时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, I love you. There. I said it. | 好吧 我爱你 我终于说出来了 |
[00:05] | Feelings were stated boldly. | 感情的大胆表露 |
[00:07] | – I think it’s time for me to give up on men. – You could always just do what I did… | – 我想我该放弃男人了 – 你也可以像我一样… |
[00:11] | – A romantic suggestion was made. – Date chicks? | – 一个浪漫的提议 – 和女人约会? |
[00:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:16] | – And a plan was hatched… – He wants to represent you. | – 一个计划的出炉… – 他想做你的经济人 |
[00:19] | – Aah! – They want you in New York immediately. | – 啊! – 他们要你立刻到纽约 |
[00:21] | – To break up a romance… – This is a huge opportunity. | – 结束一段罗曼史… – 这是个绝好的机会 |
[00:25] | The best part is she is miles away from the nearest Bolen. | 最棒的是她已经远离最亲近的Bolen了 |
[00:28] | But young love couldn’t be stopped. | 但年轻人的爱却不会止步 |
[00:37] | Since she’d become a mother, | 自从她做了母亲 |
[00:39] | Gabrielle Solis had learned many things… | Gabrielle Solis学会了很多事情… |
[00:43] | How to get gum off a remote control… | 如何去除遥控器上的口香糖… |
[00:47] | How to rescue a doll from the disposal… | 如何从下水道里营救一个娃娃… |
[00:52] | And where to find disappointing report cards. | 从哪里找到糟糕的成绩单 |
[00:56] | Gabrielle had also learned | Gabrielle还明白了 |
[00:58] | that no matter how hard she tried… | 不管她多么辛苦… |
[01:00] | Cereal again? | 又是麦片? |
[01:02] | She couldn’t please everyone. | 她不能让每个人都开心 |
[01:04] | Yes, another free meal you didn’t have to work for. | 是的 又一顿你不劳而获的免费早餐 |
[01:06] | It’s tough being 7. Celia, get down here! | 你可都7岁了 Celia 到楼下来! |
[01:10] | Ana used to make us bacon. | Ana以前会给我们做培根 |
[01:12] | I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[01:14] | Yeah, well, she also used to do the laundry and the windows, | 是的 她以前还洗衣服 擦窗子 |
[01:16] | so I miss her more. Celia, the milk is poured! | 所以我更想她 Celia 牛奶已经倒好了! |
[01:20] | Oh, I need cupcakes for school today. | 哦 我今天上学得带纸杯蛋糕 |
[01:23] | Today? How many? | 今天? 要多少? |
[01:24] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[01:26] | Three dozen. | 三打 |
[01:27] | Why didn’t you tell me this last night? | 昨晚你怎么不告诉我? |
[01:30] | I forgot. We got any ham? I need meat. | 我忘了 有火腿吗? 我得吃点肉 |
[01:34] | Babe, are you gonna pick up my suit from the dry cleaners? | 宝贝 你能去干洗店帮我取衣服吗? |
[01:36] | Yes, after I fold the laundry, fry up some ham | 好 等我叠好衣服 煎好火腿 |
[01:38] | and pull three dozen cupcakes out of my ass! | 再做出三打纸杯蛋糕来! |
[01:42] | – Mom! – What?! | – 妈妈! – 什么事?! |
[01:44] | My face itches. | 我脸上痒 |
[01:47] | What are those, mosquito bites? | 这是些什么东西 蚊子咬的吗? |
[01:49] | Whoa. That looks like chicken pox. | 哦 看起来像水痘 |
[01:52] | No. No! No! No! I don’t have time for sick kids! | 不 不! 我可没时间照顾生病的孩子! |
[01:55] | Forget the dry cleaning. You gotta take her to the doctor. | 别管干洗的事了 你得带她去看医生 |
[01:58] | – Oh, god. What do you do for chicken pox? I’ve never had them. – What? Stop. | – 哦 天哪 你怎么对付水痘的? 我可没得过这个 – 什么? 等一下 |
[02:03] | – Why? – You can’t go anywhere near her. | – 为什么? – 你不能靠近她 |
[02:04] | If you’ve haven’t had them, you’re not immune. | 如果你没得过水痘 你就没有免疫力 |
[02:06] | – In fact, you gotta get out of here. – Honey, Celia is sick. | – 事实上 你得离开这里 – 宝贝 Celia病了 |
[02:08] | – Chicken pox is dangerous for adults. Go. – I have to do the laundry. I’ve got dishes… | – 水痘对成年人也是危险的 走吧 – 我还得洗衣服 洗盘子… |
[02:12] | I will take care of the house. | 我来照顾家 |
[02:15] | Yes, Gabrielle had learned many things as a mother. | 是的 Gabrielle学会了很多母亲该做的事 |
[02:20] | The most important… | 最重要的是… |
[02:22] | See ya. | 再见 |
[02:24] | Was to get while the getting was good. | 是在好事来时抓住机会 |
[02:38] | Seduction… | 诱惑… |
[02:40] | Any soap opera fan will tell you, | 任何一个肥皂剧迷都会告诉你 |
[02:44] | it’s an art best practiced… | 这是最佳的艺术演绎… |
[02:46] | Stop. | 停下 |
[02:48] | on those who are vulnerable. | 对那些脆弱的人 |
[02:52] | Hey there. | 你在这啊 |
[02:53] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[02:55] | Oh, I am now. | 哦 我现在是饿了 |
[02:56] | What’s that amazing smell? | 是什么闻起来这么诱人? |
[03:00] | Uh, cinnamon brioche French toast. | 呃 肉桂奶油法国吐司 |
[03:04] | Oh, but I probably shouldn’t. You’re such an amazing cook. | 哦 我也许不该这么说 你是个非常棒的厨师 |
[03:07] | I’m already having trouble fitting into my clothes. | 这件衣服我已经穿不上了 |
[03:11] | Oh. Uh… | 哦 呃… |
[03:13] | You need some maple syrup. | 你得加点枫糖汁 |
[03:16] | Oh, seriously, you heated the syrup? | 哦 说实话 是你溶化了糖汁? |
[03:19] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是让人难以置信 |
[03:26] | Mm | 呃 |
[03:27] | You should eat it while it’s still… | 你应该趁… |
[03:31] | hot. | 趁热吃 |
[03:41] | Mm. | 呃 |
[03:43] | Mmm! | 嗯! |
[03:43] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[03:45] | Look. | 看看 |
[03:46] | I just got syrup all over me. | 我全身都弄上糖汁了 |
[03:50] | I don’t know what it is with me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[03:51] | I just… have to get dirty. | 我得… 搞干净 |
[03:55] | You… | 你… |
[03:57] | Got some on your bra, too. | 你胸衣上也有一点 |
[04:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:19] | I’ll get it. | 我来弄吧 |
[04:23] | Please. It’s wrong. | 拜托 这是不对的 |
[04:26] | Then why does it feel so right? | 那为什么感觉是对的呢? |
[04:30] | Katherine? You up yet? | Katherine? 你起来了吗? |
[04:32] | Oh, good. I was calling, but you didn’t hear me. | 哦 太好了 我叫你了 但你没听到 |
[04:36] | I think you feel asleep with the TV on. | 我想你可能是开着电视睡着了 |
[04:41] | So what would you like for breakfast? | 你早餐想吃点什么? |
[04:44] | Anything but French toast. | 除了法国吐司什么都行 |
[04:48] | Oh, I don’t think you’ll be here that long. | 哦 我想你不能再呆在这里了 |
[04:54] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[04:55] | I got the perfect name for the baby. | 我为我们的宝宝想了一个很棒的名字 |
[05:00] | Patricia. | 叫Patricia |
[05:02] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[05:03] | No. | 不 |
[05:05] | Wh… | 呃… |
[05:06] | Why not? It’s a great name. | 为什么不行? 这是个很棒的名字 |
[05:09] | I told you, I want to honor my aunt. We’re naming her Polly. | 我告诉过你 我想纪念我的阿姨 我们叫她Polly |
[05:12] | Polly? | 叫Polly? |
[05:14] | Okay, you get a peg leg, I’ll get an eye patch, | 好吧 你得到了假腿 我得到了眼罩 |
[05:17] | and we’ll carry her around on our shoulders. | 我们得把她扛在肩上了 |
[05:23] | – Morning, Penny. – Oh, hey, baby. | – 早上好 Penny – 哦 嗨 宝贝 |
[05:25] | Mwah. Where are my pancakes? | 哇 我的烤饼呢? |
[05:28] | Oh, sweetie, I’ve got a lot going on today. | 哦 宝贝 我今天太忙了 |
[05:30] | – I’ll make you pancakes this weekend. – But I always get pancakes on my birthday. | – 我周末给你做烤饼 – 但我每个生日都有烤饼吃的 |
[05:36] | That’s… right. | 是… 这样的 |
[05:39] | You do. | 确实是 |
[05:42] | But… | 但… |
[05:43] | We… have… an even bigger treat | 我们… 有… 一个更棒的大餐 |
[05:46] | – planned for you this year. – Yeah. | – 今年早就计划好了的 – 是的 |
[05:49] | What? | 是什么? |
[05:50] | Oh! | 哦! |
[05:52] | Like I’m gonna tell you and ruin the big suprise! | 如果我告诉你就没有惊喜了! |
[05:56] | – How could you forget her birthday? – Me? I’m pregnant. I forget pants sometimes. | – 你怎么能忘记她的生日? – 我? 我怀孕了 我经常丢三落四的 |
[05:59] | What’s your excuse? | 你有什么借口? |
[06:01] | What’s my surprise? | 我的惊喜是什么? |
[06:04] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们到底该怎么办? |
[06:07] | Cover me. I’m going in. | 掩护我 我先上 |
[06:13] | Birthday breakfasts… | 生日早餐… |
[06:16] | are for kids. | 是给小孩子的 |
[06:18] | Now that you’re 11, | 你已经11岁了 |
[06:21] | I was planning to make you… | 我计划给你 |
[06:23] | the best… | 最棒的… |
[06:26] | birthday… dinner ever, | 生日… 晚餐 |
[06:31] | with decorations… | 有很多装饰品… |
[06:34] | tons of presents… | 很多礼物… |
[06:38] | pin the tail on the… | 辫子上扎上… |
[06:41] | You forgot my birthday. | 你忘了我的生日 |
[06:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[06:48] | There was no covering that, babe. | 不用掩护了 宝贝 |
[06:53] | You’re twice the man he is. | 你比他强多了 |
[06:58] | What’s Raymundo gonna say | 当Raymundo发现Tiffany和他兄弟上床了 |
[06:59] | when he finds out Tiffany’s sleeping with his brother? | 他会说什么呢? |
[07:03] | Alas, you’ll never know. | 哎呀 你们永远不会知道了 |
[07:05] | Oh, hey, Mom. We… we were just taking a break. | 哦 嗨 妈妈 我们… 我们正在休息 |
[07:08] | So I gathered. | 所以我也来了 |
[07:09] | – If you don’t mind, Tad, I’d like to speak to my son. – Sure. Go ahead. | – Tad 如果你不介意 我想和我儿子谈谈 – 当然 谈吧 |
[07:14] | In private, Tad. | 单独谈 Tad |
[07:16] | Oh! So you want me to… | 哦! 你要我… |
[07:18] | Be anyplace else but here, right. | 除了这里 哪儿都行 |
[07:24] | Uh, so.. so what’s up? | 呃 那… 什么事? |
[07:26] | There’s a truck outside | 外面有一辆卡车 |
[07:27] | with the flower arrangements we ordered for the Adams party… | 装着我们为Adams的派对预订的… |
[07:30] | all 100 of them. | 100盆鲜花 |
[07:32] | – Wait. But we only ordered ten. – That’s what I said. | – 等等 但我们只订了十盆 – 那也正是我要说的 |
[07:35] | Then the delivery man showed me this invoice. | 送货员给我看了订货单 |
[07:38] | At first I wasn’t sure if that was Tad’s signatur | 开始我还不确定那是Tad的签名 |
[07:40] | But when I saw that his name was misspelled… | 但当我发现他的名字都写错了… |
[07:43] | I knew it was him. | 我知道就是他写的 |
[07:45] | – Uh, would you like me to talk to him? – No. I would like you to hold him down | – 呃 你要我跟他说吗? – 不 我希望你 |
[07:48] | while I strike him with a large wooden spoon. | 在我用大木勺揍他的时候摁住他 |
[07:51] | Whatever. I… I’ll take care of it. | 不管怎么样 我… 我来处理吧 |
[07:52] | What are you going to say to him? | 你打算跟他说些什么? |
[07:55] | Look, when… when Orson had his accident, | 听我说 当… 当Orson出事的时候 |
[07:57] | – did you or did you not put me in charge? – Yes, but I am starting to think that you are not ready. | – 你有没有让我来处理? – 是的 但我现在觉得你还没准备好 |
[08:02] | Look… I’m never gonna figure this job out | 听我说… 这工作我也没法干了 |
[08:05] | – unless you let me make mistakes and learn from them. – I realize that, Andrew, but you’re making… | – 除非你给我犯错和吸取教训的机会 – 我明白 Andrew 但你在犯… |
[08:09] | Mom, I know you have your control issues, | 妈妈 我知道你要掌控一切 |
[08:11] | but when stuff happens, you’re gonna have to learn | 但当事情发生的时候 你得学会 |
[08:13] | to just relax and… and let me clean up my own messes, okay? | 放松… 让我来处理自己的麻烦 好吗? |
[08:16] | Hey, where do you want all these flower arrangements? | 嗨 你们打算把这些花放在哪儿? |
[08:23] | Oops. | 糟了 |
[08:25] | No problem, Tad. | 没关系的 Tad |
[08:26] | As luck would have it, we’ve got extra. | 幸运的是 我们有备用的 |
[08:32] | Mmm! | 呃! |
[08:34] | Roy, we’ve got guests. You can watch your soap later. | Roy 客人来了 你等会儿再看肥皂剧吧 |
[08:38] | Come on, Roy. | 来吧 Roy |
[08:40] | Well, again, thank you for inviting us over to brunch. | 嗯 再次感谢你们请我们共进午餐 |
[08:42] | – Everything looks delicious. – Yeah, it does, doesn’t it? | – 每一样看起来都很好吃 – 是 是的 不是吗? |
[08:46] | Right, Karen? | 是吧 Karen? |
[08:47] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要的是什么 |
[08:50] | When company comes over, I get to use salt. | 当我们分开时 我就能吃盐了 |
[08:54] | Roy’s on a low-sodium diet. | Roy得低盐饮食 |
[08:56] | “No sodium” is code for “tastes like socks.” | 没盐就意味着很难吃 |
[09:00] | So sue me ’cause I don’t want you dropping dead. | 那你就因为我不想让你死而起诉我吧 |
[09:04] | Listen to you two. | 听听你们两个说的话 |
[09:05] | You sound like a sweet, old married couple. | 你们说话像一对甜蜜的老夫妻 |
[09:11] | So… Have you ever thought | 那… 你有没有想过 |
[09:13] | of making an honest woman out of Karen? | 让Karen做你最可靠的女人呢? |
[09:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[09:20] | Oh. I just want them to be as happy as we are. | 哦 我只想让他们和我们一样幸福 |
[09:23] | Uh, we’re happy. | 呃 我们很幸福 |
[09:24] | Living in sin suits us just fine. | 虽然没有合法的婚姻但我们很幸福 |
[09:29] | Is that how Karen feels? | Karen的感觉也是这样吗? |
[09:30] | Susan, why don’you, uh, try this frittata? | Susan 为什么不 呃 尝一下菜肉煎蛋饼呢? |
[09:34] | Karen doesn’t care about marriage. | Karen不在乎婚姻 |
[09:37] | Do you, pumpkin? | 是吗 宝贝? |
[09:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:41] | Have some more salt. | 再加点盐吧 |
[09:43] | I always figured you’d say no. | 我一直以为你不同意呢? |
[09:45] | So why don’t you grow a pair and find out? | 那我们为什么不能成为一对呢? |
[09:49] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[09:53] | Of course she’s serious. | 她当然是认真的 |
[09:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | Mike, give me a hand, will you? | Mike 帮我一把 好吗? |
[10:03] | Oh, my god! This is so romantic. | 天啊! 太浪漫了 |
[10:07] | Karen, will you… | Karen 你愿意… |
[10:09] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[10:10] | There’s the battery to my hearing aid. | 这是我助听器的电池 |
[10:15] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:17] | Karen… Do you wanna marry me? | Karen… 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[10:22] | Golly, I don’t know what to say. This is all so sudden. | 天啊 我不知从何说起 一切都太突然了 |
[10:26] | Answer. My knee hurts. | 回答我 我膝盖疼 |
[10:30] | I would love to marry you, Roy. | 我愿意嫁给你 Roy |
[10:37] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[10:43] | So if Gaby’s just staying a couple of days, | 如果Gaby只是来住几天 |
[10:45] | – why’d she bring three suitcases? – She said most of her dresses haven’t had chicken pox either. | – 为什么要带三大箱东西? – 她说她大部分裙子也没长过水痘 |
[10:50] | Oh! | 噢! |
[10:51] | That… was amazing. | 那… 太棒了 |
[10:53] | I just took a nap in the middle of the day. | 我刚在大中午睡了一觉 |
[10:57] | – Guess it’s a little different without kids, huh? – Oh, you kidding me? | – 我猜孩子没在身边会有些不同 对吧? – 哦 开什么玩笑? |
[11:00] | I haven’t taken a nap since Juanita crowned. | 自从Juanita出生 我就没打过盹 |
[11:02] | Okay, you just created a visual that is | 好吧 你刚制造的画面 |
[11:04] | forbidden inside these walls. Try to watch that. | 在这间屋子里是被禁止的 请注意啊 |
[11:06] | – Here. You’re just in time for pre-dinner cosmos. – In a crystal glass? | – 给 喝点饭前的鸡尾酒 – 装在水晶杯里的? |
[11:11] | – Mm. – Oh! Celia broke our last one six months ago. | – 嗯 – 噢! Celia六个月前把家里最后一个打碎了 |
[11:15] | I’ve been drinking my cocktails out of a scooby-doo sippy cup. | 我只好一直用史酷比的鸭嘴杯喝鸡尾酒 |
[11:19] | Mmm! I’m in heaven. | 嗯! 太棒了 |
[11:21] | Mmm. So it’s movie night. Have you seen this? | 嗯 今晚是电影之夜 你看过这个吗? |
[11:24] | Does it have a talking penguin or a dog that plays basketball? | 里面是有说话的企鹅呢还是有打篮球的狗啊? |
[11:27] | – No, just gratuitous sex and lots of violence. – Yay! Art! | – 不 只有很多性爱和暴力场面 – 耶! 艺术啊! |
[11:34] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[11:38] | Uh-oh. Somebody’s glass is empty. | 啊哦 某人的酒杯空了 |
[11:41] | That’s also forbidden inside these walls. | 这屋子里也不容许这样的事 |
[11:43] | Oh! | 噢! |
[11:45] | I know I don’t know you guys that well, but… | 我知道我和你们不是很熟 但是… |
[11:47] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[11:50] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[11:54] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[11:56] | Are you okay? Oh, my god. | 你没事吧? 天啊 |
[11:59] | – Penny? – All right, it’s time for cake. | – Penny? – 好的 该上蛋糕了 |
[12:02] | – I got your favorite. – Chocolate? | – 我买了你最喜欢的 – 巧克力味的? |
[12:05] | I got your second favorite. | 我买了你第二喜欢的 |
[12:07] | – Mom? – Yes? | – 妈? – 咋了? |
[12:09] | Uh, I have a date in half an hour. Can I go now? | 呃 我半小时内有个约会 我现在能走吗? |
[12:11] | No, you cannot go. | 不 你不能走 |
[12:13] | Preston’s in Europe. Parker’s at band practice. | Preston在欧洲 Parker又在排练乐队 |
[12:16] | – You are representing all siblings. – Mom… | – 你代表了所有的兄妹 – 妈… |
[12:17] | – Don’t you feel bad we forgot her birthday? – I didn’t forget. I gave her a present this morning. | – 我们忘记了她的生日你就不惭愧吗? – 我没忘记 今天早上我送了她礼物 |
[12:22] | So don’t take it out on me that you and dad failed as parents. | 所以别把你和老爸身为父母的失误推到我身上 |
[12:25] | Oh. We used up all our good parenting on you. | 噢 我们把最好的教育都投注到了你身上 |
[12:27] | That’s why you’re so delightful. | 那也是你这么讨人喜欢的原因 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:31] | Here we go! | 开始吧! |
[12:33] | Hee-hee! | 呵呵! |
[12:35] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[12:37] | Who’s Polly? | 谁是Polly? |
[12:43] | Happy Birthday, Polly. | 生日快乐 Polly |
[12:45] | Oh, my god! | 天啊! |
[12:47] | Erase, erase, erase. | 删除 删除 删除 |
[12:50] | Sweetie, I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[12:53] | You know, I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你是否知道 |
[12:54] | but pregnant women get a little scattered. | 孕妇较容易分散注意力 |
[12:57] | And then your dad and I were talking about baby names, | 你爸和我当时在谈论宝宝的名字 |
[12:59] | and I got on the phone with the bakery, and… | 然后我又在电话上和面包店聊 然后… |
[13:03] | Which is clearly a terrible excuse, | 这是个很烂的借口 |
[13:04] | and again, I am so sorry. Let me fix this. | 再一次 我很抱歉 让我来搞定它 |
[13:11] | Hey! That just made it worse, | 嘿! 越变越糟 |
[13:14] | and how would you like a puppy? | 你喜欢小狗吗? |
[13:17] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[13:20] | But you haven’t opened your presents yet. | 可你还没拆礼物啊 |
[13:23] | Come back… | 回来… |
[13:25] | Penny. | 是Penny |
[13:25] | I know her name. | 我知道她的名字 |
[13:29] | – The central bank Thursday raised interest rates… – Nick! | – 中央银行周四提高了利率… – Nick! |
[13:33] | Yeah. What? What’s going on? | 恩 怎么? 有事吗? |
[13:36] | Danny took off. Listen to this… | Danny离家出走了 听听这个… |
[13:38] | “didn’t want to wake you. Went camping with Eddie. | “不想吵醒你们 和Eddie去野营了 |
[13:41] | Had to clear my head about the whole Ana thing. | 必须忘掉Ana这件事 |
[13:42] | P.S. Took my cell, but doubt we’ll have reception.” | 另外 带了手机 但恐怕有没有信号” |
[13:47] | Good for him. | 真有他的 |
[13:48] | Are you crazy? He’s never been by himself. | 你疯了吗? 他从没一个人过啊 |
[13:51] | He knows how to drink out of a canteen and pee on a tree. | 他知道怎样用水壶喝水 在树下撒尿 |
[13:54] | – I think he’ll be fine. – This isn’t funny. | – 我觉得他会没事的 – 这不好笑 |
[13:55] | Look, should he have asked us? Okay, yeah. | 听着 他该问问我们吗? 是的 |
[13:58] | But I think it’s healthy. | 但我觉得这很健康 |
[14:02] | Hey, better hiking with Eddie | 嘿 和Eddie去远足 |
[14:03] | than alone in his room with a bottle of pills. | 总好过独自待在满是药的房间里吧 |
[14:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[14:09] | He’s 19. Eventually, we gotta let him live a normal life. | 他19岁了 最后我们还是要让他过正常的生活 |
[14:14] | He’s never gonna have a normal life. | 他永远过不上正常的生活 |
[14:16] | None of us will. | 我们都不可能 |
[14:22] | I realize the mistake was ours, Mr. Tan, | 我知道是我们的失误 Tan先生 |
[14:25] | but what am I supposed to do | 可是90盆额外的花卉 |
[14:26] | with 90 extra floral arrangements? | 要我如何处理呢? |
[14:28] | Well, it will be your problem | 那好 如果我和你断绝生意 |
[14:30] | if I stop doing business with you. | 那就是你的问题了 |
[14:35] | Yes. What can I do for you? | 是的 有事吗? |
[14:37] | – Actually, the question is what can I do for you? – I’m sorry. Did we have an appointment? | – 实际上是 我能帮到你吗? – 抱歉 我们有预约吗? |
[14:41] | No, but I’ve been wanting to meet you for such a long time, | 没有 可是我想见你很久了 |
[14:43] | and when I woke up this morning, I told myself today is the day. | 我今早醒来 对自己说就今天了 |
[14:46] | – May I sit? – No, no. Not just yet. What is it you want, Mr… | – 我能坐吗? – 不 还不能 你想要什么 贵姓… |
[14:50] | Allen. Sam Allen. | 是Allen Sam Allen |
[14:51] | I’ve been following your career for a while now, Mrs. Hodge. | 我追随您的事业有一段时间了 Hodge夫人 |
[14:54] | I’ve been to some parties you’ve catered, | 我参加过几次您承办的派对 |
[14:55] | and I’ve got your cookbook, I’ve read every interview | 买了您的食谱 读了您每一次的采访 |
[14:57] | – you’ve ever done, and I think you’re quite amazing. – How nice. Now let’s skip to the part where you assure me | – 我觉得您太棒了 – 真好啊 下面就请你说服我相信你 |
[15:02] | that you’re not some deranged stalker. | 不是什么精神错乱的跟踪者 |
[15:05] | – Hardly. I want to work for you. – Doing what? | – 不是 我想要为你工作 – 做什么啊? |
[15:09] | Anything. Everything. | 任何事 一切都行 |
[15:12] | I’m very busy, Mr. Allen. | 我很忙 Allen先生 |
[15:14] | If you’d like, you could leave your resume with my assistant… | 如果可以 你可以把你的简历留给我的助理… |
[15:16] | I worked as a sous-chef to put myself through business school, | 我靠助理厨师的工作完成了商学院的学业 |
[15:19] | where I graduated at the top of my class. | 以优异成绩毕业 |
[15:21] | I know my way around a kitchen and a calculator. | 我对厨房和计算很熟悉 |
[15:23] | And I’m not asking you to pay me a lot of money, not yet anyway. | 我不会要求你付我很多钱 至少暂时不会 |
[15:27] | I want to learn your business from the ground up, | 我想从头学习你的生意 |
[15:29] | – and then I want to help you expand it. – Really? | – 并且帮你扩张它 – 真的? |
[15:34] | You’re a woman who has something to say about traditional values, | 你是一位伸张传统观念的女性 |
[15:38] | and I think our country’s ready to listen. | 我觉得我们国家已经洗耳恭听了 |
[15:41] | I am flattered… | 受宠若惊… |
[15:43] | But I’m also fully staffed, | 可我这里人够了 |
[15:45] | and I honestly wouldn’t know how to use you. I’m sorry. | 并且我真的不知该如何启用你 抱歉 |
[15:51] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[15:54] | In regard to the extra floral arrangements, | 关于多出来的花卉 |
[15:57] | you could donate them to a hospital | 你可以捐赠给医院 |
[15:58] | and record the loss as a charitable contribution. | 并计为慈善捐助损失 |
[16:01] | And if you split the arrangements in half, | 如果你将花卉分成两份 |
[16:03] | you could double the amount you claim. | 就可以按双倍捐出 |
[16:05] | Just a thought. | 只是个想法 |
[16:09] | Mr. Allen? | Allen先生? |
[16:12] | Now you can sit. | 现在你可以坐了 |
[16:19] | Hey. Where’s your blushing bride? | 嘿 那位脸红的新娘呢? |
[16:21] | Upstairs in the can. What do you want? | 楼上准备好了 你要干嘛? |
[16:24] | Well, I thought I would drop this off. | 呃 我想把这个留在这里 |
[16:26] | It’s a bouquet I found. | 这是我发现的一个花束 |
[16:28] | Don’t you think it’ll be perfect for Karen? | 你不觉得配Karen很完美吗? |
[16:29] | – Haven’t you done enough already? – Huh? | – 你做的还不够吗? – 啊? |
[16:33] | We had a good thing going… Me and Karen. | 我们过得好好的… 我和Karen |
[16:36] | Now ’cause of you, we’re gonna get married and ruin it. | 都怪你 我们要结婚了 一切都毁了 |
[16:40] | Getting married isn’t gonna ruin it. | 结婚不会毁掉这些的 |
[16:42] | It’s gonna make it better. | 会越变越好 |
[16:43] | No, it isn’t. It’s like salt. | 不 没有 就像是盐 |
[16:46] | What? | 什么? |
[16:51] | All my life, I never cared about salt, | 我这一生 我从没在乎过盐 |
[16:54] | but when my doctor said I couldn’t have it anymore, | 但当我的医生说我不能再吃盐的时候 |
[16:57] | I started craving it. | 我又开始渴望了 |
[17:00] | Wait. Are, uh… | 等等 呃… |
[17:02] | You telling me that… | 你想告诉我… |
[17:04] | you’re gonna cheat on Karen? | 你会欺骗Karen? |
[17:06] | I go to a stretching class at the center. | 我参加中心的一个拉伸课程 |
[17:09] | There’s a lady with blue hair, always sits in front of me. | 有位蓝头发的女士 一直坐在我前面 |
[17:12] | Six months she’s been there. I never gave a crap about her. | 六个月一直如此 我从没注意过她 |
[17:15] | But this morning, 48 hours after you told me | 可是今早 你让我向Karen |
[17:18] | I had to propose to Karen, | 求婚48小时后 |
[17:21] | I’m looking at ol’ blue hair, | 我看到的全是蓝头发 |
[17:23] | and I’m smacking my lips. | 我还咂咂地弹舌头 |
[17:25] | Salt. | 盐 |
[17:26] | You’re 80 years old, Roy. | 你都80岁了 Roy |
[17:29] | Infidelity is… | 不忠是… |
[17:31] | dangerous. | 危险的 |
[17:32] | My body’s 80, | 我身体是80岁了 |
[17:34] | but inside, I’m still a Randy teenage boy. | 但是内心 我还是个少年 |
[17:38] | Susan, I’m telling ya, | Susan 告诉你吧 |
[17:40] | I have to kiss some other women before I die. | 在我死之前 我要再亲亲别的女人 |
[17:43] | Well, you can’t, so forget it. | 呃 你不能 想也别想 |
[17:45] | Just think about Karen and how much she loves you, | 想想Karen 想想她有多爱你 |
[17:48] | and if you do that, I’m sure you’ll be able to resist | 如果你那么做了 我相信你能抵挡 |
[17:52] | any inappropriate urges, okay? | 任何不恰当的欲望 好吗? |
[17:56] | Mm! | 恩! |
[17:59] | Mwah! | 嗯! |
[18:01] | Yeah, that’s the stuff. | 耶 就是这样 |
[18:12] | How is your wife being molested funny? | 你老婆被调戏了有什么好笑的? |
[18:15] | – It was just a kiss from an 80-year-old man. – Well, it’s too bad he didn’t grab my ass. | – 只是被80岁的老人亲了一下 – 呃 他没摸我屁股真是太可惜了 |
[18:20] | – You’d be rolling on the floor. – What do you want me to do, beat him up? | – 你肯定会笑翻在地吧 – 你要我怎么做 打他? |
[18:23] | – Take the tennis balls off his walker? – Okay, forget about me. | – 把他的蛋蛋切掉? – 好吧 忘掉我这件事 |
[18:25] | What about what he’s doing to Karen? | 那他要对Karen做的事呢? |
[18:27] | I mean, they’re about to get married, | 他们就要结婚了 |
[18:29] | and he has no intention of being faithful. | 他都没有保持忠贞的意思 |
[18:32] | – Because he feels trapped. And whose fault is that? – Don’t point the mustard at me. | – 因为他感觉受困了 那又是谁的错呢? – 别用芥子酱指着我 |
[18:38] | Susan, I was there. | Susan 我也在场 |
[18:39] | You practically forced him into this. | 实际上是你强迫他这么做的 |
[18:42] | Okay. I made a mistake. | 好吧 我犯了个错 |
[18:44] | I didn’t know that he was some sort of jurassic gigolo. | 我没想到他会是侏罗纪的小白脸 |
[18:47] | I have to tell Karen about this right now. | 我现在就告诉Karen |
[18:50] | No. You’ve meddled enough. | 不 你干涉得够多啦 |
[18:52] | Well, I can’t let her marry him, knowing what I know. | 呃 知道了这些 我不能让她嫁给他 |
[18:55] | Susan, he’s having second thoughts. | Susan 他只是重新考虑而已 |
[18:57] | I mean, come on, there’s not a married man on earth | 拜托 世上没有一个要结婚的男人 |
[19:00] | – who didn’t have second thoughts before he got married. – Oh, really? | – 不会在结婚之前重新考虑的 – 哦 真的? |
[19:08] | Well… | 呃… |
[19:09] | Come on… I didn’t mean… | 拜托… 我不是说…. |
[19:13] | Okay, I’m done. | 好吧 我说完了 |
[19:15] | See ya, boys! Thanks for driving! | 回见 男孩们! 感谢载我回来! |
[19:18] | Bye, Gaby! Don’t forget to friend us! | 拜 Gaby! 别忘记友情联络! |
[19:20] | Oh, I won’t, Fernando. | 哦 不会忘 Fernando |
[19:22] | And good luck with your pec implants. | 祝你隆胸成功 |
[19:31] | All right, time for a nightcap. | 好了 到喝睡前酒的时间了 |
[19:33] | Oh, nightcaps! I’d forgotten all about nightcaps. | 哦 睡前酒! 我都忘记这回事了 |
[19:37] | Oh, I miss the gay single life. | 哦 好怀念与同性恋的单身生活 |
[19:38] | You know what? She deserves the full experience. | 知道吗? 她应该全程体验一下 |
[19:41] | – We’re gonna throw you a party. – Brilliant! I have mini quiches in the freezer | – 我们将为你办场宴会 – 好主意! 冰箱里还有小蛋饼 |
[19:44] | – and ten homos on speed dial. It’s done. – Oh! I’m so excited! | – 快速拨号里还存了十位同性恋号码 就这么定了 – 哦 太激动了! |
[19:48] | Invite those guys from tonight… | 邀请今晚的这些家伙… |
[19:50] | except Fernando. He’s prettier than me. | 除了Fernando 他比我还漂亮 |
[19:52] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:53] | Hi. It’s Bob. And Lee. | 嗨 这里是Bob和Lee之家 |
[19:55] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[19:56] | Hey, guys. It’s Carlos. I’m looking for Gaby. | 嘿 伙计们 我是Carlos 我找Gaby |
[20:00] | The doctor says the girls aren’t contagious anymore, | 医生说孩子们不再传染了 |
[20:02] | so she can come home now. Thanks. | 她现在可以回家了 多谢 |
[20:05] | Well, that’s good news. | 哦 这可是好消息 |
[20:06] | What?! That is horrible news. | 什么?! 多恐怖的消息 |
[20:09] | My children are healthy. Damn it! | 我的孩子们健康了 真糟糕! |
[20:11] | But you can go home now. | 但你可以回家了 |
[20:12] | No, I’m not ready. I’m just starting to remember | 不 我还没准备好 刚重新回忆起 |
[20:15] | what it’s like to be human again… | 什么是人类的生活… |
[20:17] | Sleeping in, not stepping on toys, | 睡懒觉 不会踩到玩具上 |
[20:19] | eating at restaurants that don’t have a slide. | 在没有滑梯的餐馆吃饭 |
[20:22] | I have tasted freedom, and I am not ready to give it up! | 我找到了自由 还不想放弃它! |
[20:25] | But what are you gonna tell Carlos? | 但你怎么跟Carlos说呢? |
[20:29] | Oh, no. A stomach virus? | 哦 不 肠炎? |
[20:31] | Yeah, when you called earlier, | 是 你之前打电话时 |
[20:33] | I was throwing up. | 我正在呕吐 |
[20:35] | Well, we don’t want the girls to catch it. | 我可不想姑娘们感染上 |
[20:37] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[20:41] | My teeth are chattering. | 我牙齿在打颤 |
[20:43] | Anyhow, I’ll be home as soon as I can. | 不管怎样 我会尽早回家的 |
[20:45] | Doctor says it’s a 24-hour thing. | 医生说24小时就能好 |
[20:47] | Don’t forget the hangover. | 别忘记宿醉哦 |
[20:48] | Or 36-hour thing. Gotta go. | 顶多36小时的事 挂了 |
[20:51] | Start pouring. | 倒酒吧 |
[20:53] | I said I was throwing up. Don’t want to be a liar. | 我跟他说我吐了 可不想变成骗子 |
[21:02] | I can hire whomever I want. It’s my company. | 我想雇谁都可以 这是我的公司 |
[21:05] | And I run it for you. I should have been consulted. | 都是我帮你打理的 事先该和我商量 |
[21:07] | Why are you being so unpleasant about this? | 你怎么对此这么不满? |
[21:09] | I hired Sam to help you. | 我雇Sam是来帮你的 |
[21:11] | I don’t need his help. I’ve got it under control. | 我不需要他的帮助 我自己打理的井井有条 |
[21:14] | Andrew, all I’ve seen lately is evidence to the contrary, | Andrew 我最近看到的都是些反例 |
[21:17] | and if you think I’m gonna stand by | 除非你觉得我能袖手旁观 |
[21:18] | while everything I’ve built falls apart… | 而自己创造的一切土崩瓦解… |
[21:23] | Sam. I thought you’d gone home. | Sam 我以为你回家了 |
[21:25] | Well, I stayed late to finish the inventory. | 哦 我在整理存货清单 |
[21:27] | Well, aren’t you industrious? | 哦 你可真勤劳? |
[21:30] | I also wanted to talk about Tad. | 我也想说说Tad的事 |
[21:33] | Uh, what about him? | 呃 什么事? |
[21:35] | Every task I’ve given him | 我给他的每个任务 |
[21:36] | he’s either botched or failed to finish. | 要么搞砸 要么就完不成 |
[21:38] | I think it’s time to cut our losses. | 我认为是时候减少损失了 |
[21:41] | We’re… we’re not firing Tad. | 我们… 我们不能解雇Tad |
[21:43] | Why not? He’s a moron. | 为什么不? 他是个蠢货 |
[21:44] | He’s a good guy, and… and I don’t want you | 他是个好人 并且… 我不希望你 |
[21:47] | talking that way about my employees. | 这样说我的雇员 |
[21:48] | Andrew, you have to admit, | Andrew 你必须承认 |
[21:50] | he’s more than a little incompetent. | 他很不称职 |
[21:53] | Give him a chance. He’s just a kid. | 给他个机会 他还是个孩子 |
[21:58] | You’re having an affair with him, aren’t you? | 因为你和他发生关系了 不是吗? |
[22:01] | Sam! | Sam啊! |
[22:03] | How could you say such a thing? | 你怎么能这样说? |
[22:04] | I think the more pertinent question is | 我认为更适当的问题是 |
[22:08] | why isn’t Andrew denying it? | 为什么Andrew不予否认? |
[22:11] | T… | 他… |
[22:14] | Uh… | 呃… |
[22:16] | Andrew, have you had sex with Tad? | Andrew 你和Tad发生关系了吗? |
[22:20] | Just once. Uh… | 就一次 呃… |
[22:22] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[22:24] | Well, he came on to me. It was late, and I’d been drinking. | 他先主动的 当时很晚了 我还喝醉了 |
[22:28] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口? |
[22:30] | Honestly, Andrew, I am so disappointed in you. | 说实话 Andrew 我对你很失望 |
[22:32] | Oh, really? Y… you want to play that card? | 哦 是吗? 你… 你想用这一招? |
[22:34] | – You’re living with Alex. – And you’re married to Orson. | – 你和Alex在一起生活 – 你还嫁给Orson了呢 |
[22:39] | Yeah, I know about Karl Mayer. | 是的 我知道关于Karl Mayer的事 |
[22:42] | Hello, pot. I’m kettle. It’s nice to meet you. | 你好 半斤 我是八两 很高兴认识你 |
[22:44] | I cannot believe you would bring this up in front of a stranger. | 真不敢相信你在陌生人面前说这些 |
[22:46] | Yeah, you know me. | 是啊 你知道我的 |
[22:47] | Hypocrisy just makes me forget my manners. | 虚伪使我忘记了礼貌 |
[22:50] | Perhaps I should go. | 或许我该走了 |
[22:51] | Yes. But I want you back here bright and early | 是的 但我希望明早你能早点过来 |
[22:54] | tomorrow morning to help me fire Tad. | 好帮我炒掉Tad |
[22:56] | Y… No. No. You… you… you can’t fire him. | 不 不 你… 你… 你不能炒掉他 |
[23:01] | Yes, I can. | 不 我可以 |
[23:02] | In fact, I can fire anyone I want. | 事实上 我想炒谁就炒谁 |
[23:18] | And then right as I was taking off her bra, | 就在我脱掉她的胸罩时候 |
[23:22] | – I woke up. – Hmm. | – 我醒了 – 嗯 |
[23:25] | What do you think that means? | 你觉得这意味着什么? |
[23:28] | Seems pretty straightforward. | 看起来很明显 |
[23:30] | But I’m not a lesbian. | 但我不是拉拉 |
[23:33] | You’re getting ahead of yourself. | 别过早下结论 |
[23:35] | Maybe this dream isn’t even about Robin. | 或许这个梦和Robin无关 |
[23:37] | Maybe it’s about how I’ve been so hurt by men | 只是说明我被男人伤的很深 |
[23:40] | that women are the only safe option left. | 女人是余下的唯一安全选择 |
[23:43] | Why are you even thinking about relationships at all, | 你怎么还在想这些关系呢 |
[23:46] | with men or women? | 和男人还是女人? |
[23:47] | You’re still fragile. | 你还很脆弱 |
[23:50] | Now when you’re stronger, | 等你变的坚强以后 |
[23:51] | then we can talk about who you might be attracted to. | 我们再来谈论你可能被谁吸引的事 |
[23:54] | But I’m not attracted to her. That’s what I’m saying. | 可我没被她吸引 这就是我要说的 |
[23:58] | Women my age don’t just wake up one day | 我这个年龄的女人不会某天一觉醒来 |
[24:00] | with a whole new sexual identity. | 拥有一个新的性取向 |
[24:03] | This dream has got to mean something else. | 这个梦肯定有别的意义 |
[24:06] | Well, what it tells me, clearly, | 它告诉我的就是 很显然 |
[24:08] | is that you are being distracted from your recovery. | 你在恢复的过程中分心了 |
[24:12] | So what am I supposed to do, stop dreaming? | 那我该怎么办 停止做梦? |
[24:14] | No. | 不 |
[24:16] | But you might want to consider | 但你可以考虑 |
[24:18] | asking Robin to find another place to stay. | 让Robin找其他的地方住 |
[24:24] | Available cashier to the front. | 前面有空闲收银台 |
[24:26] | The slattering is so small. I can hardly read the label. | 这罐头可真小 我都看不清标签了 |
[24:29] | While you’re deciding which one is dolphin-safe, I’m gonna get some beer. | 你挑符合海豚安全标准的吧(美国鱼类食品安全标章) 我去拿些啤酒 |
[24:47] | Hey! Mrs. Bolen! | 嘿! Bolen夫人! |
[24:49] | I… Do you shop here? | 我… 你在这购物吗? |
[24:51] | Where’s Danny? He said you guys were going camping. | Danny呢? 他说跟你去露营了 |
[24:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[24:56] | No, but h… I… It turned out I couldn’t go, | 不 但我… 最终我没去成 |
[24:59] | so he just went… by himself. | 他就… 自己去了 |
[25:04] | You wanna get in line? | 你们要排队吗? |
[25:06] | You wanna make me? | 你想让我排吗? |
[25:10] | Spill it. | 快说 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry. He said he’d call you when he got there. | 不好意思 他说他到了那就给你打电话 |
[25:13] | Eddie. Hey, you guys back already? | Eddie 嘿 你们已经回来了? |
[25:16] | So where is he really? | 那他到底在哪? |
[25:19] | New York. | 纽约 |
[25:21] | Danny went to find Ana. | Danny去找Ana了 |
[25:29] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[25:30] | Don’t freak out. It’s a big city. | 别着急 那可是大城市 |
[25:33] | What if he goes to the old neighborhood? | 万一他去找我们的旧邻居了? |
[25:35] | Patrick is not going to find him. | Patrick不会找到他的 |
[25:37] | He found us the last time. | 他上次就找到我们了 |
[25:40] | Come on. I gotta go pack. | 走吧 我得收拾行李了 |
[25:57] | You’re in early. | 你来的真早 |
[25:58] | Oh, I couldn’t sleep, | 哦 我睡不着 |
[25:59] | so I thought I’d review our liability insurance, | 所以想看看我们的责任保险 |
[26:02] | but I’m having a little trouble focusing. | 但我无法集中注意力 |
[26:05] | – Maybe some coffee will perk you up. – Mm. | – 或许咖啡能让你振作点 – 嗯 |
[26:09] | Um, about what happened yesterday, Sam, | 嗯 关于昨天的事 Sam |
[26:12] | that, um, ugliness with Andrew… | 呃 Andrew的丑闻… |
[26:15] | Driven, successful people like you have complicated lives, | 我知道 像你这种成功人士都有复杂的生活 |
[26:18] | but the specifics are none of my business. | 但这些细节都与我无关 |
[26:22] | My, um… | 我的 嗯… |
[26:25] | relationship with Andrew is, uh, to say the least, | 我和Andrew的关系 呃 至少 |
[26:28] | complicated. | 就很复杂 |
[26:30] | I’m sure Andrew respects and loves you very much. | 我敢肯定Andrew很尊重也很爱你 |
[26:33] | I just worry that… | 我只是担心… |
[26:37] | What? | 什么? |
[26:38] | Well, it’s not unusual for children in a family business | 嗯 让孩子在家庭产业中有种权利意识 |
[26:42] | to have a sense of entitlement. | 是很常见的 |
[26:45] | I hope you don’t mind me saying that. | 希望你别介意我这么说 |
[26:47] | No. Go ahead. | 不会的 继续 |
[26:50] | This must be so hard. What do you do in this situation? | 这一定很难 但这种情况下你会怎样做? |
[26:53] | Keep coddling him, hoping he’ll change, | 继续溺爱他 希望他有所改变 |
[26:56] | or do you cut the apron strings and trust | 还是放开手并相信 |
[26:59] | that all the hard work you’ve done will allow him to thrive? | 你的一切努力可以让他独当一面呢? |
[27:02] | It’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[27:05] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[27:07] | I’ve got everything under control here. | 我可以将这里都打理好 |
[27:08] | Why don’t you go back to the house | 为什么你不回屋子里 |
[27:10] | and catch up on your sleep? | 补个觉呢? |
[27:11] | But there’s so much work to be done. | 可这有太多工作要做了 |
[27:13] | Sure, but that’s why you hired me, isn’t it… | 当然 但你之所以雇用我 不就是… |
[27:15] | – to help you out? – Thank you, Sam. | – 帮你忙的吗? – 谢谢你 Sam |
[27:20] | You’re very kind. | 你真好 |
[27:25] | And, Sam? | 对了 Sam? |
[27:28] | I’m very glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能在这工作 |
[27:52] | Yay! | 耶! |
[27:53] | – Come to my house! – Okay! | – 来我家吧! – 好的! |
[27:54] | – Come on! Let’s go! Yay! – Hurry up! | – 来吧! 我们走! – 快点! |
[27:56] | – Wait! Let’s play! Let’s go play kickball! – Okay. | – 等等! 咱们玩吧! 去玩足垒球! – 好的 |
[27:58] | – Oh, my gosh! Such a good job! – I know! | – 哦 天啊! 真棒! – 当然了! |
[28:02] | Unh-unh! | 啊! |
[28:04] | Hey, Bert. I’m looking for Penny. | 嘿 Bert 我在找Penny |
[28:05] | She didn’t get off the bus. | 她没下车 |
[28:06] | That’s ’cause she didn’t get on. | 因为她没上车啊 |
[28:08] | – I figured she went home sick or something – What? No. | – 我以为她生病回家了之类的呢 – 什么? 没有 |
[28:12] | She didn’t come home sick. Where is she? Penny? | 她没生病回家 她在哪了? Penny? |
[28:15] | Mrs. Scavo? | Scavo夫人? |
[28:16] | Penny said to give you this. | Penny让我给你这个 |
[28:22] | She’s running away. | 她离家出走了 |
[28:32] | Any idea why she ran away? Problems at home? | 知道她为什么离家出走吗? 家里出事了吗? |
[28:35] | No. No, everything’s fine. | 不 没有 一切都很好 |
[28:40] | Well, we did kind of forget her birthday. | 嗯 只是有点忘了她生日 |
[28:45] | And… She put the wrong name on her birthday cake. | 并且… 她把蛋糕上的名字写错了 |
[28:48] | Honey, could we please stick | 亲爱的 咱们能说点 |
[28:50] | to the facts that pertain to the case? | 有关这案子的事实吗? |
[28:51] | How could you get your daughter’s name wrong? | 你怎么能把自己女儿的名字都弄错? |
[28:56] | Are you people involved in narcotics? | 你们该不会是吸毒吧? |
[28:58] | No! No, I’m pregnant, | 不! 我只是怀孕了 |
[29:00] | and it makes me very forgetful. | 这让我变得非常健忘 |
[29:02] | Surely you can understand that. | 相信你也有同感 |
[29:05] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[29:10] | You’re not gonna look for our daughter, are you? | 你不打算帮我们找女儿了 是吧? |
[29:17] | Aguilar. | 我是Aguilar |
[29:18] | Yeah, they’re still here. | 对 他们还在这里 |
[29:20] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[29:22] | Your daughter’s fine. She tried to use | 你们女儿一切平安 |
[29:24] | your credit card to check into a hotel. | 她试着用你的信用卡 到酒店开房 |
[29:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:34] | You mind if I come in? | 我可以进来吗? |
[29:43] | Wow. Marble bath, | 哇 大理石浴缸 |
[29:47] | flat screen, | 宽屏电视 |
[29:49] | $8 can of peanuts. | 8块钱一罐的花生 |
[29:51] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[29:55] | Sweetie, I am so sorry about the cake | 宝贝 关于那蛋糕 以及忘记你生日的事 |
[30:00] | and about forgetting your birthday. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:07] | I know you hate me right now, and I don’t blame you. | 我知道你现在恨我 我不会怪你 |
[30:10] | I don’t hate you. I hate that. | 我不恨你 我恨那个 |
[30:18] | Oh. | 噢 |
[30:22] | Because you’re not gonna be the baby anymore. | 是因为你不再是家里最小的了 |
[30:28] | Oh. Penny. | 噢 Penny |
[30:32] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[30:38] | You’re missing the big picture here. | 有件更重要的事你没有想到 |
[30:40] | Preston’s gone. Porter’s next. | Preston离家了 Porter也会离开 |
[30:43] | When this girl comes along, we are poised | 等这小女孩出生了 我们将以 |
[30:46] | to take control of the house with a 3-2 majority. | 三男二女的局面 掌握家里的大权 |
[30:49] | Do you know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗? |
[30:51] | Women get veto power over what tv shows to watch, | 家里的女人们对于看什么电视节目 吃什么外卖 |
[30:55] | what takeout to get. | 将拥有决定权 |
[30:57] | Just think. | 你想一想 |
[30:59] | Think of a world where the toilet seat is never up. | 想想以后家里的马桶盖再也不用掀起来 |
[31:03] | This is our time to take them down. | 我们还击那些男人的时刻到来了 |
[31:10] | We’re both gonna take them down! | 我们俩将能打压他们! |
[31:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:14] | Oh. | 噢 |
[31:17] | I’m sorry I ran away. | 对不起 我不该离家出走 |
[31:23] | We can go home now. | 我们现在回家吧 |
[31:25] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的想法 |
[31:28] | Since you already paid for the room, | 反正这房间你已经付钱了 |
[31:29] | how about we order hot fudge sundaes… | 不如我们点些热奶油圣代… |
[31:32] | and spend the night? | 在这共度夜晚吧? |
[31:36] | Just… Just us girls. | 就只有.. 我们两女的 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:42] | – You know, mom… – Hmm? | – 妈… – 嗯? |
[31:45] | If you have two more girls, we’ll take the lead. | 如果你再生两个女儿 我们就能当家作主了 |
[31:49] | Let’s just… order our sundaes. | 我们还是… 点圣代吧 |
[31:53] | So there I was at this huge party, | 当时我在一个大型派对上 |
[31:56] | flirting with this middle eastern sheikh, | 跟这个来自中东的酋长调情 |
[31:57] | and out of nowhere… | 突然间… |
[31:59] | he offers me a million dollars to sleep with him. | 他开价一百万美元让我陪睡 |
[32:02] | So what did you do? | 那你怎么做? |
[32:03] | I slapped him. | 我扇了他一巴掌 |
[32:06] | Apparently in the right place, | 显然 我扇对了地方 |
[32:07] | ’cause I walked out of there with 20 grand. | 因为我离开那地方 身上多出两万美元 |
[32:10] | Shh. Gaby, it’s Juanita. | 嘘 Gaby 是Juanita打来的 |
[32:13] | Oh, excuse me, guys. | 哦 我失陪一下 |
[32:14] | I gotta do the mommy stupid things. | 我得先去应付做妈妈的蠢活儿 |
[32:16] | Hi, sweetie. How was school? | 嗨 宝贝 在学校过得怎样? |
[32:19] | What? | 什么? |
[32:21] | Oh, you scored a goal in soccer? | 你在踢足球的时候进了一球? |
[32:24] | What? Wh… hang on, sweetie, | 什么? 什… 宝贝 等会儿 |
[32:27] | While I find a quiet place so mommy can hear you. | 我去找个安静的地方 这样妈咪才能听到你讲话 |
[32:35] | Hang on, sweetie. | 宝贝 等一会儿 |
[32:39] | Okay, honey, mommy can… | 好的 宝贝 妈妈能… |
[32:49] | H… hold on, sweetie. | 宝贝… 稍等 |
[32:56] | Do the words “wet paint” mean nothing to you? | 这写着”油漆未干” 难道你不怕吗? |
[32:59] | Uh, Juanita? Honey, I have to call you back. I love you. | 呃 Juanita? 亲爱的 我一会儿打回给你 爱你 |
[33:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:03] | I didn’t mean to. I… | 我不是故意的 我… |
[33:05] | Is this a… | 这是… |
[33:06] | A nursery? Yes. | 育儿室? 对 |
[33:12] | We haven’t told very many people yet, | 这件事我们还没怎么跟人讲过 |
[33:14] | But… Lee and I are trying to adopt a baby. | 但是… 我和Lee想收养个小孩 |
[33:18] | Oh. I had no idea. | 哦 我都不知道 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:22] | It’s something we’ve wanted for years. | 多年以来 我们梦寐以求 |
[33:24] | Oh, okay. | 哦 这样 |
[33:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:27] | I mean, you guys have this amazing life. | 我是说 你们俩这生活多滋润啊 |
[33:30] | Parties every night, cosmos at 5:00. | 能够夜夜笙歌 通宵达旦 |
[33:34] | You know all that goes away when the baby comes. | 一旦有了小孩 这些乐趣就不再有了 |
[33:36] | And we can’t wait. | 这让我们迫不及待 |
[33:39] | Last month there was this baby in Ohio. | 上个月 俄亥俄州有个婴儿 |
[33:42] | We got the call in the middle of the night. | 我们是在午夜接到电话的 |
[33:43] | We were on a plane in the morning. | 我们一大早就坐飞机赶过去 |
[33:45] | We got to the hospital, and there she was… | 我们去到医院 看到她… |
[33:48] | a little girl. | 一个小女婴 |
[33:58] | We held that baby in our arms… | 整整两天 我们都把那婴儿… |
[34:02] | for two days. | 抱在怀里 |
[34:06] | And then we went out to buy a car seat to bring her home, | 我们出去给她买个儿童座椅 准备带她回家 |
[34:09] | and when we got back to the hospital, | 当我们回到医院 |
[34:11] | The… social worker was waiting for us outside the nursery. | 那个… 社工在育儿室外面等着我们 |
[34:17] | The mother had changed her mind. | 她妈妈改变主意了 |
[34:23] | I know how that feels. | 我了解那种心情 |
[34:29] | I am so sorry, Bob. | Bob 真遗憾 |
[34:34] | You may envy our life, Gaby, | Gaby 或许你很羡慕我们的生活 |
[34:36] | But… It’s nothing | 但是… 却无法比拟 |
[34:38] | compared to how we envy yours. | 我们对你生活的羡慕之情 |
[34:51] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你要干嘛呢? |
[34:53] | The party’s just getting started. | 派对才刚刚开始 |
[34:54] | I know. It’s just… Juanita scored her first goal in soccer, | 我知道 只是… Juanita今天踢进了第一个球 |
[35:00] | and she wants to tell me all about it, so… | 她想跟我分享 所以… |
[35:03] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:05] | Give them a kiss for me. | 替我亲亲她们 |
[35:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:29] | Knock, knock. Karen, are you home? | Karen 你在家吗? |
[35:33] | I’m in here. | 我在这儿 |
[35:38] | Uh, listen. | 呃 听着 |
[35:40] | I’ve been thinking about your wedding, | 我一直在想着你的婚礼 |
[35:42] | And, well, I just want to talk to you about… | 我只是想跟你谈谈… |
[35:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[35:49] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[35:53] | The doctor found a spot on my lung. | 医生发现我的肺部有阴影 |
[35:58] | A spot? | 阴影? |
[36:02] | He thinks it might be cancer. | 他认为有可能是癌症 |
[36:17] | She told you, huh? | 她跟你说了 嗯? |
[36:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:21] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[36:23] | She’s getting a biopsy next week. | 她下星期将会做个切片检查 |
[36:25] | She’s gonna lick this thing. | 她肯定能平安度过 |
[36:27] | Cancer picked a fight with the wrong broad. | 这癌症的找错对手了 |
[36:32] | Uh, so given the diagnosis, | 呃 考虑到有诊断 |
[36:35] | maybe it’s not a good time to get married. | 或许这时候不适合结婚 |
[36:39] | Oh! | 哦! |
[36:44] | We’re getting married soon as we can. | 我们会尽快完婚的 |
[36:48] | – But you said… – I know what I said. | – 可你说过… – 我知道我说过什么 |
[36:51] | All I could think about was losing my independence, | 过去我想到的 是怕失去自我的空间 |
[36:54] | losing my freedom, | 还有失去自由 |
[36:55] | but after this happened, | 但在这事儿发生之后 |
[36:58] | Now I realize the worst thing I could lose is her. | 现在我意识到 最可怕的事就是失去她 |
[37:04] | So… | 所以… |
[37:06] | You’re willing… | 你愿意… |
[37:08] | to give up salt? | 放弃盐份了? |
[37:10] | I’m willing to give up anything. | 我愿意放弃一切 |
[37:13] | Oh, Roy. | 哦 Roy |
[37:14] | Ah-ah! Watch it, doll. I told you I’m giving it up. | 啊哈! 小心点 姑娘 我是说我正在放弃中 |
[37:18] | One kiss is all you get. | 一个不留神 又亲你了 |
[37:33] | Oh, hey! You’re still up. | 嘿! 你还没睡 |
[37:35] | Yeah, I… sort of needed to talk to you about something. | 是啊 我… 有些事情必须跟你聊聊 |
[37:39] | Well, if it’s me helping with the bills… | 如果是想我跟你一起付账… |
[37:42] | I’ve got great news. | 我有个好消息 |
[37:44] | You got the job? | 找到工作了? |
[37:45] | You’re looking | 你现在看着的是 |
[37:46] | at the Downtown Girl’s new hostess. | Downtown Girl那店的新女招待哦 |
[37:49] | I start tomorrow. | 我明天就上班 |
[37:51] | Oh! Thank you for loaning me your top. | 哦! 谢谢你借这上衣给我 |
[37:54] | The manager said I looked very classy. | 经理说我看上去很漂亮 |
[37:56] | Oh. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. | 我高兴得都无法形容了 |
[38:01] | So… You wanna tell me your thing? | 那么… 你有什么事要跟我说吗? |
[38:04] | No, it’s… it can wait. | 没什么… 以后再说吧 |
[38:07] | Are you sure? | 确定? |
[38:10] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 是啊 当然 |
[38:12] | I’ll get you a glass. | 我去给你拿个杯子 |
[38:15] | Aah! | 啊! |
[38:16] | Oh, my god! Oh. | 天啊! 噢 |
[38:18] | Oh. | 噢 |
[38:20] | – Oh, your blouse. I am so sorry. – It’s okay. | – 天啊 你的衬衫 对不起 – 没关系 |
[38:27] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么? |
[38:28] | I’m just gonna rinse it out. | 我只是想把它洗干净 |
[38:30] | No, no, no. Stop. It’s… it’s… it’s okay. | 别 停 这… 这… 没关系的 |
[38:31] | No, but it’s gonna stain. | 但是会留下污渍的 |
[38:33] | I’ll send it to the dry cleaners. | 我会把它拿去干洗 |
[38:34] | Oh, but that is so expensive. Here we go… | 那太贵了 来… |
[38:36] | You have to leave. | 你必须搬走 |
[38:40] | What? | 什么? |
[38:42] | I need you to move out of my house. | 我希望你搬出我的房子 |
[38:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:52] | It’s… it’s… it’s complicated. | 这… 这… 一言难尽 |
[39:00] | Is this… | 是不是… |
[39:02] | This what you wanted to talk to me about? | 这就是你刚才想跟我说的? |
[39:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:10] | Sorry if I did something wrong. | 如果我做错了什么 我道歉 |
[39:13] | I have a friend I can go stay with, | 我有个朋友 可以跟她一起住 |
[39:15] | so I’m just gonna go pack. | 那么我去收拾东西吧 |
[39:18] | Robin. | Robin啊 |
[39:21] | You haven’t done anything wrong. | 你并没做错什么 |
[39:26] | I like you very much. | 我很喜欢你 |
[39:29] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[39:32] | Too much. | 太喜欢了 |
[39:35] | Lately I’ve started to have feelings for you… | 近来 我开始对你产生了感情… |
[39:41] | that I don’t understand, | 这让我大惑不解 |
[39:43] | and it’s confusing me. | 很困扰我 |
[39:53] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我是指什么吗? |
[39:56] | I do. | 我了解 |
[40:00] | I’m having those feelings for you, too. | 我对你 也有这种感情 |
[40:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:07] | I should go. | 我应该搬走 |
[41:03] | Seduction is an art. | 引诱是一门艺术 |
[41:08] | Subtle methods of coercion are used | 巧妙地施压 |
[41:12] | to sway the susceptible. | 就能让人心旌荡漾 |
[41:18] | And those who are determined | 而对于那些意志坚定者 |
[41:21] | will take their time to get what they want. | 则会等待时机 去获取自己想要的 |
[41:27] | And when the seduction is successful, | 一旦成功引诱 |
[41:31] | those who succumbed ask themselves… | 那些屈从的人 则会自问… |
[41:35] | was I seduced… | 我是被引诱了… |
[41:38] | or was this what I wanted all along? | 抑或是我早已渴望许久? |