Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] After an incident at school… 在学校撞人后
[00:06] Gaby was forced to replace the P.T.A. President. 加布被迫顶替家长会会长
[00:09] Me? 我
[00:11] Carlos was struggling with his guilt. 卡洛斯依旧心存愧疚
[00:14] This is not me. I can’t sleep. I’m seeing ghosts. 我跟变了个人似的 失眠 见到鬼
[00:18] I know. 我懂
[00:19] Susan found a way to cope. 苏珊找到了解决之道
[00:21] I’m taking a painting class 我要去学校里修一门绘画课程
[00:22] being taught by Andre Zeller. Great. -是安德烈·泽勒的课 -很好
[00:25] But the famous painter didn’t make it easy. 但这位著名画家出言不逊
[00:29] You’re a bored housewife trying to kill time 你不过是个无聊的家庭主妇
[00:30] between spin class and driving your kid 想在上健身课和送孩子踢足球的间隙
[00:32] to soccer practice. 来打发时间
[00:35] And Lynette discovered that since their separation, 而勒奈特发现自从两口子分居后
[00:38] Tom had started dating. 汤姆就开始约会了
[00:40] It’s just a couple of dinners and… coffee. 就吃过几次饭 喝过几次咖啡
[00:42] God, tom. When were you gonna tell me this? 汤姆 你什么时候才打算告诉我呢
[00:50] In their 20 years together, 他们相伴二十年期间
[00:52] Tom and Lynette Scavo had followed a few simple rules… 汤姆和勒奈特夫妻俩一直遵循着简单的原则
[00:58] Always share the housework… 家务一起做
[01:03] Never waste the hot water, 热水不浪费
[01:06] and never, ever go to bed angry. 床头打架床尾和
[01:11] Yes, the rules for being together were simple. 没错 相处的原则很简单
[01:14] But the rules for being apart… 可分居的原则…
[01:17] were anything but. 绝不简单
[01:20] Stop calling it “Dating.” 别再管这叫”约会”了
[01:22] It’s dinner with a friend. 只是和朋友吃个饭而已
[01:25] Do not do that. Do not do the snort. 别那样 别发那怪声
[01:27] Could you make her stop snorting? 你能让她别哼哼了吗
[01:29] Lynette, I find it more effective 勒奈特 我觉得有事说事
[01:31] when we use words rather than inflammatory noises. 比用鼻子发出噪音更管用
[01:35] You want words? Here are some words. 你想让我说话 那我就说了
[01:37] Liar, liar, pants on fire. 骗子 骗子 火烧裤子
[01:38] Lobster for two at chez nous 在高级餐厅吃双人龙虾餐
[01:40] is not “Dinner with a friend.” 可没朋友关系那么简单吧
[01:42] A $300 night at Sakura 在樱花餐馆一晚上花300块
[01:44] is not strapping on a feedbag with a buddy. 可不是和兄弟简单搓一顿
[01:47] I still do our credit card bills, genius. 我还负责我们俩的信用卡账单 天才
[01:49] All right, enough words. 好了 就说到这里
[01:51] Hey, it’s not like I went looking for this. 不是我出去寻花问柳
[01:53] Jane lives in the building. We got to talking. 简就和我住同一幢楼 我们就闲聊起来
[01:54] You know what? She was actually nice to me– 知道吗 她对我嘘寒问暖
[01:57] Something I’m not used to. 我过去可没这待遇
[01:59] Oh, I can’t snort, but a drive-by like that’s okay? 我不能哼哼 可这么指桑骂槐就可以吗
[02:01] All right, emotions are running a little hot, 好了 你们俩的情绪都有点激动
[02:04] but I think I know why. 可我找到根源了
[02:06] You two embarked on this separation 你们俩仓促分居
[02:08] without a clear goal in mind. 心里却没有明确的目标
[02:11] Are you trying to get back together, 你们想努力复合
[02:14] or are you trying to find 还是想以体面的方式
[02:15] a graceful way to end the marriage? 结束这段婚姻
[02:21] We don’t have to decide this right now, 我们不必立马做决定
[02:23] but we do need to lay down some ground rules. 可我们需要先落实些原则
[02:29] For example, are you dating? 比如说 你们在约会吗
[02:31] – He is. – Two dinners. -他在约会 -只吃了两顿饭
[02:34] All right, so you are dating. 好 那你在约会
[02:35] What about sex? 发生过关系吗
[02:41] No. 没
[02:44] Not yet. 还没
[02:45] I-I… 我…
[02:47] He just answered your first question. 他刚回答了你的第一个问题
[02:49] He wants to end the marriage. 他想结束这段婚姻
[02:50] No, Lynette, that’s not what I’m saying. 不 勒奈特 我可没这么说
[02:52] I’m not giving up. 我没有放弃
[02:53] “Not yet”? 什么叫”还没”
[02:53] Look, I still hope that we can find a way 我还抱有希望 我们能找到方法
[02:56] to work things out, 把问题给解决
[02:57] But… 可…
[02:59] We don’t make each other happy. 我们无法令彼此开心
[03:02] We haven’t for a long time. 已经很久了
[03:06] So what if–I mean, 所以如果我们…
[03:07] What if there was someone out there who could? 如果有别人能让我们开心起来呢
[03:13] I just feel like if we don’t… 我只是感觉如果我们不去…
[03:15] explore… 一探究竟
[03:18] then we are gonna end up right back in here, on this couch, 那我们就会在这里 就在这张沙发上
[03:21] hating each other. 互吐不满
[03:24] Sounds like you have a lot to consider. 看来你有很多顾虑
[03:28] There’s nothing to consider. 没什么好顾虑的
[03:30] We’re… cleared for sex. 我们可以找人上床了
[03:32] Let the dating begin. 开始约会吧
[03:35] Yes, Tom and Lynette were learning the rules of separation. 没错 汤姆和勒奈特在学习分居法则
[03:40] And the first rule? 而第一条原则是
[03:42] And I can’t wait to let my new boyfriend 而且我迫不及待想让我的新男友
[03:43] do that thing I never let you do. 对我做 我从不让你做的那件事
[03:46] There are no rules. 没有原则
[04:02] In any group, 每个群体里
[04:03] there are roles that people are destined to play– 人们注定要扮演起某些角色
[04:07] The perfect homemaker to bring the snacks, 烹制点心的完美主妇
[04:10] The financial wizard to keep the books… 精心管账的财务专员
[04:14] And the busybody to share the gossip. 和传播八卦的多事之人
[04:18] But sometimes the most important role of all 可有时最重要的角色
[04:22] goes to someone 分给了
[04:24] who’s not the slightest bit prepared for it. 最不当回事的人
[04:26] Hi, guys. I know, I’m a little bit late. 大家好 我知道 我来得有点晚
[04:30] A little? Try 45 minutes. 只是有点吗 足足有45分钟
[04:32] Well, once you hear what I’ve been through, 你们一旦听到了我的遭遇
[04:33] you will totally understand. 就会完全理解我了
[04:36] So… you know how it’s called a hot stone massage? 那 你们知道什么叫热石按摩吗
[04:39] So there I am at the spa, 我刚才在做理疗
[04:41] Laid out with my mojito, my “Marie Claire,” 右手端着莫吉托 左手拿着”美丽佳人”
[04:43] And all of a sudden, I feel a cold rock on my ass. 突然间 我感到我屁股上有块冰凉的石头
[04:49] I know! 我就知道
[04:51] So Armando was all apologetic. He wanted to reheat the rocks. 所以阿曼多连连道歉 他想重新热一下
[04:53] But at this point, I’m like, 可就在那时 我说
[04:54] “I’m sorry. I’ve got a P.T.A. Meeting to run.” “抱歉 我还有家长会要开”
[04:57] If you left, why are you late? 如果你走了 那怎么会迟到
[04:59] Oh, Armando felt so bad, 阿曼多很抱歉
[05:00] He gave me a complimentary seaweed wrap. 他免费给我做了海藻膜
[05:03] So… what’s on the agenda here? 那今天的议程是什么
[05:06] We’re supposed to plan teacher appreciation night. 我们该计划教师答谢晚会
[05:09] Mm. Right, right. So who’s doing what for that? 对 对 那该怎么分工
[05:12] Cindy, you wanna handle the food? 辛迪 你来负责烹饪吧
[05:14] No. 不
[05:16] Okay. 好吧
[05:17] Rachel, you never stop talking. You wanna emcee? 瑞秋 你总是说个不停 你来主持吧
[05:20] No. 不
[05:22] Okay, what’s going on here? 好吧 你们都怎么了
[05:24] What’s going on is you’ve wasted our time. 你把我们的时间都给浪费了
[05:27] I’m leaving. I have to pick up my kids. 我走了 我得去接我的孩子们了
[05:30] I have to get back to my job. 我得回去工作了
[05:32] I need to take my mother to chemo. 我得带我妈去做化疗
[05:35] Wh–okay, okay. Let’s not play sad-life poker here. 好吧 好吧 大家别装可怜了
[05:37] I need your help. 我要你们帮忙
[05:38] You know, we would love to fritter away our days 我们也想虚度时光
[05:41] with manicures and hairdressers and spa appointments, 修修指甲 做做头发 做做水疗
[05:44] but we’re not like you. We have lives. 可我们不像你 我们还要过日子
[05:47] So you can do teacher appreciation night on your own. 所以你可以自己操办这个教师答谢晚会
[05:52] Wh– 什…
[05:53] Well, could you at least fold up your chairs 你们至少也得把凳子收起来
[05:55] and stack ’em on the rolling cart? 堆上小车吧
[05:57] And can someone empty the coffeepot? 有人能把咖啡壶洗洗吗
[05:58] You’d really do– 你们真是…
[06:03] Jeez! Talk about selfish. 天呐 还说我自私呢
[06:13] Oh, thank goodness. You’re alive. 谢天谢地 你还活着
[06:17] I’m sorry, reverend. 很抱歉 牧师
[06:18] I know that I haven’t been to church for a few Sundays. 我知道我有几个礼拜日没去教堂了
[06:22] A few? Try five. 几个 准确说是五个
[06:24] You know who’s been bringing snacks to fellowship hour? 你知道是谁为教会交流时间带点心来了吗
[06:28] Helen Johnson. 海伦·约翰逊
[06:30] Ugh. Let me guess. 我猜猜
[06:31] Bran muffins from the mini-mart? 在小超市买的糠饼吗
[06:34] Why hast thou forsaken me? 你为什么把我给抛弃了
[06:37] I should’ve called you. 我该事先给你打电话的
[06:41] It’s just, I haven’t been feeling… 只是 我最近一直感觉
[06:44] very spiritual lately. 精神萎靡
[06:46] It’s not uncommon for us 这不稀罕
[06:47] to lose our way spiritually from time to time, 我们总是时不时地失去精神支柱
[06:51] to feel… 感觉身处
[06:53] in the woods. 迷雾森林
[06:55] Interesting choice of words. 你的用词真有意思
[06:59] It’s just that I… 我只是…
[07:02] feel like maybe I’m not worthy of… 感到或许我此刻
[07:05] God’s love right now, 不值得上帝眷顾
[07:07] that… 因为
[07:08] I’ve lost my connection to him. 我和他失去了感应
[07:11] But here’s the good thing about god, Bree– 可上帝有个优点 布里
[07:13] He’s easy to find. 他很容易找
[07:14] Just seek out the people who are in need, 你只要去找到需要帮助的人
[07:17] and there he is. 就能找到他
[07:18] It always comes back to the needy with you, doesn’t it? 你每次说来说去都要说到帮助别人 对吧
[07:21] It’s kind of in the job description. 这也算是职责所在吧
[07:24] I hear your new neighbor Ben Faulkner 我听说你有个新邻居本·福克纳
[07:26] does wonderful work with the homeless. 一直在为流浪汉做善事
[07:28] Why don’t you speak to him? 你要不和他聊聊
[07:30] Perhaps I will. 或许我会的
[07:32] Thank you, reverend. 谢谢 牧师
[07:36] I did mention that Helen’s doing the snacks, right? 我提到过海伦在做点心 对吧
[07:41] I just finished a batch of macadamia nut scones. 我刚做完一批夏威夷果烤饼
[07:45] Would you like one? 来一个吗
[07:46] Bless you, my child. 保佑你 吾儿
[07:48] And maybe one for the car? 多来一块 我车上吃
[07:55] It’s so nervous every time I walk into this class. 我每次走进教室都很紧张
[07:57] I mean, andre zeller, right? 我是说 安德烈·泽勒 不是吗
[08:00] Between you and me, 告诉你个秘密
[08:02] He doesn’t think I’m a serious artist. 他认为我不是个严肃的艺术家
[08:03] But I’ll show him. I have pain. 但我会向他证明 我也有痛苦
[08:06] I mean, like this morning, 就像今天早上
[08:07] My 9-year-old walked right into school 我9岁的儿子走进学校后
[08:09] Without even saying good-bye. 连再见都不和我说
[08:11] No hug, no kiss. 没有拥抱 更无吻别
[08:14] Nothing. 冷淡得很
[08:17] Well, I’m gonna take that misery and use it in my art. 我要将这悲痛化为艺术
[08:21] I’m using my father’s suicide. 那我就用我父亲自杀做灵感吧
[08:27] Today we’ll be working with light and shadow. 今天我们主要学习光和影
[08:31] Ooh! Eggs. Cool. 画鸡蛋 真棒
[08:34] Ms. Delfino, this is my breakfast. 德尔非诺太太 这是我的早餐
[08:40] You will not be sketching eggs 今天不画鸡蛋素描
[08:42] Or any other hackneyed still lifes today. 或是其他老套的静物
[08:46] You’ll be drawing the male form. 你们要画的是男性躯体
[08:49] Emile. 埃米尔
[09:01] Sorry. 对不起
[09:03] Takes some… getting used to. 我需要 适应一下
[09:09] As you begin to sketch, 在开始素描前
[09:10] Think of the human form as an object. 把人体轮廓作为你的目标
[09:13] What is it that catches your eye? 是什么 吸引了你的眼球
[09:18] Didn’t mean it. Just popped out. 不是故意的 突然脱口而出
[09:22] I want you to pay close attention 你们要把注意力集中在
[09:23] To which parts of the human body reflect light 究竟人体哪个部位反射了光线
[09:25] And which parts cast a shadow. 哪个部位蒙上了投影
[09:30] I’m sorry, Ms. Delfino. 对不起 德尔非诺太太
[09:32] I didn’t realize we were in junior high. 我没意识到我们现在是在初中课堂上
[09:34] Have you never seen a penis before? 你以前没见过阴茎吗
[09:36] No. No. Yes, I have. 是的 是的 不 我见过
[09:39] Uh, lots. Well, not lots. 见过许多 并不多
[09:42] The appropriate… amount. 总数较为适宜
[09:44] Please try to be professional. 请专业一些
[09:46] I am. I am professional. 我会的 我是专业的
[09:49] Penis, penis, penis. 阴茎 阴茎 阴茎
[09:53] Just trying to take the power out of it. 多念两遍它就不那么特别了
[10:04] Quick. 快说
[10:05] Tell me about your father’s suicide. 说说你父亲的自杀
[10:15] Hey. What are you doing? 你在干嘛呀
[10:18] I was, uh, looking for my phone, 我在找我的手机
[10:23] I know this is gonna sound stupid, but… 我知道这很愚蠢 但是
[10:26] I couldn’t go in there. 我没办法进去
[10:28] Oh, god. I don’t mean to sound insensitive, 天哪 我不想表现得漠不关心
[10:31] But is this dead guy angst? 你还在为那事焦虑吗
[10:32] ’cause I am really pooped right now. 我也快要崩溃了
[10:34] It’s just, every time I go into that room, 就是 每次我走进那间屋子
[10:37] I think about that night. 就会想起那晚
[10:38] Well, here’s an idea. Don’t go in that room. 那我有个主意 别进那屋子
[10:40] Look, there’s the kitchen. No one died in there. 瞧 那儿是厨房 那儿没死过人
[10:45] You know what? We’re both stressed. 你知道吗 我们压力都很大
[10:46] I’ll pour us a couple of drinks. 我来倒两杯喝的
[10:48] No, thanks. I’ve been hitting that stuff 不用了 谢谢 我最近已经
[10:50] pretty hard lately. 喝了不少了
[10:50] I don’t want it to become a thing. 我可不想染上酒瘾
[10:52] Well, after the day I had, 经过这么一天折腾
[10:54] I’ll finish the bottle myself. 我会一个人喝掉整瓶酒
[10:55] This P.T.A. Gig is turning into a serious pain in the ass. 家长会活动 让我招架不过来了
[10:59] – Yeah. – I show up the teensiest bit late, -是的 -我只是迟到了一小会儿
[11:02] and the girls are all over me. 所有女人都爬到我头上来了
[11:04] They’re like, “Gaby, why are you late? 她们说 “加布 你为什么迟到
[11:05] “You should be sad and miserable and on time, “你应该感到可悲 可耻 准时
[11:07] “just like us.” “就像我们一样”
[11:09] It’s like they’re jealous or something. 她们好像在嫉妒我
[11:12] Oh, my god. 我的天呐
[11:14] They’re jealous. 她们是嫉妒
[11:16] I know what to do. Thanks for listening. 我知道怎么做了 感谢聆听
[11:37] It’s nothing fancy, but, uh, I’m proud to say 这里不是很高档 但是 我敢保证
[11:40] We feed hundreds of homeless people every day. 我们为几百位流浪者提供餐食
[11:43] Oh. Wonderful. 太棒了
[11:45] This is exactly what I’m looking for. 这正是我要寻找的
[11:47] Well, great. 不错
[11:48] But, uh, just out of curiosity… 但出于好奇
[11:50] Uh, what did you do? 你做了些什么
[11:53] Excuse me? 什么意思
[11:54] Well, when most people wanna give back, 很多人过来回报社会
[11:56] It usually means they’ve done something 一般是因为他们曾经做过
[11:57] They’re, uh, ashamed of. 可耻的事情
[11:59] You know, embezzlement, adultery. 你懂的 贪污啦 通奸啦
[12:02] What’s your story? 你是什么来头
[12:06] I suppose I could ask you the same thing. 我想我也可以问你同样的问题
[12:08] And I’d have the good sense not to answer. 那我也有权不回答
[12:11] I’ve just been feeling disconnected lately, 我就是感到最近心绪很凌乱
[12:13] And I thought by doing something meaningful with my days 我想最近做些有意义的事情
[12:17] that I could change that. 有助于改变现状
[12:18] Actual selflessness. That’s refreshing. 多么无私啊 使人精神焕发
[12:22] I wish the city council was as enlightened as you. 要是市议会能受你启发就好了
[12:24] Oh? 什么
[12:25] Ah, they’re holding up one of my developments 他们把我的一个开发案搁置了
[12:27] ’cause it includes low-income housing. 因为其中涉及为低收入人群盖的保障房
[12:29] Ah. Typical “Not in my backyard” Attitude. 典型事不关己的态度
[12:32] By the way… 顺便问一句
[12:33] It’s not in your backyard. 这事和你也无关
[12:37] Uh, I’m gonna have to take this. 我要接个电话
[12:39] But, uh, I will leave you in the capable hands 我把我的得力助手
[12:41] Of, uh, Donnie here. 多尼 留给你
[12:43] – Excuse me. – Hello? -失陪 -你好
[12:45] Who are you? 请问尊姓大名
[12:46] Oh, I am bree, your humble sous chef. 我叫布里 鄙人是厨师
[12:49] What do you need me to do? Prep? Saute? Chop? 你需要我做什么 准备 炒菜还是切肉
[12:53] You wanna prep? 你要做准备吗
[12:58] Start prepping. 开始准备吧
[13:00] That’s… it? 就这样吗
[13:02] Oh, I forgot to show you the spice rack. 我忘了给你看调味架了
[13:04] Here you go. Salt. Pepper. 你瞧 盐 胡椒粉
[13:07] And we’re out of pepper. 我们胡椒粉用完了
[13:09] If I may, 如果允许的话
[13:10] Have you ever considered making the soup from scratch? 你是否考虑亲手做一份汤如何
[13:13] We don’t have time for that. 我们哪来的时间
[13:15] Just get ’em in and get ’em out. 就是让他们进来吃 然后打发走
[13:16] Yes, because we all know 是的 因为我们都知道
[13:17] how pressed for time the homeless are. 流浪者的时间是多么有限啊
[13:19] Look, these people may not have homes, 瞧 这些人可能没有家
[13:21] but they do have taste buds. 但是他们有味蕾
[13:23] Would you be offended 恕我冒犯
[13:24] If I tried whipping up a batch of homemade soup? 能否让我快速地做一锅家常浓汤呢
[13:28] Can you get it done by noon? 中午前能完成吗
[13:31] Oh, dear. I guess I’ll have to keep it simple. 天哪 我想我只能做简化版了
[13:34] It’s just a rustic acorn squash bisque 这只是一份农家南瓜汤
[13:37] finished with a dot of maple-infused creme fraiche 加上了枫糖乳酪鲜奶油
[13:39] and a little crumble of fried sage. 另配一点点油炸鼠尾草
[13:46] Holy crap! 真是神作啊
[13:48] Finally, a blurb for my next cookbook. 我下一本烹饪书 有好的广告词了
[13:52] I understand that some of you are uncomfortable 我明白 有些人看着裸体画画
[13:54] with the naked body, maybe even find it laughable. 有点不习惯 甚至觉得好笑
[13:56] Mr. Zeller, I’m so sorry. 泽勒先生 很抱歉
[13:58] One cannot create real art 如果被拘束牵绊住
[13:59] If one is crippled by one’s own inhibitions. 是无法创造出真正的艺术的
[14:03] I’m gonna strip them away. 我要调整教学方案
[14:03] So… for our next class, we’re not gonna have nude models. 因此 下节课 我们就不画裸体模特了
[14:09] We’re gonna have nude painters. 我们裸体来画画
[14:12] What? 什么
[14:12] Painting in the nude will force you 裸体画画能迫使你
[14:14] to create from a place of total honesty. 创造出一个真诚的创作环境
[14:17] And if you’re serious about being an artist, 如果你真的想要成为一名艺术家
[14:21] you shouldn’t have a problem with it. 就应该没问题吧
[14:24] Nope. No problem at all. 是的 完全没问题
[14:35] What’s going on, gaby? 加布 出什么事了
[14:37] Yeah. Why’d you call us here? 是的 你打电话叫我们干什么
[14:39] I just want to apologize 我想向大家
[14:40] for what happened at the last meeting. 就上次家长会的事道歉
[14:43] Keep talkin’. 继续说
[14:44] It was wrong of me to blow you off for a spa appointment 大家都这么忙 我为了做水疗
[14:47] when you have such busy lives. 让你们久等 是我不好
[14:49] Message received, loud and clear. 大家为什么生气 我完全明白了
[14:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:53] So to show you I’ve taken your complaint to heart, 因此为想向大家表明我的诚意
[14:56] May I present my beauty team! 有请我的美容团队
[15:00] Armando, the best masseuse in town, 阿曼多 城里最好的按摩师
[15:03] Kay, my hairdresser, 凯 我的发型师
[15:04] And Ping on nails. 还有小平 指甲美容师
[15:05] You no longer have to be jealous of my fabulous life. 你们再也不用嫉妒我光鲜的生活了
[15:10] For one day, you can be me. 从今天起 你们也可以成为我
[15:12] My treat. Go crazy. 我请客 尽情享受吧
[15:14] Wow. Good to know you got our message. 你真懂我们的心思啊
[15:17] You’r’ welcome. 不用客气
[15:19] So you think you might want to reconsider doing the food? 再考虑一下 是否要帮忙准备食物呢
[15:22] I’d love to. 乐意至极
[15:24] Uh, I’ll handle decorations. 我来帮忙装饰
[15:25] Yeah, whatever you need from us. 全心全意为你效劳
[15:27] That’s more like it. 这样才好
[15:28] Now today, relax. 今天 放松一下
[15:30] Take a break from grocery shopping and spanking. 从采购和打骂孩子中脱身出来
[15:33] I have to go meet my travel agent. 我去见一下我的旅行代理
[15:38] Are you guys serious? Are we really helping her? 你们是认真的吗 我们真的要帮她吗
[15:40] No. 当然不
[15:41] We’re helping ourselves to a free spa day, 我们只是帮自己免费享用水疗
[15:44] then we’re going to leave her twisting in the wind. 然后就让她自个儿愁去吧
[15:48] Oh! Hey, ladies, 姐妹们
[15:49] Anyone know of a good hotel in the south of France? 你们在法国南部有好的酒店介绍吗
[15:54] I’m sorry. I did it again! 对不起 我又臭显摆了
[15:56] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[16:01] Hey, Lynette, 勒奈特
[16:02] Did I leave those fabric samples? 我把那些布料样品落你这里了吗
[16:06] Busted! 抓到啦
[16:07] That is a porn slam if I’ve ever seen one. 那么砰地关上 绝对是色情片
[16:10] Porn? Mm. No. I was checking my e-mail. 色情片 没有 我正在收邮件
[16:13] Come on. It’s okay. We all look at porn. 得了 这没什么 人人都看色情片
[16:17] What are you into? 你看的是什么类型
[16:18] Straight, bi, solo, bald guys, 男女的 双性恋 自慰的 没毛的
[16:22] fuzzy whispers, cinnamon cakes, 西施挽纱 肉桂满月
[16:24] poodling? 老汉推车
[16:25] Do I have to learn what those are? 我有必要学那么多类型吗
[16:27] ’cause I really don’t want to know. 因为我是真的不想知道
[16:29] Oh, come on. Let me see. I promise I will not judge. 得了 让我看看 我保证不多嘴
[16:33] No. I signed up for an online dating service, 不是 我注册了一家网上婚恋机构
[16:36] and I took a stab at my introduction video. 我正在尝试做个人简介视频
[16:40] Hi, I’m Lynette. 你好 我是勒奈特
[16:41] I’m 35 to 45-ish. 我大概在三十五到四十五岁之间
[16:44] I’m a cancer, and I beat cancer. 我得了癌症 然后战胜了癌症
[16:46] Coincidence or not? You decide. 是不是巧合 你来决定
[16:49] That is more disturbing 这比我看过的任何色情片
[16:52] than any porn I’ve ever seen. 都没劲
[16:54] You said you wouldn’t judge. 你说过你不会多嘴
[16:55] Oh! Online dating sucks. 网上约会都是扯
[16:58] It’s full of guys who photoshop hair on their heads 上面男人照片都是处理过的 包括发型
[17:01] and crop out their man boobs. 还有露出的胸肌
[17:03] You want to meet men? I’m taking you to a bar. 你想和男人约会 我带你去酒吧
[17:06] A bar? Oh, I don’t know. 酒吧 我不知道
[17:08] It’s been 25 years since I tried to pick up a guy. 从我上次尝试约会男人已经过去二十五年了
[17:12] Well, with me as your wingwoman, you can have any man you want. 有我作陪 哪有你钓不到的男人
[17:16] Friday okay? 周五可以吗
[17:17] I thought you had a date with Ben. 我记得那天你和本有约会
[17:19] Mm. He canceled. Again. 他取消了 又一次
[17:22] Some stupid real estate development for the poor. 为什么愚蠢的低保房开发项目
[17:25] Bastard. 真混蛋
[17:26] Well, his loss. 他的损失
[17:27] If he doesn’t appreciate what he’s got, 如果他不知道珍惜手中的东西
[17:28] I will find someone who does. 我会找懂得的人
[17:31] Oh, and lay off the ice cream. 别吃冰淇淋了
[17:33] There’s no photoshop in real life. 现实生活中可没法修片
[17:44] Morning. What’s for breakfast? 早上好 早餐吃什么
[17:48] Eggs. I was gonna make bacon, but it seemed a little risky. 鸡蛋 我本想做培根 但看来点有危险
[17:53] Susan, you get upset if I take my socks off in the kitchen. 苏珊 我在厨房里脱袜子你都会不高兴
[17:59] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[18:01] Andre feels “Until we shed our inhibitions, 安德烈觉得”不摆脱掉我们的拘束感
[18:04] our art will be only superficial.” 我们的艺术将只会停留在表面”
[18:07] Anyway, 不管怎样
[18:09] for our next class, we have to paint in the nude. 我们下节课得裸体画画
[18:13] So I’m trying to get used to it. 所以我正尝试着习惯这样
[18:17] And I want to prove to him that I can be a real artist. 我想向他证明我能成为一名真正的艺术家
[18:21] Wow, that guy is good. 那男人真厉害
[18:24] He gets to see a bunch of coeds naked 他可以假借工作之名
[18:26] and call it work. 看一群男女同学裸体
[18:31] Oh, honey, I’m kidding. 宝贝 我开玩笑呢
[18:33] No, I can’t do it. 不 我做不到
[18:36] I’m not a naked person. 我不是那种能裸体的人
[18:39] Maybe I’m not a real artist either. 也许我也不是一个真正的艺术家
[18:41] – Susan. – No, I mean it. -苏珊 -不 我是说真的
[18:43] Andre doesn’t like any of my work. 安德烈不喜欢我的任何作品
[18:46] I’m not serious like the other students. 我不像其他学生那么严肃
[18:50] I think I’m just gonna quit the class. 我打算退出课堂了
[18:52] Quit? But this class has been really good for you. 退出 但是这个课对你真的很有帮助
[18:56] It seems like it was pulling you 上这课就好像将你带出了
[18:57] out of that dark place you’ve been in. 之前的那片阴霾
[19:00] You think so? 你这么觉得
[19:01] Yeah, and I feel like I’m getting my old Susie back. 是的 而且我觉得以前的小苏苏又回来了
[19:05] Besides, this guy sounds like a jackass. 再说了 这个男人听起来像是一个蠢蛋
[19:08] Don’t let him win. 别让他得逞
[19:11] You’re right. 你说的对
[19:12] I am a serious artist. 我是一名严肃的艺术家
[19:15] I just need to get used to people seeing me naked. 我只是需要习惯让大家看我裸体
[19:18] Susan! It’s Lee. You home? 苏珊 我是李 你在家吗
[19:21] Perfect. My best gay. 太完美了 我最好的男同朋友
[19:24] Who better to practice on? 谁最好现在就练习一下
[19:28] Good morning, Lee. 早上好 李
[19:28] This is Bob’s–Mother of God! 这是鲍勃的… 圣母玛利亚啊
[19:36] Gay marriage doesn’t seem so freaky now, does it? 现在不觉得同性恋结婚有那么可怕了吧
[19:43] Looks like my Tuscan bean 看起来我的托斯卡纳菜豆
[19:45] with parmesan crostini is a hit. 和意大利干酪克洛斯蒂尼面包很受欢迎
[19:47] Yeah, it is, but I think you’re starting 是啊 没错 但我想
[19:49] to attract the wrong sort of crowd. 你把无关人等都给吸引过来了
[19:55] Excuse me, but, uh, you don’t exactly look homeless to me. 打扰了 但是 我看你并不像是无家可归的人
[19:59] Yeah, I-I’m homeless. 我是无家可归
[20:02] And yet you have a $2,000 laptop? 那你还用着二千美金的笔记本
[20:05] But I live in the box it came in? 但我是从垃圾箱里捡来的
[20:07] Okay, I-I’m a college student. 好吧 我是名大学生
[20:09] But my parents did stop talking to me 但自从我从医学预科转成创作写手后
[20:11] when I switched from pre-med to creative writing. 我的父母就跟我断绝联系了
[20:14] Well, I’m afraid you’re gonna have to leave. 你恐怕得走了
[20:16] Too bad. I just gave you mad props on my blog. 太糟了 我刚在我的博客上给予你强烈的支持
[20:20] Is that a good thing? 那是好事吗
[20:22] Yeah. 是的
[20:25] “Homey but refined, “如在家般舒适又很精致”
[20:26] Bree van de camp’s Tuscan bean soup “布里·范德坎普的托斯卡纳菜豆汤”
[20:28] is a revelation in a bowl.” “像是一碗心灵鸡汤”
[20:31] Revelation, you say? 心灵鸡汤 你这么觉得
[20:32] Uh-huh. And it’s already been “Liked” on facebook 而且这首诗在脸谱网上大受欢迎
[20:35] and retweeted 200 times… 已经被转贴二百次
[20:38] which is also a good thing. 这也是一件好事
[20:41] But hey, if I gotta go… 如果 如果我得走的话
[20:43] Hold on. 等等
[20:44] I can’t let a talented 我不能让像你这样有天份
[20:46] near-orphan like you go hungry. 又近似于孤儿的人挨饿
[20:48] Let me get you a refill. 让我再给你添点汤
[20:50] Oh, and it’s “Van de kamp”… with a “K.” 布里·范德坎普的拼写你改改
[20:58] Hey, Mike. Need a hand? 麦克 需要搭把手吗
[21:03] No, I’m okay. 不用 我没事
[21:06] Uh, Susan around? 苏珊在吗
[21:08] Uh, she’s at her painting class. 她去上绘画课了
[21:11] Okay. 好吧
[21:12] I’ll… stop by later. 我过一会再来
[21:14] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我觉得这样不好
[21:21] You need to say something to me, Mike? 你有话对我说吗 麦克
[21:23] Yeah, I do. 是的 我有
[21:24] If things were different, 如果当初不是这样
[21:26] if it had been me that killed somebody, 如果是我杀了某人
[21:28] and your wife walked in, 你老婆走过来
[21:29] I’d have gone to the cops and turned myself in. 我会去找警察自首
[21:31] I wouldn’t have dragged Gaby into it. 我不会让加布卷进来
[21:35] There’s a lot I would’ve done 如果可以的话
[21:36] differently about that night if I could. 那天晚上我不会那么冲动
[21:38] Yeah, well, you can’t. 是啊 但是你不能了
[21:40] But here’s what you can do– you can leave Susan alone. 但你能做的是 你可以不再纠缠苏珊
[21:44] Just let her find a way to deal with what you put her through. 你把她卷了进来 让她自寻出路吧
[21:49] It just really helps 和她聊天
[21:51] to talk to her. 真的很有帮助
[21:55] But it doesn’t help her. 但这对她没有帮助
[22:00] Then… 那么
[22:02] I won’t do it anymore. 我不会再这么做了
[22:06] Yeah. 好
[22:27] Remember, technique is a crutch. 记住 技巧是拐杖
[22:29] Learn it and throw it away. 学会后就扔了它
[22:31] That way you can begin to find your own voice 这样你就可以开始追寻自己的心声
[22:33] And that’s what that… 那就是…
[22:44] Oh, my god. 天呐
[22:49] Taking casual Friday a bit to the extreme, 你真是将周五休闲装发挥到了极致
[22:51] aren’t we, Ms. Delfino? 不是吗 德尔非诺夫人
[22:54] Isn’t this the day we were… 难道不是我们那什么的日子吗
[22:56] Aren’t we all supposed to be… 我们难道不是应该…
[22:58] The school put the kibosh on my little artistic experiment. 学校搅黄了我的艺术试验
[23:01] It was all there in the e-mail. 邮件里已经说得很清楚了
[23:03] What e-mail? 什么邮件
[23:04] The one you obviously didn’t open. 看来你根本就没看
[23:07] Maybe you didn’t send me one. 也许你是没有发给我
[23:10] Why would I do that? 我为什么要那么做
[23:11] To humiliate me. 好羞辱我
[23:13] To punish me for laughing. 因为我大笑而惩罚我
[23:15] You have singled me out since day one. 从第一天开始你就看我不顺眼
[23:20] Why not try to make a fool of me? 为什么不试着愚弄我
[23:25] Because in the vast landscape of my interior life, 因为在我内心生活里的无限风景中
[23:28] You’re merely a dust speck. 你只是一粒小小的灰尘
[23:31] Now get dressed and sit down. 去穿好衣服坐下来
[23:34] No. 不
[23:36] I signed up for this class to learn something, 我报名上这课是为了学些东西
[23:39] Not to be a punching bag 而不是为了一个拿着画笔的
[23:42] for an egomaniac 极端自我主义者
[23:44] with a paintbrush! 成为一个练习拳击用的沙袋
[23:46] I quit! 我退出了
[24:06] Hello and welcome to our soup kitchen. 你好 欢迎来到我们的流动厨房
[24:08] I hope you’re hungry, because I have prepared 希望你们很饿了 因为我今天准备了
[24:10] a hearty Italian wedding soup today. 丰盛的意大利婚礼汤
[24:14] Donnie, two. 多尼 两位
[24:22] Reverend Sykes. What a nice surprise! 塞克斯神父 真是惊喜啊
[24:25] That’s quite a crowd out front. 人真多
[24:26] I practically had to fight my way in. 我几乎是挤进来的
[24:28] Well, ever since I took over the kitchen, 自从我接管了厨房
[24:30] we’ve been jam-packed. 我们这里就人潮涌动
[24:31] Thank you so much for suggesting I get involved. 非常感谢让我参与到这里的建议
[24:34] I have never felt more needed or important in my whole life. 我这辈子从没感觉到自己这么被人需要
[24:39] The intention of charity 慈善的本意
[24:40] is not to make us feel important. 不是为了让我们觉得自己很重要
[24:43] Of course not. It’s to help people. 的确不是 是为了帮助人
[24:45] Feeling important’s just a bonus. 感觉自己很重要只是个额外奖励
[24:47] So what brings you by? 什么风把你吹来了
[24:50] I was hoping you could tell me 我想问问你流浪汉们
[24:51] where a homeless person could get a hot meal. 去哪才能吃上一顿热饭
[24:56] Well, right here, of course. 当然是在这里了
[24:57] No, Bree. 不 布里
[24:59] Ever since you’ve turned this soup kitchen 自从你把这清汤厨房
[25:01] into a bisque kitchen, 改成了浓汤厨房以后
[25:02] The homeless don’t feel comfortable here. 流浪者们在这都觉得很不习惯
[25:05] Why? I was just trying to make this place special. 为什么 我只是想把这里变得特别点
[25:08] It was already special. It was home for them, 这儿本来就很特别 这里原是他们的家
[25:12] until you took that away. 直到你夺走了它
[25:26] Excuse me. 抱歉
[25:32] I’m sorry, but you’re gonna need to leave. 很抱歉 得请你们离开了
[25:34] Hey, we’re still eating. 我们还在吃呢
[25:36] Well, then go eat somewhere else. 去别的地方吃吧
[25:38] You certainly look like you can afford to. 你们看起来肯定负担得起的
[25:40] Whoa. Where’s the attitude coming from? 你这态度是怎么回事
[25:42] We made this place a success. 是我们把这地方变得成功
[25:44] No. This place is supposed to feed homeless people. 不 这里应该是给流浪汉们提供食物的
[25:47] It’s a dismal failure. 这是可悲的错误
[25:51] This food isn’t for you. 这些食物不是为你们准备
[25:52] It’s for the hungry and the poor– 而是为了挨饿的穷人
[25:53] The people we walk past every day. 那些我们总是视而不见的人
[25:57] Everyone deserves to have a place, 每个人都该有属于自己的地方
[25:58] and this place was theirs 这里本来是他们的
[26:00] until I made it mine. 而我把它变成了我的
[26:01] So please, pack up your laptops 拜托了 收起你们的笔记本
[26:04] and your smartphones and go. 和智能手机离开吧
[26:06] Please go. 请离开
[26:14] Ben, I’m sorry. I have made a terrible mess of things. 本 很抱歉 我搞得一团糟
[26:17] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[26:18] You think you can make a speech that good again tomorrow? 你明天能做一场这么好的演讲吗
[26:22] Speech? 演讲
[26:24] You’re gonna help me push that low-income housing project 你得帮助我在市议会
[26:26] through city council. 推动低收入者房屋计划
[26:35] This is where you live, huh? 你就住在这啊
[26:38] Norman Rockwell would walk down this street 诺曼·罗克韦尔走过[上世纪美国著名插画家]
[26:40] and say, “A little much.” 会说 “花哨了点”
[26:43] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[26:45] Of course. How else are you gonna make fun 当然 不进来怎么能
[26:47] of the inside of my house? 嘲笑我房子的内饰呢
[26:49] By the way, I, uh, checked my e-mail, 对了 我查了我的邮箱
[26:51] and, uh, you never sent me one. 你没给我发过邮件
[26:54] Did you check your campus e-mail? 你查过校园邮箱吗
[26:57] I have a campus e-mail? 我还有个校园邮箱
[26:59] Okay, I’m gonna make this brief, 好吧 我直说了吧
[27:01] mainly because I’ve got a dinner engagement 主要是因为我晚饭有约
[27:03] with someone infinitely more interesting than you. 而对方比你有趣得不是一星半点
[27:07] Climb down from your cross 从你背负的十字架上下来
[27:09] and come back to my class. 回到我的课堂上
[27:10] Why? So you can abuse me more? 为什么 好让你有更多机会羞辱我
[27:13] Yes, I will abuse you and scream at you, 是的 我会羞辱你 朝你大喊
[27:16] make you paint in the nude and do anything else 让你裸身作画 让你做一切
[27:18] I have to do to get you to stop being so scared. 能让你不再那么害怕的事
[27:21] I’m not scared. 我没有害怕
[27:23] I showed up at your class naked. 我裸体出现在你的课堂上
[27:26] Then you ran away. 然后你跑了
[27:28] It seems to me you do a lot of running away 在我看来你经常性逃跑
[27:31] and nervous giggling. 还经常紧张地笑
[27:34] You act like someone who’s… 你的表现就像是
[27:38] What? 什么
[27:40] You’re hiding something, 你在隐瞒什么
[27:43] And I’m gonna pull it out of you, 我得把它逼出来
[27:44] and when that happens, there is a chance– 这样的话 有可能
[27:47] the remotest, slimmest wisp of a chance– 有微乎其微的可能
[27:51] that you might actually become an artist. 你会成为一名艺术家
[27:53] Oh, god. Is this the part where you tell me 天哪 你到这是不是就该告诉我
[27:56] that the reason you’re being so hard on me 你之所以对我这么严厉
[27:59] is because I’m the only one in the class with potential? 是因为我是班上唯一有潜力的学生
[28:03] No. 不
[28:05] Amy Yamata’s the only one in the class with potential. 艾米·山田才是班上唯一有潜力的学生
[28:09] You’re a bizarre car crash that 而你就是场诡异的车祸
[28:11] somehow fascinates me. 不知为何让我有点兴趣
[28:13] Thank you? 我该说谢谢
[28:15] Now if you’ll excuse me, 我就不多打扰了
[28:16] This is about as long as I can spend 对于一个装饰有陶瓷大象的房间
[28:18] in a room decorated with ceramic elephants. 这已经到我忍受的极限了
[28:34] Hi, ladies. Someone wanna help me with these flowers? 女士们 有人能帮我拿一下花吗
[28:38] Okay, no worries. I got it. 好吧 没事 我能搞定
[28:50] What have you guys been doing? 你们在干吗呢
[28:52] People are gonna be here in two hours. Nothing’s been set up. 两个小时后就来人了 什么都还没弄好
[28:54] Well, I’m just so relaxed from that massage. 上次那按摩太舒服了
[28:58] I’d hate to lift something and tense up again. 我可不想抬东西搞的又那么累
[29:00] Yeah, and–and Ping worked so hard on these nails. 是啊 小平那么认真地给我涂指甲
[29:03] I would hate to chip them. 我可不想磨花了
[29:04] And I… can’t think of anything witty to say 我 我想不出来什么话
[29:08] about my fabulous new ‘do, 来形容我这美丽的新发型
[29:10] but I’m not doing squat either. 不过我也什么都不会干的
[29:13] Why are you doing this to me? 你们干吗这么对我
[29:15] I went out of my way to help you people. 我已经费劲心思来帮你们了
[29:17] Oh, my god, you are so out of touch. 我的天 你真是搞不清楚状况
[29:19] Do you really think a hot stone massage 你真以为做一次热石按摩
[29:21] is gonna solve my problems? 就能解决我的问题了
[29:23] You don’t understand the kinds of things real people deal with. 你根本不明白人们过着怎样的现实生活
[29:26] You live in this perfect little fairy tale. 你住在你完美的童话生活里
[29:28] Fine. I don’t need your help. 好吧 我不需要你们的帮忙
[29:31] I have two hours 我还有两个小时时间
[29:32] and a very capable husband. 还有个很能干的老公
[29:34] This event is going off without a hitch. 这次活动一定会顺利举行的
[29:37] Oh, and one more thing. 还有一件事
[29:43] Hello? 喂
[29:44] Honey, sorry to bother you at work, 亲爱的 抱歉打扰你工作了
[29:45] but this is an emergency. 但这边有紧急事件
[29:47] Whoa. What’s going on? 怎么了
[29:48] I need you to meet me at the school. 我需要你到学校来找我
[29:50] These P.T.A. Beeyotches– 家长会这些基按人[贱人]
[29:52] Yeah, I’m talking to you, Cindy… 对 说的就是你 辛迪
[29:54] are refusing to help me. 她们不乐意帮我
[29:55] I need an extra pair of hands. 我需要多一个人帮忙
[29:58] Sure. I’ll be–be right there. 好的 我 我一会就到
[30:00] Ha! He’s on his way. 他这就过来
[30:03] Thanks. You’re a lifesaver. 谢谢 你真是个救星
[30:25] Wow. When I pictured this in my head, 我在脑子里想象的时候
[30:28] I wasn’t as old as all the other people… 没想到我的年龄 会跟这里所有人
[30:30] Combined. 加起来一样老
[30:31] Uh, two Martinis, dirty. 两杯马天尼 野的[加橄榄汁]
[30:34] Oh, wait. That’s me. 不对 野的是我
[30:38] Feel free to use that if you want. 这一句你想用就用吧
[30:41] Maybe I will… at home, ’cause that’s where I’m going. 等我回家了再用吧 我现在得回去
[30:43] Oh, relax. 放松吧
[30:45] Look at this place like a candy store. 看看这地方 跟糖果店似的
[30:47] You just have to figure out what you’re in the mood for. 你只需要想想自己现在想要什么口味
[30:49] Obviously, something with nuts. 很明显 得要个带种的
[30:52] I thought I was done with this. 我以为我早不玩这个了
[30:54] I dated, I combed through all the losers, 我约会过 在那些衰人中细细梳理了一遍
[30:58] and I finally found a guy, 最后选出了个男的
[31:00] someone who was smart and made me laugh. 聪明 又会逗我笑
[31:02] And now to be back here, at my age, 而到我这年纪了又回到这里
[31:05] Doing it all over again, it’s depressing. 重头来过 这太让人郁闷了
[31:12] Oh, my god. You’re right. 我的天 你说得对
[31:14] What? 什么
[31:15] – It is depressing. – Renee. -是挺让人郁闷的 -雷尼
[31:18] What am I doing in hell’s candy store? 我跑这糖果店来干什么呢
[31:20] I have a guy. He’s smart and he makes me laugh. 我有个男人 又聪明又会逗我笑
[31:23] I thought you said Ben works too much. 我记得你说他工作太忙了
[31:25] Oh, he’s passionate about his job, but he’s a 10. 他对工作很有热情 但他可以评十分
[31:28] You add up every guy in this place and you get a 6. 你把这里所有人加一块也不过六分
[31:35] But you stay. There’s definitely somebody here for you. 不过你留下吧 这里一定有适合你的
[31:44] Orange cable… 橙色的线
[31:45] Goes around here… 在这附近
[31:49] This one goes here. 这根连这里
[31:51] Ha! And… Presto! 然后 立刻[西语]
[31:57] So is “Presto” spanish for “Cover your ears”? 所以这句西语的意思是不是 捂上耳朵
[32:02] That’s hilarious, Cindy. 真好笑啊 辛迪
[32:04] You know, you should’ve been a comic 你干吗不去演动画呢
[32:05] instead of a pint-sized pain in my ass! 这么小的身材跑来这里找我的茬
[32:08] Oh, it’s getting late. 时间过去不少
[32:10] Looks like your perfect husband 看来你那完美的丈夫
[32:11] isn’t gonna be here to bail you out. 是不会来救你场了
[32:17] Aha! Look who’s here. 看看谁来了
[32:20] There’s my hero! 我的英雄
[32:22] Now hurry up. We need to get cracking here. 赶紧的 我们得赶紧开工了
[32:25] Hey, what are you doing? 你干吗呢
[32:32] Carlos. 卡洛斯
[32:35] Hey, Gaby. 嘿 加布
[32:39] Carlos, you can’t be here like this. 卡洛斯 你不能这个样子待在这
[32:41] You’ve gotta go. 你得离开
[32:41] No, no, no. Gonna help, okay? 不不不 我要帮你 好吧
[32:42] No. Please. You need to leave. 不 求你了 你得离开
[32:45] No, I’m gonna help, okay? Gonna help. 不 我得帮你 得帮你
[32:47] No, honey. You have to leave, please. 不 亲爱的 你得离开 求你了
[32:50] Hang on. Hang on. 等一下 等一下
[33:04] Rachel, get the soundboard set up. 瑞秋 去把音板弄好
[33:06] Melissa, Megan, start putting out the food. 梅丽莎 梅根 去把吃的端出来
[33:10] Melissa, now. 梅丽莎 现在就去
[33:16] It’s okay, Gaby. 没事的 加布
[33:17] We got it. 我们能行
[33:21] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么了
[33:23] Just take care of your husband. 只管照顾好你老公吧
[33:32] Hello. 你好
[33:33] I’m Phil, and you’re beautiful. 我是菲尔 你很漂亮
[33:35] You’re just saying that. 你只是说说罢了
[33:37] But I’ll take it. 不过我领情了
[33:39] God knows it took me long enough to get ready tonight. 天知道我为今晚准备了多久
[33:42] I even had to pay the sitter to come early. 我甚至为了早点来还花钱雇了保姆
[33:44] Sitter? So you have kids? 保姆 你有孩子了
[33:47] Yeah. 是啊
[33:47] Five. Five kids. 五个 五个孩子
[33:50] Wow. That sounds like a lot. 听起来还真不少
[33:52] I actually have a husband, too, but we’re separated, 我其实还有个丈夫 不过我们分居了
[33:54] And we’re seeing other people. 都在与别人约会
[33:55] Or he is, and I’m trying to. 也许只有他在约会 我还在尝试
[33:57] Not that I’m doing it to retaliate, it’s just that– 我不是想报复 只是…
[33:59] Wow. I can’t seem to stop talking. 我真是说个没完啊
[34:01] Maybe you could say something now. 也许现在轮到你说了
[34:04] Bye. 再会
[34:07] Bye-bye. 再会了
[34:14] Crowd’s a little light tonight, don’t you think? 今晚来的人不多啊 你觉得呢
[34:19] Can I buy you a drink or are you already lit? 我是先请你喝一杯 还是你已经醉了
[34:24] Oh, come on. I’ll let you play with my tie. 来吧 我让你玩我的领带
[34:26] Here’s the remote. 遥控器在这儿呢
[34:37] Don’t I know you from somewhere? 我是不是在哪见过你
[34:40] Okay. Not the most original line, 好吧 老套的开场白
[34:42] but you’re cute, so… Lynette. 不过你很可爱 我是勒奈特
[34:46] Right. Right. 对了 对了
[34:47] You’re Porter and Preston’s mom. 你是波特和普雷斯顿的妈妈
[34:49] Oh, god. 我的天
[34:50] Mrs. Scavo was the coolest mom. 斯加沃太太是世上最酷的妈妈
[34:53] She used to make us grilled cheese 她过去常给我们把烤芝士
[34:54] in the shape of dinosaurs. So what are you doing here? 做成恐龙的形状 那您来这儿做什么
[34:59] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[35:08] Here you go. 给你
[35:09] It’s probably the only set of keys with a purple lanyard. 大概是唯一一串套着紫色手绳的钥匙
[35:11] My kid made it at camp. 是我孩子野营的时候做的
[35:14] Look, I’m wearing something called skinny jeans, 我现在身上穿着的铅笔裤
[35:17] which are very painful 勒得很疼
[35:18] because I don’t have something called skinny legs, 因为我没有铅笔那么细的双腿
[35:21] so I just wanna go home 所以我只想赶紧回家
[35:21] and peel them off. Do you mind? 把它脱掉 你介意吗
[35:23] No, not at all. I just– I don’t–I don’t work here. 不 不介意 只是我不在这儿工作
[35:28] Oh, god. I’m sorry. You’re not the valet. 天啊 对不起 你不是服务生
[35:31] I knew this vest was a bad idea, 我就知道不该穿这马甲
[35:33] but the gay guy in my office told me they’re back. 但我办公室里的同性恋说现在又兴这个了
[35:35] No, the vest is great. 不 马甲很好看
[35:39] I have it in navy. 我有一件海蓝色的
[35:41] It’s just–I haven’t been out in so long, 只是我很久没出来玩了
[35:43] I figured I’d try to mix things up. 我总觉得会把事情搞砸
[35:45] You haven’t been out in so long? 你还很久没出来玩
[35:47] Last time I was at a bar like this, 我上次来像这样的酒吧
[35:49] beeper numbers were exchanged. 大家交换的是传呼机号码
[35:51] I didn’t even know they banned smoking in bars. 我甚至不知道酒吧里禁烟
[35:53] And how did the good, old, reliable martini 还有过去那纯正可靠的马蒂尼
[35:55] lose its job? 也没人喝了吗
[35:56] Apple? Cherry? Watermelon? 苹果 樱桃 西瓜
[35:58] Those are slushie flavors. 这些口味真不给劲
[36:01] I’m Lynette. 我是勒奈特
[36:03] Scott. 斯考特
[36:04] By the way, not that it’s a competition, 既然现在要比谁更落伍 我再加一句
[36:06] but I have two lanyards on my keychain. 我的钥匙链上有两根手绳
[36:08] They’re pink. 是粉红色的
[36:10] – Daughters? – Yes. -有女儿吗 -是的
[36:12] Divorce? 离婚
[36:12] No, thanks. I already had one. 不 谢了 我已经离过一次了
[36:15] You? 你呢
[36:17] Uh, separated. 分居了
[36:25] Listen, this is the first decent conversation I’ve had all night. 这是我整晚第一次像样的聊天
[36:31] What do you say we go back inside and continue it? 你说我们进去再聊会儿如何
[36:34] I say… 要我说…
[36:37] Pomegranatinis are on me. 石榴味马蒂尼算我请
[36:38] All right. That was easy. 好吧 那酒小菜一碟
[36:41] You calling me easy? 你是说我没酒量吗
[36:42] Not yet. 还没到时候
[36:49] Um, please. 请进
[36:52] Uh, can I get you something to dink? 我能给你倒点喝的吗
[36:55] I have, uh, vodka. 我这儿有伏特加
[36:57] I have milk. I have chocolate milk. 有牛奶 有巧克力奶
[37:00] I have juice boxes. 有果汁
[37:02] Having kids has really ruined my game, huh? 有孩子真是给我扫兴啊
[37:05] Vodka and chocolate milk– 伏特加和巧克力奶
[37:06] That’s exactly what I give my baby to calm her down. 正是我给孩子喝的 好让她安静下来
[37:12] Cheers. 干杯
[37:13] Cheers. 干杯
[37:28] Now what do we do? 现在我们做什么
[37:31] I’d put on some music, 我本可以放点音乐
[37:32] but my EX got all my CDs. 可我前妻把唱片都拿走了
[37:35] I could turn on a black light, 我也可以开一盏黑光灯
[37:37] but I’m not 16. 可我不是16岁了
[37:39] Maybe I could light some candles, 也许我可以点几根蜡烛
[37:41] but that seems like kind of an obvious move, right? 但那意图看起来又太直接了 对吧
[37:46] Not as obvious as this. 那也不如这样直接
[37:55] Maybe obvious isn’t so bad. 也许直接点也不坏
[38:03] No? 不好吗
[38:04] No. Oh, no, it’s good. It’s good. Keep going. 不不 很好很好 继续
[38:08] I have another room that I would love to show you. 我还有间房间 想带你参观参观
[38:11] Really? 真的吗
[38:13] You’re getting… better at this. 你真是渐入佳境了
[38:33] Oh! Hang on. Hang on. 等等 等等
[38:35] Shoot! 该死
[38:38] Oh. Right here? 就在这儿吗
[38:40] Okay. 好吧
[38:41] No, I… dropped something. 不是 我掉东西了
[38:43] Oh. Can I help? 我能帮忙吗
[38:46] My ring fell off. You had to have shag carpeting, huh? 我的戒指掉了 你非得铺长绒地毯吗
[38:48] Ugh. That gay guy at my office 我办公室那个同性恋说
[38:50] said shag was back. 现在又流行长绒的了
[38:52] Really need to start getting my style tips from someone else. 看来我真不能再听他的时尚建议了
[38:55] Damn it. Where is it? 该死 跑哪儿去了
[38:57] This rug– it swallows everything. 这地毯可以吞噬一切的
[38:58] There used to be an end table here and… 这里过去还有个茶几呢…
[39:00] Oh, my god! Please don’t be funny right now. 天啊 这种时候别开玩笑了
[39:04] Wait. Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[39:06] Here it is. 找到了
[39:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:15] So, uh, where were we? 那 我们进行到哪儿了
[39:26] I’m sorry. I can’t. 对不起 我不能
[39:31] You’re a really great guy. 你这个人真的不错
[39:33] You’re nice and you’re funny and… 人很好 又风趣
[39:37] Whatever you were doing… 无论你对我的脖子
[39:39] to–to my neck was really working for me, 下了什么功夫 真的很奏效
[39:41] But the idea of walking 10 feet into your bedroom 但是现在走10步去你的房间
[39:44] is about the scariest thing I can think of right now. 是我能想到最害怕的事
[39:51] Okay. 好吧
[39:55] I’m… 我
[39:56] hoping to work things out with my husband, 我希望能跟我丈夫把问题解决
[39:59] and I guess I just– 我想我只是
[40:01] I get it. 我明白
[40:03] You’re not there yet. 你还没准备好
[40:06] I’m not. 我是没有
[40:15] Well, I think I should go. 我想我该走了
[40:18] Come on. 起来吧
[40:32] I understand your hesitation. 我理解你们的犹豫
[40:34] I am one of those people with a manicured lawn 我家也有着修剪整齐的草地
[40:37] who would object 当我看到这样的提案
[40:40] when a proposal like this 可能威胁自己的社区
[40:42] threatens her community. 也会极力反对
[40:43] But my eyes have been opened, 但我已经放开眼界
[40:44] and I will personally go door-to-door 我将亲自挨家挨户地上门
[40:47] to help other people see how essential this project is, 让更多人看到这个项目有多必要
[40:51] so that where we live can truly 唯有这样 我们居住的地方
[40:54] be called a community. 才能被称为社区
[41:05] You were amazing. 你说得太棒了
[41:08] Well, I meant every word. 我字字是肺腑之言
[41:09] I want to help you any way I can. 我想尽全力帮助你
[41:11] Great. Well, uh, first thing tomorrow, 太好了 明早第一件事
[41:13] I’ll take you out to see the construction site. 我带你去建筑工地看看
[41:17] Yes, we may think 是的 我们或许想过
[41:19] we’re all destined to play certain roles. 我们都注定要扮演某些角色
[41:23] But sometimes those roles can unexpectedly change. 但有时这些角色发生的变化出人意料
[41:30] A nervous student 紧张的学生
[41:31] may discover a hidden confidence. 也许会找到隐藏的自信
[41:35] A longtime wife 已婚多年的妻子
[41:37] may confront a harsh new reality. 也许要面对急转直下的现实
[41:41] A busy mother 忙碌的母亲
[41:42] may find her attention is needed elsewhere. 也许急需转移注意力
[41:48] And a woman who wanted to do a little bit of good 而原本只想做些许善事的女人
[41:52] may find herself playing 也许会发现 她要扮演的角色
[41:55] a much bigger role than she intended. 比起她的初衷 重要得多
[41:59] I was searching and searching for the perfect spot, 我一直在找最佳场地
[42:02] and then I found it– 然后我发现了它
[42:04] Chapman woods. 查曼树林
[42:06] Have you ever been here before? 你以前来过这儿吗
[42:16] Once. 来过一次
[42:17] Well, they’re finally gonna break ground on tuesday, 周二他们终于能动工了
[42:21] and it’s all thanks to you. 这都多亏了你
[42:24] Glad I could help. 很高兴我帮得上忙
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme