英文名称:Coherence
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | [ translation & synchronization:639 ] | |
[00:04] | I felt like I had a lot of time. | 我好像感觉我有很多时间。 |
[00:07] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[00:10] | It’s good. I’m good. | 那很好。 我很好。 |
[00:14] | Yeah. We’re, um… we’re just getting off the freeway. | 是啊。我们,呃… 我们刚下高速公路。 |
[00:17] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[00:19] | Did, Hugh pick you up at the office, or… | 休是去你办公室接的你还是…… |
[00:21] | Yeah, he was coming in from Oakland. | 是的,他是从奥克兰过来的。 |
[00:24] | He was late, of course. Then I took him… | 当然他来晚了。 然后我带他… |
[00:27] | And then, he took me to some lawyer bar. | 然后他带我去了一个律师酒吧。 |
[00:32] | A lawyer bar? | 律师酒吧? |
[00:34] | Yeah. A lawyer bar, kind of. | 是的,律师酒吧,像是吧。 |
[00:36] | Yeah. I don’t know. Everybody there seemed like a lawyer. | 是啊,我不知道, 那里每个人都看着像律师。 |
[00:40] | I felt like I was the only person without a tie. | 我好像感觉只有我没系领带。 |
[00:42] | Well, maybe we should get you a tie for emergencies. | 是啊,也许应该给你 准备条急用的领带。 |
[00:46] | Yeah, wardrobe emergencies. | 是啊,急用衣柜。 |
[00:47] | Yeah. | 是啊。 |
[00:49] | Anyhow, we tried to take the freeway and… | 一开始我们想走高速…… |
[00:54] | Ke… Kevin? | 凯…凯文? |
[00:56] | I can barely hear you. | 我很难听清你。 |
[00:59] | Is that better? | 这样好点吗? |
[01:01] | Not much. | 没好多少。 |
[01:03] | Where are you? Are you there yet? | 你在哪儿? 你到了吗? |
[01:06] | Yeah, I… I’m just pulling up right now. | 是的,我…我正想靠边停车呢。 |
[01:11] | I just got here. Um… | 我刚到这儿。 呃…… |
[01:16] | Yeah. I’m right here. | 是的,我到这儿了。 |
[01:18] | I… You know what? I need to parallel park and I’m not on my earpiece. | 我…你看,我需要平行停车, 我现在没戴耳机。 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[01:24] | Are you good? | 你还好吧? |
[01:26] | Yeah. | 好啊。 |
[01:28] | You know, we should talk about, you know… | 你知道,我们应该谈谈,你知道…… |
[01:30] | Maybe we can talk about, you know, | 也许我们可以谈谈,你知道, |
[01:32] | that little problem before we get into the party. | 在参加聚会前 谈谈那个小问题。 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好啊。 |
[01:37] | Is it something we should talk about now, or… | 这事我们应该现在谈呢还是…… |
[01:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:43] | Kevin? | 凯文? |
[01:45] | I lost you. | 我听不见你。 |
[01:47] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[01:49] | Baby? | 宝贝? |
[01:55] | You gotta be kidding me. | 有�痈愦恚� |
[01:59] | I think olive oil would be good. A little more maybe? | 我认为橄榄油就行。 也许再来点儿? |
[02:02] | – A drizzle. – A little more. | – 淋一些。 – 再加一点。 |
[02:03] | – Is this turning you on? – That is hot. | – 是不是让你想入非非了? – 很性感。 |
[02:06] | See how you’re slipping? This is… | 你怎么那么浪费? 这…… |
[02:08] | – It’s… It’s the bread, babe. – It’s the two of you with the knives that… | – 这是…这是面包,宝贝。 – 你们两个拿刀的…… |
[02:11] | I have not had carbs for a week. | 我已经一周没吃淀粉类食物了。 |
[02:13] | I’ve been on this… this “cleanse.” | 我现在正在…正在“辟谷”。 |
[02:15] | How long have you been cleansing for? | 你已经辟谷多长时间了? |
[02:17] | About 21 days. | 大概21天了。 |
[02:19] | I had my juice and my smoothie earlier today… | 今天早些时候, 我吃了些果汁和沙冰, |
[02:21] | and I do feel very, you know… | 我的确感到很…你知道… |
[02:24] | – Cleansed? Open? – A little faint maybe? | – 被净化?很通畅? – 还有点晕眩,也许? |
[02:27] | But I’m gonna eat, | 但我打算开吃了, |
[02:28] | I’m gonna drink and have a good time. | 我打算好吃好喝犒劳一下。 |
[02:30] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[02:32] | – Hey. – How are you guys? | – 嘿! – 你们好吗? |
[02:34] | Nice to see you. | 见到你太高兴了。 |
[02:36] | – Bend down to my level, please. – I know. | – 弯下腰才能够着我吧。 – 是啊。 |
[02:38] | So, I just had Kevin on the phone and this happened. | 你们看,我刚才在和 凯文通话,可出了这事。 |
[02:42] | It cracked. | 它爆裂了。 |
[02:43] | As I was talking to him. | 我正在和他通话呢。 |
[02:45] | – You dropped it. – Our connection… No, I didn’t drop it. | – 你掉地上了? – 我们的连线…不,我没掉地上。 |
[02:46] | It just cracked as I was holding it. | 我拿在手里它就裂开了。 |
[02:48] | Do you have insurance? | 你有保修吗? |
[02:50] | I… I actually don’t know if I do. | 我…我说实话不知道。 |
[02:52] | Do you have the Skype app I showed you? | 你有我推荐的讯佳普的应用吗? |
[02:54] | No, I think it’s fine. He just said he wanted to talk about something, | 不,我用得很好。 他说他想跟我谈什么事。 |
[02:57] | But on the news, you know, they’re talking about the comet. | 但在新闻里,你们知道, 他们都在谈论那颗彗星。 |
[03:00] | – Yeah. – The Miller’s Comet. | – 是啊。 – 米勒彗星。 |
[03:01] | And they keep telling people that this can happen. | 他们一直在告诉大家 会发生这样的事情。 |
[03:04] | Yeah. I don’t think it’s the comet. | 是的。但我不认为这是彗星引起的。 |
[03:06] | If you have Skype, it uses the home Wi-Fi. | 如果你有讯佳普, 它用家庭无线网络。 |
[03:08] | No. The interference. They’re saying things break. | 不,因为干扰, 他们说东西会损坏。 |
[03:11] | Hey, do you want some wine? | 嘿,你想来点酒吗? |
[03:17] | Did Amir mention to you that… | 阿米尔有没有向你提过… |
[03:21] | he’s bringing Laurie… | …他会带劳瑞… |
[03:23] | to dinner? | …来吃饭? |
[03:26] | He’s bringing Laurie? | 他会带劳瑞来? |
[03:27] | Yeah. The Laurie. | 是的,“那个”劳瑞。 |
[03:30] | Um, no, I didn’t know that. I didn’t know that. | 唔,没有,我不知道这事, 我不知道这事。 |
[03:34] | – Who’s Laurie? – Well, he is. | – 劳瑞是谁? – 他会带来。 |
[03:35] | – You know Laurie. – Oh, Mike. | – 你认识劳瑞的。 – 噢,迈克。 |
[03:39] | Long black hair. Kind of vixeny. | 长黑发,狐媚又剽悍。 |
[03:44] | Wild and sexy. | 野性又性感。 |
[03:46] | – Oh. – Kinda strange, very mysterious. | – 噢…… – 些许奇怪、非常神秘。 |
[03:49] | – Very tight, tight, tight dresses. – Listen. | – 穿非常紧身,很紧很紧的衣服。 – 听着, |
[03:51] | It’s totally fine. It’s such an Amir thing to do. | 我完全没有问题。 这太像阿米尔的风格了。 |
[03:54] | I was going to keep this… | 我一直带着这个… |
[03:55] | This, my friends. | 这个,我的朋友们。 |
[03:57] | It’s my own little rescue remedy concoction. | 这是我自己小小的拯救治疗制剂。 |
[04:01] | – Right. – It’s our own mix. | – 是吗? – 是我们自己混合的。 |
[04:04] | – It’s pretty s… It’s very safe, I think. – Do you want a needle for that? | – 它相当…它非常安全,我认为。 – 需要针筒注射吗? |
[04:07] | – Is it clean? – You can drop it into some water. | – 它纯净吗? – 你可以滴在水里用。 |
[04:09] | Just take the edge off, in case you’re worried. | 只是让你忘记烦恼, 不用担心别的。 |
[04:11] | I don’t know. I’m just… I’m offering. | 我不知道, 我只是…我让你们自己选。 |
[04:13] | It’s echinacea, passion flower, a little valerian… | 它是松果菊、西番莲、 一点缬草… |
[04:16] | and ketamine. | …和开他敏(氯胺酮)。 |
[04:17] | – So it’s all natural. – Ketamine? | – 所以都是天然的。 – 开他敏? |
[04:19] | That doesn’t sound natural at all. That’s a horse tranquilizer. | 那听上去一点也不天然, 那是给马用的镇静剂。 |
[04:22] | – Yeah, but it’s just a whisper of ketamine. – I did that once. | – 是的,但里面只有一丁点开他敏。 – 我曾用过一次。 |
[04:24] | I just thought maybe a celebration… | 我只是想可能庆祝个…… |
[04:26] | Are you offering this to me, because Laurie’s coming here? | 你是提供给我吗? 因为劳瑞要来? |
[04:29] | Well, I’m just saying… | 我只是随便说说…… |
[04:30] | – Now it’s a party. – Ketamine or cheese? | – 这样才像聚会嘛。 – 要开他敏还是奶酪? |
[04:33] | It’s right here if you change your mind. Oh, this is nice. | 就放这儿了,如果你改主意。 噢,这很漂亮。 |
[04:36] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的? |
[04:38] | Galaxy, that thrift store. | “星系”,那家二手商店。 |
[04:39] | – Oh, I love that place. – Me too. I know. | – 噢,我喜欢那地方。 – 我也是,很不错。 |
[04:41] | Oh. Hi. | 噢,嗨。 |
[04:43] | – Hi, baby. – What? | – 嗨,宝贝。 – 什么? |
[04:45] | – Come on. Come here. – All right. | – 快点,过来这儿。 – 好吧。 |
[04:48] | My wife. | 我老婆。 |
[04:49] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨。 – 嘿。 |
[04:52] | – How are you? – Hi. I’m good. | – 你好吗? – 嗨,我很好。 |
[04:54] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨。 – 嗨。 |
[04:56] | – Do you guys want wine? – I do. | – 你们俩想喝酒吗? – 我想喝。 |
[04:59] | Cheese? Ketamine? | 要奶酪?还是开他敏? |
[05:02] | You look so good in leather. | 你穿皮装太有型了。 |
[05:04] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪。 |
[05:07] | – Um… – I want water or something. | – 唔…… – 我想来点水或什么。 |
[05:12] | Did you know that, um, | 你知道吗,唔… |
[05:14] | – Laurie is coming? – There you go. | – 劳瑞要来? – 这下有戏看了。 |
[05:16] | No. | 呃…不知道。 |
[05:19] | – Laurie’s coming? – Yeah. | – 劳瑞要来? – 是的。 |
[05:20] | Look at the smile on your face. | 看看你绽放的笑脸! |
[05:22] | – It’s not a smile. It’s not that smile. – Oh. my God. | – 不是笑脸,不是那种笑脸。 – 噢,我的天哪。 |
[05:25] | – Why is she coming tonight? – Amir’s bringing her. | – 为什么她今晚要来? – 阿米尔要带她来。 |
[05:27] | Beats me, because Amir’s a total jackass. | 我不懂,阿米尔十足是个白痴。 |
[05:30] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[05:31] | You know what? Put a quarter into the swear jar. | 你知道吗?罚你往 脏话罐里投两毛五分钱。 |
[05:34] | So, who did he tell? | 那么他告诉谁了? |
[05:36] | Well, we got the… Yeah. | 唔,我们收到了…是啊… |
[05:38] | We got an e-mail about it. Just his plus one. | 我们收的电子邮件里说的, 说他要“再加个人”。 |
[05:40] | Plus one and then I was, like, plus what? | “再加个人”,然后我的 反应是“再加个她?” |
[05:48] | I need to know tonight? | 你今晚就需要知道? |
[05:50] | My editor needs to know how to book hotels and flights. | 我的编辑需要了解 如何登记饭店和航班。 |
[05:54] | I gotta do it. Let them know. | 我不得不这样做。 告诉他们吧。 |
[05:58] | Gotta know tonight. | 今晚就必须知道。 |
[06:03] | You know I-I… I can’t… | 你知道我…我…我不能…… |
[06:05] | I-I just need to think about it… | 我…我需要考虑一下这事… |
[06:07] | a little bit longer because… | 再多点时间,因为… |
[06:09] | I just don’t want to make the wrong choice. | 我真的不想做出错误的选择。 |
[06:10] | What if you came for a shorter time? | 那你来的时间短一点如何? |
[06:12] | Like a month, not the full four months. Just come for a month. | 比如说一个月,而不是 整四个月,就来一个月? |
[06:16] | It’s still a very long time… | 那也很长了… |
[06:17] | and I’m not saying no. | 我并没有说“不行”。 |
[06:19] | Babe, if you don’t say yes, it becomes a no. | 宝贝,如果你不说“行”, 那就成了“不行”。 |
[06:26] | We’re cold and hungry. | 我们又冷又饿。 |
[06:28] | Hello? | 大家好啊? |
[06:30] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你们好。 – 嗨。 |
[06:32] | – Amir, you look great. – Thank you. | – 阿米尔,你看上去很棒。 – 谢谢。 |
[06:35] | – Hi. – You remember Laurie? | – 嗨。 – 你还记得劳瑞吗? |
[06:37] | Amir told me I wouldn’t be… | 阿米尔告诉我这样穿着不会… |
[06:38] | – overdressed, now I’m feeling… – No. No, no. | – …过分讲究,现在我觉得…… – 不,不,不, |
[06:41] | We’re underdressed. | 是我们穿得太不讲究了。 |
[06:44] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨。 – 嗨。 |
[06:46] | – How are you? – I’m good. | – 你怎么样? – 我很好。 |
[06:47] | – Beth, do you remember Laurie? – Yes. | – 贝思,你记得劳瑞吧? – 记得。 |
[06:49] | – Nice to see you. – You guys already said hello and… | – 很高兴见到你。 – 你们已经打完招呼了…… |
[06:52] | How are you? Good to see you. | 你好吗? 很高兴见到你。 |
[06:53] | You guys want red wine? | 你们想要红酒吗? |
[06:56] | Yes. I would love red wine. | 是的,我很想喝红酒。 |
[06:58] | – Lee? – I’ve been cooking. I’ve been cooking. | – 李? – 我正在做饭,我正在做饭。 |
[07:01] | – How have you been? – I’ve been good. I’ve been really good. | – 你怎么样? – 我很好,我真的很好。 |
[07:03] | – You? – I’ve been great. | – 你呢? – 我也很棒。 |
[07:06] | Yeah. Life is looking very different from how it was a while back. | 是啊,生活看起来 与以往大不相同。 |
[07:09] | – In a good way, so… – Well, cool. That’s good to hear. | – 当然是变好了,所以…… – 噢,不错,很高兴听你这么说。 |
[07:12] | – I would hope so. There you go. – Thank you. | – 我希望如此。给你。 – 谢谢。 |
[07:17] | Not A, C, E. | 不是A、C、E。 |
[07:19] | “Horace, listen. | “贺拉斯,你听着: |
[07:20] | I’ll be down at the pyramid. Come on down and join. | “我会在金字塔下, 赶快下来加入我, |
[07:23] | We gotta talk about some deity stuff.” | “我们要谈谈关于神的一些东西。” |
[07:25] | Does everyone else still not have service? | 你们大家也还都没信号吗? |
[07:27] | My phone is completely broken. | 我的手机已经完全报废了。 |
[07:30] | I’m living in the moment, but… | 我的还没坏,但…… |
[07:33] | – Nothing. – I got zero. | – 什么都没有。 – 我的也没有。 |
[07:35] | That’s weird. Maybe the tower’s down. | 太奇怪了, 也许手机基站坏了。 |
[07:38] | The tower’s down? | 基站坏了? |
[07:40] | I’m telling you guys… | 我告诉你们…… |
[07:42] | – It’s not down. – That would be a big news story. | – 它没坏。 – 这会成为大新闻的。 |
[07:44] | Comet. Comet. | 彗星。彗星。 |
[07:47] | – Miller’s Comet. – Yes. Thank you. | – 米勒彗星。 – 是的。谢谢。 |
[07:50] | I read something this morning about a comet in the 1930s. | 我今天上午读到篇有关 1930年代彗星的文章, |
[07:55] | It was in Finland. | 那是在芬兰。 |
[07:56] | – Knocked out all of the… – I actually… | – 摧毁了所有的… – 实际上我…… |
[07:58] | the cell towers? | …手机基站? |
[08:01] | Actually, it was in 1923. | 实际上那是在1923年。 |
[08:04] | And, yes, it was in Finland. | 是的,是在芬兰。 |
[08:06] | – Um… – Thank you, Wikipedia. | – 唔… – 谢谢,维基百科。 |
[08:09] | It was actually crazy, because it affected the people. | 实际上那事很荒唐, 因为它影响到了人。 |
[08:12] | After it passed, they would get lost. | 彗星过去后,人们都迷失了。 |
[08:15] | They would end up in the wrong home. They would forget things. | 最后他们有没呆在自己家里的, 有忘记事情的, |
[08:18] | They wouldn’t really know where they were. | 有不知道自己身处何方的。 |
[08:20] | And I remember reading about this one woman… | 我记得读到有这样一个女人, |
[08:22] | who called the police and said, | 她报警说: |
[08:25] | “The man in my house is not my husband.” | “在我房子里的男人不是我丈夫。” |
[08:28] | And then police came over… | 然后警察过来了, |
[08:29] | and they said, “This is your husband,” | 他们说:“这就是你丈夫。” |
[08:32] | And she said, “No. This is not my husband. | 她说:“不,这不是我丈夫。” |
[08:33] | – I killed my husband yesterday. – Awesome. | – “我昨天杀了我丈夫, – 好赞。 |
[08:36] | That’s how I know it’s not him.” | “所以我知道这不是他。” |
[08:37] | But they couldn’t arrest her, because he was standing… | 但他们不能逮捕她, 因为他就站在那里, |
[08:40] | right there in front in them. | 就站在他们面前。 |
[08:42] | Do they have any theories of why? | 有什么解释吗为什么会这样? |
[08:44] | Think how lucky she is. She gets to kill him again. | 想想她多幸运啊, 可以再杀他一次。 |
[08:47] | Clearly she wants to kill this man. | 显然她想杀死这个男人。 |
[08:49] | – It’s just the Finnish. – The Finns. | – 芬兰人干得出来。 – 这些芬兰人啊。 |
[08:50] | The Finns or Finnish? | 芬兰人怎么拼? |
[08:52] | – You guys remember Halley’s Comet? – Yes. | – 你们还记得哈雷彗星吗? – 记得。 |
[08:55] | I mean, it was such a big deal. | 我是说,那在当时可是大事。 【应该是指1986年的回归】 |
[08:56] | I remember at my school, we all had to, like, reenact Halley’s Comet. | 我记得在我们学校,我们都要 参与模拟哈雷彗星的回归。 |
[09:00] | So, they assigned each of us something celestial to do. | 所以他们分派给我们 每个人扮演某个天体。 |
[09:04] | My sister got to be Halley’s Comet. I was very jealous. | 我姐姐正好扮演哈雷彗星, 我当时非常嫉妒。 |
[09:06] | I’ve never met your sister. Have you guys met her sister? | 我从没见过你姐姐。 你们有谁见过她姐姐吗? |
[09:09] | There’s a picture of her right over there on the mantel, but… | 那儿有张她的照片, 就在壁炉架上面,但… |
[09:11] | – She’s only a fleeting comet. – she looks a little ridiculous. | – 她只是颗飞逝而过的彗星。 – …她看上去有点可笑。 |
[09:14] | – That’s your sister? – But why did you put it… | – 那是你姐姐? – 可你为什么把它放在…… |
[09:16] | It’s the door to nowhere. | 那道门不通向任何地方。 |
[09:17] | In feng shui, a useless door, | 根据风水,一道无用之门, |
[09:19] | which this is obviously a useless door, | 这显然是一道无用之门, |
[09:21] | you put a picture of someone… | 你放上某个与你有… |
[09:23] | you have unresolved issues with… | …未解纠纷的人的照片…… |
[09:25] | and it causes all of this weird energy flow. | 那会导致各种诡异的能量流动。 |
[09:27] | I don’t even like being over here. | 我都不想靠近这儿。 |
