. I just have to figure out how to make my first move. | 好吧 我得好好想想如何迈出第一步 |
[05:36] | I know who could give you some tips. | 我知道谁能给你点诀窍 |
[05:41] | Oh, my god. Is that another one? | 天呐 又换了一个 |
[05:43] | I know. What happened to the blond guy from last week? | 我知道 上周那个金发男呢 |
[05:45] | Blond guy? The guy I saw had dark hair and a sports car. | 金发男 我看到的那个是黑头发开跑车的 |
[05:48] | The guy I saw drove a motorcycle. | 我看到的那个开的是摩托车 |
[05:50] | What is that, five guys in a week? | 怎么回事 一周五个 |
[05:52] | Is she starting a basketball team? | 她要组建篮球队吗 |
[05:56] | Should we be worried about her? | 我们是不是该担心她了 |
[05:58] | After the way she treated us, unh-unh. | 在她这样蒙骗我们之后吗 |
[06:00] | She’s not our problem anymore. | 她不需要我们再担心了 |
[06:07] | Who are these women staring at us? | 盯着我们看的那些人是谁 |
[06:12] | Nobody I know. | 一个都不认识 |
[06:16] | Juanita, why do you insist on | 胡安妮塔 为什么不用我给你买的 |
[06:18] | giving out Valentine cupcakes | 那一整盒精美卡片做情人节礼物 |
[06:19] | when I bought you a box of perfectly good cards? | 非要送自己做的纸杯蛋糕呢 |
[06:21] | Store-bought cards are lame. | 商店买的卡片多没诚意 |
[06:23] | Who cares? I could be watching TV right now | 谁管那些 要不我现在就在那看电视了 |
[06:25] | instead of trying to cram the name “Harrison” onto a cupcake. | 而不是在这往蛋糕上写”哈里森” |
[06:29] | I wish Daddy was here. | 真希望爸爸在家 |
[06:30] | He always helps me with stuff. | 他总是毫无怨言地帮我做这些东西 |
[06:33] | You really miss him, huh? | 你真的很想他吧 |
[06:35] | Yeah. Why’d he have to go to stupid Europe, anyway? | 是啊 他为什么非得去什么破欧洲啊 |
[06:40] | Well, you know, business trips are very important. | 出差是一件很重要的事情 |
[06:42] | That’s why they call them… business trips. | 所以我们才管这事叫 差事 |
[06:46] | But he’s never been gone this long. | 但他从来没去过这么久 |
[06:47] | It feels like forever. | 感觉一去不复返似的 |
[06:49] | I know, but when he gets home, | 我能理解 但等他回家了 |
[06:50] | everything’s gonna be great again. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[06:53] | Do you have any more of those sprinkles? | 你那还有巧克力屑吗 |
[06:56] | You’re spending a lot of time on that one cupcake. | 这个蛋糕你摆弄了很长时间了 |
[06:59] | Is it for someone special? | 是要特别送给某人的吗 |
[07:00] | No, it’s for nobody. | 才不是 就随便给人的 |
[07:03] | Juanita, what’s his name? | 胡安妮塔 他叫什么名字 |
[07:05] | He doesn’t have a name. | 他无名无姓 |
[07:06] | Ha! So you admit he exists. | 那你就是承认有这个人存在啦 |
[07:10] | Fine. | 说不过你 |
[07:11] | His name is Ryan Vayo. | 他叫瑞恩·巴约 |
[07:13] | He’s so cool. He can dislocate his shoulder | 他超酷的 能自己让肩膀脱臼 |
[07:16] | so it looks like he was in a car accident. | 看起来就跟出过车祸一样 |
[07:18] | Mm. You and me– we go for the bad boys. | 你跟我一样 都迷恋坏男孩 |
[07:21] | So I just want it to be special. | 所以我就想把这个蛋糕做得与众不同 |
[07:23] | Do you think that’s dumb? | 这样是不是很蠢 |
[07:24] | No. I think you need more candy hearts. | 不 你再多放点心形的糖果 |
[07:34] | Hey, I’ve been, uh, I’ve been meaning to ask. | 我特地过来问一句 |
[07:36] | Do we have any cereal? | 家里没麦片了吗 |
[07:38] | It’s for Julie. | 都是给朱莉准备的 |
[07:40] | For the rest of her life? | 让她吃一辈子吗 |
[07:41] | When she was a kid, | 她小时候 |
[07:42] | our favorite thing was to have cereal dinner. | 最喜欢麦片做晚餐了 |
[07:45] | But I couldn’t remember her favorite, so I got ’em all. | 但我记不清她喜欢哪种了 所以全买了 |
[07:48] | I can’t believe it’s been six months | 真不敢相信 |
[07:50] | since she’s been home. | 她6个月没回家了 |
[07:51] | Yeah. Why the visit? | 对啊 这次回来为什么 |
[07:52] | I think she just misses her Mom. | 我觉得是她想妈妈了 |
[07:54] | She sounded a little blue on the phone. | 电话里听她好像有些失意 |
[07:56] | Well, we should think of some stuff to cheer her up. | 那我们得想办法让她开心起来 |
[07:59] | Way ahead of you. | 早比你先想到了 |
[08:00] | We are gonna do all the things | 就把她小时候喜欢做的事 |
[08:02] | she loved to do when she was a kid. | 统统陪她做一遍 |
[08:04] | Oh, hey. Do we still have that trampoline in the garage? | 对了 车库里的蹦床还在吗 |
[08:07] | She would jump on that thing for hours. | 她一跳就是几小时呢 |
[08:09] | I would be up in my room, reading, | 我就在楼上卧室看书 |
[08:11] | and her head would keep popping up in the window. | 就看见她的脑袋不停从窗户冒出来 |
[08:13] | “Hi, Mom. Hi, Mom. Hi, Mom.” | “好啊 老妈” “好啊 老妈” |
[08:16] | – Hi, Mom. – Oh! Julie. | -好啊 老妈 -朱莉 |
[08:18] | Hi. Hey, Mike. | 好啊 麦克 |
[08:20] | Hey, kiddo. You look great. | 孩子 你气色不错 |
[08:21] | Oh, you do. You look wonderful. | 是啊 你气色确实不错 |
[08:24] | Can I get you something? | 要来点什么吗 |
[08:26] | Uh, yeah, sure, some water. | 好 给我弄点水喝 |
[08:27] | Oh. Here. | 马上 |
[08:29] | We are gonna have so much fun this week. | 这周一定会充满乐趣 |
[08:31] | I thought we’d start at the amusement park | 我想就从游乐场 |
[08:33] | with some high-risk roller coastering. | 惊险刺激的过山车开始吧 |
[08:36] | Uh… Susan? | 苏珊 |
[08:38] | And then I am gonna take you | 然后我会带你去 |
[08:39] | to my kick-ass kickboxing class. | 参加我那个厉害无比的跆拳道课 |
[08:43] | Yeah… uh, babe? | 好吧 宝贝 |
[08:44] | And to top it off, | 最后圆满的收场 |
[08:45] | Mike is gonna dig out that trampoline | 就让麦克把你的蹦床找出来 |
[08:46] | so that you can– | 你就能尽情地… |
[08:47] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:52] | I don’t think we’re gonna be needing that trampoline. | 我想蹦床没必要找了 |
[09:04] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[09:04] | You’re… pregnant. | 你居然 怀孕了 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Six months. | 是啊 6个月了 |
[09:12] | You didn’t even tell me you were in a relationship. | 你都没告诉我你恋爱了 |
[09:17] | Oh, God. | 不是吧 |
[09:19] | Is there something wrong with the guy? | 那男人有问题吗 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna hate him, aren’t I? | 我一定会恨死他 对吧 |
[09:22] | No, ’cause… you’re not gonna meet him. | 不 因为你根本没机会和他见面 |
[09:28] | It was just kind of a casual thing, | 我们的相遇其实是个偶然 |
[09:30] | and he’s not really interested in following through. | 而他也没打算负责到底 |
[09:33] | I was right. I do hate him. | 我猜对了 我确实恨他 |
[09:37] | And you’re okay with that? | 你自己应付得来吗 |
[09:39] | Mm, yeah. | 可以 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I am. | 我没问题 |
[09:42] | Then we are, too. | 那我们也是 |
[09:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:46] | And we are gonna be here for you. | 我们就是你坚强的后盾 |
[09:49] | You can move back home, | 你可以搬回来住 |
[09:50] | and Mike and I will help take care of the baby. | 我和麦克也能帮你看孩子 |
[09:53] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe I didn’t even ask. | 天啊 我居然忘了问了 |
[09:55] | Is it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[09:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 都没关系了 |
[10:01] | I’m giving it up for adoption. | 我要把这孩子送给别人领养 |
[10:04] | What? | 什么 |
[10:06] | No, you’re not. | 你不能这么做 |
[10:07] | Mom, look at my life. | 妈妈 你看看我的生活 |
[10:09] | I-I live in a crappy apartment. | 我住在一个破烂小公寓 |
[10:11] | I’m working part-time while I finish my PhD. | 快博士毕业了还要做兼职 |
[10:13] | But you always said you wanted children. | 但你不是一直说想要孩子的吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah, with a husband. | 前提是有个丈夫 |
[10:18] | I’m not in a place to do this right now. | 我现在没这个条件养孩子 |
[10:20] | No, no, no. Slow down. We need to think this through. | 别急着做决定 我们得从长计议 |
[10:25] | I already have. | 我已经想好了 |
[10:27] | And I’m working with this agency, | 我已经跟一家中介机构联系了 |
[10:28] | and they set up a meeting | 他们帮我找了一对很棒的夫妻 |
[10:30] | with a great couple | 我们会见个面 |
[10:30] | who doesn’t live too far from here. | 他们住得离这儿不远 |
[10:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[10:34] | I’m supposed to meet them tomorrow night, | 我们约在明晚见面 |
[10:36] | and they wanna meet you, too, to learn about my background. | 他们也想见见你 深入了解一下我的背景 |
[10:41] | So that’s why you came home– | 这就是你回家的原因 |
[10:43] | not just to break my heart. | 不止为了伤我的心 |
[10:48] | Okay, well, guess what? No one is meeting anyone, | 听好了 见面你就别想了 |
[10:52] | – and no one is going to give away this baby. – Susan. | -也别想把孩子送人 -苏珊 |
[10:55] | Mom, you just said you’d be there for me. | 妈妈 你刚刚还说做我坚强的后盾 |
[10:58] | I really need your support. | 我真心希望你能支持我的决定 |
[11:02] | Please? | 求你了 |
[11:07] | Okay, I’ll do it. We’ll have them over for dinner. | 好吧 我同意 请他们过来吃晚饭吧 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:17] | Happy sucky Valentine’s Day. | 真是个扫兴的情人节 |
[11:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | Ryan didn’t like your cupcake? | 瑞恩不喜欢你的纸杯蛋糕吗 |
[11:25] | He ate it, but he didn’t even give me a card. | 他吃是吃了 但连个卡片都没给我 |
[11:28] | Oh, who cares about him? | 别管他了 |
[11:31] | Plenty of other people gave you valentines. | 一堆人抢着送你情人节礼物呢 |
[11:34] | Like Jacob. | 比如雅各布 |
[11:36] | “Dear Juanita, my parents… | “亲爱的胡安妮塔 |
[11:37] | made me write this. | 我父母让我这样写的” |
[11:39] | You smell like ham.” | “你闻起来像火腿一样诱人” |
[11:43] | Well, you like ham. | 你不是很喜欢火腿吗 |
[11:45] | I like Ryan. Why doesn’t he like me? | 我喜欢瑞恩 为什么他不喜欢我 |
[11:47] | What’s wrong with me? | 我哪点不好了 |
[11:49] | Nothing is wrong with you. You are wonderful. Come here. | 你样样都好 优秀极了 过来 |
[11:58] | Hey, sweetie, are you sure Ryan didn’t give you a card? | 亲爱的 你确定瑞恩没给你卡片吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[12:03] | Maybe you should double-check your backpack. | 也许你该再仔细检查一下你的背包 |
[12:05] | He could have slipped it in when you weren’t looking. | 他可能趁你不注意的时候偷偷放进去的 |
[12:07] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[12:09] | Boys are weird. Take a look. | 男孩心海底针 找找吧 |
[12:18] | Pen, pen, pen, pen. | 笔呢 笔呢 |
[12:21] | No. | 不是吧 |
[12:31] | null | 抱抱亲亲 瑞恩 |
[12:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:37] | Nothing. Hey, what’s, uh, what’s that? | 没什么 那是 那是什么 |
[12:41] | What? | 什么 |
[12:42] | That thing that just fell out of your backpack. | 它刚刚从你的书包里掉出来 |
[12:48] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! It’s from him. | 天呐 天呐 是他送的 |
[12:50] | “Happy valentine’s day. | “情人节快乐 |
[12:52] | X.O.X.O. Ryan.” | X.O.X.O. 瑞恩” |
[12:54] | What’s “X.O.X.O.”? | “X.O.X.O.”是什么意思 |
[12:55] | Hugs and kisses. | 抱抱亲亲 |
[12:57] | Hugs and kisses? Oh, he does like me. | 抱抱亲亲 他真的喜欢我 |
[13:02] | I’m going to call him. | 我要打电话给他 |
[13:03] | No, no, no, you can’t do that! | 不不不 你不能这么做 |
[13:04] | – Don’t do that! – Why not? | -别这么做 -为什么 |
[13:06] | Because boys don’t like it when girls tell them they like them. | 因为男生们都不喜欢女生向他们表白 |
[13:11] | Then how will he know? | 那他怎么知道呢 |
[13:12] | Oh, sweetie, he knows, you know, | 亲爱的 他知道 你知道 |
[13:14] | so neither of you need to say it. | 所以你们谁都不用挑明 |
[13:16] | It’s much more romantic this way. | 这样更浪漫 |
[13:18] | I’m serious. Don’t talk to him, ever. | 我是认真的 别和他说话 永远别 |
[13:20] | It’ll wreck the relationship. | 不然就会破坏你们的关系 |
[13:22] | But… if we don’t talk, | 但是 如果我们不说话 |
[13:23] | What kind of relationship is that? | 算是什么关系 |
[13:25] | The very best kind. | 最亲密的那种 |
[13:29] | Oh, my god. Is this… | 天呐 这是 |
[13:33] | Chocolate? He’s perfect! | 巧克力味 他太棒了 |
[13:39] | Susan, this was delicious. | 苏珊 这太好吃了 |
[13:42] | Ah, just a little something I whipped up. | 只是我简单做的一些东西 |
[13:44] | A toast to Julie and Susan for inviting us | 干杯 敬朱莉和苏珊 邀请我们 |
[13:47] | into your beautiful home, | 来你们美丽的家 |
[13:49] | and offering us this amazing gift of life. | 并送给我们珍贵的小生命作为礼物 |
[13:57] | You’re not drinking, Debbie? | 你不喝吗 黛比 |
[13:59] | Oh. I’m abstaining in a show of solidarity with Julie. | 我只是想陪着朱莉 |
[14:04] | I may not be able to carry my own baby, | 虽然我不能怀孕 |
[14:06] | But I can support the woman who is. | 但是我可以做些什么来支持她 |
[14:09] | Oh, that’s sweet. But word of advice– | 真贴心 给你个小建议 |
[14:11] | Drop that plan when the doctor starts talking episiotomy. | 当医生建议侧切的时候就别跟着做了 |
[14:18] | Susan, I can’t believe how great you’re being about this. | 苏珊 我不敢相信你在这件事上这么开明 |
[14:22] | It’s wonderful that your mother is so supportive. | 你妈妈这么支持你真是太好了 |
[14:25] | Yeah, well, she understands how this is going to be | 是的 她知道这样的安排 |
[14:28] | so much better for everyone. | 对大家都好 |
[14:31] | Absolutely. Can’t think of a better home for this baby | 当然 我想不到还有比你们两个 |
[14:34] | than with the two of you. | 更适合这个孩子的父母了 |
[14:40] | Julie, do you mind getting the dessert? | 朱莉 你能去帮我把甜点拿来吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[14:45] | And, Debbie, if you’re peeing in solidarity with me, | 黛比 如果你也想和我一起尿尿的话 |
[14:48] | then, uh, that’s where I’ll be heading first. | 那我就得先去那里了 |
[14:53] | You have done an incredible job with her. | 你真是一个好妈妈 |
[14:55] | She seems great. | 她看起来很棒 |
[14:56] | Yeah. She’s having one of her good days. | 是 今天是她状态比较好的一天了 |
[15:03] | Her good days? | 状态比较好 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:06] | Seems Dr. Cohen finally got her meds perfectly balanced. | 科恩医生终于稳定了她精神分裂的病情 |
[15:11] | It’s why I’m letting her use a knife tonight. | 也是我今晚允许她用刀的原因 |
[15:13] | Wait. Meds? She never mentioned anything | 等等 精神分裂吗 她没有在申请中 |
[15:17] | on her application about– | 提到过… |
[15:19] | Mental illness? | 精神疾病吗 |
[15:23] | Grandma used to say our family tree grew nothing but bananas… | 外婆以前老说我们家族只出疯子 |
[15:29] | before she hung herself. | 在她上吊自杀之前 |
[15:32] | I think legally she had to disclose this to us. | 我想按法律规定她应该告诉我们这些 |
[15:36] | Oh, don’t talk to Julie about legal. | 别跟朱莉谈法律 |
[15:38] | Then we’ll have to see all of her jail tattoos. | 你们是没见过她自己纹的纹身 |
[15:43] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[15:44] | Um… what else didn’t she tell us? | 她还有什么没有告诉我们的 |
[15:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:52] | Did she tell you she can hold her hand | 她有没有说过 她可以把手 |
[15:55] | over an open flame without crying? | 这样放在火上 不哭一声 |
[15:58] | Yeah, her eyes water, | 当然 她在流泪 |
[15:59] | but she just keeps laughing and laughing. | 但她还是不停地笑 |
[16:05] | But it’s not all her fault. | 也不能全怪她 |
[16:07] | I should’ve stopped drinking when I was pregnant, | 我怀她的时候应该戒酒的 |
[16:09] | but I likes my wine. | 但我迷恋酒精 |
[16:14] | I’m back. Who’s ready for dessert? | 我回来了 准备好享用甜点了吗 |
[16:26] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不需要洗碗的 |
[16:32] | Still not talking to me, huh? | 还是不愿意理我吗 |
[16:34] | I’m channeling my anger into cleaning. | 我在化悲愤为清洁的动力 |
[16:37] | Well, I was going to apologize, | 我本来打算道歉的 |
[16:38] | but maybe I should wait until you tackle the bathroom. | 不过也许我应该等到你打扫完浴室 |
[16:44] | You do realize that scaring those people off | 你应该知道吓走他们 |
[16:45] | doesn’t change anything. | 改变不了任何事吧 |
[16:48] | I’m healthy. I’m white. | 我很健康 我是白人 |
[16:49] | I’m a year away from my PhD. | 我一年以后就能拿到博士学位 |
[16:51] | You can’t imagine how many people want this baby. | 你无法想象有多少人想要这个孩子 |
[16:55] | including me. | 我也是其中一个 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry. It’s my grandchild. | 对不起 这是我的外孙 |
[17:02] | And I know that you think you have thought this all out, | 我知道你觉得你已经想清楚了 |
[17:06] | but until you have held that baby in your arms, | 但在你把这个婴儿抱在怀里之前 |
[17:09] | you have no idea what you’re giving up. | 你都无法体会到你将要放弃的是什么 |
[17:12] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[17:13] | No, please, hear me out. | 别 听我说 |
[17:16] | You’re scared. I get it. | 你很害怕 我明白 |
[17:19] | But you can do this. | 但你可以做到的 |
[17:20] | I don’t wanna be a single mother! | 我不想成为一个单亲妈妈 |
[17:23] | Why can’t you respect that? | 你为什么不能尊重我的决定 |
[17:24] | It’s not so bad being a single mother. | 做一个单亲妈妈也没有那么糟糕 |
[17:27] | We had a great time. | 我们过去就很开心 |
[17:29] | We were like best friends. | 我们是对方最好的朋友 |
[17:31] | Remember? We would have cereal for dinner, | 记得吗 我们一起吃麦片当晚餐 |
[17:34] | and we’d stay up in my bed all night, | 一起在我床上 整晚不睡觉 |
[17:36] | telling each other our secrets. | 向对方倾诉心中的秘密 |
[17:38] | It’s funny you remember it that way, | 真可笑 你的记忆是这样的吗 |
[17:41] | Because I don’t. | 我记得的可不是这样 |
[17:44] | I was 12, mom. | 我那时候才12岁 妈妈 |
[17:47] | I slept in your bed because you couldn’t handle | 我和你一起睡是因为 |
[17:49] | looking at the empty side. | 你无法接受身旁缺了枕边人 |
[17:52] | And how about those fun drives past dad’s apartment | 还有那些有趣的自驾游 经过爸爸公寓 |
[17:54] | to see if he was bringing anyone home? | 看看他有没有带谁回家 |
[17:56] | And the only reason we had cereal dinner | 而我们吃麦片晚餐的原因 |
[17:59] | was because that’s the only food I could make, | 是因为那是我唯一会做的食物 |
[18:00] | since you were too upset to cook. | 而你因为太难受 没心情做饭 |
[18:12] | I… | 我 |
[18:15] | I had no idea. | 我没意识到 |
[18:18] | That is why I don’t wanna have this baby on my own. | 这就是我不想自己抚养这个孩子的原因 |
[18:23] | Because I already raised a child… | 因为我已经抚养了一个孩子 |
[18:26] | You. | 就是你 |
[18:48] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么 |
[18:51] | Shh. Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[18:53] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:54] | You’ll ruin our relationship. | 这样会破坏我们的关系 |
[18:56] | Oh, we don’t have a relationship. | 我跟你有什么关系 |
[18:59] | Right, that’s why you gave me the X-O’s. | 对 所以你送给我了几个XO |
[19:03] | X-O’s? What’s that mean? | 几个XO 是什么意思 |
[19:05] | I’ll show you. | 我做给你看 |
[19:08] | Sexual harassment? Are you kidding me? | 性骚扰 你在开玩笑吧 |
[19:10] | She’s a 9-year-old with a crush, | 她只是一个有暗恋对象的9岁小女孩 |
[19:11] | not a presidential hopeful. | 又不是总统候选人 |
[19:14] | Regardless, here at Oakridge, | 不管怎样 在橡木岭学校 |
[19:15] | we have a zero tolerance policy for unwanted advances. | 我们对非自愿的身体接触采取零容忍的方针 |
[19:20] | Honey, I was a model. | 亲爱的 我是一个模特 |
[19:21] | I know all about unwanted advances. | 我最清楚什么是非自愿的身体接触了 |
[19:23] | Try being stuck in a limo with a tipsy David Lee Roth. | 你试试被喝醉的大卫·李·罗斯堵在豪车里 |
[19:27] | Your daughter forced this boy to the ground and kissed him | 你女儿把这个男孩按倒在地上强吻了他 |
[19:31] | against his will. | 违背了他的意愿 |
[19:32] | Oh, and we all know how much boys hate being kissed. | 对 我们都知道男生们讨厌被强吻 |
[19:35] | He cried for 20 minutes. | 他哭了20分钟 |
[19:37] | He could barely tell me what happened. | 他几乎无法描述发生了什么 |
[19:39] | Oh, so he’s a snitch and a crybaby. | 所以说他是一个告密者和爱哭鬼 |
[19:41] | That kid’s not gonna last a day in high school. | 那孩子在高中一天也待不下去 |
[19:44] | Mrs. Solis, I don’t think you realize the gravity | 索利斯夫人 我想你没有意识到 |
[19:47] | of this situation. | 事情的严重性 |
[19:49] | I mean, it’s not like when we were kids. | 我是说 这可不像是咱们小时候 |
[19:52] | Hey, hey, cotton top, | 打住 打住 白发老翁 |
[19:54] | you and I are not the same age. | 我和你可不是一个年代的 |
[19:57] | You need to talk to your daughter, | 你必须跟你女儿谈谈 |
[19:59] | because if she so much as glances | 她要是敢 |
[20:01] | in that boy’s direction again, | 再看那个男孩一眼 |
[20:03] | we will have no choice but to expel her. | 我们就只能开除她了 |
[20:30] | I don’t usually do this, | 这不是我一贯的作风 |
[20:31] | but I’m feeling rather bold tonight. | 但是今晚我鼓起了勇气 |
[20:33] | Can I buy you a drink? | 请你喝杯酒怎么样 |
[20:36] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:39] | Matt, drink for my friend here. | 马特 给我朋友来杯酒 |
[20:41] | What’s your poison? | 喜欢喝什么 |
[20:43] | Whiskey, straight up. | 威士忌 要纯的 |
[20:45] | I’m Bree, by the way. | 介绍一下 我叫布里 |
[20:51] | Jerry. | 我叫杰里 |
[20:52] | Jerry. Nice to meet you, Jerry. | 杰里 很高兴认识你 杰里 |
[20:58] | Not much of a talker, huh? | 不太爱说话啊 |
[20:59] | Well, that’s okay. I will ask all the questions. | 没关系 我来问你来答 |
[21:03] | What do you do for a living, Jerry? | 你从事什么职业 杰里 |
[21:05] | I’m a roofer. | 我是个盖屋顶的 |
[21:07] | Same thing I was two nights ago | 两天前的晚上 |
[21:11] | when you took me home. | 你带我回你家 我就是这么回答的 |
[21:15] | Jerry. | 杰里 |
[21:16] | Jerry, I’m so sorry. Ohh! | 杰里 我很抱歉 |
[21:19] | It’s just so dark in here, And I– | 这里灯光太暗了 我 |
[21:20] | It’s okay. It happens, especially with this crowd. | 没关系 常有的事 这里人又那么多 |
[21:27] | Well, I can assure you that I will not forget you twice. | 我保证 这次不会再把你忘了 |
[21:36] | Is there, uh, any way I can make it up to you? | 有没有什么方法 让我弥补你 |
[21:39] | Well, I, uh… | 我 |
[21:42] | I do remember the other night. | 我还记得那天晚上 |
[21:44] | Mm? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | And, yeah, you have several ways. | 你的花样很多 |
[21:51] | Well, then, um… | 那么 |
[21:55] | Let’s not waste any time. | 春宵一刻值千金哦 |
[22:24] | Hey, kid. Want a beer? Oh, right. | 孩子 啤酒要吗 对了 你不能喝 |
[22:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:33] | It’s so weird to remember being a kid here and… | 感觉挺怪的 以前在这生活的是个小孩 |
[22:38] | Now to be… | 现在变成了 |
[22:40] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 那是肯定的 |
[22:41] | Imagine how weird it is for your mom. | 你妈妈肯定更觉得奇怪 |
[22:44] | I get that. | 这个我懂 |
[22:47] | I just wish she’d… | 我就是希望她能 |
[22:48] | Julie, if you’re about to wish | 朱莉 如果你是想让她 |
[22:50] | that your mom would stop trying to figure out your life for you, | 别再对你的生活指手划脚 |
[22:53] | you’re about to waste a wish. | 那你肯定是妄想 |
[22:57] | Sounded like you were kinda rough on her last night. | 昨晚你对她的态度好像挺差的 |
[23:01] | I was. | 确实 |
[23:03] | She told you, huh? | 她跟你说了是吧 |
[23:05] | The fact that she didn’t tell me is how I knew it was rough. | 正因为她什么都没说 我才猜到了 |
[23:09] | I was just really angry. | 我当时真的特别生气 |
[23:11] | It’s like she doesn’t realize this whole thing | 她好像根本没意识到 这件事 |
[23:13] | is killing me, too. | 我也觉得很难过 |
[23:14] | No, believe me, she does. | 相信我 她知道这一点 |
[23:17] | That’s why she won’t stay out of it. | 所以才不肯置身事外 |
[23:19] | Well, it’s not making it any easier on me. | 可我还是很生气 |
[23:25] | When it comes to her kids, | 对待孩子 |
[23:27] | your mom has one gear, Julie– | 你妈妈只有一个出发点 朱莉 |
[23:30] | Love. That’s it. | 爱 仅此而已 |
[23:33] | And if you sort through all the times in your life | 当你仔细回想一生中那些 |
[23:35] | that she drove you nuts, | 她让你抓狂的事 |
[23:37] | what she did, what she said, or how she acted… | 她做的事 说的话 做出的反应 |
[23:41] | You’re gonna find love. | 你会发现 都是因为爱 |
[23:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:50] | And… as far as flaws in a mom go… | 而且 就天下母亲的缺点而言 |
[23:55] | That’s a pretty good one. | 她这一点算好的了 |
[24:05] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[24:06] | I kissed him. It’s a free country. | 不过是亲了一下 美国是个自由的国家 |
[24:08] | Well, some people at school think that’s inappropriate | 学校里的某些人不能接受的是 |
[24:10] | to do on the playground. | 你在操场上亲他 |
[24:12] | Oh. Well, I know a spot at the park where we can kiss. | 我知道公园里有个地方可以接吻 |
[24:16] | No, no, no, no kissing Ryan anywhere. | 不不不 在任何地方都不能亲他 |
[24:19] | But that’s how it works. | 不都是这样的吗 |
[24:21] | First, kissing, then get married, | 先接吻 接着结婚 |
[24:23] | then he buys me presents. | 然后他就可以送我礼物了 |
[24:25] | Oh, my god. You are my daughter. | 我的老天 真不愧是我生出来的 |
[24:29] | Honey… | 宝贝 |
[24:31] | Uh, I don’t think Ryan likes you like that. | 我觉得 你误会瑞恩对你的喜欢了 |
[24:35] | What do you mean? He sent me a valentine. | 什么意思 他送我一张情人节卡片 |
[24:40] | Actually, he didn’t. | 其实 卡片不是他送的 |
[24:42] | I did. | 是我送的 |
[24:47] | I signed his name, and I let you think it was from him. | 我署了他的名字 让你以为是他送的 |
[24:52] | It’s just when you didn’t get a valentine, | 因为你那天因为没有收到情人节卡片 |
[24:54] | you seemed so upset, | 看起来很沮丧 |
[24:56] | and I just wanted to see you happy again. | 我只是想让你开心起来 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry, Juanita. | 对不起 胡安妮塔 |
[25:03] | I hate seeing you sad like this. | 我不想看你那么难过 |
[25:07] | I’m not sad. I’m mad. | 我不难过 我是生气 |
[25:09] | You always lie to me. | 你总是骗我 |
[25:12] | I don’t lie to you. | 我从没骗过你 |
[25:13] | Okay, then, where’s daddy? | 那你说 爸爸去哪了 |
[25:17] | ’cause I know he’s not in Europe. | 我知道他并没有去欧洲 |
[25:21] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[25:22] | I can tell. I’m not a kid anymore. | 我猜得出 我不是小孩子了 |
[25:25] | I know when you’re hiding stuff. | 你有所隐瞒 我查觉得到 |
[25:32] | You’re growing up so fast. | 你这么快就长大了 |
[25:37] | Oh, honey, a part of me still sees you | 亲爱的 我还把你当成那个可爱的 |
[25:39] | as this cute little baby I used to bathe in the sink. | 可以在水盆里洗澡的小孩 |
[25:46] | But every day you’re getting stronger and smarter. | 可你一天天长大 越来越聪明了 |
[25:51] | So maybe I don’t need to protect you quite so much. | 也许我不用再那么护着你了 |
[25:58] | Why don’t we get some cupcakes? | 咱们去吃点纸杯蛋糕吧 |
[26:01] | You and I are gonna have a little talk. | 顺便跟你聊聊 |
[26:11] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[26:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:14] | Don’t worry. I’m putting them away. | 别担心 我把这些收起来 |
[26:20] | Remember these? | 还记得这条裤子吗 |
[26:22] | No, mom, I was 1. | 不记得了 我当时才一岁 |
[26:25] | I had a pair that matched. | 我还有一条和这条配成母女装 |
[26:27] | People would always look at us. | 人们总是盯着我们看 |
[26:30] | Because you were a grown woman | 那是因为你一个成年女人 |
[26:31] | in pink striped overalls. | 还穿粉色条纹背带裤 |
[26:33] | They probably thought we were a Christian singing group. | 说不定他们以为我俩是唱诗班的 |
[26:36] | They’d say we looked sweet together. | 他们会说我们俩在一起看起来真幸福 |
[26:40] | I wouldn’t trade that memory for anything. | 那段回忆 千金不换 |
[26:49] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这么做不容易 |
[26:52] | And I’m really sorry for the way I went off on you. | 真抱歉之前对你那个态度 |
[26:55] | No. I’m the one who should apologize. | 不 该道歉的人是我 |
[27:00] | I had no right to lie to those people. | 我不该对那对夫妇撒谎 |
[27:06] | And I know that I made mistakes with you–a lot of them. | 我也知道 养育你的时候我犯了很多错 |
[27:15] | I guess I just told myself it was okay | 我告诉自己 没事的 |
[27:17] | because you turned out so great. | 毕竟你长成一个这么优秀的孩子 |
[27:23] | You did the best you could. | 你尽了全力 |
[27:26] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[27:30] | You’re a great mom. | 你是位了不起的母亲 |
[27:38] | I’d do it again in a heartbeat. | 是我的话 我会重新考虑 |
[27:43] | Because no matter how hard it was… | 不管过去多么艰难 |
[27:48] | You’re always the best thing in my life. | 你一直都是我一生最宝贵的所有 |
[27:52] | Mom, I’ve given this a lot of thought. | 妈妈 这件事我已经考虑了很久了 |
[28:02] | And it’s the toughest decision | 这是我要做出的 |
[28:04] | I’ve ever had to make. | 最艰难的决定 |
[28:10] | But I’ve made it. | 但我还是这么决定了 |
[28:14] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[28:20] | I’m just trying to do what’s best for her. | 我只想为她找到最好的归宿 |
[28:24] | “Her”? | “她” |
[28:28] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[28:42] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[28:43] | Sorry I’m late. Stupid traffic. | 抱歉我迟到了 堵车 |
[28:46] | We should get a move on if we’re gonna make our reservations. | 我们要想赶上订位就得抓紧了 |
[28:48] | No. No, no, we have time. Come on in. | 不不 还有时间呢 进来吧 |
[28:52] | So can I, um, get you anything before we go? | 那走之前 需要我给你上点什么东西吗 |
[28:55] | Coffee or a drink or… | 咖啡 或者酒 或者 |
[28:59] | Dessert? | 甜点 |
[29:00] | Dessert? We haven’t eaten yet. | 甜点 我们还没吃饭呢 |
[29:03] | I know. I’m talking about… dessert. | 我知道 我是说 甜点 |
[29:07] | I’m not falling for this again. | 这次我可不会上当了 |
[29:10] | Are you talking about– | 你是说 |
[29:10] | Sex. I’m talking about sex. Would you like to have sex? | 上床 我是说上床 你想上床吗 |
[29:14] | Now? | 现在 |
[29:16] | You said the kids are at your ex’s all night. | 你说过孩子们今晚会在你前夫那儿的 |
[29:17] | We could still go to dinner. | 我们可以先去吃个晚餐 |
[29:19] | No, no, no, no, | 不 不不 |
[29:20] | ’cause then it’ll be hanging over our heads all night, | 那样的话我们会整晚都心不在焉 |
[29:21] | And I’ll be drinking too much | 而我会喝得太多 |
[29:22] | and laughing too hard at your jokes, | 你讲个笑话我就使劲傻笑 |
[29:25] | and I really don’t have any more reasons, | 然后我也说不出什么别的理由了 |
[29:26] | so could we please just go have sex? | 所以拜托我们现在能去上床吗 |
[29:41] | I was kinda hoping that we could leave that on. | 我还想能把那灯开着呢 |
[29:44] | Five kids. Trust me. It’s better off. | 生过五个孩子的人 相信我 关掉好些 |
[29:46] | Oh, you have nothing to worry about. | 你一点都不用担心 |
[29:48] | You look amazing. | 你看起来美极了 |
[29:52] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[29:55] | I turn the bedside lamp on, | 我把床头灯打开 |
[29:57] | and you get the candles. | 蜡烛给你留着 |
[29:59] | How about… I’ll see your bedside lamp… | 要不然 你把床头灯打开 |
[30:04] | And I’ll raise you.. | 我再追加 |
[30:06] | A floor lamp? | 落地灯 |
[30:06] | Unh-unh. Floor lamp’s out. | 落地灯不行 |
[30:09] | I’m not going over 25 watts. | 超过二十五瓦的灯泡我可不干 |
[30:11] | Uh, how about… | 那要不 |
[30:13] | Closet light on… | 衣橱灯打开 |
[30:16] | And I’ll crack the door, and… | 门开一条缝 然后 |
[30:22] | You… | 你 |
[30:24] | Get to keep the candles? | 还留着蜡烛 |
[30:27] | Sorry. That’s as high as I can go this round. | 抱歉 这把我只能赌这么多了 |
[30:36] | Then I’m all in. | 那我跟了 |
[30:40] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[30:41] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[30:44] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:45] | I couldn’t understand your message. | 我没听明白你的留言 |
[30:49] | That’s what you left on my machine. | 你给我答录机上留的就这声儿 |
[30:50] | Can you use your words, please? | 你能用人类语言吗 |
[30:54] | Is this about your date with Frank last night? | 是关于昨晚跟弗兰克的约会吗 |
[30:57] | Grunt once for a “Yes,” Twice for “No.” | 哼唧一声表示是 两声表示不是 |
[31:01] | Did you have sex with him? | 你跟他上床了吗 |
[31:04] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[31:05] | Sort of? What does that mean? | 算是 这是什么意思 |
[31:08] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[31:10] | This is ridiculous. | 太扯淡了 |
[31:11] | You called me over. Now tell me what happened. | 是你叫我过来的 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[31:18] | I cried. | 我哭了 |
[31:20] | Oh, no. When? After? | 不会吧 什么时候 是之后吗 |
[31:23] | Right in the middle. | 就在进行中 |
[31:26] | God. Is there any way he didn’t notice? | 天啊 他有没有可能没注意到 |
[31:29] | I blew my nose in the sheets. | 我用床单擤鼻涕来着 |
[31:33] | Kinda hard to ignore. | 估计很难忽略 |
[31:35] | What made you cry? | 你怎么哭了 |
[31:39] | I opened my eyes, and–and I saw him– | 我睁开眼睛 然后我看见他 |
[31:42] | This lovely man I have a really nice time with– | 跟我相处愉快的这个男人 |
[31:44] | And I realized… | 然后我意识到 |
[31:46] | My marriage is over. | 我的婚姻结束了 |
[31:48] | Now didn’t you realize that | 汤姆带他女朋友去欧洲的时候 |
[31:49] | when Tom took his girlfriend to Europe? | 难道你没意识到这点 |
[31:51] | No, I didn’t, | 我没有 |
[31:53] | Because that was Tom, and I kept thinking, | 因为那是汤姆 我还在想 |
[31:57] | “Boy, Tom’s moving on,” But this is me. | 汤姆都已经放下过去了 可这次是我 |
[32:01] | This is really happening to me. | 这真真切切地发生在我身上了 |
[32:12] | Love bites, doesn’t it? | 真爱伤人心 不是吗 |
[32:15] | What did, uh, Frank do? | 弗兰克是怎么做的 |
[32:18] | He was really sweet. | 他挺好的 |
[32:20] | Handed me a box of Kleenex, said all the right things. | 给我递了一盒纸巾 说了很多安慰的话 |
[32:24] | But trust me, I’m never seeing him again. | 不过 我肯定再也见不到他了 |
[32:28] | Well, think of it this way. | 那你这样想 |
[32:30] | It cost you one guy to face the truth. | 你通过一个男人面对了现实 |
[32:33] | Your marriage is over. | 你的婚姻完蛋了 |
[32:36] | Now you can move on just like Tom. | 你现在可以像汤姆那样放下过去了 |
[32:40] | Yippee for me. | 太好了 |
[32:44] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told Bree | 我就把我带布里出去喝酒时说的话 |
[32:46] | when I took her out drinking. | 再重复一遍给你 |
[32:48] | The only way to live life is wildly. | 过日子 必须得放宽心 |
[32:55] | What? | 怎么 |
[32:56] | You took Bree out drinking? | 你带布里去喝酒了 |
[32:58] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[33:00] | Is that bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[33:01] | How the hell could Renee take her out drinking?! | 雷尼怎么能带她出去喝酒呢 |
[33:03] | Doesn’t she know Bree’s an alcoholic? | 难道她不知道布里是个酒鬼 |
[33:06] | I have known Renee a long time, | 我认识雷尼很长一段时间了 |
[33:07] | and she’s not exactly what you’d call a detail person. | 她可不是什么细心的人 |
[33:10] | Well… at least this helps explain | 至少这解释了 |
[33:12] | the way bree’s been acting lately. | 布里最近的行为 |
[33:14] | I don’t know. There’s not enough booze in the world | 不好说 喝再多的酒也不能 |
[33:16] | to justify the skeezes coming out of that house. | 解释从她家走出来那么多混球 |
[33:19] | How could we not know this? | 我们怎么能不知道这事 |
[33:21] | ‘Cause we’re not speaking to her, | 因为我们孤立她了 |
[33:22] | you know, ’cause of what she did. | 因为她干了那些事 |
[33:24] | I was so mad. | 我太生气了 |
[33:25] | I thought I’d stay mad a long time, | 我以为我会生气很长一段时间 |
[33:27] | But now, knowing that she’s hurting… | 不过 现在知道她那么伤心 |
[33:29] | It just seems mean. | 这样好像太不厚道了 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:33] | I miss her. I miss us being us. | 我想她了 我想念我们几个以前那样 |
[33:37] | So whatever happened, we need to put it behind us | 所以不管发生什么事 我们得把这事忘下 |
[33:39] | and go help Bree. | 去帮助布里 |
[33:41] | Do you think we can get through to her? | 你觉得我们能说服她吗 |
[33:43] | I don’t know, but we have to try. | 不知道 但我们必须试试 |
[33:54] | Uh, you sure this is your house? | 你确定这是你家吗 |
[34:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[34:03] | Wow. Booze, loose morals, and now swearing? | 酗酒 道德放纵 现在还会说脏话了 |
[34:06] | Too late. There’s no Bree left. | 来晚了 这人已经不是布里了 |
[34:08] | Why are you in my house? | 你们在我家干什么 |
[34:09] | This is an intervention, Bree. | 这是干预互助会 布里 |
[34:11] | This isn’t for TV, is it? ‘Cause I’m married. | 这不是在拍电视吧 我是结了婚的人 |
[34:15] | I was gonna tell you. | 我是打算要告诉你的 |
[34:15] | An intervention? You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 干预互助会 你们开玩笑吧 |
[34:18] | We’re your friends. We wanna help. | 我们是你的朋友 我们想帮你 |
[34:20] | Get out! All of you! | 出去 全给我出去 |
[34:23] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[34:26] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[34:28] | Talk to us, sweetie. | 跟我们谈谈吧 亲爱的 |
[34:29] | Why are you behaving like this? | 你为什么会这样 |
[34:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你们在说什么 |
[34:32] | It’s not like we can’t see what’s going on. | 你现在这个状况 我们可不会熟视无睹 |
[34:34] | We know you’re drinking again. | 我们知道你又开始喝酒了 |
[34:37] | And what about all these men? | 还有这些男人都是怎么回事 |
[34:38] | We know about that, too. | 这是我们也清楚 |
[34:39] | Wow, can’t hide anything from you girls, huh? | 还真是什么都瞒不过你们呢 |
[34:44] | And did you also know I tried to kill myself? | 那你们又知不知道我差点自杀 |
[34:48] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[34:51] | How’d that little nugget of information | 这么条小消息 我最亲爱的朋友们 |
[34:53] | slip past my nearest and dearest friends? | 怎么会错过呢 |
[34:57] | If this is a joke, it’s not funny. | 如果你是开玩笑 这可一点也不好笑 |
[34:59] | It’s not a joke. | 不是玩笑 |
[35:02] | I checked into a motel room | 我去汽车旅馆开了一间房 |
[35:04] | with nothing but a bottle and a gun. | 只带了一瓶酒和一把枪 |
[35:08] | And you’re wrong, susan. It is funny– | 而且你错了 苏珊 这就是很有趣 |
[35:10] | Funny that the women standing here before me… | 有趣的是 这些站在我面前 |
[35:16] | professing to be my supportive friends… | 自认是我贴心好友的女人们 |
[35:20] | are the reason that I was in that motel room. | 就是我步入那旅馆房间的原因 |
[35:23] | Bree, stop. | 布里 别说了 |
[35:24] | No! Don’t give me this “Friends” Nonsense. | 不 别跟我说什么朋友的鬼话 |
[35:26] | All I ever was to you was the organizer, | 说什么 我只想让你领导全局 |
[35:29] | the problem solver, | 出谋划策 |
[35:31] | a leader when you needed one, | 在你紧要关头挺身而出 |
[35:34] | which is exactly what I was that horrible night | 这正是我在埋葬你继父 那个可怕的夜晚 |
[35:38] | when we buried your stepfather. | 所做的事 |
[35:41] | And I was so grateful for that. | 对此我感激不尽 |
[35:43] | Liar! All of you, liars! | 骗子 你们都是骗子 |
[35:46] | Because as soon as it got rough, | 因为只要状况急转直下 |
[35:49] | as soon as there was any trouble, | 只要遇到任何麻烦 |
[35:51] | it all became my fault, | 一切都成了我的错 |
[35:53] | and off you went. | 你们全都退而自保 |
[35:55] | We had no idea. | 我们根本不知道 |
[35:56] | I wish you would have told us. | 我多希望你能早告诉我们 |
[35:57] | Oh, I tried. | 我试过了 |
[35:59] | But even when I came to you to apologize, | 但即使我登门道歉 |
[36:01] | you slammed your doors in my face! | 你当面将我拒之门外 |
[36:06] | Okay, fine, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[36:08] | We did. We screwed up. | 是我们搞砸了 |
[36:10] | We let this pull us apart, | 我们因此事 产生隔阂 |
[36:12] | but that’s not gonna happen again. | 但这不会重蹈覆辙了 |
[36:14] | Because no matter what you think, | 因为不管你怎么想 |
[36:16] | We love you, Bree. | 我们是爱你的 布里 |
[36:18] | We’ll do whatever it takes. | 我们会不惜一切 |
[36:18] | We just want things to be back the way they were. | 我们只是想挽回过去 |
[36:26] | Well, I don’t. | 可我不想 |
[36:38] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[36:39] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:41] | Well, this I something I recently discovered | 这是我最近发现的玩意 |
[36:44] | called pizza. | 名叫披萨 |
[36:45] | I think you’re gonna like it. | 我想你会喜欢 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry. Did we have plans? | 抱歉 我们有约吗 |
[36:51] | Nope. This is more of a stealth date. | 没有 这就算是临时起意吧 |
[36:54] | Every time we made plans, there’s been too much pressure. | 每次我们约好见面 心里都颇有压力 |
[36:57] | So I figured, maybe things would be better | 所以我想 也许出其不意 |
[36:59] | if we sneak up on each other. | 情况反而会更好 |
[37:01] | Do you have some unresolved mother issues or something? | 你是不是有未解的恋母情节什么的 |
[37:04] | Well, actually, my mother and I get along quite well. | 其实 我母亲和我相处得很好 |
[37:07] | Why do you ask? | 你为何这样问 |
[37:08] | Because that’s the only reason I can think of | 因为我唯一能想到的 |
[37:10] | of why you would keep coming back here. | 你为何再三登门的原因 |
[37:13] | Oh, I can think of another. I like you. | 我能想到另一个原因 我喜欢你 |
[37:16] | You do remember I cried in the middle of sex, right? | 你还记得我在做爱时大哭了起来吧 |
[37:21] | Lynette, you lived with the same guy for 20 years. | 勒奈特 你跟同一个男人生活了20年 |
[37:25] | It only makes sense that he’d be in your head. | 你做爱时会想到他 再正常不过了 |
[37:27] | And frankly, I’d think twice about you if he weren’t. | 老实说 你要不想到他 我才觉得奇怪 |
[37:31] | Is it weird to say “Frankly” | 你名叫弗兰克 |
[37:32] | when your name is Frank? | 说老实话是不是有点怪 |
[37:34] | Not until now. | 现在确实有点怪 |
[37:38] | Look, I’m a guy. | 我是个男人 |
[37:39] | So obviously, I’m a complete idiot. | 很明显 我是个彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[37:43] | But the one thing I do know | 但有一件事我很清楚 |
[37:44] | is that if you’re lucky enough to meet someone | 那就是 如果一个人有幸遇到一个 |
[37:46] | who’s sexy, smart, and funny, and who actually likes you, | 性感 聪明 风趣 又真心喜欢你的人 |
[37:50] | you give that person all the time they need. | 你应该给那人足够多的时间 |
[37:56] | Now where’s your corkscrew? | 你家开瓶器在哪 |
[38:00] | Uh, middle drawer on the right. | 右边中间的抽屉 |
[38:12] | Mmm. Mmm, mmm, mnh-mnh. Wait. | 等等 |
[38:17] | I know you’re more comfortable like this. | 我知道这样你更自在 |
[38:22] | Leave it on. | 让它开着吧 |
[38:31] | Evening, Bree. | 晚上好 布里 |
[38:32] | The usual? | 还是老样子吗 |
[38:35] | I suppose it has become “The usual,” Hasn’t it? | 我确实来得太勤了 对吧 |
[38:39] | Yes, please. | 还是老样子 |
[38:48] | You know, I got a thing for redheads. | 我有件东西要送给红发女人 |
[38:51] | Wanna see it? | 想看看吗 |
[38:53] | Charming. | 有意思 |
[38:56] | It’s Bree, right? | 你叫布里 对吧 |
[38:58] | Listen, I just came here to have a drink. | 我只是来这儿喝一杯的 |
[39:00] | I really don’t feel like talking. | 我不太想说话 |
[39:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:04] | Well… it wasn’t the chance to have a conversation | 这么说话可没法 |
[39:07] | that brought me over. | 把我带回家过夜 |
[39:09] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[39:10] | I know what you come here for. | 我知道你来这儿的目的 |
[39:12] | We can stop the game. | 我们可以免去寒暄的部分 |
[39:13] | We can stop everything, | 我们可以什么都免了 |
[39:14] | including this unfortunate encounter. | 包括这糟糕的偶遇 |
[39:17] | Now please leave me alone. | 现在请让我一个人待会 |
[39:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:22] | Wait, wait. So… | 等等 |
[39:24] | so suddenly you’re some high-class lady? | 你突然间又成了矜持的贵妇吗 |
[39:28] | Hmm? Give me a break. | 省省吧 |
[39:32] | Everybody in this bar knows what you are. | 这家酒吧的每个人都知道你的为人 |
[39:38] | You want me to start a tab for you? | 您想开始记账了吗 |
[39:47] | No. | 不了 |
[39:49] | No, I don’t. I have to go. | 我不用了 我得走了 |
[39:59] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[40:03] | Please give me my keys. | 请把钥匙还我 |
[40:05] | Come on, Bree. | 拜托 布里 |
[40:06] | I see some of the dirtbags drag out of this place. | 我看见好些混球从这里跟你回家 |
[40:08] | What? I don’t make the cut? | 怎么 我就不行吗 |
[40:10] | No, you’re vile. | 不行 你太邪恶了 |
[40:11] | Now give me my keys and get away from me. | 快把钥匙还我 离我远点 |
[40:15] | Whoa. This is a new low for me. | 这可是对我极大的讽刺 |
[40:18] | I’m not good enough for the town pump. | 我还配不上这镇里的婊子 |
[40:23] | You know what? | 那这样吧 |
[40:25] | I think we’ll take my car. Aah! | 我们都上我的车 |
[40:28] | I’m not going anywhere with you! | 我哪儿也不跟你去 |
[40:30] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[40:31] | You like a fight, huh? I can play rough. Aah! | 你想打架吗 我可不是吃素的 |
[40:34] | Let go of me. Let go! | 放开我 放开 |
[40:36] | You heard her. | 你听见她说的了 |
[40:38] | Let go. | 放手 |
[40:42] | Orson! | 奥森 |
[40:43] | Hello, bree. We’ll catch up in a moment. | 你好 布里 我们一会儿再叙旧 |
[40:46] | If you’re smart, | 你要是聪明 |
[40:48] | you’ll step away from her | 就放开她 |
[40:49] | and go back to the hole you crawled out of. | 从哪来的回哪去 |
[40:52] | Buddy, I got a rule about not hitting guys in wheelchairs, | 伙计 我是有原则不打残疾人 |
[40:54] | but you–you’re begging for an asterisk. | 但你这是在自讨没趣 |
[41:07] | Turn it off! | 快关掉 |
[41:13] | I also have pepper spray. | 我还有辣椒水喷雾 |
[41:18] | Orson, what are you doing here? | 奥森 你在这儿做什么 |
[41:20] | – How did you- – Your friends called me. | -你怎么… -你朋友打给我的 |
[41:23] | They said you were going through a rough time. | 她们说你过得很不如意 |
[41:32] | Orson, I’ve made such a mess of my life. | 奥森 我的人生已经一团糟了 |
[41:37] | Don’t worry, dear. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[41:40] | The one thing you and I were always good at | 你和我过去最擅长的事 |
[41:42] | was cleaning things up. | 就是收拾残局 |
[41:51] | Yes, love can bring out the best in us… | 是的 爱激发出我们最好的一面 |
[41:58] | The confidence to move on… | 释怀前行的自信 |
[42:05] | The courage to tell the truth… | 袒露真相的勇气 |
[42:11] | The strength to keep hoping… | 翘首以盼的坚韧 |
[42:18] | But sometimes what surprises us most | 但有时候 让我们最为意外的 |
[42:22] | isn’t what love brings out… | 并不是爱激发出的品质 |
[42:26] | But who it brings back. | 而是它还给我们的人 |