时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Bree’s new romance got off to a lively start… | 布里的新恋情开始萌芽 |
[00:06] | – So you’re courting me. – I’m trying to. | -所以你在向我示爱 -希望你能领情 |
[00:08] | When will you stop playing hard to get? | 你什么时候才能不再欲擒故纵 |
[00:10] | Maybe when you stop playing hard to want. | 也许等你不再不择手段来追吧 |
[00:12] | While Lynette’s marriage hit the rocks. | 勒奈特的婚姻处处碰壁 |
[00:16] | I think we’re the ones who need a vacation– | 我觉得我们俩才需要休假 |
[00:18] | Just a weekend, get a chance to work through all of this. | 仅一周就好 好好整理头绪 |
[00:21] | Susan’s warning… | 苏珊的警告… |
[00:23] | About those cookies I made– | 我做的这些饼干 |
[00:25] | Don’t eat them. They’re poisoned. | 都别吃 有毒 |
[00:28] | That’s her, officers. | 就是她 警官 |
[00:30] | Became an admission of guilt. | 成了供罪 |
[00:33] | And Gaby was unaware… | 而盖比浑然不知… |
[00:37] | That a dark presence | 一个居心叵测的人 |
[00:40] | Had arrived on the lane. | 悄然来到了紫藤郡 |
[00:48] | Susan Delfino had always played by the rules. | 苏珊·德尔非诺一生循规蹈矩 |
[00:53] | She obeyed every label… | 她遵循每一条标签的指示… |
[00:58] | She performed her civic duty… | 尽到她公民的义务 |
[01:03] | She respected all legal boundaries… | 从不跨越法律的界限 |
[01:08] | So when she was questioned | 所以当被问及 |
[01:10] | About the poisoning of Paul Young… | 对保罗·杨下毒的事 |
[01:13] | Please state your name and age. | 请陈述你的名字和年龄 |
[01:14] | Susan was more than a little upset. | 苏珊心乱如麻 |
[01:18] | My age? What does my age have to do with it? | 我年龄 我年龄和这案子有什么关系 |
[01:21] | Mrs. Delfino… | 德尔菲诺太太 |
[01:24] | I’m 38. | 我38岁 |
[01:26] | Am I under oath? | 这是我宣誓下的陈词吗 |
[01:27] | – No. – 38. | -不是 -38岁 |
[01:31] | I don’t think you appreciate | 我想你没搞明白 |
[01:32] | The seriousness of the position you’re in. | 你目前所处的的境地有多严重 |
[01:35] | You could have killed someone at that school. | 那所学校差点有人被你毒死了 |
[01:37] | But I didn’t poison the cookies. | 可我没有在饼干里下毒 |
[01:39] | Yet you knew they were poisoned. | 但你知道饼干有毒 |
[01:41] | Yes, by Felicia Tillman. I mean… | 对 是菲丽莎下的毒 我是说… |
[01:45] | Okay, I baked them, but she added the poison. | 好吧 是我做的饼干 但投毒的人是她 |
[01:49] | That was your arrangement? | 那就是你们合谋的吗 |
[01:50] | No! No, we didn’t have an arrangement. | 不 没有 我们没有合谋 |
[01:53] | She was trying to murder Paul Young. | 她想杀保罗·杨 |
[01:56] | So all you did was deliver the poisoned food? | 所以你只负责把有毒的事物送过去 |
[01:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:01] | No, wait, uh… | 不 等等 |
[02:03] | No, I had no idea that anything was poisoned, ever. | 不 我从来都被蒙在鼓里 |
[02:07] | Except the cookies. | 除了这些饼干 |
[02:11] | Except the cookies. | 除了这些饼干 |
[02:16] | Look, talk to Felicia. She hated Paul. | 你去找菲丽莎了解情况 她恨保罗 |
[02:19] | Yes, but you had your reasons for hating Mr. Young, too. | 对 可你也有理由恨杨先生 |
[02:22] | No, I like Paul. His wife gave me her kidney. | 不 我喜欢保罗 他妻子把肾捐给了我 |
[02:25] | After you lost your kidney | 你是在一场暴乱中失去肾的 |
[02:27] | in a riot which Mr. Young was responsible for. | 而杨先生是暴乱的始作俑者 |
[02:31] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[02:32] | Mr. Young. | 杨先生 |
[02:34] | He also said he blew the whistle on your internet porn career, | 他还说是他揭发了你的网上色情事业 |
[02:38] | Causing you to lose your job at the Oakridge school, | 使你丢了在橡木岭学校的工作 |
[02:41] | The same school you brought those poisoned cookies to. | 就是你投毒的这所学校 |
[02:47] | Now how about you start telling me the truth? | 你索性就坦白交代吧 |
[02:53] | I’m not 38. | 我不是38岁 |
[03:02] | Find anything? | 有进展吗 |
[03:08] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[03:11] | We found a glass vial and some syringes | 我们在你家后院的垃圾箱里 |
[03:13] | in the dumpster behind your apartment. | 找到了一个小玻璃瓶和一些注射器 |
[03:16] | They all had traces of antifreeze. | 都检测出有防冻剂 |
[03:19] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[03:20] | Yes, Susan Delfino had always played by the rules… | 是的 苏珊·德尔非诺总是循规蹈矩 |
[03:26] | But she was about to find out… | 可她就快发现… |
[03:31] | This wasn’t a game. | 这绝非游戏 |
[03:46] | Sometimes | 有时 |
[03:47] | It’s the little things that make us feel secure, | 细枝末节让我们倍感安全 |
[03:51] | Like an old friend at bedtime… | 比如睡梦中有老友作伴 |
[03:56] | Money saved for a rainy day… | 备些小钱 以备不时之需… |
[04:00] | Or matching coffee mugs. | 亦或是将咖啡杯配成情侣杯 |
[04:05] | But there are times when these small comforts | 可有时这些令人舒心的细小点滴 |
[04:08] | are up against big challenges. | 也会遇上巨大挑战 |
[04:11] | I’m glad we’re doing this. | 很高兴我们能来这里 |
[04:12] | Me, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[04:13] | Should have done it a long time ago. | 我们早就该来了 |
[04:15] | Ha. Completely agree. | 举双手赞同 |
[04:18] | We just needed to get away from everything, just the two of us– | 我们早该远离尘嚣 |
[04:21] | No kids, no work, no TV… | 不带孩子 放下工作 不看电视 |
[04:24] | What? No TV? | 什么 不看电视 |
[04:26] | Aw, come on. It’s a b&b– bed-and-baseball. | 开玩笑 这可是双全酒店 有床有棒球 |
[04:31] | You gonna take this seriously? | 你不会当真吧 |
[04:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:38] | I’m taking this very seriously. | 我非常当真 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:48] | So what do you feel like doing? You want to go to bed, or… | 那你想干什么 想睡觉呢 还是… |
[04:52] | Bed sounds good. I’m exhausted. Ooh… | 上床睡觉吧 我累了 |
[04:54] | U-u-unless you want to– | 除非你想… |
[04:56] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:58] | I’m tired, too. | 我也累了 |
[05:00] | Let’s get a good night’s sleep. | 我们还是睡个好觉吧 |
[05:01] | We have the whole weekend ahead of us. | 还有一整个周末逍遥快活呢 |
[05:14] | It’s gonna be great. | 一定会很愉快的 |
[05:16] | It’s gonna be great. | 一定会的 |
[05:24] | Thanks for dinner. That was amazing. | 谢谢你做的晚餐 太好吃了 |
[05:28] | I’m glad you enjoyed it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[05:29] | You kidding? I got to chase | 开什么玩笑 我明天要去 |
[05:30] | Twice as many bad guys tomorrow to burn it off. | 加倍抓坏人 才能把美餐消耗光 |
[05:37] | Good night, Chuck. | 晚安 查克 |
[05:39] | Good night, Bree. | 晚安 布里 |
[05:47] | That is the one part of dating that I haven’t missed. | 那是我没惦记的部分 |
[05:50] | I know, the whole question of intimacy. | 我知道 关于亲密举止的问题 |
[05:53] | Will he kiss me? Will he not? | 他会亲我吗 他不会亲我吗 |
[05:54] | Will she be mad if I try? | 如果我亲了她会抓狂吗 |
[05:56] | Will she be mad if I don’t? | 我不亲她 她会抓狂吗 |
[05:57] | Then why don’t we skip all that | 我们何不跳过这些心理活动 |
[05:59] | and lay our cards on the table? | 直接”赤诚相见”呢 |
[06:01] | Sounds like something that two reasonable adults might do. | 听起来像是两个理性的成年人的做法 |
[06:05] | I find you very… attractive. | 我发觉你很有吸引力 |
[06:10] | And I think you’re a knockout. | 我觉得你魅力四射 |
[06:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah, that’s why… | 当然 所以… |
[06:17] | It’s so hard… | 真折磨人… |
[06:19] | Wow, we really are putting our cards on the table. | 我们真要”赤诚相见”了吗 |
[06:22] | To wait. | 还要等等 |
[06:25] | Wait? | 等等 |
[06:26] | Um, just till my divorce goes through, ’cause till then, | 等我把离婚手续搞定 在此之前 |
[06:30] | I’m technically married, so anything we do is adultery. | 严格说来我还是已婚 这样我们就成”通奸”了 |
[06:36] | You know what? I think that’s very admirable. | 我很钦佩你的行为 |
[06:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:40] | Definitely. It’s refreshing to find | 当然了 一个管得住下半身的男人 |
[06:42] | a man whose morality isn’t compromised by his libido. | 是多么令人振奋啊 |
[06:44] | Besides, sometimes waiting can be half the fun. | 除此之外 有时候等待也是一种情趣 |
[06:48] | And just so you know what it is you’re waiting for… | 只要知道你等的是什么甜头 |
[07:01] | Now that’s the part of dating I have missed. | 现在才是约会里我开始惦记的 |
[07:17] | See you tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[07:32] | How can they arrest me? I didn’t do anything. | 他们凭什么拘捕我 我什么都没做过 |
[07:35] | They found syringes and antifreeze at your house. | 警察在你家里找到了注射器和防冻剂 |
[07:37] | Unless you’re a suicidal diabetic, | 除非你是患有糖尿病 正在自杀 |
[07:39] | that’s pretty suspicious. | 否则这些东西都是疑点 |
[07:40] | But Felicia was at my house when I was making Paul’s food. | 但是我给保罗做饭的时候菲丽莎也在场 |
[07:43] | Clearly, she’s trying to frame me. | 很显然 她想嫁祸我 |
[07:45] | Any way to prove it? | 你有证据吗 |
[07:46] | The woman hacked off two of her fingers | 她是一个肯切掉两根手指 |
[07:48] | to frame someone else. | 去栽赃别人的女人 |
[07:50] | She’s a framer. | 她根本就是个阴谋家 |
[07:52] | To implicate Felicia, we’d need some evidence | 要指证菲丽莎 需要有证据 |
[07:53] | that she was actively trying to kill Paul. | 证明她一直试图谋杀保罗 |
[07:58] | I might be able to help you with that. | 我能提供点线索 |
[08:04] | A few months ago, Felicia called me from prison, | 几个月前 菲丽莎在监狱里给我打过电话 |
[08:07] | said she needed to see me. | 说她想见我 |
[08:09] | You never told me this. | 你怎么没跟我说过这件事 |
[08:10] | I didn’t know what it was about, so I went. | 我当时还不清楚状况 所以就去了 |
[08:14] | she offered me $10,000 to kill Paul. | 结果她出价一万块让我做掉保罗 |
[08:16] | What? | 什么 |
[08:18] | This was in the visitor’s room? On the phone? | 是在探访室里吗 用的电话吗 |
[08:21] | I’ll see if they have any recordings. | 我去查查他们有没有录音 |
[08:22] | Might take a day or two. | 可能要花上一两天的时间 |
[08:24] | This is good. | 这个线索很有价值 |
[08:31] | How could you keep that from me? | 这件事你怎么能瞒着我呢 |
[08:33] | I don’t know. I… guess I was ashamed. | 不知道 可能我于心有愧吧 |
[08:37] | Why? Y-you said no. | 为什么 你不是拒绝了吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah, after I thought about it for a week. | 我是考虑了一周才拒绝的 |
[08:42] | You actually considered– | 你还真想过… |
[08:44] | Come on, Susan. With the financial problems | 别这样 苏珊 那个时候恰好我们 |
[08:45] | we were having? And you got to remember, | 正缺钱 你别忘了 |
[08:47] | there was a time I would have killed Paul for free. | 曾经不出钱要我做掉保罗 我都乐意 |
[08:55] | 2-minute warning till bath time. | 警告你最多再玩两分钟就去洗澡 |
[09:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:01] | Hi, honey. How was your flight? | 亲爱的 旅途如何 |
[09:03] | Yeah, hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[09:05] | Sweetie? It’s your dad calling from his business trip. | 宝贝 爸爸找你 他正在出差 |
[09:10] | The sound you’re hearing is your daughter in a cartoon coma. | 听到声音了吧 你女儿昏倒在卡通片里了 |
[09:13] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[09:20] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[09:29] | Okay, daddy, I love you, too. | 好 爸爸 我也爱你 |
[09:30] | Bring me something. | 记得给我带礼物 |
[09:34] | Unh-unh. Upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[09:36] | Okay, honey. Love you, too. | 好 亲爱的 我也爱你 |
[09:38] | Bring me something. | 记得给我带礼物 |
[09:58] | I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了 来了 来了 |
[10:03] | Gaby, what are you doing here? | 加布 你怎么来了 |
[10:05] | Carlos doesn’t want us seeing each other, | 卡洛斯不让我们见面 |
[10:07] | and I really don’t think we should– | 我也觉得我们不应该… |
[10:08] | I need a gun. | 借我一把枪 |
[10:10] | Well, I guess I could spare a moment. | 看来我得抽点时间出来了 |
[10:13] | Why on earth do you need a gun? | 你到底要枪有什么用啊 |
[10:15] | Juanita swears she’s been seeing | 胡安妮塔坚称她晚上总是看见 |
[10:17] | this mystery man skulking around our lawn at night, | 一个神秘男子鬼鬼祟祟地在我家门口晃悠 |
[10:21] | and last night, I think I saw him, too. | 就在昨晚 我也看见他了 |
[10:22] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[10:23] | And say what? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:24] | There’s a guy on the lawn? | 就凭他在我家门口晃悠 |
[10:25] | Look, Carlos is out of town, and I’ll sleep better | 卡洛斯又不在家 要是有把枪防身 |
[10:28] | if I have a gun in the nightstand. | 我夜里会睡得踏实点 |
[10:29] | Gaby, I’m not giving you a gun. | 加布 我是不会把枪借给你的 |
[10:31] | Why not? I let you borrow things all the time. | 为什么 我都借过你那么多东西 |
[10:33] | Not things that put holes in people. | 可没有一样东西是能往人身上打洞的 |
[10:35] | Come on. Just a little one– | 别这样啊 就一把小枪而已 |
[10:37] | The kind Nancy Reagan would shoot people with. | 再善良的人也会用它为民除害 |
[10:40] | No. | 没门 |
[10:40] | Please. I’ll be really careful. | 求你了 我会很谨慎的 |
[10:42] | This guy’s kind of freaking me out. | 那家伙真的把我吓坏了 |
[10:46] | Gaby, if you’re really serious, | 加布 如果你是认真的话 |
[10:47] | I will set you up with a class at my gun range, | 我就在靶场给你安排一堂射击课 |
[10:49] | they’ll teach you about gun safety, | 他们会教你使用枪支的安全知识 |
[10:50] | you will get a permit, | 等你拿到执照了 |
[10:51] | and then we’ll see about getting you a gun. | 到时候我再考虑把枪借你 |
[10:53] | Great. So in the meantime, | 算你狠 那么在此期间 |
[10:55] | if skulking guy breaks into my house, | 如果那个神秘男子闯入我家 |
[10:57] | I’m just gonna yell, | 我就只能大声喊 |
[10:58] | “Freeze! I’m taking a class!” | “不许动 我正在接受培训” |
[11:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:11] | Ms. Tillman? | 蒂尔曼女士吗 |
[11:12] | This is detective Hank Powell of the Fairview Police Department. | 我是美景镇警局的汉克·鲍威尔探员 |
[11:17] | Hello, officer. Is there something I can help you with? | 您好 长官 有什么能帮您的 |
[11:21] | We’d like you to come down to the station. | 我们想请你到警局走一趟 |
[11:23] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 有些问题要问你 |
[11:26] | May I ask what this is about? | 能透露一下是关于什么事的吗 |
[11:28] | We’ll explain it all when you get here. | 等你来了我们自会解释 |
[11:33] | Or if that’s a problem, | 如果你自己不方便来 |
[11:34] | we could have somebody come get you. | 我们可以派人去接你 |
[11:37] | No. Thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[11:40] | I’ll handle my own transportation. | 我自己可以坐车去 |
[11:48] | So there’s a place in town where you can make your own candles. | 原来镇上有地方可以自己做蜡烛 |
[11:53] | Candle making? | 做蜡烛啊 |
[11:55] | Hopefully, | 我希望 |
[11:56] | It’s next to a place where we can make our own bullets. | 隔壁是一家能自己做子弹的地方 |
[11:59] | Yeah. Does sound pretty lame. | 是啊 的确是个馊主意 |
[12:01] | Besides, we didn’t come here to do arts and crafts. | 再说 我们也不是来做工艺品的 |
[12:04] | Right. We came here to work on stuff… | 没错 我们是来解决问题的 |
[12:09] | talk. | 交流 |
[12:11] | So… maybe we should go back to our room and… | 那么 或许我们应该回房 然后… |
[12:15] | talk. | 交流一下 |
[12:19] | Hey there. Good morning. | 二位 早上好 |
[12:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[12:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:23] | Hi. I’m Lisa. | 你好 我叫丽萨 |
[12:25] | This is my husband Andy. | 这是我的丈夫 安迪 |
[12:26] | Oh, hi. I’m Lynette. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我叫勒奈特 很高兴见到你 |
[12:28] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[12:29] | – Tom. – Nice to meet you. | -我叫汤姆 -很高兴见到你 |
[12:31] | – So is this your first time here? – Oh. Thank you, sweetie. | -你们是第一次来这儿吗 -甜心 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Yep, first time. | 是啊 第一次 |
[12:36] | Ohh. It’s our third time. We love it here. | 这是我们第三次来了 我们爱死这儿了 |
[12:38] | And it’s so quiet and intimate. | 安静而又私密 |
[12:40] | What could be better, right? | 好的不得了 对吧 |
[12:41] | – Right. – You said it. | -是啊 -说的没错 |
[12:44] | – So what are you guys up to today? – I don’t know. | -那今天你们有什么活动呢 -不知道 |
[12:46] | We’ll probably just hang out. What about you guys? | 可能随意逛逛吧 你们呢 |
[12:49] | We are going candle dipping. | 我们准备去做蜡烛 |
[12:54] | Any chance you want to come with? | 你们想一起来吗 |
[12:55] | Oh, Andy, I’m sure they came up here to be alone. | 安迪 我敢肯定他们来这儿是想独处的 |
[13:00] | I don’t– I don’t know… | 不知道 |
[13:01] | Sounds like it… could be fun. | 听起来…挺好玩儿的 |
[13:03] | Yeah. We can be alone later. | 是啊 我们晚点再独处呗 |
[13:06] | Let’s go dip some candles. | 一起去做蜡烛吧 |
[13:15] | You know I can’t talk to you. | 你知道我不能和你说话的 |
[13:17] | Think about it. Of all the people that want you dead, | 想想看 所有盼你死的人里 |
[13:20] | you think Susan’s the one to do it? | 苏珊会是下手的那个吗 |
[13:22] | She’s the only person in this neighborhood who’s stuck by you. | 邻居中 只有她坚持照顾你 |
[13:24] | You heard the evidence. | 你也看到证据了 |
[13:25] | All the food came from your kitchen. | 所有食物都是从你家的厨房做出来的 |
[13:27] | And you know who was helping Susan cook it? | 你知道还有谁帮苏珊下厨吗 |
[13:29] | Felicia Tillman. | 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼 |
[13:31] | What? | 什么 |
[13:32] | The same woman who offered me $10,000 to kill you. | 正是她出一万块让我杀了你 |
[13:37] | She offered you $10,000 to kill me? | 她出一万美金让你杀了我 |
[13:41] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[13:42] | You’re still standing here. | 我动手的话 你还能站这里和我说话吗 |
[14:04] | Believe me now? | 现在信我了吧 |
[14:09] | So tell me, how do you know | 告诉我 我昨晚看到的 |
[14:10] | that guy I saw leaving here last night? | 从你家出来的那个人 你们怎么认识的 |
[14:13] | His name is Chuck, he’s a detective, | 他叫查克 是个探员 |
[14:14] | and he and I have been seeing each other. | 他和我最近在约会 |
[14:19] | Seeing? As in dating? | 约会 是像交往那样吗 |
[14:22] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很意外 |
[14:23] | Well, I don’t like spreading vicious gossip… | 我不喜欢传毒舌八卦 |
[14:26] | Oh, who am I kidding? I love it. Bree… | 我坑谁呢 我爱死了 布里… |
[14:29] | that guy is gay. | 他是个同志 |
[14:30] | You say that about everyone. You said that about Tom Scavo. | 你谁都这么说 还说汤姆·斯加沃了 |
[14:33] | I didn’t say he was gay. I said if I had magic powers, | 我没说他是同志 我说的是凭我的魔力 |
[14:36] | I would make him gay. | 能把他变成同志 |
[14:38] | But as far as detective hottie goes, | 但说回那个帅气的探员 |
[14:40] | I’ve seen him at my favorite gay bar. | 我曾在我最喜欢的同志酒吧见过他 |
[14:42] | No. I am sure it wasn’t him. | 不 我敢肯定不是他 |
[14:44] | I’m sure it was. I never forget a gay face. | 我敢肯定是他 同志脸我过目不忘 |
[14:47] | I have what scientists call | 我拥有科学家称作 |
[14:48] | a homo-graphic memory. | “不忘基脸”的记忆力 |
[14:50] | Chuck was married for 18 years. | 查克曾经有段18年的婚姻 |
[14:52] | “Was”? Interesting. | “曾经” 有意思 |
[14:54] | Failed marriage. Let’s connect those dots. | 失败的婚姻 连起来想想 |
[14:57] | Okay, then explain why he’s the one chasing me. | 好吧 那怎么解释是他主动追我的 |
[14:59] | He’s a cop. It’s a very masculine culture, | 他是个条子 处在很男性的环境里 |
[15:02] | and now that he can’t hide behind his wife anymore, | 现在他不能把妻子当保护伞了 |
[15:04] | he needs a girlfriend, | 所以他需要一个女朋友 |
[15:05] | so he’s still “One of the guys.” | 让他依旧处于直男队伍中 |
[15:07] | – Let’s drop it. – Okay, tell me I’m wrong. | -不争了 -好 那就证明我错了 |
[15:09] | Tell me you’ve had the best sex you’ve ever had. | 告诉我你和他有过最美好的性爱 |
[15:16] | You have had sex? | 你们做过了吧 |
[15:18] | He said he wanted to wait. | 他说他想等 |
[15:20] | Okay, I’m calling it. | 好吧 我来宣布 |
[15:22] | Time of gay–11:21. | 基点 11点21分 |
[15:27] | – There’s just something about Italian food. – Yeah. | -意大利菜就是够味 -是啊 |
[15:30] | But I cannot believe how much I ate. It was so good. | 真不敢相信我吃了这么多 太好吃了 |
[15:34] | It was awesome, and thank you both. | 太棒了 也谢谢二位 |
[15:36] | Yeah, you didn’t have to pay for dinner… | 是啊 你们不用付晚餐钱的 |
[15:38] | Or lunch… | 还有午餐 |
[15:39] | Or our candle making lessons. | 还有做蜡烛的课程费 |
[15:41] | It was my pleasure. What’s the point | 别客气 成为大款了 |
[15:42] | of making the big bucks if you can’t spread it around? | 如果不能到处挥霍 那有什么意义 |
[15:46] | Please, stop saying “Big bucks.” | 拜托 别再说”大款”了 |
[15:49] | I haven’t said it that much. | 我又不是经常说 |
[15:51] | If I had a nickel for every time you’ve said “Big bucks,” | 要是每说一次”大款” 你就给我五美分 |
[15:53] | I’d have big bucks. | 我也成大款了 |
[15:59] | – It’s getting late. – Yeah, we should really let you guys go. | -不早了 -是啊 不能多聊了 |
[16:01] | Late? It’s only 10:00. | 不早了吗 才十点 |
[16:04] | Hey, who’s up for a game of spades? | 谁想来玩”黑桃王” |
[16:07] | Come on, Lisa. Boys against girls. | 来嘛 丽莎 男生对战女生 |
[16:09] | Let’s kick some butt. | 来打一把 |
[16:15] | – Okay. Great. – Okay. Yeah. | -好 不错 -好吧 |
[16:17] | So it is 3:00 A.M. I am creeping down the stairs in my underwear, | 当时是凌晨三点 我穿着内裤滑下楼梯 |
[16:21] | holding the golf club like a machete. | 像拿大弯刀一样拿着根高尔夫球棒 |
[16:24] | I hear the noise again, coming from the kitchen. | 我又听到了响声 是从厨房传来的 |
[16:27] | Turns out, it’s our daughter Penny, | 原来 是我们的女儿 佩妮 |
[16:28] | who’s waiting to get the Easter bunny’s autograph. | 她想得到复活节兔子的亲笔签名 |
[16:31] | That’s cute. | 太可爱了 |
[16:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:34] | You always do that. I’m–I’m–I’m telling a story, | 你老是这样 我在讲故事 |
[16:37] | and you jump in and steal the punch line. | 你就插进来把好笑的部分讲了 |
[16:39] | ’cause you go on forever. | 因为你总讲个没完 |
[16:41] | You heard a noise, you checked it out, turns out it’s Penny. | 听到了响声 检查一番 原来是佩妮 |
[16:43] | Laugh, laugh, laugh. | 笑啊笑啊笑 |
[16:44] | Everybody’s the same age as when the story started. | 讲完后大家的思路还停留在故事的开头 |
[16:48] | Well, my apologies, everybody. | 抱歉了 给位 |
[16:49] | I am sorry I am not a gifted raconteur like my wife. | 对不起 显然我没有我妻子那么能说会道 |
[16:53] | What can I say, Tom? | 我能怎么说呢 汤姆 |
[16:55] | I actually do know how to tell a story. | 我就是擅长讲故事 |
[16:56] | Yeah, like that spellbinder you told the guy | 没错 今天你在蜡烛店 |
[16:57] | at the candle shop today | 那通种植冬季南瓜的演说 |
[16:59] | about growing winter squash? One more second, | 真是把那家伙唬住了 就差那么一点点 |
[17:02] | he was ready to pour molten wax directly into his ears. | 他就要把融蜡直接灌进耳朵里了 |
[17:04] | Oh, you heard that story? | 原来你听到了 |
[17:05] | I figured you were busy counting your big bucks. | 我还以为你在忙着数钞票呢 |
[17:13] | Sheesh, it’s midnight already. | 已经是午夜了 |
[17:14] | Yeah, we better get some sleep. | 是的 我们得回去睡觉了 |
[17:16] | We got a big day tomorrow. | 明天还有一整天要忙呢 |
[17:17] | Oh, yeah? What are you guys doing? | 是吗 你们明天要做什么 |
[17:21] | Nothing. | 没事可做 |
[17:22] | – Good night, you guys. – Good night. | -晚安 伙计们 -晚安 |
[17:24] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[17:31] | Well, I think I’m gonna turn in, too. | 我想我也要去睡了 |
[17:36] | You coming? | 你要一起么 |
[17:39] | Nah, I’m gonna check out some scores on the tv. | 不了 我看看电视上的比赛分数 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:07] | Hello. Are you ready for our lunch date? | 准备好赴我们的午餐约会了么 |
[18:10] | I tried to call you. | 我试过打电话给你 |
[18:12] | I got to interview a robbery witness. | 我得去见一个抢劫案的目击者 |
[18:14] | – I’m really sorry. – It’s not your fault, | -我真的很抱歉 -这不是你的错 |
[18:16] | And as luck would have it, I’m free for dinner, too. | 幸运的是 我晚餐也有空哦 |
[18:18] | Great. Hey. Hey, guys, say hi to Bree. | 棒极了 伙计们 跟布里打声招呼 |
[18:22] | – Hi. – Hey, Bree. | -你好 -布里 |
[18:24] | See? I wasn’t making her up. I’ll see you tonight. | 瞧见了没 我可不是吹的 我们今晚见 |
[18:32] | He’s processing now. | 他有进展了 |
[18:33] | He’s in the holding cell. Be up in about 40, 45 minutes. | 他在拘留室 40到45分钟后记得上来 |
[18:36] | Great picture of Chuck, huh? | 查克照的很不错 对吧 |
[18:38] | Yeah. Yeah. Who’s, uh, that with him? | 没错 那个跟他一起的人是谁 |
[18:40] | Well, that was his partner, Pete Crowley. | 那是他的搭档皮特·克劳利 |
[18:42] | Oh. Are Chuck and Pete still partners? | 他们两个还是搭档么 |
[18:46] | No. Pete’s not here anymore. | 不 皮特已经不在这里了 |
[18:49] | I hope it wasn’t, uh, something tragic. | 我希望不是发生了什么悲剧 |
[18:52] | No, not tragic. Just… | 不 不是悲剧 只是 |
[18:56] | weird. | 很怪异 |
[18:59] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:05] | They were best friends and partners for nine years, | 他们曾做了九年的好友兼搭档 |
[19:08] | and then last year they went on a camping trip together. | 去年他们还一起去野营了 |
[19:11] | When they got back, they weren’t speaking, | 回来后 他们就不再跟对方说话了 |
[19:13] | Pete put in for a transfer, | 皮特递交了一份调职申请 |
[19:15] | and no one on the force knows what happened. | 大家都不知道到底发生了什么 |
[19:17] | It’s beyond obvious. | 这太明显了 |
[19:18] | Chuck must have had a huge crush on this guy. | 查克肯定是对这个男人动心了 |
[19:21] | You think he was in love with his partner? | 你认为他爱上了他的搭档 |
[19:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:24] | I’m in love with him, and I’ve only seen his picture. | 我只是看了一眼他的照片 就为他沦陷了 |
[19:28] | He picks a total hottie for a partner, | 他可是选了一个热辣男做他的搭档 |
[19:30] | then sits on his feelings for nine years, until… | 九年来他都把对他的感情隐藏起来 |
[19:34] | the camping trip. | 直到那次野营 |
[19:37] | They’re in the woods, | 他们在森林中 |
[19:39] | in a tent, alone. | 呆在一个帐篷里 就只有彼此 |
[19:41] | Couple of beers, then bam, chuck pounces, | 几杯啤酒下肚 查克就霸王硬上弓 |
[19:44] | and his partner’s all like, “Stop. | 他的搭档说着 “不要啊 |
[19:46] | “What are you doing? Get off me.” | “你在干什么 不要碰我” |
[19:51] | Oh, god. It’s me and Todd Mankiewicz | 天 这就是我和托德·曼凯维奇的 |
[19:53] | all over again. | 场景重现啊 |
[19:54] | This is ridiculous. Chuck is not gay, | 这太荒谬了 查克可不是同性恋 |
[19:56] | and I am gonna prove it. | 我会证明给你看 |
[19:58] | – How? – He’s taking me to dinner tonight, | -怎么证明 -他今晚会邀我去晚宴 |
[19:59] | and I may just have to offer myself up as dessert. | 我只需献身就当是餐后甜点啦 |
[20:03] | Do whatever you want. Just forward me this picture. | 你爱怎么做随你 只要你把这照片发给我 |
[20:05] | I’ve got some photoshopping to do. | 我去修个片 |
[20:11] | Our policy here is ask questions first, | 我们的规矩是先询问 |
[20:14] | shoot later. | 后开枪 |
[20:16] | You will know everything there is to know about a firearm | 你们要了解关于枪械的一切之后 |
[20:18] | before ever actually holding one. | 才能真正地持有枪支 |
[20:20] | What’s there to know? You point, you shoot, | 有什么好知道的 对准 开枪 |
[20:22] | somebody bad falls down. | 坏人倒下 |
[20:25] | Ms. Solis, | 索利斯太太 |
[20:26] | mind if I ask why it is you’re taking this class? | 介意我问下你为什么要参与这课程么 |
[20:29] | To protect myself. | 为了保护我自己 |
[20:31] | Protection. Why a gun? | 自卫 为什么要用枪呢 |
[20:33] | Why not just get a dog? | 为什么不去买条狗呢 |
[20:34] | Well, for one, if you leave a gun in the house, | 原因之一是 如果家里有枪 |
[20:37] | it doesn’t rip apart your throw pillows | 就不会有被撕开的枕头 |
[20:38] | then leave a gift on your hall carpet. | 大厅地毯上也不会出现”地雷” |
[20:44] | Could you shoot me? | 你能对我开枪么 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[20:47] | I’m an intruder that just broke into your home. | 我是个破门而入的入侵者 |
[20:50] | Could you shoot me? | 你会对我开枪么 |
[20:52] | Uh, sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[20:54] | Really? Where? The head? Chest? | 真的吗 朝哪开 头还是胸 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. Why are you getting so close? | 我不知道 你为什么要靠得这么近 |
[20:59] | I’m an intruder. I’m here to hurt you. | 我是个入侵者 我是来伤害你的 |
[21:01] | Could you point the gun, | 你能拿枪对准我 |
[21:02] | fire it, and kill me– | 扣动扳机把我给杀了 |
[21:04] | and then live with that the rest of your life? | 然后让自己的余生都留下阴影吗 |
[21:10] | No. | 不能 |
[21:12] | If any of you feel the same way, leave now. | 如果谁有同样的感受 现在就请离开 |
[21:14] | A gun in the hands of someone who is afraid to use it | 一把主人害怕而不敢使用的枪 |
[21:17] | is the most dangerous weapon in the world– | 是世界上最危险的武器 |
[21:20] | Not for your intended victim… | 不是对你们试图枪击的人 |
[21:23] | for you. | 而是对你们自己 |
[21:36] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[21:37] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[21:38] | I heard that you spoke to the police and helped clear me. | 我听说是你跟警察谈了帮我洗脱嫌疑的 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉我曾怀疑过你 |
[21:43] | I guess I’m not used to people being kind to me. | 我只是还不习惯别人对我好 |
[21:49] | What’s goin’ on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:51] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能再呆在这里了 |
[21:53] | But Felicia’s gone. You’re safe now. | 但是费莉西娅已经离开了 你现在安全了 |
[21:56] | This has nothing to do with Felicia. | 这跟费莉西娅无关 |
[21:58] | It’s just time for me to go. | 对我来说是时候离开了 |
[22:00] | Paul, y-you can’t leave the lane. | 保罗 你不能离开这 |
[22:04] | You belong here. | 你属于这里 |
[22:05] | No, I don’t. I never have. | 不 我从来就不属于这 |
[22:09] | Well, that’s not true. When I first moved here, | 这不是真的 当我第一次搬到这里来时 |
[22:12] | you and mary alice were so nice to me. | 你还有玛丽·艾莉丝都对我很好 |
[22:14] | You were the reason I wanted to live here. | 你们是我想在这里生活的理由 |
[22:16] | We had to be nice. We came here running away | 我们必须这样 因为我们来这是为了 |
[22:19] | from something terrible we’d done. | 隐瞒我们做过的坏事 |
[22:21] | We spent every day | 我们的每一天 |
[22:22] | waiting for the past to catch up with us. | 都在因为过去的事担惊受怕 |
[22:25] | And it did. | 果不其然 |
[22:27] | Sooner or later, the past always catches up. | 那些事迟早会找上门来 |
[22:30] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[22:32] | You have a chance to start over now. | 你现在有机会重新开始了 |
[22:35] | And you… were the only one around here | 而你曾是这里唯一一个 |
[22:37] | who ever thought I could start over. | 认为我还能重新开始的人 |
[22:39] | I still do. | 现在也是啊 |
[22:41] | You’re a good person, Paul. | 你是个好人 保罗 |
[22:43] | I truly believe that. | 对此我深信不疑 |
[22:45] | I know… | 我知道 |
[22:46] | And I’d just as soon leave while you still do. | 即便你这么想 我也要离开 |
[22:50] | Here, take these. | 给你 收好 |
[22:54] | Move back in with your family. | 和你的家人一起搬回来 |
[22:56] | As far as the rest of the rent… | 至于剩下的租金 |
[22:59] | it’s my gift to you. | 就当我送你的礼物了 |
[23:01] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我真不知道该如何谢谢你 |
[23:03] | Just be happy here. | 在这开心地生活就好 |
[23:07] | We will. | 一定会的 |
[23:23] | You know, it’s not even 10:00 yet. | 还不到十点呢 |
[23:26] | Are you up for a nightcap? | 你愿意再喝一杯吗 |
[23:28] | Sure. I know this fabulous little spot. | 好啊 我知道一个很不错的地方 |
[23:32] | Fabulous. | 好极了 |
[23:35] | Actually, I was hoping we could go back | 其实 我希望我们能 |
[23:38] | to your place. | 去你家 |
[23:42] | Um, I don’t–I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得那可能不太好吧 |
[23:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:47] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么呢 |
[23:49] | I’m not sure I could trust myself. | 我不确定我能把持住自己 |
[23:52] | Remember our agreement? | 还记得我们的约定吗 |
[23:53] | Oh, are we really sticking to that? | 那个我们还真要遵守吗 |
[23:57] | Look, I… I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:05] | But I still want that nightcap. | 但我还是要去喝一杯 |
[24:08] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[24:11] | I know just the place. | 我知道一个好地方 |
[24:15] | Bree, are you–are you sure you want to come in here? | 布里 你真想来这里吗 |
[24:16] | ’cause I think this is a gay bar. | 因为这是个同志酒吧 |
[24:18] | Really? And how would you know that? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[24:20] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[24:21] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我要对你说 |
[24:23] | Hey, girlfriend! Where you been hiding yourself? | 亲爱的 你躲到哪里去了 |
[24:26] | Hey, Terrence. | 嗨 特伦斯 |
[24:27] | Wait until you hear the dish… | 先给你爆个猛料 |
[24:29] | Steve and fat Steve broke up. | 瘦史蒂夫和胖史蒂夫分手了 |
[24:31] | And fat Steve is now pissed Steve. | 胖史蒂夫正生瘦史蒂夫的气 |
[24:33] | I’m–I’m–I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息真遗憾 |
[24:37] | Okay, so this is what I wanted to talk to you about. | 好了 这就是我想要跟你说的 |
[24:40] | Chuck… | 查克 |
[24:41] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[24:44] | My neighbor saw you here. | 我的邻居在这看到过你 |
[24:46] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[24:48] | It’s okay. My son is gay. | 没事的 我儿子也是同性恋 |
[24:49] | I have lots of gay friends. | 我还有很多同性恋朋友 |
[24:50] | I love the gays! | 我很喜欢同性恋 |
[24:52] | I just don’t date them. | 我只是不会跟他们约会 |
[24:53] | Bree, I’m not gay. | 布里 我不是同性恋 |
[24:56] | Hey, Studly. | 嘿 斯达利 |
[24:57] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久不见你了 |
[24:59] | Well, here’s your usual. | 这是你必点的酒 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry. I’m out of umbrellas. | 抱歉 纸伞用完了 |
[25:05] | They know me because I worked here undercover. | 他们认识我是因为我曾在这卧底 |
[25:09] | – Really? – Yes. Some guys here were dealing drugs, | -是吗 -对啊 过去这儿有人贩毒 |
[25:12] | so to blend in, I pretended to be gay. | 为了混入内部 我假装成了同性恋 |
[25:16] | And I was good at it. | 而且我还很拿手 |
[25:18] | Chuck, you don’t need to lie. | 查克 你不用撒谎 |
[25:20] | I can imagine how hard it must be to be a gay cop. | 我知道一个同性恋警察有多么不容易 |
[25:23] | Especially after what happened with your partner. | 尤其是在你的伴侣出事之后 |
[25:28] | My–my partner? You mean Peter? | 我的伴侣 你指皮特吗 |
[25:32] | What do you know about that? | 你知道些什么 |
[25:34] | Well, I know you two split up | 我知道你们俩去度假后 |
[25:35] | after you went on vacation together. | 就分开了 |
[25:39] | Were you in love with him? | 你爱过他吗 |
[25:41] | I can’t talk about this here. | 我不能在这里说这个 |
[25:45] | Come on. | 过来 |
[25:51] | I did love Pete Crowley like a brother. | 我与皮特·克劳利只是兄弟之情 |
[25:54] | And I loved my wife, too. | 我也曾深爱我的妻子 |
[25:56] | At least I did… | 直到… |
[25:59] | until the camping trip when Pete told me | 皮特在野营途中告诉我 |
[26:01] | they’d been sleeping together six months. | 他和我老婆在一起已经六个月了 |
[26:04] | Your partner and your wife? | 你的搭档和你妻子 |
[26:06] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[26:08] | I’m a detective. I’m supposed to notice things. | 我是个警探 我本该注意到的 |
[26:10] | But if your wife is the one who cheated, | 但既然是你老婆出轨了 |
[26:12] | why is she holding up the divorce? | 那她怎么还不愿离婚 |
[26:14] | Part of me thinks she’s dragging it out | 我觉得她在拖延时间 |
[26:16] | so I’ll screw around before it’s over– | 好让我在离婚之前鬼混些日子 |
[26:19] | so she can say I’m no better than her. | 这样她就能说我也好不到哪里去 |
[26:21] | But I am better than her. | 但我就是比她强 |
[26:23] | And that’s why I wanna get things right this time. | 这才是我想规规矩矩交往的原因 |
[26:28] | So you’re really not gay? | 这么说你真不是同性恋 |
[26:47] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[26:49] | Fabulous. | 妙极了 |
[26:51] | *Brandon to the service deli, please.* | *布兰登请速到熟食区* |
[26:53] | *Brandon to the service deli.* | *布兰登请速到熟食区* |
[27:25] | Oh, my god! | 我的老天 |
[27:28] | This is why kids shouldn’t play with cans. | 我就说小孩子不该玩罐头嘛 |
[27:31] | *Checkstand 1 is now open.* | *一号收银台已开放* |
[27:33] | *Checkstand 1 is now open, taking all customers.* | *所有顾客请注意 一号收银台开通结账* |
[27:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[27:59] | Do you have a security camera? | 你们有监控录像吗 |
[28:04] | I’m confused–you say someone took your pocketbook, | 我糊涂了 你说有人拿走了你的提包 |
[28:06] | But isn’t that your pocketbook? | 但这不是你的提包吗 |
[28:09] | This is my purse. | 这是我的钱包 |
[28:11] | – Men. – Sorry. | -你们男人啊 -抱歉 |
[28:13] | I do the same thing to my wife. | 我对我妻子也犯过类似的错误 |
[28:14] | I say “Nice shirt.” | 我跟她说 “衬衫挺好看的” |
[28:16] | She says “It’s a blouse.” | 她说 “这是女式上衣” |
[28:17] | I say “I like your trousers.” She says– | 我说”我喜欢你的裤子” 她说 |
[28:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[28:20] | Can you go closer? | 你能放大点吗 |
[28:22] | Okay. But he’s not holding a pocketbook. | 好的 但他没有拿着提包 |
[28:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[28:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:32] | That’s my stepfather. | 那是我继父 |
[28:34] | You sound surprised to see him. | 你好像很惊讶看到他 |
[28:39] | He’s supposed to be dead. | 他本该死了的 |
[28:46] | Pretty damn good. | 非常出色 |
[28:48] | Got to admit, I’m surprised to see you back here. | 不得不承认 我很惊讶你又回来上课了 |
[28:50] | I thought you said you couldn’t kill anybody. | 你不是说你不会杀人的吗 |
[28:52] | Got over it. | 已经克服了 |
[29:06] | No, Tom, | 不行 汤姆 |
[29:07] | Texting the office is the same as calling the office. | 给公司发信息和打电话是一样的 |
[29:10] | Come on. You know that. | 拜托 你明明知道的 |
[29:13] | Oh, god, it’s them. | 天呐 是他们 |
[29:16] | – But my coffee–honey– – Leave it. | -但我的咖啡 亲爱的 -顾不上了 |
[29:18] | – Hey there! Top of the morning! – Oh! Hi. Yeah, good morning. | -两位 早上好 -早上好呀 |
[29:20] | – How’s it going? – Hi. Good morning. | -休息得如何 -早上好 |
[29:22] | Mwah. I hope you guys like apples, | 我希望你们喜欢苹果 |
[29:25] | Because we found a pick-your-own apple orchard. | 因为我们找到了一个采摘苹果的果园 |
[29:27] | Oh, you know, actually, | 实际上 |
[29:29] | We’re heading into town to do some antiquing. | 我们正准备回城 去逛逛旧货市场 |
[29:31] | Ooh! Sounds great. We love antiquing. | 听上去不错 我们喜欢老古董 |
[29:34] | Yeah… I think we’re gonna go by ourselves. | 但我们想单独行动 |
[29:40] | Ouch. | 真可惜 |
[29:41] | Are you guys blowing us off? | 你们是想甩了我们吗 |
[29:42] | No. | 不是的 |
[29:44] | No, it’s just that we wanted to, um, | 不 我们只是想 |
[29:45] | buy one of those old folding screens, | 买一个旧屏风 |
[29:48] | and our backseat is so small, and you– | 但我们车后座的空间很小 |
[29:51] | Lisa. | 丽萨 |
[29:53] | Yeah, we’re blowing you off. | 是的 我们是想甩掉你们 |
[29:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:56] | Look, we get it. You guys can’t stand to be alone. | 我们懂的 你们受不了独处 |
[29:59] | But that’s the whole reason we came here, so… | 但我们来就是为了享受二人世界的 |
[30:02] | nice hanging out with you, but… see ya. | 和你们一起活动很愉快 但再见了 |
[30:08] | And good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[30:10] | Wh-wh-what do you mean, “Good luck”? | “好运”什么意思 |
[30:13] | You know, with… | 就是… |
[30:15] | whatever it is you’re workin’ through. | 无论你们感情有什么问题 好运 |
[30:51] | Man, this rain is just not gonna stop, huh? | 老天 这场雨没个尽头了 |
[30:57] | They said it might go into tonight. | 听说会一直下到晚上 |
[31:02] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:05] | That’s what they said on the radio. | 收音机里说的 |
[31:14] | So total strangers think we’re in trouble. | 完全陌生的人都认为我们之间有问题 |
[31:18] | Do you think we’re in trouble? | 你觉得我们之间有问题吗 |
[31:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:24] | All I know is, 20 years ago, if you’d put us | 我只知道 如果20年前 |
[31:26] | in a beautiful room with a fireplace and a big bed | 我们入住这么漂亮还有壁炉的大床房 |
[31:29] | and it rained all day… | 外面的雨还下得没完 |
[31:35] | we wouldn’t be talking about the weather. | 我们是不会在这儿讨论天气的 |
[31:52] | I go–I gotta get out of this room. | 我要离开这个房间 |
[31:53] | I’m just–I’m starting to lose my mind. | 我 我快崩溃了 |
[31:56] | – You wanna take a walk? – What? | -你想出去走走吗 -什么 |
[31:57] | Do you wanna take a walk? | 你想出去走走吗 |
[31:59] | It’s a mess out there. It’s pouring. | 外面下着瓢泼大雨 |
[32:00] | Well, don’t snap at me, Tom. Snap at the rain. | 别对我嚷嚷 汤姆 冲雨喊去啊 |
[32:04] | God. It’s like you’re not even trying. | 老天 你甚至不想试着努力了 |
[32:07] | Me? I’m not trying? | 我 我没在努力吗 |
[32:09] | From where I sit, you’re not. | 在我看来 的确是这样的 |
[32:14] | What do you call this? | 那你觉得这算什么 |
[32:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:18] | It’s your engagement ring– | 这是你的订婚戒指 |
[32:21] | The crappy one I gave you a million years ago. | 几百年前我送你的廉价货 |
[32:29] | You changed the diamond. | 你把钻石换了吗 |
[32:32] | I told you I’d give you a decent ring someday. | 我说过总有一天会送你一枚体面的钻戒 |
[32:38] | There it is. | 我说话算数 |
[32:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[32:50] | I appreciate this. I really do. | 我很感激你这么做 真的很感激 |
[32:54] | But… | 但 |
[32:55] | I loved the ring the way it was. | 我喜欢这枚戒指原本的样子 |
[32:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:59] | ’cause I seem to remember you making a joke about it | 我依稀记得 每次你给别人看这枚戒指 |
[33:02] | every single time you showed it to somebody. | 都会嘲弄它一番 |
[33:06] | I did? | 真的吗 |
[33:11] | I-I did. | 我真是这样 |
[33:15] | But that doesn’t mean I didn’t love it. | 但不代表我不喜欢它 |
[33:18] | Lynette, I did this to make you happy, | 勒奈特 我这么做是为了让你开心 |
[33:22] | but I’m running out of ideas! | 但我已经束手无策了 |
[33:30] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我无法再这样下去了 |
[33:39] | We have survived five kids, | 五个孩子的出生 失败的生意 |
[33:42] | a failed business, cancer. | 癌症 我们都挺过来了 |
[33:47] | Why can’t we pull out of this one? | 为什么我们无法渡过这次难关 |
[33:50] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[33:58] | I don’t know what I want. | 我也不知道我想要什么 |
[34:05] | I just know it isn’t this. | 但绝对不是现在这样 |
[34:23] | There you go. | 弄好了 |
[34:25] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[34:27] | Now I’m gonna take this off, | 现在 我要把胶带揭掉 |
[34:30] | but if you start screaming for help, | 但是如果你大喊大叫的话 |
[34:32] | I will have no choice but to plunge this | 我就只能把这个针头 |
[34:36] | directly into your heart, | 插进你的心脏 |
[34:38] | killing you instantly. | 直接要了你的小命 |
[34:43] | Oh, that’ll kill you, too, but a lot more slowly, | 这个也能要了你的命 但是会慢得多 |
[34:46] | giving the three of us a chance to chat. | 这样我们三个就有机会聊一聊了 |
[34:54] | What do you mean, “The three of us”? | “我们三个” 什么意思 |
[34:56] | Who’s here? | 还有谁在这儿 |
[34:57] | Why, Beth, of course. | 当然是贝丝了 |
[35:02] | I knew she wouldn’t want to miss this. | 她一定不想错过这个机会 |
[35:05] | Fine. Kill me. You won’t get away with it. | 好 杀了我吧 你也跑不了的 |
[35:09] | The police know you’ve been poisoning me. | 警方知道你一直在给我下毒 |
[35:11] | But thanks to you, they think I’m miles away. | 但多亏了你 他们认为我早逃之夭夭了 |
[35:16] | But I’m not. | 我可没逃 |
[35:19] | I’m right here. | 我就在你面前呢 |
[35:31] | You know, I’m kinda gonna miss this place. | 说真的 我会怀念这个地方的 |
[35:33] | Yeah. The sound of german techno music from 3B. | 是啊 3B房间传来的德国电子乐 |
[35:37] | Smell of corned beef and cabbage from 2C. | 2C飘来的咸牛肉卷心菜的味道 |
[35:39] | The fat guy– or is it a woman?–in 5D. | 那个胖男人 或者女人 5D的那个 |
[35:42] | Actually, I’m not gonna miss this place. | 其实 我一点也不会怀念这个地方 |
[35:45] | – Hey, Where’s this go? – Oh, M.J.’s toys are here. | -这个放哪儿 -MJ的玩具放这里 |
[35:48] | Hey, you know what would be a great idea? | 你看这样是不是很棒 |
[35:50] | If when he walks in to his old room tomorrow, | MJ明天走进他的老房间 |
[35:52] | all of his favorite things are already there? | 发现他所有心爱的东西都在原位 |
[35:54] | Yeah, he’d love that. I’ll run ’em over right now. | 这主意不错 我现在就去布置 |
[35:56] | No, no, no. You keep packing. I’ll go. | 不不不 你继续收拾吧 我去布置 |
[36:03] | You disappoint me, Paul. | 你让我很失望 保罗 |
[36:06] | Is this really how you wanna spend your last moments? | 你就想这么度过你生命里最后的时光吗 |
[36:08] | Sitting here shooting me dirty looks | 坐在那儿对我翻白眼 |
[36:10] | as if I didn’t already know you dislike me. | 就好像我不知道你讨厌我似的 |
[36:14] | What would you prefer? | 你想怎么样 |
[36:17] | Some remorse. A little repentance. | 我想要你的忏悔 |
[36:19] | Emotions appropriate to a man who killed an innocent woman. | 杀掉一个无辜女人后应该产生的情绪 |
[36:22] | Innocent? Your sister blackmailed my wife– | 无辜 你妹妹勒索了我太太 |
[36:26] | Drove her to suicide. | 逼得她自寻短见 |
[36:29] | It isn’t Martha’s fault that Mary Alice shot herself, | 玛丽·艾莉丝的死怪不得玛莎 |
[36:31] | Like all your wives seem to. | 你的太太似乎都要走上这条路 |
[36:34] | If you’re gonna keep talking, Felicia, | 菲丽莎 如果你还要说个不停 |
[36:35] | would you mind upping my dose? | 不如帮我把输液的速度调快些吧 |
[36:39] | Just tell me you’re sorry! Is it really so hard to say? | 就跟我说句抱歉吧 有那么难吗 |
[36:44] | I’m not sorry. | 我没感到抱歉 |
[36:45] | I wasn’t then, and I’m not now. | 那时没有 现在也没有 |
[36:48] | When I saw the life drain out of Martha’s mean little eyes, | 当我看着玛莎恶毒的小眼睛逐渐失去生机 |
[36:51] | I knew she was getting exactly what she deserved. | 我知道她完全是恶有恶报 |
[36:56] | So there it is. | 终于说出来了 |
[37:07] | When I watched the life drain | 当我看着玛莎恶毒的小眼睛 |
[37:08] | out of Martha’s mean little eyes, | 逐渐失去生机 |
[37:11] | I knew she was getting exactly what she deserved. | 我知道她完全是恶有恶报 |
[37:16] | So you have a confession. | 你有口供了 |
[37:18] | What are they gonna do, arrest my corpse? | 下一步计划是什么 逮捕我的尸体吗 |
[37:22] | No. | 不 |
[37:25] | But when the police find your body, | 但当警方发现你的尸体 |
[37:27] | they’ll find this. | 他们会找到这个 |
[37:30] | And the world will stop thinking I was crazy all these years. | 就不会再有人认为我是个疯子了 |
[37:33] | Felicia… | 菲丽莎 |
[37:36] | There’s one thing I’ll go to my grave sure of– | 有一件事 我至死都很清楚 |
[37:39] | The world will never stop thinking you’re crazy. | 全世界人都知道 你就是个疯子 |
[38:15] | Getting scared, Paul? | 害怕了吗 保罗 |
[38:17] | This poison– | 这毒药 |
[38:19] | How much longer before it kills me? | 还有多久才能弄死我 |
[38:21] | Not long. | 不久了 |
[38:22] | 30 minutes or so. | 三十分钟左右吧 |
[38:36] | 9-1-1. State your emergency. | 这里是911 请报告您的紧急情况 |
[38:38] | There’s a killer loose in my house. | 有个杀人犯跑到我家里了 |
[38:40] | 4353 Wisteria Lane. Send police… | 紫藤巷4353号 派警察来 |
[38:42] | And an ambulance. Hurry! | 还有救护车 快点 |
[38:55] | Ooh. Getting weaker. | 越来越虚弱了呢 |
[39:00] | Tell Martha… | 告诉玛莎 |
[39:02] | I said hello. | 我向她问好 |
[39:14] | Susan! Susan! | 苏珊 苏珊 |
[39:24] | Hurry. Hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[39:53] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[39:59] | Oh, Susan… | 苏珊 |
[40:01] | If your casseroles had been any better, | 你的砂锅菜要是再给力一点的话 |
[40:03] | he would have had seconds. | 他早就归西了 |
[40:04] | And none of this would be happening! | 我也不用费这么大力气 |
[40:09] | No! | 不要 |
[40:22] | This has gone on long enough! | 你我的争斗就到此结束吧 |
[40:26] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[40:28] | Paul, stop. | 保罗 松手 |
[40:30] | Don’t do this. Paul, let her go! | 别这样 保罗 放开她 |
[40:33] | You are not like her. You are not a killer! | 你和她不是一类人 你不是杀人犯 |
[40:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | Thank you, Susan. | 谢谢你 苏珊 |
[41:03] | I knew you wouldn’t hurt her. You’re a good person. | 我知道你不会伤害她的 你是个好人 |
[41:05] | Stop saying that. | 别这么说了 |
[41:10] | Felicia’s right. | 菲丽莎没错 |
[41:14] | I killed Martha. | 是我杀了玛莎 |
[41:18] | The man you think I am… | 你心目中我的美好形象 |
[41:22] | I haven’t been him for a long time. | 早已和我本人相去甚远 |
[41:26] | But I want to be that man again. | 但我还想做回那个好人 |
[41:32] | Officers, can you take my statement? | 警官 你能录下我的口供吗 |
[41:41] | I have a confession to make. | 我要自首 |
[41:49] | A sense of security– | 安全感 |
[41:52] | It’s something we all search for… | 是我们每个人都在寻找的东西 |
[41:58] | whether it’s knowing we’re desired… | 无论是确信我们有人倾心 |
[42:02] | taking control of our fears… | 平抚自己的恐惧心理 |
[42:08] | or finding the strength to do the right thing. | 或是勇于做出正确的决定 |
[42:18] | But the danger of a sense of security is | 但感到有安全感的危险就在于 |
[42:23] | that it may prove… | 情况可能 |
[42:23] | to be false. | 恰恰相反 |