时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ten years ago, Carlos’ mother died after being hit by a car | 10年前 卡洛斯的母亲因车祸而死 |
[00:06] | that Andrew was driving. | 肇事者是安德鲁 |
[00:07] | Orson packed his bags… | 奥森收拾行囊准备离去 |
[00:09] | You are not the woman I thought you were. | 你已不是我心目中的那个布里 |
[00:11] | He’s my son. I had no choice. | 他是我儿子 我没得选 |
[00:14] | And I no longer choose to be your husband. | 那我选择不再做你丈夫 |
[00:16] | And Bree decided to come clean. | 布里决定告知真相 |
[00:18] | There’s something I need to tell you– | 我要告诉你的秘密 |
[00:20] | It’s the kind of thing that could end our friendship. | 可能会终结我们的友谊 |
[00:22] | A dying nurse made a confession… | 奄奄一息的护士作出忏悔 |
[00:25] | The people who run this hospital need to know what I did. | 得让医院高层知道我做过的事 |
[00:28] | How do you tell parents the child they’ve been raising | 你将如何对孩子的父母 说他们抚养的孩子 |
[00:31] | isn’t really theirs? | 不是他们亲生的 |
[00:33] | Financial worries drove Susan to a big decision… | 财务危机使苏珊做出了一个重大决定 |
[00:36] | You can’t sell your house. | 你不能把房子卖了 |
[00:37] | We’re not selling. We’re renting. | 不是卖 只是出租 |
[00:39] | Which led to the return of a long-lost neighbor. | 这致使一位久违的邻居 重回故里 |
[00:42] | The truth is, I used to live here. | 其实我过去就住在这里 |
[00:44] | Oh, I guess everyone will be surprised to see you again. | 那我想这一定会让大家感到很惊喜的 |
[00:47] | They absolutely will. | 绝对会 |
[00:53] | There was a time when my husband and I were very happy. | 我和丈夫曾经非常幸福快乐 |
[00:59] | I remember warm summer afternoons | 我还记得那些和煦的夏日午后 |
[01:02] | and backyard barbecues | 我们在后院里烤肉 |
[01:05] | and laughter with friends. | 和朋友们说笑 |
[01:07] | Our life was like some kind of suburban dream. | 我们的生活就像田园梦境 |
[01:12] | But the day comes when we all must wake up. | 不过终有一天 人们会醒来 |
[01:20] | For me, | 于我而言 |
[01:22] | that day came when a letter arrived. | 打破美梦的是一封信 |
[01:27] | As threats go, | 这是封恐吓信 |
[01:28] | null | 我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人 |
[01:29] | It was concise and to the point. | 信的内容简明扼要 |
[01:33] | I did what I had to to protect my family. | 为了保护家人 我无从选择 |
[01:39] | My husband found out who wrote the letter. | 我丈夫后来找到了写信的人 |
[01:45] | He let her know how much this upset him. | 他让她知道这事儿使他有多恼火 |
[01:50] | Her sister figured out what my husband had done. | 她的妹妹清楚一切是由我丈夫所为 |
[01:55] | So she decided to frame him for murder… | 于是决定陷害我丈夫故意杀人 |
[02:01] | Her murder, to be more specific. | 准确说 是她自己被杀害 |
[02:07] | And that’s when the dream that was Paul Young’s life | 这一切使保罗·杨的生活 |
[02:11] | became a nightmare. | 变成一场噩梦 |
[02:16] | Years later, | 多年以后 |
[02:18] | A woman was pulled over for speeding. | 有个女人因超速而被查照 |
[02:24] | This woman had no identification, | 这个女人没有任何身份证明 |
[02:28] | So she was arrested. | 于是她被逮捕了 |
[02:31] | And that is how people learned that Felicia Tillman | 人们这才发现菲丽莎·蒂尔曼 |
[02:35] | was very much alive. | 活得好好的 |
[02:39] | I see you got the suit I sent over. You like it? | 我看你穿上了我送来的西装 喜欢吗 |
[02:43] | I like anything that’s not orange. | 只要不是橙色的我都喜欢 |
[02:45] | Well, get ready to do all sorts of shopping. | 准备去添置点东西吧 |
[02:48] | Your settlement check came in. | 这是你的结算支票 |
[02:50] | So where you going first? | 你要先去哪儿 |
[02:52] | After all these years in prison, | 受了这么多年的铁窗生活 |
[02:54] | I bet you’re ready to party. | 你一定准备好去狂欢了吧 |
[02:55] | All I want is to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[02:57] | What? To your old neighborhood? | 什么 去见你的那些老邻居 |
[03:00] | You sound surprised. | 你很惊讶吧 |
[03:02] | None of your neighbors supported you during the trial. | 你受审的时候可没有一个邻居来帮你 |
[03:05] | They didn’t visit while you were here. | 你坐牢的时候他们也没来看过你 |
[03:07] | No one would blame you if you hated them a little. | 你即使恨他们 也无可厚非 |
[03:10] | Oh, I don’t hate them… | 不是恨他们 |
[03:13] | A little. | 这么简单 |
[03:17] | And so my husband returned to Wisteria Lane. | 于是我的丈夫回到了紫藤郡 |
[03:25] | The neighbors were surprised to see him. | 邻居们看到他 非常惊讶 |
[03:28] | They hadn’t thought about Paul Young in years. | 多年来 他们早已淡忘保罗·杨这个人 |
[03:32] | But he had thought about them. | 但他对大家念念不忘 |
[03:38] | And he was going to make sure | 而且他要让大家 |
[03:40] | they’d never forget him again. | 对他永远无法忘怀 |
[03:55] | The phone call that comes in the middle of the night… | 半夜响起的电话 |
[03:59] | The letter that arrives by special courier… | 特快专递寄送的信件 |
[04:03] | The e-mail marked “Urgent!”… | 注明了”紧急”字样的电子邮件 |
[04:08] | Yes, there are all sorts of ways | 这些都是传递坏消息的 |
[04:11] | bad news can be delivered. | 各种途径 |
[04:14] | But some news is so bad… | 然而有的坏消息非同一般 |
[04:18] | It must be delivered in person. | 必须亲自当面告知 |
[04:20] | Why do I have to tell them? | 为什么得由我去告诉他们 |
[04:22] | You said this couple lives in your neighborhood. | 你说过 这对夫妇是你的邻居 |
[04:26] | Trustees of the hospital feel | 医院理事认为 |
[04:27] | that makes you uniquely qualified. | 由你来说最合适不过 |
[04:29] | And just what am I supposed to say? | 我怎么开口呢 |
[04:31] | “Great block party. | “欢迎来社区派对 |
[04:33] | “by the way, one of our nurses | 顺便说下 医院的护士 |
[04:35] | may have switched your baby at birth. Try the dip.” | 在你孩子出生时疏忽了 派对沙司不错哦” |
[04:37] | Every minute we wait, | 我们越拖延 |
[04:39] | this hospital takes on more liability. | 医院的责任就越大 |
[04:41] | Now get on over to…Wisteria lane | 现在就动身去 紫藤郡吧 |
[04:43] | and tell those people what’s going on. | 告诉他们发生了什么 |
[04:46] | I don’t know how I’m gonna do this. | 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[04:48] | There’s only one way to deliver news like this: | 说这种事只有一个方式 |
[04:50] | Remain as calm as possible. | 尽量冷静 |
[04:55] | Bree! Get out here! | 布里 出来啊 |
[04:58] | Damn it! Why is nobody home? | 该死 怎么没人在家 |
[05:00] | – Lorna, Gwen… – Oh, thank God. | -朗拉 格温 -谢天谢地 |
[05:03] | Why, Karen. What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 凯伦 出什么事啦 |
[05:06] | Paul Young–he’s back. | 保罗·杨回来了 |
[05:08] | What? | 什么 |
[05:10] | You heard me. Now don’t just stand there. | 都听到了吧 别傻站在这儿 |
[05:12] | We gotta warn people. Come on. | 我们得提醒大家去 走吧 |
[05:16] | Bree, I’ve never seen you like this. | 布里 我从没见过你这个样子 |
[05:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[05:20] | I have something horrible to tell you, | 我要告诉你一件很可怕的事 |
[05:22] | And I don’t know how to say it. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[05:24] | Well, you better think of somethin’. | 最好别是什么事吧 |
[05:26] | You’re starting to freak me out. | 你现在的样子太吓人了 |
[05:28] | Remember that night | 还记得那天晚上 |
[05:29] | when Carlos’ mother was run over by a car? | 卡洛斯母亲被车撞倒吗 |
[05:34] | Well, I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[05:36] | You what? | 你什么 |
[05:38] | It was Andrew. | 是安德鲁 |
[05:43] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[05:45] | He was only 16. I was afraid he was gonna go to jail… | 他才16岁 我怕他会坐牢 |
[05:49] | so Rex and I just decided to cover it up. | 所以雷克斯和我就决定把事情瞒下来 |
[05:52] | Oh, this is–this is bad. This is really bad. | 真够糟的 太糟糕了 |
[05:56] | I need to go throw up a little. | 我要吐了 |
[05:59] | I am so sorry. And I realize I should’ve told you sooner. | 真抱歉 我应该早点告诉你 |
[06:03] | No! No, no, no, you shouldn’t have told me at all! | 不 不 不 你压根就不该告诉我 |
[06:05] | – What? – Now I have to tell Carlos, | -什么 -现在我得告诉卡洛斯 |
[06:08] | and he’s going to kill Andrew, | 接着他会去要安德鲁的命 |
[06:10] | and then he’s going to have to go to prison, | 结果他会落得进监狱 |
[06:11] | So thank you for sending my husband to prison, Bree. | 所以多亏了你 把我老公送进监狱 |
[06:13] | Nice work! | 干得不错啊 |
[06:14] | I just couldn’t live with the secret any longer, | 我再也不能瞒下去了 |
[06:16] | and when Orson found out, | 奥森知道的时候 |
[06:17] | he told me I was a horrible person. | 他说我这人真可怕 |
[06:19] | That’s why you told me? | 所以你才告诉我 |
[06:21] | Oh, please, we’re all horrible people! | 算了吧 我们都不是什么好鸟 |
[06:24] | You see this? It’s yours. | 看到这个没 这是你的 |
[06:25] | They delivered it here. I kept it. Horrible! | 邮差送到这儿来 我没还你 看我多可怕 |
[06:28] | Just so you know, Orson was so disgusted, | 你知道吗 奥森为此有多讨厌我 |
[06:30] | he’s divorcing me. | 他要跟我离婚 |
[06:31] | Normally, I’d give you a hug, | 正常情况下 我会抱抱你 |
[06:33] | but right now I sorta don’t give a crap! | 不过这会儿我真做不到 |
[06:35] | Again, very sorry. | 再说一遍 非常抱歉 |
[06:37] | God! How am I gonna tell Carlos? | 天哪 我怎么对卡洛斯说呢 |
[06:40] | He is gonna be so angry! | 他一定会大发雷霆 |
[06:42] | And he’ll probably find a way to blame me! | 没准还要迁怒于我 |
[06:51] | You’ll never guess who’s back! | 你绝对想不到是谁回来了 |
[06:56] | Mom, we don’t have any clean plates. | 妈妈 没有干净盘子了 |
[06:58] | Didn’t you run the dishwasher? | 你没洗碗么 |
[07:00] | We’re also out of milk. You gotta go to the store. | 牛奶也喝完了 你该去店里买了 |
[07:03] | And the dry cleaners while you’re at it. | 顺便去趟干洗店 |
[07:05] | Okay, everybody. Look at your hands. | 行了 各位 看看你们的双手 |
[07:08] | Come on. Mm-hmm. | 来吧 |
[07:10] | Anyone not holding a baby, you’re on your own. | 怀里没抱孩子的 就自力更生吧 |
[07:13] | You can wash and shop | 你们可以自己洗碗 自己去买东西 |
[07:14] | and clean for yourselves. | 自己送衣服干洗 |
[07:15] | My days of being the perfect mom are over. | 我当完美妈妈的日子到此为止了 |
[07:17] | When were those days, exactly? | 你什么时候当过完美妈妈 |
[07:19] | It’s my uterus that’s worn out, not my hearing. | 我的子宫虽然老了 我的听觉还没老呢 |
[07:22] | So you’re not gonna help with anything? | 这么说你不打算帮忙 |
[07:24] | ‘Cause this place is really starting to go to hell. | 这地方真没法待下去了 |
[07:25] | Baby number five. | 第5个婴儿 |
[07:27] | An entire basketball team has come out of me, | 我生了一整个篮球队出来 |
[07:30] | so I’m officially too exhausted to care. | 真是累得实在没力气带了 |
[07:35] | The good moms enjoy doing stuff for their families. | 好妈妈甘心情愿为家庭奉献 |
[07:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:40] | That’s your brother Preston. He’s about to be beaten. | 是你哥哥普雷斯顿 他正要挨揍 |
[07:43] | Yes, he is. Yes, he is. | 是的 该揍 是的 该揍 |
[07:45] | Mom, it’s Renee Perry. | 妈妈 雷尼·派瑞的电话 |
[07:50] | Who’s Renee Perry? | 谁是雷尼·派瑞 |
[07:51] | Oh, she’s your mom’s friend from college. | 你妈妈大学里的朋友 |
[07:52] | She’s married to Doug Perry, who plays for the Yankees. | 她嫁给了扬基队的道格·派瑞 |
[07:56] | – And she’s really rich. – How rich? | -变得可有钱了 -多有钱 |
[07:58] | Every few years, Renee flies mom to New York | 每隔几年 雷尼就请妈妈飞去纽约 |
[08:01] | for a big, fancy weekend. | 过个盛大的周末 |
[08:02] | And mom always comes back in a great mood. | 妈妈回来时心情好极了 |
[08:05] | So this might be perfect timing. | 看来她挑的这个时间点不错 |
[08:07] | Damn it to hell. She’s coming here. | 该死的 她要来这里 |
[08:09] | Wh-when? | 什么时候 |
[08:10] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[08:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:12] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[08:14] | but that is something we can talk about | 等我们先把家 |
[08:16] | when we turn this damn place into an actual home. | 收拾出个样子再说 |
[08:18] | Okay, people, move, move, move. Let’s go! | 现在 大家伙行动起来 行动起来 开始 |
[08:21] | Come on. Hey, you, too, Tom. | 起来 你也行动起来 汤姆 |
[08:23] | I’m holding the baby. | 我抱着孩子呢 |
[08:25] | Well, spray her with some glass cleaner | 在她身上喷点玻璃清洁剂 |
[08:28] | and rub her on the windows. | 然后用她擦玻璃 |
[08:29] | I don’t want Renee to know I live like this. | 我不想让雷尼知道我过的是这种日子 |
[08:31] | But, mom, if she’s your friend, | 不过 妈妈 她要真是你朋友的话 |
[08:32] | Won’t she like you no matter how you live? | 你过得怎么样又有什么关系 |
[08:34] | She’s not that kind of friend. | 她可不是那种朋友 |
[08:39] | You’re never gonna believe who’s back. | 你绝对想不到是谁回来了 |
[08:44] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[08:45] | Home sweet… | 到家了 可爱的 |
[08:47] | home. | 家 |
[08:49] | So… what do you think, buddy? | 你有什么想法吗 宝贝 |
[08:54] | This is where we’re gonna live? | 我们就住这吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:01] | So are we poor? | 我们变穷了吗 |
[09:04] | If you field this one, | 你搞定这个问题 |
[09:05] | I’ll tell him where babies come from. | 我就给他讲小孩是怎么来的 |
[09:10] | No, honey, we’re not poor. | 不 亲爱的 我们没有穷 |
[09:13] | We’re just… | 我们只是 |
[09:15] | lower middle class. | 底层中产阶级 |
[09:17] | Poor people wish they could live like this. | 穷人多希望自己能住在这里啊 |
[09:20] | They shouldn’t. | 他们不会的 |
[09:22] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[09:24] | I know this isn’t what we’re used to. | 我知道你不习惯 |
[09:26] | Buddy, we’re not gonna lie to you. | 不过我们不打算骗你 |
[09:28] | Money is a little tighter than before, | 现在经济是有点紧张 |
[09:31] | but that’s why we’re here– | 所以我们要搬到这里 |
[09:32] | so we can save up and get back to our house. | 好把钱存下来搬回自己的房子 |
[09:34] | And it’s not gonna take that long. | 要不了多久 |
[09:36] | Your daddy’s taking on extra jobs, | 你爸爸会加班干活 |
[09:37] | and I’m still teaching, and I’m gonna start selling | 我还在教书 而且我打算卖 |
[09:40] | that really cool jewelry I’ve been making. | 我做的那些漂亮首饰 |
[09:42] | Oh, God | 天哪 |
[09:46] | Sweetie, it’s gonna be okay. | 宝贝 一切都会好起来的 |
[09:49] | And as long as we’re together, we can survive this. | 只要我们在一起 一定能度过难关 |
[09:56] | – Hello? – Susan! | -你好 -苏珊 |
[09:57] | Hi, Mrs. Mccluskey. What’s up? | 你好 麦克卢斯基太太 有什么事吗 |
[09:59] | – You’ll never believe this. Paul Young is back. – What?! | -你一定不敢相信 保罗·杨回来了 -什么 |
[10:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:07] | Where do you think? He’s in the house you rented to him. | 你说呢 他在你租给他的房子里 |
[10:10] | I didn’t know. Lee just told me it was a guy. | 我不知道 李只告诉我是个男的租的 |
[10:13] | You didn’t even ask for his name? | 你连名字都不问问 |
[10:15] | He paid in advance, and he didn’t have pets. I didn’t care. | 他提前付了钱 也没养宠物 其他我就没管 |
[10:17] | How is Paul even out of jail? | 保罗怎么从监狱出来了呢 |
[10:19] | That maniac was serving a life sentence. | 他不是被判了终身监禁吗 |
[10:22] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好啊 |
[10:25] | If you’d like to come in for a while, | 你们要是愿意进来 |
[10:27] | I’ll tell you the story. | 我会告诉你们来龙去脉 |
[10:30] | Come on now. | 来吧 |
[10:32] | It’s a good one. | 故事很精彩呢 |
[10:36] | Felicia Tillman’s alive? | 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼还活着 |
[10:39] | Why are you so surprised? | 你们这么惊讶做什么 |
[10:40] | I said that over and over again in my trial. | 我在法庭上已经说了好多遍了 |
[10:43] | Oh, wait. That’s right. | 等等 对了 |
[10:45] | None of you could make it to the courthouse. | 你们谁也没去法庭 |
[10:48] | Look, paul– | 保罗 |
[10:49] | It’s okay. You were busy. I get it. | 没关系 你们都很忙 我知道 |
[10:52] | I told myself I’d explain how I was framed | 我一直在等你们来监狱看我 |
[10:55] | when you came to visit me in prison. Oh, wait. | 然后告诉你们我是如何被陷害的 等等 |
[10:59] | We’re so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[11:02] | In our defense, we thought you were a cold-blooded killer. | 解释一下 我们当时以为你是冷血杀手 |
[11:09] | What you endured over the last ten years– | 过去10年你是如何度过的 |
[11:12] | I can’t even imagine it. | 我想都不敢想 |
[11:14] | No, you can’t. | 是的 你无法想像 |
[11:18] | But the good news is, I’m back. | 但好消息是 我回来了 |
[11:22] | Yeah, about that, um, why did you wanna come back here? | 说到此事 为何你要回来 |
[11:26] | Well, why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:28] | I missed my friends. | 我想念朋友了 |
[11:33] | Innocent or not, that guy still gives me the creeps. | 管他是不是无辜的 我总觉得他不怀好意 |
[11:35] | I can’t believe paul young is back on Wisteria Lane. | 我无法想像保罗·杨回到紫藤郡了 |
[11:38] | And he’s using my shower. | 而且他在用我的浴室 |
[11:56] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[11:59] | You here for your 9 iron? Damn, I thought if I shaved, | 你来拿你的9号杆吗 我还以为我剃了胡子 |
[12:02] | You’d wouldn’t recognize me and I could keep it. | 你就认不出我 我能霸占你的杆了 |
[12:04] | Actually, I need to talk to you and your wife. | 其实 我有事找你们夫妇谈 |
[12:10] | Hey, Gaby! | 加布 |
[12:11] | In a minute! | 等一下 |
[12:13] | You look a little pale, buddy. Something wrong? | 你看起来很焦虑 兄弟 怎么了 |
[12:17] | I think we should wait for Gaby. | 我觉得还是等加布在场比较好 |
[12:19] | Jack, what’s going on here, man? | 杰克 出什么事了 兄弟 |
[12:21] | You’re making me nervous. | 你让我紧张了 |
[12:23] | Let’s just go inside, hmm? | 进去说 |
[12:27] | No! This is impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[12:29] | We still have the bracelet they put around juanita’s ankle | 胡安妮塔在出生时的识别腕带 |
[12:31] | In the hospital. | 我们还保留着 |
[12:32] | Theresa Pruitt was the nurse in charge of those bracelets, | 特丽莎·普鲁特是当时负责腕带的护士 |
[12:35] | And although the hospital did not know this at the time, | 尽管当时医院并不知道这个情况 |
[12:38] | She had a drinking problem. | 她以前常酗酒 |
[12:40] | And eight years later, you’re telling me this. | 已经8年了 你来告诉我这些 |
[12:42] | I’ve spent eight years loving someone else’s daughter! | 我花了8年的时间 深爱着别人的女儿 |
[12:45] | Again, I wanna stress that the hospital | 我想再次强调 |
[12:49] | only be latedly became– | 医院只是最近… |
[12:50] | Jack, I swear to god, if you go lawyer on me, | 杰克 我对天发誓 如果你去找律师辩护 |
[12:52] | I will put your head through a wall! | 我就把你的头拧下来 |
[13:01] | So where is our… | 那我们的… |
[13:05] | Biologi–god, I don’t even know what to call her. | 亲生的 天哪 我都不知道该怎么称呼 |
[13:08] | We haven’t been able to track the family down yet. | 我们还没有找到对方家庭 |
[13:11] | Then we’re not telling Gaby, | 那在你找到女孩儿之前 |
[13:13] | Not till you find this other girl. | 那我们不能告诉加布 |
[13:15] | Carlos, I have a legal responsibility here. | 卡洛斯 我有法律职责 |
[13:18] | She has to be told. | 她必须知情 |
[13:19] | Fine! I’ll do it. | 知道了 我来 |
[13:27] | but I don’t know how. | 但我不知如何启齿 |
[13:29] | This is going to destroy her. | 她会疯掉的 |
[13:44] | Nope. I was wrong. Preston, | 不 这样不行 普雷斯顿 |
[13:46] | switch back with Parker. | 和帕克对调一下位置 |
[13:47] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为何要这样 |
[13:48] | When renee pulls up to this house, | 当雷尼驾到时 |
[13:50] | She is gonna see the one thing I can show off– | 我必须让她看到 |
[13:53] | My beautiful, beautiful family. | 我的幸福美满的家庭 |
[13:57] | What is that, a pimple? Get in the back! | 你脸上是什么 粉刺 站后面去 |
[14:00] | Honey, don’t you think you’re getting a little carried away? | 宝贝 你不觉得你有点焦虑过头了吗 |
[14:03] | Tom, that woman lives in a penthouse. | 汤姆 那个女人住在豪华天台屋上 |
[14:06] | We had to give up meat so we could buy a laptop. | 我们必须不吃肉 才能买台笔记本 |
[14:08] | -Let me have this. -Is that her? | – 让我这么做吧 – 是她吗 |
[14:14] | Of course it is. | 当然是 |
[14:18] | Okay, everybody, smile for mom | 好了 各就各位 为了妈妈 |
[14:20] | And her strange and twisted friendship. | 和她偏执的友谊 大家笑一个吧 |
[14:32] | I’m back, Rudolfo. | 我回来了 鲁道夫 |
[14:33] | Please tell Signor Cipriani I always stay in that suite | 告诉西比奥尼先生 我在威尼斯期间 |
[14:36] | When I visit Venice, and if it’s not available, | 一直住那家酒店 要是订不到的话 |
[14:38] | I’ll be very unhappy. | 我会很生气 |
[14:40] | Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s someone more important | 容我挂断 我现在要和一个更重要的人 |
[14:43] | I need to speak with. | 说上几句 |
[14:47] | Hey, Jose. | 何塞 |
[14:48] | Thanks for holding. Look, I can’t do Thursday. | 让你久等了 瞧 周四我真的没空 |
[14:50] | So– | 所以… |
[14:52] | Jose, she’ll call you back. | 何塞 她一会儿打给你 |
[14:54] | Lynette, you haven’t changed. | 勒奈特 你一点都没变 |
[14:56] | Neither have you. | 彼此彼此 |
[14:58] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | Oh, no, please tell me you didn’t dum tom | 哦 不 别告诉我 |
[15:04] | for this handsome, young trophy husband. | 你为了这个年轻的帅哥 把汤姆甩了 |
[15:06] | It’s me, Renee. | 就是我 雷尼 |
[15:10] | I mean, I do work out, like, 3 times a week, | 我是指 我一周要出去健身三次 |
[15:12] | So maybe that’s what you’re– | 可能因此你就… |
[15:15] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | – Are these your kids? – Yeah. | -这是你的孩子们吗 -是的 |
[15:19] | Yes, and here | 这位 |
[15:20] | is our latest addition. | 是我们家的新成员 |
[15:24] | Oh, she’s precious. | 她可娇贵了 |
[15:28] | Look at you all, what a perfect little suburban picture. | 瞧你们一家 真是一幅幸福美满的城郊图画 |
[15:31] | Well, you know, I’ve been blessed. | 你知道的 上帝赐福于我 |
[15:35] | Very blessed. | 深深地 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry I gotta run, Renee, but I’m late for work. | 对不起 雷尼 我要走了 上班要迟到了 |
[15:41] | Work? And I thought you wore that sexy tie just for me. | 上班 我以为你是为我而系那个性感的领带 |
[15:45] | You like it? | 你喜欢这条 |
[15:46] | They–they say that bolder colors are coming back, | 他们说现在又开始流行粗线彩条了 |
[15:48] | So I thought I’d… Okay. | 所以我就… 好吧 |
[15:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:53] | bye. | 再见 |
[15:53] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:55] | Oh, I gotta say, Lynette, | 我不得不说 勒奈特 |
[15:57] | This place is adorable. | 这屋子太可爱了 |
[15:59] | It’s so… cozy and intimate and… | 让人感到安逸 亲密 而且 |
[16:03] | Pay attention, kids. | 孩子们 注意了 |
[16:04] | You’re learning a lot of new words for “small.” | 阿姨在教你们”小”这个词的新说法 |
[16:07] | Oh, that’s not what I meant. | 我可不是那个意思 |
[16:08] | I hate banging around my lonely old barn of a house. | 我讨厌我那栋空荡荡的大宅 |
[16:12] | Sometimes weeks go by without me | 经常几个星期 |
[16:14] | running into a servant. | 都碰不上我的仆人 |
[16:16] | I’m sure you see them on whipping day. | 鞭挞日你总会看见他们吧 |
[16:18] | Lynette, why so mean? | 勒奈特 别对我太苛刻了 |
[16:21] | I worked on these compliments all the way from the airport. | 机场过来的一路上 我都在想如何赞誉你们 |
[16:24] | Drive slower next time. | 下次开慢点 |
[16:25] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[16:26] | It’s all right. We’re just old friends reconnecting. | 没关系 故友重逢就是如此 |
[16:30] | And I’m being sincere. This is the way to go– | 我实话实说 生活就该如此 |
[16:33] | Stripped down to the bare essentials. | 能满足应有的需求即可 |
[16:35] | You know, more people should live like this. | 应该有更多的人像这样生活 |
[16:38] | Most peopledo live like this. | 很多人确实喜欢如此生活 |
[16:40] | When you’re flying in your private jet, | 当你乘坐在你的私人喷气机里 |
[16:43] | you look down and go, wow,they look like ants down there, | 你向地上俯视 哇 他们就像是蚂蚁 |
[16:46] | We’re the ants. | 我们就是蚂蚁 |
[16:48] | So you have a private jet? | 你有私人飞机 |
[16:50] | Well, it’s not just ours. We share it with the team. | 其实并不是我们的 我们和其他人共有 |
[16:53] | Wait. So you get to hang out with the yankees? | 等等 你经常和扬基队员一起出去玩吗 |
[16:55] | – That’s awesome. – How is Doug, by the way? | -那太棒了 -顺便问句 道格还好吗 |
[16:57] | Oh, he’s fine, but all that stuff– | 他还不错 就那么回事 |
[17:00] | The team, the jet, the money, | 不停工作 飞来飞去 赚钱 |
[17:03] | it’s like a fantasy world. | 生活如此虚幻 |
[17:04] | This is what I yearn for. This is real. | 这才是我渴望的生活 是真实存在的 |
[17:07] | This is…sticky. | 这儿 有点粘乎乎的 |
[17:12] | So you’re staying in a really fancy hotel? | 你住的酒店一定很棒吧 |
[17:15] | Well, I came straight from the airport, | 其实我从机场直接过来的 |
[17:17] | So I haven’t booked a hotel yet. | 还没有预定酒店 |
[17:19] | Oh, why don’t you stay with us? | 为什么不和我们一起住 |
[17:21] | Oh, I’m sure Renee wouldn’t want– | 我肯定雷尼一定不想 |
[17:22] | I would love to | 我乐意至极 |
[17:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:26] | ’cause, you know, five kids, it gets stickier. | 这儿有5个孩子 而且越来越粘 |
[17:30] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[17:31] | It’d be fun. | 一定很好玩 |
[17:32] | I’ve got a lot of catching up to do with my old, old friend. | 我和我的老朋友 有说不完的话 |
[17:37] | By the way, I have a doctor who can get rid | 对了 我认识一个医生能去除 |
[17:40] | Of one of those “olds.” | 所有这些”变老”的痕迹 |
[17:41] | All right. Well, I guess I can set you up | 好的 我想你可以睡 |
[17:44] | on the sleeper sofa. | 沙发床 |
[17:46] | Sleeper sofa? Ooh. Look at me. | 沙发床 看 |
[17:49] | I’m one of the ants. | 我也是小蚂蚁了 |
[17:54] | Hi. You own the building, right? | 你是房东是吗 |
[17:57] | I’m Susan Delfino. | 我是苏珊·德尔菲诺 |
[17:58] | My husband Mike and I are in 1B. | 我丈夫麦克和我住在1B |
[18:00] | Jiggle the handle. The toilet’s fine. | 轻轻摇把手 马桶是好的 |
[18:02] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不是的 |
[18:03] | I’m just dropping off the security deposit. | 我过来把保证金交给你 |
[18:05] | Sorry it’s late. We’ve been having some money problems. | 抱歉晚了点 我们最近财务上有点问题 |
[18:09] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[18:13] | Well, I’m Maxine. | 我叫玛克西恩 |
[18:16] | Come on in. I’ll make you some tea. | 进来吧 我给你倒杯茶 |
[18:18] | – Thanks. – Come on. | -谢谢 -来吧 |
[18:20] | That is such a shame about Mike’s business. | 关于麦克的工作真是太遗憾了 |
[18:23] | And here you are, with no skills, | 而你呢 又没什么技能 |
[18:26] | – trying to make ends meet. – Mm. Oh, I have skills. | -努力使收支平衡 -我有技能啊 |
[18:29] | I make my own jewelry. I made this. | 我自己做首饰 这就是我做的 |
[18:32] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[18:34] | I really can’t. | 还真是不能 |
[18:37] | You know, I remember when my husband Sidney passed away. | 还记得我老公西德内去世的时候 |
[18:40] | His illness took every dime we had. | 他的病把我们所有钱都耗光了 |
[18:42] | And I didn’t know what I was gonna do. | 我当时不知所措 |
[18:44] | Well, it looks like you did okay. | 看来你干得还不错啊 |
[18:46] | I mean, you own the building. | 你现在拥有这栋楼 |
[18:48] | Yeah, well, that’s because I stopped pouting. | 那是因为我不再怨天尤人 |
[18:51] | I got off my tuchis, and I started my own business. | 振作了起来 开始自己做生意 |
[18:55] | And now I’m able to help other struggling women. | 而现在我有能力帮助还在挣扎的女人 |
[18:58] | You know, they set their own hours. | 她们自己安排工作时间 |
[19:00] | They work from their own homes. | 在自己家工作 |
[19:02] | And oh, yoy, yoy, the money. | 收入可观 |
[19:06] | That sounds like a dream job. | 听起来让人梦寐以求 |
[19:08] | I’ll bet you’d be real good at it. | 我敢说你肯定会干得很好 |
[19:11] | Let me show you. | 我带你看 |
[19:13] | Are there phones involved? | 是跟电话有关的工作吗 |
[19:14] | I’ve been told I have an excellent phone voice. | 别人说我在电话里声音很好听 |
[19:16] | Uh, “Hello. Can I interest you in a…” | 你好 我能给你介绍一下 |
[19:22] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[19:29] | It’s my web site! | 是我的网站 |
[19:31] | Va-va-va-broom.com. | 哇哇扫帚网 |
[19:33] | I got a 10-unit mac pro server farm | 我有个10单位的苹果高级数据中心 |
[19:36] | and a 1.5-meg T1 line. | 和1.5兆的T1线路网 |
[19:40] | You run a porn site? | 你在经营色情网站 |
[19:42] | You’re trying to lure me into pornography? | 你想引诱我参与色情行业 |
[19:45] | Oh, my god! Did you slip something into my tea? | 我的天 你是不是还往我的茶里放什么了 |
[19:47] | Honey, relax. | 亲爱的 放松 |
[19:49] | This is strictly P.G.– | 这是绝对是普通级的 |
[19:51] | Women doing housework in lingerie, | 女人穿着内衣做家事 |
[19:54] | no nudity, no sex. | 不裸体 不上床 |
[19:56] | So? | 那么 |
[19:57] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[19:59] | What do I say? | 我觉得怎样 |
[20:01] | I say… shame! | 我觉得 可耻 |
[20:03] | Shame on you! | 你真可耻 |
[20:05] | These are nice, respectable girls | 这些都是善良有自尊的女孩 |
[20:07] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[20:10] | Deirdre’s going to night school to become a nurse, | 德琪正在上夜校 打算做护士 |
[20:13] | And Martha’s trying to start over after a divorce. | 玛莎离完婚正打算重新开始 |
[20:17] | Don’t they worry about people they know seeing them? | 她们都不担心熟人会看见吗 |
[20:20] | Most of our clients are overseas– | 我们大多数客户都来自海外 |
[20:22] | You know, europe, asia. | 欧洲的 亚洲的 |
[20:23] | So if you go to Kuala Lumpur, wear a hat. | 你以后要去吉隆坡 带个帽子就行了 |
[20:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:29] | You said you had money problems. | 你说你有财务困难的 |
[20:33] | Here’s what Martha makes in a week. | 这是玛莎一个礼拜的薪水 |
[20:44] | Unto Martha for selling her dignity | 祝愿玛莎 能把她的尊严 |
[20:46] | to the highest bidder. | 卖给出价最高的买主吧 |
[20:49] | I promise, you won’t do anything | 我保证不会让你干出格的事情 |
[20:50] | I wouldn’t let my own daughter do! | 我女儿也在里面的 |
[20:54] | Look for yourself! She’s on camera three! | 你自己看 三号就是她 |
[21:09] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[21:11] | Just some family photos. | 家庭相册 |
[21:13] | That’s you, the day you were born. | 这就是你出生那天的照片 |
[21:18] | Daddy? who’s that? | 爸爸 那是谁 |
[21:22] | That’s your grandma. | 那是你奶奶 |
[21:25] | I wish I had met her. | 真希望我见过她 |
[21:27] | You would’ve loved her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[21:31] | Do you think about her a lot? | 你是不是经常想她 |
[21:33] | Every day. | 每天都想 |
[21:35] | She was the light of my life, | 她曾经是我生命里的光亮 |
[21:38] | And that’s why we named you after her, | 所以我们用她的名字给你命名 |
[21:40] | Because I could not imagine a world | 因为我无法想象一个 |
[21:41] | without a Juanita Solis in it. | 没有胡安妮塔·索利斯的世界 |
[21:50] | Do you want me to tuck her in? | 你想我把她送上床睡觉吗 |
[21:52] | No, I’ll do it. Come on. | 不 我来吧 过来 |
[22:02] | Amy and I want to go to the mall tomorrow. | 爱米和我打算明天去购物中心 |
[22:05] | Oh, sorry, hon. I have plans. | 抱歉亲爱的 我已经有计划了 |
[22:07] | I could ride my bike. | 我可以骑自行车 |
[22:08] | By yourself? I don’t think so. | 你自己去 我可不许 |
[22:11] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[22:13] | You’re too young. That’s why not. | 你还太小 所以不行 |
[22:15] | You’re mean. | 你真讨厌 |
[22:17] | Well, sometimes I have to be mean | 有时候我必须讨厌 |
[22:18] | ’cause it’s my job to protect you. | 因为我的任务就是要保护你 |
[22:21] | What if you got hit by a bus? | 万一你被公交车撞了怎么办 |
[22:23] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[22:24] | Well, I can’t take that chance. | 我可不能冒这个险 |
[22:27] | You are my whole world. | 你对我来说就是全世界 |
[22:30] | If something happened to you, it would ruin my life. | 你如果发生了什么事 会毁了我的生活 |
[22:34] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[22:52] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一批了 |
[22:54] | I’ll put these books in the car. | 我去把这些书放车里 |
[22:56] | Pleasure meeting you, Bree. | 见到你很高兴 布里 |
[22:58] | Nice of your physical therapist to help with the move. | 你的复健理疗师来帮着搬家真好 |
[23:04] | So are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:09] | Let’s see. Uh, I’m getting a divorce. | 想想看 我要离婚了 |
[23:11] | I lost my business, and I’m sitting here | 生意也没了 我在这坐着 |
[23:13] | trying to remember why I quit drinking. | 试图回忆起当初为什么要戒酒 |
[23:17] | I’ve had better mondays. | 那些日子多美好啊 |
[23:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:21] | Don’t be. | 没必要 |
[23:24] | It’s for the best. | 这是最好的选择 |
[23:28] | We haven’t been happy for a long time. | 我们很长一段时间都过得不开心 |
[23:33] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[23:36] | A project. | 一个计划 |
[23:38] | No. That’s what I always do– | 不 我一直就那样 |
[23:41] | Distract myself with meaningless busywork | 用毫无意义的忙碌 |
[23:43] | as a way of avoiding my… emotions. | 来掩盖我的 情绪 |
[23:52] | I think I need to sit quietly | 我想我应该安静地坐着 |
[23:53] | and think about what I’m gonna do with my life. | 想想我的生活应该怎么办 |
[23:58] | Well, whatever you do… | 无论你做什么 |
[24:01] | I know it’ll be spectacular. | 我知道都会很出色的 |
[24:15] | Good-bye, Bree. | 再见 布里 |
[25:52] | Hi, bree. | 嗨 布里 |
[25:54] | I’ve been thinking about our conversation last night. | 我昨晚一直在思考我们的谈话 |
[25:56] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我想知道你怎么样了 |
[25:59] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[26:00] | In fact, I took your advice. | 实际上 我听了你的建议 |
[26:03] | I found myself a project. | 我给自己定了个计划 |
[26:16] | I’m surprised you agreed to see me. | 我很惊讶你同意我 |
[26:18] | I wanted to spit in your face. | 我想朝你脸上吐口水 |
[26:20] | I didn’t realize there’d be glass. | 我没想到这会有玻璃 |
[26:22] | That’s right. You’re not used to prison. | 说得对 你还不习惯监狱 |
[26:24] | Give yourself time. | 多给自己点时间 |
[26:25] | What is it now– two to five years? | 判了几年呢 两到五年 |
[26:27] | 18 months with good behavior. | 18个月表现良好就行 |
[26:29] | You’re giving me a lot of reasons | 你给了我很多理由 |
[26:31] | to be extremely well behaved. | 去好好表现 |
[26:33] | Maybe I can give you a few pointers on prison life. | 说不定我可以对你的监狱生活给点建议 |
[26:36] | I’ve become a bit of an expert thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我可算得上是专家了 |
[26:38] | Hey, here’s one. | 有一条 |
[26:39] | It never hurts to tip the guard does your cavity search. | 对给你检查肛门的警卫可以适当给点小费 |
[26:43] | Listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 听我说 你这个杂种 |
[26:46] | I don’t care what I have to do. | 无论我要付出什么代价 |
[26:48] | I will see you behind bars again, or dead… | 我都要看着你重新坐牢 或看着你死掉 |
[26:54] | Whichever is easier. | 怎么简单怎么来 |
[26:58] | Here’s another pointer. | 另一条建议 |
[26:59] | They always record the conversations, | 这些谈话会录下来 |
[27:01] | So be careful about threatening the man you framed. | 所以威胁你陷害过的人时 得小心点 |
[27:04] | You murdered my sister. | 你杀害了我姐姐 |
[27:07] | That’s a crazy, groundless accusation. | 这完全是莫须有的指控 |
[27:11] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[27:12] | I have things to do like shopping | 我还有事要做 比如购物 |
[27:14] | and walking around in the open air | 还有去外边走走 |
[27:15] | without a care in the world. | 没人管我 |
[27:17] | You know you did it. | 你很清楚是你干的 |
[27:23] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[27:30] | Wow, they’re all so… big. | 它们都好 大啊 |
[27:32] | Exactly. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[27:34] | – You’re welcome? – Oh, I knew you guys would get it, | -不客气 -我就知道你们会喜欢的 |
[27:37] | Unlike those idiots that walked | 不像公园里从我摊位旁 |
[27:38] | by my card table in the park. | 径直走过的傻瓜 |
[27:39] | It’s not jewelry. | 这可不是首饰 |
[27:41] | It’s wearable art. | 这是可供佩带的艺术品 |
[27:42] | So… who wants to try these earrings? | 那么 谁愿意试戴一下耳环 |
[27:46] | Oh, uh, I’m not sure that my delicate ears | 我不敢确定我纤细的双耳 |
[27:49] | Can support something so large. | 能够承受得了如此巨大的饰物 |
[27:53] | How about Gaby? | 让加布试试如何 |
[27:54] | She has big, strong, latino ears. | 她有一组肥大有力的拉丁耳垂 |
[28:00] | Lynette, where is this friend of yours? | 勒奈特 你的朋友在哪里 |
[28:02] | We’re all dying to meet her. | 我们都急切地想见她 |
[28:04] | Come on. | 给点面子嘛 |
[28:05] | I need a volunteer. Lynette? | 我需要一名试戴者 勒奈特 |
[28:07] | Yes! Yes! | 当然 当然 |
[28:13] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[28:14] | About as good as it looks, I’m guessing. I’ll take ’em. | 我猜肯定很不错 我买下了 |
[28:17] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[28:19] | What are you guys getting? | 你们俩又准备买什么呢 |
[28:23] | I’m gonna buy this… for Bree | 我买下这个 送给布里 |
[28:25] | And her strong, protestant neck. | 这个很适合她那强壮而清高的脖子 |
[28:31] | Oh, you guys are the best. | 你们对我最好了 |
[28:32] | Oh, hey, here she is. | 哦 她来了 |
[28:34] | Okay, Susan, Bree, Gaby, | 我来介绍 苏珊 布里 加布 |
[28:37] | This is my old college roommate, Renee. | 这位是我大学室友 雷尼 |
[28:39] | Hi. It is so nice to finally meet you. | 你好 真高兴我们终于见面了 |
[28:41] | Lynette has talked so much about her friend frollege. | 勒奈特讲过好多她大学同学的事情呢 |
[28:44] | Oh, yes, you know how in school | 是吗 你们知道在学校里 |
[28:46] | the pretty girls always hang out together? | 漂亮的女孩子们经常一齐外出 |
[28:48] | Well, I refused to go along with that. | 我总不喜欢那样做 |
[28:53] | Renee comes off a little stuck up | 雷尼表现得比较孤傲 |
[28:54] | When you first meet her, which is a real time-saver. | 她初次见面时 总觉得这人像个省时器 |
[28:57] | Sit down! | 请坐 |
[29:00] | So, Renee, you have to tell us. | 雷尼 你来给我们讲讲 |
[29:02] | What was Lynette like in college? | 大学时期的勒奈特是什么样子的 |
[29:04] | Uh, absolutely fearless. | 无所畏惧 |
[29:06] | She just kept wearing those parachute pants, | 她身着那种降落伞裤 |
[29:08] | lesbian rumors be damned. | 经常被人误传为百合女 |
[29:11] | Yes, Renee was always the one with the fashion sense. | 而雷尼通常被大家认为极具时尚感 |
[29:14] | Before I met her, | 认识她之前 |
[29:15] | I’d never even heard of Gucci or Prada… | 我都没听说过古琦和普拉达 [奢侈品牌] |
[29:17] | Or Chlamydia. | 还有衣原体[整容术用语] |
[29:19] | Wow, you guys play rough. | 哇 你们俩掐架火力十足啊 |
[29:21] | No, it’s just what we do. It’s fun. | 没有 我们一直就是这样 玩笑而已 |
[29:26] | I tease her about being all botulism from the nose up… | 我嘲笑她像是因肉毒梭菌中毒隆起的鼻子 |
[29:29] | And I tease her about being all cottage cheese | 我就讥讽她茅屋芝士般的[脱脂芝士] |
[29:31] | from the waist down. | 下半身 |
[29:34] | So, Renee, we hear that you’re married to Doug Perry? | 雷尼 我们听说你嫁给道格·派瑞了 |
[29:38] | The baseball player? | 那位棒球队员 |
[29:40] | No surprise there. | 这没什么大惊小怪的 |
[29:41] | In our sorority, | 在女生联谊会里 |
[29:41] | Renee was voted most likely to marry well. | 雷尼就被认为最有希望嫁个好丈夫 |
[29:44] | And Lynette was voted most likely | 而勒奈特则被一致看好最可能 |
[29:46] | to succeed. | 事业腾达的 |
[29:50] | So, Bree, I hear you’re an amazing cook. | 布里 我听说你是一位杰出的厨师 |
[29:53] | Hang on a second. what was that? | 喂 等等 你刚刚说什么呢 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[29:57] | That… “aw.” | 那个 叹气声 |
[29:59] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:00] | I just didn’t wanna… make you feel bad. | 我只是不想让你尴尬 |
[30:03] | About what? | 什么 |
[30:05] | Well, it– it’s just that, uh, | 只是 |
[30:07] | I think our college friends would be surprised | 我猜想我们大学同学估计会对 |
[30:09] | to see how you ended up. | 你现在的处境瞠目结舌 |
[30:16] | Oh, I thought they were still playing. | 我猜她们俩还在开玩笑取乐呢 |
[30:18] | You know, Renee, | 你要知道 雷尼 |
[30:20] | I have had a career and raised a family. | 我有过一份事业 并供养一大家子人 |
[30:22] | And that’s great. | 这很了不起 |
[30:23] | It’s just that we had such high hopes for you. | 只是我们曾经都对你抱有很高的期望 |
[30:26] | Not like you, spending the last 15 years | 不像你 花费15年的青春 |
[30:30] | sponging off a rich guy. | 傍上一个有钱的老公 |
[30:31] | Hey, let’s stop before somebody gets hurt. | 喂 都别说了 话越说越伤人了 |
[30:32] | Whatever I got, I got on my own. | 我自己动手丰衣足食 |
[30:34] | And what have you got? | 看看你自己动手得到了什么 |
[30:35] | A blouse from the “I’ve stopped trying” collection | 一件”心灰意冷”系列的衬衣 |
[30:37] | And a pair of earrings your kid made at camp? | 和一对孩子在营队手工劳动中做的耳环 |
[30:41] | And… somebody got hurt. | 这话真伤到人了 |
[30:43] | That’s great. easy shots. You got more money than me. | 是呀 一言以蔽之 你比我有钱 |
[30:46] | Oh, it’s not about the money. | 这不关钱的事 |
[30:48] | The Lynette I knew never would have settled for this. | 我所认识的勒奈特绝不会满足于现状 |
[30:50] | You were adventurous. | 你以前一向敢作敢为 |
[30:52] | You backpacked through Croatia. | 你曾经只身前往克罗地亚远足 |
[30:54] | You jumped onstage at a Springsteen concert. | 你曾经跳上史普林斯汀音乐会的舞台 |
[30:59] | It’s just hard for me to reconcile | 我实在很难 |
[31:00] | This suburban housewife with the girl… | 把现在这个住在郊外的女孩 |
[31:02] | who had a threesome with two of the guys | 与那个曾经跟橄榄球队的2名球员玩3P的女孩 |
[31:03] | from the rugby team. | 联系在一起 |
[31:19] | Why would she do this? | 她怎么要这样做 |
[31:21] | Why would she jump in a private jet | 为什么她要跳上她的私人飞机 |
[31:22] | and fly all the way across the country | 一路横跨美国 |
[31:24] | just to dump on my life? | 只为了对我的生活吹毛求疵吗 |
[31:26] | Two guys, huh? | 跟2个人 |
[31:28] | We’re not talking about that anymore. | 我不想说那个 |
[31:30] | I mean, isn’t her life perfect enough? | 我是说 她的生活难道还不够完美吗 |
[31:32] | Does she really need to score bonus points | 难道她真的有必要要通过贬低我 |
[31:34] | by taking me down? | 来抬高她自己吗 |
[31:36] | So was it one rugby guy and then the other, | 是先跟一个橄榄球队员 然后再跟一个 |
[31:38] | Or just sort of a-a scrum? | 还是同时不分先后 |
[31:40] | Oh, drop it, Tom. | 别再说那个了 汤姆 |
[31:42] | You know, I have shielded you | 我曾经隐瞒过你 |
[31:43] | from some of the wilder things that I’ve done, | 一些我以前经历的狂野的遭遇 |
[31:45] | Like that time at the amusement park– | 就好比上次在游乐园 |
[31:47] | Little story I like to call “‘d’ cups on the teacups.” | 那个被我称为D杯茶杯的故事 |
[31:54] | Okay, I’m dropping it now. | 好吧 我不说了 |
[31:55] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[31:56] | Why are you getting so upset? | 那你为什么还这么郁闷 |
[31:58] | I mean, I thought you and Renee loved to zing each other. | 我觉得你和雷尼都喜欢攻击对方 |
[32:01] | Those weren’t zings. | 那不是攻击 |
[32:03] | When she made that… “aw,” | 当她叹那口气时 |
[32:06] | She meant it. I mean, what the hell was that? | 她是故意的 到底是什么意思啊 |
[32:08] | She doesn’t get to be disappointed in my life. | 她不会因我的生活而感到失望的 |
[32:11] | Well, maybe you should tell her how you feel. | 也许你应该告诉她你的真实想法 |
[32:14] | Yeah. You’re right. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 对极了 |
[32:16] | In fact, I am going to tell her a lot more than that. | 事实上 我正打算跟她好好聊聊 |
[32:20] | Good for you. But when you get back, | 好样的 但是等你回来后 |
[32:22] | I’d like to revisit a certain request I made | 我想再重演一遍 |
[32:24] | on my 40th birthday, which, | 我四十岁生日时的愿望 |
[32:26] | in light of recent revelations, | 而且是最近改良版 |
[32:27] | Seems a lot more… | 似乎有点过分哦 |
[32:31] | Okay. | 那算了吧 |
[32:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:39] | Yellow pages. | 黄页 |
[32:41] | Hotel is under “h.” | 旅店在H页下 |
[32:44] | Yeah, I had a feeling I hit a nerve this afternoon. | 我知道 我下午好像弄得很不愉快 |
[32:48] | If you find my life that pathetic, | 如果你觉得我的生活很糟糕 |
[32:50] | I’m going to spare you the agony of observing it. | 我可以免去你观摩的痛苦 |
[32:53] | And by the way, taxi is under “t.” | 对了 出租车在T页下 |
[32:58] | Lynette, I don’t think your life is pathetic. | 勒奈特 我没觉得你的生活很窘迫 |
[33:02] | Maybe not, but you clearly think | 也许不是吧 但你明确表明 |
[33:04] | yours is a whole lot better. | 你的生活更优越些 |
[33:06] | So if you need me to say it, | 所以如果你就是想听我亲口认输 |
[33:09] | I’ll say it. you win. | 我就说给你听 你赢了 |
[33:11] | You got the fabulous clothes, the penthouse apartment, | 你拥有华丽的服装 豪华的公寓 |
[33:14] | and the rich husband. | 还有富裕的丈夫 |
[33:15] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[33:18] | Doug is leaving me. | 道格要离开我了 |
[33:23] | I found out he was cheating… | 我发现他出轨了 |
[33:26] | With his agent’s assistant. | 他和他的经纪助理 |
[33:30] | I confronted him, told him it was her or me, | 我当面要他做出选择 |
[33:32] | and he chose her. | 他选择了她 |
[33:37] | I threw some things in a bag and took off. | 然后我随意往包里塞了点东西就离开了 |
[33:39] | I didn’t have a plan. | 我之前没有做计划 |
[33:40] | I just needed to get out of there, | 我只是想离开那里 |
[33:41] | And I couldn’t think of anywhere else to go. | 我不知道去哪里 |
[33:48] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 那你为什么没有告诉我 |
[33:51] | Lynette, my life is about to fall apart. | 勒奈特 我的人生就这样垮了 |
[33:54] | I haven’t even admitted it to myself yet. | 我连自己都没有做好思想准备 |
[33:58] | How could I tell you? | 又如何告诉你呢 |
[34:00] | Well, of course you can stay here as long as you want. | 既然这样 你在这愿意住多久就住多久 |
[34:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[34:09] | And to show my appreciation, | 为了表达我的感激 |
[34:10] | I would like to pay for your first face-lift. | 我愿意花钱请你做一次整容 |
[34:15] | That is so generous. | 你可真大方 |
[34:18] | Although now you’ve had nine, | 虽然说 你已经整过9次了 |
[34:20] | you probably get the next one free. | 第10次很有可能是免费的 |
[34:27] | Hey, Carlos. what can I– | 嗨 卡洛斯 我能帮你什么吗 |
[34:29] | I’ll make this quick. I’m gonna give you two options. | 我长话短说 我给你两个选择 |
[34:32] | Option one– I sue this hospital for– | 一 我对这家医院提起上诉 |
[34:34] | I don’t know– | 要求你们赔偿我 大概 |
[34:36] | $10 million, $20 million, | 1000万 2000万 |
[34:37] | And I think I’ll get it. that would bankrupt us. | 我想那样的话 我们就要破产了 |
[34:40] | Then you’re probably gonna wanna go for option two. | 那你可能会选择二 |
[34:42] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[34:43] | You make this whole thing go away– | 你来中止这一切 |
[34:45] | Shred the documents, | 销毁文件 |
[34:46] | call off the search for the other family, | 停止寻找对方家庭 |
[34:47] | And never, ever let Gaby find out about this. | 永远 永远不要让加布得知这件事 |
[34:51] | Carlos, we’ve sent out letters, | 卡洛斯 信我们都发出去了 |
[34:54] | hired investigators. | 还雇了侦探去调查 |
[34:56] | I don’t know if this process can be stopped. | 我不知道这能否停得下来 |
[34:58] | – Try. – And even if it could, | -试试看 -就算能停 |
[35:01] | This is a hell of a thing you’re taking , | 你也得守着这个天大的秘密 |
[35:04] | keeping this secret by yourself. | 永远深藏在心里 |
[35:07] | What’s my choice? | 我别无选择 |
[35:09] | If gaby knew the truth, it would kill her. | 如果加布知道了真相 她会伤心死的 |
[35:13] | No. I can’t tell her. | 不 我不能告诉她 |
[35:17] | – I can’t tell him. – Are you sure? | -我不能告诉他 -你确定吗 |
[35:21] | Doesn’t he deserve to know | 他难道不该知道 |
[35:22] | what Andrew did to his mother? | 安德鲁对他母亲做了什么吗 |
[35:24] | You have to understand– | 你要理解 |
[35:26] | Carlos is so happy right now. | 卡洛斯现在过得很幸福 |
[35:29] | Our marriage is the best it’s ever been. | 我们的婚姻 前所未有的美满 |
[35:32] | He loves his job. | 他热爱自己的工作 |
[35:33] | The girls are turning out so beautifully. | 女儿们也越长越漂亮了 |
[35:38] | Except for this one easily ignorable blip… | 除了这个可以轻松略过的小污点 |
[35:44] | Our life is perfect. | 我们的生活完美极了 |
[35:48] | And I won’t let anything change that. | 我不想让任何事毁了它 |
[35:55] | Pork chops for dinner. | 晚餐吃猪排 |
[35:56] | I know it was a bit of a splurge, | 我知道这有点奢侈 |
[35:58] | but I made up for it– 1-ply toilet paper. | 作为弥补 以后用单层厕纸[廉价厕纸] |
[36:03] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:04] | The bank turned down my loan application. | 银行拒绝了我的借款申请 |
[36:07] | Without that money, I can’t hire any help. | 没有那些钱 我就没钱雇一个帮手 |
[36:09] | And without help, | 没人帮我 |
[36:10] | it’s just gonna be one dinky job after another. | 我们就只能靠零散工作维持生活 |
[36:14] | We’ll never get outta here like that. | 这样下去 我们永远也搬不回去 |
[36:19] | Okay. Well, we’ll scrimp and save. | 那我们就多节衣缩食吧 |
[36:24] | I won’t buy pork chops anymore. I’m gonna return these. | 我不买猪排吃了 我把这些退回去 |
[36:29] | I’m thinking about taking a job in Alaska. | 我打算接一份阿拉斯加的工作 |
[36:31] | What? | 什么 |
[36:32] | A buddy told me about it– six months on an oil rig. | 一个哥们告诉我的 去石油钻井工作6个月 |
[36:35] | One year at the most. | 最多一年 |
[36:38] | I could make triple what I can earn here. | 我可以比现在挣得多3倍 |
[36:40] | You can probably back in the house before I’m even done. | 我还没回来 你就很有可能搬回原来的家了 |
[36:42] | Mike, that is really dangerous work. | 麦克 这是份非常危险的工作 |
[36:46] | M.J. Needs you here. I need you here. | M.J.需要你在这儿 我也需要你在身边 |
[36:49] | No, there’s gotta be another way. | 不要 还会有别的法子的 |
[36:50] | You think I wanna go? | 你以为我想离开吗 |
[36:52] | We don’t have any good options here. | 我们没有更好的选择了 |
[36:58] | Give me a month before you make a decision. | 在你做决定前 给我一个月的时间 |
[37:01] | I’ve just got a feeling that this jewelry thing of mine | 我有预感 我设计的首饰 |
[37:04] | could start pulling in some serious money. | 会开始带来惊人收益的 |
[37:07] | Sweetheart, you’re talented, | 宝贝 你是很有天分 |
[37:08] | but “Serious money”? | 但”惊人收益”不是闹着玩的 |
[37:11] | You’d be surprised what some people are willing to pay for. | 你会惊讶于 人们愿意为此付出的金额的 |
[37:20] | No nudity, no sex, and no one can ever know. | 不裸体 不上床 不准任何人知道 |
[37:24] | I am so glad I can help. | 我很高兴能帮得上忙 |
[37:36] | So what did you remove this with–a puma? | 你是怎么把这些撕下来的 用天线吗 |
[37:39] | I was anxious to get rid of it. | 我就是很想撕下来换过 |
[37:42] | My soon-to-be ex-husband | 这里的大部分装潢 |
[37:43] | picked out most of the decor, | 是我的准前夫布置的 |
[37:45] | And I realized I needed a fresh start. | 我意识到 我需要一个新的开始 |
[37:48] | You know, wallpaper’s nice, but it’s a little… | 贴墙纸是不错 就是有点… |
[37:51] | Well, it’s your house, not mine. | 当然了 这里是您家 不关我事 |
[37:53] | No, Keith, please. | 不 金斯 拜托 |
[37:54] | I hired you. I wanna hear your ideas. | 我雇你来就是想听听你的意见 |
[37:56] | I would suggest that you paint this room | 我建议你给这件房刷漆 |
[37:58] | Something, you know, bold. | 用些大胆的颜色 |
[38:02] | Oh, I like the sound of that. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[38:04] | Perhaps a nice, deep beige. | 或许刷一个漂亮的深黄色 |
[38:07] | Or… bolder. | 或者再大胆一点 |
[38:10] | I mean, with the size of this room and the light, | 鉴于这个房间的大小和灯光效果 |
[38:11] | You could go… | 你可以考虑… |
[38:14] | Scarlet red. | 紫红色 |
[38:16] | Please don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误解我的意思 |
[38:17] | But I’m going to be serving dinner in this room, | 但我要在这房间里招待晚宴的 |
[38:20] | Not sailors. | 而非船员水手 |
[38:25] | Could you excuse me for a moment? I’ll be right back. | 你能稍等一会儿吗 我马上回来 |
[38:34] | Here you go– | 给你 |
[38:36] | The final division of assets. | 最终版的财产分割 |
[38:38] | Just need a jill hancock from you, | 只想问你要吉尔·汉考克的那幅作品[著名摄影师] |
[38:40] | and we’re all set. | 我们就两清了 |
[38:44] | Uh, before I forget, | 我差点忘了 |
[38:45] | Andrew’s having a dinner party on the 10th, | 安德鲁10号要办一场晚宴 |
[38:47] | And he’d love for you to come. | 他希望你能来参加 |
[38:49] | Even though we’re separating, | 就算我们分居了 |
[38:51] | we both want you to feel that you’re still part of the family. | 我们都想让你觉得 你还是家里的一份子 |
[38:55] | I’m touched. Thank you, Bree. | 我很感动 谢谢你 布里 |
[38:58] | Orson, don’t we have plans? | 奥森 我们不是还有事吗 |
[39:00] | The wine tasting? | 去品酒 |
[39:07] | Why don’t you wait for me in the van? | 你何不在车里等我呢 |
[39:13] | As you may have gleaned, | 你可能察觉到了 |
[39:16] | My relationship with Judy has… evolved. | 我和朱迪的关系 有进一步的发展 |
[39:21] | Was it evolving while you and I were still together? | 你跟我还在一起的时候 就发生了 |
[39:23] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[39:25] | Apparently, she had feelings for me, | 显然 她一直对我有好感 |
[39:28] | But she waited a respectable amount of time | 在对我表白之前 |
[39:30] | Before expressing them. | 她已经忍耐了很久了 |
[39:31] | It’s been a week. | 这才不过一个礼拜 |
[39:33] | You know the expression “The ink’s not even dry”? | 你知道那句成语叫”迫不及待”吧 |
[39:35] | It’s not dry! | 你也太迫不及待了 |
[39:39] | We have separated, Bree. | 我们已经分居了 布里 |
[39:43] | And the two of us spent so many years being miserable. | 我们俩彷徨了这么多年 |
[39:46] | I just think at our age, | 我只是觉得 人近中年 |
[39:48] | We can’t let an opportunity for happiness pass us by. | 不能再错失幸福的机会了 |
[40:01] | Forget the red. | 不说红色了 |
[40:02] | I’ve got something here called moonstruck yellow | 我刚找到一个叫”月色撩人”的黄色 |
[40:04] | That will kick your dining room’s ass. | 一定能让你的厨房涣然一新 |
[40:09] | Come on. I promise. You’ll love this. | 我保证 你会非常满意的 |
[40:10] | With your red hair, you will look | 加上你的红发 你站在这间房里 |
[40:13] | so hot in this room. | 一定美艳极了 |
[40:16] | But, you know, whatever you want. | 不过 还是你说了算 |
[40:17] | Clearly you have other options. | 你当然还有很多别的选择 |
[40:23] | Maybe I do. | 也许是吧 |
[40:31] | There’s my favorite realtor. Thanks for coming over. | 我最爱的中介来了 欢迎大驾 |
[40:35] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[40:36] | Bit of a pariah, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我被排挤了 |
[40:38] | Don’t tell me the neighbors are blaminyou for my return. | 别告诉我 邻居们因为我回来了而责怪你 |
[40:41] | Of course they are. | 他们当然了 |
[40:43] | You know, when you told me that you didn’t have any pets, | 当你告诉我 你不养宠物的时候 |
[40:45] | You could have mentioned | 你应该提到 |
[40:46] | It’s because they don’t allow them in prison. | 那是因为监狱里不能养宠物 |
[40:47] | Now, now, be nice. | 好了好了 消消气 |
[40:49] | – I’m about to throw more business your way. – Oh? | -我还有生意要交给你呢 -是吗 |
[40:52] | I hear that my old house is back on the market. | 我听说我之前的家正待出售 |
[40:55] | I’d like to buy it. | 我想买下来 |
[40:57] | Because of all the wonderful memories? | 因为往日美好的回忆吗 |
[40:59] | Just find out what they’re asking. | 去查查他们的要价 |
[41:01] | Okay, but you just signed a one-year lease on this place, | 你刚跟这所房子签了一年的合同 |
[41:03] | and you’re buying a house across the street. | 又要买下对街的这座 |
[41:04] | Doesn’t sound like a very good plan. | 听起来不像是个好计划 |
[41:06] | Oh, believe me. I’ve had ten years to work on this plan. | 相信我 这个计划我已经酝酿了10年了 |
[41:10] | It’s a good one. | 绝对是个好计划 |
[41:14] | Bad news travels quickly, | 噩耗 总是不胫而走 |
[41:16] | And when it arrives, we have to find a way to deal with it. | 它降临的时候 我们必须想办法应对 |
[41:24] | If our husbands tell us they’ve moved on… | 如果丈夫告诉我们 他们已经不念旧情了 |
[41:28] | we look for projects to distract us. | 我们就应当追寻新的目标 |
[41:33] | If the bills start to stack up… | 如果账单堆积不下 |
[41:37] | We find ways to earn extra cash. | 我们就另辟蹊径去赚钱 |
[41:43] | If we’re told a secret too terrible to share… | 如果我们得知一个无法分享的噩耗 |
[41:47] | We learn to keep it to ourselves. | 我们就把它深埋心间 |
[41:52] | But we must remember the bad news that’s delivered | 但我们必须记住 不经传来的噩耗 |
[41:56] | can sometimes be good news… | 有时也可能是… |
[42:00] | In disguise. | 喜讯 |
[42:02] | That the guy you were talkin’ about? | 是你说起的那个人吗 |
[42:06] | The one that killed your sister? | 那个杀了你姐姐的人 |
[42:08] | It certainly is. | 就是他 |
[42:10] | He looks like a killer. It’s a shame they let him out. | 他看起来就像个杀手 放他出去真可惜 |
[42:14] | As it turns out, it’s all for the best. | 事实上 这一切再好不过了 |
[42:18] | Paul can now receive the punishment he’s entitled to. | 保罗现在就能受到他应得的惩罚了 |
[42:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[42:24] | Just between us girls, | 我只告诉你 |
[42:27] | Paul Young will be dead within six months. | 保罗·杨在6个月之内 必死无疑 |
[42:30] | How you gonna make that happen? | 你怎么办得到呢 |
[42:32] | You’re in here at least two years. | 你要在这儿关至少2年 |
[42:35] | True, but you see, | 真的 你等着瞧吧 |
[42:39] | Paul Young doesn’t have a friends on that street. | 保罗·杨在那条街上没有任何朋友 |
[42:45] | I do. | 但我有 |