Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Tom moved out of the house. 汤姆搬了出去
[00:04] Tom and I are separating. 我和汤姆分居了
[00:05] No. 不是吧
[00:06] After covering up a murder, 掩瞒了一场谋杀后
[00:08] Gaby warned Bree it was a bad time 加布警告布里 这时候和警察约会
[00:11] to be dating a cop. 不合时宜
[00:13] Get rid of Chuck. But you’ve got to end this, 赶快甩掉查克 你必须和他做个了结
[00:15] and you’ve got to end it now. 而且要当机立断
[00:17] Bree showed the mysterious letter to Paul, 布里给保罗看了她的神秘信件
[00:19] who’d seen one like it before. 让保罗似曾相识
[00:22] I mentioned the letter to the police. 我曾向警方提起过
[00:23] The main detective was a tall guy 那个探长是个高个子男人
[00:25] with a short name like, uh, Pence. 大家都叫他彭斯
[00:27] Was it Vance? Chuck Vance? 是万斯吗 查克·万斯
[00:29] That’s it. 就是他
[00:29] Carlos struggled with remorse… 卡洛斯愧疚不已
[00:31] I just want us to get back to normal. 我就是想让生活回归正常
[00:33] We’re never going back to normal! 那是绝对不可能的
[00:35] And discovered he wasn’t the only one feeling guilty. 而他发现心存愧疚的不只他一人
[00:38] It is nice to be able to talk about this. 能有人谈谈真好
[00:41] You wanna get some coffee? 你想去喝杯咖啡吗
[00:48] Susan Delfino and Carlos Solis 苏珊·德尔非诺和卡洛斯·索利斯
[00:51] had never been the best of friends. 从未交往言深
[00:54] Susan thought Carlos paid too much attention 苏珊觉得卡洛斯太过在意
[00:57] to other people’s opinions. 别人的意见
[01:00] And Carlos thought Susan didn’t pay attention at all. 而卡洛斯认为苏珊太我行我素
[01:07] Over the years, they’d never had much to say to one another. 这么多年来 他们交流甚少
[01:12] But one night, susan found herself troubled by thoughts 可有一晚 苏珊苦于有些想法
[01:16] she couldn’t share with her spouse. 无法与丈夫分享
[01:20] While two doors down, 与此同时 隔壁第二家
[01:21] Carlos was in the same predicament. 卡洛斯也陷入了同样窘境
[01:26] And that’s how it came to pass 正因有着相同的起因
[01:29] that two people who’d never had much to say to one another 两个形同陌路的人
[01:34] suddenly found… 突然发现
[01:37] they had a great deal to talk about. 他们可以无话不谈
[01:41] So I leave the office, walk into the parking garage, 所以我离开办公室 走进停车场
[01:47] And… There he is. 然后… 他就在那里
[01:48] Alejandro. 亚历亨德罗
[01:50] Right in front of me. 就在我面前
[01:51] I practically jump out of my skin. 我的魂差点被吓飞了
[01:53] Then I turn around again. 然后我再次转身
[01:56] It’s just some guy getting into his car. 发现只是有个人上车而已
[01:59] This is not me. 我跟变了个人似的
[02:00] I can’t sleep. I’m seeing ghosts. 失眠 见到鬼
[02:03] I feel like… 我感觉
[02:05] I’m walking around with a neon sign on my forehead, 我走到哪儿都有块霓虹灯牌在我额头
[02:07] flashing “Guilty, guilty,” 一闪一闪 “有罪 有罪”
[02:10] and everybody can see it. 人人都能看见
[02:13] Sometimes I think I’m losing it. 有时我觉得我快失控了
[02:14] Me, too. 我也是
[02:16] I was getting ready to deck the guy. 我时刻准备着打倒那家伙
[02:18] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[02:20] Can I imagine? 你还问我这个问题
[02:21] I assaulted a cop, remember? 我袭警了 你还记得吗
[02:24] Oh, yeah. What happened with that? 对 结果怎么样
[02:27] 15 hours of community service. 被罚15个小时的社会服务
[02:30] And I can’t tell Mike. 我又不能告诉迈克
[02:32] It’s one more thing I’m lying to him about. 我又对他撒了个谎
[02:35] Well, I can talk to Gaby, but she’s sick of listening. 我可以和加布谈 可她也听烦了
[02:39] That’s what this makes this feel so… 所以这样交谈的感觉真是…
[02:46] I know. 我懂
[02:50] Can I tell you something? 能给你说件事吗
[02:53] When I went out walking tonight, 今晚我出来散步的时候
[02:57] I was kind of hoping I’d run into you. 挺希望能撞见你
[03:03] I was kinda hoping that, too. 我也这么想来着
[03:10] You’re kidding. 不是吧
[03:11] You’ve never read “To Kill a Mockingbird”? 你从没看过《杀死一只知更鸟》吗
[03:14] In my school, if you read a book, 在我的学校 要是看书
[03:15] it was more like “To Kill a Sophomore.” 更会去看”杀死一个二年级学生”
[03:18] Well, you would love it. Um, it’s about a guy 你会喜欢的 故事讲的是一个男人
[03:22] who tries to hang on to his sense of right and wrong 在体制让他失望的时候
[03:27] when the system fails him. 努力把握自己的是非观
[03:29] Gee, I don’t get that at all. 天呐 我全没听懂
[03:33] Oh. Your jacket. Thank you. 你的夹克 谢谢
[03:38] Yes, Susan and Carlos 没错 苏珊和卡洛斯
[03:41] were starting to pay attention to one another. 开始彼此关注
[03:44] Good night. 晚安
[03:47] But what they didn’t realize 可他们没注意到
[03:50] was that someone else was paying attention, too. 还有人在关注他们
[04:07] Wisteria Lane may look flawless, 紫藤郡看似完美无缺
[04:10] but that’s only because its residents 可那只是因为这里的居民
[04:12] are so good at concealing imperfections. 擅于做表面文章
[04:18] They know how to make something old look new again… 他们知道如何旧貌换新颜
[04:23] how to make an embarrassing mistake disappear… 如何化解尴尬
[04:28] how to make a poor showing look like a modest victory… 如何以次充好
[04:33] and how to make a friend feel better 以及如何在朋友分手后
[04:36] after she’s gone through a messy breakup. 及时安抚情绪
[04:39] Gaby, how thoughtful. 加布 你想的真周到
[04:41] It’s from that new place, Skinny Berry. 是从那家新店买的 叫”瘦瘦浆果”
[04:43] Tastes like a milkshake but only 18 calories. 味道像奶昔 可只含18个卡路里
[04:48] And I figured you could use a little pick-me-up 你把查克甩了之后
[04:50] after you dumped Chuck. 还可以喝点提神酒
[04:52] Yeah, well, about that… 是啊 那件事…
[04:56] Morning, women. 早安 各位
[04:58] Morning. 早
[05:00] Oh, is that– is that from Skinny Berry? 那杯饮料是从”瘦瘦浆果”买的吗
[05:02] You know, the fraud unit’s all over that place, right? 你知道那里被打假部门盯上了吧
[05:05] Apparently those things are like pure ice cream. 显然那些东西就是纯冰激凌
[05:07] Huh! Guess you can’t trust anybody. 看来这年头谁也不能信
[05:12] Have a good day. 祝你今天开心
[05:17] All right, I know what you’re gonna say– 好吧 我知道你要说什么
[05:19] Three words– first word, “You’re,” 三个词 第一个 “你”
[05:20] Third word, “Crazy,” 第三个 “疯了”
[05:22] Middle word–what you keep doing to that guy! 当中那个 “TMD”
[05:24] You don’t understand. 你不懂
[05:25] Damn right I don’t. 我当然不懂
[05:26] You said you were gonna dump him. 你说你会甩了他
[05:27] I was. 没错
[05:30] But… I think Chuck wrote the letter. 可我觉得那封信是查克写的
[05:34] The “I know what you did” Letter? 就是那封恐吓信
[05:36] What makes you think that? 你怎么会这么想
[05:38] I spoke to Paul Young, and– 我和保罗·杨聊过了 然后
[05:39] Whoa, whoa. Why would you talk to paul? 你怎么会和保罗说话
[05:41] To find out who else knew about Mary Alice’s letter, 为了查清还有谁看过玛丽·艾莉丝的信
[05:44] and he said that when he confessed to killing Martha Huber, 然后他说他供认杀死玛莎·胡博的时候
[05:47] Chuck was there. 查克在场
[05:50] Okay, but why would Chuck blackmail you? 就算这样 查克又为什么要恐吓你
[05:52] He’s already got the milk and the cow. 他想要的都得手啦
[05:55] No offense. Just what else could he want? 别介意 只是他还会有什么企图
[05:58] Maybe he wants to control me. 也许他想掌控我
[05:59] Maybe he wants money. I don’t know. 也许是想勒索我 我也不知道
[06:02] You’ve gotta start snooping. 你该着手窥探他
[06:03] – What? -Yeah. Go through his stuff, -什么 -搜查他的东西
[06:05] Hack into his e-mails, listen in on his phone calls. 潜进他的电子邮箱 监听他的电话
[06:08] I can’t do that. 我不能那么做
[06:09] You have to, Bree. 你必须那么做 布里
[06:11] Until we know what Chuck knows– exactly what he knows, 我们要明确搞清楚他都知道些什么
[06:14] it’s not just you who’s in danger. 这不只关乎你一人的安危
[06:15] It’s all of us. 这危及我们所有人
[06:24] How’s that pressure? 力道如何
[06:26] Ohh, perfect, and remember, Friedrich, 正好 别忘了 弗里德里希
[06:29] I’ve hidden your tip somewhere on my body. 我把你的小费藏在我身上某个地方
[06:31] it’s up to you to find it. 找不找得到就看你了
[06:36] Go away! 走开
[06:38] Renee! I need you. 雷尼 我需要你
[06:40] Lee? 李
[06:40] I am in crisis. I am at my wit’s– 我遇到大麻烦了 手足无措
[06:42] Well, hello. 你好啊
[06:44] Lee Mcdermott. Nice to meet you. 我是李·麦克德莫特 很高兴认识你
[06:47] I’m Friedrich. 我是弗里德里希
[06:48] Ooh, like in “The sound of music”? 跟《音乐之声》里的小正太同名
[06:52] Nothing? Okay. He plays for your team. 不懂 好吧 他跟我不是一路
[06:54] Anyway, I need a huge favor. 我需要你帮个大忙
[06:56] I don’t do favors. You know that. 我从不帮助别人 你知道的
[06:58] It’s for Jenny. 是为了珍妮
[06:59] Oh, your daughter? 你女儿啊
[07:00] Yeah. No. 那也没门
[07:02] Oh, please. 求你了
[07:04] I am desperate. 我走投无路了
[07:06] When Bob and I adopted her, 我和鲍勃领养她的时候
[07:07] we agreed that I would take care of the “Time of the month” talk, 我们达成协议 我负责谈”大姨妈”的事
[07:10] and Bob would handle all things bra. 胸罩的事都交给鲍勃
[07:12] Well, that bastard is in Tokyo, 现在那个混蛋在东京
[07:14] and the boobie fairy has arrived. 而咪咪仙女驾到了
[07:17] The boobie fairy? 咪咪仙女
[07:18] See why I should not be the one handling this? 瞧 我完全不适合处理这事
[07:21] I was hoping… maybe you could take her shopping? 我希望你能带她去购物
[07:24] Oh, man up. It’s just a bra. 爷们点吧 不就是胸罩嘛
[07:27] They terrify me. 那东西吓死我了
[07:28] Too many numbers and letters and colors, 各种尺码 各种类型 各种颜色
[07:31] and it’s my little girl growing up, 而我的小女孩长大了
[07:33] and I can’t deal. 而我无所适从
[07:36] Ohh, yes. 好了
[07:39] So you’ll do it? 那你是同意了
[07:40] No, he just found his tip. 不 是弗里德里希找到小费了
[07:44] Renee! 雷尼
[07:45] Fine. I’ll take her, but only for an hour, 好吧 我带她去 但就去一小时
[07:48] and no small talk. 拒绝闲谈
[07:49] Oh, bless you. 上帝保佑你
[07:50] I will never forget you for this. Mwah. 我不会忘记你的大恩大德的
[07:53] Look! Ricky Martin! Eating a banana! 快看 瑞奇·马丁在吃香蕉
[07:58] Just checking. 只是确认一下
[08:04] Oh, please come with us. You’ve bra shopped with Penny. 拜托陪我们去吧 你帮佩妮买过胸罩
[08:07] And maybe one of your older boys, if I’m guessing right. 说不定还跟哪个儿子去过
[08:10] I can’t. I have plans. 我去不了 我另有安排
[08:12] Oh, that’s right. Tom’s got the kids, 对了 汤姆把孩子接走了
[08:14] and you have this whole place to yourself. 整栋房子就你一人了
[08:17] What are you gonna do? 你有什么计划
[08:19] Oh, sweetie. 亲爱的
[08:20] Some man who’s not married to you 你的身体还要去诱惑
[08:21] is gonna have to see that body soon. Do not do this. 你老公以外的男人 不要放纵自己
[08:25] It’s not for me. My sister’s coming. 这不是为我自己准备的 我妹妹要过来
[08:27] Lydia? The disaster? 莉迪亚 那个灾星
[08:29] Yeah. Out of the blue, she called 她突然打电话过来
[08:31] and says she wants to visit. You know what that means. 说要来拜访一下 你懂那是什么意思
[08:33] She got dumped. 她被甩了
[08:34] After loaning him a lot of money. 肯定还借了对方不少钱
[08:36] And finding out he’s married. 还发现对方是已婚的
[08:37] In two states. So… I gotta get the whole toolkit ready 还是两个老婆 所以我要做足准备
[08:41] so after she crash-lands here, I can pick up the pieces. 等她伤心欲绝而来 我好抚慰她破碎的心
[08:45] Uh, I’m going out the back door. 我从后门走了
[08:47] I hate to see people crying. 我讨厌别人哭泣
[08:49] It reminds me how little I actually care about others. 那会让我意识到自己有多么冷酷无情
[08:55] Coming! 来啦
[08:57] Oh, hi. 你好
[08:59] Lynnie. Ohh. 你好 小勒
[09:00] You look… 你看上去
[09:02] You look fantastic. 你看上去神采奕奕
[09:04] You thought I’d be my usual blubbery mess 你以为我会带着那副苦瓜脸
[09:06] of snot and tears, didn’t you? 一把鼻涕一把眼泪而来
[09:08] What? No. 什么 没有
[09:10] Well, that’s not me anymore. 我已洗心革面了
[09:12] Thanks to Rashi, I’m a changed woman. 多亏了拉什 我焕然一新
[09:15] Rashi? Oh, god. Did you get a dog? 拉什 天呐 你是养狗了吗
[09:18] No, silly. I got engaged 不是 傻瓜 我订婚了
[09:21] to the greatest guy in the world. 我要嫁给这世界上最棒的男人
[09:28] Oh, and, Lynette, I’m so sorry about you and Tom. 勒奈特 我真为你和汤姆感到很遗憾
[09:32] But don’t worry. I’m here to help. 但别担心 我是来帮你的
[09:43] Hey. Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我回来晚了
[09:45] Grocery store was a madhouse. 超市里一片混乱
[09:47] I actually had to fight a woman over the last chicken. 我为了仅剩的那只鸡 跟个女人大吵一架
[09:50] – Susan– – Unfortunately, she was Slavic– -苏珊 -不幸的是 她是斯拉夫人
[09:52] A very sturdy people, so I hope you like cereal. 她太健壮了 所以希望你愿意吃麦片
[09:55] Susan, stop. I just got off the phone 苏珊 别扯了 我刚刚撂下电话
[09:58] with the guy from the county. 是郡里来的电话
[10:00] Something about your court-ordered community service 他跟我说你因为袭警
[10:02] for assaulting a policeman. 法庭强制你去社区劳役
[10:05] Oh. That. 那件事啊
[10:07] Yeah, that. 就是那件事
[10:12] W–it’s so ridiculous. 非常荒唐
[10:14] I was… trying to fight a… parking ticket, 我试着为一张违章停车罚单据理力争
[10:17] and I knocked over the cop’s bike. 我推倒了交警的摩托
[10:19] Um, and I maybe told him his baby was ugly. 好像还说他的孩子很丑之类的话
[10:22] He–he blew the whole thing out of proportion. 他完全是小題大作
[10:26] Well, you know what I’m blowing out of proportion? 那知道我为什么要大题小做吗
[10:28] The guy on the phone called me “Mr. Solis.” 电话里的那个人叫我索利斯先生
[10:33] Right. 对了
[10:34] Because, um… 因为
[10:37] Carlos picked me up at the, uh, police station, 是卡洛斯去警局 把我保出来的
[10:41] which I know sounds weird– 我知道听起来很奇怪
[10:43] Why him and not you… 为什么我找了他 没找你
[10:48] I was just, uh, so embarrassed, 我就是觉得好丢脸
[10:51] I-I didn’t wanna tell you. 我不想告诉你
[10:56] So there’s nothing going on with you and Carlos? 那你跟卡洛斯之间没什么吗
[11:02] I shouldn’t be worried 我不用担心
[11:03] about your little moonlight stroll last night? 你俩昨晚的月下漫步
[11:09] Have you been taking fighting lessons 你是不是跟那斯拉夫女人
[11:11] from that Slavic lady? 学了怎么咄咄逼人
[11:15] Mike, come on. 麦克 别这样
[11:17] I couldn’t sleep. Carlos couldn’t sleep. 我失眠了 卡洛斯也失眠了
[11:18] We ran into each other, and we talked. 我们碰见了 就聊了聊
[11:20] About what? You barely know him. 有什么好聊的 你跟他一点都不熟
[11:23] The first eight years we lived here, 我们住在这的前八年
[11:24] you called him Ricky Ricardo. 你还老嘲笑他的口音
[11:27] He’s… going through something, 他最近遇到难题
[11:30] And I’m helping him. 我在帮助他
[11:32] Yeah? Tell me. What’s he going through? 是吗 跟我说说 他有何难题
[11:38] It’s personal. 这是个人隐私
[11:42] Okay, Mike, Carlos and I are just friends. 好了 麦克 我和卡洛斯只是朋友
[11:45] I don’t mind you being friends with a guy. 我不介意你跟男性交朋友
[11:47] It’s all the sneaking around and the lying 我受不了的是你半夜偷溜出去
[11:50] I’m having a hard time with. 还跟我说谎
[12:01] So she waltzes in to my advanced yoga class 她若无其事地混进了我教的高级瑜伽班
[12:04] even though, clearly, she’s never done yoga before. 很显然 她从来没练过瑜伽
[12:06] Well, the teacher of the beginner’s class 因为初学者班的老师
[12:08] wasn’t nearly as cute as you. 没有你这么迷人
[12:10] And then I, uh, go over 然后 我仔细观察了她的动作
[12:12] and correct her cobbler pose, right? 纠正了她笨拙的姿势 对吗
[12:15] And our eyes meet. 然后我们四目相对
[12:18] And three weeks later, he gives me this. 三周后 他给我了这个
[12:21] Wow, that’s some rock. 真大颗[有”石头”之意]
[12:24] Literally, it’s a rock. 这个真的是个石头
[12:25] I saw it on the beach after class. 是我课后在沙滩上看见的
[12:28] It calls out to me, 它在呼唤我
[12:29] and I feel like I might need it someday. 当时我觉得也许有一天会用得上
[12:32] And you did. Isn’t the universe amazing? 的确如此 宇宙真是无可思议
[12:36] Amazingly thrifty. 不可思议地节俭
[12:39] Okay. 好吧
[12:39] So this is my third glass. 这是我第三杯了吧
[12:42] I’m saying mean things, but I’m not getting a buzz. 我言语是有些刻薄 但我不会耍酒疯的
[12:45] The wine is alcohol-free. 这酒不含酒精
[12:48] So this night’s not getting any better. 那今晚也不会好过了
[12:49] Ever since Rashi did a liver cleanse on me, 自从拉什为我做了肝脏清洗以后
[12:51] I haven’t had a drop to drink. 我就一滴酒也没喝过了
[12:55] You got Lydia to give up wine? 你让莉迪亚戒酒了
[12:57] You should take your act to Vegas. 你应该靠这本事去赌城混饭吃
[12:59] It’s not an act. 这不是什么本事
[13:01] I’m gonna go grab some spices out of the van. 我去车外面拿点调味品
[13:12] Okay, who are you kidding? 好吧 你到底在开谁的玩笑
[13:15] You can’t marry that sunflower seed. 你不会真嫁给那充满朝气的向日葵吧
[13:17] I’m not kidding anybody. 我没在开玩笑
[13:19] I love him. 我爱他
[13:21] In fact, he’s leading a meditation seminar… 实际上 他还在克里甘公园
[13:24] at Kerrigan Park. 举办了一个冥想研讨班
[13:26] Why don’t you come? 你也来参加吧
[13:28] It might help you deal with your marriage crashing. 也许对你破裂的婚姻有所帮助
[13:31] My marriage did not crash. 我的婚姻没有破裂
[13:33] Tom and I are separated. 我和汤姆只是在分居
[13:34] Exactly why you should be 正因为这样 你才需要
[13:35] doing some “Lynette work.” 做一些自我修炼
[13:37] Come on. It’ll be fun. 来吧 很有趣的
[13:39] Six hours of silence in a traditional mountain yurt. 在一个传统的圆顶帐篷里静默六个小时
[13:44] I promise you, Lydia, 莉迪亚 我保证
[13:45] if you drag me to a yurt, 如果你硬把我拖进帐篷
[13:47] two will go in, one will come out. 两人进 一人出
[13:57] Careful. That’s our tax dollars you’re dripping. 小心点 你滴漏的都是纳税人的钱
[14:00] Sorry. 抱歉
[14:01] You need to pace yourself. You’re gonna need lots of paint 你得加快速度了 那边的大香蕉
[14:04] to cover that gigantic banana over there. 还等着你多刷点颜料去盖掉呢
[14:08] Uh… I don’t think that’s a banana. 我不觉得那是个香蕉
[14:18] Hey, I worked hard on that graffiti. 那个涂鸦可是我花了大气力弄的
[14:20] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[14:24] “To kill a mockingbird.” 《杀死一只知更鸟》
[14:26] I started reading it last night. 我昨晚开始读的
[14:27] It was so good. 这书很不错
[14:27] I couldn’t wait to talk to you about it. 我迫不及待想跟你讨论
[14:29] Yeah, well, I’m kinda beautifying the city 是吧 这会儿我正忙着
[14:31] at the moment. 美化城市呢
[14:33] Don’t you get a lunch? 你不吃午饭吗
[14:36] Look, Carlos, Mike found out we were spending time together, 卡洛斯 麦克看见我们昨晚一起了
[14:40] and he’s a little weird about it, 他有点起疑
[14:41] so I don’t think we should be having any intimate lunches. 所以我们最好不要一起吃什么亲密午餐了
[14:46] Why is he weird? I mean, nothing’s going on. 他为何起疑 我们又没发生什么事
[14:49] No, of course not, but somehow… 没有 当然没有 但怎么说
[14:52] us meeting in the middle of the night 我们是半夜见面的
[14:54] and me lying about it was 而且我还说谎了
[14:56] kind of a red flag for him. 对他来说可是危险信号
[15:01] Okay. 好吧
[15:02] Well, if lunch is too intimate… 如果吃午饭太亲密了的话
[15:07] How about… I help with the beautifying? 我帮你一起美化城市 怎么样
[15:11] I guess there’s no harm in that. 我想这个无妨
[15:13] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[15:15] Are you here for community service? 你是来这做社区服务的吗
[15:17] Nope, just trying to be a good citizen. 不是 只想尽一个好市民的责任
[15:19] Can’t. Not unless you committed a crime. 不行 除非你违法了
[15:23] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[15:25] Yeah. 是的
[15:32] There. 拿好
[15:34] I littered. 我乱扔杂物了
[15:44] Jenny, trust me. 珍妮 相信我
[15:45] You want Jackson to notice you, 你想引起杰克逊的注意
[15:47] ice him out. 就先把他晾一边
[15:48] Don’t talk to him. Don’t look at him. 不要跟他说话 不要注意他
[15:50] Maybe have sex with his best friend. 还可以跟他最好的朋友睡一觉
[15:53] I mean, have a soda. Got it? 我说的是喝一杯 懂了吗
[15:55] Totes. 全懂
[15:56] What happened to you guys? 你们怎么回事
[15:57] You were supposed to be back two hours ago. 两个小时以前就该回来了
[15:59] Uh, we went shopping. Here’s your credit card. 我们去购物了 这是你的信用卡
[16:02] Oh, and by the way, I upped your limit. 顺便提一句 我给你升了限额
[16:04] 3 grand? What are you, a nurse? 三千块 你是干什么的 护士吗
[16:06] So… Tell me all about your day. 那跟我说说你们今天干什么了
[16:08] O.M.G. I want to see everything you bought. 苍天啊 我想看你买的所有东西
[16:11] Dad, you’re like a million years 爸爸 你早就过了
[16:12] too old for “O.M.G.” 说“苍天啊”的岁数了吧
[16:16] I’m gonna try the makeup you got me. 我要去试试你给我挑的化妆品了
[16:18] Wait. You got her makeup? 慢着 你给她买化妆品了
[16:20] She’s 11. 她才11岁
[16:21] Uh, she wears a bra now. 她现在都能穿文胸了
[16:22] Think she’s ready for strawberry lip gloss. 我想也到了用草莓唇彩的年纪了
[16:25] Tell me what happens with Jackson. 等你跟我说说和杰克逊的事
[16:27] I want all the deets. 我要知道所有细节
[16:29] “Deets.” I love you. “细节” 我爱死你了
[16:34] Well, look at you two, all B.F.F. 看你俩俨然成了姐妹儿了
[16:37] So who’s this Jackson? I would like those deets. 那个”杰克逊”又是谁 我也想知道细节
[16:40] Oh, she asked me not to tell anyone about him. 她让我不要跟别人说
[16:43] I’m not anyone. I’m her co-father. 我不是别人 我是她的养父
[16:46] Well, don’t take it personally. 没别的意思
[16:47] There are just some things girls would rather talk about 只是有些事情
[16:49] with other girls. 女生更愿意对女生讲
[16:51] I could be a girl. 我也可以当女生
[16:52] I could totally be a girl! 我完全可以当个女生
[16:53] Well, you got the voice down. 女生讲话可不用吼的
[17:02] Hey, where are you? 你在哪
[17:04] In the kitchen! Come join me. 厨房里 过来帮帮我
[17:09] Smells amazing. What are you making? 闻起来真香 你在做什么
[17:12] Oh, seared tilapia, bearnaise sabayon, 烧罗非鱼 蛋黄酱萨芭雍甜品
[17:15] and a little bok choy. 还有一点小白菜
[17:17] Mind giving me a hand? 给我帮把手好吗
[17:18] Bree, the only word I recognized 布里 你刚说的话里
[17:19] in that sentence was “Hand.” 我只听明白”帮忙”这一个词
[17:21] Come on. There’s nothing to it. This is bearnaise sauce. 来吧 不难学 这是蛋黄酱
[17:24] It just needs ten minutes of constant whisking. 只要不停搅拌十分钟就可以
[17:29] Constant. 不停搅拌
[17:31] Look at you. You’re a natural. 看 你真有天分
[17:33] I’m gonna go dress for dinner. 我换身衣服下来吃饭
[17:37] Now remember, keep whisking for ten minutes. 记好了 不停搅拌十分钟
[17:39] If your hand starts to spasm, it means you’re doing it right. 如果你的手感觉抽筋了 就说明方法没错
[18:08] Bree, I think it’s been ten minutes! 布里 我觉得时间已经到了
[18:10] No! No, not even close! 没有 没有 还早呢
[18:12] Keep whisking till it’s light and frothy! 一直搅拌直到泛起泡沫
[18:31] null 布里·范德坎普
[18:33] Okay, I don’t care how long it’s been, 好了 不管时间够不够久了
[18:37] that stuff ain’t getting any frothier. 这玩意根本没有起泡的意思
[18:42] And I got a cramp in my shooting hand. 我握枪的这只手都抽筋了
[18:45] So if a criminal gets away tomorrow, it’ll be your fault. 明天要是有罪犯跑掉 就都怪你
[18:51] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[18:53] Here. Let me, uh, massage it for you. 来 让我给你按摩按摩
[19:10] He took a picture of your hand while you were sleeping? 他趁你睡觉的时候 拍下了你的手
[19:12] How creepy is that? 这太吓人了
[19:13] I know. Why would he do such a thing? 我知道 他为什么要这么做
[19:16] – Oh, my god. – What? -天哪 -怎么了
[19:19] He must have found a handprint at the crime scene. 他肯定是在犯罪现场发现了手印
[19:21] He pulled your print off the photo, 他把你的手型从照片上印下来
[19:23] and they were a match. 结果完全相符
[19:24] – Is that possible? – I don’t know. -有这可能吗 -我不知道
[19:26] Well, then what’s in the envelope? 那信封里会是什么
[19:29] Maybe the cell phone or a piece of the shovel handle. 也许是手机 也许是一节铲柄
[19:32] Whatever it is, that’s what he’s gonna use to nail us. 不管是什么 他是想用那个来揭穿我们
[19:34] Well, we have to get that envelope, 我们得拿到那个信封
[19:35] and I can’t keep distracting him by having him stir sauces. 我不能老让他搅调味酱来转移注意力
[19:38] By the way, his bearnaise– 顺便说一句 他做的蛋黄酱
[19:40] disaster. 简直没法吃
[19:41] Okay. Tonight when he gets home, 今晚他回家后
[19:43] you take him for a long walk, 你带他出去 走得远远的
[19:45] leave the back door open, and I’ll do the rest. 后门开着 我来解决剩下的事情
[19:47] Got it. 明白了
[19:50] What if the briefcase is locked? 如果手提箱是锁着的怎么办
[19:52] I can pick locks. Yeah. 我可以撬锁 没错
[19:55] I can also disguise my voice, forge people’s signatures, 我还可以用假音 伪造签名
[19:57] and I’m a decent pickpocket. 我还是一名体面的扒手
[19:59] Adultery gave me some valuable life skills. 私通教会我很多有用的生活技巧
[20:06] Fractions are so stupid. 分数最没用了
[20:08] I’m never gonna need this stuff anyway. 反正我这辈子也不会用上这玩意
[20:10] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[20:12] Let’s say you marry a guy who’s worth $20 million. 假如你嫁了一个身价二千万的男人
[20:16] You divorce him, and he gives you half, 你和他离婚了 他给你一半的钱
[20:18] but your prenup says you get three-quarters. 但是你们签了婚前协议说你可以拿四分之三
[20:21] That extra $5 million gets you a yacht, 那额外的五百万你就可以买游艇了
[20:24] because you learned your fractions. 这都归功于你学好了分数
[20:28] True story, by the way. 顺便说一句 这可是真事
[20:30] Hello? It’s Lee! 有人吗 我是李
[20:32] Hey! Come on up. 快上来
[20:34] You know, you’d be a really cool mom. 你会是个很酷的妈妈
[20:37] You think so? 真的吗
[20:40] No, I’d probably just leave the kid in a nightclub 不会 我大概只会把孩子丢在夜总会
[20:43] or… Morocco. 或 摩洛哥
[20:45] Hey. What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[20:47] What am I doing here? I’m looking for my daughter, 还能干什么 我在找我女儿
[20:48] Who said she’d be home by 5:00. 谁说过五点前要回家
[20:51] – I guess we got carried away. – Totes. -我想我们聊得有点得意忘形了 -绝对
[20:54] Use the whole word! How much time are you saving? 把单词说完整 这能浪费你多少时间
[20:57] – Calm down. – Can you stay out of this? -冷静点 -你能别管这事吗
[20:59] This is between me and my daughter. 这是我和我女儿之间的事
[21:01] Stop. You’re embarrassing me. 别说了 你让我太尴尬了
[21:03] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[21:04] You need to come home with me… Now. 你现在就跟我回家
[21:07] What if I say I’m not ready to leave? 我要是说我还不想离开呢
[21:09] What if I say you’re grounded for a week? 我要是说你被禁足一周呢
[21:10] Should we keep going? 你还要跟我讨价还价吗
[21:11] What?! You are so unfair! 什么 这太不公平了
[21:20] Aren’t you being a little hard on her? 你对她要求有点太严格了吧
[21:22] Back off, Renee. You’re not her mother. 你别管 雷尼 别真把自己当妈了
[21:29] Mmm. My sweet, that was your most 宝贝 这是你迄今为止做的
[21:32] delicious meal yet. 最美味的一顿饭
[21:33] What was in this? 这是什么
[21:34] Uh, just walnuts, hemp curds, 核桃 麻脂凝乳
[21:36] and one very special ingredient. 还有一种非常特殊的配方
[21:39] Please don’t say “Love,” 千万别说是”爱”
[21:40] Because I’m already nauseous. 因为我已经要吐了
[21:43] I find that a walk after a meal 我发现餐后散步
[21:46] helps encourage my digestive flow. 有助于消化
[21:48] Anybody care to join me? 有人要跟我一起走走吗
[21:49] You go. I’ll clean up. 你去吧 我来收拾
[21:56] No, Lynette! 不要 勒奈特
[21:58] That’s full of poison. 这里面都是毒物
[22:00] Yes, delicious, creamy poison, 是啊 美味的奶油毒物
[22:02] which, by the way, 顺便提醒你一下
[22:03] you used to suck down by the gallon. 你曾经狼吞虎咽吃了不少
[22:05] Yes, I know, but I’ve changed. 是 我知道 但我已经变了
[22:08] And I wanna help you change, too. It’s why I’m here. 我也想助你转变 所以我才来的
[22:11] Wow. That’s a bigger load of crap 这话比我们刚吃完的饭
[22:13] than the one we just ate. 还要扯
[22:15] Excuse me? 你说什么
[22:16] You’re not here for me. You’re here because for once, 你来这里不是为了我 而是因为头一次
[22:20] you’re the one in the happy relationship, 沐浴幸福爱河的人是你
[22:22] and you just couldn’t wait to rub my face in it. 你迫不及待地要在我的伤口上撒盐
[22:25] How could– 你怎么能
[22:26] Why do you al–no. 你为什么 不
[22:28] No, no, no, no. No. 不 不 不 不 不
[22:30] You won’t drag me down to your level. 你可别想拖我下水
[22:33] I am surrounded by a beautiful bubble 我正被爱情能量营造的
[22:36] of loving energy. 美丽气泡环绕
[22:37] Yes, Lydia, 没错 莉迪亚
[22:38] you are in a bubble, 你现在就活在虚幻的泡沫中
[22:39] but once the pebble collector 但一旦采石者丢弃了你
[22:41] dumps you like they all do, 他们通常都会这么做
[22:43] you’ll go right back to being the ice cream-binging, 你就又会回到吃成堆的冰淇淋
[22:46] wine-swilling, 狂饮酒精的日子
[22:47] neurotic mess you really are. 露出你神经质的真面目
[22:49] Pop! 泡泡破裂
[22:51] You are so mean. God, I hate you. 你太刻薄了 天哪 我恨你
[22:54] There she is. Welcome back. 这才是你 欢迎回归本色
[22:55] My whole life, you’ve treated me like a screwup. 一直以来 你都把我当成衰人
[22:58] You always had to be the happy one, 你永远都比我开心
[22:59] the smart one, the married one. 比我聪明 还比我先结婚
[23:01] Well, guess what? Now you’re the screwup, bitch. 我告诉你 贱人 现在你才是衰人
[23:04] You’re alone and miserable, 你单身一人 孤单悲惨
[23:06] and I love it. 我真是乐在其中
[23:07] I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it! 爽啊爽啊爽翻了
[23:13] I just, uh, forgot my iPod. 我忘带iPod了
[23:51] Uh-oh. A chardonnay float. 不妙 雪当利冰淇淋
[23:56] Does that mean… 这是不是说…
[23:57] Yes. 正是
[23:59] Rashi’s gone to the retreat alone, 拉什独自一人去了灵修会
[24:02] So… congratulations. 所以… 恭喜
[24:05] Now I’m just as miserable as you are. 现在我和你一样惨了
[24:08] Did he… dump you? 他甩了你吗
[24:11] He said now that he’s seen the real me, 他说现在他看到了真实的我
[24:14] he needs to meditate on whether or not he can still marry me. 他得好好考虑要不要和我结婚
[24:18] I’m so screwed, dude. 姐们 我全搞砸了
[24:24] You know, if he was that quick to run off, 如果他这么快就决定放手
[24:28] maybe he’s not the guy. 也许他不是你的真命天子
[24:29] He’s the guy. 他就是
[24:31] I’m just not the girl. 可惜我不是他的真命天女
[24:34] I thought I could put all that loser stuff behind me 我以为我能甩掉失败的过去
[24:38] and actually have a functional relationship. 真正拥有一段可靠的感情
[24:42] I guess that’s too much to ask for. 我想是我太过奢求了
[24:45] Why don’t you go talk to him? 你何不找他谈谈
[24:47] I can’t. 不行
[24:49] After how I behaved, 见识了我那么泼辣的样子之后
[24:51] I’ve been told my energy is no longer welcome in the yurt. 他告诉我圆顶帐篷不欢迎我的负面能量
[25:08] Where is she? 她在哪里
[25:10] Where is who? 你说谁啊
[25:11] Jenny. She’s supposed to be grounded, 珍妮 她本该被禁足
[25:13] but when I went to her room to check on her, she was gone. 但是我去她房间查看时 她却不在了
[25:15] Well, she’s not here. I’ve been out all afternoon. 反正她没在这里 我一下午都在外面
[25:18] I don’t think I trust you. 谁信你的鬼话
[25:21] Jenny? Are you in here? 珍妮 你在这里吗
[25:24] This is all your fault, you know. 你要知道 这都是你的错
[25:25] My fault? How is it my fault? 我的错 这怎么是我的错
[25:27] I’m sorry. I’m not speaking to you right now. 抱歉 我现在不想跟你说话
[25:30] We were a perfectly happy family 你搅和进来之前
[25:31] before you got involved. 我们是幸福美满的一家人
[25:33] Got involved? You made me take her shopping 什么叫搅和进来 你逼我带她购物
[25:35] ’cause you’re scared of boobs! 因为你有胸部恐惧症
[25:36] Yeah, and then you glommed on 是啊 然后你把她据为已有
[25:38] because you don’t have kids of your own. 因为你自己没有小孩
[25:40] It’s not her fault! 这不是她的错
[25:43] Jenny. 珍妮
[25:45] I snuck in a back window. 我从后窗溜进来的
[25:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[25:48] What’s going on? Why are you here? 怎么回事 你怎么在这里
[25:50] I like it here. We did our nails. 我喜欢这里 我们一起美甲
[25:54] More. 还有呢
[25:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:57] Sometimes I think it’d be cool to have a… 有时候我觉得有个妈妈
[26:01] mother. 挺好的
[26:02] Oh, my god. The “M” Word. 天啊 她要”妈妈”了
[26:04] Easy. 淡定
[26:07] What can a mother do that I can’t? 妈妈能做的 我都能做到
[26:09] You wanna do your nails? 你想做指甲吗
[26:10] Mani-pedi Mondays start next week. 以后每周一咱们就去
[26:13] You want to try on shoes? 你想试穿鞋子吗
[26:14] I have the stilettos that Cher wore 我这儿有雪儿在《月色撩人》首映礼上
[26:15] to the “Moonstruck” Premiere. 穿的高跟鞋
[26:18] You can’t go in the ladies’ room with me. 你又不能和我一起去女卫生间
[26:21] So that’s the problem?! 所以这才是关键吗
[26:23] Well, you’ve got me. 我总算懂了
[26:24] I see why having a dad and a papa is so horrible. 我知道只有爸爸和爹地这么可怕了
[26:28] Jenny, why don’t you go in the kitchen? 珍妮 你先去厨房好吗
[26:30] The latest “Vogue” is in there. 那里有最新的《服饰与美容》
[26:33] We have magazines at our house, too! 我家也有时尚杂志
[26:37] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[26:44] This is my worst nightmare come true. 最可怕的噩梦成了现实
[26:47] I’ve worried about this moment 自从领养她开始
[26:48] ever since she came into our lives. 我就一直担心会有这一刻
[26:49] What if Bob and I aren’t enough? 如果鲍勃和我还不足够怎么办
[26:55] What if she does need a mother? 如果她真需要妈妈怎么办
[26:58] Oh, shut up. 少胡说了
[27:01] Excuse me? 你说什么
[27:03] You took a girl who was bouncing 你收留了一个被无数寄养之家
[27:05] from one foster home to another 踢来踢去的女孩
[27:07] and gave her two great parents who love her. 还给了她两位关心爱护她的家长
[27:09] But you heard her. It’s not enough. 你也听到她说的了 这还不够
[27:11] Oh, please, she’s a kid. 拜托 她不过是个小孩
[27:13] Today she wants a mom. Tomorrow she’ll want a car. 今天她要妈妈 明天她要轿车
[27:16] Jenny is not lacking for anything, 珍妮什么都不缺
[27:18] and you guys are doing an amazing job with her. 而你们把她教育得很好
[27:22] Really? 真的吗
[27:23] Yeah, really. 当然是真的
[27:24] So amazing, that for the first time in my life, 神奇的是 有生以来头一回
[27:26] I… actually enjoyed hanging out with a kid. 我真挺享受和一个小孩出去逛
[27:32] Aw. Thank you. 谢谢
[27:35] And I take back everything I said 我收回说过的一切
[27:37] about you being an insensitive bitch. 骂你是无情无义的贱人那些
[27:39] Uh, you never said that. 你没那样说过
[27:42] Don’t open your e-mail. 别打开电子邮箱
[27:49] We are the sun, 我们是太阳
[27:51] the warmth radiating from our hearts. 内心释放出温暖
[27:55] We are the endless sea rolling beneath the forever sky. 我们是在永恒天空下的浩瀚海洋
[28:02] We are the leaves. The wind blows us from trees. 我们是树叶 风将我们吹离大树
[28:07] Sorry, sorry. Stupid wind. 抱歉 抱歉 都怪该死的风
[28:10] We are the stars, 我们是星星
[28:12] glowing, growing, 闪闪发光 慢慢成长
[28:14] losing ourselves but gaining the universe. 牺牲自己 为宇宙增光添彩
[28:21] You got a sec? 有空吗
[28:22] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[28:24] Besides trying not to laugh my ass off? 除了忍住不让自己笑掉大牙外吗
[28:26] I need to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈
[28:28] Well, not now! 现在不行
[28:29] My students have been meditating for six hours. 我的学生已经冥想了六个小时
[28:31] They are very close to finding their bliss. 他们很快就要接近福祉
[28:33] I’m sure they can spare you for a few minutes, 我敢肯定他们能让你歇几分钟
[28:34] so come talk to me, 要么你和我谈谈
[28:36] or I will start singing Ethel Merman 要么我就放声大唱
[28:36] at the top of my lungs. 艾索尔·摩曼的歌[百老汇歌星]
[28:40] There’s no business like show business 娱乐至上 无与伦比
[28:43] – There’s no… – So sorry. -无与… -真抱歉
[28:45] I’ll be right back. 我去去就来
[28:47] come on. 跟我来
[28:53] You can’t leave Lydia. 你不能离开莉迪亚
[28:55] I don’t want to, but I didn’t recognize 我也不想的 但昨天冲你大吼的那个人
[28:58] that person I saw yelling at you. 让我感到陌生
[28:59] I did. It’s the person I turn her into 我不陌生 每次我们见面
[29:02] every time we get together. 我都会把她逼成那样
[29:03] The Lydia I didn’t recognize was the one 她一身轻松地来到我家 满是幸福和爱
[29:05] who breezed through my house, happy and in love. 这才让我感到陌生
[29:08] You don’t understand. It’s too hard for me 你没理解我的意思 对我而言
[29:10] to be around people like you and Lydia. 和你们这种人相处是很困难的
[29:12] Then… Eat a root or chant or whatever. 那你就 吃吃药 唱唱赞美诗什么的
[29:16] It’s not gonna help, okay? 没用的
[29:17] Why not? 为什么
[29:18] Because you are exactly like my family. 因为你们的境况和我之前的家庭一模一样
[29:22] My name is not Rashi. 我真名不叫拉什
[29:24] It’s Herbert Brickmeyer, 我叫赫伯特·布里克迈尔
[29:27] from Levittown, Long Island, 来自长岛的莱维顿
[29:29] And that energy in your kitchen– 昨天你厨房里那一幕
[29:31] That was pure Brickmeyer, 简直就是我家里的翻版
[29:32] And I can’t be around that again. 我不能再和这样的人生活在一起
[29:34] Okay. Okay, first of all, 好吧 好吧 首先
[29:36] Lydia doesn’t act like that when I’m not pushing her buttons. 要不是我激怒了她 她是不会那样尖锐的
[29:40] And even if she did, work it out. 就算她以前是那样 你们也可以共度难关
[29:42] That’s what a relationship is. 这才是爱情的本质
[29:44] And you’re a relationship expert? 你是情感专家吗
[29:47] I’m an expert on screwing them up. 我擅长把感情弄得一团糟
[29:52] I’m guessing it took you a while 我想 你应该是用了很久时间
[29:53] to stop being a crazy Long Island Brickmeyer, 才摆脱了原来那个疯狂的自己
[29:57] So give Lydia a little time to find her bliss, too. 那你也该给她一点时间寻求这样的福祉
[30:07] I’ll think about it. 我考虑考虑
[30:10] All this talk about my family’s 一谈我家的事
[30:12] got me really jonesing for a cigarette. 烟瘾就上来了
[30:13] You wouldn’t happen to… 你有没有
[30:15] Sorry, herb. 抱歉 草地禁烟
[30:32] Hi. 嗨
[30:33] Hi. 嗨
[30:38] – What? – Rashi called. -什么事 -拉什打来电话了
[30:40] He had an epiphany during the retreat. 他上灵修课时有了顿悟
[30:43] He knows I’m changing, and he’s willing to be patient. 现在他知道我正在改变 愿意等我
[30:52] He’s right. You are changing. 他说得对 你确实变了不少
[30:54] I have never seen you like this before. 以前没见过你这样
[30:57] Really? 真的吗
[30:58] Yeah, really, honey. 是真的 亲爱的
[31:00] I think… 可能
[31:03] I think that is why I have been so rotten to you. 可能这就是为什么我态度那么恶劣
[31:07] I’m jealous. 我是嫉妒你
[31:13] Why? 为什么
[31:16] I don’t get in relationships, Lydia. I get on them. 我并没与家人融洽相处 而是掌控他们
[31:20] I mount them and grab them by the hair 骑在他们头上 揪住他们的头发
[31:23] and kick them in the sides 对他们左右开弓
[31:25] until I make them go where I want. 直到他们对我唯命是从
[31:27] And god help the other person 这样谁都不敢
[31:29] if they have a different idea than me. 与我意见相左了
[31:33] Is that what happened with you and Tom? 你和汤姆之间就是这个问题吗
[31:37] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[31:41] You can change, too, Lynette. 你也可以转变 勒奈特
[31:45] I don’t know if I can. 我不知道自己行不行
[31:48] I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets. 我确信今天的结局已经很好了
[31:50] No, Lynette. 不是的 勒奈特
[31:51] No, because you recognize your problem now. 你现在认识到自己的问题了
[31:56] And a wise man once said 曾经有位智者说过
[31:58] that to begin the journey of change, 想要开启改变之旅
[32:00] we must pull on the boots of self-awareness. 我们必须具备理性的自我认识
[32:06] And was that wise man Rashi? 你说的智者就是拉什吗
[32:10] Isn’t he adorable? 他是不是很可爱
[32:18] And when he talks to Scout and Jim, 当他和斯考特还有吉姆聊天的时候
[32:20] you know he doesn’t wanna just do the right thing 他不只是想为社区做好事
[32:22] for the community. He wants to do the right thing as a father. 他还想尽到做父亲的义务
[32:25] I know. It’s like when Gregory Peck 我懂 就像格里高利·派克[男影星]
[32:27] looks at those kids, you can tell that he’s– 看着孩子们的时候 你就知道他
[32:30] Gregory Peck? 格里高利·派克
[32:32] You didn’t actually read the book, did you? 你肯定没读那本书 对吧
[32:34] Yeah. I started, and then it was on cable. 对 我看了开头 电视剧就播出了
[32:39] I’m sorry. It’s just too many pages. 很抱歉 那本书实在太厚了
[32:43] Mike. 麦克
[32:44] What? 什么
[32:46] Oh, god. He’s turning around! 老天 他往这边开来了
[32:49] Okay. 好吧
[32:51] Uh… Okay, come on. 这个 跟我来
[33:02] Do you think he saw us? 他看没看见我们
[33:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[33:06] I don’t see his truck. I think he left. 卡车不见了 可能走了吧
[33:08] Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
[33:10] Wow, that was close. 差点就被发现了
[33:12] Yeah, my heart’s pounding. 是啊 我心跳很快
[33:14] I know. I can feel it. 我知道 摸出来了
[33:22] What is going on here? 咱们这是什么情况
[33:26] Nothing. 没什么情况
[33:29] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[33:31] Yeah. We’re just two friends 确定 就是两个朋友
[33:34] who are going through a tough time and are trying to 都经历着难熬的日子
[33:37] help each other through it, right? 互相帮助走出困境 不是吗
[33:41] Then why are we hiding in the back of a van 那为什么我们要藏在货车后备箱里
[33:42] from my husband? 躲着我丈夫
[33:50] I don’t think we should do this anymore. 以后再不能这么做了
[33:54] Yeah. 没错
[34:00] Mike! What are you doing? 麦克 你这是干什么
[34:02] When you’re done helping your boyfriend, 等你帮你男友解完围
[34:04] we need to talk. 我跟你有话说
[34:07] You okay? 没事吧
[34:08] Yeah. 还好
[34:16] Hello. 你好
[34:19] How was your day? 今天过得怎么样
[34:20] It was a little stressful. 有点紧张
[34:22] Ah. Mine, too. 我也是
[34:25] We need to unwind. How about a nice, long walk? 咱们去放松下 一起出去走走好吗
[34:29] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[34:31] There’s someplace special I’d like to take you. 我要带你去个特别的地方
[34:34] Oh? Where? 是吗 去哪
[34:39] It’s a surprise. 是份惊喜
[34:42] I don’t really like surprises. 我不太喜欢惊喜
[34:45] I do. Shall we? 我喜欢 走吧
[34:48] Now? 现在
[34:50] Uh, can I freshen up first? 我先梳洗一下怎么样
[34:52] You look plenty fresh to me. 你看起来挺整洁的
[34:54] But I’ve been in these clothes all day. 但身上的衣服穿了一天了
[34:56] I’d really like to change. 我想换一套
[34:59] Okay. Don’t keep me waiting. 好吧 别让我等太久
[35:10] Bree, have you left yet? 布里 你们离开家了没
[35:12] New plan. He’s taking me out, 计划有变 他要带我出去
[35:14] And he’s got the envelope. 他还要把信封也带去
[35:15] – Where are you going? – He won’t say, -你们去哪儿 -他不告诉我
[35:17] But if he wrote that letter, 可如果那封信真是他写的
[35:18] And he’s bringing me somewhere with the evidence… 而他现在带着证据把我叫出去…
[35:20] This is when he gives you the shakedown! 肯定是要敲诈你
[35:22] I’ll follow you. 我在后面跟你们一起去
[35:28] I thought you were gonna change. 你不是要换衣服吗
[35:30] I did. 我换了
[35:32] My attitude. I didn’t wanna go, 我换了心情 我本来不想去
[35:34] but now I do. 现在想了
[35:53] Uh, what about that– that table in the corner? 坐那张靠角落的桌子好不好
[35:55] We’d like some privacy. 我们需要私密空间
[35:56] No, no, no, no. I hate privacy. 不好不好 我讨厌私密
[35:58] I like noise and bustle and lots of people. 大家一起热热闹闹多好
[36:01] How about this one in the middle? 坐中间这张桌吧
[36:05] Whatever you say. 你说坐哪儿就坐哪儿吧
[36:14] Oh, aren’t you warm in that jacket? 穿外套热不热
[36:17] Actually, a little. 是啊 有点热
[36:28] So, um, let’s order first, and then we can talk. 先点菜 再聊天吧
[36:37] Don’t these appetizers sound delicious? 开胃菜一看就好吃
[36:39] Yum! Escargot, and I… 好吃的法式蜗牛
[36:41] I love onion soup. 还有我最爱的洋葱汤
[36:43] But it’ll be hard to pass up on the beef tartare. 鞑靼牛排不点不行
[36:47] Rustic country pate. Look. 乡村派 看啊
[36:51] Uh, what am I looking at? 呃 看什么
[36:52] It just says “Rustic country pate.” 写的不就是”乡村派”这几个字吗
[36:56] Maybe we should look on the left side of the menu. 咱们看看菜单左半边吧
[36:58] I definitely think we’ll find something good on the left side. 我觉得左半边菜单肯定有好东西
[37:01] We didn’t get a wine list. Where’s our waiter? 没有酒水单 服务生呢
[37:16] I’ll be right back. 我去去就来
[37:17] Wait. Where– where are you going? 等等 你要去哪儿
[37:18] To freshen up. 梳洗一下
[37:20] Again? 怎么又来
[37:28] What do you think’s in there? 你说这里面装的什么
[37:29] What if it’s a bone? You open it! 会不会是骸骨什么的 你打开看看
[37:40] Oh, no. 不是吧
[37:42] Maybe it’s a tooth? 可能是颗牙吧
[37:46] Ohh. The picture of my hand– 他给我的手照照片…
[37:48] He was trying to figure out my ring size. 原来是为了看我戴多大的戒指
[37:51] Well, this doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t send the letter. 这也不能说明不是他写的信
[37:54] I think it does. 我觉得明显不是
[37:55] Okay, well, this is a relief, right? 那就不用担心了 对吧
[37:56] I mean, at least he’s not blackmailing you. 至少 不是他勒索你
[37:59] No, it means he wants to marry me. 可是他想跟我结婚
[38:03] So what are you gonna do? 你准备怎么办
[38:05] I like Chuck, but he’s not the man 我确实喜欢查克
[38:06] I wanna spend the rest of my life with. 但他不适合与我共度余生
[38:09] You can go. I’ll do my best to let him down easy. 你先走吧 我想办法婉转拒绝他
[38:13] Some rock, and on a cop’s salary? 赚那么点钱 还舍得买这么好的钻石
[38:18] But you should still dump him. 不过还是得分手
[38:28] Mike. 麦克
[38:29] If you’re gonna say it, say it fast. 你要是决定了 就长话短说吧
[38:32] There is no fast way to say it, buddy. 哥们儿 一言难尽啊
[38:35] What the hell are you doing here? 你跑这儿来干嘛
[38:38] We’re finally gonna tell you the truth. 我们好不容易决定跟你实话实说
[38:50] About a month ago, the progressive dinner– 一个月前 百家宴的时候
[38:52] You remember that night? 你还记得那天吗
[38:54] Just get to the part that’s the truth. 直接说主题
[38:59] I killed Gaby’s stepfather. 我把加布的继父杀了
[39:04] And me and the girls helped cover it up. 我们几个帮他遮掩过去了
[39:18] I’m sorry that took so long. 不好意思 久等了
[39:19] Oh, that– that–that’s all right. 没事儿
[39:23] It actually gave me a chance 刚好让我
[39:25] To have a scotch and a glass of red wine. 喝了一杯威士忌和一杯红酒
[39:28] Calm my nerves a little. 让我冷静了些
[39:30] God, I wish I could have a drink. 天啊 我要是也喝点就好了
[39:32] Why? What are you nervous about? 为什么 你要冷静干嘛
[39:35] I have something important to say. 我有些很重要的事儿想跟你说
[39:38] Huh. Um, I-I wonder 会不会是
[39:41] if it’s the same thing that I’m gonna say. 跟我要说的是一个事儿
[39:43] I’m pretty sure it’s not. 应该不是
[39:46] Chuck, you are a wonderful man, 查克 你是个好人
[39:49] and I have enjoyed our time together, but– 跟你在一起的日子我过得很开心 但是
[39:51] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. 等等 等等
[39:53] Are you–are you… 你这是
[39:55] You’re dumping me? 你要跟我分手
[40:01] I was… 我本来
[40:03] I was about to propose to you. 我本打算一会儿跟你求婚呢
[40:05] I’m sorry if I misled you– 对不起 如果是我误导了你
[40:07] Hey, there’s a fake apology. You did mislead me. 这个道歉太假了 就是你误导的我
[40:10] Chuck, please– 查克 别这样
[40:11] You know, it’s like you’re two people. 你知不知道 你好像变了个人一样
[40:13] There’s the woman I have fun with, 时而跟我相处得那么愉快
[40:14] who I really… I really connect to, 与我心意相通
[40:17] and there’s this other woman who’s– 时而又变成另外一个人
[40:18] who’s, uh, who’s mysterious and–and weird 反复无常 举止古怪
[40:21] and keeps sneaking out to “Run errands.” 没完没了溜走 各种借口
[40:26] There’s another guy, isn’t there? 你有别人了 对不对
[40:28] No. I assure you, there’s no one else. 没有 我跟你保证 没有别人
[40:30] Don’t lie to me! 少骗人
[40:36] Was he the one who sent you that letter? 是不是给你写信那人
[40:39] What letter? 什么信
[40:40] The one that you, uh, you were reading the other night, 就是你那天半夜看的那封
[40:42] You got all shook up about– 看得你激动万分的那封
[40:43] was that from him? 是不是那个人写的
[40:45] There is no “Him.” 没有什么别人
[40:47] You know, Bree, 布里 你知不知道
[40:48] I would’ve done anything for you. 我曾愿为你赴汤蹈火
[40:51] I protect the people that I care about. 我对我爱的人 总是保护有加
[40:55] I don’t care about you now. 但从今往后 我不会再在乎你
[40:59] So if you find yourself in trouble, 如果你会遇到什么麻烦
[41:02] And I’m pretty sure that someday you will… 我确信你迟早会有麻烦
[41:07] then don’t come calling me. 到时候别来找我
[41:10] You have made a very big mistake. 你定会悔不当初
[41:20] Yes, the residents of Wisteria Lane 没错 紫藤郡的居民们
[41:23] are skilled at the art of concealment. 擅做表面文章
[41:29] They know how to cover 他们知道
[41:30] the evidence of a messy breakup… 如何修饰仓促分手的狼狈
[41:37] to compensate for what their children might be missing… 如何补偿孩子们缺失的幸福
[41:44] and to spare the feelings of a loved one 如何与心爱的家人分享心事
[41:47] whose taste they may not share. 哪怕毫不欣赏对方的品位
[41:53] But for some, 但对有些人来讲
[41:54] the art of concealment comes at too great a cost. 遮掩的代价 实在太高
[41:59] And so they find themselves forced to reveal the truth… 所以即使后果未卜
[42:06] even at the risk of facing an uncertain future. 他们还是鼓起勇气说出真相
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme