Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Beth had no idea 保罗已经得知贝丝的来历
[00:04] Paul was told the truth about her mother. 贝丝却还蒙在鼓里
[00:06] Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章
[00:09] to cause you harm. 来伤害过你
[00:10] In therapy, Gaby confronted her past. 在心理治疗时 加布直面过去
[00:13] When I was a child, my stepfather molested me. 我还小时 继父就骚扰了我
[00:16] Bree made a stunning revelation. 布里揭开了一个惊人的事实
[00:19] He’s your son. 他是你儿子
[00:21] And two fathers… 两个爸爸
[00:23] He needs our help. 他需要我们俩的帮助
[00:24] …reached out to a son in trouble. 向困境中的儿子 伸出了援手
[00:32] Lynette Scavo had lost a lot of sleep 多年来 勒奈特·斯加沃经历了
[00:35] over the years. 许多不眠之夜
[00:37] There had been 3:00 a.m. Feedings… 凌晨三点起来喂奶
[00:42] And temperatures of 102… 照顾发高烧的孩子
[00:46] And late-night pillow fights. 平息深夜枕头大战
[00:50] But Lynette had never complained 不过勒奈特任劳任怨
[00:53] because a mother… 因为母亲
[00:54] Mom? 妈
[00:55] …is always on call. 就得有求必应
[00:58] Do we have any eggs? 家里有鸡蛋吗
[01:00] Yes. We have eggs. 有啊 有鸡蛋
[01:04] Where do we keep them? 放在哪里了
[01:09] In the refrigerator. 冰 箱 里
[01:12] Cool. Thanks. 好极了 谢谢
[01:17] How do you make an omelet? 鸡蛋卷怎么做
[01:21] You don’t have to come down. 你不用下来
[01:23] Just, uh, tell us where the stuff is. 告诉我怎么做就好
[01:24] No, it’s just easier if I do it myself. 我亲自来动手还轻松些
[01:26] Two omelets, coming up. 两个蛋卷 马上就好
[01:27] Actually, um, could you make mine an egg white scramble? 是这样 你能给我做个夹蛋白的吗
[01:32] Girls. Hello. 姑娘们 你们好
[01:33] Mom, this is Tiffany and Kimberly. 妈妈 这两位是蒂凡尼和金伯莉
[01:36] We met them at a keg party, wandering around looking for food. 我们在酒会上认识的 她们想找点东西吃
[01:38] Somebody scarfed all the chips and stuff. 薯片之类的都被人吃光了
[01:41] And we were like, 然后我们就想
[01:42] wouldn’t it be awesome to have Denver omelets right now? 来点丹佛炒蛋一定很棒吧
[01:46] ‘Cause I’m from Denver. 因为我是丹佛人
[01:47] Really? 真的吗
[01:48] I’m getting more of a vegas vibe. 我倒感觉更像是拉斯维加斯来的
[01:51] Sidebar. 过来说话
[01:54] You woke me up to cater your booty call? 你叫醒我就是为了招待你的玩伴
[01:57] Mom, this isn’t a booty call. 妈妈 这不是玩伴
[01:58] I think you mean a “Hook-up.” 你的意思可能是 对象
[01:59] A booty call is, like, when you’re feeling horny, 玩伴是那种 你觉得很饥渴时
[02:02] – and you pick up the phone and call– – Okay. Got it. Look… -拿起电话 -好了 明白
[02:05] This isn’t a frat house. This is our family home, 这不是兄弟会宿舍 这是咱们家
[02:07] And you can’t bring your… whatevers… Here to seal the deal. 你们不能带自己的那什么 来乱搞
[02:10] Why not? We’ve been doing it for months. 怎么不行 我们这么干都好几个月了
[02:12] Mom, we’re not kids anymore. 妈 我们不是小孩了
[02:15] Yeah, we’re grown men, old enough to vote. 对 我们长大了 都可以投票选举了
[02:17] Old enough to die for our country. 都可以为国捐躯了
[02:19] Now where do we keep the eggs? 鸡蛋到底在哪里
[02:21] Under the sink, next to the fresh fruit. 在水槽下面 挨着新鲜水果
[02:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:29] Yes, Lynette Scavo 是的 勒奈特·斯加沃
[02:32] had lost a lot of sleep over the years. 已经度过了许多不眠之夜
[02:34] And she was getting tired of it. 对此 她已经很不耐烦了
[02:49] There are all sorts of ways to leave. 告别的方式有很多种
[02:52] Some people shake hands… 有人礼貌握手
[02:55] Others offer a gentle wave. 有人轻轻挥手
[02:59] A few like to give big hugs. 还有人则紧紧拥抱
[03:04] Then there are those who refuse to leave 还有一些人 则拒不离开
[03:07] until someone else says… 直到别人开口说
[03:09] “Get out.” “出去”
[03:11] Morning, boys. 早上好 小伙子们
[03:15] Why are you handing me classified ads? 你把分类广告给我干嘛
[03:16] You have seven days to find another place to live. 给你们七天找地方搬家
[03:21] Whoa, whoa. You’re kicking us out? 你要赶我们出去
[03:23] You said I could stay here until I finished college. 你说过 我大学毕业前都可以住家里
[03:25] Yeah, we’re starting to think that’s not gonna happen. 是 但我们改主意了
[03:27] Guys, please don’t do this. We like it here. 别这样啊 我们喜欢这里
[03:30] Of course you do. 当然啦
[03:31] You think doing laundry is throwing dirty clothes in the hamper 你们以为洗衣服就是把脏衣服丢进脏衣篮
[03:34] and getting clean ones out of the drawer. 然后抽屉里就有干净的穿了
[03:35] That’s how dad does it. 爸爸不就是这样的吗
[03:37] O-okay, let’s stay on topic. 好了 别扯远了
[03:39] Guys, you need to grow up, learn to be independent, 孩子们 你们得长大 学会独立
[03:42] and that’s gonna start with you getting your own place. 就从自己找地方住开始吧
[03:44] And how are we gonna pay for it? 那我们拿什么付房租
[03:46] If you turn that paper over, you’ll find a whole section 把报纸翻过来 有一整版
[03:50] of people willing to exchange money for something called work! 都是愿意用钱来招工的人
[03:54] – We have to get jobs? – This is crazy. -我们非得找工作吗 -太过分了吧
[03:56] You guys are acting like 你们这样就像是
[03:57] we stabbed you last night. 我们昨晚背地里捅了你一刀似的
[03:58] Oh, obviously you didn’t do that. 你们明显干不了这事
[04:00] You don’t know where the knives are. 你们连刀在哪里都不知道
[04:02] Now start making some calls. 现在开始打电话吧
[04:12] You really think that they’re ready? 你真的觉得他们准备好了吗
[04:14] No. And that’s why we have to do this. 不 所以我们才不得不这样
[04:18] Those boys are drifting through life, Tom. 孩子们日子过得浑浑噩噩 汤姆
[04:19] If we don’t do something soon, 如果我们再不采取行动
[04:21] We’ll have twin 50-year-olds living in the basement, 到他们50岁时 会沦落到住地下室
[04:24] Screaming upstairs for juice. 扯着嗓子让楼上的人给送果汁
[04:26] You’re right. Unless we push ’em out of the nest, 说得对 不推他们离开家独立
[04:29] they’ll never learn to fly. 他们永远也别想学会生存
[04:32] Do you have to dial a “1” Before the area code? 在区号前是不是要加拨”1″
[04:36] And the first chick lands with a thud. 出师不利啊
[04:43] Yes. I’ve been on hold for, like, 4 miles. 对 我拿着电话等了 快4英里了
[04:46] I just got a notice that my insurance 刚收到通知说 我的保险
[04:49] is only covering partial payment of my dialysis. 只能报销我的透析费用的一部分
[04:52] No, that can’t be right. 不 不可能
[04:54] I can’t afford that, and I need treatments three times a week. 我付不起钱 而且我需要一周透析三次
[04:57] Ooh! Oh! Aah! Damn it! 该死
[05:01] Oh, uh, not you. 不 不是说你
[05:03] I just ruined my shirt 我刚弄脏了衣服
[05:06] and saved a chipmunk’s life in the same move. 同时救了一只花栗鼠的命
[05:08] This is not a good day. 今天可真不走运
[05:11] Oh, crap! 糟了
[05:21] Morning, ma’am. 早上好 女士
[05:23] Do you know why I pulled you over? 知道我为什么让你停车吗
[05:25] To commend me for saving that chipmunk’s life? 表扬我救了那只花栗鼠的命
[05:28] No. You didn’t come to a complete stop 不是 在芬达尔的停车标志那里
[05:32] at that stop sign at Ferndale. 你没有完全停下车
[05:33] License and registration, please? 请把驾照和行驶证拿出来
[05:35] I’m sorry. I guess I was just really distracted. 对不起 我可能是有点走神了
[05:39] I was trying to talk to the insurance company, 我刚才在跟保险公司打电话
[05:41] and then the coffee spilled, and now… 把咖啡弄洒了 这下
[05:43] I’m gonna be late for my dialysis appointment, 我去透析要迟到了
[05:46] which means that all the good chairs will be taken 到时候好椅子都给人占了
[05:48] and I will end up in the chair by the bathroom, 我就只能用浴室里的椅子
[05:50] and I will spend the next six hours listening to people flush. 接下来6个小时都得听着别人哗啦哗啦洗澡
[05:54] Dialysis? Man, that must be rough. 透析 天哪 一定很不好过
[05:57] And it explains why I look a lot more bloated than I do on my license. 所以我看起来比驾照上要肿
[06:04] Look, I don’t want you to be late for your appointment. 我也不想你迟到
[06:06] – I’ll let you off with a warning. – Oh. Really? -我就给你个警告好了 -真的吗
[06:09] – Good luck, ma’am. – Thank you. -祝你好运 女士 -谢谢
[06:14] And thank you, dialysis. 也谢谢你 透析
[06:19] I don’t wanna go on this stupid trip. 我一点也不想去
[06:20] It’s only 24 hours. 只要24小时
[06:22] Trust me. 24 hours in my hometown 相信我 我老家那里待24小时
[06:24] feels like 2 years. 感觉就像两年
[06:25] Those people are– are small-minded, 那些人心胸狭窄
[06:27] They’re bigoted, and their teeth– 盲目得很 他们的牙
[06:29] It’s the land orthodontia forgot. 那地方都没人整牙
[06:31] Well, it produced you, so it can’t be all bad. 它养育了你 不至于那么糟
[06:34] Ugh! Please. You know what that town is famous for? 拜托 你知道这个地方以什么著称吗
[06:37] The second-longest-burning tire fire in America. 美国第二大轮胎火灾
[06:41] Gaby, I think we both know why you don’t wanna go. 加布 我们俩都清楚你为什么不想去
[06:43] And it’s not about the town. 跟这个地方无关
[06:50] Okay, you’re right. 对 你说得对
[06:52] But I don’t care what my therapist says. 但我不在乎治疗师怎么说
[06:54] I don’t wanna fly to Texas to stand on some dead guy’s grave 我不想飞到德克萨斯 站在某个死人墓碑前
[06:57] and read him a letter. 给他读一封信
[06:58] That dead guy was your stepfather, 那个死人是你继父
[07:00] And he abused you. 他虐待了你
[07:03] When Dr. Wyner told you to write down how you felt, 维内尔医生让你写下你的感受
[07:06] that helped, didn’t it? 挺有效的 对吧
[07:07] I guess. Well, then I really think you should listen to her 我想是吧 那我觉得你真该听她的
[07:10] when she says that reading it at his grave will help. 她说了在他墓碑前把信读出来会有效的
[07:13] Confronting him will give you closure. 直面他 会让你得以平静
[07:15] He’s dead. 他反正死了
[07:16] Can’t I just confront him from the comfort of my own home, 我怎么就不能舒舒服服待在自己家里
[07:19] with a glass of wine and a ouija board? 端着一杯酒 用显灵板直面他呢
[07:22] If you absolutely don’t want to do this, 如果你真不想这么做的话
[07:24] you don’t have to. 就别勉强自己了
[07:27] But I really wish you would. 但我真的希望你去
[07:30] Fine. 24 hours, 好吧 24小时
[07:32] one graveside rant, and then we come home. 在墓碑旁大骂一场 然后咱们回家
[07:37] Why are you bringing evening wear? 你干嘛还带了晚礼服
[07:39] It’s the anniversary of the tire fire. 轮胎火灾的周年祭要到了
[07:42] There’s gonna be a party. 可能会有派对
[07:47] We’re almost there, Zach. 我们快到了 扎克
[07:48] These people are gonna be able to help you. 这些人会帮你的
[07:51] I don’t need to go to rehab. 我不需要去戒毒所
[07:53] Tell that to the puke on my shoes. 看看你吐在我鞋上的那些东西
[07:55] Thank god your mother never saw you like this. 谢天谢地 你妈妈没看见你这副德性
[07:59] Easy, paul. 放松点 保罗
[08:00] You can’t make me go. 你们不能强迫我去
[08:02] Zach, face it. You’re going. 扎克 面对现实吧 你别无他选
[08:04] Okay. I will. 好吧 我会去的
[08:06] I promise. Tomorrow. Just let me out now. 我保证 明天去 现在让我下车
[08:10] – Let me out. Let go of me! – I’m trying to help you. -让我下车 放开我 -我是在帮你
[08:12] You? You? 你 你吗
[08:14] You did this to me. You’re the reason I’m like this. 这都是你的错 我这样是你一手造成的
[08:17] You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. 你在说什么鬼话呢
[08:18] Paul, ignore him. He’s sick. 保罗 别理他 他有病
[08:20] I’m not sick! 我没病
[08:21] He’s sick! I’m fine! 他才有病呢 我很正常
[08:24] You’re fine?! Ow. 你还正常
[08:26] You shot me! You shot your own father! 我对我开枪 你对自己的父亲开枪
[08:28] – Does that sound fine to you?! – Paul! -对你来说 这正常吗 -保罗
[08:30] – Paul, let him go. – You’re going to rehab. -保罗 放开他 -你必须去戒毒
[08:32] You’re gonna take these drugs and flush ’em out of you, 你要将毒品彻底从身体里去除
[08:36] and then we’re gonna talk, or I swear 然后我们好好谈谈 否则
[08:37] I will drive your sorry ass to prison myself! 我发誓我会亲自把你送进监狱的
[08:39] So you can either dry out in rehab 想清楚 你不去戒毒所戒毒
[08:42] or take your chances in jail. 就等着坐牢吧
[08:43] I’m good either way! 两条路对我来说都行
[08:57] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[09:04] Now with just the top… tip of your fingers, 现在用你的指尖
[09:08] right there on the seam. Right–yeah. There. 抓在线缝这儿 对 就这样
[09:10] Then, when you throw the ball, you whip your hand down, right? 当你扔球时 手往下甩
[09:12] Gets the–gets it spinning faster. 这样能让球旋转得更快
[09:16] Let’s give it a shot. Really whip those fingers. 我们试试看 手指一定要捏住
[09:21] Take it easy! 小点儿劲
[09:25] Charlie, it’s time to go. 查理 该走了
[09:27] No, mom, please. Five more minutes! 不 妈妈 拜托 再玩五分钟
[09:30] Sorry, sweetie, we have to get back to the hotel and start packing. 抱歉亲爱的 我们得回旅馆打包行李了
[09:33] Hey, you heard your mom. 听妈妈的话
[09:35] I’ll see you in the morning, okay? 我们明早再见 好吧
[09:36] I just need to ice down this hand. 我得冰敷一下这只手
[09:55] I can’t believe they’re flying back to Florida tomorrow. 真不敢相信他们明天就要飞回佛罗里达了
[09:57] I know. I wish you’d had a chance to spend more time with him. 我明白 真希望你有机会和他多相处会
[10:01] Yeah, I wish that, too. 是啊 我也这么希望
[10:04] Unfortunately, we lost a week while you decided 可惜啊 我们错失了一个星期的时间
[10:07] whether or not to tell me they were here. 因为你一直在纠结要不要告诉我
[10:09] Yes. And again, I am so sorry. 是的 再一次向你道歉
[10:12] That is my son. 那可是我的儿子
[10:16] How could you keep him from me? What were you thinking? 你怎能向我隐瞒他呢 你在想什么
[10:18] I’m not proud of what I did, but I didn’t want to lose you. 我并不引以为荣 但我真的不想失去你
[10:22] Don’t make it sound romantic. 但讲得那么浪漫
[10:23] What you did was unbelievably selfish. 你的所作所为不是一般的自私
[10:27] I know. 我知道
[10:29] If this relationship is gonna have any future at all, 如果想让这段感情有未来可言
[10:32] We have to at least be honest with each other. 至少我们应该坦诚相对
[10:36] I feel terrible. Just please don’t be angry. 我真的很内疚 但请不要生气
[10:39] I am angry. 我是很生气
[10:43] But mostly at this– at this crappy situation. 但主要是气这乱七八糟的情况
[10:46] I–you and me, I’m sure that we’ll get past this. 而你和我 我保证我们会挺过去的
[11:05] Mom, this is taking forever. 妈 这要等超级久的
[11:07] “Tom and Jerry” is on in ten minutes. 《猫和老鼠》十分钟后就要播了
[11:10] I know, honey. 我知道 亲爱的
[11:11] You promised we’d be home. 你答应过我会准时回家的
[11:13] M.J., what do you want me to do? M.J. 你让我怎么样
[11:15] – I-I can’t make these people disappear. – You promised. -我无法让这些人消失 -你答应过的
[11:23] Um, I forgot foil. Will you go get me a roll? 我忘了拿锡纸了 你去帮我拿一卷好吗
[11:28] Excuse me. 抱歉 打扰一下
[11:31] Uh, I know you’re all probably in a hurry, 我知道你们可能都赶时间
[11:33] but would you mind if I went in front of you? 但我能不能插个队
[11:36] You see, I have my dialysis appointment, 是这样的 我预约了做透析
[11:39] And if I’m late, I start to get a little weak. 如果我晚了 我身体会变得很虚弱
[11:42] You poor thing. 可怜的人
[11:43] Bless you. 上帝保佑你
[11:46] My aunt is on dialysis. 我姑妈也在接受透析治疗
[11:48] Well, my defective little kidney and I thank you both. 我替我衰竭的小肾 感谢两位
[11:56] All right! We’re gonna get to see “Tom and Jerry”! 太棒了 我们能看《汤姆和杰瑞》了[猫和老鼠]
[12:02] Uh, Tom is my doctor. 汤姆是我的医生
[12:05] Jerry is his nurse. 杰瑞是他的护士
[12:06] Then when I’m late, boy, they really go at each other. 如果我迟到了 他们肯定会打起来的
[12:23] So this is it. 就是这里了
[12:26] Yep. I was wrong. It can be worse than I remembered. 是的 我说错了 它比我记忆中还差
[12:29] It’s not that bad. 没那么差
[12:31] Really? Because when we asked the cabbie to turn left 真的 因为当我们叫出租车
[12:34] at the burned-out car, he said, 在烧毁的汽车那儿左转时 他说
[12:35] “You’re gonna have to be a little more specific.” “你能不能再说具体点”
[12:38] Uh-oh. Get out a couple singles. 有单身妇女过来
[12:42] You look lost. 你们好像迷路了
[12:45] I take it you folks aren’t from around here. 我猜你们应该不是这附近的居民
[12:46] Yes and no. Mostly no. 是也不是 基本上不是
[12:48] Wait a minute. You’re not Gabrielle Marquez, are you? 等等 你不会是加布丽尔·马奎兹吧
[12:53] Yes. Do I know you? 我是 我认识你吗
[12:54] No, but I know you. From all those magazines. 不认识 但我认识你 在各大杂志上
[12:57] You’re a supermodel! 你是个超模
[12:59] Welcome back. Uh… 欢迎回来
[13:01] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[13:04] Looks like the old place hasn’t changed a bit. 看起来老地方没有什么变化
[13:07] Sound like someone hasn’t seen the new stoplight yet. 看来有些人还没看到新的交通灯呢
[13:10] Ahh. So, what brings you back to town? 那么 你回来所为何事
[13:20] We should check in to the hotel. Nice meeting you, lady. 我们应该去入住旅馆 很高兴认识你
[13:23] Hotel? I thought we were going to the cemetery first. 旅馆 我以为我们要先去墓地的
[13:26] Well, it’s been a long trip, Carlos. 卡洛斯 一路奔波
[13:27] I just wanna lie down for a few minutes. 我现在只想躺下来歇一会儿
[13:43] So was the flight on time? 飞机准点吗
[13:45] Yeah. The one time I’m begging for an 8-hour delay, 是的 我一直在祈祷能晚点八小时
[13:48] and they leave the gate three minutes early. 可他们还早进去了三分钟
[13:51] Oh, Keith. 金斯
[13:59] Three days ago, I didn’t even know that this kid existed, 三天前 我甚至都不知道这孩子的存在
[14:01] and now I don’t know how I’m gonna live without him. 而现在我都不知道没有他怎么活下去
[14:03] He’s a wonderful little boy. 他是个可爱的小男孩
[14:08] Yeah. Yeah, he is. 是的 的确
[14:10] My whole childhood, my dad was in the army. 我的整个童年 我父亲都在当兵
[14:14] He’d be gone for six, seven months at a clip, 他一走就是六七个月
[14:18] and then back for two weeks and gone again. 仅仅在家呆两周 又动身离开
[14:21] I always swore that I would never do that to my kid. 我曾发誓我永远不会这样对待我的孩子
[14:25] And guess what? Here I am. 猜猜怎么着 我走上了父亲的老路
[14:27] Keith, you are not your father. 金斯 你不是你父亲
[14:32] I actually said to Charlie, 我还跟查理说
[14:33] “I’ll see you before you know it.” “我很快就会来见你的”
[14:35] That’s exactly what my old man used to say to me. 这正是我老爸过去常对我说的话
[14:40] And you know what it really meant? 你知道这句话真实含义吗
[14:41] “I have no idea when I’ll see you.” “我不知道什么时候能再见到你”
[14:49] I wish there was something I could do. 我真希望能为你们做些什么
[14:51] There’s nothing anybody can do. 别人帮不上任何忙
[14:54] It is what it is. 事实无法改变
[15:02] Well, I think that’s everything. 应该都收拾好了
[15:04] We’re really proud of you guys. 真为你俩骄傲
[15:06] Found your own apartment. Did it all on your own. 找到了自己的公寓 赚钱付房租
[15:08] You really stepped up. 你们真的长大了
[15:09] When can we see the new place? 什么时候我们能参观你们的新家
[15:11] Well, give us a few days. Let us get it all fixed up. 给我们几天 把一切整理好
[15:13] We should get going. 我们该走了
[15:14] Oh! Hold on, hold on. This is a big moment. 等一下 等一下 这是历史性的时刻
[15:16] Our boys have grown up. I–uh… 我们的男孩长大成人了
[15:18] Let me just get one shot. 让我来拍张照
[15:20] Aw. I will treasure this memory always. 我会永远珍藏这段记忆的
[15:23] I love you. Drive safe. Oh! 我爱你们 小心开车
[15:26] Okay. Call us when you get there. Yep. 你们抵达后 打个电话回来
[15:29] – Bye. – Bye. -拜拜 -拜
[15:34] I know this is good for them, 我知道这是为了他们好
[15:36] but I have to tell you, I miss them already. Oh! 但我得跟你说 我已经开始想他们了
[15:45] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[15:51] Roy, come on out. Our new tenants are here. 罗伊 快出来 我们的新房客到了
[15:59] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[16:00] Deleting a memory. 删除这段记忆
[16:11] Yes. Well, I really want to. 是的 我真的很想
[16:14] I just don’t see how I can with my dialysis schedule. 但我安排不开我的透析时间
[16:17] Yes, dialysis. 是的 透析
[16:20] Really? 真的吗
[16:23] Well, thank you so much. 那太感谢你了
[16:28] Jury duty–excused. And that was over the phone. 被陪审团问话免除 电话就搞定了
[16:31] I mean, they didn’t even get to see my sad head tilt 他们甚至不用亲眼看我可怜地撅起嘴
[16:34] with the trembling lower lip. 诉说衷肠
[16:36] Susan… using your disease to manipulate and deceive people? 苏珊 利用你的疾病捉弄欺骗他人
[16:42] I’ve never felt closer to you. 我从没觉得和你如此合得来
[16:44] Oh, you know what? I deserve it. 知道我 这是我应得的
[16:47] I mean, it’s the only perk to come out of this whole thing. 这次遭遇唯一让我欣慰的只有这个
[16:50] This stupid disease has totally changed my life. 这愚蠢的疾病彻底改变了我的生活
[16:54] I spend six hours a day, three times a week 我每周要花三天 每次六小时
[16:56] hooked up to a machine. 与一部机器为伴
[16:57] So, you know, if I get to cut in a few lines, 如果我能免除一些条条框框
[17:00] and get out of a ticket, I’m doing it. 逃张罚单 我倒也愿意
[17:03] Ooh. Do you really wanna use your powers for evil? 你真的想使使坏吗
[17:07] I’m listening. 我洗耳恭听
[17:09] Let’s go to lunch at Girard’s, 我们去吉拉德吃饭吧
[17:12] I’ve been dying to try that place out, 我一直特别想去
[17:14] but they don’t take reservations, 但他们不接受预订
[17:16] and you have to wait hours for a table. 等一个位子需要好几个小时
[17:18] Well, not with me, you don’t. 跟我一起去 你就不用等了
[17:21] I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but… 你别误会我说的意思 但是
[17:24] bad kidney Susan… 肾衰竭的苏珊
[17:25] way more fun than 2-kidney susan. 比起两颗肾健在的苏珊 有趣多了
[17:33] You sure you wanna eat here? 你确定想在这吃饭
[17:34] I think I just saw two cockroaches throwing up. 我好像看见有两只蟑螂被扔了出来
[17:37] It’s fine. Everyone in my family used to come here. 没关系 我家人以前常来这
[17:40] Didn’t they all die young of heart disease? 他们不是都死于心脏病吗
[17:42] Honey, you’ve seen this town. 宝贝 你也看到这个小镇了
[17:43] Would you really wanna grow old here? 你真的想在这长大吗
[17:55] Oh, my god. It’s Gabrielle Marquez. 天哪 这不是加布丽尔·马奎兹吗
[17:58] Finally! We were wondering 你还是回来了 我们还在想
[18:01] if you were ever gonna make it back home again. 你是否会再回来呢
[18:04] I am such a huge fan. 我是你的超级粉丝
[18:06] I even have one of your swimsuit covers on my bathroom wall. 甚至在浴室里贴了一张你的泳装照
[18:10] It’s my thin-spiration. 鼓励我减肥
[18:14] Uh, could you have your, uh, chauffeur over here 你能让你的司机
[18:16] take a picture of us? Would you mind? 帮我们合张影吗 你介意吗
[18:18] Oh– be happy to, sir. 乐意之至 先生
[18:20] Uh, okay. 好吧
[18:23] Can I get your autograph? 能帮我签个名吗
[18:24] My autograph? 我的签名
[18:26] You know, we even have a nacho platter named after you. 我们甚至以你的名字命名了一种玉米拼盘
[18:29] It would be my honor to bring you one. 给你拿一份 会是我的荣幸
[18:31] Sounds great, only make it a scoop of cottage cheese 听起来不错 只加一勺芝士
[18:35] with sliced tomatoes. 配西红柿切片即可
[18:36] Ms. Marquez? Principal Gomez. 马奎兹小姐 戈麦斯校长
[18:39] I run the school you used to attend. 我管理你曾上过的学校
[18:41] Welcome back to Las Colinas. 欢迎回到拉斯科林纳斯
[18:42] You have no idea how proud we are of you. 你不知道我们有多么以你为傲
[18:45] Seriously? 真的吗
[18:46] Yes, our young people don’t have any role models. 是的 我们的年轻人没有什么偶像
[18:48] No one else from here has ever been famous– 这里没出过名人
[18:50] I mean, for anything besides getting stuck down a well. 我是说 除了被困井中的事情
[18:53] Ahh. I can’t believe all you people remembered me. 不敢相信你们都还记得我
[18:58] I had no idea. 我真是不知道
[18:59] You know, it would do so much for school morale 如果你明天能来学校为女生们讲几句话
[19:01] if you would come by tomorrow and speak to the girls. 绝对能让她们振作不少
[19:04] Actually, we’re kind of busy. 事实上 我们比较忙
[19:06] I could call the press. 我可以把媒体叫来
[19:08] But we’re never too busy to help girls in need. 但帮助与需要的女生的时间还是有的
[19:11] How’s noon? 中午怎么样
[19:12] Gaby, our flight leaves at 10:00. 加布 我们的飞机十点起飞
[19:14] Flights can be changed. 可以改航班
[19:15] I’m sorry. My chauffeur has no sense of community. 抱歉 我的司机没有社会责任感
[19:19] Now… who else wants to take a picture with me? 还有谁想和我合影
[19:40] How did it go with Zach? 和扎克相处的如何
[19:42] – Did you get him checked in? – It’s done. -你让他登记进去了吗 -完事了
[19:44] Oh, you must be so relieved. 你现在应该感到宽心了
[19:48] I know I am. 我反正是
[19:49] After the riot, 在那次骚乱过后
[19:50] when you talked about us getting away… 当你说我们远走高飞时
[19:53] I felt so hopeful. 我觉得满怀希望
[19:55] But then, I-it seemed like you… 但然后 你看起来
[19:58] I don’t know… 我说不好
[20:03] Pulled away? 貌合神离
[20:06] You’ve been so cold and distant. 你给人感觉冷漠 不好相处
[20:09] Not that I blame you. 我不是在指责你
[20:11] I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. 我无法想象你都经历了些什么
[20:13] No. You can’t. 是的 你无法想象
[20:17] But now we can put it behind us, 但现在我们可以将这些事放下
[20:19] get back to how we were, 回到我们以前的日子
[20:22] start to build our life together. 一起重新建立我们的生活
[20:25] I miss you. I miss… being close to you. 我想你 我想念与你贴心的感觉
[20:36] What is that? 那是什么
[20:40] Your gun. 你的枪
[20:42] I borrowed it. 我借来用用
[20:47] But why did you feel you needed a gun? 但你要枪干什么
[20:49] For protection. My son tried to kill me. 自我保护 我儿子曾试图谋杀我
[20:52] Fool me once. 吃一堑长一智
[20:59] What about you, Beth? 你呢 贝丝
[21:00] Wh-what do you mean? 什么意思
[21:02] I was just wondering why my bride 我很奇怪 我的娇妻
[21:04] needed to bring a gun into our home. 在家为什么还要带把枪
[21:08] You have to admit, it’s not very romantic. 你得承认 这可不浪漫
[21:14] If the gun bothers you… 如果枪惹你心烦
[21:16] we can get rid of it. 我们就把它扔了
[21:19] I don’t understand. Are you upset with me? 我不明白 你是在生我的气吗
[21:23] I-is that why you’ve been acting this way? 这就是你如此冷漠的原因吗
[21:26] Paul, please talk to me. 保罗 请说话
[21:30] I have a lot on my mind. 我有太多事要想
[21:33] Of course you do. 你当然有
[21:35] This whole thing has been a nightmare, 这整件事就如同一场恶梦
[21:39] but we’ve come through it, 但是我们要同舟共济
[21:43] and with Zach getting help… 帮助扎克
[21:46] maybe things will be good now. 也许现在事情会有转机
[21:50] Really? 真的吗
[21:53] When someone so close betrays you, 当一个亲密无间的人背叛了你
[21:54] can things ever be good again? 事情还会再有转机吗
[22:10] I thought of something you could do for me. 我想你可以为我做件事
[22:14] Again? But we just– 再来一次 但我们刚刚
[22:15] No, not that. 不是指那事
[22:19] Remember yesterday, when you said you wished 还记得昨天 你说你希望
[22:21] there was something you could do 为查理的处境
[22:23] about the whole Charlie situation? 尽一份力吗
[22:27] Well, there is. 我想到了
[22:31] Let’s move to Florida. 我们搬到佛罗里达吧
[22:37] What? 什么
[22:39] I’ve been thinking about this for hours, 我左思右想
[22:42] with my job I can work anywhere. You sold your business, 我在哪都能工作 你卖掉你的生意
[22:45] your kids are grown. What’s keeping you here? 你的孩子们都长大了 你还在这干嘛呢
[22:48] Uh, my friends… 我的朋友们
[22:51] I will build a guesthouse, 我会建一个宾馆
[22:54] and they can stay all winter. 她们可以过来过冬
[22:58] Ah, well, it would be an adventure. 这可是个冒险
[23:00] Totally. 绝对是的
[23:02] Come on. We’ll pick oranges and swim with dolphins 我们可以捡橘子 与海豚游泳
[23:04] and do all the other stuff you do in Florida. 在佛罗里达做你想做的食物
[23:12] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[23:17] I think I can’t. 不行
[23:20] Why? 为什么
[23:23] Because this is my home. 因为这里是我的家
[23:28] I know. 我知道
[23:34] There’s just… 只是
[23:36] there’s no other way for me to be close to Charlie, 我没有别的办法接近查理
[23:40] unless… 除非
[23:41] never mind. 算了
[23:43] Unless what? 除非什么
[23:44] Unless… 除非
[23:46] I move there without you, and I can’t do that, 我自己搬过去 但那是不可能的
[23:49] because long-distance relationships don’t ever work, 因为异地恋肯定没有好结果
[23:53] and I don’t want to jeopardize what you and I have. 而我不想做有损我们关系的事情
[23:58] Well, maybe we should talk about that. 也许我们应该好好聊聊
[24:00] No, no, forget it. Forget the whole thing. 不 不 算了 忘了这件事吧
[24:06] All right, I… 好吧 我
[24:09] I just keep waiting for an answer to appear, 我期待的那个答案
[24:11] and there just isn’t one. 根本就不存在
[24:16] Let’s go back to sleep. 我们接着睡吧
[24:38] Shh, shh, shh! Local newspaper. 当地报社
[24:41] So since I’ve left Las Colinas, 自从我离开拉斯科林纳斯
[24:43] I’ve been everywhere– Paris, Rome, New York… 游遍世界 巴黎 罗马 纽约
[24:47] but the place I feel most at home? 但最能让我有家的感觉的地方
[24:50] Probably New York. 大概是纽约
[24:53] No, thank you. 没事 谢谢你
[24:55] They’re doing a cover story on me– 他们在给我写个封面故事
[24:57] “Solis… so lovely.” Isn’t that great? “索利斯 超可爱” 听起来不错吧
[25:00] Uh, it is. It’s just that 的确是 只是
[25:02] I think you’re starting to lose track of why we came here. 我觉得你忘了我们来这的原因
[25:05] You still have some serious work to do. 你还有正事要做
[25:07] When are we going to that cemetery? 我们何时去那墓地
[25:08] I don’t think I need to. 我觉得没这个必要了
[25:11] Then how are you planning to get closure? 那你准备怎么解开心结
[25:14] It’s already happening. This trip has been amazing. 事情已经发生了 这趟旅行很棒
[25:18] Look, you have to understand, 你要理解
[25:19] when I lived in this town before, I felt like nothing. 我以前生活在这个城镇 觉得自己很渺小
[25:23] So to come back and get all this love from all these people… 所以回来后受到这些人的爱慕
[25:28] that’s healing for me. 治愈了我心中的创伤
[25:30] I feel so much better. 我感觉好多了
[25:32] And I’m happy for you, Gaby. 我也替你高兴 加布
[25:34] I just don’t know if it’s enough. 我只是不知道这样是否足够
[25:38] It’s enough for me, Carlos. 这样对我来说就够了 卡洛斯
[25:42] Do you mind? That’s the radio station. 抱歉 是广播台打来的
[25:45] Hello? 喂
[25:47] Yes, this is she. 没错 是我
[25:49] Absolutely. I’m all set. 当然 我都准备好了
[25:53] “Hi. This is Gabrielle Marquez Solis, “大家好 我是加布丽尔·马奎兹·索利斯
[25:55] “and when I’m in Las Colinas, “我在拉斯科林纳斯的时候
[25:58] I get my farm report from KYAP.” 收看KYAP台的农场报道”
[26:05] This is not leaving the nest. 这可不是离家独立生活
[26:07] This is more like nest-adjacent. 这更像是把家搬到隔壁去了
[26:09] I know. But McCluskey is a tough broad. 我知道 但麦克卢斯基夫人可厉害着呢
[26:13] If anyone can whip them into shape, she can. 要是有谁能治得住他们 非她莫属
[26:16] Oh. I’ll get it. 我来接电话
[26:21] – Hello. – How do you make a Denver omelet? -你好 -你的丹佛鸡蛋卷是怎么做的
[26:23] Why do you want to know? 你怎么问这个
[26:25] Because I made some for the boys, 因为我做了一些给这两个小伙子
[26:26] And they didn’t like them. They said yours are better. 他们不喜欢吃 说你做的更好吃
[26:30] You know what? I’ll be right over. 这样吧 我这就过来
[26:35] And I’m like, “You shut up,” 当时我说 “你闭嘴”
[26:37] And he’s like, “No, you shut up.” 他却说 “不 你先闭嘴”
[26:40] So tell me, who shut up? 这么说 到底谁闭的嘴
[26:44] – Hi, mom. – Hi, Preston’s mom. -妈 -普雷斯顿的妈妈好
[26:46] So what brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了
[26:49] Your mom came by to share a few recipes with me. 你妈过来传授我一些秘方
[26:51] Oh, good idea. 好主意
[26:52] We don’t want a repeat of last night’s pork fiasco. 我们可不想再吃到昨晚那样难吃的猪肉
[26:57] Dryer’s done. 烘干机好了
[26:58] I’ll leave your clothes at the foot of your beds. 我会把衣服放到你们的床脚
[27:00] Whoa, whoa. 等等 等等
[27:02] – What? – Please don’t tell me you’re doing their laundry. -怎么了 -别跟我说你在替他们洗衣服
[27:04] Oh, it’s no bother. 没什么大不了的
[27:06] We love having the boys here, don’t we, roy? 我们喜欢孩子住在这儿 对吧 罗伊
[27:08] Yeah. Aside from them yelling out 对啊 除了他们会大喊
[27:10] the answers to “Wheel of fortune,” 《幸运轮盘》节目的游戏答案之外
[27:13] it’s been a real treat. 一切都非常好
[27:14] But seriously, that’s got to stop. 不过老实说 以后别这么喊了
[27:17] The whole point of this was to get them to grow up 让他们离开家的原因 是为了让他们成长
[27:19] and take care of themselves. 学会照顾自己
[27:21] They just moved from my boob to yours. 他们这是从吃我的奶 改吃你的了而已
[27:26] Nice breakfast talk, Lynette. 这早餐对话真愉快 勒奈特
[27:31] They need to learn to be responsible. 他们需要学会负起责任
[27:34] This isn’t good for them. 这样对他们不好
[27:36] They’re fine. 他们挺好的
[27:37] Your sons are nice, upstanding young men. 你儿子不错 是正直的年轻人
[27:40] Sure, for one night. Give them time. 当然了 这才一晚 日子久了就不行了
[27:43] Look, if they pull any shenanigans, 如果他们胆敢胡闹
[27:45] I’ll give ’em the boot, 我一定会把他们踢出门外
[27:46] But so far, they’ve been the perfect tenants. 但目前为止 他们都是完美的房客
[27:50] – Really? – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -对啊
[27:50] They had girls spend the night. 他们带女孩在家过夜
[27:52] You’re okay with those two walking around your house? 这两个女孩在你家里走动 你放心吗
[27:54] Look, I don’t care what gets Roy’s fire going 我不介意罗伊的欲火是从何而来
[27:57] as long as I’m the one who puts it out. 只要他倾泻的对象是我就行
[28:04] Now, girls, if it were up to me, 姑娘们 如果可以由我决定
[28:06] I’d say avoid math and science. 我会说别去上数学和科学课
[28:08] They cause serious frown lines. 学这些很容易长皱纹
[28:10] Gaby, please tell the nice girls you’re joking. 加布 跟这些好孩子们说你是开玩笑的
[28:12] No. Young girls today 不 今天的小女孩们
[28:14] need to know the dangers of long division. 需要知道作长除法的危害
[28:18] Excuse me, girls. 打扰了 孩子们
[28:19] Gaby, I have someone 加布 我给你带来了
[28:21] Who I’m sure you’ll want to say hello to. 一位你肯定想问候的人
[28:24] Hello, Gabrielle. 你好 加布丽尔
[28:26] You must remember sister Marta. 你一定记得玛塔修女
[28:27] She’s been with us almost 30 years. 她跟我们在一起已经快三十年了
[28:30] A real treasure. 真是荣幸之至
[28:32] Of course. 当然了
[28:34] Well, I’ll let you two catch up. 我让你们俩好好叙叙旧
[28:37] So, Gabrielle, 加布丽尔
[28:40] What brings you back? 什么风把你吹回来了
[28:42] I have some… personal business. 我来这儿 有些私事
[28:46] Well, it looks like you’re… enjoying yourself. 看起来 你过得很开心嘛
[28:50] I’m not surprised. 我一点不奇怪
[28:52] You always did love being the center of attention. 你一直很喜欢成为焦点
[29:00] You didn’t seem too thrilled to see her. 你见到她 看起来并不高兴
[29:03] Who is she? 她是谁
[29:08] Gaby? 加布
[29:10] I’ll be right back. 我一会儿回来
[29:15] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[29:18] All right. 好的
[29:20] Do you remember a discussion we had here 20 years ago? 你还记得二十年前 我们在这儿的谈话吗
[29:24] I’ve had a lot of students over the years, gabrielle. 加布丽尔 这些年来我带过很多学生
[29:26] I can’t remember everything. 我记不住这么多
[29:28] I think you remember this conversation. 我想你一定记得这段对话
[29:31] I told you what was happening with my stepfather. 我告诉了你 和继父发生的事
[29:36] Yes. 没错
[29:37] You had a big imagination, 这都是你的无端幻想
[29:39] most likely from all of those 大概是从你过去偷偷带进教室的
[29:41] trashy books and magazines you used to sneak into class. 那些垃圾书籍和杂志上看来的
[29:46] Oh, my god. You still don’t believe me. 我的天 你还是不相信我
[29:51] I came to you with a secret, a horrible secret. 我带着秘密来找你 一个可怕的秘密
[29:54] I couldn’t tell my mother or anyone in my family. 我无法向我母亲 或是家里的任何人启齿
[29:59] But I thought I could trust you, 但我以为我可以信任你
[30:00] Because you were my teacher and a nun. 因为你是我老师 还是名修女
[30:03] So I told you. 所以我告诉了你
[30:06] Do you remember what you said to me? 你记得你跟我说了什么吗
[30:07] I’m not going to stand here and listen to this. 我不准备站在这儿 听你说这个
[30:09] Yes, you are. 你必须听下去
[30:13] You told me I was a liar 你告诉我 是我说谎
[30:17] And that I should be ashamed of myself, 说我该为自己感到羞耻
[30:19] And I have been ashamed ever since! 从那以后 我就一直感到羞愧
[30:21] Is that why you came back here–to blame me? 这就是你来找我的原因 指责我吗
[30:24] No. I came back here because 不 我会来这儿是因为
[30:26] my therapist had a crazy idea. 我的治疗师出了个疯狂的主意
[30:30] She thought it would help if I stood on the grave 她以为如果我站在那个虐待我的男人的墓前
[30:32] of the man who abused me and told him how I felt. 告诉他我的感受 会有所帮助
[30:37] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[30:39] I think I need to tell you. 我觉得我需要告诉的人是你
[30:43] I did not deserve what happened to me. 我不该受到那样的对待
[30:47] I was a child. 我当时是个孩子
[30:50] But you… 而你
[30:53] you were a grown-up, and you did nothing. 你是个成人 而你坐视不管
[30:57] You should be ashamed of yourself. 你真该替自己感到羞愧
[31:09] Everything okay? 没事吧
[31:11] Yes. 没事
[31:13] We can go home now. 现在我们可以回家了
[31:28] Hi. I brought you a little housewarming present. 我给你们带了个乔迁小礼物
[31:32] Is it ticking? 是定时炸弹吗
[31:33] Look, I know I have been hard on you guys, 我知道我最近对你们很苛刻
[31:35] but you landed on your feet, 但你们已经自食其力
[31:36] and this is just my way of saying, “Have a blast.” 这是我预祝你们玩得尽兴的礼物
[31:40] You deserve it. 你们应得的
[31:41] You’re kidding. 您开玩笑吧
[31:42] Wow, a whole keg? We can’t drink that by ourselves. 一整桶酒 我们自己喝不了那么多的
[31:46] Well, maybe you should have a party. 也许你们该办个派对
[31:49] Yeah. It’s a chance to show everyone your new digs. 正好可以向所有人展示一下你们的新居
[31:53] Everyone. 所有人哦
[31:57] I can wait all day. 我可以等一整天
[32:03] Look, I already told you I’m not going to the police. 我已经告诉你 我不会去报警的
[32:07] I just want to know. Why did you shoot me? 我只是想知道 你为什么要对我开枪
[32:14] Because I wanted you to die. 因为我想让你死
[32:17] Too vague? 太笼统了吗
[32:19] Okay. I’m gonna… try to be more specific. 好吧 我试试说具体一点
[32:26] All my life, I hated you. 我的一生中 都在恨你
[32:28] That is not true. 那不是真的
[32:29] It is true. That hate was always a part of me, 是真的 这种恨一直在我心里的一角
[32:33] but it–it started getting bigger, and then… 后来它开始越发膨胀 接着
[32:38] One day, I-I realized it was the only thing that I was. 有一天 我意识到我心里只剩下恨了
[32:41] That was the drugs making you think that way. 是毒品致使你这么想的
[32:43] I know that you want to believe that. No. 我知道你想这么认为 不是这样
[32:48] That was you. You did this to me. 就是因为你 是你害我成这样
[32:50] You do this to everyone. 你害每个人遭遇不幸
[32:53] You’re evil. 你是魔鬼
[32:54] You have no idea what I am… 你不明白我是怎样的人
[32:56] how I feel, what I’ve been through. 不明白我的感受 我的遭遇
[33:00] When your mother, that horrible day– 当你母亲 遭遇那可怕的一天…
[33:02] No, no, no. You don’t get to use that to explain who you are. 不不不 你别用这事来解释你的为人
[33:07] You are the reason mom killed herself. 你才是妈自杀的原因
[33:09] Don’t say that! 不许这么说
[33:12] It isn’t true. 这不是真的
[33:15] Wow. Dad, that really hurt, didn’t it? 爸 这么说让你很伤心 对吧
[33:21] Maybe trying to kill you was stupid, 也许试图杀了你 确实很愚蠢
[33:23] ’cause you being alive, knowing the truth–that’s way better. 因为让你活着 知道真相 才更残酷
[33:28] Your mother loved me. 你母亲爱着我
[33:31] No one could ever love you. 没有人会爱你
[33:48] I’m returning these. They’re defective. 我把他们退回来 他们行为不举
[33:50] I saw what happened to the front of your house. 我看见你家门前遭的殃了
[33:52] Boys, how could you? 孩子们 你们怎么尽添乱
[33:54] Oh, that’s nothing. You should see the inside. 这还不算什么 你真该看看里面什么样子
[33:57] They broke three of my collectible shot glasses. 他们打碎了我收藏的三个烈酒杯
[34:00] I was this close to having one from every state. 就差那么一点儿 我就能收集到每个州的
[34:03] You think I want to go back to Wyoming? 你以为我还想回怀俄明州吗
[34:05] What do you have to say to Mrs. McCluskey? 有什么要对麦克卢斯基太太说吗
[34:10] Can we get our security deposit back? 我们能要回押金吗
[34:12] Ugh. Monsters. 一群怪物
[34:19] So what’s for breakfast? 早餐吃什么
[34:20] Nothing. 什么都没有
[34:22] – Fine. I’m going upstairs to crash. – No. -好吧 我跳楼去 -别
[34:24] No. Once you are done cleaning up over at Mrs. McCluskey’s, 别这样 清理完麦克卢斯基太太的屋子后
[34:28] You guys are hitting the rental ads again. 你们就得去找租房广告了
[34:30] What? We just got evicted, and we’re really hung over. 什么 我们刚被赶出来 现在还宿醉未醒
[34:34] This is not a good time. 现在不是时候
[34:35] I don’t believe you guys. You are fully grown men, 真不敢相信 你们都成人了
[34:38] And you can’t do anything for yourselves. 却完全不能自理
[34:40] You are just so helpless. 简直就是废人
[34:42] Gee, I wonder how we got that way? 老天啊 我们怎么会落到这步田地
[34:46] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思
[34:48] Every time we try and do something, 每次我们尝试着做点事
[34:49] You say, “It’s easier if I do it myself.” 你都会说 “我做会更省事”
[34:51] Yeah. We’d be happy to do stuff, but you always take over. 对 我们很乐意做事 可你总代劳
[34:54] It’s like you don’t want us to do anything for ourselves. 就好像你不想让我们自理
[35:03] You know what? You’re right. 你们说的对
[35:05] We are? 是吗
[35:08] I guess I just wanted you 我想我只是想让你们
[35:10] To stay kids for as long as possible. 尽量别长大
[35:16] Because I grew up with a crazy mom 因为我的成长过程中 妈妈疯疯癫癫
[35:18] And two sisters to take care of, 我还得照顾两个妹妹
[35:20] I was doing dishes and laundry when I should have been out 我在该尽情玩乐的时候
[35:23] Riding bikes and throwing water balloons. 操持家务
[35:25] I wanted… 我想…
[35:27] You to have a childhood… 让你们有个美好的童年
[35:30] But I let it go on too long. 可我操心得太久
[35:33] So I’m sorry. 所以我很抱歉
[35:37] This is my fault. 是我不好
[35:40] But… 可是…
[35:42] It is time for you to go out and start your own lives. 你们是时候出去自己过活了
[35:49] Okay. 好
[35:52] Okay. 好
[35:55] But before we go, can you make us an omelet? 可我们离开之前 能给我们做个煎蛋卷吗
[36:01] Yes. 可以
[36:04] Actually, no. 不行
[36:07] But I’ll teach you to make one. 但我可以教你们做
[36:21] Pretty impressive. 真厉害
[36:24] You’re thinking about Charlie, aren’t you? 你在想查理 对吧
[36:28] Maybe I need something to get my mind off of him. 或许我需要分散注意力
[36:32] How about a movie? 要不看电影吧
[36:33] You shouldn’t have to get your mind off of him. 你不必非得忘记他
[36:36] He’s your son. 他是你的儿子
[36:42] That’s why you need to move to Florida. 所以你才想搬去弗罗里达
[36:45] No. That was a bad idea. 不 那是个馊主意
[36:47] I already told you I’m not going there without you. 我告诉过你 你不去 我也不会去
[36:50] Long-distance relationships don’t ever work. 异地恋没好结果
[36:52] That’s true. 没错
[36:53] Unfortunately, you’re in one right now with Charlie. 不幸的是 你们毕竟骨肉相连
[36:57] Face it. One of these relationships 面对现实吧 这几种关系中有一种
[37:00] Isn’t going to make it, and it has to be ours. 得妥协 那只能是我们俩的关系
[37:04] Well, here’s the only problem with that. 只有一个问题
[37:07] I love you. 我爱你
[37:09] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[37:11] Good. 很好
[37:12] Then you know why I won’t leave. 那你知道我为什么不愿离开了吧
[37:15] Here’s what I know. 我知道的是
[37:16] From the first day we met, I have been pretending 从我们相识那天起 我就一直假装
[37:19] That our age difference doesn’t mean anything. 年龄不是问题
[37:22] – Because it doesn’t. – It does. -本来就不是 -这是问题
[37:24] It means I have lived through more of life than you, 这意味着我比你阅历丰富
[37:26] Including having children, which is something 包括生子 这正是你迫切想要
[37:28] You desperately wanted and now you have. 并且现在已经拥有的
[37:30] Bree, come on. 布里 别说了
[37:32] And while I have fallen in and out of love 在我和生命中的几个男人
[37:34] With several men in my life, 分分合合的过程中
[37:37] I have never fallen out of love with my children. 我从未停止过爱我的孩子
[37:42] And you may think that you will never love another woman 你可能觉得再也不会像爱我那样
[37:46] Like you love me, 爱上别人
[37:50] But I know that you will. 可我知道你会找到真爱
[37:59] I don’t see how that’s possible. 我怎么觉得不可能
[38:02] That’s because you’re young. 因为你还年轻 金斯
[38:07] You have given me so much, Keith. 你给了我太多
[38:11] Please… 求你…
[38:14] Let me give this to you. 让我给你这次机会
[38:29] Hi there. We’d like a table, please. 你好 我们想要一张桌子
[38:32] I’m sorry. You’re looking at a 2-hour wait. 抱歉 你们还得等候两小时
[38:34] Susan? 苏珊
[38:37] Um, do you think that you could squeeze us in? 能不能让我们挤一下
[38:40] Because I have a dialysis appointment in an hour. 因为我约了一小时后做透析
[38:44] Oh. Um, it’s just… we’re so slammed. 我们压力太大了
[38:49] Just like my kidney. 我的肾脏也是
[38:52] Let me see what I can do. 我尽量吧
[38:53] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there. 等等
[38:56] Why is she getting a table before us? 为什么她能插队
[38:58] We’ve been waiting 45 minutes. 我们等了45分钟了
[39:00] Sir, she’s lost both of her kidneys. 先生 她两个肾脏都没了
[39:03] A booth would be great. 小包间就更好了
[39:04] Well, I’m a diabetic, and my wife has rheumatoid arthritis. 我有糖尿病 我太太有风湿性关节炎
[39:07] You don’t see us trying to get any special treatment. 我们可没想受到特殊待遇
[39:09] You don’t understand. I’m on dialysis. 你不理解 我在做透析
[39:13] Arthritis… diabetes… dialysis, so… 关节炎 糖尿病 透析 分轻重的
[39:17] Unless somebody here has ebola, 除非这里有哪位携带埃博拉病毒
[39:19] I think we should get the next table. 我们可以排到后一位
[39:21] You think there isn’t anybody in this place 你们觉得这里没人
[39:23] Who doesn’t have something? We all have something. 没点病吗 我们多少都有点
[39:28] I have restless leg syndrome. 我有下肢不宁综合症
[39:30] Shut up. 闭嘴
[39:32] The only thing special about you 你唯一的特别之处
[39:34] Is you think you’re more special than the rest of us. You’re not. 就是自以为比别人特别 你搞错了
[39:38] Now get to the back of the line. 快回到队尾去
[39:43] You, too, sister. 你也是 妹子
[39:46] She used to be married to a Yankee. 她嫁过洋基队队员
[39:51] Nothing? 这也不行
[39:53] Okay. 好吧
[39:56] I hope you know this means you’re paying. 我希望你能理解这下该你买单了
[39:59] I got to sit down. I-I don’t feel well. 我得找个地方坐 感觉不太舒服
[40:04] Nice try. We’re not getting a table. 好想法 可这样我们也没法插队
[40:07] Really. 真的
[40:07] I-I don’t feel well. 我不舒服
[40:13] Oh, Susan, get up. No one’s even looking. 苏珊 起来 都没人在看
[40:19] Susan? 苏珊
[40:22] Susan! 苏珊
[40:25] Oh, my god. 天呐
[40:27] Someone call 9-1-1! 快叫救护车
[40:50] Are you going away? 你要搬走吗
[40:52] No. 不
[40:57] You are. 是你走
[40:59] – Paul! – Come on! -保罗 -快点
[41:00] Stop! What are you doing? 住手 你在干什么
[41:02] I want you out. You hear me? 想让你走 听到了吗
[41:04] Why? What have I done? 为什么 我做错了什么
[41:05] I know. 我知道了
[41:08] What? 知道什么
[41:10] I know who you are. 我知道你的底细
[41:16] Paul, please, listen to me– 保罗 求你听我解释
[41:18] At least Felicia had the guts to hate me to my face. 至少菲丽莎还有勇气表达对我的恨意
[41:21] You hid it. 你却藏着掖着
[41:22] I don’t hate you. I don’t. 我不恨你 不恨
[41:25] Get out, you lying bitch. 滚出去 撒谎精
[41:27] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Okay. Yes. 真对不起 好吧 没错
[41:30] I did lie at first, 我起初是撒了谎
[41:32] And, yes, I hated you, because she told me to. 我开始也恨你 因为是她让我恨你
[41:34] Get out! 滚出去
[41:35] But that changed. You changed me. 可是情况变了 你改变了我
[41:37] I don’t care what she says anymore. 我不再关心她说的话
[41:38] Please, Paul. Forgive me, please. 求你了 保罗 原谅我 求你
[41:41] I love you. I swear to god, I love you! 我爱你 我对天发誓 我爱你
[41:47] No, you don’t. No one could ever love me. 不可能 没人会爱我
[41:54] Don’t forget your gun. 别忘了带上你的枪
[42:08] Leaving is never easy, 告别 从来不易
[42:11] But the time comes when we must move on… 可我们无路可退时 就无从选择
[42:17] So we can leave our childhood behind… 这样我们才得以长大成人
[42:23] So we can let go of the past… 才得以挥别过去
[42:29] So we can be a good parent. 才得以为人父母
[42:36] Yes, leaving is never easy, 没错 告别不易
[42:40] Especially for those who have nowhere else to go. 尤其是那些无处可去的人
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme