英文名称:Self less
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[01:37] | – Carl. – Martin, Mr. Hale, it’s an honor. | – 卡尔 – 马丁 黑尔先生 倍感荣幸 |
[01:40] | When I was a kid, I saved that Time magazine cover. | 我小的时候 就收藏过你上的那期”时代”杂志 |
[01:43] | The man who built New York. | 造就了纽约的男人 |
[01:44] | You’re the reason I got into this business. | 你是我入行的动力 |
[01:47] | Sit please, and uh, congratulations on the downtown contract. | 请坐下 还有 恭喜你成功签下市中心建设合同 |
[01:52] | Thank you, I didn’t know the word was out yet. | 谢谢 我都不知道消息已经传出来了 |
[01:55] | Hard to keep the word in on a 200 million dollar deal like that. | 两亿美元的大额交易可不容易保密 |
[01:59] | I hear you lobbied councilman Clark pretty hard. | 听说你最近游说克拉克议员很辛苦啊 |
[02:02] | Just a few steak dinners, that’s all. | 就是几顿牛排晚餐 没别的 |
[02:04] | I’m not talking about the Kobe. | 我不关心什么神户牛排 |
[02:07] | Look Martin. | 听着 马丁 |
[02:08] | You called the Hale Group a relic. | 你说黑尔团队的人都是老古董 |
[02:10] | I’m not sure if those were my exact words. | 我的原话好像不是这样的 |
[02:12] | No, your exact words were .. | 不 你的原话是… |
[02:14] | The old man won’t be around for long. | 这个老家伙也没几天好活的了 |
[02:17] | At least that’s how the councilman remembers it. | 至少议员记得你是这么说的 |
[02:23] | You’re getting the contract aren’t you? | 你抢走了那个合同 是吗? |
[02:25] | I don’t want a contract. | 我的目的不是什么合同 |
[02:26] | You think 200 million dollars means you | 你以为两亿美元就算成功了? |
[02:29] | arrived? What I want is to offer you a lesson. | 我只是以一个过来人的身份 |
[02:32] | From an old man, free of charge. | 免费给你一个教训 |
[02:34] | We’ve spoken with Simon and Cowen. | 我们已经跟西蒙和考恩谈过了 |
[02:37] | Between them they control 7 seats on your board. | 他们控制着你董事会的七个席位 |
[02:41] | And they support me. | 但是他们支持的是我 |
[02:42] | You’ve come to see the need for someone with the wisdom of experience. | 你真的急需某个过来人的智慧 |
[02:46] | And someone who might remember that councilman. | 你应该记得克拉克议员 |
[02:49] | Clark’s first campaign 30 years ago. | 在三十年前第一次竞选的时候 |
[02:52] | Was bankrolled by Mr. Hale here. | 可是黑尔先生资助的 |
[02:55] | Try and appreciate the irony Mr. Baldwin. | 好好欣赏这个讽刺的故事吧 鲍德温先生 |
[03:01] | You say I’m the reason you get into this business? | 你说是我是你入行的动力? |
[03:05] | Now I’m the reason you’re out. | 那就由我来将你逐出这个行业 |
[03:10] | You son of a bitch. You’re gonna be dead in a year and then who gives a shit? | 贱人 你今年就要死了 谁他妈还会在乎你? |
[03:20] | He’s wrong. | 他说错了 |
[03:24] | I wont last 6 months, its metastasized, liver and lungs. | 我都撑不过六个月 癌细胞已经转移到肝脏和肺部了 |
[03:30] | This morning the oncologists were talking about hospice care. | 今天早上肿瘤医师还在讲临终护理的事 |
[03:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:35] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[03:38] | What you and Judith went through losing a child. That’s a tragedy. | 你和朱迪思经历的丧子之痛 才是真正的悲痛 |
[03:44] | An old man dying, I’m supposed to say, that’s life. | 一个老人要死 我想说 这就是命 |
[03:49] | Still feels like a kick in the nuts. | 但其实我还是性趣盎然啊 |
[03:52] | You told Claire? | 你告诉克莱尔了吗? |
[03:53] | I haven’t had a chance, Well .. | 我还没有机会说… |
[03:55] | She won’t return my calls. | 她不接我电话 |
[03:57] | Jesus Damian, if only she knew. | 天呐 达米安 她要是知道了 |
[04:00] | She has every reason to be angry. | 什么都能让她生气 |
[04:02] | Peanuts. | 花生啊 |
[04:03] | I’ll send… I’ll send it back. | 我来… 我来让他们撤下去 |
[04:06] | Cancer’s eating me alive, I’m worried about allergies! | 癌症将我逼上死路 我却还在担心过敏! |
[04:11] | Maybe I order a… PB&J? | 我是不是该点一份花生酱三明治? |
[04:17] | No. | 别 |
[04:23] | You know I wanted to tear all this down? | 你知道我多想把他们全拆了? |
[04:26] | In the 70s replace it with condos. And now? I couldn’t if I tried. | 七十年代的时候 想改建成出租公寓 现在呢? 再也不能了 |
[04:31] | Mayor declared it a Landmark. | 市长说这是地标建筑 |
[04:37] | Martin, you ever hear about something called shedding? | 马丁 你有没有听说过一个叫”蜕变”的计划? |
[04:41] | Shedding, you mean like a snake? | “蜕变” 你是指蛇的蜕皮吗? |
[04:44] | Ah it’s nothing, forget about it. It’s something I was reading about. | 没事 算了 就是我最近读到的东西 |
[04:46] | I am looking for something to read. | 我最近喜欢随便找东西看 |
[05:08] | Hi you’ve reached Claire, please leave a message. | 您好 这是克莱尔的手机 有事请留言 |
[05:28] | How many? | 有多少? |
[05:30] | – Before me? – Less than a dozen. | – 在我之前? – 不超过十二个 |
[05:34] | Shedding is an exclusive endeavor. | “蜕变”的技术是绝无仅有的 |
[05:36] | You mean expensive Doctor Albright. | 你是说价格高昂吧 奥尔布赖特医生 |
[05:38] | Well our clients are wealthy but that’s not how they’re chosen. | 我们的客户是很富裕 但这并不是他们被选上的理由 |
[05:42] | We keep it to the great, the visionaries whose loss would be a | 我们只选择伟大的人 一但去世就会造成 |
[05:46] | blow to all of us. Simply put, we offer humanity’s greatest minds. | 巨大损失的人 简单来说 我们想保留那些拥有天才头脑的人 |
[05:50] | More time to fulfill their potential. | 提供更多的时间来发挥他们的潜能 |
[05:52] | If you think about it. | 你试想一下 |
[05:54] | Your homes, your yacht, your jet. All custom built by the | 你的房产 你的游艇 你的飞机 全部由世界上 |
[05:58] | worlds finest craftsmen, and so will your new body be as well. | 最好的工匠打造 你的新身体也会是这样 |
[06:04] | Genetically engineered for perfection, harvested to maturity. | 基因工程技术已经成型 是时候看看成效了 |
[06:07] | so looks, athletism, every detail of your new anatomy. | 看啊 这身体素质 你的新躯体的每个细节 |
[06:10] | Were designed to offer you the very best of the human experience. | 都被设计成给您提供一个最好的人类体验 |
[06:17] | – A reflex. – It’s alive? | – 条件反射 – 它是活的? |
[06:20] | Well in the most basic sense, a bundle of organic tissue, but right now. | 本质上来说 不过是一堆组织器官 但是现在 |
[06:26] | An empty vessel. | 一具躯壳罢了 |
[06:28] | If you can really do what you say. | 如果真的如你所说 |
[06:31] | Then why the makeshift lab, I mean why all the secrecy? | 那为什么实验室这么简陋 还一切都要保密? |
[06:39] | You’re asking the wrong question. | 你可问错问题了 |
[06:42] | Oh, what’s the right question? | 是吗 那问什么才对呢? |
[06:47] | You built an empire. | 你创建了一个帝国 |
[06:49] | From the ground up. | 从头开始 |
[06:51] | But every day, to create something from nothing, now. | 但是每天 都要从无到有的创造 现在 |
[07:00] | As you slip away. | 一旦你去世 |
[07:05] | People will call your work your legacy. | 人们会将你的作品称为遗作 |
[07:10] | They’ll insist that your buildings somehow make you immortal. | 他们会用你的作品来让你不朽 |
[07:14] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思? |
[07:16] | Do you feel immortal? | 你觉得自己不朽了吗? |
[07:39] | Hey come on guys. | 大家快点 |
[07:46] | Remember we want everyone at the rally to be respectful. | 记住所有人在集会上一定要恭敬有礼 |
[07:50] | We’re trying to win people over. | 我们一定要争取到客户 |
[07:55] | Dad. | 爸 |
[08:00] | Aren’t you gonna introduce me? | 你不介绍我一下吗? |
[08:03] | Sorry, to show up like this. It’s the only place I knew I could find you. | 抱歉 这么唐突 我只有来这才能找到你 |
[08:06] | Well, I’m kinda in the middle of something. | 好吧 我还有点事要忙 |
[08:07] | Let’s take a ride uptown to that place by Macy’s, you used to love their sundae’s. | 我们开车去梅西百货的那家店吧 你以前可喜欢那的圣代了 |
[08:11] | Yeah, when I was 8. | 是啊 我八岁的时候 |
[08:20] | Is something wrong? | 你有哪里不舒服吗? |
[08:22] | – You don’t look well. – I’m fine. | – 你脸色很差 – 我没事 |
[08:25] | Now, please take a ride with me. | 和我开车出去转转吧 |
[08:28] | Look, it’s just bad time ok? | 听着 现在真的不合适 好吗? |
[08:30] | Maybe we could meet up later. | 或许我们可以以后再约 |
[08:32] | Not later. | 别等了 |
[08:33] | The revolution can wait Claire. | 变革才可以等 克莱尔 |
[08:35] | I don’t get you. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[08:36] | Months go by, years even. | 好几个月 甚至几年都不来见我 |
[08:39] | I’m at work, Dad. | 我在工作 爸爸 |
[08:42] | This isn’t work. | 这不算工作 |
[08:44] | It’s a bunch of children throwing a tantrum. | 不过就是群脑袋发热的小屁孩而已 |
[08:53] | Look, I didn’t come here to do this again. | 好吧 我不会再来这里做这种事了 |
[08:56] | I came because I want to make things right. | 我来是为了让一切走上正轨 |
[08:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:59] | I know you’re short on funds. | 我知道你资金短缺 |
[09:01] | – How… Just – Take it.- You know you can really be a manipulative asshole. | – 你怎么… 就 – 收下吧 – 你真是个烦人的控制狂 |
[09:06] | Don’t be a fool, Claire, I’m trying here. | 别傻了 克莱尔 我已经努力改变了 |
[09:07] | No, you’re not, you’re doing what you always do. | 不 你没有 你所做的如往常一样 |
[09:10] | Showing up on your terms, expecting your checkbook to solve everything. | 突然来访 总以为用支票就能解决一切问题 |
[09:36] | I’m talking about a future. | 我在设想一种未来 |
[09:38] | Where the aged man can shed their prison. | 那时 人们可以摆脱年龄的束缚 |
[09:44] | A future where. | 在那样的未来 |
[09:46] | The faith of a healthy mind. | 一个人思想健全与否 |
[09:49] | Is not determined by the faith of a failing body. | 并不由他们衰老的躯体所决定 |
[09:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:59] | Oh my goodness. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[10:25] | Albright. | 奥尔布赖特 |
[10:28] | I don’t. | 我确实 |
[10:30] | Feel … Immortal. | 不觉得… 不朽 |
[10:34] | If we do this, there’s no turning back, your old life is over. | 如果你已经决定了 就没有退路 以前的生活也一去不复返 |
[10:38] | You see someone from your past, you walk away. Is that clear Mr. Hale? | 要是看见曾经认识的人 就只能走开 听明白了吗 黑尔先生? |
[10:42] | You have your conditions, I have mine. | 你有你的要求 我也有我的条件 |
[10:45] | You get paid after the procedure, I maybe dying, but I’m not a fool. | 事成后你才能得到全款 我虽是将死之人 但不是蠢蛋 |
[10:50] | Settle your affairs and fly to New Orleans on Tuesday. | 你把后事交代了 星期二飞来新奥尔良 |
[10:54] | Your death needs to be public Mr. Hale. | 你的死亡需要被公示 黑尔先生 |
[10:57] | Have lunch at Commanders. I recommend the chicory coffee. | 在指挥官餐厅吃午餐 我推荐菊苣咖啡 |
[11:05] | You’ve reached the residence of Martin and Judy, please leave a message. | 您拨打的是马丁和朱迪的固定电话 有事请留言 |
[11:10] | Sorry to bother you with at the ranch Martin. | 不好意思马丁 你在农场休假的时候打扰你 |
[11:14] | You mind meeting me for lunch? | 你愿意和我一起吃午餐吗? |
[11:17] | In New Orleans. | 在新奥尔良 |
[12:07] | Are you going to stay? George wants you to. | 你会留下来吗? 乔治希望你能留下来 |
[12:12] | The Hale Group, without Hale. No. | 黑尔团队 却没有黑尔 我不会留的 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:18] | Judith’s been spending most of her time at the coast at the ranch. | 朱迪思很喜欢在农场的海岸遍消磨时光 |
[12:29] | I think it’s time for me to cash out. | 我该退休了 |
[12:31] | Join her full time. | 可以一直陪着她 |
[12:38] | I wish you could drive out. Come to the new place. | 你可以开车出去 去没去过的地方转转 |
[12:42] | If the maids could have ever stopped quitting… we might finally be ready for visitors. | 如果女仆还没走光的话… 还能接待最后一些访客 |
[12:50] | Damian are you okay? | 达米安 你还好吗? |
[12:55] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了吗? |
[12:58] | – I… – What? | – 我… – 什么? |
[12:59] | Wha? Da-! | 什么? 达-! |
[13:01] | Call 911! | 打911! |
[13:04] | Damian! | 达米安! |
[13:06] | Do you have your epipen?! Do you have it with you?! He can’t breathe! | 你带肾上腺素了吗?! 你带在身上了吗? 他不能呼吸了! |
[13:16] | ETA 5 minutes. | 预计五分钟后抵达 |
[13:17] | Mr. Hale? Mr. Hale, the good news is you are not going | 黑尔先生? 黑尔先生 好消息是你再也不会 |
[13:22] | into anaphylactic shock, you just feel like you are. | 过敏性休克了 想得都得不了了 |
[13:27] | The bad news is, your body needs to arrive DOA at Tulane Hospital in about 20 minutes. | 坏消息是 你抢救无效的身体需要在二十分钟内到达图兰医院 |
[13:45] | Open your mouth please. | 请张开你的嘴 |
[13:46] | Have all your fillings been removed? Have all your metal fillings been removed? | 你身上的填充物都被移除了吗? 金属填充物呢? |
[13:50] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[13:53] | The machine is a giant magnet. | 这个机器就是个巨大的磁体 |
[13:56] | Any metal will disrupt the process. | 一点点金属都会前功尽弃 |
[13:58] | So you’re sure you’re not missing anything? | 所以确定好你没有遗漏什么? |
[14:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[14:28] | Something to stop your heart. | 让你停止心跳的东西 |
[14:30] | What?! | 什么?! |
[14:32] | I said, it’s something to stop your heart. | 我说 是让你停止心跳的东西 |
[15:29] | It… It hurt. | 这…这好疼 |
[15:39] | What’s your name? | 你的名字是? |
[15:43] | Didn’t work. | 动不了啊 |
[15:45] | What’s your name? | 你的名字是? |
[15:48] | My name is Damian. | 我的名字是达米安 |
[15:53] | Damian. | 达米安 |
[16:49] | It will take a few days, but it gets easier. | 这要花些时间 但是会好转的 |
[16:54] | How’s that… new body smell? | 这具新的… 身体闻起来怎么样? |
[16:56] | Now you have a new body. | 现在你有了具新身体 |
[17:19] | Damian. | 达米安 |
[17:21] | Ya? | 嗯? |
[17:22] | – Are you alright? – Yes. | – 你还好吗? – 还好 |
[17:28] | Death has some side effects. | 你的死亡有些副作用 |
[17:32] | Here. | 这里 |
[17:33] | Your paper of record. | 关于你的新闻报导 |
[17:38] | You can arrange a visit to the plot. | 你可以抽空去看看坟墓 |
[17:40] | In a few months if it holds any significance. | 几个月后 如果你觉得还有意义的话 |
[17:45] | But. | 但是 |
[17:47] | Right now. | 现在 |
[17:52] | Get some rest if you can. | 尽量多休息会 |
[17:57] | Tomorrow’s your first day of school. | 明天是你开学的第一天 |
[19:09] | So… | 所以… |
[19:11] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[19:13] | Terrific, I have the physical dexterity of a toddler. | 棒极了 我现在身轻如燕 跟小孩差不多 |
[19:16] | 250 million well spent. | 这两亿五千万花得真值 |
[19:18] | Sense of humor. Good. | 很有幽默感 很好 |
[19:21] | It’s important, actually. Helps to um… Fend off despair. | 这很重要 其实 这样能让你… 别太绝望 |
[19:24] | Is that why I’m only allowed plastic knives? | 所以我只能用塑料餐具? |
[19:27] | Well, suicidal thoughts are not uncommon. | 好吧 自杀也不是不可能 |
[19:30] | And handling the body and mind of an alien can be.. | 而且处理相异的躯体与大脑会… |
[19:34] | Pretty overwhelming. | 让人很压抑 |
[19:38] | And what is that? | 那是什么? |
[19:39] | – Prozak? – No, not exactly, no. | – 氟西汀? – 不 并不准确(氟西汀:抗抑郁药物) |
[19:41] | The glitches that you described to me. | 你向我说的那些小毛病 |
[19:44] | That’s your mind adjusting to its new neural structure. | 是因为你的思想在适应新的神经结构 |
[19:47] | And you can expect occasional mild | 在最开始的阶段 |
[19:49] | hallucinations for the first few sessions. | 你可能偶尔会有些轻微的幻觉 |
[19:51] | Well that’s not that bad. Think of it as… | 其实也不是那么的坏 把它想成… |
[19:54] | The anti-rejection drug that you take after any transplant. | 你移植后用的抗排异药剂就可以了 |
[19:58] | And what does rejection look like? | 要是排异了会怎么样? |
[20:00] | Well, migraine, nausea, disorientation and then. | 会有 偏头痛 恶心 定向障碍等等 |
[20:05] | – Well, death.. – Oh… | – 就是 死亡 – 噢… |
[20:07] | Is that all? | 就这些了? |
[20:08] | An irrelevant hypothetical. | 当然不太可能到那步 |
[20:10] | – One a day for the time being. – Hell yes. | – 现在就一天一粒 – 好吧 |
[20:15] | I was born on September 20th, 1980. | 我出生于1980年九月二十日 |
[20:20] | Phoenix, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州 凤凰城 |
[20:21] | My parents, and my older sister were killed in a car crash. | 我的父母和姐姐都死于一场车祸 |
[20:25] | My parents, and my older sister were killed in a car crash when I was ten years old. | 十岁时 我的父母和姐姐都死于一场车祸 |
[20:32] | I was home with a stomach ache because I’d snuck in the kitchen and ate a whole.. | 我当时因为跑去厨房偷吃 胃痛在家 |
[20:35] | I was born in September 20th September 1980. | 我出生于1980年九月二十日 |
[20:39] | I was born in September 20th, 1980… | 我出生于1980年九月二十日… |
[20:43] | Parents and my older sister were killed in a | 父母和姐姐死于一场车祸 |
[20:45] | car crash, I was home with a stomach ache. | 当时我胃痛在家 |
[20:47] | I’d snuck in the kitchen and ate a whole of chocolate icecream. | 我跑进厨房偷吃了一整盒巧克力冰淇淋 |
[20:50] | I haven’t eaten chocolate since. | 自那以后 我就没有吃过巧克力 |
[20:53] | My uncle Frank raised me in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥被叔叔弗兰克抚养长大 |
[20:55] | I went to Northwestern, where I majored in computer science. | 我念的西北大学 学的是计算机工程 |
[21:00] | I have never married. | 我从未结过婚 |
[21:02] | I have no children, I have never married. | 没有小孩 没有结婚 |
[21:05] | I have no children. My name is Edward Kidner, | 我没有小孩 我的名字是爱德华·基德纳 |
[21:09] | Edward Kidner, my name, my name… | 爱德华·基德纳 我的名字 我的名字… |
[21:13] | My name is Edward Kidner. | 我的名字是爱德华·基德纳 |
[21:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[21:35] | This is a graduation present. | 你的毕业礼物 |
[21:39] | I would like for the time being just until you catch your bearings. | 我是想等你习惯了之后再给你 |
[21:42] | We’ve arranged the house and car for you, placed | 我们为你准备好了车和房子 |
[21:45] | the money that you put aside in your bank account. | 还在你账户里的存了钱 |
[21:56] | – Not many in there, are there? – Seven. | – 里面没几粒啊? – 七粒 |
[21:58] | You’ll get refills at our weekly meetings. | 我们每周见面的时候再给你装满 |
[22:00] | No. | 不 |
[22:01] | This wasn’t part of the deal. | 交易里可没这项 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry, I admit it’s inconvenient. | 抱歉 我承认这很不方便 |
[22:04] | But with so few undergoing the procedure, everyone of… | 但是介于你经受的训练较少 |
[22:07] | Our patients is a learning process. It’s just for now, alright? | 每个病人都要经历这个阶段 就这段时间 好吗? |
[22:12] | And how do I get in touch with you? | 那我要怎么找到你? |
[22:14] | You don’t. I come to you. | 不需要 我会去见你的 |
[22:16] | My privacy is very important to me for obvious reasons. | 我的隐私很重要 |
[22:20] | Fair enough. | 很公平嘛 |
[22:24] | I’ll tell you what, in a couple of months, we can talk about | 先说好 再过几个月 |
[22:27] | wherever it is that you want to be relocated, alright? | 你想去哪就去哪儿了 好吗? |
[22:30] | But in the meantime, why don’t you just relax and have fun? | 但是这段时间 你何不放松放松享受一下呢? |
[22:34] | Afterall, at your age, I’d say you’ve earned it. | 毕竟 以你的年纪来说 这都是你应得的 |
[24:45] | Hey, NBA. | 嘿 NBA球星 |
[24:49] | You see any scouts watching? | 难道你看见什么球探了吗? |
[24:51] | – Huh? I like to win. – Hoo. | – 啥? 我只是喜欢赢而已 – 喔 |
[24:55] | Come back, you’ll be disappointed. | 回来再打会 你就会失望的 |
[24:59] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你不住这附近是吗? |
[25:00] | How do you guess? | 你怎么猜到的? |
[25:01] | The locals prefer sucking? | 本地人打得更烂吗? |
[25:04] | I like that. That’s funny. | 我喜欢这样 你真有趣 |
[25:06] | You’ll get a local ass whooping. I’m Anton. | 你会被本地人虐惨的 我叫安东 |
[25:09] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[25:11] | How’s the wrist? | 你手腕怎么样了? |
[25:13] | My kids could dish out more than that. | 我孩子撞得比这疼多了 |
[25:15] | – You got kids? – Yeah buddy. | – 你有小孩了? – 是啊 伙计 |
[25:17] | Let me show you my beauties. | 我给你炫耀下我的小美人们 |
[25:19] | Look at that, the oldest… | 看到了吗 年纪大点的… |
[25:22] | – She just turned seven – well, they’re cute at that age. | – 她刚满七岁 – 她们这个年纪很可爱啊 |
[25:24] | Well they wear claws and sharp pointed teeth. | 她们还戴着爪子 装着尖牙呢 |
[25:28] | So what’s your story, Eddy? | 所以你有什么故事呢 埃迪? |
[25:29] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[25:30] | You know, you’re new in town, catch some jazz… | 你刚来这个镇上 听听爵士乐… |
[25:33] | Chase the ladies? | 追追女孩? |
[25:34] | No no no. I’m actually running a car pool about two blocks up there. | 不 我在过去两个街区的地方经营汽车合用组织 |
[25:37] | No shit? We just around the corner. | 不会吧? 我们住的很近啊 |
[25:40] | Oh yeah? No shit. | 哦 是吗? 不会吧 |
[25:41] | Yeah, I’m right here. | 是啊 我车在这 |
[25:43] | Anton, it was nice to meet you. | 安东 很开心遇见你 |
[25:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:47] | Hey, I’m gonna take you out. | 嘿 我想约你一起出去 |
[25:49] | Sort of like a little welcome to the neighborhood? | 算是我对邻居的欢迎? |
[25:51] | I appreciate that, but you got… You got kids at home. | 我很感谢 但是你有… 你得照顾家里的孩子 |
[25:53] | Yeah, but they live with their mother. I get to | 是的 不过她们和妈妈一起住 |
[25:55] | see them like once a month, you know how it is? | 我一个月才能见她们一次 你懂的吧? |
[25:57] | Come on, you rather drink alone? | 来吧 难道你喜欢一个人喝闷酒? |
[26:01] | No, no I wouldn’t. You’re on. | 不 当然不 就这么定了 |
[26:27] | – Are you in line? – After you. – Thanks. | – 你在排队吗? – 你先请 – 谢谢 |
[26:44] | Eddie… | 埃迪… |
[26:45] | What’s going on? | 干嘛呢? |
[26:46] | How are you. I’m Edward. | 你好 我是爱德华 |
[26:47] | – Hi. – Leah. | – 嗨 – 利亚 |
[26:49] | – Leah, nice to meet you. – This is Andrea. | – 利亚 很高兴认识你 – 这是安德列 |
[26:51] | Andrea, pleasure. Very nice taste in friends Anton. | 安德列 荣幸 跟安东在一起 说明你眼光不错啊 |
[26:55] | – Well done. – Thank you very much. | – 很好 – 非常感谢 |
[26:56] | Oh, now. What were we talking about? They were asking me what you do. | 哦 对了 咱们刚刚在说什么? 他们问我你是做什么的 |
[27:00] | – Besides trying to play ball. – Nothing. | – 除了打球以外 – 什么也不干 |
[27:03] | I’m retired. | 我退休了 |
[27:05] | How old are you? | 你多大啊? |
[27:06] | I was born in September 28, 1980 in Phoenix, Arizona. | 我于1980年9月28日出生在亚利桑那州凤凰城 |
[27:09] | That’s specific. | 好详细啊 |
[27:11] | Specific. | 真详细 |
[27:13] | Very specific. Actually, I started a company and then I sold… | 确实很详细 实际上 我开了个公司然后卖了… |
[27:16] | Are they giving some away in there? Nevermind. | 他们可以放些人进去了吗? 无所谓了 |
[27:27] | – I love this song. – I love this song. | – 我喜欢这首歌 – 我也喜欢这首歌 |
[27:31] | She’s… She’s incredible. | 她… 她太棒了 |
[27:37] | – She’s a guy, isn’t she? – Yeah. | – 她是个男的 是吧? – 是的 |
[27:59] | – Are you ok? – I am… | – 你还好吗? – 我… |
[28:01] | I’m fine… just haven’t… | 我很好… 只是… |
[28:03] | Seen anything like that in my 52 years. | 我已经五十二年没见过这么迷人的胴体了 |
[28:07] | You’re weird. | 你好奇怪哦 |
[30:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[31:00] | – Hello? – Hello, Claire? – Yes. Who’s there? | – 你好? – 你好 克莱尔吗? – 是的 你是谁? |
[31:06] | Hello? | 你好? |
[31:09] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[32:14] | I see this little girl. She uh can’t be more than 5 or 6. | 我看见一个小女孩 大约五六岁 |
[32:19] | And uh… Somehow I know that… | 而且… 我好像知道… |
[32:23] | She’s the daughter of this woman. | 她是这个女人的女儿 |
[32:30] | Something wrong, she’s sick. | 她有些问题 她病了 |
[32:33] | She’s expecting me to help her. | 她想要我帮助她 |
[32:36] | Well, you mentioned that you missed taking your medication. | 嗯 你提到你忘记吃药了 |
[32:39] | Once. Just one. Yes. | 一次 就只有一次 是的 |
[32:42] | Well, that would account for the intensity of your hallucination. | 嗯 这应该是你的幻觉导致的 |
[32:45] | Oh, no this wasn’t a hallucination. I knew her. | 哦 这不是幻觉 我认识她 |
[32:48] | Oh, yes, I understand it might seem that way given | 哦 是的 你对你女儿的未了之情 |
[32:51] | your unresolved feelings for your own daughter, but… | 可能会让你感觉是那样 但是… |
[32:55] | What you’re experiencing is simply a confused | 你所感受到的只是 |
[32:57] | composite of old memories fueled by your own very real emotions. | 你的回忆和真实的情感混合后造成的困惑 |
[33:00] | Now for example, this town with the water tower at the pumpkin on it. | 举例而言 这个水塔上有个南瓜的小镇 |
[33:04] | It’s likely some place you’ve visited as a child. | 可能是你小时候去过的某个地方 |
[33:08] | And this Latina woman. Well. | 而这个拉丁女人 |
[33:11] | Well, a one night stand long since forgotten… | 可能是与你有过一夜情… |
[33:13] | How do you know she’s Latina? | 你怎么知道她是拉丁人? |
[33:15] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[33:17] | I never said she was Latina. | 我没说过她是拉丁人 |
[33:20] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[33:26] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[33:27] | Hawaii. | 夏威夷 |
[33:28] | Change of scenery. | 换个地方 |
[33:31] | Yes, I’m afraid I’ve uh… | 嗯 恐怕我… |
[33:33] | Kept you cooped up in here far too long and I’m sorry about that. | 把你困在这的时间太长了 很抱歉 |
[33:38] | But for the week that you’re gone. | 但在你离开的这周 |
[33:42] | I’m doubling your dose of medication. | 我要加倍你的药量 |
[33:44] | Now you remember to take it and I assure these | 只要你记得按时服药 |
[33:47] | unpleasant episodes will soon be behind you. | 我保证这些不愉快的小插曲很快就会消失 |
[33:49] | Alright? | 好吗? |
[33:52] | Alright. | 好的 |
[35:06] | – Good morning, sir. May I? – Thank you. | – 早上好 先生 我帮您拿? – 谢谢 |
[35:45] | Erick. | 埃里克 |
[35:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:06] | – Hey – Hi, how can I help you? – Change of | – 嘿 – 嗨 您需要什么帮助? – 改签 |
[36:08] | plans. When is the next flight to St. Louis? | 下一班去圣路易斯的航班是什么时候? |
[36:10] | St. Louis… | 圣路易斯… |
[36:15] | Destination, 200 yards on the left. | 目的地 200码后左转 |
[36:22] | Destination, 100 yards on the left. | 目的地 100码后左转 |
[37:59] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[39:59] | Put it down and get out now. | 把它放下然后马上出去 |
[40:03] | If you’re looking for insurance money, you’re not gonna find any. | 如果你在找保险金 就别想了 |
[40:05] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[40:09] | What? | 什么? |
[40:12] | I’m gonna turn around now. | 我现在要转过来了 |
[40:15] | Please don’t move. | 请不要动 |
[40:16] | Please just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[40:19] | I’m gonna turn around, okay? Please try to | 我现在要转身了 好吗? 试着放松 |
[40:20] | relax, take your finger off the trigger, okay? | 把你的手指从扳机上挪开 好吗? |
[40:22] | Is that you… | 是你吗… |
[40:23] | Please take your finger off the trigger. | 请把你的手指从扳机上挪开 |
[40:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:34] | It’s okay. Hey. | 没事的 嘿 |
[40:37] | Oh my God. How is this possible? | 哦 天呐 这怎么可能? |
[40:39] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[40:39] | Put the gun down. Take a deep breath. | 把枪放下 深呼吸 |
[40:41] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[40:42] | I’m sorry, I’ve been meaning to talk to you. | 对不起 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[40:44] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[40:46] | It’s okay, just try to take a breath. | 没事的 试着深呼吸下 |
[40:48] | Wait, wait… | 等等… |
[40:49] | It’s you. | 真的是你 |
[40:49] | It’s alright, it’s alright, it’s alright. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[40:51] | – How is this possible? – I don’t know. | – 这怎么可能? – 我不知道 |
[40:53] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[40:54] | Hey, hey, wait, are you expecting somebody? | 嘿 嘿 等等 你是不是在等人? |
[40:56] | Did you bring somebody back to the house with you? | 你是不是带了什么人回家? |
[40:58] | No. | 没有 |
[40:58] | No, what are you talking about? No, what .. | 没有 你在说什么? 没有 什么 .. |
[41:00] | Are you expecting someone while… | 你是不是正在等人… |
[41:01] | – Skinner. – What are you… | – 斯金纳 – 你在… |
[41:02] | Okay, ssh, ssh, hold your peace. | 好的 嘘 嘘 别出声 |
[41:04] | Hold on, Mark. What do you… | 等等 马克 你在做… |
[41:06] | Skinner. | 斯金纳 |
[41:09] | Skinner. | 斯金纳 |
[41:10] | Open the door please? | 开下门 好吗? |
[41:14] | Skinner. Can you open the door? | 斯金纳 你能开下门吗? |
[41:17] | Wah. | 哇哦 |
[41:19] | Skinner, put your gun down. | 斯金纳 放下枪 |
[41:21] | Okay? We’re just here to help you, you know. | 好吗? 我们只是来帮助你的 |
[41:28] | Hands down! Hands down, motherfucker! | 手放下! 手放下 妈的! |
[41:30] | Calm down! | 冷静! |
[41:31] | – Let me go! – Calm down only! | – 放开我! – 冷静点! |
[41:36] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[41:37] | Hey, it’s okay man… let him go. | 嘿 没事的伙计… 放开他 |
[41:42] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[41:45] | You work for Albright? | 你为奥尔布赖特工作? |
[41:48] | I’m still your friend. | 我依然是你的朋友 |
[41:49] | Albright, me, we just want what’s best for you. | 奥尔布赖特 我 我们都是为你好 |
[41:51] | This woman thinks her husband’s dead. | 这个女人认为她的老公死了 |
[41:54] | They told me the body was grown in the lab. | 他们告诉我这副躯体是在实验室培养成的 |
[41:56] | Why don’t you sit down? | 你干嘛不坐下呢? |
[41:58] | Please? | 拜托? |
[42:00] | That was his choice. | 那是他的选择 |
[42:03] | It was the only way to save his kid’s life. | 这是救他孩子唯一的方法 |
[42:06] | You gave money? | 你们给了钱? |
[42:07] | C’mon, man. The insurance wouldn’t step up, so. | 拜托 兄弟 保险费肯定不够 |
[42:09] | We took care of things. | 所以我们帮他解决了问题 |
[42:11] | It was the only way to get the little girl back to her feet again. | 这是让他女儿重新站起来的唯一方法 |
[42:15] | You shouldn’t come here, Eddie. | 你不应该到这来 埃迪 |
[42:17] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这跟你没关系 |
[42:18] | Like hell it doesn’t, this… | 没关系才怪 这… |
[42:19] | – You took a man’s life. – Hey, nobody… | – 你们剥夺了一个人的生命 – 嘿 没有人… |
[42:22] | Took anything. | 剥夺任何东西 |
[42:24] | You’re a businessman, right? You understand that. | 你是生意人 对吧? 你应该明白的 |
[42:28] | The kid, Anna, she’s alive thanks to you. | 那个孩子 安娜 她还活着都是拜你所赐 |
[42:32] | That’s bullshit, I… | 那是鬼话 我… |
[42:35] | I could’ve, I could’ve cut that guy a check. | 我本来可以 我本可以给他写一张支票 |
[42:37] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[42:39] | But would you have? | 但是你可以吗? |
[42:45] | Eddie, I get that you’re disappointed. | 埃迪 我明白你很失望 |
[42:48] | You thought you were buying a new car and it turns out… | 你以为买了辆新车但后来却发现… |
[42:50] | That it had a few miles on it. | 它是二手的 |
[42:55] | How could you be so glib like nothing happened? | 你真能吹啊 说的好像什么都没发生一样? |
[42:58] | Few miles, huh? | 二手的 嗯? |
[43:01] | You know, the… | 你知道… |
[43:03] | The doc says, each patient | 医生说 每个病人 |
[43:06] | is critical to the program. | 对这个项目都非常重要 |
[43:08] | Yeah, fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[43:09] | You don’t exist without us. | 没有我们 你根本就不存在 |
[43:11] | You took a leap without a net. | 你是死神手下的落网之鱼 |
[43:15] | Do you really believe that, Anton? | 你真的相信这些吗 安东? |
[43:18] | I warned you. | 我警告你 |
[43:19] | You know who I used to be. | 你知道我过去是谁 |
[43:20] | You like to win. | 你喜欢赢 |
[43:22] | You’re gonna be very disappointed. | 你会非常失望的 |
[43:24] | There’s a car outside, I suggest you get in it. | 外面有一辆车 我建议你上车 |
[43:32] | The woman? | 那个女人? |
[43:34] | She’s not your problem. | 她你就不用管了 |
[43:36] | It will look like an accident. | 这会看起来像一场意外 |
[43:46] | – You okay? – Just take the medicine. | – 你还好吗? – 我需要吃药了 |
[43:49] | Just relax, I’m gonna use the bathroom. | 别紧张 我要用下卫生间 |
[44:37] | That’s enough. | 可以了 |
[45:09] | Hey, Gary? | 嘿 加里? |
[45:27] | No! Put the gun down! | 不! 放下枪! |
[45:29] | Put that down! Put that down. | 放下枪! 放下 |
[45:30] | He shot me! | 他打伤了我 |
[45:32] | The doct wants him alive, ok? | 医生要他活着 懂吗? |
[45:35] | Go to the front. | 去前门 |
[45:37] | Go on the front. | 去前门 |
[45:41] | Hey, Eddie. | 嘿 埃迪 |
[45:42] | Eddie, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 埃迪 我不会伤害你 |
[45:46] | Eddie? | 埃迪? |
[45:47] | Don’t shoot, man. | 别开枪 兄弟 |
[45:49] | Eddie, I’ll put my gun down. | 埃迪 我会放下我的枪 |
[45:57] | I’m not trying to hurt you. I’m gonna come in. | 我不会伤害你 我要进来了 |
[46:00] | I’m coming in, it’s just me, I’m gonna show you my hands, alright? | 我进来了 只有我一个人 让你看见我的手 好吗? |
[46:04] | Touching the knob. | 我在摸门把手 |
[46:07] | Look, look. | 你看 |
[46:09] | Do not shoot. | 别开枪 |
[46:15] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[46:18] | See Look, look. | 你看 |
[46:19] | You didn’t have to do that, we were on the same team. | 你不需要这么做 我们都在一条船上 |
[47:03] | Shoot him! | 开枪打他! |
[47:18] | Light him up! | 烧死他! |
[47:26] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[47:27] | – Huh? – Wake up, wake up! | – 嗯? – 醒醒 快醒醒! |
[47:40] | Damian! | 达米安! |
[47:42] | We gonna burn you! | 我们要烧死你! |
[47:47] | Burn them up! | 烧死他们! |
[49:05] | Can’t we just talk? | 我们不能谈谈吗? |
[49:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:10] | Where are you… stop! | 你去哪… 停下来! |
[49:11] | Madeline, not now. | 马德琳 现在不行 |
[49:12] | Madeline? What happened to Maddy? | 马德琳? 为什么不叫我麦迪? |
[49:16] | I don’t feel well, we gotta keep moving. | 我不舒服 我们得赶紧走 |
[49:18] | But you were just dead. They told me you drowned. | 但是你死了啊 他们说你淹死了 |
[49:20] | What happened, Mike. We need to call the police! | 迈克 到底发生了什么 我们应该叫警察来! |
[49:23] | No! No, no, police. | 不! 不行 不能叫警察 |
[49:26] | I… | 我… |
[49:28] | I made a deal for Anna. | 我为了安娜做了个交易 |
[49:30] | Disappearing is part of it. | 消失是其中的一部分 |
[49:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[49:33] | In exchange for the money, I, I… | 为了钱 我 我… |
[49:36] | I, I agreed to do things, things only a dead man can get away with. | 我 我同意做一些事 只有死人才能做的事 |
[49:38] | Okay? We gotta keep moving. Let’s go, come on. | 好了吗? 我们得赶紧走 快走 |
[49:40] | What? | 什么? |
[49:40] | No, you bastard! How could you do that to me? | 不 你个混蛋! 你怎么能那么对我? |
[49:43] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[49:43] | No, I thought you were dead! | 不 我以为你死了! |
[49:46] | Hey, hey, Maddy! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 麦迪! 嘿! |
[49:49] | I didn’t want you to have to make that choice. | 我不想你被迫去做这个决定 |
[49:54] | At least I don’t think I did between your… Your husband and or your daughter. | 我不想你在丈夫… 和女儿之间做选择 |
[50:02] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[50:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:07] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[50:10] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[50:20] | Oh my God. | 我的天呢 |
[50:21] | – Anna. – Anna? | – 安娜 – 安娜? |
[50:22] | Anna’s in school, Mark. | 安娜在学校 马克 |
[50:27] | Mark! | 马克! |
[51:20] | I hope she’s strong enough to blow them out. | 我希望她力气够大 能把蜡烛吹灭 |
[51:24] | Happy Birthday to you | # 祝你生日快乐 # |
[51:42] | Whoo! | 哇哦! |
[51:46] | You can do it pumpkin. | 你可以的 亲爱的 |
[51:48] | Do you make a wish pumpkin? | 你许愿了吗亲爱的? |
[51:54] | I wished for daddy to teach me how to swim. | 我许愿爸爸可以教我游泳 |
[51:57] | You’re not supposed to say. | 你不能说出来的 |
[51:59] | And we all know the truth. | 而且我们都知道你不能游泳 |
[52:00] | Hey, that’s not nice. | 嘿 这么说不好 |
[52:02] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[52:04] | No, pumpkin. Of course not. I will teach you as soon as you get better. | 不 亲爱的 当然不是 等你好点了我就教你 |
[52:30] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[52:34] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[52:35] | I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it… | 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道… |
[52:41] | Uh. | 嗯 |
[52:46] | Momma’s crying every night and I told her not to worry. | 妈妈每天晚上都哭 我告诉她不用担心 |
[52:49] | I told her you’d come back. | 我告诉她你会回来的 |
[52:52] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[52:55] | I love you too, pumpkin. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[53:03] | Okay hey. | 好啦 |
[53:05] | Time to go, c’mon. | 该走了 来 |
[53:23] | – Daddy – Hey, get in here and spit it out. | – 爸爸 – 嘿 进来把水吐掉 |
[53:27] | You don’t talk to him with your mouth full. | 嘴里有水的时候别说话 |
[53:39] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[53:40] | – What? Yes? Sweety? – Do you like my hair? | – 嗯? 什么事? 亲爱的? – 你喜欢我的头发吗? |
[53:43] | What? | 什么? |
[53:44] | Do you like my hair? They grew longer. | 你喜欢我的头发吗? 它们长长了 |
[53:46] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[53:48] | Come on, go get ready for bed. | 去 准备上床睡觉 |
[53:54] | What’s with all these nice clothes? | 这些高档衣服是怎么回事? |
[54:07] | They made me remove it. | 他们让我把它弄掉了 |
[54:09] | Listen, tomorrow morning, you and uh, Anna. | 听我说 明天一早 你 我 还有安娜 |
[54:11] | Is there a place that I can take you, a friend’s house, or… | 我带你们去个地方 一个朋友的房子 或者… |
[54:14] | Do you, do you think I’m letting my eyes off… | 你是不是 你还是不是认为我没注意到… |
[54:16] | Mark. | 马克 |
[54:18] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[54:19] | – Shit! – Mark! | – 妈的! – 马克! |
[54:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:22] | Just need to go out for some fresh air. | 我需要出去换换气 |
[54:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[54:55] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[55:05] | I’m talking about a future. | 我说的是未来 |
[55:07] | Where the age in time. | 到那时 |
[55:10] | Can shed their prison. | 人们可以摆脱年龄的束缚 |
[55:14] | A future, where the fate of a healthy mind… | 未来 拥有卓越智慧的人… |
[55:28] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[55:35] | Failing body. | 衰退的躯体 |
[55:38] | Now, Professor Jensen. | 詹森教授 |
[55:40] | Do you really think that the old people.. | 您真得认为老年人… |
[55:50] | This guy. | 就是他 |
[55:55] | 弗朗西斯·詹森博士 一位杰出的… 于昨日在公立图书馆逝世… 其超人类主义理论留予世人… 他的遗孀是菲利斯 | |
[55:57] | 菲利斯·詹森 医学博士 临床实践 预防早产 | |
[56:26] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[56:28] | – Hey. Hey. – I’m fine. | – 嘿 嘿 – 我没事 |
[56:30] | You’re on the ground. | 你躺在地上 |
[56:31] | – I know. I’m fine… – Do you need a doctor? | – 我知道 我没事 – 你要去看医生吗 |
[56:33] | No. | 不用了 |
[56:38] | It’s over. It’s over. | 没事了 都结束了 |
[56:40] | What’s over? | 什么结束了 |
[56:41] | – Nothing… – Martin. | – 没事 – 马丁 |
[56:44] | Please, talk to me. | 求求你 跟我谈谈 |
[56:47] | What’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[56:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:58] | So sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[57:02] | I know you don’t have any reason to but you have to trust me right now. | 我知道你没有理由相信我 但现在你必须相信我 |
[57:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[57:13] | Just… | 那 |
[57:16] | Where are we running to? | 我们要逃去哪里 |
[57:20] | We’ll need to get medicine. | 我们要去找药 |
[57:23] | I’ll make a stop in New Orleans. | 我要去一趟新奥尔良 |
[57:45] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[57:48] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[57:50] | You… You need to go to the bathroom? | 你 你想去洗手间吗 |
[57:53] | – Mm-mmm. – No? | – 不想 – 不想吗 |
[57:57] | Are you feeling sick? | 你身体不舒服吗 |
[58:00] | No. | 没有 |
[58:02] | Of course not. No. Why? | 当然没有 怎么了 |
[58:04] | Then why are we going to the doctor? | 那我们为什么要去看医生 |
[58:07] | Is it for me again? | 又是因为我吗 |
[58:10] | Oh. | 噢 |
[58:13] | No sweetie, it’s not for you. | 不是的 宝贝 不是因为你 |
[58:16] | We’re going to see the doctor’s wife. Daddy needs to talk to her. | 我们要去见医生叔叔的太太 爸爸需要和她谈谈 |
[58:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[58:23] | Go back to sleep, alright? | 乖乖睡觉 好吗 |
[58:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:27] | 1号出口 十号公路 西 巴吞鲁日 1A号出口 十号公路 东 新奥尔良 引路 限速五十五 | |
[59:05] | Mrs. Jensen will see you now. | 你可以见詹森太太了 |
[59:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:11] | Upstairs. | 请上楼 |
[59:13] | – Hi, Mrs. Jensen. – Come in. | – 您好 詹森太太 – 请进 |
[59:14] | Thank you. I’m sorry to bother you… | 谢谢 很抱歉来打扰您 |
[59:16] | No. You’re not. Please, sit down. | 不会 请坐 |
[59:17] | I am a student of your husband. | 我是您丈夫的学生 |
[59:19] | Oh… Please. | 噢 请坐 |
[59:21] | – You’re a student. – I was, yeah. | – 你是学生 – 当年是 |
[59:24] | – A student. – Uh, Mrs Jensen, I’m um… | – 学生 – 呃 詹森太太 我 |
[59:28] | Uh… I was wondering if there’s any way I could get access to your husband’s research. | 呃 我想问一下是否能查阅您丈夫所做研究工作的相关资料 |
[59:32] | I’m trying to follow up on that work. | 我想把他的研究继续做下去 |
[59:35] | That’s wonderful! That’s wonderful that you would follow up. | 太好了 你想继续研究真是太好了 |
[59:37] | – Because that’s what I told them. I said follow up. – Of course. | – 因为我就是这么跟他说的 我说 继续下去 – 当然 |
[59:40] | Follow up! | 继续研究 |
[59:42] | But the university act like he never even existed. They… | 但校方好像完全当他不存在 他们 |
[59:47] | Put his research into boxes… | 把他的研究成果都装进了箱子 |
[59:50] | Box? Boxed his research? Is that stored somewhere? Is it.. | 箱子 装箱了吗 是存放在哪里了呢 |
[59:54] | Is there.. Is there any.. any way that I could maybe get to it? | 那 那我有什么办法可以拿到它吗 |
[59:58] | Did Francis ever tell you how we met? | 弗朗西斯告诉过你 我们是怎么相遇的吗 |
[1:00:03] | – No. – He was such a romantic. | – 没有 – 他真得好浪漫 |
[1:00:07] | Now, you and the other one, you’re both so handsome. | 你和另一个小伙都很英俊 |
[1:00:12] | He was another student. Well, I think he’s a doctor now. | 他也是学生 我觉得他现在应该已经是博士了 |
[1:00:18] | He comes every Wednesday and brings my favorite butter scotch candy. | 他每周三都会带我最喜欢的奶油硬糖过来 |
[1:00:25] | His name is Albright. | 他叫奥尔布赖特 |
[1:00:28] | – Maybe I have some… – Mrs. Jensen. Hey. | – 我可能还有一些… – 詹森太太 |
[1:00:30] | Mrs Jensen. Hey. Look at me. | 詹森太太 嘿 看着我 |
[1:00:33] | Do you know where I can find Albright? | 你知道在哪儿能找到奥尔布赖特吗 |
[1:00:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:00:37] | Please. Think. | 拜托 好好想想 |
[1:00:39] | No. Of course not. | 真不知道 |
[1:00:44] | But his number is right by the telephone. | 但他的号码就在电话旁边 |
[1:00:54] | Phyllis. | 菲利斯 |
[1:00:59] | Alright, Phyllis. | 好的 菲利斯 |
[1:01:01] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上过来 |
[1:01:34] | Now Phyllis dear, what was all this.. | 亲爱的菲利斯 怎么回事… |
[1:01:36] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[1:01:41] | Did you hurt her? | 你伤害她了吗 |
[1:01:45] | The wife? No. | 太太吗 没有 |
[1:01:47] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[1:01:50] | Now close the door. | 把门关上 |
[1:01:57] | I need pills. Enough to last. | 我需要足以让我活下去的剂量的药 |
[1:02:02] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不应该来这里的 |
[1:02:03] | You shouldn’t have lied to me. | 你不应该骗我 |
[1:02:05] | I gave you what you wanted. | 你想要的我都给你了 |
[1:02:10] | I never wanted others to suffer. | 我从没想过要让别人受苦 |
[1:02:13] | I’m trying to ease suffering. | 我在努力减轻这份痛苦 |
[1:02:19] | Just think of all the great minds of this world has lost. | 想想吧 全球那么多天才去世 |
[1:02:22] | Simply because.. | 只是因为 |
[1:02:24] | Their bodies were failing. | 他们的肉体难以维续 |
[1:02:26] | Edison, Einstein, Steve Jobs… | 爱迪生 爱因斯坦 史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[1:02:31] | They asked what he could’ve accomplished with another 50 years on this planet. | 要是再活五十年 他们会取得什么样的成就 |
[1:02:37] | My wife… | 我的太太 |
[1:02:39] | My wife was an incredibly kind and decent woman. | 我的太太心地善良 很有教养 |
[1:02:43] | And she could still be on my side, but.. | 她本可以一直陪伴在我身边 但 |
[1:02:46] | Thanks to the Alzheimer’s, there’s no mind left to salvage. | 阿兹海默症让她神志不清 对此我也无能为力 |
[1:02:51] | And that’s it? That’s your bullshit paper-thin excuse? | 就因为这个 这就是你的破理由吗 |
[1:02:54] | That’s why you justify murder? | 杀人就变得合情合理了吗 |
[1:02:56] | How do you justify taking the pills? | 那你为什么会觉得吃药是合情合理的呢 |
[1:02:59] | Hmm? | 啊 |
[1:03:05] | What do you think they do? | 你觉得这些药什么用 |
[1:03:09] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[1:03:13] | Stop taking the medication, and… | 一旦停药 |
[1:03:16] | Your mind fades into oblivion. | 你的大脑就会陷入混沌 |
[1:03:19] | Madeline can have her husband back. | 马德琳可以重新拥有她的丈夫 |
[1:03:23] | But.. keep going. Push on. | 但 如果继续这样 努力求生 |
[1:03:26] | And each dose that you take erases a little more of Mark. | 每吃一片药 马克的痕迹就会抹杀一点 |
[1:03:31] | His army training, his instincts. | 他的军事训练 他的直觉 |
[1:03:37] | After a year or so, they’ll be gone forever. | 差不多一年之后 就会消失殆尽 |
[1:03:44] | You never asked the right questions, Damian. | 你从来就不问正确的问题 达米安 |
[1:03:48] | What do you want to do now to have all the answers? | 你想知道如何才能获取全部的答案吗 |
[1:03:58] | Let’s go to the lab. | 带我去实验室 |
[1:04:18] | Hey, pop! | 嘿 老爸 |
[1:04:20] | – Easy. – Sshhh. | – 放轻松 – 嘘 |
[1:04:22] | Don’t fear. Take him to the car. | 别害怕 带他上车 |
[1:04:25] | I need a word with Mrs. Jensen. | 我要和詹森太太说句话 |
[1:04:28] | Easy, friend. | 放轻松点 朋友 |
[1:04:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:04:54] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛 |
[1:04:57] | Pop the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[1:04:58] | Martin, is everything okay? | 马丁 没事吧 |
[1:05:25] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[1:05:28] | I said, stop it! | 我说了住手 |
[1:05:31] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:05:37] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:05:48] | Anton? | 安东 |
[1:05:52] | First time I take it for a spin, you get a scratch on it. | 我第一次因为头晕吃药 你就把我打伤了 |
[1:05:55] | That takes weeks. | 总是要几周时间才能适应 |
[1:05:57] | First one’s the hardest. | 第一次总是最难的 |
[1:05:58] | After a few sheddings, back on your feet in no time. | 但经历过几次蜕皮之痛后 就可以破茧重生了 |
[1:06:01] | The pills, give me your pills. | 药 把你的药给我 |
[1:06:03] | You didn’t even tell her. | 你都没告诉她 |
[1:06:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:07] | – Why don’t you ask your husband. – Shut up. | – 你为什么不问问你的丈夫 – 闭嘴 |
[1:06:09] | When your daughter’s birthday is. | 你女儿的生日是哪天呢 |
[1:06:11] | And when you two lovebirds.. | 而你们这对小情人又是何时… |
[1:06:21] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[1:06:24] | – Mark, what’s going on? – Come on. | – 马克 发生什么事了 – 快走 |
[1:06:47] | – Up here and pull over. – No. No. | – 就在这儿 停车 – 不 不 |
[1:06:49] | I said pull over! | 我说了停车 |
[1:07:00] | 时钟便利店 冰块 | |
[1:07:04] | Get out. | 下车 |
[1:07:09] | Stay here, pumpkin, okay? | 乖乖呆在这里 宝贝 好吗 |
[1:07:10] | Daddy and mommy need a minute. | 爸爸妈妈有事要谈 |
[1:07:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:20] | So when’s Anna’s birthday? | 安娜的生日是几号 |
[1:07:24] | Can you answer that? | 你能回答吗 |
[1:07:27] | The hotel where we got married? | 我们是在哪家饭店结婚的 |
[1:07:30] | Anything?! | 你知道些什么 |
[1:07:33] | What I’m about to tell you is, uh… | 我有话要跟你说 呃 |
[1:07:35] | Is not gonna sound very reasonable. | 可能听起来十分不可信 |
[1:08:03] | I didn’t know! | 我不知道 |
[1:08:05] | – What do you mean? – I didn’t know! | – 你什么意思 – 我不知道 |
[1:08:07] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[1:08:08] | I didn’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[1:08:09] | – How do you not know? – I had no idea. | – 你怎么会不知道 – 我就是不知道 |
[1:08:11] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[1:08:12] | I’m okay honey, alright? | 我很好 宝贝 好吗 |
[1:08:16] | Daddy just forgot my birthday. Will you go back inside honey? | 爸爸只是忘记了我的生日 你能回车上去吗 宝贝 |
[1:08:18] | Just wait in the car for me? | 在车里等我 |
[1:08:20] | – Can daddy come with me? – No! | – 爸爸能跟我一起吗 – 不行 |
[1:08:23] | Alright. Look. Daddy’s not feeling well, if you need anything you ask mommy, okay? | 好了 听着 爸爸身体不舒服 如果你有什么事就告诉妈妈 好吗 |
[1:08:28] | Alright? You know what, why don’t you go play in the horsie? | 好吗 你去玩玩木马吧 |
[1:08:35] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[1:08:37] | I mean.. what do I.. I call you? | 我是说 我 我该叫你什么 |
[1:08:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:08:41] | My name is Damian. | 我叫达米安 |
[1:08:44] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:08:51] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你 |
[1:08:53] | You help me? Oh, really? | 你帮我 是吗 |
[1:08:54] | – You want to help me? Huh? – Yes. | – 你想帮我 是吗 – 是的 |
[1:08:57] | Why don’t you start off by bringing back my husband? | 那先把我丈夫带回来 |
[1:09:00] | Okay, because the only help that I need is to tell a 6 year old.. | 知道吗 因为我真正需要的帮助是如何同一个六岁的小孩 |
[1:09:04] | And explain to her that the man who looks and sounds like her father isn’t! | 解释为什么长相和声音都和她爸爸一样的男人却不是她的爸爸 |
[1:09:08] | How am I supposed to go through it all over again? | 这种煎熬要再来一次 我该怎么熬过去呢 |
[1:09:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:12] | I do know that if push me away you won’t survive, they’ll kill you both. | 但我知道如果你把我赶走 你们也活不长 他们会把你们俩都杀了 |
[1:09:25] | You manipulative asshole. | 你是个善于摆布别人的混蛋 |
[1:09:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:31] | I’ve heard that before. | 别人也这么说过 |
[1:09:33] | Look, if there’s one thing that I understand | 听着 过去的人生经历教会了我 |
[1:09:35] | in life, it’s the bottom line… | 做人的底线是什么 |
[1:09:36] | And these people, I know how they think. | 而这些人 我知道他们的想法 |
[1:09:38] | They built something. They won’t let it go. They | 他们发明了出来的东西 绝不会轻易放手 |
[1:09:39] | will spend whatever they need to or eliminate | 他们会不惜一切代价 甚至为之杀人放火 |
[1:09:40] | Whomever they have to. They’ll just keep coming. | 他们都不会罢手 |
[1:09:43] | Now, I’m not asking you to understand all this. But I am asking you.. | 我不要求你能理解这一切 但我要求你 |
[1:09:46] | To grab your daughter and get in the car. | 把你的女儿带上车 |
[1:09:53] | I could take you someplace. | 我可以带你们去一个地方 |
[1:09:59] | Safe, where you can start over. | 一个安全的地方 让你们重新开始 |
[1:10:03] | My friend has a plane and he can get us out of the country. | 我朋友有一架飞机 可以带我们离开这个国家 |
[1:10:07] | There’s an account in Geneva. It’s untraceable, with more than enough money. | 我在日内瓦有一个户头 匿名账户 户头里面的钱足够你们维生 |
[1:10:13] | And Anna. She can’t know the truth. | 那安娜呢 不能让她知道实情 |
[1:10:17] | When it’s over, I’m gonna disappear. | 等这件事结束之后 我就会消失 |
[1:10:20] | You tell her whatever you want to. | 你想怎么告诉她都行 |
[1:10:32] | – Hello? – Mr. O’Neil? | – 你好 – 欧’尼尔先生 |
[1:10:34] | – Yes? – I have a message from Damian Hale. | – 什么事 – 达米安·黑尔有话要我转告 |
[1:10:37] | I think you’ll wanna hear it. | 我觉得你们会想听听 |
[1:10:46] | I saw him die with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到他去世的 |
[1:10:48] | You saw what they wanted you to. | 那只是他们希望你看到的 |
[1:10:52] | And this woman, you’re gonna tell me she’s uh… | 还有这个女人 你是要告诉我 她是 呃 |
[1:10:55] | My great grandmother? | 我的曾祖母 |
[1:10:57] | She’s just a friend, Martin. Somebody I need to help now. | 她只是个朋友 马丁 我现在需要帮助她 |
[1:10:59] | What you’re claiming is simply impossible. | 你说的这事简直不可思议 |
[1:11:05] | You remember in New York when I asked you about shedding? | 你记得在纽约的时候 我问过你蜕皮的事吗 |
[1:11:09] | What? I have never met you! | 什么 我从没见过你 |
[1:11:12] | It’s me, Damian. | 我是达米安 |
[1:11:14] | I don’t know what kind of con you’re running, but I’m not biting. | 我不知道你在搞什么鬼 但我不会买账的 |
[1:11:17] | That’s it, I’m calling the police. | 够了 我要去报警 |
[1:11:20] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:11:22] | We need to go, pumpkin. | 我们要出发了 宝贝 |
[1:11:23] | Judith, please put the telephone down. | 朱迪思 请把电话放下 |
[1:11:24] | I’m starting to understand why your maids keep quitting. | 我开始理解为什么你的女仆总是要辞职了 |
[1:11:30] | Where? Where did you get this? | 你从哪里搞到的这个 |
[1:11:35] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:11:39] | It was a deed to 144 Plimpton Street. | 普林顿街144号的地契 |
[1:11:41] | The first building we ever bought together. | 这是我们一起买的第一幢楼 |
[1:11:45] | Do you remember that night we signed the papers? | 你记得我们签约的那晚吗 |
[1:11:48] | We went to Charlie’s Kitchen. | 我们去了查理厨房 |
[1:11:50] | There’s a brunette sitting in the corner. I want to talk to her. | 角落有一个褐色头发的女孩 我想去跟她说说话 |
[1:11:53] | She’s been staring at me all night. | 她一整晚都盯着我看 |
[1:11:56] | But you stop me. | 但你制止了我 |
[1:12:00] | You already closed one deal tonight. | 你今晚已经做成一笔买卖了 |
[1:12:04] | – Don’t get greedy. – Don’t get greedy. | – 别贪得无厌 – 别贪得无厌 |
[1:12:09] | Turns out she’s the dean’s 17 year old daughter. | 原来她是院长十七岁的女儿 |
[1:12:13] | How’d you know to put this aside? | 你怎么会知道要把这个藏好的 |
[1:12:16] | It’s me, Martin. | 我就是这样人啊 马丁 |
[1:12:19] | We never do anything without insurance. | 我们从不做没有保障的事 |
[1:12:33] | Damian. | 达米安 |
[1:12:35] | It’s done, but it could take some time | 搞定了 但是还要花点时间 |
[1:12:38] | to gas up the plane, file a flight plan. | 给飞机加油 提交飞行申请 |
[1:12:41] | Thank you, Martin. | 谢谢你 马丁 |
[1:13:12] | It’s March 22nd. | 妈妈的生日 |
[1:13:16] | Mom’s birthday. | 是3月22号 |
[1:13:21] | – Try to remember next time. – Yeah. | – 下次记得 – 好的 |
[1:13:27] | You know, all this will be over soon. | 你知道吗 这一切马上就结束了 |
[1:13:29] | This running around.. and you can have a new house and… | 这种四处奔波的生活 你马上就会有一幢新房子 |
[1:13:33] | New school, new friends… | 去新学校 交新朋友 |
[1:13:36] | A new school uniform. | 穿新校服 |
[1:13:39] | Would you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:13:41] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah? | – 嗯 – 是吧 |
[1:13:44] | How’s the water feel? | 水温怎么样 |
[1:13:46] | About room temperature. | 和室温差不多 |
[1:13:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:13:54] | Room temperature. | 室温 |
[1:13:55] | I never got around to teaching you, did I? | 我从没教过你 是吧 |
[1:13:58] | You left before I got better. | 你在我懂事之前就离开了 |
[1:14:00] | But you’re feeling better now, aren’t you? | 但你现在不是挺好的嘛 |
[1:14:08] | Want to come this way? | 想下来吗 |
[1:14:10] | You know how hard it is to swim with those on your feet? | 你知道把这穿在脚上游泳有多难吗 |
[1:14:12] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[1:14:13] | They make me look like a chicken. | 我穿着这个像小鸡 |
[1:14:15] | We’re gonna kick hard.. Kick hard. Kick hard. | 我们要用力踢腿 用力踢 用力踢 |
[1:14:17] | Look out Olympics 2020 right here. | 此时宛如2020年奥运会的盛景 |
[1:14:20] | And she’s on her own. | 她自己在游 |
[1:14:21] | When did you start professionally whistling? | 你是什么时候正式学会吹口哨的 |
[1:14:24] | When did you go on tour? | 你是什么时候出去旅游的 |
[1:14:25] | Yes, you can. Kick, kick, kick, kick. | 是的 你能做到 踢 踢 踢 踢 |
[1:14:27] | I didn’t go on tour. I was just walking in my room. | 我没有旅游过 只是在房间里走来走去 |
[1:14:30] | I really wanted to know how to whistle. | 我真的想学吹口哨 |
[1:14:32] | Goody. Goody. Goody. Yay.. | 加油 加油 加油 耶 |
[1:14:34] | So then I started off like this. | 我一开始是这样吹的 |
[1:14:37] | As fast as you can. That’s good. | 尽你所能地游快点儿 很好 |
[1:14:39] | Kicking me in the face. That’ll do. | 往我脸上踢 这就对了 |
[1:14:48] | Go go go go go! You’re not old yet, when you get old, that’s when you get scared. | 加油 加油 你还没老呢 老了以后再害怕 |
[1:14:52] | And then it started like this. | 然后我就是这样吹 |
[1:14:56] | And then like this. | 接着就是这样吹了 |
[1:14:59] | And you’re whistling. | 最后你就会吹口哨了 |
[1:15:02] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:15:08] | Slow down, okay. | 慢点 好吗 |
[1:15:11] | – Do you need help, baby? – I’m not a baby. | – 你需要帮忙吗 宝宝 – 我才不是宝宝 |
[1:15:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:15:36] | Just, just let me listen to it. | 让我听听你的心跳就好 |
[1:15:43] | You… you okay? | 你 你没事吧 |
[1:16:17] | Well, you’re not a bad kisser. | 你接吻还不错 |
[1:16:20] | – Another way of saying mediocre. – That’s not what I meant. | – 这只是表示普通的另一种说法 – 我不是这个意思 |
[1:16:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:23] | – I know. I know. – Come on, I just… | – 我知道 我知道 – 拜托 我只是 |
[1:16:30] | I want to know who you were. I just need something. | 我想知道你是谁 我只是需要一些东西 |
[1:16:33] | Anything. To remind me that you’re not my husband. | 任何事都可以 只要能提醒我 你不是我的丈夫 |
[1:16:37] | For starters, you should be thankful that I’m not your husband. | 首先 你应该感谢我不是你丈夫 |
[1:16:41] | I wasn’t much of a father either. | 我不算个好爸爸 |
[1:16:43] | You had children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:16:44] | I do, I have one. I have a girl, Claire. | 有 我有一个女儿 叫克莱尔 |
[1:16:50] | And? | 然后呢? |
[1:16:53] | When she was little, I wasn’t.. Uh around much. | 她小时候 我陪她的时间很少 |
[1:16:56] | When she was big, I was never around. | 而等她长大之后 我就离开了她 |
[1:17:00] | She turned out okay though. | 不过 她生活得还不错 |
[1:17:05] | She runs a non profit now. | 目前 她在管理一家非盈利机构 |
[1:17:07] | That’s something to be proud of. | 这很值得骄傲啊 |
[1:17:10] | Depends who you ask. | 看怎么说吧 |
[1:17:11] | Is she good at what she does? | 她干这个很在行吗 |
[1:17:13] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[1:17:14] | She’s really great. | 她真是非常出色 |
[1:17:19] | Did you ever tell her that? | 你对她说过这些吗 |
[1:17:25] | Do you know where you’ll go? With uh Anna? | 你想和安娜一起去哪里 有想过吗 |
[1:17:35] | I’ve never really been anywhere before. | 我之前没去过什么地方 |
[1:17:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:38] | I mean, yeah, Mark and I used to fantasize about. | 马克和我以前幻想过 |
[1:17:41] | Hiding away in some Carribean island somewhere. | 去加勒比海某个不知名的小岛上隐居 |
[1:17:45] | Sure. | 很不错啊 |
[1:17:46] | – Turquoise water. – Hello? | – 碧蓝的海水 – 有人吗? |
[1:17:49] | – White sand beaches. – This money. | – 洁白的沙滩 – 这些钱 |
[1:17:51] | You’ll be able to do that. And then some. | 足以让你做到这点 甚至还有富余 |
[1:17:57] | Yeah, I guess. | 我也是这样想的 |
[1:18:04] | I guess i just never imagined going without him. | 我只是没想过会失去他的陪伴 |
[1:18:09] | No. Imagine that. | 是啊 你现在得开始习惯 |
[1:18:15] | – What is that? – It’s nothing. | – 那是什么 – 没什么 |
[1:18:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:18:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:18:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:19:15] | – Where’s Anna? – What’s the matter? | – 安娜去哪了 – 怎么回事 |
[1:19:22] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:19:35] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:19:40] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:19:44] | Anna? Anna? | 安娜 你在哪儿 |
[1:19:47] | Oh, man. I just pulled on inside the road. | 我才刚上路呢 |
[1:19:52] | I’m winning. Yes! | 我赢了 |
[1:19:56] | Who’s this pumpkin? | 这小孩是谁 |
[1:19:58] | This is Tommy. He lives here. | 这是汤米 他住在这里 |
[1:20:02] | Anna, it’s time to go. Say goodbye to your friend. Come on. Let’s go. | 安娜 该走了 跟你朋友说再见 快点 走吧 |
[1:20:07] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[1:20:08] | – It’s Martin and Judith’s son. – So? | – 那是马丁和朱迪思的儿子 – 那又怎样 |
[1:20:11] | He died two years ago. | 他两年前病死了 |
[1:20:14] | – Who died? – Nobody. | – 谁死了 – 没人死了 |
[1:20:17] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:20:20] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:20:23] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:20:25] | Put the gun down, you’ll hurt someone. | 把枪放下 别伤到人 |
[1:20:27] | Take Tony out to our room. | 把托尼带到我们房里 |
[1:20:28] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[1:20:30] | – What? – How much time do we have? | – 什么 – 我们还有多少时间 |
[1:20:31] | You have to understand I owe them everything! | 你要知道我欠他们太多了 |
[1:20:33] | How much time do we have?! | 我们到底还有多少时间 |
[1:20:34] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[1:20:36] | The minute you step off the property. | 你走出大门的那一刻 他们就会来抓你 |
[1:20:40] | They called an hour before you got here. | 你来之前一个小时 他们就来电了 |
[1:20:43] | How can you do that to a child? | 你怎么忍心对一个小孩这样呢 |
[1:20:45] | – What? – We saved his life, | – 什么 – 我们救了他一命 |
[1:20:47] | You wouldn’t have done the same for your daughter? | 你不会对你的女儿这样做 |
[1:20:48] | – Mommy! – No, not like that. | – 妈妈 – 不会 起码不会这样做 |
[1:20:51] | One day, he won’t even remember what he used to look like.. | 总有一天 他会忘记他原来的模样 |
[1:20:52] | I’m coming, Tony, I’m coming. | 妈妈来了 托尼 妈妈来了 |
[1:20:52] | That he was ever sick to begin with. | 忘记他自己原来病重的样子 |
[1:20:54] | What about the other family? | 那另一个家庭该怎么办呢 |
[1:20:58] | What other family? | 什么另一个家庭 |
[1:21:00] | Yeah, I didn’t know. | 我也不知情 |
[1:21:01] | How do you not know where a body comes from? | 你怎能不知道 那具小男孩的身体是从哪来的呢 |
[1:21:03] | A lab! | 来自实验室啊 |
[1:21:07] | Genetically engineered .. Grown in a test tube. | 基因工程 试管婴儿啊 |
[1:21:13] | That’s somebody else’s son up there, Martin. | 马丁 楼上那个是别人家的孩子 |
[1:21:17] | A son they thought they buried. | 别人本以为已经下葬了的孩子 |
[1:21:23] | No. | 不可能 |
[1:21:32] | Oh, God damnit. | 噢 该死的 |
[1:21:37] | The garage I can get to it from the inside? | 屋内有路能直接通往车库吗 |
[1:21:42] | Okay. | 那好的 |
[1:21:43] | You’re gonna.. you’re gonna take Anna. | 你 你带上安娜 |
[1:21:46] | You have to… the highway… | 去… 高速公路… |
[1:21:47] | Wait, wait, what.. | 等等 等等… |
[1:21:48] | And you don’t stop. Are you listening to me? | 一直开不要停 你在听我说嘛 |
[1:21:50] | And what are you going to do? | 那你怎么办 |
[1:21:51] | I’m gonna buy you some time. You got a car that I can use? | 我给你争取时间 有合适我用的车吗 |
[1:21:54] | Take the SUV, the windows are tinted. | 用SUV吧 车窗是深色的 |
[1:21:59] | I’ll take them through the woods, there’s a path. I’ll show you. | 我带他们从 树林走 那儿有条小路 我来带路 |
[1:22:03] | Go. He’s gonna help you. | 快走 他会帮你的 |
[1:22:04] | What? Mark? Why do we trust him now? | 什么 马克 为什么我们要相信他 |
[1:22:06] | – We don’t have a choice. – What? Mark? | – 我们别无选择 – 什么 马克 |
[1:22:08] | We don’t have a choice, go! | 快走 我们已经走投无路了 |
[1:22:09] | There’s a truck stop off 180. | 一百八十号公路旁有个卡车停靠站 |
[1:22:12] | If you make it, we’ll be there til midnight. | 要是你能来的话 我们在那等你到午夜 |
[1:22:16] | Thank you. | 多谢啦 |
[1:22:20] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[1:22:54] | They’re heading your way. | 他们朝你那边开过去了 |
[1:24:10] | Got a visual. | 看见他了 |
[1:24:15] | He’s alone. There’s no one in the car. | 车里没有别人 就他一个 |
[1:24:18] | I’ll check the back of the house. | 我去检查一下屋后 |
[1:26:19] | – There’s a car! – What? | – 那里有辆车 – 什么? |
[1:26:21] | No! No Wait! | 别去 等一下 |
[1:26:33] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:26:36] | Stop! | 停一下 |
[1:26:42] | – Anna! No! – Mommy! | – 安娜 不要 – 妈 |
[1:26:44] | No! No! No! No! No! Anna! | 不要 不要 不要 安娜 |
[1:26:47] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:27:54] | – Where are they, Martin? – I fell .. | – 马丁 她们在哪 – 我… |
[1:27:56] | – I fell behind. – Where are they? | – 我跟不上她们的步伐 – 她们在哪 |
[1:27:58] | She and the girl… To flag down a ride and they ran right into them. | 她俩…挥手示意想搭便车 恰好就遇到了他们 |
[1:28:01] | Talk like a book you won’t think twice about. | 你现在不假思索就能信口开河了 |
[1:28:03] | It was over before I could do anything. | 我什么都没来得及做 他们就开走了 |
[1:28:04] | I did everything. | 我尽力了 |
[1:28:05] | Why the hell did you let them go? | 你为什么就这样让他们走了呢 |
[1:28:07] | – I’m so sorry. – Martin. | – 对不起 – 马丁 |
[1:28:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:28:25] | Albright’s card. | 奥尔布赖特的名片上的 |
[1:28:28] | It could help you. That was you. | “这能帮到你” 是你写的 |
[1:28:31] | – Wasn’t it? – Yes. | – 对吗 – 没错 |
[1:28:35] | I rode your coattails for forty years. I thought I was.. | 我附骥你四十年了 我认为… |
[1:28:38] | Repaying you for the life you’ve given me. | 我在回报你给予我的一切 |
[1:28:42] | I should never have said it. | 我不应该那样做的 |
[1:28:47] | Why did you ever say yes? | 你怎么会同意呢 |
[1:28:51] | So much for the wisdom of experience. | 这还不都是阅历过人害的 |
[1:28:55] | Goddamnit. | 该死的 |
[1:28:58] | How hard are the seizures? | 那癫痫到底有多严重呢 |
[1:29:06] | Tony used to get those too. | 托尼以前也那样 |
[1:29:12] | This should be enough to hold you over. | 这些应该够你用的 |
[1:29:19] | Until when? | 又能坚持多久呢 |
[1:29:21] | I had the pills.. Reverse engineered. | 我有逆向工程的药 |
[1:29:27] | – Jesus! – Judith was scared we’d run out. | – 天啊 – 朱迪思总害怕我们用完了药 |
[1:29:29] | And I couldn’t .. I couldn’t stand the idea of | 而我 我无法忍受 |
[1:29:32] | Albright having so much control over us.. | 一直被奥尔布赖特牵着鼻子走 |
[1:29:36] | A day and a half to Mexico. | 花一天半到墨西哥 |
[1:29:38] | A few grand for a pharma plant to make you 6 months supply. | 花几千块 制药厂就能给你六个月的用量 |
[1:29:42] | And you’re home free. Damian. A new beginning. | 你就自由了 达米安 一个新的开始 |
[1:29:48] | There’s a little girl. | 他们手里还有一个小女孩呀 |
[1:29:55] | She’s the same age as Claire was when I moved out. | 就像我当年搬出去时 克莱尔一般的年纪 |
[1:30:02] | We have no idea where Albright operates. | 我们不知道奥尔布赖特在哪做手术 |
[1:30:07] | Even if you wanted to. | 即便你想知道 |
[1:30:10] | You’ll never find them. | 你也找不到他们 |
[1:30:18] | 12 hours. | 12个小时 |
[1:30:22] | No pills. | 别吃药 |
[1:30:26] | No matter how bad it looks. I need to stay under. | 不管多糟 我都得坚持下来 |
[1:30:33] | When Albright brought Mark to his facility. | 奥尔布赖特把马克带去到他那儿的时候 |
[1:30:37] | He brought him there to die. No reason to hide it. | 就是让他在那里死的 没必要再掩饰 |
[1:30:42] | I do this. | 我这么做 |
[1:30:46] | Maybe I get a glimpse of something, anything. | 或许我能知晓一些事 任何事都行 |
[1:30:49] | Important. | 一些关键的事 |
[1:31:48] | We’re looking for an abandoned warehouse. | 我们要找一个废弃的仓库 |
[1:31:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 没错 |
[1:31:54] | You have any idea how many warehouses there are in New Orleans? | 你知道新奥尔良总共有多少仓库吗 |
[1:31:57] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:32:02] | Well, how many of them story mardigras floats? | 那有多少个存放着狂欢节花车 |
[1:32:02] | “马尔迪·格拉斯音乐狂欢节 也被称为新奥尔良狂欢节 每年二月举行 是著名的狂欢节 | |
[1:32:10] | You still have the boat? | 你的船还在吗 |
[1:34:55] | You should’ve seen him when I first met him. | 你该见识一下我最初见到他时 他的样子 |
[1:35:05] | He was torn to pieces in a Russian prison riot | 他在俄国监狱暴乱中被伤得体无完肤 |
[1:35:10] | I could’ve let him die, but I saved him, | 我本可以让他死掉 可我选择救他 |
[1:35:12] | and I resurrected him three times since then, | 从那以后 我让他起死回生了三次 |
[1:35:15] | and each time he’s more loyal. | 每次他都变得更加忠诚 |
[1:35:18] | More grateful. | 更加心存感激 |
[1:35:21] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[1:35:23] | Well, we have a client that | 我们有一个顾客 |
[1:35:26] | Madeline is a perfect match for, and the girl’s organs will not be wasted. | 马德琳和她非常匹配 那女孩的器官也不会浪费 |
[1:35:36] | Yes, it was built to withstand 500,000mg radiation, quite bulletproof. | 这能抵抗五十万毫克的辐射 防弹效果也很好 |
[1:35:43] | You know, Damian, every medical advance has a cost. | 知道嘛 达米安 每一个医学进步都是需要代价的 |
[1:35:48] | The choices that you’re making and what you’re doing, | 人们不会因为你的决定以及你的所作所为 |
[1:35:51] | they don’t make you a savior, you know that, right? | 而把你当作救世主 你明白这点 对吧 |
[1:35:53] | It makes you a psychopath. | 人们只会把你当作一个精神病 |
[1:35:56] | I understand that you feel that way. | 我理解你会这样想 |
[1:35:59] | You know, initially, I tried for years to grow the vessels, of course I did. | 最初 我重建血管就花了很多年 当然我做到了 |
[1:36:05] | But my failure held everything up. | 可我的失败阻止了一切 |
[1:36:09] | Eventually, I’ll succeed and all this unpleasantness will be seen as nothing more | 最后 我还是会成功 所有的不如意 |
[1:36:13] | than birth pangs. | 都将被视为出生时疼痛 |
[1:36:16] | Now as you can see, we have prepped the body of a 40-year-old accountant for Anton, | 你也看见了 我们本来给安东准备了一具四十岁会计的躯体 |
[1:36:20] | but it seems that Mark’s comes hardwired with some very useful instincts | 但很显然马克的躯体更具天赋 |
[1:36:25] | I’m sorry, Damian. I really am. | 对不起 达米安 我真的对不起 |
[1:36:30] | But it’s about time that someone worthy made use of it. | 但是时候让我们好好利用这具躯体了 |
[1:36:36] | Please, don’t struggle, as you can hear, Anton doesn’t have much time. | 不要挣扎 就像你听到的那样 安东所剩时间不多啦 |
[1:36:39] | Clear! | 离手 |
[1:37:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:37:47] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[1:37:52] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[1:37:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:37:56] | Anton. | 我叫安东 |
[1:38:02] | How many children do you have? | 你有几个小孩 |
[1:38:13] | None. | 一个都没有 |
[1:38:15] | Just a couple of pictures I downloaded from the internet. | 就只有几张我从网上下载的图片 |
[1:38:22] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[1:38:24] | The woman, where is she? | 那个女人 她在哪里 |
[1:38:32] | She’s down the hall in storage. | 她被扣押在走廊尽头 |
[1:38:37] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:38:38] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:38:40] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不太好吧 |
[1:38:42] | I’ve had my legs torn off and I’ve been burned alive. | 我的腿被扯掉过 我也被火烧过 |
[1:38:45] | Give me a gun. Come on, let’s go. | 把枪给我 快 我们走 |
[1:39:23] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:39:26] | Damian? | 达米安 |
[1:39:28] | Oh! | 天啊! |
[1:39:37] | – No! Please. – Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay. | -不要 求求你了 – 没事 没事 |
[1:39:40] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:39:44] | – It’s okay, it’s time to go. – Damian? | – 没事了 该走了 – 你是达米安 |
[1:39:45] | – Yeah, come on. – Oh! | – 是我 快走 – 噢! |
[1:39:48] | Who’s Damian? | 达米安是谁呀 |
[1:39:56] | Hey. I’m just a technician. | 我只是个技术人员 |
[1:40:00] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:40:36] | Baby.. | 好孩子… |
[1:40:47] | A little metal. | 一小块金属 |
[1:40:50] | You see, sometimes I do listen to doctor’s orders. | 你看 有时我也是听医嘱的 |
[1:40:55] | Well played. | 算你狠! |
[1:40:59] | But .. | 但是… |
[1:41:03] | If you kill me.. | 要是你杀了我… |
[1:41:06] | You commit suicide. | 你也必死无疑 |
[1:41:09] | Because without the full course of those pills, | 没了那些药物的完整疗程 |
[1:41:12] | well you relapse, you relapse. | 你会复原 回到原来的你 |
[1:41:17] | And we both know who takes over. | 我们都知道谁会接管身体 |
[1:41:19] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[1:41:25] | You see I’m the only one with the answers, Damian. | 达米安 我是唯一一个知道配方的人 |
[1:41:28] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[1:41:35] | I’m the only one standing between you and oblivion. | 我是你与被湮灭间的唯一桥梁 |
[1:42:04] | 25% Promazine. | 百分之二十五的普马嗪 |
[1:42:08] | 30% Olanzapine, 15% of Trileptal. | 百分之三十的奥氮平 百分之十五的奥卡西平 |
[1:42:11] | 15% of Valporic Acid, and 5% Phenobarbitol. | 百分之十五去乙酰抑制剂 还有百分之五巴比妥 |
[1:42:51] | Okay .. | 好的 |
[1:42:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:42:56] | Okay, guess what? | 猜猜看 |
[1:42:58] | – You like boats? – Mm-hm. | – 你喜欢船吗 – 嗯嗯 |
[1:42:59] | About half a mile down there, there’s a boat waiting for you. | 离这半英里 有条船在等着你们 |
[1:43:03] | White sandy beaches, and turquoise water await. | 白沙海滩 碧蓝海水在等着你们 |
[1:43:06] | Aren’t you coming with us, daddy? | 你不和我们一起去吗 爸爸 |
[1:43:14] | Uh.. | 呃… |
[1:43:17] | I don’t think so, pumpkin. | 我不和你们去 |
[1:43:20] | Why? | 为什么呀 |
[1:43:22] | – Come here, baby. – Why, Mommy? | – 宝贝 快来 – 为什么呀 妈妈 |
[1:43:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:43:32] | Why isn’t Dad coming? | 爸爸为什么不来 |
[1:43:36] | Are you still mad at him? | 你还在生他的气 |
[1:43:37] | He knows your birthday, mom, ask him. | 他知道你的生日了 妈妈 不信你问他 |
[1:43:40] | Ask him .. | 你问他呀… |
[1:43:57] | If you’re looking to volunteer, there’s a signup sheet by the door. | 你想当志愿者的话 桌上有注册表 |
[1:44:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:44:17] | I’m Ed Kidner, I was a friend of your father’s. | 我叫埃德·基德纳 你爸爸的朋友 |
[1:44:24] | May I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[1:44:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:44:36] | I spent a lot of time with him. | 我和他相处了很久 |
[1:44:38] | At the end, in particular. | 尤其是在他将死之时 |
[1:44:41] | I know that you two, you weren’t always close. | 我知道你俩关系不太好 |
[1:44:46] | If you can hear him talk about you, he was.. | 当他一谈起你 |
[1:44:52] | Proud. | 就心生自豪 |
[1:45:01] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[1:45:09] | It’s just uh .. | 这是… |
[1:45:12] | I think he regretted not being around when you were growing up. | 我觉得 他很后悔没能伴你成长 |
[1:45:14] | He knows that he could never.. | 他知道… |
[1:45:18] | Make that right. | 永远都无法改变这个事实 |
[1:45:20] | Sometimes I think he made a mistake, thinking | 有时 我也觉得他在犯错 |
[1:45:24] | his checkbook could solve everything. | 总认为金钱能解决一切 |
[1:45:31] | This is a letter. | 这是一封信 |
[1:45:34] | Just some things that he should’ve said to you while he was alive. | 一些他在世时就该对你说的话 |
[1:45:39] | So read, um .. | 等你想看… |
[1:45:42] | Well, whenever.. | 的时候 |
[1:45:45] | Whenever you like. | 读读看吧 |
[1:45:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:45:59] | I should uh, get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[1:46:02] | Of course. You have important work to do. | 好的 你还有重要的活儿要干呢 |
[1:46:07] | I should be going too. | 我也该走了 |
[1:46:11] | Claire, good luck. | 克莱尔 祝你好运 |
[1:48:07] | Hi Mark. Welcome to the Caribbean. | 嗨 马克 欢迎来到加勒比海 |
[1:48:10] | My name is Damian Hale, and I’m the guy who bought your body. | 我叫达米安·黑尔 买你身体的那个人 |
[1:48:16] | Lots happened since you’ve been gone, uh .. | 你不在的时候发生了很多… |
[1:48:18] | And you’re gonna find that out in time. | 你迟早会知道发生了什么 |
[1:48:20] | I just want to thank you for these months that you’ve given me. | 感谢你给我的这几个月时间 |
[1:48:29] | I uh.. haven’t taken one of those in days. | 我很久没吃药了 |
[1:48:35] | You’ve been uh, going through withdrawals on that bed. | 在你身后的床上经历戒断的过程 |
[1:48:38] | Behind you, waiting, waiting for you to take over. | 一直在等你来接管你的身体 |
[1:48:43] | And I can already feel myself fading. | 我能感觉到自己变得衰弱 |
[1:48:48] | And soon I’ll be gone. | 很快 我就不复存在 |
[1:48:59] | Welcome back Mark. | 欢迎回来 马克 |
[1:49:01] | Now your wife is there. | 你妻子在那边 |
[1:49:05] | You take good care of Maddy now. | 你好好照顾麦迪 |
[1:49:52] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[1:49:54] | Ya. | 我回来了 |
[1:49:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:49:59] | It’s you. Yes! | 你回来了 |
[1:50:05] | – Anna! – Daddy! | – 安娜 – 爸爸 |
[1:50:26] | Oh my God .. | 老天啊 |