Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] 三年前
[00:07] The first thing Lila Dash thought about 死神降临的清晨
[00:09] That fateful morning was her husband Dave. 莱拉・黛西醒来想到的第一个人是丈夫大卫
[00:13] It occurred to her she should buy him a new tie. 她想给他买条新领带
[00:20] She thought of her husband again that afternoon… 那天下午她又想到丈夫
[00:25] decided she would make him something special for dinner. 她想为他做一顿丰盛的晚餐
[00:32] That evening, lila once again thought about her husband… 傍晚 她再次想到丈夫
[00:37] And she asked herself what she had done 她自问是何神眷顾
[00:39] To deserve someone 给了她一个
[00:41] So wonderful. 如此完美的丈夫
[00:47] Hey, you. what are you thinking about? 你在想什么呢
[00:50] Nothing. 没什么
[00:55] So what do you say we all go out for ice cream? 我们去吃冰淇淋吧
[00:58] Oh, i’d love to, but i brought work home. 我很想去 不过我还得工作
[01:00] Again? 又是工作
[01:02] I know. i’m so boring. 是啊 无聊至极
[01:04] Hey, why don’t you two go? 要不你俩去吧
[01:06] No. we’ll all go tomorrow. 算了吧 明天我们一块去
[01:09] Now how can you make this face 你怎能忍心让小可爱渴望了一天
[01:11] wait a whole day 却吃不到冰淇淋
[01:13] Look sad. 装得伤心点
[01:16] Yeah. oh! 对 就这样
[01:17] Oh, fine. 好吧
[01:19] I’ll take her now. 我这就带她去
[01:21] Come on, sweetie. 走吧 亲爱的
[01:26] Hey, how about tomorrow night, 明晚怎么样
[01:29] I’ll leave my briefcase at the office, 明天保证不把工作带回家
[01:31] And we do something special, just the three of us? 我们去玩点开心的 就我们仨
[01:35] It’s a date. 说话算数
[01:46] But there would be no tomorrows for Lila and Paige Dash… 但没人知道她们的生命即将终结
[01:52] Because that was the night they crashed… 因为那晚她们出了车祸
[01:56] Into Susan and Mike delfino. 撞上了苏珊和麦克・德尔非诺的车
[02:09] The last thing Lila Dash thought about before she died 莱拉・黛西在生命终结那刻
[02:14] Was her husband Dave. 脑中依然是丈夫大卫
[02:17] She wondered what her death would do to him. 她不知道丈夫会如何接受如此浩劫
[02:26] Luckily for Lila, 莱拉是幸运的
[02:30] She would never know. 她再也不会知道了
[02:45] There was a wedding recently 最近 在美景镇的长老会教堂里
[02:47] At fairview presbyterian church. 有一场盛大的婚礼
[02:51] The minister spoke about the nature of marriage 牧师宣读婚姻的本质
[02:56] And then said what all ministers say 然后他像所有的牧师一样
[02:58] To conclude such matters. 做了最后的结语
[03:01] You may now kiss the bride. 你可以吻新娘了
[03:07] It was then the church bells began to ring, 这时教堂钟声开始响起
[03:11] Telling brides-to-be everywhere 告诉各地的准新娘们
[03:15] Their turn was next. 下一个就是她们了
[03:19] Hello, groom. 好啊 新郎
[03:21] Guess what? 知道吗
[03:23] I called the hotel to tell them we were getting married. 我给酒店打了电话 并告诉他们我们快就要结婚了
[03:25] They promised to upgrade us to a suite 他们答应把我们的房间升级为套房
[03:27] And have champagne on ice. 还有冰镇香槟
[03:29] – Isn’t that terrific? yeah. – Yeah, that’s great. -很棒吧 -对 很棒
[03:31] Wow, i hope you can muster up a little more enthusiasm 我希望你在说”我愿意”时
[03:34] For the “i dos.” 能比现在更激情一些
[03:37] I’m sorry. I’m just thinking about Susan and M.J. 抱歉 我只是在想苏珊和M.J.
[03:39] Why? 为什么
[03:41] Well, when they left, i just got a weird vibe from dave. 当他们出发的时候 感觉大卫怪怪的
[03:44] Dave always gives off a weird vibe. that’s just dave. 这就是大卫 他总是让别人觉得很奇怪
[03:48] No, i-i think i should call ’em. 不 我应该打个电话给他们
[03:50] Or maybe you should get our bags in the car 或许你应该把行李放进车里
[03:53] So we don’t miss our flight? because if we miss our flight, 我们就不会误了飞机 因为要是误了航班
[03:56] We’re going to miss our wedding day, 我们就会误了婚礼
[03:58] And if we miss our wedding day, 如果误掉婚礼
[04:00] We’re gonna miss our wedding night. 我们将会误掉新婚夜
[04:04] Yeah, you’re right. 好 我听你的
[04:06] I’m probably worried about nothing. I’ll load the car. 可能我是杞人忧天了 我这就去把东西装上车
[04:10] Uh, we need to stop at the store. 我们需要在商店那里停一下
[04:12] I have to get videotape for the camera. 我得买摄影带
[04:14] oh, i got some old 我有一些用过的
[04:16] Just grab one. we’ll record over it. 拿一个 在上面重录就行了
[04:26] She’s two blocks away. she’ll be here any second. 还有两个街口远 她马上就到了
[04:29] Great. 太好了
[04:31] Are you nervous? 紧张吗
[04:33] Why would i be nervous? 为什么我要紧张
[04:35] Well, you’re about to have a teenager in the house. 家里会来一个少女
[04:38] Well, i didn’t say i wasn’t sedated. 我没说过我很平静
[04:40] Yeah, i’m a little freaked out, too. 对 我也有点紧张
[04:42] But we’re doing the right thing. 但我们在做好事
[04:44] Yeah, when i think about everything 是啊 当我想到那个小女孩
[04:46] That little girl’s been through… 经历过的事情
[04:48] Her dad walked out, her mother’s in jail, 父亲离开了她 母亲又进了监狱
[04:50] The way she bounced from relative to relative– 家人把她踢来踢去
[04:52] – I just want this to be the end of the line for her. – Me, too. -我希望这就是她的归属了 -我也是
[04:58] Mommy, here comes the taxi! 妈妈 来了辆计程车
[05:01] I wonder if she’ll even remember me. 不知道她还记得我吗
[05:03] Oh, i doubt it. you haven’t seen her since she was 6. 可能不记得了 她6岁后你就没有再见过她了
[05:06] Yeah, and when she was little, i used to spend a lot of time 当她很小 爸爸没去世前 我常常和他俩
[05:09] With her and her dad before he left. 在一起玩
[05:12] I remember taking her on the swings at the park. 我记得带她去公园荡秋千
[05:14] I remember buying her ice cream. 给她买冰淇淋
[05:16] I remember giving her piggyback rides. ohh. 还有让她骑在我肩上
[05:31] I don’t remember that. 感觉印象不深了
[05:34] You told him about the divorce? 你告诉他要和他离婚
[05:36] I had to. He found the storge unite 我没得选 他发现存储室了
[05:38] He wanted an explanation. 他要我解释
[05:40] I was in such a state of shock, 我当时被吓坏了
[05:42] I couldn’t think of anything else to say. 不知道还能说什么
[05:44] – Bree, this isn’t good. – You have no idea. -布里 这对你不利 -你不了解情况
[05:47] Now he’s saying if i try to divorce him, 现在他说如果我要和他离婚
[05:50] He can go to the police and report me. 他就去警局告发我
[05:52] -Report you? for what? – Filing a false insurance claim. -告发? 告发什么 -骗取保险金
[05:55] He’s the one who filed it, 那是他干的
[05:57] But he’s gonna say that i told him to. 但他会说是我怂恿他做的
[05:59] – crap. – I told him i don’t love him. he said he doesn’t care -变态 -我说我不爱他了 他说他不在乎
[06:03] He wants us to work on our marriage. 他想拯救我们的婚姻
[06:05] Oh, wow. well, clearly, the guy’s a little crazy. 哦 显然他有点不正常了
[06:07] A little? the man put chives in my parisian salad! 有点 他在我巴黎沙拉里放香葱
[06:11] He should be in a straightjacket! 他应该被送进疯人院的
[06:13] Okay, calm down. This isn’t the end of the world. 冷静点 这不是世界末日
[06:17] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[06:19] I’m being blackmailed by a man i’m starting to despise, 勒索我的人 是我鄙视的人
[06:22] And if i don’t pretend to love him, 我若不假装爱他
[06:23] He can have me arrested. 他能让警察抓我走
[06:26] Bree… 布里
[06:30] I don’t want you to worry about this. 这点我想你不必担心
[06:32] We’re gonna think of something. 我们会有办法的
[06:34] What can we think of? he’s holding all the cards. 我们还能做什么 我的把柄全在他手上
[06:39] Trust me. no one ever holds allthe cards. 相信我 谁也不能抓住所有的把柄
[07:01] Lynette, get down here! 勒奈特 快下来
[07:07] – What’s going on? – I just got off -发生什么事了 -我刚接到
[07:09] the phone with university 大学打来的电话
[07:10] I’m in! 我被录取了
[07:12] Really?! you passed the test?! 真的 你通过考试了
[07:14] Not only did i pass the test, 不仅是通过
[07:16] 你天才丈夫考进了前5%
[07:18] Drunk out of his mind! 难以置信
[07:21] Which, by the way, i am not condoning… ever. 顺便说一句 我从未如此幸运 从来没有
[07:25] Congrats, dad! 祝贺你 爸爸
[07:26] Thank you, baby. mwah! 宝贝 谢谢你
[07:28] I can help you study if you want. 如果你愿意我能在学习上帮帮你
[07:30] I’m not sure how much help you’re gonna be. 我不知道你能不能帮我
[07:32] I’m majoring in chinese. 我主修的可是汉语
[07:34] I know how to say “take me to a strip bar” in mandarin. 我知道怎么用普通话讲”我要去脱衣俱乐部”
[07:38] I’m so proud. 我很自豪
[07:40] Porter, aren’t you gonna congratulate your father? 波特 你不向你父亲表示一下祝贺吗
[07:43] Congratulations on ruining my life. 恭喜你毁掉我的人生
[07:46] If you see me on campus, 如果你在校园里看见我
[07:48] You’re not allowed to talk to me. 请当作不认识我
[07:50] Okay, that’s everyone. 好的 每个人都恭喜过了
[07:52] This calls for hot fudge sundaes. 请你们吃热巧克力圣代
[07:55] Everybody… in the car! 上车吧
[08:01] – You coming? – I’m gonna make a quick phone call, -你也去吗 -我得打一个电话
[08:03] – And i’ll be right out. – Okay. -马上就来 -好的
[08:11] Hi. this is lynette scavo. 你好 我是勒奈特・斯加沃
[08:13] May i please speak to Dr. Rushton? 请找一下拉西顿医生
[08:15] Tell him it’s important. 告诉他很紧急
[08:19] Hi. Dr. Rushton, 你好 拉西顿医生
[08:21] I need to come in and see you as soon as possible. 我想尽快来做一下检查
[08:25] I think the cancer’s back. 好像癌症又复发了
[08:36] Mommy, can i have a juice box? 妈妈 我能再要一盒桔汁吗
[08:38] Oh, sweetie. you just had one, 宝贝儿 你不是刚刚才喝过吗
[08:40] And we don’t want to have to stop ten times 我们可不想一路上不断停车
[08:42] So you can go to the bathroom. 等你上厕所
[08:44] I miss diapers. 我想念我的尿布
[08:47] Oh, the joys of being a parent. 这就是做父母的乐趣
[08:50] Yeah, i remember. 对啊 我知道
[08:51] You do? 你知道吗
[08:53] I had a little girl. 我有过一个女儿
[08:58] She died. 她死了
[08:59] Oh, my God. I… 我的上帝 我
[09:02] I-I had no idea. i’m so sorry. 抱歉 我不知该怎么说
[09:05] That’s okay. 没事
[09:08] I’m learning to deal with it. 我在学着慢慢习惯
[09:13] I can’t believe edie gave you a key 伊迪居然给你钥匙
[09:15] Why not? she trusted me 为什么不呢 她信任我
[09:16] And i only used it when i was out of milk or bread… 只有在牛奶面包吃光的情况我才用
[09:19] Or cash. 还有现金
[09:23] Okay, look for anything that could tie Dave to Dr. Heller. 找找能把大卫和海勒医生联系起来的一切东西
[09:26] Look through his files, his papers, even his trash. 检查他的文件 资料 包括垃圾
[09:33] Roberta, what are you doing? 萝伯塔 你在做什么
[09:35] – We’re trying to catch a murderer. – I know, -我们来查杀人犯的 -我知道
[09:37] but before i get to the bottom of that 但在查清楚前
[09:39] I’d like to get to the bottom of this. 我得先把这个喝掉
[09:41] Oh, look! 快看
[09:43] Oh! muscle relaxers–score! 肌肉松弛剂 太棒了
[09:45] Put that back! they’re not yours. 放回去 这不是你的
[09:48] Yeah, apparently, they’re not his either. who’s david dash? 很明显 也不是他的 大卫・黛西是谁
[09:51] Mr. williams? it’s the police. 威廉姆先生 我们是警察
[09:54] Oh! oh, cheese it! 快蹲下
[09:57] We need to ask you a few questions. 我们有几个问题要问你
[09:59] Please tell me 告诉我
[10:01] You doesn’t have anything illegal on you 你没犯过法吧
[10:03] I do, but it’s hidden 有过 但不易发现
[10:04] And if they find it, we got a lawsuit. 如果他们一旦发现 我们会被起诉
[10:08] Ladies? 女士们
[10:09] Open up, please. 请开门
[10:22] Uh, hi there. can I help you? 你好 有什么要帮忙的吗
[10:25] Well, I hope so. are you orson hodge? 是的 你是奥森・霍吉吗
[10:28] Yes, I am. you are… 对 我是 你哪位
[10:32] You want me to let go? 你想让我放手吗
[10:35] You want me to let go? 你想让我放手吗
[10:37] Yeah. 对
[10:39] There, I let go. 看 我放手了
[10:46] – Now you gotta do the same – I don’t know what you mean -现在你也要放手 -我不知道你什么意思
[10:49] Oh, I think you do, and I am dead serious. 我想你明白我的意思 我是来真的
[10:52] If you don’t let go… 如果你再不放手
[10:54] Next time, neither will I. 下次 我也不会放手了
[11:03] Brought you a laundry basket. 给你拿来一个洗衣篮
[11:05] You need me to show you how to use the washer? 你要我教你怎么用洗衣机吗
[11:09] It’s my clever way of saying 这是我的一种婉转说法
[11:11] You’re gonna be doing your own laundry. 你要自己洗衣服
[11:14] Oh. okay. 好
[11:16] You know, the girls have chores, too. 孩子们都要干家务活
[11:19] It’s how we teach ’em responsibility. 这是教她们如何有责任心
[11:22] Speaking of which, uh… 说到这个
[11:25] Cutfew is 10:00 11 on weekends. 门禁平时是10点 周末11点
[11:28] Does that seem reasonable? 你能接受吗
[11:30] Sure. no problem. 没问题
[11:33] This teenager thing isn’t so bad. 看来你不算问题少女
[11:36] So what are my other chores? 那我其他的家务活是什么
[11:38] Oh, well, not to push my luck, 不是我要求多
[11:40] But I was thinking you could sweep the front porch 但我想 你要打扫前门廊
[11:43] And take care of the guest bathroom. 还有清扫客房的洗手间
[11:45] You got it. 明白了
[11:49] Oh, that’s a pretty dress. 好漂亮的裙子
[11:53] Oh, my god, it’s Versace! 天哪 是范思哲的
[11:55] Yeah. It’s all right. 是啊 还好吧
[11:57] “all right”? young lady, if you live under my roof, 还好 如果你住在我房子里
[12:01] You will not disparage versace. 你就不能侮辱范思哲的裙子
[12:03] Sorry. 对不起
[12:05] No, I’m just kidding. It was a joke. 不 开玩笑呢
[12:07] Oh. Funny. 好笑
[12:10] Well, I guess i’m gonna get started on my laundry. 我想 我该开始洗我衣服了
[12:14] Vera wang! 薇拉王
[12:16] Where are you getting all these dresses? 你从哪弄到这些裙子
[12:19] They were gifts. 都是礼物
[12:21] You know, from boyfriends. 男朋友们送的
[12:23] Boyfriends? How many do you have? 男朋友们 你有多少男朋友
[12:25] Not as many as I used to. I had to make some cutbacks. 没以前多了 我也得减员啊
[12:28] Yeah, the economy has hit us all. 经济危机对我们都有冲击啊
[12:33] So… 所以
[12:34] What kind of boyfriends can afford things like this? 什么样的男朋友能买得起这些衣服
[12:37] They’re college guys 他们是大学生
[12:39] With rich parents who can pay for everything. 只要家里有钱 任何都买得起
[12:42] Uh-huh. and so… they give you designer clothes, 他们给你买名牌衣服
[12:46] And you give them… 你给他们
[12:48] The pleasure of my company. 我陪他们度过愉快的时光
[12:50] Yeah. okay, well… 是 好
[12:52] Don’t take this the wrong way, 别想错了
[12:54] But that’s not exactly from the Versace virgin line. 但那些可不是范思哲处女系列
[12:57] I don’t have to do anything. 我不需要做什么
[12:59] They just have to think I might. 只需要他们觉得 我可能会做什么
[13:01] Uh-huh, and how long do you think that will last? 这要多长时间
[13:05] Till 10’clock, 11:00 on the weekends. 到10点 周末11点
[13:09] Just kidding. It was a joke. 开玩笑呢
[13:15] Funny. 搞笑哦
[13:26] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[13:33] What happened to your shirt? 你衬衫怎么了
[13:35] Why don’t you ask your friend? 怎么不问问你的朋友
[13:38] The one you hired to assault me. 你雇来打我的那位
[13:40] You were assaulted? 你被打了吗
[13:44] Grabbed me by the throat, threw me to the ground 扼住我的喉咙 把我推倒在地上
[13:48] And told me to “let go.” 告诉我 让我放手
[13:50] Your message came through loud and clear. 我完全明白他想传达的信息
[13:53] I had nothing to do with that. 我什么都没做
[13:55] Oh, please. 别装了
[13:58] Who else would have done it? 还能有谁呢
[14:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:05] But i swear to you, we may have our differences, 但我发誓 我们可能有些分歧
[14:07] But i would never hire someone to attack you. 但我绝不会雇人来打你
[14:11] You have to believe me. 你要相信我
[14:17] I do. 我信
[14:21] Forgive me. 抱歉
[14:23] I should’ve known you could never hurt me. 我早知道你永远都不会伤害我
[14:28] I’ll stay. 我会留下来
[14:30] What? 什么
[14:32] Once I’ve unpacked, I’ll bring 我去从行李里找件新衣服
[14:33] you my shirt so you can mend it 我把这件拿下来 好让你帮我补好
[14:47] We’re just running to the store, and we’ll be back in an bit 我们就去趟商店 一会就回来
[14:49] Okay. I’ll sweep the porch while you’re gone. 你们走后 我会打扫前门廊的
[14:52] If you don’t mind 如果你不介意
[14:53] Will you make sure juanita and celia do their chores, too? 能不能监督胡安妮塔和西利娅 让她们把家务活也干了
[14:56] Sure thing. 没问题
[15:10] I got the rest, babe. 我拿其他的吧
[15:12] All right, I’ll see you inside. 好 屋里见
[15:18] Oh, you’re back. 你们回来了
[15:20] Oh, my god. 天哪
[15:23] Ana, the house is so clean. 房子好干净啊
[15:25] Just wanted to do my part. 我做好我的本份而已
[15:27] Well, how did you get everything down so quickly? 你怎么干得这么快啊
[15:35] We finished upstairs, ana. anything else you need done? 我们把楼上打扫干净了 安娜 还有其他要做的吗
[15:40] They wanted to hang out, but I had chores to do, 他们跟我出去玩 但我有家务活
[15:43] So they insisted on helping me. 所以他们坚持要帮我
[15:45] Aren’t they sweet? 他们人是不是很好
[15:47] Hey, um, I’m not bragging and I don’t recommend it, 我不是吹牛 也不是自卖自夸
[15:51] But you could so eat out of your downstairs toilet. 但楼下厕所现在干净到 可以在里面用餐了
[15:55] Okay, boys, thanks for your hard work, 孩子们 谢谢你们干活
[15:57] But maybe it’s time to go home and take a shower… 该回家了 去洗个澡吧
[16:00] Preferably a cold one. 最好是冷水澡
[16:04] Bye, preston. 再见 普雷斯顿
[16:06] – I’m porter. – I’m preston. -我是波特 -我是普雷斯顿
[16:08] – Oh, you can call me whatever you want. – All right. -你叫我什么都行 -好了
[16:13] Mommy, it was so cool. 妈咪 太酷了
[16:15] Ana got the boys to do my chores, too. 安娜让男生们把我的家务活也干了
[16:18] Did she? 是吗
[16:21] I wanna learn how to make boys do stuff. 我也想学怎么让男生帮我做事情
[16:22] Can you teach me? 你能教我吗
[16:24] Uh, okay, Juanita, go to your room. 胡安妮塔 回房间去
[16:25] And don’t come out until you’re 18. 不到18岁 别出来
[16:27] Is something wrong? 怎么了
[16:29] Ana, the whole point of chores is that you do them. 安娜 家务活的关键是要你去做家务
[16:33] You don’t bat your eyes and call rent-a-horny-kid. 而不是让你抛个媚眼 勾引一个男孩来帮你干
[16:36] The house is clean. what do you care how it got that way? 房间干净了 你为何要介意过程
[16:40] I care about the message it sends to my little girls, 我在意的是 这件事对我小女儿的影响
[16:43] And I’m starting to care a little 现在我开始有点在意
[16:44] bit about your tone. 你说话的口气
[16:46] I am sorry. 抱歉
[16:47] How do you like your housekeepers to speak to you? 你想让你的佣人怎么跟你说话
[16:50] And the teenager has finally arrived. 还是问题少女啊
[16:54] Ana, listen. 安娜 听着
[16:56] We want you to be part of this family. 我们想接纳你成为家庭一份子
[16:58] We will love you and support you and take care of you, 我们会爱你 支持你 关心你
[17:01] But in exchange, 但是 同样地
[17:03] You will show us a little bit of respect and obey our rules, 你也要对我们表示尊敬 并且遵守我们的规矩
[17:06] Which means doing your own chores, 这意思是 你要自己干家务
[17:08] No boys in the house and no more gifts from men. 不要再招男生来家里 也不许跟他们收礼物
[17:16] I get it now. 我现在明白了
[17:18] You’re jealous. 你嫉妒我
[17:19] Of what? 嫉妒什么
[17:22] Of me. 嫉妒我
[17:23] You’re not young anymore. 你不再年轻了
[17:25] You can’t get guys to do things for you, 你也不能让男生帮你做这做那了
[17:27] And that drives you crazy. 这让你抓狂了
[17:31] You wanna see crazy? 你想知道什么是疯狂吗
[17:32] Make one more statement like that, 再说一遍这样的话
[17:34] And I am throwing your ass out on the street. 我就把你扔到街上去
[17:37] You care to test me? 你要是不怕就试试
[17:59] Ana? what’s wrong? 安娜 怎么了
[18:02] I don’t know what I did. she wants to kick me out. 我不知道我做了什么 她想把我踢走
[18:09] So she had a couple boys come over and do her chores. 她只不过叫了几个男孩来家里帮她做家务
[18:12] You’ve been doing stuff like that your whole life. 你一直都是这么做的
[18:14] That’s not the point! you didn’t hear 这不是重点 你没听见
[18:15] the way she talked to me 她跟我说话的那个态度
[18:17] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[18:18] You don’t tell 你不能跟
[18:19] a kid who’s been bounced around her whole life 一个没有家的孩子说
[18:20] That you’re gonna throw her out on the street! 你要把她扔到街上去
[18:22] I didn’t tell her that. 我没这么说
[18:24] I just… kind of threatened to. 我只是 类似于威胁她一下
[18:26] Bottom line-she is my niece, 不管怎样 她是我外甥女
[18:28] And she is not going anywhere. 她哪都不去 就留在这
[18:30] You’re the adult, gaby. start acting like it. 你是成年人 加布 成熟点吧
[18:45] I know this looks bad, 我知道看起来不像好事
[18:47] But we did what we did for a good reason. 我们这么做是有原因的
[18:49] Ma’am, you can’t break into 夫人们 任何原因 你们都不应该
[18:51] A person’s house for any reason. 非法进入别人的房子
[18:52] Uh, what if there’s a baby inside and there’s a fire? 那如果着火 房子里有个婴儿呢
[18:56] See? everything’s not all cut and dry, is it, rookie? 看吧 没有什么是绝对的 是不是 菜鸟
[18:59] Roberta, don’t piss him off. 萝伯塔 别惹他生气
[19:01] You can’t take a club to the head like you used to. 你不能像你以前那样硬碰硬
[19:06] Okay, I just got off the phone with heller’s secretary. 我刚跟海勒的秘书通了电话
[19:09] David dash was definitely a patient there. 大卫・黛西确实是他的一个病人
[19:12] Well, that’s why we couldn’t make the match. mm-hmm. 这就是为什么我们总找不到人
[19:15] He changed his last name. mm-hmm, and get this. 他把他的姓给改了 看看这个
[19:17] He’s the same guy whose wife and daughter 就是他的妻子女儿
[19:18] Were killed in that car crash up on Canterbury road 都在坎特伯雷路的车祸中丧生
[19:20] canterbury road. 坎特伯雷路
[19:22] I remember that accident. 我知道那起事故
[19:23] My neighbors mike and susan were in the car that hit ’em. 我的邻居麦克和苏珊开车撞上他们的
[19:26] Oh, wait. now wait. okay, that’s weird. 等等 这很古怪
[19:28] I mean, why would dave move onto the same street 为什么大卫要搬来
[19:30] As the people who killed his family? 和撞死他家人的凶手做邻居呢
[19:38] The doctor has your results. he’ll be here in a minute. 医生拿到你的结果了 他一会就进来
[19:44] Do you know what they are? 你知道是什么结果吧
[19:47] You’ll need to talk to the doctor about that. 你要跟医生谈谈
[19:50] Come on. I know you know. it’s cancer again. am I right? 告诉我吧 我知道你一定知道 癌症复发了 对吗
[19:54] I honestly don’t know. 我真的不知道
[19:56] Now please, he’ll just be a moment. 他马上就来
[20:00] If it’s cancer, and I find out you knew, 如果真的是癌症复发了 而你不告诉我
[20:02] I won’t be dying alone. 我就拉着你一块儿死
[20:09] Hello, Lynette. 你好 勒奈特
[20:12] Well, I’m glad you came in. We got the results back, 很高兴你来做检查 我们有结果了
[20:14] And the test did pick something up. 确实有所发现
[20:17] So it is the cancer. 所以 真的复发了
[20:19] Oh, God, I can’t go through this again! 天哪 这次我一定挺不过去
[20:22] No, no, no. It’s nothing like that. 不 不 不是这样的
[20:24] You’re pregnant. 你怀孕了
[20:27] Excuse me? 你说什么
[20:29] About six weeks or so. 大约六周
[20:31] Are you sure it’s not cancer? 你确定不是癌症复发
[20:38] Okay, Susan. 行了 苏珊
[20:40] But when you’re out on the boat, 但是上船之后
[20:41] Make sure you’ll put on some sweater 记得一定要多穿点
[20:43] And on your feet, too. Remember our trip to Mexico? 还有注意脚下 记得我们去墨西哥那次吧
[20:48] Okay, I’ll talk to you guys later. 好的 晚点打给你们
[20:53] Everything’s fine. 一切都好
[20:54] I don’t know what I was worried about. 我不知道在胡乱担心些什么
[21:01] Are you sure you wanna do this? 你确定你想这么做吗
[21:03] Do what? 做什么
[21:04] Go to Vegas, get married. 去拉斯维加斯结婚
[21:07] I mean, it is a whole weekend away from Susan. 我是说 这意味着整个周末见不到苏珊
[21:09] Katherine, I told you. 凯瑟琳 我跟你说过了
[21:11] I just wanted to make sure M.J.was OK 我只是确认下MJ一切都好
[21:13] Why aren’t you still commit it, 干嘛不痛快承认
[21:16] You’re still hung up on her. 你依然牵挂着她
[21:18] For God sake, are we going to do this again? 看在上帝份上 还要再提起这个话题吗
[21:20] All I know is, it’s our wedding day, 我只知道 今天是我们的大喜之日
[21:22] And you were in a crappy mood 你却一直心神不宁
[21:24] Until you talked to your ex-wife. 直到给你前妻打过电话才好
[21:26] Katherine, I wouldn’t be sitting here 凯瑟琳 如果我不想娶你的话
[21:28] If I didn’t want to marry you. okay? 我现在不会坐在这里 好吗
[21:32] Really? 真的
[21:34] Really. 真的
[21:35] Do I need to shout it out in the airport? 需要我在机场大声宣告下吗
[21:38] – You wouldn’t do that. – Oh, I will. -你才不会这么做呢 -我会的
[21:41] I’ll–I’ll do whatever I need to, 不管做什么我都愿意
[21:42] – To prove my love – It’s ok -来证明我对你的爱 -好了好了
[21:44] You convinced me. 我相信你了
[21:48] I am dying for a Cappuccino. you want one? 我想喝杯卡布奇诺 你要吗
[21:54] Yeah, I do. 愿意一试
[21:55] You said it. “I do.” 你说了”愿意”了
[21:58] Can’t take it back now. 可不能再收回去了
[22:02] …should be allowed to just… walk away. 怎么可以就这样…一走了之
[22:05] I know some people will wonder, 我知道有的人可能会想
[22:07] Why didn’t I just kill Susan? 为什么不杀掉苏珊
[22:12] But what good would that have done? 但如果那样做有什么好处呢
[22:15] She’d be dead. There’d be no… suffering. 她会死掉 那样永远不会知道…煎熬的滋味
[22:18] And to those of you who hate me 因为我夺去无辜男孩生命
[22:20] Because I took the life of an innocent, young boy, 而憎恨我的人们
[22:23] I say… 我想说…
[22:27] Katherine! 凯瑟琳
[22:30] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[22:32] That woman I was with me?Tell her I have to go. 看到跟我一起的那位女士 跟她说我得走了
[22:34] It’s an emergency! 情况紧急
[22:47] Oh, uh, your friend asked me to tell you he had to leave. 你朋友让我告诉你 他得先走了
[22:51] What? 什么
[22:53] He said to say he’s sorry. 他说他很抱歉
[23:11] What were you thinking? 你到底想怎么样
[23:13] First, tell me if it worked, 首先 告诉我效果如何
[23:14] Then I’ll tell you what I was thinking. 然后我再来告诉你我的打算
[23:17] Don’t be glib. Did you hire someone to attack Orson? 别跟我油腔滑调的 你雇人去袭击奥森了
[23:20] Yes. 是的
[23:22] Are you insane? Your thug tried to strangle him. 你疯了吗 那歹徒差点勒死他
[23:24] If he had tried to strangle him, he’d be dead. 如果他真想勒死他 不会留下活口的
[23:27] Look, Orson had the upper hand in this divorce. 奥森在离婚事件中占了上风
[23:29] We needed to regain it. 我们得夺回优势
[23:31] Not by resorting to physical violence 不是用这种暴力手段
[23:32] I would never have given my permission for that. 我绝不会允许你这么做的
[23:34] That’s why I didn’t ask you. 这就是为何我没问你的意见
[23:38] W-what’s your beef here, Bree? 你有什么可抱怨的 布里
[23:40] My beef is that from the minute I walked into this office, 我不满的是 从我踏进这个办公室的那刻起
[23:43] You have pulled me deeper and deeper 你就拉着我同流合污
[23:45] Into your moral cesspool. 让我在道德深渊越陷越深
[23:47] That is not why I hired you. 那可不是我雇你的原因
[23:48] Please. That is exactly why you hired me. 拜托 这恰恰正是你雇我的原因
[23:52] Face it. you were tired of being a good girl. 承认吧 你已经厌倦了当个乖乖女
[23:55] You knew it was time to play dirty. 你知道该是时候耍点手段了
[23:57] I wanted to protect what was mine. 我只想保护属于我的东西
[24:00] You have turned me into someone I don’t recognize. 你却把我变得失去了自我
[24:01] And you’ve loved every minute of it. 而你享受其中的每分每秒
[24:03] – No, I haven’t. – Yes, you have! -不 我没有 -是的 你有
[24:05] And so have I. 我也是
[24:08] Because the truth is, 因为 事实是
[24:11] I think you’re the most fascinating woman 你是我遇到过的
[24:13] That I have ever met. 最迷人的女性
[24:15] What? 什么
[24:21] Karl… 卡尔…
[24:23] If I have not been clear about how I feel about you, 如果我没表达清楚我对你的感觉
[24:26] I apologize for any ambiguity. 我为我的含糊其辞表示道歉
[24:28] Understand this– I detest you. 这么说你明白吧 我讨厌你
[24:31] No, you don’t. I can see it in your eyes. 不 你没有 你的眼睛告诉我了
[24:34] You want me to walk over there and pull you up against me 你想让我走到身前 把你拉进我怀中
[24:38] And kiss you until your knees buckle. 吻你 直到你双腿发软
[24:40] You’re fired. 你被炒了
[24:43] Good. That keeps this from being a breach of ethics. 很好 那我这么做就不至于违反行业道德
[24:59] My knees haven’t buckled yet. 我的双腿还没有发软
[25:20] Oh, It’s your daddy. Hey, Mike. 你爸打来的 喂 麦克
[25:23] Hey! Hey, where are you? Are you with Dave? 你们在哪 跟大卫在一起吗
[25:25] uh, yeah. We are in the car singing. 是啊 我们在车里唱歌来着
[25:28] All right, Susan, listen to me. Do not react 好了 苏珊 听我说 别让他知道
[25:30] To what I’m about to tell you. 我要告诉你的话
[25:33] This sounds really– 听起来真的很…
[25:35] Susan! Do you understand me? 苏珊 听明白了吗
[25:37] Okay. 好
[25:39] Dave’s real name is David Dash. 大卫的真名是大卫・黛西
[25:43] He’s the husband of the woman 他是我们在那次事故中
[25:44] That killed in the accident. 害死的女人的丈夫
[25:46] – Oh my God! – Don’t react! -我的天哪 -别给他看出来
[25:48] Uh… problem? 有问题吗
[25:51] Uh… that sucks. 太糟糕了
[25:55] How could they cancel your flight? 他们怎么能取消你们的航班
[25:57] All right, you guys are in danger. 你们俩有危险
[25:59] Just get away from him. Go to a gas station, a store… 快逃开他 躲到加油站 小店…
[26:02] Anyplace there’s people. I’m on my way. 只要是有人的地方 我在赶过去了
[26:05] Right. 好的
[26:07] So how long do you think you’ll be delayed? 你觉得你们会误点多久
[26:10] Uh, I’m a half-hour from the lake. 我离湖边还有半小时车程
[26:12] I’m calling the cops right now. Just get away from him. 我会马上报警 你快想法逃开他
[26:15] Get out of that car and get away from Dave. 离开那辆车 离大卫远远的
[26:17] – And you call me the second you do. – Okay. -到时候打电话给我 -好的
[26:20] Um… well, I hope you get there soon. 希望你们很快到达
[26:23] Bumped his flight? 没坐上那班飞机吗
[26:25] – Yeah. – Oh, what a drag. -是啊 -真是糟糕
[26:28] Okay, from the top. 好了 从头开始唱
[26:44] Gosh, it feels like we’ve been driving forever. 天 我们好像开了一整天了
[26:46] Mm. Maybe we should stretch our legs. 也许该活动活动腿脚了
[26:48] Ah, we’re almost there. Let’s keep going. 马上就到了 继续前进吧
[26:53] Aren’t you hungry, though? 那你饿不饿
[26:54] Maybe there’s a restaurant up ahead. 也许前面会有餐馆
[26:57] I really don’t want to stop, Susan. 我真的不想停下来 苏珊
[27:00] Okay. 好的
[27:02] It’s no big deal. 没什么大不了的
[27:23] Look what I got for college. I got pens. I got notebooks. 看看我为上学准备了什么 笔 笔记本
[27:27] Ooh, I got an English to Mandarin dictionary 还有一本英汉字典
[27:29] ’cause you never know 因为你永远不知道
[27:30] When you might need a…gonggongqiche 可能你随时要坐 “公共汽车”
[27:33] Oh, and look at this. 还有看看这个
[27:36] Check it out. 见识一下
[27:38] They’re scented. You wanna smell grape? 这是香水笔 想闻闻葡萄的味道吗
[27:42] What? They’re… 干嘛 他们闻起来…
[27:45] Like candy. 就像糖一样
[27:46] I went to the doctor today. 我今天去看医生了
[27:50] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[27:52] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[27:54] Pregnant? 怀孕
[27:58] With a baby? 怀了个孩子
[27:59] How long have you been sniffing those markers? 闻那记号笔把你脑子闻坏了吗
[28:02] Of course with a baby. 当然是怀孩子
[28:04] But you can’t. I mean… w-we can’t. 但是你不能 我是说 我们不能…
[28:06] W-we’re old! 我们都老了
[28:08] Well, apparently, not old enough. 很显然 还不够老
[28:15] What am I gonna do about school? 那我上学的事怎么办
[28:18] What am I gonna do about my job? 那我工作的事怎么办
[28:26] We’re gonna have another baby. 我们又要多一个孩子了
[28:29] Actually, I have an addendum to that. 事实上 我还有要补充的
[28:36] Please tell me you’re about to recite the girl scout oath. 告诉我你这是要背诵女童军守则
[28:39] No, Tom. 不是的 汤姆
[28:40] We’re having twins…Again. 这一胎又是…双胞胎
[28:54] I have to go potty. 我想要嘘嘘
[28:57] Okay, sweetie. 好的 亲爱的
[28:58] Do you mind pulling over at the next rest stop? 介意开到下一个休息站停一下车吗
[29:00] We’re almost there, buddy. Can you hold it? 就快到了 小子 能憋着吗
[29:03] No. I really have to go. 不能 憋不住啦
[29:09] Fine. 好吧
[29:12] Just hold on a few more minutes. 再憋几分钟就行
[29:18] Here? 这里吗
[29:19] He–he can’t go here. 这里怎么行呢
[29:24] Come on, M.J. Let’s go. 来 MJ 走吧
[29:26] Um, can’t we find a gas station or maybe a diner? 不能找个加油站或者小饭馆吗
[29:29] He’s a big boy. He can use the bushes. 他不小了 可以再树丛里解决了
[29:30] – Okay. Here, M.J. Wait for me. – Don’t go too far. -MJ 等我啊 -别走太远
[29:36] Hello? 喂
[29:38] Dave, detective Collins with the Fairview P.D. 大卫 我是美景镇警局的科林斯侦探
[29:41] We know everything. 所有事情我们都知道了
[29:42] I-I’m sorry. What are you– 抱歉 你说什么
[29:44] Heller, your wife, your child, all of it. 海勒 你妻子 孩子 所有一切
[29:46] If you come in now, i’ll do everything I can to help you. 如果你现在自首 我会尽力帮你
[29:49] But let’s end this before someone gets hurt. 但要在有人受伤前结束这些
[29:58] Keys. 钥匙
[29:59] Keys… Oh. 钥匙
[30:18] Aah! M.J., run! MJ 跑啊
[30:20] Come on, honey! Let’s run! Let’s run! 来 亲爱的 我们跑
[30:22] Why are we running? 为什么要跑
[30:25] We’re playing a game with Dave, okay? 我们在和大卫玩游戏 知道吗
[30:27] So run as fast as you can. Ow! Ow! 所以跑得越快越好
[30:30] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[30:32] Aah! Ow! I’m fine. 我没事
[30:35] Susan! M.J.! 苏珊 MJ
[30:37] Okay, listen. 听着
[30:39] It’s really important that you win this game. 你一定要设法赢得这游戏
[30:41] So I want you to find a good hiding place, 你要找个好地方躲起来
[30:42] And even if you hear Dave, 即使你听到大卫的声音
[30:43] you don’t come out no matter what, okay? Okay? 不管怎样都不要出来 好吗
[30:48] Don’t worry. I’m gonna hide, too. Now go. 别担心 我也会藏起来 快走
[30:51] Go! 走啊
[30:58] Where is he? 他在哪
[31:04] You are not gonna mess this up! 你不能把这搞砸了
[31:06] We are too close to the finish line! 离成功就差那么一点了
[31:09] Now call him! 快喊他
[31:13] Call him. 喊啊
[31:18] M.J. M.J.!
[31:22] Don’t come out! 别出来
[31:31] M.J. M.J.!
[31:33] You wanna go fishing, don’t you, buddy? 你想去钓鱼 不是吗 小子
[31:36] if you don’t come out now, we’re gonna get there too late. 如果你现在不出来 到那里就很晚了
[31:39] I’ll let you drive the boat! 我会让你开船哦
[31:46] if you don’t come out right now, we’ll leave without you. 如果你现在不出来 我们就自己走咯
[31:54] You don’t wanna be in this scary graveyard after dark, do you? 你不想天黑后呆在这可怕的墓地 是吗
[32:02] All right, M.J., We’re leaving! 好了 M.J. 我们要走了
[32:27] Mommy, wake up. I get to drive the boat. 妈咪 醒醒 我可以驾船了
[32:33] Now keep the volume really high. 把声音开到最大
[32:36] You don’t wanna hear all the boring grown-up talk. 你不会想听无聊的成年人聊天
[32:45] Buckle up. 系好安全带
[32:52] What are you gonna do to us? 你会对我们做什么
[32:54] Shut up. I’m trying to think. 闭嘴 我在想呢
[33:04] Dave, please… 大卫 求你了
[33:07] I’m so sorry about that accident. 那次车祸 我很抱歉
[33:12] You don’t wanna hurt M.J. or me. 你不想伤害我和M.J.
[33:14] You’re a good person. I know you. 你是个好人 我了解你
[33:16] Don’t analyze me. 别想分析我
[33:19] The last guy who tried that didn’t do so well. 上回有人这么干 没啥效果
[33:25] Well, you won’t get away with it. 你逃不掉了
[33:26] Mike already called the cops. They’re on their way. 麦克已经报警了 他们在路上了
[33:28] Enough! 够了
[33:31] Incoming call, Mike 来电 麦克
[33:38] Susan? Where are you? 苏珊 你在哪
[33:40] Not up at the lake. 还没到湖边
[33:43] – You kind of screwed up my plans here, Mike. – Mike! -麦克 你打乱了我的计划 -麦克
[33:47] Oh, and, uh, Susan says hello. 刚才苏珊跟你打个招呼
[33:50] Okay, Dave, take it easy. 大卫 冷静点
[33:53] You want revenge? 你想报仇吗
[33:54] Let Susan and M.J. Go. Take me instead. 让苏珊和M.J.走 冲我来
[33:59] How does it feel, Mike, 麦克 感觉怎样
[34:01] to know that you can’t save the people that you love? 救不了自己所爱的人 是什么感觉
[34:04] Hopeless? 绝望吗
[34:06] Like your entire life has no meaning? 像是这一辈子都毫无意义了吗
[34:10] Dave, please. 大卫 求你了
[34:13] I-I can’t be that far behind you. I’m on route 12. 我离你不远了 我在12号公路上
[34:16] You’re on route 12? 你在12号公路上吗
[34:19] Yeah. Yeah, come on. 对对 拜托了
[34:21] You don’t wanna hurt them. Let me be the one. 不要伤害他们 冲我来吧
[34:25] You’re right. You should be the one. 你说得对 应该你来
[34:28] So we’ve got a deal? 一言为定啊
[34:31] If I see one cop car, they’re both dead. 只要我看到一辆警车 他们俩都得死
[34:35] No cops. You just tell me where to meet you. 没有警察 告诉我到哪里见你
[34:39] Keep heading south. 一直往南开
[34:41] There’s an abandoned gas station 在坎特伯雷路
[34:43] past the intersection of route 12 and canterbury road. 和12号公路交汇处 有个废弃加油站
[34:47] Canterbury road? That’s where we… 坎特伯雷路 那是我们…
[34:49] Yeah, it is. 就是那
[35:01] Look familiar? 眼熟吗
[35:05] What are you gonna do to us? 你要对我们怎样
[35:08] Why did you bring us here? 干嘛带我们到这来
[35:11] I thought it would be poetic. 我以为会很诗情画意的
[35:14] Mike should be here any minute. 麦克随时都会来
[35:18] Dave, please. Don’t hurt mike. 大卫 求你了 别伤害麦克
[35:20] It wasn’t his fault. 不是他的错
[35:21] No. It was your fault. 对的 是你的错
[35:26] But he wants to be the hero, so… 但他想做英雄 所以
[35:30] Get out. 下去
[35:34] I’m not leaving M.J. 我不会离开M.J.的
[35:36] M.J.’s coming. I need to set you up first. Get out. M.J.也会来 我要先搞定你 下去
[35:40] Now. 快点
[35:47] Try not to scare M.J. when you bring him here. 带M.J.下来时 不要吓他
[35:51] Actually, change of plans. 事实上 我改主意了
[35:54] What? 什么
[35:55] M.J.’s staying with me. M.J.和我呆一起
[35:56] He and I are gonna pull into that intersection 在麦克迅速开过那条路时
[35:59] just as Mike comes barreling down that road. M.J.和我将冲出岔口
[36:04] Oh, my god. 天哪
[36:05] And you’re gonna stay there and watch 而麦克杀死你孩子时
[36:07] as Mike kills your child, 你就待这看着
[36:10] just like you killed mine. 就像你杀死我孩子一样
[36:14] I told you it was poetic. 我告诉过你这很诗意的
[36:16] Dave, please. Please. 大卫 求你了 拜托了
[36:19] I cannot imagine the pain you went through, 我无法想像你所经历的痛苦
[36:21] but you can’t do this. You can’t kill my little boy! 但你不能这么做 不能杀了我的宝贝
[36:24] Shut up. 闭嘴
[36:26] What if your daughter could see you now?! 如果你女儿现在能看见你呢
[36:29] Is this how you’d want her to see you?! 你想让她看到这样的你吗
[36:32] As a monster who could murder an innocent child?! 杀害无辜小孩的怪物吗
[36:38] I’m not a monster. 我不是怪物
[36:40] Dave! Dave! 大卫 大卫
[36:50] You don’t need that. 你不需要这个
[36:53] You’re a big boy now. 你长大了
[37:27] Mike! 麦克
[37:30] Mike! Mike! 麦克 麦克
[37:33] Stop! 停车
[37:38] No! 不要啊
[37:44] M.J. M.J.!
[37:55] M.J. M.J.!
[37:56] Mama! 妈妈
[38:00] Oh, god! are you okay? 天哪 你还好吗
[38:03] Dave told me to get out of the car. 大卫让我下车的
[38:08] Mike. 麦克
[38:13] Mike! 麦克
[38:19] Daddy! 爸爸
[38:46] So what do you say we all go out for ice cream? 我们去吃冰淇淋吧
[38:49] Oh, i’d love to, but i brought work home. 我很想去 不过我还得工作
[38:52] Again? 又是工作
[38:54] I know. i’m so boring. 是啊 无聊至极
[38:56] Hey, why don’t you two go? 要不你俩去吧
[38:59] Oh, fine. i’ll take her now. 好的 我这就带她去
[39:02] Come on, sweetie. 来吧 亲爱的
[39:11] Wait. 等等
[39:12] Don’t go. 别走
[39:15] We have marshmallows and chocolate. 我们有棉花糖和巧克力
[39:17] I can make s’mores. 我可以做脆香米
[39:19] Would you like that, my little princess? 你喜欢吗 我的小公主
[39:22] Yeah! 喜欢
[39:25] You sure? 你确定吗
[39:27] You said you had work. 你说你有工作
[39:32] It can wait. 我可以待会再做
[39:35] I always have time for my girls. 你们俩才是最重要的
[39:44] I always have time for my girls. 你们母女俩才是最重要的
[40:12] 两个月后
[40:19] There was a wedding recently 最近 在美景镇长老会教堂里
[40:21] At fairview presbyterian church. 有一场盛大的婚礼
[40:24] The minister spoke about the nature of marriage… 牧师宣读婚姻的本质
[40:31] The sublime joy of giving birth… 给予新生命的至乐
[40:40] The immense pleasure of raising a family… 呵护家庭所得的无与伦比的快乐
[40:47] The importance of life long fidelity… 对婚姻忠诚的重要性
[40:56] And then he said what all ministers say 最后他像所有牧师一样
[41:00] To conclude such matters… 做了最后的结语
[41:02] You may now kiss the bride. 可以吻新娘了
[41:08] For a moment, 在这时
[41:10] The groom wondered if he was doing the right thing. 新郎还在犹豫他做的抉择 是否正确
[41:17] That’s when the bells began to ring, 这时教堂钟声响起
[41:20] Telling him he had. 告诉他 是对的
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme