Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Desperate Housewives…
[00:02] I’m getting married, and I don’t wanna screw it up, 我要结婚了 我不想把这搞砸
[00:05] ’cause enough of those screwups, and you just end up alone. 总是搞砸的话 你就只能孤独终老了
[00:09] Gaby discovered that old flames… Gaby发现旧情人…
[00:10] Yeah, that can happen. 确实有可能
[00:12] can leave embers. 仍余情未了
[00:14] Do you at least know why he steals? 你清楚他为什么要偷窃吗?
[00:17] – I steal to hurt you. – Bree’s tortured marriage… – 我偷东西是为了为你伤心 – Bree扭曲的婚姻…
[00:20] I’m not your wife anymore, Orson. I’m your captive. 我已经不再是你的妻子 Orson 而你是的俘虏
[00:22] Don’t you feel any remorse at all over that? 你对此难道一点都不后悔吗?
[00:24] Guilt is a small price to pay for happiness. 内疚只是为了幸福付出的小小代价
[00:27] led her into an affair with Karl. 让她和Karl陷入缠绵
[00:30] What happened to the good girl? 那个好女孩儿哪去了?
[00:32] She decided guilt’s a small price to pay for happiness. 她决定把内疚当作幸福的小小代价
[00:35] Lynette revealed a closely guarded secret. Lynette透露了一个严守的秘密
[00:37] No one else can know about this. 不要告诉任何人
[00:39] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[00:40] You are? 是吗?
[00:43] Something’s happened to Julie. Julie发生了不测
[00:45] And when a crime was committed… 当犯罪发生后…
[00:46] – How does a fish get caught? – He opens his mouth. – 鱼为什么会上钩? – 因为他张开了嘴巴
[00:49] A suspect emerged. 嫌疑犯浮出水面
[01:00] There’s a certain kind of woman 在郊区你能见到
[01:03] you see in the suburbs. 一类女人
[01:05] She waits for the school bus in her bathrobe. 她穿着浴袍等校车
[01:09] she stops by the post office with curlers in her hair. 她头戴卷发夹进出邮局
[01:15] She goes to the market in sweatpants and a T-shirt. 她穿着T恤运动裤去市场购物
[01:21] This woman is a housewife, 这个女人是个家庭主妇
[01:24] and she doesn’t bother trying to be beautiful 她对打扮毫不热心
[01:27] because… 因为…
[01:29] it’s a waste of time. 那是浪费时间
[01:31] I was trying to hit Celia. 我本来想打Celia的
[01:33] Well, get better aim! 那就打准点!
[01:35] Ana, help me clean this mess. Ana 帮我清理一下
[01:39] Don’t up your volume on me. 别一听到我跟你说话 就调大音量
[01:41] Juanita, finish those vegetables. Juanita 把菜吃完
[01:43] Don’t make me count to three. 别逼我数到三
[01:47] Oh, don’t give me that look, you sawed off little… 别摆出那个表情 你这个小…
[01:50] Gaby?
[01:54] Oh, my god. 哦 天哪
[01:55] John, hi. John 嗨
[01:57] Wow. what a surprise. 哇 真是惊喜
[02:00] I was so busy back in the kitchen 我刚才一直在厨房里忙活
[02:02] I didn’t even know you guys were here. 都不知道你们来了
[02:04] – How are you? – well, I’m usually better – 你好吗? – 身上没有沾满沙司的话
[02:06] when I don’t have creamed spinach all over me. 我会更好
[02:09] Uh, so… are you working here? 那… 你在这工作?
[02:12] Hey, nothing wrong with waiting tables. 嘿 这里没什么特殊需要了
[02:14] could you get us some more bread? 你能帮我们再拿点面包吗?
[02:16] You know, maybe I could bring you some dessert on the house. 我也许能拿些甜点招待你们
[02:19] I’ll just go ask the owner. Oh, wait. That’s me. 我去问问店主 哦 等等 我就是店主
[02:24] Honestly? You own this place? 真的吗? 这店是你开的?
[02:26] I bought it with the money I got in my divorce settlement. 我用离婚后分的财产 买下了这间店
[02:29] Really? You’re divorced? 是吗? 你离婚了?
[02:31] Yep. Almost a year now. 嗯 离了快一年了
[02:34] Oh, my god. Are…are these your kids? 天哪 这些是你的孩子吗?
[02:37] yeah. this is Celia and Juanita, and this is our niece Ana. 是 这是Celia和Juanita 这是侄女Ana
[02:40] Hello. 你好
[02:42] Hi. 嗨
[02:43] I can see the family resemblance. 看得出来 你们长得很像
[02:46] She’s my niece. 她是我的侄女
[02:48] Wow. 哇
[02:49] It must’ve been a windy day when the apple fell from that tree. 是因为风太大 苹果才从那棵树上掉下的吧
[02:55] well, it was…it was great seeing you again. 再次见到你们很高兴
[02:58] You, too. 也很高兴见到你
[03:00] Still don’t see any bread here. 面包怎么还没上
[03:05] I’ll be right back. 马上就来
[03:08] Yes, 是的
[03:10] There’s a certain kind of woman you only meet in the suburbs. 只有在郊区你才能见到这类女人
[03:14] She will try to look beautiful 她会尽力打扮自己
[03:17] if she has someone to look beautiful for. 只是要为悦己者容
[03:34] On this street, 在这条街上
[03:36] the day begins with a cup of coffee. 每一天都由一杯咖啡开始
[03:40] Most need it to wake up. 大多数人喝咖啡清醒头脑
[03:43] Some can’t read their morning paper without it. 有些人不喝咖啡就不能读晨报
[03:47] A few like to drink it on their way to work. 有些人喜欢在上班途中喝咖啡
[03:52] Then there are those 还有一些人
[03:54] who just want something to hold in their hands 只是想在谈论邻里时
[03:57] while they discuss the neighbors. 手上端着什么东西
[03:59] well, Danny had me fooled. 我被Danny骗了
[04:01] he seemed like a pretty nice kid. 他看起来是个很乖的孩子
[04:03] Yeah, except for the strangling. 没错 除了喜欢掐人
[04:06] – Sorry. – Oh, it’s okay. I’m just happy that Julie’s safe – 抱歉 – 没事 看到Julie情况稳定
[04:09] and they caught the guy. 那家伙被捉拿归案 我很高兴
[04:14] uh, Susan. 呃 Susan
[04:27] Bob.
[04:29] Go inside. 进去
[04:31] Go inside. 进去
[04:34] Hey, Susan. I’m confused. The…the last I heard, 嘿 Susan 我搞糊涂了 我刚听说
[04:36] – the police had Danny Bolen in custody. – Danny was never under arrest. – 警方拘留了Danny Bolen – Danny绝不是被逮捕
[04:39] the police were questioning him, 警方是在质询他
[04:42] – but they had no grounds to hold him. – Okay, that sounds like his lawyer talking. – 但是他们没有拘留他的证据 – 这好像是该他律师说的话
[04:45] – Are you his lawyer? – Susan, you know how much I love Julie, – 你是他的律师吗? – Susan 你知道我很喜欢Julie
[04:48] but they have no evidence against this kid, 但是他们没有证据证明这个孩子就是罪犯
[04:51] – and I couldn’t just let him sit there. – If he didn’t do it, why would need to fake his alibi? – 而我不能让他呆在警局里 – 如果不是他 那他为什么要做假的不在场证明?
[04:54] – because he’s a kid and he was scared. – Angie, this is not a good idea. – 因为他还是个孩子 他怕的要命 – Angie 这样做不太好
[04:57] I-I just gotta say this. Susan, please. 我不得不说 Susan 求你了
[05:00] I can’t even imagine what you’ve been going through. 我无法想象你的痛楚
[05:02] I am begging you, as my friend and neighbor, 我求你 要是你是我的朋友和邻居
[05:05] don’t defend him. 就不要为他辩护
[05:07] Susan, it’s my job. Susan这是我的工作
[05:10] Then I don’t know how you sleep at night. 我真不知道 你会不会良心不安
[05:14] Susan, wait. Susan 等等
[05:16] Come on. can…can we please just talk about this? 别这样 我们能不能谈一谈?
[05:18] We can go inside, just the two of us. 我们两个进去谈一谈
[05:20] No. 不
[05:21] You wanna talk about this? 你想谈论这件事?
[05:24] Let’s do it out here in the open. Hey, everybody! 那我们就在这里谈 嘿 大家注意了!
[05:27] her son tried to kill my daughter. 她儿子想杀死我女儿
[05:30] and while he’s here, nobody on this street is safe. 只要有他在 这条街上每个人都会有危险
[05:43] What is this? 这是什么?
[05:45] Bacon and cheese burrito. 熏肉和奶酪玉米煎饼
[05:48] You couldn’t find any croissants or pain au chocolat? 这里没有法式面包吗?
[05:51] Sweetie, we’re at a motor lodge on the interstate. 亲爱的 我们现在在州际公路旁的汽车旅馆里
[05:53] I was lucky to find a burrito. 能找到玉米煎饼已经是走运了
[05:55] People always talk about the moral hazards of cheating. 人们总告诫出轨会有多大的道德风险
[05:58] No one warns you about the food. 却没人警告食物的可怕
[06:06] – So you want me to book this place for tomorrow? – Sorry, I have an event. – 你想让我明天继续订这个地方吗? – 抱歉 明天我有安排
[06:10] oh, wait. you know, I think I do, too. 等等 好像我也有活动
[06:13] How’s this then? we’ll go to Vegas for the weekend? 那这样如何? 我们周末去拉斯维加斯?
[06:16] Las Vegas? 拉斯维加斯?
[06:18] Why not? 怎么样?
[06:19] I’ll lose my shirt in the casino, 我在赌场把衣服输光
[06:21] and then we’ll head upstairs, and you can lose yours. 然后我们上楼 你也输光你的
[06:24] I can’t disappear for a whole weekend. 我不能一整个周末都不露脸
[06:27] – My husband would notice. – Say you’re visiting family. – 我丈夫会发现的 – 那就说你去拜访亲友了
[06:29] Karl!
[06:33] I’m sorry, but I don’t see us having romantic getaways. 对不起 我不觉得我们会浪漫出游
[06:40] That’s the sort of thing 那种事情
[06:42] a woman does with a man she’s in love with. 该由一个女人和自己爱的人一起做
[06:47] And we don’t have those kinds of feelings. I get it. 我们之间没那种感情 我知道了
[06:50] But you are a delightful diversion. 不过你是个愉快的消遣
[06:52] And in order to keep things delightful, 为了让一切保持愉悦
[06:53] I think it’s best 我觉得最好是
[06:55] we not put unreasonable demands on each other. 不要对彼此提出过分的要求
[06:57] Okay. Fine. 好吧
[07:02] You could’ve said, “pass the sugar.” 你可以让我把糖递给你啊
[07:05] I didn’t want to make a demand. 我不想提出要求
[07:10] So… I know you guys have been concerned 我知道你们最近有些关心
[07:13] ’cause I’ve been so sick in the mornings. 我早上总是很不舒服
[07:15] Well, I wanted to let you know why. 我想告诉你们原因
[07:18] I’m pregnant with twins. 我怀了双胞胎
[07:25] Well, now that the celebration’s over, any questions? 既然庆祝完了 有什么问题想问?
[07:29] Yeah. Aren’t you gonna be, like, the world’s oldest mom? 我有 你会不会成为 世界上最老的妈妈?
[07:32] No. There’s a woman in Mongolia who’s got me beat. 不 蒙古有个女人赢了我
[07:36] Any other questions? 还有别的问题吗?
[07:37] I have more of a statement. 我更想陈述下我的观点
[07:41] You two are so irresponsible. 你们两个太不负责任了
[07:44] You should’ve been using birth control. 你们该采取节育措施的
[07:47] You’re in college. 你在上大学
[07:49] Do you know what the odds are now that you’ll graduate? 你知道现在你能顺利毕业的几率是多少吗?
[07:51] Like, zero. 基本上是零
[07:54] You… you have a new job, one that you’ll have to quit 你… 你有份新工作 而要生孩子
[07:57] once the baby comes. So I hope you’re both happy. 你就得辞职 希望你们开心
[07:59] You’ve just destroyed your futures 你们为了几分钟的欢愉
[08:01] for a few minutes of pleasure. 毁掉了你们的未来
[08:06] Not to mention, it’s so gross you’re still doing it. 更不用说 你们还在做那种事 有多恶心
[08:14] Penny, you’re excited about this, right? Penny 你对此很高兴吧?
[08:17] Yeah, getting two little babies to play with. 对啊 可以玩两个BB
[08:20] If they’re boys, I’m outta here. 要是是男孩的话 我也不干
[08:28] You have to understand, 你们要知道
[08:31] even though they’ve released Danny, 即使他们释放了Danny
[08:33] it doesn’t mean he’s not still a suspect. 这也不代表他洗脱了嫌疑
[08:35] So what do we do? 那我们该怎么做?
[08:37] Well, the police are gonna start digging into your background, 警方会开始调查你们的背景
[08:40] so I need to know what they’re gonna find. 所以我要知道他们将调查出的内容
[08:42] you’re from New York, right? 你们是纽约来的?
[08:44] Yeah. 对
[08:46] But instead of wasting your time poking around in the past, 不过与其浪费时间调查过去的事情
[08:49] you just need to back up Danny’s story. 不如帮忙解决Danny的事情
[08:51] – Right, just check out the liquor stores, see if anyone saw him. – I will, – 对 只要调查酒店里有没有见过他就好 – 我会的
[08:54] but the police are gonna talk to people in your old neighborhood, 但是警方会跟你们的老邻居谈话
[08:57] see if he’s got any run-ins with the law, with girls. 调查他有没有和女性相关的前科
[09:00] – Is there anything I need to know, Danny? – Nope. – 有没有什么要告诉我的 Danny? – 没有
[09:03] not a thing. 完全没有
[09:07] Okay… but I still need to establish character. 好吧… 但是我还是得美化他的性格
[09:11] So I’ll need to get in touch with some old teachers, friends. 所以我得跟原来的老师 朋友联系一下
[09:14] nah, you don’t need to do all that. 不用 没必要那么做
[09:18] Look, what are we doing here? 我们这是在做什么?
