时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[00:03] | Renee was charmed by the new neighbor. | 雷尼被新邻居的魅力吸引 |
[00:06] | Dibs. | 这人归我了 |
[00:07] | Trying to protect gaby, Carlos committed murder. | 卡洛斯为了保护加布 犯了谋杀 |
[00:11] | We are never gonna be able to tell anybody about this. | 我们永远也不能把这事告诉任何人 |
[00:14] | Are you gonna be able to live with that? | 你能接受这一点吗 |
[00:16] | And the women swore to keep the secret. | 女士们发誓保守秘密 |
[00:19] | But then Bree received a warning. | 可接着 布里收到警告 |
[00:29] | When I was alive, | 我还在世的时候 |
[00:31] | Bree Van de Kamp was one of my closest friends. | 布里·范德坎普是我最亲近的朋友之一 |
[00:36] | Maybe that’s because we had so much in common. | 也许是因为我们有太多共同点 |
[00:41] | Like bree, I also received a menacing letter– | 跟布里一样 我也收到过恐吓信 |
[00:45] | One that threatened to shatter the perfect life | 这封信威胁说要粉碎我这么久以来 |
[00:49] | I had worked so hard to create. | 苦心经营的美好生活 |
[00:53] | You see, I had once committed a desperate act of my own. | 我曾经在无奈之下犯下大错 |
[00:58] | And despite my best efforts to conceal it, | 尽管我费尽心思去掩盖 |
[01:03] | someone found out and was determined to expose me. | 可还是有人发现 并决定揭发我 |
[01:09] | I thought about telling my friends. | 我想过告诉朋友 |
[01:13] | But I decided not to burden them. | 可我决定不要给她们增加负担 |
[01:17] | I had hoped that with one final act, | 我当时希望 通过自行了断 |
[01:20] | I could consign my deeds to history. | 让我的所作所为都尘封为历史 |
[01:24] | But I had forgotten that history… | 可是我忘了 历史 |
[01:27] | has a way of repeating itself. | 总是循环往复 |
[01:34] | Something interesting? | 遇到什么有意思的事了 |
[01:38] | No. No, just a… Letter… | 不 不 就一封信 |
[01:42] | From a friend who I haven’t, uh, heard from in a while. | 一个很久没联系的朋友写来的 |
[01:46] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[01:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:49] | I’m just annoyed. | 我就是有点烦 |
[01:51] | Because the, uh, postman left me Gaby’s water bill again. | 因为 邮递员又把加布的水费单给我了 |
[01:56] | You go in. I’ll just put it back in the box. | 你进去吧 我把它放回信箱 |
[01:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:17] | Oh, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[02:18] | You scared me. What are you doing out so late? | 你吓着我了 你这么晚出来干什么 |
[02:20] | What am I, a cat? I’m allowed to be out past 10:00. | 我又不是只猫 晚上十点后还不许出门了 |
[02:23] | I’m sorry. Have you seen anyone near my mailbox? | 抱歉 你看见谁在我邮箱附近逗留过吗 |
[02:28] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[02:30] | I just… Got a letter. | 我 收到一封信 |
[02:34] | An obscene letter. | 一封很猥琐的信 |
[02:35] | That’s all? | 就这样 |
[02:36] | You oughta be happy that someone still finds you obscene. | 你该高兴还有人乐意猥亵你 |
[02:39] | Last week, I got called “Sir” three times. | 上一周 我三次被人叫成”先生” |
[02:42] | Karen! This is serious. | 凯伦 这事不是闹着玩的 |
[02:44] | I need to find out who put this letter in my mailbox. | 我得找出这信是谁放我邮箱里的 |
[02:47] | Wow, you’re really shaken up. | 你都发抖了 |
[02:50] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[02:52] | This is very upsetting, | 这很烦人 |
[02:54] | And I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我也不知道我该怎么办 |
[02:55] | It’s just a note, Bree. Let it go. | 就一张纸条而已 布里 随它去吧 |
[03:02] | Yes, Bree Van de Kamp and I had so much in common. | 是的 布里·范德坎普和我有很多共同点 |
[03:07] | We shared similar lives. | 我们过着相似的生活 |
[03:10] | And now Bree found herself praying | 而现在布里开始祷告 |
[03:13] | that we wouldn’t share a similar fate. | 我们不会有着相似的命运 |
[03:30] | In the divided world of the suburbs, | 在郊区独来独往的小世界里 |
[03:33] | Everyone is looking for a way to connect. | 每个人都在寻求慰藉 |
[03:37] | They fend off loneliness with casual conversation. | 随意的搭讪以免于落单 |
[03:42] | They share old treasures with a young friend. | 跟小朋友分享旧宝物 |
[03:47] | They help a neighbor make a difficult move. | 帮助邻居迈出困难的一步 |
[03:53] | But for Carlos and Gaby Solis, | 可对于卡洛斯和加布来说 |
[03:56] | The only connection that mattered | 他们唯一在乎的慰藉 |
[03:58] | was the romantic one. | 是浪漫相依 |
[04:01] | And when it came to maintaining it, | 而每当维系这种慰藉时 |
[04:04] | Gaby was willing to pull out all the stops. | 加布愿意使出浑身解数 |
[04:10] | What are we celebrating? | 我们这是庆祝什么呢 |
[04:11] | A new record. It’s been 38 days since we last had sex, | 新纪录 我们三十八天没性生活了 |
[04:15] | And that streak is ending tonight. | 这记录今天得终结 |
[04:17] | Seriously, it’s been that long? | 真有那么长时间了吗 |
[04:18] | 38 days. | 三十八天 |
[04:20] | That’s like three years in hoo-hah time. | 对于性生活来说 就跟三年那么久 |
[04:23] | Sweetie, I would love to, | 亲爱的 我很乐意 |
[04:25] | But I have way too much work to do. | 可我工作实在是太多了 |
[04:26] | Unh-unh. No, no. No excuses. | 不 不行 借口少来 |
[04:29] | I changed the sheets, shaved my legs, | 我换了床单 刮了腿毛 |
[04:31] | And dumped the kids at McCluskey’s, | 把孩子们放到麦克卢斯基家了 |
[04:33] | So drop your pants, cowboy, and saddle up. | 所以赶紧给我脱了裤子上 |
[04:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[04:48] | Don’t feel bad. It happens to lots of men. | 别难过 很多男的都会这样 |
[04:51] | Not to me. Not to us. | 我没有过 我俩没有过 |
[04:56] | Well, it has been 38 days. | 这都三十八天了 |
[04:58] | Maybe the poor little guy forgot what to do. | 可能那个小家伙忘了该怎么做了 |
[05:00] | Not helping. | 这也于事无补 |
[05:02] | Listen, you’ve been under a lot of stress lately. | 听我说 你最近压力太大了 |
[05:06] | So relax. | 放松点 |
[05:07] | How about I give you a nice massage, | 要不我给你来个舒舒服服的按摩 |
[05:09] | We finish the champagne, and later we try again? | 我们喝完香槟 然后晚点再试试 |
[05:12] | Gaby, thanks, but it’s not gonna work, okay? | 加布 谢谢 但没用的 |
[05:23] | Like Carlos, | 跟卡洛斯一样 |
[05:25] | Susan Delfino was also feeling disconnected. | 苏珊·德尔非诺也感觉孤立无援 |
[05:29] | Her guilt made the world a strange and scary place… | 罪恶感让她的世界变得陌生而恐怖 |
[05:36] | where she could be exposed at any moment. | 好像她随时有可能暴露 |
[05:41] | Hey! Hold it right there! | 站在那别动 |
[05:45] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[05:46] | What? | 什么 |
[05:47] | Yeah, and you’re not getting away with it. | 没错 你可不能就这么逃掉 |
[05:49] | You thought you could walk out with a case of soda | 你以为你可以这样公然拿走一箱汽水 |
[05:51] | and no one would notice? | 没人注意到你吗 |
[05:57] | I-I forgot those were down there. | 我忘了下面还有这些 |
[05:59] | Yeah. Right. I’ve never heard that one before. | 是啊 这句我听着可真耳熟 |
[06:01] | Ma’am, I’m gonna ask you to step away from the cart | 女士 请你离开购物车 |
[06:03] | and keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[06:05] | Everything okay here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:06] | If you consider larceny okay. | 如果你认为盗窃不是问题的话 |
[06:09] | Mrs. Delfino, | 德尔非诺太太 |
[06:10] | On behalf of Fairview Market, I’d like to apologize for kevin. | 我代表美景镇超市为凯文的行为道歉 |
[06:14] | Seems we’re all paying the price | 这孩子没能进入警察学校 |
[06:15] | for his rejection from the police academy. | 我们都跟着遭罪 |
[06:18] | Oh, well, excuse me for not wanting to live in a world | 是吗 原谅我不想活在这种 |
[06:20] | where people can commit crimes without suffering the consequences. | 人犯了罪 还不会受惩罚的地方 |
[06:24] | You are a criminal. | 你是个罪犯 |
[06:27] | I’ve known Mrs. Delfino for years. | 我认识德尔非诺太太很多年了 |
[06:30] | She pays for the grapes she eats in the produce section. | 她在品尝区吃两颗葡萄都要付钱 |
[06:33] | She would never do anything bad. | 她绝不可能做什么坏事 |
[06:36] | Sure, I would. | 我会的 |
[06:38] | What? | 什么 |
[06:40] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[06:42] | I’m a very bad person. I did a horrible thing. | 我是个坏人 我干了很糟糕的事 |
[06:45] | I deserve to be punished. | 我该受到惩罚 |
[06:47] | Let me cuff her. I have cuffs. I brought ’em from home. | 我来给她铐上 我从家里带来了手铐 |
[06:50] | No one’s getting cuffed. | 没人要戴手铐 |
[06:51] | Just… pay for the soda next time you come in. | 你下次来时 把汽水的钱付了就好了 |
[06:54] | No, no, no. No, you need to March me inside | 不 不 不 你该押我进去 |
[06:56] | and make me pay now. | 让我现在就付钱[付出代价] |
[06:58] | Mrs. Delfino– | 德尔非诺大大 |
[06:59] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[07:01] | Make an example of me | 杀一儆百 用我的惨痛教训 |
[07:04] | to deter other criminals. | 来警示其他罪犯吧 |
[07:08] | – Fine. Take her in. – Copy that. | -好吧 带她进去 -遵命 |
[07:12] | Yep. Did the crime. Doing the time. | 没错 一旦犯罪 惩罚难逃 |
[07:16] | Dead man walking. | 现实版的《死囚漫步》 |
[07:23] | So what’s the damage? | 哪儿出毛病了 |
[07:24] | An arm and a leg? Just an arm? | 四肢瘫痪 或者只是手 |
[07:26] | Not even a finger. It’s a cracked fitting. | 连手指级别都不到 只是一个配件裂了 |
[07:29] | I swapped it out. It’s no charge. | 我换好了 不用付钱了 |
[07:30] | Really? The first guy I called | 真的吗 我找的第一个水管工说 |
[07:32] | said I had to re-pipe the whole house. | 我得把整个屋子的管道换了 |
[07:34] | Oh, it’s a scam. | 那是忽悠你的 |
[07:35] | These pipes are top-of-the-line copper. | 这些管子用的是最好的铜料 |
[07:37] | The guy that put ’em in did a great job. | 装管道的人活干得不错 |
[07:39] | – How do you know? – It was me. | -你怎么知道的 -因为是我装的 |
[07:43] | You just saved me 10 grand. | 你刚刚帮我省了一万块钱 |
[07:45] | No wonder people say such good things about you. | 难怪你的口碑很好呢 |
[07:49] | What are neighbors for? | 邻居嘛 都是应该的 |
[07:51] | Need anything else, just holler. | 有需要尽管开口 |
[07:54] | Actually, there is one thing. | 事实上 的确有件事 |
[07:57] | I’m a real estate developer, | 我是名房地产开发商 |
[07:59] | about to break ground on a new project, | 我有个新项目要破土动工 |
[08:01] | And, uh, I’m looking for some help– | 我正在找帮手 |
[08:03] | local guys that I can trust. | 需要一些值得信任的本地人 |
[08:05] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[08:17] | Hey, Mike. Got a minute? | 你好 麦克 有空吗 |
[08:19] | Um… Hey, Renee. | 你好 雷尼 |
[08:21] | We’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友吧 |
[08:23] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[08:24] | Oh, come on. You fixed my toilet for free. | 拜托 你还免费帮我修马桶呢 |
[08:26] | Um, that wasn’t free. I sent you a bill. | 那不是免费的 我寄了账单给你 |
[08:29] | You just haven’t paid it. | 只是你一直没有付 |
[08:35] | Ahh. Anyway, look, here’s the deal. | 不管啦 是这么回事 |
[08:38] | Uh, Ben likes me. He just doesn’t know it yet. | 本喜欢我 只是他自己还没察觉到 |
[08:42] | Now I need to find that thing that we connect on. | 我现在需要跟他找些共同语言 |
[08:46] | You’ve been on the inside. What can you tell me about him? | 你进去过他家 能给我提供些信息吗 |
[08:49] | Well, he’s got copper pipes. | 他家管道是铜管 |
[08:52] | Something personal. | 说点关于他个人的 |
[08:54] | I saw a box of Cheerios… And a coffeemaker. | 我看到一盒脆谷乐 还有个咖啡机 |
[08:57] | He must like coffee. Unless it’s for guests. | 他肯定喜欢喝咖啡 除非是为客人准备的 |
[08:59] | Oh, my god. I got more out of the cable guy, | 天呐 修天线的都比你的信息多 |
[09:02] | and he’s deaf. | 他可是聋子 |
[09:03] | Does he have any photos? Artwork? | 他家有什么照片吗 艺术品 |
[09:05] | Think, Delfino, think! | 认真想 德尔非诺 认真想 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:07] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[09:10] | There was this plaque from the Mayor– | 有一块市长颁发的奖状 |
[09:12] | something about his work with the elderly. | 好像是嘉奖他帮助老人的 |
[09:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:15] | He likes the elderly? | 他喜欢老人吗 |
[09:18] | Well, I like the elderly. | 我也喜欢老人啊 |
[09:20] | Since when? | 什么时候的事儿 |
[09:22] | Oh. Old people are adorable. | 老人家很可爱 |
[09:24] | I love their little raisin faces | 我喜欢他们褶皱干瘪的面容 |
[09:26] | and those tennis balls they put on their walkers. | 还有他们在助步车轮上安的网球 |
[09:29] | Thanks for the tip… | 谢谢你的信息 |
[09:32] | Friend. | 好朋友 |
[09:39] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:39] | Hey, how was your day? | 今天过得如何 |
[09:41] | Awesome. Dad’s hotel is so cool. | 超棒 爸爸住的宾馆帅呆了 |
[09:43] | We went swimming in the pool and played marco polo | 我们去泳池游泳 玩马可波罗游戏 |
[09:45] | and cannonballed off the diving board. | 还有跳水板让我们玩人肉水弹 |
[09:47] | Why don’t we have a pool? | 我们家怎么没有游泳池 |
[09:48] | And then we got hamburgers and french fries | 然后我们吃了汉堡包和法式薯条 |
[09:50] | and super-sized cherry cola slushies. | 还有超大杯的樱桃巧克力味思乐冰 |
[09:51] | Ah. Sugar and caffeine. | 高糖 高咖啡因 |
[09:54] | I guess you figured | 我猜你是觉得他们太年轻 |
[09:55] | they were too young for Meth? | 不能直接吸大麻吧 |
[09:57] | It’s just a slushie. | 只是一杯思乐冰 |
[09:58] | On a school night. She’s gonna be up till 2:00 A.M. | 明天还要上学 而她会兴奋到凌晨两点 |
[10:00] | Just ’cause you couldn’t say “No.” | 只因为你不会拒绝她的请求 |
[10:01] | You’re blowing this out of proportion. | 你夸大其辞了 |
[10:03] | Who wants to play Mega Monopoly? | 谁想玩百万大富翁 |
[10:05] | It’s just like regular monopoly but with more stuff. | 这跟普通大富翁差不多 但内容更丰富 |
[10:07] | You just keep playing and playing | 你可以一直玩 一直玩 |
[10:09] | and playing and playing and playing… | 一直玩 一直玩 一直玩 |
[10:11] | Yeah. Way out of proportion. | 是啊 我夸大其辞了 |
[10:13] | Look, now that we’re really separated, | 既然我们现在分居了 |
[10:16] | I refuse to be the bad guy all the time. | 我不要一直当恶人了 |
[10:18] | You have got to learn to say “No.” | 你要学会拒绝他们 |
[10:19] | I say it. | 我会拒绝啊 |
[10:21] | Tonight when we walked past the pet shop, | 今晚我们路过宠物店 |
[10:23] | they wanted a spider monkey. I said “No.” | 他们想要一只蜘蛛猴 我拒绝了他们 |
[10:25] | I’m serious. Things are different now. | 我是认真的 今时不同往日 |
[10:28] | I’m not gonna let this be the house of pain | 我不能让他们觉得住在这里是受苦受难 |
[10:30] | while you’re living it up at the MTV beach house. | 而你家就是人间天堂 享乐之屋 |
[10:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:35] | Things are different now. | 今时不同往日了 |
[10:36] | For instance, I used to have to stand here and listen to this. | 比如 我以前会站在这里 听你训话 |
[10:40] | But now I’m thinking… No. | 但我现在要 拒绝了 |
[10:46] | Hey, look at that. I’m getting pretty good at this “No” thing. | 瞧啊 我还是很擅长拒绝的 |
[11:00] | It’s bad enough when we weren’t even trying to have sex, | 我们之前很久不做爱已经够糟的了 |
[11:02] | but to try and fail? | 好不容易做一次还失败了 |
[11:03] | Well, do you think it might have something to do | 你觉得是不是跟 |
[11:05] | with the stress Carlos is under? | 卡洛斯现在受到的压力有关 |
[11:07] | We’re all under stress. You know what’s stressful? | 我们压力都很大 知道是什么压力吗 |
[11:09] | Is not having sex for 39 1/2 days. | 就是39天半没有做爱了 |
[11:11] | You’re sounding a little callous. | 你打算一直念叨下去吗 |
[11:14] | I don’t mean to. It’s just, sex is important to us. | 我也不想啊 只是性爱对我们很重要 |
[11:17] | Even in our toughest times, | 即使在我们夫妻关系艰难期 |
[11:18] | it’s what always held us together. | 做爱也总能让我们重归于好 |
[11:21] | If we don’t have that, I’m worried what will happen to us. | 如果我们没了性生活 我很担心我们的未来 |
[11:23] | I get that. | 我理解你 |
[11:24] | So… come on, girls. | 来说说吧 姐妹们 |
[11:26] | How can I spice things up in the bedroom? | 我该怎么给我们房事添点情趣 |
[11:30] | Is this actually happening? | 真难以置信 |
[11:32] | Gabrielle Solis is asking us for sex tips? | 加布丽尔·索利斯向我们咨询性爱秘诀 |
[11:35] | I know! It’s the apocalypse. | 是啊 真是大灾难啊 |
[11:37] | Well, if you don’t mind harsh lighting | 如果你不介意刺眼的灯光和 |
[11:39] | and blatant misogyny, you can always watch a porno. | 公然的女性歧视 你可以看看色情片 |
[11:42] | Watched one. Filmed one. Next. | 看过 自拍过 腻了 下一个 |
[11:44] | This may shock you, | 给你来点劲爆的 |
[11:46] | but sometimes Mike and I like doing it in public. | 有时我和麦克会在公共场所做爱 |
[11:50] | Huh. Those of us who wandered | 我们当中某些人甚至在圣诞嘉年华上 |
[11:52] | by Santa’s workshop at the Christmas carnival– | 偷溜进圣诞老人工作车间做爱呢 |
[11:54] | Not that shocked. | 一点都不劲爆 |
[11:56] | You could try role-playing. | 你们可以试试角色扮演 |
[11:58] | Once, I dressed up in a French maid’s costume, | 有一次 我扮成法国女佣 |
[12:01] | and Orson pretended to be a stubborn stain. | 奥森扮成顽固污渍 被我”蹂躏” |
[12:03] | And why is everybody looking at me? | 你们干嘛都那样看着我 |
[12:05] | Seriously, guys, | 言归正传 姐妹们 |
[12:07] | I need some new moves. | 我需要尝试些新玩法 |
[12:08] | Well, there’s this one mom at school– | 我在学校认识过一位小朋友的妈妈 |
[12:10] | and I promised I wouldn’t use her name– | 我保证过不说出她真名的 |
[12:11] | Betty Cunningham– | 贝蒂·坎宁安 |
[12:12] | who hired a stripper to teach her | 专门雇了一名脱衣舞女教她 |
[12:14] | how to give her husband a lap dance. | 跳脱衣舞来取悦她丈夫 |
[12:16] | Well, I don’t know what a stripper could teach me, | 我想不出能从脱衣舞娘那里学到什么 |
[12:17] | but it’s worth a shot. | 但还是值得一试 |
[12:19] | You really think that’s gonna work? | 你真觉得那样有用吗 |
[12:21] | Why wouldn’t it? | 说不定呢 |
[12:25] | Because… I get where Carlos is coming from. | 因为 我明白卡洛斯的问题出在哪里 |
[12:28] | This kind of guilt can really mess with your head. | 那种罪恶感会让你惶惶不可终日 |
[12:33] | Something you wanna talk about? | 你有什么事想跟我们谈谈吗 |
[12:37] | Okay, the other day, | 好吧 几天前 |
[12:38] | I accidentally took a case of soda from the supermarket, | 我从超市提着一箱汽水出来 忘了付钱 |
[12:41] | and the security guard started yelling at me. | 随后 保安跑来朝我狂吼 |
[12:43] | And at first, I was like, “No,” | 起初 我很抗拒 |
[12:45] | but then I was like “Yes, I deserve it. | 但随后 我接受了 我罪有应得 |
[12:47] | I deserve to be punished.” | 我理应受到惩处 |
[12:49] | It felt right to be publicly humiliated like that, | 当众受到羞辱 感觉良心好受很多 |
[12:52] | and why is everybody looking at me? | 你们干嘛都那样看着我 |
[12:55] | ‘Cause there’s a bucket of crazy where your head used to be. | 因为你向来疯人疯语 |
[12:59] | So now I’m crazy. | 就是我现在是疯了 |
[13:02] | I thought you said I could talk to you about this stuff. | 你说过我们彼此可以谈这些的 |
[13:05] | You can, | 你当然可以 |
[13:06] | and we appreciate what you’re grappling with. | 我们很欣赏你与自己良心的抗争 |
[13:08] | But you cannot go around attracting attention like that. | 但你也不能如此高调 |
[13:11] | It’s not safe. | 太危险了 |
[13:13] | Exactly. | 正解 |
[13:14] | So knock it off and go get me some more coffee! | 现在就此打住 然后给我弄杯咖啡去 |
[13:19] | What? She likes to be yelled at. | 干嘛 她就喜欢别人朝她大呼小叫 |
[13:25] | Hey, you. | 你在呢 |
[13:27] | Uh, I thought you were, uh, at work. | 我还以为你在上班 |
[13:30] | I pronounce the city of fairview | 我断言 美景镇 |
[13:31] | safe enough to have lunch with my girl. | 绝对安全 我得以抽空陪我女人吃饭 |
[13:35] | Oh, that would be lovely, | 太好了 |
[13:36] | but I have something I need to do. Shoot. | 不过我还有事要忙 真糟糕 |
[13:41] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗 什么事 |
[13:44] | What? | 什么 |
[13:45] | Unless it’s a– it’s a big secret. | 除非 除非是个不可告人的秘密 |
[13:51] | Is it a big secret? | 是个惊天大秘密吗 |
[13:53] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry. You’re right. I… | 抱歉 你说的对 我 |
[14:00] | You don’t owe me any explanations. | 你无需向我作任何解释 |
[14:03] | I just… I just need to know that we’re okay. | 我只想确保我们的关系甜蜜如初 |
[14:07] | Chuck… | 查克 |
[14:09] | My feelings for you have not changed, | 我对你的爱从未改变 |
[14:11] | just my schedule for the day. | 想你是我每天的任务之一 |
[14:14] | Well, that’s good, | 那就好 |
[14:16] | because suspicion can be a great trait in police work, | 因为猜忌是警察求之不得的天赋 |
[14:18] | but it’s horrible in a relationship. | 但却是爱情关系的毒药 |
[14:21] | Just ask my ex. | 问问我前任就知道 |
[14:23] | I never wanna be that guy again. | 我不想再重蹈覆辙 |
[14:45] | Hello there, Karen. | 你好啊 亲爱的凯伦 |
[14:48] | “Karen”? | 你叫我凯伦 |
[14:50] | What happened to “Liver spot” | 怎么不是”雀斑婆” |
[14:51] | Or “6 feet under” | 或者”老不死” |
[14:52] | Or one of your other cute nicknames? | 或是你起的另一些”昵称”呢 |
[14:55] | No, no, I can’t come in! | 不 我就不进来了 |
[14:57] | I’m just dropping off another home-cooked meal! | 我是来给你送上我亲手做的家常菜 |
[15:00] | What meal? What the hell are you yelling for? | 什么菜 你干嘛这么大声 |
[15:03] | Just lift the napkin. | 打开看看 |
[15:06] | 50 bucks. What’s the catch? | 50块 你又玩什么猫腻 |
[15:08] | Don’t look now, but do you see Ben over there? | 别刻意转过头去看 但你看见本在那边了吗 |
[15:15] | Subtle. | 低调点 |
[15:16] | Anyway, he has a soft spot for old people, | 总之 他对老年人关爱有加 |
[15:19] | And as far as he knows, so do I. | 所以我要让他知道 我也如此 |
[15:23] | No, no, your crinkled little smile | 别客气 您那布满皱纹的笑脸 |
[15:26] | is thanks enough for me. | 就是对我最好的回馈 |
[15:29] | Are you petting me? | 你把我当宠物爱抚吗 |
[15:31] | Just say nice things about me to ben. | 在本面前替我美言几句 |
[15:33] | Tell him I bring you meals, that kind of stuff. | 告诉他我给你送菜之类的善事 |
[15:36] | Well, it’s a pretty big favor for 50 bucks. | 那样的话50块可不够啊 |
[15:39] | Considering I don’t like you, I’ll do it for $100. | 考虑到我对你的厌恶 再加50 |
[15:42] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:43] | Tomorrow I’ll bring you a c-note | 明天我给你送张百元大钞 |
[15:44] | and a jell-o mold. Deal? | 顺便再带个布丁过来 成交吧 |
[15:46] | oh, Renee. | 雷尼 |
[15:47] | Bless your heart. You’re so good to me. | 愿主保佑你的善良 你对我真好 |
[15:49] | No, you’re the one who enriches my life. | 不 是你丰富了我的人生 |
[15:52] | The joy I get… | 那些快乐 |
[15:54] | hands off. He’s gone. | 把手放下 他走了 |
[16:00] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[16:03] | You think I sent this? | 你以为是我寄的吗 |
[16:05] | You have any idea how this makes me feel? | 你知道我看到这个什么感觉吗 |
[16:07] | Forgive me. I didn’t think it was possible | 请原谅 我不觉得这封信 |
[16:09] | to damage the self-esteem of a murderer. | 足以挫伤一个杀人犯的自尊 |
[16:11] | A confessed murderer. | 是坦白招供的杀人犯 |
[16:13] | And this–this is the only way you can see me? | 我在你眼里是这么卑鄙的人吗 |
[16:17] | Paul! Paul. | 保罗 保罗 |
[16:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:30] | I’ve just been so panicked since I got it. | 我收到信后整个人都惊慌失措 |
[16:31] | It has the exact same wording as the letter Mary Alice received. | 这跟玛丽·艾莉丝当年那封一字不差 |
[16:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:38] | That’s very weird. | 太诡异了 |
[16:42] | But why are you so worked up about it? | 但你为何如此激动 |
[16:45] | I believe Mary Alice got a little worked up when she got hers. | 玛丽·艾莉丝收信的那一刻 肯定也很激动吧 |
[16:48] | But she was hiding something. You aren’t. | 那是因为她有难言之隐 可你没有 |
[16:53] | Right? | 是吧 |
[16:55] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[16:57] | It’s obviously just a cruel prank, | 显然 这只是个恶作剧罢了 |
[17:00] | But I still wanna know who’s responsible. | 但我还是想找出幕后黑手 |
[17:03] | It had to be someone who knew about the original note. | 那个人肯定知道当年玛丽收到的那封信 |
[17:06] | Well, let’s see. Obviously there’s Martha Huber. | 让我想想 玛莎·胡博反正肯定知道 |
[17:10] | Obviously she didn’t send it. | 很明显 不是她 |
[17:12] | Then there’s you, | 那就是你 |
[17:13] | Susan, Lynette, Gaby. | 苏珊 勒奈特 加布了 |
[17:15] | I assume you’ve already asked them. | 你肯定已经问过她们了吧 |
[17:19] | Uh, actually, I-I haven’t mentioned it to the girls yet. | 其实 我还没跟她们提到这个 |
[17:24] | I-I still haven’t figured out exactly what it is. | 因为我自己都没弄清楚是怎么回事 |
[17:27] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是怎么回事 |
[17:29] | don’t keep it to yourself. | 别独自承受 |
[17:32] | If Mary Alice had shared her note with you girls… | 要是玛丽·艾莉丝找你们姐妹分担一下 |
[17:37] | things might have turned out… | 一切也许就是… |
[17:39] | A whole different way. | 完全不同的结局 |
[17:52] | You know it’s recycling day. | 你明知道今天是回收日吧 |
[17:54] | So? | 那又如何 |
[17:55] | So it looks like you’re about | 看上去你要 |
[17:56] | to put kitchen garbage in your recycling bin. | 把厨房垃圾丢进回收桶 |
[17:58] | Oh. I hope I don’t get punished. | 但愿我不会受到惩罚 |
[18:08] | Oh, here I am, dropping a turkey carcass | 瞧瞧 我把吃剩的火鸡 |
[18:11] | in with the recycling. | 丢进回收桶了哦 |
[18:12] | And here I am, not giving a crap. | 你看着我干嘛 关我屁事 |
[18:21] | Uh-oh. You got me. | 被你抓到啦 |
[18:25] | Can I bum one? | 给我一支吧 |
[18:26] | My old lady made me quit. | 我家黄脸婆逼我戒了 |
[18:31] | 17… | null |
[18:34] | 18… | null |
[18:36] | 19… | null |
[18:38] | Thank god. Those were from last week. | 谢天谢地 那些是上周剩的 |
[18:49] | Hello. Uh, Ben, isn’t it? | 你好 你是叫本吧 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 正是 |
[18:54] | Uh, listen, uh, | 听着 |
[18:56] | I was just talking to Mrs. McCluskey, | 我刚在和麦克卢斯基夫人聊天 |
[18:57] | And I gotta say, I really misjudged you. | 我得说 我之前误会你了 |
[19:02] | – Oh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[19:04] | She was telling me all the ways you’ve helped her. | 她告诉我你无微不至地照顾着她 |
[19:06] | Well, I like to think I’m doing God’s work, | 我觉得我不过是在为上帝分忧 |
[19:09] | You know, until he takes her in her sleep or what have you. | 直到她在睡眠中安然离世或类似的 |
[19:12] | Yeah, I don’t know if you knew this, | 我不知道你是否清楚 |
[19:14] | but I’m quite involved with seniors myself. | 我也喜欢帮助老人 |
[19:18] | Get out! Look at us, having things in common. | 不是吧 瞧瞧咱俩 情投意合啊 |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:24] | So is there something else I can help you with? | 我还能帮你什么忙吗 |
[19:29] | Actually, yes. Are you free tonight? | 实际上 还真有 你今晚有空吗 |
[19:37] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 儿子 |
[19:38] | What are you thinking for dinner tonight? | 今晚你想吃什么 |
[19:39] | Mexican? Chinese? | 墨西哥菜 中国菜 |
[19:40] | Actually, there’s a party at Rich Cohen’s | 实际上 瑞奇·科恩会开个派对 |
[19:42] | I was hoping to go to. | 我想去 |
[19:43] | Yeah? Don’t hope too hard. | 是吗 别抱太大期望 |
[19:45] | Why not? | 为什么啊 |
[19:47] | Remember when Rich turned 13? | 记得瑞奇13岁生日那次吗 |
[19:49] | It was the only bar mitzvah ever shut down | 那可是唯一一个被警察叫停的 |
[19:51] | by the police. | 犹太成人仪式 |
[19:52] | I don’t trust his parents. | 我不信任他的父母 |
[19:53] | Well, if you makes you feel better, they’re out of town. | 他们出城了 这下你该满意了吧 |
[19:55] | Ooh, an unsupervised party? Even better. | 无人监管的派对 更不靠谱 |
[19:58] | We’re just gonna be eating pizza and watching movies and stuff, | 我们就吃点匹萨 看看电影什么的 |
[20:01] | And Rich’s older brother will be there. | 瑞奇的哥哥也会在 |
[20:03] | Perfect. Someone to buy the beer. | 更不靠谱了 还有人出钱买啤酒 |
[20:07] | So you’re saying “No”? Again? | 所以你这次又要说不同意吗 |
[20:16] | I’m not saying no. I’m saying ask your dad. | 我没说不同意 问你爸爸吧 |
[20:19] | Hey! I’m just dropping off a check. | 我来送支票 |
[20:21] | Hang on a sec. Parker has something he wants to ask you. | 等等 帕克有事要问你 |
[20:25] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[20:27] | Can I go to a party at Rich Cohen’s house tonight? | 今晚瑞奇·科恩家有个派对 我能去吗 |
[20:29] | What did your mom say? | 你妈妈怎么说 |
[20:31] | His mom said he should ask his dad. | 他妈让他问他爸 |
[20:35] | Oh. Well… H-his parents are gonna be there, right? | 那个 他父母会在场 对吧 |
[20:38] | Nope. No parents. | 不 父母不在 |
[20:43] | And… Rich Cohen– | 瑞奇·科恩 |
[20:45] | Didn’t something happen at his bar mitzvah? | 他的犹太成人仪式是不是出了乱子 |
[20:47] | Lots of things happened– drinking, pot smoking, | 何止 喝酒的喝酒 抽大麻的抽大麻 |
[20:49] | The Whittaker girl got pregnant. | 惠特克家的姑娘还怀孕了 |
[20:51] | It sounds like you already made up your mind here. | 听起来你已经做出决定了嘛 |
[20:53] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:55] | I have not made up my mind. It is entirely up to you. | 我没做决定 这事完全由你拍板 |
[20:58] | You hear that, dad? Entirely up to you. | 老爸 听到了吗 完全由你拍板 |
[21:04] | Well… I-it seems like your mom doesn’t think | 你妈妈似乎觉得 |
[21:07] | this is a good idea– | 这不是个好主意 |
[21:08] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[21:09] | I don’t not think it’s a good idea. | 我没觉得这不是个好主意 |
[21:10] | Oh, so you do do think it’s a good idea. | 那你觉得这是个好主意 |
[21:13] | I don’t not think it’s not… not… a good idea. | 我不觉得这不是个 不好的 主意 |
[21:17] | Okay, I’m confused. | 我被你俩绕晕了 |
[21:18] | Well, if your mom’s not saying “No,” | 如果你妈妈不反对 |
[21:19] | I’m not saying “No” either. | 我也不会反对的 |
[21:20] | Oh! Well, if your dad’s not saying “No,” | 如果你爸爸不反对 |
[21:22] | I’m sure as hell not going to say “No.” | 我肯定也不会说反对的 |
[21:24] | So is that a “Yes”? | 那就是同意了吗 |
[21:25] | Well… it’s not a “No.” | 反正不是不同意 |
[21:28] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[21:37] | Are you sure this thing is safe? | 你确定这玩意儿安全吗 |
[21:38] | My son plays fireman on mine all the time. | 我儿子天天爬上来扮演消防员 |
[21:40] | Do you wanna see a picture? | 你想看照片吗 |
[21:42] | Let’s not make this sadder than it is. | 别把事情搞的更可悲了 |
[21:44] | All right, so my husband’s having a little problem in the bedroom. | 我丈夫在房事上出了一点小问题 |
[21:47] | With his wiener? | “香肠”软了吗 |
[21:49] | Yes, with his… wiener. | 是的 香肠的问题 |
[21:51] | Well, you can relax, because I’m like a doctor, | 你不用担心 因为我差不多算个医生 |
[21:53] | And I see this problem all the time with older women. | 好多老女人都遇到过此类问题 |
[21:57] | “Older”? Excuse me. | “老” 抱歉 |
[21:59] | I don’t think our ages are that far apart. | 咱俩也没差多少岁吧 |
[22:00] | When were you born? | 你哪年出生的 |
[22:01] | 1992. | 1992年 |
[22:03] | Me, too. All right, enough chitchat. | 我也是 好了 闲话说够了 |
[22:05] | Give me a taste of what I’m gonna learn here. | 让我瞧瞧我要学些什么 |
[22:15] | Okay. I’d do ya. | 好吧 我照做 |
[22:17] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[22:18] | That was kind of advanced. | 刚才是高难度动作 |
[22:19] | I was thinking maybe we could start with something simple, | 我觉得我们还是先从容易的练起吧 |
[22:23] | like grinding on a chair. | 比如在椅子上扭屁股 |
[22:24] | Okay, will you stop treating me like a grandma? | 够了 我又不是老太太 |
[22:26] | I do yoga and zumba and kickboxing. | 我做瑜伽 跳健身舞 还有跆拳道 |
[22:29] | I’m in excellent shape. | 我身材好得很 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[22:36] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[22:37] | Okay, now ass up, legs out, | 把屁股翘起来 双腿分开 |
[22:39] | And remember, slow is sexy. | 记住 慢慢来才性感 |
[22:45] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:46] | Okay. Uh… A little harder than it looks. | 看起来容易做起来难 |
[22:50] | No worries. You’ll pick it up in no time. | 别担心 你很快就会学会的 |
[22:52] | Six months tops. | 最多六个月 |
[22:53] | What?! I can’t wait that long. | 什么 我可等不了那么久 |
[22:55] | I need your moves, your body… | 我需要你的动作 你的身材 |
[22:58] | My ass, but basically I need to be you by tonight. | 我的下半身 但我今晚就必须像你那样 |
[23:03] | Hey, what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有空吗 |
[23:05] | I’m headlining at Double D’s. | 我在双D酒吧有演出 |
[23:07] | If I triple your pay, | 我付你三倍工资 |
[23:09] | would you mind being the opening act here? | 今晚你能在这里做开场秀吗 |
[23:16] | Ben, I don’t know how the food is, | 本 我不知道这里的食物是否美味 |
[23:18] | but I already love this restaurant. | 但我已经爱上这家餐馆了 |
[23:20] | We are the youngest people here. | 我们是这里最年轻的 |
[23:22] | Oh, this isn’t a restaurant. | 这里可不是餐馆 |
[23:27] | This is the senior center. | 这里是老年中心 |
[23:29] | Welcome to the Ben Faulkner Function Room. | 本·福克纳活动室欢迎你的光临 |
[23:34] | We’re not eating here, are we? | 我们该不会是在这儿吃饭吧 |
[23:35] | No, no, we’re serving. | 不是 我们是来服务的 |
[23:38] | We can eat afterwards if there are, you know, leftovers. | 等他们吃完 有剩下的咱们就吃 |
[23:41] | Oh, fun. | 那挺好 |
[23:44] | Uh, but I’m– I’m a little underdressed. | 可是我 没有工装 |
[23:49] | There you go. | 这儿有 |
[23:51] | There. Now you’re perfect. | 这下都配齐了 |
[23:56] | Gaby, F.Y.I., guys who used to be blind | 加布 瞎过眼的人 |
[23:58] | don’t enjoy reliving it. | 可不喜欢重新回到黑暗之中 |
[24:00] | Relax. You’re gonna love this. | 别紧张 好戏就要上演了 |
[24:02] | Now just sit back | 往后坐 |
[24:04] | and get ready for takeoff. | 好戏开始喽 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 没错吧 |
[24:18] | Wow. You’ve been working out. | 你最近炼得很勤啊 |
[24:21] | I have… but that’s not my ass. | 那是 不过你摸的不是我 |
[24:24] | It’s a professional’s. | 这可是专业人士 |
[24:26] | Meet Dakota. | 达科塔 |
[24:28] | What the hell? What is this? | 这是怎么回事 什么情况 |
[24:30] | A gift from your wife. | 这是你老婆送你的礼物 |
[24:32] | I work at Double d’s, | 我在双D酒吧上班 |
[24:34] | out by the interstate. | 是州际边上的那家 |
[24:36] | Not the one by the airport that had the hepatitis scare. | 不是机场旁边传染肝病的那家 |
[24:39] | You hired a stripper. | 你竟然找来一个脱衣舞女郎 |
[24:41] | Only as a warm-up act. | 这只是热热身 |
[24:43] | Then later on, she’ll clear out, | 等她一会儿走了 |
[24:45] | and it’s just you and me for the main event. | 重头戏还是咱们俩 |
[24:47] | Nope. Not doing this. | 不行 这我不干 |
[24:49] | Hang on. Idea. Sit down. | 等等 我有办法 你坐下 |
[24:54] | Oh! Okay. What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[24:56] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[24:57] | Oh, my god. He’s right. | 天啊 他说得对 |
[24:58] | Your body– it’s like a dolphin. | 你的身体 就像海豚一样灵活 |
[25:00] | Give it a little spank. | 配合一点 |
[25:01] | Nothing will fix his problem quicker | 没什么比百合前戏 |
[25:03] | than a little girl-on-girl action. | 更能解决他的问题 |
[25:06] | My “Problem.” | 我的”问题” |
[25:08] | You told her. | 你告诉她了 |
[25:10] | Okay, quick. Make out with me. | 快点 跟我亲热 |
[25:11] | Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is for me? | 你知不知道这让我多没面子 |
[25:15] | Thank you, doctor. You can go now. | 谢谢你 大师 你可以走了 |
[25:21] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[25:23] | Try to get our sex life back on track. | 还不是想让性生活回到正轨 |
[25:25] | Carlos, even at our worst, | 卡洛斯 即使在最艰难的时刻 |
[25:26] | this is the one thing that’s always worked for us. | 咱们也能通过它来解决问题 |
[25:29] | I just want us to get back to normal. | 我就是想让生活回归正常 |
[25:31] | We’re never going back to normal! | 那是绝对不可能的 |
[25:33] | Don’t you understand that?! | 你还不明白吗 |
[25:36] | What I did… | 我的所作所为 |
[25:39] | You can’t wish it away. | 是挥之不去的 |
[25:42] | It is with me all the time, | 它会一直跟着我 |
[25:45] | Whether I’m awake | 不管是我醒着 |
[25:47] | or asleep… | 睡着 |
[25:53] | or trying to make love to you. | 还是和你亲热 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry. I just wish there was something I could do. | 对不起 我以为自己能改变些什么 |
[26:02] | There’s not. | 你省省吧 |
[26:14] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[26:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:18] | Is it good? | 好不好吃 |
[26:19] | Let me clue you in on something. | 给你个提示 |
[26:21] | Food is usually either good or free. | 天下没有免费的美食 |
[26:26] | How come you’re dressed so fancy? | 你怎么穿的这么好看 |
[26:28] | Because I’m on a date with that hot Aussie over there. | 因为是那边的澳洲帅哥约我来的 |
[26:33] | He just failed to mention what the date was. | 他事先没告诉我是怎样的一个约会 |
[26:37] | Ben brought you to sling food dressed like that? | 本让你穿成这样来当服务员 |
[26:40] | Honey, I think he’s messing with you. | 亲爱的 他肯定是逗你玩呢 |
[26:53] | I hope you had a good laugh. | 但愿你玩笑够了 |
[26:55] | Be thankful I shoved that on your head. | 我这么给你戴上 就算客气的了 |
[26:58] | There was another option. | 否则有你好看的 |
[27:05] | Renee, stop. | 雷尼 等等 |
[27:07] | Why? So you can mock me some more? | 干嘛 还想继续逗我玩吗 |
[27:09] | I wasn’t mocking you. | 我没有逗你玩 |
[27:12] | Okay, but I mean, you did kinda deserve it– | 我是说 你确实有点活该 |
[27:14] | I mean, your whole “I heart old people” thing. | 你之前那些”我爱老年人”的假模假式 |
[27:18] | I was trying to find something we had in common, | 我那是想找到咱们的共同点 |
[27:21] | and now I know we have nothing in common. | 现在才发现咱俩真没什么共同点 |
[27:24] | You’re a good person who does things like this, | 你是做慈善的大好人 |
[27:26] | And… I’m me. | 而我 就是我 |
[27:30] | You’re not a good person? | 你不是好人吗 |
[27:31] | No, Ben, I’m not. | 我可不是 |
[27:33] | Because truthfully, doing charity makes me nauseous. | 实话说 做慈善让我觉得恶心 |
[27:37] | Yeah, me, too. | 深表同感 |
[27:39] | What? | 什么 |
[27:40] | Makes me uncomfortable, too, but I know why that is. | 慈善也让我不舒服 但我知道原因 |
[27:44] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[27:47] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈这个 |
[27:48] | Why? You afraid of saying something truthful? | 怎么 你不敢说实话吗 |
[27:55] | When my mom… died, | 我妈 过世后 |
[27:59] | I was bounced around from relative to relative, | 我就被亲戚们踢来踢去 |
[28:02] | Most of them dirt-poor. | 他们大多数都是穷脏鬼 |
[28:03] | We were on the receiving end of a lot of charity. | 我们接受了很多慈善帮助 |
[28:07] | I spent plenty of time in places like this. | 我在这样的救济中心待过很长一段时间 |
[28:11] | And I hated it. | 我厌恶这个地方 |
[28:13] | They hand you something– | 你是说有人施舍你东西 |
[28:14] | A, uh, a dented can of food or an ugly shirt. | 比如有压痕的罐头或是一件难看的衣服 |
[28:18] | And someone tells you, “Say ‘thank you’ to the nice lady.” | 还有人逼你说”快谢谢这个漂亮阿姨” |
[28:21] | And you do, but secretly, you wanna scream, “I hate you.” | 你虽照做 但心里想喊的是”我恨你” |
[28:28] | I know what it’s like to claw your way out of something. | 我理解被施舍的感觉 |
[28:33] | Look at us… | 瞧啊 |
[28:36] | having things in common. | 咱们总算有共同点了 |
[28:55] | It’s about time. | 终于来了 |
[29:01] | Is there a problem, officer? | 有什么事吗 警察先生 |
[29:02] | Yeah. You’re parked in a fire zone. | 你占用了消防车道 |
[29:05] | Oh! Darn the luck, I am. | 真倒霉 我还真占了道 |
[29:08] | Well, sounds like somebody’s gonna be slapped | 看来你要给我开一张 |
[29:11] | with a pretty steep fine. | 巨额罚单了 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I should write you a ticket. | 没错 我是该给你开张罚单 |
[29:17] | But if you promise not to do it again, | 可是你要是保证下不为例 |
[29:18] | I’ll let you off with a warning. | 我就只给你一个口头警告 |
[29:20] | What? Why would you do that? | 什么 为什么 |
[29:22] | – ‘Cause I’m a new dad. – Oh, Jeuz. | -因为我当爸爸了 -天啊 |
[29:25] | Abigail Dorothy Brovka, | 我女儿阿比盖尔·桃乐西·布洛屋卡 |
[29:27] | 8 pounds, 6 ounces. | 体重三公斤多 |
[29:29] | I’m just so happy, | 我太开心了 |
[29:30] | Filled with love. | 心里充满爱意 |
[29:32] | Anything short of a triple murder, | 只要不是三重谋杀 |
[29:33] | I’m pretty much looking the other way. | 我都会睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[29:36] | No, no. No, don’t look the other way. | 别别别 不要闭一只眼 |
[29:38] | No, look this way. | 你睁眼看看我这儿 |
[29:40] | Laws have been broken. There must be consequences. | 我犯了法 就要受到惩罚 |
[29:43] | I just wanna get home to my baby. | 我只想快点回家看我的宝贝儿 |
[29:45] | I mean, look at her, all wrapped up | 你看她 包得严严实实的 |
[29:47] | like the tastiest little burrito in fairview. | 像是美景镇最可口的小肉卷 |
[29:49] | – Oh, look at that. – Yeah. | -真是个可人儿 -是啊 |
[29:55] | That was not cool. | 你这可就不对了 |
[29:57] | Now fortunately for you, I always carry a backup. | 遗憾的是 我总是多带一张以防万一 |
[30:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[30:01] | What do I have to do to get arrested here? | 我得怎么做你才会逮捕我 |
[30:03] | Lady, people like you used to drive me nuts. | 女士 我以前遇到你这种人很抓狂 |
[30:06] | But nothing can faze me now that this sweet little girl’s | 可现在这个小天使进入了我的生活 |
[30:08] | come into my life. | 什么都招惹不到我 |
[30:10] | Well, that sweet little girl– she’s got dumbo ears. | 这个所谓的小天使 长了对招风耳 |
[30:19] | Ma’am, you can turn around | 女士 请你转过身 |
[30:20] | and put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[30:22] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[30:24] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 但你说的每句话都有可能 |
[30:26] | in a court of law. | 成为呈堂证供 |
[30:30] | Hey, Mike. | 嗨 麦克 |
[30:31] | Um, I, uh, I’ve got a bit of a problem. | 我这出了点问题 |
[30:35] | Maybe you can help me out with it. | 或许你能帮我解决 |
[30:37] | I can try. What’s the problem? | 我尽力而为 什么问题 |
[30:39] | You. | 就是你 |
[30:43] | How am I supposed to hire you when I can’t get you bonded? | 我没法和你一条心 怎么能安心雇佣你 |
[30:46] | Who knew? Mike Delfino, | 谁能想到麦克·德尔菲诺 |
[30:48] | suburban dad, | 住在郊外的慈父 |
[30:49] | guy who keeps the neatest lawn on the block, | 打理着这条街最整洁的草坪 |
[30:53] | ex con? | 会是个前科犯 |
[30:56] | Yep. | 没错 |
[30:57] | And you were gonna mention this when? | 你什么时候才打算提起 |
[31:00] | Look, I’m sorry. It’s not something I tend to lead with | 我很抱歉 但我刚与人结识 |
[31:02] | when I meet somebody. | 不大会主动说起这段历史 |
[31:04] | ‘Cause you’re not that guy anymore. | 因为你再也不是那种人了 |
[31:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:08] | A bad cop tried to rape your girlfriend, | 一个色鬼条子企图强奸你的女友 |
[31:12] | and you fought him to protect her. | 而你为了保护她和他殊死搏斗 |
[31:15] | Tell me why you wouldn’t wanna be that guy anymore. | 告诉我 你为什么不愿再成为那种人 |
[31:17] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久前了 |
[31:20] | I was a kid, | 我还是个毛小子 |
[31:21] | and I’ve learned life’s a lot more complicated than I thought. | 现在我了解到生活不是我想的那么简单 |
[31:24] | Nah. Nah. | 不对 你说错了 |
[31:26] | Life is brutally simple. | 生活就是那么简单 |
[31:29] | Life is getting what you want and protecting who you love… | 生活就是得你所欲 护你所爱 |
[31:34] | and everything else is weakness. | 其他做法都是软弱的表现 |
[31:36] | A guy like you… | 像你这样的人 |
[31:38] | Guy like you knows it. | 你这样的人应该了解 |
[31:42] | Ben, if this is all just to tell me | 本 如果你说这些只是想告诉我 |
[31:43] | you can’t use me, i undetand. | 你不雇我 那我理解 |
[31:45] | No, no, no, no, I didn’t say that. | 不 你理解错了 我不是那意思 |
[31:46] | I said I couldn’t bond you. | 我是说我无法和你一条心 |
[31:51] | I can definitely use you. | 我当然可以雇你 |
[31:55] | I hope you’ve cooled off a bit. | 我希望你已经冷静一点了 |
[31:57] | Yeah. Well, uh, spending a few hours in a cell | 是啊 和一个醉酒异装癖 |
[32:01] | with a drunk transvestite will do that to you. | 一起关在牢里几小时的确有这效果 |
[32:06] | Your baby’s cute, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的宝宝挺可爱的 |
[32:09] | I swear she’ll grow into those ears. | 我敢说她耳朵会慢慢正常的 |
[32:11] | Thanks. The guy you called to pick you up is here. | 谢谢 你叫来接你的那家伙在这 |
[32:22] | Carlos, thanks for coming. | 卡洛斯 多谢你能来 |
[32:25] | I couldn’t call Mike, and, uh, | 我没法打给麦克 而且 |
[32:26] | I didn’t wanna upset the girls, so… | 我也不想让姑娘们难过 所以 |
[32:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:29] | They told me you assaulted a motorcycle cop. | 他们说你殴打了一个摩托警 |
[32:33] | Actually, it was just a motorcycle. | 其实我只是给了摩托车一脚 |
[32:37] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 这可不像你的作为 |
[32:40] | I’ve been… | 我最近 |
[32:42] | in this weird place lately. | 做事一直有点奇怪 |
[32:46] | I keep doing things, hoping to get caught. | 我总是干坏事 希望被逮捕 |
[32:51] | Does it help? | 这样有帮助吗 |
[32:53] | For five minutes. | 也就能轻松五分钟 |
[32:57] | And then I just feel guilty again. | 然后负罪感就又回来了 |
[33:02] | I just don’t know how to pull myself out of this. | 我只是不知该怎么摆脱这种状态 |
[33:07] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[33:08] | Gaby keeps pushing me to act like everything is normal. | 加布一直逼我表现得一切正常 |
[33:13] | I guess we’re just supposed to stuff everything down | 我想我们应该把秘密烂在肚子里 |
[33:15] | and move on. | 然后继续生活 |
[33:16] | But that’s impossible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[33:19] | The girls are playing poker | 姑娘们玩着扑克 |
[33:22] | and acting like things are fine, and they’re not. | 表现得好像一切正常 但事实并非如此 |
[33:35] | It is nice to be able to talk about this. | 能有人谈谈真好 |
[33:40] | It is. | 是啊 |
[33:44] | Do you wanna get some coffee? | 你想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[33:49] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[34:08] | Parker, it’s me. | 帕克 是我 |
[34:10] | It’s getting late. Is everything okay? | 天色晚了 你还好吗 |
[34:12] | Everything is fine, m’lady. | 啥事没有 尊敬的女士 |
[34:16] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[34:17] | Toph. | 托夫 |
[34:18] | If this is a booty call, Toph is ready to fill in. | 如果这是炮友来电 那托夫很乐意加入 |
[34:22] | Where is Parker? | 帕克在哪 |
[34:24] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[34:25] | It’s kind of | 现在这里 |
[34:26] | a “Lord of the flies” situation here. | 大家都自顾不暇了 |
[34:29] | So… are we hooking up or what? | 所以 我们是来一炮还是怎样 |
[34:36] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[34:38] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[34:40] | Excuse me, excuse me. I’m looking for my son, | 让一让 打扰一下 我在找我儿子 |
[34:42] | Parker Scavo– I’m hoping you know him. | 帕克·斯加沃 但愿你们认识他 |
[34:44] | Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! | 倒立灌 倒立灌 倒立灌 |
[34:48] | And now I’m hoping you don’t. | 现在我但愿你们不认识他 |
[34:50] | Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! | 倒立灌 倒立灌 倒立灌 |
[34:53] | Whoa, hold on. This is a private party. | 慢着 这可是私人派对 |
[34:55] | Uh, I’ll just be a minute. | 我进去一会就好 |
[34:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you, some kind of narc? | 你是哪根葱啊 缉毒警吗 |
[34:59] | No, I’m just looking for my son, | 不 我就是来找我儿子 |
[35:00] | I swear. I’m not a narc. | 我发誓我不是缉毒警 |
[35:02] | Exactly what a narc would say. | 缉毒警都这么说 |
[35:04] | Step aside, kid. | 小子 让开 |
[35:05] | Lady, I said no. | 我拒绝 女士 |
[35:08] | Listen to me. My son is here somewhere, | 听我说 我儿子在里面某个地方 |
[35:11] | and he is probably drunk and probably terrified, | 他可能酩酊大醉 说不定受了惊吓 |
[35:13] | and I have got to find him. | 我一定得找到他 |
[35:15] | Sorry. There’s no way we’re letting a narc into our party. | 抱歉 我们绝不能让缉毒警进入派对 |
[35:18] | I am not… Ugh! | 我不是 服了你了 |
[35:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:26] | Would a narc do this? | 缉毒警会这么做吗 |
[35:31] | Legs! | 扶腿 |
[35:33] | Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! | 倒立灌 倒立灌 倒立灌 |
[35:38] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[35:40] | Uh… Tom! | 汤姆 |
[35:44] | This isn’t what it looks like. I haven’t been drinking. | 事情不是你看到的这样 我没喝酒 |
[35:48] | I mean, a little. What are you doing here? | 我是说 喝的不多 你来这干嘛 |
[35:51] | Parker called me to pick him up | 帕克打电话让我去接他 |
[35:52] | – because he drank too much. – Where is he? | -因为他喝得烂醉如泥 -他在哪儿 |
[35:54] | He’s in the car. He sent me back because he lost his phone. | 他在车上 他让我回来取他的手机 |
[35:57] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[35:58] | He’s covered in puke, which I’m hoping is–is his. | 他全身都是呕吐物 但愿是他自己吐的 |
[36:01] | Oh, god. | 老天啊 |
[36:02] | This is your fault for letting him come here. | 都是你的错同意他来这种地方 |
[36:06] | My fault? You could have stopped him. | 我的错 你本可以阻止他的 |
[36:08] | Oh, please. You knew it was a bad idea. | 拜托 你明知那是个馊主意 |
[36:10] | You were just too busy testing me. | 你就是一心要考验我 |
[36:12] | No, I was giving you a chance | 不 我是给你机会 |
[36:14] | to stand up and be a father. | 让你担负起做父亲的责任 |
[36:16] | Now we’ve got a 16-year-old son | 现在我们那16岁的儿子 |
[36:18] | We have to clean off with a garden hose. | 得靠我们用浇花的水管给他清洗 |
[36:19] | I guess you showed me. | 你可真是考验我啊 |
[36:32] | He asleep? | 他睡了吗 |
[36:34] | Yeah. I thought | 嗯 我猜是吧 |
[36:36] | Let him sober up before we punish him. | 等他酒醒了 再惩罚他吧 |
[36:40] | I know I shouldn’t have let him go tonight. | 我知道我不该同意他今晚去的 |
[36:44] | But right now saying “Yes” | 但如今的情形 |
[36:46] | is the only move I’ve got. | 我唯一的对策就是只能说同意 |
[36:50] | “Move”? | 对策 |
[36:52] | What is this? | 你当是什么呢 |
[36:54] | Some kind of game you’re trying to win? | 你把这当做比赛 一心要赢吗 |
[36:56] | Lynette, you have no idea what this is like for me. | 勒奈特 你不知道分居一事对我的巨大冲击 |
[37:01] | For 20 years, I had the same bedtime ritual. | 20年来 我都有例行的睡前安排 |
[37:04] | I-I brushed my teeth, and I’d go look at | 我刷完牙 去孩子们的房间 |
[37:06] | each kid sleeping, | 看看他们安睡的样子 |
[37:08] | And no matter what crap happened during the day, | 不管白天发生了多么不愉快的事 |
[37:12] | I knew the things that mattered were okay. | 能看到我最重要的家人们安然入眠就好 |
[37:15] | Now my ritual… | 现在我的睡前安排 |
[37:17] | I brush my teeth. | 就只剩刷牙了 |
[37:19] | So, yes. | 对 没错 |
[37:22] | I’m doing everything I can to make the little time | 我在尽我所能地保证我跟他们共度的 |
[37:24] | That I spend with them the best part of their week. | 周末短暂时光 是他们一周最开心的时刻 |
[37:27] | Wow. You’re succeeding. | 那你成功了 |
[37:29] | When I see them sprint out to the car, | 当我看见他们冲向汽车 |
[37:32] | So excited to see daddy, | 看见爸爸如此兴奋 |
[37:34] | Part of me thinks, great. | 我内心隐隐觉得 真好 |
[37:37] | They’re okay with this, and part of me thinks… | 孩子们对我们分居没意见 但我又感到… |
[37:42] | Oh, crap. | 噢完了 |
[37:44] | I’m losing them to you. | 孩子们更喜欢你 |
[37:49] | So you’re trying to win, too. | 所以说你也想赢不是吗 |
[37:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:57] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:00] | I understand how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[38:06] | And the only way we’re gonna get through this | 我们能撑过去的唯一办法 |
[38:08] | Is if we stop worrying about… | 就是我们不再纠结… |
[38:13] | Who wins. | 谁是赢家 |
[38:24] | I’m sorry to burden you with this, | 我很抱歉给你造成压力 |
[38:25] | But I just couldn’t keep it to myself anymore. | 但我再也无法独自承受了 |
[38:28] | Why not? Why did you have to tell me? | 为什么不呢 你干嘛非得告诉我啊 |
[38:31] | Repression is, like, your thing. | 憋在心里可是你的拿手好戏啊 |
[38:33] | Okay, let’s–let’s say someone knows. | 好吧 就算有人知情 |
[38:35] | They’re not asking us for money. | 他们又没来向我们索要钱财 |
[38:37] | They’re not trying to blackmail us. | 也没有敲诈我们 |
[38:38] | I say until they tell us what they want, | 我看 在他们传递真实意图之前 |
[38:40] | We just act like everything’s normal. | 我们就装作一切正常 |
[38:43] | Except I’m drinking a lot more. | 只不过我现在要多喝点了 |
[38:46] | You don’t think we should tell the others? | 你觉得我们不该告诉她们两个吗 |
[38:48] | Well, we can’t tell Susan. She’s already flipping out. | 肯定不能告诉苏珊 她都已经慌乱阵脚了 |
[38:50] | You’re right. And we shouldn’t tell Lynette, | 你说的对 我们也不该告诉勒奈特 |
[38:51] | Given what’s going on in her marriage. | 她的婚姻正遭遇不顺 |
[38:53] | Or Carlos, | 也不能告诉卡洛斯 |
[38:54] | given what’s going on in mine. | 我的性福已荡然无存了 |
[38:57] | So you don’t think we should do anything? | 你觉得我们就静候其变吗 |
[39:01] | Well, there is one thing I’ve been telling you you need to do. | 倒是有件事我一直督促你要去做呢 |
[39:04] | Get rid of chuck! | 赶快甩掉查克 |
[39:06] | You’re right. I should, but, um– | 你说的对 的确 但是… |
[39:08] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[39:09] | This is gonna sound strange. | 说出来很奇怪 |
[39:13] | He makes me feel safe. | 他让我觉得很有安全感 |
[39:15] | Safe? Yeah, I do think that’s strange, | 安全感 我听着真觉得很奇怪 |
[39:17] | Especially now that some lunatic knows. | 尤其是现在某个神经病已经知道了我们的事 |
[39:20] | But you’ve got to end this, and you’ve got to end it now. | 你必须和他做个了结 而且要当机立断 |
[39:26] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[39:32] | Now isn’t that funny? | 真有意思啊 |
[39:34] | I was just thinking to myself, | 我刚刚还在琢磨 |
[39:36] | “How am I gonna wash my back in the shower?” | 一会儿谁来给我搓背啊 |
[39:39] | And then you walk in. | 然后你就进来了 |
[39:41] | Serendipity, huh? | 心有灵犀啊 |
[39:44] | Sorry. I’m gonna pass. | 对不起 我就不洗了吧 |
[39:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:52] | Is, um… | 是不是… |
[39:55] | something on your mind? | 你心里有什么事啊 |
[39:57] | It can wait. | 以后再说 |
[40:00] | – Bree… – Go ahead. Take your shower. | -布里 -快去吧 去洗澡吧 |
[40:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:34] | I have a collect call from Fairview | 有来自美景镇劳教所的电话找您 |
[40:36] | Correctional Institution. | 接听需要付费 |
[40:36] | Will you accept the charges? | 您愿意支付费用吗 |
[40:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:41] | Bree, it’s Paul Young. | 布里 我是保罗·杨 |
[40:44] | I’ve been thinking about what you asked me | 我一直在思考你问我的那事 |
[40:46] | You know, who might have known about Mary Alice’s note. | 谁可能会知道玛丽·艾莉丝收到的便条 |
[40:49] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[40:50] | When I confessed to the murder of Martha Huber, | 当我供认杀害玛莎·胡博一案时 |
[40:52] | I mentioned the letter to the police. | 我曾向警方提起过 |
[40:58] | Well, do you remember who these policemen were? | 你还记得是哪些警察吗 |
[41:00] | The main detective was a tall guy | 那个探长是个高个子男人 |
[41:02] | With a short name like, uh, Pence or Vince. | 大家都叫他彭斯或凡斯什么的 |
[41:06] | Was it Vance? Chuck Vance? | 是万斯吗 查克·万斯 |
[41:09] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 没错 |
[41:12] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[41:23] | Okay. I know that was the shortest shower I’ve ever taken, | 我明白这是我洗澡时间最短的一次 |
[41:26] | but I… | 但我… |
[41:28] | I really didn’t like the look on your face before. | 我真不喜欢你之前脸上的表情 |
[41:30] | Be honest with me, Bree. | 跟我说实话吧 布里 |
[41:33] | Are you about to break up with me? | 你是不是要跟我分手 |
[41:40] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[41:44] | In fact, let’s get you back in that shower. | 事实上 我想和你一起进去洗呢 |
[41:51] | Yes, in the divided world of the suburbs, | 是的 在郊区独来独往的小世界里 |
[41:55] | Everyone is looking for some way to make a connection. | 每个人都在寻求慰藉 |
[42:01] | Some seek to connect by focusing on a greater good… | 有些人的慰藉 源自对儿女的共同呵护 |
[42:08] | Some by revealing a common history… | 有些人 源自对相似经历的袒露 |
[42:15] | Some by sharing a pain no one else can heal. | 有些人 源自对无解伤痛的分担 |
[42:23] | Then there are those | 当然也有些人 |
[42:25] | Who once sought to make a connection… | 曾经拼劲全力地寻找那份慰藉 |
[42:30] | That they now want desperately to escape. | 如今却不顾一切地想要逃离 |