时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why didn’t you tell me you were having money problems? | 你为什么不告诉我你遇到了经济困难? |
[00:05] | Susan made a difficult decision. | Susan做出了一个艰难的决定 |
[00:07] | – You can’t sell your house. – We’re not selling. We’re renting. | – 你不能卖掉你的房子 – 我们不是卖 是出租 |
[00:10] | Bree was blackmailed by Sam. | Bree被Sam勒索了 |
[00:12] | I’m talking about your son running down Carlos’ mother. | 我说的是你儿子撞倒Carlos老妈的事 |
[00:17] | I want you to sign over your company to me. | 我要你把你的公司签字转让给我 |
[00:20] | Patrick got what he needed | Patrick拿到了把柄 |
[00:22] | to force Angie to do what he wanted. | Angie只得任其摆布 |
[00:24] | You’re gonna make me another bomb. | 你得帮我再造一个炸弹 |
[00:26] | But Angie managed to send out a call for help… | 但Angie想方设法送出了一个求救信息… |
[00:31] | And Lynette discovered that Eddie was the killer. | Lynette发现Eddie就是凶手 |
[00:40] | In those first awful moments, | 在可怕的时刻来临的时候 |
[00:43] | all Lynette Scavo could think of were her children. | Lynette Scavo想到的全是她的孩子 |
[00:48] | She thought of the moment her daughter began to walk… | 她想到了她女儿蹒跚学步之时… |
[00:53] | And the day her son won the spelling bee… | 她儿子赢得了拼字奖杯的那天… |
[00:58] | And that time her twins scared her with a frog. | 她的双胞胎宝贝用青蛙吓唬她的那一刻 |
[01:04] | Yes, this is what Lynette thought about… | 是的 这就是Lynette被那个焦虑不安的少年… |
[01:09] | while a disturbed young man was holding her hostage. | 胁持当人质的时候所想到的 |
[01:14] | Eddie, please. | Eddie 求你了 |
[01:16] | Don’t talk to me, Mrs. Scavo. | 别跟我说话 Scavo太太 |
[01:18] | – I really need to think. – I know you must be scared. | – 我真的需要想想 – 我知道你吓坏了 |
[01:21] | But I am your friend, Eddie. I want to help. | 但我是你的朋友 Eddie 我想帮你 |
[01:25] | Look, what… what… what can you do? | 听着 你能做… 做… 做什么? |
[01:26] | You can’t do anything. | 你什么也做不了 |
[01:27] | I can tell people what a mean, angry drunk your mother was, | 我可以告诉大家你妈妈是个刻薄 狂暴的酒鬼 |
[01:32] | How she abused you, how defenseless you are. | 她如何虐待你 而你又无法保护自己 |
[01:34] | – You almost didn’t have a choice. – And what about the others? | – 你几乎被逼上了绝路 – 那其他人呢? |
[01:39] | What others? | 什么其他人? |
[01:40] | The other girls I killed. | 我杀掉的其他女孩 |
[01:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:47] | Still think you can help me? Look… | 你还觉得能帮得了我吗? 听我说… |
[01:51] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[01:53] | Look, we’ll drive till we’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们把车开到一个偏僻的地方 |
[01:57] | I’ll drop you off, and by the time | 我把你放下 等到你 |
[02:00] | – you find anyone to tell, I’ll be gone. – No. | – 告诉别人的时候 我已经逃走了 – 不行 |
[02:03] | Look, I don’t know what else to do. | 听着 我不知道别的还有什么办法 |
[02:04] | – I can’t have you going to the police. – I can’t go anywhere. | – 我不能让你去报警 – 我哪里也去不了 |
[02:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:10] | All Lynette could think about were her children… | Lynette想到的都是她的孩子 |
[02:15] | My water just broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[02:19] | Especially the child she was about to give birth to. | 特别是那个即将出生的孩子 |
[02:36] | Teresa Pruitt used to be a nurse. | Teresa Pruitt以前是个护士 |
[02:40] | For 33 years, she worked in the maternity ward | 她在美景镇纪念医院的产房 |
[02:43] | at Fairview Memorial Hospital. | 工作了三十三年 |
[02:48] | She spent her days caring for newborn infants… | 她一直在照顾新生儿… |
[02:55] | And looking after brand-new mothers. | 协助新妈妈 |
[03:02] | It was a job she had loved with all her heart. | 这是一份她真心热爱的工作 |
[03:08] | But that was many years ago. | 但那是多年前的事了 |
[03:13] | Now Teresa Pruitt was back at Fairview Memorial… | 现在Teresa Pruitt又回到了美景镇纪念医院… |
[03:19] | But this time as a patient… | 但这一次她的身份是病人… |
[03:22] | a patient with a secret. | 一个带着秘密的病人 |
[03:29] | Hello, Teresa. I came as soon as I could. | 你好 Teresa 我尽快赶来了 |
[03:33] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:34] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[03:36] | It’s my time. | 我的大限将至 |
[03:39] | You’re very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[03:40] | Hmm, I wish that were true, Father. | 呃 我希望真是这样 神父 |
[03:49] | Did you know I used to be a nurse in this hospital? | 你知道我以前是这个医院的护士吗? |
[03:54] | Yes. You just retired a few years ago, right? | 知道 你几年前退休了 对吗? |
[03:57] | I didn’t retire. I quit out of guilt. | 我不是退休的 我是因内疚而辞职的 |
[04:03] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[04:05] | I did something awful. | 我做了些可怕的事情 |
[04:09] | Do you want to take confession? | 你想要忏悔吗? |
[04:11] | No. Confessions are private, | 不 忏悔是私下的 |
[04:15] | and the people who run this hospital | 但医院的管理者 |
[04:17] | need to know what I did… | 应当得知我所做的事情… |
[04:20] | Because they have to make it right. | 因为他们必须纠正我的错误 |
[04:29] | Oh! Excuse me. | 哦! 打扰一下 |
[04:32] | I need to see Nick Bolen. What room is he in? | 我要见Nick Bolen 他在哪间病房? |
[04:34] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[04:34] | Visiting hours don’t start until 9:00. | 九点钟以后才允许探望病人 |
[04:37] | Okay, but this is an emergency. | 嗯 但是情况紧急 |
[04:39] | Ma’am, he just came in out of a coma. | 夫人 他刚从昏迷中醒过来 |
[04:41] | Unless you’re immediate family, you need to come back at 9:00. | 除非你是他的直系亲属 否则你得九点钟后再来 |
[04:46] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[04:47] | You’re just following the rules. | 你也只是按章办事 |
[04:49] | You’re a nurse… an underpaid, underappreciated nurse | 你是一个护士… 一个低收入 不被重视的护士 |
[04:53] | who might need some help making ends meet. | 你也许需要点帮助来维持开支 |
[04:57] | So what do you say to… ahem… $12? | 那你觉得… 呃… 12美元怎么样? |
[05:05] | Oh, wait. I’m gonna need $10 for parking. | 哦 等等 我得留10美元交停车费 |
[05:08] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[05:09] | How about gum? Do you like gum? | 口香糖怎么样? 你喜欢口香糖吗? |
[05:12] | Come back later. | 晚点儿再来吧 |
[05:18] | Hey, Lorna, Dr. Burke needs you in radiology. | 嗨 Lorna Burke医生要你到放射室去 |
[05:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | Hey! You with the ponytail. | 嗨! 那个扎马尾辫的 |
[05:35] | – I gotta see Nick Bolen. – Are you family? | – 我要见Nick Bolen – 你是他家人吗? |
[05:38] | Forget about it. I’m his wife Angie. | 别提了 我是他老婆Angie |
[05:40] | Really? Well, then who’s that blonde lady who’s been here? | 真的? 嗯 那之前在这里的金发女士是谁? |
[05:44] | His whore?! She was here? Oh, I’m having her whacked! | 他的婊子?! 她在这里? 我得给她点颜色瞧瞧! |
[05:47] | Oh, no! I could be wrong. | 哦 不要! 我可能搞错了 |
[05:49] | Maybe I should get my supervisor. | 也许我该问一下我的主管 |
[05:51] | Do I look like I got time for supervisors? | 你觉得我有时间等你的主管吗? |
[05:53] | I got sauce on the stove, ziti in the oven | 我炉子上还煮着酱汁 烤箱里还烤着通心粉 |
[05:55] | and a mustache that needs to get bleached. Let’s go! | 还得刮胡子 赶紧的! (意大利女人体毛较为浓重) |
[05:57] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点! 走吧! |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | W… wow. | 哇… 喔 |
[06:12] | Did we… did we get hammered last night or what? | 我们… 我们昨晚喝高了还得怎么的? |
[06:16] | No, you got hammered. | 不 是你喝高了 |
[06:18] | Preston and I just followed you around apologizing to everyone. | 我和Preston跟着你 还得到处跟别人道歉 |
[06:21] | Mm, another thing we won’t be telling your mom. | 呃 这事一定不要告诉你妈妈 |
[06:24] | Hey, do you think I woke her up when I came in? | 嗨 你觉得我进来时把她吵醒了吗? |
[06:26] | – When you came in? – Yeah. | – 你进来的时候? – 对 |
[06:27] | No. When you jumped up on the coffee table | 没有 不过当你跳上咖啡桌 |
[06:29] | and sang “margaritaville”? Maybe. | 大唱”玛格丽特小镇”的时候呢? 有可能 |
[06:32] | Guys. I just checked on mom, and she’s not there, | 伙计们 我刚去找妈妈了 她不在 |
[06:36] | and the bed looks like it hasn’t been slept in. | 而且床铺也没有睡过的痕迹 |
[06:38] | Oh, god. She did hear me. | 哦 天哪 她一定听到我的声音了 |
[06:42] | Oh, she must have stormed out of here first thing. | 她要做的第一件事 肯定就是对我河东狮吼 |
[06:45] | But why didn’t she wake you up and yell at you? | 那她为什么不先叫醒你 再跟你吼呢? |
[06:47] | Have I been stabbed? | 我被捅了吗? |
[06:53] | You’re back. What happened with Sam? | 你回来了 Sam的事怎么样了? |
[06:57] | And did you tell him his services were no longer needed? | 你跟他说了 他不必继续在这里干了吗? |
[07:00] | I tried to. He responded by blackmailing me. | 我说了 他却以勒索我为回应 |
[07:04] | What? | 什么? |
[07:06] | He knows what happened to Mrs.Solis. | 他知道Solis夫人的事了 |
[07:11] | Gaby. What does she have to do with this? | 你说Gaby? 她和这事有什么关系? |
[07:14] | I’m talking about Carlos’mother. | 我说的是Carlos老妈 |
[07:17] | What happened to Carlos’mother? | Carlos老妈怎么了? |
[07:18] | Ten years ago, she died after being hit by a car | 十年前 她被车撞死 |
[07:23] | that Andrew was driving. | 是Andrew开的车 |
[07:25] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[07:26] | – How did he find out? – Danielle told him. | – 他怎么知道的? – Danielle说的 |
[07:29] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. | – 什么? 为什么啊? – 我也不知道 |
[07:31] | I think it was some idiotic attempt to bond with him. | 我猜是她想和他套近乎 才做出的蠢举动吧 |
[07:35] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:37] | You never told Carlos and Gaby? | 这事你从未告诉过Carlos和Gaby? |
[07:39] | Of course not. That would have destroyed the friendship, | 当然没说 这会毁了我们的友谊 |
[07:42] | not to mention Carlos would have sent Andrew to jail. | 更别说Carlos会送Andrew去坐牢 |
[07:45] | So what does Sam want? | 那Sam到底想要什么? |
[07:47] | My company, and I’m going to give it to him. | 我的公司 我打算给他 |
[07:51] | – Are you crazy? – If I don’t, he’ll go to the police. | – 你疯了? – 我要是不给 他就报警了 |
[07:53] | – Let him. – Andrew! | – 随他去好了 – Andrew! |
[07:54] | Mom, I’m not letting you give up everything you’ve worked for | 妈 我才不会因为那神经病 手上有我们的把柄 |
[07:57] | just ’cause that psycho thinks he has something over on us. | 就让你把自己辛辛苦苦 打拼的事业拱手相让 |
[07:59] | They will send you to prison. | 他们会送你坐牢的 |
[08:01] | – Well, maybe it’s time I paid for what I’ve done. – Absolutely not. | – 是时候我该为自己的行为负责了 – 绝对不行 |
[08:04] | Bree, you can’t give in to blackmail. It’s not right. | Bree 你不能屈服于他的勒索啊 这样不对 |
[08:07] | And if Andrew wants to take responsibility… | 既然Andrew决定负起责任… |
[08:09] | Orson, this is really just between me and my son. | Orson 这是我和我儿子之间的事 |
[08:15] | Would you mind? | 你别插手好吗? |
[08:18] | Of course not. | 当然可以 |
[08:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[08:36] | Why am I wet? | 我怎么湿漉漉的? |
[08:38] | Beats me. I’m not a doctor. | 我怎么知道 我又不是医生 |
[08:41] | Gaby, what are you doing here? | Gaby 你在这干嘛? |
[08:42] | Angie’s in trouble. Look, she wrote me this note. | Angie有麻烦了 快看 这是她写的 |
[08:45] | “Danny和我被挟持了 别报警 去找Nick” | |
[08:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[08:50] | There was a guy with her. He said he was her brother. | 她家里有个男人 自称是她哥哥 |
[08:55] | She doesn’t have a brother. | 她哪有什么哥哥 |
[08:56] | Is it Patrick Logan? | 那人是Patrick Logan吗? |
[08:59] | You know about Patrick? | 你也知道Patrick? |
[09:01] | She told me everything. | 她都告诉我了 |
[09:04] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 哇 哇 你在干吗? |
[09:06] | I gotta get him outta there. | 我得把他弄走 |
[09:07] | Wait. Are you crazy? In your condition? | 等下 你疯啦? 就凭你这情况? |
[09:10] | Why can’t we just call the cops? | 为什么不能报警啊? |
[09:11] | Because the second Patrick feels cornered, | 一旦Patrick走投无路 |
[09:14] | Angie and Danny are dead. | Angie和Danny就死定了 |
[09:17] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[09:19] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你没事吧? |
[09:21] | No. You’re gonna have to drive me | 有事 你得开车送我 |
[09:22] | – to help me get him outta there. – Okay. | – 帮我弄走他 – 好 |
[09:26] | I know. I’m sorry. I’m putting you in a dangerous position. | 抱歉 把你也牵扯进来 |
[09:30] | Forget about it. | 管不了这么多了 |
[09:36] | So you’re done? | 大功告成了? |
[09:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:42] | When you push the detonator, | 你摁下引爆按钮 |
[09:44] | you got 30 seconds till it blows. | 30秒钟后立即爆炸 |
[09:49] | You got what you wanted. You gonna let us go now? | 你的心愿达成 可以放我们走了吗? |
[09:53] | Not yet. You’re coming with me to Oregon. | 别急 你得陪我去俄勒冈州 |
[09:59] | You didn’t say anything about that. | 之前你怎么没提 |
[10:00] | Ange… | Ange啊… |
[10:02] | What if the bomb’s a dud? | 要是这个是哑弹呢? |
[10:04] | I mean, you did run off with another man and take my son. | 你之前可是带着我儿子和别人私奔了 |
[10:07] | I’ve got some trust issues. | 我可不怎么相信你 |
[10:10] | Will you at least let Danny go? | 那至少放了Danny吧? |
[10:12] | No. See, if the bomb doesn’t go off, | 不行 听着 如果是哑弹 |
[10:18] | I’ll put a bullet in your head | 我就让你脑袋开花 |
[10:21] | and then come back and kill him. | 再回来杀了他 |
[10:28] | So… | 那么… |
[10:31] | You sure you’re done? | 你真的大功告成了? |
[10:36] | I guess I could take another look. | 我再检查下吧 |
[10:45] | My grandson’s visiting. He’ll love this. | 我孙子过来了 他肯定喜欢这个 |
[10:49] | How about we give you 100 bucks? | 100块怎么样? |
[10:51] | Look at the price tag. 50 cents. | 看标价啊 50美分 |
[10:53] | Please, Susan. Let us help you. | 拜托了 Susan 让我们帮帮你吧 |
[10:55] | I don’t need my arthritis medication this month. | 这个月我不吃关节炎药了 |
[10:57] | Look, I can almost make a fist. | 看 我快能握拳了 |
[11:00] | Thank you, but we’re not looking for a handout. Just a hand. | 谢谢了 我们不需要施舍 帮个忙就行 |
[11:04] | Hey, I just got off the phone with Lee. | 嘿 我刚和Lee通了电话 |
[11:05] | – He thinks he might have found a renter. – Already? | – 他可能找到租房子的了 – 这么快? |
[11:08] | Well, that’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 这可是好消息啊 |
[11:10] | Yeah, yeah. It’s great. | 是啊 好消息 |
[11:12] | Stranger living in my house… yippee! | 陌生人住进我们的房子… 多好啊! |
[11:14] | Hey, Susan, how much for this dining room set? | 嘿 Susan 这套餐桌多少钱? |
[11:18] | I paid $1,200 a year ago. You can have it for $300. | 去年我可是花了1200块大洋 300块卖你了 |
[11:22] | I’ll give you 50 bucks. | 50块吧 |
[11:25] | I thought you weren’t looking for a handout, just a hand. | 你不是说不要施舍 帮个小忙就行嘛 |
[11:28] | That’s not a hand. That’s a finger. | 你那叫帮忙? 是趁火打劫吧 |
[11:30] | Susan, I’m not neighbor Kinsky right now. I’m business Kinsky. | Susan 我现在的身份不是邻居Kinsky 是商人Kinsky |
[11:35] | So I’m gonna be frank. | 实话实说了 |
[11:36] | You don’t have a pot to pee-pee in right now, | 你现在缺钱的很 |
[11:38] | and our neighborhood knows it. What’s it gonna be? | 我们这些邻居都知道 到底卖多少钱? |
[11:41] | Jeez, Kinsky. Have a heart. The woman needs the money. | 天哪 Kinsky 积点德吧 她急需钱 |
[11:44] | Oh, keep out of it, Mccluskey. You know the yard sale game. | 不管你事 Mccluskey 你知道庭院旧货出售是怎么一回事 |
[11:47] | If you lost the stomach for it, walk away. | 要是这儿没你喜欢的 就走开 |
[11:50] | No, Mitzi. You walk away. | 不对 Mitzi 是你走开 |
[11:52] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[11:53] | You’re nothing but a vulture. | 你真是贪心 |
[11:54] | I want you off my property. | 离我的财产远点 |
[12:00] | Hey, lookie here. | 嘿 快看啊 |
[12:03] | I’m on a public sidewalk. Now what you gonna do? | 我现在可是站在公共人行道上 能拿我怎么着? |
[12:08] | Mitzi, I am not “neighbor” Delfino. | Mitzi 我现在的身份不是”邻居”Delfino |
[12:12] | I am “woman who’s about to move into an apartment | 而是”即将搬到加油站后面公寓”的 |
[12:15] | behind a gas station” Delfino, | Delfino夫人 |
[12:16] | and if you don’t get out of my face, | 你要是再不消失 |
[12:18] | I am gonna ram this thigh master down your throat. | 我就把美腿器塞进你喉咙 |
[12:22] | Fine. $300. | 好吧 三百块 |
[12:26] | Sold. | 成交 |
[12:35] | I found some aspirin. Will that help? | 我找到点阿司匹林 有用吗? |
[12:39] | This isn’t a headache. These are contractions. | 我不是头疼 是宫缩啊 |
[12:43] | I need you to take me to a hospital. | 你得送我去医院 |
[12:45] | No, I can’t, you’ll tell someone about me. | 不行 你会告发我的 |
[12:48] | Eddie, I swear to god. I don’t care about you right now. | Eddie 我向上帝发誓 我现在没心思理你 |
[12:50] | All I care about is this baby. Please. | 我只关心这孩子 求你了 |
[12:58] | Porter, I found her. She’s at Eddie’s. | Porter 我找到她了 她在Eddie家 |
[13:01] | If I’m not back in 15 minutes, | 如果我15分钟内没回来 |
[13:02] | it means she did not accept my apology, | 这意味着她没有接受我的道歉 |
[13:04] | and it was fun being your dad. | 我会永远记住 做你们父亲之时的欢乐 |
[13:08] | Okay. I’m trusting you here. | 好吧 我暂且相信你 |
[13:12] | Thank you. You have my word. | 谢谢 我向你保证 |
[13:16] | Eddie! It’s Tom! | Eddie! 是Tom! |
[13:19] | I need to talk to her again. | 我得再跟她谈一谈 |
[13:22] | Quiet. | 安静点 |
[13:23] | Honey! I can see your car. I know you’re in there. | 亲爱的! 我看见你的车了 知道你就在里面 |
[13:27] | Lynette! | Lynette啊! |
[13:37] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[13:38] | You’re giving me the silent treatment. | 你在跟我打冷战 |
[13:40] | Well, when you cool off, | 呃 等你气消了 |
[13:42] | I will be home | 我会在家里 |
[13:43] | with a gigantic bouquet of your favorite flowers. | 会捧着一大束你最爱的花 等你回来 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:58] | I had to do that. | 我不得不这样做 |
[14:03] | I’ll take you to the hospital now. | 我现在就送你去医院 |
[14:04] | It’s too late. It’s too late. This baby is coming now. | 来不及了 已经太迟了 宝宝就要出来了 |
[14:11] | And you have to help me deliver it. | 你必须帮我接生 |
[14:22] | Mr. Chase, you got a minute? | Chase先生 您有空吗? |
[14:23] | Oh, sure, father. Come on in. | 噢 当然神父 进来吧 |
[14:25] | I just came from Teresa Pruitt’s bedside. | 我刚从Teresa Pruitt病房出来 |
[14:28] | She passed. | 她去世了 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry to hear that. I, uh, I remember her fondly. | 我很抱歉 呃 我对她印象深刻 |
[14:32] | She was one of my best nurses. | 她是医院最优秀的护士之一 |
[14:34] | Before she died, she told me something… | 在她去世前 向我倾述些旧事… |
[14:37] | an awful secret that she’d been living with for years. | 一个可怕的秘密 在她心中隐藏了多年 |
[14:41] | Uh, father, I’m, uh, I’m not trying to tell you | 呃 神父 我并不是想提醒你 |
[14:44] | how to do your business, | 如何履行自己的职责 |
[14:45] | but aren’t those things supposed to be confidential? | 但那些事情是需要保密的吧? |
[14:47] | She wanted you to hear this, | 她希望你知道这事 |
[14:51] | but I think you should sit down first. | 我看你还是先坐下吧 |
[14:58] | Hey, lady, unless you want to be carried into the truck, | 嘿 小姐 若你不想被装进卡车 |
[15:01] | You need to get off that chair. | 你得从椅子上下来 |
[15:02] | I see. Like you’re the mover. Funny. | 我明白了 貌似你成了搬运工 真搞笑 |
[15:07] | Have you seen T-rex? | 你们看到我的霸王龙了吗? |
[15:09] | The dinosaur? Well, check in the boxes. | 那个恐龙娃娃? 嗯 去盒子里找找看 |
[15:11] | No, honey. We sold it to Roy. | 不用了 宝贝 我们把它卖给Roy了 |
[15:13] | No! | 不会吧! |
[15:15] | Yeah. You put it in the “sell” pile. | 是的 你把它放入”待售”物品那边了啊 |
[15:17] | What’s a “sell” pile? | 什么是”待售”物品啊? |
[15:18] | Uh-oh. | 呃…噢 |
[15:21] | I want my T-rex. | 我要我的霸王龙 |
[15:23] | Well, buddy, I’m sorry. We sold it, | 呃 伙计 很抱歉 我们把它卖了 |
[15:25] | – so there’s no way we can… – We’re getting it back. | – 所以我们不可能… – 我们去把它要回来 |
[15:27] | – What are you doing? – Loving my child. | – 你这是干什么? – 心疼我的宝贝儿子 |
[15:30] | Thank you, Mommy. | 谢谢你 妈咪 |
[15:35] | Susan, I don’t think you should have promised him that. | Susan 我觉得你不该那样承诺他 |
[15:37] | Roy bought it for his grandson. | Roy买来送给他孙子的 |
[15:39] | It’s bad enough that we are dragging him | 我们把他拖出他唯一居住过的家 |
[15:41] | from the only home he has ever lived in, | 这对他来说已经够惨了 |
[15:43] | moving across town where he doesn’t know a single soul. | 搬到一个城镇的另一头 在那他谁也不认识 |
[15:46] | If that silly dinosaur brings him a moment’s comfort, | 如果那傻乎乎的恐龙娃娃 能给他带来一丝安慰 |
[15:49] | then we need to march over there and take it back. | 那我们就要去那边 把它要回来 |
[15:55] | What the hell? We’re moving. | 管他呢? 反正要搬走了 |
[15:56] | Let’s go piss off some neighbors. | 走吧 去激怒我们的邻居 |
[16:02] | And somehow the dinosaur got into the pile, | 不知为什么 恐龙娃娃就放进”待售”那边去了 |
[16:04] | And now M.J. is begging us to get it back. | 而现在M.J.希望能够把它讨回来 |
[16:07] | Sorry for the confusion, Roy. | 很抱歉给你带来麻烦 Roy |
[16:08] | No, I get it. It’s just… | 没关系 我知道 只是… |
[16:11] | I already gave it to my grandson. | 我已经把它给我孙子了 |
[16:13] | Aw, I remember when we gave it to M.J… | 啊 我记得那恐龙娃娃 是我们在 |
[16:18] | right after his puppy died. | M.J.的小狗离世后给他买的 |
[16:20] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:22] | Let’s go get it before you take out your violin. | 来吧 在你要回小提琴前 我把恐龙娃娃还给你 |
[16:27] | I guess the excitement of getting a new friend | 我估计新伙伴给他带的兴奋 |
[16:30] | wore him out. | 把他累坏了 |
[16:32] | – I’ll wake him up. – Oh, you don’t have to do that. | – 我来叫醒他 – 哦 你没必要吵醒他 |
[16:34] | Why don’t you just slip it out of his arms? | 何不从他的胳膊下悄悄地拿出来? |
[16:36] | – And we’ll leave a note. – A note? | – 然后我们留下一张便条 – 一张便条? |
[16:39] | And cash. Mike, give the man some cash. | 还有钱 Mike 给老人家一点补偿 |
[16:41] | No, we’re not taking money. He’s got tons of other toys. | 不用了 我们不会收钱的 他有一大堆玩具 |
[16:44] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会在意的 |
[16:53] | Oh, god, he’s deaf. | 噢 天啊 他是聋儿 |
[16:57] | Shouldn’t we stop this? | 我们还是算了吧? |
[17:03] | Just let it play out. | 先看看再说 |
[17:11] | There you go. | 好了 |
[17:11] | You are now the sole owner | 现在你是Van de kamp夫人 |
[17:13] | of Mrs. Van de kamp’s old fashioned foods. | 传统食品公司的全权业主 |
[17:16] | Of course, my lawyers will have to approve this. | 当然了 我的律师会对此进行认证 |
[17:18] | Of course, and you’ll see there’s a codicil. | 那是 同时你也会看到一张附录 |
[17:21] | If you breathe one word | 如果你泄露了 |
[17:22] | of Andrew’s involvement in that incident, | Andrew涉嫌的那个意外 |
[17:25] | You’ll be forced to pay me all sorts of money. | 你将会赔偿我全部的资金 |
[17:27] | Don’t worry. I’m much better at keeping secrets | 不用担心 比起你的女儿 |
[17:30] | than your daughter. | 我更能保守秘密 |
[17:31] | One can only hope. | 但愿如此 |
[17:37] | I didn’t want it to be this way. | 我也不想这样 |
[17:41] | And I understand if you need to hate me. | 要是你恨我 我表示理解 |
[17:46] | I don’t hate you, Sam. I feel sorry for you. | 我不恨你Sam 我为你感到悲哀 |
[17:52] | You came into my life | 你来到我身边 |
[17:53] | hoping to be a part of my family, and all you’re leaving with | 期望成为家庭的一份子 而你现在却带着一份客户名单 |
[17:55] | is a client list, some mixing bowls and my name. | 一些锅碗瓢盆 以及我的招牌而离开 |
[18:00] | Well, you’ll soon see that’s not enough. | 你很快会发现 这是不够的 |
[18:03] | You’ll always have a hole in your heart | 你心里有些缺陷 |
[18:05] | because you don’t really care about anybody, | 因为你对别人漠不关心 |
[18:08] | and I have a horrible feeling | 而我有种可怕的感觉 |
[18:09] | that no one will ever really care about you. | 觉得也没有谁会真正地关心你 |
[18:16] | Now would you please be a dear | 现在 你能做点好事 |
[18:19] | and close the door on your way out of my life? | 帮我把门关上 然后从我生活中消失吗? |
[18:29] | So I’m gonna put the bomb in the trunk, | 我会把炸弹放到车后箱里 |
[18:32] | And that’s how long you have to say good-bye to our son. | 你就利用这点时间 跟我们的儿子道别吧 |
[18:57] | You can’t go with him. He’s never gonna let you come back. | 你不能跟他去 他不会放你回来的 |
[18:59] | I don’t know how this is gonna play out, | 我不知道结果会怎么样 |
[19:01] | But whatever happens, you gotta know, | 但不管发生什么 你必须明白 |
[19:03] | that I was out of choices. | 我已别无选择 |
[19:07] | Okay, Angie. Car’s loaded. | 好了 Angie 车装好了 |
[19:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:14] | We got a bomb to explode. | 炸弹还等着我们去引爆呢 |
[19:16] | Okay, okay. I gotta push again. | 好 好了 我再用力推一次 |
[19:20] | No, you have to look. | 不 你必须看着 |
[19:22] | – But it’s so gross! – I don’t care. You’re going to to have to catch her. Go. | – 但是太恶心了! – 我才不管 你必须看着她 来吧 |
[19:32] | I see something! I think it’s the head! | 我看见了些东西! 应该是宝宝的头! |
[19:35] | Aah! | 啊! |
[19:37] | Wait. There’s something around her neck! | 等一下 她脖子上缠着些东西! |
[19:41] | What? | 什么? |
[19:44] | I think it’s the umbilical cord. | 可能是脐带 |
[19:45] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[19:47] | She’s turning blue. | 她脸色发青了 |
[19:50] | Okay. Okay. Um… | 好吧 好吧 呃… |
[19:53] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:55] | You have to… hook the umbilical cord | 你得… 用手指勾住脐带 |
[19:57] | with your finger and pull it over her head. | 把它从她头上扯下来 |
[20:00] | – No, I can’t. – You have to! | – 不 我做不到 – 你只能这么做! |
[20:01] | No, Mrs. Scavo, I’m serious! | 不 Scavo夫人 我真的做不到! |
[20:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:05] | You have the chance to save… a life. | 你现在有机会… 去拯救一个生命 |
[20:10] | Please! | 求求你! |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:20] | Oh, oh, is it done? | 哦 哦 好了吗? |
[20:23] | Yeah. I got her. | 好了 我托住她了 |
[20:25] | Yes! Yes! Yes. | 好的! 好的! |
[20:36] | She’s okay? | 她还好吗? |
[20:39] | Oh! | 哦! |
[20:42] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[20:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:58] | Where is he? | 恐龙在哪儿? |
[21:00] | I’m sorry, sweetie. T-Rex is extinct. | 抱歉 宝贝 霸王龙已经灭绝了 |
[21:03] | Yeah, buddy. I’m sorry we couldn’t get him back for ya. | 对 伙计 抱歉我们没能帮你拿回来 |
[21:08] | But he’s mine. That’s not fair. | 它是我的 这不公平 |
[21:11] | M.J… | M.J啊… |
[21:13] | That’s life. Life isn’t always fair. | 这就是生活 生活不总是公平的 |
[21:17] | Sometimes you can be a good person | 有时你是个好人 |
[21:19] | and you can do the right thing, | 做正确的事 |
[21:20] | and life still won’t give you your dinosaur back. | 可生活并不会把你的恐龙还给你 |
[21:26] | In other words, | 也就是说 |
[21:28] | we’re gonna take you to pizza world, | 我们会带你去匹萨世界 |
[21:30] | and you can play all the video games you want. | 电动游戏任你打 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:42] | Susan, life didn’t take your dinosaur. | Susan 你的恐龙不是被生活拿走 |
[21:45] | I did. | 是我拿走的 |
[21:47] | So please, just let me have it. | 拜托 朝我发泄出来吧 |
[21:50] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:53] | I resent you. | 我恨你 |
[21:54] | I love you, I respect you, but you know what? | 我爱你 敬你 可是你知道吗? |
[21:58] | I mean, you blew it! And thanks to you, | 你搞砸了这一切! 还因为你 |
[22:00] | I have to leave the home where I raised my children. Look. | 我得离开这个抚育我孩子长大的房子 你看 |
[22:03] | Look, this… this is how tall Julie was | 看 这… 这是Julie |
[22:07] | when she started kindergarten. | 上幼儿园的时候的身高 |
[22:08] | And… and this is her in junior high. | 这是她上初中的时候的身高 |
[22:10] | And this is M.J. | 这是M.J的 |
[22:12] | The day we brought him home from the hospital and stood him up. | 我们把他从医院抱回来的那天 扶着他站在这儿量下的 |
[22:15] | And this… this is where I thought he’d get to. | 这… 这个是我觉得他能长到这么高 |
[22:19] | Here. | 这儿 |
[22:21] | In this house… | 在这所房子里… |
[22:25] | and now I’m never gonna know, and it’s all your fault. | 现在我将永远都无法得知了 这全是你的错 |
[22:35] | There it is. | 别这样 |
[22:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:41] | We’re gonna get it back. | 我们会重新拥有这一切的 |
[22:47] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[22:51] | And in the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[23:11] | Well… that’s done. | 好了… 都结束了 |
[23:14] | It’s Sam’s company now. | 现在这是Sam的公司了 |
[23:16] | So you did it. | 你这么做了 |
[23:17] | You actually gave up a business you spent eight years building. | 你放弃了自己经营八年的事业 |
[23:21] | What other choice did I have? | 我还有别的选择吗? |
[23:23] | I can always start a new company. | 我随时能再开一家新公司 |
[23:24] | What I cannot do is send my son to jail. | 可我不能把自己的儿子送进监狱 |
[23:29] | You sent me to jail. | 你曾把我送进监狱 |
[23:32] | You insisted I turn myself in. | 你极力劝说我去自首 |
[23:34] | You said it was the only way you’d take me back. | 你说这是你重新接纳我的唯一方法 |
[23:37] | That was a completely different situation. | 这两件事不能相提并论 |
[23:41] | Really? | 是吗? |
[23:44] | I ran over Mike and told no one. | 没人知道我撞了Mike |
[23:46] | Andrew ran over Carlos’ mother and told no one. | 也没人知道Andrew撞了Carlos的妈妈 |
[23:48] | How is that different? | 这有什么不同? |
[23:51] | Andrew was a child at the time. | Andrew那时还只是个孩子 |
[23:53] | He’s not anymore. | 但他现在不是小孩儿了 |
[23:55] | Orson, please. | Orson 拜托 |
[23:57] | I don’t mean to upset you. | 我并不是想打击你 |
[23:58] | I’m just curious why | 我只是好奇 |
[24:00] | you’re not demanding Andrew do the same thing as well. | 为什么你不要求Andrew做同样的事 |
[24:04] | Fine. I was wrong. | 好吧 我错了 |
[24:05] | I never should have asked you to make that sacrifice. | 我不应该让你做出那样的牺牲 |
[24:07] | I don’t want an apology. | 我不要你的道歉 |
[24:11] | I respected you for demanding better of me. | 你严格要求我 我尊敬你 |
[24:15] | You showed me you had principles and ideals. | 你表现出了你的原则和理念 |
[24:17] | You insisted I live up to your standards, | 你坚持让我遵从你的标准去生活 |
[24:19] | and I loved you for it. | 我喜欢你这点 |
[24:22] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么呀? |
[24:24] | From the moment you told me what Andrew had done | 从你告诉我Andrew的所为 |
[24:26] | and what Sam was threatening to do, I saw this as a test, | 和Sam的要挟那一刻起 我就把这当成了一个考验 |
[24:30] | and I hoped worth all my heart that you would pass it, | 我衷心希望你能通过考验 |
[24:32] | but you have failed miserably. | 可你却悲惨地失败了 |
[24:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[24:37] | Pack my suitcase. I’m leaving. | 收拾东西 离开这儿 |
[24:39] | What? | 什么? |
[24:41] | You are not the woman I thought you were. | 你已经不再是我印象中的那个你 |
[24:46] | For god sakes, Orson. | 看在上帝的份上 Orson |
[24:49] | He’s my son. I have no choice. | 他是我儿子 我别无选择 |
[24:52] | We always have a choice, | 我们总是有选择的 |
[24:55] | and I no longer choose to be your husband. | 而我的选择就是 不再做你的丈夫 |
[25:08] | All right, I’m gonna go around back, | 好了 我现在绕到后面去 |
[25:09] | see if I can climb in a window. | 看能不能从窗户爬进去 |
[25:11] | You think you can keep Patrick occupied for ten minutes? | 你能拖住Patrick十分钟吗? |
[25:13] | Honey, you’re talking to a woman | 亲爱的 你可是在和一个从来都是 |
[25:14] | who never paid for a drink in her life. Please. | 别人请喝酒的女人说话 拜托 |
[25:18] | Oh, man. | 哦 老天 |
[25:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:22] | Yeah. Just a little light-headed. | 没事 就是有点头晕 |
[25:25] | Just give me a second. | 再给我点时间 |
[25:29] | By the way, thank you. | 顺便说一句 谢谢你 |
[25:30] | I can’t believe you’re helping us out like this. | 真不敢相信你能这么帮我们 |
[25:33] | I don’t know. I guess it’s… | 我也不知道 我猜是… |
[25:35] | I guess it’s because I know what it’s like | 我猜是因为我也知道 |
[25:37] | to have secrets, too. | 心里藏着秘密是什么滋味 |
[25:39] | It’s a lonely feeling. | 是种孤独的滋味 |
[25:42] | And that night on the plane when Angie told me hers, | 那晚在飞机上 Angie告诉了我她的秘密 |
[25:46] | I promised I would help her… | 我就发誓要帮助她… |
[25:49] | whatever it takes. | 不管代价如何 |
[25:55] | Nick? Nick. | Nick? 醒醒 |
[25:57] | Oh, my god. Don’t pass out. | 老天爷 别晕过去啊 |
[25:58] | Nick! | Nick啊! |
[25:59] | Come on! I can’t do this alone. | 拜托! 我一个人做不来 |
[26:08] | She’s so small. | 她好小 |
[26:10] | Not for long. They grow up so quickly. | 只是现在 他们长得很快的 |
[26:15] | I wish I could see her grow up. | 多想我能看她长大 |
[26:22] | So… I’m gonna go now. | 好了… 我要走了 |
[26:26] | If you could just… | 你只要… |
[26:28] | wait a while before you call the police. | 过一会儿再报警就好 |
[26:38] | Wait. | 等下 |
[26:41] | That day you left my house, | 那天你离开我们家的时候 |
[26:42] | you told me your life would have turned out different | 你说如果我是你妈妈 你的人生 |
[26:45] | if I had been your mom. | 将会是另一番景象 |
[26:48] | So I’m gonna be your mom… Now. | 所以 我要做你妈妈… 从现在开始 |
[26:52] | Will you listen to me? | 你会听我话吗? |
[26:56] | I don’t think you should leave. | 我认为你不应该离开 |
[26:57] | I think you should stay here and call the police. | 我觉得你应该留下 去自首 |
[27:02] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:04] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[27:06] | I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in jail. | 我不想下半辈子都困在监狱里 |
[27:09] | Honey… Don’t you see you’re already there? | 亲爱的… 你没发现 你已经被困住了吗? |
[27:14] | No matter where you run to, in your head, | 不管你逃到哪儿 你心里 |
[27:17] | you will still be angry. | 总是充满愤恨 |
[27:19] | You’ll still be in pain. | 你还是会痛苦 |
[27:22] | And as long as you want to keep hurting people, | 一旦你再去伤害别人 |
[27:25] | You will never be free. | 你就永远得不到解放了 |
[27:27] | I’ll be good. I swear. | 我会好起来的 我发誓 |
[27:30] | But people will never see that you’re good | 但大家不会认为你是好孩子 |
[27:33] | Unless you show them. | 除非你表现给他们看 |
[27:36] | Please, if you pick up the phone, they will know. | 求你了 只要你拿起电话 他们就会懂 |
[27:41] | And I will be so proud of you. | 我也会为你自豪 |
[28:03] | Will you call them for me? | 你能帮我拨号吗? |
[28:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:22] | Why don’t you hold the baby? | 你抱着这小宝宝好吗? |
[28:46] | Hello. Fairview hospital? | 你好 美景镇医院吗? |
[28:48] | I need to know how to bring someone out of a coma. | 我想咨询下怎么把陷入昏迷的人弄醒 |
[28:51] | I’m not sure if it’s a coma. | 我也不清楚是不是昏迷 |
[28:53] | Somewhere between a coma and a nap. | 像是昏迷与昏睡之间 |
[28:56] | How should I know if he’s clammy? | 我怎么能知道他是不是病怏怏的? |
[28:57] | I left him in the car. | 我把他留车里了 |
[29:00] | Gaby? | Gaby 在吗? |
[29:02] | Hey, Susan, what’s up? | 嘿 Susan 有事吗? |
[29:03] | – Just came to say good-bye. – Okay. All right. See ya. | – 就是来道别 – 哦 好吧 再见 |
[29:06] | Oh, no. I mean, this is it. | 哦 别 我是认真的 |
[29:08] | Tomorrow’s moving day, and it’s gonna be crazy, | 明天就是搬家的日子了 肯定会忙到爆 |
[29:10] | So I didn’t want to rush through our good-byes. | 我不想匆匆忙忙的跟你们告别 |
[29:11] | Oh, good for you. I’ll catch ya when I catch ya. | 哦 也是 再见 等我有空的时候再找你 |
[29:17] | Hello? Hello? Damn it! | 喂? 喂? 靠! |
[29:24] | Oh! Susan! Uh… | 嗨 Susan! 呃… |
[29:26] | I’m sorry. I’m just so choked up about you leaving. | 不好意思 只是知道你要走 我太难过了 |
[29:30] | – I just couldn’t deal with it. – Oh! | – 不知道该怎么办 – 噢! |
[29:33] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[29:35] | You know who else is gonna be devastated? Angie. | 你知道还有谁会悲痛欲绝吗? 是Angie |
[29:38] | Angie Bolen? | Angie Bolen吗? |
[29:39] | Yes. She’s totally broken up about this. | 对 为这事儿她都崩溃了 |
[29:42] | You’ve gotta say good-bye. | 你得跟她好好道别 |
[29:44] | Seriously? I…I mean, I like her and everything. | 真的吗? 我… 我是说 她人不错 我喜欢 |
[29:47] | I just… we’ve had our problems. | 只是… 我们不太处的来 |
[29:49] | Oh, just neighbor stuff. | 噢 都是邻里之间的琐事嘛 |
[29:50] | Well, I tried to crush her son with his car. | 可是 我曾试图用她儿子的车把他撞死 |
[29:53] | One of her favorite stories. | 都过去啦 她一点都不介意 |
[29:54] | And then she attacked me with a bat. | 后来她用球棒打我 |
[29:56] | She’s Italian. That’s love. Now come on. | 她是意大利人 那是他们表达爱的方式 赶紧吧 |
[30:00] | You know, Angie once told me | 你知道吗 Angie跟我说过 |
[30:02] | that a good-bye doesn’t mean anything | 如果道别时间不够十分钟 |
[30:03] | if it doesn’t last ten minutes. | 就是没诚意 |
[30:05] | Really? I don’t think Angie and I have ever had | 真的吗? 我跟Angie的 |
[30:07] | a conversation that lasted more than… | 聊天时间从没超过… |
[30:12] | Gaby? | Gaby啊? |
[30:16] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[30:22] | It’s getting late. Let’s go. | 很晚了 我们走吧 |
[30:23] | Yeah, these aren’t gonna draw any attention. | 拜托 这会引起别人注意的 |
[30:26] | Not as much as a bullet in the head if you try to run. | 要是你想跑 我一枪爆了你的头 到时候更引人注意 |
[30:39] | It’s my neighbor, Susan. | 是我的邻居 Susan |
[30:42] | Someone really needs to thin this herd. | 真该有人来铲除这些刁民 |
[30:45] | Get rid of her. | 摆平她 |
[30:47] | Susan. What’s going on? | 有事吗? Susan |
[30:50] | Uh… Tomorrow’s moving day. | 呃… 我们明天要搬走了 |
[30:52] | I just came to say good-bye. | 我只是来道个别 |
[30:54] | Okay… Bye. | 好… 再见 |
[31:01] | Don’t you want my new address? | 你不想知道我的新地址吗? |
[31:05] | Relax, Ange. This will be over before you know it. | 放松点 Ange 在你回过神之前 事情就已经结束了 |
[31:11] | It’s okay, Danny. | 别害怕 Danny |
[31:13] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去 |
[31:16] | Oh! | 噢! |
[31:34] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下来? |
[31:36] | What’s the range on this thing? About 200 yards? | 这个的控制范围是多少? 200码左右? |
[31:39] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了? |
[31:52] | Patrick, what are you doing? | Patrick 你要干什么? |
[31:55] | When I woke up that morning 20 years ago, | 20年前的那个早上 当我醒来 |
[31:58] | and you were gone, | 发现你走了 |
[32:01] | I was devastated. | 我崩溃了 |
[32:04] | I tried to forgive you, but I couldn’t. | 我想原谅你 但我做不到 |
[32:07] | After all, you didn’t just betray me. | 毕竟 你不只是背叛了我 |
[32:08] | You betrayed everything we believed in. | 你也背弃了我们的信念 |
[32:13] | So I decided one day | 所以 我决定 |
[32:16] | I would find you… | 某天我会找到你… |
[32:18] | And I would punish you. | 然后惩罚你 |
[32:21] | And today is that day, my love. | 就是今天了 亲爱的 |
[32:25] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪儿? |
[32:29] | There’s 30 seconds from the time I push this detonator | 从我按下引爆按钮到爆炸 |
[32:33] | till the explosion… that’s what you said, right? | 有三十秒时间… 你是那么说的 对吧? |
[32:35] | – Tell me where the bomb is now! – It’s in your house. | – 告诉我那炸弹现在在哪儿! – 在你们家 |
[32:38] | And if you want to save our son, | 如果你想救我们的儿子 |
[32:40] | I suggest you get moving. | 你可得抓紧时间了 |
[32:51] | – Come on. Hurry. I gotta help my mom. – I’m trying! | – 拜托 快点 我得去帮我妈 – 我在解呢! |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:07] | It’s in the detonator. | 炸弹在引爆装置里呢 |
[33:12] | You bitch. | 贱人 |
[33:19] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[33:41] | Oh, Gaby. We can’t take this. This is too much. | 噢 Gaby 我们不能要 太多了 |
[33:44] | I insist. | 我坚持要给 |
[33:46] | Although I am gonna need $10 for parking. | 不过我需要10美元来停车 |
[33:51] | So… this is good-bye. | 那么… 要说再见了 |
[33:54] | Forever, right? | 再也见不到了 是吗? |
[33:56] | I mean, that’s how this works? | 一般都是这样的 对吧? |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:01] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道最搞笑的是什么吗? |
[34:03] | Nick had to drag me here kicking and screaming. | Nick得连打带骂 才能把我拖到这里来 |
[34:08] | He told me it would be a good place to blend in | 他告诉我 这会是个藏身的好地方 |
[34:09] | because people wave at you | 因为人们只会 |
[34:11] | from behind their little picket fences, | 躲在自己的小栅栏后面 向你挥手 |
[34:13] | but they would never get involved. They don’t care. | 但是他们永远不会管别人的事 因为他们根本不关心 |
[34:19] | Well, thank god you proved him wrong. | 感谢上帝 你证明了 他是错的 |
[34:26] | Take care. | 多保重 |
[34:37] | So we better hurry. Bus is leaving in five minutes. | 我们最好快点 大巴还有五分钟就要开了 |
[34:40] | Yeah. We should give him his ticket. | 是啊 我们该把票给他了 |
[34:49] | This is a ticket to New York. | 这是去纽约的票 |
[34:51] | I thought the plan was to go to Atlanta. | 我以为我们计划去亚特兰大呢 |
[34:54] | That’s our plan. | 那是我们的计划 |
[34:58] | – No way. – Listen to me. | – 不可能 – 听我说 |
[35:00] | I want to be with you guys. | 我想和你们在一起 |
[35:02] | And we wanna be with you, | 我们也想和你在一起 |
[35:02] | but we have to stop being selfish. | 但是我们不能那么自私 |
[35:05] | She’s right. It’s time we let you live your life. | 她说得对 是时候让你过自己的生活了 |
[35:10] | You’re gonna have so much fun in New York. | 在纽约你会过得很愉快 |
[35:11] | You get to be with Ana. You can see grandma. | 你能和Ana在一起 能去看你奶奶 |
[35:14] | And you can finally stop running. | 你终于不用东奔西跑了 |
[35:17] | But I’ll still get to see you guys every once in a while. | 但我还想时不时地去看看你们 |
[35:22] | Right? I mean, Patrick’s dead. | 行吗? Patrick已经死了 |
[35:24] | The FBI is still looking for us. | 可是联邦调查局还在找我们 |
[35:28] | I don’t think I can do this. I’m not ready for… | 我想我做不到 我还没有准备好… |
[35:30] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[35:32] | You are gonna be fine, okay? | 你会好起来的 明白不? |
[35:36] | Because you… | 因为你… |
[35:39] | you have turned into one hell of a man. | 你已经变成十足的男子汉了 |
[35:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:45] | If I am… | 如果我是男子汉了… |
[35:48] | it’s ’cause you were my father. | 那是因为 有其父必有其子 |
[36:32] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[36:36] | Why is all of Orson’s stuff gone? | 为什么Orson的东西都不见了? |
[36:42] | He left me. | 他离我而去了 |
[36:45] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[36:48] | He feels I’m a hypocrite. | 他觉得我很伪善 |
[36:51] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 |
[36:52] | No. He’s right. I am. | 不 他说得对 我的确伪善 |
[36:57] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗? |
[37:00] | There is. | 有一件事 |
[37:03] | You can give me your permission to do something | 请你允许我去做一件 |
[37:06] | I should have done a long time ago. | 我多年前就该做的事情 |
[37:14] | This is bad. | 这事太严重了 |
[37:17] | What if we don’t say anything? | 要不然我们什么都别说? |
[37:18] | The nurse is dead. Nobody else knows. | 护士死了 没有人知道了 |
[37:21] | The priest knows. | 牧师知道呢 |
[37:23] | I don’t suppose we could buy him off. | 我想我们收买不了他 |
[37:25] | Just a suggestion. | 只是个建议 |
[37:27] | If this leads to a lawsuit, we have no defense. | 如果这事提起诉讼 我们无法辩驳 |
[37:30] | This could ruin the hospital. | 这会毁了医院的 |
[37:34] | Jack, what’s wrong? | Jack 怎么了? |
[37:35] | I know one of these families. | 我认识这其中的一个家庭 |
[37:38] | They live two blocks from me on Wisteria Lane. | 他们住在紫藤街 离我只有两个街区之远 |
[37:42] | Then maybe you’re the best person to tell them. | 或许你就是告诉他们这事的最佳人选 |
[37:45] | And how do I do that? | 我该怎么开口啊? |
[37:47] | How do you tell parents the child they’ve been raising… | 该怎么去告诉那些 辛苦抚养孩子长大… |
[37:51] | the child they love… isn’t really theirs? | 爱孩子的…父母们 说孩子不是他们的呢? |
[38:02] | – Hey there. What’s going on? – Susan trying to sneak off without saying good-bye. | – 好了 发生什么事了? – Susan想跟大家不告而别 |
[38:06] | The more I thought about it, | 我愈是去想 |
[38:08] | the more I realized it’s not a big deal. | 就愈发觉得这没什么大不了的 |
[38:09] | I’m just moving across town. | 我只是搬去小镇的另一边 |
[38:11] | I’m gonna see you all Friday for poker. | 每个周五打牌的时候 我都能见到你们 |
[38:13] | You better, ’cause if we don’t hear from you once a week, | 你最好说话算话 因为如果我们有一周没有你的消息的话 |
[38:15] | – we will hunt you down and bring you back. You know that, right? – I do. | – 我们会去抓你 把你带回来的 你很清楚的 是吗? – 我知道 |
[38:19] | So who’s renting your house? | 那么是谁租了你的房子? |
[38:22] | Lee found a guy. | 是Lee找到的人 |
[38:24] | It’s just not gonna seem right, someone else in your house. | 看到别人住在你家 总是觉得怪怪的 |
[38:27] | Yeah. Well, whoever the guy is, | 没错 不管这人是谁 |
[38:30] | he is very lucky, ’cause he’s about to get himself | 他很幸运 因为他将会拥有 |
[38:33] | three of the most wonderful neighbors | 三位最好最棒的邻居 |
[38:35] | a person could ask for. | 可供帮忙 |
[38:39] | You know, sometimes when you see people every day, | 有时候 因为你每天都能见到大家 |
[38:42] | you forget to tell them how much they mean to you | 所以就会忘记去告诉他们对自己的意义 |
[38:45] | so for the record… | 我得承认… |
[38:47] | I think the three of you are such good people. | 你们三位都是好人 |
[38:52] | And you’ve made me a better person, | 你们让我变得更好 |
[38:54] | and I thank you for that. | 为此我非常感激 |
[38:59] | Hey, Susan, I hate to interrupt, but we really gotta get going. | 嘿 Susan 我无心打扰 但我们真的该走了 |
[39:02] | I should go check on Tom and the baby. | 我得去看看Tom和宝宝了 |
[39:03] | – I’m sure one or both will need to be fed. – Go, go. | – 我肯定他们爷俩也许都该喂食了 – 去吧 去吧 |
[39:06] | – I’ll call you all in the morning. – Okay. | – 我早上再给你们打电话 – 好的 |
[39:12] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 出什么事了? |
[39:15] | What Susan said… | Susan所说的… |
[39:18] | it’s not true. I’m not a good person. | 说得不对 我不是个好人 |
[39:21] | Oh, that’s silly. Of course you are. | 哦 别说傻话 你当然是好人 |
[39:23] | No, I’m not. There’s something I need to tell you | 不 我不是 有些事情我想告诉你 |
[39:27] | I should have told you years ago but I didn’t. | 我本该多年前就告诉你 但我一直都没有 |
[39:31] | You sound so serious. What is it? | 听起来很严重 什么事啊? |
[39:34] | It’s the kind of thing that could end our friendship. | 那是一件会终止我们友谊的事情 |
[39:39] | Can we go talk? | 我们能边走边聊吗? |
[39:52] | Well… you ready? | 好了… 你准备好了吗? |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:58] | Drive away slow, okay? | 慢点开 好吗? |
[40:08] | As they pulled away, | 他们离去的时候 |
[40:11] | Susan looked out on the street she loved so much… | Susan看着她所深爱的街区的景象… |
[40:17] | a street where parents could raise their children… | 在这条街… 父母能够抚育儿女 |
[40:22] | where retirees could enjoy their golden years… | 在这条街… 退休老人能够安享晚年 |
[40:28] | where good friends | 在这条街… |
[40:29] | could share horrible secrets… | 好朋友之间可以分担骇人的秘密… |
[40:34] | Yes, Susan looked on this street | 是的 Susan细看着街道 |
[40:37] | and vowed she would be back… | 暗暗发誓 她会回来的… |
[40:41] | but as she did so, | 不过在她观察之时 |
[40:43] | she didn’t notice the car that passed her… | 她没有留意到 有辆车与她擦身而过… |
[40:49] | a car carrying Wisteria Lane’s… | 而这辆车带来了紫藤街… |
[40:54] | newest resident. | 最新的房客 |
[40:58] | So I have some paperwork for you to sign over here, | 我有一些文件需要你签字 |
[41:00] | and once we get this done, I can give you the keys. | 你签完字 我就能给你钥匙了 |
[41:04] | And I just know you’re really gonna like it here. | 我只知道 你会真心喜欢这儿的 |
[41:08] | People are friendly, relatively quiet. | 人们很友善 这儿还相对安静 |
[41:10] | It’s just… it’s just a lovely neighborhood. | 是个… 是个美丽的社区 |
[41:14] | Oh, I know the neighborhood very well. | 哦 我非常了解这个社区 |
[41:18] | The truth is, I used to live here. | 说实话 我曾住在这儿 |
[41:21] | Oh, well, then I guess | 哦 那我想 |
[41:22] | everyone will be surprised to see you again. | 大家再见到你 一定会很吃惊 |
[41:25] | They absolutely will. | 他们一定会的 |