时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This thief was trying to steal your truck! | 这个贼想偷你的车! |
[00:04] | – You’re the guy who’s four months behind on his payments? – Yeah. | – 你就是四个月都没付款的家伙吗? – 是的 |
[00:07] | Mike reluctantly borrowed money from Carlos. | Mike很不情愿地向Carlos借钱 |
[00:11] | Tell me how much you need. | 告诉我你要多少 |
[00:14] | Andrew did his homework. | Andrew做了些调查 |
[00:16] | I made a few calls. Turns out the golden child | 我打了几个电话 发现这个天之娇子 |
[00:18] | – never got his degree. – I left school | – 并没有获得学位 – 在医生告诉我说 |
[00:21] | when the doctor told me my mother was terminal. | 我妈妈已经到了绝症晚期 我辍学了 |
[00:23] | I can save you a phone call and bring in | 我帮你省省费话吧 给你看看 |
[00:24] | – her death certificate. – That’s okay. | – 她的死亡证明 – 没关系了 |
[00:27] | The worst mistake I ever made in my life was having you! | 我这辈子做得最错的事 就是有了你! |
[00:30] | A killer… | 一个杀手… |
[00:31] | got an invitation. | 得到了邀请 |
[00:33] | – We would like it if you would move in with us. – Okay. | – 我们在想你是否愿意搬来跟我们同住 – 好的 |
[00:36] | And Angie revealed her past. | Angie透露了她的过去 |
[00:38] | I got involved with a really bad guy… | 我和一个坏得透顶的人有过瓜葛 |
[00:40] | Danny’s father. | 他是Danny的爸爸 |
[00:47] | Many years ago, | 很多年以前 |
[00:49] | a terrorist fell in love with a woman. | 一个恐怖主义者与一个女人相爱了 |
[00:56] | This woman believed in the terrorist | 这个女人信任着这个恐怖主义者 |
[00:58] | and his cause… | 以及他的事业… |
[01:02] | until an undercover agent showed up, | 直到一位卧底出现 |
[01:06] | determined to stop them. | 并决定阻止他们 |
[01:10] | The terrorist wanted to attack | 这位恐怖主义者想要去袭击 |
[01:12] | those he felt were hurting the planet, | 那些他认为会危害这个星球的人 |
[01:17] | so he got the woman to help him build a bomb. | 于是他叫这个女人帮他造了个炸弹 |
[01:22] | But something went wrong, | 但是出了些差错 |
[01:24] | and someone was killed. | 有人意外被害 |
[01:28] | The terrorist didn’t care. | 这个恐怖主义者却不以为然 |
[01:31] | He said it was unavoidable. | 他说这是无可避免的 |
[01:35] | The woman wanted to turn herself in, | 这个女人想去自首 |
[01:38] | but she was pregnant. | 但她却怀孕了 |
[01:42] | So the agent convinced her to run away with him, | 所以这位卧底说服她 与他一起私奔 |
[01:46] | and he’d raise the child as his own. | 并且他把这孩子视如己出 |
[01:50] | So they escaped from the terrorist, | 他们从这个恐怖主义者身边逃离 |
[01:54] | hoping and praying | 并希望和祈祷着 |
[01:56] | he would never find them. | 他永远都找不到他们 |
[02:00] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是… |
[02:02] | he did. | 他找到了 |
[02:04] | – Hey. – If it isn’t double cappuccino, extra hot. | – 嘿 – 该不会又是双倍卡布奇诺 额外的热水吧 |
[02:08] | You know me so well. | 你真了解我 |
[02:10] | Just made chocolate scones. | 刚做了些巧克力司康饼 |
[02:12] | Interested? | 有兴趣不? |
[02:14] | Ah, what the hell? | 有什么所谓呢? |
[02:16] | Might as well live dangerously. | 反正活着就有危机 |
[02:19] | So how’s the novel comin’? | 小说进展如何? |
[02:20] | Almost done. | 快写好了 |
[02:22] | Endings are a bitch. | 结局真他妈的难写 |
[02:24] | I really need to surprise my audience. | 我想让读者们倍感意外 |
[02:28] | Hey. I know you’re my dad… | 嘿 我知道你是我爸… |
[02:30] | but you still gotta close the door when you come in. | 但是你进来的时候 仍需关门 |
[02:32] | – Oh, sorry. – Mm-hmm. | – 哦 抱歉 – 嗯 |
[02:35] | No, I was just gonna, uh, I was gonna ask you somethin’. | 我就是想 呃 问你些事 |
[02:38] | You want to join your old man for a run tonight? | 今晚你想跟你家的糟老头一起跑步吗? |
[02:40] | Uh, dad, you don’t run. You jog. | 呃 爸 你那不叫跑步 你那叫漫步 |
[02:43] | And no. | 不去 |
[02:45] | Come on. I’ll be going by the park. It’ll be real pretty. | 拜托 我会在公园里跑步 那景色很美 |
[02:47] | I’m working Eddie’s shift tonight. Ah. | 我今晚要顶Eddie的班 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna be here late. | 会迟到的 |
[02:53] | But I am proud of you. | 但我很为你感到自豪 |
[02:56] | Keep it up. | 加油 |
[02:57] | – Yeah. Thanks, coach. – Mm-hmm. | – 好的 谢谢 教练 – 嗯 |
[03:01] | See you at home. | 回家见吧 |
[03:08] | That’s your dad? | 那是你爸爸? |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:11] | I should have introduced you. You’d like him. | 我应该介绍你认识 你会喜欢他的 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I bet I would. So he’s a runner? | 我肯定我会的 他经常跑步? |
[03:17] | Every night, even when he’s sick. | 每晚都跑 就算他病了 |
[03:19] | You can’t stop him. | 你都阻止不了他 |
[03:23] | He’s pretty inspiring. | 他很鼓舞人心 |
[03:26] | Inspiring? | 鼓舞人心? |
[03:27] | Don’t guys your age usually hate their dads? | 你这年纪的男孩子 不是通常都讨厌父亲的吗? |
[03:30] | We’ve had our issues. | 我们也有问题 |
[03:32] | But my dad’s sacrificed a lot for me. | 但我爸为我牺牲了很多 |
[03:37] | I figure this is how I pay him back. | 我想这是该我回报他的 |
[03:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:48] | Payback’s really important. | 回报是很重要的 |
[03:53] | All right, back in a bit. | 好的 一会就回来 |
[03:54] | How long are you gonna be? | 你要跑多远? |
[03:55] | Just long enough to get a little sweaty. Mwah. | 跑到出一点儿汗吧 亲亲 |
[03:58] | You be careful. Yeah. | 注意安全 |
[04:05] | It took the terrorist 20 years | 这个恐怖主义者花了二十年的时间 |
[04:08] | to find the people who had betrayed him. | 去找寻背叛他的人 |
[04:13] | What the… | 怎么… |
[04:24] | And his plan for revenge… | 而他的复仇计划… |
[04:26] | was just getting started. | 刚刚开始 |
[04:41] | Our mothers tell us to beware of mysterious men. | 我们的母亲告诉我们要小心不明人物 |
[04:47] | Don’t talk to them in the park. | 不要在公园里跟他们讲话 |
[04:51] | Don’t take their candy. | 不要拿他们给的糖果 |
[04:56] | Don’t get into their cars. | 不要上他们的车 |
[05:00] | And whatever you do… | 不管怎么样… |
[05:02] | don’t let them into the house. | 都别让他们进屋子 |
[05:08] | But what do we do when mother | 但当我们的母亲自己请进他们 |
[05:11] | has already invited them in? | 我们又该怎么做? |
[05:14] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:16] | Eddie, what have you done? | Eddie 你都做了些什么? |
[05:19] | I saw you were running low on supplies, | 我看见你的储粮不足 |
[05:21] | – so I went to the store for you. – Oh, you didn’t need to do that. | – 我就去商店帮你买了点儿东西 – 噢 你没必要这么做的 |
[05:24] | Hey, you’re cool enough to take me in. | 嘿 你人这么好 让我住进来 |
[05:27] | I gotta earn my keep somehow. | 我怎么着也得帮着干点活 |
[05:29] | I bought fresh vegetables. | 我买了新鲜蔬菜 |
[05:31] | Okay, now you’re just trying to make me cry. | 好了 你会让我感动得想哭了 |
[05:36] | Is that the laundry? I’ll get that. | 衣服洗好了? 我去弄吧 |
[05:38] | – Oh, that’s okay. It’s Porter’s turn. – I can’t, mom. I’m late. | – 哦 没关系的 轮到Porter了 – 妈 我做不来了 快迟到了 |
[05:42] | You can spare five minutes to put clothes in the dryer. | 你就腾出五分钟时间 把衣服放进烘干机里 |
[05:45] | No, I can’t. Jeremy and Dave are waiting to take me to the mall. | 不 我没时间了 Jeremy和Dave在等着 要带我去购物中心 |
[05:48] | You are not leaving wet clothes in that washer. | 你不能把衣服湿漉漉地留在洗衣筒里 |
[05:52] | Mom, chill. It’s water. | 妈 你真唠叨 打住 |
[05:54] | Hey, don’t talk to your mother like that. | 嘿 别跟你妈这样说话 |
[05:59] | Okay, that’s my ride. I gotta go. | 好的 我的车子到了 我要走了 |
[06:01] | Unh-unh. After the laundry. | 嗯嗯 衣服弄好以后再走 |
[06:04] | What a bitch. | 真鸡婆 |
[06:07] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[06:08] | Tell her you’re sorry. Hey! | 跟她道歉 嘿! |
[06:10] | – Get off me! – Apologize! | – 放开我! – 道歉! |
[06:11] | Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! | Eddie Eddie Eddie啊! |
[06:13] | – He shouldn’t talk to you like that! – Okay, okay! I’m sure he’s very sorry. | – 他不该这样跟你讲话! – 好了! 我知道他肯定很抱歉 |
[06:15] | Stop! Stop it! Stop. Let him up. | 住手! 让他起来 |
[06:27] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | – 你还好吧? – 没事 |
[06:29] | Go join your friends. | 去跟你朋友玩吧 |
[06:32] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[06:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:39] | I just can’t watch you be disrespected. | 我只是看不过你不被尊重 |
[06:45] | I’ll take care of the laundry. | 我去弄衣服吧 |
[06:56] | Hey, Carlos. Uh, here’s the money… | 嘿 Carlos 这些钱是… |
[06:58] | for the church raffle! Thanks, Mike! | 抽奖奖金! 谢谢你 Mike! |
[07:00] | Now Sister Mary can finally replace her wooden… | Mary修女终于可以换掉她的木制… |
[07:03] | – Gaby’s home. – Oh, god. Sorry. | – Gaby在家 – 哦 不好意思 |
[07:05] | I just wanted to bring you the first payment for the loan. | 我只是想先还第一笔款子给你 |
[07:07] | – And thanks again. You really saved my ass. – No problem. | – 再次谢谢你 你真的救了我一命 – 没什么的 |
[07:10] | And just so you know, I’m making a lot of cutbacks | 你也知道的 我减少了很多开支 |
[07:11] | so I can pay you back quicker… no vacations, basic cable. | 这样就能早点还清借你的钱… 不去度假 也不开有线电视 |
[07:15] | I even convinced M.J. That Mrs. Mccluskey’s house | 我甚至还说服了M.J.那Mccluskey太太家 |
[07:17] | – is summer camp. – Look, don’t go crazy. Just pay it back when you can. | – 就是夏令营 – 听着 别着急 你能还钱的时候再还吧 |
[07:21] | – And let’s make sure Gaby doesn’t find out. – So she can tell Susan? No problem. | – 只要别让Gaby发现 – 然后让她告诉Susan? 没问题 |
[07:25] | – I gotta get going. Bye. – Hey, and uh, give my best to Sister Carrie. | – 我要回去了 拜拜 – 嘿 替我向Carrie修女问好 |
[07:29] | – Mary. – Mary! | – 是Mary – Mary! |
[07:38] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[07:39] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧? |
[07:41] | It’s the middle of the afternoon. | 现在是中午时分 |
[07:43] | – What are you doing? – Why don’t you come upstairs and find out? | – 你在干什么? – 你就不想上楼来看看? |
[07:50] | No, thanks. I can’t afford it. | 不 谢了 我可支付不起 |
[07:52] | – What? – Every time you offer me afternoon sex, | – 什么? – 每次你给我提供午间性爱 |
[07:55] | it’s because you want something, | 都是因为你想要买什么 |
[07:55] | and it is not afternoon sex. | 而且跟午间性爱又不沾边 |
[08:01] | All right, fine. Check this out. | 好吧 看这个 |
[08:05] | Where were you even hiding this? | 你把这藏到哪了? |
[08:07] | Oh. That is a ski chalet in Aspen. | 这是阿斯本的滑雪度假屋 |
[08:10] | It’s for sale, and I want it. | 正待出售 我想要买 |
[08:12] | Sorry, hon, not gonna happen. | 亲爱的 对不起 不可能 |
[08:13] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. That was just my opening offer. | 哇哇 我这可是搞特价哦 |
[08:16] | What if I see your afternoon sex and raise you… honeymoon sex? | 除此了午间性爱 再给你提供个… 蜜月性爱? |
[08:24] | No. No, I can’t. All of our cash is tied up in a business deal. | 不 不行 我们的现金都要用于生意运作 |
[08:27] | – What kind of business deal? – Ah, you don’t want me to bore you with the details. | – 什么生意? – 啊 你不会想听这些细节的 会让你觉得无聊 |
[08:30] | Half that money is mine. Bore me. | 这些钱的一半是我的 来无聊我吧 |
[08:33] | This conversation is over. | 谈话结束 |
[08:35] | Now if you’re interested in going upstairs | 现在 如果你有兴趣上楼 |
[08:37] | and making love to your husband simply because you… | 跟你的丈夫做爱 仅仅是因为… |
[08:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | Like it? I’ve been practicing all day. | 喜欢不? 我可是练习了一整天 |
[08:50] | Susan, why is there a big-ass piano in our house? | Susan 为什么我们家会有个翘臀牌钢琴? |
[08:54] | Actually, big-ass stopped making pianos. | 事实上 翘臀可产不出钢琴 |
[08:56] | This is a Yamaha. | 这可是雅马哈生产的 |
[09:00] | So I’m… | 那么 我… |
[09:03] | curious… | 很好奇… |
[09:04] | How much did this thing cost? | 这东西要多少钱? |
[09:07] | It was free. | 不用钱 |
[09:10] | You remember dear, sweet, 98-year-old Aunt Regina? | 你还记得那个和蔼可亲的 98岁高龄的姨妈Regina吗? |
[09:13] | The one you called “the crypt keeper”? | 就是那个你称之为”地窖守尸魔”的? |
[09:16] | Mike, that was okay when she was alive. | Mike 她还世的时候可以这么称呼她 |
[09:18] | Now she’s a dead lady giving us really cool stuff, | 现在 她已经去世了 还给了我们这样好东西 |
[09:20] | – so a little respect? – Okay. As long as it was free. | – 所以给点儿尊重吧? – 好的 只要是不要钱的 |
[09:24] | Yeah, um, but as far as Gaby’s concerned, | 嗯 但是为了引起Gaby的关注 |
[09:26] | it cost 30 grand. | 这开价是三万美金 |
[09:28] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[09:30] | Well, I love Gaby, but for years, | 我爱Gaby 可是多年以来 |
[09:32] | she has been flaunting how much they spend on her house | 她一直在显摆 她那屋子要多少钱 |
[09:34] | and her car and her jewelry. | 她的车 以及她的首饰 |
[09:36] | And this is my turn to flaunt, | 这次轮到我显摆了 |
[09:40] | and I can’t flaunt with a free piano. | 要是这钢琴不要钱 我就不能显摆了 |
[09:42] | Don’t stoop to her level. You’re better than that. | 别跟她一般见识 你比她好多了 |
[09:45] | No, I’m really not. | 不 我不是 |
[09:47] | Susan, I’m not kidding. | Susan 我是认真的 |
[09:48] | You’re not telling Gaby we paid for this piano. | 你不要去跟Gaby说这钢琴是我们买的 |
[09:50] | Oh, Mike, please. This is my chance. | 哦 Mike 拜托 机会难得 |
[09:51] | My aunt had a stroke while driving! | 我的姨妈在开车的时候中风! |
[09:53] | When am I ever gonna get that lucky again? | 我还要什么时候才能有这样的好运? |
[09:59] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[10:00] | They’re out of cilantro. | 他们说香菜卖光了 |
[10:01] | – How can a market be out of cilantro? – I don’t know, | – 超市怎么可能会连香菜都卖光了? – 我也不知道 |
[10:04] | but I told that clerk she should hang her head in shame. | 我跟那收银员说她可以含羞上吊了 |
[10:07] | As well you should. So what else do we need? | 你应该这么说的 我们还缺什么呢? |
[10:09] | Let’s head over to the Kosher Aisle. | 让我们去犹太认证专卖店瞧瞧吧 |
[10:11] | I need a few items for the Schwartzman bar mitzvah. | 还要买些物品 用于Schwartzman的犹太成年仪式 |
[10:20] | We need baking soda. I’ll get it. | 我们还要发酵粉 我去拿吧 |
[10:26] | Oh. Sam? | 噢 Sam? |
[10:31] | Please. Not now. What the hell are you even doing here? | 拜托 不是现在 你在这儿干嘛? |
[10:33] | I lost my job. I had to work someplace. | 我下岗了 得找份工作 |
[10:40] | You already, uh, got the baking soda. | 你已经 呃 找到发酵粉了 |
[10:43] | Boy, I would lose my head if it wasn’t screwed on. | 天哪 我头脑清晰的话就不会出错了 |
[10:47] | Who’s that woman? | 那女人是谁? |
[10:49] | Nobody. Someone I used to know. | 没谁 一个老相识 |
[10:51] | Oh. Is everything all right? | 哦 没事吧? |
[10:54] | I was… telling her that it doesn’t make sense | 我刚才和她说… 这么大的商场 |
[10:58] | for a store this big to run out of a major herb. | 却没有这么重要的草本植物 真是说不过去 |
[11:00] | – I think we should check out Hudson’s market. – That’s downtown. | – 我们还是去Hudson商场看看吧 – 可那在市区啊 |
[11:03] | We need cilantro, don’t we? Come on. | 我们不是还要买香菜吗? 快走吧 |
[11:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:19] | Hey. Oh, you brought me flowers. | 嗨 哦 你还买了花 |
[11:23] | Well, I wanted to get you a T-shirt that said, | 我本想送你个T恤 上面写着 |
[11:24] | “I’m a moron who wears dark clothes when I run at night,” | “我是晚上跑步 还穿深色衣服的傻瓜” |
[11:27] | But the gift shop was out. | 可礼品店关门了 |
[11:30] | So who did this to you? Did you see’em? | 到底谁这么狠啊? 你看到肇事者了吗? |
[11:34] | No. | 没有 |
[11:35] | Damn. What kind of person hits you and then just drives away? | 妈的 什么人啊 撞了你就开车逃逸啊? |
[11:39] | Maybe the kind of person who wanted to hit me. | 估计是存心想撞我的人 |
[11:44] | Wait. You said you didn’t see them. | 等等 你不是说没看到肇事者吗? |
[11:47] | I didn’t, but, Ange, I’m telling you, | 我是没看到啊 不过Ange 实话告诉你 |
[11:49] | this guy… he drives past me, | 那个人… 他开车超过我 |
[11:51] | he turns around and swerves right into me. | 又掉头急转向 直直向我撞来 |
[11:57] | – Oh, my god. – Where’s Danny? | – 哦 上帝啊 – Danny呢? |
[11:59] | He fell asleep in the waiting room. We’ve been here all night. | 他在候诊室睡着了 我们在医院待了一夜 |
[12:02] | – Uh, you want me to get him? – No, no. Listen. I need you guys to go home, | – 呃 要我叫他吗? – 不用 听着 你们回家去 |
[12:05] | grab the I.D.S, some money, | 带上身份证 钱 |
[12:06] | whatever you can stuff in a couple of bags. | 还有别的什么 塞满几个行李包 |
[12:08] | But you’re not exactly travel-ready, Nick. | 可你这个样子怎么逃走啊 Nick |
[12:14] | Oh, absolutely not. | 哦 绝对不行 |
[12:15] | The place we talked about, near Carbondale. | 我们说的那地方 就在卡本代尔附近 |
[12:18] | Just for a few weeks. | 就待几周 |
[12:21] | No. Not without you. | 不行 没你不行 |
[12:24] | No, I’ll send Danny. | 我把Danny送过去 |
[12:25] | But you and me… this is as far as we run. | 可我和你… 我们就待这吧 |
[12:27] | What if it is Patrick? What are we gonna do? | 如果这是Patrick干的呢? 我们怎么办? |
[12:34] | We’ve been asking that question for 20 years. | 这个问题我们都问20年了 |
[12:38] | I guess now we’re gonna find out. | 现在该是揭晓答案的时候了 |
[12:51] | Can I talk to you a minute? | 能和你谈谈吗? |
[12:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:57] | It’s about what happened with Porter. | 我想和你说说Porter的事 |
[12:59] | Are you mad? You’re mad. | 你生气了? 你生气了 |
[13:01] | No, I’m not. | 没 我没生气 |
[13:03] | You want me to leave. | 你要赶我走了 |
[13:05] | No. No, I just want to talk. | 不是 我只是想和你聊聊 |
[13:08] | You looked like you really wanted to hurt him, | 你看起来是 真的想揍他 |
[13:11] | and I kind of need to know what that’s about. | 我得知道到底怎么回事 |
[13:15] | Your family doesn’t seem to care how much you help them. | 你家人不在乎你对他们多好 |
[13:19] | You’re a great mom, and they just push you around. | 你是个好妈妈 他们却使唤来使唤去 |
[13:22] | It… it made me angry. | 这点… 很让我生气 |
[13:24] | Yes, I saw that. | 是啊 我看到了 |
[13:27] | And sometimes my family can be unappreciative. | 有时候我家人是挺不知感激的 |
[13:35] | But what happened today can never happen again. | 但今天发生的事绝不能再重演了 |
[13:38] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[13:41] | Listen, I grew up with an alcoholic mother. | 听着 我妈也是个酒鬼 |
[13:46] | I know what it feels like to be angry all the time. | 我了解那种时刻都处于气愤状态的心情 |
[13:50] | But when I was your age, I had to find a way… | 可我在你这个年纪 我得找到一种方法… |
[13:57] | to control myself. | 来控制自己 |
[14:01] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[14:05] | A lot of help. | 有很多方法 |
[14:06] | One thing… I had a great counselor at school, | 其中一个… 就是我在学校有个很棒的辅导老师 |
[14:09] | and she taught me | 她教我 |
[14:11] | that whenever I was about to lose it, | 当我快控制不住自己的时候 |
[14:14] | that I should do this… | 我就应该这样… |
[14:17] | One. | 一 |
[14:19] | Two. | 二 |
[14:21] | Three. | 三 |
[14:23] | That really works? | 这样真有用? |
[14:25] | It really does. | 真的 |
[14:29] | It gives you a chance | 这样给你机会 |
[14:31] | to step back, | 平复心情 |
[14:33] | feel like you’re in control. | 让你能自我控制 |
[14:36] | You should try it next time. You’ll see. | 下次你也试试 就知道了 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:49] | I’m really sorry about what I did. | 我为自己所做的道歉 |
[14:52] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[14:54] | Just don’t ever do it again. | 别再这样就好了 |
[15:01] | But thank you for wanting to. | 不过还是谢谢你有这个想法 |
[15:13] | Oh, come on, Larry. You’re my business manager, too. | 哦 拜托 Larry 你也是我的业务经理 |
[15:15] | I am not leaving this office until you tell me | 你不告诉我Carlos 把买滑雪屋的钱用到哪去了 |
[15:17] | what Carlos is doing with my ski house money. | 我是不会离开你办公室的 |
[15:20] | Gaby, you’re putting me in an uncomfortable position. | Gaby 你让我处于进退两难啊 |
[15:23] | – You should talk to Carlos. – I did! I offered to put myself | – 你去问Carlos好了 – 我早问过了! 我还提出 |
[15:26] | in a very uncomfortable position, and he still said no. | 弄一个让我自己不舒服的姿势 他也拒绝了 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry, but Carlos swore me to secrecy. Please respect that. | 抱歉 可Carlos让我发誓保密的 请尊重我 |
[15:35] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起啊 |
[15:37] | No hard feelings. | 别见怪 |
[15:38] | Of course not. | 那是当然 |
[15:40] | Hey. What are you doing? | 嘿 你干嘛呢? |
[15:41] | Hmm. I don’t want to be a liar. | 嗯 我不想说谎 |
[15:43] | When I go home, and I’m in tears and Carlos asks me why, | 我会泪水涟涟的回家 Carlos问起 |
[15:46] | and I say you grabbed my ass, I want to be telling the truth. | 我就说你摸我屁股 我只是想实话实说 |
[15:51] | Well played. | 算你狠 |
[15:54] | Carlos gave $50,000 to one of your neighbors. | Carlos借了5万美元给你一个邻居 |
[15:57] | What?! Who?! | 什么?! 谁?! |
[15:59] | A Mike Delfino. Apparently, his business is in big trouble. | 一个叫Mike Delfino的 显然他的生意出了大问题 |
[16:03] | Oh, my god. Mike’s wife is one of my closest friends, | 哦 上帝 Mike的老婆可是我的闺蜜啊 |
[16:06] | and she never said a word. | 她什么也没说 |
[16:08] | Poor thing. | 可怜的女人 |
[16:09] | Please don’t tell Carlos I told you. | 请不要告诉Carlos是我说的 |
[16:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:14] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[16:16] | Do you have parking validation? | 你有停车证吗? |
[16:17] | Oh, those are only for employees. | 哦 只有员工能用 |
[16:21] | Okay, you could take mine. | 好吧 你拿我的 |
[16:25] | Hotel, food, incidentals… | 旅馆 吃的 零用… |
[16:29] | $300. | 300块 |
[16:31] | You can order pay per view. | 每次探望多少钱你定 |
[16:32] | I don’t even care if you buy beer. | 你就算买啤酒我也不管 |
[16:33] | Just stay in your room as much as you can, okay? | 乖乖的待在旅馆 好吗? |
[16:36] | This is stupid. It’s been 20 years. | 这太蠢了 都20年了 |
[16:39] | Have you actually seen or heard from this Patrick Logan guy? | 你见到Patrick Logan 还是有他的消息了? |
[16:42] | – Do you know for a fact that he’s even still alive? – Danny, I’m not gonna debate this with you. | – 你能确定他还活着吗? – Danny 我不想和你讨论这个 |
[16:46] | If he started this group you guys were in, | 如果你们的组织是他发起的 |
[16:47] | then isn’t he on the run, too? | 他不是也应该在逃亡吗? |
[16:49] | – He’s got bigger problems than getting revenge. – Just humor me, okay? | – 比起报仇 他有更大的麻烦要操心 – 迁就下我 不行吗? |
[16:53] | Because if I’m wrong, all I am is wrong. | 要是我错了 就错的彻头彻尾 |
[16:55] | But if I’m not… | 如果我没错… |
[17:01] | Please. Just humor me. | 拜托了 迁就下我 |
[17:10] | Check stand one is now open. | 第一付款台已经开放 |
[17:12] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[17:13] | Check stand one is now open, taking all customers… | 第一付款台已经开放 顾客们请注意… |
[17:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:17] | Um, I saw you the other day, | 嗯 我看到那天 |
[17:19] | talking to my friend Sam. | 你和我朋友Sam说话来着 |
[17:22] | Oh, I’m… I’m Bree, by the way. | 哦 对了 我是Bree |
[17:25] | I know who you are. | 我认得你 |
[17:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:29] | Well, this is none of my business, | 这不关我事 |
[17:32] | but I noticed that there was some tension between you two. | 可我留意到你们之间气氛有点紧张 |
[17:37] | You could say that. | 说得没错 |
[17:39] | Oh. Well, I hope everything is okay. | 哦 希望一切都好 |
[17:45] | What is it you want? | 你想知道什么? |
[17:49] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:50] | There was just something so odd about that… encounter. | 只是你们的碰面… 有点奇怪 |
[17:55] | I don’t understand why he would talk to a friend like that. | 我不明白他怎么会这么和朋友说话 |
[18:02] | Maybe that’s because I’m not his friend. | 那是因为我们不是朋友 |
[18:06] | I’m his mother. | 我是他妈 |
[18:17] | My manager said I could take a break early. | 经理说我可以提前休息 |
[18:20] | You’ve got five minutes. | 给你5分钟 |
[18:24] | Are you aware | 你知道 |
[18:24] | that Sam goes around telling people that you’re… | Sam到处和大家说你已经… |
[18:27] | Dead. | 死了 |
[18:30] | Yes, I heard. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:31] | Why would he do that? | 他干嘛那么做? |
[18:36] | He’s a complicated boy. | 他这个孩子心思很复杂 |
[18:43] | Did Sam tell you who his father was? | Sam告诉你他爸是谁了吗? |
[18:47] | He told me about your relationship with my… husband, | 他跟我说了你和我… 老公的关系 |
[18:50] | if that’s what you’re referring to. | 如果你指的是这事 |
[18:54] | Did he also mention the letter that Rex sent to me? | 他也跟你说Rex给我寄的那封信吗? |
[18:57] | What letter? | 什么信? |
[18:59] | It was after you were married. | 是你们婚后寄的 |
[19:01] | Rex had just started his practice, | Rex刚开了诊所 |
[19:03] | and apparently, the money was pouring in. | 显然 收入非常可观 |
[19:08] | Rex wrote | Rex写信告诉我 |
[19:09] | and told me he could give Sam a better life. | 他可以让Sam过更好的生活 |
[19:14] | He then asked for full-time custody. | 接着他要求全部抚养权 |
[19:20] | I’m guessing he never told you that. | 他没和你说过这事吧 |
[19:23] | Must have slipped his mind. | 他肯定是忘记提了 |
[19:26] | I politely declined his offer. | 我礼貌的拒绝了他的请求 |
[19:30] | And did Sam… know about this? | Sam… 知道这事吗? |
[19:34] | Not until a few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[19:35] | when he found the letter. | 他发现那封信的时候才知道 |
[19:38] | And when he realized that he could have lived all those years | 当他知道这么多年来 他本可以和爸爸 |
[19:42] | with his dad in a fancy house… | 住在那么漂亮的房子里… |
[19:46] | He… was beyond livid. | 他… 气疯了 |
[19:50] | Even so, how could he go around pretending that you’re dead? | 即使这样 他也不能假装你已经死了啊 |
[19:57] | Like I said… | 就像我说的… |
[19:59] | He’s a complicated boy. | 他是个心思很复杂的孩子 |
[20:08] | Gaby, hi. | Gaby 嗨 |
[20:10] | Hi, Susan. | 嗨 Susan |
[20:12] | I just got back from the supermarket | 我刚从超市回来 |
[20:14] | and realized I bought way too much. | 觉得自己买太多东西了 |
[20:16] | I’m afraid some of it’s gonna go bad, | 害怕有些会变质 |
[20:18] | And so I thought, who could I give this to? | 我就想 给谁好呢? |
[20:19] | And I randomly thought of you. | 不经意地就想到你 |
[20:25] | You’re afraid that canned peaches | 你怕桃子罐头 |
[20:27] | and condensed milk are going to go bad? | 和炼乳会变质? |
[20:30] | Well, it’s just, my cupboards are cluttered, | 就是 我的橱柜太乱了 |
[20:33] | and you’d be doing me a huge favor. | 你真是帮了我个大忙 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:39] | Oh. Hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[20:41] | As long as you’re here, | 既然你都来了 |
[20:43] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[20:48] | Wow. | 喔 |
[20:50] | We just got it. | 我们刚买的 |
[20:52] | M.J. is gonna take lessons. | M.J. 要上钢琴课 |
[20:55] | You sure you don’t want to start him off | 你确定不想让他 呃 |
[20:57] | with, say, a used upright? | 从二手的竖式钢琴开始学? |
[21:00] | No way. | 不可能 |
[21:02] | Me wan-ny, me like-y, me get-ty. | 我想要 我喜欢 我就买 |
[21:07] | May I ask how much this cost-y? | 我能问问这个多少钱吗? |
[21:11] | Well, Mike doesn’t like me throwing around numbers, | Mike不想让我告诉别人价钱 |
[21:15] | but let’s just say your jaw would drop… | 但足以让你的下巴会吓掉… |
[21:19] | 3000 times. | 3千次 |
[21:22] | Wha… | 什么… |
[21:23] | That’s one. | 第一次 |
[21:25] | This is none of my business, | 这不关我事 |
[21:27] | but is this really the best time | 可这情况 买这么贵的东西 |
[21:30] | to buy something this expensive? | 真的合适吗? |
[21:32] | I mean, didn’t Mike just have his truck repossessed? | 我是说 Mike的卡车不是最近才被收回吗? |
[21:37] | Things finally turned around. | 情况终于好转了 |
[21:39] | He got a big cash infusion. | 他有了一大笔注入现金 |
[21:42] | You don’t say. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[21:43] | Anyway, I know you guys don’t have a piano, | 不管怎样 我知道你们没钢琴 |
[21:47] | so if you ever want the girls to take lessons… | 所以如果你想让你女儿们学琴的话… |
[21:52] | Well, thank you. I gotta go. | 谢谢你了 我得走了 |
[21:54] | Enjoy your peaches. | 好好享用桃子罐头吧 |
[22:03] | You owe me $50,000. | 你欠我5万块 |
[22:05] | – What? – For your information, | – 什么呀? – 给你点温馨提示 |
[22:07] | Mike’s “big cash infusion” cost me my ski house. | Mike的”大笔注入现金”其实是我买滑雪屋的钱 |
[22:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀? |
[22:12] | Oh, don’t play dumb. | 噢 别装傻了 |
[22:13] | Carlos loaned Mike the 50 grand, and you know it! | Carlos借了Mike5万块 而且你知道啊! |
[22:18] | Why are you looking like you don’t know it? | 为什么你看上去像是不知情? |
[22:22] | He told me… | 他告诉我… |
[22:23] | business picked up. | 生意好转了 |
[22:24] | Well, he lied, | 其实 他说谎了 |
[22:26] | Just like Carlos lied to me about where our money went, | 就像Carlos骗我说钱花在哪里了 |
[22:28] | which you went and spent on a piano. | 其实是你给们用了 还用在买了架钢琴 |
[22:31] | Oh, no, no, I didn’t. Uh… | 噢 不 不 不是 呃… |
[22:35] | I inherited it. | 是我继承的遗产 |
[22:38] | I was trying to make you jealous. | 我只是想让你嫉妒 |
[22:40] | Oh, honey, | 噢 亲爱的 |
[22:42] | Given different circumstances, that so would have worked. | 要不是在这样的情况下 就真的奏效了 |
[22:47] | This is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[22:50] | I have the money from the strip club | 我从脱衣舞俱乐部得到的钱 |
[22:52] | sitting in the bank, | 就存在银行里 |
[22:54] | and Mike would rather borrow it from you guys? | Mike竟然宁愿从你们那借钱? |
[23:00] | I’m about to screech at my husband. | 我要给我丈夫来个河东狮吼了 |
[23:02] | You might want to stand back. | 我想你应该站远点 |
[23:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[23:05] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[23:10] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[23:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:13] | – Hey, Mr. Scavo. – How was the flight? | – 嘿 Scavo先生 – 旅途怎么样? |
[23:16] | Horrible. It was delayed, | 糟透了 航班被耽搁 |
[23:18] | there was turbulence, | 中途遇到气流 |
[23:19] | they ran out of food, | 他们的食物供给不够 |
[23:21] | and I’m not seeing a plate covered with tinfoil here. | 我回来也没看到用锡纸包的食物盘放这 |
[23:25] | There was one, but one of our 50 children must have inhaled it. | 刚刚有一个 但肯定被我们一大帮孩子里的某个给吃了 |
[23:29] | Damn it! | 真该死! |
[23:30] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静冷静 |
[23:32] | Lynette, no. I’m hungry. You know, when you were working, | 不行 Lynette 我饿了 你工作的时候 |
[23:34] | – I always had food waiting for you. – Oh, that’s right. | – 我总是做好吃的等你 – 噢 说得对 |
[23:37] | You were very considerate in your eighth month. | 你怀孕八个月的时候 依然考虑周到 |
[23:39] | I’m sorry. I keep forgetting, | 真对不起啊 我总是忘了 |
[23:40] | You’re the only person who’s ever been pregnant before. | 你是唯一有过身孕的人 |
[23:42] | Relax. Relax. We’ll just order a pizza. | 放松 放松 我们叫个披萨就好了 |
[23:46] | And wait an hour? Forget it. I’ll fend for myself. | 再等一个钟头? 算了吧 我还是自己弄吃的吧 |
[23:49] | Six, seven, | 六 七 |
[23:50] | eight, nine… | 八 九… |
[23:53] | Hey, it’s okay. I’m fine. | 嘿 没关系的 我没事 |
[23:55] | There’s nothing in here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[23:58] | – Come on. Lynette, you didn’t go to the store today? – 16… 17… | – 拜托 Lynette 你今天没去超市? – 16… 17… |
[24:00] | Sweetie, you might want to take it down a notch. | 甜心 你得慢些数 |
[24:03] | I have been in three cities in two days. | 两天内我就在三个城市里来回奔波 |
[24:04] | – You’d think you’d find the time to go to the market. – 21, 22… | – 你该知道你应该有时间去超市的呀 – 21 22… |
[24:09] | What the hell is he doing? | 他这是在搞什么飞机啊? |
[24:10] | Eddie, it’s okay. | Eddie 没事的 |
[24:12] | – 23, 24, 25… – Tell him to stick a sock in it. | – 23 24 25… – 叫他住嘴 |
[24:14] | 26, 27… | 二十六 二十七… |
[24:16] | Okay, you need to kiss me. Here. Mmm! | 好吧 你得亲亲我 来 嗯! |
[24:18] | Okay, there. We’re good. We’re good. He loves me. | 好了 你看 我们很好 没事 他很爱我的 |
[24:29] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们晚点再说 |
[24:36] | So Eddie attacked our son? | Eddie袭击我们的儿子? |
[24:38] | Okay, I’d use “attack”, but with a small “a”. | 好吧 我说”攻击” 只是小小的一下 |
[24:40] | Okay, that’s it. I want him out, and that’s with a big “o”. | 行了 我要他搬出去 而且是很强烈的要他搬 |
[24:44] | Look, Eddie is not some exchange student from France. | 听着 Eddie不是从法国来的交换生 |
[24:47] | He comes from an abusive home. | 他从有家暴的家庭过来的 |
[24:49] | We have to accept he has some… baggage. | 我们得接受他有些… “包袱”嘛 |
[24:53] | So I have to wonder if he’s gonna punch me | 那我是不是每次对你提高嗓音 |
[24:55] | any time I raise my voice to you? | 就得注意他会不会揍我? |
[24:58] | I am not sending him back to live with that woman, Tom. | 我是不会把他送回去 让他和那个女人一起住的 Tom |
[25:03] | How about therapy? That might help. | 带他去做心理治疗吧? 可能会有帮助 |
[25:05] | Now we’re gonna pay for his therapy? | 我们现在还得给他付治疗的钱? |
[25:07] | Okay, here’s a thought. How about we all stop yelling at me? | 好吧 还有个主意 大伙都别再冲我吼了怎么样? |
[25:10] | What a concept… be nice to Lynette. | 就是说-… 对Lynette友善些 |
[25:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:15] | We’ll try the therapy. | 去给他做治疗吧 |
[25:18] | All these weeks, Sam has been going on | 这几周来 Sam都一直在说他妈妈死了 |
[25:20] | about how his mother was dead, and the whole time, | 但是这段时间里 |
[25:22] | she has been at Howe’s market, in a smock, stacking cans. | 她就在Howe的超市里 穿着工作服 堆着罐头 |
[25:27] | I guess my instincts about Sam were right, wouldn’t you say? | 我猜我对Sam的直觉是对的 不是吗? |
[25:30] | What did I say about gloating? | 你是在幸灾乐祸了? |
[25:33] | Something. I wasn’t listening. | 在说正经事 但我没认真听 |
[25:35] | I was thinking about how right I was. | 刚刚在想我猜得多对 |
[25:39] | Okay, I’ll stop. I know you’re upset. | 好了 我不说了 我知道你很沮丧 |
[25:40] | You have no idea. | 你不了解 |
[25:42] | When Sam first showed up, | Sam刚出现的时候 |
[25:43] | I felt like I got a little piece of Rex back. | 我感觉有点像是Rex回来了 |
[25:46] | It was wonderful. | 那种感觉很好 |
[25:49] | But this has forced me to remember | 但这情况 让我想到 |
[25:50] | that Rex was a liar, too. | Rex也是个骗子 |
[26:01] | Sorry. Am I interrupting something? | 抱歉 我没打扰你们吧? |
[26:06] | Orson, would you please excuse us? | Orson 你能让我们单独待会吗? |
[26:08] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[26:14] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧? |
[26:16] | Actually, Sam… | 其实 Sam… |
[26:17] | Wait, wait. Still here. | 等等 我还没出去 |
[26:23] | I went back to the supermarket today. | 我今天又去了超市 |
[26:29] | Oh. | 噢 |
[26:32] | I take it you met my mother. | 我猜想 你见了我妈妈 |
[26:35] | Why did you say she was dead? | 你为什么要说她死了? |
[26:38] | She is dead… To me. | 她就是死了… 对我来说是 |
[26:40] | So you admit that you lied? | 所以你承认你撒谎了? |
[26:45] | Did she tell you I found a letter my father wrote, | 她有没告诉你 我发现了我爸写的信 |
[26:48] | – begging her to let me come live with him? – That’s hardly an excuse. | – 恳求她让我跟他一起住? – 那根本不是理由 |
[26:53] | I was 4. | 我当时4岁 |
[26:54] | He said he could give me all the advantages she couldn’t, | 他说能给予我更好的条件 是她给不了的 |
[26:56] | but she wouldn’t let him. | 但她就是不肯 |
[26:58] | She loved you. She wanted you by her side… | 她爱你 她想让你陪在她身边… |
[27:01] | She should have wanted more for me! | 她应该再多为我想想! |
[27:02] | Andrew got bicycles for christmas | Andrew在圣诞节的时候有自行车 |
[27:05] | and TVs for his birthday. | 在他生日的时候有电视机 |
[27:06] | I had to sit in a trailer and do my homework with mittens on | 我只能坐在拖车里 戴着无指手套写作业 |
[27:09] | because my mom couldn’t afford to pay the heating bill. | 就因为我妈妈付不起暖气费 |
[27:11] | If she had loved me, she would have let me | 如果她真的爱我 那她就应该 |
[27:13] | live the life that I was entitled to! | 让我去过我应该过的生活! |
[27:25] | I’m… | 我要… |
[27:26] | going to… | 去跟… |
[27:28] | talk to the… Schwartzmans about their bar mitzvah. | Schwartzman家谈谈… 他们的犹太成年仪式 |
[27:32] | If you want to go over the menu later, let me know. | 如果你一会想看看菜单 就跟我说一声 |
[27:45] | Oh. | 噢 |
[27:45] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[27:47] | How’d it go? | 进行得怎么样了? |
[27:48] | – Kind of weird, but it was okay. – Yeah? | – 有点怪怪的 但是还行 – 是吗? |
[27:50] | I think you did very good work today, Eddie. | 我觉得你做得很不错 Eddie |
[27:52] | Now the restroom is down the hall, | 休息室就在走廊那头 |
[27:54] | – second door on the right. – I’ll be here. | – 右边第二间 – 我一会就过去 |
[27:59] | So you said “good work”, does that mean it went well? | 那你说的”不错” 意思是 进行得很好吧? |
[28:02] | That means Eddie’s got some issues, | 意思是 Eddie确实有些问题 |
[28:06] | and it’s going to take time to work through them. | 而且需要花点时间解决 |
[28:08] | Okay… How much more time | 那… 一个小时130块 |
[28:10] | at $130 an hour? | 需要花多久的时间呢? |
[28:12] | Well, it would go a lot faster | 要是他妈妈能来这 |
[28:14] | if we could get his mother in here, | 就能进展快一些 |
[28:15] | but he seems to think there’s no way she’d agree to that. | 但是他觉得她妈妈不可能同意来这 |
[28:19] | Really? If you think it’ll help, I can get her in here. | 是吗? 如果你觉得有用 我会把她叫过来的 |
[28:23] | That would be great. | 那就好 |
[28:26] | Okay, and then… | 好的 那… |
[28:28] | And then everything will be okay, right? | 那一切都会好起来的 对吧? |
[28:32] | Let’s just get the mother in here. | 我们还是先把他妈妈叫过来吧 |
[28:48] | Barbara? | Barbara啊? |
[28:50] | It’s Lynette Scavo. | 我是Lynette Scavo |
[29:00] | Barbara, we need to talk about Eddie. | Barbara啊 我们需要谈谈Eddie的事 |
[29:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:15] | Are you looking for Barbara Orlofsky? | 你是在找Barbara Orlofsky吗? |
[29:17] | Yeah. Do you know where she is? | 是啊 你知道她去哪了吗? |
[29:19] | No. Nobody’s seen her for days, and her car’s still there. | 不知道 这几天都没人见过她 她的车还在那呢 |
[29:22] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[29:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:35] | There’s this crazy rumor going around | 到处都有传言说 |
[29:38] | that you’ve got something for me. | 你给我准备了些东西 |
[29:39] | Just an apology. | 就是给你道歉 |
[29:43] | Well, as long as it comes with one of your muffins, | 只要你带块松饼给我 |
[29:47] | I may just accept it. | 我就会接受了 |
[29:48] | Oh, Andrew. | 噢 Andrew啊 |
[29:54] | Orson told me about Sam. | Orson跟我说了Sam的事 |
[29:55] | You were right from the start. I never should have trusted him. | 你一开始就是对的 我真的不应该相信他 |
[29:59] | Wow. | 哇 |
[30:00] | I… I don’t even need the muffin now. | 我… 我现在连松饼也不需要了 |
[30:04] | Now that that’s settled, what are we gonna do about Sam? | 既然大家都知道了 那我们怎么对Sam呢? |
[30:08] | That’s easy. We get rid of him. | 很简单啊 就把他摆脱掉 |
[30:10] | I don’t think it’s gonna be that simple. | 我觉得没这么简单 |
[30:13] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[30:15] | I saw a side to him last night that I’ve never seen before, | 昨晚 我看到了他从未展现的一面 |
[30:19] | and to be perfectly honest… | 而且 老实说… |
[30:23] | I’m afraid of him. | 我很怕他 |
[30:29] | Hi, Susan! Thanks for having us over for dinner. | 嗨 Susan! 谢谢你邀请我们吃晚餐 |
[30:32] | Oh, well, actually, dinner was just an excuse. | 噢 其实 晚餐只是个借口 |
[30:34] | I wanted to show you something. | 我想给你们看样东西 |
[30:36] | Oh, my god! You bought a piano? | 噢 我的天! 你买了架钢琴? |
[30:39] | Yes! And I wanted you to be the first to see it. | 是的! 我想让你们第一个看看 |
[30:43] | – Wow. That looks… Pricey. – Mm-hmm. | – 哇 这家伙看上去… 真昂贵 – 嗯哼 |
[30:46] | $30,000, | 3万块 |
[30:49] | plus delivery and tax and a biannual tuning fee. | 包运送 还包了2年的调音费 |
[30:52] | But Mike’s on his way down. | 但Mike最近生意状况不好 |
[30:54] | – Do me a favor. Don’t let on that you know how much it cost. – Why not? | – 帮我个忙 不要告诉他这个花了多少钱 – 为什么? |
[30:57] | He thinks it’s ostentatious, and he’s a little embarrassed. | 他觉得这个太铺张了 他有点不好意思 |
[31:00] | In fact, he keeps telling everyone | 实际上 他到处跟人说 |
[31:03] | that I inherited it from my aunt, so just go with it. | 这是我从我姨妈那继承来的 就随他吧 |
[31:06] | – Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. – That’s okay, honey. | – 嘿 大伙们 抱歉我迟到了 – 没事 亲爱的 |
[31:08] | I’m gonna check on dinner. | 我去看看晚餐好了没 |
[31:09] | We’re gonna check on dinner. | 我们去看看 |
[31:13] | Dude, we need to talk. A piano? | 兄弟 我们得谈谈 一架钢琴啊? |
[31:16] | Oh, god, don’t worry about it. We didn’t buy it. | 噢 天啊 别担心 不是我们买的 |
[31:18] | Susan inherited it from her dead aunt. | Susan从她死去的姨妈那继承来的 |
[31:22] | Wow. Without even blinking. | 哇 眼睛都不眨一下 |
[31:25] | Uh, would anyone mind helping me set the table? | 呃 谁能帮我整理下餐桌吗? |
[31:28] | Oh, Carlos will do it. | 噢 Carlos去吧 |
[31:29] | Oh, great. And, Mike, maybe you and Gaby can get the wine. | 噢 好啊 那Mike 你和Gaby去准备酒 |
[31:35] | So you and Carlos have any big plans for the summer? | 你和Carlos夏天有什么计划吗? |
[31:38] | You taking any trips? | 会出去游玩吗? |
[31:43] | Gaby? | Gaby啊? |
[31:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 噢 抱歉 真对不起 |
[31:50] | Look, if, um, you need to talk… | 听我说 如果 呃 你想找个聊聊… |
[31:53] | Susan’s in the other room. | Susan就在隔壁 |
[31:55] | I think Carlos is having an affair. | 我觉得Carlos有外遇了 |
[31:58] | What? Why would you think that? | 什么? 你怎么会那么想? |
[32:00] | Because he’s been acting really secretive lately. | 因为他最近神神秘秘的 |
[32:02] | And I went to talk to our business manager, | 而且我去找我们的业务经理谈话了 |
[32:04] | And I discovered $50,000 was missing from our account. | 发现我们账户里少了5万美金 |
[32:08] | Well, I’m sure there’s a good explanation. | 呃 我肯定他有理由的 |
[32:11] | Yeah, there is. | 是的 |
[32:12] | It’s called fancy dresses and hotel rooms for some bimbo. | 都用去给那婊子买漂亮衣服 还有开房厮混 |
[32:16] | No, no, no. I am sure that you’ve got that all wrong. | 不 不 不 我确信你搞错了 |
[32:20] | Wait a minute. Are you covering for him? | 等一下 你在帮他掩饰? |
[32:22] | – No. I… – Because I stole his cell phone to see who he was talking to, | – 没有 我… – 我偷偷看过他手机 看他都给谁打电话 |
[32:26] | and he called your house, like, a hundred times. | 往你们家大概打了有一百次 |
[32:29] | Well, he hasn’t been talking to me. | 啊 他不是打给我的 |
[32:30] | Really? Well, the next time he’s not talking to you, | 是吗? 好吧 下次他打来 不是找你的时候 |
[32:33] | you might want to give him the name of your divorce lawyer. | 记得把你们的离婚律师介绍给他 |
[32:39] | I’m so glad you guys were free tonight. | 你们今天有空能来 我太高兴了 |
[32:40] | We’ve been wanting to do this for such a long… | 我们老早就想请你们过来了… |
[32:42] | – Oh, my god! – What’s wrong? | – 天哪! – 怎么了? |
[32:44] | My earring. It’s missing. Damn it! | 我的耳坠 丢了 靠! |
[32:47] | – I just got them today. – Oh, I’m sure it’s somewhere. | – 今天才到手的呢 – 噢 肯定就掉这儿了 |
[32:50] | Oh! Here it is. | 噢! 找到了 |
[32:52] | That would have been 3 grand out the window. | 差点就扔了3万块钱 |
[32:56] | You bought $3,000 earrings? | 你买了一对3万块的耳坠? |
[32:58] | Oh, of course not. | 哦 当然不是了 |
[33:00] | Mike did. He’s so generous, | Mike买的 他可大方了 |
[33:03] | especially now that we’re loaded again. | 特别是现在我们又能负担得起 |
[33:07] | You know, Carlos, I never noticed before… | 知道吗 Carlos 我之前没注意到… |
[33:11] | You have a really veiny forehead. | 你额头纹真的好多 |
[33:17] | – Hey, buddy, we got a bit of a problem. – No kidding. | – 嘿 兄弟 我们碰到点小麻烦 – 没搞错吧 |
[33:21] | Wait, you know? Did Gaby say something? | 等下 你知道了? 是Gaby说什么了吗? |
[33:23] | – No. I heard it all from Susan. – Huh. Well, it’s not surprising. | – 不是 我都从Susan那听说了 – 呃 也是 这也不足为奇 |
[33:26] | The way those two talk, but luckily, it’s not true. | 她俩就爱八卦 还好 那不是真的 |
[33:29] | Come on, Mike. Let’s stop the lies. | 拜托 Mike 别扯淡了 |
[33:30] | – It is true, and we both know it. – It is? | – 这是真的 我们两个都明白 – 是真的? |
[33:33] | Don’t act surprised. God, this whole thing was a mistake. | 别一副惊讶的样子 天哪 整件事就是个错误 |
[33:36] | – I never should have written that check. – You paid for it? Oh, man. | – 我就不应该开那张支票 – 你以为是你出的钱? 真是的 |
[33:40] | – Wh… – Dinner is ready. | – 啊… – 开饭啦 |
[33:43] | Mmm! Susan, everything smells so good. | 嗯 Susan 好香啊 |
[33:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:48] | You want some meatballs, Carlos? | 想尝尝肉丸子吗 Carlos? |
[33:50] | I’ve got two nice, big ones for you right here. | 我给你留了两个又大又香的 就在这儿呢 |
[33:54] | Nope. I’m fine. | 算了 我不要 |
[33:56] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[33:58] | Saw what? | 看到什么了? |
[34:00] | You leering at Susan’s breasts. | 你偷看Susan的胸部 |
[34:03] | I was looking at the pasta. | 我看的是意大利面 |
[34:04] | Susan’s breasts just happened to be hovering nearby. | Susan的胸恰巧在那儿晃 |
[34:07] | Gaby, leave Carlos alone. | Gaby 放过Carlos吧 |
[34:10] | Oh, my god. It’s you. | 天啊 是你 |
[34:13] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[34:14] | – You’re the one Carlos is having an affair with. – What? | – 你就是Carlos的情妇 – 什么? |
[34:17] | – What? – Makes perfect sense. | – 什么? – 这就都能说通了 |
[34:19] | That’s why there were all those phone calls | 这就是为什么他手机里的已拨号码 |
[34:21] | – to this house from his cell phone. – You looked at my cell phone? | – 都是你们家的 – 你偷看我手机? |
[34:24] | Yes, and thank god I did. Whore! | 是的 幸亏我看了 婊子! |
[34:27] | Shamelessly shoving your meatballs in my husband’s face. | 真不要脸 还在我丈夫面前挤弄你那两个肉丸子 |
[34:30] | There was no shoving. Sometimes they spontaneously heave. | 这不是挤出来的 有时候它们就这么自然而然挺起来 |
[34:33] | Have you lost your mind? I am not having an affair with Susan. | 你疯了? 我没跟Susan乱搞 |
[34:37] | Mike, you believe me, right? | Mike 你相信我 对吧? |
[34:39] | Yeah… I guess | 是… 我猜 |
[34:41] | it’s just… Why are you calling over here all the time? | 这只是… 你为什么总往我家打电话? |
[34:44] | I’m not! I always call your cell! | 我没有! 我都是打你手机! |
[34:47] | Susan, say something. | Susan 说话啊 |
[34:51] | Forget it, Carlos. We might as well confess. | 算了 Carlos 我们还是坦白从宽的好 |
[34:55] | Confess what?! | 坦白什么?! |
[34:58] | You wouldn’t take my money when you were in trouble, | 你破产的时候不肯收我的钱 |
[35:00] | and, well, I’ve always known that Carlos had a thing for me, | 而且 我一直知道Carlos对我有想法 |
[35:03] | So I told him that I would sleep with him | 所以我告诉他 如果他肯借你钱 |
[35:04] | if he would loan you money. | 我就跟他睡 |
[35:08] | – You son of a bitch! – Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn’t touch her. | – 你这个狗娘养的! – 喔 喔 喔 我没碰过她 |
[35:13] | All I did was help a friend who screwed me over | 我只是借钱给朋友 他却玩弄了我 |
[35:15] | buying diamond earrings and grand pianos. | 拿钱去买钻石耳坠跟大钢琴 |
[35:17] | I told you, the piano was a gift from Susan’s aunt! | 跟你说过了 钢琴是Susan的阿姨送的! |
[35:19] | You bought diamond earrings? | 你买了钻石耳坠? |
[35:20] | Oh, yeah, with the $50,000 that you borrowed from Carlos. | 噢 是的 用你从Carlos那儿借的五万块钱买的 |
[35:26] | You know? | 你知道了? |
[35:28] | Yeah! | 是! |
[35:29] | So you two were just… | 那你们俩个只是… |
[35:31] | Screwing with you, yes. | 玩你们的 是的 |
[35:35] | So tell me, Mike, | Mike 告诉我 |
[35:37] | do you feel betrayed, humiliated? | 你有种被背叛 丢脸的感觉吗? |
[35:40] | Good. | 好 |
[35:41] | Because I only did this to show you what it feels like | 我这么做就是要让你尝尝 |
[35:44] | when the person that is supposed to love you the most | 最爱你的人对你撒谎 |
[35:46] | lies to you. | 是种什么滋味 |
[35:51] | Well, I just did it ’cause I want a ski chalet. | 呃 我只是想要个滑雪小屋 |
[35:58] | I just keep trying to think what I can say. | 我一直在想该怎么开口 |
[36:01] | So you’ll know how sorry I am. | 所以你该知道我有多抱歉了 |
[36:04] | Well, I do know, | 我懂 |
[36:08] | and I’m not looking for another apology. | 但是我不想听你道歉 |
[36:13] | What I am looking for is your word | 我只是要你保证 |
[36:15] | that you will never freeze me out like this again. | 以后碰到这种事 再也不会瞒着我 |
[36:20] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[36:24] | Good. | 好了 |
[36:29] | So is this everything? | 全都在这儿了吗? |
[36:32] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[36:34] | You sure you don’t want me to walk you through it? | 你确定不要我帮你顺一下吗? |
[36:37] | No. I… | 不用 我… |
[36:38] | just want to get a sense of where we stand. | 只想知道我们现在的处境 |
[36:41] | If I have any questions, I’ll ask you later. | 哪儿不明白 我一会儿问你 |
[37:10] | Why are they putting you in a coma on purpose? | 他们为什么要故意把你弄昏过去? |
[37:12] | Your… your brain seems fine. | 你的头看起来没问题啊 |
[37:13] | It’s not like you think you’re Napoleon. | 你又没觉得自己是拿破仑 |
[37:17] | You don’t think you’re Napoleon, do you? | 你不会觉得自己是拿破仑 对吧? |
[37:20] | There was some swelling when they brought me in. | 我被送进医院的时候 头部有肿块 |
[37:22] | Now it’s… it’s pushing against my skull. | 现在肿块压迫我的头盖骨 |
[37:26] | They say this is gonna relieve it. | 医生说得取出它 |
[37:31] | So how long are you gonna be out? | 那你要昏迷多久? |
[37:33] | A couple of days. | 几天吧 |
[37:35] | And you know where you’re gonna be? | 知道你该去哪儿吧? |
[37:38] | With Danny. | 去找Danny |
[37:39] | – Actually, I was thinking about bringing him back. – No way. | – 实际上 我在考虑接他回来 – 不行 |
[37:43] | It’s been three days. Nothing’s happened. | 都三天了 什么事都没发生 |
[37:45] | I’m starting to think you were wrong. | 我开始觉得是你弄错了 |
[37:47] | No, Ange, we’re not taking any chances. | 不 Ange 我们不能心存侥幸 |
[37:53] | All right, you know what? | 好 知道吗? |
[37:54] | If I gotta drive you out of town myself, I’m gonna do it. | 如果非得要我才能把你送出城 那我现在就去 |
[37:57] | – Ange! – No, no, no. Okay, okay, okay, okay. | – Ange啊! – 不 不 不 好 好 好 |
[37:59] | If it’ll keep you from killing yourself, | 如果你不再伤害你自己 |
[38:01] | I will go stay with Danny. | 我就去找Danny |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | You’re easy to get along with, you know that? | 你人很好相处 你知道吗? |
[38:36] | Hey, Angie. | 嗨 Angie |
[38:42] | You don’t seem surprised to see me. | 见到我 你好像一点也不惊讶啊 |
[38:47] | Don’t bother running upstairs. | 别想着跑去楼上 |
[38:50] | I already found your gun. | 你的手枪在我这儿呢 |
[38:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:58] | After all this time, | 这么长时间过去了 |
[38:59] | there’s gotta be something you want to say to me. | 肯定想跟我说些什么吧 |
[39:02] | Go to hell. | 去死 |
[39:07] | Couldn’t you come up | 你就不能 |
[39:07] | with something more original than that? | 想到一些更有创意的话吗? |
[39:13] | I guess all this suburban living forces you to think in cliches. | 我猜是这郊区生活让你思维模式化了 |
[39:17] | So it was you. | 就是你 |
[39:19] | You ran over Nick. | 你撞了Nick |
[39:22] | Would you believe me | 如果我说 |
[39:23] | if I told you it was an accident? | 那是意外 你相信吗? |
[39:26] | I sent Danny away. You will never find him. | 我把Danny送走了 你永远都找不到他 |
[39:29] | That’s okay. We’re not that close, | 没关系 我们还没有亲近到那个地步 |
[39:32] | seeing as how you stole him from me. | 想想你是怎么把他从我身边偷走 |
[39:38] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗? |
[39:41] | No. | 不会 |
[39:45] | I need you alive. | 我要你活着 |
[39:49] | You are gonna do me a favor. | 你得帮我个忙 |
[39:53] | What kind of favor? | 帮什么忙? |
[39:55] | Can we discuss it in the morning? | 我们明天早上再说这个好吗? |
[39:57] | I’ve had an exhausting couple of days, | 这几天我都累惨了 |
[39:59] | what with searching your house for firearms | 忙着满屋子搜你们的枪 |
[40:01] | and running down Dudley douche bag. | 开车撞Dudley那个讨厌鬼 |
[40:08] | So… | 好了… |
[40:10] | Which way to the guest room? | 客房在哪儿? |
[40:12] | You think I’m gonna let you stay here? | 你觉得我会让你待在这儿? |
[40:13] | How are you gonna stop me? | 那你要怎么制止我呢? |
[40:15] | If you call the cops, they’ll arrest you and lover boy. | 如果你报警 你跟你那小情人就会被捕 |
[40:20] | Aren’t you afraid I’ll kill you in your sleep? | 你就不怕我趁你睡着杀了你? |
[40:22] | Angie, | Angie啊 |
[40:24] | if the last 20 years have taught us anything, | 如果说过去的20年教会了我们什么 |
[40:26] | it’s that you’re not comfortable killing people. | 那就是你不喜欢杀人 |
[40:33] | And if you decide to run away, just make sure | 但是你要是想逃跑的话 |
[40:36] | you stop by the hospital and say good-bye to Nick. | 记得先去医院跟Nick告别 |
[40:38] | Because he won’t be around much longer after you’ve gone. | 因为你要是跑了 他也活不长了 |
[40:41] | Patrick, please, don’t hurt him. | Patrick 求你 不要伤害他 |
[40:44] | Just do what I tell you, baby, and I’ll let you both live. | 宝贝 照我说的做 你俩就没事儿 |
[40:50] | Mysterious men… | 不明人物… |
[40:54] | they make promises they have no intention of keeping. | 他们信誓旦旦 却无意守信 |
[41:01] | They tell lies to get what they want. | 他们撒谎 是为了取其所需 |
[41:07] | They may be more dangerous than they seem. | 或许 他们比你想象的要危险的多 |
[41:14] | Yes, our mothers told us | 是的 我们的妈妈叮嘱过 |
[41:17] | we cannot trust the men we don’t know. | 陌生人不可信 |
[41:22] | And those we do know? | 但那些熟识之人呢? |
[41:25] | Well, we can’t always trust them either. | 同样 不可尽信也 |