时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I wanna get things right this time. | 这次我是认真的 |
[00:05] | Bree’s relationship with detective Vance got serious. | 布里和万斯警探开始了正式交往 |
[00:10] | What are we gonna say to people? | 我们该怎么对大家说 |
[00:11] | Tom and Lynette decided to separate. | 汤姆和勒奈特决定分开 |
[00:14] | We shouldn’t tell anyone until we tell the kids. | 我们得先告诉孩子们 |
[00:17] | Oh, god. The kids. | 天啊 孩子们 |
[00:19] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[00:20] | Gaby’s stepfather returned to terrorize her again… | 加布再次受到继父噩梦般的恐吓 |
[00:24] | I remember those nights in your room, baby. | 我还记得在你房间的那些夜晚 宝贝 |
[00:26] | No! Stop. | 住手 |
[00:28] | until Carlos stopped him… | 这次卡洛斯阻止了他 |
[00:30] | permanently. | 永绝后患 |
[00:32] | Gaby? | 加布 |
[00:33] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:35] | – I killed him. – And now he’s gonna go to jail | -我杀了他 -他就要去坐牢了 |
[00:37] | because he was trying to protect me. | 而只是为了保护我 |
[00:39] | Calm down. We just need time to think. | 冷静一下 我们需要时间好好想想 |
[00:41] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[00:42] | Yes, there was the dinner party. | 是的 晚宴就要开始了 |
[00:45] | Everybody’s coming. | 大家都来了 |
[00:46] | Including your boyfriend the detective. | 还有你的男朋友 那个警探 |
[00:48] | I killed the son of a bitch who hurt my wife. | 是我杀了这个伤害我妻子的杂种 |
[00:49] | If I have to go to prison, I will. | 如果我要因此而坐牢 我也愿意 |
[00:51] | That’s not gonna happen. | 你不会的 |
[01:05] | Every hostess knows | 女主人们都清楚 |
[01:07] | there’s work to be done after the guests leave a party. | 派对结束后还有繁重的杂务要做 |
[01:14] | And only the best of friends will stay long after the party’s over… | 只有最好的朋友会留守到派对结束 |
[01:21] | to help clean up the mess. | 帮忙清理 |
[01:28] | They help with the heavy lifting… | 她们帮忙搬抬重物 |
[01:33] | They work together to lighten the load. | 彼此帮衬 减轻负担 |
[01:39] | They take on the most unpleasant tasks. | 任务再艰巨 也不推辞 |
[01:46] | And of course, there was no task more pleasant | 当然 没有什么任务 |
[01:51] | than getting rid of | 会比除掉一个不受欢迎的客人 |
[01:53] | an unwanted guest. | 更艰巨的了 |
[01:57] | I should go move the car off the trail. You gonna be okay? | 我要去处理车轮的压痕 你没事吧 |
[02:04] | Is this happening? | 这不是做梦吧 |
[02:06] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[02:08] | Everyone stay focused. | 大家都听好 |
[02:10] | The hardest part is over. | 最棘手的部分已经过去了 |
[02:11] | Now all we have to do is fill this in. | 现在我们只需要把坑填上 |
[02:25] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:27] | I thought I got everything. | 我以为都检查过了 |
[02:29] | No. | 天呐 |
[02:30] | No, you missed the phone. | 你忘了手机 |
[02:32] | And if you missed that, what else did you miss? | 你居然没有发现手机 你怎么检查的 |
[02:34] | Susan, it’s gonna be okay. | 苏珊 没事的 |
[02:36] | How is it going to be okay? Someone is calling the dead guy. | 怎么会没事 有人给他打电话 |
[02:41] | – “Home.” – See? | -“家”打来的 -看吧 |
[02:43] | He has a home… with people who care about him, | 他有家 有关心他的家人 |
[02:46] | People who are going to come looking for him, | 他们会到处找他 |
[02:49] | leading them straight to us. | 然后会找到我们 |
[02:50] | What do you want us to do? | 你想要我们怎么样 |
[02:51] | It’s not too late. We… | 现在还不是太迟 我们 |
[02:53] | We could still go to the police. | 我们还可以报警 |
[02:55] | And send my husband back to prison? | 然后把我丈夫再送回监狱 |
[02:57] | This time for murder? | 这次还是谋杀的罪名 |
[02:58] | No, not necessarily. It was self-defense. | 不 不会 这是正当防卫 |
[03:00] | He broke into your house. He threatened you. | 是这个男人破门而入 还胁迫你 |
[03:02] | We could explain that. | 我们可以解释清楚 |
[03:03] | Yeah, then we can explain how we dumped him in a trunk, | 是啊 然后我们就把他扔进了衣箱 |
[03:06] | ate some cheesecake, | 享用了芝士蛋糕 |
[03:07] | and buried him in the woods! | 随后把他埋葬在这片树林里 |
[03:08] | We are going to get caught. | 我们一定会被发现的 |
[03:10] | People always get caught. | 要想人不知除非己莫为 |
[03:13] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[03:14] | We’re not criminals. We drive carpool. | 我们不是罪犯 只是有难同当罢了 |
[03:16] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[03:19] | This is a very bad man. | 这人坏事做尽 |
[03:22] | He attacked our friend, and her husband protected her, | 他攻击了我们的朋友 她丈夫保护了她 |
[03:25] | and now we are gonna protect them. | 现在轮到我们保护他们 |
[03:30] | That means we tell no one | 也就是说我们不能告诉任何人 |
[03:32] | not the police… | 包括警察 |
[03:35] | not our families. | 我们的家人 |
[03:38] | No one. | 谁都不行 |
[03:41] | When we bury the body, we bury the secret forever. | 尸体和秘密会永远埋葬于此 |
[04:03] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[04:20] | Yes, it’s only the best of friends | 是的 只有最好的朋友 |
[04:23] | who stay long after the party’s over | 会留守到派对结束 |
[04:26] | to help clean up the mess. | 帮忙清理 |
[04:29] | even when that mess may be bigger | 即使眼前的状况 |
[04:33] | than they bargained for. | 比她们预料的糟乱得多 |
[04:47] | It has been said that change doesn’t happen overnight, | 俗话说 改变需要时间 |
[04:51] | But over the course of month, it’s amazing | 但一个月的时间 我们脚下的土地 |
[04:54] | how much the ground can shift beneath us. | 所发生的变化 是惊人的 |
[04:59] | A woman who help conceal the crime | 帮忙隐瞒犯罪的女人 |
[05:01] | is now sleeping with a detective. | 现在和警探同枕共眠 |
[05:06] | A man who used to look forward to bedtime… | 曾经倒床就睡的男人 |
[05:09] | is now finding himself dreading it. | 现在却彻夜未眠 |
[05:14] | A woman who once told her husband everything | 曾和丈夫无话不谈的女人 |
[05:18] | is now keeping a terrible secret. | 现在内心藏着一个可怕的秘密 |
[05:25] | And a couple who have decided to separate | 已决定分开的夫妇 |
[05:28] | is now going to great lengths to show | 如今不遗余力向世人展示 |
[05:31] | that nothing has changed. | 什么也没发生 |
[05:39] | Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! | 完了 完了 完了 完了 |
[05:49] | Aah! Son of a… | 他妈 |
[06:06] | Hey, hey, hey, guys! | 大家好啊 |
[06:08] | Got up early, so I figured, what the heck? | 我起早了 所以就想 管它的 |
[06:11] | I’ll go get your mom some coffee–the good stuff. | 去给你们妈妈买杯咖啡吧 上好的咖啡 |
[06:13] | She deserves it. | 犒劳犒劳她 |
[06:14] | She needs it, too. I didn’t sleep last night. | 她也急需咖啡 我昨晚就没阖眼 |
[06:17] | But you would know that. You were there. | 不过这你知道 你也在房里 |
[06:20] | Do not drink this. It’s been in my car for three days. | 别喝这个 在我车里放了三天了 |
[06:24] | Where are your shoes, dad? | 爸爸 你的鞋呢 |
[06:27] | It’s casual friday. | 今天是休闲星期五啊 |
[06:29] | Casual thursday. | 是休闲星期四 |
[06:32] | Come on. We’re gonna miss the bus. | 走了 我们要错过公车了 |
[06:35] | See ya later. I’ll see ya at dinner. | 回见 晚饭见 |
[06:37] | Love you. | 爱你们 |
[06:39] | God, I practically lost a toe out there. | 天啊 我差点撞断了一根脚趾 |
[06:42] | It wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t overslept. | 要不是你睡过 也不会这样 |
[06:44] | Yeah, well, you know, you took the good alarm clock | 是啊 好用的闹钟被你占着 |
[06:47] | Along with the good pillow and the house. | 还有好睡的枕头 和整个房子 |
[06:49] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[06:50] | We have to tell the kids we’ve separated. | 我们得告诉孩子们分居的事 |
[06:53] | We will, but this weekend is Gaby’s big barbecue, | 会说的 但这周末加布要办烧烤宴 |
[06:56] | And I don’t wanna ruin it for them. | 我不想扫了大家的兴 |
[06:57] | Yeah, and last weekend, | 上个周末 |
[06:59] | you didn’t wanna ruin the basketball tournament. | 你不想破坏篮球联赛 |
[07:00] | The weekend before that, Penny’s birthday. | 再之前的周末是佩琪的生日 |
[07:02] | Come on, Lynette. | 拜托 勒奈特 |
[07:04] | Are you sure this is about the kids? | 你确定这是为了孩子们吗 |
[07:05] | What else would it be? | 还能为了什么 |
[07:08] | No, Tom, nothing’s changed. | 不 汤姆 我主意没变 |
[07:10] | We still need time away from each other. | 我们还是需要分开一段时间 |
[07:12] | Yeah, I agree. We got a lot of problems to work out, | 我赞同 我们有很多问题需要解决 |
[07:15] | So why can’t we tell the kids? | 那为什么不能告诉孩子们呢 |
[07:17] | I just think they deserve one more happy weekend | 我只是觉得 在拆散这个家之前 |
[07:20] | before we tear this family apart. | 他们该多过一个开心的周末 |
[07:22] | You know what? You’re– | 告诉你 你 |
[07:25] | Paige is up. | 佩琪醒了 |
[07:32] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误解我的意思 |
[07:35] | but you could do this professionally. | 不过你可以靠这个吃饭了 |
[07:38] | Coming from a man who’s on a first-name basis | 这话出自一个与美景镇一半的妓女 |
[07:40] | with half the hookers in Fairview, | 打过交道的男人之口 |
[07:42] | that’s quite a compliment, Detective. | 这绝对是赞美 警探先生 |
[07:45] | Hey, I was thinking maybe this weekend, | 我在考虑 也许这个周末 |
[07:48] | we could head up to that place in the mountains, | 我们可以去山上的那个地方 |
[07:50] | just the two of us. | 共度二人世界 |
[07:50] | Oh, that sounds lovely, | 听上去好诱人 |
[07:52] | but Gaby is having her annual barbecue on Saturday. | 但加布周六要举办她的年度烧烤会 |
[07:56] | Am I invited? | 邀请我了吗 |
[07:58] | Of course you are. Why wouldn’t you be? | 当然邀请了 怎么会没有 |
[08:00] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[08:00] | Maybe because your friends don’t like me. | 也许你的朋友们不喜欢我 |
[08:03] | What? You are imagining things. | 什么 你真会胡思乱想 |
[08:06] | It’s true. | 是事实 |
[08:07] | They don’t talk to me. They don’t make eye contact. | 她们不跟我说话 避开我的眼神 |
[08:11] | It’s been that way for weeks, | 自从晚宴那晚之后 |
[08:13] | ever since the night of the dinner party. | 已经这样好几周了 |
[08:17] | Why… | 为什么 |
[08:18] | Uh, why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:20] | Bree, I’m a cop. I got an eye for human behavior. | 布里 我是警察 我能洞察人的言行 |
[08:23] | That was when everything changed. | 那晚之后 一切都不对劲了 |
[08:27] | I just can’t figure out why. | 只是我找不出原因 |
[08:30] | I keep going over that night, hour by hour. | 我反复重温那晚的事 |
[08:32] | Well, stop… going over that night, | 不要 再想那天晚上了 |
[08:36] | because everything is fine. | 因为一切正常 |
[08:39] | The girls are just as crazy about you as I am. | 我朋友们跟我一样 都很喜欢你 |
[08:41] | I don’t know. I’m not feeling it. | 不知道 我可没感觉到 |
[08:48] | Are you feeling this? | 那你能感觉到这个吗 |
[08:56] | Bree, I know what’s going on. | 布里 我知道怎么回事 |
[08:58] | You’re trying to distract me with sex, | 你想利用性爱分散我注意力 |
[09:00] | and if that’s the case. | 既然这样的话 |
[09:03] | Bring it on. | 尽管放马过来 |
[09:09] | Wake up! I made you waffles. | 起床 我给你们做了华夫饼 |
[09:12] | Come back when you learn how to make mimosas. | 等你学会调含羞草酒了再来 |
[09:15] | Come on! I left Celia alone with them. | 快起来 只有西利娅一人在那儿 |
[09:17] | There won’t be any left. | 肯定不剩几块了 |
[09:18] | Damn it, Juanita! That’s enough! | 见鬼 胡安妮塔 闹够了 |
[09:21] | Get outta here now! | 快滚出去 |
[09:25] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[09:27] | Juanita, honey, I’m sorry! | 胡安妮塔 宝贝 抱歉 |
[09:30] | Why have you been so short-tempered lately? | 你最近怎么那么暴躁 |
[09:33] | Gosh, I don’t know. | 天呐 我也不知道 |
[09:35] | Maybe I’m upset about my golf swing | 也许是因为打高尔夫我挥的那一杆 |
[09:37] | or the economy… | 也许是经济萧条 |
[09:40] | or maybe it’s because I killed a guy. | 也许是因为我杀了人 |
[09:44] | Look, I get it, okay? | 我了解 |
[09:46] | But we have to move on with our lives. | 但我们必须放下 继续生活 |
[09:47] | Don’t you think I want to? | 你以为我不想吗 |
[09:51] | I just can’t stop thinking about this. | 我只是没法不去想 |
[09:52] | No matter what I do, | 无论我在做什么 |
[09:54] | it’s this horrible thing that is always there. | 这件可怕的事总浮现在我的脑海里 |
[09:59] | I need to talk to someone. | 我需要向人倾诉 |
[10:01] | I know a guy named Tom Collins. | 我认识一个叫汤姆柯林斯的 [杜松子果汁酒] |
[10:03] | He’s a great listener. | 它是很好的听众 |
[10:04] | I meant Father Dugan. | 我指的是杜根神父 |
[10:06] | Okay, are you crazy? You can’t tell anyone. | 你疯了吗 你不能跟任何人说 |
[10:09] | That’s too risky. | 太危险了 |
[10:10] | A priest can’t share what you say in confession. | 牧师要对忏悔的内容保密 |
[10:13] | Are you sure he’s not just gonna make you feel guiltier? | 你确定他不会让你感到罪孽更深重吗 |
[10:15] | I mean, that’s their thing. | 那是他们最擅长的 |
[10:20] | Fine. We’ll go see the priest. | 好吧 我们去见牧师 |
[10:23] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[10:26] | I’m turning into a terrible husband, father. | 我成了一个可怕的丈夫 罪恶的父亲 |
[10:31] | I need to get this off my conscience. | 我不能再让良心不安 |
[10:33] | It’s tearing me apart. | 这事让我快崩溃了 |
[10:50] | Susan, what are you doing? | 苏珊 你在干什么 |
[10:53] | Oh. I was looking out the window, | 我透过窗户看风景 |
[10:55] | and I noticed dust in the corner of each windowpane. | 发现每块玻璃角都有灰尘 |
[10:58] | It’s been driving me nuts. | 让我很不爽 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[11:05] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[11:06] | There’s a lot of weird stuff you like to do in the bedroom, | 你喜欢在卧室做很多稀奇古怪的事 |
[11:08] | but cleaning, not so much. | 但是打扫 不列在内 |
[11:12] | Couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[11:14] | Yeah, that’s been happening a lot lately. | 你最近总是睡不着 |
[11:16] | You don’t sleep. You don’t eat. | 你睡不着 吃不下东西 |
[11:17] | You never leave the house. | 你连房门都不出 |
[11:19] | That’s not true. | 才没有呢 |
[11:20] | I’m substitute teaching today. | 我今天还要去代课呢 |
[11:22] | And that’s great, but… | 那太好了 但是 |
[11:26] | Did you have a fight with the girls? | 你和闺蜜们吵架了吗 |
[11:29] | What? | 什么 |
[11:30] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么讲 |
[11:33] | Well, A month ago, | 一个月前 |
[11:34] | you were so excited to move back to the lane, | 搬回这里还让你兴奋不已 |
[11:36] | and now you never see ’em. | 而现在你连她们面都不见 |
[11:39] | There’s… no coffee, no poker, | 不一起喝咖啡 不打扑克 |
[11:41] | no… bitching about husbands over coffee and poker. | 也不借着喝咖啡打扑克 八卦家里的男人 |
[11:46] | The girls and I are fine. | 我和朋友们没事的 |
[11:48] | Then what is it? | 那到底怎么回事 |
[11:53] | Come on, Susan. It’s me. | 拜托 苏珊 连我都不能说吗 |
[11:55] | You can tell me anything. | 你和我无话不谈 |
[12:00] | I’m going for a run. | 我去跑步了 |
[12:03] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[12:04] | Well, you said I should get out of the house more. | 你说的 我该多出门的 |
[12:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:47] | So what do we know about the new guy? | 新邻居是什么情况 |
[12:49] | Definitely rich. Check out the car. | 绝对是有钱人 瞧瞧那部车 |
[12:52] | Definitely single. Check out the fish. | 绝对是单身 看那条鱼 |
[12:56] | Rich and single– | 多金又是单身 |
[12:57] | I wonder what he looks like. You rarely get the trifecta. | 我很想知道他的长相 不可能财貌色俱全 |
[13:00] | What’s your guess? | 你估计怎样 |
[13:02] | Wonky eye? Rabbit teeth? Comb-over? | 死鱼眼 大板牙 地中海 |
[13:04] | One normal eyebrow, one really big one? | 眉毛一条粗一条细 |
[13:07] | Baby hands? | 小肥手 |
[13:09] | I had it all on one guy. Did not end well. | 我真见过这号人物 下场很不怎样 |
[13:13] | Well, I actually saw our new neighbor this morning. | 其实我今早就见过他了 |
[13:15] | 6’1″. 190. | 1米85 190磅 |
[13:18] | He was wearing this great-looking pair of jeans. | 穿着一条非常合身的牛仔裤 |
[13:21] | And let me just say, I can tell you one thing that he isn’t wonky. | 我很肯定地告诉你 他身子可不虚 |
[13:24] | Gaby. | 加布 |
[13:26] | Oh, come on. I’m married. | 干嘛呀 我虽然名花有主 |
[13:27] | I’m not dead. | 但我又不是木头人 |
[13:28] | Can still imagine all the dirty things I’d do to him. | 我还是可以对他有点非分之想的 |
[13:31] | – Like what? – Oh, god! | -比方说呢 -天呐 |
[13:32] | Oh! I didn’t know you were… | 我不知道你在 |
[13:37] | I’m susan Delfino. | 我是苏珊·德尔非诺 |
[13:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[13:41] | Ben Faulkner. | 我叫本·福克纳 |
[13:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:43] | Well, I’m actually 6’2″, | 其实我身高1米86 |
[13:44] | and I haven’t been 190 since I played rugby. | 我打橄榄球后就不止190磅了 |
[13:47] | But, uh, thank you. | 不过 还是谢谢夸奖 |
[13:48] | Uh, and as for the jeans, | 对于这条牛仔裤 |
[13:50] | you know, I could never figure out why they would cost 200 bucks. | 我一直搞不懂为什么要花我200块 |
[13:53] | Now I know. | 今天总算明白了 |
[13:56] | Ladies, excuse me. | 女士们 失陪了 |
[13:58] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[14:00] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:03] | Dibs. | 这人归我了 |
[14:07] | Look who’s out. | 看那边 |
[14:09] | Hey, susan! | 苏珊 |
[14:10] | Uh, would you like to join us for coffee?! | 过来跟大家一起喝杯咖啡吧 |
[14:12] | Uh, sorry. I can’t talk. | 抱歉 我现在不方便 |
[14:14] | I’m subbing today! Can’t be late! | 我今天要顶班 不能迟到 |
[14:17] | Is anyone talking to her? | 我们必须有人找她谈谈 |
[14:19] | I tried. She’s not returning my calls. | 我试着打过电话 但她没回我 |
[14:21] | Same here. She’s obviously avoiding us. | 我也一样 她有意躲着咱们 |
[14:23] | I’m telling you, that is one loose cannon. | 我怎么说来着 她完全藏不住事 |
[14:26] | Well, we have got to get her back in the fold. | 我们必须稳住她 |
[14:28] | This is too risky. | 这么做真的太冒险了 |
[14:30] | Says the woman who’s dating a cop. | 跟警察约会的人还这么说 |
[14:34] | Did it ever occur to you that it might be good to keep him close? | 你没觉着这么做其实对我们有利吗 |
[14:37] | If there’s ever an investigation, | 至少警方那边一有动静 |
[14:38] | I will be the first to know. | 我马上就能知道 |
[14:42] | I’m doing this for us. | 我是为大家着想 |
[14:44] | He’s that good in the sack? | 他那方面就那么棒吗 |
[14:47] | You have no idea. | 你们绝对想不到 |
[14:51] | And when you finish your worksheets on ladybugs, | 等大家完成手中的瓢虫练习作业 |
[14:54] | we will go outside and see if we can find some. | 我们就可以到室外去找找 |
[14:58] | Susan, how’s it going? | 苏珊 课上得怎么样 |
[15:00] | Good. | 很顺利 |
[15:02] | It’s nice to be back. | 能回来上课真好 |
[15:05] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[15:05] | I’ve been feeling a little down lately. | 我最近有点小沮丧 |
[15:07] | This is just what I needed. | 但回到这里 我感觉好多了 |
[15:09] | Mrs. Delfino? | 德尔非诺夫人 |
[15:11] | Cupcake’s not moving. | 小纸糕不动了 |
[15:12] | She’s probably sleeping, honey. | 也许是睡着了 宝贝 |
[15:14] | No, I poked her with my pencil a couple times. | 不 我用铅笔戳了几次 它都没反应 |
[15:17] | She is d-e-a dead. | 它肯定死了 |
[15:19] | Uh… it’s okay, kids. I know what to do. | 没关系 孩子们 我来处理 |
[15:23] | Oh, my god. What do I do? | 上帝啊 我该怎么处理 |
[15:25] | There’s a little spot in the garden where we bury the class pets. | 学校花园里有个专门埋葬课堂宠物的地方 |
[15:29] | – Bury? – Yeah. | -下葬 -对 |
[15:31] | Have a little funeral. Say a few words. | 举行一次小葬礼 说几句悼词就行 |
[15:33] | Just don’t mention god. | 千万别提上帝 |
[15:34] | Amanda’s parents are atheists, | 阿曼达的父母是无神论者 |
[15:37] | lawyers, and major douches. | 不好惹的大律师 |
[15:47] | Bless me, father, for I have sinned. | 神父 请保佑我 我罪孽深重 |
[15:49] | It’s been a while since my last confession. | 距离上次告解又有很长一段时间了 |
[15:50] | Continue, my son. | 继续 吾儿 |
[15:53] | “My son.” I’m sorry. | “吾儿” 抱歉 |
[15:55] | It’s just you’re, like, a thousand years older than me. | 貌似你比我老一大截呢 |
[16:00] | Who are you and where’s Father Dugan? | 你哪位啊 杜根神父呢 |
[16:02] | Leaving on sabbatical. Fun for him and fun for me. | 在休假 对他对我都有好处 |
[16:04] | This is my first week of confessions. | 这可是我的第一个告解周 |
[16:07] | It is? | 是吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, and, man, the things I’ve heard. | 是啊 我听到好多新鲜事 |
[16:11] | There was a lady yesterday who– | 昨天有位女士来过 |
[16:14] | No, no, no, I can’t say it. | 不 我可不能随便泄露 |
[16:16] | I think I’ll come back. | 我去去就来 |
[16:18] | No. You’re not going anywhere. | 不许走 |
[16:20] | I told you to wait in the car. | 跟你说过了 老实在车里待着 |
[16:21] | Don’t snap at me. That’s why we’re here. | 别朝我吼 我们来这儿就是要告解的 |
[16:23] | You keep saying you wanna talk to someone, so talk to this guy. | 你说你要找人倾诉 那对他说啊 |
[16:25] | He seems perfectly… enthusiastic. | 他看来也非常 热心嘛 |
[16:28] | He’s 12 years old. This will blow his collar off. | 他才12岁 根本不经世事 |
[16:31] | Oh, man, this must be awesome. | 我的天 这个段子一定精彩 |
[16:33] | I’m so bummed I can’t tweet anymore. | 可惜我不能再发微博了 |
[16:35] | Sorry. If it’s not Father Dugan, I’m not doing this. | 抱歉 杜根神父不在 我没法告解 |
[16:37] | – No– – Let’s go. | -别 -我们走 |
[16:39] | Nuts. | 疯子 |
[16:41] | I was really hoping this would be a good one. | 我还希望这次能听到点劲爆的事 |
[16:44] | I made out with two chicks once in college. | 我大学有一次跟两个女生亲热过 |
[16:48] | This job rocks! | 这工作可真带劲 |
[16:58] | I don’t know if you’ve ever buried anything before, | 我不知道老师你是否埋过东西 |
[17:01] | but you have to dig a hole. | 可首先 你得刨个洞 |
[17:04] | Right. Of course. | 对 当然啦 |
[17:10] | I knew that. | 我知道的 |
[17:16] | It’s funny the way life works out sometimes, isn’t it? | 生活有时就是这么戏剧性 对吧 |
[17:22] | I mean, I wasn’t even supposed to be here today. | 今天我原本不该在这里 |
[17:27] | Once again, in the wrong place | 结果我却又一次在错误的时间 |
[17:28] | at the wrong time. | 出现在错误的地点 |
[17:32] | Now I have to carry this around with me for the rest of my life. | 看来我得一辈子良心不安了 |
[17:36] | Don’t be sad, Mrs. Delfino. | 德尔非诺夫人 别太伤心了 |
[17:38] | Cupcake was kind of a bad hamster. | 小纸糕本来就不是什么好鼠 |
[17:40] | She had three babies | 她生下三个孩子 |
[17:41] | and ate them. | 然后把它们给吞了 |
[17:43] | But does that mean she deserved to die? | 但那就意味着她该死吗 |
[17:45] | We don’t get to make that call, Juanita. | 这不归我们裁决 胡安妮塔 |
[17:47] | We’re not God. | 我们不是上帝 |
[17:49] | That’s right, Amanda. I said it. | 没错 阿曼达 是我说了 |
[17:56] | What have I done? | 我这是造了什么孽 |
[17:58] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[18:00] | I know it’s not my fault, | 我知道错不在我 |
[18:01] | but try telling that to cupcake’s family | 可是小纸糕的家人来找她时 |
[18:03] | when they show up looking for her. | 怎么和人家交代 |
[18:10] | There. | 好了 |
[18:11] | We’re done. | 大功告成 |
[18:13] | Now let’s all slap on a happy face | 大伙现在换上个笑脸 |
[18:14] | and pretend like this never happened. | 假装什么事都没发生过 |
[18:26] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[18:27] | I’m really not feeling like drinking right now. | 我现在真的没心情喝酒 |
[18:30] | Great. | 那好 |
[18:37] | So… were you two close? | 这么说 你俩很亲近吗 |
[18:41] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[18:41] | You and cupcake. | 你和小纸糕 |
[18:43] | Juanita told me what happened. | 胡安妮塔告诉我今天的事儿了 |
[18:45] | I assume you two had a long history, | 我猜你们俩是老交情了 |
[18:47] | went to college together, backpacked through Europe. | 上同一所大学 一起去欧洲背包旅行 |
[18:51] | It just sort of hit me in a weird way. | 我只是突然有感而发 |
[18:56] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[18:59] | First, you stop talking to your friends. | 你先是不再和朋友们谈心了 |
[19:00] | Now you’re wigging out at a rat funeral. | 然后又在一只老鼠的葬礼上情绪失控 |
[19:02] | You’re making me nervous. | 你让我很紧张 |
[19:03] | Well, I’m sorry I’m not handling accessory to murder | 很抱歉 我不像你们几个一样 |
[19:06] | as well as the rest of you. | 能够心安理得地 做着帮凶 |
[19:09] | Susan, I’m begging you. | 苏珊 我求你了 |
[19:11] | This is my husband’s life we’re talking about. | 这件事情关乎到我丈夫的性命 |
[19:14] | If anything were to happen to him, | 如果他有任何不测 |
[19:16] | think of what would happen to me and my girls. | 想想那会给我和孩子们多大的打击 |
[19:20] | I know you’re having a hard time, | 我知道你现在不好过 |
[19:22] | but please hold it together. | 但求你与我们团结一致 |
[19:25] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[19:28] | Try harder. | 再努力一点 |
[19:38] | Bree? | 布里 |
[19:40] | Do I smell… | 我是不是闻到了… |
[19:41] | Yes, white chocolate macadamia nut, your favorite. | 没错 白巧克力配澳洲坚果 你的最爱 |
[19:45] | Now you’re my favorite. | 你才是我的最爱 |
[19:50] | How was your day? | 今天过得如何 |
[19:51] | Terrific. I found a dead body. | 棒极了 我找到了一具尸体 |
[19:55] | Oh, I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:57] | You don’t wanna hear about this. | 你不想听我讲这些的 |
[19:58] | No, I do. Your work is fascinating. | 不 我想听 你的工作多有意思 |
[20:02] | So, um, where exactly did you find this body? | 你是在哪里找到那具尸体的 |
[20:05] | Warehouse out by the docks. | 码头旁边的货仓 |
[20:08] | So now I’m a big hero because I cracked a case | 现在我成了大英雄 我破的这起案子 |
[20:11] | those poor bastards in New Haven P.D. | 纽黑文警局那帮废物 |
[20:13] | have been working on for months. | 忙活了好几个月都没进展 |
[20:14] | Oh, good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[20:15] | I got lucky. | 不过是运气好 |
[20:17] | All I did was spot a sedan with Connecticut plates, | 我只是发现了一辆康涅狄格牌照的小货车 |
[20:20] | a bunch of tickets on the windshield, | 风挡玻璃上贴了不少罚单 |
[20:22] | and I asked myself, “Who owns that car?” | 然后我喃喃自语 “这辆车是谁的呢” |
[20:26] | The dead man had a car. | 死者开了辆车 |
[20:28] | Exactly. The killers did everything right, | 没错 凶手机关算尽 |
[20:29] | but they forgot to get rid of the victim’s ride. | 却忘了处理掉受害者的车 |
[20:32] | What idiots. | 傻到家了 |
[20:36] | So you kept his keys, | 这么说你留着他的钥匙 |
[20:37] | But it never occurred to you he might have a car. | 却从没想过他也许有辆车 |
[20:39] | I just threw all his stuff in our safe. | 我只是一股脑儿把他的东西扔进保险箱 |
[20:41] | I didn’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. | 没时间想那么多 |
[20:44] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[20:47] | Okay, what’s our plan? | 好了 我们怎么办 |
[20:49] | Drop it off in a bad part of town, | 把它丢在治安差的街区 |
[20:50] | and let social decay… take its course. | 接下来 就交给那帮败类们了 |
[20:54] | Oh, God, do you have to tidy up? | 天啊 你非得现在清理吗 |
[20:55] | Get in. If anybody catches us in this car, | 快上车 要是被人看到我们在车里 |
[20:58] | we’re dead. | 就死定了 |
[21:02] | Oh, no, it’s a stick. | 糟了 是手动档 |
[21:04] | I can’t drive a stick. Can you? | 我不会开手动档 你呢 |
[21:06] | I did once in high school. | 我高中时候开过一次 |
[21:07] | It’s easy. Just one extra pedal. | 小菜一碟 就是多个踏板 |
[21:16] | It was easier when I was drunk. | 我喝醉的时候 开得好多了 |
[21:23] | oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:27] | What should I do? Should I gun it? | 我该怎么办 加大油门吗 |
[21:29] | Gun it? You can’t even drive it. | 加大油门 你都开不起来 |
[21:39] | I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[21:44] | Chuck. Look, Gaby, it’s Chuck. | 查克 看啊 加布 是查克 |
[21:47] | I saw you were struggling. | 我看到你开得磕磕绊绊的 |
[21:50] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[21:52] | – My aunt’s. – My friend’s. | -我姨妈的 -我朋友的 |
[21:55] | – Her aunt and my friend. – Aunt Shirley. | -她姨妈 也是我朋友 -雪莉姨妈 |
[21:59] | She, came over to my place | 她昨晚到我家 |
[22:00] | last night for book club, and– | 参加读书俱乐部活动 然后 |
[22:03] | – She had too much to drink. – Classic Shirley. | -她喝多了 -她就那德行 |
[22:05] | So we told her we’d bring her car back today. | 所以我们答应她 今天把车开过去 |
[22:07] | In fact, she’s waiting for us, | 事实上 她在等我们 |
[22:08] | – so we should scoot. – Yeah. | -我们得赶紧走了 -没错 |
[22:10] | No way. | 没门 |
[22:12] | – I’ll drive. – What? | -我来开 -什么 |
[22:15] | The way you guys are going, you’re gonna kill someone. | 照你们这样开下去 非出人命不可 |
[22:18] | Go, Bob. I’ll meet you back at the station. | 去吧 鲍勃 我们警局见 |
[22:20] | Oh, no, Bob, Bob, don’t go! Bob? Oh. | 千万别 鲍勃 别走啊 鲍勃 |
[22:27] | Well… | 那好吧 |
[22:29] | Okay, a road trip in this neat old car | 那就坐着这老爷车兜兜风吧 |
[22:31] | with your cop boyfriend. Fun. | 和你警察男友一道 真带劲 |
[22:39] | So where does Shirley live? | 雪莉住在哪里 |
[22:42] | Yeah, Bree, where does she live? | 是啊 布里 她住哪 |
[22:43] | Why are you asking me? She’s your aunt. | 你怎么问我 她可是你姨妈 |
[22:46] | Just keep driving. I’ll tell you when to turn. | 一直开 要拐弯时我会告诉你 |
[22:52] | Huh. That’s interesting. | 这可真有意思 |
[22:54] | No, it’s not. | 不 没什么意思 |
[22:55] | I mean… what is? | 我是说 是什么 |
[22:58] | Oklahoma city redhawks. | 俄克拉荷马城市的红鹰队 |
[23:00] | Is your aunt a fan? | 你姨妈是棒球迷 |
[23:01] | Oh, yeah, Shirley loves that… uh… sport. | 是啊 雪莉热爱那项 运动 |
[23:07] | And… men’s cologne? | 也喜欢男性古龙香水 |
[23:10] | She’s a lesbian. | 她是同性恋 |
[23:12] | Yeah. She could’ve been married, | 没错 她本来可以结婚 |
[23:14] | but, no, she’s a lesbian. | 但可惜 她是个同性恋 |
[23:18] | So, this, um, aunt or… friend, | 那这位又用男性古龙香水 |
[23:21] | who’s a men’s cologne-wearing lesbian– | 又是同性恋的姨妈和朋友 |
[23:24] | she also likes to chew tobacco? | 也喜欢嚼烟草 |
[23:29] | ’cause I never met a woman who likes to chew… | 因为我从来没见过一个女人喜欢嚼烟草 |
[23:33] | Ever. | 从来没有过 |
[23:37] | I chew tobacco. | 我就嚼烟草 |
[23:39] | And I’m a woman. | 我可是个女人 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:48] | All that’s missing is a glass of Chardonnay. | 要是再来一杯夏敦埃白葡萄酒就完美了 |
[23:52] | I keep telling her to quit. | 我老劝她戒掉 |
[23:53] | “Do you want mouth cancer?” I say, | 我跟她说”你嘴上想长肿瘤吗” |
[23:55] | but she won’t listen. | 但她根本听不进去 |
[24:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. Ugh! | 没事 |
[24:04] | No. Pull over. Now. | 不行了 靠边停车 现在就停 |
[24:13] | Sorry! Shirley likes plain. | 抱歉 雪莉喜欢原味 |
[24:15] | I prefer chocolate. | 我更喜欢巧克力味 |
[24:22] | Get out. | 下车 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:24] | I’m taking your car. | 我要劫持这辆车 |
[24:26] | Oh, my god. I could kiss you! | 天 真想亲你一口 |
[24:28] | What? What are you… just get out! | 什么 你要什么 赶紧滚 |
[24:31] | Shh! Keep your voice down. | 嘘 小点声 |
[24:32] | That man over there is a cop. | 那边的男人是个警察 |
[24:34] | A cop? | 警察 |
[24:35] | No! Get back in here. | 不 回来 |
[24:37] | When you start something, young man, you see it through. | 你起的事端 年轻人 你就得一包到底 |
[24:43] | Buckle up! | 系好安全带走吧 |
[24:50] | Hey, what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[24:55] | Shirley. Just happened to be walking by. | 是雪莉 她碰巧路过 |
[24:57] | Isn’t that a stroke of luck? | 是不是很幸运 |
[25:01] | So do you think your friend Bob could give us a ride home? | 你觉得你的朋友鲍勃可以送我们回家吗 |
[25:05] | Sure. I’ll–I’ll call him. | 当然可以 我电他 |
[25:12] | So how’s that dating a cop | 边跟警察约会 |
[25:13] | while covering up a murder working out for you? | 边隐瞒谋杀 在你这儿真行得通啊 |
[25:25] | Hey, Renee. | 雷尼 |
[25:26] | Ladies. | 女士们好 |
[25:28] | Don’t distract them. They have an important job to do. | 别打扰她们 她们有重要的任务 |
[25:31] | I’m gonna go see the new neighbor. | 我要去见见新邻居 |
[25:33] | You know, give him a ride on the ol’ welcome wagon. | 欢迎入住的上门服务 |
[25:36] | Wow, that was fast. | 进展真快 |
[25:37] | I didn’t know you two had even talked. | 我都不知道你们已经聊过了 |
[25:38] | We haven’t. | 我们没聊过 |
[25:40] | So what makes you think he’s gonna be interested? | 那你怎么知道他会有兴趣 |
[25:43] | Hear that, ladies? Watch and learn. | 听她说的了吗 女士们 好好看学着点 |
[25:47] | I will show you some of my secrets. | 让你见识下我的一些秘诀 |
[25:55] | Hi. I’m gonna save us some time. | 你好 我们开门见山的说吧 |
[25:57] | Look, I’m single. You’re single. | 我单身 你也单身 |
[26:00] | I’m hot. You’re hot. Assuming you’re not gay, | 我性感 你英俊 假如你不是同性恋 |
[26:03] | and those shoes tell me you’re not, | 看你穿的鞋就能说明你不是 |
[26:06] | we could do that thing where we flirt for a few weeks. | 我们可以调情几个星期 |
[26:09] | You can stare at my ass getting the mail, | 你出门取信件的时候 可以盯着我的美臀 |
[26:11] | And I do get my mail four times a day. | 我一天要取四次邮件 |
[26:19] | Or you could invite me in for coffee. Right now. | 或者你可以邀请我进去喝杯咖啡 就现在 |
[26:22] | Thanks for the offer, but, uh, I’m good. | 谢谢你的好意 但是 我不需要 |
[26:28] | Um, Excuse me, when I said “Coffee”, | 抱歉 我说的”咖啡” |
[26:31] | you did know I meant sex, right? | 你知道是指做爱吧 |
[26:34] | Oh, you were subtle, but, uh, yeah. I got it. | 你说的很隐晦 但是 我明白 |
[26:45] | You should write a book. | 你真该写本书 |
[26:48] | Otherwise, when you die, your secrets will die with you. | 否则你死后 你的秘诀就不为外人所知了 |
[26:58] | Father Dugan! | 杜根神父 |
[27:00] | I’m so glad I caught you. | 真高兴找到你了 |
[27:02] | I don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你是不是还记得我 |
[27:03] | Gabrielle solis. I assume you’ve come to apologize | 加布丽尔·索利斯 我猜你来是为 |
[27:06] | for taking a phone call during my easter sermon? | 在我复活节布道时 接了电话而道歉 |
[27:09] | Oh! I’m sorry, Father. But, you know, | 很抱歉 祖父 但是 |
[27:11] | if you don’t confirm those spa appointments, you lose ’em. | 如果你不确认那些按摩约会 就约不上了 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:15] | Um, anyway, I came here about Carlos. | 总之 我是为卡洛斯而来 |
[27:17] | He’s in trouble, and he needs your help. | 他现在遇到麻烦了 需要你的帮助 |
[27:19] | Well, I’d love to help Carlos. He’s a good man. | 我很愿意帮助卡洛斯 他是个好人 |
[27:21] | But I’m afraid you’re too late. | 但我想你来的太晚了 |
[27:22] | What? You were the one who kept blabbing in that sermon | 什么 是你在布道中一直胡扯说 |
[27:25] | how it’s never too late to confess your sins. | 忏悔你的罪恶永远都不嫌晚 |
[27:28] | See? | 看 |
[27:29] | I can listen and take calls. | 我都听进去了 |
[27:31] | It’s true. God waits until the heart is ready. | 没错 上帝会一直等到内心准备好了 |
[27:34] | But the airlines are a little stricter, | 但是航空公司的规矩有点严格 |
[27:36] | and I’m not going overseas in a middle seat. | 我可不想坐在中间的座位飞去国外 |
[27:39] | So if you’ll excuse me. | 所以 抱歉了 |
[27:40] | You getting on, too, Miss? | 你也要上车吗 小姐 |
[27:43] | Uh, yes, but I couldn’t… manage my bag. | 是的 但我拿不动行李 |
[27:47] | Be a dear and grab it for me? | 你能做回好人帮我取来吗 |
[27:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:56] | Taking you to the airport… | 带你去机场 |
[27:58] | With one quick detour. | 不过要绕行一番 |
[28:02] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Stop it! Stop it! | 嘿嘿嘿 停下 停下 |
[28:05] | Are you crazy? I can’t miss my plane. | 你疯了吗 我不能误点 |
[28:08] | Well, I’m sorry if I’m trying to get you to do God’s work | 很抱歉 我是带你去行使上帝的工作 |
[28:10] | instead of going on your dream vacation to… | 而不是去你梦想中的度假圣地 |
[28:12] | Rwanda, where I’ll be digging wells… For lepers. | 卢旺达 去那里为麻风病人挖井 |
[28:18] | Well, your little friends are gonna have to wait. | 你的小朋友们得等等你了 |
[28:20] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[28:24] | Well, where did you come from? | 你们打哪来 |
[28:26] | We’re headed off on our honeymoon. | 我们要去渡蜜月 |
[28:28] | And we can’t have any detours. | 我们不能绕道去别处 |
[28:29] | They say you have to get to the airport three hours early | 他们说乘国际航班 |
[28:31] | for international flights. | 必须要提前三小时赶到机场 |
[28:32] | Oh, honey, relax. Since we caught Bin Laden, | 亲爱的 别紧张 现在抓住了本·拉登 |
[28:34] | You can stroll on the plane anytime you want. | 你们随时都可以登机 |
[28:39] | It’s just, I’ve done something, Father, | 神父 我做了一件错事 |
[28:41] | and I’m afraid that it’s… unforgivable. | 我恐怕这是一件不可饶恕的事 |
[28:46] | God can forgive us for anything. | 上帝会宽恕我们做的任何错事 |
[28:47] | Really? Anything? | 真的 什么都可以 |
[28:49] | Yes. | 当然 |
[28:50] | If we’re willing to show that we are truly repentant. | 只要我们愿意表现出真正的悔意 |
[28:53] | How? | 怎么表现 |
[28:55] | Well, it’s not by what we say. | 这不是嘴上说说而已 |
[28:58] | It’s by what we do. | 而要通过实际行动来证明 |
[29:01] | For instance, if we were talking about a crime… | 举个例子 如果你犯了罪 |
[29:06] | Then confessing to the authorities | 那么向当局自首 |
[29:08] | would prove the intentions of our heart. | 就可以证明你赎罪的决心 |
[29:14] | That… | 那个 |
[29:16] | is not an option. | 行不通 |
[29:20] | There are other people involved– | 这件事还把其他人卷进来了 |
[29:21] | innocent people. | 一些无辜的人 |
[29:23] | You can’t ask to be absolved | 如果你试图隐瞒 |
[29:25] | for a sin that you intend to keep hidden. | 是不能请求被主赦免的 |
[29:32] | You should go. | 您该走了 |
[29:35] | You’re gonna miss your flight. | 否则要误机了 |
[29:36] | I don’t wanna leave you, Carlos, | 卡洛斯 在确定你没事之前 |
[29:38] | not till I’m sure that you’re gonna be okay. | 我是不会抛下你不管的 |
[29:43] | Father Dugan, I don’t see any way | 杜根神父 我看不到任何希望 |
[29:46] | that I am ever going to be okay. | 我再也好不起来了 |
[30:18] | I wish I could make you stop thinking about this. | 真希望我能让你不再为此事发愁 |
[30:24] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也想啊 |
[30:32] | I don’t even know what I was looking for. | 我甚至不知道出路在哪里 |
[30:38] | There is no absolution for this thing. | 没有办法赦免我的罪 |
[30:44] | I just have to live with it. | 我要负疚终身了 |
[31:00] | Every noise I’d hear at night was him. | 以前我每晚都会听到他的声音 |
[31:05] | Every dark alley I passed, he was waiting for me. | 我走过每个漆黑的小巷 他都在那等着我 |
[31:10] | When I’d lie in bed, | 当我躺下的时候 |
[31:13] | I was afraid he’d come find me. | 我怕他会来找我 |
[31:18] | He was in my dreams… | 他无时无刻不在我的梦中 |
[31:20] | and in my nightmares. | 成了无法摆脱的噩梦 |
[31:21] | I couldn’t escape him. | 我逃不出他的阴影 |
[31:31] | And that’s what I had to live with… | 我一直活在这种梦魇中 |
[31:35] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[31:43] | For the first time, I’m not scared. | 平生第一次 我不再感到恐惧 |
[31:48] | You did that for me. | 是你让我得以解脱 |
[31:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:54] | By taking a man’s life. | 通过夺走一个人的生命 |
[32:00] | Yes, you may have taken a life, | 是的 也许你结束了一条生命 |
[32:02] | but yu also saved one. | 可你同时也救了一条命 |
[32:07] | So if it’s absolution you’re looking for… | 所以如果你寻求的是赦免 |
[32:12] | I give it to you. | 我来赦免你 |
[32:59] | Hey, is everything okay with the kids? | 孩子们没事吧 |
[33:02] | Yeah, yeah, the– the kids are fine. I just– | 没事 孩子们很好 我只是… |
[33:05] | What? Did something happen? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[33:06] | I really need you right now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[33:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:41] | Morning. | 早 |
[33:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[33:46] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[33:48] | Crap, crap, crap. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[33:53] | – Come on. Come on. – Okay. | -快点 快点 -知道 |
[33:55] | – Watch out for the, uh– – Okay, okay, o– | -小心那个 -好的 |
[33:58] | – Honey. – Ooh. No, I’m okay. Okay, go. | -亲爱的 -没事 我很好 快走 |
[34:06] | They’re still asleep. | 他们还在睡 |
[34:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:12] | I’ll start the coffee. | 我去弄点咖啡 |
[34:13] | Okay, you’ve read my mind. | 好的 你还真懂我 |
[34:21] | So last night… | 那昨晚 |
[34:25] | We should talk about it. | 我们应该好好谈谈 |
[34:32] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[34:34] | If you wanna get back together, | 如果你想复合的话 |
[34:37] | I’m open to that. | 我很欢迎 |
[34:39] | But we have some serious problems | 但我们之间还有些严重的问题 |
[34:43] | that are gonna require serious work. | 需要好好解决 |
[34:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:51] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[34:57] | was… | 跟 |
[34:58] | not about getting back together. | 复合无关 |
[35:03] | Then what the hell was it about? | 那是为什么 |
[35:06] | I… | 我 |
[35:09] | I had a nightmare. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[35:13] | Well… a-a nightmare? Are you kidding me? | 一个噩梦 你在拿我寻开心吗 |
[35:15] | You’ve gotta understand | 你要理解 |
[35:16] | I’m having a lot of nightmares. | 我最近总做噩梦 |
[35:19] | This is such a scary time, and I really need you. | 很吓人的 我真的需要你 |
[35:23] | That’s–that’s why I didn’t want to tell the kids. | 这就是我一直没跟孩子们坦白的原因 |
[35:25] | Having you across the street makes me feel safe. | 你住在对面让我感到很踏实 |
[35:30] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[35:33] | You know what you do when you’re scared, Lynette? | 勒奈特 知道你害怕的时候该怎么办吗 |
[35:34] | You buy a night light. | 去买一个夜明灯 |
[35:36] | You don’t go have sex with the guy | 而不是跟一个 |
[35:38] | you are supposed to be separated from! | 该与你分居的男人上床 |
[35:46] | I want French toast. | 我想吃烤面包片 |
[35:47] | I hate French toast. I want pancakes. | 我不想吃烤面包片 我想吃煎饼 |
[35:58] | Kids… | 孩子们 |
[36:07] | There’s something your mom and I need to tell you. | 妈妈有话要跟你们说 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:17] | Why don’t we sit down? | 我们坐下说吧 |
[36:23] | Hey, I, uh, I know it’s a barbecue, | 我知道只是去烧烤 |
[36:28] | but isn’t that a little casual? | 但这么穿是不是太随意了 |
[36:32] | Yeah, um, | 有点儿 |
[36:34] | I think I’m not gonna go this year. | 今年的我不想去了 |
[36:36] | Won’t you go without me? | 你不能一个人去吗 |
[36:43] | Hey, do I need to be worried? | 我应该担心吗 |
[36:46] | I told you. I’m fine. | 跟你说了 我没事 |
[36:49] | I don’t mean worried about you. | 我不是担心你 |
[36:51] | I mean worried about us. | 我是担心我们俩 |
[36:55] | I thought this was some problem between you and your friends, | 我原以为是你跟你朋友之间出了问题 |
[36:58] | But… the way you’ve been shutting me out, | 可你一直避开我 |
[37:02] | I’m starting to think you’ve got a problem with me. | 我开始觉得你是对我有意见了 |
[37:05] | How could you say that? | 你怎么这么说呢 |
[37:10] | No matter what I’m going through, | 不管我遇到什么事 |
[37:13] | I would never let anything come between us. | 我都不会让它成为我们之间的隔阂 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I’m sure Tom and Lynette felt the same way. | 是啊 汤姆和勒奈特以前也是这么想的吧 |
[37:21] | Look where they ended up. | 看看他们结局如何呢 |
[37:32] | Well, I’m headed over there without you. | 那我就一个人过去了 |
[37:35] | No. I’m going with you. | 不 我跟你一块去 |
[37:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:42] | I do have a problem with the girls. | 我是跟女生们出了点问题 |
[37:45] | It’s about time I went over there and straightened it out. | 是时候该过去把问题说清楚了 |
[37:50] | No! No way. You are not bringing Mike in on this. | 不 不行 你不能把麦克牵扯进来 |
[37:53] | He’s not gonna tell anyone, | 他不会告诉别人的 |
[37:55] | we can trust him | 可以信任他 |
[37:56] | Oh, just like I could trust you | 就跟我们当时信任你 |
[37:57] | when we agreed to keep this between us? | 说好要严格保密一样吗 |
[37:59] | Susan, we all empathize with your position, | 苏珊 我们都同情你的处境 |
[38:01] | But I don’t think it’s smart to tell Mike. | 可我觉得告诉麦克可并不明智 |
[38:03] | Well, he knows something is up. | 他知道有事发生 |
[38:05] | It’s affecting our marriage. | 这影响到了我们的婚姻 |
[38:07] | You know what’s gonna affect my marriage | 等我老公去坐牢了 |
[38:08] | when my husband goes to prison? | 我的婚姻又会受到什么影响 |
[38:10] | I think we should let her tell him. | 我觉得我们该让她告诉他 |
[38:14] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不能相信 |
[38:15] | We all made a pact that night. | 我们那天晚上说好了的 |
[38:16] | I don’t remember anybody bringing up | 我可不记得有谁提过 |
[38:17] | these extra conditions. | 这些附加条件 |
[38:19] | Well, you weren’t exactly asking anyone’s opinion that night, | 你那天晚上可没有征询过任何人的意见 |
[38:21] | were you, Bree? | 不是吗 布里 |
[38:22] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[38:23] | It means you elected yourself chairman | 意思是你自作主张当上了 |
[38:25] | of the… dead guy committee | 这死人委员会的主席 |
[38:27] | and started making decisions for everyone. | 然后替大家做了决定 |
[38:29] | Like you always do. | 你总是这样 |
[38:30] | Well, somebody had to, Susan, | 可总得有人先做决定 |
[38:31] | and it sure as hell wasn’t gonna be you. | 而且这人明显不会是你 |
[38:35] | I’m done talking about this. | 我不想再说了 |
[38:36] | The only reason I came to this barbecue | 我来参加这次烧烤的唯一原因 |
[38:38] | is to let you know that I am telling Mike. | 就是通知你一声 我要告诉麦克 |
[38:41] | The hell you are. | 你不许去 |
[38:44] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[38:45] | Gaby! Gaby! | 加布 加布 |
[38:47] | Trade Manning? What, are you out of your mind? | 卖掉曼宁 你疯了吗 |
[38:49] | Think for a minute. When is his stock ever gonna be higher? | 你想想 他的身价还会再涨吗 |
[38:52] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[38:55] | You could get a great player. | 可以另找个很棒的球员 |
[38:57] | Yeah, maybe a great quarterback, | 是啊 也许还能找个很棒的四分卫 |
[39:00] | like, I don’t know. Manning? | 比如曼宁 |
[39:04] | Ow! Get off me! | 给我下来 |
[39:05] | Girls, people can hear us! | 姐们 别人会听见的 |
[39:07] | I told you we couldn’t trust her. | 我就说不能信任她 |
[39:09] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[39:10] | – Lynette! – Stop it! | -勒奈特 -住手 |
[39:12] | Oh! I got it! | 我抓住了 |
[39:17] | What the hell’s going on? | 这怎么回事 |
[39:21] | Uh, well… | 那个 |
[39:23] | I… lost my earring, | 我 耳环丢了 |
[39:26] | and the girls here were kind enough to help me look for it. | 大家都好心帮我找呢 |
[39:29] | Oh! There it is! | 在那呢 |
[39:47] | I went food shopping yesterday. | 我昨天去采购食物了 |
[39:49] | I kept having to put things back. | 不停地要把东西往回放 |
[39:52] | I’d take a couple of cans of peaches. | 拿了几罐桃子 |
[39:57] | And then I’d remember that tom | 后来想起来 |
[39:58] | was the only one who liked them, put them back. | 全家只有汤姆爱吃 又放回去了 |
[40:03] | Sweet pickles–Tom. | 甜泡菜 汤姆吃的 |
[40:06] | Put them back. | 放回去 |
[40:09] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[40:11] | With everything that’s been going on, | 最近发生这么多事 |
[40:12] | I haven’t been there for you. | 我都没能陪着你 |
[40:18] | I guess we’ve all been guilty of that. | 我猜我们都对这事感到歉疚 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry, Susan. | 抱歉 苏珊 |
[40:29] | This is so damn hard. | 这太难捱了 |
[40:33] | You know, the good thing | 其实 麦克和汤姆不知道这事 |
[40:34] | about mike and tom not knowing is they can’t be implicated. | 也有个好处 那就是他们不会被牵连 |
[40:41] | If something were to happen, | 如果发生什么意外 |
[40:44] | At least they’d be okay. | 至少他们会没事 |
[40:54] | We are never gonna be able to tell anybody about this, are we? | 我们永远也不能把这事告诉任何人 是吗 |
[41:01] | No. | 是的 |
[41:06] | Are you gonna be able to live with that? | 你能接受这一点吗 |
[41:17] | I’m gonna try. | 我尽力 |
[41:28] | It’s only the best friends | 只有最好的朋友 |
[41:31] | who stay long after the party’s over | 会留守到派对结束 |
[41:33] | to help clean up… | 帮忙清理 |
[41:38] | To cleanse the pain of a guilty conscience… | 洗去心中歉疚的痛楚 |
[41:44] | To pick up the pieces… of a broken marriage… | 拾起破裂婚姻的碎片 |
[41:51] | To sweep away the loneliness of keeping a secret. | 扫除死守秘密的孤独 |
[41:56] | Yes… | 是的 |
[41:58] | It’s good to have friends who help clean up our messes. | 有朋友帮忙清理是好事 |
[42:04] | But every housewife knows | 但每位主妇都清楚 |
[42:06] | that as soon as one mess is taken care of… | 麻烦总是刚解决完一个 |
[42:10] | Another one appears. | 下一个又接踵而至 |
[42:15] | And we may find ourselves, | 我们会发现自己 |
[42:18] | right back where we started. | 又回到了起点 |
[42:22] | null | 真恶心 我要告诉别人 |