[09:29] | – It’s freaky. – You shouldn’t be over there then. | – 很可怕,真的…… – 那你不该在那儿。 |
[09:32] | – Every time you’re… – I’m sort of an empath. | – 每次你这样说…… – 我好像具有神入的本领。 |
[09:33] | – Sort of an empath. – And I can feel it. It’s like a vortex. | – 某种神入。 – 我可以感觉到,那像是一个涡流。 |
[09:37] | When was the last time we were all together like this? | 我们上次像这样 聚在一起是什么时候? |
[09:40] | I was thinking, right before Thanksgiving, | 我也在想呢, 就在感恩节之前, |
[09:42] | most of us were there, but not everybody could be. | 我们中大部分都在那儿, 不过不可能是全部。 |
[09:45] | I don’t think Laurie… Laura? | 我觉得劳瑞就没… 还是劳拉? |
[09:47] | – Laurie. – Laurie. | – 劳瑞。 – 劳瑞。 |
[09:48] | Sorry. We’re gonna tell all these stories. | 对不起。我们要说说 自己的故事, |
[09:50] | We do that when we get together. | 我们聚会时都这么做。 |
[09:52] | So Laurie, what are you doing these days? | 那么劳瑞,目前你从事哪行呢? |
[09:54] | – Well, I’m… – Keeping yourself busy? | – 噢,我… – 你在忙些啥? |
[09:56] | I’m keeping busy. | 我一直很忙。 |
[09:58] | I’m actually working with some outreach programs in Silicon Valley. | 其实我在做硅谷的 一些外展项目, |
[10:00] | We work with at-risk youth. | 我们从事危机青少年工作。 |
[10:02] | Oh, wow. Didn’t you… No, no, no. | 噢,哇哦。你没有… 不,不,不。 |
[10:05] | Are you still teaching the yoga? | 你还在教瑜伽吗? |
[10:07] | The Spanish Yoga? The Spoga? | 教西班牙瑜伽?“西班伽”? |
[10:09] | – No. Not me. – Are you sure that… | – 不,不是我。 – 你确定那…… |
[10:12] | Oh, that must’ve been another girl… | 噢,那一定是另一个女孩… |
[10:13] | that Kevin dated that Amir is hooking up with. | …凯文曾约会过, 现在又和阿米尔好上了。 |
[10:16] | Wow. Let’s give him a shovel. | 哇哦,我们给他把铁锹。 |
[10:19] | What are you doing? What do you do for a living? | 你做什么呢? 你靠什么谋生? |
[10:21] | I act. Shut up, guys. | 我表演。 闭嘴,都给我。 |
[10:24] | I didn’t remember you were an actor. | 我不记得你是演员。 |
[10:26] | – So, you do mainly theater? – Well, I did. | – 那么你主要在剧场演? – 唔,我演过。 |
[10:29] | Since I moved down here to support my wife and her Skyping career. | 自从我搬来这里支持 我老婆和她的讯佳普事业。 |
[10:33] | Um, but, no, I was in a TV show for about four years. | 唔,但我以前出演过 一个电视剧,有大约四年。 |
[10:38] | – Yeah? What was that? – It was called Roswell. | – 是吗?是哪部剧? – 名叫《罗斯韦尔》。 |
[10:40] | Oh, my God. I love Roswell. | 噢,我的天哪! 我爱《罗斯韦尔》! |
[10:42] | When were you on Roswell? What episodes were you on? | 《罗斯韦尔》那一段里有你? 你出现在哪一集? |
[10:45] | I was on all shows. Produced. | 所有集里都有我, 已出的那些。 |
[10:47] | – What do you mean? – I was a series regular on that show. | – 你什么意思? – 我是那部系列剧的常规演员。 |
[10:50] | Yeah, he was, like, the main guy. | 是啊,他可以说是主要人物。 |
[10:51] | What character did you play? | 你演的是哪个角色? |
[10:53] | – Joe. – Did you have different hair, or something? | – 乔。 – 你的头发有变过吗?还是…… |
[10:57] | I had the same exact hair. | 我一直是这样的头发。 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry. Maybe it’s one of those things where you know… | 不好意思,这可能有点像那种 你明明认识某个角色… |
[11:01] | the character for so long, then you see someone in person. It just doesn’t compute. | …很长时间了,但当你见到 他本人时,却怎么也对不上。 |
[11:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[11:06] | – He’s sort of grown into his face. – You really have. | – 他的脸又长成熟了点。 – 真的是的。 |
[11:11] | Check it out again. | 你再想想看呢。 |
[11:13] | I’m sure, you know, like the downward dog probably gets to your head. | 我相信,你知道,你做 狗趴弯腰什么的让你脑子糊涂了。 |
[11:16] | – I didn’t do yoga. That wasn’t… – Well, hey, listen. | – 我不做瑜伽。那不是…… – 好吧,嘿,听着, |
[11:18] | Thanks for enjoying the show. | 谢谢观赏我的表演。 |
[11:21] | I think you are a really good actor… | 我觉得你真的是个好演员, |
[11:23] | and I think you should continue doing it. | 而且我觉得你应该继续演下去。 |
[11:25] | – Thank you very much. – I think it would be well worth your time. | – 非常感谢。 – 我觉得你值得花时间去做。 |
[11:28] | What are you up to these days? | 你目前做什么呢? |
[11:30] | Last I remember, you were, like, | 上次我记得你好像… |
[11:32] | taking the dance world by storm. | …向舞蹈界发起了猛攻。 |
[11:34] | Um, I guess the last time I saw you… | 唔,我想上次我见你… |
[11:36] | must’ve been when I was creating the dance show. | …一定是我在创作 那部舞剧的时候。 |
[11:40] | It was going really, really well for a while, | 那部戏一开始都进展得 相当相当顺利, |
[11:43] | but then, right before the, um… the premiere, | 但是后来,就在呃…首演之前, |
[11:47] | they brought in Svetlana Aserrano… | 他们找来了斯维特兰娜・阿塞拉诺… |
[11:49] | who is the best dancer in the world really, | 她当然是现今世上最好的舞蹈家, |
[11:53] | and they just offered me the understudy. | 所以他们让我做了替补。 |
[11:55] | She should’ve been the whole thing. | 这部剧整个都是她的, |
[11:57] | She created it. She should be the prima ballerina… | 是她创作的。 她才应该是旧金山芭蕾舞团的… |
[11:59] | – of the San Francisco Ballet. – That’s terrible. | – …首席女演员。 – 太可怕了。 |
[12:02] | You know, you hear these stories sometimes… | 你知道,有时你会听说这样的故事, |
[12:04] | about people being shut out of things they created… | 有人创造出了什么东西 却被排挤在外…… |
[12:07] | and I think it’s horrible. I’m sorry. | 我觉得这太可怕了。 我很抱歉。 |
[12:09] | But I mean it’s a good lesson that I had to learn, because… | 不过我好像从这件事中 学到了不少教训,因为… |
[12:14] | You know, because of my pride, I didn’t want… | 你知道,因为我的骄傲, 我不太愿意… |
[12:16] | to take the understudy and I took too long… | …接受替补的角色, 所以我考虑了… |
[12:18] | to think about it and then I lost the understudy job. | …太长的时间以至于 我丢掉了替补席的工作。 |
[12:22] | And they gave that to Katherine Meriss and… | 他们把替补给了 凯瑟琳・梅里斯,所以…… |
[12:26] | And she sucks. | 她好烂呐。 |
[12:27] | – She sucks. – No, she’s good, guys. | – 她烂透了。 – 不,她还好吧,各位。 |
[12:28] | Anyways, the reason that she’s really big now… | 总之,为什么现在 她成了真正的大腕… |
[12:30] | is because she ended up going up. | …是因为她最后顶了上去。 |
[12:32] | Svetlana pulled out last minute… | 斯维特兰娜在最后一刻退出了… |
[12:34] | and Katherine ended up doing the show. | 而凯瑟琳最终成了主演。 |
[12:38] | – Katherine Meriss? – Exactly. | – 凯瑟琳・梅里斯? – 没错。 |
[12:40] | As soon as you said that, I thought, “Katherine Meriss… | 你说这些的时候,我的第一 反应是:“凯瑟琳・梅里斯… |
[12:42] | that’s pretty much the only person in dance I’d know.” | “…大概是舞蹈界 我知道的唯一的人。” |
[12:45] | Right. Well… | 是啊。可是…… |
[12:47] | So, she basically stole your… your whole thing? | 所以她可以说是 偷走了你的…你的一切? |
[12:51] | Katherine Meriss has your life, basically. | 凯瑟琳・梅里斯占有了 你的生活,可以这么说。 |
[12:55] | – Career. – You have your life. | – 是事业。 – 你有你的生活。 |
[12:57] | It’s a shame that it happened. She doesn’t hold a candle to you. | 很可惜发生这样的事, 她连给你提鞋都不配。 |
[13:00] | Then, here’s to the life that we do lead. | 好吧,为我们现在过的生活干杯。 |
[13:03] | – Yeah. – Well said. | – 是啊。 – 说得好。 |
[13:05] | – Here’s to the comet. – The comet. And the comet. | – 下面为彗星干杯。 – 敬彗星。敬彗星。 |
[13:08] | Anybody have a happier story? | 谁来讲个高兴点的故事? |
[13:10] | Kevin, tell a crazy story, first one that comes in your head. | 凯文,你讲个疯狂的故事, 第一个在你头脑里冒出来的。 |
[13:12] | No. All right. | 不。好吧。 |
[13:15] | Um… Sorry. | 唔…对不起了。 |
[13:18] | I was going out with Laurie. | 我有次和劳瑞一起出去, |
[13:19] | We were drinking way too much at a bar. | 我们在酒吧喝了太多的酒。 |
[13:22] | I passed out and I started dreaming… | 我失去了知觉,开始做梦… |
[13:24] | this big black bear… | 梦见一头很大的黑熊… |
[13:27] | was up on its hind legs sort of mauling me. | …正支着它的后腿好像在挠我。 |
[13:31] | Slowly. Tenderly. | 慢慢地、轻轻地。 |
[13:33] | Anyhow, we go to some party… | 后来,我们去参加某个聚会, |
[13:35] | in Santa Cruz and as we walked in, | 在圣塔克鲁兹,当我们走进去时, |
[13:37] | this huge dog comes running straight at me. | 有条巨大的狗直直地冲向我, |
[13:39] | Jumps up on its hind legs and starts pawing me, | 跳起来用后腿支撑着, 并开始抓我, |
[13:42] | exactly like the dream, and this guy yells, | 和梦中一模一样, 然后有个家伙喊道: |
[13:45] | – “Bear, get down, Bear.” – What? | – “熊,下来,熊!” – 什么? |
[13:50] | Wow. You have a gift. | 哇哦!你还有这天赋。 |
[13:52] | The way you told that story, I thought… | 你讲这故事的方式,让我想到… |
[13:54] | somebody was going to die. | …一定有人要死了。 |
[13:56] | You know Bear is the most common dog name. | 你知道狗最常用的取名就是“熊”。 |
[13:59] | Oh, that makes it a much less interesting story. | 噢,你这样一说 这故事一下无趣了很多。 |
[14:03] | Thanks for that, Lee. | 谢谢你扫兴,李。 |
[14:05] | Most common bear name? Henry. | 熊最常用的名字?亨利。 |
[14:09] | – Look. – Oh, my God. | – 你看。 – 噢,我的天哪! |
[14:12] | – What? – This is like your phone. | – 什么? – 这和你手机一样了。 |
[14:14] | Oh, my God. That happened to my phone tonight. | 噢,我的天哪。我的手机 今晚就变成了这样。 |
[14:16] | And I was just holding mine in my hand. | 我当时正握着我的手机。 |
[14:19] | – Exact same thing. – Shattered? | – 完全一样。 – 碎掉了? |
[14:21] | Yeah. This is what they were talking about on the news. | 是啊。这就是他们 在新闻里谈论的事。 |
[14:24] | Yeah. Yeah. It must be the comet. | 是的,是的。 一定是因为彗星。 |
[14:25] | – The chicken tastes like tuna. – All right. | – 鸡肉的味道像金枪鱼, – 行了。 |
[14:28] | It must be Miller’s Comet. | 一定也是因为米勒彗星。 |
[14:31] | So, nobody’s phone works? | 所以没人的手机能打? |
[14:32] | I haven’t checked mine, but I assume it doesn’t. | 我还没看过我的, 但我猜一样不能打。 |
[14:34] | Everyone else’s is in the other room. | 其他人手机在另一个房间。 |
[14:36] | – Do you guys have a landline? – No. We’re wireless, baby. | – 你们家有座机吗? – 没有,我们都用无线,宝贝。 |
[14:41] | All right. I need to get ahold of my brother. | 好吧。我需要联系上我弟弟。 |
[14:45] | – What about, um, your deal… – The computer. | – 那你的,呃…你做交易的…… – 电脑。 |
[14:48] | – Good idea. – It’s in the office. | – 好主意。 – 它在办公室。 |
[14:49] | – Could I? – Yeah, yeah. Thanks. | – 我能用吗? – 好,好。谢谢。 |
[14:51] | – What’s wrong with your brother? – Nothing. He’s fine. | – 你弟弟怎么了? – 没什么,他很好。 |
[14:53] | He just, um… You know Brian. | 只是,唔…… 你认识布赖恩的。 |
[14:57] | He hangs out with all those, you know, theoretical physicists. | 他总是和那些,你知道, 理论物理学家呆在一起。 |
[14:59] | – No Internet. – No? | – 上不了因特网。 – 不行吗? |
[15:02] | – On the computer. – How is there no Internet? | – 电脑上不了。 – 怎么会上不了因特网。 |
[15:04] | – You run Skype. You tell us. – I know. | – 你用讯佳普,你告诉我们原因。 – 我知道。 |
[15:07] | What are they saying about the comet? | 那帮物理学家怎么说彗星的? |
[15:09] | Nothing… Nothing to get upset about. | 没什么…没什么好担心的。 |
[15:13] | He just said to give him a call, | 他只是让我给他打个电话, |
[15:15] | you know, if there was anything weird going on. | 你知道,如果发生什么 怪异的事情的话。 |
[15:17] | Like, why? What did he think it could do? | 为什么啊?他觉得彗星会怎么样? |
[15:19] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你怎么没告诉过我这事? |
[15:21] | Because of your feng shui… | 因为你的风水… |
[15:22] | – and granola candles, and I didn’t want to… – Stop making fun of me. | – …和香味蜡烛,我不想…… – 别寻我开心。 |
[15:25] | I’m not making fun of you. | 我没寻你开心。 |
[15:26] | There’s a massive celestial object, | 有个巨大的天体要出现了, |
[15:28] | and I didn’t want to freak you out. | 我不想让你吓到。 |
[15:29] | – Now you’re freaking me out. – You guys realize… | – 现在你吓到我了。 – 各位别忘了… |
[15:31] | I was on a show called Roswell… | …我演过的剧叫《罗斯韦尔》, 【罗斯韦尔是著名的外星人坠落地】 |
[15:32] | and we tackled these issues every week. | 我们每星期都在应付这些问题。 |
[15:35] | That’s true. | 那倒是的。我们有了个专家。 |
[15:37] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, my God. | – 噢,见鬼。 – 噢,我的天哪。 |
[15:39] | – Honey. – Um, I’m on it. | – 亲爱的。 – 唔,我来想办法。 |
[15:41] | Do we have candles? | 我们有蜡烛吗? |
[15:43] | I’m so glad I’m not high. | 我太高兴了我还清醒。 |
[15:45] | I don’t want to sit by the door to nowhere. | 我不想坐在这道无用之门旁边。 |
[15:48] | Mike, check the breakers. | 迈克,检查一下电门保险。 |
[15:52] | I’m going to turn the lighter on then come to you. | 我要去开荧光棒, 然后来找你们。 |
[15:54] | – You guys need help? – No. I have matches. | – 你们有谁需要帮忙? – 不用,我有火柴。 |
[15:57] | – Candle power? – I’ve got some over here. | – 烛光? – 我已经在这里找到一些。 |
[16:00] | I got blue glowsticks, red glowsticks and green glowsticks. | 我这儿有蓝荧光棒、 红荧光棒、和绿荧光棒。 |
[16:03] | Guys, let’s just light candles and… | 各位,我们还是点蜡烛吧…… |
[16:06] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[16:08] | – Hey. – Everybody rave. | – 嘿。 – 大家一起狂欢。 |
[16:10] | – Are you going outside? – Yeah. | – 你们要到外面去吗? – 是的。 |
[16:12] | What do you mean, you’re going outside? | 什么意思,你们要出去? |
[16:13] | I’m gonna see if the power’s off in the whole neighborhood. | 我想去看一下整个这附近 是否也停电了。 |
[16:22] | I decided this is where mine goes. | 我决定我的就放这儿了。 |
[16:25] | Well, this is a little strange, | 唔,这事有点奇怪, |
[16:27] | but the whole neighborhood is out… | 整个这附近都停电了, |
[16:28] | of power, except for a house about two blocks up, | 除了两街区外的一所房子, |
[16:31] | which is completely lit up. | 那里灯火通明。 |
[16:33] | It’s kind of beautiful, actually. | 还蛮漂亮的,说实话。 |
[16:35] | – The house? – Sky. – I want to go see. | – 房子吗? - 天空。 – 我也想去看看。 |
[16:37] | – Let’s go check it out. – I’ve never seen it so dark outside before. | – 我们都去看看吧。 – 以前从没见过外面这么黑的。 |
[16:41] | – You can’t leave me. I’m gonna go. – Come on then. | – 你们不能撇下我,我也要去。 – 那就走吧。 |
[16:43] | Don’t leave me by myself. | 别把我一个人留下。 |
[16:45] | – Where? – You don’t see it? | – 在哪儿? – 你没看见吗? |
[16:48] | – It’s right there. – Why are you so far ahead of everyone? | – 就在那儿。 – 你为什么一个人跑那么快? |
[16:50] | Amir, dude, I can’t see you. | 阿米尔,老兄,我看不见你。 |
[16:52] | – Let Laurie go first. – Thanks a lot. | – 让劳瑞先走。 – 多谢。 |
[16:54] | – That’s sweet. – Baby. Don’t go. | – 你太好了。 – 宝贝,别去啊。 |
[16:57] | – Come here. – See? Look. | – 到这边来。 – 看到了?你看。 |
[16:59] | – Everything done. – Come here. | – 一片漆黑。 – 过来。 |
[17:04] | See that? | 看到那没有? |
[17:07] | – Two blocks down. – Oh, they have light. | – 两个街区之外。 – 噢,他们有光。 |
[17:09] | – That one house has light. – They must have a… | – 只有一家有光。 – 他们一定有…… |
[17:12] | – A generator, or something? – Yeah, yeah. | – 发电机之类的? – 是的,是的。 |
[17:14] | What is that, two blocks away? | 那有多远,隔两个街区? |
[17:15] | Could solar power do that? | 可能是用太阳能吗? |
[17:17] | But would their landline be working? | 他们的座机会能用吗? |
[17:19] | Oh, wow. Look at that. | 噢,哇哦!你看那儿! |
[17:21] | – Oh, wow. – It’s magnificent. | – 噢,哇哦! – 太壮观了! |
[17:24] | Holy moly. | 老天爷啊! |
[17:30] | Well, I’m freezing. | 我冻死了。 |
[17:31] | Should we head over there, or should we… | 我们是过去看看呢还是…… |
[17:33] | – No. – Maybe we should head back inside. | – 不。 – 也许我该回屋里去了。 |
[17:39] | That was awesome, right? | 那太棒了,对吗? |
[17:42] | – I didn’t even see this get knocked over. – No. | – 我怎么没注意这杯子碎了。 – 是啊。 |
[17:45] | I didn’t even know that glass was out here. | 我都不记得这玻璃杯刚才在这儿。 |
[17:46] | I never go down into the basement. | 我决不去地下室。 |
[17:48] | Guys, listen. Seriously, what’s up with that house? | 各位,听着:说真的, 那所房子是怎么回事? |
[17:51] | – Why are they…? – What? | – 为什么他们……? – 什么? |
[17:53] | It could be a generator. | 可能他们用了发电机。 |
[17:54] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:55] | I don’t know. Maybe they’re just off-the-grid bastard… | 我不知道,也许那帮混蛋 压根没用这个电网…… |
[17:58] | Well, apparently, we have a generator. | 显然,我们也有发电机。 |
[17:59] | That would make sense if they were off the grid. | 如果他们没用我们的电网, 那就说得通了。 |
[18:01] | I’m actually thinking of… of going over there. | 我其实在想… 想要过去看看。 |
[18:05] | What? | 什么? |
[18:07] | – No, you’re not going over there. – Honey, it’s okay. | – 不,你不能过去。 – 亲爱的,没事的。 |
[18:10] | – It’s o… – It’s ridiculous. | – 没什么…… – 太荒唐了。 |
[18:12] | It’s not that far. Look, look, look, look. | 那儿没多远。 你看,你看。 |
[18:15] | My brother, he says… | 我弟弟,他说… |
[18:17] | he said that if… if anything strange were to happen… | 他说如果…如果 在彗星经过时… |
[18:21] | while the comet was passing over… | 发生了什么奇怪的事, |
[18:23] | – that we should stay inside. – What? | – 我们应该呆在房间里。 – 什么? |
[18:26] | Just hold on, Amir. | 等一下,阿米尔。 |
[18:28] | That we should stay inside and that I should do my best to contact him. | 他说我们应该呆在房间里, 而我应该尽力和他联系。 |
[18:32] | And so that’s all that I’m doing. | 这就是我正要做的。 |
[18:33] | He said if anything strange should happen? I mean… | 他说过会发生奇怪的事吗? 我是说…… |
[18:37] | I’m not the only one who thinks this is strange. | 不止我一个人觉得这事很奇怪。 |
[18:40] | – What is weird? – Didn’t he say to stay inside though? | – 什么很奇怪? – 他说过要呆在房间里吗? |
[18:42] | What’s more important than the other? | 所以重要的是要呆在房间里? |
[18:44] | Yes, but this overrides that, and it’s only two blocks away. | 是的,但这比那还重要, 再说那儿只隔了两个街区。 |
[18:47] | I’ll be back in, like, five minutes. | 我会在,多少,五分钟内返回。 |
[18:49] | – Well, then you can’t go by yourself. – I’m going with him. | – 好吧,但你不能一个人去。 – 我和他一起去。 |
[18:52] | There you go. I’ll take Amir. | 好的,我带上阿米尔。 |
[18:55] | – I’m the least important person here. – This is true. | – 我是这里最微不足道的人。 – 那倒是的。 |
[18:57] | It’s about time you started realizing that. | 是到了你开始意识到这点的时候了。 |
[18:59] | – Just stay here. – Why are you going now? | – 就呆在这儿。 – 你为什么现在去? |
[19:02] | Well, bring your glowsticks so we can identify your bodies. | 好吧,拿上你们的荧光棒, 好让我们辨别你们的身份。 |
[19:04] | – Good idea. – Thanks. That helps a lot. | – 好主意。 – 谢谢,那帮了大忙。 |
[19:07] | – Don’t listen to them. – That’s great. | – 别听他们的。 – 太好了。 |
[19:09] | Five minutes, all right? | 就五分钟,行吗? |
[19:10] | – Okay. Five minutes. – All right. Okay. | – 好吧,五分钟。 – 好的,没问题。 |
[19:12] | Beth, I-I couldn’t find my shoes. | 贝思,我…我找不到我的鞋了。 |
[19:14] | I’m borrowing yours. I’m sorry. | 我借你的穿,对不起。 |
[19:15] | That’s so Amir. | 真是太阿米尔了。 |
[19:19] | – Ten minutes we give them. – They will be fine. | – 十分钟我们给他们。 – 他们没事的。 |
[19:22] | We’re just rattled because we’re addicted to cell phones and Internet. | 我们这么慌乱是因为我们 太离不开手机和因特网了。 |
[19:25] | We are. What did we do before cell phones? | 是的,在有手机前我们做什么? |
[19:27] | Em, you seem to be the comet expert here tonight. | 艾米,你好像是 今晚这里的彗星专家, |
[19:31] | What happened the last time? | 上一次发生过什么? |
[19:32] | This one passed over a hundred years ago, but much farther. | 这颗彗星一百年前 经过过,只是远得多。 |
[19:35] | But do we know that anything happened? | 但我们知道发生过什么事吗? |
[19:38] | Nothing happened then. It was too far away. | 当时什么事都没发生, 它距离太远了。 |
[19:40] | So, is there any reason… | 那这一次有没有理由… |
[19:42] | we should be freaked out right now? | …我们应该感到担心呢? |
[19:43] | Well, I mean, it is a lot closer this time. | 唔,我想说, 这一次它近了好多。 |
[19:47] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么呢? |
[19:49] | Okay. I read one more thing. | 好吧,我还读过一篇文章。 |
[19:50] | – Oh, another story. – Just one more. | – 噢,又要讲故事。 – 再讲一个。 |
[19:53] | It’s called the Tunguska Event… | 它叫“通古斯事件”, |
[19:55] | and, um, it was a comet… | 唔,那是颗彗星… |
[19:58] | or a meteor or something like that… | …或是一颗流星或诸如此类的… |
[20:00] | that entered the atmosphere over Siberia… | 进入了西伯利亚上空的大气层, |
[20:03] | and exploded over Earth. | 然后在地面之上爆炸。 |
[20:05] | So, it didn’t actually have physical impact. | 所以,其实它没有物理上的碰撞, |
[20:08] | It didn’t touch Earth. | 它没有触到地球, |
[20:10] | It didn’t leave a crater or anything, | 没有留下环形山之类的东西, |
[20:11] | but the force of that explosion… | 但是那个爆炸的力量… |
[20:14] | flattened trees for hundreds of miles. | …削平了数百英里的树木, |
[20:18] | But it only killed about one to two people. | 但只杀死了一两个人。 |
[20:21] | It’s Siberia. There were probably only two people there. | 那是西伯利亚, 可能那里也就只有两个人。 |
[20:24] | Yeah, but they don’t necessarily… | 是啊,但他们不一定…… |
[20:26] | – It wiped out the population of Siberia. – Basically. Yeah. | – 它清除了西伯利亚的人口。 – 大致上,是的。 |
[20:28] | – Right. – Well, that doesn’t make me feel better. | – 是的。 – 可这没让我感觉好点。 |
[20:30] | And when was this? | 这什么时候的事? |
[20:32] | It was, like, in 1908, 1903… | 好像是1908还是1903…… |
[20:35] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. What is… | 噢,我的天哪!噢,我的天哪! 噢,我的天哪!那是……? |
[20:38] | – What the fuck was that? – I don’t know. | – 那他妈的是什么? – 我不知道。 |
[20:42] | – Lock that front door. – Don’t open the door. | – 把前门锁上。 – 别打开门。 |
[20:44] | – I’m gonna get the bat. – Yeah. Give me the bat. | – 我去取棒球棒。 – 好的,拿球棒给我。 |
[20:46] | Mike, is that door locked? | 迈克,那门锁上了吗 |
[20:47] | – I’ll check it. – Babe, stay away from the door. | – 我去看看。 – 宝贝,别靠近那门。 |
[20:50] | – You need the stick? – Thank you. | – 你需要球棒? – 谢谢。 |
[20:51] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[20:54] | – I just want to see what the hell is out there. – Oh, my God. | – 我想看看外面到底有什么。 – 噢,我的天哪。 |
[20:58] | – Don’t open it. – Oh, God. | – 别开门。 – 噢,天哪。 |
[21:00] | Please, don’t open that. | 求你了,别开那门。 |
[21:04] | – Is anybody there? – Front door’s locked. There’s nothing. | – 有人在那儿吗? – 前门锁着,什么都没有。 |
[21:07] | There’s nothing out there. | 外面什么都没有。 |
[21:08] | Thought I was going to have a heart attack. | 我都要吓出心脏病来了。 |
[21:10] | Everybody all right? | 大家都好吗? |
[21:12] | Check the generator, please. Please try the generator. | 去看看发电机,求你了。 请去试一下发电机。 |
[21:15] | – I’ll check the generator. – Would the guys do that? | – 我去检查发电机。 – 会是那两个家伙干的吗? |
[21:17] | No. The guys would not do anything like that. | 不,那两个家伙不会干这样的事。 |
[21:19] | They’re not stupid. They wouldn’t do that. | 他们又不是傻瓜, 不会干出这样的事。 |
[21:21] | – How long have they been gone? – Like ten minutes. | – 他们走了多长时间了? – 有十分钟了吧。 |
[21:22] | Five minutes out, five minutes back. They should be back by now. | 五分钟过去,五分钟回来, 他们应该现在就回来了。 |
[21:25] | So, they should be back by now. | 所以他们应该现在就回来了。 |
[21:27] | – Okay. I think we should go get them. – No, no, no. | – 好吧。我认为我们应该去找他们。 – 不,不,不。 |
[21:29] | I want to go get my husband. | 我想去找我老公。 |
[21:31] | We need to do it together this time, guys. | 这一次我们需要一起行动,各位。 |
[21:33] | That’s fine with me. I just want to go. | 我没问题,我只想去找。 |
[21:34] | – Don’t go outside. – I’m not going anywhere. I’m just… | – 别到外面去。 – 我哪儿也不想去,我只想…… |
[21:38] | We should go get them. We can all go together. | 我们应该去找他们, 我们可以一起过去。 |
[21:42] | Okay, all right. This is good. | 好了,很好。这下好了。 |
[21:45] | Is that the grid or the generator? | 是电网还是发电机给的电? |
[21:48] | No, it’s just us. He must have gotten it going. | 不,只有我们有电。 一定是他弄好的。 |
[21:50] | There’s no other lights on? It’s just us? | 别的地方都没灯光? 只有我们有? |
[21:51] | – It’s pitch black out there. At least it’s on. – So it must be… | – 外面一片漆黑。好在我们有了。 – 所以那一定是…… |
[21:56] | – Well done. – Thank you. | – 干得好。 – 谢谢。 |
[21:57] | – You did it. – Let there be light. | – 你弄好了。 – “要有光”。 |
[22:00] | Okay. Well, I think that we should… | 好了。我觉得我们应该…… |
[22:03] | As a group, we should go find those guys. | 作为团体,我们应该去找那两个家伙。 |
[22:06] | – I agree. – Let’s do it as a group this time. | – 我同意。 – 这次我们一起去找。 |
[22:09] | No. That’s ridiculous. | 不,那太荒唐了。 |
[22:11] | If you get lost in the woods, you’re supposed… | 如果你在林中迷路了, 你应该… |
[22:13] | to stay where you are until someone can find you. | …留在原地直到有人发现你。 |
[22:15] | Fine. That’s great. Let’s just sit down and breathe. | 好吧,很好。 那我们就坐下来深呼吸吧。 |
[22:17] | For once, I actually agree with what you’re saying. | 好吧,这一次我其实同意你说的。 |
[22:21] | You know what? You’ve been giving me shit all night. | 你知道吗?整个晚上 你一直在找我的茬。 |
[22:23] | – I am agreeing with you. – Guys, guys, guys. | – 我同意你说的了。 – 各位,各位,各位。 |
[22:28] | I don’t like any of this. | 我一点也不喜欢这样。 |
[22:30] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[22:33] | Stay. | 别动。 |
[22:35] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天哪。 |
[22:38] | Oh man, it’s them. | 噢,天哪,是他们。 |
[22:41] | – What the hell happened? – Are you okay? | – 到底出什么事了? – 你还好吗? |
[22:44] | – I’m fine, I’m fine. – Are you okay? | – 我没事,我很好。 – 你还好吧? |
[22:47] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[22:50] | – What’s the box? – That was at the other house. | – 这盒子是什么? – 那是另一所房子里的。 |
[22:53] | I thought I saw Hugh put it down. | 我以为我看见是休把它放下, |
[22:55] | Then he was running around the corner and… | 然后他跑过了转角…… |
[22:57] | – You just took it? – I just followed him. | – 你就拿来了? – 我只是跟着他, |
[22:59] | – I didn’t… I had it in my hand. – Why was he running? | – 我没有…我就拿在手里了。 – 他为什么要跑? |
[23:01] | – Hugh, what happened? – I’m fine, I’m fine. | – 休,出什么事了? – 我没事,我没事。 |
[23:04] | – Did you put this down? – Amir, why the fuck did you take that? | – 这是你放下的吗? – 阿米尔,你他妈的为什么要拿这个? |
[23:07] | – I thought I saw you put it down. – I did not touch that thing. | – 我以为我看到是你放下的。 – 我没碰过那玩意儿。 |
[23:10] | I don’t know what that is or why you grabbed it. | 我不知道那他妈的是啥, 也不知道为什么你要拿它。 |
[23:12] | – Guys, what happened? – Okay. We were at the other house. | – 两位,发生什么事了? – 好吧,我们到了那所房子, |
[23:16] | Hugh went around the side. I thought I heard a noise. | 休从旁边绕过去, 我想我听到了一阵动静。 |
[23:18] | You made some kind of sound, and then you saw what? | 你好像弄出了什么声音, 然后你看到什么了? |
[23:21] | Something. You won’t tell me what you saw. | 一定有什么, 你不想告诉我你看到了什么。 |
[23:22] | I don’t understand what’s going on. What did you see? | 我不明白这是怎么回事。 你看到什么了? |
[23:26] | – I don’t… – What did you see? | – 我不想…… – 你看到什么了? |
[23:27] | That has nothing to do with anything… | 那和我们应该关心的事情… |
[23:29] | that we should be fucking concerned with. | …屁个关系都没有。 |
[23:30] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[23:32] | – It’s not a big deal. I’ll walk it back. – Okay, fine. | – 没什么大不了的,我送回去好了。 – 好吧,很好。 |
[23:35] | Wait. Let me open it first. | 等一下,让我先打开看看。 |
[23:37] | No, Mike. What are you doing? | 不,迈克,你想干嘛? |
[23:39] | – What is it? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | – 这是什么啊? – 我不知道,我不知道。 |
[23:42] | You don’t want to talk about it and you don’t want to open… | 你既不想谈谈, 又不想打开盒子…… |
[23:44] | Fine! Open the fucking box! Open the box. What do I care? | 好啊!打开那该死的盒子! 打开那盒子,我在乎什么? |
[23:48] | What is wrong? Calm down. | 出什么事了?镇静。 |
[23:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[23:52] | Holy shit, it worked. | 我靠,真能开开。 |
[23:55] | I got it. | 我打开了。 |
[23:57] | Open it away from your face. | 别对着你脸打开。 |
[23:58] | – It’s not a bomb. – How do you know what the heck it is? | – 它不是炸弹。 – 你怎么知道它他妈的是什么? |
[24:01] | – Don’t freak out. – Be careful. | – 别害怕。 – 小心点。 |
[24:06] | – Oh, my God, It’s a ping-pong paddle. – It’s a ping-pong paddle. | – 噢,我的天哪,是一块乒乓拍, – 里面有一块乒乓拍。 |
[24:10] | – Well, what’s that? – What is going on? | – 还有,那是什么? – 这怎么回事啊? |
[24:17] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? | – 噢,我的天哪。 – 是什么? |
[24:19] | These are pictures of all of us. | 这些是我们所有人的照片。 |
[24:24] | These are… | 这些是…… |
[24:27] | – Somebody’s marked us. – I want to try to figure this out. | – 有人给我们作了记号。 – 我想搞清楚这怎么回事。 |
[24:30] | – This is insane. – And there are numbers on the back. | – 这太疯狂了。 – 背后都有数字。 |
[24:32] | – Hugh. – Baby, what did you see? | – 休。 – 宝贝,你看见什么了? |
[24:34] | – Hugh what did you see? – What did you see? | – 休,你看见什么了? – 你看见什么了? |
[24:36] | Jesus Christ, man. | 我说,哥们, |
[24:37] | You can’t stand there and not say anything! What did you see? | 你不能站在那里一言不发啊! 你究竟看见什么了? |
[24:43] | Hugh! | 休! |
[24:46] | There are pictures of us in this box! | 这盒子里全是我们的照片啊! |
[24:48] | Hugh! | 休! |
[24:59] | I went to the window, and I looked in the window. | 我走近窗口,往窗口里望去。 |
[25:02] | And I saw a table… | 我看见一张桌子… |
[25:05] | with wine glasses and candles… | 上面有酒杯和蜡烛… |
[25:09] | and dinner set for eight people. | 还有八个人用的晚餐。 |
[25:14] | I saw… | 我看见…… |
[25:18] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天哪。 |
[25:20] | Right. Okay, fuck you, Hugh. | 是啊。好吧,去你的,休。 |
[25:22] | – I saw… – Bullshit. | – 我看见了…… – 扯淡。 |
[25:23] | – Did you guys come and fuck with this door? – Fuck you, Kevin. | – 你们俩有没有过来对这个门搞鬼? – 去你的,凯文。 |
[25:27] | Did you come to the side door? | 你们有没有来过这个边门? |
[25:28] | No. You went to the side door at the other house. | 不,你去的是那所房子的边门。 |
[25:30] | They wouldn’t answer the door, so I went… | 他们没有应门, 所以我走到边门…… |
[25:31] | Bullshit. | 扯淡。 |
[25:33] | You dipshits walked in a circle and knocked on this door. | 你们两个笨蛋绕了一圈 然后敲了这边的门。 |
[25:36] | I did not walk in a fucking circle! I went two blocks. | 我他妈的才没绕圈子呢! 我走过了两个街区。 |
[25:39] | We went up to that house. I knocked at the door. | 我们走到了那所房子, 我敲了那里的门, |
[25:41] | Nobody answered, so I went and banged on the side door. | 没人答应,所以我又 转过去敲了他们的边门。 |
[25:44] | – Did you see yourself, Hugh? – No, I did not see myself. | – 你看见你自己了,休? – 不,我没看见我自己。 |
[25:46] | – No, because you weren’t there. – I did not go in a circle! | – 是啊,因为你根本没去那儿。 – 我没在这儿绕圈! |
[25:50] | – Fuck. – Just calm down. | – 操。 – 冷静。 |
[25:53] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信。 |
[25:54] | This still doesn’t explain the pictures. | 这仍然解释不了这些照片。 |
[25:56] | What’s on the back of them? | 它们背面是什么? |
[25:57] | Numbers. | 数字。 |
[25:59] | They’re all… We’ve got two, one, one. | 它们都…… 我们有2、1、1, |
[26:05] | That’s five. | 还有5。 |
[26:07] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going? – I’m gonna go back over there. | – 喔,喔,喔,你要去哪儿? – 我要回那儿去。 |
[26:10] | – Whoa. – No, no, no. Think about it. | – 喔哦。 – 不,不,不,想想看吧, |
[26:13] | I’m gonna go back over there. I’m gonna ask to use their phone… | 我要回那儿去, 我要向他们借用电话… |
[26:16] | and, hopefully, I can get in touch with my brother. | 并希望我能联系上我的弟弟。 |
[26:17] | And if they’re not there, I’ll just leave a note. Right? | 如果他们不在那儿, 我要留下一个便条。行吗? |
[26:20] | No. | 不。 |
[26:20] | No, no, no. That makes sense. Right? | 不,不,不, 这样很合理,对吗? |
[26:22] | – You should not go back. – It’s fine. It’ll be fine. | – 你不应该回去。 – 没事的,会没事的。 |
[26:24] | It’ll be fucking fine. | 一定他妈的没事。 |
[26:29] | What’s a note going to do? | 便条有什么用? |
[26:36] | (嘿你们好!没有吓你们的意思, 我们只想……) 既然这些人有我们的照片, 他们可能疯了。 | |
[26:39] | Shit! There’s someone out there. | 见鬼!有人在外面! |
[26:41] | There’s someone out there. | 有人在外面! |
[26:42] | – What? – Oh, my God. | – 什么? – 噢,我的天哪。 |
[26:45] | Oh, there’s a big guy at the door. | 噢,有个大高个儿在门口。 |
[26:47] | – Oh, my God. – At the door? | – 噢,我的天哪。 – 在门口? |
[26:49] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[26:50] | – He’s walking away. He’s walking away. – Please, please. | – 他走了,他走了。 – 拜托,拜托。 |
[26:52] | – Baby, please be careful. – Oh, my God. | – 宝贝,拜托小心点儿。 – 噢,我的天哪。 |
[27:00] | – Baby. – Careful. | – 宝贝。 – 小心。 |
[27:02] | – Shit. – What? | – 见鬼。 – 什么? |
[27:11] | What is it, babe? | 那是什么,宝贝? |
[27:15] | “Hey, there. Don’t mean to freak you guys out, | “嘿你们好! 没有吓你们的意思, |
[27:19] | but we just wanted to borrow your phone for five minutes tops. | “我们只想借用一下 你们的电话,顶多五分钟。 |
[27:24] | Thanks.” | “谢谢。” |
[27:35] | Two kinds. | 有两种。 |
[27:36] | Regular Band-Aid or cloth? | 要普通的还是布的“邦迪”? |
[27:40] | Whatever. | 什么都行。 |
[27:43] | – Cloth. – Okay. Here we go. | – 布的吧。 – 好的,来贴上。 |
[27:46] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉,抱歉,抱歉。 |
[27:49] | These are ones. This is a two. We are four, five, six. | 这几个是1,这个是2, 还有4、5、6。 |
[27:54] | Do you have any red markers? | 你有红色记号笔吗? |
[27:57] | Okay. Why are these three ones? | 好吧,为什么这三个是1? |
[28:01] | – This is a six. Five. – Hugh and Lee. | – 这是个6,5。 – 休和李。 |
[28:04] | Two. 2。 | |
[28:07] | Four. 4。 | |
[28:09] | And that’s the same picture. | 那是同一张照片。 |
[28:11] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天哪。 |
[28:15] | Somebody cut that in half. | 有人把它一剪两半。 |
[28:21] | Where are these from? | 这些照片是哪儿来的? |
[28:23] | Could this be like numerology? | 这会不会是用数字算命? |
[28:26] | Like if you add up all the numbers… | 比如你把你名字和生日里的… |
[28:28] | in your name and the birthday… | …数字统统加起来…… |
[28:30] | Like life path numbers or something like that? | 像是命理的数字 或诸如此类的? |
[28:32] | If that’s the case, then they’re just crazy and it doesn’t matter anyway. | 如果真是这样,那他们肯定疯了, 反正跟我们没关系。 |
[28:35] | So, what do all the ones have in common? | 那么这些1有什么共同点呢? |
[28:37] | – Um, we have Lee… – Date of birth? | – 唔,李是1…… – 生日? |
[28:40] | – Oldest to youngest? – There’s no three? | – 年龄从大到小? – 其中没有3? |
[28:42] | – There’s no three. – There’s no three. | – 没有3。 – 没有3。 |
[28:44] | Is there someone… Is there someone that would want to be… | 是不是有人… 是不是有人会想… |
[28:48] | doing this to us? | …对我们做这事? |
[28:50] | Is there someone that is on someone’s bad side? | 是不是有人是某个人的对头? |
[28:53] | – What? – This was taken tonight. | – 什么? – 这是今晚拍的。 |
[28:56] | What? How do you know that? | 什么?你怎么知道的? |
[28:59] | I bought this sweater today, so that’s from tonight. | 这件运动衫是我今天才买的, 所以那是今晚拍的。 |
[29:05] | Has anyone taken a picture of you tonight? | 今晚有人给你拍过照片吗? |
[29:08] | Someone took a picture of you when you were looking at the box. | 在你看这个盒子的时候 有人给你拍了一张照片。 |
[29:11] | You were looking into the lens. | 你在盯着相机镜头看。 |
[29:13] | But then it was already in the box. | 但之后它已经在盒子里了。 |
[29:15] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[29:18] | I can’t tell what that is. | 我不知道那是什么。 |
[29:20] | There’s dots on the wall and there’s a lampshade. | 上面有墙上的斑点, 还有个灯罩。 |
[29:22] | None of the others are from tonight. Right? | 其他照片都不是今晚拍的,对吗? |
[29:24] | No. This our picture. This is from last fall. | 是的。这是我们的照片, 是去年秋天照的。 |
[29:27] | – This picture of Amir was taken over here. – How do you know that? | – 阿米尔的这张照片就是在这儿拍的。 – 你怎么知道? |
[29:29] | – He’s standing in front of this drum. – Guys, hang on. | – 他就站在这个鼓前面。 – 各位,等一下。 |
[29:31] | I can’t figure out what this is. | 我想不出这是怎么回事。 |
[29:33] | It’s taken from the door? | 是从门那儿拍的? |
[29:35] | So, from behind the curtain? | 所以是从门帘后拍的? |
[29:36] | It’s taken from over there. | 从那儿往这儿拍。 |
[29:38] | Wait. When someone knocked on the door, were you there? | 等等,刚才有人敲门时, 你在那儿吗? |
[29:40] | You were gone. | 你人不在。 |
[29:42] | But you’re looking right at the camera. | 但是你直接看着相机。 |
[29:46] | So, it would be from that door, then. Right? | 所以,它是从门那儿拍的,对吗? |
[29:50] | You don’t remember… I mean, | 你都不记得…我是说, |
[29:52] | this is you, man. This is you. | 这是你啊,老兄,这是你自己。 |
[29:55] | Guys, this isn’t going to solve anything. | 伙计们,这样解决不了问题。 |
[29:58] | What’re you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[30:00] | – I need a drink. – I need something. | – 我需要喝一杯。 – 我需要喝点什么。 |
[30:02] | The… The pictures? | 照…照片? |
[30:04] | All right. Me too. | 好吧,我也要。 |
[30:13] | It looks like my handwriting, babe. | 这看上去像我的笔迹,宝贝。 |
[30:16] | Look at this. | 你看这个。 |
[30:23] | It looks like I wrote this. | 这像是我写的。 |
[30:25] | Okay, relax. | 好吧,放松。 |
[30:26] | You’re starting to freak me out. | 你开始吓着我了。 |
[30:29] | That’s your handwriting. | 那是你的手书。 |
[30:35] | What is going on? | 这怎么回事? |
[30:41] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我感觉我快要疯了。 |
[30:50] | I can’t stop thinking about the fact that you… | 我禁不住在想 刚才你讲的那个… |
[30:52] | brought up a story you shared with Laurie. | …和劳瑞在一起时的故事。 |
[30:58] | Of all the stories that you could’ve… | 你有那么多故事可以讲… |
[31:02] | All the experiences that we’ve shared, | 那么多我们一起经历的事, |
[31:04] | you brought up a story about her? | 可你偏偏要讲她的故事? |
[31:05] | – I am so sorry. – In front of everyone. | – 我很抱歉。 – 当着所有人面。 |
[31:08] | It’s a crazy story. We don’t have stories like that. | 那是个疯狂的故事, 我们没有那样的故事。 |
[31:11] | Oh, they’re not crazy enough for you. | 噢,我们的故事对你来说不够疯狂。 |
[31:13] | – Baby, it’s a good thing. – Oh, God. | – 宝贝,那是好事。 – 噢,天哪。 |
[31:15] | I don’t need crazy stories like that anymore. | 我不再需要有那样疯狂的故事。 |
[31:17] | All right. Hey, um, fuck this. Let’s just… Let’s go. | 好了。嘿,呃…去他妈的。 让我们…我们走吧。 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna go over there and, theoretically, | 我要到那儿去,从理论上说, |
[31:23] | let’s go see if our theoretical selves are there. | 让我们去看看理论上的 我们自己是否真在那儿。 |
[31:25] | – No, no, no. – I’m going. | – 不,不,不。 – 我要去了。 |
[31:27] | – I’m in. – There’s some weird stuff happening here. | – 我也要去。 – 这里发生了诡异的事。 |
[31:30] | I think we should… | 我认为我们应该…… |
[31:32] | – I think we should evaluate… – Please, can we… | – 我认为我们应该判断…… – 拜托,我们能不能…… |
[31:33] | – I just evaluated and I’m going. – Can we stay here? | – 我已经判断过了所以我要去。 – 我们能不能就呆在这儿? |
[31:35] | – If there’s another me, I want to see me. – No. No way. | – 如果存在另一个我,我想去看看我。 – 不,不可能。 |
[31:38] | – No, no. – Let’s go. | – 不,不。 – 我们走。 |
[31:39] | – Look. – I’m over this. | – 你看。 – 我受够了。 |
[31:41] | I’m getting sick of talking about it. | 我越来越讨厌只在这儿谈来谈去, |
[31:43] | I’m getting sick of writing about it. | 我越来越讨厌只在这儿写来写去。 |
[31:44] | – The same fucking paper, the pictures… – Wait. | – 他妈的一样的便条、这些照片…… – 等一下。 |
[31:47] | There’s nobody trying to hurt us. | 没人想要伤害我们。 |
[31:49] | We go find out what the hell is going on. | 我们去找出这究竟是怎么回事。 |
[31:51] | What about you? You were the one who wanted to go. | 你怎么说?先前是你想过去的。 |
[31:54] | That’s when I thought they might have a phone. | 那是因为我以为他们可能有电话。 |
[31:57] | – Four glowsticks. – Can we please keep two guys here? | – 拿四根荧光棒。 – 能不能留下两个男人? |
[32:01] | – Two guys staying here? Please? – I’m staying, I’m staying. | – 两个男人留在这里?拜托? – 我留下,我留下。 |
[32:04] | Are you going? Amir, please. | 你也要去吗?阿米尔,求你了。 |
[32:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧。 |
[32:08] | So, what? We’re splitting up again? | 怎么?我们又要分开吗? |
[32:09] | No. We’re not splitting up. | 不,我们没有分开, |
[32:11] | – We’re just gonna go in two different groups. – Oh. Okay. | – 我们只是分成了两个组。 – 噢,好啊。 |
[32:14] | Sticks, sticks, sticks. | 荧光棒,荧光棒,荧光棒。 |
[32:16] | Do we need a towel on it? | 需要裹个毛巾在上面吗? |
[32:17] | I’m coming. Wait. | 我来了,等一等。 |
[32:20] | Chill for a second. I’m coming. | 别那么急啊,我来了。 |
[32:22] | – Why? – Because I want to go. | – 怎么? – 因为我也想去。 |
[32:24] | I’m going with Kevin. | 我要和凯文一起去。 |
[32:29] | – Give us 20 minutes. – All right. | – 给我们20分钟。 – 好的。 |
[32:32] | – And then what? – Are we taking the bat? | – 那然后呢? – 要带上棒球棒吗? |
[32:34] | – No. We’ll be fine. – You will be fine. It’s gonna be all right. | – 不,我们会没事的。 – 你们会没事的,一切都会好的。 |
[32:37] | We’ll find out what’s going on. | 我们去看看究竟怎么回事。 |
[32:48] | No cars. No people. There’s nothing. | 没有车子,没有人。 什么都没有。 |
[33:11] | Guys, look. | 各位,你们看。 |
[33:14] | That’s my house. | 那是我家房子。 |
[33:17] | – Mike. – This is my house. | – 迈克。 – 这是我家房子。 |
[33:23] | Mike, this isn’t right. | 迈克,这样不好。 |
[33:25] | Mike, this is not your house. | 迈克,这不是你家房子。 |
[33:27] | Mike. | 迈克。 |
[33:31] | – My house. – This is not your house, Mike. | – 是我的房子。 – 这不是你的房子,迈克。 |
[33:34] | Mike. This is not your house. | 迈克,这不是你家的房子。 |
[33:37] | What is he doing? Kevin. | 他想干嘛?凯文。 |
[33:42] | I see… I see Lee. Guys. | 我看见…我看见李了,各位。 |
[33:46] | – We have to go. – Let’s get out of here now. | – 我们得走了。 – 我们赶紧离开这里。 |
[33:50] | Mike, we need to get the hell out of here. | 迈克,我们得赶紧 他妈的离开这里。 |
[33:52] | Someone’s coming. | 有人过来了。 |
[33:54] | Someone’s coming. Go. Just go. | 有人来了。走,快走。 |
[34:41] | That’s just nuts. | 这太荒唐了。 |
[34:45] | So, you saw four figures, same as you? | 这么说你们看见了四个人, 和你们一样? |
[34:48] | Except they had red glowsticks. | 除了他们拿的是红荧光棒。 |
[34:51] | Who had red glowsticks? | 谁拿着红荧光棒? |
[34:53] | They had the red glowsticks. | 他们拿着红荧光棒。 |
[34:54] | We had the blue glowsticks. That was the only difference. | 我们拿着蓝荧光棒。 这是唯一的区别。 |
[34:57] | So, they must’ve opened the red box when the lights went out. | 所以在停电的时候, 他们一定打开了红色的箱子。 |
[35:00] | – And you didn’t say anything to them? – Would you? | – 你们没跟他们说任何话吗? – 要是你你会吗? |
[35:03] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不,我不会。 |
[35:04] | I think I would’ve thought I was going to die, or something. | 我觉得我一定会以为 自己要死过去了。 |
[35:07] | Okay, okay. So, that’s it? | 行了,行了。所以,就这些了? |
[35:09] | Well, that and there’s this weird zone… | 唔,除了这些还有一处 很诡异的地带…… |
[35:12] | that’s even darker than the rest of it all. | 那儿比别的任何地方都黑。 |
[35:14] | We went through that. | 我们经过过那里。 |
[35:16] | We went through that when we went down there. | 我们去那儿的时候 也经过过那里。 |
[35:18] | We need to find out what’s going on. | 我们需要搞清这是怎么回事。 |
[35:20] | – The Internet’s down. We don’t have… – We can’t just sit here. | – 因特网上不了,我们没有…… – 我们不能只是干坐着。 |
[35:22] | What else? Do you guys have any… | 还有别的什么吗? 你们有没有任何…… |
[35:25] | Do you have books? | 你有书吗? |
[35:27] | Books on what? Books on comets? | 什么样的书?讲彗星的书? |
[35:28] | Comets, gravity, black holes… | 什么都行,彗星、引力、黑洞…… |
[35:30] | Yeah, I’ve got Shakespeare, some Henry Miller and some screenplays. | 是啊,我有莎士比亚、 几本亨利・米勒和一些剧本。 |
[35:33] | Dude, I’m a fucking actor. | 老哥,我他妈的是演员。 |
[35:35] | Anything about quantum physics? | 有量子物理的吗? |
[35:37] | Yeah, that’s right up my alley. | 是啊,那是我的拿手好戏。 |
[35:40] | Some actors read. | 有的演员什么都读。 |
[35:42] | Your brother left a book at our house and… | 你弟弟把一本书落在我们家了…… |
[35:45] | What? | 什么? |
[35:47] | I put it in an envelope to mail, | 我把它放进信封里要寄给他, |
[35:48] | but I-I put it in your car. | 但我…我放在你车的后座上了。 |
[35:50] | – And it’s about? – I don’t know what it’s about. | – 关于什么的? – 我不知道那书关于什么。 |
[35:52] | – Comets? – It’s just one of his books. | – 彗星吗? – 那只是他的一本书。 |
[35:54] | It’s always about stuff like that. | 他的书都是那一类的。 |
[35:56] | Yeah, I will… I will go get the book I don’t know about. | 是啊,我要…我要去取 这本我不知道的书。 |
[35:59] | – Can somebody go with him? – Could you bring the bat? | – 有谁能陪他一起去吗? – 你是不是带上球棒? |
[36:02] | – Yeah. – Yes. That’s a good idea. | – 好的。 – 是啊,这是个好主意。 |
[36:04] | Please be careful, babe. | 请多加小心,宝贝。 |
[36:07] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[36:09] | Should we wake up Lee? | 我们该叫醒李了吗? |
[36:11] | How could she go to sleep in the middle of all this? | 在这样的情境中 她怎么能睡得着的? |
[36:15] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起。对不起,宝贝。 |
[36:19] | Jesus. Calm down, everybody. | 天哪,镇静,各位。 |
[36:21] | Oh, baby. | 噢,宝贝。 |
[36:23] | I was gonna mail it back to him. | 我本打算寄还给他的。 |
[36:30] | What is it? | 是什么书? |
[36:32] | “Gravitation: An Introduction To Current Research.” | 《引力:研究现状介绍》。 |
[36:36] | That’s not gonna apply. | 好像没什么用。 |
[36:37] | So, is his brother like a scientist, or something? | 这么说,他弟弟是科学家还是什么人? |
[36:40] | He’s just a really trippy guy. | 他真的是个怪家伙。 |
[36:42] | He’s really, really smart, a real egghead. | 他真的真的很聪明, 真正的学者。 |
[36:43] | But it’s hard to… It’s like he thinks out loud. | 但是很难…… 好像他总是在那儿思考。 |
[36:47] | – He’s a teacher at U.C.S.D. – What do you got, Hugh? | – 他是加大圣迭戈分校的老师。 – 你看出什么了,休? |
[36:50] | This is… | 这是…… |
[36:52] | These are Brian’s notes from his lesson plan for his class. | 这些是布赖恩讲课用的 课堂提纲笔记。 |
[36:56] | “Decoherence and Schroedinger’s Cat.” He talked about this. | “退相干以及薛定谔之猫”, 他谈起过这个。 |
[37:00] | – Do you guys know what Schroedinger’s cat is? – I’m allergic. | – 你们都知道什么是薛定谔之猫吗? – 我猫过敏。 |
[37:04] | So, it’s a, um… It’s a thought experiment. | 这是个,呃… 这是个思想实验。 |
[37:07] | There’s a… There’s a cat in a box… | 有一只…有一只处在盒子里的猫, |
[37:09] | that has, like, a 50/50 chance of living… | 它有一半对一半的存活几率, |
[37:12] | because there’s a vial of poison… | 因为有一小瓶毒药… |
[37:13] | that’s also in the box. | …也在这个盒子里。 |
[37:15] | So, regular physics would say that it’s one or the other. | 所以常规的物理学 会告诉我们非此即彼―― |
[37:19] | That the cat is either alive or dead. | 猫要么活着要么死了。 |
[37:20] | But Brian would argue that quantum physics says… | 但布赖恩会说 量子物理告诉我们… |
[37:23] | that both realities exist simultaneously. | …这两种现实同时存在。 |
[37:26] | It’s only when you open the box that they collapse… | 只有当你打开这个盒子时, 这两种现实才会坍缩到… |
[37:29] | into a single event. Right? | …单一的事件。明白吗? |
[37:32] | So, listen to this. This is what he’s written. | 所以,听听这个, 他是这么写的: |
[37:35] | “There is another theory: | “还存在另一种理论: |
[37:36] | that two states continue to exist… | “两种状态继续存在, |
[37:38] | separate and decoherent from each other, | “但彼此之间相互分离互不相干, |
[37:41] | each creating a new branch of reality… | “基于这两种结果,每一种… |
[37:43] | based on the two outcomes. | “…都创造出一支新的现实。 |
[37:45] | Quantum decoherence ensures that the different outcomes… | “量子退相干保证了 这两种不同的结果… |
[37:48] | have no interaction with each other.” | “…不会再有任何的相互作用。” |
[37:51] | – Hold on. – Well, that explains it. | – 等一下。 – 是啊,这下可以解释了。 |
[37:53] | So we’re in the box. We’re the cat. | 所以我们就处在盒子里。 我们就是那猫。 |
[37:58] | We’re both alive and dead. | 我们既活着又死了。 |
[38:01] | So, there are… There are two separate realities, and… | 所以,存在…存在 两个分离的现实…… |
[38:06] | presumably until the comet passes. | 大概直到彗星经过。 |
[38:09] | – Until the comet passes? – Okay. | – 直到彗星经过? – 好吧。 |
[38:11] | Or decoherence is maintained and those two separate realities… | 或者退相干一直持续着, 这两个分离的现实… |
[38:15] | will remain separate once the comet passes. | …在彗星经过时将保持分离。 |
[38:17] | Everybody will be fine. | 大家将平安无事。 |
[38:18] | Decoherence keeps us separate. | 退相干使我们保持分离。 |
[38:20] | Right. | 是的。 |
[38:21] | Why are the other us contacting us then in this way? | 那为什么另外的我们 要以这种方式和我们接触? |
[38:25] | They didn’t want to. | 他们没想接触。 |
[38:27] | Who got the pictures? Who… The numbers? | 谁弄的这些照片? 谁…还有这些数字? |
[38:30] | We started it when we went to find a house with lights. | 是我们开的头,因为我们 去找那所亮着灯的房子。 |
[38:33] | Yeah, maybe they didn’t mean the box for us. | 是啊,也许这盒子 不是留给我们的。 |
[38:35] | The box isn’t for us. | 这盒子不是给我们的。 |
[38:38] | What if we’ve already interacted with ourselves? | 要是我们已经和我们自己 有过相互作用了会怎么样? |
[38:42] | So, we’re collapsing on ourselves right now. | 那么我们现在就会 坍缩到我们自己身上了。 |
[38:45] | Not if we stay separate from each other. | 但如果我们还是保持 彼此分离的话就不会。 |
[38:47] | It’s already too late. We’ve already been there. | 现在已经太晚了, 我们已经去过那里。 |
[38:50] | Do you remember that movie Sliding Doors? | 你们还记得那部电影吗,《滑动门》? 【又译作《双面情人》(1998)】 |
[38:53] | Where just a fraction of a second… | 里面讲在几分之一秒之内, |
[38:56] | there could be two realities? | 就可以有两个现实? |
[38:58] | In one, she runs and tries to get on the subway and she can’t. | 其中一个,她跑着想上 那班地铁,但没上去。 |
[39:01] | She gets her hand stuck in the door. | 她把手卡在车门上。 |
[39:03] | In the other one, she gets through and there’s two… | 在另一个中,她上了车, 所以存在两个分叉的现实…… |
[39:04] | If we’re collapsing right now, I’m gonna collapse on them. | 如果我们现在就坍缩, 我希望坍缩到他们身上。 |
[39:07] | I’m not gonna wait for them to collapse on us. | 我可不愿意等他们过来 坍缩到我们身上。 |
[39:09] | Whoa, whoa, Mike. | 喔哦,喔哦,迈克。 |
[39:11] | I’ll go over there and I’ll just kill ’em. | 我要到那边去, 我要去杀了他们。 |
[39:13] | – What? – Half-kidding. | – 什么? – 我没太开玩笑。 |
[39:15] | – Mike, let’s just… – I love my fucking life. | – 迈克,让我们…… – 我喜欢我他妈的生活。 |
[39:17] | Let’s be smart first before we do anything stupid, | 在做出任何蠢事之前 让我们先变得聪明一点, |
[39:20] | and let’s stick with that we do know. | 让我们坚持我们确切了解的事。 |
[39:21] | And what’s smart? Just sitting here? Doing nothing? | 什么是聪明?就坐在这儿? 什么都不做? |
[39:24] | What we do know is that we took this box. Right? | 我们确切了解的是 我们拿了这盒子,对吗? |
[39:26] | So, our first act should be to return it. Yes? | 所以我们首先要做的 应该是将它归还,对吗? |
[39:28] | Fuck that. No. We’re not returning that box. | 去它的吧!不,我们 才不归还那盒子呢。 |
[39:30] | I don’t trust that house. That stays here. | 我不相信那所房子, 盒子必须留下。 |
[39:32] | – Wait, wait, wait. – What’s got you so freaked out? | – 等等,等等。 – 什么让你那么害怕? |
[39:35] | – Stupid, stupid question. – You’re right. | – 愚蠢,愚蠢的问题。 – 是啊,没错。 |
[39:38] | We’re not at war with the house down the street. | 我们没和街那头的 那所房子开战。 |
[39:40] | They might literally be the same people as us. | 他们可能是和我们 完全一模一样的人。 |
[39:43] | Mike’s saying come over here and let’s kill us. | 迈克说要到这儿来 杀掉我们自己,去他妈的! |
[39:46] | That’s right. If you do it first, you know who you’re gonna fight? | 没错,如果你先下手, 你知道你会和谁打吗? |
[39:50] | – Mike. – You. | – 迈克。 – 你。 |
[39:52] | You’re gonna run into you. | 你会撞见你自己。 |
[39:55] | Who’s gonna win that? | 谁会赢呢? |
[39:58] | Who did you see in the window when you went there? | 你去那里时在窗子里看见谁了? |
[40:01] | – Did you see yourself? – I did not see myself. | – 你看见你自己了吗? – 我没看见我自己。 |
[40:03] | – I told you who I saw. – Okay, okay. | – 我告诉过你我看见谁了。 – 好吧,好吧。 |
[40:04] | But what if, in that over there, that house, what if I’m drinking? | 但要是在那边,在那所房子里 我在烂饮会怎么样? |
[40:09] | I mean, just think about that for a sec. | 我是说可以考虑这种可能性吧。 |
[40:14] | That’s a fucked-up Michael. | 那个迈克就是个废物。 |
[40:16] | Oh, God. | 噢,天哪。 |
[40:18] | I’m not gonna wait for a fucking drunk Mike… | 我可不愿等他妈的 一个醉醺醺的迈克… |
[40:20] | to come over here and kill me. | …过来把我杀了。 |
[40:21] | And kill you and kill you and kill you. | 然后杀了你、杀了你、杀了你。 |
[40:27] | I’m not waiting for that. | 我不会等到那一步。 |
[40:30] | Wait, wait, wait a minute. | 等等,等等,等一下。 |
[40:32] | Who did you see when you were there? | 你在那儿都看见谁了? |
[40:34] | I saw Amir, I saw Hugh, and I saw Lee. | 我看见阿米尔,我看见休,还看见李。 |
[40:39] | Okay. Lee’s not here right now. | 好吧,李现在不在这里。 |
[40:41] | – She’s taking a nap. – What do you mean, she’s taking a nap? | – 她在小睡。 – 什么意思,她在小睡? |
[40:43] | – So, it’s different, then. – Something’s off. It’s not the same. | – 所以说有不一样。 – 有对不上的,不完全一模一样。 |
[40:46] | In this reality, Lee’s napping. | 在这个现实,李在小睡; |
[40:48] | Maybe in that reality, you’re napping? | 也许在那个现实,你在小睡? |
[40:51] | So, that’s why Mike didn’t see her. | 所以迈克才没看见她。 |
[40:52] | Right, and if Beth is napping in that reality… | 是的,如果在那个现实里 贝思在小睡, |
[40:57] | they don’t have the book. | 那么他们就没有这本书。 |
[40:58] | – They don’t. – Right. | – 他们没有。 – 是啊。 |
[41:00] | The other house doesn’t have the book. | 那所房子里没有这本书。 |
[41:02] | And if they don’t have the book, | 如果他们没有这本书, |
[41:03] | they’re not having this conversation right now. | 那么他们也不会有 现在我们这样的对话。 |
[41:07] | So, then if we get the book from the car… | 所以如果我们从 他们的车里拿到这书, |
[41:10] | then we can avoid all this. | 那我们就可以避免所有这一切了。 |
[41:12] | Take it? Take their book? | 拿书?拿他们的书? |
[41:13] | It’s a possibility. | 有这种可能性。 |
[41:16] | – Hugh, give me your keys. – No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | – 休,把你车钥匙给我。 – 不,不,不。等等,等等。 |
[41:19] | We’re not supposed to mess with any of this. | 我们不应该瞎搅合这样的事。 |
[41:22] | Why would we even risk this? | 为什么我们要冒这样的风险? |
[41:24] | – He’s talking about going over and fighting them. – But why make it worse? | – 他一直在说要过去和他们开战。 – 为什么把情况变得更糟? |
[41:26] | Because then I don’t have to go over there and kill them. | 因为这样我就不必 去到那里把他们杀了。 |
[41:28] | Just give me the keys. | 快把钥匙给我。 |
[41:30] | No. I don’t think that we should do anything. | 不,我不认为我们应该做任何事。 |
[41:33] | And you are not taking my keys. | 我不会给你我的钥匙。 |
[41:42] | Where you going, Mike? | 你要去哪儿,迈克? |
[41:45] | How do we know it’s exactly us? | 我们怎么知道那就是我们? |
[41:47] | What if it’s just externals? What if… | 如果只是外表一样呢?如果…… |
[41:50] | – The dark side of us. – Yeah. | – 我们黑暗的一面。 – 是啊。 |
[41:52] | – It’s us, you guys. – You mean, the not friendly versions? | – 那是我们,各位。 – 你是说,我们的非友善版本? |
[41:55] | Well, if it’s us, then this could be… Is it a good thing? | 好吧,如果那是我们, 那么这可能…这是好事情吗? |
[41:59] | It sounds like it would be a way to reach… | 听上去像是有了条达到更高… |
[42:02] | – higher consciousness, if we want to… – Like an acceptance of ourselves? | – …意识层面的途径,如果我们想…… – 譬如接受我们自己? |
[42:05] | Well, yeah. We always talk about meeting ourselves and finding ourselves, | 噢,是啊,我们总是谈论 面对自己和发现自己, |
[42:08] | and here we have an opportunity… | 现在我们有了一个切切实实地… |
[42:10] | to actually physically find ourselves. | …从根本上发现自己的机会。 |
[42:12] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 那真是压力巨大。 |
[42:14] | – Look who’s joined us. – Hi, everybody. | – 看谁又加入我们了。 – 嗨,各位。 |
[42:17] | – How are you, honey? – Okay. | – 你好吗,亲爱的? – 不错。 |
[42:19] | Welcome back to your own dinner party. | 欢迎回来你自己的晚餐会。 |
[42:21] | Yeah. How’s my dinner party going? | 是啊,我的晚餐会进行得如何? |
[42:23] | – Super missed you. – It’s going. | – 超级想你。 – 还在进行。 |
[42:26] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意。 |
[42:28] | I have an idea that will prevent them… | 我有个主意可以阻止他们… |
[42:29] | from getting the book from the car. | …从车里拿到这本书。 |
[42:31] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么呢,哥们? |
[42:33] | I’m gonna go to that house, and I’m gonna blackmail myself. | 我要到那所房子去, 我要去敲诈我自己。 |
[42:36] | I’m gonna leave a note to keep Mike… | 我要留下一张便条阻止那个迈克… |
[42:38] | from having them go to the car to get that book. | …让他们到车里 去取那本书的行为。 |
[42:40] | What do you mean, a blackmail note? | 你什么意思,一张敲诈便条? |
[42:41] | Something I know that I don’t want revealed. | 某件我自己知道 但不想让人知道的事。 |
[42:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[42:45] | The thing with Beth. | 我和贝思的事。 |
[42:47] | The thing with Beth? | 你和贝思的事? |
[42:48] | I thought you and Hugh worked that out years ago. | 我还以为你和休之间 几年前就解决了呢。 |
[42:51] | This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最糟糕的主意。 |
[42:53] | It’s amazing, ’cause it would work on me. | 那样很奇妙, 因为那会逼我就范。 |
[42:55] | – Going over there… – It’s the same person. | – 到那儿去…… – 那是同一个人。 |
[42:57] | We don’t… You don’t know that. | 我们不知…你不能确定。 |
[42:59] | – This will pass. – It’s brilliant. | – 这一切会过去的。 – 这主意太棒了。 |
[43:01] | – No. It is not brilliant. – It’s brilliant. | – 不,这主意一点也不棒。 – 这主意很棒。 |
[43:02] | Dude, no. I know this look in your eye. | 老兄,不,我知道你眼神的意思。 |
[43:05] | Mike, no. | 迈克,别。 |
[43:07] | Why would he even say that? | 他为什么要那么说? |
[43:09] | Divergence. Otherwise, it’s just the same people. | 分叉。不然的话, 就是完全一样的人。 |
[43:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[43:12] | And if it’s the same people, | 如果那是一样的人, |
[43:13] | then why not just leave each other alone? | 那为什么不彼此井水不犯河水呢? |
[43:15] | That’s what I would want me to do. | 那也正是我要求我自己做到的。 |
[43:18] | That might be the best thing to do. | 那也许是最该做的事。 |
[43:19] | – Right? – You doing okay? | – 对吗? – 你还好吗? |
[43:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好,还好。 |
[43:22] | I don’t know if I’m woozy from the drops or if it’s like… | 我不知道是因为药滴 导致我晕乎乎的还是因为…… |
[43:27] | – What drops? – What drops? | – 什么药滴? – 什么药滴? |
[43:28] | – Um… – Did you give her… | – 唔…… – 是你给她的……? |
[43:31] | Yeah, well. She wanted to take… | 是的,可… 她想要尝…是我。 |
[43:34] | I just felt so weird before. | 之前我只是感到太怪异了。 |
[43:36] | – It’s this stuff I brought, this rescue remedy. – What is it? | – 就是我带来的那玩意,拯救治剂。 – 那是什么? |
[43:40] | It’s got echinacea, golden seal, passion flower and a little ketamine. | 就是些松果菊、金印草、 西番莲和一点开他敏。 |
[43:46] | I swear to God. | 我向老天发誓。 |
[43:48] | – Ketamine? – A little ketamine? | – 开他敏? – 一点开他敏? |
[43:49] | – It’s not like you’re going to go into this… – Beth. | – 那东西不太可能把你变得…… – 贝思。 |
[43:52] | – What? – I’m so sorry if I’m wrong here… | – 什么? – 如果我说错了或者我说了… |
[43:56] | and I’m saying something incredibly inappropriate. | …什么特别不恰当的话, 那么我很抱歉。 |
[43:59] | What? | 你要说什么? |
[44:02] | Did you put any of that in the food? | 你有没有把那东西放在食物里? |
[44:05] | – Yes. That would explain a lot. – Lee asked me for some. | – 是啊,这样好多事就解释通了。 – 李问我要了点。 |
[44:08] | Oh, come on, Amir. | 噢,拜托,阿米尔。 |
[44:09] | Are you serious? | 你当真这样想? |
[44:11] | I had to ask. | 我必须问一下。 |
[44:13] | She asked to take some and I gave her some. | 她问我要了点, 所以我给她了点。 |
[44:15] | When we did the mushrooms years ago, | 几年前我们吃迷幻蘑菇, |
[44:18] | we talked about it, and I put them in the spaghetti sauce. | 是事先说好后,我才把它们 放到意大利面酱里的。 |
[44:22] | That was a group decision. | 那是集体的决定。 |
[44:24] | I know we agreed, but I had to ask because… | 我知道我们都同意了, 但是我不得不问,因为…… |
[44:26] | You think that I would just put drugs in your food? | 你认为我会直接把药 放到你们食物里? |
[44:29] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天哪! |
[44:30] | Okay. I’ll show you. | 好吧,我给你看。 |
[44:32] | On top of all this, you think I’d drug you? | 别的先不说, 你认为我会给你们下毒? |
[44:34] | – I’ll show you. – Let’s just see how much is in there. | – 我拿给你们看。 – 让我们看看还剩多少。 |
[44:36] | This is the vial I brought. | 这就是我带来的小瓶。 |
[44:39] | Yeah, and a quarter of it is gone. | 是啊,少了四分之一。 |
[44:41] | But that’s… She’s had a couple of drops out of it. | 但那…她从瓶里取了好几滴。 |
[44:44] | – That’s it. – This is, like, high-grade pharmaceutical… | – 就这样。 – 这应该是高级别的配方药吧… |
[44:46] | – It is watered down. – You can’t. | – 兑过水的。 – 你不能。 |
[44:48] | You opened it up and watered it down? | 你打开瓶子兑的水? |
[44:50] | Okay, but if you took enough of it, | 好吧,但如果你用得足够多, |
[44:52] | isn’t it true that you would have hallucinations? | 还是会产生幻觉, 这是事实吧? |
[44:53] | You would have to have a massive dose. | 那你得用很大剂量才行, |
[44:55] | You would have to take the entire bottle. | 你得把整个那一瓶服了。 |
[44:57] | Okay. Fine. But is it true? | 好吧,行。但这是事实? |
[45:00] | – Yes. – Okay. And is it also true… | – 是的…… – 好的。另外它还会… |
[45:02] | that one of the other effects can be paranoia? | …使人疑神疑鬼, 这也是事实之一? |
[45:05] | Yes, but you… | 是的,但是你… |
[45:07] | – Again, you would have to have all of it. – The whole bottle. | – 再说一遍,你得全部用掉。 – 整个一瓶。 |
[45:09] | – The whole bottle. – And it would never… | – 整个一瓶。 – 那绝不可能…… |
[45:11] | Even if all of us took a bottle each, | 即使我们每个人都各喝掉一瓶, |
[45:14] | it would never create a mass hallucination. | 也绝不可能产生集体幻觉。 |
[45:16] | – I’m not a criminal. – It would be a nice conclusion right now. | – 我不是罪犯! – 那样的结论比较容易接受。 |
[45:20] | Wouldn’t this be great if we were hallucinating? | 说我们产生了幻觉, 这样不是很安心吗? |
[45:22] | – Well, it’s not the explanation. – Fine. | – 但不是这样解释的。 – 好吧。 |
[45:25] | – I believe you. – I asked for it. – This is the bottle. | – 我相信你。 - 是我要喝的。 – 就是这瓶子。 |
[45:28] | – She asked for it. I gave her some. – Okay. | – 她问我要,我给了她一点。 – 好吧。 |
[45:31] | I-I did not drug your food. | 我…我没有给你们的食物下毒。 |
[45:33] | – I did not drug your food. – I… | – 我没有给你的食物下毒! – 我…… |
[45:35] | – Get it? – Lay off, okay? | – 懂了吗? – 别激动,好吗? |
[45:37] | I swear to God. | 天哪。 |
[45:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[45:45] | Hey, where’d you get this? This is so cute. | 嘿,这你从哪儿弄来的? 太可爱了。 |
[45:48] | Oh, I got it at, Galaxy. That thrift store. | 噢,我是在“星系”买的, 就是那家二手商店。 |
[45:50] | Oh, I love that place. | 噢,我喜欢那地方。 |
[45:51] | – That’s great. – They have such cute stuff. | – 太棒了。 – 他们有这样可爱的东西。 |
[45:53] | I just… I need a drink. | 我想…我需要喝一杯。 |
[45:56] | Yeah. | 是啊。 |
[45:57] | Okay. | 好。 |
[46:00] | I just want to wake up and start again, you know? | 要是能醒过来重新 来一遍就好了,你知道? |
[46:19] | Blue. | 蓝色。 |
[46:22] | It’s not even cracked. | 红的都没打开过。 |
[46:24] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么做? |
[46:26] | We have to get the fuck out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里。 |
[46:28] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[46:30] | – Okay. Let’s take… – Take the book. | – 好的,我们拿上…… – 拿上这本书。 |
[46:32] | – Take the book. – Do we take the box? | – 拿上这本书。 – 要拿上这盒子吗? |
[46:33] | – Take the box. This is what they… – Take it. | – 拿上这盒子,这是他们…… – 拿着。 |
[46:36] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿,你好吗? |
[46:40] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了? |
[46:43] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯。 |
[46:44] | Hey. What… Where’d you go? | 嘿,那什么…你去哪儿了? |
[46:48] | I went to the house, dude. | 我去那所房子了,哥们。 |
[46:50] | – I told you. – What happened? | – 我告诉过你。 – 发生什么事了? |
[46:53] | I just dropped the letter off. | 我只是去投了那封信。 |
[46:55] | I saw the book. | 我看到那书了。 |
[46:59] | I was gonna… I was gonna smash the window… | 我本来想…我本来想砸破车窗… |
[47:02] | and take the book. | …把书拿到。 |
[47:04] | I didn’t do that, though. I did not do that. | 但是我没那么做。 我没那么做。 |
[47:07] | I just dropped off the letter, and, um… | 我只是把信送到,然后,呃… |
[47:10] | then I was gonna wait, to see their reaction. | 然后我就等着, 想看看他们的反应。 |
[47:15] | But I fuckin’ freaked out. | 但是我越来越害怕,就回来了。 |
[47:17] | – You’ve been gone, like, five minutes. – Like 45 minutes, dude. | – 你好像只去了五分钟时间? – 有大概45分钟,老兄。 |
[47:20] | – No. No. – Bullshit. | – 不,不。 – 胡说。 |
[47:21] | You talked to me. You went in the kitchen. | 你和我说完话, 你走进了厨房。 |
[47:23] | You’ve been gone for five, maybe 10 tops. | 你去了5五分钟, 也许顶多10分钟。 |
[47:26] | You’re fuckin’ crazy. | 你他妈的疯了。 |
[47:30] | Oh, Mike. Mike, don’t do that. | 噢,迈克。迈克,别那么做。 |
[47:44] | – Oh, my God. – Mike, what was… | – 噢,我的天哪。 – 迈克,怎么…… |
[47:46] | Don’t do this. | 别那么做。 |
[47:47] | Mike, please? Why now? | 迈克,求你了?为什么现在? |
[47:50] | Why not now, honey? Why not now? | 为什么现在不喝,亲爱的? 为什么现在不喝? |
[47:55] | – Where are Hugh and… – We were in the kitchen. | – 休人呢……? – 我们去了厨房。 |
[47:57] | Where’s… | 人呢? |
[47:59] | – Where’s Hugh? – Where’s Amir? | – 休人呢? – 阿米尔人呢? |
[48:02] | More importantly, where’s the box? | 更重要的是,那盒子呢? |
[48:05] | Oh, my God. They took the box. | 噢,我的天哪,他们拿走了盒子。 |
[48:07] | Mike, where did they go? | 迈克,他们去哪儿了? |
[48:08] | – I have no clue where they went. – You gotta be kidding. | – 我不知道他们去哪儿了。 – 你没开玩笑吧。 |
[48:11] | You were in here. What happened? | 你就在这里,出什么事了? 我们都在厨房。 |
[48:13] | Where’s the book? Where’s the book? | 书在哪儿?书在哪儿? |
[48:17] | Why would they bring that to the other house? | 为什么他们要拿到 另一所房子里去? |
[48:19] | They said they wanted to take it back so they could make everything right. | 他们说他们想把盒子拿回去, 这样一切都会重回正轨。 |
[48:23] | They wanted to return it, so everything would be fine from the beginning, but… | 他们想还回去,这样一切 从一开始就正常了,但是…… |
[48:26] | – Why would they bring the book? – It’s the one thing that we wouldn’t… | – 那他们为什么要拿走那本书? – 这件东西我们不愿…… |
[48:29] | – They took everything we have. – Wait a minute. | – 他们拿走了我们所有东西。 – 等一下。 |
[48:33] | We have to go get them. | 我们必须去找他们。 |
[48:34] | Wait a minute. They were the first ones to leave, right? | 等一下。他们两个是 第一个离开的,对吗? |
[48:37] | And then they… They came back. They said they saw something. | 然后他们…他们回来了, 他们说他们看见了什么。 |
[48:39] | They’ve been acting weird ever since. | 自始至终他们都表现得怪怪的。 |
[48:41] | – What are you implying? – Oh, my God. | – 你想说什么? – 噢,我的天哪。 |
[48:46] | – No, that’s… Well, you guys left, too. – Think about it. | – 不,那…可你们几个也离开过。 – 好好想想吧。 |
[48:49] | I mean, everyone… You left, too. | 我是说,人人都…你也离开过! |
[48:51] | – Amir came back and got so quiet, – Come on. | – 阿米尔回来后变得很沉默, – 拜托! |
[48:52] | And then… and he didn’t… | 然后…然后他没…… |
[48:54] | – Amir was being totally weird. – I’ll bring ’em back. | – 阿米尔是一直相当古怪。 – 我去带他们回来。 |
[48:56] | – I’ll see what’s going on. – Baby, you’re not… | – 我要去看看是怎么回事。 – 宝贝,你不能… |
[48:58] | – You’re not going anywhere. – I’ll be back. | – 你哪儿也不能去。 – 我会回来的,马上回来。 |
[49:00] | I’m just gonna go bring them back… | 我只是去带他们回来… |
[49:01] | and find out what the hell’s going on. | 顺便搞清这他妈的怎么回事。 |
[49:03] | – No. You’re not leaving. – Baby, relax. What? | – 不,你不能离开! – 宝贝,放松点。怎么? |
[49:05] | – No. – It’s fine. I’ll be back. | – 不行! – 没事的,我会回来的。 |
[49:07] | I’m not gonna let you go. | 我不会放你走! |
[49:11] | It would be fucking crazy. | 这太他妈的扯了! |
[49:20] | Okay. So, what are we gonna do? | 好吧,那我们该怎么办? |
[49:21] | I mean, they’re out there, and I swear to God, I’m gonna have a heart attack. | 我是说,他们俩还在外面, 天哪,我都要发心脏病了。 |
[49:25] | – We’ve gotta do something. – Let’s have a drink. | – 我们得做点什么吧。 – 我们来喝一杯吧。 |
[49:27] | We don’t even know if that was them. | 我们甚至不知道那就是他们。 |
[49:28] | Would you quit saying that, please? | 能不能求你别这么说了? |
[49:30] | No, but if it wasn’t them, then Mike is right, | 可如果那不是他们, 那迈克是对的, |
[49:32] | and we can’t trust the other house. | 我们不能相信另外那所房子。 |
[49:34] | – We can’t trust ourselves. – That’s right. | – 我们不能相信我们自己。 – 没错。 |
[49:35] | – Jesus. – And our clues just left the house. | – 天哪。 – 我们的线索已经不在这房子里了。 |
[49:42] | No. Wait. | 不,等等。 |
[49:45] | The clues are still here. | 线索仍在这房子里。 |
[49:49] | If they had the pictures, then… | 如果他们有了那些照片,那么…… |
[49:51] | Mike, you took that picture of me and Kevin. Right? | 迈克,我和凯文的那张合影 是你给我们照的,对吗? |
[49:54] | Do you have it here? | 你这儿有吗? |
[49:57] | I-I can’t take this anymore. I can’t take it. | 我…我受不了这个。 我再也受不了了。 |
[50:00] | – Sweetheart… – Can you at least go look for it? | – 亲爱的…… – 你能不能去帮我找找看? |
[50:05] | I’m gonna look for another bottle of wine. | 我要去找找另一瓶酒看。 |
[50:24] | This is so stupid. | 这太可笑了。 |
[50:27] | Should I be keeping an eye on him? | 我要不要注意着点儿他? |
[50:29] | I feel like I don’t want to hover, and… | 我觉得我不想犹犹疑疑,可…… |
[50:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[50:37] | Just give it a minute, and then… | 先考虑一下,然后… |
[50:41] | go in and talk to him, I guess. | 进去和他谈谈,我想。 |
[50:46] | I don’t know who Mike is anymore. Not when he drinks. | 我不再认识迈克, 在他喝醉的时候。 |
[50:49] | Everything that’s gone wrong with us started when he started drinking. | 他开始酗酒之后, 我们的一切开始出现差错。 |
[50:52] | It’s why we had to leave L.A. | 这就是我们不得不 离开洛杉矶的原因, |
[50:53] | It’s why he doesn’t have a career. | 这也是他事业不顺的原因。 |
[50:56] | He’s just… I don’t know. | 他变得…我不知道, |
[50:58] | Not the man I married. | 不再是我嫁他时的那个男人。 |
[52:02] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[52:04] | – Hey. – How you doing? | – 嘿。 – 你怎么样? |
[52:06] | How you holding up? | 都还好吧? |
[52:08] | All things considered, all right. | 方方面面,一切都好。 |
[52:11] | I totally don’t believe you. | 我一点也不相信你。 |
[52:13] | – Yeah. Well, am I being some… – What’s going on? | – 是啊,唔,我是不是现在…… – 出什么事了? |
[52:15] | I… Amir told me you were gonna go to Vietnam… | 我…阿米尔跟我说 你要去越南, |
[52:17] | and Em’s not going with you? | 而艾米不想和你一起去? |
[52:18] | Yeah. I… | 是啊。我… |
[52:20] | I gotta go for work for, I don’t know… | 我要去那儿工作,我不知道… |
[52:22] | It’s four months, I think, and, | 是四个月,我想, |
[52:25] | yeah, I want her to come along, but… | 是的,我希望她也一起去,但…… |
[52:27] | She’d be crazy not to go with you. | 她一定是疯了不和你一起去。 |
[52:28] | Yeah. That’s what I think. | 是啊,我也是这样想的。 |
[52:30] | Yeah. I don’t… I don’t know. | 是啊。我不知…我不知道。 |
[52:32] | I mean, it’s… I-I really don’t want to interfere. | 我是说,这……我…我真的 不是想多管闲事, |
[52:34] | It doesn’t seem like any of my business, | 这事看起来与我一点关系没有, |
[52:36] | but I think you’ve always been someone… | 但是我觉得你一直是那种… |
[52:39] | who’s extremely passionate about your life and what you’re doing, | …对你的生活和你所 从事的事业极端热情的人, |
[52:42] | and if you have a partner that seems to hesitate all the time, | 如果你有一个伴侣, 她似乎总是犹犹豫豫的, |
[52:45] | with things of life, I don’t know if that’s gonna make you happy. | 对生活的方方面面, 我不知道那是否能让你幸福。 |
[52:49] | Oh. She’s… | 噢,她…… |
[52:52] | I mean, I love her, and… It’s just who she is. | 我是说,我爱她…… 她就是这样的人。 |
[52:54] | – Sometimes she’s a little… – Tall? | – 有时她有点儿…… – 高? |
[53:00] | – Crazy. – She’s a little bit tall. | – 瞎说。 – 她个儿有点儿高。 |
[53:02] | I mean, do you have to stand on your tiptoes to kiss her? | 我是说,你是不是得 踮起脚尖才能吻到她? |
[53:04] | I… | 我…… |
[53:10] | Sometimes people just fit well. | 有的时候人和人就是不匹配。 |
[53:13] | – Laurie… – Like that Sharks game? | – 劳瑞…… – 喜欢那个“鲨鱼”游戏吗? |
[53:16] | Come on, you can’t tell me we don’t fit well. | 拜托,别跟我说我们不匹配。 |
[53:19] | I had to do yoga for a week afterwards to recover. | 那之后为了恢复, 我不得不去练了一周的瑜伽。 |
[53:22] | I do remember that. | 这事我的确还记得。 |
[53:24] | I just think that maybe… | 我在想也许…… |
[53:32] | Laurie. | 劳瑞。 |
[53:34] | I’m sorry. I’m crossing all kinds of boundaries with you. | 对不起,我跨越了你所有的界线。 |
[53:37] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[53:49] | – Baby? – Hi. | – 宝贝? – 嗨。 |
[53:52] | You know, I think you’re right… | 你知道,我觉得你是对的… |
[53:55] | that everything happens for a reason. | 任何事发生都有原因。 |
[54:05] | Should I get the bat? | 要我去拿棒球棒吗? |
[54:08] | For you or for me? | 给你用还是给我用? |
[54:10] | Could be either. | 都可以。 |
[54:15] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿干嘛? |
[54:17] | If I’m losing it over there, I’m losing it here. | 如果我在那边失去了理智, 那么在这边我也失去了。 |
[54:23] | – It doesn’t have to be like that. – Sure, it does. | – 不一定非得如此。 – 当然是的。 |
[54:26] | It’s the same thing. | 这是一回事。 |
[54:28] | No, it’s not. | 不,不是的。 |
[54:30] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[54:33] | Because there’s no way that anybody over there, or… or anywhere, | 因为不可能存在任何人, 无论在那边还是…哪边, |
[54:38] | loves you as much as I love you right here. | 比我更爱我身边的这个你。 |
[54:48] | I fucked up. | 我一团糟。 |
[55:00] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨。 – 嘿。 |
[55:03] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[55:07] | Fine. | 呃…很好。 |
[55:11] | Is… Is everything okay? | 一切都…都好吗? |
[55:14] | Is there something going on? | 有什么事让我知道吗? |
[55:18] | Beth just walked up to me and… | 贝思刚才来找我…… |
[55:22] | she didn’t really say much, but she said that she… | 她当然没说太多, 但是她说她… |
[55:27] | saw you and Laurie talk in the hallway, and… | …看见你和劳瑞 在过道里谈话…… |
[55:31] | Jesus Christ, Em. I think we have… | 天哪,艾米,我觉得… |
[55:33] | some more important things to worry about right now… | …相比贝思所说的事, 我们现在有… |
[55:35] | than what Beth is saying. | …更重要的事要担心。 |
[55:42] | Jesus Christ. | 老天哪! |
[55:43] | – Are you kidding me? – That would be the generator. | – 不会吧? – 一定是发电机坏了。 |
[55:46] | – Hold on. – All right. You know what to do. | – 等一下。 – 好吧,你知道怎么做。 |
[55:48] | – We have thousands of matches at home. – Don’t burn yourself. | – 我们家里有无数的火柴。 – 别烧到你自己。 |
[55:50] | – Kevin, do you have matches? – Yeah, I got some. | – 凯文,你有火柴吗? – 有,我这儿有几根。 |
[55:53] | Here. | 给。 |
[55:55] | – Hold it. – I don’t know… | – 拿住。 – 我不知道…… |
[55:57] | – You want to put this on the table? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 你想把这放到桌上去吗? – 好的,好的。 |
[55:59] | – Whoa. – That was right out front. | – 喔哦! – 就在前面。 |
[56:01] | – Are you kidding? – That sounds like one of our cars. | – 开玩笑? – 听声音像是我们的车。 |
[56:03] | Like one of our cars getting broken into. | 像我们的一辆车被砸窗了。 |
[56:05] | Look, I’m going out there. I can’t stand this. | 听着,我要出去看看, 我不会容忍这个。 |
[56:06] | – I’m gonna go see what’s going on. – Not without the rest of us. | – 我要去看看是怎么回事。 – 你不能一个人去。 |
[56:09] | – Let’s just all go. – Fine. Then let’s all go, but I’m going. | – 那我们一起去。 – 好啊,我们一起去,反正我要去。 |
[56:12] | – I’ll get my coat. – I don’t think we should. | – 我去拿外套。 – 我觉得我们不该出去。 |
[56:13] | – Let’s get a flashlight. – We’ll be fine. | – 我们拿上手电吧。 – 我们会没事的。 |
[56:15] | – Here. I got one here. – You guys lead, okay? | – 这儿,我这儿有一根。 – 你们几个带头,是吗? |
[56:17] | – You ready? – Okay. Here we go. | – 准备好了? – 好了,我们走。 |
[56:19] | – Stay close. Stay close. – Here we go. | – 靠紧一点,靠紧一点。 – 我们走。 |
[56:21] | – Where did it come from? – I don’t know. | – 那是从哪儿来的。 – 不知道。 |
[56:28] | That’s it, right? | 就是这车,对吗? |
[56:32] | – Oh, my God. – Jesus. Look. | – 噢,我的天哪! – 天哪,快看! |
[56:36] | – Is there anything in there? – I don’t see anything. | – 里面有什么东西吗? – 我没看见有东西。 |
[56:40] | Oh, my God. Should we… | 噢,我的天哪!我们该…… |
[56:43] | – Should we check our cars? – That’s crazy. | – 我们该检查一下我们的车? – 太荒唐了。 |
[56:45] | Yeah, why doesn’t everybody check their own car. | 是啊,每个人最好 检查一下自己的车, |
[56:46] | – See if we find anything else. – Let’s look at our cars. | – 看看是否能发现点什么。 – 我们去看我们的车。 |
[56:48] | – Okay. – All right. After you. | – 好吧。 – 好吧,你先请。 |
[56:51] | Is everyone nearby? | 大家靠的很近吗? |
[56:54] | We shouldn’t spread out too much. | 我们不应该分得太开。 |
[57:15] | – Hey. – Everything okay? | – 嘿。 – 一切都好吗? |
[57:17] | Yeah. I just… | 是的,我想… |
[57:21] | put this ring on that you got me at the fair. | …把你在集市上给我买的 那枚戒指戴上。 |
[57:26] | Remember? I know it’s… | 记得吗?我知道它…… |
[57:28] | I know it’s cheesy, but I just wanted to have it on. | 我知道它很俗气, 但我就是想戴上它。 |
[57:31] | Cheeseball. | 巨土。 |
[57:33] | – It was a good day. – It was a good day. | – 那天很开心。 – 那天是很开心。 |
[57:37] | Are we okay? | 我们还好吗? |
[57:40] | – Yeah, babe. – After that whole Laurie thing? | – 当然了,宝贝。 – 在劳瑞搅和了之后? |
[57:44] | Yeah. | 呃…是啊。 |
[57:46] | I don’t know what the hell she’s thinking, | 我不知道她究竟怎么想的, |
[57:48] | but yeah, we’re good. | 但是的,我们很好。 |
[57:51] | Come here. Hey. | 到这边来。嘿。 |
[57:58] | Is everything okay with Hugh’s car? | 休的车没大碍吧? |
[58:01] | – What do you mean? – Well, did they take anything? | – 你什么意思? – 他们拿走什么东西了吗? |
[58:06] | You just checked on his car. Did they take anything? | 你刚才看了他的车, 他们有没有拿走东西? |
[58:38] | Doesn’t make any sense at all. | 完全没有道理。 |
[58:40] | Do you think it’s just someone trying to intimidate us? | 你认为这只是 有人想吓唬我们吗? |
[58:42] | Intimidate? No. I… It’s… | 吓唬?不。我…这…… |
[58:44] | None of this… It doesn’t… | 所有这些…都不…… |
[58:46] | I mean, it’s like they’re looking for something, and… | 我是说,看起来好像 他们在找什么东西…… |
[58:50] | – But there’s nothing in there. – Exactly. There’s nothing in there. So, why… | – 但那里面什么都没有。 – 没错,什么都没有,所以为什么…… |
[58:53] | They could see that there’s nothing in there. | 他们可以看见里面没有东西。 |
[58:54] | – We could see that there’s nothing in there. – I know. | – 我们可以看见里面没有东西。 – 我知道。 |
[58:56] | Why break the window if there’s nothing there? | 如果里面没有东西, 为什么要砸破车窗? |
[58:59] | – That doesn’t make any sense. – None of this makes any sense. | – 那太没道理了。 – 这一切都没道理。 |
[59:02] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[59:04] | I went and got this ring. | 我去取这枚戒指。 |
[59:07] | Nice. | 不错。 |
[59:11] | All right, hold on. Let’s-Let’s… | 好吧,等一下。 让我们…让我们…… |
[59:13] | Let’s just try and figure out… | 让我们试着搞清楚… |
[59:16] | why we would break into a car… Hugh’s car… | …为什么我们要 砸破一辆车…休的车… |
[59:22] | knowing that the book wasn’t there. | 明明知道书不在那里。 |
[59:24] | Well, we’re assuming that the book is the motive. | 我们一直假设书是动机, |
[59:26] | What if the motive is completely different? | 但如果动机完全不同呢? |
[59:29] | – Did you hear something? – What the hell is that? | – 你们听到什么吗? – 那是什么? |
[59:31] | It’s outside. No, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike. | 在外面。不,迈克, 迈克,迈克,迈克! |
[59:33] | – Oh, shit! There’s someone coming. – What? | – 噢,见鬼!有人过来了! – 什么? |
[59:37] | They’re coming over here, guys. | 他们到这里来了,各位。 |
[59:39] | Yeah. It’s Hugh. | 是啊,那是休。 |
[59:40] | – Is it Hugh? – Is it Hugh and Amir? | – 是休吗? – 是休和阿米尔? |
[59:42] | Yeah, it’s blue. It’s Hugh and Amir. Cool. | 是的,蓝色的, 是休和阿米尔,别怕。 |
[59:45] | – They’re coming to the door. – Are you sure? | – 他们朝门走过来。 – 你确定吗? |
[59:47] | – It looks like it. – Oh, baby. | – 应该是的。 – 噢,宝贝。 |
[59:51] | Are you all okay? | 你们都还好吗? |
[59:52] | – Hey, where have you been? What happened? – Okay. | – 嘿,你们去哪儿了?发生什么事了? – 好了。 |
[59:56] | What have you been… Why did you take… What did you do? | 你们都干…为什么你拿…… 你干什么去了? |
[59:59] | – Can you please tell us what happened? – We went to… | – 能不能告诉我们发生什么事了? – 我们去… |
[1:00:02] | We went to make a phone call, and then when… | 我们想去打个电话,然后当… |
[1:00:05] | when we looked in the door, we saw… | 当我们往门里看时,我们见到… |
[1:00:07] | We saw this, basically. I, I got startled. | 我们见到了这些,大致一样。 我,呃…我吓了一跳, |
[1:00:11] | I fell over. I hit my head. We went back to the house to… | 摔倒了,碰破了头。 我们回到这所房子…… |
[1:00:14] | Wait. You already came back here. | 等等,你们已经回来过这里。 |
[1:00:16] | We already heard this story. | 我们已经听过这故事。 |
[1:00:18] | Why are you telling us this story again? | 为什么你又给我们 讲一遍这个故事? |
[1:00:20] | – You came back with the box. – Wait. What? | – 先前你们带回了一个盒子。 – 等等,什么? |
[1:00:21] | Because you came back, and after you hit your head… | 因为你们回来过, 你弄破了你的头… |
[1:00:23] | We gave him a Band-Aid and you gave us the… | 我们给他贴了“邦迪”, 你给了我们那个…… |
[1:00:27] | But not that Band-Aid. | 但不是这块“邦迪”。 |
[1:00:29] | – What do you mean? – Oh, my God. I gave you a cloth Band-Aid. | – 你什么意思? – 噢,天哪!我给你贴的是布条“邦迪”。 |
[1:00:32] | Wait a minute. Hugh… There was a Hugh and an Amir here? | 等一下,休…… 这里有过一个休和一个阿米尔? |
[1:00:36] | Yes. And you left with the book. | 是的,而且你们带着书离开了, |
[1:00:38] | You left with the pictures, and we didn’t know where you went. | 你们还带走了照片, 我们不知道你们去哪儿了。 |
[1:00:40] | We were at a house where everybody had red glowsticks. | 我们去的那所房子里 人人都有红荧光棒。 |
[1:00:43] | – You had red glowsticks. – Do you understand? | – 你们有红荧光棒。 – 你们懂吗? |
[1:00:46] | We… We have red glow… We took them from the other house. | 我们…我们有红荧光… 我们从那所房子拿的。 |
[1:00:49] | – Right. – Look. Look. | – 是的。 – 你们看,你们看。 |
[1:00:52] | Is that… Look. That box of red glowsticks is unopened. | 这不是…看,那盒红荧光棒 压根就没开封过。 |
[1:00:55] | Guys, if they started here, they belong here. | 各位,如果他们开始在这里, 那么他们就属于这里。 |
[1:00:58] | They’re in the right house. | 他们来对了房子。 |
[1:01:00] | – Well, welcome back. – Welcome back. | – 是啊,欢迎回来。 – 欢迎回来。 |
[1:01:03] | – Jeez, man, I’m sorry. – That’s all right. | – 天哪,对不起了。 – 没关系。 |
[1:01:05] | Sorry. | 对不起。 |
[1:01:07] | So, guys, what was the other Mike like? What was he doing? | 那么,另一个迈克怎么样? 他在干嘛? |
[1:01:12] | The other Mike is… He’s worried about you. | 另一个迈克…… 他在为你烦恼。 |
[1:01:17] | So, it was you guys who left us the note. | 那么是你们俩给我们留的条。 |
[1:01:19] | No, I never got out with that note. | 不,我没能送出那便条。 |
[1:01:23] | We ended up with two notes. | 我们最后有了两张便条。 |
[1:01:25] | And so did we. | 我们也一样。 |
[1:01:26] | – Well, where’s… – We have two notes. | – 那哪里…… – 我们有两张便条。 |
[1:01:29] | One that was written here and one that was left on the door. | 一张是在这儿写的, 一张是留在门上的。 |
[1:01:33] | If you didn’t, and if the other Hugh didn’t, | 如果你没留, 如果另一个休也没留, |
[1:01:36] | then who has been leaving the notes? | 那这些便条是谁留下的? |
[1:01:39] | “Quantum decoherence ensures that the different outcomes… | “量子退相干保证了 这些不同的结果… |
[1:01:42] | have no interaction with one another.” | “…不会再有任何的相互作用。” |
[1:01:45] | So, that one note has been written at least four times. | 所以那张便条至少 已经被写过四遍了。 |
[1:01:47] | Well, how many Hugh and Amirs are walking around out there? | 到底有多少休和 阿米尔在那儿晃荡? |
[1:01:53] | Okay, before we do anything, | 好吧,在做任何事之前, |
[1:01:55] | we have to figure out how to mark our own house. | 我们必须想出如何标记 我们自己房子的办法。 |
[1:01:58] | – Just stay inside. – No, no. She’s right. | – 就呆在房子里。 – 不,不,她说得对。 |
[1:02:00] | Staying inside isn’t realistic. | 光呆在房子里不实际。 |
[1:02:03] | We need some kind of marker. We got to mark this house. | 我们需要某种记号, 我们要给这房子做记号。 |
[1:02:06] | If every house is the same… | 如果每所房子都一样… |
[1:02:08] | If we put a marker in front of the house, | 那如果我们在房子前面 做上标记的话, |
[1:02:10] | there could be an infinite number of houses with that mark. | 就可能会有无穷多房子 有同样的标记。 |
[1:02:12] | So, we have to do something random. | 所以我们得做出随机的事情, |
[1:02:14] | Something that can’t be repeated. Something unique. | 不能被重复的事情, 独一无二的事情。 |
[1:02:15] | – Dice. Do we have dice? – We have dice? | – 骰子,我们有骰子吗? – 我们有骰子吗? |
[1:02:18] | – Um, Yahtzee. – Yeah, Yahtzee. | – 唔,“快艇”游戏。 – 是啊,“快艇”游戏里有。 |
[1:02:21] | If we each roll a number for each of us, that’s what? That’s… | 如果我们每个人都给自己 掷个数,那有多少?那有…… |
[1:02:26] | Six times six times six times six times… That’s hugely random. | 6乘以6乘以6乘以6乘以…… 那就相当随机了。 |
[1:02:29] | – The probability of that repeating is… tiny. – And then what? We… | – 重复的几率就…微乎其微。 – 然后呢?我们…… |
[1:02:32] | But so we have to have something visual. | 但我们得有看得见的东西, |
[1:02:35] | I mean, should we write it down, put it in… | 我是说,我们应该写下来吗? 把它放到… |
[1:02:37] | put it outside? Put it in an envelope? | 放到外面?放到信封里? |
[1:02:39] | – We still won’t know. – No, no, no, no. | – 我们仍然不知道。 – 不,不,不,不。 |
[1:02:40] | We need something to mark it. | 我们需要有标记的东西。 |
[1:02:42] | Yeah. We put it in a box. | 是的,我们把它放进盒子里。 |
[1:02:45] | – That’s, that’s… – That’s exactly what they’ve done. | – 那样…那样…… – 那样正是他们做的。 |
[1:02:47] | – They were ahead of us. – They were making a marker for their house. | – 他们做在我们前面了。 – 他们在给他们的房子做标记。 |
[1:02:50] | They made a unique mark. Only we took it. | 他们做了唯一的标记, 只是被我们拿来了。 |
[1:02:52] | If it seems like a good idea to us, | 如果这在我们看来是个好主意, |
[1:02:54] | it would seem like a good idea to them. | 那在他们看来也会是个好主意。 |
[1:02:56] | – Do you have a box? – Yeah. Yeah, let me look. | – 你有盒子吗? – 有,有的,我去找。 |
[1:02:59] | So, we need photos. | 所以我们还需要照片。 |
[1:03:01] | – This is so crazy. – It’s par for the night. | – 这太荒唐了。 – 正好配上这一夜。 |
[1:03:04] | – There are a lot of pictures here. – You can’t use that picture. | – 这里有很多照片。 – 你不能用那张照片, |
[1:03:06] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太可笑了。 |
[1:03:08] | – I’m the attorney for Grizzly Adams. – Yeah, I know. This is… | – 我是“灰熊”亚当斯的律师。 – 是啊,我知道。这是…… 【美国十九世纪的一位著名驯兽师】 |
[1:03:12] | I’m never hiring you. | 我绝不会雇你。 |
[1:03:14] | How does this work as a box? | 这个盒子行吗? |
[1:03:17] | I didn’t even know we had it. | 我都不知道我们家有这个盒子, |
[1:03:18] | It was just under a pile of crap in the back. | 它就在后面的一堆 乱七八糟的东西下面。 |
[1:03:21] | – If you can… – That’ll work. | – 要是你们想…… – 可以用。 |
[1:03:22] | So, tha… Tha… That’s your box? | 所以那…那… 那是你们的盒子? |
[1:03:25] | – It was here all the time. – Of course it was. | – 它一直在这儿。 – 当然是我们的。 |
[1:03:28] | I’m not too happy about cutting these pictures. | 我不太愿意把这些照片剪开, |
[1:03:31] | And we only have pictures of you and I together, babe. | 我们只有几张你我 在一起的合影,宝贝。 |
[1:03:34] | I actually… I actually have a photo of Kevin. | 我实际上…我实际上 有一张凯文的照片。 |
[1:03:37] | – I know that’s strange. Um… – What? | – 我知道那有点奇怪。呃…… – 什么? |
[1:03:39] | No, I have my, um… | 不,我把我的,呃… |
[1:03:42] | My checking account number is written on the back of this old photo that I have, | 我的支票帐户的账号写在了 他的这张旧照的背面, |
[1:03:46] | and it’s just been in my wallet forever. | 所以它就一直留在了我的皮夹里。 |
[1:03:48] | It’s right here. | 就是这张。 |
[1:03:50] | – What? – You know what? I-I’ll just… | – 什么? – 你猜怎么着?我…我就要… |
[1:03:52] | – I’ll cut this picture that we have here. – Just use this one. It’s okay. | – 我就要把我们的这张照片剪开。 – 就用这张呗,没问题的。 |
[1:03:56] | – Just scratch off the number. – Cut. | – 只要把数字涂掉就行了。 – 剪好了。 |
[1:03:59] | Great. I think we got one of everybody except me, so… | 太好了。我想除了我 大家都有照片了,所以…… |
[1:04:01] | I’m glad you guys all keep a lot of pictures of your friend, Amir. | 我很高兴你们都保留了不少 你们的朋友阿米尔的照片。 |
[1:04:05] | Well, we’ll take one of you. | 行了,我们来给你拍一张。 |
[1:04:09] | Smile, dickhead. | 笑一个,傻蛋。 |
[1:04:13] | Let me see. | 给我看看。 |
[1:04:14] | It’s not exactly the same. | 不完全一样。 |
[1:04:16] | It’s not the same as the one from the other box. | 这张和另一个盒子里的那张不一样。 |
[1:04:19] | They took a picture of me in the other house, but it’s not exactly the same. | 他们在另一所房子里给我 拍了一张,但不完全一样。 |
[1:04:22] | This is what we’re talking about. That’s a moment where it can be… | 这就是我们说起过的, 那一刻可以有… |
[1:04:26] | a different… a divergent moment. | …不同的……一个分叉的时刻。 |
[1:04:27] | That’s what we’re gonna do right now with these dice. | 这就是我们现在 要做的事,用这些骰子。 |
[1:04:30] | Wait. Since we’re the blue house, | 等一下,既然我们是蓝色房子, |
[1:04:32] | shouldn’t we use a blue pen? | 我们是否该用蓝色的笔? |
[1:04:33] | – Just to make it even more… – That makes sense. | – 可以让这更加…… – 有道理。 |
[1:04:35] | – Yeah? – The odds go up by three. | – 对吗? – 几率又可提升3倍。 |
[1:04:37] | So, does everyone have a die? | 那么每个人都有骰子了? |
[1:04:39] | – What’s yours? – Beth? | – 你的数字? – 贝思? |
[1:04:41] | All right. | 好的。 |
[1:04:43] | Six. 6. | |
[1:04:46] | – Hugh? – Three. – 3。 | – 休? |
[1:04:49] | – Mike? – Four. – 4。 | – 迈克? |
[1:04:51] | Six. 6。 | |
[1:04:53] | Two. 2。 | |
[1:04:56] | You guys know what a quick code is? You know when you are going online, | 你们知道什么是“快码”吗? 就是当你上网, |
[1:04:59] | going into your bank account, | 进入你的银行账户, |
[1:05:00] | and when you go to your password, | 当你输入你的密码时, |
[1:05:02] | it’ll give you a picture to choose? | 它会给你一个图片让你选? |
[1:05:04] | That’s your quick code. That’s called an MFA. It’s a multi-factor authenticator. | 那就是你的快码,被称为“多因认”, 就是指“多重因素认证”。 |
[1:05:08] | We do ’em. We put ’em in whenever we build our big sites. | 我们做这个。只要我们建大网址, 我们就把它们放进去。 |
[1:05:11] | It’s an icon, right? | 它是一个图符,对吗? |
[1:05:13] | – Sort of a random… – A random object. | – 有几分随机性…… – 一个随机物件。 |
[1:05:16] | Yeah. So, what if each of these… | 是的。所以如果每个盒子里… |
[1:05:17] | has a random object in it to sort of serve as that quick code, right? | …都放有一件随机的物品, 其作用就有点像那快码,对吗? |
[1:05:21] | Right. Right. So, we pick something to put in there. | 是的,是的。所以我们 挑一件东西放到里面。 |
[1:05:23] | You could put anything in there, right? A candle or a book or, um… | 你可以放任何东西在里面,对吗? 一根蜡烛或一本书或,唔…… |
[1:05:27] | – The oven mitt. – Or a ping-pong paddle. | – 烤箱手套。 – 或乒乓球拍。 |
[1:05:30] | Or a ping-pong paddle. Exactly. Yeah. | 或乒乓球拍。对的,是啊。 |
[1:05:32] | Exactly. | 对的? |
[1:05:36] | – Well, how’s this? And this is random, right? – A coaster? | – 唔,这个怎么样?这很随机,对吗? – 一个杯垫? |
[1:05:39] | Is anything really random tonight? | 今晚有真正随机的东西吗? |
[1:05:41] | If you have to leave, | 如果你必须离开这房子, |
[1:05:42] | when you check the box, open it up, | 当你要检查这盒子时, 就把它打开, |
[1:05:44] | you see that, you know you’re off to a good start. | 你看到这东西, 就知道没走错地方。 |
[1:05:46] | I feel better. | 我感觉好点了。 |
[1:05:47] | Okay. So we’ve got the box. | 好了,我们有了这个盒子。 |
[1:05:49] | Yeah, and it only took all night to figure it out. | 是啊,花了一整夜 才想出了这一招。 |
[1:05:51] | We’ve marked the house. If we stay together, | 我们标记了这房子, 如果我们一直在一起, |
[1:05:53] | keep our heads up, and nobody wanders off, we can get through this. | 保持警惕,也没人出去乱跑, 那么我们就可以顺利熬过去。 |
[1:05:57] | – Thanks, coach. – Yeah. | – 谢谢,教头。 – 是的。 |
[1:05:59] | – You want something? – Yeah, water. Water would be great. | – 你要喝点什么吗? – 好的,水,水就很好。 |
[1:06:02] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我也要喝一杯。 |
[1:06:04] | I wonder how different those numbers are from the first box? | 我想知道那些数字与 第一个盒子里的有什么不同? |
[1:06:08] | Let me check. | 我来对一下。 |
[1:06:10] | Where’s my calculator? | 我的计算器在哪儿? |
[1:06:12] | Let’s see. So, if there’s eight of us… | 你们看啊,如果我们有8个人, |
[1:06:16] | (绿色:凯文/2、迈克/2、艾米/3、贝思/3 阿米尔/4、李/5、休/5、劳瑞/5) 你们看啊,如果我们有8个人, | |
[1:06:18] | (绿色:凯文/2、迈克/2、艾米/3、贝思/3 阿米尔/4、李/5、休/5、劳瑞/5) 那就是6乘以6… | |
[1:06:22] | times six. | …乘以6。 |
[1:06:24] | Three different colored glowsticks times three… | 3种不同色彩的荧光棒 要再乘以3… |
[1:06:30] | is 5,038,848 possible variables. | 得到5038848个可能的变数。 【5038848=3*6^8】 |
[1:06:35] | So, that’s the variable. | 所以这就是可变因素。 |
[1:06:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:06:48] | (红色:迈克/1、李/1、休/1、劳瑞/2 贝思/4、艾米/4、阿米尔/5、凯文/6) | |
[1:06:57] | Everything okay with the numbers? | 数字没问题吧? |
[1:06:59] | Yeah. | 是啊。 |
[1:07:01] | D-Do you remember what number was written on the back of your picture? | 你还记不记得你照片背面 写的是什么数字? |
[1:07:06] | – Five. – Yeah? – 5。 | – 是吗? |
[1:07:08] | I found a good spot out front, just as long as another Hugh and Amir don’t come by. | 我在前门外找了个好地点,只要 另外的休和阿米尔别过来串门就行。 |
[1:07:12] | Kevin, do you remember what number was written on the back of your picture? | 凯文,你还记不记得 你照片背面写的是什么数字? |
[1:07:15] | – Six. – Yeah? | – 呃…6。 – 是吗? |
[1:07:18] | – Beth? – Three. | – 贝思? – 呃…3。 |
[1:07:21] | Hugh, do you remember? | 休,你记得吗? |
[1:07:23] | – I was a three. – You sure? | – 我的是3。 – 你确定? |
[1:07:25] | Yeah. What’s going on in the kitchen? | 确定。厨房里在弄什么? |
[1:07:29] | – Pound cake. – Pound cake. | – 磅蛋糕。 – 磅蛋糕。 |
[1:07:32] | The girls are breaking out dessert… | 姑娘们在准备甜点… |
[1:07:34] | before the other house eats it. | 免得另一所房子先把它吃了。 |
[1:07:41] | Hey, Mike, I need to show you something. | 嘿,迈克,我必须给你看样东西。 |
[1:07:46] | The numbers that I remember… | 我记得从另一所… |
[1:07:49] | from the box that was brought here from the other house… | …房子拿过来的那个 盒子里取出的数字… |
[1:07:52] | are these numbers. | …是这些数字。 |
[1:07:57] | But these are the numbers that I found here… | 但这些是我在这里 发现的数字… |
[1:08:00] | in this notepad. | …在这本记事本里。 |
[1:08:03] | And I just asked everyone if they can remember their number. | 我刚刚问了每个人是否 记得他们自己的数字。 |
[1:08:07] | Beth and Lee are from this house originally, | 贝思和李原本就来自这所房子, |
[1:08:11] | because they have never left. | 因为她们从没离开过。 |
[1:08:13] | But the rest of us… We are not from this house. | 但我们其余的人… 我们不是来自这所房子。 |
[1:08:18] | We are visitors. | 我们是来访者。 |
[1:08:20] | Which means that this Lee is not your wife. | 这就意味着这个李不是你妻子。 |
[1:08:25] | Are you with me? | 你明白我说的吗? |
[1:08:32] | Well, there’s more. | 更有甚者, |
[1:08:34] | Because Hugh and Amir… | 因为休和阿米尔… |
[1:08:38] | are from a third house. | …来自于第三所房子。 |
[1:08:40] | He just showed me his phone. It’s not cracked. | 他刚给我看了他的手机, 手机没坏。 |
[1:08:46] | Remember that dark area that we walked through? | 还记不记得我们走过的 那块暗黑区域? |
[1:08:49] | I have a feeling that whoever walks through that… | 我有种感觉, 无论谁经过那里… |
[1:08:51] | is like they end up in the middle of a roulette wheel, | …似乎最后都会落在 一个轮盘赌盘之中, |
[1:08:55] | and they will just end up somewhere by chance. | 他们最终都会随机地 落到某个地方。 |
[1:08:58] | And whoever walks through there… | 无论谁走过那里… |
[1:09:00] | will not return to the house that they just left. | …都不可能再回到他们 刚离开的那所房子。 |
[1:09:05] | And I think that we need to find our way back to our house before the comet passes… | 我认为我们需要想出办法 在彗星经过之前回到我们的房子, |
[1:09:10] | because we… once it… once it passes, | 因为我们……一旦… 一旦它经过了, |
[1:09:12] | we might just be stuck exact… here. | 我们就可能被彻底困在了…这里, |
[1:09:14] | Wherever we are. | 不管我们在哪儿。 |
[1:09:17] | I don’t want to be stuck here. | 我不想被困在这里。 |
[1:09:21] | If your theory is true… | 如果你的理论是真的… |
[1:09:24] | If we walk through the dark space, | 如果我们穿过那块暗黑空间, |
[1:09:25] | and it is a roulette wheel, | 而且那儿就像轮盘赌盘, |
[1:09:27] | there’s no way we can be sure… | 那我们就不可能有可靠的办法… |
[1:09:29] | that we would go back to our original house. | …让我们能够回到我们最初的房子。 |
[1:09:34] | I think we just stay here. | 我认为我们就呆在这里。 |
[1:09:37] | I think we’re stuck here. | 我认为我们被困在这里了。 |
[1:09:40] | I put it out near the gate. Should be all right. | 我把盒子放在外面 靠门的地方了,应该可以了。 |
[1:09:42] | If we all stay here, we should be okay. | 如果我们都呆在这儿, 我们应该没事的。 |
[1:09:46] | Don’t open it. | 别开。 |
[1:09:48] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[1:09:51] | Oh. | 噢。 |
[1:09:53] | – What is it? – Mike. | – 那是什么? – 迈克。 |
[1:09:56] | – Oh, fuck me. – Oh, jeez. | – 噢,妈的! – 噢,天哪。 |
[1:09:59] | – “Mike, my friend, – What is it? | – “迈克,我的朋友, – 那是什么? |
[1:10:01] | Beth plus book equals Trinidad Club. | “贝思加书等于特立尼达俱乐部。 |
[1:10:04] | Don’t let it happen, whatever it takes, buddy.” | “别让那事发生, 不惜任何代价,哥们。” |
[1:10:06] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:10:08] | It’s just this note. It’s… Mike had this… | 就是这张便条, 这是…迈克想到这个… |
[1:10:10] | He had this crazy idea that maybe if he left this note out there, | 他想到这个疯狂的主意, 以为他把这张便条留在那里, |
[1:10:14] | it could stop them getting the book. | 就可能可以阻止他们拿到那书。 |
[1:10:15] | It’s nothing. It was a stupid idea. | 没什么的, 就是个愚蠢的主意。 |
[1:10:17] | But our Mike didn’t deliver it. What is this? | 但我们的迈克没有送过去。 这什么意思? |
[1:10:19] | Just some crazy other Mike running around. It’s nothing. | 另外有某个疯了的迈克 在瞎跑,没什么的。 |
[1:10:21] | – You know what it is? What is this? – We talked about it. | – 你知道这是指什么?什么意思? – 我们谈论过。 |
[1:10:23] | – What is it? – Really, it’s nothing. | – 这什么意思? – 真的,没什么的,不用担心。 |
[1:10:25] | – Just let it go, and… – Then why can’t you tell us? | – 这件事就算过去了…… – 那为什么不能告诉我们? |
[1:10:27] | Beth? | 贝思? |
[1:10:34] | – Mike, what is this? – Oh, shit. | – 迈克,这什么意思? – 噢,见鬼。 |
[1:10:36] | It’s… | 这… |
[1:10:39] | Nothing. | 没什么。 |
[1:10:41] | If it’s nothing, then why does my wife… | 如果这没什么, 那为什么我老婆… |
[1:10:43] | have a fucking nosebleed? | …流他妈的鼻血了? |
[1:10:44] | – Oh, honey. – Oh, God. Oh, God. | – 噢,亲爱的。 – 噢,天哪,噢,天哪。 |
[1:10:48] | – Beth, what the hell is this? – I told you. | – 贝思,这他妈怎么回事? – 我说的吧, |
[1:10:49] | – I told you this was the worst. – What is the idea? | – 我告诉过你这主意糟透了。 – 什么主意? |
[1:10:51] | 12 years ago. Mike and Beth. | 12年前,迈克和贝思。 |
[1:10:54] | – You’ve gotta be kidding me. – He was gonna blackmail himself… | – 你在逗我玩吧。 – 他想敲诈他自己… |
[1:10:56] | – What is this? – so they would not get the book. | – 这什么意思? – 这样他们就拿不到书了。 |
[1:11:00] | This is bad. This is really bad. | 这太糟了,这真的太糟了。 |
[1:11:02] | – Wait. You never told Hugh? – It was on my to-do list. | – 等等,你从没告诉过休? – 我一直想告诉的。 |
[1:11:06] | We have to just get through the night, okay? | 我们只要熬过今晚 就可以了,对吗? |
[1:11:08] | – Let’s just try. – He told you. He said he told you about it. | – 我们加把劲。 – 他告诉过你,他说他告诉过你。 |
[1:11:11] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我? |
[1:11:13] | – Because you didn’t say anything about it. – Who else knew about this? | – 因为你又没说过什么。 – 谁还知道这事? |
[1:11:16] | Who else knew about this? | 谁还知道这事?! |
[1:11:18] | – Lee, did you know about this? – Yes. | – 李,你知道这事吗? – 是的。 |
[1:11:21] | – Kevin, did you know? – He told us. He told you. He… | – 凯文,你知道吗? – 他告诉过我们,他告诉过你。他… |
[1:11:24] | – Everybody knew about this. – We thought you knew. | – 人人都知道这事。 – 我们以为你知道。 |
[1:11:26] | Everybody knew about this except me? | 人人都知道这事就我蒙鼓里? |
[1:11:29] | Hugh, listen. It’s… It’s not what it seems. It’s… | 休,听着,这… 这不是看上去那么简单。这… |
[1:11:34] | – We don’t even belong here. – You are fucking too much, man. | – 我们甚至都不属于这里。 – 你他妈的够了,老兄。 |
[1:11:38] | – You are fucking too much. – Listen. We’re visitors here. | – 你他妈的够了。 – 听着,我们只是这里的访客。 |
[1:11:41] | – This isn’t our house. – What are you talking about? | – 这不是我们的房子。 – 你在说什么啊? |
[1:11:43] | This is Lee and Beth’s house. | 只有李和贝思来自这房子。 |
[1:11:44] | You sleep with my wife, and this is what you’re telling me? | 你和我老婆睡觉, 这是你想告诉我的吗? |
[1:11:48] | Check your phone. Is your phone broken? | 看一下你的手机, 你的手机破了吗? |
[1:11:49] | What the fuck does that have to do with anything? | 这他妈的和这事 有屁个关系啊? |
[1:11:51] | – Is your phone broken? – What the fuck does that have to do with anything? | – 你的手机有没有破? – 这他妈的和这事有屁个关系?! |
[1:11:55] | – Just do it. – Show us. | – 拿出来看看。 – 给我们看看。 |
[1:11:57] | No. My phone is not broken. | 不,我的手机没破。 |
[1:11:59] | Now what does that have to do with you sleeping with my wife? | 现在告诉我这和你 睡我老婆有什么关系? |
[1:12:02] | From the beginning of the evening, your phone was broken. | 今晚刚开始的时候, 你的手机就破了。 |
[1:12:05] | – No. Em’s phone is broken. – So is yours. | – 不,是艾米的手机破了。 – 你的也是。 |
[1:12:07] | Your… The box. The first box that we got, | 你的…那盒子, 我们拿到的第一个盒子, |
[1:12:10] | we had, like, a random item. | 我们有一件像是随机的物品。 |
[1:12:11] | W-What w-was your random item? | 你…你的随机物品是什么? |
[1:12:13] | What the fuck does this have to do with anything? | 这他妈的和这事 又有什么关系? |
[1:12:15] | Answer him. | 回答他。 |
[1:12:17] | – The stapler. – No, no, no. | – 订书机。 – 不,不,不。 |
[1:12:21] | – What? – We had an oven mitt. | – 什么? – 我们有只烤箱手套。 |
[1:12:22] | And ours was a ping-pong paddle. | 我们的是一只乒乓球拍。 |
[1:12:25] | – What? – Mine was a napkin. | – 什么? – 我的是一块餐巾。 |
[1:12:27] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你们在他妈的说什么呢? |
[1:12:28] | Hugh, that is not my Lee. That is not your Beth, and I am not your Mike. | 休,这不是我的李,这不是 你的贝思,我也不是你的迈克。 |
[1:12:33] | You… You aren’t mad at me. | 你…你不是生我的气。 |
[1:12:35] | W-We’re in a different… a different reality here. | 我们现在在一个不同的… 不同的现实中。 |
[1:12:38] | Yeah, we’re in a different reality because the reality where I am from, | 是啊,我们在不同的现实中, 因为在我来的那个现实中, |
[1:12:41] | my best friend didn’t sleep with my wife. | 我最好的朋友 不会睡我老婆。 |
[1:12:44] | Hugh, do you not understand what I’m saying? | 休,你没听懂我说的话吗? |
[1:12:46] | This all started tonight, and if there are a million different realities, | 这都是今晚开始的, 如果存在一百万个不同的现实, |
[1:12:51] | I have slept with your wife in every one of them. | 我已经在这每一个现实中 睡过你老婆了。 |
[1:12:55] | – You fucking… – No, no, no. | – 你个该死的…… – 不,不,不。 |
[1:12:58] | Hugh! Hugh! | 休!休! |
[1:13:01] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:13:04] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. – Settle down. | – 你没事吧? – 没事。 - 冷静,冷静。 |
[1:13:06] | I’m gonna get some ice. I’m gonna get some ice. | 我去取点冰块来, 我去取点冰块。 |
[1:13:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:13:13] | Sit down. | 坐下。 |
[1:13:17] | You okay, baby? | 你还好吧,宝贝? |
[1:13:19] | – Here, let me give you a little of this. – Yeah, yeah. | – 来,我来给你点儿这个。 – 好了,好了。 |
[1:13:21] | Okay, I’m going to put something on it. I’ll put something on it. | 好吧,我要给你抹点东西, 我要给你抹点东西在上面。 |
[1:13:26] | You know, I’ve made some… some choices, that I’m stuck with. Um… | 你知道,我做出了…一些选择, 让我受困的选择。唔…… |
[1:13:31] | I’m stuck here. | 我被困在了这里。 |
[1:13:36] | I’m like the dead cat, right? | 我就像那只死猫,对吗? |
[1:13:40] | This whole night we’ve been worrying… | 这整个一夜我们都在担心, |
[1:13:42] | there’s some dark version of us out there somewhere. | 担心不知在什么地方 存在着我们的暗黑版本。 |
[1:13:47] | What if we’re the dark version? | 要是我们就是暗黑版本呢? |
[1:13:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:13:52] | – All right. – Goddamn it! | – 好了。 – 该死的! |
[1:13:54] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我? |
[1:14:02] | There’s someone in the house. | 有人闯进了房子! |
[1:14:05] | Get the hell outta here! | 快滚出这里! |
[1:14:07] | – Oh. No, no, no, no, no. – Jesus. What’s going on? | – 噢,不,不,不,不,不。 – 天哪,出什么事了? |
[1:14:10] | – Is he all right? – Are you okay? | – 他没事吧? – 你还好吗? |
[1:14:12] | – Who the fuck was that? – Mike? Mike? | – 刚才他妈的是谁啊? – 迈克?迈克? |
[1:14:15] | Does anybody know what to do? | 有谁知道该怎么办吗? |
[1:14:18] | – Mike? – Is he breathing? | – 迈克? – 他还有气吗? |
[1:14:20] | – Jesus Christ! – Laurie, it’s okay. | – 老天哪! – 劳瑞,没事了。 |
[1:14:25] | – Calm down. – Laurie, Laurie, stop. | – 镇静。 – 劳瑞,劳瑞,别这样。 |
[1:14:27] | Laurie, Jesus. | 劳瑞,天哪。 |
[1:14:30] | – Shh. – Kevin, shut her the fuck up. | – 嘘…… – 凯文,他妈的让她闭嘴。 |
[1:14:33] | It’s okay, Laurie. | 没事了,劳瑞。 |
[1:14:35] | Just breathe. You’re all right. You’re all right. | 深呼吸,你没事了,你没事了。 |
[1:14:37] | Em. Em. | 艾米,艾米! |
[1:14:41] | Em, where are you going? | 艾米,你要去哪里? |
[1:14:44] | (嘿你们好! 没有吓你们的意思……) | |
[1:14:46] | Just calm down. It’s all right. | 镇静,没事了。 |
[1:14:49] | – Get off me! – Get a rag. Get a towel. Anything. | – 放开我! – 拿块布来,拿块毛巾来,任何东西。 |
[1:14:53] | – Here, here, here, here. – Get it off! | – 给,给,给,给。 – 快把它弄掉! |
[1:14:54] | – Get it off! I can’t fucking stand blood. – Okay. It’s off. | – 快把它弄掉!我他妈的受不了血! – 好了,弄掉了。 |
[1:14:57] | It’ll be all right. Just calm down. | 会没事的,镇静。 |
[1:15:51] | Get the fuck away. Get the fuck away. | 快他妈的滚! 快他妈的滚! |
[1:15:55] | You’re scaring the shit out of everybody. | 你把我们每个人 都吓出屎来了。 |
[1:15:58] | – Who are you? – Who are you fucking people? | – 你是谁? – 你们是他妈的什么人? |
[1:16:22] | – And you said… – All you guys are crazy. | – 你说…… – 你们都疯了。 |
[1:16:24] | You were always fucking crazy. | 你们都他妈的疯了! |
[1:16:28] | She’s bad news. | 她就是灾星。 |
[1:16:29] | It’s been years we haven’t seen each other. | 我们已经有好几年 互不相见了。 |
[1:17:07] | You know, Vietnamese is a pitch-based language. | 你知道,越南语是 一种基于声调的语言。 |
[1:17:10] | D.H.R. Yeah. | 人力资源部。是的。 |
[1:17:16] | It really is a pitch-based language. | 那真的是基于声调的语言。 |
[1:17:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨。 – 嗨。 |
[1:17:25] | Cheers. | 干杯。 |
[1:17:59] | And I don’t think I’m working a lot. | 我不觉得我工作得太多。 |
[1:18:02] | I have to work a lot, but it’s gonna be a nice balance. | 我是有很多工作要做, 但应该保持好微妙的平衡。 |
[1:18:07] | What are you gonna do while he’s working? What are you gonna do? | 他在工作时你怎么办呢? 你打算干什么呢? |
[1:18:10] | I don’t know. Just hang out. | 我不知道,出去逛逛。 |
[1:18:12] | – Investigate? – Yeah, investigate. | – 做调查? – 是啊,做调查。 |
[1:18:14] | Fundraise. Get those Vietnamese to invest in… | 筹集资金,让那些越南人投资在…… |
[1:18:16] | – Fundraise in San Francisco. – Invest in the Vietnamese. | – 在旧金山筹集资金。 – 给越南人投资。 |
[1:18:20] | – It’s supposed to be gorgeous, though. – This time of year. | – 应该很棒的。 – 一年的这个时候。 |
[1:18:23] | My cousin lived over there for about a year… | 我堂兄在那儿 生活了大概一年, |
[1:18:25] | and said it was just spectacular. | 说那儿非常引人入胜。 |
[1:18:27] | – Have you been there before? – No. Not Vietnam. Cambodia. | – 你以前去过那儿吗? – 没去过越南,去过柬埔寨。 |
[1:18:31] | Cambodia was awesome. | 柬埔寨棒极了。 |
[1:18:33] | Did you see Angkor Wat when you were in Cambodia? | 你在柬埔寨时 去看过吴哥窟吧? |
[1:18:35] | – Yeah. – Good times. | – 是啊。 – 美好的时光。 |
[1:18:40] | Great. | 太好了。 |
[1:18:43] | Picture this. | 想象一下这个。 |
[1:18:45] | – Whoa. What the hell was that? – What was that? | – 喔哦,那是什么? – 那什么声音? |
[1:18:47] | – It was like a car window, or something. – It sounded like glass. | – 像是汽车窗子还是什么。 – 是玻璃的声音。 |
[1:18:50] | It sounded like a windshield. | 听起来像是挡风玻璃。 |
[1:18:52] | That’s mine. That’s mine. | 那是我的,那是我的。 |
[1:18:53] | Should we get the, the glowsticks to take outside? | 我们要不要拿上… 拿上荧光棒到外面去? |
[1:18:55] | We’re not going to a rave. | 我们又不是去狂欢。 |
[1:18:57] | You want to go to a rave, party man? | 你想去狂欢,派对狂人? |
[1:19:00] | I don’t see anybody. | 我没看到有人。 |
[1:19:02] | You okay? | 你好吗? |
[1:19:04] | – Whose is that right there? – Oh, for fuck’s sake. Seriously? | – 那边那辆是谁的车? – 噢,去他妈的,有没搞错? |
[1:19:07] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, baby. | – 噢,妈的。 – 噢,宝贝。 |
[1:19:11] | – I just got this. I just got this. – I’m sorry. | – 我刚买的这车,我刚买的这车。 – 对不起。 |
[1:19:14] | There’s no structural damage. | 没有造成结构上的损伤。 |
[1:19:17] | – Did they take anything? – They didn’t take my fucking… | – 他们拿走什么东西了吗? – 他们没有拿走我他妈的… |
[1:19:20] | – They didn’t take my stereo. – Come on. | – 他们没有拿走我的立体声。 – 快点。 |
[1:19:22] | Why don’t we check the rest of our cars, | 为什么我们不检查下 其余的车子, |
[1:19:25] | and see what’s going on. | 看看有没有什么事。 |
[1:19:27] | – Yeah. – Honey, where’s our car? | – 是啊。 – 亲爱的,我们的车呢? |
[1:19:28] | – In the driveway. – All right. | – 在车道那儿。 – 好的。 |
[1:19:30] | – Em, you good? – Yeah. I’m right up here. | – 艾米,你好吗? – 好的,我就在这儿。 |
[1:20:17] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿。 – 嘿。 |
[1:20:20] | What are you doing? We… Guys, she’s in here. | 你干什么去了? 我们…各位,她回来了。 |
[1:20:22] | We were looking for you. | 我们正到处找你呢。 |
[1:20:24] | – Oh, I was just, um, by my car. – Oh. | – 噢,我就在,呃…我车那儿。 – 噢。 |
[1:20:28] | – You okay, babe? – Yeah, I just… Yeah. | – 你没事吧,宝贝? – 没事,我…没事。 |
[1:20:32] | – You got away from us. – I did. | – 你躲开了我们。 – 是啊。 |
[1:20:34] | I guess worse things could happen at a dinner party. | 我想晚餐聚会发生 这样的事还不是最糟的。 |
[1:20:37] | I went and got the… the ring. | 我去拿这枚…这枚戒指。 |
[1:20:39] | – No, I could stay here. – That’s a good idea. | – 不,我可以留在这里, – 这主意不错。 |
[1:20:43] | What were you doing out there? | 你刚才干嘛去了? |
[1:20:45] | Em. What were you doing out there? | 艾米,你刚才干嘛去了? |
[1:20:49] | Um, the view is really beautiful of the comet out there. | 呃,外面那颗彗星的景色 真的太漂亮了。 |
[1:20:52] | – Oh. – You came in that door? | – 噢。 – 你从那道门进来的? |
[1:20:55] | – Yeah. – What’s wrong with that door? | – 是啊。 – 那道门怎么了? |
[1:20:57] | That’s the door to nowhere. Don’t you know? | 那道门不通向任何地方, 你不知道吗? |
[1:21:00] | – Okay. Let’s go take a look. – Let’s check it out. | – 好吧,我们去看一下。 – 我们去看看。 |
[1:21:03] | Everybody’s sick of hearing about the feng shui. | 大家都讨厌再听到风水了吧。 |
[1:21:07] | – God, it’s freezing outside. – Come on. | – 天哪,外面好冷啊。 – 拜托。 |
[1:21:10] | You mentioned it. Let’s look at it. | 你先提的,我们就要看看。 |
[1:21:12] | How come we never use this patio? | 为什么我们从不用这个天井? |
[1:21:14] | Well, we never have comets. | 我们从没有彗星啊。 |
[1:21:18] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天哪。 |
[1:21:19] | W-What’s it doing? | 它在干嘛? |
[1:21:21] | It’s breaking up. | 它正在解离。 |
[1:21:23] | – Is that what they do? – Yeah, I guess so. | – 彗星都这样吗? – 是的,我想是的。 |
[1:21:25] | So, Em, is Katherine Meriss gonna understudy your life while you’re gone for a month? | 那么,艾米,在你离开的这一个月, 凯瑟琳・梅里斯会成为你的替角吗? |
[1:21:29] | – Oh, no one can. – Ooh. | – 噢,没人能替换。 – 喔呜…… |
[1:21:32] | – I like that. – Oh, come on. | – 我喜欢那样。 – 噢,拜托。 |
[1:21:38] | I wish we could roast marshmallows on that meteor. | 我希望我们能在 那颗流星上烤棉花糖。 |
[1:21:42] | A long stick. | 用根长棒棒。 |
[1:22:33] | Yeah? | 谁啊? |
[1:22:35] | – Em? You okay? – Yeah? | – 艾米?你好吗? – 怎么? |
[1:22:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. The toilet just got backed up. | 是啊,我很好, 抽水马桶刚才堵住了。 |
[1:22:39] | You can’t use that one. You gotta use the main one, okay? | 你不能用那一个,你应该 用主厕的那一个,明白吗? |
[1:22:42] | Okay. I’ll be right out. | 好的,我马上出来。 |
[1:23:29] | – Oh, my God. – Em. Em. | – 噢,我的天哪。 – 艾米,艾米。 |
[1:24:22] | Hey. You’re up. | 嘿,你起来了。 |
[1:24:25] | I’ll make some breakfast. It’ll be ready in, like, five minutes. | 我要做点早餐, 马上就好,大概五分钟。 |
[1:24:50] | Oh, hi. You feeling better? | 噢,嗨。你感觉好点了? |
[1:24:52] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是的。 – 好的。 |
[1:24:54] | I’m gonna get dressed. I’ll be back. | 我要去穿衣服,马上回来。 |
[1:25:30] | Morning. | 早上好。 |
[1:25:33] | You okay, babe? | 你好吗,宝贝? |
[1:25:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:25:38] | You totally passed out last night. | 昨夜你整个失去了知觉。 |
[1:25:42] | You were mumbling. I put you on the couch. | 你一直在嘟嘟囔囔的, 我把你放到了长沙发上。 |
[1:25:46] | Found that in the bathroom. | 在卫生间里找到的这个。 |
[1:25:56] | That’s weird. It’s you calling me. | 太怪了,是你在打给我。 |
[1:26:01] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:26:14] | # When you sing # | # 当你歌唱 # |
[1:26:20] | # When you sing # | # 当你歌唱 # |
[1:26:26] | # The stars # | # 星星 # |
[1:26:31] | # Fill up my eyes # | # 充满我的双眼 # |
[1:26:39] | # Galaxies pour down my cheeks # | # 星系注向我的双颊 # |
[1:26:45] | # Galaxies # | # 星系 # |
[1:26:51] | # Galaxies, they flood the streets # | # 星系,它们淹没街道 # |
[1:26:57] | # Galaxies # | # 星系 # |
[1:27:01] | # When we dance # | # 当我们起舞 # |
[1:27:08] | # When we dance # | # 当我们起舞 # |
[1:27:15] | # Eels and sea grass # | # 海鳗和海草 # |
[1:27:19] | # Float on by # | # 从旁边飘过 # |
[1:27:26] | # I’m 10,000 leagues # | # 我在一万里格【约5.6万公里】 # |
[1:27:29] | # Beneath the sea # | # 海水之下 # |
[1:27:32] | # 10,000 leagues # | # 一万里格 # |
[1:27:38] | # 10,000 leagues # | # 一万里格 # |
[1:27:41] | # Beneath the green # | # 绿色之下 # |
[1:27:45] | [ translation & synchronization:639 ] |