时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | That maniac was serving a life sentence. | 他不是被判了终身监禁吗 |
[00:04] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好啊 |
[00:05] | Paul Young came back. | 保罗·杨回来了 |
[00:08] | Doug is leaving me. | 道格要离开我了 |
[00:09] | Lynette’s friend had nowhere to go. | 勒奈特的朋友无家可归了 |
[00:11] | I’ve spent eight years loving someone else’s daughter. | 我花了8年的时间 深爱着别人的女儿 |
[00:14] | A baby was switched long ago, | 很久以前有个孩子被调包了 |
[00:16] | and Carlos made a decision. | 卡洛斯下了决心 |
[00:18] | We’re not telling Gaby. | 我们不要告诉加布 |
[00:19] | Susan got a job offer. | 苏珊得到了一份工作 |
[00:21] | Women doing housework in lingerie. | 女人穿着内衣做家事 |
[00:23] | While Bree’s contractor… | 布里的装修工 |
[00:25] | With your red hair, you will look so hot in this room. | 加上你的红发 你站在这间房里一定美艳极了 |
[00:28] | brought possibilities to light. | 让人遐想连篇 |
[00:36] | All set. | 一切就绪 |
[00:38] | Now that you’re a biker chick, | 因为你还是新手 |
[00:39] | there’s one other thing you gotta know how to do. | 所以还得记住一件事 |
[00:45] | Thanks, mister. | 谢谢 先生 |
[00:51] | It had been a long time | 很久以前 |
[00:53] | since Bree Van de Kamp was a little girl, | 布里·范德坎普还是个小女孩 |
[00:58] | but she could still remember | 不过她仍然清楚地记得 |
[01:00] | everything she’d ever been told about sex. | 她在性方面蒙受的教导 |
[01:05] | Her grandmother informed her it was a woman’s burden. | 她的外婆告诉她 性是女人的负担 |
[01:11] | Her minister warned her it was a sin. | 她的牧师警告她 性是罪恶 |
[01:16] | Her teacher taught her it was unhealthy. | 她的老师教给她 性是不健康的 |
[01:20] | Yes, everyone had told Bree | 是的 每个人都告诉布里 |
[01:22] | her sexual urges were dangerous. | 性冲动是危险的 |
[01:27] | But no one had ever told her… | 但从来没人告诉过她 |
[01:30] | how to get rid of them. | 如何抑制冲动 |
[01:33] | Hey. There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[01:35] | I’m off to the bank. | 我要去银行 |
[01:37] | Before you go, I wanna show you something. | 走之前先看看这个 |
[01:38] | Come here. Whole new idea. | 来 全新的点子 |
[01:41] | I wanna panel the study in this. | 我想在书房里镶上这个 |
[01:44] | Oh. Well, that’s, uh, unusual. | 那 那很不寻常 |
[01:47] | Historical birch from a wyoming snow fence. | 来自怀俄明防雪栅栏的老桦木 |
[01:49] | Over 200 years old. Feel it. | 有200多年历史了 感觉一下 |
[01:52] | No. Really. | 别这样 说真的 |
[01:53] | Feel it. | 感觉一下 |
[01:56] | You know what they call this? | 你知道他们称之为什么 |
[01:59] | Witness wood, ’cause it’s seen so much history, | 见证树 因为它见证了那么多历史 |
[02:02] | unlike me, who slept through history | 不像我 历史课都睡过去了 |
[02:03] | and had to go to summer school. | 只能去上暑期班 |
[02:07] | I have to go. It’s late. | 我得走了 不早了 |
[02:17] | Yes, when Bree was a little girl, | 正是如此 布里从小 |
[02:21] | she’d been taught | 就被教导说 |
[02:22] | her sexual urges were dangerous. | 性冲动是危险的 |
[02:26] | Unfortunately, she was about to learn… | 不幸的是 她即将了解到 |
[02:32] | those urges were dangerous…for everyone. | 性冲动的危险 还可能殃及他人 |
[02:35] | Juanita. | 胡安妮塔 |
[02:53] | The doctors and nurses at Fairview Hospital | 美景镇医院的医生和护士 |
[02:55] | are experts at healing. | 都是疗伤的专家 |
[02:58] | They can set bones… | 他们能把断骨接好 |
[03:01] | bandage wounds… | 用绷带包扎伤口 |
[03:04] | and treat diseases. | 治疗各种疾病 |
[03:07] | Sadly, one thing they don’t know how to heal | 悲哀的是 对于消除罪恶感 |
[03:12] | is a guilty conscience. | 他们就一筹莫展了 |
[03:14] | I don’t know what happened. She just came out of nowhere. | 我不知道怎么回事 她一下子冒了出来 |
[03:17] | Oh, honey, this could’ve been any of us. | 亲爱的 谁都会出这种事 |
[03:19] | Kids on that street always playing where they shouldn’t be. | 那条街上的孩子们经常到处乱跑 |
[03:21] | Still, I would just feel better if they would come out | 不过 如果他们能出来说说情况 |
[03:23] | and tell us something. | 我会感觉好受些 |
[03:24] | Juanita was talking when they put her in the ambulance, | 胡安妮塔被抬上救护车时还在说话呢 |
[03:27] | so I’m sure everything’s gonna be fine. | 我看她应该没事 |
[03:29] | And I just spoke to one of the nurses. | 我刚跟一个护士谈过 |
[03:30] | – She seemed pretty positive. – Well, that’s a relief. | -看上去不严重的 -那我就放心了 |
[03:35] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[03:36] | W-what are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[03:38] | I heard about the accident, so I-I rushed right over. | 我听说出事了 所以就马上赶来 |
[03:41] | That’s what neighbors do, right? | 邻里之间应该互相关爱 |
[03:43] | Well, that’s very thoughtful. | 你真是周到 |
[03:46] | We’ll tell Gaby you stopped by. | 我们会告诉加布你来过了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, don’t feel like you have to hang around. | 对 你没必要在这耗着 |
[03:51] | There’s nothing we can do. | 反正也帮不上忙 |
[03:53] | We can pray. | 我们可以祈祷 |
[04:08] | Dear lord, we ask that you be with this young child | 亲爱的主 请您保佑这个小孩子 |
[04:10] | and with the doctors caring for her… | 保佑那些照顾她的医生 |
[04:12] | and that she may be returned in full health | 请让她彻底恢复健康 |
[04:14] | to loving family. Amen. | 回到深爱她的家人身边 阿门 |
[04:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[04:20] | Well, I have to get home. I’m expecting someone. | 我得回家了 有人要来 |
[04:23] | Please extend my good wishes to Gaby. | 请向加布转达我的美好祝愿 |
[04:29] | Dear lord, please don’t let that creep ever touch me again. | 亲爱的主 求你千万别让那个垃圾再碰我了 |
[04:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[04:36] | Oh, Gaby, thank God. | 加布 谢天谢地 |
[04:38] | How is Juanita? | 胡安妮塔怎么样了 |
[04:39] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[04:41] | They’re keeping her a couple days for observation. | 他们还要她留院观察几天 |
[04:43] | So I told Carlos he doesn’t even have to | 所以我告诉卡洛斯没必要 |
[04:46] | fly back from his business trip. | 中断出差飞回来 |
[04:47] | That’s great news. | 真是个好消息 |
[04:48] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[04:51] | Uh, Bree, Andrew, can I talk to you for a second? | 布里 安德鲁 我能跟你们俩谈一下吗 |
[04:57] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢大家过来探望 |
[04:58] | I feel so blessed to have such wonderful… | 我真是太有福气了 有这么好的… |
[05:01] | What the hell is wrong with you people?! | 你们这家人是怎么回事啊 |
[05:03] | First you take out my mother-in-law, | 先是要了我婆婆的命 |
[05:05] | then you go after my daughter. | 现在又冲我女儿来了 |
[05:06] | Are you trying to kill off every Juanita Solis on the planet?! | 难道你们要把这世上的胡安妮塔·索利斯都赶尽杀绝 |
[05:09] | I admit it was a terrible coincidence. | 我承认 这是个可怕的巧合 |
[05:11] | You’re gettin’ sloppy, you know. | 你也太大意了 知道吗 |
[05:12] | – This one was in broad daylight. – I’m sorry. | -这次还是大白天呢 -很抱歉 |
[05:14] | She just came out of nowhere. | 她一下子冒了出来 |
[05:15] | Have you seen my daughter? | 你没见过我女儿吗 |
[05:17] | She never comes out of nowhere. | 她从来不会”一下子冒出来” |
[05:19] | Uh, on a related note, I just wanna say | 另一方面 我想说 |
[05:21] | how much I appreciate you | 非常感谢你 |
[05:22] | not telling Carlos about me running over his mom. | 没有告诉卡洛斯我撞了他妈妈的事 |
[05:25] | I’m gonna give you that one ’cause I wasn’t fond of her. | 我告诉你 原因之一是我不喜欢她 |
[05:27] | But as for the rest of my family, learn to swerve! | 不过至于我们家其他人 给我小心点 |
[05:33] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什么总是有这样的事 |
[05:34] | I don’t know. I mean, maybe God’s punishing us. | 我不知道 也许上帝在惩罚我们 |
[05:39] | Or God is punishing the Solises, | 或者是上帝在惩罚索利斯家 |
[05:41] | and we’re just doing God’s work. | 上帝不过是借我们之手 |
[05:44] | I feel awful. | 我感觉真可怕 |
[05:46] | I should never have been fiddling with that radio. | 我本不该那么入神地听广播 |
[05:48] | Radio? Mom, I saw you from across the street. | 广播 妈妈 我从街对面就看见你了 |
[05:51] | You were checking out Keith’s ass. | 你在盯着金斯的屁股看 |
[05:53] | That’s preposterous. | 胡说八道 |
[05:54] | You were looking at that contractor’s butt | 你盯着装修工的屁股看的样子 |
[05:55] | like you were waiting for a side of steak sauce. | 仿佛正在期待一盘牛排酱 |
[05:58] | Watch your mouth. | 管住你的嘴 |
[05:59] | This isn’t one of your homosexual dance clubs. | 这可不是你的同性恋舞蹈俱乐部 |
[06:00] | I’m telling you, it was the radio. | 我说了 是广播 |
[06:03] | Okay. Fine. But while we’re talking about the radio, | 好吧 不过下次你提起广播的时候 |
[06:06] | uh, you do know that that particular model is, | 要知道那位模特 |
[06:09] | like, 15 years too young for you, right? | 好像比你小15岁 对吧 |
[06:31] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[06:33] | Maxine. | 玛克西恩 |
[06:35] | Oh, uh, hang on a second. | 哦 等一下 |
[06:39] | Ah, I was just wrapping up my first session. | 我正专心做第一场表演呢 |
[06:42] | I know. I was watching. | 我知道 我正看着呢 |
[06:45] | And? | 怎样 |
[06:48] | What’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:49] | It was like watching a dream. | 简直像看一场梦 |
[06:51] | And you know why? ’cause I was asleep. | 知道为什么吗 因为我睡着了 |
[06:54] | Sit down, honey. | 坐下 亲爱的 |
[06:56] | It’s time I gave you a few pointers. | 我该指点你一下了 |
[07:03] | Now… you see what I’m doing here? | 现在 看到我在做什么了吗 |
[07:11] | And let’s not forget the duster. | 咱们可别把掸子给忘了 |
[07:19] | Okay. Okay, I-I get it. | 好了 好了 我明白了 |
[07:23] | And what have we here? Smudges. | 这里还有什么 污点 |
[07:30] | Uh, we eat off that table. | 我们用那桌子吃饭呢 |
[07:33] | Am I making my point? | 我说得够明白了吧 |
[07:34] | We are selling a fantasy here. | 我们的卖点是 梦幻 |
[07:37] | You gotta, you know, loosen up. | 你得 完全放松 |
[07:40] | I want to. I just… | 我也想啊 只是 |
[07:43] | I can’t stop thinking about all those men out there | 我总是忍不住想到那些男人 |
[07:47] | watching me. | 正看着我 |
[07:48] | Yes, they’re watching you. | 是的 他们正看着你 |
[07:50] | They are spending their hard-earned dollars | 他们把辛苦挣来的美元花在这里 |
[07:52] | to see the perfect woman. | 是为了看性感尤物 |
[07:55] | You, my darling, | 你 我的宝贝 |
[07:58] | have all the power here. | 有着无限的魔力 |
[08:03] | Now… | 现在 |
[08:05] | is that a crumb I see on that rug? | 那块地毯上有面包屑哦 |
[08:23] | That’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[08:25] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好姑娘 |
[08:28] | Doug, if your lawyers don’t sweeten the settlement offer, | 道格 如果你的律师不把财产分割协议做得像样一点 |
[08:30] | I will sue you for half of everything, | 我就起诉要求一半财产了 |
[08:33] | And that includes your girlfriend’s new implants. | 你女朋友体内新植入的东西也包括在内 |
[08:36] | You paid for ’em out of our joint account, | 你是用我们的联名帐户付的帐 |
[08:37] | so technically, one of those puppies is mine. | 所以理论上说 其中一个硅胶也属于我 |
[08:40] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我可不知道我会怎样 |
[08:41] | Maybe throw it in the pool and use it as a floatie. | 也许会把它扔在泳池里当救生圈用 |
[08:44] | Uh, Renee. | 雷尼 |
[08:46] | Oh, she’s gonna be dating soon enough. | 她很快也要和男生约会了 |
[08:48] | It’s time she learned what men are all about. | 她该了解了解男人是什么东西了 |
[08:51] | Now, sweetie, | 现在 甜心 |
[08:51] | what did Auntie Renee teach you about marriage? | 关于婚姻 雷尼阿姨教给了你什么 |
[08:55] | Never sign a prenup. | 千万别签婚前协议 |
[08:56] | Oh! Jeez! | 不错啊 |
[09:01] | – How are you doing home from work? – I’m not feeling well. | -下班回到家感觉怎样 -我感觉不太舒服 |
[09:05] | – Again? – Yeah. | -又不舒服了 -是啊 |
[09:06] | That’s the third time this week. | 这星期都第三次了 |
[09:08] | You need to go to the doctor. | 你得去看看医生 |
[09:10] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[09:11] | I’m just gonna lie on the couch and watch some TV. | 我就是想躺在沙发上看看电视 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:17] | Before you fire up the golf channel, | 在你打开高尔夫频道之前 |
[09:19] | you think maybe you’d make a quick run to grocery store? | 能顺便去趟杂货店吗 |
[09:22] | I’m tired. Can’t you do it? | 我很累 你去不了吗 |
[09:24] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在有点儿忙 |
[09:25] | I’ve got five kids and a useless house guest. | 我有五个孩子还有个百无一用的客人 |
[09:28] | Hi there. | 在这呢 |
[09:30] | I need you functional. | 你得帮点忙啊 |
[09:32] | Either go to the doctor and get some help | 要不就去看医生 有病就治 |
[09:35] | or quit complaining and give me some help. | 要不就别再唧唧歪歪 给我干点活 |
[09:37] | Fine. I’ll go tomorrow. | 好 我明天去看医生 |
[09:39] | Man, the sympathy in here is just overwhelming. | 天哪 有点同情心好不好 |
[09:46] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[09:47] | Nothing. It’s none of my business. | 没什么 与我无关 |
[09:51] | But… | 不过 |
[09:52] | You may wanna be careful. | 你可能得小心点 |
[09:54] | You two are starting to sound a lot like me and Doug. | 你们两个现在有点像我和道格了 |
[09:56] | I appreciate the concern, but Tom and I always do that. | 谢谢关心 不过汤姆和我经常这样 |
[09:59] | Doug and I always did that, too. | 以前道格和我也是那样 |
[10:02] | Look at us now. | 可看看我们现在 |
[10:03] | I’m telling you, we’re fine. | 我跟你说 我们关系很好的 |
[10:08] | If you say so. | 你在说 那就是吧 |
[10:10] | Good. | 全中 |
[10:13] | The doctors say she’s gonna be fine. | 医生说她没事 |
[10:15] | They’re only keeping her in the hospital as a precaution. | 他们只是把她留院观察 |
[10:17] | She’ll be home in a few days. | 很快就可以出院了 |
[10:19] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[10:21] | Well, look, he’s here. | 他来了 抬头不见低头见 |
[10:23] | Can we please not have another ugly scene? | 别来煞风景了 行吗 |
[10:25] | I only came to check on Juanita. | 我只是问问胡安妮塔的情况 |
[10:27] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[10:27] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[10:28] | So I see you let our tomato plants whither… | 你把我们的番茄植株移走了 |
[10:31] | just like you did our relationship. | 和处理我俩关系的手段如出一辙 |
[10:33] | that’s what happens when you grow needy, whiny tomatoes. | 那是因为你的西红柿一副讨厌相 |
[10:36] | Boys, boys, it’s been a month. | 好了两位 别吵了 |
[10:37] | Can’t you just kiss each other’s bottoms and make up? | 你们彼此亲下屁股 和好如初吧 |
[10:42] | Isn’t that what they do? | 同志的一贯作法 是吧 |
[10:46] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[10:50] | She looks lost. | 她好像迷路了 |
[10:54] | Should we help her? | 要去帮她一把吗 |
[10:55] | Aah! Son of a bitch! | 啊 见鬼 |
[10:58] | We should help her. | 我们得去帮帮她 |
[11:00] | Son of a… | 见鬼 |
[11:01] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[11:05] | Miss, is everything okay? | 小姐 你还好吗 |
[11:07] | No. | 不好 |
[11:09] | I am so lost. | 完全找不到北了 |
[11:12] | I gave the cab driver the address, | 我把地址告诉的士司机 |
[11:15] | but I only had a $20, and it turns out | 但我身上只带了20块钱 |
[11:17] | that only gets you as far as Hibiscus Circle, | 只够坐到木槿环岛 |
[11:19] | so he dumped me, | 所以他把我扔到那里 |
[11:20] | and I had to walk in these shoes, which broke, | 然后我就踩着这双破鞋一路步行 |
[11:22] | and that is the last time I am buying footwear over the internet. | 以后我再也不会在 网上买鞋了 |
[11:24] | Uh, were you looking for Wisteria Lane? | 你是要到紫藤郡吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah, that sounds right. | 对 就是那里 |
[11:29] | Is my fish moving? | 我的金鱼还是活蹦乱跳的吗 |
[11:31] | If he goes belly-up, this is going to be the worst day ever. | 如果它死了 我今天就背到极点了 |
[11:34] | Who is it you’re here to see? | 你来这里找谁 |
[11:36] | Uh, Paul Young. | 保罗·杨. |
[11:39] | Really? Are you a friend of his? | 是吗 你是他朋友 |
[11:42] | W-well… | 其实 |
[11:43] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[11:45] | Oh! I thought you were gonna be here hours ago. | 我想你几小时前就该到了 |
[11:49] | Well… I see you’ve all met my wife. | 想必刚刚大家都见过我妻子了 |
[12:10] | Sorry, it got… really hot in here, | 抱歉 这里实在是太热了 |
[12:13] | and I thought you’d be gone for a while. | 我以为你会晚一点回来 |
[12:15] | So how is Juanita? Is she okay? | 胡安妮塔情况怎样 她还好吗 |
[12:18] | Um, she’s doing much better. | 恩 好多了 |
[12:21] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[12:22] | Thank God. How are you doing? | 感谢上帝 你呢 |
[12:25] | Um, me? I’m okay. | 我 我挺好 |
[12:28] | How’s the work coming? | 工程进展如何 |
[12:30] | Pretty good. | 很顺利 |
[12:31] | Just getting ready to put, uh… | 我正准备 |
[12:33] | Shoot. It’s on backwards. | 穿反了 |
[12:40] | Bree? | 布里 |
[12:43] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[12:45] | I’m fine. Fine. | 我很好 |
[12:46] | It’s just been a very… stressful day. | 只是今天实在是波澜起伏 |
[12:51] | I think I know what you need. | 我了解你需要什么 |
[12:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:59] | Hitting that little girl was an accident. | 撞到那个小女孩纯属意外 |
[13:01] | It could’ve happened to anyone. | 每个人都有可能犯错 |
[13:04] | I have to let you go! | 请你离开 |
[13:07] | Huh? | 什么 |
[13:08] | After you let me go. Everyone should just let go! | 你先放了我 我们到此为止 |
[13:15] | Are you firing me? | 你要解雇我 |
[13:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:18] | You’re too messy. | 我家被你弄得一片狼藉 |
[13:19] | Your tools– they’re scattered everywhere. | 你把工具随处乱放 |
[13:21] | Well, this is a construction site. | 可这里是施工现场啊 |
[13:23] | And you’re getting paint all over the place. | 而且你还把油漆弄得到处都是 |
[13:25] | And that cologne of yours– it’s overpowering. | 还有你的古龙水 简直让人难以忍受 |
[13:28] | I don’t wear cologne. | 我没用古龙水 |
[13:29] | That’s just you? | 你居然不用 |
[13:31] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[13:34] | Anyway, obviously… | 不管怎样 当然 |
[13:37] | I will pay you for the time you’ve put in, | 我会按你接手那天开始支付 |
[13:38] | but I think you should go. | 我想你可以走了 |
[13:40] | You can… send me a check. | 你可以以支票付款 |
[13:49] | Bye, guys. | 伙计们 拜拜 |
[13:51] | Have a great day. | 祝你们今天过得愉快 |
[13:54] | Hey, aren’t you going to work? | 你不去上班吗 |
[13:56] | Oh, my first class isn’t till 11:00. | 还没呢 第一节课11点才开始 |
[13:57] | I thought I’d spend the morning making more jewelry. | 我想利用早上的时间做些首饰 |
[14:00] | Wow, you really are determined to bring in some extra money. | 看来你真打算贴补家用啊 |
[14:04] | You have no i dea. | 你一无所知 |
[14:28] | And you don’t let me put my feet on that table. | 你不让我把脚放到那张桌子上 |
[14:30] | Mike! Uh, what are you–what are you doing home so quick? | 麦克 你怎么 这么快又折回来了 |
[14:34] | I forgot my thermos. What are you wearing? | 我忘记拿保温杯了 你干嘛穿成这样 |
[14:36] | Uh… | 呃 |
[14:37] | Uh, I was, uh, just– just doing housework… | 我刚刚在做家务 |
[14:41] | O-obviously, | 显而易见 |
[14:42] | and, uh, the air conditioning isn’t working, | 然后 空调坏了 |
[14:44] | so it got really hot in here. | 家里非常热 |
[14:49] | I’ll say. | 我想说 |
[14:50] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我和你一起做吗 |
[14:52] | No! No! Uh… | 不 不 |
[14:53] | Oh! | 哦 |
[14:54] | Uh… you know what? | 要不 |
[14:56] | Why don’t we take this in the bedroom? | 我们去卧室吧 |
[14:58] | What’s wrong with right here? | 这里挺好 |
[15:01] | I am one lucky guy… | 真是幸运 |
[15:03] | to come home to a hot fantasy like this. | 回到家居然撞见如此火爆的场面 |
[15:07] | Yep. And I am one lucky girl | 对 我也是个幸运儿 |
[15:11] | to have a… have a husband like… You. Ohh. | 有一个你这么好的丈夫 |
[15:25] | Any luck finding an apartment? | 找到合适的公寓了吗 |
[15:26] | Not with my settlement. | 没有令我动心的 |
[15:28] | With New York prices, | 负担金额与纽约一样的房价 |
[15:29] | I’ll be forced to live in a place smaller than this. | 却只能住比这里还小的地方 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God. How will you keep from bumping into yourself? | 上帝 你是如何让自己在此屈就的呀 |
[15:36] | You know what I was thinking? | 知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[15:38] | Why don’t I just find a place here in Fairview? | 我打算直接就在美景镇找一地住下 |
[15:43] | Fairview? | 在美景镇 |
[15:44] | Uh… no. | 不 |
[15:46] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[15:47] | You’re a New Yorker. | 您可是个都市女人 |
[15:49] | You love the theater, museums. | 你热衷剧院 博物馆 |
[15:52] | You said yourself, | 你自己也说 |
[15:52] | you can’t even get a decent cup of coffee around here. | 在这附近连个喝高档咖啡的地儿都没有 |
[15:55] | Uh, no, I meant here, Lynette. | 不 我指的是在你家 勒奈特 |
[15:57] | Really, how hard is it to clean the pot? | 把这个咖啡壶洗干净真有那么难吗 |
[16:02] | Hey! How’d it go with the doctor? | 回来了 医生怎么说 |
[16:06] | Yeah, can, uh, we, um… | 恩 我们能否 |
[16:09] | Talk about that? | 谈谈 |
[16:12] | So what did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[16:15] | You’re gonna wanna sit down. | 你先坐下 |
[16:17] | Tom, you are scaring me. What is it? | 汤姆 你别吓我 怎么回事 |
[16:22] | I have postpartum depression. | 我得了产后抑郁症 |
[16:28] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[16:29] | I know it sounds weird, b-but it’s–it’s– | 我知道这听上去很诡异 但是 |
[16:32] | It’s a recognized problem for fathers my age. | 这是我同年龄段的父亲们的通病 |
[16:34] | I’ve got all the classic symptoms– | 我具有这病的所有典型症状 |
[16:37] | Headaches, mood swings, | 头痛 情绪波动 |
[16:39] | fatigue. | 疲倦 |
[16:42] | Tell me, did he check you for | 告诉我 他有没有给你 |
[16:46] | a yeast infection while heads down there, too? | 做宫颈感染检查 |
[16:49] | Why don’t you learn the facts before you make fun of it? | 挖苦讽刺之余还是先来了解一下事实吧 |
[16:53] | “Men and postpartum: | 《男性与产后综合症 |
[16:55] | The bitter seed.” | 有苦说不出》 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I’m… not buying it. | 我不会相信的 |
[17:00] | Show me one stretch mark, one chapped nipple, | 给我看看你的妊娠纹 还有被咬坏的乳头吧 |
[17:03] | and we’ll talk about your postpartum. | 我们还是来谈谈你的产后综合症吧 |
[17:04] | It’s a legitimate medical condition. | 医学上真有此说法的 |
[17:06] | And you’re the one who told me to go to the doctor. | 而且是你让我去看病的 |
[17:09] | So you could be of some use around here, | 那你也要有点鉴别能力啊 |
[17:11] | not so you could, uh… | 而不是些 |
[17:13] | Oh, “Take long baths or get in some extra naps”? | 好好洗个澡 然后打个盹 |
[17:16] | Do me a favor. Read the whole pamphlet. | 拜托你把整个手册看过之后再发表意见 |
[17:19] | Gosh, I wish I could, Tom. | 我真希望我能 汤姆 |
[17:21] | Unfortunately, I have to go take care of my other baby. | 但很遗憾 我照顾的小孩不止你一个 |
[17:57] | I love the house. | 我喜欢这房子 |
[17:59] | Oh. Well, I did the best I could. | 都是我倾尽全力打点的 |
[18:03] | I think it needs a woman’s touch. | 不过还缺少一点女人的味道 |
[18:06] | I-I don’t have much experience with decorating. | 我对装修没什么经验 |
[18:09] | If I so much as moved a chair, mama would throw a fit. | 我挪动下椅子 妈妈都会大发雷霆 |
[18:13] | then you must be happy to finally have your own home. | 那你一定感到幸福 终于有自己的家了 |
[18:17] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[18:22] | Look at this– | 这里 |
[18:24] | no plexiglas. | 没有有机玻璃 |
[18:25] | I never dreamed the day would come | 我都未曾想象过 某天 |
[18:27] | when I could reach out and touch you. | 你实实在在地出现在我面前 |
[18:32] | I didn’t either. | 我也没想到 |
[18:38] | There is one thing I’ll miss about prison– | 对于监狱生活 我唯一怀念的 |
[18:41] | your letters. | 就是你的信 |
[18:42] | Some days, they were the only things keeping me going. | 有段时间里 他们是我活着的唯一动力 |
[18:46] | I’m glad you liked them. | 很高兴你能喜欢 |
[18:48] | Uh, thank you again for going to so much trouble. | 非常感谢你为了我不辞辛劳 |
[18:51] | Dinner is wonderful. | 晚餐非常棒 |
[18:53] | I wanted tonight to be special. | 我想把今晚打造得特别一点 |
[18:55] | Since the prison didn’t allow conjugal visits, | 监狱里不批准配偶探视 |
[18:57] | this is… kind of our wedding night. | 所以今晚是我们的新婚之夜 |
[19:02] | About that.. | 说到这里 |
[19:03] | I can’t wait to start cooking for you | 我都迫不及待 想为你做饭 |
[19:07] | and making things nice around here, | 为你打点这里的一切了 |
[19:09] | but there are certain other… | 但还有一些 |
[19:13] | wifely duties that I don’t want to rush into. | 妻子应尽的义务 我不愿过于仓促 |
[19:18] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[19:20] | We’re still getting to know each other. | 我们还需要进一步了解彼此 |
[19:22] | Mama said you’d understand. | 妈妈说你能理解的 |
[19:26] | Oh, I suppose I do. | 我想我明白 |
[19:29] | You’re not upset? | 我没扫你的兴吧 |
[19:30] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:33] | There’s more to marriage than sex. | 婚姻比性更重要 |
[19:41] | Oh, Mrs. Solis, can I talk to you? | 索利斯太太 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[19:45] | If this is about Juanita and the dessert cart, | 如果是关于胡安妮塔吃太多甜点 |
[19:48] | I told you not to leave it unattended. | 我告诉过你 不必太在意 |
[19:49] | No, I was reviewing her chart, | 不是 我刚刚查阅了她的资料 |
[19:51] | and I realized we still had a couple of questions. | 然后发现了几个问题 |
[19:54] | – Is she allergic to any medications? – Uh, not that I’m aware of. | -她对药物过敏吗 -我知道的没有 |
[19:57] | – Okay. All her vaccinations up-to-date? – Yes. | -那她是否接种最新的疫苗 -是 |
[20:00] | And how old was she when you adopted her? | 你在她多大的时候领养了她 |
[20:06] | I know it’s hard to believe | 我知道这难以置信 |
[20:07] | that the little acorn gave birth to the mighty oak, | 如此娇小的母亲居然生出那么壮硕的女儿 |
[20:10] | But believe me, I did. | 但是 我的确是她的亲生母亲 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[20:14] | Maybe I’m confused, but the other day | 也许是我弄混了 但有一次 |
[20:16] | when we talked about possible blood transfusions, | 我们谈论输血事宜时 |
[20:18] | you told me you and your husband were type-o. | 你告诉我你们夫妻俩都是O型血啊 |
[20:22] | Yeah, we are. | 我们是啊 |
[20:23] | So? | 怎么了 |
[20:25] | Well, your daughter is type-A. Two O’s can’t have an “A.” | 你女儿是A型 O型血的夫妇无法育有A型血的子女 |
[20:34] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[20:37] | Oa, whoa, whoa. What… what was that? | 什么 什么意思 |
[20:39] | What was that “Oh. Never mind”? | 什么叫”当我没说” |
[20:42] | It’s none of my business. | 与我无关 |
[20:44] | No, no, tell me. What are you implying? | 不 不 告诉我 你想暗示什么 |
[20:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:48] | I’m simply stating that the odds of Mr. Solis being | 我只是表述索利斯先生作为A型孩子生父 |
[20:51] | the biological father of a type-A baby | 这个可能性 |
[20:53] | are roughly… nil. | 基本是 零 |
[20:56] | Are you suggesting I cheated on him? | 你意思是我背着他出轨了 |
[20:58] | I’m simply stating that the odds of Mr. Solis being | 我只是陈述索利斯先生作为 |
[21:00] | – the biological father are – Listen, nursie. | -生父的可能性是 -听着 小护士 |
[21:03] | I know you spend your days emptying bedpans | 我知道你无聊的工作 整天清理便盆 |
[21:05] | and shaving the groins of senior citizens, | 给那些老人剃毛什么的 |
[21:07] | but there’s no drama here. | 你以为这是拍电视剧吗 |
[21:08] | I’ve been faithful to my husband. | 我对我的丈夫很忠诚 |
[21:10] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[21:20] | Give me that. | 把那给我 |
[21:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:31] | Did you have trouble sleeping? | 你没睡好吗 |
[21:33] | Ah, I was up kinda late. | 我昨晚熬夜了 |
[21:36] | Boy, that Tom sure can talk. | 天哪 汤姆可真能说 |
[21:41] | You were up with Tom? | 你跟汤姆一块熬夜 |
[21:43] | Oh. Yeah. I guess he had a lot on his mind. | 是啊 我想他最近压力挺大的 |
[21:47] | No surprise after the way things went | 瞧你俩昨晚谈话的口气 |
[21:50] | between you two yesterday. | 也就不奇怪了 |
[21:51] | He was complaining about that? | 他在抱怨这个 |
[21:54] | Oh, I don’t want to get in the middle. | 我可不想做夹心板 |
[21:56] | Honey, you had a pajama party with my husband | 亲爱的 你跟我老公在凌晨3点 |
[21:59] | 3:00 in the morning. | 还着睡衣聊天 |
[22:00] | You’re in the middle. | 你已经掺和进去了 |
[22:02] | Well… | 那好吧 |
[22:04] | Tom feels that you don’t listen to him. | 汤姆觉得你不听他说话 |
[22:08] | Oy. Guy–sure I do. | 天 我当然在听 |
[22:10] | I heard that whole spiel about male postpartum, | 我知道有男性产后抑郁症这么一事 |
[22:13] | otherwise known by its initials–B.S. | 当然还知道这是多么的 乱扯 |
[22:15] | See, that’s just the thing. | 看 就是这个意思 |
[22:16] | He thinks you hear, but you don’t listen. | 他认为你是在听 但并没有听进去 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 够了 |
[22:20] | Okay, you stop. | 够了 你给我打住 |
[22:23] | I don’t need you troubleshooting my marriage. | 我不需要你来挽救我的婚姻 |
[22:25] | And I don’t want you having any more | 我不希望你以后再跟我老公 |
[22:27] | of these little conversations with my husband. | 搞这种秘密倾谈 |
[22:29] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | And I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[22:46] | There you are! I called you an hour ago! | 你怎么才来 我一个小时前给你打的电话 |
[22:48] | I was at school. | 我在学校呢 |
[22:49] | Hi, sweetie! The kids in your class made you a poster. | 亲爱的 同学们给你做了海报 |
[22:54] | Look what Brittany said. | 看布列塔尼说什么了 |
[22:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. She loves it. Come on! | 对的 对的 她很喜欢 过来 |
[22:57] | Come on! | 快来 |
[23:02] | What is going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[23:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Do you remember eight years ago | 你还记不记得8年前 |
[23:07] | when we went on that ski weekend? | 我们有一回周末去滑雪 |
[23:10] | Uh… vaguely. | 有点模糊了 |
[23:11] | No, no, no, no, no! It can’t be “vaguely.” | 不 不 不 不允许模糊 |
[23:13] | – I need you to focus. – Oh! Oh! Okay. | -好好想一下 -那好吧 |
[23:18] | Remember how you and I had dinner with that French guy? | 还记得我们是怎么和那个法国佬共进晚餐的吗 |
[23:21] | The one you referred to as le package? | 那个被你叫做大沙袋的家伙吗 |
[23:23] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[23:25] | Okay. Tell me everything you remember. | 好了 把你记得的全告诉我 |
[23:29] | Ooh! I remember I had the fondue and I lost my strawberry, | 我记得我吃了奶酪火锅 然后草莓不见了 |
[23:33] | and the waiter almost caught me when I put my– | 这时候服务生差点看见我… |
[23:35] | I’m talking about me and the package! | 我在说我和那个沙袋的事 |
[23:38] | Why are you yelling at me? | 干嘛对我大吼大叫 |
[23:38] | ‘Cause I’m mad! You went off to bed | 因为我要疯了 你当时去睡觉了 |
[23:41] | and left me and frenchie drinking at the hotel bar, | 把我和那个法国佬留在了酒店吧台 |
[23:44] | and friends don’t let friends flirt drunk! | 朋友是不会让好友先醉的 |
[23:45] | Now for the love of God, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[23:47] | do you at least remember when I came back to the room? | 请至少告诉我究竟何时回房的 |
[23:52] | I remember the sun was coming up. | 我记得当时天亮了 |
[23:55] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[23:57] | Gaby, you’re not saying… | 加布 你不是在说… |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:01] | I think Juanita might be French. | 我觉得胡安妮塔可能是法国妞 |
[24:12] | When Carlos returned from his business trip, | 当卡洛斯出差回来时 |
[24:15] | he stopped at the hospital to visit his daughter, | 他在医院下车 去探望女儿 |
[24:18] | who had been sleeping peacefully. | 她睡得正香 |
[24:21] | Then he came home to see his wife, | 然后他回家陪老婆 |
[24:24] | who had been plotting frantically. | 而她正酝酿天方夜谭 |
[24:50] | Oh, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[24:59] | Mmm. You’re really awake. | 你真的醒了 |
[25:08] | What… | 什么 |
[25:10] | Carlos, what are you doing?! | 卡洛斯 你在干什么 |
[25:11] | Me? I just got into bed! You climbed on top of me. | 我 我刚上床 是你爬到我身上来的 |
[25:15] | – I did? – Yeah. You were kinda making out with me | -是我 -当然 你想要和我做爱 |
[25:17] | Not that I’m complaining. | 可不是我主动的 |
[25:20] | Oh, no. It’s happening again! | 不 怎么又这样了 |
[25:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:26] | My sexsomnia. | 我的梦游性爱 |
[25:28] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it’s like sleepwalking, except… | 其实和梦游差不多 |
[25:33] | instead of using your legs, you use your… you know. | 只是不是用腿 而是用… 你懂的 |
[25:39] | Sexsomnia. | 梦游性爱 |
[25:41] | It’s real. Look it up. | 去查查看 不骗你 |
[25:42] | Since when have you had that? | 什么时候开始的 |
[25:46] | Well, definitely before the girls were born. | 肯定是女儿出生前就有了 |
[25:49] | I’ve never seen you do it before. | 怎么以前我没见过 |
[25:50] | Well, it mostly only happens when I’m really tired, | 一般只是在我累过头了才会发生 |
[25:54] | Like when I work out too much | 好比锻炼过度 |
[25:56] | or go skiing. | 或是滑雪 |
[25:59] | Well, then first thing tomorrow, | 那我明天早上第一件事 |
[25:59] | I’m checking out airfare to Aspen. | 先查查去阿斯彭的机票[美国滑雪胜地] |
[26:01] | No! No, no, no. It’s not a joke. It’s dangerous. | 别 别 这可不是闹着玩的 很危险的 |
[26:04] | It doesn’t matter who I’m next to. | 天晓得下一个对象是谁 |
[26:05] | I could have sex and not even know it. | 我可以毫不知情地和别人做爱 |
[26:11] | Well, since you’re up… | 既然你醒了 |
[26:12] | No, I’m too tired… | 不 我太累了 |
[26:14] | and ashamed. Good night. | 羞愧死了 晚安 |
[26:21] | Hey, I thought I’d return this. | 我把这个还给你 |
[26:22] | – I borrowed it from Orson a while back. – Thank you. | -先前问奥森借的 -谢谢 |
[26:26] | So where’s that chippendale dancer | 你性感的设计师去哪了 |
[26:27] | you hired to fix your house? | 你雇他来装修房子的 |
[26:29] | If you mean my contractor, his name is Keith, | 如果你是指那个装修工 他叫金斯 |
[26:31] | and I had to let him go. | 我必须让他走 |
[26:33] | Why? You catch him, uh, grating cheese on his abs? | 发生什么了 你抓住他 在他腹肌上磨奶酪了? |
[26:39] | It just wasn’t working out. | 只是大家不太合得来 |
[26:42] | Must’ve been pretty bad for you | 把这么个性感的尤物 |
[26:43] | to kick that shirtless wonder out of your front yard. | 从你前院里赶走 真是太糟糕了 |
[26:46] | I was finally reaching my target heart rate on my walk. | 从你家前院走过时 我的心都要跳出来了 |
[26:50] | You mean at your age, you still have urges to– | 你这么老了 还有此雅兴 |
[26:52] | I’m not dead, Bree. | 我又没死 布里 |
[26:54] | I may like my bed and my food soft, | 虽然我睡软的床 软的食物 |
[26:57] | – but I like my men– – Okay. Okay. Just curious. | -但男人嘛 还是得… -够了 够了 好奇问问而已 |
[27:03] | I guess I was hoping… | 我只是希望 |
[27:05] | Hoping what? | 希望什么 |
[27:07] | That one day I might outgrow all this. | 希望有一天我能不再受此事困扰 |
[27:10] | Ah, that’s why you fired Keith. | 所以你解雇了金斯 |
[27:13] | I just can’t have him around. He’s too distracting. | 我不能留他在我身边 他太让我分心了 |
[27:16] | And I refuse to make a fool of myself. | 我不想让自己一错再错 |
[27:19] | And how would that happen? | 何错之有 |
[27:21] | Well, let me run the numbers for you. | 让我给你数来听听 |
[27:23] | My marriage ended six days ago, | 我的婚姻6天前终结了 |
[27:24] | Keith is 15 years too young for me, | 金斯比我小15岁 |
[27:27] | And my track record with lovers– | 就我爱过的人而言 |
[27:28] | Two dead, one in a wheelchair. | 两个死了 一个坐轮椅了 |
[27:30] | Bree, I can’t tell you how to live your life. | 布里 我不能教你如何生活 |
[27:33] | All I know is that not living your life isn’t the answer. | 我所知道的就是 压抑自己并非出路 |
[27:36] | I’ve just… never been very good at taking risks. | 对于冒险 我实在不在行 |
[27:40] | Well, then get good, because take my word for it, | 那就听我一句 追寻梦想 相信我 |
[27:42] | once they turn into regrets, it’s too late. | 世上没有后悔药 |
[27:59] | Don’t feel like you have to help or anything. | 不觉得应该来帮一把吗 |
[28:01] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:03] | Where’s your dad? His car’s gone. | 你老爸去哪了 他的车不在外面 |
[28:05] | Uh, he and Renee went out to dinner. | 他和雷尼去共进晚餐了 |
[28:09] | He and Renee? | 他和雷尼 |
[28:10] | Yeah. They went to that french restaurant dad likes. | 是的 他们去老爸最喜欢的那家法国餐厅了 |
[28:13] | They said you could join them if you want. | 他们说要是你愿意 让你也一起 |
[28:15] | Oh, I want. | 愿意至极 |
[28:17] | Okay, you unload these groceries | 你把东西归置好 |
[28:21] | and look after your sister. | 好好看着你的妹妹 |
[28:23] | Nah, I’ve got plans tonight. | 我今晚有活动 |
[28:24] | I don’t want to get stuck babysitting. | 我可不想当保姆 |
[28:27] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:51] | Hey. Good, you got the message. | 真棒 你听到留言了 |
[28:53] | Loud and clear. So you guys sure look like | 一清二楚 你俩看起来 |
[28:55] | you’re discussing something heavy. | 在讨论非常沉重的话题 |
[28:58] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[29:02] | To be honest, I was talking about you… | 诚然 我在谈论你 |
[29:07] | and your tendency to be critical, | 和你越来越挑剔的性格 |
[29:09] | and how frustrating it is to have my feelings invalidated | 只要我说起你不喜欢的事 你就无视我的感受 |
[29:11] | whenever I bring up something you don’t like. | 这让我深感挫败 |
[29:18] | Renee, sidebar. | 雷尼 来吧台 |
[29:26] | Did I or did I not tell you | 我究竟有没有警告过你 |
[29:29] | to butt the hell out of my marriage? | 离我的婚姻远一点 |
[29:31] | What did I do? | 我又怎么了 |
[29:31] | I was just finishing my dessert and listening to the guy talk. | 我只是边吃甜品 边听人倾诉 |
[29:34] | “How frustrating it is to have my feelings invalidated”? | “你无视我的感受 我深感挫败” |
[29:38] | That’s got your $500-an-hour shrink written all over it. | 500块一小时的心理学家教你的吧 |
[29:43] | – I was just trying to help. – That’s a load of crap. | -我只是想帮忙 -这完全是废话 |
[29:46] | You need a project, and since you’re currently without | 你是不是没事做 那赶紧找栋房子 |
[29:49] | a house to remodel, you’ve decided | 好好装修一下 |
[29:50] | to put the wrecking ball to my marriage. | 别来对我的婚姻指手画脚的 |
[29:53] | – Oh, please. – This is what you do. | -拜托 我哪有 -你就是这么做的 |
[29:55] | You take other people’s lives apart | 你把自己的快乐 |
[29:57] | for your own amusement, | 建立在别人的分离之苦上 |
[29:58] | and then you get the fun of putting them back together. | 然后又把他们凑合到一起为乐 |
[30:01] | Well, I’m not letting you do it this time. | 我这次不会让你再得逞了 |
[30:04] | My marriage is not some guest bathroom | 我的婚姻不是你夏日度假屋里的 |
[30:08] | in your summer house. | 某间客用卫生间 |
[30:11] | Fine. Let’s just say that you’re right, | 好吧 总而言之你是对的 |
[30:13] | and I’m a terrible person. | 而我是个罪恶之人 |
[30:15] | But there’s still a man in there who is in pain, | 但那里确有一个男人痛苦至极 |
[30:16] | And his wife won’t listen to him. That’s not my doing. | 而他的太太却不愿听他倾诉 这可不是我干的 |
[30:22] | I think this sidebar is over. | 吧台闲聊到此为止 |
[30:44] | Hey, Susan? | 苏珊 |
[30:47] | Oh, those are beautiful. What’s the occasion? | 真美啊 怎么想到买花了 |
[30:51] | I called the bank | 我刚打给银行 |
[30:53] | to see if they would give us an extension on our car payment, | 看能不能延长车子的分期付款 |
[30:55] | and the guy told me you already paid it. | 职员告诉我你已经付过了 |
[30:58] | Had a good week with my jewelry. | 这周首饰卖得很好 |
[31:01] | You’re amazing. | 你真了不起 |
[31:03] | You teach, | 教书 |
[31:04] | You bust your ass with this jewelry business, | 那么卖力地做首饰 |
[31:07] | And I come home yesterday, | 昨天我回家 |
[31:08] | and here you are, as happy as can be, | 看见你在家里 努力维持着家里的一切 |
[31:10] | working to make this place a home. | 脸上还洋溢着幸福 |
[31:14] | I’m so lucky to have a wife like you. | 有你这样的老婆我真幸运 |
[31:30] | Wow. | 看看 |
[31:31] | There ya go. | 全是你赚的 |
[31:33] | That’s quite a haul. | 大丰收啊 |
[31:35] | You know, you’re gettin’ good as this. | 你挺擅长做这个的嘛 |
[31:36] | I didn’t think that was gonna happen. | 这是我之前没有想到的 |
[31:39] | I’m also getting good at lying to my husband. | 我也很擅长欺骗我的丈夫 |
[31:43] | I didn’t think that was gonna happen either. | 这也是我始料未及的 |
[32:03] | Hello, Keith. | 金斯 |
[32:08] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[32:09] | You follow the scent of my nonexistent cologne? | 你是闻着”无味古龙水”找到我的吗 |
[32:13] | No. Your answering service said I might find you here. | 你的答录机告诉我能在这里找到你 |
[32:20] | I was a little out of sorts the other day, | 那天我心绪不佳 |
[32:22] | and, Uh, well, long story short, | 长话短说吧 |
[32:25] | I was hoping you’d consider coming back. | 我希望你能继续工作 |
[32:35] | I’ve got a buddy, loves sports cars. | 我有一个兄弟 酷爱跑车 |
[32:39] | I told him to buy an old Pontiac G.T.O. | 我叫他买一辆庞蒂克的G.T.O |
[32:40] | They run great, they’re easy to work on. | 那车性能很棒 速度也很快 |
[32:43] | But he bought a Maserati. | 可他却买了一辆玛莎拉蒂 |
[32:46] | The thing is always in the shop, | 这车经常在维修 |
[32:48] | very temperamental, | 时好时坏 |
[32:49] | real pain in the ass. | 是个大麻烦 |
[32:53] | You seem like kind of a Maserati to me. | 对我而言 你就像玛莎拉蒂 |
[33:00] | I’m no Maserati, Keith. | 我可不是 金斯 |
[33:02] | I’m a family sedan with a beige interior | 我是有着优质性能的家庭轿车 |
[33:05] | Who’s going through a divorce. | 不过刚结束了一段婚姻而已 |
[33:09] | Well, I’m sorry about that, | 对此我很抱歉 |
[33:12] | but I’m still gonna pass. | 不过还是算了吧 |
[33:25] | I-I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:28] | You’ve seen my house. It’s kind of a mess. | 你看见过我的房子了 那里乱成一团了 |
[33:30] | And the truth is, my life’s kind of a mess, too. | 还有更乱的 那就是我的生活 |
[33:34] | And when you came in | 之后 你出现了 |
[33:36] | with all your energy and your wonderful ideas, | 给我出点子 让我感受到了积极的能量 |
[33:39] | I started feeling like | 我开始觉得 |
[33:40] | maybe you were gonna help me put it all back together… | 或许你能帮助我振作起来 |
[33:46] | My house, not my life. | 我说房子 不是生活 |
[33:48] | I just want you to work on the house. | 我想你继续回去工作 |
[33:57] | I really do sound like a Maserati. | 听起来 我还真像玛莎拉蒂 |
[34:04] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢你听我唠叨 |
[34:23] | Oh, my god. | 上帝 |
[34:24] | Oh, my god! Are you all right? | 我的天 你还好吗 |
[34:27] | – I didn’t see you there. – You’ve got great legs. | -我不知道你在后面 -你的腿很美 |
[34:30] | You ever consider just jogging from place to place? | 你有想过不开车换跑步吗 |
[34:33] | What were you doing behind my car? | 你在车子后面干什么 |
[34:35] | I thought about what you said. | 我在想你刚刚说的话 |
[34:39] | It’d be a shame if we didn’t finish what we started. | 有头无尾 总会觉得有些遗憾 |
[34:43] | Are you sure? It’s a big job, and the boss is kinda nutty. | 你确定吗 这个工程可不小 老板还疯疯癫癫的 |
[34:48] | I love a challenge. | 我最爱挑战 |
[34:52] | Now can I get your insurance information? | 现在就把保险号给我好吗 |
[35:03] | So… | 你 |
[35:05] | How are you doing? | 怎么样了 |
[35:08] | What’s this? Genuine concern? | 这算什么 发自内心的关怀吗 |
[35:11] | No asking if my breasts feel swollen | 不问问我是不是还觉得胸闷 |
[35:13] | or if it’s a heavy flow day? | 这一天是不是忙坏了 |
[35:15] | I know I was dismissive before, | 我知道 之前是我疏忽了 |
[35:17] | and I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[35:20] | I read the pamphlet, and it actually made sense. | 我读过小册子了 那些反应是合乎情理的 |
[35:24] | Becoming a new dad at your age can be pretty scary. | 在这把年纪又有了小孩 可能会觉得恐慌 |
[35:27] | I mean, just looking at that little girl | 你想 看着这么小的宝贝女儿 |
[35:30] | and knowing you might not be around for her wedding… | 可能会想自己是不是能活到她结婚那天.. |
[35:33] | Is this supposed to be helping me? | 这些是安慰人的话吗 |
[35:35] | I’m saying it’s real, and I get it. | 可这些是事实 我能体会 |
[35:39] | And now in order to demonstrate that | 现在为了证实 我是个深爱丈夫 |
[35:41] | I am a loving and caring wife, I have two options. | 通情达理的好老婆 你有两个选择 |
[35:44] | One, we can have a long, sensitive conversation | 一 我们可以促膝长谈 |
[35:47] | about your feelings, or option two… | 把你的感受告知我 第二个选择嘛 |
[36:01] | As much I like option two, | 你知道我有多爱这个 |
[36:04] | I think tonight… | 不过今晚我想 |
[36:06] | I wanna talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[36:10] | You got it. | 好的 |
[36:19] | What–what’s that? | 这是什么 |
[36:20] | I got you a little something. | 我送你的 |
[36:31] | Try it on. | 穿上试试 |
[36:35] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[36:37] | This isn’t… really my style. | 这可不是我的风格 |
[36:39] | Let me be the judge of that. | 应该男人说了算 |
[36:41] | We talked about this. You said we could take it slow. | 我们之前说好的 你也答应我们慢慢来 |
[36:45] | It’s been almost a week. Isn’t that slow enough? | 可已经一个星期了 还不算慢吗 |
[36:48] | Try it. Maybe it’ll put you in the mood. | 试试 或许你穿上就有感觉了 |
[36:50] | – It won’t. – Come on. | -不会的 -来吧 |
[36:51] | Paul, no. | 保罗 我说不要 |
[36:53] | How could you possibly think | 你怎么会觉得 |
[36:54] | I would wear something like this? | 我会穿这样的衣服 |
[37:07] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[37:08] | The letters you sent me in prison. | 我在监狱的时候你写给我的 |
[37:13] | Read this. | 念一念 |
[37:14] | – Paul, please don’t get upset – Out loud. | -保罗 你别这样 -大声点 |
[37:19] | “I long for you to kiss my neck, | “渴望你轻吻我的颈 |
[37:21] | to whisper in my ear while you unbutton my blouse.” | 解开罩衫 在我耳边轻语 |
[37:25] | Go on. | 继续啊 |
[37:30] | “Make love to me… | 和我做爱 |
[37:32] | All night long.” | 直到天亮” |
[37:34] | Did you write these? | 是你写的吧 |
[37:35] | It was a fantasy. | 一切就像梦境 |
[37:37] | – I never thought it would be real. – It is real. | -我从未想过会成为现实 -可现在就是 |
[37:39] | – Paul, please – We’re married now. What did you expect? | -保罗 求求你 -我们结婚了 你想怎么样 |
[37:41] | I thought you would stay in prison. | 我以为你会一直待在监狱里 |
[37:47] | I didn’t mean that. | 不是那个意思 |
[37:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:59] | It’s not a surprise to me that you have some issues. | 你这么说我并不觉得惊讶 |
[38:03] | I mean, you married a man in prison for murder. | 想想 你会嫁个一个被控杀人的罪犯 |
[38:06] | Clearly, you are a disturbed young woman. | 你的心理正常不到哪儿去 |
[38:10] | The good news is, | 不过幸运的是 |
[38:12] | I’m willing to help you. | 我很乐意帮助你 |
[38:14] | All I ask in return is for a little affection. | 你只需要给我一点爱当做回报 |
[38:18] | Do you think you can offer me that? | 能做到吗 |
[38:22] | I’ll try. | 我试试看 |
[38:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:33] | I’m a patient man, Beth. | 贝丝 我是个有耐心的人 |
[38:36] | But just so we’re clear, | 不过你要知道 |
[38:38] | I won’t be patient forever. | 我不会一直这么耐心下去的 |
[39:00] | Don’t worry. I cleaned the pot. | 别担心 我清洗过了 |
[39:04] | The way things have been going lately, | 想想最近发生的 |
[39:05] | I’m not as worried about taste as I am poison. | 我担心的可不是味道 而是你会不会投毒 |
[39:08] | Look, what you did was borderline evil. | 你之前的作为就像是临界的恶魔 |
[39:11] | But you were right to make me talk to Tom, | 不过你是对的 让我和汤姆好好谈谈 |
[39:13] | So I thank you for being a good friend, | 谢谢你作为好友的良言 |
[39:16] | and don’t ever do it again. | 但下不为例 |
[39:19] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[39:22] | You know, when I don’t feel like killing you, | 知道吗 除非你逼得我想杀掉你 |
[39:24] | I think I like having you around. | 其实我还挺喜欢和你在一起的 |
[39:27] | Good to know since | 再好不过了 |
[39:29] | I just rented the most charming bungalow | 我刚刚租下了一栋雅致的平房 |
[39:31] | right here on Wisteria Lane. | 就在紫藤郡 |
[39:35] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[39:37] | Edie’s old house? | 伊迪的故居 |
[39:38] | Wow, that is so… | 这个真是太… |
[39:42] | Wonderful? | 棒了吗 |
[39:43] | Close. | 太近了 |
[39:48] | Um, I-I’m trying to calm the baby, | 我想哄哄孩子 |
[39:51] | but apparently I don’t have the right equipment. | 可显然我没有合适的”硬件” |
[39:53] | Did you hear the big news? | 听说好消息了吗 |
[39:54] | Renee is moving in just a stone throw away from us . | 雷尼要搬来了 一石之远的隔壁 |
[39:59] | You do know that’s just an expression, right? | 你知道”一石之远”只是种表达 对吧 |
[40:02] | We’ll see. | 不知道啊 |
[40:07] | Do you really think it’s a good idea | 你真觉得搬来这里 |
[40:08] | for you to move here? | 是个好主意吗 |
[40:10] | Of course. It’ll be a nice, fresh start. | 当然 美好而崭新的开始 |
[40:12] | Plus I can be close to my dear friend. | 再说 这样和我的好朋友更亲近了 |
[40:16] | It’s just, um… | 不过 |
[40:20] | – I wanna be sure – Tom, that was a million years ago. | -我想要… -汤姆 那是多久的事情了 |
[40:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 不是时间的关系 |
[40:25] | She can never know what happened between us. | 永远也不能让她知道我们的事 |
[40:36] | Have you seen my wife? | 我太太来过吗 |
[40:37] | Yeah, she’s in the cafeteria. Oh, while I’ve got you, | 是的 她去咖啡厅了 既然你来了 |
[40:40] | could I have you sign these release forms? | 把出院表签了吧 |
[40:43] | Then you’ll be able to take Juanita home. | 你们就可以带胡安妮塔回家了 |
[40:45] | What’s this torn page on her chart? | 怎么有残缺页呢 |
[40:49] | Let’s just say your wife has a bit of a temper. | 这么说吧 你老婆脾气很大哦 |
[40:53] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[40:54] | Well, it’s not really my place, | 这可真不关我的事 |
[40:56] | But she did have a strong reaction | 可我告诉她你女儿的血型后 |
[40:59] | when I told her your daughter’s blood type. | 她反应很大 |
[41:05] | Gaby did this? | 加布这么做的 |
[41:08] | I need you to tell me exactly what happened. | 我要你告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[41:12] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[41:15] | Gaby, come back here! | 加布 回来 |
[41:16] | It’s not my fault! I have a disorder! | 不是我的错 我心情不好 |
[41:18] | – Gaby, we have to talk! – Damn it! | -加布 我们谈谈 -该死 |
[41:21] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[41:22] | See you in about two seconds. | 我马上下来陪你 |
[41:24] | Okay, here’s what happened. | 好的 我说 |
[41:26] | It was on that ski weekend eight years ago. | 八年前的一个周末 我去滑雪 |
[41:28] | I don’t normally go for French guys, | 其实我不太喜欢法国人的 |
[41:29] | but you know how I get when I drink too much champagne. | 可你知道我喝了香槟后的样子吧 |
[41:31] | What? | 什么 |
[41:33] | Well, I didn’t think I slept with him, but I must have, | 我觉得我们什么也没发生 但一定发生了什么 |
[41:35] | Because why else would our daughter have type-A blood? | 要不女儿的血型怎么会是A型 |
[41:41] | You’re not killing me. Why aren’t you killing me? | 你不是要杀了我吗 为什么还不动手 |
[41:45] | Baby, come with me. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[41:48] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有些事我要告诉你 |
[41:59] | There are certain kinds of pain | 尘世间的痛楚 |
[42:02] | that can’t be treated in a hospital, | 即使在医院也不会得以抚慰 |
[42:05] | so those who are suffering do what they can | 所以受伤的人想要痊愈 |
[42:08] | to heal themselves. | 只能借助自身的力量 |
[42:12] | Some cure the ache of loneliness | 结交新的朋友 |
[42:15] | by making new friends. | 可以释放寂寞的苦楚 |
[42:19] | Some soothe their excruciating guilt | 金钱的慰藉 |
[42:22] | with an infusion of cash. | 可以减轻深恶痛绝的自责 |
[42:27] | Some alleviate their burning desire | 一个小小的善举 |
[42:30] | with small acts of kindness. | 可以减缓灼热的欲望 |
[42:35] | But sadly, | 可惜 |
[42:36] | there will always be those who can’t begin to heal… | 可世间有一种伤痛让人无法治愈 |
[42:42] | because they realize there is more pain | 因为他们意识到 更大的伤痛 |
[42:45] | yet to come. | 还未来到 |