Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Desperate Housewives
[00:02] – No sex for at least a month. – Bree made a decision… – 至少一个月不要做爱 – Bree做了这个决定…
[00:05] – Focus on getting me a divorce. – And hired Angie. – 集中精力帮我离婚 – 还雇了Angie
[00:08] – Let’s get cooking. – Gaby struggled at home. – 我们下厨吧 – Gaby在家历尽艰辛
[00:11] – What is going on? – It’s called homeschooling! – 发生什么事了? – 这叫做家庭教育!
[00:13] Lynette’s body was changing. Lynette的身体开始发生变化
[00:15] I have to hide these things at work 我得在单位把它们藏起来
[00:16] so Carlos doesn’t find out I’m pregnant. Carlos才不会发现我怀孕
[00:18] The cops wanted to know where you were 警察想知道Julie被袭那晚
[00:20] the night that Julie Mayer was strangled. 你在哪儿
[00:21] You know I never attacked her. 你知道我压根没袭击她
[00:23] – Angie knew about the affair. – Uhh! – Angie知道了外遇的事情 – 啊!
[00:26] Is it true you shot Katherine Mayfair? 你是否真开枪打了Katherine Mayfair?
[00:29] And Susan got in trouble. Susan却惹祸上身了
[00:37] If someone wanted proof 如果有人想证明
[00:39] that judge Mary Gallagher had a sense of humor, 法官Mary Gallagher很幽默
[00:43] all they needed to do was watch her pronounce sentence. 只需注意她的判决
[00:48] For the slum lord who refused to fix a furnace… 对不肯修炉子的黑心房东…
[00:52] You have to live in your own tenement for a month… 你得在自己的廉价租房里待一个月…
[00:55] Starting in December. 从十二月开始
[00:58] The woman who threw a phone at her maid… 对向女仆扔电话的女人…
[01:01] You will clean Mrs. Garcia’s home for the next six weeks. 接下来的六周 你得到Garcia家打扫卫生
[01:04] And, yes, you will do windows. 对了 别忘了擦窗户
[01:07] For the high school coach 对性骚扰啦啦队长的
[01:09] who made lewd remarks to a cheerleader… 高中教练…
[01:11] At the next school assembly, you will perform a cheer… 下一次学校集会 你去扮演啦啦队长…
[01:15] in uniform. 要穿上统一制服
[01:16] And I’d shave those legs if I were you. 如果我是你 我还要刮腿毛
[01:21] And then there was 接下来的案子是
[01:22] the case of the housewife who shot her neighbor… 一名家庭主妇射击了她的邻居…
[01:28] So she just popped up in my window, and I fired. 她一下子从窗口蹦出来 我就开枪了
[01:32] It was an accident. 这是个意外
[01:33] Liar! It was no accident! She wanted me dead. 骗人精! 绝不是个意外! 她想置我于死地
[01:37] I did not. At least, not then. 我没有 至少当时没这么想
[01:39] As you can see, your honor, this is an unfortunate situation. 正如您所见 法官大人 这是场不幸事故
[01:42] It’s a mess is what it is. 确实很混乱
[01:44] I assume there’s some history here. 我猜这里面有段故事吧
[01:46] – She once dated my husband. – She stole him from me. – 她曾经跟我丈夫交往过 – 是她从我这偷走他的
[01:48] Stole? He came screaming back like he was running from a fire. 偷? 他一路尖叫着跑回我身边 就像逃离火灾现场一样
[01:53] Enough. 够了
[01:55] I take it you’re the man in question. 我想你就是那位被争来争去的男人吧
[02:00] Oh. 哦
[02:01] Yes, your honor. 是的 法官大人
[02:03] I could see shooting someone over you. 我能看出是为了你去射伤他人
[02:07] Thank you? 谢谢?
[02:09] Okay, I’m gonna rule now. 好了 现在我来裁决
[02:12] My inclination is to avoid giving out jail time 这件案子我倾向于
[02:16] in this case. 取消入狱
[02:17] I object! 我反对!
[02:19] Overruled! 驳回!
[02:20] However… a firearm was discharged, 但是… 子弹已经射出去了
[02:24] and there are consequences for that. 就一定要承担后果
[02:26] Your honor, before you hand down your ruling, 法官大人 在您宣布判决前
[02:28] May I say something? 我可以陈述一些事实吗?
[02:29] Make it quick. I already find you uninteresting. 请快点讲 我发现你这人很没趣
[02:32] Ha! 哈!
[02:35] Not only did Susan shoot me at point-blank range, Susan不仅近距离射击我
[02:41] she trashed me to all of my friends and neighbors, 她还在我的朋友和邻居面前诋毁我
[02:44] telling them I was some kind of crazy, stalking nut! 说我是疯子 是傻瓜跟踪狂!
[02:48] That true? 是真的吗?
[02:50] Have you been trashing her? 你有没有诋毁过她?
[02:55] I… 我…
[02:57] never said “nut.” 没有说过”傻瓜”
[02:58] I… said “loon.” 我… 说的是 “笨蛋”
[03:02] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[03:07] Mrs. Delfino… Delfino夫人…
[03:11] Okay, I trashed her a little. 好吧 我是有点诋毁她
[03:15] But what I said was true, 但是我说的都是事实
[03:17] and that’s free speech. 这可是言论自由
[03:18] You can’t punish me for that. 你不能因此而惩罚我
[03:23] Yes, when it came to sentencing, 的确 在宣布审判结果时
[03:26] Judge Mary Gallagher had a sense of humor. Mary Gallagher法官一直很幽默
[03:33] But not everyone 但不是所有人
[03:35] found her funny. 都觉得她风趣
[03:50] There is a coffee shop in Fairview. 美景镇有家咖啡店
[03:53] It’s known as a place where you can read your morning paper… 它很著名 因为你可以在这里读晨报…
[03:59] Where you can meet your friends… 可以与好友相聚…
[04:03] Where you can bump into your neighbors… 可以偶遇邻居…
[04:07] Whether you want to 不管你愿意
[04:09] Or not. 还是不愿意
[04:15] Hi. 嗨
[04:23] Boy, I hope they have decaf today. 希望今天能有脱因咖啡
[04:25] Last time I was here, they were out, so I had to have regular 上次来他们卖完了 只有喝普通的咖啡
[04:28] and got so wired, I didn’t sleep all night. 所以我整晚都没睡着
[04:31] Does that happen to you? 你碰到过这事么?
[04:33] Seriously? You think I’m gonna make small talk with you? 说真的? 你觉得我会跟你小憩闲谈么?
[04:39] Excuse me? 什么?
[04:41] I know you slept with my husband. 我知道你跟我丈夫有一腿
[04:46] Oh. 哦
[04:47] So… 所以…
[04:48] I’m thinkin’ we’re past the chit-chat stage. 我想我们不会闲谈了吧
[04:56] I am so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[05:01] Let me tell you how shame works. 我来教教你 该怎样表示羞愧
[05:04] When you see the wife of the guy you banged, 当你碰到跟你乱搞那家伙的老婆
[05:06] you don’t make conversation. 不需要搭讪
[05:08] You don’t even smile and say hi. 甚至不该微笑打招呼
[05:11] You avert your gaze and you blush. 你该避开目光 并感到羞耻而脸红
[05:16] Nod if you understand. 如果听明白就点个头
[05:21] Here’s your mocha latte. That’ll be $3.50. 这是您的摩卡咖啡 一共3.50美元
[05:24] Oh. It’s on her. 哦 算到她账上
[05:26] She owes me. 她欠我的
[05:35] Hey. 嗨
[05:37] You’re gonna be late for class. 你上课要迟到了
[05:40] Dad? 爸爸?
[05:41] All my clothes are too tight. I had to borrow yours. 我的衣服都太紧了 不得不借你的穿
[05:44] I was gonna wear that shirt today. 今天我要穿这件衬衫
[05:46] Well, when you’re hiding 好吧 要是你能
[05:47] your fourth month of pregnancy with twins, 藏好我这怀胎四个月的身子
[05:49] you can have it back. What do you think? 你就拿去吧 看上去怎么样?
[05:52] I’m still attracted to you in men’s clothes. Is that weird? 即使你穿着男人的衣服 我还是被你吸引 是不是很怪?
[05:57] All I need is to pull this off for two more days. 我只要把这事再拖两天
[06:00] You should’ve told Carlos two months ago. 两个月前你就该告诉Carlos了
[06:03] There’s no way he won’t be furious when he finds out. 他一旦发现了 不发火才怪呢
[06:06] Tom, I may be wearing men’s clothes, Tom 虽然我穿着男式衣服
[06:09] but I am not an idiot. I’ve got this. 但我不是笨蛋 我知道
[06:11] Terrence Henderson and I are about to close Terrence Henderson和我即将
[06:14] the biggest deal in the history of this company. 完成公司有史以来最大的一笔交易
[06:17] Once Carlos sees how great Terrence is, 一旦Carlos了解Terrence多棒以后
[06:19] he’ll see the work can still get done 他就会知道即使我休产假
[06:21] even when I’m on maternity leave. 他也能出色完成工作
[06:23] And you’re sure this deal is gonna close? 你确定这交易能成功?
[06:26] Nope. 不
[06:27] That’s why we need to keep our fingers crossed. 所以我们得祈祷好运
[06:29] Okay, now wish me luck. 好吧 现在 祝我好运吧
[06:32] Good luck. 祝你好运
[06:34] Now come here, mister. I wanna kiss ya. 夫人 过来 让我亲亲
[06:38] Okay, now it’s weird. 这个很奇怪
[06:50] Bless me, father, for I have sinned. 神父 保佑我吧 我犯下了罪行
[06:52] Go ahead, my child. 我的孩子 请讲
[06:54] Well, I’ve been homeschooling my daughter, 我在家教育我的女儿
[06:56] and it’s been a living hell, 那简直是个活地狱
[06:57] so I tried to bribe someone to get her into catholic school. 所以我想贿赂某人 好让她进天主教学校读书
[07:00] Mm, and, uh, what happened? 恩 然后 发生什么了?
[07:03] Well, you tell me. 你说呢
[07:06] Gabrielle, what are you doing? Gabrielle 你在干什么?
[07:08] Oh, come on, padre. You’re the head of admissions. 哦 神父 你是委员会的头头
[07:10] And you’ve got a great school here, 您的学校非常好
[07:12] but there’s a 2-year waiting list! 但上名单就要排上两年!
[07:14] Put your money away. 拿走你的钱
[07:17] It’s your money. Sleep with it for a while. See how it feels. 这是你的钱 以后和它一起睡 看看感觉如何
[07:20] No! 不!
[07:22] I wish I could help, but my hands are tied. 我希望可以帮上忙 但我实在无能为力
[07:24] Oh, come on. I’m not asking you to part the red sea. 哦 少来了 我又不是要你把红海分开
[07:26] Just find a spot for one kid in the second grade. 不过是给个二年级孩子腾出一个位子
[07:29] Look, if a student were to withdraw, 听着 如果有学生退学的话 
[07:31] I might be able to move you to the top of the waiting list. 我或许能把你放到名单的最前头
[07:34] Fantastic! 好极了!
[07:35] But frankly, we tend to favor those who are more faithful. 但老实讲 我们倾向于虔诚的人
[07:39] What does that mean? 这是什么意思?
[07:41] Well, I’ve noticed that you don’t come to mass very often. 额 这个 我注意到 你似乎不经常来做弥撒
[07:44] Oh! I hear ya, padre. 哦! 我懂了 神父
[07:48] You’re okay with money as long as it comes 那些放到路过的柳条篮里的钱
[07:50] in one of those little wicker baskets you pass around. 你很乐意接受
[07:52] – No, that’s not what I’m saying. – Of course not. - 不 我不是这个意思  - 当然不是
[07:55] I realize it’s dark in here, but just know I’m winking back. 我知道这里很黑 但你要知道我在对你眨眼
[08:04] So your first opera… That’s quite a milestone. 这是你的第一场歌剧… 算是里程碑了
[08:08] Throw in “last,” and it’s two milestones. 再加上也是”最后一场” 是两个里程碑
[08:10] Oh, stop. I saw you tear up at the end of act two. 哦 得了吧 我看到你在第二幕结束时哭了
[08:13] Only because I realized there was an act three. 因为我发现还有第三幕
[08:18] “Madame Butterfly” is Puccini’s masterpiece. “蝴蝶夫人” 是普契尼的巨作
[08:20] Didn’t you enjoy it just a little? 难道你一点也没觉得享受吗?
[08:24] What about that scene when butterfly tells her child 当蝴蝶告诉她的孩子 不要因为母亲的离弃而伤心
[08:27] not to feel sorrow for her mother’s desertion? 这个场景怎么样?
[08:31] Didn’t that make you feel anything? 难道你就没有一点点触动吗?
[08:33] Actually, that’s when you leaned forward, 其实 那时你正好身体前倾
[08:36] and I saw a little peek of your boob. 我瞥见你乳头的双峰
[08:38] So I guess it made me feel horny. 所以我确实被触动了
[08:40] Karl, don’t. Karl 别这样
[08:41] Come on. It’s a dark parking structure. 嘿 这里是黑乎乎的停车场
[08:44] People are just gonna think I’m mugging you. 别人会以为我在打劫你
[08:45] We agreed no sex for a month. 我们说好了一个月不做爱
[08:48] We need to find out if we can be together in a nonsexual manner. 我们得看看 要是没有性爱的话 我们俩是否合得来
[08:51] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[08:53] Can you keep your hands to yourself? 你能不能洁身自好一点?
[08:58] Can I? 我能吗?
[08:59] Thanks to you, it’s my only choice. 多亏了你 这是我唯一的选择了
[09:12] Hey, how was your business dinner? 嗨 你的商业晚餐怎样?
[09:15] Oh. Um… Our bid was, uh, too high. 哦 恩… 我们的出价太高
[09:18] It looks like they’re gonna go with another caterer. 看来他们得去找其他的宴会承办商了
[09:21] What are you listening to? 你在听什么?
[09:23] It’s a new recording of “Madame Butterfly.” 是”蝴蝶夫人”的最新录音
[09:49] Isn’t that glorious? 是不是很壮丽?
[09:57] It is. I should… go to bed, Orson. 是啊 我得… 睡觉了 Orson
[10:02] Good night. 晚安
[10:12] All right, guys. 好了 大伙儿
[10:13] You sign the lease, and we’ll pop the champagne. 你们签上租约 我们打开香槟
[10:16] The Florida branch is officially a go. 佛罗里达分公司正式成立
[10:18] Terrific. So when we get our branch manager? 好极了 所以分公司经理何时上任?
[10:20] We have got somebody great lined up. 我们已经定好了一个很棒的人
[10:23] We just need to finalize some things. 我们只需要把一些事情定妥
[10:24] We’ll get back to ya. Thanks. Who do we have lined up? 再打给你 谢谢 我们准备让谁去?
[10:28] Nobody. That’s the thing we need to finalize. 没人 这就是我们最后需要定妥的事情
[10:30] – Oh. – But today, we celebrate. – 哦 – 但是今天 我们好好庆祝
[10:32] Lynette, you really hit this one out of the park. Lynette 你非常出色地完成了任务
[10:34] I gotta give credit where credit is due. 我会把钱汇过去
[10:34] I gotta give credit where credit is due. 我会把钱汇过去
[10:36] Terrence did a lot of the heavy lifting on this one, Terrence在这事上干的很卖力
[10:36] Terrence did a lot of the heavy lifting on this one, Terrence在这事上干的很卖力
[10:38] and I don’t care if I embarrass him. This guy is a star. 别不好意思 他就是明日之星
[10:38] And I don’t care if I embarrass him. This guy is a star. 别不好意思 他就是明日之星
[10:41] Strangely, I’m not embarrassed. 我才没不好意思
[10:41] Strangely, I’m not embarrassed. 我才没不好意思
[10:44] Carlos,
[10:45] I didn’t want to interrupt your phone call, 我不想打扰你
[10:46] but your wife is here. 但你妻子来了
[10:48] Uh, just tell her to wait in my office until we’re finished. 啊 我们忙完之前让她在我办公室等我
[10:50] You listen to me, Carlos Solis! 听我说 Carlos Solis!
[10:52] I just came from st. Ursula’s, and we’ve got big trouble! 我刚从St. Ursula来 我们有大麻烦了!
[10:55] Do not blow me off! 别把我推掉!
[10:58] So according to the catholic church, 根据广泛的教义
[11:00] we’re not holy enough. 我们不够虔诚
[11:01] – But I have a feeling a big, fat check might slap on a halo. – How big? – 但是我有预感一个大额支票替我们带上光环 – 多大?
[11:05] Well, something that’ll make a priest say 啊 大到可以让个神父说
[11:07] “holy” and “mother” in the same sentence. “神圣”和”母亲”在同一个句子中
[11:09] That should get her to the top of the waiting list. 可以让她成为后选人名单的第一个
[11:11] I’m not going to write a big check 我不想写个大额支票
[11:13] – on the chance that it might get her in. – Carlos! – 把女儿卷进来 – Carlos!
[11:16] Gaby, I can’t do this now. Gaby 我不能这样做
[11:18] You know the problems that I’m facing 你知道我正试着
[11:20] trying to get the new Florida office up and running. 让佛罗里达新公司蒸蒸日上
[11:21] Now if you don’t mind… 你可不可以…
[11:24] Fine. Can I trouble you for $5? 好吧 我能麻烦你给我五美元?
[11:27] I’ll buy Juanita a hairnet 我要给Juanita买个发网
[11:29] and prepare her for a future in the fast food industry. 为她在快餐业的将来做准备
[11:37] Hey! 嗨!
[11:38] Hello… Gentlemen. 你好… 先生
[11:41] What? A lot of people are wearing this style. 怎么了? 很多人都这样穿
[11:44] Well, doesn’t make it right. 啊 这样很好
[11:46] Hey, uh, gaby, I heard you mention St. Ursula’s. 嗨 啊 Gaby我听到你提到st. Ursula
[11:49] It is worth the hassle. 这可值得一说
[11:50] Our daughter Molly’s in the second grade. 我女儿Molly在二年级
[11:51] She loves it there. 她喜欢那
[11:54] Oh, I didn’t know Molly was in the same grade as Juanita. 哦 我不知道Molly和Juanita在同一级
[11:57] – Yeah. – Would you excuse me for a second? 231 – 是的 – 我能失陪一下吗?
[12:05] Hey, that branch in Florida? 嗨 那个分公司在佛罗里达?
[12:08] I think I found our man. 我想我们找对人了
[12:11] No, no, no, you can’t send terrence to Florida. 哦 不 不 你不能吧Terrence送到那
[12:13] You should take it as a compliment. 你应该把这当作荣耀
[12:15] – You trained him well. – Exactly. You can’t send him away. – 你把他训练的很好 – 确实 你不能把他调走
[12:17] – What if you need him here? – Why would I? I’ve got you. – 如果你需要他怎么办? – 怎么会? 我有你
[12:21] But… 但是…
[12:23] What if I was hit by a bus 如果我出车祸了
[12:24] And I was… put on bed rest for, say, three months? 然后我…躺在床上 或许 三个月?
[12:29] Who… who would cover for me? 谁… 谁将代替我?
[12:32] That’s not gonna happen. 那不会发生的
[12:34] Hey! 嗨!
[12:36] You jinxed it. Now for sure some version of that is gonna happen. 你把厄运带来了 现在我确定那些不好的事情将会发生
[12:39] Lynette, it’s done. We are sending Terrence to Florida. Lynette 决定了 我们就派Terrence到佛罗里达
[12:42] Oh, and I really like this new look that you’ve got going, 哦 我很喜欢你今天的新形象
[12:44] but careful… Roberta in accounting asked 但是小心… 财务部的Roberta问
[12:46] if I thought you’d like to go bowling with her. 你是否想和她一起去打保龄球
[12:59] Hi, Susan! 嗨 Susan!
[13:01] Oh, god. Ugh. 噢 天哪
[13:04] What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛?
[13:06] I was just having lunch 我刚吃完午饭
[13:07] With some friends who are not on a chain gang. 跟一些没有做苦工的朋友
[13:09] Thought I’d stop by and say hi. 我想我应该顺便过来 跟你打声招呼
[13:12] You mean stop by and gloat. 你的意思是顺便过来然后幸灾乐祸
[13:14] Maybe a little. 或许有那么一点点
[13:16] So… How’s it going? 那么… 干得怎么样?
[13:19] Meeting anybody? 和所有人都认识了吗?
[13:21] They say the friends you make on the inside… 他们说你在里面认识的朋友…
[13:23] you’ll have for life. 将成为一生的朋友
[13:25] Yes, Katherine, this all sucks. 是啊 Katherine 这里很糟
[13:28] But you know what? 但你知道吗?
[13:29] At the end of the day, I go home to Mike… 今天结束之后 我将回家去找Mike…
[13:33] which means I won. 那意味着我赢了
[13:35] That’s big talk fofor a woman standing in an orange jumpsuit 这位身着橙色连衣装的女人的讲话可真了不得
[13:38] with blisters on her feet. 脚上还有很多水泡
[13:39] Well, mike will rub them when I go home. 回到家里Mike会帮我揉脚
[13:42] And for the record, I totally make this work. 根据记录 我工作的还很好
[13:45] The fact that you think you look good in orange 事实上你穿橙色的衣服很好看
[13:48] so I’m not dealing with a rational person. 说明我正和不正常的人讲话
[13:51] Oh, by the way… You missed something. 噢 顺便说一下… 你漏了点东西
[13:55] – No, I didn’t. – Yeah, you did. – 没 我没有 – 你确实忘了
[13:59] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[14:02] Hey! Come back here! 嗨! 回来!
[14:06] – She littered! Shoot her! – What a moron. – 她扔的! 教训她! – 神经病
[14:09] I wish I’d caught her license plate number. 记下她的车牌号就好了
[14:11] She’d be sorry. 她应该道歉
[14:13] Really? 真的吗?
[14:15] What kind of damage could you do with her home address? 有了她的地址你会干什么呢?
[14:28] You missed something. 你漏了一点
[14:41] Did you get them all? 你要把它们全弄下去吗?
[14:42] You’re supposed to eat it, not wear it. 你应该吃它们 不是穿
[14:45] Well, they call it crumb cake for a reason. Come on. 啊 叫它面包屑蛋糕是有原因的 拜托
[14:47] Emily 能给我热些奶吗?
[14:54] Hey. 嗨
[14:56] This is what happens when I’m five minutes late? 我来迟5分钟就发生这些了?
[14:59] What? 什么?
[15:01] The waitress with the hands. 女服务员的手
[15:03] She was brushing crumbs off my shirt. 她刚刚只是帮我把面包屑从我的衬衫上弄掉
[15:05] – What, the ones Julie missed? – Oh, god. – 怎么 Julie忘记弄掉的吗? – 噢 天哪
[15:10] Is this how it’s gonna be every time I talk to a woman? 每次我和女人说话都会这样吗?
[15:13] Yeah, probably. 是 很有可能
[15:14] Ange, I’m sorry. Ange 对不起
[15:17] I… I don’t know how many times I can say it. 我… 我不知道多少次我都想说
[15:19] I’ll do anything you want. I’ll do couples therapy. 你想要什么我都可以办到 我要去婚姻治疗
[15:25] Great idea. 好主意
[15:27] Let’s tell somebody all our secrets, 让我们告诉某个人我们所有的秘密
[15:28] and then when we’re cured, we can kill him. 我们就治好了 就可以杀了他
[15:30] Look, I don’t know what you want. 听着 我不知道你想要什么
[15:37] I want you to be the guy you used to be, 我想让你变回原来的样子
[15:40] the guy who saved my life, not the guy who destroyed it. 那个拯救了我生命 而不是毁灭我生活的人
[15:45] How we doing here? 我们这怎么样?
[15:49] Never been better, 很好
[15:54] Hey! Hi! 嘿! 嗨!
[15:55] Come on in! Yeah! 快进来! 呀!
[15:56] – This is so nice of you. – Yeah. Oh, no. – 你们真好 – 呀 噢 不
[15:58] It’s not every day that one of my associates 不是每天都有我的朋友
[16:01] – gets a big promotion. – Thank you. – 得到升职 – 谢谢
[16:03] Tom, why don’t you take Crystal in the den and get comfortable Tom你何不带Crystal进去
[16:06] while I steal this guy to help me make cocktails? 我让他来帮我弄鸡尾酒?
[16:09] Come on. Right this way. 来吧 这边
[16:16] So how excited are you? Miami! 那么你兴奋吗? Miami!
[16:18] Pretty jazzed. It’s an exciting opportunity. 废话 这是个令人激动的机会
[16:22] I think it’s great 我认为很棒
[16:23] – how you’re concentrating on the upside of this. – There’s a downside? – 你只看到了这件事好的一面 – 有不好的吗?
[16:26] No, not really. Forget I mentioned it. 不 没有 忘了我刚才说的吧
[16:32] It’s just… 只是…
[16:34] Do you remember Tim Baker 你还记得Tim Baker
[16:37] who was sent to head up our chicago office? 被任命管理我们芝加哥的办公室的那个?
[16:40] Never heard of him. 从来没听过
[16:42] Exactly. 就因为这
[16:43] So… You are moving to Florida. 那么… 你要搬到佛罗里达
[16:46] Wow! Pecan? 哇! 吃核桃?
[16:48] – Oh, no, thanks. I’m on a diet. – Oh. – 噢 不 谢谢 我在节食 – 噢
[16:50] Aw, yeah, I can’t wait. No more winter. 呀 是的 我等不及了 过不了冬天
[16:53] Yep, just heat and hurricanes. 是 只是热和飓风
[16:55] Oh, I’m willing to put up with that. 噢 我能忍受那些
[16:57] Miami has so many other things to offer. Miami有许多其他的事要做
[16:59] Oh, it certainly must to attract all those Colombian drug lords. 噢 那里很吸引哥伦比亚毒品大亨们
[17:04] The Chicago branch was a little slow out of the gate. 芝加哥分公司只是有点落后
[17:06] – Corporate freaked and made Tim the scapegoat. – Where is he now? – 公司蒙羞 然后让Tim做替罪羊 – 他现在在哪?
[17:10] He’s in plastics… or paper, 他整容 或者藏了起来
[17:13] depending on what you want your groceries in. Wine? 看你怎么想了 干杯?
[17:16] And when they cut into the alligator’s stomach, 他们把东西藏进短尾鳄胃里
[17:18] not only was the guy’s arm still intact, 不仅秘密武器毫发无损
[17:21] but it was still holding his golf club. 还享受着自己的高尔夫俱乐部
[17:24] I think he would’ve been fine if his wife hadn’t left him. 如果他的妻子不离开他 他还没事
[17:26] That led directly to the alcoholism, 那会直接导致酒精中毒
[17:28] which probably had something to do 应该还有什么可以做
[17:31] with him threatening the president. 他威胁主席
[17:32] Boy, is that a bitch on the old rezume. 就是在简历上的那个婊子
[17:37] That humidity… Your hair? 那个湿度… 你的头发?
[17:40] I think it’s a recipe for cotton candy. 可是个做棉花糖的诀窍
[17:43] Here we go, everybody. We’ve got the wine. 大家开始吧 我们带酒来了
[17:46] I would like to propose a toast. 我们来干杯
[17:49] To terrence and crystal, 为Terrence和Crystal
[17:51] may Miami be everything you think it will. 祝愿Miami的事心想事成
[17:54] Hear, hear. 对 对
[18:01] Knock knock. Anybody home? 咚咚 有人在家吗?
[18:03] Come on in, Angie. 进来 Angie.
[18:08] This is pretty. What is it? 很好听 是什么?
[18:11] It’s from the opera “madame butterfly.” 这是歌剧”蝴蝶夫人”
[18:14] She sounds so sad. 她听起来好悲伤
[18:16] Well, actually, in this aria, butterfly is hopeful 啊 是的 这个咏叹调 蝴蝶是希望
[18:19] that one day her lover will return to her. 有一天她的恋人可以回到她身边
[18:21] Oh. Does he? 噢 他回了吗?
[18:24] No. 没有
[18:25] Because of his abandonment, 因为他的抛弃
[18:28] she kills herself. 她自杀了
[18:30] Oh. 哦
[18:32] You ever see “Avenue Q”? The musical with the puppets? 你见过”Avenue Q”? 有木偶的音乐剧?
[18:34] Now that’s good theater. 现在可是部好剧
[18:39] Bree’s not here. What do you want? Bree没在 你要干什么?
[18:43] Well, I need to talk to her about some work stuff. 恩 我要跟她谈一些工作上的事情
[18:45] – Where is she? – She’s out. – 她在哪? – 她出去了
[18:49] That’s generally where Bree is these days. 大致上Bree这几天就在
[18:53] Out. 外面
[18:55] She’s meeting with a prospective client, 她去见一个有潜力的客户
[18:58] so she says. 因此她说
[18:59] she’s had four client meetings this week, 她这礼拜要接四个客户
[19:02] and not one has resulted in a booking. 没有一个她谈成的
[19:06] Why do you think that is? 你认为是为什么?
[19:09] It’s a rough economy. 经济不景气
[19:12] See, I think she’s taken a lover. 我想她有情人
[19:17] What? Oh, come on. 什么? 哦 别这样
[19:19] No way. 不可能
[19:21] – How can you be so sure? – An affair? – 你怎么能这么确定? – 搞外遇?
[19:24] Oh, please, the woman makes her own croutons. 噢 拜托 女人有自己的事
[19:28] Perhaps. 或许吧
[19:32] Angie, I have to go away on a golf weekend. Angie 我要去过个高尔夫周末
[19:35] While I’m gone, 我离开后
[19:36] could you do me a favor and keep an eye on Bree? 你能帮我个忙 帮我盯着Bree吗?
[19:40] – What do you mean? – Just observe her. – 你什么意思? – 只是观察她
[19:43] Does she come home at night? Is anyone with her? 她晚上回家吗? 有人跟她一起吗?
[19:46] Look, if you wanna be paranoid, go ahead. It’s a free country. 听着 如果你这么多疑 继续吧 这是个自由的国家
[19:50] But I am not gonna spy on your wife for you. 但我不会去监视你的妻子
[19:53] Yes. 是
[19:55] I suppose that’s for the best. 这样最好
[19:58] I mean, if I did find out she was betraying me, 我是说 如果我真的发现她背叛我
[20:01] I’d probably do something stupid. 我可能会干些愚蠢的事
[20:26] Oh, toughen up. It’s just a little dust. 噢 坚强点 只是一点点灰尘
[20:29] Oh! 噢!
[20:35] Look, I have to clean that area. 看着 我要清理那片地方
[20:37] Would you mind having your breakdown someplace else? 你要崩溃的话能不能选别的地方啊?
[20:39] Just leave me alone, okay? 不要管我 好吗?
[20:41] You won, I lost. Isn’t that enough? 你赢了 我输了 那还不够吗?
[20:44] What? 什么?
[20:46] When you’re sitting on the side of the road 当你坐在路边上
[20:47] picking up styrofoam and wads of gum, 捡泡沫塑料和一团团口香糖的时候
[20:50] it’s time to admit defeat. 就该是认输的时候了
[20:53] The man I love chose you. 我爱的那个男人选择了你
[20:58] Are you messing with me? 你在糊弄我吗?
[21:00] No. 不是
[21:02] I’m being honest. 我是诚恳的
[21:05] Why has this been so hard on me? 为什么对我这么不公平?
[21:11] Well… 呃…
[21:15] You loved him. 你爱过他
[21:16] I did. 是的
[21:19] I really did. And now he’s gone. 我真的爱过 而他现在离开了
[21:22] Katherine, you’re an attractive, intelligent woman. Katherine 你是一位聪明迷人的女性
[21:24] You’re gonna meet other guys. 你会遇到别的人的
[21:27] Not like Mike. 但不会像Mike那样
[21:29] We connected on so many different levels… 我们在那么多方面都有交集…
[21:33] Intellectually, 理智上
[21:34] emotionally, 情感上
[21:37] sexually. 肉体上
[21:39] Oh, I’ve never felt such passion. 噢 我从未感受过那样的激情
[21:43] Where am I gonna find another guy 我上哪去找一个
[21:44] who’ll make love to me five times in one day? 一天之内会和我做五次的男人啊?
[21:53] That’s a lie. 你说谎
[21:54] No, it’s not. 不 不是的
[21:56] Five times? 五次?
[21:58] Susan, come on. Susan 拜托
[21:59] Don’t tell me that you and Mike have never… 别跟我说你和Mike从没…
[22:05] Oh. 噢
[22:08] Hmm. 嗯
[22:13] Maybe I didn’t lose after all. 也许我还没输
[22:21] Mmm. Mmm. 嗯 嗯
[22:24] Ahh. 啊
[22:26] Oh. 噢
[22:27] God. 上帝
[22:28] Remind me to ask you what you want for breakfast more often. 提醒了我以后该多问问你早餐吃什么
[22:31] Beats a bowl of oatmeal, doesn’t it? 胜过一碗燕麦粥 对吧?
[22:32] You kidding? That beat a waffle. 开玩笑吗? 胜过华夫饼干
[22:34] Listen, I have a crazy idea. 听着 我有一个疯狂的想法
[22:37] Why don’t we both call in sick 要不我们两个都请病假
[22:38] and spend the day in bed naked together? 然后一块赤裸裸的待在床上一整天?
[22:42] Did I mention naked? 我说赤裸裸了吗?
[22:44] – You wanna go for seconds? – Mm-hmm. – 你每一秒都想要? – 嗯
[22:46] – Oh, what’s gotten into you? – Mmm. – 噢 你是怎么了? – 嗯
[22:47] Even on my birthday you told me to hurry up 就算是我生日你也会催我快点
[22:49] because “the bachelor” was on. 因为”单身生活”已经开始
[22:52] Well… Can’t a wife just want to spend time with her husband? 呃… 做妻子的就不能花点时间和他丈夫在一块吗?
[22:55] Well, yeah. It’s just that your timing’s bad. 呃 可以 只是时候不好
[22:59] Gotta finish Mr. Hinkle’s shower. 得去修一下Hinkle先生的浴室
[23:00] I promised him I’d be there yesterday. 我昨天就答应他会去修
[23:03] I’m serious. 说正经的
[23:05] The old man hasn’t had a shower in three days. 那老头已经三天没洗澡了
[23:07] And that’s a long time… Mm-hmm. 这是很长一段时间… 嗯
[23:09] for an old man… 对一个老人来说…
[23:10] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[23:12] to not take a shower. 不洗澡
[23:13] Mmm. 嗯
[23:16] Oh, the hell with it. 噢 管它呢
[23:18] – He survived world war II. He’ll get through this. – Oh! – 他经历二战都活下来了 他能熬过去的 – 噢!
[23:24] Father Crowley, hi. This is for you. Crowley神父 你好 这是给你的
[23:29] I thought I’d catch up on my giving 我想我该补上对我
[23:31] to my favorite parish. 最爱教区的捐赠
[23:33] Wow. I certainly didn’t expect this. 哇 我真没想到这个
[23:36] Well, do with it what you will… Buy a new pipe organ, 呃 想怎么花就怎么花… 买一架新的管风琴
[23:39] help the needy, 帮助穷人
[23:41] take a trip to Tahiti. I really don’t care. 去Tahiti旅游 我真的不在乎
[23:44] Oh, listen. 哦 听着
[23:45] I don’t know which nun you’re gonna put my kid with, 我不知道你会安排哪位修女给我的孩子
[23:47] but make sure she’s had a tetanus shot. 但是要保证她打过破伤风针
[23:48] – Juanita’s a biter. – Uh, Gabrielle, I think you’re jumping the gun here. – Juanita会咬人 – 呃 Gabrielle 我觉得你太草率了
[23:53] Why? A spot opened up. 为什么? 发令枪响了
[23:54] – Molly Henderson is moving to Florida, right? – Well, she was. – Molly Henderson要搬去Florida 对吧? – 呃 曾经是
[23:57] Her father was going to take a new job, 她爸爸准备接受新的工作
[23:59] but he decided against it. 但是他决定不
[24:01] What? No! No, this can’t be! 什么? 不! 不 这不可能!
[24:05] I’m afraid it is. 恐怕是这样
[24:06] Anyway, h… How did you even know about this? 不管怎样 你… 你究竟是怎么知道这件事的?
[24:10] We’ll talk about it in confession. 忏悔的时候我们再聊
[24:13] Have faith, Gabrielle. 要有信心 Gabrielle
[24:14] When god closes a door, he opens a window. 上帝在关上一扇门的时候 会为你打开一扇窗
[24:19] Thank you, Father Crowley. 谢谢你 Crowley神父
[24:33] Hey. I got the stuff for the mushroom tarts. 嘿 我买到做蘑菇水果蛋糕的材料了
[24:38] How’s that cake coming along? 那蛋糕做得怎样?
[24:39] – Just when I think I can’t top myself, I do. – Hmm. – 就当我觉得不能超越我自己的时候 我成功了 – 嗯
[24:43] Hmm. How about that? 嗯 听听这个?
[24:45] Oh, by the way, Orson thinks you’re having an affair. 噢 顺便说一句 Orson觉得你有外遇了
[24:52] He thinks what now? 他现在想什么?
[24:53] He thinks you’re stepping out. 他觉得你出轨了
[24:55] But I told him there is no way 可是我跟他说Bree Van de Kamp绝不会
[24:57] Bree Van de Kamp is whoring it up in some sleazy motel. 在一家破旧的汽车旅馆里和别人乱搞
[25:02] Uh, thank you for that. 呃 谢谢你告诉我
[25:04] Sorry to spring it on you like that. 不好意思这么突然跟你提了
[25:06] I just felt you should know what he was saying. 我只是觉得你该知道他说了什么
[25:08] Well, I appreciate it. 呃 很感谢
[25:10] I just don’t understand why he would go to you. 我只是不懂他怎么会去找你说
[25:13] Well, he was drinking a lot. 呃 他喝了很多酒
[25:15] Also, he asked me if I would spy on you. 而且 他问我能不能监视你
[25:21] Relax, Bree. 放轻松 Bree
[25:23] Obviously I said no. 很明显我拒绝了
[25:25] And I appreciate that, too. 也很感谢
[25:26] Would you mind, um, cleaning this up for me? 你能不能 呃 帮我清理一下?
[25:31] Are you sure you’re done topping yourself? 你确定已经超越自己了?
[25:38] This is serious, Karl. He asked Angie to spy on me. 说正经的 Karl 他让Angie去监视我
[25:41] And god knows who else he has watching me. 上帝才知道他还让谁监视我了
[25:45] I don’t think we should see each other again 在你帮我办妥离婚案子之前
[25:46] until after you’ve gotten me a divorce. 我不认为我们该继续见面
[25:49] Don’t ask me how. You’re the lawyer. 别问我怎么办 你才是律师
[26:01] Hey. Aren’t you supposed to be at school? 嘿 你不该在学校吗?
[26:02] You never come home for lunch. 你从不回家吃午饭的
[26:04] I thought I’d try something different. 我觉得我该尝试不一样的感觉
[26:06] – Mmm. – Hey, since we’re both home, – 嗯 – 嘿 既然我们都在家
[26:08] why don’t we go upstairs and make love? 要不上楼去快活一下?
[26:10] What, seriously? You want to do it again? 什么 说真的? 你还要再做一次?
[26:12] W… I just got a sub from Martinelli’s. 什么… 我刚从Martinelli买了一个三明治
[26:14] Mike, I am offering you a nooner. Mike 我给你的可是艳福
[26:16] – Drop your pants and get upstairs. – Can I bring my sandwich? – 脱裤子上楼 – 我能带上三明治吗?
[26:21] Yes. Bring it. Grab a pickle. I don’t care. 可以 带着 拿点卤菜 我不在乎
[26:23] You’re the best wife ever. 你是真是最好的妻子
[26:24] – Come on! – Can I turn on “the three stooges,” too? – 快点! – 我还能看”三个臭皮匠”吗?
[26:31] Lynette, it’s Gaby! Lynette 是Gaby!
[26:36] In a minute. 马上
[26:38] Um… 呃…
[26:45] Hey, Gaby. 你好 Gaby
[26:47] Hey, nanook. Why you wearing a parka? 嘿 北极熊 你干嘛穿风衣?
[26:49] Because… Fur is murder. What’s up? 因为… 毛皮就是谋杀 怎么了?
[26:53] I… I talked to Crystal Henderson, 我… 我和Crystal Henderson谈了
[26:55] and she said you talked Terrence out of going to Miami. 然后她说你是劝说她不要去Miami的
[26:57] – Is that true? – I didn’t talk him out of it. – 是那样吗? – 我没有劝说他不要去
[26:59] – I merely pointed out the pros and cons. – Well, apparently, the cons won. – 我只是指出了利弊两面 – 呃 显然 弊面赢了
[27:03] You’ve gotta untalk him out of it. 你要去劝他不要这么做
[27:05] – I need him out of this state. – Why? Are you sleeping with him? – 我想让他搬出这个州 – 为什么? 你和他睡觉了?
[27:10] No! Truth is, if he doesn’t go, 不! 是这样 如果他不走
[27:12] Juanita can’t take his kid’s spot at St. Ursula’s. Juanita就不能顶替他孩子在St. Ursula的位置
[27:16] You are unbelievable. 你真令人难以置信
[27:17] You want this guy to uproot his entire life 你要这个人彻底改变他的生活
[27:19] – just so you can get out of homeschooling your daughter? – Yeah, yeah, selfish Gaby. – 然后你就可以摆脱在家教孩子的问题了? – 是的 是的 自私的Gaby
[27:22] – Same old song. Join in if you know the words. – Well, sorry, Gaby, I need Terrence here. – 老生常谈了 如果你懂就帮帮我 – 呃 抱歉 Gaby 我需要Terrence留下
[27:26] Why? 为什么?
[27:28] Are you sleeping with him? 你和他睡了?
[27:30] No! I just need him here. 不! 我只是需要他这里
[27:33] Every time I turn around, 每次我转身
[27:34] someone is trying to make my life more complicated. 总有人要把我的生活变得复杂
[27:37] Why can’t everyone just let it go? 为什么大家就不能由他去呢?
[27:39] Hey, I’m sorry. 嘿 不好意思
[27:42] Come here. 过来
[27:44] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[27:46] Why are you getting so upset? 你干嘛这么不安呢?
[27:48] Oh! 噢!
[27:50] What was that? 那是什么?
[27:51] What was what? 什么是什么?
[27:55] Your stomach just kicked me. 你肚子刚踢了我
[27:58] – Open the parka. – I’d rather not. – 打开风衣 – 还是不要了
[28:00] Open it! 打开!
[28:05] You’re pregnant? 你怀孕了?
[28:07] Why didn’t you tell me?! 你干嘛不告诉我?!
[28:09] Because… 因为…
[28:10] I knew you’d tell Carlos. 我知道你会告诉Carlos
[28:12] Yeah, so I tell Carlos. What’s wrong with… 是的 我是会告诉Carlos 这哪里不对…
[28:15] Oh, no. 噢 不
[28:18] When Carlos offered you that promotion, Carlos给你升职的时候
[28:20] you knew you were pregnant 你已经知道你怀孕了
[28:22] – and you knew you’d be leaving him in the lurch? – Gaby… – 而且你知道你会不顾他而离开? – Gaby…
[28:24] Carlos just got this company! Carlos才刚刚得到这家公司!
[28:26] He brought in people he could depend on, 他找来他能信任的人
[28:27] – and he thought he could depend on you! – I didn’t tell Carlos – 而且他觉得他能信任你! – 我没告诉Carlos
[28:30] because I knew I was the best person for the job, 是因为我知道我是这份工作的最佳人选
[28:32] – and I wanted to prove it. – Well, you certainly proved something. – 我也想证明这点 – 呃 你的确证明了什么
[28:37] Gaby, wait! Please don’t tell Carlos. Gaby 等等! 请别告诉Carlos
[28:39] I think he should hear it from me. 我觉得应该由我告诉他
[28:41] Yeah. Better late than never, right? 是的 亡羊补牢 对吧?
[28:54] Susan, I’m home! Susan 我回来了!
[28:56] Are you hungry? 你饿吗?
[28:58] Up here! 上来!
[29:04] Hello, lover. 你好 爱人
[29:07] Oh, god. 噢 上帝
[29:08] Susan, I can’t. Susan 我不行
[29:11] I… I… I got nothing left. 我… 我… 我没力气了
[29:13] I hit my hand with a wrench today, 今天扳手砸到我手
[29:14] and when I cried, only dust came out. 当我哭的时候 只有灰尘流出来
[29:16] You cried? 你哭了?
[29:18] That is so sexy. 那太性感了
[29:21] Mm. What is going on with you? 嗯 你怎么了?
[29:23] It’s like you just got out of prison. 你就像刚从监狱里出来
[29:25] Is there a problem with a husband and wife having sex? 夫妻之间做爱难道不可以吗?
[29:28] We have a passionate relationship, don’t we? 我们有一段充满激情的感情 不是吗?
[29:30] Well, of course we do. 呃 当然是
[29:31] It’s just, I was hoping t… Tonight we could… 只是 我希望 今… 今晚我们能…
[29:35] Cuddle. 拥抱一下
[29:37] Cuddle? 拥抱?
[29:39] Am I that repulsive to you? 我这么让你反感吗?
[29:41] What? 什么?
[29:43] It’s okay, mike. You can say it. 没关系 Mike 你可以说出来
[29:45] I’m a lousy lay. 我很差劲
[29:48] Susan, we had sex three times today. Susan 我们今天已经做过三次了
[29:50] All right, I can’t do it again. 好吗 我不能再做了
[29:52] It’s not you. It’s basic biology. 不是你的原因 只是生理上的问题
[29:55] Really? Biology? 真的吗? 生理上的问题?
[29:57] Well, here is some basic math. 好的 这只是数学问题
[30:01] You had sex with katherine five times in one day 你和Katherine曾经一天做五次
[30:04] and me three. 我是三次
[30:06] Five minus three equals 五减三等于
[30:08] Katherine turns you on, and sex with me is a chore. Katherine能让你兴奋 和我做爱是应付
[30:12] You and katherine actually talked about this? 你和Katherine真的谈过这个?
[30:15] More like she rubbed it in my face. 更应该说她是故意想刺痛我
[30:18] Okay. 好吧
[30:19] Look, the only reason that that “record” ever happened 听着 之所以会有那一记录是因为
[30:22] was we got snowed in during a ski trip. 我们在滑雪旅行的时候冻坏了
[30:25] And we had absolutely nothing to talk about. 并且我们也实在是无话可说
[30:30] Sex was all we ever had! 我们能做的也只有做爱!
[30:32] Uhh! 啊!
[30:39] Don’t you get it? 你不明白吗?
[30:41] There was nothing else to the relationship. 我和她的关系除此之外没别的了
[30:43] But you and I… We’ve got everything. 但是你和我… 我们有很多
[30:46] We have a rich, full life together. 我们有富足充实的生活
[30:50] We could finish each other’s sentences. 我们能够彼此交谈
[30:54] Oh, Mike, I… 哦 Mike, 我…
[30:57] “I’ve been so foolish.” “我真蠢”
[31:00] Is that what you were gonna say? 这是你要说的吗?
[31:03] And? 还有呢?
[31:06] You wanna cuddle. 你想我们相拥而眠
[31:08] I was gonna say “the bachelor” is on. 我想说单身生活开始了
[31:10] But cuddling’s good, too. 但是相拥而眠也不错
[31:18] Karl, what are you doing here? Someone could see you! Karl 你在这干什么? 有人可能会看到你!
[31:21] Yeah, especially if you leave me standing on your doorstep. 是的 尤其是你让我在门外站着
[31:29] Relax. I parked two blocks away. 放松 我把车停在两个街区外了
[31:32] I don’t appreciate your taking risks like this. 我并不欣赏你如此冒险
[31:34] If Orson find out about… Ah,ah, ah, ah. – 如果Orson发现… – 啊 啊 啊 啊
[31:36] You won’t have that to worry about much longer. 这种担心不会持续太久了
[31:38] I found a way to spring you from this marriage! 我找到使你从这场婚姻中解脱的方法了!
[31:50] Orson’s still on parole, right? Orson仍然在假释期 是吗?
[31:52] For another year. Why? 还有一年 怎么了?
[31:54] If he violates parole by, for instance, 如果他违反假释规定 例如
[31:57] Associating with a known felon, they can revoke it. 与重罪犯有瓜葛 警方就可以撤销假释
[32:01] And send him back to jail. All we need to do – 并把它遣送回监狱 – 我们需要做的
[32:03] is get some ex-con in a room with Orson, 让Orson与一个有前科的人共处一室
[32:05] take some pictures, and bam! 拍些照片 然后 砰!
[32:08] He can’t touch you because if he does, 他就不敢再惹你了 因为如果他再惹你
[32:10] the parole officer will get the pictures, 假释办公室就会看到这些照片
[32:12] and it’s bye-bye, Okuaidianrson. 然后就是再见 Orson
[32:14] Karl, that’s perfect! And then he’ll have to let me go. Karl 这太好了! 这样他就可以放开我了
[32:18] Ahh. I think someone deserves a kiss. 啊 有人应该得到一个吻
[32:21] Mm! 嗯!
[32:23] Karl, we agreed. Karl 我们已经说好了
[32:25] Bree, for the first time since we’ve been together, Bree自从我们在一起后第一次
[32:27] your husband is out of town. 你丈夫不在市里
[32:29] Do we really want to let that go to waste? 你真的想浪费这次机会吗?
[33:22] Come on. Come on! 快点 快点!
[33:24] Mmm. Mmm. 恩 恩
[33:27] Do not answer that. 不要接
[33:29] This is Bree. Please leave a message. 我是Bree 请留言
[33:32] Oh, damn it! 哦 该死!
[33:38] Mmm! 嗯!
[33:42] Hello? 你好?
[33:44] Bree, you gotta get that man out of your bedroom right now! Bree 让那个男的赶快离开你卧室!
[33:46] What? There’s no man in my room. Oh, good, – 什么? 我卧室里没男人 – 哦 好
[33:48] ’cause it was just about to get a whole lot more crowded. 因为你房间马上会变得很拥挤
[33:50] Orson is home. Orson回家了
[34:07] Orson.
[34:11] You’re home early. 你提前回来了
[34:13] Is something wrong? 怎么了?
[34:23] Why are you back so soon? 为什么这么快就回来了?
[34:25] I’m coming down with a cold. 我感冒了
[34:28] You know how I hate to be sick away from home. 你知道我生病的时候多么不喜欢在外面
[34:34] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[34:38] There are two glasses downstairs and one has wine. 楼下有两个酒杯 其中一个还有酒
[34:42] You are obviously not alone here. 很明显你不是一个人在家
[34:44] What are you implying? 你什么意思?
[34:46] You know perfectly well what I’m implying, Bree. 你非常清楚我什么意思 Bree
[34:49] Who was drinking the wine? 那杯酒是谁喝的?
[34:50] Well, first of all, 好的 首先
[34:52] I am insulted that you would even think that… 你侮辱我 你居然认为…
[34:54] Bree, where are you? Oh, there you are! Bree 你在哪呢? 哦 你在这!
[34:59] Orson.
[35:01] Wow, I pop home for five minutes 我刚溜回家五分钟
[35:03] To toss some clothes in the dryer, 把衣服扔进烘干箱里
[35:04] And you got a man in your bedroom. 你房间就有了男人
[35:09] You were here tonight? 今晚你在这?
[35:10] Oh, yeah. Just tossin’ back a little vino and gossiping. 哦 是呀 只是喝点酒聊聊八卦
[35:13] Yes, this girl knows everything about everybody. 是的 这个女人知道所有人的所有事情
[35:20] Is there any wine left? I could use a glass. 还有酒吗? 我也想喝一杯
[35:23] Yes, downstairs on the table. You go on ahead. 是的 楼下的桌子上 你自己去拿
[35:26] We’re gonna finish up our girl talk. 我们还要继续女人八卦聊天
[35:36] Where are the clothes? Behind the pillow. 他的衣服呢? 枕头下面
[35:43] Hey. You’re gonna have to jump. 嘿 你需要跳下去了
[35:46] There’s rose bushes, so put your pants on first. 下面是玫瑰丛 所以先把裤子穿上
[35:52] Angie, I can’t thank you enough. Angie 我实在不知该如何感谢你
[35:54] I didn’t do this for you. I did it for Orson. 我这么做不是为了你 是为了Orson
[35:57] – For Orson? – I defended you. – 为了Orson? – 我替你争辩
[35:59] – I told him you had too much class to do something like this. – I understand your disdain, – 我告诉他你有很多事要做 就象现在这样 – 我明白你的不屑
[36:04] But this is a complicated situation. 但情况很复杂
[36:06] Let me make it simple for you… two men want you. Choose one. 我来为你简化一下… 两个男人想要你 选一个
[36:09] But which one? 但是选哪个?
[36:11] Orson’s blackmailing me to stay with him. Orson勒索我和他在一起
[36:12] He’s manipulative and calculating and… 他有操控欲很会算计而且…
[36:15] – then go with lover boy. – But what kind of life would I have with Karl? – 那就和你的甜蜜男友在一起 – 但和Karl在一起又会是什么样的生活?
[36:18] He’s crass and conceited 他粗鲁自负
[36:19] – and the only thing we seem to have in common is sex. – Then why are you having an affair – 我们在一起唯一和得来的就是做爱 – 那你为什么要和一个你根本不喜欢的男人
[36:23] – with someone you don’t even like? – Did I mention the sex? – 搞婚外情? – 我没有提到做爱吗?
[36:27] Karl brings out passion in me Karl激发出了我从来不知道
[36:28] I never knew I had. I melt every time he touches me. 自己有的激情 每次他抚摸我的时候我都有融化的感觉
[36:32] Great! Then find a way out of your marriage 很好! 那就想办法从你的婚姻中解脱出来
[36:34] – And… and start building a life with this… Karl. – I would. It’s just… – 然后… 开始新的生活和这个… Karl – 我会的 只是…
[36:39] What? 怎么了?
[36:47] Orson likes opera. Orson喜欢歌剧
[37:01] Hey, you busy? 嘿 你忙吗?
[37:03] No. 不
[37:05] So, did, uh, gaby talk to you last night? Gaby昨晚和你说了吗?
[37:08] No. But I need to talk to you. 没有 但是我需要和你谈谈
[37:11] Oh. I want you to run the Miami office. 哦 我想让你去迈阿密办事处
[37:15] – What? – If it isn’t gonna be terrence, then it has to be you. – 什么? – 如果不是Terrence 那么就应该是你
[37:19] The future of the company is at stake. 公司的未来岌岌可危
[37:20] I need my best people on the spot. 我需要我最好的朋友在那
[37:22] It won’t be forever, 不会是永远
[37:23] and depending on how things go after a couple of years, 这要看两年后事情发展的怎么样
[37:26] – Maybe you could even move back and telecommute from here. – Carlos, what is this? – 也许你可以回来进行远程工作 – Carlos 这是什么意思?
[37:31] What’s what? 什么什么意思?
[37:33] Oh, come on, I know you know I’m pregnant. 哦 不要这样 我知道你知道我怀孕了
[37:35] You’re pregnant? Wow. Great. 你怀孕了? 哇 太好了
[37:38] Carlos, please, I know Gaby told you. Carlos 我知道Gaby告诉你了
[37:41] Nope. 没有
[37:43] I would remember somebody telling me something like that. 我好像记得有人告诉过我
[37:48] So what’s your answer? 那你怎么说?
[37:52] You send someone else to Mzaiyebuxuyaoleiami… 你派别人去迈阿密…
[37:55] and I stay here. That’s my answer. 我留在这 这就是我的回答
[37:57] Except I need you in Miami, and I don’t need you here. 我只需要你在迈阿密 我不需要你在这
[38:01] Not anymore. 再也不需要了
[38:04] Carlos, I am sorry. Carlos 对不起
[38:05] I know I should’ve told you when I first found out. 我知道我刚发现的时候就应该告诉你
[38:08] Believe me, I wish I had now. But… 相信我 我希望我是那么做的 但是…
[38:11] You can’t fire me for being pregnant. 你不能因为我怀孕解雇我
[38:14] I’m not firing you, Lynette. I’m offering you a promotion. 我没有解雇你 Lynette 我提升你
[38:18] If you choose to turn it down and quit instead, 如果你选择放弃并且辞职的话
[38:19] I can’t stop you. 我不会拦着你
[38:20] All I can do is say good luck. 我能做的就是祝你好运
[38:25] And congratulations. 还有恭喜
[38:32] No, it’s late, and I still gotta close up. 不 很晚了 我还要关店门
[38:36] Yeah, um… Tomorrow’s no good either. 是的 恩… 明天也不行
[38:42] Listen, you’re a nice guy. 听着 你是个好男人
[38:44] I’m just not looking for a relationship right now. 我只是现在不想谈恋爱
[38:47] Sorry. 对不起
[38:49] Hello? 喂?
[38:54] I know you girls think that’s letting a guy down easy, 我知道你们女人认为让男人失望很容易
[38:56] but, uh, trust me, it ain’t. 但是 相信我 其实不是的
[39:01] You okay for now? I gotta clean up in the back. 你现在好了吗? 我要去后面打扫了
[39:03] Yeah. I’m good. 是的 我很好
[39:20] Agent Padilla? Padilla探员?
[39:23] Little memory quiz for you. 测试一下你的记忆
[39:25] This is Black Owl. 我是Black Owl
[39:28] Damn, Chris, still sharp as a tack, huh? 该死 Chris 还是这么敏锐 哈?
[39:31] No, no, no, no. Don’t… don’t ask me anything. Don’t talk. 不 不 不 不 不要… 不要问任何问题 不要说话
[39:34] This conversation will last less than 60 seconds. 这次谈话不会超过60秒
[39:35] We both know why. 我们都知道为什么
[39:38] I’m thinking about coming in. 我在考虑与你合作
[39:40] You interrupt me again, and I hang up. 你再打断我 我就挂断
[39:42] I said I was thinking about it. 我是说我在考虑
[39:43] Now here’s what you need to think about. 现在你需要考虑的是
[39:45] I don’t care what happens to me, 我不在乎我怎么样
[39:47] but I have to know she gets a pass. 但是我要知道她会没事
[39:49] There’ll be no further discussion on this 如果这个问题得不到肯定答复
[39:50] until that is firm. Next time you hear from me, 就没必要进一步讨论 下次你接到我的电话
[39:52] you will have an answer to that question, and it better be yes. 你要给我答案 并且答案该是肯定的
[40:03] You eavesdropping on me? 你在偷听我?
[40:05] No. 没有
[40:06] No, I just got here. 没有 我刚进来
[40:09] And I wanna go home. 我该回家了
[40:17] I’ll see you. 再见
[40:24] There is a coffee shop in Fairview. 美景镇有个咖啡店
[40:28] It’s known as a place 它很著名 因为在这里
[40:30] where you can read your morning paper… 你可以读读早报…
[40:35] where you can meet your friends… 会见朋友…
[40:39] where you can have a cup of coffee 可以在结束一天的工作后
[40:41] at the end of a long day. 喝杯咖啡
[40:46] Yes, 是的
[40:48] It was a place known for many things. 这是一个可以做很多事的地方
[40:54] Oh. 哦
[40:55] Hey. Did you forget something? 嘿 你是不是忘了什么?
[40:59] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[41:08] But after this night, 但今晚过后
[41:10] It would be known for something… 它将因一件事而出名…
[41:16] Far worse. 非常可怕的事
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme