Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Renee feared Ben was cheating. 雷尼担心本有外遇
[00:06] And with Detective Vance closing in… 正当万斯警探步步逼近…
[00:08] Do you think we need a lawyer? 我们需要请律师吗
[00:09] Lawyers won’t be necessary, ladies. 姑娘们 没必要请律师
[00:11] Susan wanted to flee. 苏珊想一走了之
[00:13] If I get caught, I could go away for a lot of years. 我万一被捕 可能要坐好多年牢
[00:16] Lynette went to Tom for help. 勒奈特去向汤姆求助
[00:18] You can’t go to Paris, not now. 你不能去巴黎 现在不行
[00:20] I’m an accessory to murder. 我是一桩谋杀案的帮凶
[00:22] Carlos disappeared from rehab. 卡洛斯在戒酒期间消失
[00:25] He checked himself out two hours ago. 他俩小时前自己退房走了
[00:26] What? Why didn’t you stop him? 什么 你干嘛不拦住他
[00:28] My unofficial investigation’s about to go official. 我的非正式调查就要正式立案了
[00:30] But before he could go public… 就在他公之于众前…
[00:35] and Bree decided to end it all. 布里决定就此了结
[00:43] Bree Van de Kamp 布里·范德坎普的人生
[00:44] had always wanted to live her life with elegance and grace. 一向过得优容典雅
[00:49] And that is also how she wanted to die. 她也希望自己能死得体面
[00:55] Her plan was to pour herself a glass Of her favorite chardonnay, 她打算为自己斟上一杯最爱的霞多丽酒
[01:01] put on her most styli n nightgown 穿上她最入时的睡袍
[01:04] and leave behind a note on embossed statioryry. 在印花信笺上留下遗言
[01:10] Yes, bree had everything she needed for an elegant death. 是的 布里备好了体面死法所需的一切
[01:17] Everything except… 唯独缺了…
[01:21] Privacy. 私密空间
[01:31] Thank you, but I don’t need turn down service. 谢谢你 但我不需要晚间打扫
[01:34] Come back in the morning, 明早再来吧
[01:37] and you might wanna bring a mop. 最好带上拖把
[01:39] Open the door. 把门打开
[01:41] Renee? 雷尼
[01:43] You have to the count of three. One… 我数三下 一
[01:45] This isn’t a good time. 你来的不是时候
[01:46] Two… 二
[01:47] Seriously, I’m in the middle of something. 说真的 我现在有事在忙
[01:52] Where is he? 他在哪
[01:53] Who? 谁
[01:54] Ben. 本
[01:56] The man you’re trying to steal from me. 你要从我这儿抢走的男人
[01:59] I don’t understand.. 我不明白
[02:01] Do you think I won’t hit you? 你觉得我不会打你吗
[02:03] I once slapped a waitress 有一次我扇了一个女招待
[02:04] because she forgot my croutons! 就因为她忘了上面包粒
[02:06] You are dead. 你死定了
[02:08] Renee, please, you have to go. 雷尼 求你 你快走吧
[02:10] Ever since we met, 从我认识你
[02:11] you’ve been spouting those Sunday school phrases, 你成天把仁义信条挂在嘴边
[02:14] making folks think you’re this grand lady. 让大家觉得你是个贵妇
[02:17] Well, I got your number now, 现在我才看清你的真面目
[02:19] and you are nothing But a middle-aged skank 你不过是个裹着高档睡袍的
[02:21] in a Nancy Reagan nightie. 中年荡妇
[02:27] Why do you have a gun? 你怎么会有枪
[02:32] Bree… 布里
[02:34] I asked you a question. 我在问你问题
[02:36] Why is there a gun on the table? 桌上怎么会有枪
[02:44] No, don’t read that. 别 别看那个
[02:51] Bree. 布里
[02:54] Please go. 请你走吧
[02:55] Please. 求你
[02:58] Were you actually gonna… 你刚正要…
[03:05] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[03:08] Renee perry had no idea 雷尼·佩里不知道
[03:10] just how close her friend had come to suicide, 她的朋友险些自杀了
[03:14] And Bree Van de Kamp had no idea 而布里·范德坎普不知道
[03:17] just how close she had come to being hit. 自己刚才险些被痛打一顿
[03:35] Keeping secrets is a lonely business. 保守秘密让人寂寞难耐
[03:40] That’s why we all search for someone to confide in– 因此我们都在寻求倾诉的对象
[03:45] An alyl who will understand… 一名通情达理的同伴
[03:49] An advisor we can trust… 一位可信任的参谋
[03:53] A friend who will never judge. 一个从不批判的朋友
[03:58] Of course, not everyone you tell your secrets to… 当然 不是所有得知你秘密的人
[04:03] will be happy about it. 都会欣然接受
[04:10] Good morning. 早上好
[04:11] Hey, mom. Look who didn’t go to paris. 妈妈 瞧瞧谁没去巴黎
[04:12] I know. Your dad had to cancel his trip. 我知道 你们老爸不得不取消旅行
[04:15] Because some work meetings came up. 因为临时有工作会议
[04:17] Nice for us, huh? 便宜我们了 对吧
[04:18] Hey, if you guys are done, 如果你们吃完了
[04:20] why don’t you go grab your books? 何不上去拿课本
[04:20] And I’ll drop you off at school. 我顺路送你们上学
[04:22] – Okay. – All right. -好吧 -好的
[04:25] No. 不许吃
[04:26] Co-conspirators to murder do not get pancakes. 谋杀案的帮凶不许吃馅饼
[04:30] I know that this was the last thing you ever expected to have 我知道这是你最不希望会发生在
[04:34] – to deal with- – Yeah, you could say that. -自己身上的… -你可以这么说
[04:35] How could you let yourself get involved in this? 你怎么能让自己身陷这样的麻烦
[04:37] It’s–it’s Gaby and Carlos’ mess. 这是加布和卡洛斯的家事
[04:39] I was… Helping a friend. 我是在帮朋友的忙
[04:44] Oh! Helping a friend. 帮朋友的忙啊
[04:47] Because when I’d ask you to bring my shirts to the cleaners, 每次我请你帮我把衬衫带去洗衣店
[04:51] that was always this big hassle, 你都好一番推辞
[04:52] but burying a body in the woods– 可要请你去树林里埋尸…
[04:54] Hey, would you lower your voice? 你能不能小点声
[05:00] Look, I do not know what is supposed to happen now. 我不知道现在该怎么办了
[05:02] And what, is Chuck gonna just show up and arrest you? What? 查克会直接上门逮捕你 还是怎样
[05:05] He told Gaby that 他告诉加布
[05:06] he was starting a formal investigation this morning, 他今早会正式立案调查
[05:08] so… Yes, they could arrest me. 所以没错 他们会逮捕我
[05:12] Damn it, Lynette! How could you let this happen?! 该死 勒奈特 你怎么会让这种事发生
[05:14] Out of the four, you’re supposed to be the smart one. 这四个人里 你本该是最理智的那个
[05:21] Hey, a-are you guys ready? 你们准备好了吗
[05:23] Yeah, I’ll meet you at the car. 上车等我
[05:24] – All right. – Okay. -好吧 -好
[05:29] I need some support right now, not a lecture. 我现在需要的是帮助 不是指责
[05:33] Okay, you’re right. 你说得对
[05:35] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[05:41] I will find a way to fix this. 我会想办法解决
[05:50] *…and now the news.* *现在播报新闻*
[05:51] *Detective Charles vance was killed last night in Fairview square,* *查尔斯·万斯警探昨晚在美景镇广场被杀*
[05:55] *an apparent victim of a hit and run.* *显然是机动车肇事逃逸*
[05:57] *The case is currently under investigation.* *此案目前正在调查中*
[05:59] *Anyone with information,* *如有知情者*
[06:01] *please contact the fairview police department.* *请联系美景镇警察局*
[06:06] How could he just check himself out?! 他怎么能自己退房了
[06:08] As I told you on the phone, as I replied to your texts, 像我在电话和短信中所说的
[06:10] and as I’m telling you in person, 还有现在我当面告诉你的
[06:12] this is a rehab center, not a jail. 这里是康复中心 不是监狱
[06:14] Yeah, well, it’s not much of a rehab center 这里算是什么康复中心
[06:16] if you let patients out in time for happy hour! 你们还让病人时不时地出去享受欢乐时光
[06:19] Please lower your voice. 请您小声说话
[06:20] You’ll wake the crackheads. 你会吵醒瘾君子们的
[06:22] I’m sorry, but do you have any idea how worried I am? 对不起 但是你知道我有多担心吗
[06:24] My husband has been gone all night. 我丈夫已经消失一整晚了
[06:26] I don’t know where he is or what he’s been doing. 我不知道他去了哪里 他在干什么
[06:28] Look, even if he did have a relapse, I’m sure he’ll be back soon. 即使他酒瘾复发 他也很快会回来的
[06:32] Then we’ll call you at home, 我们会往你家里打电话
[06:34] so you should go there. 所以你现在应该回去
[06:36] Could you at least pretend to care? 你可以假装关心一下吗
[06:38] Not with what I’m paid. 我那点儿薪水 大可不必
[06:40] You’re making a big mistake, nursie. 你惹错人了 小护士
[06:42] I’ve got a lot of drunk friends, 我有很多酒鬼朋友
[06:43] And I’m not recommending this place! 我绝对不会推荐他们来这里的
[06:46] *Again, our top story–* *重播 头条新闻*
[06:47] *Fairview police detective Chuck Vance is dead* *美景镇警探查克·万斯 因意外遭遇*
[06:51] *after a hit and run accident* *机动车肇事逃逸而亡*
[06:53] *that has left the community stunned.* *此事已经惊动了整个社区*
[06:56] *Detective Vance was crossing Lake Street* *警探万斯当时正横穿湖滨街*
[06:58] *approximately 11:00 P.M.* *大约晚上11点*
[07:01] *when he was run down by a dark sedan.* *他被一辆深色轿车撞倒*
[07:08] Hello, sunshine. How you feelin’ this mornin’? 早上好 小太阳 你今早感觉怎么样
[07:11] Groggy… and nauseous. 头晕 还有点恶心
[07:14] Mm. I’m afraid that’s my fault. 恐怕这是我的错
[07:17] I slipped a few sedatives in your tea last night 我昨晚不小心放了点儿镇静剂在你的茶里
[07:19] and sort of forgot to say “When.” 然后忘记告诉你了
[07:22] You drugged me? 你对我下药了
[07:24] I had to make sure you’d sleep through the night. 我要确保你能安睡整晚
[07:25] Didn’t wanna find you sprawled out 我可不想看到你 手腕全是划伤
[07:27] on the oriental with your wrists slashed. 呈大字型倒在草坪上
[07:29] Spanish omelet? 西班牙式煎蛋饼
[07:32] If you really want to protect the oriental… 如果你真想保护好草坪
[07:34] you’ll put that away. 你最好把它拿走
[07:35] Fine. Let me know what you do like for breakfast, 行 告诉我你早餐想吃什么
[07:37] and I will make that for you tomorrow. 我明天做给你
[07:40] Tomorrow? You’ll be here tomorrow? 明天 你明天还会在这儿吗
[07:43] And into the foreseeable future. 以及不久的将来
[07:45] Didn’t you see my Louis Vuitton bags upstairs? 你没有看到我放在楼上的LV手提箱吗
[07:47] I’m moving in. 我搬进来了
[07:50] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[07:51] You–you don’t have to do that. 你不需要做这些
[07:54] After what you tried to do last night, 目睹你昨晚试图做的事情之后
[07:56] I don’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[07:58] But I’m fine. 但我没事了
[07:59] Last night was just a moment of temporary insanity. 昨晚我只是一时糊涂
[08:02] In the light of day, I feel absolutely… 沐浴在日光下 我感觉相当
[08:07] Did you take the laces out of all my sneakers? 你抽掉了我所有运动鞋上的鞋带吗
[08:09] Yeah, and I also got rid of all your knives, razors, 对 我还收走了你所有的刀具 剃刀
[08:13] pills, cleaning fluid, and your shower curtain. 药丸 洗涤剂和浴帘
[08:15] How could I kill myself with a shower curtain? 我能用浴帘自杀吗
[08:17] You can’t. I just thought it was ugly. 不能 我只是觉得它太丑了
[08:21] Okay. See, this is why you can’t stay here. 好吧 这就是你不能住在这里的原因
[08:24] You will drive me absolutely crazy. 你会把我逼疯的
[08:25] Mm. I’d rather see you in a straitjacket 我宁愿好好管束着你
[08:27] than a coffin. 也不愿你进棺材
[08:29] All right, that’s very sweet, but I am fine now. 你真好 但是我现在没事了
[08:32] It’s a brand-new morning, and I am loving life. 这是一个全新的早晨 我对生活充满热爱
[08:37] Okay. 好吧
[08:38] Now that you are of sound mind, 既然你现在清醒了
[08:42] Why did you want to kill yourself? 你为什么要自杀
[08:49] It’s complicated. 一言难尽
[08:50] I’m sure it is, 那是肯定的
[08:52] and I’m also sure I’m not going anywhere 在我弄明白你为什么带着枪去汽车旅馆之前
[08:54] till I know exactly what made you bring a gun to that motel. 我哪儿都不会去
[08:58] Renee, please, this is so unnecessary. 雷尼 拜托了 真的不需要
[09:07] What’s wrong? 发生什么了
[09:08] I… just got some bad news about your friend, Chuck Vance. 我刚刚得到一个坏消息 关于查克·万斯
[09:24] Susan? 苏珊
[09:41] Susan. 苏珊
[09:45] Can you help me with my bag? 你可以帮我搬下行李箱吗
[09:48] No! No, nobody’s helping her with her bag. 不 不 别帮她搬行李箱
[09:50] Mike, you’re supposed to be sleeping. 麦克 你应该在睡觉的
[09:52] So are you. Where do you think you’re going? 你也是 你打算去哪儿
[09:54] You know where. New York. 你知道去哪 纽约
[09:55] I wrote it all on the note I left on your nightstand. 我留了纸条在床头柜上 上面都写着呢
[09:57] – But I thought– – Looking good, Mike. -但我以为… -身材不错 麦克
[10:00] I thought we discussed this last night. 我以为我们昨晚已经谈妥了
[10:02] You can’t just pick up and leave like this. 你不能就这样拎着行李离开
[10:03] You discussed it. I waited till you went to bed, 我可没答应 我等到你睡下
[10:06] and then I… reconfirmed my plane reservation. 就去确认了我预订的机票
[10:09] Well, if you’re going, you’re going without clothes. 好吧 如果你要走 衣服留下
[10:11] Mike! Wh– 麦克
[10:14] Can you wait a sec? 你能等一会儿吗
[10:16] It feels like you’ve packed for a month. 这行李重得像是收拾了一个月
[10:20] Three weeks. 三周
[10:21] Felix set up meetings with gallery owners, 费利克斯和画廊董事们约好了会见时间
[10:23] and then if all goes well, we can discuss moving there. 如果进展顺利 我们会讨论搬家事宜
[10:25] I’m not moving to New York. 我不会搬去纽约的
[10:27] Why not? 为什么不
[10:28] My plumbing business is here. 我的管道业务都在这里
[10:30] Well, think how much more exciting it’ll be. 想想去了那儿会有多么激动人心吧
[10:31] You’ll be unclogging pipes in the big city. 你将会在一个大城市疏通管道
[10:34] Okay, just stop. This is not about you becoming an artist. 打住 你并非想成为一名艺术家
[10:37] – It’s not? – No. -不是吗 -不是
[10:39] It’s about you running away from Chuck Vance. 你只是想逃避查克·万斯
[10:45] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 你是对的
[10:48] I’m a mess. 我现在一团糟
[10:49] One more interrogation by Chuck, 再多被查克审讯一次
[10:51] and I will crack like an egg, and then I’ll go to jail 我就会露出破绽 然后去蹲监狱
[10:54] and take half the neighborhood with me. 再把一半邻居拖下水
[10:55] I’m sorry. I can’t risk it. 对不起 我冒不起这个险
[10:59] You have to let me go. 你必须得让我走
[11:04] Hey. What’s going on? 嘿 发生什么了
[11:09] Oh, my god. Chuck’s dead? 天呐 查克死了
[11:11] It was some sort of hit and run. That’s–that’s all we know. 是车辆肇事逃逸事故 我们只知道这些
[11:15] So… what happens now? 那么 现在怎样
[11:18] Nothing. It’s all good. 没事了 一切都好了
[11:19] The only person tying us 唯一知道我们和
[11:20] to Alejandro’s murder is gone. 亚历亨德罗被杀有关的人死了
[11:22] Gaby, he was Bree’s boyfriend. 加布 他曾是布里的男朋友
[11:24] Yeah, and if she’d dumped him when I told her, 对 如果她早点听我的话甩了他
[11:26] we wouldn’t have gotten in trouble in the first place. 我们一开始就不会惹上这身麻烦
[11:28] If you’re done, I think it’s time 如果你说完了 我想是时候
[11:31] that we ask the obvious question. 我们该聊聊那个问题了
[11:32] Which is? 什么问题
[11:33] Did somebody do this on purpose? 是有人蓄意这么做的吗
[11:38] Oh, my god. He was murdered? 天哪 他是被谋杀的
[11:41] No! No, no, no, no, no. It was an accident. 不 不 不是 那是场意外
[11:43] It does seem a bit… convenient. 看起来像是 给我们解围了
[11:46] Well, maybe God decided 也许上帝决定通过一个
[11:47] to answer our prayers 在这世上酒后驾车的天使
[11:49] through one of his drunk-driving angels on earth. 来回应我们的祈求
[11:51] Who are we to question God? 谁能质疑上帝呢
[11:55] Look, okay, I admit we were in a lot of trouble there, 好吧 我承认我们之前水身火热的
[11:58] but none of us are that cold-blooded, right? 但我们谁也没那么冷血啊
[12:03] Could it be someone’s trying to protect us? 会不会是有人试图保护我们
[12:05] Oh, my God. Carlos. 天哪 是卡洛斯
[12:07] Hey. Carlos couldn’t have done it. 卡洛斯才不会这么干
[12:09] He’s still in rehab, isn’t he? 他还在戒酒期 不是吗
[12:12] Of course he is! Oh, my God, you guys. 当然了 天哪 你们几个
[12:15] We finally get a lucky break. Let’s just go with it. 我们终于时来运转了 见好就收吧
[12:18] We wanted chuck gone, and now he’s gone. 我们希望摆脱掉查克 现在他死了
[12:19] It’s just a coincidence. 只是巧合而已
[12:21] Coincidence? 巧合而已
[12:22] Yes, Bree, coincidences happen, 没错 布里 巧合时有发生
[12:25] otherwise there wouldn’t be a word for them. 否则也不会有这个词了
[12:27] So, uh, I guess we should just put this behind us 我想我们应该让这事就此打住
[12:30] and… get back to normal. 回归正常的生活
[12:33] Sounds like a plan. 这么说还像回事
[12:35] Are we good, Susan? 我们没事了吧 苏珊
[12:37] Sure. 当然
[12:40] Bree? 布里
[12:43] We all agree this was just an accident? 我们都同意这只是个意外
[12:48] If you say so. 如果你们这么想
[13:01] Tom? Tom, I’ve got big news! 汤姆 汤姆 我有重大的消息
[13:04] You are not gonna believe what has happened to– 你绝不会相信发生了什么事情
[13:08] Bob? 鲍勃
[13:09] What did you do? 你都干了什么
[13:12] You buried a man in the woods? 你把一个人埋在树林里
[13:14] She was merely helping a friend. Don’t forget that. 她只是在帮助一位朋友 别忘了这点
[13:16] You t-told Bob? 你告诉鲍勃了
[13:18] Of course I told Bob. If they arrest you, 我当然要告诉鲍勃了 如果他们逮捕你
[13:20] you’re gonna need an attorney. 你就需要一名律师
[13:21] Tom, I just found out that everybody I invited 汤姆 我刚发现上次我邀请来
[13:23] to my last barbecue 参加烧烤宴的所有人
[13:24] is involved in murder, 都涉嫌一场谋杀案
[13:25] And this is water. 这是杯水吧
[13:27] Scotch. Coming right up. 苏格兰酒 马上就来
[13:28] You shouldn’t have done that. We don’t need a lawyer. 你不该告诉他 我们不需要律师
[13:32] We have to prepare for the worst, Lynette. 我们得做最坏的打算 勒奈特
[13:33] I am not gonna have the kids visit you behind bars 我不想让孩子们在明年的母亲节
[13:35] next mother’s day. 去监狱里探望你
[13:36] No, no, listen to me. 不 不 你听我说
[13:37] Chuck Vance died last night. 查克·万斯昨晚死了
[13:40] What? 什么
[13:40] Hit by a car. 被车撞了
[13:41] Oh, my God! Was that you guys, too? 天哪 那也是你们几个干的吗
[13:44] No! 不是
[13:45] Are you serious? 真的吗
[13:47] And–and Chuck was the only one who knew about the… 而查克是唯一知道…
[13:50] Yeah. 是的
[13:52] okay. 好吧
[13:58] So, Bob… 鲍勃
[14:00] I guess we’re not gonna need you after all. 看来我们不需要你了
[14:03] But if you want, 如果你需要
[14:04] you can totally bill me for this hour. 我可以支付你这一小时的费用
[14:06] Count on it. 算帐上
[14:08] Taking this scotch. 这瓶酒也算上
[14:14] So it’s over? 一切都结束了
[14:16] I think so. 我想是吧
[14:28] Okay, what’s wrong? 好吧 你怎么了
[14:31] The one man who could have put us all in jail is gone. 那个可以把我们关进监狱的人死了
[14:34] We’re home free, 我们可以安然地待在家里
[14:35] but you’re still sitting there, 而你还是正襟危坐
[14:36] more depressed than ever. 比以前更加愁云惨淡
[14:37] I’d like to know why. 我想知道为什么
[14:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:42] Are you… upset that Chuck got killed? 你是在为查克被杀而难受吗
[14:44] A little. 有一点
[14:47] Not so much. 不太多
[14:48] Well, then why are you getting all misty? 那你为什么还这么沮丧
[14:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:52] Why don’t you? 你怎会不知道
[14:53] Why are you getting mad? 你生什么气啊
[14:55] Because we’ve been riding this emotional roller coaster 因为我们为这件事担惊受怕
[14:57] for months now, 已经好几个月了
[14:59] and I’m ready to get off. 现在我准备放下了
[15:00] Well, I’m sorry if I’m not all giggles and sunshine, 很抱歉我没有表现出兴高采烈的样子
[15:05] but I am walking around with a pretty big secret. 可我背负着这么沉重的秘密
[15:07] So what? Everybody’s got a secret. 那又怎么样 人人都有秘密
[15:10] Not as big as mine. I helped bury a body. 都不如我沉重 我协助掩埋了一具尸体
[15:12] And our mechanic does crystal meth. 我们的机械工吸毒
[15:14] Our butcher beats up homeless guys, 我们的屠夫殴打流浪汉
[15:16] and the librarian’s a nymphomaniac. 图书管理员是一个色情狂
[15:17] The world is filled with ordinary people that do nasty things. 这世上到处是普通人 做着不耻的事
[15:22] So man up or dump the guilt. 所以振作起来 别再愧疚了
[15:25] Let’s get on with our lives. 继续过我们自己的生活
[15:33] I know you’re right. Uh… 我知道你说得对
[15:39] It makes no sense for me to be depressed, 我这么沮丧毫无意义
[15:42] and I know Alejandro was a bad guy. 而且我知道亚历亨德罗是个坏人
[15:45] And he deserved to die. 他死有余辜
[15:48] He did. He absolutely did. 的确是 他的确罪有应得
[15:53] Why are you still so… 你为什么还是那么…
[15:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:59] But I’ll figure it out. I swear. 但我会想明白的 我发誓
[16:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:09] Our librarian’s a nymphomaniac? 我们的图书管理员是一个色情狂
[16:11] I made that up. 我瞎编的
[16:12] ’cause I always got a vibe. 因为我一直就有种直觉
[16:14] Let’s just eat. 我们只管吃东西吧
[16:19] – Detective Murphy? – Yeah. -摩非警官 -是的
[16:22] Hi. I just wanted to stop by and say how sorry I was 你好 我只是顺路过来问候一声
[16:26] to hear about Officer Vance. 对万斯警官的遇害 我很抱歉
[16:28] It’s so tragic. Any idea who could have done this? 真是太不幸了 知不知道是谁干的
[16:32] Who are you? 你是谁
[16:33] Oh, I’m Gabrielle Solis. 我是加布丽尔·索利斯
[16:35] I met Chuck through his 我是通过他的女友
[16:36] girlfriend, Bree Van de Kamp. 布里·范德坎普认识的查克
[16:37] She’s a friend of mine. 她是我的一位朋友
[16:40] Woman’s a first class bitch. 那女人可是无敌贱妇
[16:42] Who I rarely talk to ’cause of the bitch thing. 正是如此 我很少和她说话
[16:46] So, um, were there any witnesses? 有目击者吗
[16:51] Everyone here knows what she did to Chuck– 大家都知道她是怎么对查克的
[16:53] Led him on and then broke his heart like it was nothing. 引他上钩 然后又无端地让他伤心欲绝
[16:56] Can’t believe he wanted to marry her. 难以想象他居然想娶她
[16:58] Yeah, I know. 我懂
[16:59] Marrying Bree would have been the worst thing 他要是娶了布里
[17:00] to ever happen to him. 那才是他人生第一大惨剧
[17:04] Well, second worst. 是第二惨才对
[17:05] So any clues– anything at all? 那有什么线索吗
[17:08] Not yet. Excuse me. 还没 失陪
[17:12] Well, you know what I think happened? 知道我的想法吗
[17:14] – Drunk teenagers hitting people with cars. – Yeah. -青少年酒驾撞了人 -好吧
[17:16] It’s a rite of passage with them, like spring break. 这是他们的仪式性事件 就像放春节
[17:19] If I were you guys, I’d be checking the grills 我是警察的话 会去查方圆百里内的
[17:21] of every acne-covered kid within a 100-mile radius. 举办过烧烤会的乳臭未干的小毛头
[17:24] It wasn’t an accident. 这不是一桩意外
[17:27] It wasn’t? 不是意外
[17:28] There were no skid marks, 现场没有刹车痕迹
[17:29] no attempt to slow down or swerve. 也没有试图减速或者转向的迹象
[17:31] Whoever did this was gunning for Chuck. 凶手就是冲着查克去的
[17:35] So… anyone get the make of the car 那…有人看清车貌
[17:38] or… race of the driver? 或者司机的人种吗
[17:41] No, ma’am, but we’re monitoring 没有 太太 但我们已经把整个州的
[17:43] every body shop in the state. 车身修理厂都监控起来了
[17:46] Oh. Okay. 好的
[17:48] Don’t worry. A cop was killed. 别担心 一个警察遇害了
[17:50] We’ll find whoever’s responsible, 凶手定会被缉拿归案
[17:52] and when we do, they are gonna pay, 到时候 他们一定会付出代价
[17:55] big-time. 惨痛的代价
[17:56] Okay. 知道了
[17:58] I’ll be sure to tell Bree. 我可以跟布里交代了
[18:01] That bitch! 那个贱人
[18:12] How’s the history project coming? 历史课题研究得怎么样了
[18:14] Good. I’m drawing a picture of Lincoln’s assassination. 不错 我正在画林肯遇刺图
[18:19] Sweetie, I don’t think he was shot with a stapler. 宝贝 我不觉得他是被订书机打死的
[18:22] That’s a gun, and I think we’re done here. 我画的是枪 跟你无话可说了
[18:31] Sorry for just dropping by without calling, 抱歉没打个电话就贸然过来了
[18:33] especially with the way things have been between us lately. 尤其是最近我们发生了那些不快
[18:36] What’s wrong? 有何贵干
[18:38] It’s this whole Chuck thing. 是关于查克的事
[18:40] Hey, Penny, would you mind throwing those clothes 佩妮 你能帮我把那些衣服
[18:42] in the washing machine for me? 扔到洗衣机里吗
[18:43] Sure. 好
[18:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:47] Come on in. 进来吧
[18:51] – You don’t think it was an accident, do you? – No. -他的死不是意外吧 -对
[18:53] Who could do something like that? 会是谁下手的呢
[18:54] It had to be someone who was trying to protect us. 肯定是想保护我们的人
[18:56] But that means they would have to know about what we did. 但那就意味着他们知道我们的所作所为
[18:59] Who else knows? I mean, 除了我们四个和卡洛斯之外
[19:01] other than the four of us and Carlos? 还有谁知道呢
[19:02] Well, Susan told Mike. 苏珊跟麦克说过
[19:03] – And I told Ben. – And I told Tom. -我跟本说过 -我跟汤姆说过
[19:05] – You told Tom? – Well, you told Ben. -你告诉了汤姆 -你还告诉本了呢
[19:07] Okay, so Ben and Mike and Tom, 好吧 那就还有本 麦克和汤姆知道
[19:09] but that’s it, right? 就他们几个 对吗
[19:10] No one else has been told? 再没人知道了吧
[19:11] No one. 没了
[19:13] Except Tom told Bob. 不算汤姆告诉了鲍勃的话
[19:16] We’re gonna need to write this down. 我们得写下来
[19:19] Okay, the people who were there are in orange. 当时在案发现场的人用橙色标记
[19:21] The people who were told by people who were there are in blue, 被当事人告知的用蓝色标记
[19:24] and the green arrows represent who told whom. 绿色的箭头代表传话方向
[19:27] Wow. We may be good at arts and crafts, 我们可能很有美术天赋
[19:29] but we suck at conspiracy. 但要涉及密谋简直弱爆了
[19:31] What’s the purple question mark? 紫色的问号代表什么
[19:32] That’s whoever wrote the letter. 写恐吓信的人
[19:35] You think they killed Chuck? 你认为是他们杀了查克
[19:36] Who knows? We’re not sure why the letter 谁知道啊 我们也不明白
[19:38] was sent in the first place. 一开始为什么会收到信
[19:40] “I know what you did. It makes me sick. “我知道你干的好事 真恶心”
[19:42] I’m going to tell”? Sounds like a threat to me. “我要告诉别人” 听起来像是恐吓
[19:44] But why kill someone else 但那人为什么杀了一个
[19:45] who has the same goal? 跟他意图相同的人
[19:46] It doesn’t make any sense. 这不合乎情理啊
[19:49] None of it makes any sense. 所有这些事没一件在情理之中
[19:51] I mean, we know these people. 我们了解这些人
[19:52] None of them would commit a cold-blooded murder. 他们都不是冷血杀手
[19:57] Oh, God. 天啊
[19:59] What if someone else knows? 万一还有别人知道呢
[20:09] Hey. How are the girls? 孩子们怎么样
[20:12] Juanita demanded ice cream for lunch. 胡安妮塔午饭要吃冰淇淋
[20:14] What’d you say? 你怎么说的
[20:15] She’s bigger than me. What do you think I said? 她块头比我还大 我能怎么说
[20:18] And don’t give me that look. 别用那种眼神看我
[20:19] You said you’d be home by feeding time. 你之前说午饭时间能回来的
[20:22] Sorry. I’ve been all over town looking for my husband. 抱歉 我满城疯找我丈夫
[20:25] Carlos went A.W.O.L. from rehab last night, 卡洛斯昨晚擅自离开了康复中心
[20:26] and I have no idea where he is. 而我根本不知道他的下落
[20:28] Want a hint? 需要线索吗
[20:30] You know? 你知道
[20:31] He dragged his can upstairs about two hours ago, 大约2小时以前 他拖着酒瓶子上了楼
[20:33] drunk as a Red Sox pitcher in the bottom of the 9th. 醉得像第九局下半局的红袜队投手一样
[20:36] Karen, I don’t know how to thank you. 凯伦 真不知道该怎么谢你了
[20:39] I’m on a fixed income. Let’s use our imagination? 我现在只有固定收入 要不我们谈个价
[20:44] Oh, thank God! I was so worried! 谢天谢地 我担心死了
[20:46] Where were you last night? 你昨晚去哪里了
[20:48] You can tell me the truth. I won’t judge. 你说实话 我不会怪你
[20:50] I’ll be totally supportive. 一定会为你着想
[20:54] Wake up, you pathetic boozehound! 醒醒 你这个悲催的醉鬼
[20:55] Where the hell were you last night?! 昨晚到底去哪里了
[20:57] Oh, where am I now? 我现在在哪里
[20:58] Ohh! I’m home! 在家啊
[21:01] No, no, no, no, no, no. Open your eyes. Focus. 别别别 睁开眼 集中精神想想
[21:03] Okay, after you checked yourself out of rehab, 你办完手续离开了康复中心
[21:05] you got in the car. Where did you go? 上车以后 你都去过哪里
[21:08] I drove to a bar. 我开车到了酒吧
[21:09] I drank a lot of shots… 喝了很多杯
[21:13] And I don’t remember much else. 其它的不怎么记得了
[21:16] Do you remember killing someone? 记不记得自己杀过人
[21:19] Oh, look who’s sober now. 这下清醒了吧
[21:21] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[21:23] Chuck Vance was killed last night 查克·万斯昨晚被撞死了
[21:24] by a hit and run driver. 司机肇事后逃逸
[21:26] Chuck’s dead? 查克死了
[21:29] And you think I did it? 你以为是我干的
[21:32] You think I killed someone? 你认为我杀了人
[21:34] Ahem. Alejandro. 亚历亨德罗不就是吗
[21:36] It’s not like potato chips, Gaby! 这又不像炸薯片 加布
[21:38] You were upset, and you were drinking. 你当时心情不好 又喝了酒
[21:40] He was hit on Lake Street. 他是在湖滨街被撞的
[21:41] That’s only a few blocks from the rehab center. 那离康复中心只有几条街之隔
[21:46] I don’t remember. 我想不起来了
[21:47] You have to. 必须想起来
[21:48] The police are all over this thing. 警察都在查这事呢
[21:50] They’re looking for witnesses. They’re trying to find the car. 他们在找目击证人 还有肇事车辆
[21:55] Oh, wait. That’s it. The car. 等等 对了 汽车
[21:58] All we have to do is check the car. 我们只要检查下车子
[21:59] If you hit him, it’ll be obvious. 如果是你撞的 痕迹会很明显
[22:09] Honey, where’s your car? 亲爱的 你的车呢
[22:10] That’s a really good question. 问得好
[22:23] Why did you turn the light on? 开灯做什么
[22:26] I’m checking up on you. How you doing? 我来看看你 你感觉如何
[22:29] Fine. 挺好的
[22:30] Really? 确定吗
[22:31] ’cause last night you were suicidal, 昨晚你先是自杀未遂
[22:33] and that was before you found out your boyfriend was dead. 然后又发现前男友出车祸死了
[22:36] I would think you’d be an emotional mess right about now. 你现在心力交瘁吧
[22:41] It’s been an interesting couple of days, 这几天过得真是有意思
[22:43] but I’m holding my own. 但我能撑得住
[22:46] See, here’s my problem. 现在问题是
[22:50] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[22:52] You don’t have to believe me. 你不必相信我
[22:53] All you have to do is turn off the light 你要做的就是 出门的时候
[22:55] as you leave the room. 把灯关了
[22:57] Bree, you need to talk about this. 布里 你得跟我好好谈谈
[22:59] Repressing your feelings is not healthy. 不然会憋出内伤的
[23:04] And since when are you a therapist? 你什么时候成治疗师了
[23:06] Uh, excuse me. I took intro to psych 拜托 我可学过心理学入门
[23:08] and once slept with my shrink. I think I’m qualified. 还跟心理医生上过床 够格了吧
[23:11] Well, as impressive as those credentials are, 这些资历确实不凡
[23:14] my feelings are not your concern. 可我的心情不用你操心
[23:16] They became my concern when I caught you 从发现你差点吞颗枪子以后
[23:18] about to swallow the business end of a Smith & Wesson. 我就不得不操这份心了
[23:22] Now I’m not leaving this room until you tell me why. 除非你告诉我为什么自杀 我是不会走的
[23:29] I can’t. 我不能说
[23:31] Other people are involved– people that you know. 因为涉及到别人 你认识的人
[23:35] Well… I can keep my mouth shut. 我可以保守秘密的
[23:40] Renee… 雷尼…
[23:41] Oh, you can trust me. We’re friends, right? 你可以信任我 我们不是朋友吗
[23:45] Not really. 其实不算
[23:47] Not really? 不算
[23:49] I’m not trying to be rude. Yes, I mean, we’re– 我不想冒犯你 不过我们只是
[23:52] Well, we socialize. You’ve been to my home. 一起社交往来 我请你来过我家
[23:53] I’ve been to yours. We’re friendly, 我也去过你家 我们关系不错
[23:55] but that doesn’t make us friends. 但真的没到朋友那地步
[24:01] Okay. 好吧
[24:02] You know what I mean. 你明白我的意思
[24:03] You and I don’t talk about important things. 我们之间只谈论些无关紧要的小事
[24:05] We’ve never had a deep conversation. 并没真正交心过
[24:08] We’re not… 我们不是…
[24:10] Friends. 朋友
[24:13] And now I’ve upset you, and that wasn’t my intention. 现在我又把你惹毛了 我不是故意的
[24:16] Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. 别担心我了 我没事
[24:23] And by the way, 顺便说一句
[24:25] I don’t think you have any friends. 我觉得你根本没朋友
[24:27] In fact, I don’t think you care about anyone at all, 说实话 我觉得你根本不在意任何人
[24:29] because if you did, you never would have considered 如果你在意 就不会想找家破旅馆
[24:31] splattering your brains against the wall of some cheap motel. 开枪射得自己脑浆遍地了
[24:35] Okay, that’s it. Would you please get out of my house? 够了 你现在可以离开我家了吗
[24:38] No! Not until I’m convinced you are no longer 不可以 直到我确定你不会
[24:41] a danger to yourself. 拿自己生命开玩笑
[24:43] I will not allow anyone to kill themselves, 我不允许任何人
[24:45] not on my watch. 在我眼皮底下自杀
[24:48] I will not go through that again. 我不会再让自己经受一次
[25:18] This is a funeral. 这可是葬礼
[25:19] You have got to stop smiling. 别再笑了
[25:22] Sorry. 抱歉
[25:24] I’m just so relieved. 只是感觉解脱了
[25:26] I really thought I was dead in the water there. 我本以为自己死定了
[25:28] Yeah, we were very lucky. 我们很幸运
[25:32] Listen, I can’t thank you enough 千言万语都无法表达
[25:34] for everything you have done for me. 我对你的感激
[25:36] It’s no big deal. 应该的
[25:38] One minute you’re boarding a plane to Paris, 上一秒你还准备登机飞往巴黎
[25:40] then the next, you rush to my side. 下一秒你就为我赶来
[25:44] Well, you do know in spite of everything, 你要知道 不管我们之间发生什么事
[25:46] you still mean the world to me. 你在我心中依然是最重要的
[25:50] If I didn’t before, I do now. 以前可能不明白 现在知道了
[26:00] Hey, I-I know it’s not Paris, 我知道这儿不如巴黎
[26:02] but you wanna come over later for movie night with the kids? 但结束后愿意过来跟孩子们过电影之夜吗
[26:07] That’d be great. 乐意之极
[26:10] I’ll bring a pizza so you don’t have to cook. 我点个披萨带过去 你就不用做饭了
[26:12] Fantastic. 棒极了
[26:19] Lynette. 勒奈特
[26:21] Sorry. 抱歉
[26:34] Here you go, dear. 给你 亲爱的
[26:35] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢
[26:37] I can’t believe I forgot to bring tissue to a funeral. 来参加葬礼居然没带纸巾
[26:40] Oh, you keep it. I don’t really cry at funerals, 留着吧 我在葬礼上一般不会哭的
[26:43] Not anymore. 不再哭了
[26:45] – No. – Well, when you’re young, -真的吗 -年轻的时候
[26:47] death always comes as such a shock, 我们总会被死亡打击
[26:49] as if the universe is unfair. 觉得世界真不公平
[26:52] But when you get to my age, 但到了我这年龄
[26:54] you realize that death is just the end of the story. 你就会明白死亡就像故事的结局一样平常
[27:00] The phone call comes. 你接到讣告的电话
[27:03] You shed a few tears, 流点眼泪
[27:05] and then you get together 然后大家聚在一起
[27:06] and celebrate the life that was. 庆祝这段生命的过往
[27:09] – That’s it. – What? -说得没错 -什么
[27:11] Thank you so much! 实在太感谢你了
[27:13] You will never know how helpful you’ve been. 你永远不会知道自己帮了多大的忙
[27:16] Oh, I’m so glad. 很高兴能帮上忙
[27:18] Were you close with my nephew? 你跟我侄子关系很好吗
[27:20] Oh, no. Oh. 才怪
[27:23] But he did interrogate me once. 不过他审问过我一次
[27:25] He did a lovely job. 他是个好警察
[27:33] Hey, Gaby, you got a minute? 加比 有时间吗
[27:37] Listen. 我问你
[27:38] What was Alejandro’s alias? 亚历亨德罗化名是什么来着
[27:41] Seriously? We’re talking about this here? 认真的吗 你想在这谈这事吗
[27:42] Chuck told me in my interrogation, 查克审问我的时候告诉过我
[27:44] but I can’t remember. 但我记不起来了
[27:45] – Pablo? Paco? – Ramon Ranchez. -帕布罗还是帕克 -是雷蒙·桑切斯
[27:48] Right, right, and he was living in… 对对对 他家住在…
[27:50] Oklahoma City. What do you need this for? 俄克拉荷马城 问这个做什么
[27:52] I… W-wanna light a candle for him, 我想为他点根蜡烛
[27:55] and I thought I should know all of his names. 我觉得有必要知道他用过的名字
[27:57] You only light candles for people who you want to bless. 我们点蜡烛 是为了给逝者祈福
[28:00] That’s right, and he was a bad guy. 说得对 他生前是个坏蛋
[28:01] I’m gonna go blow out that candle. 我这就去把那根蜡烛吹灭
[28:10] What the hell are we doing here? 我们来这里到底是要干什么
[28:11] There are cops everywhere. 到处都是警察
[28:14] It’s a cop funeral. What’d you expect? Clowns? 警察的葬礼上你还想见到谁 小丑吗
[28:16] I am taking a huge risk by being here. 我来这可是冒着很大风险的
[28:19] No, you’re paying your respects. 不 你是来悼念死者的
[28:20] That’s what innocent people do. 要若无其事像无辜的人一样
[28:24] Okay. 好吧
[28:26] If I’m so innocent, 我要是无辜的
[28:27] then why is that cop staring at me? 为什么那个警察一直盯着我看
[28:32] Just stop acting so guilty. 别那么心虚
[28:34] He takes one look at your face, 他看你的时候
[28:35] and you say– 你就说
[28:36] Hi, officer. 你好 警官
[28:37] Hello. Carlos, right? Remember me? 你们好 你是卡洛斯吧 还记得我吗
[28:42] No. 不记得
[28:43] I’m not surprised. You were pretty wasted 意料之中 那天晚上
[28:45] when you came into the station the other night. 你来警局的时候已经是醉醺醺的了
[28:49] You went to the police station? 你竟然去了警局
[28:51] Yeah. He said he wanted to make a confession– 是啊 他说要自首
[28:53] something about beating somebody with a candlestick? 说自己曾经用烛台袭击过人
[28:57] Oh, Carlos, you shouldn’t have done that. 卡洛斯 你真不该这么做
[29:01] What else did he say? 他还说什么了
[29:02] Well, that’s when the news came in about Detective Vance, 之后就传来了万斯警探去世的消息
[29:05] and, uh, all hell broke loose. 局里顿时一团乱
[29:07] By the time things settled, he was gone. 等事情忙完 他都走了
[29:11] So who’s this person you assaulted? 你用烛台打了谁
[29:16] That would be me. 我
[29:18] You? 你
[29:19] Yeah. I’m a bit of a handful. 没错 我有点难搞
[29:24] You hit your wife with a candlestick? 你竟然用烛台打老婆
[29:26] He hit me back. 他那是还击
[29:27] In his defense, I’d just popped him with a baseball bat. 属于自卫 我用棒球棒打他在先
[29:33] So do you wanna file charges? 那你想起诉他吗
[29:37] Or do you? 还是你要起诉她
[29:39] Oh! We’re good. 不用了
[29:40] This thing we got isn’t pretty, but it works. 我们相处的方式有点过激 但挺奏效的
[29:50] So who was it? 那个人是谁
[29:53] Who was what? 哪个人 怎么了
[29:57] The person you knew who committed suicide. 你认识的那个自杀的人
[30:02] That’s something I only discuss with friends. 这事我只跟朋友说
[30:13] It was my mother. 是我妈妈
[30:16] She’d tried it once before. 她之前有过一次自杀未遂
[30:19] Pills. 吃了安眠药
[30:20] But I found her in time. 幸亏我发现得及时
[30:23] And then… 后来
[30:25] One morning I saw that look in her eyes again. 有天早上她的眼里又出现了那种神情
[30:29] Not… sad, just… 不是悲伤 而是
[30:33] empty. 空虚
[30:35] She swore to me she’d be fine, so I… 她向我保证不会做傻事 我就
[30:39] I went to school. 我就去上学了
[30:46] And by the time I got back… 等我一回家…
[30:52] Well… how was I supposed to know 我怎么知道
[30:54] she was gonna pull it off this time? 那次她真的会自杀
[30:59] Oh, Renee, I am so sorry. 雷尼 我很遗憾
[31:04] Yeah. 没错
[31:06] That’s what the note said– 她留的字条上也是这么说的
[31:08] “I’m sorry.” “抱歉”
[31:10] That’s it. 就这两个字
[31:14] I don’t have a mom for the rest of my life, 我这辈子 都没有了妈妈
[31:17] and she thinks those two little words… 难道区区”抱歉”二字
[31:21] are gonna make up for that? 就能弥补我的损失吗
[31:31] Many years ago, 很多年前
[31:34] a neighbor and a good friend of ours… 我们的一位邻居 闺蜜
[31:38] took her life. 也自杀了
[31:41] And that left us all heartbroken and perplexed. 她的死让我们伤心欲绝 不知所措
[31:48] But somehow, when I was alone in that hotel room, 但不知为何 那天我一个人在酒店房间
[31:54] I forgot about all the pain she caused. 竟忘了她离世给我们带来的痛苦
[31:59] In those awful moments, 在那些挣扎的时刻
[32:02] I thought maybe she had the answer. 我本以为她能给我解脱的答案
[32:10] But then you showed up. Thank God. 没想到你来了 谢天谢地
[32:18] You will always be the person who saved my life. 我永远会都记得 是你救我一命
[32:23] And now that I’ve had time to think about it… 现在想想
[32:28] I realize that makes you the best friend I’ll ever have. 我意识到你才是我最好的朋友
[32:52] Hey! Look who’s here with a pizza and a DVD. 看看谁回来了 还带来了披萨和电影碟片
[32:56] Ooh, Mario’s. That’s excellent. 还是马里奥的 棒极了
[32:59] Mom, you let dad pick out the movie? 妈妈 你让爸爸选的电影
[33:01] Hey, my taste in movies is as good as my taste in pizza. 我挑电影的品位和挑披萨的一样棒
[33:04] Great, that means the pizza’s gonna be black and white 太棒了 这么说披萨也是黑白色的
[33:06] and three hours long. 还要吃三小时那么久
[33:07] Oh, excuse me. 你说什么
[33:08] “Citizen Kane,” “Marty,” “Casablanca”– 《公民凯恩》 《马蒂》 《卡萨布兰卡》
[33:10] What do all these movies have in common? 这三部片子的共同点是什么
[33:12] We fell asleep during them? 给我们催眠
[33:14] They’re classics. 部部是经典
[33:17] “Here’s looking at you, kid.” “就看你的了 孩子”
[33:19] Here’s looking at my iphone, dad. 我就看iPhone的了 老爸
[33:21] Hey! Be nice. I’m sure your dad picked out 别那么刻薄 我敢肯定这回
[33:23] something really fun this time. What’d you get? 你爸爸挑的片子肯定不赖 是什么
[33:26] “Old Yeller.” 《父亲离家时》
[33:28] Oh, Tom, you make this so hard. 汤姆 我可真挺不了你了
[33:31] Why? What I’ve seen of it is great. 为什么 这电影我看过的部分都挺好
[33:33] My folks always sent me to bed before the ending. 不过我爸妈在结尾时总让我回去睡觉
[33:35] Is there–is there swearing or something? 结局是 结局是有脏话还是有那什么
[33:37] Something. How about we eat? 确实有点 先吃饭吧
[33:44] Everything good? 没问题吧
[33:45] Yeah. It’s just, you never remember I like the thin crust. 没有 你永远记不住我喜欢薄脆的
[33:51] But it doesn’t matter. Thank you for getting it. 不过没关系 谢谢你买回来
[33:54] Who’s hungry? 谁饿了
[33:55] Oh, I am. 我饿了
[34:04] Good news. The police found the car. 好消息 警察找到了咱家的车
[34:06] You left it in their parking lot. 你扔在人家停车场了
[34:08] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[34:09] Mrs. Mccluskey’s gonna 明天早饭后
[34:10] drive us over there after breakfast, 麦克卢斯基太太开车送我们过去取车
[34:12] then I will drive you back to rehab. 然后我送你回去戒酒
[34:16] Sounds like a plan. 就这么定了
[34:25] Babe. 宝贝
[34:29] I’m sorry about all this. 对不起
[34:32] I know I’ve put you and the kids through so much. 我知道这段日子让你和孩子受苦了
[34:37] I’m gonna try and get back here as soon as I can. 我会尽快戒酒 尽快回来
[34:42] You forget about us. 别操心我们了
[34:44] You just worry about getting better. 还是多想想自己吧
[34:45] I can hold down the fort. No problem. 我能战胜酒瘾 完全没问题
[34:58] I have something else I need to tell you. 还有个事我要告诉你
[35:03] What’s that? 什么事
[35:05] I love you. 我爱你
[35:09] I know you know that. 我知道 你心里很清楚
[35:12] I just don’t think we say it enough. 我只觉得我们说得还不够多
[35:15] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[35:25] One more thing. 还有件事
[35:29] What? 什么
[35:31] If you ever go to the police again 如果下次你再这样 不事先告诉我
[35:35] and confess something without talking to me first, 就冲去警察局坦白罪行
[35:38] I will be burying another body in the woods. 我就得在树林里再埋一具尸体了
[35:42] You got it? 知道了吗
[35:46] Good. 很好
[35:48] I’ll see you in the morning. 明早见
[35:59] Hey, you want a beer? 要来瓶啤酒吗
[36:01] Oh, you got the Belgian kind? 你买了比利时口味的
[36:03] – I love that stuff. – I know. -我喜欢这个 -我知道
[36:07] Thanks for clearing the table. 谢谢你帮忙清理了桌子
[36:08] I believe that has been the hardest part of our separation. 我俩分居后 这是我最难办的事了
[36:10] God, for me? It’s the laundry. 天 对我来说 那就是洗衣服了
[36:13] I-I found out I am more inclined to buy new socks… 我发现我简直宁愿去买新袜子
[36:16] than to wash the dirty ones. 都不愿意把脏袜子洗了
[36:18] Hey, thanks again for giving up your trip. 还是得谢谢你放弃了旅行
[36:21] It really meant a lot to me. 对我来说意义重大
[36:24] No problem. 没关系
[36:26] And please apologize to Jane. 还有拜托向简道歉
[36:29] She must be furious. 她一定很火大
[36:31] I doubt it. She’s not really like that. 难说 她不是那种人
[36:34] Tom, I know women. 汤姆 我了解女人
[36:36] There’s a Lynette voodoo doll 就我们说话这会儿 有个照我样子扎的小人
[36:37] being dropped off the Eiffel Tower as we speak. 从埃菲尔铁塔上被扔下去了
[36:40] No, it’s weird, but, uh, 说来是奇怪 但是
[36:43] Jane doesn’t hang on to anger. 简的脾气很好 不大生气
[36:44] Ah. Uh, okay. 好吧
[36:47] You don’t–you don’t– you don’t know her. 你不 你不 你不了解她
[36:49] She’s– she’s very forgiving. 她 很宽容的
[36:50] Ah. Fine. Got it. She’s terrific. 好吧 懂了 她啥都好
[36:55] Well, I’ll give you an example. 那我给你举个例子
[36:56] She would never criticize the pizza I brought over. 她就从来不会埋怨我带回来的披萨
[37:00] What? 什么
[37:01] Well, you had to point out that I didn’t get the thin crust. 你就一定会指出我没有买薄脆的
[37:05] I know, I know. The second I said it, 我知道 我知道 话说出口的时候
[37:08] I realized I shouldn’t have. It just… Came out. 我就意识到不该说 就是没忍住
[37:11] Exactly. It’s just a– it’s a reflex for you. 没错 对你来说 那就是条件反射
[37:14] You can’t help it. 你自己也没办法
[37:16] Well… 那个
[37:20] Maybe that’s because I keep hoping 可能是因为我一直希望
[37:22] if I say something enough, you’ll finally hear me. 如果我多说几次 你总会听进去
[37:24] I mean… 我是说
[37:29] 23 years of telling you the kind of pizza I like, 我对你说了二十三年 我喜欢什么样的披萨
[37:31] and it still doesn’t occur to you to get it. 而你还是没想过去买
[37:33] It makes me feel like I don’t matter. 让我觉得自己无关紧要
[37:40] Wow, I didn’t realize. 我确实没意识到
[37:44] I know. 我知道
[37:49] I shouldn’t have compared you to Jane. 我不该拿你和简比较
[37:51] that wasn’t right. 那样不对
[37:56] That’s okay. 没关系
[38:02] She’s really good to you, huh? 她对你真是很好吧
[38:18] Then I think you should go to Paris. 那我觉得你应该去巴黎
[38:23] What? 什么
[38:24] Yeah. 对
[38:29] ‘Cause otherwise, you’ll always wonder 否则的话 你会一直想着
[38:31] if she could make you happy. 她是不是能让你开心
[38:34] And didn’t we say that was the point of us separating? 这不就是我们分开的原因吗
[38:47] Could I still stay and watch the movie? 我还能留下把电影看完吗
[38:51] Of course. 当然
[39:18] Susan? 苏珊
[39:30] You gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[39:33] Susan, what do you think you’re doing? 苏珊 你到底在干什么
[39:36] Oh, I remember this house. 我记得这座房子
[39:38] The half naked guy runs out, and I don’t get my fare. 半裸男跑出来 我的车费泡汤
[39:41] Here. Huh? 拿去 好吧
[39:42] Oh, no, no, put that back. You’ll get your fare this time. 不不 拿回去 这次你会收到车钱的
[39:46] Honey, I’m sorry, but I have to go. 亲爱的 很抱歉 可我必须得走
[39:48] I-it’s all in my note. 我的话全在纸条里了
[39:50] What is it with you and notes lately? 你最近怎么这么爱写纸条了
[39:52] You were asleep when I came home from the funeral. 我从葬礼回来的时候你已经睡着了
[39:54] Well, if you’re taking off to New York, you wake me up! 你要是想去纽约 就该叫醒我
[39:57] I’m not going to New York. 我不是要去纽约
[39:58] I’m going to Oklahoma. 我要去俄克拉荷马
[39:59] And now I’m… Just confused. 我 我糊涂了
[40:02] Okay, two minutes. 等两分钟
[40:09] You asked me why I still feel so guilty. 你问过我 为什么我还是觉得歉疚
[40:13] I finally figured it out. He got a phone call. 我终于想明白了 是有人给他打电话
[40:16] Who got a phone call? 有人给谁打电话
[40:18] Alejandro. 亚历亨德罗
[40:19] When we were putting his body into the ground, 我们把他的尸体入土的时候
[40:22] his phone rang. Do you know what that means? 他的电话响了 你知道这意味着什么吗
[40:25] He had really good cell phone service? 他的手机信号很好
[40:27] It means he has a family, 意味着他有个家庭
[40:29] and they have no idea where he is. 而他们不知道他在哪
[40:32] It must be tearing them apart. 这一定让他们操心坏了
[40:33] I mean, he did something horrible, not them. 他是干了坏事 可他们没有
[40:38] They shouldn’t have to suffer, too. 他们不应该这么受苦
[40:42] And what exactly are you gonna do about it? 那你要去干什么呢
[40:45] I’m not sure yet. 我还不知道
[40:48] I just know I have to see if they’re okay. 但我得去看看他们是不是还好
[40:53] I think it’s the only way 我想这是我
[40:53] I’m ever getting back to normal. 能回归正常的唯一办法
[41:00] Well, then I guess you gotta go. 好吧 那我想你非去不可了
[41:26] Hey! Where are you off to? 你这是要去哪
[41:29] I’m just… Visiting some family. 我去 看望家人
[41:32] Oh, that sounds like fun. Well, have a good trip. 听起来挺有意思 旅途愉快
[41:38] It’s a lonely business keeping secrets. 保守秘密让人寂寞难耐
[41:42] That’s why we all search for someone we can confide in… 因此我们都在寻求倾诉的对象
[41:49] An ally who will understand. 一名通情达理的同伴
[41:57] An advisor we can trust. 一位可信任的参谋
[42:04] A friend who will never judge. 一个从不批判的朋友
[42:11] Yes, we all need help hiding 是的 我们都需要帮助
[42:14] the darkest truths of our lives. 来隐藏生命中黑暗的真相
[42:19] Because as soon as you’ve told one secret… 因为一旦你说出一个秘密
[42:27] Another is likely to appear. 另一个又会接踵而至
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme