时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Detective Vance got aggressive… | 万斯警探咄咄逼人 |
[00:05] | Have you seen this man?? | 你见过这男人吗 |
[00:07] | But Ben came to the rescue. | 本英雄救美 |
[00:08] | It’s pretty hard to build a case without a body. | 没有尸体是很难立案的 |
[00:10] | I’ll take care of it. | 这事交给我 |
[00:12] | And Mike got rid of the body. | 麦克藏尸灭迹 |
[00:15] | But so many secrets led to a falling-out… | 可太多的秘密引起了内部纷争 |
[00:18] | – We’re done. – Don’t you think you’re overreacting? | -我们完了 -你不觉得你反应有点过激了吗 |
[00:21] | I don’t think she is. | 我觉得她没有 |
[00:24] | And Susan expressed her anger the only way she knew how. | 于是苏珊用她特有的方式宣泄怨愤 |
[00:35] | There is nothing more peaceful | 没有哪里比紫藤郡夜晚的 |
[00:36] | than the sounds of Wisteria Lane at night. | 悄然声息 更为宁静的了 |
[00:42] | Whether it’s the murmur of a neighbor’s television… | 不管是邻居家电视的嘈杂声 |
[00:49] | The hum of the street lamps… | 路灯的嗡嗡声 |
[00:55] | Or the songs of the night birds… | 还是夜莺的歌声 |
[01:01] | Wisteria Lane is so peaceful | 紫藤郡如此宁静 |
[01:03] | that even the slightest disturbance… | 即使一点点动静 |
[01:07] | can be very alarming. | 也能把人惊醒 |
[01:15] | 9-1-1. | null |
[01:15] | There’s an intruder in my home. | 有人闯进我家 |
[01:16] | I’m at 4355 Wisteria Lane. Please hurry. | 我在紫藤郡4355号 请火速赶来 |
[01:39] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[01:42] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[01:43] | Hello, Bree. | 你好 布里 |
[01:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[01:47] | I could have shot you. | 我差点误杀你 |
[01:48] | I heard your call over the radio. | 我听到你报警了 |
[01:50] | When I got here, the door was wide open, so… | 我到这里的时候 门大开着 所以… |
[01:56] | I’m just gonna have a look around. | 我要四处看看 |
[02:00] | If you don’t mind putting the gun in your pocket | 你不介意把枪放进口袋 |
[02:02] | while I do. | 我还介意呢 |
[02:10] | So tell me again what you heard. | 再说一遍 你听到了什么 |
[02:13] | Um, a loud bang and then some footsteps, | 一声巨响 接着就是脚步声 |
[02:17] | Like, um, like someone had forced their way in. | 像是有人破门而入 |
[02:21] | Are you sure you didn’t accidentally leave the door open? | 你确定没忘锁门吗 |
[02:24] | I’m positive I locked it. | 我肯定锁了 |
[02:26] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[02:29] | Maybe it was just some drifter looking for a few bucks, | 可能是哪个流浪汉想来讨点钱 |
[02:31] | and you scared him off. | 你把人家给吓跑了 |
[02:32] | We don’t get a lot of drifters around here. | 这里附近没什么流浪汉 |
[02:35] | Except for that guy we saw | 除了几个月前 |
[02:36] | right out front a few months ago. | 我们在你家正门前看到的那个 |
[02:40] | The one who turned up as a missing person? | 就是后来被报失踪的那个 |
[02:42] | I told you, I don’t remember anything about that. | 我说了 我对他一点印象都没 |
[02:45] | And yet you’re positive you locked your door | 但你肯定你昨晚上床前 |
[02:47] | before you went to bed last night. | 锁了门 |
[02:49] | It’s funny, the things we remember | 有意思 有些事能记得 |
[02:52] | and the things we don’t. | 有些事记不得 |
[02:54] | Are you interrogating me? | 你是在质问我吗 |
[02:56] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[02:59] | You’re a victim. | 你是个受害者 |
[03:01] | And why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[03:03] | Because it’s obvious to me what’s going on here. | 在我看来 这再明显不过了吧 |
[03:07] | Someone’s sending you a message. | 有人在暗示你 |
[03:11] | What kind of message? | 暗示什么 |
[03:12] | Maybe they think you’re hiding something. | 或许他们认为你有事相瞒 |
[03:15] | Maybe they’re trying to rattle you, | 也许他们想乱你阵脚 |
[03:18] | hoping you’ll slip up. | 让你栽跟头 |
[03:20] | Or maybe they just don’t want you | 也可能他们只是想让你 |
[03:21] | to feel safe in your own home. | 在自己家失去安全感 |
[03:27] | Yes, there’s nothing more peaceful | 没错 没有比紫藤郡的夜晚 |
[03:30] | than a night on Wisteria Lane. | 更宁静的了 |
[03:33] | But I wouldn’t lose any sleep over this, Bree. | 但我不会再漏掉蜘丝马迹了 布里 |
[03:36] | I’ll be keeping an eye on you. | 我会密切关注你 |
[03:39] | Until someone comes along… | 直到有人出现 |
[03:43] | and disturbs the peace. | 打破宁静 |
[03:59] | In a stressful world, | 如今压力无处不在 |
[04:01] | We can all be forgiven for having a few weaknesses. | 有些弱点 大可宽恕原谅 |
[04:07] | Some of us are lured by a sweet treat… | 有些人被甜点诱惑 |
[04:11] | Others, by a sad face. | 另一些被愁容打动 |
[04:17] | And still others, by the pull of a great novel. | 还有些人 则被精彩小说感染 |
[04:23] | But Gabrielle Solis was about to discover | 但加布丽尔·索利斯即将发现 |
[04:26] | that some weaknesses… | 有些弱点 |
[04:28] | Is he yours? | 他是你家的吗 |
[04:31] | Aren’t so easy to forgive. | 没那么容易被人原谅 |
[04:35] | Depends. Is he drunk? | 那得看情况 他醉了吗 |
[04:37] | Unless he throws up in cabs when he’s sober? | 除非他在清醒的情况下也会吐在车里 |
[04:42] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:43] | Here’s 20 bucks for the ride | 这20块是打车费 |
[04:46] | And another 20 for your upholstery. | 另外20块是给你洗车的 |
[04:52] | This will make you feel better. | 吃这个能舒服些 |
[04:53] | Oh, it smells like hot sauce. | 味道像辣椒酱 |
[04:55] | Yeah, it’s a Mexican hangover cure. | 对 这是墨西哥醒酒偏方 |
[04:57] | It’s the only thing I inherited from my family | 这是我从我们家继承下来的 |
[04:58] | that’s actually worth anything. | 唯一有实际用途的东西 |
[05:03] | I’m really sorry about all this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:07] | I thought it would get better after Ben did what he did, but… | 我以为本处理此事之后 我就会好起来 |
[05:11] | it hasn’t. | 结果却没有 |
[05:12] | Maybe we need to get you help, | 或许我们该找人帮你 |
[05:14] | like rehab or something. | 比如戒酒之类的 |
[05:16] | I’m not addicted, Gaby. | 我没酒瘾 加布 |
[05:18] | It’s just when I’m stressed, this is what I do. | 我只是压力太大时 才会这么做 |
[05:21] | Really? You were stressed on the golf course this morning? | 是吗 你今早打高尔夫也有压力吗 |
[05:24] | It was work, | 这是公事 |
[05:25] | and there’s always drinking when it’s work. | 每逢公事 总免不了喝酒 |
[05:28] | We’re golfing with a client– beer. | 我们和客户打高尔夫 就喝啤酒 |
[05:29] | We’re hammering out a deal– wine. | 极力促成交易时 喝葡萄酒 |
[05:31] | We make the deal–champagne. | 一旦成交 就喝香槟 |
[05:33] | Well, maybe you need to take a little time away from work. | 或许你该暂缓手头的工作 |
[05:36] | Dry out. Kick-start your sobriety. | 戒酒 先保持清醒 |
[05:38] | I am the C.E.O. | 我是首席执行官 |
[05:39] | If I do that, the whole place will fall apart. | 如果我这么做 公司就倒了 |
[05:41] | And if you don’t, you’ll fall apart. | 你要不这么做 你就得倒了 |
[05:46] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[05:49] | But I can’t do it today. I got payroll to sign. | 可我今天不行 我还有工资表要签 |
[05:51] | But you’re sweating bourbon. You’re not going anywhere. | 可你还浑身酒气 哪儿都不准去 |
[05:53] | I’ll go in and I’ll sign it for you. | 我去替你签 |
[05:55] | You can’t sign my name. | 你可代签不了 |
[05:56] | Oh, please, I forge your signature all the time. | 少来了 我一直都在伪造你的签字 |
[05:58] | How else do you think I got that platinum card? | 不然你以为我是怎么得到那张白金卡的 |
[06:02] | Wow, I must be in bad shape. | 我一定是太虚了 |
[06:03] | I don’t even have the energy to get mad. | 连发火的力气都没 |
[06:05] | Well, with any luck, you’ll forget I said it. | 走运的话 你还会忘记我刚才说的 |
[06:12] | I’m sure some of you feel | 我肯定你们有人感到 |
[06:12] | I’ve been too hard on you these past few weeks. | 我前几周对你们过分严苛 |
[06:15] | I think I speak for all of us when I say “All of us.” | 我觉得这一点 我足以代表大家发言了 |
[06:19] | Well, after today, you will long for the mother’s milk | 今天之后 你们就会听到 |
[06:21] | that has been my criticism. | 我的批评之外的评价了 |
[06:23] | Please meet our special guest, my art dealer | 欢迎我们的特别嘉宾 我的作品经纪 |
[06:26] | and the owner of the Bergman Gallery– | 伯格曼画廊的老板 |
[06:29] | Felix Bergman. | 费利克斯·伯格曼 |
[06:33] | I smell fear and mediocrity. | 我嗅到了恐惧与平庸的气味 |
[06:37] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[06:37] | It’s like someone left Andre in the dryer too long. | 简直就是缩水版的安德烈 |
[06:41] | Felix has agreed to evaluate your work, | 费利克斯答应来评价你们的作品 |
[06:43] | give honest feedback, | 给予最真实的反馈 |
[06:45] | and teach you the business of art. | 传授你们何谓商业艺术 |
[06:47] | So… what do you call this piece? | 这幅画叫是什么名字 |
[06:49] | “A celebration of the female nude.” | “女性肉体的狂欢” |
[06:53] | This is why I don’t sleep with women. | 所以我才从不跟女人上床 |
[06:55] | It’s repulsive. | 真令人厌恶 |
[06:57] | Well, it’s not a literal– | 事实上 这不算… |
[06:59] | Mind drifting, eyelids drooping, and… | 我开始神游 眼皮打架了 |
[07:02] | I’m gone. | 不听了 |
[07:04] | He’s not a critic. He’s a little ball of hate. | 他哪是批评家 他简直就是愤怒的小鸟 |
[07:08] | Oh, god. | 吓死我了 |
[07:09] | No art student’s portfolio would be complete | 所有的艺术学生都爱画这种 |
[07:11] | without the obligatory squares and circles colliding, | 正方形与圆形的强烈碰撞 |
[07:15] | or what I like to call man’s inhumanity to art. | 对我而言 就是对艺术惨无人道的蹂躏 |
[07:19] | Well, Amy’s one of my most promising students. | 艾米是我最有前途的学生之一 |
[07:21] | I find her work to be bold, defiant, | 我觉得她的作品大胆 充满了挑衅意味 |
[07:24] | and dazzlingly layered. | 层次感分明 |
[07:26] | You’re shtupping her, aren’t you? | 你睡了她 是吧 |
[07:30] | Regardless, I just think that there’s a place | 无论如何 我觉得她的作品 |
[07:31] | for her work. | 能闯出一番天地 |
[07:32] | I think you may be right. | 也许你是对的 |
[07:37] | Found it. | 她的天地找到了 |
[07:42] | So… what do you have for me? | 那么你给我展示什么 |
[07:45] | The same thing you have for us– contempt. | 同你展示给我们的东西一样 鄙视 |
[07:48] | – Excuse me? – We get it. | -什么 -我们懂的 |
[07:50] | You’re a super sophisticated art snob who hates everything. | 你是个久经世故的伪内行 什么都看不上 |
[07:54] | – Well, guess what? I’m not playing. – Susan… | -告诉你吧 我不陪你玩 -苏珊 |
[07:57] | No. I am not getting my teeth kicked in | 我不要因为他妈妈没母乳喂养他 |
[07:59] | just because your mother didn’t breast-feed you. | 而受这种冤枉气 |
[08:02] | Go play your game with someone else. | 找别人陪你玩吧 |
[08:07] | Look, if you wanna be a professional artist, | 如果你想成为职业画家 |
[08:09] | You need to develop a thick skin. | 你就要脸皮厚一点 |
[08:12] | Did you paint this? | 这是你画的吗 |
[08:17] | Yes, I did, and I have no interest in hearing what you think of it. | 是我画的 但我不想听你的意见 |
[08:20] | Well, that’s too bad, because I think it’s brilliant. | 那真遗憾 因为我觉得这是一幅佳作 |
[08:24] | – Really? – Really? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[08:25] | It’s original. | 很有独创性 |
[08:27] | Dark, brooding. It tells a story. | 黑暗 阴郁 饱含内容 |
[08:29] | I’m totally drawn in. | 我彻底沉迷其中 |
[08:31] | Congratulations, Andre. | 恭喜你 安德烈 |
[08:34] | I do believe you’ve struck artist. | 你的确慧眼识才 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I suppose she shows promise. | 是的 我想她是有前途 |
[08:40] | She may amount to something one day. | 也许有一天会有所作为的 |
[08:42] | One day? | 有一天 |
[08:43] | This girl has arrived. | 这姑娘已经出成果了 |
[08:45] | In fact, she reminds me of a young… you. | 事实上 她让我想起年轻的你 |
[08:52] | Now, now… | 瞧瞧 |
[08:54] | Where’s that thick skin you were crowing about? | 秀秀你刚强调的厚脸皮吧 |
[09:00] | And for the den, Franklin wants a Southwestern look. | 对于小房间 弗兰克林想要西南部风格 |
[09:03] | You know, navajo rugs, red chili peppers, | 就是纳瓦霍地毯 挂着红辣椒 |
[09:06] | chairs made of horns. | 犄角做的椅子 |
[09:08] | Southwestern. Fun. | 西南部 有意思 |
[09:10] | And bound to come back in style since it’s been out so long. | 那风格过时许久了 应该很快又要时兴了 |
[09:14] | We can’t wait to work with you, Cindy. | 我们迫不及待想与你合作了 辛迪 |
[09:17] | Yes. All we need is a $5,000 deposit, | 你只需要先交纳五千元押金 |
[09:20] | and then I will saddle up, mosey into town, | 然后我就备马 扬鞭进城 |
[09:22] | and rustle up that wagon wheel table. | 帮你搞到原木车轮桌 |
[09:25] | What’s the date today? | 今天是多少号 |
[09:26] | Oh, The 13th. | 13号 |
[09:28] | 13th? No, can’t be. | 13号 不会吧 不可能 |
[09:31] | Yes. Why? | 是13号 怎么了 |
[09:32] | It’s my wedding anniversary. 22 years. | 是我的结婚纪念日 结婚22周年 |
[09:37] | Congratulations. 22 years. | 恭喜你 22周年 |
[09:38] | What is that–copper? Brass? | 是铜婚还是黄铜婚来着 |
[09:41] | Separation, in my case. | 我现在已经分居了 |
[09:43] | Oh. I’m sorry. I saw your ring, and I just assumed that– | 抱歉 我看你戴着戒指 以为… |
[09:46] | Yeah. Still wearing it, | 是啊 不舍得摘下来 |
[09:49] | even though we’re hanging on by a thread. | 虽然我们已经有名无实了 |
[09:50] | You poor thing. | 可怜人儿 |
[09:52] | Yes, we’re all devastated. Would you like a pen? | 是啊 我们都备受打击 你需要笔吗 |
[09:55] | I remember what my mother said to me | 我还记得我妈在婚礼那天 |
[09:59] | on my wedding day. | 对我说的话 |
[10:00] | It’s bad luck to get married on the 13th, | 13号结婚不吉利 |
[10:03] | and for 21 years, Tom and I have been laughing | 而过去21年里 我和汤姆一直 |
[10:06] | about how wrong she was. | 对她的说法嗤之以鼻 |
[10:09] | Not this year. | 今年不同了 |
[10:10] | Yeah, make it out Perry-Scavo Designs. | 收款人写派瑞-斯加沃设计公司 |
[10:13] | Well, don’t give up, Lynette. | 不要放弃 勒奈特 |
[10:15] | It’s never too late. | 永远都不算太晚 |
[10:16] | Yeah. I think his girlfriend might disagree with you on that one– | 但我想他的女友不同意你这个说法 |
[10:20] | his beautiful doctor girlfriend. | 他那美艳的医生女友 |
[10:23] | That’s P-E-R-R– | 拼写是P-E-R-R- |
[10:25] | Now you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[10:27] | My Franklin and I almost split up two years ago. | 我和弗兰克林两年前差点离婚了 |
[10:29] | He was getting bored, and I could see | 他开始厌倦我们的婚姻 我看得出来 |
[10:31] | he was about to pronounce our marriage dead, | 他就差宣布我们的婚姻走到尽头了 |
[10:34] | but then I said, “No.” | 但后来我说 “不” |
[10:37] | “No”? | “不” |
[10:37] | “No.” Splitting up wasn’t an option. | “不” 离婚想都别想 |
[10:39] | I had waited too long to find this man. | 我花了好长时间才找到了真命天子 |
[10:41] | I wasn’t going down without a fight. | 我不能不战而败 |
[10:43] | So what’d you do? | 那你怎么做的 |
[10:44] | I changed. | 我改变了自己 |
[10:45] | I got a new ‘do, new wardrobe. | 我换了新发型 新行头 |
[10:48] | Franklin liked the new Cindy so much, | 弗兰克林非常喜欢全新的辛迪 |
[10:50] | he started to change, too. | 于是他的态度也转变了 |
[10:51] | That’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[10:53] | You know what? Just sign it. We have a stamp. | 你签名就好了 我们名字可以盖章 |
[10:57] | I will go to the tile yard | 我去瓦片材料厂 |
[10:59] | to see if they have those adobe shingles. | 看看他们有没有那种砖石瓦砾 |
[11:02] | You wanna check on the fabric? | 你想负责确定布料吗 |
[11:05] | Do you think I fought enough? | 你觉得我够努力争取过吗 |
[11:08] | Lynette, you’re taking marriage advice | 勒奈特 那个女人想要土狼样式壁灯 |
[11:10] | from a woman who wants coyote sconces? | 你真想采纳她的婚姻意见 |
[11:12] | I’m serious. Am I giving up on my marriage too easily? | 说真的 我是不是太轻易放弃我的婚姻了 |
[11:15] | No! I think you knew when it was time to call it quits. | 不 我觉得你明白什么时候该全身而退 |
[11:20] | That’s just it. | 没错 |
[11:21] | I’m quitting, | 我是退出了 |
[11:22] | instead of not taking “No” for an answer. | 而没有说过一句”不” |
[11:25] | Look, you and Tom tried to make it work, | 你和汤姆试着解决问题 |
[11:27] | and you couldn’t. | 但没成功 |
[11:29] | Now he’s moved on. | 现在他放下了 |
[11:31] | And you are an amazing woman | 你是个很出色的女人 |
[11:32] | with your whole life ahead of you. | 大好人生正等着你呢 |
[11:35] | so take off that wedding ring. | 所以摘下婚戒 |
[11:37] | Go live it. | 尽情享受生活吧 |
[11:47] | Hey, Gaby, do you have a minute? | 加布 你有空吗 |
[11:49] | Oh. Now’s not really a-a good time. | 现在不太有空 |
[11:52] | Why don’t we talk tomorrow? | 我们明天再聊好吗 |
[11:53] | Oh, please. I don’t know who else to turn to. | 拜托你 我找不到别人了 |
[11:55] | Susan won’t return my phone calls, | 苏珊不回我电话 |
[11:56] | and when I went to Lynette’s, she pretended she wasn’t home. | 我去找勒奈特 她假装不在家 |
[12:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 进来吧 |
[12:06] | How did things get so bad so quickly? | 事情怎么会急转直下变得如此糟糕 |
[12:09] | This morning, I was all set to make food | 今天早上 我把扑克之夜的食物 |
[12:10] | for poker night, | 都准备就绪后 |
[12:11] | and then I remembered. | 我才想起来 |
[12:12] | No poker night. | 没有扑克之夜了 |
[12:14] | I feel like I’ve lost the life I had. | 我感觉往日的美好生活一去不返了 |
[12:17] | First, my family and now my friends. | 先是我的家人 现在是我的朋友们 |
[12:20] | Who knows if Susan or Lynette will ever speak to me again? | 谁知道苏珊或勒奈特还会不会理我了 |
[12:23] | They’ll cool off once they realize | 她们一旦意识到我们脱身了 |
[12:24] | we’re in the clear. | 就会没事的 |
[12:25] | What if we’re not in the clear? | 如果我们脱不了身怎么办 |
[12:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:28] | The body’s 8 feet under dirt and concrete. | 尸体在八英尺的水泥地下 |
[12:30] | No body, no crime. | 没有尸体 就不会立案 |
[12:32] | I know, but… well… | 我知道 但是 好吧 |
[12:36] | Chuck came by yesterday. | 查克昨天来过了 |
[12:37] | Chuck? What did he want? | 查克 他想干什么 |
[12:45] | Babe, do we have any aspirin? | 宝贝 我们还有阿司匹林吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:49] | Um… are you feeling better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[12:57] | Is he… | 他是不是 |
[13:00] | I thought he stopped drinking. | 我以为他戒酒了 |
[13:02] | Me, too. | 我也这么以为 |
[13:02] | Oh, Gaby, I’m so sorry. | 加布 我真抱歉 |
[13:05] | He keeps saying it’s because of work, | 他一直解释说是因为工作 |
[13:06] | but I know it’s the guilt still eating away at him. | 但我知道他还被罪恶感萦绕着 |
[13:09] | I just don’t understand how drinking helps. | 我只是不理解喝酒能有什么帮助 |
[13:12] | I do. | 我理解 |
[13:13] | Sometimes a drink feels like the only friend you have left. | 有时候酒就是你唯一能够解忧的朋友 |
[13:16] | Well, I just thank God this ordeal is behind us. | 幸亏我们已经从这种煎熬中解脱出来了 |
[13:19] | We all need to move on. | 我们都需要继续生活 |
[13:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[13:26] | You never told me what Chuck wanted. | 你还没告诉我查克想干什么 |
[13:29] | Oh. Uh, what else? | 还能想干什么 |
[13:31] | He wanted to get back together again. | 他想与我重修旧好 |
[13:33] | Oh, God. Please tell me you said no. | 上帝啊 请告诉我你拒绝了他 |
[13:36] | Of course I did. | 我当然拒绝他了 |
[13:38] | Oh, and, Bree? | 布里 |
[13:41] | Never think you lost me as a friend, ’cause… | 永远不要觉得你会失去我这个朋友 因为 |
[13:44] | You’re my rock. | 你是我坚强的后盾 |
[13:57] | Oh! Hey, Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[13:59] | Oh, Mrs. Solis, thank God. | 索利斯夫人 谢天谢地 |
[14:01] | I’ve been trying to reach Carlos, | 我正联系卡洛斯呢 |
[14:02] | and it keeps going to voice mail. | 却总是转到语音信箱 |
[14:03] | Oh, it’s okay. No need to bother Carlos. | 没关系 不必打扰卡洛斯 |
[14:05] | I’m here to sign the payroll. | 我到这就是来签工资表的 |
[14:07] | This isn’t about the payroll. | 不是工资表的问题 |
[14:08] | Frank Sweeney, one of our biggest clients– | 我们公司最大的客户 弗兰克·斯威尼 |
[14:11] | He’s on his way here, and he did not sound happy. | 正在来这的路上 听他的语气不是很高兴 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna try Carlos again. | 我得再试着联系卡洛斯 |
[14:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. I, uh… | 等等 我 |
[14:18] | I don’t wanna stress out Carlos. | 我不想让卡洛斯过度劳累 |
[14:19] | He’s home with the flu. Besides, I’m here. | 他得了流感在家休息 另外 有我在呢 |
[14:24] | How does that help? | 你能有什么用 |
[14:25] | I know Frank Sweeney. | 我认识弗兰克·斯威尼 |
[14:26] | He grabbed my ass at the Christmas party. | 他在圣诞派对上摸过我的屁股 |
[14:29] | Actually, a lot of guys did. | 事实上 好多男人都摸过 |
[14:31] | That was a good party. | 那真是一场美妙的派对 |
[14:32] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 的确是 |
[14:35] | Leave this guy to me. | 把这个男人交给我吧 |
[14:37] | I know I’m setting | 我知道这二十年来我都在 |
[14:38] | women’s lib back 20 years, | 阻碍妇女解放运动的发展 |
[14:39] | but I can do this. | 但这件事我能处理好 |
[14:43] | So, Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[14:44] | It’s been forever. | 好久没见了 |
[14:46] | When’s the last time we’ve seen each other? | 我们上次见面是什么时候来着 |
[14:49] | Uh… I’m not sure. | 我不记得了 |
[14:51] | I am. | 我记得 |
[14:53] | Jingle bells, jingle bells | 叮叮当 叮叮当 |
[14:56] | Jingle all the way | 铃儿响叮当 |
[14:58] | I-is Carlos coming in? | 卡洛斯来了吗 |
[14:59] | I really need to speak with him. | 我真得和他谈谈 |
[15:01] | Well, aren’t you all business? | 你们只会谈生意上的事吗 |
[15:05] | Ooh, and all muscle, too. | 也会聊聊肌肉吧 |
[15:07] | Does Carlos even know I’m here? | 卡洛斯知道我来了吗 |
[15:08] | I mean, if he doesn’t take an $80 million account seriously– | 如果他都不把八千万美元当回事 |
[15:11] | No, no, of course he takes it seriously. | 不 不 他对此事当然看重了 |
[15:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:17] | In my modeling days, | 我做模特时 |
[15:18] | we called this “The money-maker.” | 我们管这招叫”摇钱树” |
[15:22] | Well, now it looks like a neck spasm. | 现在你看起来好像脖子抽筋了 |
[15:24] | Look, where is Carlos? | 卡洛斯在哪 |
[15:26] | I don’t know what kind of business he’s running here, | 我不知道他做的是什么生意 |
[15:28] | but if he thinks he can pawn his clients off on his wife– | 但如果他认为他能用他的妻子来打发客户 |
[15:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[15:31] | We understand you’ve been a little unhappy, | 我们理解你有一点不高兴 |
[15:34] | and we… want you to know you’ve been heard. | 只想让你知道 我们会慎重考虑你的意见 |
[15:38] | I haven’t said anything yet. | 我还什么都没说呢 |
[15:41] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[15:43] | Mr. Sweeney, sir. Heard you were in the building. | 斯威尼先生 听说您来访了 |
[15:45] | Just wanted to make sure you were being taken care of. | 只想确认一下是否有人接待您 |
[15:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我无意打扰你们 |
[15:51] | No, no, please, interrupt, whoever you are. | 不 不 不管你是谁 过来吧 |
[15:54] | Geoffrey Mathers. Senior Account Manager. | 杰弗瑞·麦泽斯 高级财务经理 |
[15:57] | I understand you have some concerns about the market. | 我知道您对市场有些担忧 |
[16:00] | I do have three or four real-world solutions | 我有三四个切实的解决方案 |
[16:02] | to protect your money | 以确保在这种经济环境下 |
[16:03] | in this economy. | 您的财产不会蒙受损失 |
[16:04] | That is, if you’d like to hear them. | 如果你愿意听的话 |
[16:06] | Actually, that’s what I came in to talk about today. | 事实上 这也是我今天来访的目的 |
[16:10] | Well, of course it is. | 当然是这样了 |
[16:11] | I was just getting to it. | 我刚要说这事呢 |
[16:14] | But, uh, seems like Geoffrey here has a handle on things, | 但是看起来杰弗瑞对此事很在行 |
[16:17] | so, please, join us, Geoffrey. | 那就和我们一起谈吧 杰弗瑞 |
[16:21] | Have a seat, sir. | 请坐 先生 |
[16:23] | So I noticed you aren’t using derivatives… | 我注意到您并没有买过衍生产品 |
[16:31] | That was fun. I like Felix. | 真有趣 我喜欢费利克斯 |
[16:34] | I thought you were annoying | 我本以为你平日里的小欢快 |
[16:35] | when you were cheerful, | 已经够烦人了 |
[16:36] | but this smugness is much worse. | 可现在这副小人得志的样子更可怕 |
[16:38] | Oh, why would I be smug? | 我为什么得志了 |
[16:39] | Just because he called me the young you? | 就因为他说我是年轻时代的你吗 |
[16:43] | Guess that makes you the, uh… ooh, old you. | 也许相形之下 你显得老了 |
[16:49] | He can be a touch theatrical. | 他说得太夸张了 |
[16:50] | I wouldn’t take his praise too seriously. | 这种表扬我是不会当真的 |
[16:53] | Oh, I would. | 我会的 |
[16:54] | I think this time I may have laid it on a little too thin. | 也许这一次我可以稍微保守点说 |
[16:58] | I have not been this excited | 自从我发现安德烈在游艇码头 |
[17:00] | since I discovered Andre doing caricatures at the pier. | 画的漫画后 我就没有这么兴奋过 |
[17:04] | They weren’t caricatures. | 那些不是漫画 |
[17:05] | They were images of the American grotesque. | 它们是美国怪诞元素的影像 |
[17:08] | Uh-huh, and if you bought two, you got a free churro. | 当时买两幅 还附赠一根油条呢 |
[17:12] | I am not surprised he didn’t tell me about you. | 我一点都不觉得奇怪 他对你只字未提 |
[17:14] | I’m sure he saw you in his rearview mirror | 我相信他在后视镜里看到你 |
[17:17] | gaining on him, and it scared him to death. | 步步逼近时 他深感威胁 |
[17:21] | Why would a professional | 为什么像安德烈这样的大画家 |
[17:23] | like Andre be threatened by… | 会因为我而有危机感呢 |
[17:25] | Oh, what did you call me? | 你之前怎么说我来着 |
[17:26] | “A silly, bored housewife unburdened by talent.” | “愚蠢 无聊又毫无才华的家庭主妇” |
[17:31] | You are a housewife? | 你是一个家庭主妇 |
[17:35] | I love it! | 我简直爱死了 |
[17:36] | You’re like a-a sexy, | 你就像一个性感的 |
[17:38] | suburban Georgia O’keeffe… | 住在郊区的乔治娅·奥吉弗 |
[17:38] | null | 其作品多形似女性阴道 |
[17:40] | without all the pesky vaginas. | 画的还不是那些讨人厌的阴道图 |
[17:44] | I can sell the heck out of this story at my gallery. | 这样的传奇故事在我画廊里一定大卖 |
[17:49] | What? Uh, wait. | 什么 等等 |
[17:51] | You wanna show my painting in public? | 你想展出我的作品 |
[17:53] | Welcome to the big time! | 你就要出名了 |
[17:54] | No, no, no, no. That, uh, no, that can’t happen. | 不不不 不可能 |
[17:57] | My dear, do you understand what an opportunity this is? | 亲爱的 你知道这是一个千载难逢的机遇吗 |
[18:00] | Hundreds of people will see your work. | 成千上万的人会欣赏你的大作 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry. I’m–I’m–I’m flattered, | 对不起 我受宠若惊 |
[18:05] | and, uh, thank you for your offer. | 还有 谢谢你的盛情邀请 |
[18:08] | Um, but I can’t. | 但是 我不能把画给你 |
[18:13] | Artists. | 绝对的艺术家啊 |
[18:17] | My pleasure, Frank, | 弗兰克 这是我的荣幸 |
[18:18] | and I’m serious. | 还有我是认真的 |
[18:18] | You call me anytime. | 你可以随时打给我 |
[18:20] | Yeah, Frank, great talking to you. | 对 弗兰克 跟你交谈得很愉快 |
[18:26] | Ohh. Thank God you got here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[18:30] | I was 30 seconds away from flashing him a boob. | 再不来 我就只能在他面前露胸器了 |
[18:32] | It was nothing. | 不足挂齿 |
[18:33] | Carlos has done a lot for me over the years. | 卡洛斯这些年帮了我很多 |
[18:37] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[18:39] | Yeah, yeah. He’s just got the flu. | 没事 就是得了点小流感 |
[18:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:43] | ‘Cause he usually comes running | 因为通常斯威尼出现 |
[18:44] | the second Sweeney pops into town, | 他都是跑着赶来的 |
[18:46] | and I don’t think the flu would keep him away. | 我不相信流感会阻挠他上班的脚步 |
[18:54] | Mrs. Solis… | 索利斯太太 |
[18:55] | Your husband has been like a father to me. | 您的丈夫之于我就如父亲一般 |
[18:57] | I really wanna help if I can. | 我是真心想帮忙的 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | He’s been going through a rough time, | 这段日子他很不好过 |
[19:06] | and, well, he’s been drinking a lot. | 而且 他喝了很多酒 |
[19:10] | So he’s gonna be staying home for the next week or two, | 所以他会在家休息一到两周 |
[19:12] | trying to pull himself together. | 把状态调整好 |
[19:14] | That poor guy. Well, don’t worry. | 真可怜 别担心 |
[19:17] | You go home and you take care of him. | 你回家把他照顾好 |
[19:19] | I’ll take care of things here. | 公司的事就交给我处理吧 |
[19:21] | – Really? – Just get him better. | -真的吗 -把他照顾好就行 |
[19:23] | We need him back. | 我们盼着他回来 |
[19:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | You’re a good kid. And you know what? | 你真是个不错的小伙子 知道吗 |
[19:28] | I’m telling Carlos you deserve a raise. | 我会告诉卡洛斯你该升职了 |
[19:33] | Can you tell him when he’s sober? | 能等他醒酒的时候再说吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[19:45] | Lynette Scavo? | 勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[19:46] | Yes. Wow. These are beautiful. | 是我 太美了 |
[19:48] | Someone must be thinking of you. | 一定有人挂念着你 |
[19:49] | – Have a good one. – Thanks. | -祝你今天过得愉快 -谢谢 |
[19:59] | Who sent flowers? | 谁送的花 |
[20:03] | Just your Aunt Renee. | 你雷尼阿姨 |
[20:04] | That was nice. | 花真漂亮 |
[20:05] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:07] | A little unexpected, but very, very nice. | 有点意外 但确实太美了 |
[20:21] | Hey, honey, how was your day? | 亲爱的 今天怎么样 |
[20:24] | Daytime TV sucks. | 白天的节目烂死了 |
[20:26] | Just a bunch of women | 就是一群女人 |
[20:27] | sitting around, talking about menopause | 坐在一起 谈论更年期 |
[20:29] | and things they don’t eat anymore. | 还有她们不能吃的东西 |
[20:30] | You did record that, right? | 你都录下来了吧 |
[20:32] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[20:35] | So how’d it go at the office? | 公司那边怎么样 |
[20:37] | Took you a long time to sign the payroll. | 签个工资表怎么这么久 |
[20:39] | Well, it wasn’t just that. | 不光是那个事 |
[20:40] | People were asking where you were. | 大家都在打听你哪去了 |
[20:42] | – So what’d you say? – I told them you had the flu | -那你怎么说的 -我说你得了流感 |
[20:45] | and you were very comfortable staying home | 但你很放心地在家休息 |
[20:46] | because you had a great staff, | 因为你的员工都很能干 |
[20:48] | which you do, by the way. | 反正就学你的口吻说了几句 |
[20:49] | Yeah, who’d you talk to? | 好 你都跟谁说了 |
[20:51] | Bunch of people. | 一堆人呢 |
[20:51] | Um, Steve, Marilyn, Geoffrey– | 史蒂夫 玛丽莲 杰弗瑞 |
[20:54] | Geoffrey? | 杰弗瑞 |
[20:56] | Right. | 对啊 |
[20:57] | Guy probably started doing cartwheels as soon as you left. | 估计你刚走 这家伙就窃喜得侧手翻去了 |
[21:00] | What? Why would you say that? | 什么 你为什么这么说 |
[21:02] | He’s a snake. | 他就是条蛇[有阴险小人之意] |
[21:03] | Well, you mean like a… a nice snake. | 你的意思是 他是条 善良的蛇吗 |
[21:06] | No, like a backstabber. | 不是 阴险小人 |
[21:09] | His contract’s up at the end of the month, | 他的劳动合同本月底就到期了 |
[21:11] | and I’m not keeping him on, | 而我也无意让他留任 |
[21:12] | so he’s trying to poach my biggest clients. | 所以他就谋划着撬走我的大客户 |
[21:17] | Wow. What a day. | 今天忙坏了 |
[21:19] | I really need a drink. | 我得去喝两杯 |
[21:21] | Hon… | 亲爱的 |
[21:23] | You threw out all the booze | 还记得要我戒酒的时候 |
[21:25] | when I quit, remember? | 你把酒都扔了吧 |
[21:26] | Oh, please, there’s a bottle of Chardonnay | 没事 客卧卫生间的水槽里 |
[21:27] | in the tank of the guest toilet. | 还有一瓶夏敦埃酒 |
[21:29] | It’s like you don’t know me at all. | 怎么像你一点都不了解我似的 |
[21:39] | Lynette, it’s me! | 勒奈特 是我 |
[21:41] | Come on in! | 快进来 |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. Look at your hair! | 我的天啊 你的头发 |
[21:48] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[21:50] | – Is it permanent? – No. | -以后都这样了吗 -不是 |
[21:52] | Then I love it! | 那我就爱死了 |
[21:54] | Especially if it means | 如果这意味着 |
[21:55] | you’re finally ready to put yourself out there again. | 你终于决定从离婚的阴影中走出来的话 |
[21:58] | Not so much out there as… back there… with Tom. | 不是走出来 而是走回去 和汤姆一起 |
[22:03] | Oh, Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[22:04] | Stop it with that. | 别再这样了 |
[22:06] | He’s moved on. | 他都开始新生活了 |
[22:08] | Then why did he send me flowers for our anniversary? | 那他为什么在我们周年纪念日送花给我呢 |
[22:11] | “Love always, Tom.” | “永远爱你 汤姆” |
[22:13] | Well, I don’t get it. Isn’t he seeing Jane? | 不明白了 他不是和简好着呢吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah, but… maybe with the anniversary coming up, | 没错 但是 也许是纪念日的缘故 |
[22:20] | he started thinking about it | 他又开始想 |
[22:21] | and… he wants to give it another try. | 想再给我们一个机会呢 |
[22:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[22:28] | Well, I got Penny’s keys to his apartment, and… | 我问佩妮要了他公寓的钥匙 然后… |
[22:31] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[22:34] | He gets home. You meet him at the door | 当他回家的时候 你会出现在门口 |
[22:36] | wearing nothing but whipped cream and a smile. | 一丝不挂光涂着奶油 面带微笑 |
[22:39] | No. I’m gonna put a bottle of scotch | 不 我会放一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[22:42] | on his nightstand. | 在他的床头柜上 |
[22:43] | That is our anniversary thing. | 我们的纪念日都是这么过的 |
[22:45] | He sends me flowers, I give him scotch. | 他送我花 我给他酒 |
[22:48] | Oh, now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[22:49] | You get him all liquored up, and then you undress him. | 你想把他灌醉 再把他脱光光 |
[22:52] | No, Renee, no sex. | 不 雷尼 不是为了滚床单 |
[22:54] | Okay, I don’t get it. | 好吧 那我就不懂了 |
[22:56] | I was thinking maybe he sees the outfit, the hair, | 我想 他看到我的裙子 我的头发 |
[23:00] | and he realizes I’ve changed, | 就会意识到 我已经变了 |
[23:03] | and then… maybe he wants to change, too. | 然后 他可能也会想转变态度 |
[23:08] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的 |
[23:10] | All I know is we have been walking away from each other | 我只知道我们分开后 |
[23:12] | since this thing started, and this is the first time | 不断远离对方 这是第一次 |
[23:15] | he’s taken a step toward me. | 他向我走近了一步 |
[23:18] | I think I have to take a step, too. | 我想我也得走近一步 |
[23:21] | Well… you look… amazing. | 你看起来 美极了 |
[23:25] | I hope it works. | 我希望这招有用 |
[23:26] | Thanks. I do, too. | 谢谢 我也希望如此 |
[23:29] | And if it doesn’t, | 如果没用的话 |
[23:29] | I know this really hot thing you can do | 我知道你还可以下点猛料 |
[23:32] | with a dinner mint and a feather. | 做点惹火的事 |
[23:34] | No sex. | 不做爱 |
[23:36] | How are we even friends? | 我怎么会有你这样的朋友 |
[23:45] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个蠢蛋 |
[23:47] | And that’s why you’re not getting any coffee. | 所以我就不请你进来喝咖啡了 |
[23:51] | Susan, hanging your paintings in a gallery | 苏珊 把你的画挂在画廊 |
[23:52] | is a major opportunity. | 是个千载难逢的机会 |
[23:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:56] | I consider myself a mentor to you. | 我自认为是你的导师 |
[23:59] | What? You have insulted and discouraged me | 什么 从我们认识开始你一直在 |
[24:02] | since the day we met. | 侮辱和贬低我 |
[24:04] | What else does a mentor do? | 不然导师是干什么的 |
[24:07] | Okay, fine, you got me. | 好吧 不骗你 |
[24:08] | I don’t care about you. I care about me. | 我的确不在乎你 我只在乎自己 |
[24:11] | You came over just to tell me that? | 你来就是说这些 |
[24:12] | I teach to support my painting. | 我教书是为了自己的绘画事业 |
[24:14] | If one of my students does well, | 如果我的学生画得好 |
[24:15] | maybe I can teach at a better college, | 也许我能去更好的学校教书 |
[24:18] | Like one that doesn’t have a major | 去一间不会设置 |
[24:19] | in air conditioning repair. | 修空调专业的学校 |
[24:21] | Look… if you taught me anything, | 如果说你教会了我什么 |
[24:24] | it’s that the only gallery that matters | 那就是唯一重要的画廊 |
[24:26] | is the one in here. | 就在心里 |
[24:29] | Was that a Tuesday? | 我说那话是在星期二吧 |
[24:30] | Because I drink at lunch on Tuesdays. | 因为我星期二午餐时会喝酒 |
[24:33] | I made those paintings for me, | 那些画我是为自己画的 |
[24:34] | and no matter what you say, | 不管你说什么 |
[24:36] | I’m not sharing them with anyone. | 我都不会拿出来与别人分享 |
[24:39] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[24:41] | What? | 什么 |
[24:42] | You’re afraid of being judged. | 你怕被人评头论足 |
[24:46] | Yep. | 是的 |
[24:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:50] | I’m a big, old scared cat, | 我就是只胆小的老猫 |
[24:52] | fear of rejection, never felt good enough, | 害怕被拒绝 永远都觉得自己不够好 |
[24:54] | Blah, blah, blah. | 什么什么的 |
[24:56] | Happy? Bye-bye. | 高兴了吗 再见 |
[25:07] | So did you get me the paintings? | 得到那些画作了吗 |
[25:09] | No, she still won’t do it. | 没有 她还是不想拿出来 |
[25:12] | But you know what they say. | 但你知道常言道 |
[25:14] | Some are born great. Some achieve greatness, | 有人生来伟大 有人成就斐然 |
[25:17] | and others have greatness thrust upon them. | 其他人则需要别人猛推一把 |
[25:20] | Looks like it’s time to start thrusting. | 看来是时候猛推一把了 |
[25:36] | If you’re spying on me, you’re not very good at it. | 如果你是在监视我 你可不算在行 |
[25:39] | Oh, I thought I was pretty good when I followed you | 我觉得我跟踪你去欧几里德路上的 |
[25:41] | to the gardening store on Euclid. | 园艺店时表现得挺专业 |
[25:43] | And that stop you made for frozen yogurt– | 还有你半路停下买冻酸奶的地方 |
[25:45] | our little secret. | 我会保密的 |
[25:47] | Isn’t stalking illegal? | 跟踪别人不是犯法的吗 |
[25:50] | We cops like to call it surveillance. | 我们警察把这个叫做监视 |
[25:54] | Stay. I’m not done with you. | 等等 我还没说完 |
[26:00] | This guy–the one you say you don’t remember seeing. | 这个人 你说你不记得见过的人 |
[26:05] | You think you might remember seeing his car? | 你还记得见过他的车吗 |
[26:06] | – His car? – Yeah. | -他的车 -是的 |
[26:08] | A silver Ford Focus, | 一辆银色的福特福克斯 |
[26:10] | just like the one you and Gaby | 跟你那天和加布送去 |
[26:12] | were dropping back to her aunt Shirley | 给她雪莉姨妈的车一样 |
[26:15] | The day I pulled you over. | 我拦下你的那天 |
[26:16] | What are the odds? | 多巧啊 |
[26:17] | I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. | 我想只是巧合吧 |
[26:20] | You wanna hear another coincidence? | 你还想听听另一个巧合吗 |
[26:21] | The missing guy’s from Oklahoma city. | 这人来自俄克拉荷马市 |
[26:25] | Wasn’t Gaby’s aunt a big fan of the Oklahoma City RedHawks? | 她姨妈不是最爱俄克拉荷马红鹰队吗 |
[26:30] | I don’t know what personality deficiency | 我不知道是什么人格缺陷 |
[26:32] | causes you to act this way, | 让你变成这样 |
[26:33] | but I feel compelled to inform you | 但我觉得必须告诉你 |
[26:35] | how utterly unattractive it makes you. | 你这样太不招人喜欢了 |
[26:38] | Fine. You don’t wanna answer my questions? | 好吧 你不想回答我的问题 |
[26:40] | Maybe Gaby does. | 也许加布能回答 |
[26:42] | You leave Gaby out of this. Carlos has been sick. | 别把加布扯进来 卡洛斯病了 |
[26:45] | She has her hands full. | 她现在烦心着呢 |
[26:49] | Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 真是遗憾 |
[26:51] | Well, I’m patient. | 不过我有耐心 |
[26:53] | I can talk to her later. | 我可以晚点再去找她 |
[26:55] | Bree… | 布里 |
[26:57] | I’ve been a cop for a long time, | 我当警察很久了 |
[27:00] | and I can always feel when I’m getting close to the truth. | 每次我快接近真相时我都会有感觉 |
[27:03] | You wanna hear a wild guess? | 你想听听我大胆的猜测吗 |
[27:05] | If it would allow me to get on with my day, | 如果听完我就能走了的话 |
[27:07] | I would be delighted. | 我很乐意听听 |
[27:08] | Something happened with this guy– | 这个人遇到了不测 |
[27:10] | something bad and permanent. | 大限将至那种 |
[27:14] | Now I don’t think you did it, | 我觉得不是你干的 |
[27:17] | but I think you know who did. | 但你知道是谁干的 |
[27:20] | It’s probably one of your friends, | 可能是你的一个朋友 |
[27:22] | and you, being Bree, are protecting them. | 而布里的作风 一贯是保护他们 |
[27:27] | I do protect my friends, | 我是保护我的朋友 |
[27:29] | and I would do anything for them–anything. | 我愿意为他们做任何事 任何事 |
[27:32] | They’re the one thing in my life that have never failed me, | 他们是我生命里唯一没让我失望的人 |
[27:34] | and I will never fail them. | 我也不会让他们失望 |
[27:37] | And against that, you are powerless. | 你想破坏它 门都没有 |
[27:40] | Now I am tired of your little guesses and your games, | 我厌倦了你的猜测还有你的游戏 |
[27:43] | so if you wanna charge me with something, | 如果你要控告我什么 |
[27:45] | I suggest you take out your cuffs. | 那就把手铐亮出来吧 |
[27:47] | If not, you get the hell off my street. | 如果不是 请你别挡我的道 |
[28:21] | You scum! | 你个浑球 |
[28:23] | Oh, not you, Mr. Sweeney. Good to see you again. | 不是说你 斯威尼先生 很高兴再见到你 |
[28:26] | Mrs. Solis– | 索利斯太太 |
[28:27] | – We’re sort of in the middle of something here. – Yeah, I know. | -我们正在忙呢 -我知道 |
[28:29] | You’re in the middle of stealing my husband’s client | 你正忙着偷我先生的客户 |
[28:31] | while sitting at his desk in front of a photo | 还坐在他的桌前 |
[28:33] | of his wife and kids. | 面对他妻儿的照片 |
[28:37] | Wait a minute. That’s not me. | 等等 那不是我 |
[28:39] | That’s me and my girlfriend… in Belize… | 那是我和我女朋友 在伯利兹的照片 |
[28:42] | with our dog. | 还有我们的狗 |
[28:43] | What kind of man puts his photos on another man’s desk?! | 什么人会把自己的照片放在别人桌上 |
[28:47] | or takes his dog to Belize? | 还把狗带去伯利兹 |
[28:49] | I’ll tell you what kind of man– | 我告诉你我是什么人 |
[28:50] | the kind that shows up for meetings, | 我每次会议都会出席 |
[28:52] | unlike your husband. | 不像你丈夫那样 |
[28:54] | I told you, he’s got the flu. | 我说了 他感冒了 |
[28:57] | Gaby, I think Mr. Sweeney deserves to know the truth. | 加布 我想斯威尼先生有权知道真相 |
[29:04] | Fine. I’ll tell him. | 好啊 我来告诉他 |
[29:06] | Carlos is a drunk. | 卡洛斯是个酒鬼 |
[29:08] | He isn’t here because he drinks too much | 他不在场是因为喝太多酒 |
[29:10] | and he’s unable to perform the responsibilities | 不能履行这份工作 |
[29:12] | that come with the job. | 相应的职责 |
[29:14] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[29:15] | Carlos will get sober, but you will always be | 卡洛斯会清醒过来的 而你将一直 |
[29:18] | just a… lowlife son of a bitch. | 是这么个下贱的杂种 |
[29:20] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:25] | I need to speak to him… right now. | 我要跟他谈谈 立刻 |
[29:36] | Carlos, Carlos, wake up. | 卡洛斯 卡洛斯 醒醒 |
[29:37] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[29:39] | Mm, babe, I was just dreaming about you. | 宝贝儿 我刚刚还梦见你呢 |
[29:43] | You were wearing that little black number. | 你穿着那件黑色小睡衣 |
[29:44] | Carlos! Mr. Sweeney’s here. | 卡洛斯 斯威尼先生来了 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么 |
[29:48] | Hello, Carlos. | 你好卡洛斯 |
[29:50] | Mr. Sweeney. | 斯威尼先生 |
[29:51] | Mr. Sweeney… | 斯威尼先生 |
[29:53] | Yeah. In our house. | 是啊 在我们家 |
[29:54] | And I’m in pajamas, covered in chips. | 我居然穿着睡衣 身上还有薯片 |
[29:58] | He knows what’s going on. | 他知道是怎么回事了 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:05] | Um… look, I am, uh, really sorry. | 那个 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:10] | I had a rough couple days, | 我最近几天过得不太好 |
[30:13] | But I’m fine now. You can count on me. | 可我现在好了 你可以信任我 |
[30:17] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[30:20] | 14 years sober. | 成功戒酒14年 |
[30:22] | But there was a time when I was standing | 可我一度 |
[30:24] | right where you’re standing. | 也与你此时境遇相同 |
[30:26] | The only thing that got me back together | 最后让我振作起来的 |
[30:28] | was admitting I had a problem and going to rehab. | 是先承认自己有问题 然后去戒酒 |
[30:31] | No, uh, that’s not where I am. | 不 我现在没有问题 |
[30:33] | I mean… | 是这样 |
[30:36] | I know it looks bad, | 我知道看起来是很糟糕 |
[30:37] | but trust me, I’m fine. | 但相信我 没事的 |
[30:40] | Hmm, well, you can tell yourself that. | 你可以继续这么骗自己 |
[30:43] | But it’s time for you to make a choice. | 可你该做出选择了 |
[30:45] | Either throw away everything you’ve worked for, | 要么丢弃你曾努力得来的一切 |
[30:47] | including your family, | 包括家庭 |
[30:49] | or take back control of your life. | 或者 重新开始掌控你的生活 |
[30:54] | Honey, I think you should go. | 亲爱的 我觉得你应该去 |
[30:55] | I know a great place– the place I went. | 我知道一个很棒的地方 我以前去的 |
[30:58] | I can call tomorrow and get everything set up for you. | 我明天可以打电话 给你安排好一切 |
[31:07] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetie. | 会没事的 亲爱的 |
[31:44] | I’m sorry. That waiter was totally flirting with you. | 抱歉 那服务生简直在跟你调情 |
[31:47] | He was not. | 他没有 |
[31:48] | Oh, please, he kept asking you how your potato was. | 拜托 他一直在问你土豆做得如何 |
[31:51] | I mean, look, it’s a potato. How many ways can it go wrong? | 真是的 就一道土豆 能做坏到哪去 |
[31:57] | Jared was just being attentive. | 吉尔德就是殷勤了点 |
[31:59] | Oh, oh, now it’s Jared. | 现在都叫他名字了 |
[32:00] | I didn’t realize you two were on a first-name basis. | 我不知道你俩都能直呼其名了 |
[32:04] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[32:05] | – I like seeing you jealous. – I’m not jealous. | -我喜欢看你这么嫉妒 -我没有嫉妒 |
[32:07] | He just spent so much time at our table, | 他在我们这桌花的时间太长了 |
[32:08] | He should have split the bill with me. | 简直该跟我分担账单 |
[32:10] | Jealous… | 就是嫉妒 |
[32:12] | Nah. Jared only got to bring you a potato. | 才没 吉尔德只能给你一份土豆 |
[32:16] | I… | 我呢 |
[32:20] | Got to bring you home. | 能给你带回家 |
[32:23] | Oh, stop! Stop! Stop, stop, stop! I’m here! | 停下 停下 停下 我在这呢 |
[32:25] | Oh, my god. Lynette! What the hell? | 我的天 勒奈特 搞什么鬼 |
[32:27] | – Oh, my god! – I’m sorry! | -我的天 -我很抱歉 |
[32:29] | What is she doing here? | 她在这干吗呢 |
[32:30] | Yeah, what are you doing here? | 是啊 你在这干吗呢 |
[32:31] | I didn’t–I didn’t think– I wasn’t– | 我没 我没想 我没有 |
[32:33] | I think she’s on a bender. | 我想她是喝多了 |
[32:34] | No, no! I just… | 不 不 我只是 |
[32:36] | What? You just what? | 什么 你只是什么 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:47] | Why don’t I give you guys some privacy? | 我给你们俩一点空间吧 |
[32:51] | As ironic as that sounds right now. | 虽然听起来很是讽刺 |
[32:54] | I’ll be at Chloe’s. | 我去克洛伊那儿 |
[33:00] | Please tell me this is the first time you have done this. | 拜托请告诉我这是你第一次干这种事 |
[33:04] | I just wanted to bring you your scotch, you know? | 我只是想把你的威士忌带来 |
[33:09] | For our anniversary. | 庆祝我们的周年纪念 |
[33:11] | Anniversary? | 周年纪念 |
[33:12] | Yes. I got the flowers you sent me. | 是啊 我收到了你送给我的花 |
[33:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[33:18] | What? | 什么 |
[33:23] | You… remember 12 years ago when I forgot our anniversary? | 你记不记得十二年前我忘了纪念日 |
[33:28] | I felt so awful, | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[33:29] | I placed a standing order at the florist. | 于是在花店下了长期订单 |
[33:34] | I wanted to make sure you got flowers every year. | 想确保你每年都收到花 |
[33:38] | – Oh, god. – I’m so sorry. | -天啊 -太抱歉了 |
[33:40] | No. No. Honest mistake. | 不不 你是无心之失 |
[33:43] | It w-will never happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[33:45] | I am canceling it first thing tomorrow. | 我明天一定记得取消掉 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:55] | I’m going to go. | 我要走了 |
[34:03] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[34:06] | Your hair looks nice. | 你的头发很漂亮 |
[34:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | You made it. | 你还是来了 |
[34:28] | Oh, Felix was nice enough to invite me to the opening. | 费利克斯邀请我来开幕式真是礼数周到 |
[34:31] | It’s the least I could do. | 这点事我还做得到 |
[34:33] | Susan, that’s art. | 苏珊 那是件艺术品 |
[34:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:43] | There’s a lot of people here. | 这里人不少啊 |
[34:44] | Yep. And before the night’s over, | 今天画展结束前 |
[34:46] | I believe they’ll all be talking about you. | 我相信他们都会对你谈论有加 |
[34:50] | What? | 什么 |
[34:51] | I did something, | 我干了件事 |
[34:53] | and you’re gonna thank me for it. | 你会感谢我的 |
[34:58] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[35:01] | Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god. | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[35:04] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[35:06] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[35:08] | Well, you seemed so terrified about displaying your work. | 展示自己的作品 好像让你很害怕 |
[35:10] | I figured I’d rip off the band-aid for you. | 我想我该来帮你解决这个问题 |
[35:14] | And see? You’re a hit. | 看见了没 你大受欢迎 |
[35:18] | Don’t forget who made you. | 可别忘了是谁让你有今天 |
[35:33] | Sweetie, can I help you? | 亲爱的 我能帮助你吗 |
[35:36] | Nope. Don’t mind me. I’m just… | 不用 别管我 我这是在 |
[35:39] | Adjusting the… | 做些调整 |
[35:46] | That is really stuck on good, huh? | 这玩意黏得还真牢啊 |
[35:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗呢 |
[35:49] | Andre submitted these without my consent. | 安德烈未经我同意就把这些提交了 |
[35:51] | They were meant to be private. I really want them back. | 这些本来就属于隐私 我想要回来 |
[35:54] | Oh, jeez! How many screws have you got in there? | 老天 你到底钉了多少钉子在里面啊 |
[35:57] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[35:58] | The only way they’re coming down is if somebody buys them. | 能取下它们的唯一办法 就是有人买下来 |
[36:04] | Felix, please, please give them back. | 费利克斯拜托了 拜托把它们还给我 |
[36:06] | No one can see these! | 不该让任何人看见的 |
[36:12] | Oh, you are clever. | 你可真聪明 |
[36:15] | Creating a scene like a crazy artist. | 演了一出疯子艺术家的闹剧 |
[36:19] | There is not a person in this room | 现在这屋子里没人 |
[36:21] | who isn’t looking this way. | 不往这边看了 |
[36:23] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[36:24] | No! No, I’m not a genius. I swear. | 不不 我不是天才 我发誓 |
[36:26] | I just need the paintings! | 我只是要放下这些画 |
[36:28] | Keep it up. Keep it up. | 继续演 继续演 |
[36:29] | I’m gonna grab the photographer from the “Sentinel.” | 我要去把《哨兵》的摄影师找来 |
[36:31] | The crazier, the better. | 越疯狂 越有卖点 |
[36:33] | Oh, her mind has snapped. Oh! | 她的大脑紊乱了 |
[36:42] | Stupid art! | 愚蠢的艺术 |
[36:56] | Bree, it’s Susan. | 布里 我是苏珊 |
[36:58] | I know we’re not talking right now, | 我知道我近来都不理你 |
[36:59] | But I really need you… and Gaby.. | 但我现在真的需要你 还有加布 |
[37:02] | and your checkbooks. | 还有你们的支票簿 |
[37:05] | Susan, this isn’t art. | 苏珊 这不是艺术 |
[37:07] | It’s an illustrated confession! | 这是直白的认罪 |
[37:08] | It’s like a kid’s book. | 这简直是儿童图画 |
[37:10] | “Meet dick and jane. See jane kill dick. | “这是迪克和简 你看简杀了迪克” |
[37:12] | “See jane bury dick. “ | “然后把迪克埋了” |
[37:13] | “Run, jane, run!” | “快跑啊 简 快跑” |
[37:14] | Oh, I swear I didn’t know. | 我发誓我不知情 |
[37:15] | He just took them out of the classroom and put them up. | 他直接把它们从教室里搬出来挂上了墙 |
[37:18] | Well, we have to get them down immediately. | 我们得立即把它们摘下来 |
[37:19] | Hello, ladies. Are you enjoying the art? | 女士们好 你们喜欢这些画作吗 |
[37:22] | Yes, so much so, that we would like to buy | 是的 非常喜欢 我们想要买下 |
[37:25] | this whole series of paintings. | 这整个系列的作品 |
[37:26] | – And take them home with us. – Immediately. | -把它们带回家 -现在就要 |
[37:29] | Uh, ordinarily, I would place | 按照规矩 我会先在那幅画上 |
[37:30] | A-a sticker on the work that says “Sold,” | 贴上”已售出”的标签 |
[37:33] | and then I would contact you when the show’s over. | 然后等画展结束 我再联系你们 |
[37:35] | Yeah, well, you heard the lady. | 这样啊 你听清楚这位女士的话了 |
[37:37] | We gotta have these paintings, | 我们要买这些画 |
[37:37] | And we gotta have ’em now. So how much? | 我们现在就要买走 开个价吧 |
[37:40] | Well… oh. Well, if you’re gonna buy the whole series, | 好吧 如果你们要买下整个系列 |
[37:41] | I suppose I can trim a little off the price. | 我想我可以抹掉零头 |
[37:45] | $10,000 should cover it. | 全部下来一万块吧 |
[37:46] | $10,000 for my art? | 我的画能卖一万块 |
[37:49] | I mean, seems a little steep. | 有点过分了吧 |
[37:51] | Yeah. She painted my kids | 是啊 她给我的孩子 |
[37:53] | a mural of monkeys playing soccer | 画了一墙壁的猴子踢球 |
[37:54] | for a bottle of wine. | 才换了一瓶酒 |
[37:57] | Fine. We’ll take ’em. | 好吧 我们买了 |
[37:59] | Congratulations, Mrs. Delfino. | 恭喜你 德尔菲诺夫人 |
[38:01] | You are officially sold out, | 你的画抢购一空了 |
[38:04] | Thanks to this lovely lesbian couple. | 感谢这对可爱的拉拉夫妇 |
[38:06] | Oh, we’re not– | 我们不是… |
[38:07] | You know what? This is not the time. | 知道吗 现在不是时候 |
[38:09] | Oh, we’ll start pulling the pieces down. | 我们这就开始取画 |
[38:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[38:14] | Tomorrow I’m back to monkeys and squirrels. | 明天我就会去画猴子和松鼠 |
[38:17] | You bought these? | 你们买了这些画 |
[38:18] | Yep. They’re ours, | 是啊 它们属于我们了 |
[38:20] | so stop looking at ’em. | 所以你们也别看了 |
[38:21] | You really have a good eye. | 你们眼光真不错 |
[38:23] | Yes. They’re so powerful. | 是啊 这画感染力极强 |
[38:25] | It’s clearly an allegory for the bludgeoning | 显然寓示着这个国家 |
[38:28] | and burying of the middle class in this country. | 对中产阶级的打击和埋葬 |
[38:31] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我可不确定 |
[38:34] | All I see is four women who killed a guy with a candlestick | 我看到的只是四个女人用烛台杀了一个人 |
[38:39] | and dumped his body in the woods. | 将他弃尸在树林里 |
[38:42] | But then again… | 不过话说回来 |
[38:44] | what do I know about art? | 我对艺术一窍不通 |
[38:54] | Chuck, you followed me here? | 查克 你跟踪我到这儿来的吗 |
[38:56] | Why would he be following you? | 他干嘛要跟踪你 |
[38:57] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 是啊 怎么回事 |
[38:58] | I’m just trying to get a little culture. | 我只是来受一点文化熏陶 |
[39:01] | Susan, you painted these? | 苏珊 这是你画的吗 |
[39:05] | Y-yes. | 是 啊 |
[39:06] | Bravo. They are… amazing. | 画的好 画得真妙 |
[39:10] | I-I mean, this one, for example, | 我是说 拿这幅来说 |
[39:13] | I me, I’m–I’m getting shivers just looking at it. | 我光是看着就浑身打颤 |
[39:17] | And… is it me… | 是我的原因 |
[39:19] | or do those women look familiar? | 还是这些女人看起来就很眼熟 |
[39:25] | And the short one kind of looks like you, Gaby. | 矮个子这个 看起来就很像你 加布 |
[39:28] | And, uh, there’s you, Susan, | 这个像你 苏珊 |
[39:31] | And your friend Lynette, | 还有你的朋友勒奈特 |
[39:33] | And pretty one with the red hair– | 而这位红发美女 |
[39:35] | Well… who else but Bree? | 除了布里 还能有谁 |
[39:38] | It’s a work of art. | 这是幅艺术品 |
[39:39] | I’m sure it’s open to interpretation. | 怎么阐释都不为过 |
[39:42] | No, I’m pretty certain it’s you. | 不 我非常确定就是你 |
[39:45] | What I can’t figure out is… | 我想不明白的是 |
[39:48] | who’s that? | 这人是谁 |
[39:52] | Susan, you painted it. | 苏珊 这是你画的 |
[39:53] | You can’t tell me who that dead body might represent? | 你不能告诉我 这具死尸可能代表谁吗 |
[39:58] | Bree? | 布里 |
[39:59] | Any theories? | 有什么说法吗 |
[40:01] | Maybe a certain… missing person from Oklahoma? | 也许是来自俄克拉何马州的失踪人口 |
[40:06] | Okay, what the hell is he talking about? | 好了 他到底在说什么 |
[40:11] | I am this close to putting this together, | 我现在离弄清真相 就差这么一点了 |
[40:15] | but you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[40:16] | I think I’m gonna take my time, | 我打算从长计议 |
[40:20] | because I want to enjoy | 因为我要好好享受 |
[40:21] | watching the ice princess melt. | 看着冰雪公主一点点融化的过程 |
[40:31] | Bree? | 布里 |
[40:32] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[40:34] | Alejandro– somebody reported him missing, | 亚历亨德罗 有人报告他失踪了 |
[40:36] | and Chuck thinks we’re connected. | 查克认为与我们有关 |
[40:38] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[40:39] | Is that why he was at your house the other day? | 所以他那天才出现在你家吗 |
[40:41] | – Yes. – But I asked you about that. | -是啊 -但我问过你这事 |
[40:43] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[40:44] | ’cause you’re going through such a hard time with carlos. | 因为你正跟卡洛斯经历如此困难时期 |
[40:46] | I didn’t wanna burden you. | 我不想给你增加负担 |
[40:48] | God, Bree. More secrets? | 天啊 布里 你还有秘密 |
[40:52] | What did you think you were doing? | 你以为你这是在做什么 |
[40:54] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[40:55] | I’ve been protecting all of you. | 我一直在保护你们所有人 |
[40:57] | Ever since that night, | 从那晚开始 |
[40:58] | I am the one trying to keep this thing together! | 是我一直在努力支撑一切 |
[41:00] | Yeah, well, great job. | 是啊 做得好 |
[41:15] | There’s the woman of the hour. | 今晚的焦点人物 |
[41:18] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[41:21] | I never wanted people to see these paintings. | 我从没想让大家看到这些画 |
[41:25] | I feel… | 我觉得 |
[41:28] | miserable. | 很可悲 |
[41:32] | Then congratulations. | 那恭喜你 |
[41:37] | You’re finally an artist. | 你终于成为艺术家了 |
[41:42] | Yes, there comes a time | 是的 终有一天 |
[41:45] | when we must expose our weaknesses… | 我们必须暴露自己的弱点 |
[41:51] | When our secrets can no longer remain private… | 当我们的秘密无处藏身 |
[41:57] | When our solitude can no longer be denied… | 当我们的孤寂无可否认 |
[42:06] | When our pain can no longer be ignored… | 当我们的痛苦不容忽视 |
[42:13] | But sometimes we feel so alone… | 但有时 我们会感到如此孤独 |
[42:17] | That a weakness we thought we’d overcome… | 以致我们自以为已经克服的弱点 |
[42:23] | Suddenly becomes too strong to fight. | 又卷土重来 难以抵挡 |