时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | In the year since she had left the lane, | 从苏珊·德尔非诺离开紫藤郡的那天起 |
[01:38] | Susan Delfino had missed many things… | 她就开始日夜思念这里的美好 |
[01:43] | The laughter of happy children… | 孩子们在这里嬉笑玩耍 |
[01:47] | The smile of the cheerful mailman… | 热情的邮差送上的微笑 |
[01:53] | The smell of wisteria in bloom. | 还有屋前紫藤花开的味道 |
[01:58] | But what Susan missed the most… | 可苏珊最思念的 |
[02:03] | were her friends. | 还是她的闺蜜们 |
[02:05] | Dishes are done. Can I go now? | 盘子收好了 我能走了吗 |
[02:07] | We just started unpacking. | 我们才刚开始收拾啊 |
[02:08] | Oh, come on. It’s been a whole year | 拜托了 这一年来我多想 |
[02:11] | since I could walk outside, knock on a door, | 愉快走出家门 |
[02:13] | – And hang with the girls. – Can we at least finish the kitchen? | -和姑娘们呆在一起 -至少先收拾好厨房吧 |
[02:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:31] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[02:35] | Go play with your friends. | 去找她们玩吧 |
[02:38] | Just… be home by dinner. | 晚饭前回来 |
[02:43] | Wow. I win. Ha! | 我赢了 |
[02:45] | You… are in great shape. | 有人从未疏于锻炼啊 |
[02:49] | Did it ever occur to you that a mere woman could outrace you? | 没想到自己还会输给一个女人吧 |
[02:54] | Did it ever occur to you that I’d rather run behind you | 那如果我说是我故意输给你 |
[02:56] | than in front of you? | 想在后面看着你呢 |
[02:58] | That… is so… sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[03:14] | Ohh. I have to take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[03:16] | What a coincidence. Me, too. | 真巧啊 我也要 |
[03:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:21] | We’re doing this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[03:22] | I thought we couldn’t have | 我以为在你没有正式离婚之前 |
[03:23] | – sex until your divorce was final. – Yeah, I know, | -我们不会上床的 -我知道 |
[03:25] | But I thought about it a lot these last 40 seconds, | 但在刚刚不到一分钟的时间里我思考了很多 |
[03:27] | And I think I’m done waiting. | 我不想再等待了 |
[03:32] | Hey! Can you spare a cup of coffee for a new neighbor? | 有空给你的新邻居倒杯咖啡吗 |
[03:35] | Susan! I just finished a run, but tomorrow, for sure. | 苏珊 我刚刚做完运动 明天吧 一定 |
[03:41] | I’ll race you to the shower. Whoo! | 我们看谁先到浴室 |
[03:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:47] | Wait? What? | 等 你说什么 |
[03:48] | I think there’s a reason why god sent someone to the door | 刚好在这个时候有人来敲门 |
[03:51] | That exact moment. | 这是上帝的安排吧 |
[03:52] | I don’t, and I know him a lot better than you do. | 我不这么认为 我可比你更了解他 |
[03:54] | Hey, I don’t wanna wait either. | 我真的不想等了 |
[03:55] | – I’m just so close to getting out of my marriage. – How close? | -我的婚姻很快就正式结束了 -多快 |
[04:01] | Doreen and I meet with the lawyers tomorrow. | 多琳和我明天去见律师 |
[04:02] | Now as long as she shows up in a good mood, | 如果明天她心情不错的话 |
[04:05] | We could wrap it up in no time. | 我和她就再也没有瓜葛了 |
[04:07] | So our sex life is dependent on your wife’s mood? | 所以你妻子的心情决定我们是否能上床 |
[04:10] | Her little boutique isn’t doing so great, | 她的小店最近经营得不是很好 |
[04:13] | And the worse business is, the crankier she gets. | 生意越糟 她的脾气越坏 |
[04:15] | Crankier she gets, the more she drags this out. | 脾气越坏 时间就会拖得越久 |
[04:19] | All right, then I guess we’ll be showering separately. | 好吧 那我们分开洗吧 |
[04:22] | You go first. Just don’t use all the hot water. | 你先吧 别把热水用光了 |
[04:26] | Don’t worry. I won’t be using any. | 不会的 我现在需要洗冷水澡 |
[04:34] | So… the kids are gonna want dinner. | 孩子们还没有吃晚饭 |
[04:39] | Should we just order pizza? | 我们叫匹萨吧 |
[04:40] | Fine. | 好的 |
[04:47] | You want me to unpack for you? | 要我帮你收拾吗 |
[04:49] | No, that’s okay. Just… leave it. | 不 不用 就扔在这儿吧 |
[04:54] | What are you doing? | 你想说什么吗 |
[04:58] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[05:03] | What do you mean, “Never mind”? | 没事是什么意思 |
[05:05] | Why are you keeping your suitcase packed? | 为什么不打开行李箱 |
[05:07] | The–the company has an apartment near the office. | 公司有套公寓离办公室很近 |
[05:12] | I think I should move in there for a while. | 我想搬过去住一段时间 |
[05:15] | No. No. Tom– | 不行 汤姆 不能这样 |
[05:16] | You don’t think some time apart would do us good? | 你不认为我们现在需要时间独处一下吗 |
[05:19] | Time apart? Come on. We both know what that means. It means | 独处 我们两个人都很清楚 如果你搬出去了 |
[05:23] | If you walk out that door, | 那就意味着 |
[05:24] | – you’ll never come back in. – You don’t know that. | -你不会再回来了 -你怎么知道的 |
[05:26] | We just had a 3-hour car ride and didn’t say a single word. | 我们在车上待了三个小时 一句话都没说 |
[05:30] | I do know that. | 我当然知道 |
[05:37] | Guess who just moved back on the lane! | 猜猜看谁搬回来了 |
[05:39] | Oh! Oh, my gosh! That’s so great! | 天哪 太好了 |
[05:42] | I’m so happy for you! | 我真为你开心 |
[05:43] | I’m just right in the middle of somethin’, but I– | 我现在正忙得不可开交 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna call you, all right? Yay! | 我会打给你的 好吗 |
[05:55] | So what are you saying? | 说说看你的想法吧 |
[05:56] | You’re done trying to work things out. | 你已经不想维持这段婚姻了 |
[05:58] | We’ve been trying. | 我们一直在努力 |
[06:00] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[06:03] | We have to keep fighting for this– | 我们得为这个家庭斗争 |
[06:05] | Fighting to save our family. | 拯救这段婚姻 |
[06:07] | Are we fighting to save it, or are we just fighting? | 我们这是为家庭而斗争 还是仅仅在与对方斗争 |
[06:10] | It happens. That just ha– | 我们的确会争吵 不过是 |
[06:10] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[06:14] | Leave the suitcase where it is. | 行李箱就放在那里吧 |
[06:43] | Hey! Gaby! | 加布 |
[06:50] | Hi, neighbor. Invite me in for wine | 好邻居 请我喝一杯吧 |
[06:51] | So I can get out of unpacking. | 我就不用收拾房间了 |
[06:53] | Susan, hi. I was just about to go out. Rain check? | 苏珊 我正准备出门 改天吧 |
[07:12] | Hey. What are you doin’? | 你怎么回来了 |
[07:14] | Thought you missed your friends. | 你不是很想念她们吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah. Still do. | 是啊 依然想念 |
[07:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just back from a run and on my way out | 对不起 我刚结束锻炼 正要出门 |
[07:36] | And kinda busy right now. | 忙得不可开交 |
[07:39] | Would you believe that? I told you she was mad. She’s mad. | 看吧 我就说她肯定生气了 她生气了 |
[07:43] | Susan, we are so sorry. | 苏珊 真的很对不起 |
[07:46] | We didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我们不是故意惹你生气的 |
[07:47] | We should have made time, | 我们当时不该那样的 |
[07:48] | Especially after everything you’ve been through. | 我们都知道你最近经历了太多太多 |
[07:50] | It’s just… to be away so long and be totally ignored… | 真的 那么长时间没聚 你们却完全不理会我 |
[07:54] | I was home all day. My bell never rang. | 我一整天在家 可没人来敲门 |
[08:01] | Who wants coffee? | 我去泡咖啡 |
[08:06] | So there’s Paul, and he is struggling to get loose, | 保罗在那边 他拼命逃脱 |
[08:09] | And Felicia is right on top of me, | 菲丽莎就在我上面 |
[08:12] | Holding the needle just inches from my… | 她手上的针头离我不过几厘米 |
[08:20] | It’s Doug, my ex. Third time this week. | 道格 我前夫 这周打来三次了 |
[08:23] | I bet you anything that bimbo of his walked out, | 我打赌他和那个性感蠢妞儿分了 |
[08:25] | And now he wants to hook up with me. | 现在想要和我重归于好 |
[08:28] | Will I say yes? Well…. depends. | 我要答应他吗 看情况吧 |
[08:31] | If he really asked me nicely– | 如果他态度很好 |
[08:32] | Renee, this is Susan’s moment. | 雷尼 把时间留给苏珊吧 |
[08:35] | Well, she could have told me her story yesterday. I was home. | 她本可以昨天给我讲她的故事的 我在家 |
[08:40] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说 |
[08:42] | Susan, we wanna give you and Mike a proper welcome home, | 苏珊 我们想正式地欢迎你和麦克的回归 |
[08:45] | so we are having a dinner party in your honor. | 所以我们要为你举办一场晚宴 |
[08:47] | Aw. You guys don’t have to go to all that trouble. Whose house? | 你们不必这么大费周章的 在谁家 |
[08:52] | All of ours. | 每个人的家 |
[08:53] | It’s an old-fashioned progressive dinner. | 这是一种传统的百家宴 |
[08:55] | We’re doing drinks and appetizers at my place… | 我们在我家喝饮料吃开胃菜 |
[08:57] | uh, salad at mine. | 我负责沙拉 |
[08:58] | And for the entry, I am making my famous roast poussins. | 主菜我要做拿手的烤童子鸡 |
[09:04] | It’s French for “baby chickens.” | 是法语的”童子鸡” |
[09:06] | I’m serving cheesecake. It’s American for “dessert.” | 我提供奶酪蛋糕 就美语里的”甜点” |
[09:09] | Well, you guys are so sweet to do this. | 你们为我做这些真是太贴心了 |
[09:11] | I don’t want to get emotional, | 我不想过于情绪化 |
[09:12] | but just being here in my own kitchen with my best friends… | 但此刻和好朋友一起站在我自己的厨房里 |
[09:17] | I’m just saying… | 我只想说 |
[09:18] | Aw. Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[09:23] | Keep going. I’m not gonna answer it. | 继续啊 我不会接的 |
[09:31] | Uh, Renee, I was going to do a little clothes shopping later, | 雷尼 我一会要去买些衣服 |
[09:34] | and I was hoping you might join me. | 我希望你能和我一起去 |
[09:37] | Oh, thank god. Are we burning your clothes | 谢天谢地 我们是先把你衣服烧了 |
[09:39] | before or after we go? | 还是后烧啊 |
[09:42] | I was hoping we’d try that little boutique on Lake Street, | 我想我们可以去湖街上一家小精品女装店 |
[09:45] | the one Chuck’s wife owns. | 查克妻子开的那家 |
[09:47] | What? You wanna go talk to the wife? | 什么 你想和他妻子谈谈 |
[09:50] | Oh, bad idea, Bree. Very bad idea. | 坏主意 布里 坏到家了 |
[09:53] | No, Chuck’s meeting with her to work out a settlement, | 不是 查克要和她见面签署协议 |
[09:55] | and he’s hoping she’ll be in a good mood, | 他希望她能有个好心情 |
[09:57] | which she will be if we go to her store | 如果我们去她店里花大价钱买衣服 |
[10:00] | and spend a bundle on clothes. | 她肯定会开心 |
[10:02] | I’m buying, so it’s a win-win. | 我买单 这是双赢 |
[10:04] | You’ll be helping a friend and getting a free new dress | 你既能帮助朋友又能拿到件白送的衣服 |
[10:06] | for the dinner party. | 在晚宴上穿 |
[10:11] | I’m not sure these clothes are quite the thing… | 我不太确定这些衣服可以穿去 |
[10:12] | for a dinner party. | 赴晚宴 |
[10:14] | Dinner? I wouldn’t wear ’em to a drive-by shooting. | 晚宴 就算我去飞车射击都不会穿它们 |
[10:17] | Just smile, okay? Doreen’s watching, | 就笑一笑 好吗 多琳看着呢 |
[10:19] | and we’re here to… lift up her spirits. | 我们是来让她振作精神的 |
[10:22] | Oh. In that case… excuse me. | 那样的话 打扰一下 |
[10:26] | Miss? We just love your clothes. | 小姐 我们爱死你的衣服了 |
[10:29] | Yes, they are… so expressive. | 对啊 它们如此 赏心悦目 |
[10:32] | Oh, I’m so glad to hear you say so. | 很高兴听到你们这么说 |
[10:35] | From the way they’ve been selling, | 从他们的销量来看 |
[10:36] | I was starting to think they were… too edgy for fairview. | 我都开始觉得它们对美景镇 太前卫了 |
[10:40] | Not for us. I’m gonna take these tops, and… ooh. | 我们不觉得 我要买这些上衣还有 |
[10:45] | These beautifully ventilated jeans and… | 这些美丽的破洞牛仔裤 |
[10:49] | Oh! Look at this lovely skull purse! | 看这个头盖骨钱包多可爱 |
[10:52] | Hey, don’t you wanna try ’em on first? | 你不想先试穿一下吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah, Bree, you really should. | 没错 布里 你的确该试试 |
[11:02] | You two just made my day. | 你俩太让我今天太开心了 |
[11:04] | And you made ours! | 我们也是 |
[11:07] | I just love this look on me. | 我爱死这身打扮了 |
[11:11] | Thank you so much… | 非常感谢 |
[11:13] | Uh, Bree. | 布里 |
[11:14] | You’re welcome, Doreen. | 不客气 多琳 |
[11:19] | How’d you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[11:20] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[11:21] | You just said it. You called me Doreen. | 你刚说的 你叫我多琳 |
[11:24] | Oh. Well, it was on your name tag… | 你名牌上写着呢 |
[11:28] | or would be if you had one. | 如果你有名牌的话 |
[11:30] | That’s why we don’t check out the wife. | 这就是我们不去打探妻子的原因 |
[11:32] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[11:34] | Ohh. Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[11:37] | You and Chuck are an item, huh? | 你和查克是一对 对吧 |
[11:39] | So you came to get a good look | 所以你来好好观察一下 |
[11:40] | at the woman whose husband you’re screwing? | 你与之鬼混的那个男人的老婆 |
[11:41] | Hey, Bree here is a class act… | 布里是位杰出的女性 |
[11:45] | Not that you can tell at the moment. | 你现在不怎么看得出来 |
[11:47] | For your information, Chuck has not slept with me, | 我告诉你 查克还没和我发生过关系 |
[11:49] | – and he won’t while he’s still married. – Seriously? | -他不离婚就不会这么做 -真的吗 |
[11:53] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:54] | Seriously. | 当然是真的 |
[11:55] | He has high ethical standards, and so do I. | 他的伦理标准很高 我也是 |
[12:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:03] | I guess I misjudged you. | 是我对你有成见 |
[12:05] | Apology accepted, and I hope for your sake | 没关系 我希望你和查克 |
[12:07] | as well as for mine that you and chuck | 能够尽快达成协议 |
[12:09] | come to an agreement soon. | 这样对你我都好 |
[12:11] | You know what? I think we just might. | 你知道吗 我想我们会的 |
[12:16] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[12:26] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[12:28] | Doreen. You know that agreement I said I’d sign? | 是多琳 你记得我说要签的那份协议吗 |
[12:32] | Tear it up. We can do better. | 把它撕了 我们能谈到更多 |
[14:00] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[14:05] | That’s the good thing about a small town. | 这就是小镇的好处 |
[14:08] | You start a rumor a hundred miles away, | 你在一百公里外散播一个谣言 |
[14:11] | nobody checks. | 没人鉴别真伪 |
[14:13] | Okay, so you’re a liar. | 这么说你是个骗子 |
[14:15] | Then why are you here? What do you want? | 那你来这干什么 你有何目的 |
[14:18] | You were in Las Colinas stirring things up again. | 你又在拉斯科林娜斯旧账重提了 |
[14:22] | Took me a long time to start my life over someplace else, | 我花了很久才在别处开始新的生活 |
[14:26] | and I don’t need another witch hunt. | 我可不要再被扣上莫须有的罪名 |
[14:28] | Don’t come near me! | 别靠近我 |
[14:30] | Gabrielle, please. Who are you kidding? | 加布丽尔 算了吧 开什么玩笑 |
[14:37] | I’m not the little girl | 我不再是那个 |
[14:38] | who doesn’t know how to defend herself anymore. | 不知如何保护自己的小女孩了 |
[14:40] | What’s going on here? | 这是唱哪儿出啊 |
[14:42] | Trying to think of a reason not to kill you. | 给我个不杀你的理由 |
[14:45] | I know we had our problems– | 我知道我们有问题 |
[14:47] | I don’t remember you having problems. | 我可不记得你有什么问题 |
[14:49] | I remember you getting drunk on tequila | 我只记得你喝多了龙舌兰 |
[14:51] | and coming into my room and putting your hand | 进到我房间 用你的手 |
[14:53] | over my mouth and raping me! I was 15. | 捂住我的嘴强奸了我 我才十五岁 |
[14:58] | I was a… virgin. | 我还是处女 |
[15:02] | What do you want, Gaby? | 你想怎样 加布 |
[15:04] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[15:07] | Unh-unh. | 没门 |
[15:08] | Get down! | 跪下 |
[15:15] | Gaby, don’t do this. | 加布 别这样 |
[15:17] | Don’t do it? | 别这样吗 |
[15:19] | I remember saying that, | 我记得我也说过这句 |
[15:21] | And it doesn’t work. | 但并不奏效 |
[15:25] | Think of something else. | 说点别的 |
[15:33] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[15:37] | For what? | 为什么抱歉 |
[15:40] | For what?! | 为什么 |
[15:48] | Raping you. | 强奸你 |
[16:03] | Get up! | 起来 |
[16:09] | Start walking. | 往前走 |
[16:18] | Never come near me again. Do you understand? | 再也别靠近我了 你明白吗 |
[16:23] | Go back to being dead. | 回去做你的死人吧 |
[16:47] | So no because you don’t wanna go, | 你不去是因为不想去 |
[16:49] | Or no because you don’t know what a progressive dinner is? | 还是因为你不知道百家宴是怎么回事 |
[16:51] | Both. I’ve been on the road for a week, | 两者皆有 我在外奔波一周了 |
[16:53] | And I don’t feel like a party, especially if that woman’s | 我不想参加什么晚宴 尤其那个女人 |
[16:56] | gonna be there. | 也会在场 |
[16:56] | Oh, “That woman.” You mean Bree? | “那个女人” 你是说布里吗 |
[16:58] | How long’s this gonna go on? | 你要闹到什么时候啊 |
[17:00] | As long as my mother’s dead. | 闹到我妈妈活过来 |
[17:02] | Well, that could be forever. | 好吧 那就永远见不到头了 |
[17:05] | You go. I should probably get to the office | 你去吧 我可能要去趟办公室 |
[17:07] | And catch up some work. | 去忙忙工作 |
[17:08] | Oh, forget Bree. You don’t even have to talk to her. | 无视布里吧 你根本不需要和她讲话 |
[17:11] | This is about doing something nice for Susan. | 看在苏珊的份上 |
[17:14] | Gaby… | 加布 |
[17:18] | Why the hell do you have a gun? | 你怎么会有枪 |
[17:24] | Alejandro found me. | 亚历亨德罗找到我了 |
[17:27] | What? I thought he was dead. | 什么 我以为他死了 |
[17:29] | No, he’s alive. | 没有 他还活着 |
[17:31] | What did that bastard want? Did he lay a hand on you? | 这混蛋想干什么 他对你动手动脚了吗 |
[17:34] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不打电话给我 |
[17:36] | He’s gone. I took care of it. | 他走了 我处理好了 |
[17:38] | Gaby… Did you– | 加布 你是不是 |
[17:42] | I came close. | 差点 |
[17:46] | My finger was on the trigger, but I didn’t do it. | 我手指扣在扳机上 但没有动手 |
[17:53] | I guess it was enough just to know that I could. | 我想 知道自己有机会干掉他就足够了 |
[18:02] | Wouldn’t have been enough for me. | 对于我来说可不够 |
[18:05] | After what he did to you, | 他对你做了那些事 |
[18:08] | I would have shot him like a dog. | 我会像宰狗一样毙了他 |
[18:24] | Uh… Excuse me. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[18:26] | Aren’t you supposed to be behind the bar? | 你不是应该站到吧台后面的吗 |
[18:27] | I-is this a photo of you and Doug Perry from the yankees? | 这是你和洋基队道格·派瑞的合照吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah. He’s my ex-husband. | 是啊 他是我前夫 |
[18:33] | That is so cool! | 真酷 |
[18:34] | What–what’s he like? | 他 他人怎样 |
[18:36] | Okay, I usually don’t talk to the help, | 好吧 我通常不和服务生说话 |
[18:39] | But in your case, I’ll make an exception. | 但就你的情况 我可以破个例 |
[18:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[18:45] | Oh, good. The gays are here. Let the fawning begin. | 太好了 基佬来了 快来赞美我吧 |
[18:48] | Heavens to cher! You look amazing. | 我的上帝 你真是光彩照人 |
[18:53] | It’s good to see you holding up so well. | 很高兴看到你状态这么好 |
[18:56] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[18:57] | Oh, your ex-husband getting remarried. | 你前夫又要结婚了 |
[19:00] | It’s all over ESPN. | ESPN上的新闻已经铺天盖地了 |
[19:04] | Which you obviously do not watch. | 很明显你没有看 |
[19:07] | Oh, my god. I am so sorry. | 我的天 我很抱歉 |
[19:08] | We thought you knew. | 我们以为你已经知道了 |
[19:10] | This is what comes from watching sports. | 这就是看体育频道的报应 |
[19:13] | That’s why he was calling me. He’s getting married. | 他打电话给我是因为他要结婚了 |
[19:18] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪了 |
[19:23] | Uh, red or white? | 白的还是红的 |
[19:25] | Brown. | 要烈的 |
[19:39] | You look really pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[19:40] | Aw. Thanks, sweetie. Is your dad dressed? | 谢谢 宝贝 你爸爸穿好衣服了吗 |
[19:43] | He’s not back yet. | 他还没有回来 |
[19:44] | – From where? – I don’t know. | -他去哪儿了 -我不知道 |
[19:46] | He left while you were in the shower. | 你洗澡那会儿他就走了 |
[19:58] | Hey, Penny, there was a suitcase there. Have you seen it? | 佩妮 那边的行李箱 你看到没有 |
[20:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:05] | Can I try your lip gloss? | 我可以用你的润唇膏吗 |
[20:08] | Uh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:14] | Hey, guys. How’s the party? | 伙计们 宴会怎么样 |
[20:16] | Hi. Okay. | 不错 |
[20:17] | You might wanna stay out of the living room, though. | 但是 你还是远离客厅的好 |
[20:19] | -It’s pretty brutal. – Yeah, Judy’s a little over the rainbow. | -太受罪了 -大歌星现在正在兴头上 |
[20:24] | *…change a hair for me * | *为我做改变* |
[20:27] | *Not if you care for me * | *如果你真的在乎我* |
[20:32] | *Stay, little valentine * | *留下来 小情人* |
[20:36] | *Stay * | *留下来* |
[20:42] | *Each day is * | *每一天都是* |
[20:45] | *Valentine’s * | *情人* |
[20:48] | *Day * | *节* |
[20:51] | Once more from the top. | 从头再来一次 |
[20:52] | No! No, no, no, no. “My funny valentine” | 不不不 《滑稽的情人》 |
[20:55] | Not so funny the fourth time around. | 连唱四遍也不滑稽了 |
[20:57] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:59] | Look, Doug is a dog. | 道格就是条狗 |
[21:02] | He’s not even worth thinking about. | 他不值得你伤心 |
[21:04] | Trust me, you will meet someone else. | 相信我 你会遇到其他适合你的人的 |
[21:06] | Yeah? When? Where? | 是吗 什么时候 哪里 |
[21:09] | All the good ones are either married or… gay. | 所有的好男人 不是结婚了就是同志 |
[21:13] | Aren’t you sweet. | 你真好 |
[21:14] | – I was talking about Bob. – Okay. | -我说的是鲍勃 -好吧 |
[21:21] | Oh. There you are. | 你来了 |
[21:24] | Everyone’s dying to meet you. | 大家都想见见你呢 |
[21:26] | You mind if I have a drink first? | 不介意我先喝点酒吧 |
[21:27] | I just finished talking to Doreen and her lawyer. | 我刚和多琳和她的律师谈过 |
[21:30] | – How’d it go? – Horribly. | -谈得怎样 -很糟糕 |
[21:32] | We were this close to settling, | 我们之前都快谈妥了 |
[21:34] | And suddenly she asked for the lake house. | 突然她想要湖边的度假屋 |
[21:37] | – Oh? – Even her lawyer says it’s too much. | -是吗 -她的律师都说太过分了 |
[21:40] | But it’s like somehow she knows I’m desperate to end this, | 但她好像知道了我记着了结这事 |
[21:44] | So she can ask for anything. | 所以她就狮子大开口 |
[21:46] | That’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[21:48] | Mini cheeseburger? | 来个迷你芝士堡吗 |
[22:08] | Hey! Where’s Tom? | 汤姆呢 |
[22:10] | Um, I don’t think he can make it. | 我想他来不了了 |
[22:12] | – He’s got some work he has to do. – Same with Carlos. | -他有工作要做 -卡洛斯也是 |
[22:15] | That’s the bad thing about being married to rich guys. | 这就是和有钱人结婚的坏处 |
[22:18] | The good thing? We’re rich. | 好处呢 就是我们有钱 |
[22:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:26] | You might wanna talk to Penny. | 你可能要和佩妮谈谈 |
[22:27] | She was over watching M.J. today and she seemed a little upset. | 今天她照看MJ时 看着有点沮丧 |
[22:30] | Oh, about what? | 是吗 为什么 |
[22:31] | Well, I don’t know if you and Tom had a fight, | 我不知道你和汤姆是不是吵架了 |
[22:33] | But she has it in her head that you guys are splitting up. | 但是她好像觉得你们俩要分手 |
[22:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[22:38] | No, no. No “Oh, my god.” | 不不不 不用”我的天” |
[22:40] | I told her not to worry. | 我告诉她不要担心 |
[22:41] | I told her nothing was ever gonna happen to you two. | 我告诉她你们俩之间不会有事的 |
[22:48] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[22:53] | Tom left me. | 汤姆离开了我 |
[23:08] | It’s not like I didn’t see it coming. | 其实我想到会发生这种事了 |
[23:10] | I just didn’t see it coming tonight. | 我只是没想到会是今天晚上 |
[23:12] | Oh, sweetie. I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[23:15] | How are you even keeping it together? | 你怎么还能如此镇定 |
[23:18] | Right now I’m just… thinking about making salad for 15. | 现在我只想着 为十五个人准备沙拉的事 |
[23:23] | I know how hard this is. | 我知道这很困难 |
[23:25] | You know, but trust me, however it turns out, | 相信我 不管结果怎样 |
[23:27] | You’re gonna get through this because you’ve got your friends. | 你会挺过来的 因为你有朋友在身边 |
[23:34] | And Tom. | 还有汤姆 |
[23:35] | Look, Lynette. | 看 勒奈特 |
[23:37] | It’s… Tom. | 是汤姆 |
[23:41] | Well, obviously, you don’t need three people to make a salad, | 很显然 做沙拉用不着三个人 |
[23:44] | so I’ll head back to Renee’s. | 我回雷尼家去了 |
[23:46] | And I’ll see you in a bit? | 我们一会见 |
[23:53] | You wanna set out the forks? | 你要摆餐叉吗 |
[23:57] | Forks? | 餐叉 |
[23:58] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[24:00] | The recipe called for mandarin oranges. | 食谱里有蜜橘 |
[24:02] | You told me to get mandarin oranges. | 你告诉过我要去买蜜橘 |
[24:03] | Yesterday, and I went and got them myself. | 我是昨天说的 而且我自己已经买了 |
[24:06] | Well, I didn’t know that, so I guess we have extra now. | 我可不知道 现在我们有两份了 |
[24:14] | But… | 但是 |
[24:17] | I didn’t see your suitcase. | 你的行李箱怎么不见了 |
[24:20] | It’s in the closet. | 在衣柜里呢 |
[24:28] | People will be coming soon. | 大家很快就要来了 |
[24:29] | I’ll get the forks. | 我去准备餐叉 |
[24:34] | I don’t know if I’ve told you this, | 我不知道有没有跟你说过这话 |
[24:36] | but it’s nice having you back on the lane, kid. | 但你能回来可真好 孩子 |
[24:38] | Aw, thanks, Karen. | 谢谢你这么说 凯伦 |
[24:40] | You know, in the year I was gone– | 我不在的这整整一年里 |
[24:42] | Okay, okay. You’re holding up the line. | 行了 行了 后面还排着队呢 |
[24:44] | Talk and serve, huh? | 你能边盛菜边说吗 |
[24:47] | Where’s Renee? | 雷尼呢 |
[24:48] | I don’t think she’s coming. | 我想她不会来了 |
[24:50] | She just found out that her ex is getting married. | 她刚知道她前夫要结婚了 |
[24:53] | Doug? | 道格 |
[24:55] | Yeah, she’s pretty devastated. | 是的 她相当颓废 |
[24:56] | I don’t think you’ll be seeing her tonight. | 你今晚别想见到她了 |
[24:59] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好啊 |
[25:02] | This is my date Edgar. | 这是我的男伴埃德加 |
[25:06] | – The bartender? – Not just a bartender. | -酒保 -不仅是个酒保 |
[25:08] | – Bartender/model. – Uh, print ads, mostly. | -酒保加模特 -主要是平面广告 |
[25:11] | Maybe you saw me in last Sunday’s “Fairview herald”? | 也许你们在上周日的《美景镇先驱报》中见过我 |
[25:13] | I was “Guy checking watch.” | 我就是那个”看表男” |
[25:15] | Oh, show ’em! | 给他们露一手 |
[25:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | Isn’t he good? | 他是不是很棒 |
[25:23] | It’s like, he really needs to know what time it is. | 就好像 他真是很迫切地需要知道时间 |
[25:32] | Drunk off her ass and not afraid to show it. | 喝得烂醉如泥 还不怕出丑 |
[25:36] | My kind of gal. | 是我喜欢的类型 |
[25:43] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[25:46] | About, um, those new demands your wife made… | 关于你妻子的那些新要求 |
[25:49] | there’s something you should– | 有些事情你应该 |
[25:51] | Hey, hey. You know what, Doreen? I don’t care. | 你知道吗 多琳 我不在乎 |
[25:54] | Take the money and the lake house. | 把钱和湖边小屋都拿走 |
[25:56] | It’s worth all that and more | 只要能摆脱你 |
[25:57] | to finally be free of you. Good-bye! | 这些都不算什么 再见 |
[26:01] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必那么做的 |
[26:02] | I did. I couldn’t let that drag on one more day. | 我就是这么做了 我一天也忍不了了 |
[26:05] | But to give up your vacation home just so we can have sex? | 仅仅为了我们能上床 就放弃了你的度假屋 |
[26:08] | That’s not why I did it. | 这不是原因 |
[26:09] | That place is full of memories of her. | 那地方到处都有她的影子 |
[26:11] | Now why would I want to hold on to those when I could be making | 我既然想和你在一起 |
[26:14] | – new memories with you? – Oh, Chuck. | -为什么还要揪住过去不放呢 -查克 |
[26:18] | Also I wanna have sex with you. | 当然我也想和你上床 |
[26:20] | Mmm. And we will… | 晚宴一结束 |
[26:23] | as soon as this dinner party is over. | 我们就去疯吧 |
[26:31] | How many more courses? | 还有多少道菜 |
[26:34] | I guess we could skip the salad. | 我想我们可以不吃沙拉 |
[26:42] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[26:43] | Evenin’. | 晚上好 |
[26:52] | It’s a really funny story, how we met. | 我们的相遇可有意思了 |
[26:55] | You tell it. | 你来讲 |
[26:56] | No. You tell it so much better. | 不 你讲得更好 |
[26:59] | You don’t have to tell it. | 你们都不用讲 |
[27:00] | We were there when you met an hour ago. | 你们一小时前见面的时候 我们都在 |
[27:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:06] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[27:09] | What are you doing with this guy? | 你和这个男人在搞什么 |
[27:10] | “This guy”? | 这个男人 |
[27:12] | This guy is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 他是我遇到的最好的男人 |
[27:14] | And you better be careful, | 你说话小心点 |
[27:15] | or you might not be invited to the wedding. That’s right. | 否则我就不邀请你参加婚礼了 没错 |
[27:18] | I could easily see myself being the next Mrs. Renee… | 我觉得自己很可能成为下一任 什么太太 |
[27:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:52] | You want one? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[27:54] | Want one? Uh, no. | 想喝一杯 不 |
[27:57] | Need one? | 我得喝一杯 |
[28:05] | So you wanna tell me | 能不能告诉我 |
[28:06] | why it took you two hours to find mandarin oranges? | 你为什么买蜜橘买了俩小时 |
[28:11] | What were you doing? | 你去干什么了 |
[28:15] | Leaving. | 离家出走 |
[28:18] | What made you come back? | 为什么又回来了 |
[28:20] | I couldn’t do it that way. | 我不能就这么走了 |
[28:22] | I kept thinking about you at the party, | 我一直在想象着在晚宴上 |
[28:24] | people asking you where I was, and you having to make stuff up. | 大家问你我在哪里 你却答不上来 |
[28:28] | It wasn’t right. | 这是不对的 |
[28:39] | My biggest fear about marriage | 我对婚姻最大的恐惧 |
[28:41] | was that someday you’d leave me. | 就是有一天你会离开我 |
[28:46] | I… | 我 |
[28:49] | I grew up in a home where people left, | 我的父母分开了 |
[28:52] | and I had to clean up after, | 我好不容易才走出阴影 |
[28:54] | and I just couldn’t go through that again. | 我不想再经历一次这种事 |
[28:57] | And so… when I didn’t see your suitcase, | 所以 当我发现你的行李箱不见了 |
[29:00] | I thought, well, here it is. | 我想 历史重演了 |
[29:03] | My worst fear–he’s gone. | 我最害怕的事情发生了 他走了 |
[29:07] | And then I thought, oh! | 然后我想 |
[29:10] | Damn! | 真该死 |
[29:13] | Paige’s car seat is in Tom’s car, | 佩奇的汽车座椅还在汤姆的车里 |
[29:15] | and I’ll have to get a new one. | 我还得再买一个新的 |
[29:19] | You had just left me, and I was thinking about a car seat. | 你刚刚离开了我 而我却在想汽车座椅 |
[29:22] | It was so weird. I kept waiting to feel… | 真是太奇怪了 我一直等着自己 |
[29:25] | devastated, but instead, I-I felt… | 崩溃的一刻 然而 我却觉得 |
[29:29] | I didn’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[29:33] | Ugh. I couldn’t put a name to it. | 我找不出一个词来形容 |
[29:36] | Then, when… | 然后 当 |
[29:39] | I walked in, and you were back… | 我走进家 你回来了 |
[29:46] | I suddenly realized what I had been feeling | 我突然明白 |
[29:49] | the whole time you were gone. | 你离开之后我是什么感受了 |
[30:01] | It was relief. | 是一种解脱 |
[30:11] | I… was relieved. | 我彻底解脱了 |
[30:19] | Hey, if you guys don’t put out more croutons, | 如果你们不多供应些油炸面包丁 |
[30:21] | – You’re gonna have a riot on your hands. – We’ll be right there. | -客人们就要暴动了 -我们这就过去 |
[30:27] | What are we gonna say to people? | 我们该怎么对大家说 |
[30:30] | Nothing. | 什么都不说 |
[30:32] | It’s Susan’s night. | 今晚苏珊才是主角 |
[30:35] | Yeah, and we shouldn’t tell anyone until we tell the kids. | 是啊 我们得先告诉孩子们 |
[30:41] | Oh, god. The kids. | 天啊 孩子们 |
[31:06] | Oh! I’m sure a year of celibacy was tough on you, | 看来一年的禁欲让你备受煎熬 |
[31:10] | but as the person who benefited from it, | 不过作为你解禁后的第一个女人 |
[31:13] | all I can say is… | 我不得不说 |
[31:17] | – Oh, my god. – Thank you. | -我的天啊 -多谢夸奖 |
[31:18] | No, no, no. The chickens. | 不是你 是我的鸡肉 |
[31:20] | I should’ve taken them out of the oven 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前就应该从烤箱里端出来了 |
[31:22] | I hope they’re not… | 可千万别 |
[31:24] | Oh, no! The smoke alarm! | 不要啊 烟雾警报响了 |
[31:28] | We’re moving again? | 又要换地方吗 |
[31:30] | Now we go to Bree’s for the main course. | 去布里家里吃主菜 |
[31:31] | I don’t get it. Is this supposed to be fun? | 我就不明白了 这有什么好玩的 |
[31:34] | Not fun, Roy. Just free. | 不好玩 罗伊 不过是免费的 |
[31:36] | So shall we go? | 现在就该过去了吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah, I guess it’s that… time. | 是啊 我看时间 差不多了 |
[31:40] | Again with the watch bit? | 怎么又来看表这一套 |
[31:42] | I don’t get it. You used to love that. | 怎么了 你不是喜欢我看表的姿势吗 |
[31:44] | Oh, people change. | 人是会变的 |
[31:47] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[31:52] | Open a window! | 开扇窗户 |
[31:57] | Oh, no! They’re ruined! | 都烤糊了 |
[32:00] | Ah, god. Can’t we just scrape off the burnt parts? | 天啊 把烤糊的部分切掉不就行了吗 |
[32:02] | There’s nothing but burnt parts! | 从里到外都是糊的 |
[32:04] | – Oh! Help me clear the smoke. – Sure. | -赶紧让烟散了 -好的 |
[32:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:09] | – They’re here! – Anybody home? | -客人来了 -有人在吗 |
[32:10] | Look at us! Button–button your shirt! | 这怎么见人 扣上 把衬衣扣子扣上 |
[32:12] | – I don’t have any buttons. – What? | -衬衣上没扣子 -什么 |
[32:14] | – You’re the one who ripped them off. – Oh, no! | -是你把扣子都扯掉的 -不是吧 |
[32:17] | …the salad to get ready. | 才准备好沙拉的 |
[32:19] | What the hell would’ve happened? | 出什么事了 |
[32:25] | Hello, everyone. | 各位好 |
[32:27] | I’m embarrassed to admit it, but, um… | 很不好意思地告诉大家 |
[32:31] | my oven malfunctioned. | 我的烤箱坏了 |
[32:34] | It’s been very erratic lately, and I thought I’d fixed it. | 它最近经常出问题 我以为已经修好了 |
[32:36] | But, uh, Chuck and I | 可是刚刚 我和查克 |
[32:38] | – went to the cellar to… choose a wine… – Yeah. | -去地下室 选一瓶红酒 -没错 |
[32:41] | And when we were done, | 选好以后 |
[32:42] | my… entry was smoking. | 烤箱里的鸡肉就糊了 |
[32:45] | I’ll bet it was. | 我相信 |
[32:48] | Hey, Chuck, what happened to your shirt? | 查克 你的衬衣怎么成这样了 |
[32:51] | Well, as Bree’s already pointed out, | 布里刚才说了 |
[32:52] | it was very smoky in the kitchen. | 厨房里到处是烟 |
[32:54] | And I couldn’t find a towel to wave it away. | 当时没有毛巾来扇风 |
[32:56] | So I, um, I used my shirt, and… | 我就 脱掉上衣 然后 |
[33:01] | and I waved it so… | 然后用上衣把烟都扇走 |
[33:04] | vigorously that, um, | 扇的时候用力过猛 |
[33:05] | all–all the–all the buttons came off. | 扣 扣子 都被甩掉了 |
[33:11] | Should I offer to loan him a shirt? | 要不我借他一件衬衣穿上 |
[33:12] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[33:14] | Anyway, um… | 总之 |
[33:16] | We are going to go pick up some roast chickens. | 我们现在去买几只烤鸡 |
[33:21] | Chickens. | 烤鸡 |
[33:22] | So, uh, enjoy the wine and… | 各位 先喝着 |
[33:24] | Get my shoes. | 拿上我的鞋 |
[33:27] | Uh, and we will be back as soon possible. | 我们尽快回来 |
[33:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:31] | See ya. | 再见了 |
[33:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:45] | You really think you need another one? | 这一杯还要喝吗 |
[33:47] | Are you counting my drinks now? | 你是在数我喝了几杯吗 |
[33:49] | I don’t think I can count that high. | 我数不到这么大的数 |
[33:51] | You knew I drank when we met. | 你认识我的时候就知道我喜欢喝酒 |
[33:53] | You were the bartender! | 你不就是酒保吗 |
[33:56] | Oh, baby. What’s–what’s happened to us? | 宝贝 我们 这是怎么了 |
[33:59] | We never used to fight. | 咱们以前从不吵嘴的 |
[34:01] | Listen, | 听着 |
[34:02] | I think this has been over for a long time. | 我们之间早就没有感情了 |
[34:06] | You’re dumping me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[34:08] | It’s not you. It’s… | 不是你 |
[34:10] | It’s me. | 是我的问题 |
[34:13] | But it’s mostly you. | 不过其实主要还是因为你 |
[34:20] | Well… | 通知一下 |
[34:22] | Edgar and I are over. | 我和埃德加分手了 |
[34:25] | I’m sorry. | 那真遗憾 |
[34:27] | But you’ll always have the salad course. | 不过你还可以尽情享用沙拉 |
[34:29] | Ugh. Who am I kidding? | 我这是唬谁呢 |
[34:32] | This was all about Doug. | 都是因为道格 |
[34:34] | When he cheated on me with Tina, | 他当时和蒂娜偷情 |
[34:37] | I-I thought he was just sick of being married | 我以为他就是厌倦了婚姻 |
[34:39] | and just wanted to screw around. | 想鬼混一阵子罢了 |
[34:41] | But now he’s marrying her, | 结果人家两个现在要结婚了 |
[34:43] | which means what he was sick of was me. | 也就是说他真正厌倦的 是我 |
[34:50] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[34:52] | either you are the most sympathetic friend of all time, | 莫非你是全世界最感同身受的朋友 |
[34:57] | or something else is going on here. | 要么你就是为别的事在伤心 |
[35:02] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[35:08] | Tom and I are separating. | 我和汤姆分开了 |
[35:11] | No. | 不会吧 |
[35:12] | No. No, no, not you guys. | 不可能啊 你们怎么会分开呢 |
[35:17] | It’s all right. | 我没事的 |
[35:20] | I think it’s for the best. | 这样对谁都好 |
[35:36] | Oh, absolutely. | 那当然 |
[35:40] | Wait a minute. This should be about… | 等等 应该说是 |
[35:41] | – More chicken? – Mnh-mnh. No. | -还要鸡肉吗 -不了 |
[35:43] | I should run and get dessert ready. | 我马上回家准备甜点 |
[35:45] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. Yeah, I have something I wanna say. | 等等 等等 我有话要说 |
[35:49] | Mike and I just wanna thank you guys | 我和麦克在此感谢大伙 |
[35:51] | for planning this wonderful dinner for us. | 谢谢你们为我们准备如此丰盛的晚宴 |
[35:54] | Renee, uh, we really enjoyed the drinks, | 雷尼 我们享用了你的美酒 |
[35:56] | and you seemed to enjoy the bartender. | 同时你也享用了酒保 |
[36:01] | And, Lynette, you and Tom make a great salad, | 勒奈特 你和汤姆的沙拉棒极了 |
[36:04] | and an even better team. | 你们真是珠联璧合的一对 |
[36:07] | And, Bree, | 至于布里 |
[36:08] | for the first time ever, | 这可是你第一次 |
[36:10] | you burned the main course… | 把主菜烤焦 |
[36:14] | which was the perfect tribute to me. | 这真是最好的礼物 |
[36:19] | You know, um, living away from you guys | 知道吗 离开大家的这段日子 |
[36:22] | has been hard for me, | 我度日如年 |
[36:25] | Because when friends live apart, | 因为朋友一旦住的远了 |
[36:26] | they sometimes grow apart, too. | 就可能分道扬镳了 |
[36:31] | But no matter how crazy or busy our lives are, | 但无论我们的生活有多疯狂 多忙碌 |
[36:35] | something always seems to happen to bring us back together, | 总有机缘让我们重新走到一起 |
[36:39] | and that started tonight… with this dinner. | 就从今晚 这顿晚餐开始 |
[36:45] | May we have… many, many more. | 愿我们共度更多美好时光 |
[36:51] | Aw, damn. Almost made it. | 该死 差点就忍住了 |
[36:54] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[36:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:56] | Okay, now I am leaving before I lose it. | 好了 趁还没哭出来 我先走一步 |
[37:00] | I will call you guys when it’s ready. | 准备好了 我会打给你们 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:13] | Hola, Gabrielle. | 你好啊 加布丽尔 |
[37:14] | Oh, god! | 我的天 |
[37:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[37:19] | I know you told me not to come back, | 我知道你让我不要回来 |
[37:21] | but I’m bettin’ you won’t be so tough | 但我打赌 你没了枪 |
[37:24] | without your gun. | 就不会这么强悍了 |
[37:41] | I told you to leave. | 我说了叫你走 |
[37:43] | And I did. I go 50 miles out of town, | 我照办了 我出城走了50英里 |
[37:47] | but I just couldn’t stop thinkin’ about all those things you said. | 但就是忍不住想你说的那些话 |
[37:49] | You made me sound like a monster. | 你把我说得像个禽兽 |
[37:52] | – I only said what was true. – You sure? | -我说的都是实话 -真的吗 |
[37:55] | ’cause when you said that thing about being a virgin, | 你说到当时自己还是处女的时候 |
[37:58] | I almost had to laugh. | 我差点笑出来 |
[38:01] | What? | 什么 |
[38:02] | Come on, Gaby. | 拜托 加布 |
[38:04] | Those short skirts you wore… | 你那时穿的超短裙 |
[38:08] | Those halter tops… | 紧身衣 |
[38:10] | You were a little slut. | 你就是个小荡妇 |
[38:12] | You sick bastard. | 变态 混蛋 |
[38:13] | No, no, no, no, no, no. You did all the talkin’ before. | 不不不 之前都是你在说 |
[38:19] | Now it’s my turn. Sit down. | 现在轮到我了 乖乖坐下 |
[38:35] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[38:36] | I remember those nights in your room, baby. | 我还记得在你房间的那些夜晚 宝贝 |
[38:40] | Alejandro, stop. | 亚历亨德罗 住手 |
[38:42] | And as far as me putting my hand over your mouth, | 只要我用手捂住你的嘴 |
[38:45] | that was so your mother wouldn’t hear | 你妈妈就听不见 |
[38:47] | how much you were enjoying it. | 你享受的呻吟声了 |
[38:56] | He came in. He came in, and he was standing there, | 他突然进来 突然闯进来 站在那儿 |
[39:01] | And I was so scared, and I couldn’t do anything. | 我太害怕了 我什么办法也没有 |
[39:04] | – I couldn’t. – It’s okay. | -什么也做不了 -没关系的 |
[39:05] | I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t do anything! | 我什么也做不了 什么也做不了 |
[39:08] | Okay, okay, hey, hey, hey! | 好了好了 |
[39:15] | Let’s call the police before he wakes up. | 趁他还没醒过来 我们报警吧 |
[39:20] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[39:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:24] | There’s no pulse. | 没脉搏了 |
[39:28] | He’s dead. I killed him. | 他死了 我杀了他 |
[39:30] | But it was self-defense. I mean, he had my gun. | 那是正当自卫 他拿了我的枪 |
[39:35] | Your gun? I put that in the safe. | 你的枪 我放保险柜里了 |
[39:37] | No. | 不对 |
[39:39] | He had it. | 是他拿了 |
[39:42] | He had it right here. It was… | 他就揣在怀里 就在 |
[39:45] | It was here. | 就在这儿的 |
[39:51] | I just killed an unarmed man. | 我杀了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[39:54] | Gaby, I thought you were gonna call. | 加布 我还以为你会打来呢 |
[39:57] | Yeah, it’s been 15– | 是啊 都过了十五 |
[40:01] | What… happened? | 怎么回事 |
[40:06] | Who is that? | 这人是谁 |
[40:08] | My stepfather. | 我的继父 |
[40:10] | The one who… | 就是那个 |
[40:13] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[40:15] | Yeah. I killed him. | 是啊 我杀了他 |
[40:22] | This is–this is bad. This is really bad. | 这太糟了 真是太糟了 |
[40:26] | The man was in your house, | 这个人闯进你家 |
[40:27] | And you had every reason to be scared | 加上他对你做的那些事 |
[40:29] | after what he did to you. | 你完全有理由慌掉的 |
[40:33] | I never reported him. No one knows. | 我从没报过案 没人知道真相 |
[40:36] | They’re only gonna know that he was here, | 他们只会知道 他来到这里 |
[40:37] | and he was unarmed, and– and Carlos killed him. | 手无寸铁 而卡洛斯杀了他 |
[40:42] | And now he’s gonna go to jail because he was trying to protect me! | 现在为了保护我 他就要去坐牢了 |
[40:45] | Calm down. We just need time to think. | 冷静一下 我们需要时间好好想想 |
[40:48] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[40:51] | Everybody’s coming. | 大家都来了 |
[40:54] | Including your boyfriend, the detective. | 包括你的男朋友 那个警探 |
[40:58] | I killed the son of a bitch who hurt my wife. | 是我杀了这个伤害我妻子的杂种 |
[41:00] | If I have to go to prison, I will. | 如果我要因此而坐牢 我也愿意 |
[41:06] | That’s not gonna happen. | 你不会的 |
[41:31] | Sorry, if these glasses were bigger, | 抱歉 要是这杯子再大点 |
[41:33] | I wouldn’t have to keep asking. | 我就不会一直要续杯了 |
[41:34] | Maybe you’re not supposed to drink a lot of blue. | 也许是你不该喝这么多鸡尾酒 |
[41:37] | Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[41:41] | Hey. This was fun. | 这里真有趣 |
[41:43] | I like your friends. | 我喜欢你的朋友 |
[41:44] | Oh, I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[41:57] | This strawberry sauce gets everywhere. | 这草莓酱弄得到处都是 |
[42:07] | There are many things that bind friends together… | 有许多事 可以让朋友们紧密相连 |
[42:12] | Sharing a laugh over an embarrassing incident… | 分享彼此的糗事后相视一笑 |
[42:19] | Comforting each other in times of need… | 身处困境时互相的慰藉 |
[42:25] | Finding it in our hearts to forgive. | 发自内心的宽容原谅 |
[42:33] | But the thing that binds friends together the most… | 但最能令朋友心手相依的 |
[42:39] | is a secret… | 是一个共同的秘密 |
[42:42] | that changes… | 一个足以 |
[42:43] | everything. | 颠覆一切的秘密 |