[09:20] I can’t defend a client I know nothing about. 我不能为一个对其一无所知的委托人辩护
[09:23] why can’t you answer just a few simple questions? 你们为什么不能回答几个简单的问题呢?
[09:25] You wanna know why? Because this family has secrets! 你想知道为什么? 因为这个家里藏着秘密!
[09:28] Danny.
[09:29] Big dark secrets that we can’t talk about, 沉重黑暗不能言说的秘密
[09:31] not even to our lawyer. 就是对律师也不能说
[09:33] – you know, who cares if it makes me look guilty, even if I’m not? – knock it off! – 谁都不在乎这样让我像个嫌犯 就算我是清白的! – 闭嘴
[09:42] This conversation was privileged, right? 这次谈话是不会公开的吧?
[09:53] So I don’t know if you heard, 你有没有听说
[09:55] but this morning the police released Danny Bolen. 警察今天早上释放了Danny Bolen
[09:57] – I heard. – You must be worried sick. – I am. – 我听说了 – 你一定很担心吧 – 确实是
[10:00] Clearly, he’s unstable. Who knows what he might do next? 他现在显然情绪很不稳定 谁知道他接下来会做什么呢?
[10:03] So what are we gonna do about it? 那我们该怎么办?
[10:05] you ever hear about that old man on Maple Drive? 你听说过枫叶街那个老人吗?
[10:08] People found out he used to be an accountant for the Nazis, 人们发现他曾经当过纳粹的会计师
[10:11] and they threw garbage all over his yard. 然后就朝他的院子里扔垃圾
[10:13] that’s right. And he moved. 没错 然后他就搬走了
[10:16] But then it was bought 不过后来房子被一个曾经是嬉皮士的人买了
[10:18] by some ex-hippie who painted the house pink, 他把房子漆成了粉色
[10:20] so it was a pyrrhic victory at best. 这简直就是得不偿失啊
[10:22] Well, look, I’m just bringing this up 听着 我说这些
[10:24] because I don’t want people on this street 是想提醒这条街上的人们
[10:26] thinking that they’re safe when they’re not. 他们没有自己想象的那样安全
[10:29] Susan.
[10:31] Hey, uh, could you give me a hand for a sec? 你能过来帮我一下吗?
[10:37] Honey, what are you doing? 亲爱的 你在干什么?
[10:40] Mona Clarke’s got a big mouth. if you get her worked up, Mona Clarke是出了名的大嘴巴 要是你煽动了她
[10:43] she’s gonna talk about Danny to everybody in the neighborhood. 她就会跟所有邻居谈论Danny
[10:46] – So? – So we don’t want an angry mob showing up at the Bolens’ house, – 那又怎样? – 我们可不想让一群愤怒的群众出现在Bolen家门口
[10:49] especially if we aren’t even sure 特别是我们还并不确定
[10:51] Danny’s the one that attacked julie. Danny就是袭击Julie的凶手
[10:53] He lied about his alibi. 他做了假的不在场证明
[10:55] Why would he do that if he was innocent? 要是他是清白的 那为什么要这么做?
[10:57] well… 嗯…
[10:59] That’s a good point. 很有道理
[11:01] and how can I live with myself 要是别人的女儿受到袭击
[11:03] if someone else’s daughter gets attacked, 而我一言不发
[11:05] – and I have said nothing? – okay. okay, I get it. – 我又怎么能忍受我自己? – 好吧 好吧 我懂了
[11:07] It’s just, this whole thing would be a lot easier 只是如果警察有证据的话
[11:10] if the police just had some proof. 一切就简单多了
[11:15] well, maybe we should get them some. 好吧 也许我该给他们找点证据
[11:28] John.
[11:30] Hey. 嘿
[11:32] I wanted to talk to you about something. 我想跟你谈点事情
[11:35] I thought I should do it in person, out of respect. 出于尊重 我想该亲自和你谈
[11:39] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[11:44] Your niece came to my restaurant. 你侄女到我的餐馆来
[11:46] She asked me for a hostessing job. 要我聘她做服务员
[11:48] And I think she’d be great. 我觉得她是个很好的人选
[11:51] You know, but given our history, 但是 鉴于我们的过去
[11:53] I wanted to make sure you were okay with it. 我想确定你是否同意
[11:56] Because I wouldn’t do it 因为如果这让你不高兴
[11:58] if it would make you feel uncomfortable. 我就不会答应
[12:00] I mean, that’s the last thing I’d want. 我非常不想让你生气
[12:02] Like I said, given our… history. 正如我说的 鉴于我们的过去
[12:06] Yeah. 是啊
[12:08] Why don’t you stop saying, “given our history” 你能不能不要再说”鉴于我们的过去”
[12:10] and just say, “I banged your wife”? 而直接说”我上过你老婆”?
[12:14] you know, it’s not that I haven’t forgiven you. 你知道的 不是我还不能原谅你
[12:17] It’s just that every time I see you, 只是每次我看到你时
[12:20] I wanna put my fist in your face. 都不由得想狠揍你一顿
[12:22] Now did you park in the building? 你在大楼里停了车吗?
[12:25] ’cause we validate. 这是经过我们同意的
[12:27] You know what? 知道吗?
[12:28] I think this was a bad idea. 我觉得这真是个馊主意
[12:31] Besides, Gaby probably wouldn’t have liked it anyway. 而且Gaby大概也不会喜欢这样
[12:36] What? 什么?
[12:37] Come on. 得了吧
[12:38] I mean, her niece working for me… 她侄女为我工作…
[12:41] I think she would’ve freaked out. 我想这会让她气疯的
[12:44] You know… 你知道的…
[12:45] given our history. 鉴于我们的过去
[12:50] John?
[12:54] Hold on a second. 等等
[12:58] Ana working for John? Are you nuts? Ana为John工作? 你疯了啊?
[13:00] You’re the one who’s been saying she should get a job. 是你一直在让她找工作的
[13:03] Yeah, at the mall hocking soft pretzels, 是啊 找个在商场推销饼干的工作
[13:06] not working for… 而不是在…
[13:08] Your ex-lover? 你的老情人那里?
[13:10] Well, yeah. 嗯 是的
[13:11] How can you not think it’s awkward? 你不觉得这太尴尬了吗?
[13:13] Because that was years ago. we’re past all that, right? 因为那是几年前的事了 一切都过去了 不是吗?
[13:17] Of course we are. 当然 是过去的事
[13:19] It’s just… the whole thing makes me uncomfortable. 只是… 这件事让我很不舒服
[13:23] I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to say no. 抱歉 我要拒绝
[13:25] I knew it. You’re jealous. 我就知道 你是嫉妒
[13:28] Jealous? Of who? 嫉妒? 嫉妒谁?
[13:30] Your beautiful niece working for your ex-lover. 嫉妒你漂亮的侄女为你的老情人工作
[13:33] – What?! – You still have the hots for him. – 什么?! – 你还对他旧情未了啊
[13:36] Oh, don’t deny it. I saw you. 别否定了 我看到了
[13:39] “Really? You’re divorced?” “是吗? 你离婚了?”
[13:43] Okay. First of all, you just reminded me why I hate mimes. 好吧 首先 你让我想到了为什么我讨厌滑稽演员
[13:46] Secondly, is that why you’re letting Ana work for John? 其次 这就是为什么你让Ana去John那儿工作?
[13:49] You were testing me? 你在试探我?
[13:51] Yeah, and you failed. 没错 而且你没通过
[13:53] Carlos, you are way out of line. Carlos 你做得太过火了
[13:55] Deny it all you want, but I know what I saw. 随你怎么否认吧 我亲眼看到了
[13:58] You wanted to look pretty for your ex-lover. 你想在老情人面前弄得漂亮些
[14:00] Well… 呃…
[14:02] You know, he was also my ex-gardener. 他还是我的老园丁
[14:04] Can’t you call him that? 你怎么不那样叫他?
[14:09] It’s so long since I’ve seen you two together. 很久没见你们两个在一起了
[14:13] I was starting to wonder if you’d split up. 我都开始怀疑你们是不是分手了
[14:15] Oh! No, we’re still married. 哦! 没有 我们还是夫妻
[14:17] No, just try getting away from this one! 没有 只是想耍掉这位!
[14:21] – Arm. – Bree, I know you’re unhappy, – 胳膊 – Bree 我知道你心情不好
[14:23] but we haven’t been out in months. 可我们好几个月没出去了
[14:25] could you at least make an effort for one night? 你可不可以至少努力一个晚上?
[14:32] You are absolutely right. 你说的太对了
[14:34] Why don’t you get me one of those crab puffs, 你帮我拿一个蟹肉泡芙吧
[14:37] – and then we’ll mingle? – Sweetheart, this is just what I’m… – 然后我们好好相处? – 亲爱的 这正是…
[14:39] Crab puff. 去拿泡芙
[14:43] Karl!
[14:44] – Bree? – What are you doing here? – Bree? – 你在这儿做什么?
[14:47] – What do you mean? – Are you following me? – 什么意思? – 你在跟踪我吗?
[14:49] No. I’m a member of the club. 不 我是那个俱乐部成员
[14:52] I had no idea that this was the event 我不知道你是说
[14:54] – that you were talking about. – oh, so you expect me to believe – 来参加这个 – 哦 这么说来你让我相信
[14:57] – that you showed up at a dinner dance alone? – no, I actually… – 你是一个人来参加舞会晚宴的? – 不 我只是…
[15:01] Karl, I know you have feelings for me, Karl 我知道你对我有感觉
[15:03] but I would hate to see them turn into some kind of… 但是我不想它成为…
[15:05] obsession. 一种迷恋
[15:07] hey, Honey, find our table? 嗨 亲爱的 找到座位没?
[15:11] and you were saying? 你刚说什么?
[15:17] so, Karl, aren’t you going to introduce me? Karl 不给我介绍下吗?
[15:19] this is Candace. she’s an old friend. 这是Candace 一个老朋友
[15:22] oh, don’t you mean that you’re her old friend? 你是说你是她的老朋友吧?
[15:25] Candace, why don’t we go find our table, huh? Candace 我们去找个座吧?
[15:27] Bree, if we don’t run into you again… good. Bree 我们待会可别再遇上了
[15:30] he doesn’t mean to be brusque. 他这么唐突是无心的哦
[15:32] he’s just a little eager to rush through dinner… 他有点急着想吃完饭…
[15:35] so we can get to the motor lodge. 然后我们好去汽车旅馆
[15:39] motor lodge? 汽车旅馆?
[15:41] he wanted to go earlier, but I said no. 他想早点去 但我不想
[15:43] lobster first, 先吃龙虾
[15:45] then “dessert.” 然后”甜心” 伺候
[15:48] Candace, why don’t we start Candace 我们这就去
[15:50] putting that lobster in your mouth right now? 龙虾吧?
[15:53] good-bye, Bree. Bree 再见
[15:55] Candace?
[15:57] – Dr. Hodge! – Oh, Jeez. – Hodge医生! – 哦 天哪
[16:00] – you two know each other? – yes, Candace was a dental patient of mine. – 你两认识? – 嗯 Candace是我的病人
[16:03] I still think of you every time I put in my night guard. 哦 我每次使用咬合板的时候都想起你
[16:07] listen, there’s room at our table. 我们桌上还有空座
[16:09] – would you care to join us? – No! I mean, we’re going to be leaving soon. – 不介意的话一起吧? – 不 我们马上就要走了
[16:13] you know, that motor lodge can wait. 汽车旅馆晚点去吧
[16:15] that way, Orson and Candace can catch up, 这样 Orson和Candace可以叙叙旧
[16:17] and you and I can have a little talk, too. 我们也可以小聊下
[16:20] Sure. that sounds like fun. 好 不错啊
[16:22] Karl and I will just go get a couple apple martinis, 我和Karl去拿杯玛蒂尼酒
[16:25] and we’ll come right back. 马上回来
[16:33] lovely girl, isn’t she? 挺可爱的女孩 是吧?
[16:36] tell you a secret, though. 告诉你个秘密
[16:38] her two front teeth 她的两颗前牙
[16:40] veneers. 是假牙
[16:41] I’m guessing those aren’t 我想这不是
[16:43] her only side by side enhancements. 她迷人的原因吧
[16:45] she’s actually very sweet. 她真的很可爱
[16:47] shame to see her mixed up with a dog like Karl. 很遗憾 看见她和Karl这种人混一起
[16:50] you have to pity any woman who makes that mistake. 任何作出这样错误选择的女人都有些可惜啊
[16:53] yes, you do. 是的
[17:12] – Susan? – oh! shh! shh! – Susan? – 哦 嘘!
[17:14] get in… 进来…
[17:22] – what are you doing? – stay low! – 你干嘛呢? – 压低身子!
[17:24] oh! okay, let’s try that again. what are you doing? 好 我再问一次 你干嘛呢?
[17:28] surveillance. 监视
[17:29] I am gonna nail that Danny Bolen kid. 我要盯紧Danny Bolen家的小孩
[17:32] I thought the police were… 我觉得警察…
[17:35] the police are useless. 很没用
[17:37] so I’m keeping a log of all his comings and goings. 所以我记下他们的进进出出
[17:40] if he leaves, and another girl gets attacked, 如果他不在 另一个女生遇袭
[17:42] he won’t be able to lie and say he was home. 他就不会再撒谎说自己在家里了
[17:46] well… I got a few minutes to kill. 好 我陪你几分钟
[17:55] oh, by the way, I was gonna call you. 哦 我刚想给你电话来着
[17:58] – you haven’t told gaby I’m pregnant, have you? – no. why? – 你还没和Gaby说我怀孕的事吧? – 没 怎么了?
[18:01] well, I haven’t had a chance to tell Carlos yet, 我还没机会告诉Carlos
[18:05] – and I really think he should hear it from me… – get down! – 我觉得他应该听说… – 压低!
[18:14] you think I’m nuts, don’t you? 你觉得我忒傻 是吧?
[18:17] no. 没有
[18:19] I think you’re a mother. 你只是一个母亲
[18:21] thank you. 谢谢
[18:24] although speaking as a fellow mother… 我也是一个母亲…
[18:27] do you remember what happened to Porter? 你还记得Porter曾经发生的事情不?
[18:29] everyone in town was so sure 每个人都觉得
[18:33] he set that fire and killed those people. 他放火杀了那些人
[18:37] people can be sure, and they can be wrong. 人们确信的有时也是错的
[18:43] I’m not wrong. 我没错
[18:45] okay. 好吧
[18:54] – what are you doing? – Following him. Buckle up. – 你要干嘛? – 跟踪他 系安全带
[18:58] no, I can’t! I have to put a meatloaf in the oven! oh! 哦 不行 我要回家做饭
[19:06] wait! wait! I forgot my… 等等 我忘了我的…
[19:18] so, Candace, what do you do for a living? Candace 你做什么工作?
[19:21] I’m a dancer. 舞蹈演员
[19:23] oh, what kind? jazz? ballet? lap? 哦 哪种? 爵士? 芭蕾? 健身舞?
[19:28] actually, Candace was a rockette. 事实上 Candace是踢腿舞表演者
[19:30] oh! it must’ve been exhausting 哦 那很累吧
[19:33] spending so much time with your legs in the air. 不停的踢腿
[19:39] love this song. 我喜欢这曲子
[19:41] Bree, would you care to dance? Bree, 跳支舞吧?
[19:43] sorry, my shoes are killing me. ask Candace. she’s the pro. 不 我的鞋子不合脚 问问Candace 她专家呢
[19:47] I’d love to. 好的
[19:52] have fun, you two! 玩的开心!
[19:53] you loathsome pig. 你这白痴猪头
[19:55] you’re supposed to be cheating with me, not on me. 你是想欺骗我 背叛我
[19:57] I asked if you were free. you weren’t. I called Candace. 我问你有时间不 你没有 我就打电话给Candace
[20:00] what’s the problem? 有什么问题吗?
[20:02] well, it’s just that she’s so… cheap. 哦 她 也忒俗了吧
[20:04] she’s beneath you. 配不上你
[20:06] not yet, but she will be. 现在也许吧 但会好的
[20:13] bravo! 真不错!
[20:15] well done! 漂亮!
[20:16] If her dress were any lower, it’d be a belt. 如果她的裙子再低点 就成带子了吧
[20:18] Gosh, Bree, could this be jealousy I’m hearing? 天哪 Bree 你这是在嫉妒?
[20:21] I’m not jealous. I’m appalled. And as long as we’re together, 我没 只是惊讶 只要我们还在一起
[20:23] I will not have you running around with other women. 你就别和其他女人纠缠不清
[20:25] But we’re not together. I’m just a diversion, remember? 但我们没在一起 我只是供你消遣 记得不?
[20:29] A little fling to spice up an afternoon. 给你午后增加点情趣
[20:32] And if that’s all I am to you, fine. 这就是我对你的价值 是吧
[20:34] But you don’t get to say 但你从没提
[20:36] What I can do when the afternoon’s over. 当下午结束后 我还可以做什么
[20:38] Are you gonna take her to our motor lodge tonight? 你今晚要带她去我们的汽车旅馆?
[20:42] Just try and stop me. 来阻止我试试
[21:01] Excuse me. 打扰下
[21:03] Someone over at the table was looking for you. 那边座 有人找你呢
[21:23] What the hell happened here? 这发生啥事了?
[21:25] Ooh! Uh, Orson tripped. 哦 Orson滑倒了
[21:27] Really, sweetheart. You need to be more careful. 亲爱的 你要小心点哦
[21:29] Oh, I’m so sorry. The floor was slippery. 哦 对不起 地太滑了
[21:32] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[21:34] I think I broke my nose. 我鼻子摔坏了
[21:36] I should go to the emergency room. 我要去急诊室
[21:38] Oh, dear. And you had such lovely plans for the evening. 哦 宝贝 你晚上的美好计划泡汤了
[21:50] Hey, Janice. Is Carlos done with his meeting yet? Janice Carlos 开完会了吗?
[21:52] I really need to talk to him. 我要和他谈谈
[21:55] Got a sec? 有时间吗?
[21:57] Never mind. 没事
[22:03] Something wrong? 什么事啊?
[22:04] How would you like 你想要入口处的
[22:06] A parking space closer to the entrance? 停车位吗?
[22:07] – I’d love it. You closed the door for that? – No, I closed the door – 想要啊 你关上门就为这事? –
[22:12] To ask if you would like to be my new senior v.p. 想问问你想做我公司的高级副总不?
[22:15] Seriously? 真的?
[22:18] Oh… God. 哦… 天哪
[22:21] Carlos, I am… So flattered. Carlos 我真是… 受宠若惊
[22:24] And I would love to say yes. It’s just… 我想答应你 可是…
[22:28] I know. More responsibility, more hours away from home. 我知道 责任更重 顾家时间更少
[22:30] But you get a company car and an expense account. 但是会配公司的车和一个消费账户
[22:33] Which is very generous, but I still can’t accept because… 待遇真优厚 但我还是不能接受…
[22:36] 工资涨50%
[22:38] 因为 这不… 工资涨50%
[22:41] But now that it does, I’m in. 因为这样 我同意
[22:44] – When do I start? – Tonight. – 什么时候上任? – 今晚
[22:45] We’re having dinner with a big potential client. 我们与一个潜在大客户一起吃饭
[22:48] He is bringing his wife, so please bring Tom. 他会带他夫人 你也可以带Tom
[22:50] Sure. 好的
[22:54] Wait. 等等
[22:56] Weren’t you gonna give this promotion to Judy? 你不是要给Judy这职位吗?
[22:58] I was. 我是想
[23:00] But between you and me, 但你我之间我直说了
[23:02] I found out she’s pregnant. 我发现她怀孕了
[23:04] Overheard her on the phone. 无意间听到她打电话时说
[23:07] I saw what was coming… 我知道接下来…
[23:09] Doctor’s visits, sick days, maternity leave. 就医 孕妇反应 产假
[23:12] Yeah, that can be annoying. 嗯 真是很麻烦
[23:14] But isn’t denying a woman a promotion 但是就因为怀孕而不晋升一个女人
[23:17] Because she’s pregnant a tiny bit illegal? 是不是有点不合法?
[23:20] Only if she finds out. 只有当她知道事实才算
[23:22] And, I mean, who’s gonna tell her…my new senior v.p.? 你说 谁会告诉她 我的新高级副总?
[23:25] Hell, no. 不会
[23:27] She’s too busy thinking about that big bump she’s got coming. 有孩子了 她才没时间想升职提薪的事
[23:40] Yes? 有事?
[23:44] I’ve been thinking about last night, 我在想昨晚的事
[23:46] And you, Karl, Candy… 你 Karl Candy…
[23:49] And it finally hit me what was really going on. 终于明白怎么回事了
[23:52] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢?
[23:55] The oil on the dance floor… 地上的油…
[23:57] That was no accident. You put it there. 那不是意外 你倒在那里的
[24:00] You wanted Candy to fall. 你想Candy摔倒
[24:02] That’s ridiculous. 真可笑
[24:04] Admit it. 承认吧
[24:06] You were jealous of that girl from the moment Karl walked in with her. 你从Karl和她走在一起 就嫉妒那女生
[24:09] Orson, you’re not making any sense. Orson 你没道理
[24:11] Why would I be jealous of Karl’s date? 我怎么会嫉妒Karl和谁约会呢?
[24:13] Because she was dancing with me, of course. 是因为她和我跳舞
[24:18] I suppose I should be mad at you 你差点摔死我了 我原想
[24:21] For nearly breaking my neck, but I’m too relieved. 冲你大骂呢 后来释怀了
[24:24] Relieved? 释怀?
[24:26] Yes, if watching me dance with a pretty girl 是的 如果你看见我和一个漂亮女人共舞
[24:28] Can make you that crazy, 让你发疯
[24:30] Then you obviously still care for me. 这说明你还在乎我
[24:32] There’s still hope for us. 我们之间还有希望
[24:34] Orson, you are reading way too much into one impulsive act. Orson 你想太多了 那只是一时冲动
[24:38] Ohh, argue all you like. 哦 你想怎么说就怎么说吧
[24:40] A woman doesn’t pull a stunt like that 一个女人是不会
[24:42] Over a man she’s not in love with. 对她不爱的男人这样的
[25:01] – Karl? – Hi, it’s Bree. – Karl? – 嗨 我是Bree
[25:03] Um, I am thinking… 嗯 我在想…
[25:06] Maybe I’m ready for that weekend in Las Vegas. 或许我们周末可以去Las Vegas了
[25:20] Hi, Mrs. Bolen. 嗨 Bolen女士
[25:22] I’m a friend of Danny’s from school. Is he in? 我是Danny学校的朋友 他在吗?
[25:24] – You got a name? – Sorry. Eddie. – 你叫什么名字? – 抱歉 Eddie
[25:27] Danny! There’s an Eddie here. Danny! Eddie找你
[25:36] It’s a nice house. 房子真不错
[25:39] You know what happened here, right? 你知道这里发生什么事了吧?
[25:41] Huh? Oh, yeah. 哈? 嗯 知道
[25:44] What are you gonna do? 你有什么事?
[25:46] – Hey. What’s up? – Hey. My brakes are shot. – 嗨 怎么回事? – 我的刹车出问题了
[25:49] Is there any chance you could take a look at ’em? 你有时间去看看吗?
[25:51] Nah. I… I don’t feel like it, Eddie. 我不太想去 Eddie
[25:54] Come on. You’ve been moping around the house all day. 去吧 你打扫一天的卫生了
[25:57] Go. Help your buddy. 去吧 帮帮你朋友
[26:00] Okay. 好吧
[26:05] I’m glad one of us has a friend. 真高兴我家还有人有朋友
[26:09] I was at the supermarket earlier. 我刚才在超市
[26:11] Everybody was looking at me 每个人都在看我
[26:13] like I had their grandmother in my trunk. 好象我把他们的奶奶藏在箱子里
[26:15] Yeah. While you were out, three hate calls in one hour. 是的 你出去的时候 一个小时内有三个恐吓电话打来
[26:19] I don’t know. I’m startin’ to think 我不知道 我觉得
[26:21] it’s time to get out of the Bolen business. 是时候改名换姓了
[26:28] No. 不
[26:30] We cannot change our names and run 我们不能一遇到小麻烦
[26:32] Every time there’s a little trouble. 就改名换姓地逃走
[26:34] This is more than a little trouble, babe. 这麻烦可不小 宝贝
[26:37] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[26:41] We are not putting Danny through all that again. 我们不能再重蹈覆辙伤害Danny了
[26:44] And maybe this hasn’t worked out the way we’d hope. 也许结果会不如人意
[26:48] But until I say otherwise, we are Nick and Angie Bolen. 但在我改变主意前 我们仍是Bolen一家
[27:18] Hey, can you go into the… the basement 嘿 你能到地下室
[27:20] And get me a work light? 给我拿个电筒吗?
[27:22] Yeah. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[27:28] Got a second? 有空吗?
[27:31] Sure. 有
[27:35] I’m really sorry about what happened to Julie. Julie的事 我很遗憾
[27:38] Thanks. Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. 谢谢关心 实际上 我正想和你说这事
[27:42] I didn’t hurt her, Mrs. Delfino. 我没有伤害她 Delfino夫人
[27:45] But you did fight with her. I mean, Mrs. Mccluskey saw you. 但你和她发生了争执 Mccluskey夫人看到了
[27:51] What were you fighting with her about? 你们为了什么争执?
[27:54] I’m sorry. That lawyer told me 我很报歉 律师告诉我
[27:56] that I shouldn’t talk to anybody about this stuff. 我不该和别人谈论这件事
[28:03] I know that Julie thought she was pregnant. 我知道Julie认为自己怀孕了
[28:09] What? 什么?
[28:10] You didn’t think I knew that, right? 你以为我不知道 是吗?
[28:15] – Is that what you… fought about? – Um, I didn’t know. – 这就是你们争执的原因? – 呃 我不知道
[28:19] – Is that why you attacked my daughter? – No, I… I didn’t even know that. – 这就是你袭击我女儿的原因吗? – 不 我都不知道她有孕
[28:22] – You’re lying. – No, I’m not. – 你说谎 – 不 我没有
[28:25] – You’re lying! – Please, just leave me alone. – 你在说谎 – 请你离开
[28:41] Hey! What are you doing? 嘿! 你在做什么?
[28:43] I know that you did it. I can see it in your eyes! 我知道是你做的 你的眼睛泄了你的底!
[28:47] Mom! Dad! Help me! 妈妈! 爸爸! 救救我!
[28:49] Just admit that you did it! Admit it! Admit it to me! 你就承认是你干的吧! 承认吧! 向我承认!
[28:52] Mrs. Delfino, please. Delfino夫人 求你了
[28:54] – Hey! Get the hell away from him! – Oh, are you gonna attack me? – 喂! 离他远点? – 哦 轮到你袭击我了?
[28:59] Hey! 喂!
[29:00] – What the hell is wrong with you? – He did it! You know that he… – 你有病! – 是他干的! 你知道他…
[29:03] Ma! Careful! 妈! 小心!
[29:06] You come near him again, I swear I will kill you. 如果你再靠近他 我发誓我会杀了你
[29:08] You can’t protect him forever. 你不能永远包庇他
[29:10] People know what he is now, and he’s gonna be punished. 人们现在知道他干的好事了 他会受到惩罚的
[29:19] Okay, baby. 好了 宝贝
[29:22] Come on. Come on. 出来 出来
[29:25] Hey! 嘿!
[29:28] What the hell happened to my car? 我的车怎么了?
[29:37] Hi, uncle Carlos. 嘿 Carlos叔叔
[29:38] – Your clients are here. I put him at our best table. – Thank you, sweetie. – 你的客人已经到了 我给他安排了最好的位子 – 谢谢你 宝贝
[29:41] – Lynette? – Yeah? – Lynette? – 耶?
[29:43] Are you sure about this? 你真的要这样做吗?
[29:45] 成为一个高级副理和50%的加薪?
[29:48] – Uh, yeah. – But did you hear the way he described the job in the car? – 呃 是的 – 你在车里听到他对工作的描述了吗?
[29:51] I mean, it sounds like a killer schedule. 我是说 那么大的工作量
[29:54] I can handle it. And you get to stay in school. 我可以应付的 而你还得去学校呢
[29:57] Remember your big dream? Our future? 记得你的梦想? 我们的未来?
[29:59] Of course. But how are we gonna keep it a secret? 当然 但你要如何保守秘密?
[30:02] Carlos is gonna find out about this thing eventually. Carlos迟早会发现这件事的
[30:04] By then, I will have proved I can do the job, 到那时 我早已证明不管是否怀孕
[30:08] Pregnant or not. 我都可以胜任这项工作
[30:10] Please? 求你了?
[30:12] Okay. I’m in. 好吧 我同意
[30:14] But you gotta prove it fast. 但你必须快一点证明
[30:16] Remember last time you were pregnant with twins? 还记得上次你怀双胞胎的时候吗?
[30:18] Every part of you swelled up. 你全身都鼓起来了
[30:20] It was like sleeping next to a body 我就像睡在一具从河里捞起来的
[30:22] That dragged out of the river. 被水泡的胀开的尸体旁一样
[30:24] You said I was beautiful. 你当时说我漂亮
[30:26] I had to. You were twice my size. 没得选 你的块头是我的两倍
[30:29] This is a 2004 Barolo 这是2004年的巴罗洛葡萄酒
[30:32] From my vineyard in Piedmont. 产自我的皮埃蒙特葡萄园
[30:34] Your vineyard? 你的葡萄园?
[30:35] Yeah. That’s why I insisted on this restaurant. 是的 这就是我来这家餐厅的原因
[30:38] They, uh, carry my label. 他们 用的可是我的酒
[30:40] I love business, but wine is my passion. 我喜欢做生意 也酷爱红酒
[30:43] Oh, none for me tonight. 哦 今晚不行
[30:46] Why not? 为什么?
[30:49] Well… I wanna keep my head clear for business. 嗯… 我想保持清醒的头脑谈生意
[30:52] No. No business talk. 不 不谈生意
[30:54] Tonight is about getting to know each other 今晚我们单纯
[30:56] Over good food and fine wine. 以美食美酒相知相识
[30:58] Yeah, Lynette, his wine. 没错 Lynette 这是他的葡萄酒
[31:00] So drink up. 喝一点吧
[31:03] Well, I guess a little wouldn’t hurt. 好的 一点点也无伤大雅
[31:06] There. 来了
[31:09] Yeah. Very nice. 非常好
[31:13] So… 那么…
[31:15] Vic…
[31:17] What do you suggest to go with your wine? 你想点什么餐呢?
[31:19] Let me see. 我来看看
[31:25] Oh… 哦…
[31:26] The carpaccio sounds like a nice starter. 白汁红肉是不错的开胃菜
[31:29] Wow. 哇
[31:31] Lynette. You liked it, huh? Lynette 你喜欢这个 是吧?
[31:34] It was delicious. 味道很好
[31:36] Lucky for you, it’s a big vineyard. 你真幸运 我的酒庄很大
[31:39] Oh. 哦
[31:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:45] Oh, look! One of the Pointer Sisters! 哦 看! 是the Pointer Sisters的成员
[31:54] Sorry. 不好意思
[31:56] It was, um, just a nun. 原来是个 呃 修女
[32:06] Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 不好意思 我马上回来
[32:10] Gaby, what the hell? Gaby, 到底怎么啦?
[32:13] I know. I’m sorry i’m late. 我知道 对不起 我来晚了
[32:16] I mean your clothes. 我是说你的衣服
[32:18] Didn’t I see that shirt in the hamper this morning? 这不是今早要换洗的衣服吗?
[32:21] I gave it a sniff. It has another day in it. 我闻过了 是前天的
[32:24] Gaby, this is an important business dinner. Gaby 这场商务晚餐很重要
[32:26] Yeah, but it’s also John Rowland’s restaurant. 是的 可是是在John Rowland的饭店
[32:28] If I made myself pretty, 如果我打扮得很漂亮
[32:30] You might think I was doing it just for him. 你会觉得我是为他打扮的
[32:33] – Oh, god help me. Is that what this is about? – Well, I didn’t want to run the risk – 哦 老天 原来你是在指这件事 – 哦 我可不想冒险
[32:36] – of failing another test. – Okay, Gaby, go change. You made your point. – 又通不过考验 – 好了 Gaby 换衣服去吧 我知道你的意思了
[32:39] Not quite. 看来不像
[32:41] For the past 11 years, I have stood beside you 在过去的十一年里 我一直在你身边
[32:44] When you were poor and blind and knocked me up twice. 无论是你贫穷 失明 还是让我两次怀孕
[32:47] At this point in our marriage, 在走到今天这一步时
[32:49] If you still feel the need to test me, 如果你还觉得需要考验我
[32:51] Then you’re the one who’s failed. 那你才是那个不合格的人
[32:56] You’re right. 你是对的
[32:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[33:01] Thank you. And for the record, 谢谢 再说明下
[33:03] I only took my clip off and shook out my hair 我拿下发夹 甩甩头发
[33:06] Because I ran into somebody I knew. 只是因为遇到了故人
[33:08] I would’ve done it if it was Lynette Scavo, okay? 就算是Lynette Scavo我也这么做 知道了?
[33:11] Okay. 嗯
[33:13] So do you think you can go home and… 那么 你可以回家…
[33:15] Oh, don’t worry. I have clothes and makeup in the car. 哦 别担心 我把衣服和化妆品放在车里了
[33:18] Good, because that shirt did not have another day in it. 太好了 因为这件衣服已经不能再穿了
[33:29] Hello? 你好?
[33:32] Who is this? 哪位?
[33:34] What is your name? 你叫什么名字?
[33:37] Oh, you got a big mouth for a guy with no name. 哦 你是个大嘴巴无名氏
[33:39] No, no, no, no. No, no, you listen to me. 不 不 不 不 不 你听我说
[33:42] You come anywhere near my family, 只要你靠近我家
[33:44] I will personally bash your brains in… 我就砸碎你的脑袋…
[33:47] assuming you have any! 不管你有没有做什么!
[33:51] You okay? 还好吗?
[33:52] I’m fine. Just another moron with some empty threats. 我挺好 只是个蠢货在虚张声势吓唬人
[33:59] And what if they’re not empty? 如果他们来真的呢?
[34:07] Do you know where your father and I keep the gun? 你知道我和你爸爸把枪藏在哪吗?
[34:10] Ma… 妈…
[34:12] No, look, you’re old enough to know this stuff. 不 你也该知道这些了
[34:14] – Just in case someone should try to come in here and hurt you… – I can take care of myself. – 以防有人真来伤害你… – 我会照顾自己
[34:19] Well, just in case you can’t take care of yourself… 万一你照顾不好自己…
[34:25] There is a loaded 38 Smith & Wesson in a box 有把上膛的口径38mm史密斯韦森牌的枪在盒子里
[34:29] in the second drawer in my dresser. 放在我衣橱的第二层
[34:31] You got that? 记住了吗?
[34:38] What are you smiling at? 你笑什么?
[34:40] It’s just… 只是…
[34:42] It’s not your typical mother-son conversation. 不符合你典型的母子对话类型
[34:46] You know I’ve always felt bad 我总是内疚于
[34:48] about the way we’ve had to raise you, 四处奔波着
[34:51] being on the run and all. 把你带大
[34:53] If it weren’t for me, 要不是我
[34:55] you could had a normal childhood. 你也会有正常人的童年
[34:57] Ma, you don’t ever have to apologize to me. 妈 你不必向我道歉
[35:03] I’m glad you’re not like other moms. 我很庆幸有个与众不同的妈妈
[35:06] Thanks, baby. 谢谢你 宝贝
[35:09] I just wanna be a good one. 我只想做个好母亲
[35:16] Remember… 记住…
[35:18] Aim for the head, not the legs. 要瞄准头 不是腿
[35:24] So Patty comes downstairs, Patty走下楼
[35:26] and sitting under the christmas tree 坐到了圣诞树下
[35:28] is the cutest golden retriever puppy you ever saw. 那是一只非常可爱的黄金猎犬
[35:32] – Oh, it was the best present I ever got. – Aw. – 哦 那可是我收到的最好礼物 – 噢
[35:35] Do you like dogs, Lynette? 你喜欢狗吗 Lynette?
[35:38] Ooh, I love them! 哦 我爱狗狗!
[35:39] But Penny is allergic, 只是Penny容易过敏
[35:41] so we got fish. 我们改去钓鱼
[35:43] Fish suck. 钓鱼真没劲
[35:46] Swim, die, flush… new one. 游泳 死去 被水冲走… 再来一条
[35:48] Swim, die, flush… new one. 再游 死掉 被冲走… 再来一条
[35:50] You know, what dog I’d really like is the Reima-Waner. 知道吗 我真正喜欢的够是魏玛华纳
[35:55] Weimaraner. 魏玛犬
[35:57] A window-hammer. 窗口锤
[35:58] Weimaraner. 魏玛犬
[36:00] Rammer Jammer. Rammer Jammer(欢呼方式)
[36:01] Lynette, make him stop. Lynette 让他别这样
[36:02] Gaby, you know, I wanna tell you something, Gaby 我想和你说点事
[36:06] but I’m afraid it’s gonna come out wrong. 但我怕说的不对
[36:09] Your boobs look great in that dress. 穿着这条裙子 你的胸太美了
[36:13] Well, Tom, how could that possibly come out wrong? 嗯 Tom 这怎么会错?
[36:17] You’d be surprised. 见外了
[36:20] Well, you’ll have to excuse Tom. He’s a bit of a lightweight. 您要原谅Tom 他爱开玩笑
[36:24] And your wine is so delicious, he couldn’t resist. 您的酒太美味了 他有点控制不住
[36:28] But look at you. You had at least a bottle, 那看看你 都喝一瓶多了
[36:31] – and you’d never know. Might as well finish this off. – No, no, no! – 也没什么事 不如把这瓶也干了 – 不 不行 不行!
[36:34] If she has one more glass, I’m gonna puke. 她要再喝一杯 我就要吐了
[36:58] I just talked to Bob. 我刚刚和Bob谈过
[37:00] Why would you do that? 为什么去和他谈?
[37:02] He asked me to stop by… 他让我过去坐坐…
[37:05] Because he wanted to tell me that the police 想告诉我警察
[37:08] have evidence that clears Danny Bolen. 有证据 Danny Bolen是清白的
[37:12] What? 什么?
[37:15] They’ve got a shot 他们在美景镇饮酒管理处
[37:16] from a security camera at Fairview Liquors 的录像里看到的
[37:18] – that puts him there at the time Julie was attacked. – How would they know that? – Julie被袭时他在那里 – 他们怎么能确定?
[37:21] – There was a time stamp. – They don’t know the exact time of the attack. – 那上面有时间标记 – 他们不清楚被袭的精确时间
[37:25] The camera shows him sitting in the parking lot drinking beer 摄像头显示他坐在停车场喝啤酒
[37:28] for over an hour. 持续了一小时
[37:31] He couldn’t have done it. 不可能是他干的
[37:36] I can’t believe this. 简直难以置信
[37:42] That means that Julie’s attacker is still out there. 这意味着袭击Julie的人仍逍遥法外
[37:46] And I’ve been going up and down the street 我还上街到处宣扬
[37:49] telling everybody that Danny Bolen did it. 告诉所有人是Danny Bolen干的
[37:51] Your daughter was hurt. You wanted somebody to blame. 你的女儿受伤了 想找个人接受惩罚
[37:55] People get that. 人们都理解
[37:57] Oh, god. I’m… I’m so sorry. 哦 天啊 我… 太抱歉了
[38:00] Well, I’m sure the Bolens will understand. 我相信Bolen一家能理解
[38:03] No, not just to them. 不 不光对他们
[38:06] To you. 还有你
[38:07] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[38:10] Well, you woke up the morning after your wedding 婚礼后一早醒来
[38:14] and found yourself married to a madwoman. 就发现自己娶了个疯女人
[38:18] I have been… 我已经…
[38:21] just totally obsessed with finding Julie’s attacker, and… 完全沉迷于Julie的被袭…
[38:25] I said, “For better or worse.” 我说过 “共同经历不论是幸福或磨难”
[38:31] So we start with the worse. 我们只是以磨难开场
[38:45] Wow, glad this night’s over. I’m exhausted. 哦 这一晚终于结束了 我好累
[38:48] Yeah, me, too. 是 我也一样
[38:51] You coming to bed? 准备睡觉吗?
[38:53] I’ll be up in a sec. I’m gonna turn off some lights. 马上就来 我把灯关掉
[39:49] On this street, the day begins with a cup of coffee. 在这条街道 新的一天总以一杯咖啡伊始
[39:57] Some drink it while recalling a lover they once cared for. 有人喝着它 怀念自己曾经在意的爱人
[40:03] Some pour it, thinking of the boss they must lie to. 有人倒着它 考虑如何对付不得不欺骗的上司
[40:08] Others sip it, 有人品着它
[40:11] contemplating a man they might be in love with. 思忖他们可能爱上的心上人
[40:18] But for one woman, on this particular morning, 但某个女人 在这个特别的清晨
[40:21] that cup of coffee has to wait… 那杯咖啡用来等待…
[40:27] Because she discovers a neighbor in trouble. 因为她发现有位邻居陷入了麻烦
[40:32] She goes to help, 她过去帮忙
[40:34] not only because it’s the right thing to do, 不仅因为这是该做的
[40:39] but because it’s the only way she can think of… 更因为这是她想到的唯一办法…
[40:43] To ask for forgiveness. 去请求原谅
[40:47] And once it is given… 一旦被谅解…
[40:51] The day begins. 新的一天随之而来
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme