Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Susan tracked down the wife of the man she helped bury 苏珊找到了她帮忙埋葬的男人的太太
[00:05] and tried to make things right. 试图做出补偿
[00:07] I think you added an extra zero. 我想你多写了一个零
[00:09] I wanna do something to help. 我想帮忙
[00:11] Lynette adjusted to life without Tom. 勒奈特独挑大梁
[00:13] Lots of things like this are going to happen. 这样的问题还会再发生的
[00:15] I have to be able to fix them. 我得知道怎么修
[00:18] Mike stopped Ben from making a mistake… 麦克及时纠错
[00:20] – Are you crazy? – Who is this guy? -你疯了吗 -他是谁
[00:22] Sorry, pal, 抱歉了 哥们
[00:23] the deal’s off. He’s not taking your money. 交易结束 你还是把钱收回去吧
[00:25] Then told him something he didn’t know about Renee. 麦克随后把雷尼的身家告诉了本
[00:28] If she divorced a cricket player, 如果她前夫是个板球运动员
[00:29] I might recognize the name. 我肯定一清二楚的
[00:30] If she divorced a cricket player, 要是她真是跟板球运动员离婚
[00:32] she wouldn’t have gotten $12 million. 哪儿能分到一千二百万美元啊
[00:34] And Bree’s falling out with her friends 布里与姐妹们不欢而散
[00:36] led to some dangerous behavior. 导致她走向危险边缘
[00:38] Can I buy you another drink? 我能再给你买一杯酒吗
[00:39] You can buy me breakfast. 你可以给我买早饭
[00:46] Bree Van de Kamp had always enjoyed a sterling reputation. 布里·范德坎普一向有着良好的口碑
[00:52] She was known for being kind to strangers 大家都知道她对陌生人仁慈友好
[00:57] and for greeting them with a warm welcome. 对来客热忱相待
[01:04] She made sure every guest felt comfortable 她确保每位来宾都感到温馨备至
[01:08] and that no part of her home was off-limits. 在她家中没有任何禁区
[01:14] She never had the heart to turn anyone away, 她从不忍心打发人走
[01:19] because no matter how many guests she was hosting 因为不管她接待了多少客人
[01:23] or how late she was entertaining, 也不管她款待到多晚
[01:27] her generosity knew no bounds. 她的慷慨都无止境
[01:31] That was amazing. 真是飘飘欲仙
[01:31] It was nice. 感觉真好
[01:34] And unexpected. 而且出乎意料
[01:37] An hour ago, when I offered to buy you that glass of wine, 一小时前 我提议为你那杯酒买单时
[01:40] I didn’t know what a good investment it would be. 根本不知道我的投资回报会如此丰厚
[01:42] I don’t waste any time… 当我看到喜欢的目标时
[01:46] when I see something I like. 就会舍不得浪费时间
[01:47] Decisive. 真干脆
[01:49] And sexy. You may be the perfect woman. 而且性感 你真是梦中情人
[01:55] Get out. 出去
[01:57] What? 什么
[01:59] I mean… it’s time to go. 我是说 你该走了
[02:02] Uh… it’s–it’s– it’s 4:00 in the morning. 现在才凌晨4点
[02:06] Yeah, and my neighbor, Karen Mmcclusky, 对 但我邻居凯伦·麦克卢斯基
[02:08] starts her day at 5:00 with a pot of coffee 5点就起来泡咖啡
[02:10] and a seat near her front window. 坐在窗口喝了
[02:12] This is my only chance to get you out of here 我只有趁这个时候把你弄出去的
[02:13] without her noticing. 她才不会注意到
[02:15] Who cares if she notices? 谁在乎她注意不注意
[02:16] I do. I have a certain reputation on this street, 我在乎 我在这条街上名声很好
[02:19] and I don’t want to become the subject of idle gossip. 我可不想成为大家茶余饭后的八卦对象
[02:23] Now come on. 赶紧走吧
[02:28] Well, uh… thanks again. This–this was terrific. 再次感谢你 感觉真是太好了
[02:31] Ah, yes, here are your pants. 对 给你裤子
[02:33] Thanks. Uh, really love to see you again. 谢谢 真希望能再见到你
[02:37] Aw, that’s sweet. Don’t forget your jacket. 嘴真甜 别忘了你的外套
[02:39] It’s quite chilly out tonight. 今晚外面很冷
[02:43] I’m serious. Let’s do this again. 我认真的 我们可以下次再来
[02:46] How about Friday? 周五怎么样
[02:48] Oh, I’m afraid I’m busy. 我恐怕没空
[02:49] Thursday or Wednesday? 周四或周三呢
[02:53] Can I at least get your phone number 那至少能告诉我电话号码
[02:54] or your last name? 或者你姓什么吧
[02:58] You seem like a good person, 你看上去像个好人
[02:59] so I’m gonna be honest. 所以我老实告诉你吧
[03:00] I have no interest in having a relationship with you. 我不想和你交往过深
[03:04] Why not? 为什么
[03:06] Because I am past the point in my life 因为我已经过了
[03:07] where I hope every date will flower 希望每个约会对象
[03:09] into a meaningful relationship. 都能和我开花结果的的年龄
[03:11] I have had husbands and boyfriends, 我成过几次婚 也交过几个男友
[03:13] and they’ve brought me nothing but heartbreak and pain. 可他们只给我带来了伤心和痛苦
[03:15] So now all I want is a body in my bed at night, briefly. 所以我现在只想晚上有人临时陪一陪
[03:20] So that’s it? You’re just gonna kick me out? 所以就这样吗 你就这样把我扫地出门吗
[03:23] I am so sorry. Where are my manners? 真抱歉 我怎么那么失礼
[03:29] Yes, Bree had always enjoyed a sterling reputation… 没错 布里一向有着良好的口碑
[03:33] It was lovely having sex with you. 和你逍遥真开心
[03:36] Have a wonderful day. 祝你今天愉快
[03:40] And she saw no reason that should change. 而且她觉得没必要有所改变
[03:58] In the life of every housewife, 在每个主妇的生活中
[04:01] there comes a time for renovation… 总免不了要翻新
[04:07] When an eager child learns a new skill… 因为求知的孩子学习新本领
[04:13] When a romantic evening becomes an unsightly mess… 因为浪漫之夜稍有闪失
[04:20] Or when a dinner party comes to an unexpected end. 或是因为盛宴酿成了悲剧
[04:27] But sometimes the only thing that needs to be removed… 可有时唯一需要抹去的
[04:33] is a memory. 是一段记忆
[04:37] So basically I want a whole new look– 所以我基本上是要焕然一新
[04:39] New furniture, new paint, you name it. 新家具 新装饰 全给我换了
[04:41] So we can get rid of everything, 所以我们可以把一切都给丢了
[04:43] including the Virgin Mary and her kid? 包括圣母玛利亚和她的孩子吗
[04:46] Ah. No, no, no, no. My faith is very important to me. 不不不 我的信仰对我来说很重要
[04:49] Name three apostles. 说出三个门徒名字
[04:52] Okay, fine. Move it to the guest room. 好吧 挪到客房去吧
[04:54] Hey, can you guys get this all done in two weeks? 你们能在两周后完工吗
[04:56] Probably. Why the rush? 可能吧 为什么那么急
[04:58] That’s when Carlos is done with rehab. 那时卡洛斯正好戒酒回来
[05:00] I don’t want him coming back into the room. 我不想让他回到这房间
[05:02] It just freaks him out. 这里老让他心神不安
[05:03] Why would this room freak him out? 这房间有什么问题吗
[05:08] ‘Cause it was where Celia was conceived, 因为这里是孕育西利娅的地方
[05:10] and frankly, that kid’s been nothing but trouble. 坦白说 那孩子成天只会闯祸
[05:14] Uh, so, Lynette, is Tom back from Paris? 勒奈特 汤姆从巴黎回来了吗
[05:16] Not yet. Jane arranged for them… 还没 简为他们俩安排
[05:19] to pop over to London for a couple days. 去伦敦待上几天
[05:21] That slut. 那荡妇
[05:22] – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. -抱歉 -不不不
[05:24] I mean, yeah, she’s a slut, 我是说 她是个荡妇没错
[05:26] But I’m done feeling sorry for myself. 不过我现在已经不再自怨自艾了
[05:29] It’s the kick in the pants I need to start dating again. 我得重振旗鼓 开始约会了
[05:32] – Good for you. – Yeah, it’s a big step. -真棒 -对 进步很大
[05:34] I know, which is why I’m hoping you two might know someone 我知道 所以我希望你们俩
[05:37] you could set me up with. 给我做做媒
[05:41] Uh, sure. We will think about it. 当然了 我们会考虑的
[05:43] What was that? 怎么回事
[05:46] What was what? 什么怎么回事
[05:46] What was that look thing you just did? 你们刚才互换的眼神是什么意思
[05:50] Oh. There it is. You did it again. 看 你们又来了
[05:53] It… Lynette, you’re a wonderful person. 勒奈特 你是个很优秀的人
[05:56] You are strong and sexy and smart, 你坚强性感又聪明
[05:59] so… fixing you up would be a bit of a challenge. 所以… 给你做媒难度很高
[06:03] Why? 为什么
[06:05] Well… because you’re so unique. 因为你太特别了
[06:08] Such an original. 原汁原味
[06:10] Feisty and so certain of what you believe. 凡事总要争个明白 坚信自己的观念
[06:15] Stop trying to make all those sound like compliments. 别把这些话说得跟夸奖似的
[06:17] You’re basically telling me I’m a bitch. 你们其实在暗示我爱发牢骚
[06:22] Oh, my god! 还真是
[06:25] We’re just saying it takes a certain kind of man 我们只是在说 会有某个男人
[06:28] to appreciate all you have to offer. 欣赏你的这些特质
[06:30] Preferably one with a hide like a rhino 或许他得披着犀牛皮
[06:32] and the fighting spirit of a baby harp seal. 有着格陵兰海豹宝宝般的斗志才行
[06:36] Okay, so we’re done sugarcoating? 好了 我们好话说完了吗
[06:37] Okay, look, I’ve met me. 好吧 我已经认清自己了
[06:40] I know I can come on a little strong, 我知道我有些强势
[06:42] but I have to believe there’s a guy out there somewhere 但我还是得相信 有一个男人
[06:44] that finds that appealing. 就喜欢我这类的
[06:49] And… you two are gonna help me find that guy. 而且… 你们得帮我找到这位如意郎君
[06:52] Ohh, fine. You win. 好吧 你赢了
[06:55] You always do, because you’re so… 你总是赢家 因为你总…
[06:58] feisty. 争强好胜
[07:06] Oh, my god. 天啊
[07:08] Aah! Oh, my god! 我的天啊
[07:10] Why are you still here?! Didn’t the alarm go off? 你怎么还在这儿 闹钟没响吗
[07:13] Yeah, 4 o’clock in the morning. I shut it off. 凌晨四点的时候响了 我把它关了
[07:15] No. That’s when you leave. That’s when all the men leave. 不能关 闹铃响你就得走了 所有人都是这样
[07:17] It’s the rule. 这是规矩
[07:19] Okay, I’ll get rid of whoever’s knocking, 好吧 不管是谁敲门 我都给赶走
[07:21] and you can sneak out the back. Stay put. 你就可以从后门走了 现在别动
[07:24] Yeah, but I have– 好 可我得…
[07:25] And don’t move. 原地不动
[07:30] Karen, hi. 凯伦 你好
[07:31] Th-this is not a good time. 现在我不方便
[07:32] I am so angry, I could spit. 我气死了 我要吐槽
[07:36] You’ve gotta help me, Bree. 你得帮帮我 布里
[07:38] With what? 帮什么
[07:39] The church bake sale. 教堂的糕点义卖
[07:41] Everyone knows I make the lemon bars, 大家都知道柠檬棒由我来做
[07:43] but this year, Helen Simpson says she’s making them, too, 可今年 海伦·辛普森说她也要做
[07:46] and I can’t compete with her. She uses real lemons. 我可比不过她 她是用真柠檬做的
[07:50] And what do you use? 那你用的什么
[07:52] I’m on a fixed income, okay? 我可只是个拿固定工资的
[07:56] Oh, God! 天啊
[08:00] I mean… that must be so hard for you. 我是说… 你的生活该是有多苦啊
[08:04] You’re the head of the Women’s Auxiliary. 你是女士互助会的会长
[08:05] What should I do? 我该怎么办
[08:07] Have you considered covering your lemons? 你有没有想过把”柠檬”遮起来
[08:11] What? 什么
[08:12] I-I mean, you have lemon bars covered, 我是说 柠檬棒的事情我来解决
[08:15] So I’m gonna ask Helen to make blueberry cheesecake. 我让海伦去做蓝莓奶酪蛋糕
[08:17] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[08:19] Now off you go. 不送啦
[08:21] I will. I’m just waiting for the naked guy behind me 行 可我还在等着看我背后的那位帅哥
[08:23] to finish getting dressed. 什么时候能穿好衣服
[08:28] Sorry. Couldn’t wait. 抱歉 我等不及了
[08:29] I’ve got a meeting. Have you seen my pants? 我有会要开 你看见我裤子了吗
[08:33] Uh, you left them on the kitchen island. 你落在厨房桌台上了
[08:41] Don’t give me the judgmental eyebrow. 别摆出这副带有成见的表情好吗
[08:44] He is a dear old friend of mine 他是我的一位好朋友
[08:46] visiting from out of town. 老远过来看我
[08:49] See you later, Dan. 慢走啊 丹
[08:50] – Don. – Hi. -是唐 -你好
[08:51] Just go. 还不快走
[08:56] Now can I give you the eyebrow? 现在可以了吗
[08:57] Fine. I met him last night at Murray’s. 我招 我昨晚在”默里”酒吧认识他的
[09:01] My car broke down, and I– 我的车坏了 然后…
[09:03] I went inside to wait for a tow truck. 我进酒吧等拖车
[09:05] And how about the guy I saw leaving the other morning? 那前几天早上离开的那位呢
[09:08] My god. What time are you getting up? 神啊 你几点就起床了
[09:10] Caught that one on the way to the can. 跑到垃圾桶的时候被我发现了
[09:12] What is going on, Bree? 你怎么了 布里
[09:14] You don’t seem… yourself lately. 你不是以前的你了
[09:18] I am absolutely fine. 我完全没事
[09:25] Okay. Whatever you say. 好吧 你说没事就没事吧
[09:37] Come on. 说吧
[09:38] What is your big surprise? 你的大惊喜是什么
[09:40] Just a few more feet. 再走几步
[09:41] Because if it’s a 3-way, I gotta warn you, 如果是玩三人行的话 我得警告你
[09:43] that’s how I met my ex-husband. 我就是这么认识我前夫的
[09:45] Uh, no, it’s not that. 不是那个
[09:49] Your fish. 你的鱼
[09:51] You’re getting rid of it? 你准备扔掉它吗
[09:52] Well, I know how much you hate it. 我知道你有多讨厌它
[09:54] Well, it meant so much to you… 可它对你的意义深重啊
[09:56] for some stupid-ass reason you once explained to me. 忘记你上次说的一堆狗屁理由了
[09:59] Yeah. 是啊
[10:00] Bruce and I had some good times together. 布鲁斯和我有过一段历史
[10:02] But you and I have been having our share, too, 但你和我也有历史
[10:04] and, uh, you know, if I have to pick one of you 如果… 要在你们之间选择一个
[10:06] for the long haul, well… 长远来看的话…
[10:09] The long haul? What are you trying to say? 长远来看 你想说什么
[10:13] I’m trying to say… 我想说…
[10:15] I want you to come to dinner tomorrow night. 我想约你明晚吃晚餐
[10:18] Ah. Sounded like there was more to it than that. 听起来不像吃饭这么简单啊
[10:21] Well, maybe there is, 也许是吧
[10:22] but you’ll have to come to dinner to find out. 你来了才知道
[10:26] Sounds intriguing. 听起来挺诱人的
[10:28] We’re not having swordfish, are we? 我们不吃剑鱼 对吧
[10:34] Work. 共事
[10:35] I will be upstairs. 我在楼上等你
[10:40] Keep it short. 别打太久
[10:47] Hey, Carl. What’s up? 喂 卡尔 怎么了
[10:49] No, no, don’t send out the layoff notices. 别 别发停工通知
[10:52] We’ll make payroll. I’ve got this covered. 我们会发工资单的 我有解决办法了
[10:56] No, not the bank. 不是贷款
[10:58] I’m working on something else. 我有别的办法
[11:10] Claudia. 克劳迪娅
[11:10] Where the hell is my husband? 我丈夫到底在哪里
[11:19] Oh, hey, I’m sorry. The door slipped. 抱歉 我的门打滑了
[11:22] Whoa. Okay. I just vacuumed, so if you could– 好吧 我刚打扫完 你能不能…
[11:23] Ramon! 雷蒙
[11:25] Ramon! 雷蒙
[11:26] He isn’t here. H-how did you find me? 他不在这里 你怎么找到我的
[11:28] Your address was on the check, genius. 你的地址在支票上 天才
[11:31] When I find you, 要是我找到你了
[11:32] I’m gonna wring your neck like a chicken! 我会把你的脖子像鸡一样扭断
[11:34] You seem a little tense. Do– do you want some herbal tea? 你有些紧张 要喝杯花草茶吗
[11:37] I want my husband! 我要我的丈夫
[11:41] What makes you think I know where he is? 你怎么确定我知道
[11:42] You told my daughter he was never coming back. 你告诉我女儿说他再也不会回来了
[11:45] You think it’s that easy to steal my man, bitch? 你以为偷我的男人这么容易吗 贱人
[11:48] Wait. You think that I’m having an affair with Ramon? 等等 你以为我和雷蒙在偷情吗
[11:52] Did he give these to you? 这花是他送你的吗
[11:53] No! No! These are from my husband. 不 不是 这是我丈夫送我的
[11:56] So you’re cheating on your husband, too. You whore. 这么说你也背着你丈夫出轨了 荡妇
[11:59] Okay, look, I swear there is no possible way 好吧 我发誓 我绝不可能
[12:02] I could be having an affair with your husband. Trust me. 和你丈夫偷情 相信我
[12:04] Well, I think you’re lying. 是吗 我觉得你在撒谎
[12:06] And you wanna see what I do to liars? 你想看看我怎么对待撒谎的人吗
[12:09] Hey, mom. Who’s that? 妈妈 这是谁
[12:12] Please don’t. 请不要这样
[12:16] You’re the home wrecker, not me. 你是分裂家庭的人 不是我
[12:18] But this isn’t over. 这事没完
[12:35] I wanna get to the carpet store before it closes. 我想在关门之前去地毯商店
[12:37] Oh, relax. It’s a block away. 放心 就隔一个街区
[12:39] Just need to confirm my appointment. 我确认一下我的预约
[12:40] Hi. Making sure I’m still on with Frank 2:00 Thursday, 你好 我想确认一下周四两点 弗兰克的预约
[12:44] and reminding you what happened the last time 然后提醒你上一次
[12:46] you screwed up my appointment. 你没安排好我的预约的后果
[12:48] She hasn’t forgotten, Renee. None of us have. 她没忘呢 雷尼 我们都没忘呢
[12:51] Hello. 你好啊
[12:52] How are you? This is my friend Lynette. 最近怎么样 这是我的朋友勒奈特
[12:55] Hi. 你好
[12:58] Who’s the lucky guy doing you? 哪个幸运儿在给你做
[13:01] Actually… 其实…
[13:03] Nobody. My husband and I are separated, 目前没人 我丈夫和我分居了
[13:05] And he just took his girlfriend to London and– 他和他的女友在伦敦
[13:07] he was talking about your hair. 他是在说你的头发
[13:10] Oh, of course you were. 是 我怎么会不知道
[13:15] I’m gonna meet you at the carpet store. 我去地毯店等你
[13:17] Seriously, your hair is amazing. 说真的 你的头发很棒
[13:19] Any chance you’d ever let me style you? 能给我个机会帮你做头发吗
[13:21] Uh, well, I’ve been going to Gustave on main for years. 我一直是找主路上的古斯塔夫做头发
[13:23] I’d feel like I was cheating on him. 我不想对他不忠
[13:25] Well, he doesn’t have to know. 我们可以背着他
[13:31] Yeah, but… 是 但是
[13:32] Gustave is jealous and french, 古斯塔夫很爱吃醋 还典型的法国做派
[13:35] and I wouldn’t want this ending up 我可不想最后搞得
[13:38] a pistols-at-dawn kind of thing. 你俩为此决斗
[13:40] Loyalty. Just makes me want you more. 忠贞啊 让我更想得到你了
[13:44] All right. Stop sniffing each other. 行啦 别再相互试探了
[13:46] I need a bottle of conditioner. 我要一瓶护发素
[13:48] Coming right up. 我这就去拿
[13:52] Well, he seems great. 他看起来很棒
[13:54] Why don’t you set me up with him? 你怎么不帮我和他搭红线
[13:56] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不成
[13:57] Why not? You saw he was flirting. 为什么 你也看到了 他在跟我调情
[13:59] Well, no, he’s not right for you. 他不适合你
[14:01] He just got divorced, 他刚刚离婚
[14:03] and he’s not looking for anything serious. 还不想投入认真的感情
[14:05] Neither am I. It’s perfect. 我也是 再合适不过了
[14:06] Honey, you’re about to go on your first date in 20 years. 亲爱的 这将是你二十年来首个约会
[14:09] I really don’t wanna see you get hurt. 我真的不想看到你受伤
[14:11] Don’t worry about me. 别为我担心
[14:12] I’m feisty, remember? 我可争强好胜了 你说过的
[14:15] No. 不行
[14:18] Don’t make me use the baby voice. 别逼我用娃娃音
[14:20] Oh, not the baby voice. 千万别来娃娃音
[14:22] Pwease. 拜托嘛
[14:23] I even hate when babies use the baby voice. 连小孩说娃娃音 我都忍受不了
[14:26] Pwease, Wenee, 拜托嘛 雷尼尼
[14:27] help Wynette date the big, sexy hair dwesser. 帮小奈特约那位大帅锅发型师嘛
[14:32] – Pwease. – Okay, okay. -拜托嘛 -好吧 好吧
[14:33] Okay. Oh, thanks. 服你了 谢谢
[14:36] Look, Lynette may be loyal to her hairdresser, 对了 勒奈特是很忠于她的发型师
[14:39] but she is single. 但她是单身
[14:41] So maybe the two of– 所以也许你们俩…
[14:43] I’d love to. How about tonight? 我很愿意 你今晚有空吗
[14:45] Sounds great. 听起来不错
[14:48] Leave your number with Linda. I’ll call you when I’m done. 把你的号码留给琳达 我收工后打给你
[14:50] Great. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[14:55] To thank you, I will never again do the baby voice. 为了感谢你 我再也不说娃娃音了
[14:59] An, I appreciate it. 我不胜感激
[15:01] But I’ve still got the british one. 但我还可以用英国腔
[15:03] Pip, pip, cheerio, jolly ol’ crumpets and tea, 再会好伙计 去饮下午茶
[15:06] Let’s go. Ta-ta. 我们走吧 回见
[15:20] Oh, my god. 天呐
[15:26] Oh, my god! 我的天呐
[15:31] Why can’t we walk to the bus by ourselves? 为什么我们不能自己去公车站
[15:33] All of our friends do. 我们朋友都是自己走的
[15:34] I’m not trusting you with Celia. Remember your gerbil? 我不信任你带着西利娅 记得沙鼠事件吗
[15:37] I was younger then. 我那时还小
[15:38] I didn’t know how to make a parachute yet. 还不知道怎么做降落伞呢
[15:42] Okay, fine. Go. 那好 你们自己走吧
[15:43] Seriously? 真的吗
[15:44] Yeah. Walk, run. Whatever. 是的 走 跑 随便你们
[15:45] Quick, before she changes her mind! 快走 小心她改变主意
[15:58] Susan! 苏珊
[16:00] …and that’s when I decided to fly to Oklahoma city 所以我飞去俄克拉荷马城
[16:02] and visit them. 看看她们
[16:03] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[16:04] And I obviously didn’t have $1,000 cash, 我显然不会随身带一千块现金
[16:07] so I had to write a check. 所以我只能开张支票
[16:08] With your address on it. Perfect. 上面有你的地址 妙极了
[16:10] And I was hoping that when she calmed down, 我本希望她冷静下来
[16:13] she would realize we weren’t having an affair. 会意识到根本没婚外情这码事
[16:15] Apparently not. 显然没如你所愿
[16:17] I can’t believe you would go to his family. 真不敢相信你去了他家
[16:19] Why would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[16:20] I felt so guilty. Oh, it was eating me up. 我感到很愧疚 备受煎熬
[16:24] The guilt again? 又愧疚
[16:24] You feel guilty, so you assault a cop. 你感到愧疚 于是你袭击警察
[16:26] You feel guilty, so you paint the murder scene. 你感到愧疚 于是画下谋杀的场景
[16:28] You feel guilty, so you go to his house? 你感到愧疚 于是你跑去他家
[16:30] When is this gonna end? 这还有个头儿吗
[16:32] I just needed to make sure they were okay. 我只想确认她们平安无事
[16:34] You know, they didn’t do anything. 她们是无辜的
[16:36] Susan, we were in the clear. 苏珊 我们洗脱了一切嫌疑
[16:37] There was nobody who could connect him to us, 没人会将我们和他联系起来
[16:40] and then you had to go tell his wife– 而你却去告知他太太…
[16:42] No, no, no, his widow– 不对 应该是他的遗孀
[16:44] He was never coming back. 告诉她 他再也不会回来了
[16:47] I didn’t tell Claudia. I told Marisa. 我没告诉克劳迪娅 我跟玛丽莎说的
[16:50] Who the hell is Marisa? 玛丽莎又是哪根葱
[16:52] His 15-year-old stepdaughter. 他15岁的继女
[16:58] Wait. You talked to her? 等等 你跟她谈了
[17:03] Do you think he was… 你认为他…
[17:12] Well, how do you know? Did she tell you? 你怎么知道的 她告诉你的吗
[17:18] She didn’t have to. 不需要她告诉我
[17:21] I’ve only seen that look in someone’s eyes once before– 我只见过一个人 有过同她一样的眼神
[17:26] Yours. 那就是你
[17:34] Do you think she’s told her mother? 你觉得她告诉她妈妈了吗
[17:37] It didn’t seem like she told anyone. 看起来她没跟任何人说过
[17:43] She needs to. 她该说出来
[17:46] Keeping a secret like that– it just… tears you up. 保守这样的秘密 是对身心的折磨
[17:53] I’m so sorry. I… 我真的很抱歉
[17:55] I don’t know how we’re gonna get out of this one. 我真不知道该怎么解决这事儿
[18:02] I do. 我知道
[18:05] Call Claudia and tell her I wanna talk to her. 打电话告诉克劳迪娅 我要跟她谈谈
[18:10] Who do I say you are? 那我怎么解释你是谁
[18:14] The woman’s who gonna tell her the truth about her husband. 一个要揭露她丈夫真面目的女人
[18:29] So… what’s your feeling on carpaccio? 你觉得生牛肉片如何
[18:32] My feeling is I’d like to be locked inside a room 我希望自己被锁在一个房间里
[18:34] made of carpaccio and eat my way out. 被生牛肉片团团包围
[18:38] I am so happy to hear you say that. 很高兴你这么讲
[18:40] My ex never let me order anything raw 我前妻不先大谈一番大肠杆菌的危害
[18:42] without giving me a lecture about the dangers of E. Coli. 是不会让我点生食的
[18:44] Ugh. Sexy. 还挺性感的
[18:48] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be talking about her. 抱歉 我不该提我前妻的
[18:50] No, it’s nice to hear 没事 能听听别人的婚姻问题
[18:51] about someone else’s marriage problems for a change. 换换心情也挺不错的
[18:53] Oh, there was no problem, 如果我们一直按她的要求过
[18:55] as long as we did everything exactly her way. 也没有什么婚姻问题
[18:59] “Why do you have to work for somebody else? “你为什么要给别人打工
[19:02] Why don’t you get your own salon?” 为什么不自己开间美发沙龙”
[19:03] I can see how that would be frustrating. 那还真是挺郁闷的
[19:08] Although… 不过
[19:11] I suppose someone could argue 换个角度说
[19:12] that she was just trying to help you. 她也许只是想帮助你
[19:14] Help me? By making me feel like a failure all the time? 帮我 就是要不断地让我有挫败感
[19:17] Yeah, that is pretty awful. 的确令人不舒服
[19:21] Although… 不过
[19:23] maybe she meant it as a motivational technique. 这也许是她激励你的一种方式
[19:28] So you agree with her? 这么说 你是站在她那一边了
[19:29] I am just trying to understand 我只是试着理解
[19:31] what she might have been thinking. 她当时的想法
[19:32] I mean, you don’t wanna be a stylist forever, right? 我是说 你不想永远做发型师吧
[19:37] Why not? 那有什么不好
[19:38] Because… 因为
[19:40] who wants to be cutting hair when they’re 60? 谁想自己六十岁时 还在为人剪头发
[19:42] I mean, wouldn’t you rather be checking in on your own salon 我意思是 难道你不会更愿意在巴厘岛海滩
[19:44] from a beach in Bali? 开家自己的沙龙挣钱吗
[19:46] I like cutting hair. 我喜欢理发
[19:50] Then that is all that matters. 那才是最重要的
[19:55] Although… 但是
[19:59] My goodness, you certainly do work out. 天啊 你锻炼的可真好
[20:03] I just love a man with a firm bicep. 我就爱有结实的二头肌的男人
[20:06] You want to feel mine? 想感受下我的吗
[20:09] Reverend Sykes, what are you doing here? 塞克斯牧师 你怎么在这里
[20:10] The more pertinent question is, what are you doing here? 我倒是要问你 你怎么会在这里
[20:15] Well… as you always say, 就像你一直说的
[20:16] there’s no point in preaching to the choir. 对唱诗班说教是无用的
[20:18] You’ve gotta go out into the world 你应该走向全世界
[20:19] And… try to set the youth on a different path. 然后试着去拯救年轻人走向正道
[20:23] I think your path should take you elsewhwhe, 我认为你的正道应该带你去别的地方
[20:25] perhaps to one of those ladies 也许是那些
[20:27] not so burdened down with clothing. 穿的不多的女士之一
[20:32] I can only imagine what you must think. 我知道你是怎么想的
[20:35] Oh, what I think is, as Karen McCluskey put it, 我想的正如凯伦·麦克卢斯基说的
[20:38] “You’re back on the yahoo juice.” “你又开始喝万恶的饮料了”
[20:40] Oh, that’s not mine. 那不是我的
[20:41] Some poor soul who was here before me must have left it. 一定是在我之前的可怜人留下的
[20:54] I suppose I have allowed myself to slip back into some… 我想我可能是一不小心陷入了一些
[20:58] old habits. 旧习中
[20:59] Well, that’s why I’m here, 所以我来了
[21:00] to keep you from slipping any further, 阻止你越陷越深
[21:02] so gather up your things and let’s go. 所以拿好你的东西 我们走
[21:05] You must be so disappointed in me. 你一定对我失望至极
[21:08] It’s all right, Bree. I’ve been your pastor for years, 没关系 布里 我当你牧师很久了
[21:10] and you’re the most proper and appropriate woman 你是我见过的最体面
[21:12] I’ve ever come across. 最得体的女人
[21:13] This is obviously a temporary lapse 你显然只是一时失足
[21:15] and not who you truly are. 这并不是真正的你
[21:18] – How can you say that? – Excuse me? -你怎么能这么说 -你说什么
[21:22] How can you say who I truly am 连我自己都不清楚自己是谁
[21:24] when I don’t even know myself? 你又怎么知道
[21:25] We can discuss this later. Now come on. Follow me. 这个我们以后再说 现在跟我走
[21:27] But I have been following you for years, 但我已经跟着你走好多年了
[21:29] and I am still terribly lost. 而我还是完全找不到方向
[21:33] I need to find out who I really am, 我需要找到自我
[21:34] and I think… maybe the place I need to search is right here. 我想也许我需要找的地方就在这里
[21:41] You do realize, if you continue to do this, 你知不知道 如果你继续沉沦下去
[21:44] I can no longer let you lead the Women’s Auxiliary. 我不能再让你领导妇女互助会了
[21:48] You can’t do that. The bake sale is this sunday. 你不能这么做 这周日就有糕饼义卖
[21:51] It would be a disaster without me. 如果没有我 那将会是场灾难
[21:53] I’m looking at a much bigger disaster right here. 我现在正目睹一场更大的灾难
[21:56] Now you’re just being cruel. 你太残忍了
[21:59] That’s not very ministerial of you. 真不像个牧师的作风
[22:01] I didn’t only come here as your minister. 我不仅仅作为你的牧师而来
[22:02] I also came as your friend. 同样作为你的朋友而来
[22:06] But clearly, you have no interest in either right now. 但很明显 你对我任何身份都不感兴趣
[22:20] So as you can see, 所以正如你看到的
[22:20] within two years of opening the salon, 沙龙开业两年内
[22:22] you will have amortized all the start-up costs. 你会赚回所有启动资金
[22:25] Uh, we are not ready yet. 我们还没准备好
[22:27] At that point, there’s no reason 到那时 就没理由
[22:29] you couldn’t consistently turn a profit. 不赚钱了
[22:31] Oh, my god. 天啊
[22:33] Can we talk about something else? 我们能聊些别的吗
[22:34] I’m just trying to help. From what Renee tells me, 我只是试着帮忙 雷尼告诉我
[22:37] people go to the salon because of you, 人们都为了你去那家沙龙
[22:39] and yet half that money– your money– 但是一半的钱 你的钱
[22:41] is going to the owner. 都进了店主的腰包
[22:42] Seriously, this is making my stomach hurt. 这真的让我胃疼
[22:45] Could it be ’cause you’re scared? 是因为你胆怯了吗
[22:47] How could you say that? You know nothing about me. 你怎么能这样说 你根本不了解我
[22:50] I know. I know. It’s just… we’ve spent an hour 我知道 只是我们花了一个小时
[22:53] coming up with a perfectly reasonable 5-year plan, 想出了一个完全合理的五年计划
[22:55] and it just makes your stomach hurt. 而它让你胃疼
[22:57] You know who else had a 5-year plan? Stalin. 你知道还有谁做五年计划吗 斯大林
[23:05] Okay. Oh, I’m sorry I said anything. 好吧 抱歉我说了不该说的
[23:12] You’re happy where you are. That’s great. 你对现状很满意 那很好
[23:13] There’s nothing wrong with being average. 平庸并没什么错
[23:16] I am not average. 我不平庸
[23:18] I’m sorry. Adequate, settled, comfortable. 抱歉 合适 安定 舒适
[23:20] Whatever you wanna call it. 随便你想怎么形容
[23:21] Why don’t we just order? 我们不如点餐吧
[23:23] Good idea. 好主意
[23:29] Oh, the salmon looks good. 鲑鱼看起来不错
[23:31] At a steakhouse? 在牛排店里吗
[23:34] You’re right. I’m sure it’s perfectly adequate– 没错 这完全合适
[23:36] settled, comfortable. 安定 舒适
[23:43] I don’t know what Ben has up his sleeve, 我不知道本在搞什么名堂
[23:45] but it’s gonna be a special night, 但是这将会是特别的一夜
[23:47] so I really wanna look great. 所以我真的需要个好造型
[23:51] Speaking of which, 话说
[23:52] how was your, uh, big date with Lynette? 你和勒奈特的约会如何
[23:55] Ah! Little tight. 有点紧了
[23:58] Sorry. Oh. 对不起
[24:00] The date was interesting. 约会很有趣
[24:02] I really owe you one. 我真的欠你个人情
[24:07] What happened to your hair? 你头发怎么了
[24:08] You happened to my hair. 拜你所赐
[24:13] Frank was the one guy in this podunk town 弗兰克是这个小镇上唯一一位
[24:16] who knew how to relax a black woman’s hair. 知道如何打理非洲裔女人头发的人
[24:18] Now I look like an extra from “Foxy brown.” 我现在看起来就像是多出来的”骚狐狸”
[24:22] And thanks to you, our relationship is ruined. 多亏了你 我们的关系破裂了
[24:24] Wait. Frank did that? 等等 这是弗兰克干的
[24:25] I had no idea our date was that bad. 我还没意识到我们的约会这么糟糕
[24:28] Oh, really? 真的吗
[24:29] Did you or did you not give him a 5-year plan 你给还是没给他一个五年计划
[24:32] on a cocktail napkin?! 写在一张纸巾上
[24:33] Well, I may have made a few constructive suggestions, 我也许是给了几条建设性建议
[24:37] but only because I saw potential in the guy. 但仅仅是因为我在他身上看到了潜能
[24:39] He could really be something. 他真的能成个人物
[24:41] He is something, and he likes who he is. 他是个人物 而且他喜欢现在的自己
[24:44] He doesn’t need you telling him that it isn’t good enough. 他不需要你去说他不够好
[24:47] I am not going to apologize for trying to help the guy. 我不会为了试着去帮助他而道歉的
[24:50] If he can’t handle it, that’s his problem. 如果他应付不来 也是他自己的问题
[24:52] Ah, I see. 我知道了
[24:54] So it’s his fault you tried to control him? 所以你奋力去控制他是他的错吗
[24:57] Just like it was Tom’s fault you tried to control him? 就像你奋力去控制汤姆 也是他的错一样
[25:01] What did both of those guys have in common? 他们两个有什么共同点
[25:04] Oh, wait. Give me a second. Uh, I’ll think of it. 等等 给我几分钟 让我想想
[25:07] I’d say put on a thinking cap, 我想说 戴上个思考帽
[25:09] but I don’t think there’s one big enough. 但我想应该没大得能盖住你脑袋的
[25:10] Well, at least I can cover up this mess. 至少我可以盖住这一团糟
[25:13] That one is gonna take a hell of a lot more work. 而你那一团就够你收拾的了
[25:22] Come on. Take off the scarf. 拿掉头巾吧
[25:25] How bad could it be? 能有多糟呢
[25:26] You’d be surprised. I look like a bottle brush. 你会感到惊讶的 我就像个瓶刷
[25:30] So what’s the big occasion here? 今天是什么好日子
[25:33] First, a toast. 首先 干杯
[25:35] To the woman who came roaring into my life 为了呼啸着闯进我生命的女人
[25:38] like a one-eyed wombat. 像只独眼袋熊一样
[25:40] Uh, it’s a good thing. 这是件好事
[25:42] A force who makes each day 是让每一天都
[25:43] more exciting and surprising than the last. 更加惊喜的力量
[25:52] Now… I realize it’s only been a few months, 现在 我知道仅仅是几个月时间
[25:55] but, uh… 但是
[25:58] I found myself falling for you, Renee. 我发现我爱上了你 雷尼
[26:02] And, uh… 而且
[26:04] I know a keeper when I see one. 我一看到它 就知道它主人是谁
[26:07] Oh, Ben. 本
[26:10] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[26:11] – I love it. – Yeah? -爱死了 -是吗
[26:14] It’s just… it’s so fast. 只是 太快了
[26:16] Well, if you need to take your time, I under– 如果你需要时间来考虑 我理…
[26:18] No, no, I don’t need to take my time. Yes! 不不 我已经想好了 我答应
[26:21] I’ll marry you! 我要嫁给你
[26:26] You have made me so happy. 你让我好开心
[26:31] You don’t know what you’ve done for me. 你不知道你带给我多大安慰
[26:34] When my… marriage ended, 当我离婚时
[26:37] I felt so betrayed. 我觉得自己惨遭背叛
[26:39] I decided I would never trust anyone again. 我决心不再相信任何人
[26:43] And then you came along. 然后你出现了
[26:48] I just feel so safe with you 和你在一起我觉得好安全
[26:50] in a way that I’ve never felt before. 我之前从来没有这种感觉
[26:55] And I know that… 而我内心深处…
[26:57] in my heart this is right. 知道我该答应你
[27:06] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[27:10] What? 什么
[27:11] Just forget I said anything, okay? 忘了我说的话 好吗
[27:12] Forget you asked me to marry you? 忘记你让我嫁给你吗
[27:15] What? Give me the ring. 什么 把戒指给我
[27:16] You don’t wanna marry me, Renee. I’m an awful person. 你不会想嫁给我的 雷尼 我是个坏人
[27:19] You’re an amazing person. 你好得不得了
[27:21] Now slide it on right there. 赶紧把戒指给我戴上
[27:22] – I can’t. – Why? -我做不到 -为什么
[27:23] What is going on? 出什么事了
[27:25] Oh, god. You’re gonna hate me for this. 天啊 我说出来你会恨死我的
[27:32] I’m having some financial problems, 我最近入不敷出
[27:35] and… 而…
[27:36] I guess I thought if we pooled our resources, that… oh. 我觉得如果我们合资 那…
[27:42] You wanted to marry me for my money? 你为了我的钱才想娶我吗
[27:44] I know. 我知道这样不对
[27:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[27:56] Look, Renee… 听着 雷尼
[28:00] I meant every word I said. 我是真情实意的
[28:02] I do love you. 我真的爱你
[28:05] There’s really no way for me to know that now, is there? 那我现在怎么知道你是看上我还是钱呢
[28:32] Hi, Claudia. 你好 克劳迪娅
[28:33] I’m Gaby. Thanks for coming. 我是加布 谢谢你抽空过来
[28:35] Yeah. This one said you wanted to talk to me? 她说你想和我谈谈
[28:38] What about? 谈什么
[28:43] We should go inside. 我们进屋说
[28:48] – You’re not coming? – No. -你不进来吗 -不了
[28:50] I’m–I’m gonna wait out here. 我在这里等着
[28:51] I think you two could probably use some privacy. 我给你们点私人空间
[29:07] It’s not usually this messy in here. We’re redecorating. 平时这里没这么乱 我们在装修
[29:09] Excuse me, Mrs. Solis? Do you have a second? 打扰一下 索利斯夫人 你有空吗
[29:11] What–what is that? 那是什么
[29:16] Red wine. New year’s eve party. 红酒 除夕派对弄的
[29:18] We were playing… smash-the-bottle, 我们在玩砸瓶子的游戏
[29:20] which is a terrible game. 后果惨不忍睹
[29:21] Okay. Uh, we’re taking lunch. 好吧 我们要吃午饭了
[29:24] Just wanted to give you a heads-up before we replace it. 所以想在换掉地板之前告诉你一声
[29:26] Great! Great. Don’t need any reminders of that crazy night. 很好 我可不想再回忆起那疯狂之夜了
[29:32] Can I get you something to drink? 你要喝点什么吗
[29:33] No. You can tell me what the hell I’m doing here. 免了 赶紧告诉我你让我来的目的
[29:35] Where’s Ramon? 雷蒙在哪里
[29:36] Well… how to start this… 我怎么开口呢…
[29:43] First of all, the man you’re looking for– 首先 你要找的男人
[29:46] His real name is Alejandro Perez. 他的真名是亚历亨德罗·佩雷斯
[29:49] What? 什么
[29:50] No, it’s not. 不 不是
[29:53] Trust me. 相信我
[29:55] I knew him before he ever met you. 在他遇见你之前我就认识他了
[29:59] How? 怎么说
[30:01] He was my stepfather. 他是我的继父
[30:13] You okay? 你还好吗
[30:14] I just want all this to be over. 我只想要这一切赶紧结束
[30:17] Me, too. 我也是
[30:19] But it’s never going to end. 但是这一切不会结束
[30:21] She won’t stop looking for him. 她会一直找他
[30:24] She still loves him. 她还爱他
[30:27] So you didn’t tell her? 那你没有告诉她吗
[30:29] No way. 没有
[30:31] She would never believe me. 她绝不会相信我
[30:34] Did you tell anyone? 你告诉别人了吗
[30:38] No. 没
[30:41] Marisa, I’m not gonna pretend to understand 玛丽莎 我不会装作了解
[30:44] what you’re dealing with. 你遇上的事情
[30:46] But I have a friend who went through the same thing, 但是我有个朋友也有过这种遭遇
[30:48] and she said that as awful as it was, 她说尽管这事十分可怕
[30:54] keeping the secret only makes it worse. 但保守秘密只会让事情愈发糟糕
[31:02] So if he left you and your mom, 如果他离开了你和你妈
[31:04] changed his name, started a whole new life, 改名换姓 开始了全新的生活
[31:08] why’d he come back to see you? 他为什么又回来找你
[31:11] I had visited my hometown. I said some things about him. 我重回故乡 把他的事抖了出去
[31:13] He heard, and he wanted me to stop. 他听说了 想让我闭嘴
[31:16] What kind of things? 什么事
[31:19] Look, this isn’t easy for me– 听着 我很难启齿
[31:21] What kind of things? 到底是什么事
[31:24] When I was 15, he molested me. 我15岁时 他强奸了我
[31:34] You expect me to believe that? 你指望我信这种鬼话吗
[31:36] I was a virgin, and he hurt me. 我是个处女 而他伤害了我
[31:39] Liar. 骗子
[31:40] Claudia. 克劳迪娅
[31:42] I know this is hard to hear. 我知道你不肯相信
[31:44] I don’t know what you and your friend did. 我不知道你和你朋友做了什么事
[31:46] I don’t know what happened to my husband. 我也不知道我丈夫出了什么事
[31:47] All I know is everything I’m being told is a lie. 我只知道你刚刚说的都是谎话
[31:50] It’s not! He was a child molester. 不是 他是个骚扰女孩的变态
[31:52] Shut up! You can make it sound as bad as you want. 闭嘴 你尽可以往他身上泼脏水
[31:56] You can tell all the disgusting lies you can think of. 也可以瞎编无比恶心的谎言
[31:58] I will never believe you. 但我绝不会相信你
[32:00] Then believe me. 那请你相信我
[32:05] What? 什么
[32:08] I was too scared to tell you. 我太害怕了 不敢告诉你
[32:11] I know how much you love him. 我知道你有多爱他
[32:13] Oh, my god. 天啊
[32:15] Are you saying… 你是在说…
[32:17] I kept thinking it would stop. 我总是想着也许他会停手
[32:21] No. No. 不 不
[32:27] Not my baby. 我可怜的孩子
[32:29] No. 不
[32:33] No. 不
[32:46] It is all my fault. 都是我的错
[32:51] Come in. 进来吧
[32:57] You were right. 你说得对
[32:58] All those years, I thought I pushed Tom 这些年来 我以为我逼汤姆
[33:00] because he needed me to. 是因为他需要我这样做
[33:02] Well, he did. 他确实需要
[33:03] No, he didn’t, and that guy wasn’t Tom. 不 他不需要 那个人也不是汤姆
[33:06] He was just a perfectly lovely guy, 他只是个超级可爱的小伙子
[33:08] perfectly content with his life 对他现在的生活十分满意
[33:10] until hurricane Lynette hit him. 而飓风”勒奈特”席卷了他
[33:12] At least you recognize it. 至少你承认了
[33:14] They always say that’s the first step. 人们说这是第一步
[33:16] Mm, can I tell you the truth? 我能告诉你实情吗
[33:18] There was a part of me that recognized it the whole time. 我内心深处一直明白我错了
[33:21] A little voice inside my head telling me, 我脑海里有个小小的声音告诉我
[33:24] “You like this guy, and you’re driving him nuts. Stop.” “你喜欢他 而你在把他逼疯 住手”
[33:27] But I couldn’t. 但我就是做不到
[33:30] What if after all these years, I can’t stop? 要是经过这么多年 我改不了了怎么办
[33:33] What if this is who I am? 要是我本性如此怎么办
[33:37] Remember in college you used to bite your nails? 还记得过去在大学里你老是啃指甲吗
[33:41] You stopped that. 是你阻止了我
[33:43] Yeah, by taking up smoking. 没错 用吸烟替代
[33:45] Remember how you quit smoking? 记得你是怎么戒烟的吗
[33:48] Yoga. 靠练瑜伽
[33:49] I’ve never seen you more relaxed 你上瑜伽课的时候
[33:51] than when you were taking those classes. 我从没看过你那么放松的样子
[33:53] I don’t know. 还好吧
[33:54] All I’m saying is 我只是想说
[33:56] You are the most determined person I know. 你是我认识最有决心的人
[33:58] You can do anything you want. 你想做的事定能办到
[34:00] I just wanna be different. 我只是想改变
[34:02] I’m sick of being this hypercritical nut job. 我讨厌再这样歇斯底里地做人
[34:07] It’ll get better. 会好起来的
[34:08] Trust me. And so will dating. 相信我 约会也会变得顺利
[34:11] You will find somebody. 你会找到合适的人
[34:14] I hope you’re right. 承你吉言
[34:17] I mean, hell, if you found Ben… 我是说 如果你都能找到本…
[34:23] I’m joking. I’m joking. 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
[34:27] Ben and I… 本和我
[34:31] It’s over. 分手了
[34:48] So that’s where the tough guy lives, huh? 那个硬汉就住在这儿啊
[34:53] Can we just do our business, please? 我们只管做我们的生意 好吗
[34:56] You pay every week, everyone’s happy. 你每周还款 大家都相安无事
[34:59] You miss one, it’ll cost you. 你错过一周 就得付出代价
[35:02] You miss two… 错过两周
[35:03] You don’t wanna miss two. 后果不堪设想
[35:05] Don’t worry. 别担心
[35:06] I just have to get past this rough patch, 我只需要挺过这段困难时期
[35:09] and then the money will be rolling in. 之后就能财源广进了
[35:10] Take your time. 慢慢来
[35:12] Besides, if you’re not good for it, 再说 如果你还不了钱
[35:13] I understand that pretty girlfriend of yours is loaded. 我知道你那漂亮的女友也有的是钱
[35:18] She’s got nothing to do with this. 她与此事毫无关系
[35:20] You keep her out of it. You understand me? 你离她远点 你听懂了吗
[35:25] There’s a lot of tough guys on this street. 这条街上的硬汉可真不少
[35:39] Hi! Come in. 快进屋坐
[35:41] We’re not staying. 我们不久留了
[35:42] Just… came to say good-bye. 只是来道别的
[35:44] And thank you. 还有谢谢你
[35:46] You sure you don’t wanna stay? I have a guest room. 你确定不留下来吗 我这儿有间客房
[35:49] No, we need to be getting back. 不了 我们得赶回去了
[35:50] This one’s missed enough school already. 这孩子已经缺了太多课了
[35:53] Give me a second, mija. 让我们单独聊聊 女儿
[36:10] I still don’t know how this could have happened 我还是不知道这种事是怎么
[36:11] under my nose. 在我眼皮子底下发生的
[36:12] You must think I’m the worst mother in the world. 你一定觉得我是世上最糟糕的母亲
[36:15] No. 不
[36:17] At least you believe her. My mother never did. 至少你相信她 我母亲从没信过我
[36:20] But I’m the one who brought that man into her life. 可是我把这个男人带进她的生活中的
[36:23] You didn’t know. Nobody ever knew– 你并不知情 没有人会知道
[36:26] What a monster he was? 他恶魔的真面目吗
[36:28] I know now, thanks to you. 我现在知道了 多亏了你
[36:37] You said that stain was red wine? 你说那污渍是红酒吗
[36:44] You should probably get rid of that. 你该尽快把它处理掉
[38:01] Bree, what are you doing here? 布里 你在这儿干什么
[38:02] Oh, I’ve been running this bake sale for eight years. 我举办糕点义卖已经八年了
[38:04] Why wouldn’t I be here? 我为何不能来
[38:05] I told everyone you weren’t feeling well 我告诉大家你不舒服
[38:07] And had decided to sit this one out. 并决定让你不必参加了
[38:10] Well, I’m feeling better now. 我现在好多了
[38:12] Besides every bake sale 再说每届糕点义卖
[38:14] needs… A tart. 都需要水果蛋糕[也指诱人的女子]
[38:17] While I appreciate a good culinary double entendre 我会跟你的下一个男人一样欣赏
[38:21] as much as the next man, 这精妙的厨房双关语
[38:22] I really don’t think you should be here in your condition. 我真觉得你这精神状态不该来这儿
[38:25] I’m fine. Look how beautifully my dessert came out. 我没事 瞧瞧我的点心做得多标致啊
[38:29] Shortcrust pastry, fresh strawberries– 松脆的蛋糕 新鲜的草莓
[38:32] You’ve obviously been drinking. 你显然喝了很多酒
[38:33] I don’t want you to embarrass yourself. 我不想让你难堪
[38:35] Well, I appreciate your concern, reverend, 谢谢你的好意 牧师
[38:39] But I can take care of myself. 但我能照顾好自己
[38:47] You’re very welcome. 不用谢
[38:49] Tell all your friends to come to my table. 请告诉您的朋友都来我这桌
[38:51] All right, who’s next? 好吧 下一位
[38:55] Greg. 格雷戈
[38:57] Oh, my god. Bree. 我的天 布里
[38:58] Wh-what are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛
[39:00] This is my church. 我一直在这家教堂
[39:01] Are you a member? I’ve never seen you here before. 你也是成员吗 我以前从没见过你
[39:03] I, uh, just joined. Yes. Nice talking to you. 我刚加入的 没错 幸会
[39:07] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[39:08] Can’t I tempt you with a slice 我该让你尝尝 我最出名的
[39:10] of my famous strawberry… tart? 草莓蛋糕的诱惑
[39:13] I, uh, I should probably get going– 我该走了
[39:15] What a funny coincidence this was. 这巧合真是有意思
[39:17] Will I see you at Murray’s later? 你最近还去默里酒吧吗
[39:19] Or… we could just skip the murray’s part, 或者我们可以直接跳过酒吧偶遇
[39:22] and you could come… straight to my house. 你直接来我家
[39:24] Greg, who is this woman? 格雷戈 这女人是谁
[39:28] Uh, this is Bree. She, um, she goes to this church. 这位是布里 她常来这家教堂
[39:32] Doesn’t sound like you met her in church. 听起来你们不像是在教堂遇见的
[39:34] Excuse me. What business is it of yours how we met? 抱歉 我们怎么认识的与你何干
[39:37] I’m his wife. 我是他老婆
[39:41] I guess it is your business. 那这确实关你的事
[39:46] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[39:47] You’re always going on about working late 你总是埋怨要工作到很晚
[39:50] and sleeping in the office, and meanwhile, 要睡办公室 可与此同时
[39:53] you’re hanging out at dive bars picking up trash. 你却在低档酒吧里捡这种便宜货
[39:57] I don’t like your accusation. 我不喜欢你这种口气
[40:00] Oh, yeah? Guess what I don’t like? 是吗 猜猜我不喜欢什么
[40:02] You screwing my husband! 你跟我丈夫乱搞
[40:04] Bree, this is what I was worried about. 布里 这就是我担心的事
[40:06] You need to leave. 你得离开
[40:08] You’re kicking me out? She’s the one making a scene, 你要赶我走 大吼胡闹的人是她
[40:12] And a dry batch of cupcakes, by the looks of it. 还端来这么些干巴巴的杯子蛋糕
[40:14] Thanks, but I’m not looking for baking tips 谢了 我可不打算从小镇名妓嘴里
[40:17] from the town whore. 听取烘焙秘方
[40:19] Don’t listen to her, bree. She doesn’t know who you are. 别听她的 布里 她不清楚你的为人
[40:27] Actually, Karen… 凯伦 其实
[40:29] I think she does. 我想她说的对
[40:37] Now I know you’re all anxious to dig in 现在我知道你们大家都急于打听
[40:39] To the delicious gossip I’ve provided for you. 我刚为你们提供的劲爆八卦
[40:43] And I could really use a drink. 我可以回去喝一杯了
[40:51] Yes, in the life of every housewife, 在每个主妇的生活中
[40:55] There comes a time for renovation. 总免不了要翻新
[41:00] She may be doing away with an unpleasant memory… 也许是要摆脱不愉快的回忆
[41:07] breaking up a once happy relationship… 了断一度甜蜜的感情
[41:14] or making the necessary changes to prepare for a new one. 或是为新的到来 做必要的改变
[41:22] But no matter how much a housewife 但无论这位家庭主妇
[41:25] may embrace the way her life is changing, 有多接受自己人生的改变
[41:29] The people in her neighborhood 她的街坊四邻们
[41:32] may take a different view. 都会看法迥然
[41:35] What’s the matter? 怎么回事
[41:36] Maybe we should, uh, go inside. 也是我们该进屋去
[41:43] Or maybe we shouldn’t. 也许不必
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme