Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Desperate Housewives. 前情回顾
[00:02] – Gaby discovered a secret… – Oh! Your stomach just kicked me. – Gaby发现个秘密… – 哦! 你肚子里有东西在踢我
[00:06] – I want you to run the Miami office. – So Carlos played hardball. – 我希望你去迈阿密上班 – Carlos态度强硬
[00:09] – You can’t fire me for being pregnant. – I’m offering you a promotion. – 你不能因为怀孕而开除我 – 我在给你升职
[00:12] If you choose to turn it down and quit instead, 如果你拒绝接受而辞职
[00:14] – I can’t stop you. – Katherine broke down. – 我也无能为力 – Katherine情绪崩溃
[00:17] The man I love chose you. It’s over. 我爱的人选择了你 结束了
[00:20] – Why has this been so hard on me? – You loved him. – 为什么我的生活就如此艰难? – 你爱过他
[00:23] – I found a way to spring you from this marriage. – Karl made a plan. – 我有办法让你离婚了 – Karl有个计划
[00:27] If he violates parole by associating with a known felon, 如果他跟重罪犯联系 触犯假释条例
[00:30] they can revoke it. 他的假释就会取消
[00:31] All we need to do is get some ex-con in a room with Orson, 我们只要找几个有犯罪前科的人 把他们和Orson放在同一房间里
[00:34] take some pictures, and it’s bye-bye, Orson. 再拍几张照片 就可以跟Orson说拜拜了
[00:36] That’s perfect! And then he’ll have to let me go. 太完美了! 那样他就不得不跟我离婚
[00:38] Nick made a call. Nick打了个电话
[00:41] Agent Padilla? I’m thinking about coming in. Padilla特工吗? 我在考虑加入
[00:44] – And evil… – Did you forget something? – 而罪恶… – 你忘了东西了吗?
[00:46] – returned to the neighborhood. – What are you doing? – 再次降临到小区 – 你在干吗?
[00:55] Her name was Emily Portsmith, 她叫Emily Portsmith
[00:59] and word of her death 她的死讯
[01:01] spread quickly. 迅速传开
[01:05] You see, everyone in town knew Emily. 镇上的人都认得Emily
[01:10] Her family was well known and respected. 她家很有名气也备受尊重
[01:15] She’d been popular in school… 她在学校里也很有名气…
[01:20] And her customers at the coffee shop adored her. 咖啡店里的顾客们也都喜欢她
[01:26] People were shocked to hear she’d been murdered, 听到她被谋杀大家都很震惊
[01:30] mostly because another young woman 主要是因为另一个女孩
[01:33] had been attacked just a few weeks before. 也在数周前遭到袭击
[01:39] Yes, everyone in Fairview now knew 没错 所有人都知道在美景镇
[01:43] a killer was walking among them, 有位杀手就在其中
[01:49] and they would soon learn… 他们很快还会知道…
[01:53] he wasn’t finished. 杀手的行凶并未结束
[02:10] The next day, 第二天
[02:11] the women of Wisteria Lane got together 美景镇的女人们聚在一起
[02:14] for their weekly poker game. 继续玩她们每周一次的扑克牌
[02:16] But as it turned out, no one was in the mood to gamble. 不过 谁也没心情玩牌
[02:21] The girl at the coffee shop was strangled, 咖啡店的女孩是被勒死的
[02:22] and Julie was attacked the same way. 和Julie以同样的方式遭袭
[02:24] – There is obviously a madman on the loose. – I’m afraid to leave my house at night. – 显然有个疯子还在逍遥法外 – 晚上出门我会害怕
[02:28] At least now you have a boyfriend to protect you. 你现在至少有个男友保护你啊
[02:30] Roy? The man threw out his back peeling an orange. 你说Roy? 他剥个桔子也会摔倒
[02:32] – I’m on my own here. – So what do we do to protect ourselves? – 我全要靠自己 – 那我们该如何保护自己?
[02:36] Down at the hospital where I work, 我上班的那家医院附近
[02:38] they offer a self-defense class. 开设防身术课程
[02:40] – Maybe we should consider taking that. – That’s a good idea. – 也许我们可以去听听 – 好主意
[02:43] I guess we could, but you know my motto… 我也觉得可以 不过 我的座佑铭是…
[02:46] 0.38 special is a girl’s best friend. 0.38口径的手枪才是女生最亲密的伙伴
[02:48] Ooh, I love the pearl handle. 哦 我喜欢这个镶珍珠的手柄
[02:51] It would look so good with my white suit. 它和我的白色提包非常般配
[02:53] Susan, you should feel it. It’s so light. Susan 你摸摸看 很轻的
[02:56] I don’t touch guns anymore, 我再也不摸枪了
[02:57] not since I accidentally grazed Katherine. 上次意外走火打到Katherine 就不再碰了
[03:00] Oh, still going with “accidentally,” are we? 哦 我们不还是要面对意外吗?
[03:05] Oh, hey, honey. We’re all gonna take a self-defense class. 哦 嗨 亲爱的 我们都想去听听防身术课程
[03:08] You wanna come with us? 你想跟我们一起去吗?
[03:08] Yeah. It might make you feel safer. 是啊 这会让你更有安全感
[03:12] Well… I was taking out the trash when I was attacked. 嗯… 我是在倒垃圾时被袭
[03:16] He came out of nowhere, 都不知他从哪里钻出来
[03:18] and I blacked out before I knew what was happening. 我还没弄清楚怎么回事 就昏过去了
[03:23] If someone really wants to get you, they can get you. 如果有人真想袭击你 他就一定能做到
[03:38] I’m off. Oh, you’re sewing Penny’s costume? 我要走了 哦 你在缝Penny的校服?
[03:41] Yeah, but I’m reading the sports page while doing it, 是啊 不过我边缝边看体育新闻
[03:45] so they kinda cancel each other out. 两不耽误
[03:48] Oh… Ahem, I got you this… 哦 嗯… 我给你买了…
[03:51] a pricey bourbon. 一瓶昂贵的波本威士忌
[03:52] It’s 8:45 in the morning, and I’m pregnant. 已经早上8:45了 我还是个孕妇
[03:55] I think I’ll pass. 我就不喝了
[03:56] For Carlos. 是给Carlos的
[03:57] It’s a “sorry I lied about being pregnant” gift. 跟他说声 “对不起 怀孕这事我撒谎了”
[04:01] I don’t need that. I know Carlos. 不需要这个 我知道Carlos这个人
[04:03] He loses his temper, 他发完脾气
[04:04] then he calms down and thinks rationally. 就会安静下来 理智地思考
[04:06] – Good-bye. Mwah. – I’d still bring the booze. – 再见 – 最好还是带上这瓶酒
[04:09] I’m telling you, I am too valuable right where I am. 我说过了 在那公司里我是个无价宝
[04:11] There’s no way he’s gonna try and send me to Florida. 他不可能把我调去佛罗里达的
[04:15] Bon voyage! 一路顺风!
[04:18] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[04:20] Carlos told us about the promotion in Florida. Carlos说你要到佛罗里达高就去了
[04:22] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[04:25] You are going to be so missed around here! 我们都会想念你的!
[04:32] Lynette, where’re you going? Rita wrote you a good-bye poem. Lynette 你去哪? Rita写了首告别诗
[04:35] Can I see you in my office, please? 到我办公室谈谈可以吗?
[04:42] What do you think you’re doing? 你怎么想的啊?
[04:43] You know I’m not moving to Florida. 你知道我不会去佛罗里达
[04:45] Okay, so then we just, uh, change the banner to read, 好吧 那我们就改下标语
[04:47] – “good luck and so long.” – No, it needs to read, – 写成”祝你好运 永别了” 如何? – 不 应该写成
[04:50] – “I told you I’m not leaving. Someone get me a bagel.” – Lynette, what can I tell you? – “我说我不去 有人可以替代我” – Lynette 我该怎么说你好呢?
[04:54] We have an opening for you in our Florida branch. 我们在佛罗里达的分公司张开双臂欢迎你
[04:56] But here, your job’s already been given to Tim. 但你在这里的工作已经交给Tim了
[04:59] – Well, tell Tim you made a mistake. – I can’t do that. – 那你就跟Tim说你弄错了 – 我不能这么说
[05:03] So I guess this leaves you no choice but to quit. 所以 我看你只能辞职了
[05:06] Look, I know what you are doing, and I am not going for it. 好啊 我知道你想干什么了 我不辞职
[05:09] You want me gone, you’re gonna have to fire me. 你想我走 你就要解雇我
[05:12] And open myself up to a lawsuit by firing a pregnant woman? 你是想起诉我解雇一个孕妇吗?
[05:15] I don’t think so. 我想你不会的
[05:17] Then if you don’t mind, I have work to do. 如果你不介意的话 我要开始工作了
[05:21] Hey. 嗨
[05:23] These aren’t my kids. 他们不是我的孩子
[05:24] No. Those… are Tim’s kids. 是的 他们… 是Tim的孩子
[05:27] This is his office now. 现在这里是他的办公室了
[05:30] So… 那…
[05:32] What office will I be using? 那我用什么办公室?
[05:40] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吧?
[05:42] These twins have a bigger office. 这对双胞胎斗比我的办公室大
[05:46] Enjoy. 你好好看看吧
[05:53] How’re you doing? 你怎么样?
[05:55] I’m okay. 我没事
[05:57] Everybody seems to think whoever killed Emily 大家都认为 杀害Emily的凶手
[05:58] was probably the same person who attacked me. 就是袭击我的同一个人
[06:02] Yeah, that’s what the police are saying. 是啊 警察就是这么说的
[06:08] And I think that we should do everything we can to help them. 我觉得我们应该尽所能为警察提供帮助
[06:14] Meaning what? 什么意思?
[06:15] Maybe now is the time 也许现在你该告诉他们
[06:17] to tell them about the married man you were seeing. 那个和你约会的已婚男子
[06:19] – He had nothing to do with it. – You don’t know that. – 他与这事无关 – 这个你无从知晓
[06:21] Men who cheat sometimes have more than one girlfriend. 一个骗人的男人往往有多个女友
[06:25] Mom, listen. There is no way he could ever hurt someone, 妈妈 听着 他绝不可能会去伤害谁
[06:28] much less kill them. 更别说杀人了
[06:33] Okay. 好吧
[06:36] If you’re sure. 如果你真的肯定
[06:37] I am. I mean… 我肯定 我是说…
[06:39] Why would he attack me and then wanna get back together? 他为什么要袭击我 然后又想要和我在一起呢?
[06:43] Wait. Have you started seeing him again? 等一下 你又开始和他约会了吗?
[06:46] No. 没有
[06:47] – Julie… – Even if I did, – Julie… – 就算我又见他了
[06:48] it is my life, right? 这也是我自己的生活 不是吗?
[06:54] That’s right. It is your life. 对啊 这是你自己的生活
[06:59] Is it just me, 是不是只有我觉得
[07:00] or was life much less complicated when you were 7? 你七岁的生活远没有现在这么复杂?
[07:07] Sorry I grew up. 对不起 我长大了
[07:10] Me, too. 我也觉得
[07:17] Police are concerned 警方认为
[07:19] that the strangling of Portsmith Portsmith的勒人袭击案
[07:20] is connected to a similar attack 与今年早些时候发生在美景镇
[07:23] on a Fairview woman earlier this year. 一起类似的女性遭袭案有联系
[07:25] Anyone with information is being asked to call… 任何知情者请致电…
[07:29] Just think… 就想想…
[07:30] If the cops hadn’t wasted so much time on Danny, 如果警察没在Danny身上浪费这么多时间
[07:32] they might’ve caught this guy before he did this again, right? 凶手再次作案前 他们该已经抓到他了吧?
[07:38] What? 怎么了?
[07:41] I was there. 我当时在那儿
[07:43] You were where? 你在哪儿?
[07:44] At the coffee shop. 咖啡店
[07:46] I got there right when that girl was closing up. 那个女孩儿正准备打烊的时候 我刚好到那儿
[07:49] – Oh, please be kidding. – Nah, I wish I was. – 哦 你在开玩笑吧 – 我希望我是在开玩笑
[07:52] And I’m pretty sure I was her last customer. 我很确定自己是最后一个顾客
[07:56] But did anybody see you? 有人看到你了吗?
[07:57] No, I don’t think so, but that doesn’t mean 应该没有 但这不意味着
[08:00] The cops won’t figure out that I was there. And if they do… 警察调查不出我当时在那 如果他们查出来…
[08:02] Yeah, they’re gonna wanna come and talk to you again 他们会再来找你了解情况
[08:03] A… and maybe run your prints. 而且… 也许会采集你的指纹
[08:05] Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. 是啊 我刚才就在想这个
[08:11] I was also thinking 我还想到
[08:11] that maybe we shouldn’t wait around for that to happen. 也许我们不应该在这里等着这事发生
[08:15] No. I’m not moving again. N… not this time. 不 我不想再搬家了 这… 这次不行
[08:18] Look, Angie… Angie… Angie, will you just let me finish? Angie… Angie… Angie 你能不能让我把话说完?
[08:19] No, no, no, Nick, I like this place! 不 不 不 Nick 我喜欢这个地方!
[08:21] I have friends. I have a job. 我在这里有朋友 有工作
[08:22] I… I… I… I feel like a real person here again. 我… 我… 我… 我在这里又像个正常人在生活
[08:26] After 18 years of being a ghost, I… I don’t wanna give that up. 过了18年幽灵般的生活后 我… 我不想放弃这一切
[08:33] Fine. 好吧
[08:36] All right, maybe we’ll get lucky, 好吧 也许这次我们会很幸运
[08:37] and the cops just won’t come. 警察不会来找我们
[08:39] But honestly, 但是坦白说
[08:41] I don’t know how much more luck we got left. 我不知道我们还剩下多少运气
[08:52] Hey. 嘿
[09:09] Hello. 嗨
[09:11] Are you Lamar Benjamin? 你是Lamar Benjamin吗?
[09:13] You got a warrant? 你有搜捕令吗?
[09:14] Oh, no, I’m not with the police. My name is Bree Hodge. 哦 不 我不是警察 我的名字是Bree Hodge
[09:17] You know my husband Orson from the State Penitentiary. 你在州立监狱里认识我的丈夫Orson
[09:21] Do you have a moment? 你有时间吗?
[09:24] I got nothing but moments. 除了时间 我一无所有
[09:36] So you’re Mrs. Hodge? 这么说你是Hodge夫人?
[09:39] Damn. 他妈的
[09:40] Flossy did okay for hisself. “牙线” 混得不错啊
[09:42] Uh, “flossy”? 呃 “牙线”?
[09:43] That’s what we called Orson 我们在监狱里这样叫Orson
[09:45] ‘Cause he got us all dental floss 因为他给我们所有人提供牙线
[09:47] and then nagged us to use it after every meal. 然后天天唠叨着我们每顿饭后清洁牙齿
[09:49] – I see. – Pain in the ass. – 我知道了 – 真是烦死了
[09:52] I was glad when somebody used it to strangle a guard, 不过后来有聪明人用牙线去勒狱警
[09:54] and they took it all away. 他们就没收了牙线
[09:58] So how’s Orson doing? Orson现在如何?
[10:00] Well, uh, to be honest, Lamar, 这个 呃 坦白地说 Lamar
[10:03] life on the outside’s been a little hard for him. 他出狱后的生活有些艰难
[10:05] People can be so judgmental about men who have served time. 人们对坐过牢的人会很刻薄
[10:10] And if you’re a repeat offender, you can forget it. 如果你是重犯就不会在意了
[10:13] Yes. 是的
[10:14] Well… 这个…
[10:16] I’ve heard Orson speak very fondly of his prison friends, Orson谈起他的狱友时 语气非常欣赏
[10:19] especially you. 特别是你
[10:21] Really? 真的?
[10:23] ‘Cause he seemed kind of mad 自从我在操场斗殴中
[10:24] after I used him as a shield in that yard fight. 用他做我的挡箭牌后 他好像很生气
[10:28] Lamar, he just tells that story now and laughs and laughs. Lamar 他现在讲这件事的时候总是笑个不停
[10:33] Anyway, he’s been feeling a little blue, 不管怎样 他现在情绪很低落
[10:35] and I was hoping you would pay him a visit and cheer him up. 我希望你能去看看他 鼓励鼓励他
[10:39] Sorry. I’d be breaking my parole. 对不起 那样会触犯我的假释条例
[10:42] They catch me hanging out with other ex-cons, 如果被发现我和有前科的人混在一起
[10:44] they can send me back to jail. 他们会把我送回监狱
[10:46] Really? Well, that’s a silly rule. 真的? 真是条愚蠢的规定
[10:48] Don’t worry, though. 不过 别担心
[10:50] Our house is on the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac. 我们家在一条死胡同的尽头
[10:52] No one would even know you stopped by. 没人会发现你去过那里
[10:57] And, of course, I would compensate you… 当然 我会补偿你的…
[11:02] For your time. 时间
[11:09] And another 3 when you come. 你到我家去 再给你3张
[11:13] What the hell? 管它呢?
[11:16] No harm in a little social call. 这点小事还是无伤大雅的
[11:20] But you can’t tell anybody I came. 但你不能告诉任何人我来过
[11:23] When you get to know me better, Lamar, 等你了解我以后 Lamar
[11:24] you’ll find I have no trouble… 你会发现我很善于…
[11:27] keeping secrets. 保守秘密
[11:34] Hey. What are you doing here? 嘿 你怎么来了?
[11:36] Your mom told me you were upset. 你妈妈告诉我你不太高兴
[11:38] I told her I knew how to make you feel better. 我就告诉她我知道怎么让你高兴起来
[11:40] Mint chocolate chip? 薄荷巧克力薄饼?
[11:43] Thanks, daddy. 谢谢 爸爸
[11:44] I know this one’s gonna take a lot more than ice cream. 我知道这比冰激凌管用
[11:47] I keep thinking about him. 我总会想到那个凶手
[11:50] He’s out there, and… 他在逍遥法外 并且…
[11:52] Maybe he’s thinking about me. 他或许还会伤害我
[11:54] Honey, honey, he’s not. 宝贝 宝贝 他不会的
[11:56] He knows where I live. He knows what kind of car I drive. 他知道我住在哪里 他知道我开什么车
[11:59] I’ve been wanting to go to the library, 我一直想去图书馆
[12:01] – but I’m afraid he’s gonna follow me. – Look, if you’re worried about your car, – 但我怕他会跟踪我 – 如果你担心车的问题
[12:04] – Why don’t we switch for a while? – Seriously? I’d drive your fancy car, – 我们换着开好了? – 真的? 我可以开你的好车
[12:08] and you’d drive my tiny, little compact? 你开我的小型袖珍盒子?
[12:11] Hey, there’s nothing I would not do for my little… 嘿 什么事我都能做 只要为了我的…
[12:14] You have air conditioning, right? 你的车有空调吧
[12:18] Yeah, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for my little girl. 好了 没什么是我不可以为我女儿做的
[12:32] You okay? 你还好吗?
[12:36] I’m just having a bad day. 我今天很不好
[12:38] My life has gotten sort of… 我的生活变得…
[12:41] complicated. 很复杂
[12:43] Why? 为什么?
[12:44] Oh, it’s… grown-up relationship stuff. 哦,都是… 大人的事
[12:48] You wouldn’t understand. 你不会懂的
[12:50] Okay. 好吧
[12:53] But… 但是…
[12:56] Since you asked… 既然你问起来…
[13:01] So I think you’re really gonna have fun at Brandon’s party. 我觉得你去Brandon的聚会会很开心的
[13:04] I heard there’s gonna be a pony. 听说还会有一匹小马
[13:07] Hey, you okay? 嘿 你还好吗?
[13:09] I’m worried about Mrs. Mayfair 我在担心Mayfair太太.
[13:13] Why? 为什么?
[13:14] She’s not getting any younger, 她不可能越活越年轻
[13:16] and it’s really hard to meet guys in this town. 在这镇上很难找到好男人
[13:21] Where did you hear that? 你从哪听来的?
[13:22] She told me. 她自己告诉我的
[13:25] She also said 她还说
[13:26] mommy stole you from her, 妈妈把你从她那抢过来
[13:28] and that makes mommy a bad person. 所以妈妈是坏人
[13:34] Buddy… 伙计…
[13:36] Your mommy is a great person. 你妈妈是个大好人
[13:38] Now why you, uh, sign Brandon’s card, okay? 现在 呃 你先写好Brandon的贺卡 好吗?
[13:42] And, uh, I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[13:52] Mike, watch it. Mike 注意你的脚
[13:53] Did you actually tell my 6-year-old son 你有没有跟我六岁的儿子说
[13:56] that his mother’s a bad person? 他妈妈很坏?
[14:01] Well, I would’ve used more colorful language, 这个 我可能说得有点夸张
[14:05] but like you said, he’s only 6. 但是你刚也说了 他只有六岁
[14:08] You’ve never really seen me get angry. 你从没见我火过
[14:11] But if you want to, 如果你真想见识一下
[14:13] just talk to my son one more time. 再跟我儿子说那些试试
[14:18] Then you’ll know what I’m capable of. 你就知道我的脾气了
[14:23] Mike.
[14:25] I love M.J… I… I… I would never do anything to hurt him. 我喜欢M.J. 我绝不会去伤害他的
[14:30] One more time. 只给你这一次机会
[14:46] Oh, Julie. 噢 Julie
[14:49] No! 不要呀!
[14:58] Hello? 喂?
[14:59] Hi. It’s your mother. 喂 我是妈妈
[15:01] Am I interrupting anything? 有没有打扰到你什么呢?
[15:03] Nope. I’m just at the library. 没 我在图书馆看书
[15:05] Oh, really. The library. 噢 是吗 在图书馆
[15:09] Yeah. I thought I’d dive into an old favorite. 嗯 我完全被这本古书吸引住了
[15:11] And vice versa, I’m sure. 我也这样觉得
[15:14] – Huh? – Honey, I don’t blame you. – 哈? – 亲爱的 我不怪你
[15:16] You’ve gone back to that place because it seems… 你去那里是因为它看上去…
[15:19] Safe and comforting. Am I right? 安全又舒适 对吗?
[15:23] I guess. 应该是吧
[15:25] But trust me, it’s a bad idea. 但相信我 这绝不是个好主意
[15:28] Can we talk about this later? 我们晚点再说好吧?
[15:29] I only have an hour, and I really wanna finish. 我只有一小时 但真的想把它看完
[15:32] Okay, I want you out of there right now! 你现在马上给我出来!
[15:35] Mom, I’ll see you soon. 妈 待会见
[15:39] You bet you will. 马上就见了
[15:43] You’ve been a busy girl. 你还真是忙呀
[15:45] You got the ex-con booked, 要约好那前科犯
[15:46] hidden cameras all set up. 还要安好隐形摄像头
[15:49] Come Friday night… 只要周五晚上他一来…
[15:51] Showtime. 好戏就上演了
[15:55] So what’s the matter? 你怎么了?
[15:57] We should be celebrating. 我们应该高兴啊
[15:59] I just hope we’re both clear 我只是希望我们都明确一点
[16:01] that these photos are strictly for blackmail. 拍下来的照片只是用来恐吓
[16:04] Of course. We’re not actually gonna send him to prison. 当然 我们又不是真的要送他坐牢
[16:07] – Unless, I mean, we have to. – No, Karl. – 除非 迫不得已 – 不 Karl
[16:09] Even if he calls our bluff, we are not gonna turn him in. 即使万不得已 也不能送他进监狱
[16:17] Excuse me. Um, I’m looking for the person 不好意思 呃 我在找
[16:20] that belongs to the little blue car. 开那辆蓝车的人
[16:21] – She’s a redhead. – With a man? – 她红色头发 – 和个男人一起?
[16:23] Yeah, she’s with a man. The redhead’s my daughter. 对 和个男人一起 那是我女儿
[16:27] Your daughter? Damn. 你女儿? 天啊
[16:30] – You look good. – Thank you. – 你看起来真年轻 – 谢谢
[16:33] So can you tell me what room they’re in? 所以麻烦你告诉我他们在哪间房好吗?
[16:38] I may not love him anymore, 我是不爱他了
[16:39] but I’m not gonna win my freedom by taking away his. 但我不会为换取自己的自由而剥夺他的
[16:45] Now you’re angry. 你生气了
[16:47] Bree, when you tell me Bree 当你告诉我
[16:48] you could never hurt a man you used to love, 你不会伤害一个你爱过的男人
[16:51] it doesn’t make me angry. 这不会让我生气
[16:53] It just reminds me why I love you so much. 只会让我更爱你
[16:57] Don’t you worry. 不要担心
[16:59] No one’s gonna get hurt. 没人会受到伤害的
[17:04] Oh, my god! 喔 天呐!
[17:09] Oh, my god! 喔 天呐!
[17:13] Hey, Eric. Can you tell Carlos I’m here for lunch? 嘿 Eric 告诉Carlos我来和他一起吃饭好吗?
[17:16] I’m gonna run to the ladies’ room. 我先去下洗手间
[17:17] I’ll tell him. 好的
[17:27] Hi, Lynette. 嗨 Lynette
[17:30] Hi, Gaby. 嗨 Gaby
[17:31] I’d ask you in, but I don’t think 想请你进来 但我想
[17:32] there’s enough oxygen in here for the both of us. 这里氧气应该不够我们两人呼吸
[17:35] No, it’s, uh… Comfy. 没有啦 这里 呃… 挺好地
[17:41] Hey. 嘿
[17:44] I get that Carlos is trying to punish me. 我知道Carlos在惩罚我
[17:46] But enough is enough. You gotta talk to him. 但适可而止吧 你得和他谈谈
[17:48] Lynette, you never even came to me to tell me you were pregnant. Lynette 你之前都没告诉我你怀孕
[17:51] – I think this is between you and Carlos. – Okay, I know you’re upset, – 我想这是你和Carlos之间的事 – 好吧 我知道你生气
[17:54] – But me keeping my pregnancy secret wasn’t personal. – Wasn’t it? – 但这不完全是为了我自己 – 不是吗?
[17:57] No. Listen to me. Tom and I are still in debt. 不 听我说 Tom和我还欠着债
[18:00] I needed this promotion, and Carlos had already 我很需要升职 但Carlos会因为我怀孕
[18:02] passed over a coworker because she was pregnant. 把合伙人让给别人
[18:05] I couldn’t risk your telling him. 所以我不敢告诉你
[18:08] Oh, because you thought I’d tell Carlos, and he’d fire you. 哦 因为你觉得我会告诉Carlos 然后他会炒你
[18:10] Yes. 嗯
[18:11] So clearly I wasn’t enough of a friend for you to trust me. 就是说我根本是你不值得信任的朋友
[18:15] – N… no. – But now I’m such a good friend. – 不 不是 – 既然我是你这样的好朋友
[18:17] I’m the only one who can fix it for you? 只有我能帮你搞定这事了吧?
[18:20] I’m guessing you’re not gonna talk to Carlos. 看样子你不会去和Carlos谈了
[18:23] Good guess. 说得对
[18:41] I can’t believe she’s dead. 真不敢相信她死了
[18:42] I know. I just saw her a few days ago. 我也是 前几天还见过她
[18:46] We talked about going to the mall. 我们还说去逛街
[18:48] Who found her? 谁发现现场的?
[18:50] The assistant manager. 副经理
[18:51] I was late yesterday. I mean, thank god. 昨天我正好迟到了 真是 万幸
[18:54] It would’ve freaked me out. 否则会吓死
[18:56] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[18:58] We were just talking about Emily. 我们正在说Emily的事
[19:00] Yeah, I didn’t really know her, 哦 我原来不认识她
[19:03] But I guess we’re sort of connected now. 不过现在我和她有共同点了
[19:06] You would’ve liked her. She was super nice. 你会喜欢她的 她人很好
[19:09] I gotta go home. 我要回家了
[19:10] My mom’s so freaked out that this could’ve been me, 我妈觉得差点就是我被杀了 她吓死了
[19:12] – she wants me around. – I’ll give you a ride. – 要我待在家里 – 我送你吧
[19:17] – We should go, too, Danny. – Uh, no, you go ahead. – 我们也走吧 Danny – 啊 不 你先走吧
[19:20] But… Don’t you need a ride? 那… 不要我载你吗?
[19:23] Uh, nah, I’ll walk. 啊 不了 我走回去
[19:26] I just wanna talk to Julie. 我只想和Julie聊聊
[19:38] So you wanna get something to eat? 想吃点什么吗?
[19:41] Thanks, but I’m not hungry. 谢了 但我不饿
[19:43] Well, maybe you wanna go to Emily’s funeral together? 那一起去参加Emily的葬礼吧?
[19:46] Everybody’s going. 大家都去
[19:48] Danny…
[19:49] I know you like me, 我知道你喜欢我
[19:52] but I can’t hang out with you. 但我不能和你约会
[19:54] Why not? 为什么不能?
[19:56] I just can’t. 就是不能
[19:57] It’s complicated. 这事很复杂
[20:01] It’s ’cause you slept with my dad, isn’t it? 因为你和我爸上过床 对吗?
[20:05] Who told you that? 谁跟你说的?
[20:06] – I figured out a while ago. – If you know that, – 我发现一阵子了 – 如果你都知道了
[20:10] – then why in the world would you still… – Because I like you! – 那你干嘛还会… – 因为我喜欢你!
[20:14] A lot. 非常喜欢
[20:18] Do you not see how weird that is? 你不觉得这样很怪吗?
[20:21] No, it’s… It’s okay cause I’ve forgiven you. 不 没… 没关系 因为我原谅你了
[20:26] That’s… That’s nice, 那… 那很好
[20:28] but it’s still weird. 但还是很怪
[20:32] Julie, p…
[20:33] Please, I wanna be with you. 拜托 我想和你在一起
[20:35] Danny, I am so sorry, Danny 我很抱歉
[20:37] but that is never going to happen. 但这事绝不可能
[21:13] Come on, if they’re gonna come, they’re gonna come. 算啦 他们要来的话会来的
[21:16] I feel like I spent my entire life looking out windows. 我觉得自己一生都在望着窗外
[21:19] Yeah. 是的
[21:25] Maybe it’s time we stop. 也许我们该停手了
[21:29] What are you saying? 你什么意思?
[21:30] I’m saying maybe it’s time we thought about coming in. 我说也许是承担责任的时候了
[21:35] Please tell me you didn’t talk to them. 别告诉我你跟他们说了
[21:39] – Oh, my god! – All right. Calm down, all right? I’m not an idiot. – 噢 天啊! – 好 冷静点 行吗? 我不是白痴
[21:42] I used a prepaid, and the call lasted less than a minute. 我用预付电话打的 通话都不超过一分钟
[21:44] – There’s no way they’re ever gonna find us. – But still, they know we’re alive! – 他们没办法找到我们 – 可是他们知道我们还活着!
[21:47] – Don’t you wanna know if they’re ready to make a deal? – I killed a man. – 你就不想知道他们是否愿意做交易? – 我杀了人
[21:50] They’ll be ready to make a deal when I got a needle in my arm 当我的手臂扎针 脑袋分家的时候
[21:52] – and my eyes are rolled back in my head! – Come on, you don’t know that. – 他们会愿意做交易的! – 拜托 你又不知道
[21:55] You are never talking to them again! Do you hear me? 你不准再和他们联系! 听见了吗?
[22:02] I still can’t get that image of Lynette out of my head. 我还是无法忘掉把Lynette的样子
[22:06] The only thing missing in that cramped little office 那间拥挤狭小的办公室
[22:08] was a hamster wheel and wood chips. 还缺点仓鼠轮和木屑
[22:11] Yeah, I figure a couple more days of this, 是啊 我猜再过几天
[22:13] She’ll be ready to pack her things. 她会打包走人的
[22:18] She does deserve this, right? 她是咎由自取 对吧?
[22:22] She lied when she took the promotion. 她接受升职的时候撒了谎
[22:25] What… What if her doctor had put her on bed rest? 如果… 如果医生让她卧床修养怎么办?
[22:28] What if… What if I needed her to fly somewhere? 如果… 如果我想让她飞往某地怎么办?
[22:30] She could’ve put the whole company in jeopardy. 她可能让整个公司陷入险境
[22:32] Yeah, but that never happened. 但那并没发生
[22:34] And you said she was doing a good job, 你还说她干得不错
[22:35] and now you’re doing all these mean things to her. 可现在却对她做这些刻薄的事情
[22:39] Me? This was your idea. 我? 这是你的主意
[22:40] You wanted to put snakes in her office. 你想在她办公室里面放蛇
[22:42] Rubber snakes. 橡皮蛇
[22:44] We are completely justified here. 我们做的完全有理
[22:48] You’re right. 你说的对
[22:50] You’re right, which is why we have the opportunity 你说的对 这也是为什么我们有机会
[22:52] to do something we never do, Carlos… 做一些我们从未做过的事情 Carlos…
[22:55] Forgive. 原谅
[22:58] Seriously? 说真的?
[23:00] Tom and Lynette have been our friends for 15 years. Tom和Lynette跟我们做了15年的朋友
[23:02] They gave us sausage of the month last Christmas. 去年圣诞时候他们送了我们本月最好吃的香肠
[23:06] Those were good sausages. 那些香肠确实很好吃
[23:08] I know Lynette. 我了解Lynette
[23:09] She would never set out to intentionally hurt us. 她绝不会做故意伤害我们的事
[23:13] I gotta admit, I do sort of miss those guys. 必须承认 我有点怀念他们
[23:17] You should’ve seen her when I was leaving her office. 你真该看看我离开她办公室时候她那张脸
[23:19] She had this look in her eyes. She was so defeated. 她的眼神在说 她彻底败了
[23:23] You should’ve seen this look in her eyes. 你真该看看她的眼神
[23:25] It was like, “Screw you, Lynette. I win!” 就像是在说 “去你的 Lynette 我赢啦!”
[23:27] – So that’s when you called the lawyer? – Hell, yes. They’re not getting away with this. – 所以你就给律师打电话啦? – 当然 他们没那么容易脱身
[23:29] They are not gonna harass me. I am gonna sue their ass! 他们别想羞辱我 我要告倒他们!
[23:32] And Carlos is being served papers tomorrow. Carlos明天就会收到诉状
[23:35] Wow. You’re really getting worked up here. 哇 你真的被激怒了
[23:39] We are not having angry sex. 我们不会做”愤怒之爱”
[23:41] Just thought I’d ask. 刚想问
[23:49] What did I tell you about putting away those clothes? 我是怎么跟你说的收拾衣服的?
[23:54] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[23:55] Nap time’s over! 打盹时间过了!
[24:01] Danny?
[24:03] Danny? No, no, no. Danny? 不 不 不
[24:04] No, no, no, no, no, no! Nick! 不 不 不 不 不! Nick!
[24:09] Any woman can be the victim of a violent crime. 任何一位女性都有可能是暴利犯罪的受害者
[24:12] That is why it’s necessary to learn how to defend yourself. 那就是要学习自卫的原因
[24:15] A parking lot, a park, your own driveway. 停车场 公园 自家的车道
[24:18] An attack can happen anywhere. It only takes a few seconds. 袭击在任何地方都有可能发生 只会持续几秒钟时间
[24:21] Sorry I’m late. I had three parties to prep for. 抱歉我迟到了 我有三个宴会要准备
[24:25] How tiring that must be for you, juggling all those affairs. 你肯定很累吧 组织所有那些事务
[24:28] Okay, everyone, team up. I want an attacker and a victim. 好的 大伙 我要你们组成小组 每组一名袭击者和受害者
[24:32] Hey, Gaby, you wanna attack me? 嘿 Gaby 你要攻击我吗?
[24:34] Oh, Mrs. McCluskey, I don’t wanna hurt you. 噢 McCluskey夫人 我不想伤害你
[24:36] Oh, please. I’ve eaten burgers bigger than you. 噢 拜托 我吃过比你人还大的汉堡
[24:37] – All right, bring it on. – All right, granny. Prepare to break a hip. – 好 放马过来 – 好的 老奶奶 准备屁股疼吧
[24:43] So, uh… 那么 呃…
[24:45] Looks like we’re partners. Do you wanna attack me? 看上去我们是搭档 你要攻击我吗?
[24:47] I could be persuaded. 我会考虑的
[24:49] Now, attackers, I want you to approach your victim. 现在 袭击者们 我要你们靠近受害者
[24:53] Oh! 噢!
[24:55] Hey! 嘿!
[24:56] Freakishly strong old lady here! 这儿有个异常强壮的老太婆!
[25:00] I credit the bran. 麦麸的功劳
[25:02] Oh, that’s very impressive. But the rest of you, 噢 很惊人 但其余的人
[25:05] approach your victim from behind. 从后面靠近你的受害者
[25:07] Place her in a chokehold. 用手勒住她脖子
[25:10] Now, victims, your impulse will be to pull away. Wrong. 现在 受害者 你一冲动会想着拉开 错了
[25:12] You’ll just choke harder. 这样你会窒息得更厉害
[25:14] Instead, I want you to push back on your attacker, 相反 我要你向后推袭击者
[25:16] using your weight to push him off balance. 用你身体的重量推得他失去平衡
[25:18] – Susan, a little tight. – Oh, I’m sorry. – Susan 有点紧 – 噢 抱歉
[25:22] Ouch. 哎哟
[25:24] This feels bad, huh? 感觉不好 哼?
[25:26] Being betrayed by someone you trusted not to hurt you? 被某个你相信不会伤害自己的人背叛?
[25:29] – What are you talking about? – I know about you and Karl. – 你在说什么呢? – 我知道你和Karl的事了
[25:33] Oh, no. 噢 不
[25:34] Oh, yeah. Traitor! 噢 是的 叛徒!
[25:35] Oh! Stop it! 噢! 住手!
[25:39] Uh, you can’t talk your way out of an attack. 呃 光用嘴你是无法摆脱攻击的
[25:41] – Jab with your elbows. – I am trying to! Uhh! – 用肘去顶 – 我正在试! 喔!
[25:44] Aah! 啊!
[25:46] How could you?! You know how Karl treated me. 你怎么能?! 你知道Karl是如何对我的
[25:49] Susan, I am sorry. If you will l… Let me explain… Susan 我很抱歉 如果你能让… 让我解释…
[25:51] Okay, now, attacker and victim, switch. 好的 现在 袭击者和受害者交换
[25:54] – You heard him! Switch! – I am not letting you get behind me! – 你听见了! 交换! – 我不会让你到我后面去!
[25:57] You’ve already stabbed me in the back! 你已经在我后背捅了一刀!
[25:59] Mrs. Delfino, release your victim. Delfino夫人 放开你的受害者
[26:01] Oh! She is not the victim here! 噢! 她不是受害者!
[26:05] What about Orson? How could you do this to him?! Orson怎么办? 你怎么能这么对他?!
[26:09] You know nothing about my marriage to Orson. 你对我和Orson的婚姻一无所知
[26:11] – Orson has put me through hell this year! – Bree, too tight! – Orson今年把我整惨了! – Bree 太紧了!
[26:14] Susan, I know you’re angry… Susan 我知道你很愤怒…
[26:15] But Karl means more to me than just a fling, 可是Karl对我来说不是蜻蜓点水
[26:17] and I am not giving him up. 并且我不会放弃他
[26:18] So if that means our friendship is over, 如果这意味着我们之间友谊的终结
[26:20] – then that’s your decision, not mine. – Uhh! – 那也是你的决定 不是我的 – 喔!
[26:27] You’re going? We just, uh, got started. 你走了? 我们才 呃 刚开始
[26:28] I know, 我知道
[26:29] but I think I’ve defended myself enough for one day. 但我认为今天防卫得够多了
[26:39] Hey. 嗨
[26:39] Hey. 嗨
[26:40] I just got a call from the lawyer. 我刚接到律师的电话
[26:42] They’re gonna be serving Carlos any minute. 他们随时会来给Carlos送传票
[26:44] Wow. You’re really going through with this, huh? 哇 你真要这么做啦?
[26:46] Yeah. We’re not bad people, are we, Tom? 是啊 我们不算是坏人吧 Tom?
[26:50] Look, what Carlos is doing to you Carlos对你所做的
[26:52] is totally unfair and illegal. 太不公平 也不合法
[26:54] – No, we’re good people. – Right, he started it. Screw him. – 我们是好人 – 对 他先不仁的 不管他了
[26:59] Yoo-hoo! 嗨!
[27:02] Hey! 嗨
[27:05] What’s all this? 拿的是什么啊?
[27:07] Uh, candy, flowers, baby gift. 呃 糖 花 还有婴儿的玩具
[27:10] Sort of my way of saying, 算是我的道歉方式吧
[27:11] “I’m sorry, and here’s some crap to prove it.” “我很抱歉 这儿有些乱八糟的东西可以证明我的歉意”
[27:14] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的? – 是的
[27:15] I don’t want to fight anymore, and neither does Carlos. 我不想再斗来斗去了 Carlos也不想
[27:18] I was hoping we could talk. 我希望我们可以谈谈
[27:20] Oh, Gaby! I am so happy! 哦 Gaby! 我实在太开心了
[27:24] Aw! Here, take it. It’s getting heavy. 哇哦 这些拿着吧 有点儿重
[27:26] Aw! 哇哦
[27:27] I missed you! 我好想你啊!
[27:32] Aw! Um, Lynette? 呃 �� Lynette?
[27:34] Honey, we’re having a moment here. Please don’t spoil it. 亲爱的 我们正在享受这一刻温馨 请不要打扰好吗
[27:37] I’m not what’s gonna spoil it. 可不是我要来打断你们哦
[27:42] Oh. Could you hold on a second? 哦 能不能等一下?
[27:44] I’m just… I’m gonna make a quick phone call. 我就… 我快速的打个电话
[27:47] You know what, guys? I don’t care what happens. 你们知道吗 我不在乎发生了什么
[27:49] Let’s not let anything interfere with our friendship ever again. 别让任何事再影响我们的友谊了
[27:53] Remember you said that. 记住你所说过的话啊
[27:55] Answer the phone. Answer the phone. 快接电话 快接电话
[28:01] What?! 什么?!
[28:09] Oh! It’s Carlos. I wonder what he wants. 啊! 是Carlos 他打电话来干什么呢?
[28:12] Gaby, you know what you said about our friendship before? Gaby 你刚刚说的那些关于我们之间友谊的话
[28:16] Let’s just make a pact that we should… 让咱们来定个协议 我们应该…
[28:19] Hey, babe, what’s up? 嗨 亲爱的 怎么啦?
[28:26] I will never forgive you for this. 你的所作所为我绝对不会原谅
[28:28] Gaby, please. What about our pact? Gaby 对不起 那我们的协议呢?
[28:29] We never made a pact! Here, M.J., catch. 我们从来没定过什么协议 这儿 M.J. 接着
[28:32] You have to understand. I was just protecting myself. 你要理解啊 我只是在保护我自己而已
[28:36] Hello, ladies. What’s new? Hello 美女们 有什么新鲜事?
[28:38] Lynette’s suing Carlos. Here. Lynette要起诉Carlos 给你
[28:40] Once you apologized, I tried to call the guy off. 当你道歉的时候 我就准备打电话给警察取消起诉
[28:43] Lynette, you wanted to sue us! Lynette 你想起诉我们
[28:45] That proves that you are not my friend! 这证明了我们根本不是朋友!
[28:47] – Hey, Karen! Here’s some candy. – Trying to cut down. – 嗨 Karen! 这有糖 – 我在试着减肥呢
[28:50] Really? At your age, why bother? 真的吗? 你这把年纪 还减什么啊?
[28:53] Please, I need to talk to you. 求你啦 我需要跟你谈谈
[28:55] No, you need to talk to my lawyer. 不 你需要跟我的律师谈
[29:10] Hey, Lynette. Got a project for you. 嗨 Lynette 有个项目给你做
[29:13] Okay. Who’s this? 好啊 这位是?
[29:15] Steve Matthews from legal. Steve Matthews律师
[29:17] You know, since we all seem to be lawyering up around here. 你知道的 大家都在找律师
[29:20] Look, I was just trying to protect myself. 我只是想保护自己
[29:23] No, it’s just business. 不 这是工作
[29:25] This is the department’s purchases and expenses 这是部门从去年开始的
[29:28] from the last fiscal year. 财务支出和花费
[29:31] – I’m gonna need all of that itemized… – Done. – 这些都需要编上号 – 好
[29:33] by tomorrow morning, 9:00 a.m. 明天早上9点完成
[29:38] I… hate it when I’m the only one laughing. 我… 不喜欢一个人在傻笑
[29:41] This, uh, this is at least two days’ work. 这些 呃 这些至少需要两天
[29:45] Not if you work tonight. 如果今晚加班就不需要
[29:48] Penny’s Christmas pageant is tonight. Penny的圣诞演出就在今晚
[29:50] You know that. You go every year. 你知道的 你每年都去的啊
[29:53] Lynette, are you telling me that you’re unable to… Lynette 你是在告诉我你没法…
[29:56] – What was it again? – Unable to perform the assigned task – 是什么来着? – 无法在规定时间内
[29:59] in a timely manner. – Yeah, that’s it. – 胜任自己的工作 – 对 就是这个
[30:03] No. 不是
[30:04] Tell your undertaker friend 告诉你的策划者
[30:05] that I will get the assignment done… 我会完成工作的
[30:07] in a timely manner. 在规定时间内
[30:08] Great. And will you tell Penny 好极了 你顺便告诉Penny
[30:10] Gaby and I are gonna have to miss her pageant this year? 我和Gaby今年只能错过她的表演了
[30:13] And we are so sorry. 我们很抱歉
[30:24] Thank you both for coming. 感谢你们两个来这里
[30:26] Before we get started, can I get you anything? 在我们开始之前 我先给你们来点儿什么吧?
[30:29] Given what you’re about to do to us, 鉴于你要对我所做的
[30:30] – I’ll take a cigarette and a blindfold. – No, no. No, no. – 那我就来根香烟然后蒙上眼睛 – 不 不 不 不
[30:33] I have decided to put aside my rage and sense of betrayal. 我已经决定把我的愤怒和背叛感抛在一边
[30:38] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你们的
[30:40] – Really? – Not you. – 真的? – 不是你
[30:44] If you are actually considering 如果你真的在考虑
[30:47] having a serious relationship with this man, 和这个男的动真格
[30:49] then I wanna make sure that you have all the facts. 那么我想确保你了解所有的事实
[30:52] What kind of facts? 什么事实?
[30:53] Karl facts. Karl的事实
[30:56] Karl, tell Bree what you got me for my 30th birthday. Karl 告诉Bree我30岁的时候你送的是什么礼物
[31:01] Who can remember? It was so long ago. 谁记得啊? 那么久了
[31:03] Nothing! He got me nothing because he forgot my birthday. 什么都没送! 他什么都没送 因为他忘记我生日了
[31:07] – And it wasn’t that long ago. – I don’t see the point of… – 其实也不是很久之前 – 我看不出这是…
[31:09] Now tell her where you spent our tenth anniversary. 那现在告诉她我们10周年纪念的时候你在哪里
[31:15] – I’m sorry. What was that? – A strip club. – 不好意思 在哪里啊? – 脱衣舞俱乐部
[31:20] Oh, Karl! 哦 Karl!
[31:21] That’s nothing. 这不算什么
[31:22] Now tell her what you wanted for your 35th birthday. 现在告诉她你35岁生日想要什么礼物
[31:26] Aw, come on. 哦 拜托
[31:28] He wanted me to ask a friend to join us in the bedroom. 他想我去找个朋友来和我们一起共度春宵
[31:34] You kept saying I was hard to shop for. 你一直都在说很难为我选礼物
[31:38] There he is, Bree. Bree 这就是他
[31:39] That is the man you say you wanna be with. 这就是你说你想和他在一起的那个男人
[31:43] Susan, I went into this with my eyes wide open. Susan 我是很清醒的开始这层关系的
[31:46] I know who Karl was and who he sometimes still is. 我知道Karl曾经是什么样的 并且有些时候他仍然是这样
[31:49] But I believe him when he says he wants to change. 但是当他说他想改变的时候 我相信他
[31:52] And isn’t that what you’re supposed to do 难道这不是当你爱上某人时
[31:54] when you love someone? 你所应该做的吗?
[31:59] Did you say… “love”? 你说了… “爱”?
[32:07] I think I did. 我觉得是
[32:09] Bree, I have to ask you one question. Bree 我必须得问你一个问题
[32:12] Are you drinking again? 你又开始酗酒了?
[32:13] No! 没有!
[32:14] Okay, okay, I was just checking. 好吧 好吧 我只是问问
[32:18] Well… 好吧…
[32:20] If that’s really the way you feel, 如果你真的这么觉得
[32:23] then you should be with him. 那就跟他在一起吧
[32:25] And you have… my blessing. 那… 我祝福你们
[32:29] Really? You can forgive me just like that? 真的? 你就这样原谅我了?
[32:32] You know, I was doing a lot of thinking 从昨天开始
[32:33] since, you know, yesterday, 我想了很多
[32:36] and I realized that, uh… 然后我意识到 呃…
[32:40] it’s hard to find… love. 想要找到真爱… 真的很难
[32:44] And when you do, you should grab it. 当你找到的时候就该抓牢
[32:46] And who cares what anybody thinks? 谁还在乎别人怎么想呢?
[32:50] And I really do want you to be as happy as I am with Mike. 我真的希望你能像我和Mike那样开心
[32:54] Oh. 哦
[32:55] Thank you, Susan. 谢谢 Susan
[33:00] Don’t worry, Susie Q. 别担心 可爱的Susan
[33:02] I’m going to do right by her. 我会对她好的
[33:05] You really think you can change? 你真的认为你能改变?
[33:08] Well, it’s easy 嗯 当你发现一个值得为其改变的女人
[33:08] when you’ve found a woman worth changing for. 就容易做到了
[33:12] Oh, I… I… I didn’t mean… 哦 我… 我不是说…
[33:13] Oh! Ah! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! 哦! 啊! 哇! 哇! 哇!
[33:16] Learned that in self-defense class. 在防身课上学到的
[33:22] – Bye, mom. – Bye, mom. – 再见 妈妈 – 再见 妈妈
[33:23] – Bye… bye! – Hey, we’re taking off. – 再见! – 嘿 我们走了
[33:25] – Okay. – Wish your little angel luck. – 好的 – 祝你的小天使好运吧
[33:27] Oh, good luck, sweetie. 哦 祝你好运 宝贝
[33:28] Now remember, your dad’s gonna videotape your pageant, 爸爸会把你们的盛装游行录下来的
[33:30] and we’re all gonna watch it tomorrow. 我们明天会一起看
[33:33] Sweetie, I’m sorry. You know I’d be there, but… 宝贝 对不起 我得呆在这儿 但…
[33:36] You have to work. It’s okay. 你不得不工作 没关系的
[33:49] Hey, guys! Wait up! 嗨 大伙儿! 等一下!
[33:55] The doctor’s putting him under observation for 72 hours. 医生让他进行72小时的观察
[33:58] It’s standard procedure for… 这是规定程序 对于…
[34:03] A suicide attempt. 自杀倾向的人
[34:05] It’s okay, Mona. 好的 Mona.
[34:06] Thanks for everything. 谢谢你所做的一切
[34:13] My baby… 我的宝贝…
[34:15] What were you thinking, huh? 你在想什么呢?
[34:28] I’m sorry I called the Feds. 很抱歉我给联邦调查局人员打了电话
[34:33] I was trying to make your life easier 我想让你过得轻松些
[34:35] after all the things I’d done to make it harder. 但是我做的一切却让你更辛苦了
[34:40] Oh, look what I’ve done to this kid. 哦 看看我们都对这孩子做了什么
[34:47] November 10th, 1991. 1991年11月10日
[34:51] It rained all day. Remember? 雨下了一整天 记得吗?
[34:52] Mm… hmm. 嗯
[34:54] You went to the diner 我们在去见其他人之前
[34:54] before we went to meet up with the others. 吃了顿午餐
[34:59] I had pumpkin pancakes. 我吃的南瓜薄饼
[35:01] You didn’t have anything. 你什么都没吃
[35:04] – I had coffee. – Hmm. – 我喝了咖啡 – 嗯
[35:05] I forget my umbrella in the booth. 我把雨伞落在店里了
[35:09] And then eight hours later, neither of us existed anymore. 八个小时以后 我们两个人都不存在了
[35:19] I had to run, but you didn’t. 我不得不跑 但你不必
[35:23] You gave up a hell of a lot just so I wouldn’t be alone. 为了让我不孤单你放弃了太多
[35:27] I’d do it again. 我还会这样的
[35:30] I’d do anything for you guys. 我可以为你们做一切事情
[35:33] I hope you know that. 我希望你明白
[35:35] I do. 我明白
[35:55] Good morning, Lynette. It’s 9:00. 早上好 Lynette 现在九点了
[35:59] Got my reports? 我的报告弄好了吗?
[36:00] Almost. 差不多了
[36:01] So are you telling me you’re not done? 你是不是告诉我你还没做完?
[36:04] I just need one more hour. 我还需要一个小时
[36:07] Oh, Lynette. If only I needed them by 10:00. 哦 Lynette 如果我说十点要那还差不多
[36:11] Unfortunately, I told you that I needed them by 9:00. 不幸的是 我告诉你我九点要
[36:15] – Was I not clear? – You were crystal clear. – 是我说得不够清楚吗? – 你说得很清楚
[36:17] It was impossible 一个晚上做完所有这些工作
[36:18] to get all this work done in a night, Carlos. 是不可能的 Carlos
[36:20] You knew that when you gave it to me. 你给我这些工作的时候你就知道
[36:22] Well, it wouldn’t have been impossible 嗯 如果你不参加你女儿的盛装游行
[36:24] if you’d skipped your daughter’s pageant. 你就可以做到
[36:28] I know you went. 我知道你去了
[36:30] Anyway, this is very painful for me, 不管怎样 我也是忍痛割爱
[36:33] but I have no other choice 但我也别无选择
[36:35] but to terminate your employment. 只得让你走人
[36:38] You’re really going to do this? 你真的要这样做?
[36:40] I believe I’m within my legal rights. 我在行使我的法定权利
[36:43] You need to clear out your personal belongings 你需要在一个小时内清理完你的私人物品
[36:45] within the hour, Mrs. Scavo. Scavo夫人
[36:52] I was up all night on this. 我一个晚上都在做这个
[36:56] That’s a shame. 真遗憾
[36:58] So Mr. Matthews has some paperwork for you to sign. Matthews先生有一些文件要你签字
[37:01] You’re gonna regret this. I’m not gonna go quietly. 你会后悔的 我不会安静着离开的
[37:09] I don’t care how you go. 我不在乎你怎么走
[37:12] I just want you gone. 我只希望你消失
[37:26] Oh, good. You’re up. I’m Mona Clarke. 哦 太好了 你醒了 我是Mona Clarke
[37:28] I live down the street from you and your folks. 我就住在你们那条街的另一头
[37:30] I told them I would take real good care of you. 我告诉他们我会好好照顾你
[37:32] – Would you like some juice, Danny? – Tyler. – 你想喝点果汁吗 Danny? – Tyler.
[37:37] What? 什么?
[37:40] It’s not Danny. 我不是Danny
[37:44] My name’s Tyler. 我叫Tyler
[37:52] Bye, girls. Thanks for coming. 再见 女孩们 谢谢光临
[37:55] Mike, what are you doing here? Mike 你来干什么?
[37:57] – I’m here to pick up M.J. – But she said you couldn’t make it. – 我来接M.J. – 但她说你不能来了
[38:00] – She was picking him up for you. – Who? Susan? – 她帮你把他接走了 – 谁? Susan?
[38:03] No, your neighbor Katherine. 不 你的邻居Katherine
[38:05] What?! 什么?!
[38:09] Did I do something wrong? 我做错什么了吗?
[38:25] M.J.!
[38:27] Hi, daddy. 嗨 爸爸
[38:29] I drove by Eileen’s, 我去看Eileen
[38:30] And I… I saw my little buddy standing out there. 我… 我看到这个小家伙站在那里
[38:32] He looked so forlorn. 他看起来很孤单
[38:39] M.J., go home. M.J. 回家去
[38:40] I figured you were late at some job, 我想你可能工作耽搁了
[38:42] – so I thought I’d do you a favor. – Now. – 所以我想该帮个忙 – 立刻
[38:57] What did I tell you? 我告诉你什么来着?
[39:01] I needed to talk to him, Mike. 我需要告诉他 Mike
[39:03] He deserves to know the truth. 他应该知道真相
[39:05] His mother lies to him. 他妈妈是骗他的
[39:07] He needs to know that what you and I had was real. 他需要知道我们之间的事情都是真的
[39:11] You and I had nothing. 我们之间什么都没有
[39:15] How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说?
[39:17] It’s true. 这是事实
[39:19] The whole time I was with you, 我跟你在一起的所有时间
[39:22] all I thought about was Susan. 我想的全都是Susan
[39:24] Every time I held you, 每次我拥抱你
[39:26] every time I kissed you, 每次我吻你
[39:30] all I was thinking was, 我想的都是
[39:32] God, I wish you were Susan. 天哪 你要是Susan该多好
[39:49] If you mean it, 如果你说的是真的
[39:51] then please kill me. 请你杀了我吧
[39:54] It would be less painful. 这样痛苦还会少一点
[40:04] I don’t care enough about you to kill you. 你要自杀我不会在意
[40:18] The world is a dangerous place, 这个世界是个危险的地方
[40:21] and we must learn to defend ourselves 我们必须从想伤害我们的人那里
[40:24] from those who want to hurt us… 学会保护自己…
[40:30] That stranger without a name… 不知姓名的陌生人…
[40:38] an employer who holds a grudge… 心怀怨恨的雇主…
[40:44] the husband who won’t let go. 不愿放手的丈夫
[40:49] Yes, we all try to defend ourselves, 是的 我们都试图保护自己
[40:53] so we won’t get hurt. 不受伤害
[40:56] Yes, I need an ambulance right away, 是的 我马上需要一辆救护车
[40:59] 4356 Wisteria Lane. 美景镇4356号
[41:01] Please hurry. I’m losing a lot of blood. 请快一点 我流了好多血
[41:09] Until the moment we realize our pain… 直到这一刻我们才意识到我们的痛…
[41:14] can hurt someone else. 也可以让其他人受伤
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme