时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Renee and Tom discussed their past. | 雷尼和汤姆谈起了过去 |
[00:05] | I seem to remember | 我隐约记得 |
[00:06] | you caught me in a towel then, too. | 我当时也是裹着浴巾被你撞见的 |
[00:08] | Bree’s Thanksgiving dinner… | 布里的感恩节晚餐 |
[00:10] | – I want a divorce! – I’m happy to oblige! | -我想离婚 -我乐意奉陪 |
[00:13] | Dad! Mom! | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[00:14] | …went up in flames. | 不欢而散 |
[00:16] | Look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[00:17] | Gaby’s dinner ended when Hector got arrested… | 加布的晚餐 以赫克多被捕而告终 |
[00:20] | I think they’re illegals. | 我想他们是非法移民 |
[00:22] | I have to move out of our house! | 我们得赶紧搬走 |
[00:23] | And she was afraid of losing her biological daughter Grace. | 她生怕失去亲生女儿格雷斯 |
[00:27] | Stay with us until we can figure things out. | 留下来 我们一起解决问题 |
[00:30] | And Paul’s plan… | 而保罗的计划 |
[00:31] | You are the proud new owner of your old house. | 你现在是你那老房子的新业主了 |
[00:33] | was set in motion. | 正蓄势待发 |
[00:42] | So Paige and I will be at the park for about 30 minutes. | 我会带佩琪在公园呆上半个钟头 |
[00:45] | Great. I should have all the clothes packed up by then. | 好 到时我肯定把所有衣物都整理好了 |
[00:48] | Oh, shoot. I forgot the pacifier. | 该死 我忘了安抚奶嘴 |
[00:50] | I didn’t. It’s in the diaper bag. Have a good time. | 我没忘 放在尿布袋子里了 玩得开心 |
[00:53] | There are certain things | 有些事项 |
[00:55] | every parent must remember– | 为人父母者必须铭记 |
[00:58] | Which toys can’t be thrown away… | 哪个玩具不能扔掉 |
[01:01] | Which vegetables must not be served… | 哪种蔬菜不要吃 |
[01:05] | Which clothes should never be mended… | 哪些衣服不可以补 |
[01:09] | But the one thing every parent can forget… | 但父母最不能忘记的 |
[01:14] | is how quickly their children grow up. | 就是孩子长得多么快 |
[01:22] | What’s going on in here? | 怎么了 |
[01:24] | Uh, Lisa Ellison is pregnant, | 丽莎·艾丽森怀孕了 |
[01:26] | so I’m gonna give her some baby clothes. | 我打算送她一些婴儿衣物 |
[01:29] | Paige has grown out of all her onesies. | 佩琪已经穿不下连体衣了 |
[01:31] | Wow, that was fast. | 哇 真快 |
[01:33] | So fast. Isn’t there a way we could keep her small? | 太快了 有没有办法让她不要长大 |
[01:36] | Well, we could stop feeding her. | 不给她吃东西 |
[01:38] | Then we could save money on food and clothes. | 这样我们就能省掉买食物和衣服的钱了 |
[01:42] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:44] | Yeah, it just hit me that this is my last onesie. | 我只是突然想到 这是我最后一件连体衣了 |
[01:47] | After Paige, no more babies. | 佩琪之后 再也不生孩子了 |
[01:49] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[01:51] | I mean, weren’t you the one who threw confetti… | 当初医生给你做结扎的时候 |
[01:53] | after the doctor tied your tubes? | 你不是兴高采烈吗 |
[01:55] | Yes, but now I’m thinking that it’s just going by too quick… | 是的 但现在我想这一切都发生得太快了 |
[01:58] | Ohh. And before you know it, they’ll be grown, and… | 不知不觉 他们就长大了 |
[02:02] | Just be you and me. | 只剩你我二人了 |
[02:04] | Yeah. You know what the best part of that is? | 是的 你知道这样有什么好处吗 |
[02:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:07] | It’ll just be you… and me. | 将会只剩你我二人 |
[02:10] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[02:12] | Giving you… | 给你展望一下 |
[02:14] | a preview of what our retirement’s gonna be like. | 我们退休后的日子 |
[02:21] | What about– what about the kids? | 要是被孩子们撞见怎么行 |
[02:23] | They all left for school. I saw ’em. | 他们都上学去了 我看到了 |
[02:28] | But… in the nursery? | 可是 这是育儿室啊 |
[02:30] | In front of Peter Pan? | 当着彼得潘的面 不妥吧 |
[02:32] | It’s about time he grew up. | 彼得潘也该长成大人了 |
[02:41] | Yes, there are certain things every parent must remember. | 是的 有些事情 为人父母者必须铭记 |
[02:47] | Ohh! I… forgot Paige’s doll. | 我 忘记拿佩琪的娃娃了 |
[02:51] | I’ll–I’ll… I’ll tell her it’s dead. | 我 我会告诉她娃娃死了 |
[02:55] | Locking the door… | 把门锁上 |
[02:57] | is one of them. | 也是其中一项 |
[03:12] | It’s a question we all ask ourselves. | 我们总会扪心自问 |
[03:16] | Do I trust the folks who live next door? | 隔壁那位邻居信得过吗 |
[03:24] | Can I count on the woman who lives down the block? | 住对面的那位女人是不是靠得住 |
[03:29] | Will that couple across the street | 街对面那对夫妇 |
[03:32] | be there when I need them? | 需要时能否伸出援手 |
[03:36] | Yes, good neighbors are people we can rely on. | 是的 远亲不如近邻 |
[03:43] | Great neighbors | 伟大的好邻居 |
[03:44] | are the ones who do exactly what they are told. | 就是那些对我们言听计从的人 |
[03:48] | So this is what you want me to sign? | 这就是你要我签的文件 |
[03:51] | Yes. Down at the bottom. | 是的 就签在底下 |
[03:56] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[03:58] | I-I’m just a little sad, that’s all. | 我有点伤心 没别的 |
[04:00] | Now, what do you have to be sad about? | 你有什么好伤心的 |
[04:03] | I’m paying you well over market value. | 我付你的钱远远超出市场价 |
[04:05] | I know. It’s just– I love the lane. | 我知道 只是 我喜欢紫藤郡 |
[04:07] | Everybody’s always been so kind to me. | 大家对我一直都这么好 |
[04:10] | To just up and move at my age… | 在我这把年纪还搬家 |
[04:13] | The neighborhood is about to change. | 这条街将会变得面目全非 |
[04:15] | In a few months, you won’t recognize this street. | 不出几个月 你就会认不出来了 |
[04:18] | It’s better to go now, with your memories intact. | 现在走还好些 还能保留美好的回忆 |
[04:23] | What do you mean, it’s gonna change? | 你是什么意思 这条街会变 |
[04:25] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 不必多虑 |
[04:28] | All you need to know is that I’m helping you. | 知道我这是帮你就好 |
[04:37] | I am so sorry. I got hung up. | 非常抱歉 我临时有点事 |
[04:40] | Don’t worry. It’s done. | 别担心 已经成交了 |
[04:42] | Mr. Scully sold? | 斯古利先生已经卖了 |
[04:43] | But– I had a lot of details to work out. | 可是还有很多细节我不清楚呢 |
[04:45] | I mean, length of escrow, disclosure agreements– | 契约 公开协议 |
[04:46] | you’ll still get your commission. | 你一样能拿到佣金 |
[04:48] | – Okay. So… what happens now? | -好 那么 现在是怎么回事 |
[04:50] | Now? Now I let the neighborhood in on my plan. | 现在 现在这条街都在我的计划中 |
[04:55] | Plan? | 计划 |
[04:57] | You have a plan? | 你有计划 |
[05:16] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[05:18] | Oh, so now she knocks. | 现在她知道敲门了 |
[05:20] | It’s Susan. I’m entering the house. | 我是苏珊 我进屋了 |
[05:23] | It’s okay, Susan. We are totally clothed. | 没事 苏珊 我们穿得整齐着呢 |
[05:29] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[05:31] | You avoided making eye contact with us all day yesterday. | 你整天都躲着不敢直视我们 |
[05:34] | Can we move past this? | 能不能当什么都没发生 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I think the only fair thing now | 是啊 公平起见 |
[05:36] | is for us to see you and Mike naked. | 得让我们也看看你和麦克裸着的样子 |
[05:40] | Okay, you were right. It’s not funny. | 好 你说得对 一点也不好笑 |
[05:48] | Yeah? | 说吧 |
[05:50] | I just want to say “Congratulations.” | 只是想说 恭喜 |
[05:52] | For what? | 恭喜什么 |
[05:53] | Well, I don’t mean to be crass, | 没有冒犯的意思啊 |
[05:56] | but when I walked in on you guys, | 不过我撞见你俩时 |
[05:58] | I couldn’t help but notice that Tom is quite… | 情不自禁地注意到汤姆相当地 |
[06:01] | Gifted. | 有天赋 |
[06:03] | – Oh, that. – “Oh, that”? | -对 那儿啊 -就是那儿 |
[06:06] | When I opened the door, I thought you two had company. | 我开门时 还以为你们俩有客人 |
[06:08] | I mean, I’m not sure if it was all the tiny furniture | 我不清楚是不是因为育儿室里的家具 |
[06:11] | in the nursery, but he looked… | 都很小型的缘故 不过他看起来 |
[06:14] | I get it, I get it.I’m a very lucky woman. | 明白了 明白了 我是个幸运的女人 |
[06:16] | So why haven’t you ever mentioned it to me and the girls? | 你怎么从来都没对我和姑娘们提过这事 |
[06:19] | – Mention it? – When we went for margaritas that night | -提这个 -那天晚上我们去喝酒 |
[06:22] | and we all kind of told each other | 大家彼此吐露了 |
[06:24] | about our husbands’… accomplishments, | 自己丈夫的 擅长之处 |
[06:27] | How come you never told us | 你怎么从来没告诉我们 |
[06:28] | you were sleeping with Tommy tripod? | 你们家汤姆是个三脚架 |
[06:30] | Tommy tripod? How many more of these do you have? | 三脚架 你还有多少花花词儿啊 |
[06:34] | Six. | 六种 |
[06:36] | I’m serious. | 说真的 |
[06:37] | You were so tight-lipped, that we just assumed | 你真是守口如瓶 我们一直以为 |
[06:40] | that Tom was one of those, you know, | 汤姆是个 |
[06:42] | button-on-a-fur-coat kind of guys. | 小鸡鸡男人呢 |
[06:44] | It’s just something I don’t care to advertise. | 我只是觉得没有什么好张扬的 |
[06:47] | What do I care if people think he’s got a dinky one? | 就算别人认为他鸡鸡小又怎样 |
[06:56] | Hey, Carmen. | 卡门 |
[06:57] | What’s with the map? | 地图上有什么 |
[07:00] | I just spoke to Hector. | 我刚跟赫克多谈过了 |
[07:01] | Oh, my god. How is he? Where is he? | 我的天 他怎么样了 他在哪 |
[07:04] | staying with his cousins in Sabinas… Mexico. | 和他堂兄呆在塞维纳斯 在墨西哥 |
[07:08] | Grace and I will be leaving for Texas in two days. | 格雷斯和我这两天就动身去德克萨斯 |
[07:12] | What? So soon? | 怎么啦 这么快 |
[07:14] | Gaby, we discussed this. | 加布 我们谈过这事 |
[07:16] | We’re staying with people we know | 我们要和熟人一起 |
[07:17] | for a few weeks | 待几个星期 |
[07:19] | until Hector crosses the border and joins us. | 等赫克多越过边境和我们会合 |
[07:21] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[07:23] | I guess we’ll try to get jobs, find a place to live. | 我想我们要尽量找到工作 找地方住 |
[07:26] | Where? What jobs? | 在哪 做什么工作 |
[07:28] | You have a daughter you’re dragging into all this. | 你不能拖累女儿跟着自己这样受苦 |
[07:30] | Grace is a strong girl. | 格雷斯是个坚强的孩子 |
[07:32] | Yes, I know, but is this what’s best for her? | 我知道 但怎么样对她才是最好 |
[07:36] | Okay, look, I’m just… putting it out there. | 好吧 我 直说了吧 |
[07:39] | Let Grace stay here with us. | 让格雷斯留下来和我们在一起 |
[07:42] | Just until you and Hector get settled. | 直到你和赫克多安顿下来为止 |
[07:45] | That could take months. | 那可能要好几个月 |
[07:47] | I don’t mind. That way she can at least stay in school. | 没关系 那样她至少还能上学 |
[07:50] | She’ll be safe, be with family. | 她会安然无恙 和家人在一起 |
[07:52] | Hector and I are all the family she needs. | 赫克多和我才是她的家人 |
[07:56] | She comes with me. | 她得跟我走 |
[07:58] | Carmen, I don’t mean to make you mad. It’s just I… | 卡门 我不想惹你生气 只是我 |
[08:01] | I have a say in this, too. I’m her birth mother! | 我得说 我是她的亲生母亲 |
[08:05] | And I’m Juanita’s! | 我还是胡安妮塔的亲生母亲呢 |
[08:06] | Does that mean I should take her with me? | 难道那样我就可以把她带走吗 |
[08:08] | Take her where? To run? To hide? | 带她去哪里 去逃跑 去东躲西藏 |
[08:10] | That’s the life you’re making Grace live! | 这就是你要带格雷斯去过的日子 |
[08:12] | But here, she can have anything she wants, | 但在这里 她应有尽有 |
[08:14] | just like Juanita! | 就像胡安妮塔一样 |
[08:15] | Oh, so she can become a spoiled girl | 那她将成为一个自私自利的 |
[08:17] | who never thinks of others, | 侍宠而娇的孩子 |
[08:18] | Just like Juanita. | 就像胡安妮塔一样 |
[08:19] | Hey, there is nothing wrong with my kid. | 我的孩子没有错 |
[08:22] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:24] | It’s not her fault she’s being raised by a bad mother. | 遇上一个坏妈妈不是她的错 |
[08:27] | And if a life of running and hiding | 如果必须东躲西藏地逃亡 |
[08:30] | keeps that from happening to Grace, | 才能让格雷斯不至于像胡安妮塔那样 |
[08:33] | then that’s what I’ll do. | 那我也认了 |
[08:38] | So we’ll just tell people that you slipped in the bathroom | 我们就跟大家说 你在浴室摔倒了 |
[08:41] | and bumped your head. We’re old. People expect that. | 砸到了头 我们年纪大了 大家会信的 |
[08:43] | What were you thinking with that book? | 你到底要拿那本书做什么 |
[08:45] | I thought it would add a little spice. | 我想它能增添情趣 |
[08:47] | “Kama sutra.” Kama sutures. | 报应啊 真是报应 |
[08:50] | Where’d that come from? | 这是从哪来的 |
[08:52] | Wasn’t there yesterday. | 昨天还没有 |
[08:55] | Take these. Take these home. | 你拿上这些 带回家去 |
[08:58] | I gotta make sure people know about this. | 我得让大家都知道 |
[09:00] | Go! Go, go, go, go. | 去吧 去吧 去吧 |
[09:07] | null | 犯罪矫正中心 即将开幕 |
[09:12] | “Correctional center”? What is that, a jail? | “犯罪矫正中心” 这什么 监狱吗 |
[09:15] | I called the city. They say it’s “Transitional housing” | 我打电话去市政府问了 他们说这是 |
[09:18] | for felons under house arrest. | 给被软禁的罪犯的过渡屋 |
[09:20] | A halfway house for convicts, on our street? | 给犯人的中转房就在我们街上 |
[09:22] | Exactly. | 千真万确 |
[09:23] | I don’t understand. The city bought this house? | 我不明白 市政府买了这房子吗 |
[09:25] | No. I did. | 不 是我买的 |
[09:27] | You’re responsible for this? | 这事跟你有关 |
[09:30] | Sure am. | 确实 |
[09:31] | What could you possibly be thinking? | 你脑子里想的什么啊 |
[09:36] | The day I was released from prison, I felt so blessed. | 我出狱的那一天 我深感幸福 |
[09:40] | I knew that I was coming home | 我知道我将回到 |
[09:42] | to the loving embrace of this beautiful neighborhood. | 这美丽街区的温暖怀抱中 |
[09:45] | And most inmates, when they’re released, | 但我的许多狱友出狱时 |
[09:47] | don’t have that kind of support. | 就没这么幸运了 |
[09:48] | Most of them are isolated, | 他们中大多数都被社会隔离 |
[09:50] | which leads them to commit more crimes. | 因此又犯下更多罪行 |
[09:53] | Bringing them to a place like this, | 把他们带到一个这样的地方 |
[09:55] | where they can interact with folks like you, | 可以和你们这样的人交往 |
[09:58] | might just keep a few of them | 兴许能让他们 |
[10:00] | from making that unfortunate choice. | 弃恶从善呢 |
[10:03] | Come on, Paul. We’ve got children here. | 别这样 保罗 我们家里还有孩子呢 |
[10:05] | And I’m not spending my golden years | 我也不想把我的黄金岁月耗费在 |
[10:07] | borrowing a cup of sugar from drug dealers and rapists. | 跟毒贩或强奸犯做邻居 |
[10:10] | I’m all for charity, | 虽然我全力支持慈善事业 |
[10:11] | but our neighborhood can’t handle something like this. | 不过我们街坊恐怕都接受不了吧 |
[10:14] | Apparently, I have more faith in you people than you do. | 很明显 我比你们对自己更有信心 |
[10:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[10:20] | In a way, this halfway house will be a testament | 从这一点上说 这个中转房 |
[10:23] | to how I feel about each and every one of you. | 将证实我对你们每一个人的想法 |
[10:50] | Renee? | 雷尼 |
[11:05] | Oh, I’ve really got to start knocking. | 从今以后我真得有敲门的习惯了 |
[11:29] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:32] | Lynette asked me to bring over this birthday card | 这张生日卡错送到勒奈特家了 |
[11:34] | that got delivered to her house by mistake. | 她让我送过来 |
[11:36] | Thanks so much. You can toss it. | 多谢了 你帮我扔了吧 |
[11:38] | You’re not gonna read it? Come on. | 你连看都不看吗 别这样 |
[11:40] | Someone who loves you took the time to send a card. | 爱你的才会花时间寄卡片 |
[11:44] | “Happy birthday from… | “生日快乐 |
[11:46] | Dr. Frank at midtown dental.” | 来自市中心的牙科医生弗兰克” |
[11:49] | Oh, look! You’re due for a cleaning. | 看 你可以去做一次牙齿清洁 |
[11:52] | – Good-bye, Susan. – No, wait. | -再见 苏珊 -别 等一下 |
[11:54] | So it’s your birthday, huh? | 你生日到了 对吗 |
[11:56] | Do you have something special planned? | 有什么特别计划吗 |
[11:58] | I haven’t celebrated my birthday | 在我过了第三个28岁生日后 |
[12:00] | since the third time I turned 28. | 我就再也没庆祝过生日了 |
[12:02] | Hey! What do you say you and I go out? | 咱俩一起出去怎么样 |
[12:05] | No candles, no cake, no singing. | 不点蜡烛 不买蛋糕 不点歌 |
[12:07] | Just enough booze to wash away the pain. | 痛饮一番 忘掉忧愁 |
[12:10] | Why do you assume I’m in pain? | 你怎么知道我正有忧愁 |
[12:15] | I was talking about my pain. | 我指的是自己的忧愁 |
[12:18] | I’ve really been missing Mike since he’s been in Alaska, and– | 麦克去了阿拉斯加 我对他思念至深 |
[12:22] | Ugh, I have a bunion that’s bothering me– | 拇趾的囊肿还在折磨着我 |
[12:24] | – Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:25] | We’ll have dinner. Let’s just make it early. | 我们一起吃顿饭 但要早点 |
[12:28] | I want to have a backup dinner lined up | 如果这顿吃得沉闷沮丧 |
[12:30] | just in case this one gets too depressing. | 我就再找别人吃一顿 |
[12:32] | Oh, I promise you’re gonna have a great… time. | 我保证你会过得 开心 |
[12:37] | Hey, there’s my favorite lawyer. | 嗨 我最喜欢的律师 |
[12:40] | As it happens, I need some good legal advice. | 既然碰上了 就给我些好的法律意见 |
[12:42] | You mean free legal advice. | 你是指不受约束的法律意见 |
[12:43] | Well, yeah. Free is good. | 是的 不受约束是好事 |
[12:46] | So let’s say hypothetically | 让我们假设一下 |
[12:49] | I know a woman who’s in this country illegally. | 我认识一个女人非法生活在这里 |
[12:51] | You mean Carmen. | 你是指卡门 |
[12:53] | She’s not the only illegal I know. | 我认识的非法居民还多着呢 |
[12:55] | Half of Carlos’ family scaled a fence at some point. | 卡洛斯家一半的人有时还爬围墙呢 |
[12:58] | Now, let’s say this woman’s daughter is an American citizen. | 假设这女人的女儿是美国公民 |
[13:02] | You mean Grace? | 你指格雷斯 |
[13:03] | Hello! Still hypothetically. | 说了是假设 |
[13:05] | Now, could the daughter stay here with another family | 如果有人匿名向移民局 |
[13:09] | if, say, somebody | 举报这个母亲 |
[13:11] | anonymously reported the mother to immigration? | 这个孩子可以跟别的家庭住在一起吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah, | 可以 |
[13:15] | as long as it’s not the somebody who called immigration, | 只要那家人不是打电话举报的那个 |
[13:19] | because hypothetically, | 因为理论上说 |
[13:20] | she’d be burning in hell. | 她一定会遭天谴的 |
[13:22] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:24] | Carmen wants to drag Grace all over guadala-somewhere | 卡门想带格雷斯四处流浪 |
[13:27] | while hector figures out a way to sneak back into the country. | 等着赫克多想到办法再溜回这个国家 |
[13:29] | Gaby, you can’t do this. They’re a family. | 加布 你不能这么做 他们是一家人 |
[13:31] | Just tell me–is it legal or not for me to keep her? | 你只要告诉我 我留下她是否合法 |
[13:34] | Yes, technically, it’s legal. | 合法 从法律上来讲 是合法的 |
[13:35] | But just because something’s legal doesn’t make it right. | 但合法并不意味着 这样做是对的 |
[13:38] | Okay, jeez! | 知道了 老天爷 |
[13:40] | You don’t have to jump down my throat. | 跟我说话没必要这么粗鲁 |
[13:41] | Like I said, it was just… hypothetical. | 正如我所说 这只是假设 |
[13:55] | Yeah, hi. Can I get the number | 请帮我接通 |
[13:58] | for the immigration department, please? | 移民局的电话 |
[14:01] | What do you want for dinner? Pasta? Meatloaf? | 晚餐想吃什么 意大利面 还是烘肉卷 |
[14:05] | I don’t care. Meatloaf’s good. | 随便了 烘肉卷听起来不错 |
[14:08] | Why don’t you talk about my penis? | 你们为什么要谈论我的私处 |
[14:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:14] | I overheard you and Susan talking. | 我无意间听到了你和苏珊的对话 |
[14:17] | I was surprised to find you’d never… | 真不敢相信你居然从来不 |
[14:20] | bragged about me. | 对外吹嘘我 |
[14:22] | There’s a reason they call them private parts. | 因为私处的意思 就是不与外人道也 |
[14:23] | And why would you care anyway? | 你为什么这么介意 |
[14:25] | I know what you gals talk about when you get together. | 我很清楚你们姑娘聚在一起都聊些什么 |
[14:29] | Gaby lets everyone know how much money Carlos has. | 加布满世界宣称卡洛斯多能挣钱 |
[14:33] | Susan talks about what a badass Mike is… | 苏珊谈论麦克有多厉害 |
[14:36] | So do I always have to be the joke? | 而我就一直是个玩笑吗 |
[14:39] | The–the one who paid too much for the car, | 我为了买车挥霍过度 |
[14:42] | the one who cried when the cop pulled him over… | 当交警让我靠路边停车时 我只会啼哭 |
[14:44] | You don’t have a problem sharing my screwups, | 损起我来 你倒是毫不犹豫 |
[14:47] | but God forbid you give me this one little victory. | 而这点小小的胜利 你也不让我赢 |
[14:50] | Are we really having this conversation? | 我们真的要谈这个问题吗 |
[14:53] | I am just saying, | 我只是说 |
[14:54] | for once it would be nice if you gave me a little good press. | 如果你给我一点正面的宣传 会很好的 |
[14:58] | You know, | 也就是说 |
[14:59] | tell your friends… | 跟你的朋友们讲讲 |
[15:01] | what I bring to the table. | 我这拿得上台面的玩意儿 |
[15:03] | Please don’t put it on the table. | 千万别把它放在桌上 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. I was looking for my contractor boyfriend, | 抱歉 我想找我的承包商男友 |
[15:12] | Not a… suave international spy. | 而不是一个温文而雅的国际间谍 |
[15:15] | Well, the restaurant is pretty, uh… | 餐馆很有档次 |
[15:17] | How do the kids say it? Snazzy? | 小鬼们怎么说来着 时髦 |
[15:20] | You look wonderful. Hmm. | 你看起来很帅 |
[15:23] | Shall we? | 可以走了吗 |
[15:24] | Hang on. Yeah, I just gotta grab one thing out of my room. | 等一下 我还得从房间里拿样东西 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:33] | Oh, hey, Bree. I heard the door. | 嗨 布里 我听见门响了 |
[15:35] | I thought you were pizza. | 还以为是卖比萨的 |
[15:37] | Hello, Richard. Are we going to bed or getting up? | 你好 理查德 是要去睡觉还是刚起床 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. Let’s see. | 不知道 看情况 |
[15:42] | Ahh. “Wheel of Fortune.” Getting up. | 在播”幸运之轮” 那就起床 |
[15:49] | So how are you doing? | 你近来怎么样 |
[15:52] | Not so hot. Mary’s lawyer called today. | 并不怎么好 玛丽的律师今天来电话了 |
[15:55] | We’re starting our divorce proceedings. | 我们开始办理离婚手续了 |
[15:57] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:58] | Oh, the marriage has been over for a long time, | 实际上我们这段婚姻很久之前就结束了 |
[16:00] | but I had no idea what a kick in the gut | 只是我不知道这对我的勇气 |
[16:02] | this was gonna be. | 会是沉重的打击 |
[16:03] | I guess it’s just hitting me | 打击的是 |
[16:05] | that I could be alone for the rest of my life. | 我余生就要孤苦一人生活了 |
[16:07] | Richard, that’s ridiculous. | 理查德 这么说太可笑了 |
[16:09] | Take a look in the mirror. I mean, after you shower. | 好好洗个澡 照照镜子看看自己 |
[16:13] | You are a catch. | 你充满魅力 |
[16:15] | You’re smart, adventurous, very handsome… | 聪明 赋于冒险精神 帅气十足 |
[16:20] | For a tired old guy in his 50s… | 对于一个身心疲惫五十岁老家伙来说 |
[16:22] | Stop wallowing in self-pity! | 别再沉浸在自我怜悯中了 |
[16:24] | You were a major in the army. | 你是军队领袖 |
[16:26] | Be strong. | 坚强一点 |
[16:28] | The army is easy. There’s structure. | 当兵容易多了 有组织有纪律 |
[16:30] | They tell you what to do, | 有人告诉你怎么做 |
[16:31] | you do it. | 你言听计从就是了 |
[16:33] | Fine! Then I’ll tell you what to do. Turn off the TV, | 好吧 我来告诉你怎么做 关上电视 |
[16:35] | get dressed, and get out of this apartment. | 收拾一下 走出这间公寓 |
[16:37] | And do what? | 然后去做什么 |
[16:57] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[16:59] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[17:00] | I’ve invited your father to join us. | 我邀请了你父亲和我们一起吃饭 |
[17:04] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[17:06] | Bree could see that I’m a little down. | 布里看我心灰意冷 |
[17:08] | No. No, it’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[17:11] | It’s not like I had anything special planned. | 又不是说我有什么特别的安排 |
[17:26] | Okay, I checked the bylaws. We can all relax. | 我核对了一下相关法律 可以松口气了 |
[17:29] | Paul can’t open a halfway house on this street | 没有业主委员会的一致同意 |
[17:31] | without approval from the homeowners’ association. | 保罗就不能在这条街上开中转屋 |
[17:34] | And since he only has one house… | 他只有一套房子 |
[17:36] | He only gets one vote. No way he gets a majority. | 那他只占一票 他不可能被通过的 |
[17:38] | Thank God. Let’s call a meeting of the association | 谢天谢地 那我们就开个委员会 |
[17:41] | and take a vote so we can get this over with. | 投票选举 赶紧把这事解决了 |
[17:44] | Does this seem too easy? | 有这么简单吗 |
[17:45] | I mean, Paul’s a smart guy. He wouldn’t pull a stunt like this | 保罗很狡猾 除非他肯定自己能成功 |
[17:47] | unless he thought he could get away with it. | 否则他是不会耍这个花招的 |
[17:49] | I wish Mike were here. He’d just go over there | 真希望麦克在这里 他一定会过去 |
[17:51] | and scare some sense into him. | 恐吓恐吓他 |
[17:53] | Do we know any other macho guys who could do the job? | 我们还能派谁去做这事吗 |
[17:58] | What about Carlos? | 卡洛斯怎么样 |
[17:59] | Oh, forget Carlos. | 别提他了 |
[18:01] | We’ve got a guy right here that can do the job. | 我们这里就有个人能办得到 |
[18:05] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[18:06] | Not me. | 我可不行 |
[18:08] | Hey, what about the gay? | 那个同性恋怎么样 |
[18:10] | He looks like he could do some damage. | 他看起来像是那么回事 |
[18:13] | Okay. How about I just refresh everyone’s coffee? | 好吧 我给大家续续咖啡怎么样 |
[18:16] | ’cause it looks like that’s all I’m good for. | 看起来我也就擅长这个 |
[18:18] | Oh, can you be a love and bring back more of these cookies? | 那你能顺便再拿点饼干来吗 |
[18:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:29] | Bob? Roy? | 鲍勃 罗伊 |
[18:31] | Your friends think everybody on the street is tougher than me. | 你的朋友们觉得街上的每个人都比我强硬 |
[18:35] | That’s ridiculous! | 这太可笑了 |
[18:37] | Hey, how about we send Lynette over there? | 嗨 我们派勒奈特去怎么样 |
[18:39] | – She got a set of cojones on her. – You see? | -她身上有股子猛劲 -你听到了吗 |
[18:42] | You see? This is all your fault! | 你听到了吗 这都是你的错 |
[18:44] | Wh–h-how is it my fault? | 怎么是我的错 |
[18:45] | ’cause you never say anything positive about me. | 因为你从来不说我的优点 |
[18:47] | God forbid you talk me up, | 你从来都不吹捧我 |
[18:48] | make these people think I’m a real man. | 不让这些人觉得我是真正的男子汉 |
[18:50] | A real man? | 真正的男子汉 |
[18:51] | Are you suggesting we make this meeting a forum for your talent? | 你是在暗示我们给你开一个”天赋”研讨会 |
[18:54] | Why is it so hard for you to say nice things about me? | 说说我的能耐有什么难的 |
[18:56] | I do, all the time. | 我一直都有说 |
[18:58] | Oh, but you prefer to emasculate me. | 但你更倾向于贬低我的男子气概 |
[18:59] | Emasculate you? No, I don’t! | 贬低你的男子气 我没那么说过 |
[19:01] | Yes, you do. Yes, you do. | 你就是有 是的 就是 |
[19:02] | Oh, you want me to talk you up? | 你想让我吹捧你是吗 |
[19:04] | – Yeah, that would be great! – Fine! I’ll talk you up. | -没错 -那我就好好吹吹你 |
[19:05] | Listen, everybody. I’ve got an idea. | 各位 我有一个主意 |
[19:07] | If we need someone to intimidate Paul, | 如果我们需要人去吓唬吓唬保罗 |
[19:09] | Tom can do it | 汤姆可以去 |
[19:10] | in the men’s room. | 在男厕所里 |
[19:13] | What? | 什么 |
[19:13] | Oh, you didn’t hear? Tom’s packin’! | 你没听到吗 汤姆的家伙 |
[19:17] | We’re talkin’ big, circus big. | 很大 硕大无比 |
[19:19] | So big, he can drive in the car pool lane | 大到当他独自一人时 |
[19:22] | when he’s alone. | 开车都能走拼车道 |
[19:23] | L-l-lynette… | 勒奈特 |
[19:24] | If it falls in the forest, | 如果它在森林中迷了路 |
[19:25] | believe me–it makes a sound. | 相信我 它会发出警报声 |
[19:27] | Th-that’s enough. That– | 够了 |
[19:28] | The Washington Monument looks at it and says, | 华盛顿纪念碑看到都会说 |
[19:30] | “I want to be you when I grow up.” | “长大后我要成为你” |
[19:38] | Jeez, you’d think she’d smile more. | 天呐 她不是更该高兴吗 |
[19:59] | Grace, you want to go to the kitchen for a little bit? | 格雷斯 你想去厨房呆会吗 |
[20:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:03] | Maybe make yourself a snack. | 自己做做小点心 |
[20:06] | You are such a brave little girl. | 你是个很勇敢的小姑娘 |
[20:09] | If anything bad ever happens, | 如果有任何不幸的事情发生 |
[20:10] | you are surrounded by people who love you. | 你身边都会有爱你的人 |
[20:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:13] | Gaby, immigration’s here. | 加布 移民局的人来了 |
[20:16] | The men who took daddy? | 是带走爸爸的人吗 |
[20:18] | Oh, don’t worry, Grace. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 格雷斯 一切都会好起来的 |
[20:21] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[20:22] | Grace, listen to me. Go upstairs to Juanita’s room | 格蕾丝 听我说 除非我叫你 |
[20:26] | and do not move until I tell you. | 否则呆在胡安妮塔的房间里别乱跑 |
[20:27] | No, mama! I want to stay with you! | 不 妈妈 我想和你在一起 |
[20:29] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[20:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:37] | Go, go. | 快去 快去 |
[20:42] | These people are going to take me. | 这些人要把我带走 |
[20:44] | I need you to look after my baby. | 我需要你来照顾我的孩子 |
[20:49] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不会去的 |
[20:58] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[21:01] | I’m agent Jackson from I.C.E. | 我是杰克森警官 |
[21:03] | We’re looking for Carmen Sanchez. Is that you? | 我们正在找卡门·桑切斯 你是吗 |
[21:05] | Okay, Mrs. Solis, | 好吧 索利斯夫人 |
[21:07] | I’m going to the store now for oven cleaner. | 我现在要去商店买烤箱清洁器 |
[21:09] | Are you Carmen Sanchez? | 你是卡门·桑切斯 |
[21:11] | See? | 什么事 |
[21:12] | Ma’am, we’re from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. | 夫人 我们是美国移民和海关总署 |
[21:15] | Ay dios mio! | 我的天啊 |
[21:18] | I might be late tomorrow. | 我明天可能要迟到了 |
[21:23] | This is lovely, Keith. | 这里真不错 金斯 |
[21:26] | Yeah, but it feels like something’s missing. | 是啊 不过感觉少了点什么 |
[21:27] | What is it? Oh, I know. | 是什么呢 我知道了 |
[21:30] | My father. | 我爸 |
[21:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. I know we’ve been having a lot of dinners | 对不起 我知道最近咱俩和他 |
[21:33] | with him lately. | 吃饭是有点频繁 |
[21:34] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:35] | It’s really sweet the way you’ve been looking after him. | 看到你这么关心我爸 真让我感动 |
[21:37] | But I’m really glad it’s just us tonight. | 不过我还是很开心今晚就我们两个 |
[21:39] | Me, too. Mm. | 我也是 |
[21:40] | I’ll check on our table. | 我去看看我们的桌位安排好了没 |
[21:41] | Wanna grab me a drink? | 能帮我拿杯喝的吗 |
[21:43] | Yeah, whiskey up, ice water back. | 知道啦 威士忌加冰水 |
[21:51] | Can I help you? | 能为您效劳吗 |
[21:52] | Watson, party of two. I’m the one who called earlier. | 华生 订了两位 我之前打过电话 |
[21:55] | Oh, yes, of course. Would you like the ring delivered | 是的 当然 你需要我们在 |
[21:58] | in our chocolate souffl? | 巧克力蛋奶酥里加戒指吗 |
[21:59] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[21:59] | I’m too nervous to wait for dessert. | 我紧张死了 等不到上点心了 |
[22:02] | How about an appetizer? | 开胃菜时候上行吗 |
[22:03] | We have the jumbo shrimp cocktail. | 我们这有大号鸡尾鲜虾 |
[22:05] | Not jumbo. | 大号不行 |
[22:07] | I-I don’t want the shrimp to make the ring look small. | 我可不希望那虾让我的戒指显得太小 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:11] | Bree? | 布里 |
[22:12] | It’s me, Tracy! Tracy Miller! | 是我啊 特蕾西 特蕾西·米勒 |
[22:15] | Of course! Oh, it’s been years! | 当然 好久不见啦 |
[22:19] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[22:20] | Incredible. Look at me! | 不可思议吧 看看我 |
[22:22] | I’m a stick. I’ve lost a ton. | 我多苗条 减了不少斤呢 |
[22:24] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[22:25] | What’s, uh, Adam doing these days? | 亚当最近在忙什么呢 |
[22:28] | Sitting in his studio apartment | 独自一人坐在小公寓里 |
[22:29] | and cursing my divorce lawyer for taking all of his money. | 诅咒我的离婚律师 帮我卷走了他的钱吧 |
[22:33] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[22:35] | Oh, don’t be. I’m doing great. | 别介 我现在可好了 |
[22:37] | They’re ready for us. | 他们已经准备好了 |
[22:39] | Oh, my god. Is this Andrew? | 天啊 这是安德鲁吗 |
[22:41] | I can’t believe how grown up he is. | 真不敢相信他都长这么大了 |
[22:44] | No, this is my boyfriend Keith. | 不是 这位是我的男友 金斯 |
[22:47] | Wow. I guess we’re both doing great. | 有你的嘛 看来咱俩都挺好的啊 |
[22:54] | After the mudslides, there was an outbreak of cholera. | 泥石流之后 又爆发了霍乱 |
[22:57] | Half my village died. | 村子里一半的人都死了 |
[22:59] | That’s when we paid the coyote to bring us over the border. | 然后我们就付钱请蛇头帮我们偷渡过来 |
[23:04] | Jeez, cholera? Getting shot at? | 天啊 霍乱 被枪射中 |
[23:07] | Doesn’t anyone have a happy story | 就没人在来到这个国家之前 |
[23:10] | about coming to this country? | 遇到过幸事吗 |
[23:12] | Gabrielle Solis? Your husband is here. | 加布丽尔·索利斯 你丈夫来了 |
[23:18] | Uh, good luck. | 大家好运 |
[23:20] | I’m sure I’ll see you all again. | 我肯定会再次见到你们的 |
[23:22] | You seem like a very persistent lot. | 你们看来都是非移民不可 |
[23:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:31] | As long as you’re not mad at me. | 只要你别对我发飙 |
[23:33] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[23:34] | It’s a very brave thing that you did for Carmen. | 你这么帮卡门真是太勇敢了 |
[23:37] | Yeah, well, you know me, always thinking about others. | 那是 你了解我的 总是为别人着想 |
[23:42] | So where are Carmen and Grace? | 卡门和格雷斯在哪 |
[23:45] | Carmen was too scared to stay at the house, | 卡门害怕得不行 都不敢呆在家里 |
[23:47] | So I put them up at a motel. | 所以我把她俩安置在汽车旅馆了 |
[23:48] | Oh. Well, you can tell them everything’s fine. | 那你可以告诉她们一切都没事了 |
[23:50] | – They can come home now. – Gaby… | -她们现在可以回家了 -加布 |
[23:52] | You just made fools out of a U.S. Government agency. | 你刚刚才耍了美国政府机关 |
[23:55] | Our house isn’t safe anymore. | 咱家已经不安全了 |
[23:57] | Carmen and Grace are leaving for Texas in the morning. | 卡门和格雷斯明早动身前往德州 |
[24:05] | Isn’t this romantic? | 这真是浪漫 |
[24:06] | Like I said, I wanted this | 我说过 我希望今晚 |
[24:08] | to be a special night for the two of us. | 对咱俩来说是个特别的夜晚 |
[24:14] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[24:16] | Well, hey, you two. | 你们好啊 两位 |
[24:18] | Richard, hi! What are you doing here? | 你好啊 理查德 你来这儿干嘛 |
[24:21] | I thought if Keith were bringing a great cook like you here, | 我想金斯能带你这个大厨上这儿吃饭 |
[24:23] | it’s gotta be good. So I thought I’d order some takeout. | 这边菜一定不错 所以我想叫些外卖 |
[24:26] | Takeout. Good idea. | 外卖 好主意 |
[24:31] | I thought maybe I’d, uh… | 我想也许我可以 |
[24:33] | take the food home and eat in front of the TV. | 把饭带回家 边看电视边吃 |
[24:38] | Of course, it is Friday. There’s probably nothing on. | 不过今天周五 估计没什么好节目 |
[24:42] | So I… guess I’ll just eat over the sink. | 所以我想 我也可以趴在水池边吃 |
[24:47] | Well, uh, Richard, if you don’t have plans, | 理查德 如果你没什么计划的话 |
[24:50] | Would you like to join us? | 你愿意和我们一起吗 |
[24:52] | Of course he has plans. Didn’t you hear about the sink? | 他当然有计划了 你没听到他说水池吗 |
[24:54] | I would love to. Let me get another chair. | 我非常愿意 我去再拿把椅子 |
[24:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:01] | The man is clearly in pain. | 他明显很痛苦 |
[25:03] | It’s not your responsibility to cheer him up. | 哄他开心又不是你的责任 |
[25:06] | When he is tired of being alone, | 当他厌倦一个人生活的时候 |
[25:07] | he will meet somebody. | 他自然就会去找伴的 |
[25:13] | Maybe sooner than you think. | 也许比你想得还快 |
[25:18] | Tracy, I cannot get over | 特蕾西 我还是没反应过来 |
[25:19] | how great you look. | 你居然变得这么美 |
[25:21] | – What is your secret? – Revenge. | -你有什么秘诀吗 – 报复 |
[25:24] | After I lost the weight, I took a picture of myself naked | 我减肥之后 就去拍了张裸照 |
[25:26] | and sent it to my ex to rub his face in it– | 寄给我前夫 看他自己扇自己耳光 |
[25:29] | Him what he can’t rub his face in. | 不过我也看不到他那副窘相了 |
[25:35] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[25:37] | You know, Richard, speaking of… | 理查德 说道 |
[25:41] | Tracy here has an incredible singing voice. | 特蕾西歌喉非常动听 |
[25:45] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[25:46] | Yes, we met in church choir. | 是的 我们就是在教堂唱诗班认识的 |
[25:48] | Didn’t you say you sang in your church choir? | 你没告诉他你在教堂唱诗班唱歌吗 |
[25:50] | Still do. I love it. | 还继续唱啊 我喜欢 |
[25:51] | Yeah, I don’t sing anymore… or believe in god. | 我已经不唱了 也不信上帝了 |
[25:55] | – Really? – Yeah, it’s kind of hard | -真的吗 -是的 当你卑躬下跪 |
[25:57] | to believe in a higher power when you’re on your knees | 乞求上帝解救你于水深火热中时 |
[26:00] | begging for help for your nightmare of a life, | 他却让你不断变肥 |
[26:01] | And you get squat! | 我就再也不信了 |
[26:08] | So, yes, that’s how we met– the choir. | 是的 我们就是这么在唱诗班见面的 |
[26:10] | Well, Tracy, not that god needs defending, | 特蕾西 我并不是为上帝辩解什么 |
[26:13] | But as someone who’s been in combat, | 不过作为一名曾经打过仗的军人 |
[26:15] | I have found my faith to be a comfort in difficult times. | 我发现信仰是我在困难时期的一种慰藉 |
[26:19] | Isn’t that refreshing? | 是不是挺振奋人心的 |
[26:20] | A man with old-fashioned values. | 一个有着传统价值观的男人 |
[26:22] | I think we should cut all funding to the military | 我觉得我们应该暂停军事拨款 |
[26:25] | and pour it into the schools. | 拿去建设学校 |
[26:26] | I hope they’ll teach Arabic in those schools. | 我看这些学校会教阿拉伯语 |
[26:30] | So shall we order? | 我们点菜吧 |
[26:32] | Bree, can I talk to you for a sec? | 布里 我能和你谈会吗 |
[26:39] | “Shall we order?” | “我们点菜吧” |
[26:40] | Are you not sitting at that table? | 你没看到桌上那架势吗 |
[26:42] | This plan of yours isn’t working. | 你这个计划没起什么作用 |
[26:43] | I admit, she was much nicer when she was fat. | 我承认 她胖的时候人可好多了 |
[26:46] | Look, you need to get them out of here. | 听着 你得让他俩离开这儿 |
[26:47] | I have to talk to you about something really important. | 我有些很重要的话得跟你说 |
[26:49] | What is it? | 什么话 |
[26:50] | I can’t just blurt it out. | 我不能就这么脱口而出 |
[26:51] | It needs to be done just right. | 得循规蹈矩 |
[26:53] | Hey! Did anyone order a shrimp cocktail | 有人点了鸡尾鲜虾吗 |
[26:55] | with a puny engagement ring on the side? | 里面还有个超小号的订婚钻戒 |
[26:58] | – Oh, crap! – Keith, what is that? | -晕死 -金斯 那是什么 |
[27:01] | No, no, no. Forget you ever saw this. | 别别别 忘记刚才那个画面 |
[27:02] | But, Keith… | 可是 金斯 |
[27:03] | I don’t wanna hear your answer, Bree. | 我不想听到你的回答 布里 |
[27:04] | This is not how this is happening. | 不该这样的 |
[27:06] | You never should have invited him to stay here. | 你就不该邀请他留在这儿 |
[27:09] | You ruined this entire thing. | 你毁了一切 |
[27:10] | And–and so did you, and so did you! | 还有你 还有你也是 |
[27:20] | Well, he certainly killed the evening. | 今晚就这么被他给毁了 |
[27:33] | So on Sunday, I make a big roast chicken, | 周日 我会做一只大烤鸡 |
[27:36] | Then on Monday, I turn that into chicken salad, | 周一的时候 我会做鸡肉沙拉 |
[27:38] | And on Tuesday, chicken soup. | 周二做鸡肉汤 |
[27:39] | It’s amazing how you can stretch a simple chicken | 能把一只简单的鸡做成… |
[27:43] | Into a 45-minute story. | …长篇累牍的废话 |
[27:46] | When you said you were the fun one on the lane, | 你还说你是这条街上的开心果 |
[27:49] | who was your competition– the mailbox? | 谁能与你媲美 信箱吗 |
[27:52] | I was just trying to cheer you up. | 我只是想哄你开心 |
[27:54] | Well, who said I need cheering up? | 谁说我需要被人哄 |
[28:00] | I saw you crying yesterday. | 我昨天看到你哭了 |
[28:05] | For god sake. This is a pity dinner? | 老天啊 那这是同情晚餐吗 |
[28:08] | No. I just–I know what you’re going through. | 不是 我只是 我了解你这种煎熬 |
[28:10] | Birthdays are hard, especially when you’re single. | 生日就是难熬 尤其是单身的时候 |
[28:14] | But I guarantee you you’re going to meet someone. | 不过我保证你肯定会遇见个好男人的 |
[28:18] | You’re a very attractive woman. | 你这么有吸引力 |
[28:20] | You think that’s what I was crying about? | 你觉得我就是为这事而哭的吗 |
[28:25] | Hey. You find me attractive? | 喂 你觉得我有吸引力吗 |
[28:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:31] | Would you wanna go out with me? | 你想跟我约会吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah. But we have to be very discreet, | 当然 不过我们得非常小心 |
[28:37] | Because my girlfriend– | 因为我女友 |
[28:37] | See? I have no problem getting a guy. | 看见没 我钓个男人完全没问题 |
[28:40] | Ugh. So why the sob-fest? | 那你为什么抽泣呢 |
[28:44] | Do we really have to talk about this? | 我们真非得谈这个吗 |
[28:46] | No. On Wednesday, I made chicken potpie– | 不用 周三 我会做鸡肉馅饼 |
[28:49] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[28:51] | Here’s why I was crying– | 我哭是因为 |
[28:55] | I was thinking about this… | 我当时在想 |
[28:57] | great guy from my past. | 我过去遇到的一个好男人 |
[29:03] | It was over 20 years ago. | 二十年前的事了 |
[29:05] | We only had one… weekend together, but… | 我们只在一起待了一个周末 不过 |
[29:10] | the way he made me feel… | 他给我的感觉… |
[29:12] | And the older I get, I keep thinking that… | 我年纪越大 就越来越觉得 |
[29:17] | he was the one… | 他才是我的唯一 |
[29:21] | And I let him slip away. | 我居然就这么让他溜走了 |
[29:25] | Well, that… that doesn’t sound like you. | 这听起来不像你的作风啊 |
[29:31] | There was someone else in the picture. | 当时他遇到了别人 |
[29:35] | Listen… | 听着 |
[29:38] | We never know what’s going to happen. | 我们永远不知道将会发生什么 |
[29:40] | I mean, Mike and I had our share of setbacks. | 麦克和我共同经历了这么多挫折 |
[29:44] | But I never gave up. | 不过我从没放弃过 |
[29:46] | I never stopped dreaming that maybe one day… | 我从未停止过 梦想将来某一天 |
[29:49] | it would work out. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[29:51] | And neither should you. | 你也不应该放弃 |
[29:57] | You know what, Susan? | 你知道吗 苏珊 |
[29:59] | I just figured out your thing. | 我刚刚才看懂你 |
[30:01] | You aren’t the fun one. | 你不是开心果 |
[30:04] | You’re the smart one. | 你是大智若愚 |
[30:19] | Oh, you’re good. I’ll give you that. | 你真厉害 我就让你这次 |
[30:21] | It speaks. | 本来就是 |
[30:22] | Just when I think you can’t find new ways to embarrass me, | 就在我以为你找不到新招来羞辱我的时候 |
[30:25] | You top yourself. | 你又更上一层楼了 |
[30:26] | Well done, nutcracker! | 干得漂亮 大嘴巴 |
[30:31] | Wait a minute. Wait. Wait a minute. | 等一等 给我等一等 |
[30:33] | We were having a discussion | 我们在讨论 |
[30:34] | about the future of our community, and you attacked me | 我们这个社区的未来 你却攻击我 |
[30:37] | and turned it into a referendum about your manhood. | 还搞什么关于你的男子气概的公投 |
[30:39] | You know, I wish I didn’t have to do that. | 知道吗 我也希望自己不必这么做 |
[30:41] | But I’m tired of all of our friends | 不过我已经受够被所有朋友 |
[30:42] | thinking that I’m just a buffoon! | 看做小丑了 |
[30:44] | Buffoon?! Are you insane? | 小丑 你疯了吗 |
[30:47] | Every woman on this street constantly tells me | 这条街上每个女人都我说 |
[30:50] | that I have the perfect husband. | 有个完美的老公 |
[30:52] | They do not. | 她们没有这么说 |
[30:53] | They do! Gaby says that she wishes Carlos | 她们就这么说的 加布说她希望卡洛斯 |
[30:55] | was thoughtful like you. | 也能像你这么体贴 |
[30:57] | Susan wishes Mike had your sense of humor. | 苏珊希望麦克能像你这么幽默 |
[30:59] | Bree says she’s never seen a better Dad. | 布里说她从没见过这么好的父亲 |
[31:02] | Then why do you sound annoyed by that? | 那你为什么听起来这么恼火呢 |
[31:04] | How many people go up to you | 有多少人跟你说 |
[31:05] | and tell you you have the perfect wife? | 我是个完美的老婆呢 |
[31:10] | Take your time. | 慢慢想 不急 |
[31:13] | Uh, lots. | 很多 |
[31:14] | Oh, wrong. I know how our friends see us– | 才不会吧 我了解朋友们是怎么看我们的 |
[31:18] | you’re the hardworking, nice guy, and I am the bitch. | 你是吃苦耐劳的老实人 我却是个悍妇 |
[31:21] | I am the one who’s constantly | 我从来都是霸权主义者 |
[31:23] | emasculating her husband. | 打击老公的男子气 |
[31:24] | I’m the one who can’t wait to get away from her kids | 我巴不得甩掉孩子们 |
[31:26] | – and go back to work. – No. People don’t say that. | -回去工作 -不 没人这么说 |
[31:29] | See? You are so nice, | 瞧 你多体贴啊 |
[31:31] | you can’t even tell me the truth. | 连事实都不忍心告诉我 |
[31:33] | For almost 20 years, | 都快20年了 |
[31:34] | all I’ve heard is how incredibly lucky I am | 别人告诉我的都是我多幸运 |
[31:38] | to have a guy like you. | 能够嫁你这样的丈夫 |
[31:39] | So if I don’t constantly brag about how great you are, | 所以我不去无休止地夸你有多好 |
[31:44] | it’s only because I don’t wanna be reminded | 只是因为我不愿听别人告诉我 |
[31:47] | of how much I don’t deserve you. | 我是多么配不上你 |
[31:57] | You know, I’m the one | 我才是那个 |
[31:59] | who should be bragging to all the neighbors, | 应该不停向邻居们炫耀的人 |
[32:03] | Telling them how lucky I am to be married to a woman | 告诉他们是我三生有幸 才能娶到 |
[32:07] | who’s still… sexy as all get out… | 如此风韵犹存 |
[32:12] | who makes me laugh… | 而又带给我欢笑的妻子 |
[32:16] | And whose heart is so big, | 她如此宽宏大量 |
[32:18] | that even after raising five children… | 即使已经养育了5个孩子 |
[32:22] | she still cries when she has to | 在要把最后一件连体衣打包送人的时候 |
[32:25] | pack away the last onesie. | 她还是会哭泣不舍 |
[32:28] | I didn’t cry. | 我可没哭 |
[32:31] | Okay, I teared up a bit. | 好吧 我承认我流了几滴眼泪 |
[32:41] | You know what I’m in the mood to do? | 你知道我现在想干什么吗 |
[32:44] | I have an idea. Hmm. | 我有个主意 |
[32:46] | It did everything but tap me on the shoulder. | 悉听尊便 |
[32:57] | And that’s how you get out of payin’ for a taxi. | 这就是我一贯坐霸王车的伎俩 |
[33:01] | Well, we weren’t in a taxi. We were in my car. | 我们没坐出租车 坐的是我的车 |
[33:04] | But now I know why you showed me your booms. | 不过我知道你干嘛露胸器给我看了 |
[33:06] | Ok,that’s a lot of stairs. | 好吧 楼梯太难爬了 |
[33:08] | How does sleeping on the couch sound? | 睡沙发怎么样 |
[33:11] | You know something? | 你知道不 |
[33:13] | I told Lynette you were this mousy little loser. | 我跟勒奈特说过你是个窝囊的失败者 |
[33:17] | Actually, you told that to me. | 事实上 你是直接跟我说的 |
[33:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:21] | ’cause I really like you now. You’re nice– | 现在我还蛮喜欢你的 你人不错 |
[33:24] | much nicer than that Susan. | 比那个什么苏珊好多了 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:31] | Nighty-night. | 晚安啦 |
[33:36] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事了吧 |
[33:37] | Mm, I thought I was. | 我以为我会没事 |
[33:40] | I thought I could live down the street from him, | 我以为我能不受他的干扰住在这条街 |
[33:42] | but it’s so hard. | 但这太难了 |
[33:45] | Wait. The guy you’re in love with… | 等会 你爱上的那个男人 |
[33:49] | he lives here? | 他住在这儿吗 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[33:53] | Tom. | 是汤姆 |
[33:56] | Tom? | 汤姆吗 |
[33:59] | Tom scavo? | 汤姆·斯加沃 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[34:03] | Oh, the love of my life. | 我毕生挚爱啊 |
[34:23] | Hey, Richard. I was looking for Keith. Is he here? | 理查德 我来找金斯 他在吗 |
[34:26] | No, he went for a walk. | 不在 他出去了 |
[34:29] | You wanna wait for him? | 要进来等他吗 |
[34:30] | If you don’t mind. | 当然 如果你不介意的话 |
[34:34] | I am so sorry that I ruined your evening. | 抱歉那晚毁了你们的约会 |
[34:38] | Well, to be fair, you had some help. | 老实说 你还帮了我个忙呢 |
[34:41] | Still, if I had any idea he was gonna propose… | 我要知道他要向你求婚的话就好了 |
[34:44] | No one was more surprised than me. | 没人比我更惊讶了 |
[34:48] | This is none of my business, | 虽说这不关我的事 |
[34:49] | but if he’d pulled it off, | 但如果他当时真求婚了 |
[34:51] | what would you have said? | 你会答应吗 |
[34:55] | Speaking as your prospective father-in-law, of course. | 当然我是在以你未来公公的身份问你 |
[34:59] | Um… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:02] | It’s all a little… sudden. | 这有点事发突然 |
[35:04] | Yeah, that’s keith. He’s always been an impulsive kid. | 金斯就这样 他总是很冲动 |
[35:07] | Never really thinks things through. | 从不三思而后行 |
[35:09] | Well, actually, his spontaneity | 事实上 我就是爱他 |
[35:10] | is one of the things I love about him. | 这点莽撞的性格 |
[35:15] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能坦诚我的想法吗 |
[35:18] | I… would never… put you and keith together. | 我怎么都无法把你和金斯联系在一起 |
[35:24] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah, I see you with someone… steady. | 恩 我觉得你该很更稳重的人在一起 |
[35:29] | More… Reliable. | 更加可靠的人 |
[35:32] | Someone who shares your faith, | 和你有着同样的信仰 |
[35:34] | your old-fashioned values. | 有着同样的传统价值观 |
[35:37] | Someone more your own age? | 或者说跟你年纪差不多的人 |
[35:47] | Well, that being said, I really do love your son. | 听完这些我觉得 我是真爱你儿子 |
[35:52] | Oh, hey, I-I love him, too. Like I said, he’s a great kid. | 我 我也爱他 我说过 他是个好孩子 |
[36:03] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[36:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:09] | Please tell him that I stopped by. | 麻烦您告诉他我来过 |
[36:22] | It’s been so wonderful getting to know you. | 能认识你太好了 |
[36:25] | You, too, Mrs. Solis. | 你也是 索利斯夫人 |
[36:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:32] | Memorizing your face. | 记住你的样子 |
[36:35] | Texas is far away, | 德州很远 |
[36:37] | and I don’t know when I’m gonna see you again. | 都不知道何时能与你再见 |
[36:39] | Maybe someday. | 总会再见的 |
[36:41] | Yeah, maybe someday. | 恩 总有一天 |
[36:45] | Can I tell you something, Grace? | 你知道吗 格雷斯 |
[36:48] | I grew up just like you. | 我的童年跟你一样 |
[36:51] | I didn’t have a lot of pretty things. | 我没有那些漂亮的东西 |
[36:55] | But I never let that stop me | 但是困境从未能阻止我 |
[36:57] | from going after any dream I wanted. | 追逐自己的梦想 |
[37:01] | So you remember that, okay? | 记住这些 好吗 |
[37:03] | – Okay. – Gaby… | -好的 -加布 |
[37:07] | They need to go. | 她们该走了 |
[37:12] | Oh, I wish you could stay with us. | 多希望你待在我们身边 |
[37:18] | Gaby… | 加布 |
[37:20] | Oh. Okay. | 好了 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry about what I said about Juanita the other day. | 抱歉那天我不该那样说胡安妮塔 |
[37:39] | Don’t worry about it. | 别想那些了 |
[37:43] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[37:45] | Carmen… | 卡门 |
[37:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:51] | Thank you for taking care of my baby. | 谢谢你照顾我的孩子 |
[37:57] | Thank you for taking care of mine. | 也谢谢你照顾我的 |
[38:25] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[38:38] | Hey, everybody quiet down. This shouldn’t take too long. | 请大家安静 这不会花很长时间 |
[38:41] | We only have one order of business on the agenda tonight, | 今晚的议程只有一项 |
[38:44] | and that is the new halfway house… | 那就是保罗·杨名下的房子 |
[38:47] | That is scheduled to open in the property | 即将被改造给 |
[38:49] | owned by paul young… | 新的罪犯中转中心 |
[38:51] | So let’s jump right to the vote. | 那就直接来投票吧 |
[38:53] | All those opposed to the halfway house? | 反对建立中转中心的举手 |
[38:57] | Madame chairwoman? Point of order. | 议长夫人 按程序来 |
[39:00] | According to our bylaws, | 据法规陈述 |
[39:01] | we have to have a 48-hour notice before a vote. | 投票前需有48小时的公示期 |
[39:03] | We’ll still vote the same way in two days, | 两天后我们还是会投反对票的 |
[39:05] | and you’ll still lose. | 你还是没戏 |
[39:06] | Yeah, that’ll be 14 to 1. | 对 肯定是14比1 |
[39:07] | Then we’ll take another vote to – kick you off the street. | 然后我们再来个把你赶出紫藤郡的投票 |
[39:10] | That’ll be 14 to 1, too. | 依旧14比1 |
[39:13] | You might wanna check your math. I have at least seven votes. | 你们最好仔细算算 我至少该有7票吧 |
[39:19] | How do you figure that? | 这是怎么回事呢 |
[39:21] | With the acquisition of Mr. Scully’s place, | 获得斯古利的房子后 |
[39:23] | I now own seven houses on wisteria lane. | 我现在已经是紫藤郡七处房子的主人了 |
[39:29] | What? | 什么 |
[39:31] | I used the settlement I got from my wrongful incarceration | 我用被误判监禁的补偿金 |
[39:33] | to acquire the extra property. Didn’t I, Lee? | 买到的这些房产 不是吗 李 |
[39:39] | You knew about this? | 你知情不报 |
[39:41] | He was my realtor. | 他是我的房产经纪人 |
[39:43] | Couldn’t have done it without him. | 没他可做不了这么多事 |
[39:44] | He just hired me. I didn’t know he was evil. | 他雇用了我 我不知道他是坏人 |
[39:47] | How much money did you make from these deals, anyway? | 你通过那些交易挣了多少钱 |
[39:49] | Not that much. | 不是很多 |
[39:54] | So that’s why you tried to buy my house. | 原来那就是你想买我的房子的原因啊 |
[39:58] | You never told us about that. | 你也知情不报啊 |
[40:00] | Well, I made it pretty clear how I felt about his offer. | 我可是坚决拒绝了他的提议 |
[40:03] | Well, none of this matters. | 这些都没意义 |
[40:05] | Seven houses isn’t enough to win the vote. | 7票还不够他赢吧 |
[40:08] | That’s an excellent point, Gaby. | 说到点子上了 加布 |
[40:10] | I need one more. | 我还差一票 |
[40:11] | And since this halfway house means a lot to me, | 既然矫正中心对我这么重要 |
[40:14] | I intend to get it. | 我就必须得到它 |
[40:17] | Well, we’re not gonna sell to you. | 我们才不会卖房子给你呢 |
[40:19] | I don’t need all of you to sell, just one. | 我不需要你们所有人都卖给我 一个就够了 |
[40:22] | So if you’re sure it won’t happen, | 如果你们确定没人会卖 |
[40:24] | there won’t be a problem. | 就不会有问题了 |
[40:26] | But if someone should sell… | 但如果有人要卖 |
[40:28] | You’ll have hardened criminals on this street. | 冷酷无情的罪犯就会活动于这条街了 |
[40:31] | And what do you think that will do to your property values? | 你们觉得这是否会影响你们房产的估价呢 |
[40:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:36] | You can’t scare us. | 你吓不到我们的 |
[40:37] | Well, maybe not you, carlos. You’re rich. | 当然吓不到你 你那么富裕 |
[40:39] | But what about, uh, Mitzi Kinsky? | 但是米兹·金斯基呢 |
[40:42] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[40:44] | We all know you’ve been laid off. | 都知道你下岗了 |
[40:46] | I can offer you well above market value. | 我出的价比市场价高多了 |
[40:52] | Or you, Mrs. Mccluskey? | 或者你 麦克卢斯基女士 |
[40:54] | I bet your entire life savings is tied up in your home. | 我打赌你一生的财富都在于这房子了 |
[40:58] | And, Susan, my offer still stands. | 还有苏珊 我的提议仍然有效 |
[41:00] | We all know Mike had to go to Alaska | 都知道麦克因为你们的经济问题 |
[41:02] | because of your financial problems. | 去阿拉斯加州了 |
[41:04] | But if you lose half the equity in your house, | 但如果你们的房产缩水 |
[41:06] | will he ever be able to come back? | 他还回得来吗 |
[41:14] | How much above market value? | 高于市场价多少呢 |
[41:17] | Mitzi! | 米兹 |
[41:18] | Look, I don’t wanna sell, | 我又不想卖 |
[41:19] | But if somebody else does, I’m screwed! | 但如果别人卖了 我就完了 |
[41:21] | No one else is gonna sell. | 没人会卖的 |
[41:22] | – We have to stick together. – Hey! Hey! Hey! | -我们得团结 -喂 喂 喂 |
[41:25] | What’s with all the whispering? | 嘀咕什么呢 |
[41:27] | This is private. Do you mind? | 私人秘密 不关你事 |
[41:29] | Yes, I do. We’re all waiting for you to tell Paul to shove it. | 就关我的事了 都等着你们让保罗死心呢 |
[41:32] | We’re just trying to figure out how to handle this. | 我们这不是在讨论么 |
[41:34] | There is nothing to figure out. | 没什么好讨论的 |
[41:36] | Hey, moneybags, don’t yell at her! | 大财主 别吼她 |
[41:38] | This is exactly what he’s trying to do! | 他正打算这么做来着 |
[41:40] | I am not yelling. I am simply trying to explain… | 我没吼她 我是想解释 |
[41:41] | he’s trying to turn the whole lane against… | 他想让整条街都反对… |
[41:42] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[41:43] | Well, I didn’t know what he was up to. | 我又不知道他的目的 |
[41:44] | You sold him seven houses. | 你卖了七所房子给他 |
[41:46] | You didn’t think that was a little strange? | 你都不觉得这有点奇怪吗 |
[41:47] | This is not his fault, so just back the hell off. | 又不是他的错 离他远点儿 |
[41:49] | Okay, guys. Come on, everybody. Calm down. | 伙计们 冷静点 所有人 冷静 |
[41:56] | We’re not gonna let you destroy this street. | 我们不会让你毁了这条街的 |
[41:59] | I don’t have to. | 用不着我来 |
[42:00] | You’re going to do it yourselves. | 你们会自己毁了它的 |
[42:04] | It’s a question we all ask ourselves… | 我们总是问自己 |
[42:10] | Do I trust the people who live next door? | 我相信我的邻居吗 |
[42:17] | Will that couple across the street | 对街的那对夫妇 |
[42:19] | be there when I need them? | 会在需要时出手相助吗 |
[42:24] | Can I count on the woman who lives down the block? | 我能指望住在下街区的那个妇人吗 |
[42:30] | Yes, good neighbors are people we can rely on. | 是的 好邻居就是我们能信任的人 |
[42:36] | But if we discover our neighbors can’t be trusted, | 但如果我们发现邻居们不再可信了 |
[42:41] | Then it may be… | 那么也许 |
[42:44] | Time to move. | 就是搬家的时候了 |