时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gaby learned a secret. | Gaby发现了秘密 |
[00:04] | Lee and I are trying to adopt a baby. | 我和Lee准备收养一个孩子 |
[00:06] | – Mike made a commitment. – I can be a guy who takes care of his family. | – Mike做了承诺 – 我是一个能养家糊口的男人 |
[00:11] | Lynette was warned. | Lynette收到了警告 |
[00:12] | – I told Preston I want to move up wedding to next week. – Next week? | – 我向Preston说了把婚礼提前至下周的事 – 下周? |
[00:17] | A killer put everyone on edge. | 一个凶犯搞得人心惶惶 |
[00:20] | – I can’t believe she’s dead. – I gotta go home. | – 不敢相信她竟然死了 – 我得回家了 |
[00:22] | My mom’s so freaked out this could have been me. | 我妈很担心这也会发生在我身上 |
[00:25] | – She wants me around. – So you’re my brother? | – 她希望我在身边 – 这么说你是我兄弟? |
[00:27] | – Half-brother, to be precise. – Suspicion was born. | – 确切地说 半个兄弟 – 疑心渐起 |
[00:30] | – What do we really know about Sam? – I should find out everything I can. | – 我们了解Sam什么呢? – 我应该查明一切 |
[00:34] | Why shouldn’t you? He’s your brother. | 何尝不可? 他可是你”兄弟”啊 |
[00:36] | And a very dangerous man arrived on Wisteria Lane. | 某个危险分子已经来到紫藤街 |
[00:47] | Good neighbors… | 好邻居… |
[00:49] | They loan you cups of sugar… | 他们会借你几杯子糖… |
[00:53] | They tell you why your car won’t start… | 他们会告诉你车子的故障原因… |
[00:57] | They even help you find your lost pets. | 他们甚至会帮你找回弄丢的宠物 |
[01:01] | I just wanna know who this person is… | 我只想知道这人是谁… |
[01:03] | Good neighbors also come over | 即便是自己最小的麻烦事 |
[01:05] | at the slightest hint of trouble… | 好邻居也会察觉到… |
[01:10] | Whether you want’em there or not. | 无论你欢迎与否 |
[01:12] | – Being unreasonable! – You know what? I’m tired of fighting about this. | – 无理取闹! – 这样吧? 我不想再这么吵下去了 |
[01:14] | Okay, fine. Walk away. It’s what you always do. | 好吧 走吧 你的一贯作风 |
[01:20] | Gaby, what are you doing? | Gaby 你干嘛呢? |
[01:22] | Uh… | 呃… |
[01:24] | I came to return this magazine Lee lent me, | 我来还Lee借给我的杂志 |
[01:27] | but you two were arguing, so… | 但你俩在吵架 所以… |
[01:29] | So you decided it would be fun to eavesdrop? | 所以你觉得偷听蛮好玩的? |
[01:32] | God, it’s like you see into my soul, | 天啊 你真是把我彻底看透了 |
[01:34] | and yet you don’t judge. Thank you. | 还不会指责我 谢谢啦 |
[01:39] | Oh, come on. Tell me what happened. | 哦 拜托 告诉我怎么了 |
[01:43] | Our egg donor backed out. | 我们的卵子捐献者毁约了 |
[01:46] | Not again. | 不会吧 |
[01:47] | And the surrogate we hired will pull out | 如果下月不能把手续办好的话 |
[01:48] | – if the procedure isn’t done in the next month. – Well, can’t you find another egg donor? | – 我们雇的那位代孕母亲也不干了 – 呃 何不再找一个卵子捐献者? |
[01:52] | – We could, if Lee wasn’t so picky. – Why are you discussing this with her? | – 本来可以 如果Lee没那么挑剔的话 – 你怎么在和她讨论啊? |
[01:56] | For god sakes, I was eavesdropping. Catch up. | 上帝 我在偷听呢 继续 |
[01:59] | Okay, yeah, I’m picky. | 好吧 我是很挑 |
[02:00] | We spent two years choosing a mattress. | 我们花了两年时间选代孕母亲 |
[02:02] | I’m not just going to get our child’s D.N.A. | 我不会从黄页上随便选个人 |
[02:04] | – out of the yellow pages. – If we lose the surrogate, | – 当我们孩子的卵子捐献者 – 如果我们失去了这位代孕母亲 |
[02:06] | – it could take months to find another one. – Yeah, and then she’ll drop out for some ridiculous reason, | – 那要过好几个月才能找到另一个 – 是啊 然后她又会因为某条可笑的理由放我们鸽子 |
[02:11] | and I can’t take any more of this! | 我再也受不了了! |
[02:15] | – You know, maybe we’re not supposed to be parents. – Don’t talk like that! | – 也许我们就没当父母的命 – 别这么说啊! |
[02:18] | Come on! Doesn’t it seem like | 拜托! 这冥冥中 |
[02:20] | – the universe is trying to tell us something? – Why not take mine? | – 不正是向我们暗示些什么吗? – 要不用我的? |
[02:24] | – Take your what? – My eggs. | – 用你的什么啊? – 我的卵子 |
[02:29] | I mean, I’ve got plenty, | 我可有一大把哦 |
[02:31] | and I hate to see you guys so unhappy. | 我讨厌看到你俩不开心 |
[02:34] | So what the heck? | 管它呢? |
[02:35] | Good neighbors… They’re people who try to help others. | 好邻居… 他们会帮助别人 |
[02:40] | Oh! | 哦! |
[02:42] | Bad neighbors are people who make promises | 坏邻居 则会开出 |
[02:45] | they can’t possibly keep. | 一张空头支票 |
[02:58] | The morning paper said a young girl was missing. | 晨报上说有个小姑娘失踪了 |
[03:02] | It quoted her family, | 据其家人的讲述 |
[03:04] | who said she had vanished on her way to work. | 她是在上班途中失踪的 |
[03:08] | It quoted her friends, | 据其朋友的讲述 |
[03:10] | who said she wasn’t the type to run away from home. | 她不是会离家出走的那种人 |
[03:15] | It quoted the police, | 据警方的讲述 |
[03:17] | who said they had very little evidence to go on. | 案情依然没什么进展 |
[03:22] | Sadly, people didn’t pay much attention to this bit of news. | 不幸的是 人们都没注意这条新闻 |
[03:31] | No one thinks about evil | 没人会想到恶魔 |
[03:33] | until it shows up on their doorstep, | 直到近在自家门前 |
[03:37] | which it soon would. | 而它即将降临 |
[03:49] | Oh, my god. Thief! | 上帝 小偷! |
[03:52] | Hey! You! | 嘿! 你! |
[03:54] | – Freeze! – Whoa! Whoa! Lady, put that thing down. | – 住手! – 哇! 哇! 女士 把那东西放下来 |
[03:57] | Oh, yeah? While I’m at it, why don’t I just hand you the keys? | 是吗? 要不我一边放 一边把钥匙给你? |
[03:59] | – Now hit the dirt! – Relax. I’m not stealing anything. | – 卧倒! – 放松 我没在偷东西 |
[04:03] | This is a repossession. | 这是回收令 |
[04:04] | Do I look stupid to you? Fire! Fire! | 你当我傻的吗? 着火啦! 着火啦! |
[04:08] | – What the hell are you doing? – People come quicker when you yell “fire.” | – 你在干嘛? – 大家听到”着火”时 会来得快一点儿 |
[04:11] | Now I believe I told you to hit the dirt! | 现在我要你卧倒! |
[04:15] | Where’s the fire? | 哪里着火了? |
[04:16] | Susan, you okay? | Susan 你还好吗? |
[04:18] | I’m fine. Just call 911! | 我很好 打911! |
[04:20] | – Hey, what’s going on? – This thief is trying to steal your truck! | – 嘿 怎么了? – 这个小偷要偷你的车! |
[04:25] | Hey. You’re the guy who’s four months behind on his payments? | 嘿 你就是欠了四个月账的那人? |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:31] | Stop, drop and roll! | 住手 躺下 打滚! |
[04:33] | Stop, drop and roll! | 住手 躺下 打滚! |
[04:39] | Why didn’t you tell me you were having money problems? | 你干嘛不告诉我 你手头紧啊? |
[04:42] | I was hoping business would pick up before anybody found out. | 我本希望在大家知道之前 生意会有起色 |
[04:49] | But I guess that’s no longer an option. | 但是现在此路不通了 |
[04:52] | Mike, we talked about this. | Mike 我们讲好的 |
[04:53] | I told you, I am willing to help. | 我告诉过你 我很乐意帮忙 |
[04:55] | And I told you, I’m not taking my wife’s money. | 我也告诉过你 我不会要老婆的钱 |
[04:58] | Well, enough with the macho pride. | 别再说什么男子汉的骨气了 |
[05:00] | I make a steady paycheck, | 我现在收入稳定 |
[05:02] | and I have all that money from selling Karl’s strip club. | 并且还有那笔卖掉Karl脱衣舞俱乐部的钱 |
[05:05] | No. I’m definitely not taking your ex-husband’s money. | 不行 我绝对不会要你前夫的钱 |
[05:08] | – Are we done here? – Sure. As long as you can explain | – 说完了吗? – 可以 只要你能讲清 |
[05:11] | how you’re going to run a plumbing business | 没有卡车 你要如何开展 |
[05:12] | without a truck. | 疏通管道业务 |
[05:15] | I don’t know. I’ll figure it out. | 不知道 会有办法的 |
[05:23] | And for the cover of the book, I see you in an evening gown, | 至于书的封面 我希望你穿一件晚礼服 |
[05:25] | sitting on a bale of hay, ringing a dinner bell. | 坐在一捆干草堆上 摇着吃晚饭的铃铛 |
[05:28] | I love it. Such a sense of whimsy. | 我很喜欢 真是奇思妙想 |
[05:31] | Well, if it isn’t the dynamic duo. | 呃 这不是动感二人组嘛 |
[05:33] | How did your meeting with the publisher go? | 和出版商谈得怎样? |
[05:35] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[05:37] | Bruce loved the idea of a nouvelle southern cookbook. | Bruce很喜欢南方小说式的食谱想法 |
[05:40] | And your brother came up | 然后你兄弟在房间里 |
[05:41] | with the marketing slogan in the room. Tell him, Sam. | 想到了营销口号 跟他说说 Sam |
[05:46] | “Mrs. Van de Kamp | “Van de Kamp夫人 |
[05:47] | introduces you to upscale down-home cuisine.” | 为你带来南部顶级的居家料理” |
[05:51] | Catchy. I… I guess you know all about marketing, | 很醒目 我… 我猜你很懂营销 |
[05:54] | having an MBA and all. | 因为你是工商学管理硕士 |
[05:57] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[05:58] | Except, of course, you don’t actually have an MBA. | 但是 事实上 你并没有工商学管理硕士的学位 |
[06:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[06:06] | I made a few calls, checked a few records. | 我打了几通电话 查了查记录 |
[06:08] | Turns out the golden child never got his degree. | 结果这位模范生没拿到学位 |
[06:14] | Is this true? | 是真的吗? |
[06:17] | Yes. I’m a few classes short. | 是的 我缺了几节课 |
[06:20] | Is one of them ethics? | 缺的有道德标准课吗? |
[06:21] | Andrew, please. | Andrew 别这样 |
[06:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:28] | It was the final semester. | 那是最后一个学期了 |
[06:31] | We were about two months in | 当医生告诉我 |
[06:32] | when the doctor told me my mother was terminal. | 我妈在晚期的时候 开学已经两个月了 |
[06:35] | I left school and brought her home | 我离开了学校 把她接回了家 |
[06:38] | so she didn’t have to die in the hospital. | 那样她就不必死在医院了 |
[06:41] | If you like, | 如果你愿意 |
[06:43] | I can save you a phone call | 我可以让你省去一通电话 |
[06:45] | and bring in her death certificate. | 把她的死亡证明带来 |
[06:50] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[06:53] | The university let me graduate with my class. | 学校让我完成课程后毕业 |
[06:55] | I should finish my coursework next month. | 我下个月就会完成课程了 |
[06:58] | But I’m sorry, Bree. | 我很抱歉 Bree |
[06:59] | I should not have misrepresented myself. | 我不该说假话的 |
[07:04] | Everyone steps over the line now and then. | 大家都会有过火的时候 |
[07:06] | Let’s all make an effort not to, | 尽量不要太过火 |
[07:09] | shall we? | 好吗? |
[07:21] | This woman is incompetent. Why you bring me here? | 这个女人很没用 你干嘛带我来这里? |
[07:25] | Hey, you’re the one who had to come to a Russian bridal shop. | 嘿 是你自己要到俄式婚纱店的 |
[07:29] | It was mistake. | 大错特错 |
[07:31] | Well… Look at the fun you’re having | 呃… 那你用母语把人 |
[07:34] | chewing people out in your native tongue. | 骂得狗血淋头倒也挺开心的啊 |
[07:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:39] | Sorry for the way she’s been talking to you. | 抱歉她这么跟你说话 |
[07:42] | Don’t worry. You’re not losing a son. | 没事 你没失去一个儿子 |
[07:44] | You are gaining a pain in the ass. | 相反你多了一个眼中钉 |
[07:46] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:47] | My son is marrying a woman he barely knows. | 我儿子要跟一个来路不明的女人结婚 |
[07:50] | He’s making the biggest mistake of his life, | 他正犯下生命中最严重的错误 |
[07:52] | and I am powerless to stop him. | 而我却无力阻止 |
[07:54] | If you like, | 如果你愿意 |
[07:55] | maybe I get a little sloppy with the pushpins. | 也许我可以对那颗”图钉”敷衍一点 |
[07:59] | Aw, you’re sweet. | 哦 你真好 |
[08:03] | Irina? It’s your phone. | Irina? 你的电话 |
[08:05] | If it’s Preston, tell him I be home soon. | 如果是Preston 告诉他我很快就回家了 |
[08:09] | Okay, your highness. | 好的 陛下 |
[08:11] | Bride’s phone. | 新娘的电话 |
[08:12] | Irina… | Irina啊… |
[08:14] | Okay. Slow down. I… I don’t speak Russian. | 好的 慢慢说 我… 我不懂俄语 |
[08:18] | Irina, it’s some Russian guy, and he doesn’t sound happy. | Irina 是某个俄国人 听起来不开心 |
[08:24] | Alexei… | Alexei啊… |
[08:32] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊? |
[08:33] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[08:35] | Wrong number? He asked for you by name. | 打错了? 他指明要找你的 |
[08:37] | If I wanted you to know, I would say it in English. | 如果我要你知道 我会说英语的 |
[08:42] | Missus? | 太太? |
[08:45] | I can say it in English. | 我可以用英语说 |
[08:53] | Hey. Double Cappuccino, extra hot. | 嘿 双份卡布奇诺 额外的热水 |
[08:57] | Need anything else? | 还要别的吗? |
[09:00] | Inspiration. | 灵感 |
[09:03] | Sorry. We just have muffins. | 抱歉 我们只有松饼 |
[09:08] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么? |
[09:10] | A novel. | 一本小说 |
[09:11] | I know… another guy in a coffee shop writing a novel. | 我知道… 咖啡店里某个写小说的人 |
[09:14] | Just what the world needs. | 世界正需要 |
[09:15] | No, I think it’s cool. Mind if I ask what it’s about? | 不 我觉得很棒 能问你写的是什么? |
[09:20] | You really wanna know? | 你真的想知道? |
[09:22] | I do. | 是的 |
[09:25] | It started out as a love story, | 它是以爱情小说开头的 |
[09:27] | but it’s getting kind of dark. | 之后就变得有些黑暗了 |
[09:31] | This guy meets this girl, | 男孩遇到女孩 |
[09:33] | takes her from nothing, | 给了她一切 |
[09:35] | gives her life meaning. | 赋予她生命的意义 |
[09:38] | Basically creates her. | 是他重塑了她 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[09:42] | Then one day, | 然后有一天 |
[09:44] | she just disappears… | 她消失了… |
[09:46] | vanishes… | 跟另外一个男人 |
[09:48] | with another man. | 跑了… |
[09:51] | Sucks for the guy. | 那男的太惨了 |
[09:53] | And she takes his baby. | 她带走了他的孩子 |
[09:56] | Damn. Well, she sounds like a bitch. | 见鬼 那女的就是个婊子 |
[09:58] | Sure her does. | 她确实是 |
[10:01] | Anyhow, I’m up to the point | 说回来 我现在写到 |
[10:03] | where the guy who’s been looking for her for a long time | 这个男的找了她很久 |
[10:05] | finally tracks her down. | 终于找到她的下落 |
[10:10] | And that’s where I’m kind of stuck. | 然后我就卡在这儿了 |
[10:15] | What does he do? | 他要怎么做? |
[10:18] | Well, I don’t know all the details, | 呃 我不知道所有细节 |
[10:21] | but you said it was dark, right? | 但你说这故事很黑暗 对吗? |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:26] | Seems to me the guy would kill her. | 在我看来 那男的会杀了她 |
[10:30] | Funny. That was exactly my first instinct, too. | 有趣 跟我第一反应一样 |
[10:37] | No. | 不行 |
[10:39] | – No? – You asked my permission to be an egg donor, and I said “no.” | – 不行? – 你要我同意捐献卵子 我说”不行” |
[10:43] | Oh, I wasn’t asking you. I was telling you. | 哦 我不是征求你 我是跟你告诉你一声 |
[10:45] | Sorry. You can’t do this without my approval. | 对不起 没有我的允许 你不能这么做 |
[10:48] | Those eggs are half mine. | 那些卵子有一半是我的 |
[10:49] | – How so? – I’m your husband. | – 为什么? – 我是你的丈夫 |
[10:51] | 从那个子宫里出来的东西我都拥有一半 | |
[10:53] | Oh! So you think you own my body. | 哦! 所以你说你拥有我的身体 |
[10:58] | I pay for the clothes it wears, | 它穿的衣服 |
[10:59] | the massages it receives | 享受的按摩 |
[11:00] | and the implants it will one day require. | 还有未来的植入手术 都是我花的钱 |
[11:02] | If I don’t own it, I’m at least a major stockholder. | 我是没拥有权 至少我是个大股东 |
[11:05] | which means I can stop you | 也就是说我有权阻止你 |
[11:06] | from handing out your eggs like party favors | 随随便便就把你的卵子 |
[11:09] | to every childless gay couple that wanders by. | 送给周围没有孩子的同性恋 |
[11:11] | You cannot stop me. I can do whatever I want with my eggs. | 你没法阻止我 我的卵子 我做什么都行 |
[11:14] | And I can do whatever I want with the credit cards I pay for. | 那我付账的信用卡 我也怎么处理都行 |
[11:17] | For example, I can cut them up. | 就像 我可以停掉它们 |
[11:19] | I don’t care about credit cards. | 我不在乎信用卡 |
[11:21] | I am trying to do something noble here. | 我是在做善事 |
[11:23] | I’m helping these people become a family. | 我帮那些人组成家庭 |
[11:27] | You’ve hidden the cards, haven’t you? | 你把信用卡偷藏起来了 对不? |
[11:29] | Damn straight. | 你还真直接 |
[11:31] | Okay, I am begging you, | 好吧 我以你丈夫的名义 |
[11:33] | as your husband, | 请求你 |
[11:34] | please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[11:36] | It’ll be too weird having your D.N.A. living next door. | 有着你基因的人住在隔壁 感觉很怪异 |
[11:39] | I don’t care. My mind is made up. | 我不在乎 我已经决定了 |
[11:40] | I am going to help Bob and Lee have a baby | 我要给Bob和Lee一个孩子 |
[11:42] | so they can experience the same love and joy | 这样他们就可以感受到 |
[11:44] | that we occasionally have with our children. | 我们与孩子们一起时 偶有的爱与快乐 |
[11:50] | So the Russian salesgirl translated for me, | 然后那个俄罗斯售货小姐给我翻译了一下 |
[11:52] | and you’ll never guess what Irina said to the… | 你肯定相像不出Irina跟电话里那个 |
[11:55] | angry guy on the phone. | 火气冲天的男人说了什么… |
[11:58] | Please don’t make me guess. | 我不想猜 |
[12:00] | She said, “go ahead and call the police.” | 她说 “你去叫警察啊” |
[12:03] | “You’ll never find me.” | “你永远都找不到我” |
[12:07] | And that’s it? | 就这些? |
[12:09] | How much more do you need? | 你还要什么? |
[12:11] | She is a foreigner. She’s done something criminal. | 她是个外国人 她犯过罪 |
[12:14] | Start your deportation now. | 快把她驱逐出境 |
[12:16] | Ma’am, without proof of criminal activity, | 女士 没有犯罪证明 |
[12:18] | there’s nothing I can do. | 我什么都做不了 |
[12:19] | Can’t you at least… interrogate her? | 你能不能… 审讯她? |
[12:23] | Yes, and… if you wanna slap her around a bit, | 然后… 如果你想扇她几巴掌 |
[12:27] | you’ll get no complaints from me. | 我不会投诉的 |
[12:28] | Look, Mrs. Scavo, we are a government agency. | 听着 Scavo女士 我们是政府机关 |
[12:31] | We can’t investigate your future daughter-in-law | 我们不能就因为你觉得她配不上你儿子 |
[12:34] | just because you don’t think she’s good for your son. | 而调查你未来的儿媳妇 |
[12:39] | Ah. It all makes sense now. | 哦 现在我懂了 |
[12:42] | You’re single, right? Never had any kids? | 你是单身 对吗? 从没有孩子? |
[12:44] | Yeah. So? | 对啊 怎么了? |
[12:45] | You just don’t get it. | 你不会明白的 |
[12:59] | Hi. Nice-looking family. Is that your daughter-in-law? | 嘿 多幸福的家庭 那是你的儿媳妇吗? |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:05] | You two get along? | 你们相处得好吗? |
[13:07] | Don’t get me started. | 别让我说这个 |
[13:10] | Got a minute? | 有时间聊聊吗? |
[13:18] | – M.J. , what are you doin’? – Clogging the sink. | – M.J. 你在干嘛? – 堵池子 |
[13:21] | What? | 什么? |
[13:23] | Daddy needs work. | 爸爸需要工作 |
[13:24] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[13:26] | Honey, that’s sweet, but daddy only gets paid | 亲爱的 你太好了 但只有别人家的下水道堵了 |
[13:28] | when other people have plumbing problems. | 爸爸才能从那里挣到钱 |
[13:31] | So I should do this to somebody else’s sink? | 所以我应该堵别人家的下水道? |
[13:34] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[13:36] | That would be wrong. | 那样是错的 |
[13:45] | Hi. I’m having a problem with Mike and his male ego. | 嗨 我跟Mike因为他的大男人主义 而出现了问题 |
[13:48] | Long story short… can I clog your drain? | 长话短说… 我能堵你家的下水道吗? |
[13:55] | So don’t phone Mike until I get home. | 我到家之后再打电话叫Mike |
[13:57] | Ugh. Okay, and when you call him, sound desperate. | 啊 你给他打电话的时候 说得绝望一点 |
[14:00] | That way, he’ll feel useful. | 这样 他就觉得自己有用武之地 |
[14:05] | But don’t call till Saturday. He gets double time on weekends. | 但等到星期六再找他 他周末能挣双倍 |
[14:14] | There’s enough there for a tip, | 我给你的连小费都够了 |
[14:15] | But careful when you give it to him. | 但给他钱的时候注意一点 |
[14:16] | I don’t want him thinking anyone’s doing him a favor. | 我不想他认为是大家帮他 |
[14:21] | Trust me, Bruce. After they taste these recipes, | 相信我 Bruce 等他们尝过之后 |
[14:24] | they will be onboard. | 他们就会同意的 |
[14:25] | Just give me the chance to dazzle them. | 只要给我个机会 去打动他们 |
[14:28] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[14:30] | Problems? | 有问题? |
[14:31] | Bruce got a little resistance when he met with the sales team. | Bruce在销售组碰到点阻力 |
[14:34] | They fear southern cookbooks are a tad overdone. | 他们怕南部的食谱市场已经饱和了 |
[14:36] | So I suggested we have a little dinner | 所以我建议他们来试吃 |
[14:39] | – to let them sample the recipes themselves. – Excellent. | – 让他们尝尝菜式 – 好主意 |
[14:41] | We have to really impress them. | 我们必须要给他们留个好印象 |
[14:43] | Let’s see if we can book the private dining room | 看看能不能在Britannian酒店 |
[14:45] | – at the Britannian hotel. – I’ll take care of it. | – 订个私人厨房 – 我来订 |
[14:47] | But before I do, I have something… difficult to say. | 但在这之前 我有… 一些难以启齿的话要说 |
[14:52] | Well, I hope it’s not about that silly MBA business. | 我希望不是关于那个无聊的工商硕士学位 |
[14:55] | I think I know why Andrew tried to discredit me yesterday. | 我想 我知道为什么Andrew昨天想让我难堪 |
[14:59] | Oh? | 哦? |
[15:00] | He knew you had me auditing the books, | 他知道你会让我推广这本书 |
[15:02] | and he knew what I was gonna find. | 会被我发现这个 |
[15:06] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了? |
[15:12] | Did you charge the Donellys for five cases of Vodka? | 你收了Donellys五箱伏特加的钱? |
[15:16] | Yeah. So? | 嗯 怎么了? |
[15:18] | According to our invoices, | 根据我们的出货单 |
[15:19] | only four were delivered to their party. | 我们只送了四箱到他们的派对 |
[15:21] | And the Rotary Club luncheon was charged for seven cases of wine, | Rotary俱乐部的午餐收了七箱酒的钱 |
[15:23] | – and only six showed up. – Why are you even looking at this stuff? | – 但只送了六箱 – 你看这些东西干嘛? |
[15:27] | And I seem to recall your having a party that same weekend, | 我还记得你那个星期办了个聚会 |
[15:31] | with lots of wine and lots of Vodka. | 喝了很多酒和伏特加 |
[15:33] | Okay, yeah, I… I took some leftover booze to my house | 好吧 对 我… 我拿了几箱剩下的酒 |
[15:35] | for a party. What’s the big deal? | 办聚会 是大事吗? |
[15:37] | It wasn’t leftover. You charged the client for that liquor. | 不是剩下的 你收了客户的酒钱 |
[15:39] | – That’s stealing. – Is Sam the one who told you about this? | – 这是偷窃 – 是Sam告诉你的吗? |
[15:43] | – We are not talking about Sam right now. – But we need to. | – 我们没在说Sam – 但我们需要谈 |
[15:47] | Can’t you see the type of person he is? | 你看不清他是哪种人吗? |
[15:49] | Yes, he is the type of person who leaves college | 他是那种为照顾将去世的母亲 |
[15:52] | to care for his dying mother. | 而辍学的人 |
[15:53] | You are the type of person who steals from clients. | 而你是偷客户钱财的人 |
[15:57] | Believe what you wanna believe, | 你爱怎么想就怎么想 |
[15:59] | but I’m not gonna listen to this. | 但我不会听的 |
[16:02] | Andrew. | Andrew啊 |
[16:05] | Don’t you walk away from me! | 你别想一走了之! |
[16:07] | Can’t you see how he’s manipulating you? | 你就看不见他在控制你? |
[16:09] | – How stupid can you be? – Apparently I’m stupid enough to have trusted you. | – 你怎么傻成这样? – 很明显 我傻到相信你 |
[16:13] | Well, if I’m the problem, why not just fire me? | 好吧 我有问题 那你不如解雇我吧? |
[16:15] | I’m tempted. Don’t push me. | 别逼我 我有这念头了(push在英文有”推”和”逼”的意思) |
[16:26] | Clear your things out and turn in your keys. | 把你的东西拿走 钥匙交上来 |
[16:42] | Oh, hey, Tom. | 哦 嗨 Tom |
[16:44] | Did Irina and Preston say when they’d be back from the mall? | Irina和Preston有没有说什么时候逛商场回来? |
[16:46] | Stop! | 停! |
[16:48] | Stop what? | 停什么? |
[16:49] | Not you. I’m teaching Parker to drive. | 不是你 我在教Parker开车 |
[16:54] | Okay. I’m planning to steal Irina’s passport number. | 好吧 我要去偷Irina的护照号码 |
[16:58] | Oh, god. What are you up to now? | 哦 天啊 你要干嘛? |
[17:00] | I have a new best friend at immigration | 我在移民局交到个好朋友 |
[17:02] | who’s got a friend at the Russian embassy | 她在俄罗斯大使馆有熟人 |
[17:03] | who’s agreed to initiate a background search. | 同意帮我做背景调查 |
[17:06] | Lynette, this is getting out of hand. | Lynette 你玩过头了 |
[17:08] | That woman is hiding something, and I am taking her down. | 这个女人在隐瞒什么 我要打倒她 |
[17:20] | Da! | 找到了! |
[17:38] | – You buy me beautiful things, and now I thank you. – Ahh! | – 你给我买东西 我要谢谢你 – 啊! |
[17:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:47] | We shouldn’t be in here with the door closed. | 我们在屋里不能关门 |
[17:49] | – My mom gets a little freaked out. – Well, your mother is a prude. | – 我妈妈会吓到的 – 你妈太大惊小怪了 |
[17:52] | That is what happens to women when they grow old. | 女人老了都这样 |
[17:55] | – Now kiss me. – Mmm. | – 亲我 – 嗯 |
[17:58] | Mmm! Oh, my god. | 噢! 我的天 |
[18:06] | Who’s that? | 谁? |
[18:07] | Your mom. | 你妈 |
[18:08] | “Get home now.” | 马上回家 |
[18:10] | “trapped behind the closet door. | “我被困在衣橱门后面 |
[18:13] | Preston and Irina are about to…” | Preston和Irina要…” |
[18:17] | Pull over. I gotta get home fast. | 靠边停 我要快点回家 |
[18:19] | I can go fast. | 我能开快 |
[18:25] | Seriously, Irina, my mom’s in the house. | 说真的 Irina 我妈在屋里 |
[18:28] | I know. Is what make it fun. | 我知道 这才好玩 |
[18:56] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[18:57] | Honey maple short ribs drizzled with Manzanilla Sherry. | 苹果蜂蜜猪排 加上布哈本酒 |
[19:03] | These are amazing. | 太妙了 |
[19:04] | Bruce’s sales team will be powerless to resist. | Bruce的销售团队根本无法抗拒 |
[19:07] | Well, you are really focused on this dinner, | 其实你这么尽心尽力的做这顿饭 |
[19:09] | which is amazing considering what happened. | 这才是绝妙的地方 |
[19:11] | I mean… firing your own son. | 我是说… 开除你自己的儿子 |
[19:16] | I’ve done worse things to Andrew. | 我对Andrew做过更坏的事 |
[19:18] | We have a… very complicated relationship. | 我们的… 关系很复杂 |
[19:22] | You’ll see that the longer you’re at the company. | 你在公司呆久一点儿 就会知道了 |
[19:25] | How? You fired him. | 怎么看? 你解雇他了 |
[19:27] | No, that’s just our pattern. | 不 那这是我们相处的方式 |
[19:29] | He provokes me, and I push him away, | 他激怒我 我把他赶走 |
[19:31] | But we always come back together. | 但我们总会再在一起 |
[19:34] | So… You’re going to bring him back in? | 那… 你还打算让他回来? |
[19:37] | Eventually. | 最终会的 |
[19:39] | But the stealing… | 但偷窃… |
[19:40] | And the way he spoke to you, I… | 而且他对你说话的方式 我… |
[19:42] | Sam, he’s my son. | Sam 他是我儿子 |
[19:51] | Hey. Busy day, huh? | 嗨 忙碌的一天 呃? |
[19:53] | Yeah, busy week. | 是啊 忙碌的一周 |
[19:55] | It’s so funny. | 真有趣 |
[19:57] | I’ve had all this work right here on the lane. | 我的工作地点刚好全在这条街上 |
[20:00] | Well, that’s good, right? | 嗯 那挺好的 是吧? |
[20:01] | Especially since you don’t have your truck. | 特别是在你没了车以后 |
[20:03] | Uh… huh. Hey. | 呃… 呃 嗨 |
[20:06] | Guess what I found? | 猜猜我找到什么了? |
[20:08] | Oh! My earring. | 噢! 我的耳环 |
[20:10] | Been looking all over for that. Where’d you find it? | 我正到处找它呢 你在哪儿找到的? |
[20:13] | Gaby’s bathtub drain. | Gaby家的浴缸下水道里 |
[20:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:19] | Oh, of course. | 哦 当然了 |
[20:22] | Gaby and I went jogging, and, uh… | Gaby和我去慢跑 然后 呃… |
[20:26] | And then I hugged her, | 然后我抱了她一下 |
[20:27] | so my earring probably got caught in…in her… | 所以我的耳环可能钩到… 钩到她的… |
[20:32] | sports bra, and when she went to take a bath… | 运动内衣上了 当她去洗澡… |
[20:36] | Hey, do you, uh, wanna have sex? | 嗨 你 呃 想做爱吗? |
[20:39] | So Gaby’s drain, Angie’s garbage disposal, | 那么Gaby家的下水道 Angie家的垃圾处理机 |
[20:41] | Lynette’s toilet… | Lynette家的马桶… |
[20:43] | I mean, the really dirty sex. | 我是说 真正放荡的做爱 |
[20:47] | So now I have to return all that money. | 那我得把钱都还回去吗? |
[20:50] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不用 |
[20:53] | I… | 我… |
[20:56] | gave it to them. | 钱是我给她们的 |
[20:59] | You’re saying everyone on the street knows | 你是说街上的所有人都知道 |
[21:00] | I’m having financial trouble? | 我出现财务危机了? |
[21:02] | Well… I think they already figured that out | 嗯… 我想他们看到你的卡车 |
[21:06] | when they saw your truck get repossessed | 从你的车道上被没收的时候 |
[21:08] | out of our driveway. | 就已经知道了 |
[21:09] | This is humiliating, Susan. | 真丢脸 Susan |
[21:11] | I’m sorry, but it all could’ve been prevented | 对不起 但如果你让我替你付了 |
[21:14] | if you’d just let me make a few stupid payments on your truck. | 那该死的车贷 这一切就不会发生了 |
[21:17] | I told you, I don’t want your help. | 我已经告诉你了 我不想要你帮 |
[21:19] | This is my business, my problem. | 那是我自己的事 我的问题 |
[21:22] | You know, I don’t remember all those “mys” | 我不记得在我们的结婚誓言里有 |
[21:24] | in our wedding vows. | “你我”之分 |
[21:26] | It’s supposed to be a partnership. | 我们应该同舟共济 |
[21:28] | If you can’t let me help you, | 如果你不让我帮你 |
[21:29] | maybe there’s something wrong with our marriage. | 那可能是我们的婚姻出问题了 |
[21:31] | I’m not gonna listen to this, all right? I’m tired. | 我不想听这些 行吗? 我累了 |
[21:34] | I had a busy day wasting my time. | 我做了一整天无用功 |
[21:37] | I’ll sleep on the couch. | 我打算睡沙发 |
[21:39] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:05] | Danny? | Danny啊? |
[22:07] | You up there? | 你在上面吗? |
[22:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:47] | Oh, Jeez, Nick, you scared me. | 哦 天哪 Nick 你吓到我了 |
[22:50] | Nothing. I just… I just got home, | 没事 我刚… 我刚到家 |
[22:51] | And I… I thought I heard a noise. It…no, it’s fine. | 我… 好像听到一些响声 这… 不 没事 |
[22:56] | Just hurry home, okay? | 赶快回家 好吗? |
[23:09] | To Gabrielle Solis, the best neighbor | 致Gabrielle Solis 两个膝下无子 |
[23:11] | – two childless, upwardly mobile gay guys could ever have. – Mm. | – 前途无量的同志 所遇到的最好的邻居 – 呃 |
[23:17] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[23:18] | No, no, no. That was purely ceremonial. | 不 不 不 那纯粹是个仪式 |
[23:19] | – We don’t want you drinking. – Why? Does it affect my fertility? | – 我们可不希望你喝酒 – 为什么? 这会影响我的生殖能力吗? |
[23:22] | That, and you’re kind of a sloppy drunk. | 没错 而且你太能喝了 |
[23:26] | Fine. Let’s talk babies. | 好吧 那我们谈谈孩子吧 |
[23:29] | So… what are you guys hoping for…a boy or a girl? | 那么… 你们想要… 男孩还是女孩? |
[23:33] | I want a girl. | 我想要个女孩 |
[23:34] | That way, we can put her in baby beauty pageants. | 那样 我们可以让她参加宝宝选美活动 |
[23:36] | – Yeah, they’re so cute in their makeup and rhinestone dresses. – Right? | – 是的 她们化了妆 穿着亮闪闪的裙子 实在太可爱了 – 对吧? |
[23:41] | Really? You guys gonna do that? | 真的? 你们真的打算这么做? |
[23:42] | – Why not? – Well, it’s just I kind of dabbled in that world, | – 为什么不呢? – 嗯 我已经尝过那种滋味了 |
[23:45] | – 对我来说 那太累了 – 嗯 别紧张 有一半的机率是男孩 | |
[23:49] | – Then it’s makeup and rhinestone vests. – What?! | – 那就化了妆再穿上亮闪闪的马甲 – 什么?! |
[23:52] | He’s kidding. | 他在开玩笑 |
[23:54] | Oh! He better be. There’s no way I’m allowing that. | 哦! 他最好是开玩笑的 我绝不会允许那样的 |
[23:59] | Mm, now that I think about it, | 呃 现在说说我想要的 |
[24:01] | I do hope we have a boy. | 我想要个男孩 |
[24:04] | And why is that? | 为什么? |
[24:06] | I already have two girls. I’m so sick of buying dresses. | 我已经有了两个女孩 我烦透了买衣服的事了 |
[24:09] | When he’s old enough, | 等他长大了 |
[24:09] | I’m gonna take him on the biggest shopping spree ever. | 我将带他参加最盛大的购物狂欢节 |
[24:17] | I guess you can do that when we come back to visit. | 我想我们回来探亲的时候 你可以带他去的 |
[24:20] | – Visit? Where are you going? – My mother lives in upstate New York. | – 探亲? 你们要去哪里? – 我妈妈住在纽约北部 |
[24:23] | We thought we’d move closer to her. | 我们想搬到离她近一点的地方 |
[24:24] | So the baby can be around family. | 那样能让孩子更有家的感觉 |
[24:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[24:31] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[24:33] | It just never occurred to me | 我只是没想过 |
[24:34] | that you guys would leave and take my only son. | 你们会把我唯一的儿子带走 |
[24:41] | Gaby… | Gaby啊… |
[24:43] | This child… It’ll have your genes, | 这个孩子… 他将有你的基因 |
[24:46] | but it won’t be yours. | 但他并不属于你 |
[24:48] | You get that, right? | 你明白的 对吗? |
[24:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:00] | I mean, it’s the only way it can work, right? | 我是说 事情就该这样的 对吧? |
[25:12] | Come on. You ready? | 快点 你们准备好了吗? |
[25:14] | Okay, no peeking. | 好的 不许偷看 |
[25:17] | You gonna beat me again this time? | 你们这次还能赢吗? |
[25:23] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 你们好 |
[25:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:27] | Mommy, why do you look so sad? | 妈妈 你怎么看起来这么伤心啊? |
[25:31] | Well, I was just thinking about what it would be like | 嗯 我只是在想 如果我不能天天与你们相伴 |
[25:35] | if I couldn’t see your face every day… | 将会怎么样… |
[25:37] | And it made me sad. | 想到这个问题我就伤心 |
[25:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[25:46] | Come out of the kitchen. | 走出厨房 |
[25:48] | I want you to spend some time with these people. | 我想让你花些时间见见这些人 |
[25:50] | Mingle. Have a drink. | 寒暄几句 喝一杯 |
[25:51] | – I don’t drink, Bruce. I’m an alcoholic. – One drink. | – 我不能喝酒 Bruce 我有酒瘾 – 就喝一杯 |
[25:54] | I’m not asking you to swing from the chandelier. | 我不会让你喝醉的 |
[25:56] | Why are you so nervous? | 你为什么这么紧张? |
[26:01] | I really put my neck on the line for this book, Bree. | 这本书我得冒很大的风险 Bree |
[26:05] | No one likes the idea. No one. | 没有人欣赏这个创意 一个也没有 |
[26:09] | Oh, I should’ve stopped at just one drink. | 哦 我得多喝点 |
[26:11] | Look, they are gonna love the food. | 听我说 他们会喜欢这些美食的 |
[26:13] | I hope so, | 我希望如此 |
[26:15] | because if they don’t, I don’t see | 如果他们不喜欢 |
[26:17] | how you’re going to publish another book of any kind. | 我想你就再没机会出任何书了 |
[26:26] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[26:27] | – Just put them on a little plate. – Yeah, that’ll be fine. | – 装小盘吧 – 好的 没问题 |
[26:32] | Hop to, people. This is a big one. | 快点 大伙儿 这道菜是重头戏 |
[26:35] | – Something wrong? – What’s this? | – 出什么事了? – 这是什么? |
[26:36] | It’s the Sherry we drizzle on the ribs. | 这是我们浇在排骨上的雪利酒 |
[26:39] | This isn’t Sherry. This is vinegar. | 这不是雪利酒 这是醋 |
[26:41] | Vinegar? | 醋? |
[26:45] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪? |
[26:47] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪? |
[26:52] | It’s ruined. | 毁了 |
[26:55] | They’re all ruined. It’s disgusting! | 全毁了 糟透了 |
[26:58] | The floor’s not looking so great either. | 地板看来也好不哪儿去 |
[27:00] | – Stop! We can’t serve this food. – We’ve already taken out most of the plates. | – 住嘴! 我们不能上这道菜 – 大部分已经上了 |
[27:04] | Well, don’t just stand there. Go get them back. | 那就别站在这里 把它们撤回来 |
[27:07] | How can it be vinegar? | 怎么会是醋呢? |
[27:08] | We tested the recipe last night, and it was perfect, | 我们昨晚试过食谱了 非常棒 |
[27:10] | – and then I locked the Sherry in the liquor cabinet. – Who had access? | – 然后把雪利酒锁到酒柜里了 – 谁有钥匙? |
[27:14] | Did you give Andrew’s keys to anyone after you fired him? | 你在解雇Andrew后 把他的钥匙给别人了吗? |
[27:16] | He never returned his key. | 他没把钥匙还给我 |
[27:18] | Oh, Bree. | 噢 Bree |
[27:20] | They won’t give the plates back. | 菜撤不了 |
[27:22] | The publisher guy’s giving a little speech, | 出版商已经在发言了 |
[27:23] | – and then they’re gonna eat. – No, no, no, no. | – 之后就开席了 – 不 不 不 不 |
[27:25] | I am not gonna lose my cookbook career over this. | 我不能就此毁掉我的食谱出版事业 |
[27:30] | God. | 天哪 |
[27:41] | Hand me that torch. | 把那个火枪给我 |
[27:45] | 祝大家有个好胃口 | |
[28:03] | We’re serving cobbler in the parking lot! | 我们在停车场提供酥皮水果馅饼! |
[28:17] | I just made you real hot chocolate. | 我刚给你做了热可可 |
[28:20] | Don’t I get a smile? | 怎么不给我个笑脸? |
[28:21] | My son tried to ruin my career tonight. | 今晚我儿子打算毁掉我的事业 |
[28:26] | I don’t think I’ll ever smile again. | 我觉得再也笑不出来了 |
[28:28] | Honestly, | 坦率地说 |
[28:31] | I don’t think Andrew had anything to do with it. | 我觉得这不是Andrew干的 |
[28:34] | You don’t? | 你觉得不是? |
[28:35] | Mnh. Look at the planning that went into it. | 呃 你看看这一切都是计划好的 |
[28:38] | The vinegar had to be substituted for the Sherry | 在你选好酒之后 |
[28:41] | after you’d selected the bottle | 准备宴席之前 |
[28:43] | but before you’d left for the event. | 雪利酒被换成了醋 |
[28:46] | And the ingredient had to be something you wouldn’t sample. | 而且选择的是你不会去品尝的原料 |
[28:52] | Come on. Andrew’s not clever enough to pull that off. | 拜托 Andrew做不出这种聪明的事的 |
[28:54] | He can’t even steal a case of wine without getting caught. | 他连偷一箱葡萄酒都会被发现 |
[28:57] | Well, then who do you think did it? | 嗯 那你觉得是谁干的? |
[29:00] | Well, it’d have to be somebody pretty smart… | 嗯 这一定是头脑很聪明… |
[29:04] | at least smart enough to get an MBA. | 至少聪明得能得到工商硕士学位的人吧 |
[29:07] | Sam? That’s ridiculous. | Sam? 那太荒唐了 |
[29:09] | Why would he want to hurt me? | 他为什么要伤害我? |
[29:10] | Who said he wanted to hurt you? | 谁说他想伤害你了? |
[29:13] | Andrew’s the one taking this fall. | Andrew才是他想除掉的人 |
[29:17] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[29:19] | What does he stand to gain? | 他想得到什么? |
[29:21] | Hmm. What a good question. | 哼 问得好 |
[29:25] | Enjoy your chocolate. | 享用你的热可可吧 |
[29:33] | Every once in a while, | 每一次 |
[29:34] | I catch Susan looking at me this certain way. | Susan看我的时候都是那种深情的眼神 |
[29:36] | You know, I’m putting on my shirt or mowing the lawn. | 当我穿上衬衫或者在草坪除草的时候 |
[29:40] | I’ll turn my head, | 我转过头 |
[29:41] | and I’ll catch her with this look in her eyes, | 我就会看到她这样的眼神 |
[29:44] | and I know she’s thinking that she’s lucky to have me. | 我知道她一定在想自己是如此幸运地拥有了我 |
[29:51] | So how can I tell her I’m dead broke? | 我怎么能告诉她我已经破产了呢 |
[29:56] | How can I say, “I can’t take your money, | 我怎么能说 “我不能用你的钱 |
[29:58] | because it won’t begin to cover | 因为这不够偿还 |
[30:01] | the debts I’ve been racking up for the last year”? | 我去年积下的债务”? |
[30:05] | She thinks it’s a couple of truck payments. | 她以为只是车贷的问题 |
[30:08] | She’s got no idea. | 她什么也不知道 |
[30:11] | This would really hurt her. | 这真的会伤害她 |
[30:14] | If she found out I kept this from her, | 如果她发现我对她隐瞒了这件事 |
[30:17] | I don’t think I’d ever see that look from her again… | 我想 我以后都看不到她这个表情… |
[30:22] | And I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这事发生 |
[30:26] | Tell me how much you need. | 告诉我 你需要多少钱 |
[30:36] | Double capp, extra hot, right? | 双份卡布奇诺 额外的热水 对吧? |
[30:39] | Wow. Good memory. | 哇 记性真好 |
[30:41] | I haven’t seen you for a while. I thought maybe you left town. | 有一阵子没看到你了 我还以为你离开了 |
[30:45] | Oh, I’m not leaving till I finish my book. | 哦 小说没写完 我是不会离开的 |
[30:48] | Oh, right, yeah. How’s that goin’? | 对哦 写得怎么样了? |
[30:51] | Did the guy kill her? | 那家伙杀了她了吗? |
[30:55] | I tried to write it that way. | 我原本是打算这么写 |
[30:58] | He went over there. She was alone. | 他去到她的住处 她独自一人 |
[31:03] | He had the chance. | 他有机会下手 |
[31:06] | And what happened? | 然后呢? |
[31:09] | Just seemed too easy. | 这显得太简单了 |
[31:15] | So you stuck again? | 所以你又卡住了? |
[31:17] | No. | 不 |
[31:19] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的构思 |
[31:22] | If you think about it, | 你想想 |
[31:23] | The worst part of what she did was taking the kid, right? | 最残忍的部分就是她带走了孩子 对吧? |
[31:28] | So I figure | 所以我想 |
[31:32] | the best way for him to get revenge… | 对他来说 最好的报复方式… |
[31:36] | is to take something from her. | 就是拿走属于她的东西 |
[31:38] | But what could he take that’s gonna be as bad as what she did? | 但他要拿走什么东西 才能与被她拿走的东西相比 一样残忍? |
[31:45] | The kid. | 那个孩子 |
[31:47] | He’s gonna take the kid, right? | 他要拿走那孩子 对不? |
[31:49] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[31:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:05] | So I guess Carlos talked to you guys? | 我猜Carlos跟你们俩谈过了吧? |
[32:08] | He did. | 是的 |
[32:12] | I feel awful. | 我感觉很抱歉 |
[32:15] | The more he thought about it, he just couldn’t let me do this. | 他越是想 就越是不准许我这样做 |
[32:17] | And let’face it, he does have a say. | 没办法 还得听他的 |
[32:19] | It’s completely understandable, Gaby. It was a lot to ask. | Gaby 这完全能理解的 这要求是有点儿过了 |
[32:24] | So where’s Lee? | Lee在哪儿? |
[32:25] | I wanna talk to him, too. | 我还想跟他谈谈 |
[32:28] | He left. | 他走了 |
[32:31] | Left? | 走了? |
[32:34] | After Carlos came over, | 在Carlos来过之后 |
[32:35] | Lee and I got into yet another fight, | 我和Lee又大吵一架 |
[32:38] | And… | 然后… |
[32:39] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[32:45] | Are you kidding me? | 你说笑的吧? |
[32:47] | Lee says he can’t go through it again. | Lee说他不想再遭受这罪 |
[32:50] | I’m determined to have a child, | 而我执意想要个小孩儿 |
[32:52] | So… | 所以… |
[32:56] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗? |
[33:01] | Oh, right. | 唉 是哦 |
[33:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:06] | It’s okay, Gaby. Like I said, it was a lot to ask. | Gaby 没关系的 正如我刚才说的 这要求是有点儿过了 |
[33:27] | – My left shoe is missing. – We’ll find it. | – 我左脚的鞋不见了 – 会找到的 |
[33:29] | – I can’t get married in one shoe. – Just get dressed. | – 我不能就穿着一只鞋子去结婚 – 你先把衣服穿好 |
[33:31] | The wedding starts in half an hour. | 婚礼在半个小时后才开始 |
[33:34] | Hey, maybe he should wear sneakers. | 嘿 或许他可以穿球鞋 |
[33:36] | It’d be wild, like he’s too cool to care. | 这会显得他很不羁 对此并不是太关切 |
[33:39] | Or I could… I just help him keep looking. | 我… 我还是去帮他一起找吧 |
[33:42] | There you go. | 快去 |
[33:43] | Lynette! Help me look for Preston’s shoe! | Lynette! 帮我找一下Preston的鞋子! |
[33:48] | Lynette? | Lynette啊? |
[33:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢? |
[33:58] | I need your help. Preston can’t find his shoe. | 我需要你帮忙 Preston找不着他的鞋子 |
[34:01] | I put it in the oven. | 我把鞋放进烤箱了 |
[34:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:04] | Because that woman at immigration | 因为那个在移民局的女人 |
[34:06] | never called me back, | 不给我回电 |
[34:08] | and I screwed. | 我无计可施了 |
[34:09] | Oh, honey. Come on. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[34:12] | Hiding a shoe isn’t gonna stop them from getting married. | 把鞋子藏起来 也无法阻止他们结婚啊 |
[34:16] | I know. I just wanted a few more minutes | 我知道 我只是需要几分钟缓一缓 |
[34:18] | before I had to tell my son I’m not going to his wedding. | 然后去告诉我儿子 我不出席他的婚礼了 |
[34:22] | Lynette… | Lynette啊… |
[34:22] | I will not be a hypocrite, Tom. | Tom 我伪装不来 |
[34:25] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[34:27] | But if you think Irina’s got power now, | 你以为Irina现在就有这本事 |
[34:29] | just you wait until you don’t show up to your son’s wedding. | 可要是你不出席儿子的婚礼 你就会知道她的厉害了 |
[34:32] | Oh, I wish… | 我真希望… |
[34:35] | I wish… I went to church more often. | 我真希望… 自己以前经常去教堂 |
[34:39] | I could really use a favor from the man upstairs | 那我就可以求助于 在上面的那家伙的力量 |
[34:41] | Right about now. | 像这在这样 |
[34:47] | Mrs. Scavo? | Scavo太太? |
[34:49] | You’re not gonna believe what I found. | 关于我发现的这些 你肯定难以置信 |
[34:52] | I’ll see you Sunday morning. | 我们还是星期天早上再见吧(宗教 星期天早上做礼拜) |
[35:05] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去很美 |
[35:07] | Mm. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[35:10] | I am guessing this one’s much nicer | 我猜这套婚纱 肯定比 |
[35:13] | than your first wedding dress, you know, | 你第一次结婚穿的那套好看 |
[35:15] | When you got married in Russia to… | 你曾在俄罗斯 跟一个 |
[35:18] | Alexei Kosokov? | 叫Alexei Kosokov结婚? |
[35:25] | Here in America. | 这里是美国 |
[35:26] | We actually get divorced before we get married again, | 我们要先离婚了 才能再婚 |
[35:28] | otherwise you spend your honeymoon in jail. | 否则你将要去监狱度蜜月了 |
[35:33] | Alexei told me | Alexei跟我说 |
[35:35] | if I marry him, he will give me good life. | 只要我嫁给他 他就会让我过上好日子 |
[35:38] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[35:40] | He never worked. | 他游手好闲 |
[35:42] | He treat me badly. | 而且对我很差 |
[35:45] | Now he won’t sign the divorce papers | 现在 除非我给他钱 |
[35:47] | unless I give him money. | 他才肯签字离婚 |
[35:50] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[35:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:53] | That explains Alexei. | 关于Alexei的就解释清楚了 |
[35:58] | What about… | 那么… |
[36:00] | The guy in Italy… | 这个意大利男人呢? |
[36:02] | Who pressed charges after you cleaned out his bank account? | 这个被你卷走他的银行存款 对你提出控告的男人呢? |
[36:08] | That guy was a pig. | 这人真是蠢猪 |
[36:11] | Believe me, I earned every penny. | 我连一分钱都没给他留下 |
[36:14] | We have a term in America for women who get paid for sex, | 在美国对于靠出卖肉体赚钱的女人 我们有个专有名词 |
[36:18] | and it’s not “daughter-in-law.” | 这可不叫做”媳妇” |
[36:23] | You know why it doesn’t bother me | 你知道 为什么你不喜欢我 |
[36:25] | that you don’t like me? | 我却不介意吗? |
[36:27] | Can’t wait. | 洗耳恭听 |
[36:29] | Because it really doesn’t matter. | 因为这真的无关紧要 |
[36:33] | All that matters | 最紧要的 |
[36:35] | is that one hour from now, | 就是一小时之后 |
[36:38] | I will have a ring on this finger, | 我这手指将要戴上一个戒指 |
[36:41] | and I will be | 然后我会成为 |
[36:43] | the most important person in his life. | 他生命中最重要的人 |
[36:46] | So give Preston your little file. | 去把这些档案给Preston看吧 |
[36:50] | I will explain it all away, | 我总有办法自圆其说 |
[36:54] | and he will believe every word. | 我说什么 他都会信 |
[36:57] | He always does. | 他一直都信我的 |
[37:05] | Preston. | Preston啊 |
[37:10] | Mom, do you mind? | 妈妈 你不介意吧? |
[37:14] | I need to talk to Irina. | 我要跟Irina谈谈 |
[37:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:49] | Your father told me you called off the wedding. | 你爸跟我说 你取消婚礼了 |
[37:53] | Obviously, I think you are doing the right thing. | 说真的 我认为你的选择是正确的 |
[38:01] | I know you hate me right now, | 我知道你现在恨死我了 |
[38:02] | and I just want you to know that I am okay with that. | 我只是想让你知道 你恨吧 我没关系的 |
[38:15] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[38:17] | I would rather have you resent me | 我宁愿你憎恨我 |
[38:20] | or even cut me off completely | 甚至完全不理我 也没问题 |
[38:22] | than to allow you to make a mistake | 也总好过 我看着你犯错 |
[38:24] | that could ruin your life. So go ahead. | 毁掉自己的人生 所以你继续吧 |
[38:30] | Hate me for as long as you want, | 想恨我多久都没关系 |
[38:32] | And when you are done, I will be here waiting. | 只是等你恨完了 你要知道我在等着你 |
[38:50] | Try not to take too long, ’cause I miss you already. | 只是不要恨我太久 因为我已经开始想你了 |
[39:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:05] | Hey. Where you going? | 嘿 你要去哪里? |
[39:07] | Motel, | 去汽车旅馆 |
[39:09] | till I get flight out of this horrible place. | 等下一航班 远离这鬼地方 |
[39:12] | What? The Scavos couldn’t even give you a lift? | 什么? Scavo一家都不肯载你一程? |
[39:15] | That’s harsh. | 真过份 |
[39:16] | I want nothing from the Scavos. | 我不稀罕Scavo家的什么 |
[39:19] | They’re dead to me. | 对我来说 他们都死了 |
[39:22] | Lucky for you, | 你走运了 |
[39:23] | I am not a Scavo. | 我不是Scavo家的 |
[39:37] | Sorry about the wedding. | 婚礼的事 替你感到遗憾 |
[39:40] | It’s Preston’s loss, man. | 是Preston有眼无珠 |
[39:41] | I mean, he’ll never get someone as hot as you again. | 他绝不可能再有个像你这么性感火辣的女友了 |
[39:43] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想再谈这事了 |
[39:46] | Sure. You know, I get that. | 好的 我理解 |
[39:50] | You know, if you wanna save money, | 如果你想省钱 |
[39:53] | You could… you could always skip the motel | 你可以… 可以不去汽车旅馆住 |
[39:55] | and stay at my place. | 可以来我家住 |
[39:58] | I don’t think so. | 没必要了 |
[39:59] | No, I promise, no… no funny business. | 我保证… 不讲冷笑话 |
[40:02] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[40:04] | unless you want some. | 除非你想听 |
[40:08] | Yeah, I… I mean, think of it as a… | 我的意思是 就把这当成是… |
[40:10] | as a transition relationship. | 互惠互利的关系 |
[40:13] | It’ll help you get over Preston. | 这样能帮你忘掉Preston |
[40:15] | I… I have no problem letting you use me… | 而我… 我不介意你利用我… |
[40:18] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[40:19] | I’m a little out of your league, don’t you think? | 我看不上你 你明白不? |
[40:23] | I mean, I didn’t come to America | 我可不想自己的美国之旅 |
[40:25] | to end up with some greasy-haired little boy. | 最后是以一个油头垢面的小男生结束 |
[40:44] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛?! |
[40:48] | Eddie? | 啊 Eddie? |
[41:13] | We all know that evil exists. | 我们都知道魔鬼的存在 |
[41:17] | The newspapers are filled with stories | 在报纸上 总是报道 |
[41:20] | about young girls who suddenly vanish. | 小姑娘突然失踪的新闻 |
[41:25] | But we don’t pay attention | 但我们却未多加留心 |
[41:27] | because we’re worried about our marriages… | 因为我们在愁思着自己的婚姻… |
[41:35] | concerned about our friendships… | 关注着自己的友谊… |
[41:43] | anxious about our employees. | 顾虑着自己的职工 |
[41:49] | Yes, we don’t pay attention to evil | 是的 我们并没有太在意恶魔的存在 |
[41:53] | because we think it will never come to our house. | 因为我们以为恶魔降临到我们家 |
[41:58] | But it does. | 但它来了 |
[42:00] | Hey, Mrs. Scavo. I’m here to pick up Porter for school. | 嘿 Scavo太太 我是来接Porter上学的 |
[42:03] | And sometimes… | 而且 有时候… |
[42:04] | How you doin’? | 你最近好吗? |
[42:07] | We let it in. | 是我们开门揖盗 |