Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] – Does this relationship have a future? – Can’t we just keep -我看不到我们的未来 -难道我们
[00:05] – Going the way we are? – Jackson left. -不能像现在这样吗 -杰克逊离开了
[00:08] Orson’s lying to me again. Bree made a decision. 奥森又对我撒谎了 布里作出了决定
[00:11] So I think I have to divorce him. Karl signed up. 我想我得和他离婚 卡尔出现了
[00:14] Karl what are you doing here? 卡尔 你在这里做什么
[00:16] Well I just enrolled Evan. 我来给伊万报名
[00:20] – And susan confessed. – Mike and I got in a car accident. -苏珊承认了过错 -麦克和我遇到了交通事故
[00:23] – Mike was driving right? – That’s what we said -是麦克开的车对吧 -我们是这样对外界说的
[00:24] But it wasn’t true. he took the blame for me. 但不是真的 他做了替罪羊
[00:33] On this street 在这条街上
[00:35] The bargaining begins at sunrise… 议价始于清晨
[00:38] An old woman offers a paperboy a generous tip 老人大方付报童小费
[00:42] If he’ll throw the paper onto her porch… 条件是他要将报纸扔进她的门廊
[00:45] A wife tells her husband she’ll make his favorite dinner 妻子告诉丈夫 她会为他准备可口的晚饭
[00:50] If he’ll bring home roses… 前提是他送她玫瑰
[00:53] A man tells his neighbor he’ll take in his garbage cans 一个男人告诉他的邻居 除非她管理好草坪
[00:57] The day she finally mows her lawn. 他才会好好收拾他的垃圾桶
[01:00] Yes on wisteria lane 是的 在紫藤郡
[01:03] Everyone knows how to bargain– 人人都知道如何讨价还价
[01:06] Absolutely everyone. 每一个人
[01:08] I don’t want oatmeal. Can I have pancakes? 我不想吃麦片粥 我能吃煎饼吗?
[01:11] Katherine’s not a short-order cook buddy. 伙计 凯瑟琳不接受点菜
[01:14] If she made oatmeal for breakfast we’re having oatmeal. 早餐她做麦片粥 我们就吃麦片粥
[01:17] I tell you what M.J. if you finish just half of it M.J. 如果你吃掉一半
[01:20] I will make candied apples for your sleepover. 我会在你的外宿聚会上做蜜饯苹果
[01:23] I love candy apples. 我喜欢蜜饯苹果
[01:25] she’s letting you off easy. you should thank her. 她放了你一马 你该感谢她
[01:27] Thank you katherine. 凯瑟琳 谢谢你
[01:29] You are so welcome you sweet thing. 小不点 不用谢
[01:32] Dad are you gonna marry katherine? 爸爸 你会娶凯瑟琳吗?
[01:41] That’s um… 这个问题…
[01:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:45] Why not? 为什么
[01:46] Oh well oh because we haven’t talked about marriage. 嗯 因为我们还没有谈到结婚
[01:51] Why not? 为什么
[01:53] M.J. you’re being rude. M.J. 你太没有礼貌了
[01:56] Oh I’m not offended. 哦 没有冒犯我
[01:59] Don’t you wanna marry katherine? 你愿意娶凯瑟琳吗?
[02:04] I love her. 我很爱她
[02:05] She’s absolutely fantastic. 她的确很棒
[02:08] So why don’t you marry her? 那为什么你不娶她呢
[02:10] Can you help me out here? 帮我一把吧
[02:12] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧
[02:16] Buddy um when it comes to marriage 伙计 谈到结婚
[02:19] The truth is… 事实上
[02:20] Wow. would you look at the time? I’m late for work. 哦 看看时间 我快迟到了
[02:23] We’re gonna have to talk about this later. 我们以后再谈
[02:26] – Coward. – You got that right. -胆小鬼 -对 我就是
[02:32] – How’d I do? – You were great. -我做的怎么样 -很棒
[02:35] – But he didn’t answer me. – Doesn’t matter. Issue’s on the table. -但他并没有回答我 -没关系 迟早会的
[02:41] Yes on this street 在这条街上
[02:43] The negotiating begins at sunrise 谈判在日出便开始了
[02:45] And it doesn’t end… 而且它不会结束
[02:47] Here’s the ice cream I promised you. 这是我承诺的冰淇淋
[02:49] Until someone gets exactly what they want. 除非人们得到了他们想要的
[03:04] Walter Bergen was a divorce lawyer 沃尔特·卑尔根是一名离婚律师
[03:06] And the women who hired him always had something to say 女人们付钱给他 总会向他数落
[03:10] About the men they were divorcing. 那些和她们离婚的男人们的缺点
[03:13] He’s always talking to his grandmother 他总爱提起他的外婆
[03:15] Who died six years ago. 她都死了6年了
[03:18] He spends all his money on hookers 他把钱全花在妓女上
[03:20] Who may or may not be women. 哦 说不定是男妓
[03:23] He says he needs more money for the children 他说他需要为孩子们花更多的钱
[03:25] And by “children “ 他说的孩子
[03:27] I mean racehorses. 其实是赛马
[03:30] Yes walter bergen thought he had heard it all 沃尔特·卑尔根认为他已经身经百战
[03:33] Until the day when one of his clients actually said… 直到一天 他的一位客户说
[03:38] My husband is a decent man and I want to do right by him. 我的丈夫是位绅士 我希望他能得到一些好处
[03:43] Women who seek my services rarely take that attitude. 我的客户很少有像你这样的
[03:46] Well I like to think of myself as a good person. 我认为自己是一个好人
[03:49] I’m sure you are. 你的确是
[03:50] And I wouldn’t worry about your husband. 我不会担心你的丈夫
[03:52] The income he’ll derive 他将会得到宴会承包公司收入中
[03:54] From his half of the catering business alone should– 一半的财产 也就是
[03:56] Wait. I’m not planning on giving him half. 等等 我并不打算给他一半
[03:58] It’s my business. 这是我的事业
[04:01] Which you started after you were married. 但这是你婚后的事业
[04:04] That entitles him to half. 他理应得到一半
[04:06] I-I may have overstated things 当我说他是一名绅士
[04:08] When I described my husband as a decent man. 或许我言过其实了
[04:11] He actually has a wide variety of psychological problems. 其实他有不少的心理疾病
[04:14] Mrs. Hodge it’s state law. what do you want me to say? 霍吉太太 这是法律 你指望我说什么呢
[04:17] I want you to say that for $300 an hour 你一小时收300美金
[04:19] You have some lawyer tricks up your sleeve 应该懂得钻法律的空子 使些诡计
[04:21] To help me protect my business. 来帮我保住我的事业吧
[04:23] Surely you’re not asking me to do something criminal? 你确定不是叫我去犯罪?
[04:29] Mrs. hodge didn’t you say 霍吉太太 你刚刚不是说
[04:32] You like to think of yourself as a good person? 你自认为自己是一个好人吗
[04:36] Well clearly i like to think of myself 当然 但我更认为自己
[04:38] As a rich person even more. 是一个有钱人
[04:44] Oh! full house. 哦 满堂红
[04:47] Bree takes the high. Gaby gets the low. Split the pot. 布里高分 加布低分 本局两位平分
[04:50] Oh I hate splitting the pot. 我讨厌平分
[04:51] Well that’s the rule. there’s nothing you can do about it. 的确 这是规则 你也没办法
[04:55] – So stop bitching. – Well you can’t talk to me like that. -所以不要抱怨了 -你怎么能对我这么跟我说话
[04:57] I am the wife of fairview’s latino businessman of the year. 我可是美景镇年度最佳拉美商人的老婆
[05:00] Hey! so he finally won? 他最后赢了 是吗
[05:03] Yeah. there’s gonna be a huge dinner 是啊 他们将举办一个大型宴会
[05:05] And we’re taking a picture with the mayor and his wife. 我们会和市长夫妇合影
[05:08] Oh not necessarily. I hear they’re getting divorced 不太可能 我听说他们在办离婚
[05:11] – And it’s gonna get ugly. – Really? how do you know? -会很难看的 -真的吗 你怎么知道的
[05:14] The wife hired 她太太雇了
[05:16] The sleaziest most unethical divorce lawyer in town. 镇上最卑鄙 最没有职业道德的婚姻律师
[05:19] Oh. who–who’s that? 是谁?
[05:21] My ex-husband. 我的前任
[05:23] Oh right. Karl’s a divorce lawyer. 哦 对了 卡尔是离婚律师
[05:25] Yeah and a total shark. 还是个敲诈狂
[05:27] The worst thing about our divorce 我们离婚最失败的就是
[05:29] Was that I couldn’t hire him to represent me. 我不能雇他帮我辩护
[05:31] But I thought you just split everything done the middle. 我以为你们离婚前就已经平分所有的东西
[05:33] Oh not with Karl. 和卡尔 当然不只是这样
[05:34] By the time he’s done finding loopholes and hiding assets 当时 他找遍了所有的漏洞和隐形资产
[05:37] There’s nothing left to split. 确定的确是没有什么可以分的了
[05:40] You don’t say. 不会吧
[05:42] Hey ladies. 女士们
[05:43] Uh Lynette ahem. 嗯 勒奈特
[05:45] It’s getting kinda late. 已经不早了
[05:48] Are you kicking us out Tom? uh 汤姆 你在赶我们走吗?
[05:50] no. no just reminding Lynette 不 不 只是在提醒勒奈特
[05:51] That it’s uh ten minutes till midnight 还有十分钟就到半夜了
[05:54] Which means ten minutes till tomorrow. 也是说还有十分钟就是明天了
[05:56] I got it. I’ll be right up. 我知道了 我很快就上去
[06:02] What was that about? 你们在说什么
[06:03] Tom and i are reading this book that suggests 汤姆和我在看一本书 书中提议
[06:05] Couples make a pact to have sex every night for a month. 夫妻制定一月里每晚都做爱的协定
[06:09] – Let me guess. written by a guy? – Was his name Carlos Solis? -我猜猜 是男人写的吧? -一个叫卡洛斯·索利斯的家伙
[06:13] We’ve been having some problems 我们之间出现了不少问题
[06:16] So the theory is it creates intimacy and brings you closer. 这个理论能创造亲密感 拉近夫妻距离
[06:20] Is it working? 有用吗
[06:22] I’ve gotta say it is. 我想还行
[06:23] You become more attuned to each other’s needs 你们会更加和谐
[06:25] – And more sensitive to.. – lynette! -会更敏感于 -勒奈特
[06:27] Jeez! two seconds! 天哪! 马上
[06:30] – We–we should go. – no we’re in our third week. -我们应该走了 -不 我们连续做了三周了
[06:33] we got this down to a science. Just deal me out a few hands. 我知道如何速战速决 你们先玩 我马上回来
[06:55] Juanita hurry up. The bus will be here any minute. 胡安妮塔 抓紧时间 校车快到了
[06:58] Be right down! 马上就来
[07:04] There’s an extra piece of cinnamon toast on the table. 这里还有一块肉桂土司
[07:07] Not hungry. bye! 我饱了 再见
[07:22] Susan? it’s dave. 苏珊 我是大卫
[07:25] Hey remember I was telling you about my buddy 还记得我告诉你 我有个朋友
[07:28] That owns that boat on bass lake? 在巴斯湖有条船吗
[07:30] Yeah well he’s not using it this weekend 他这周不用
[07:32] So i thought maybe I’d take you and M.J. fishing. 所以我想或许我可以带你和M.J.去钓鱼
[07:35] Yeah I know it’s short notice 我知道这显得太仓促了
[07:37] But I really wanted to do something to thank you. 但是我真的想感谢你
[07:39] You’ve been so good to me since edie died. 自从伊迪过世后你一直很关心我
[07:41] Plus i know m.j. would love it. 另外我想M.J.一定很喜欢
[07:47] Great. I’m really looking forward to it. 太好了 我很期待
[07:50] Bye. 再见
[08:06] Hello? 喂
[08:08] Oh hi principal Hardy. what’s up? 你好 哈迪校长 有什么事吗?
[08:12] She’s wearing what? 她化了什么
[08:14] Now march in there and wipe that stuff off! 立刻进去 把脸上东西洗掉
[08:17] – You don’t have to yell. – yes I do. do you have any idea -你没必要对我大吼大叫的 -你知不知道
[08:20] How humiliating it was for me to get that call today? 今早我接到电话时有多尴尬
[08:23] Now every parent in town is gonna think 现在镇上的每个家长都会以为
[08:25] That I let my 6-year-old wear makeup to school! 是我让一个只有6岁的姑娘化了妆去上学的
[08:29] And I want my makeup back. 把我的化妆品还给我
[08:31] Is it in here? 在书包里吗?
[08:35] Why do you have this? 你怎么会有这个?
[08:39] Juanita. 胡安妮塔
[08:40] I was trying to look like you. 我想和你一样
[08:43] Why? 为什么
[08:45] Some girls at school saw you pick me up yesterday 同学们看见你昨天去接我
[08:48] And told me I must be adopted. 她们都说我是你领养的
[08:51] They said I wasn’t pretty enough to be your daughter. 她们说我一点也不像是你的女儿
[09:01] How’s it feeling Mrs. Mccluskey? 麦克卢斯基夫人 感觉怎么样了
[09:03] I-it’s really throbbing. oh please hurry. 一阵阵的痛 我们得快点
[09:06] Okay. 好的
[09:16] Hi there. 嗨
[09:17] Jackson hey. you’re back. 杰克逊 你回来了
[09:20] I needed to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈
[09:23] Why didn’t you call? 为什么不打电话
[09:25] I wanted to surprise you. 我想给你个惊喜
[09:28] Well you did. 你做到了
[09:31] Oh uh right. 对
[09:32] Jackson you remember Mrs. Mccluskey don’t you? 杰克逊 你还记得麦克卢斯基夫人吧
[09:34] Sure. how are you Mrs. Mccluskey? 当然记得 麦克卢斯基夫人 你好吗
[09:36] Oh I’m in agonizing pain. thanks for asking. 谢谢关心 我只是痛苦难忍
[09:39] I’m taking her to the doctor So he can perform a little procedure. 我带她去看医生 医生帮她检查一下
[09:43] He’s gonna lance a boil on my backside. 他会给我屁股上的疖子开个口
[09:45] It may rupture any second. 它可能随时都会撕裂
[09:47] Okay. 好的
[09:49] I just had my car detailed so i should probably go. 我该走了
[09:53] No problem. 没问题
[09:54] Uh when can i see you? 我什么时候能看到你
[09:59] How about dinner tomorrow night? 明晚一起吃晚饭 怎么样
[10:01] Sounds great. 好主意
[10:03] If you two want to keep staring at each other 如果你们还继续盯着对方看
[10:07] I can just go lay down on the lawn and die. 我不介意躺在草坪里
[10:10] I don’t mind. 然后死去
[10:11] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[10:20] Karl. 卡尔
[10:22] Hey mike. heard M.J.’s having a sleepover. 麦克 我听说M.J.要举办聚会
[10:24] I thought I’d hit you up for an invitation. 我想你能帮我争取一个邀请吗?
[10:26] Aren’t you a little old for sleepovers? 你会不会老了点 来参加小孩子的聚会
[10:29] Cards on the table. I need your help. 摊牌吧 我需要你的帮助
[10:31] Evan’s one of the only boys in class who wasn’t invited 伊万是班上唯一没有被邀请的
[10:35] And he’s really upset. 他很难过
[10:36] Okay cards on the table. M.J. says evan’s a bully 好的 我也摊牌吧 M.J.说他不喜欢伊万
[10:39] And he doesn’t want him at his sleepover. 他不想他来参加聚会
[10:42] Well what if I promise evan will be on his best behavior? 我保证他会好好表现的
[10:45] I’m sorry. it’s out of my hands. 抱歉 我不能做主
[10:46] M.J. finalized his guest list M.J.已经确定了客人名单
[10:48] Well I think if you check that list again 你应该再核对一下名单
[10:51] You’ll notice evan’s name’s on there. 你会注意到伊万的名字在上面了
[10:54] I’m M.J.’s dad 我是M.J.的爸爸
[10:57] Not his bouncer. 不是他的保镖
[10:59] But… 但..
[11:01] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:04] Hey honey. how’s your day going? 亲爱的 怎么样?
[11:06] Very exciting. just got back from the grocery store. 很棒 我刚从食品杂货店回来
[11:08] It is double coupon day sorta like the oscars 今天可以使用双份优惠券 就像是奥斯卡和
[11:11] And the super bowl all rolled into one. 橄榄球超级杯大赛二合一的化身
[11:13] Did you remember to get my um… 你记得帮我买
[11:16] My special deodorant? 芳香剂了吗?
[11:17] I sure did. 当然记得
[11:19] My lady’s armpits will be aluminum-free. 我老婆的腋下要用无铅的
[11:22] – How is your day? – I’m totally slammed -你今天过得怎么样 -我忙得一塌糊涂
[11:24] which is why it looks like I’m gonna be here late tonight 所以我今晚可能会很晚回家
[11:28] And by “late ” I mean past midnight. 很晚的意思是午夜过后
[11:30] Wait. w-what about our pact? 等等 我们有约在先
[11:32] – We’ll… double up tomorrow. – Lynette -我们可以明天补上 -勒奈特
[11:34] I have been looking for this all day 我期待一整天了
[11:36] I know and I’m really sorry. listen I gotta go. 我知道 我真的很抱歉 我得挂了
[11:39] I will call you later. I love you. bye. 我待会打给你 我爱你 再见
[11:49] Tom. what are you doing here? Is everything all right? 汤姆 你来这干嘛 你还好吗
[11:53] Everything’s fine. 一切都好
[11:54] Well then what are you doing… 那你来这里
[11:58] Here? 干什么?
[12:00] Oh no. 不
[12:03] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[12:05] Crazy about you baby. 宝贝 为你疯狂
[12:07] But I have so much to do 我有好多事要做
[12:10] I am not gona done till 2:00 a.m. 恐怕得做到凌晨两点
[12:13] possibly 3 可能3点
[12:15] Whoo! come on. this is important. 拜托 这很重要
[12:17] Remember what books 记得书上说的吗?
[12:19] Every night no matter what. 没有借口 每晚都要做
[12:21] No this is a really bad time for me. 但这真的不是时候
[12:29] Well you did buy me that deodorant. ooh! 看在你帮我买了芳香剂
[12:38] Lynette I have carlos on line two. 勒奈特 卡洛斯在2号线上
[12:40] Uh tell him I’ll call right back. 告诉他我一会回他
[12:44] He says it’s really important. 他说情况紧急
[12:47] Hello? 喂?
[12:49] Hey lynette. I’m over here at capital consultants 勒奈特 我和总部的顾问在一起
[12:51] And the guys have a question.I need you to pull up their account. 他们有问题 我需要你说一下账目情况
[12:53] now? I’m kind of busy! 现在吗 我有点忙
[12:56] Well the ad has to be at the printer’s by noon so yeah now. 广告在中午前就得做出来 对 就是现在
[13:07] Lynette? 勒奈特?
[13:11] Lynette! 勒奈特!
[13:13] Yes? 呃?
[13:15] What’s going on? you all right? 发生什么了 你还好吗
[13:17] Sorry. just had the handyman in here but he’s finished. 不好意思 有个杂工在工作 不过他已经搞定了
[13:23] Thank you handyman. 谢谢你
[13:25] You’re welcome ma’am. 不客气 女士
[13:27] So… carlos… 卡洛斯…
[13:30] Where were we? 说到哪儿了?
[13:35] – Could I get you something? – No thanks I don’t drink. -喝点什么吗? -不用了 我不喝酒
[13:38] Oh that’s right. 哦 对
[13:40] Glug glug. I remember now. 我想起来了
[13:42] I’m bringing you business Karl. Try not to insult me. 我是给你带生意来了 别对我无礼
[13:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:47] So you want to divorce orson. 你想和奥森离婚
[13:49] Yes I know that comes as a surprise. 我知道这很意外
[13:52] Not really. I’ve met him. 我不认为 我见过他
[13:54] The guy’s a stiff. 一个古板的人
[13:55] Karl if we move forward 卡尔 如果我们继续合作
[13:57] I will insist you handle our divorce with dignity. 我希望你能表现得高雅一点
[14:02] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[14:03] I don’t know of a dignified way to screw a spouse out of money 我不知道法律上合法的夫妻为了金钱
[14:06] That they by law are entitled to. 挖空心思算计 算不算高雅
[14:09] That is why you’re hiring me right? 这是你雇我的原因 对吧
[14:11] I just want to protect what is rightfully mine. 我只想保护本来就属于我的
[14:14] Can you help me? 你能帮我吗
[14:16] Sure. 当然
[14:18] Lovely. 很好
[14:19] – I’ll make out a check. – Yeah not so fast. -我马上给你开支票 -不用急
[14:22] Uh I said I could do it not that I would. 我说能帮 但没说我会帮你
[14:25] I need a favor. 我需要你帮一个忙
[14:27] Well what kind of a favor? 告诉我是什么
[14:31] M.J. Delfino is having M.J.·德尔菲诺两天后
[14:33] A sleepover at his house in two days. 会在家里举办过夜聚会
[14:35] My son wasn’t invited. now his feelings are hurt. 我的儿子没有被邀请 他感觉受到了伤害
[14:38] So? 所以呢
[14:40] So I want you to get my son into that sleepover. 我想你帮我儿子去那个聚会
[14:43] How would I go about doing that? 我要怎么做?
[14:45] Gosh I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:46] How would I go about hiding your assets from Orson? 我怎么帮你掩盖资产?
[14:50] I need your help karl. i really do 我需要你的帮助 卡尔 我真的需要
[14:52] But I am not comfortable manipulating a 6-year-old. 但要我去利用一个6岁的孩子我做不到
[14:56] you know I had this one client… 我曾有过一个客户
[15:00] His wife had been with him since junior high. 他和太太从高中就在一起了
[15:03] She supported him through med school 她供他完成了医学课程
[15:04] Gave him three kids and the best years of her life. 为他生下三个小孩和她这辈子最好的时光
[15:07] Once i had done my particular brand of legal magic 我只是略施了点我的招牌魔力
[15:11] null 最终他得到了财产的90%
[15:13] And she ended up in a studio apartment… 而她却最终和别人合租
[15:15] With a roommate. 一间小公寓
[15:24] Then again… 我想到了
[15:26] M.j. does… M.J.很喜欢我做的
[15:28] Love my macaroons. 杏仁甜饼
[15:33] Sweetie don’t listen to those kids. They’re idiots. 宝贝 别听他们的 他们都是白痴
[15:36] You are a gorgeous little girl. 你是个漂亮的小女孩
[15:37] you have to say that you are my dad 你一定会这么说 你是我爸爸
[15:39] No it’s the truth. You are naturally beautiful. 不 我说的是真的 你是自然美
[15:41] – Makeup just covers that up. – He’s right sweetie. -化妆品只会把这些掩盖了 -他说的对 亲爱的
[15:43] you don’t need all that gunk on your face. 你根本不用在脸上抹那些化妆品
[15:45] – Then why do you wear it? – Because I’m an adult. -那你为什么要化妆 -因为我是成年人
[15:48] And besides I hardly wear any. 而且 我也基本不化妆
[15:51] Come on gaby. let’s try to keep this real. 得了吧 加布 还是说实话吧
[15:55] Are you gonna wear makeup when daddy gets his big award? 那你在爸爸的获奖晚宴上会化妆吗
[15:58] Well it’s a big fancy dinner. Of course. 当然了 那是个大型的重要晚宴
[16:01] – But that’s not fair. – Sweetie you’re 6. -这不公平 -亲爱的 你才六岁
[16:03] There’s a lot of things I can do that you don’t. 有很多事情我能做 但你不能做
[16:05] So you get to look pretty at daddy’s party 那你能在爸爸的晚宴上漂漂亮亮的
[16:07] And I have to look like this? 我就只能这样去参加吗
[16:11] Hey I have a great idea. okay 我有个好主意
[16:12] See? Your daddy’s got a great idea 你爸爸有个好主意
[16:14] How about if neither one of you wears makeup to the dinner? 不如你们俩都不化妆
[16:18] Okay. 好啊
[16:20] No no no. Your daddy’s just being silly. 不不不 你爸爸只是在说傻话
[16:24] Can I talk to you for a second silly daddy? 我要跟你傻爸爸说两句话
[16:29] Are you a lunatic? I am not walking 你是不是脑子进水啦
[16:32] Into a ballroom full of people without my face on. 我才不要当着一屋子的人 素面朝天的走进去
[16:33] come on. This is the perfect opportunity 这是好机会让她认识到
[16:35] To teach her that beauty’s only skin deep. 美丽是来自内在的
[16:37] Yeah well once you see this skin without foundation 如果你看到我没化妆的脸
[16:40] You may want to rethink that. 你就不会这么想了
[16:41] gaby your daughter is in pain. Don’t you love her enough 加布 你女儿很痛苦 你就不能多爱她一点
[16:43] To put your vanity aside for one night? 把你的虚荣心先放下 就一个晚上
[16:45] I was in labor for 20 hour she still owes me for that! 我20个小时都在做苦工 她还欠着我呢
[16:50] Fine. 我知道了
[16:54] I will make the ultimate sacrifice 我会做出最大的牺牲
[16:56] And I will be ugly for my daughter. 为了我女儿 丑我也不怕了
[16:59] But if she ever needs a kidney… 但她如果需要一个肾
[17:07] Wow. you’re really going all out on this sleepover. 你真的在准备外宿聚会
[17:10] Although i’m not sure 虽然我不确定
[17:12] That tons of sugar and whistles are a good combination. 这么多糖果和哨子会不会是明智的选择
[17:15] Oh good point. 说的对
[17:16] I’ll make us some goody bags filled with earplugs and vodka. 我为我俩也准备了点不错的 耳塞和伏特加
[17:20] It’s great. i’m sure M.J. will appreciate it. 太棒了 我相信MJ一定会感谢你
[17:22] I’m sure he will. 他一定会的
[17:24] He’s a great kid… 他是个好孩子
[17:25] And funny. 而且还挺有趣的
[17:28] That was hilarious the other day 那天还挺逗的
[17:31] When he asked us when we’re getting married. 他问我们是不是要结婚
[17:32] I’m glad you thought it was funny. 我很高兴 你觉得很有趣
[17:34] I was tap-dancing my ass off. 我那天坐立不安 就像跳踢踏舞
[17:36] No you were great. 不 你表现得很好
[17:39] Although… 但
[17:40] Someday you’ll probably have to answer the question. 未来的某一天 你还是要回答这个问题
[17:43] I’m sure he’s forgotten by now. You know kids. 我觉得他现在已经忘了 孩子嘛
[17:46] Kids are like that. 孩子都是这样 一会就忘了
[17:47] Grown-ups on the other hand… 但是成年人
[17:51] Not so much. 不会
[17:53] We’re not talking about M.J. anymore are we? 我们没在说MJ 是不是
[17:56] Oh you want to go run and get your tap shoes? 你想逃走 去穿你的踢踏舞鞋吗
[18:00] No. no. I’ll be completely honest here. 不 我跟你说实话
[18:03] Moving in with you is One of the best decisions i ever made. 和你一起住是我做过的最明智的决定之一
[18:07] You make me really really happy. 你让我感到很幸福
[18:09] But? 但是
[18:11] I’ve been married before 我以前结过婚
[18:13] And I just don’t see myself getting married again. 我只是不想再结婚了而已
[18:21] Okay. 好
[18:25] Probably not what you wanted to hear. 可能这不是你想听到的
[18:27] I wanted the truth. 我只想听真话
[18:29] It’s not your fault the truth sucks. 即使真话刺耳 这也不是你的错
[18:34] So could you get the streamers out of the car? 你能把彩带从车里拿出来吗
[18:37] Sure. 好
[18:40] Oh by the way 另外
[18:42] For what it’s worth 不管怎样
[18:44] I do love you. 我是真的爱你
[18:56] I’ve only been working there two months but I love it. 我在那工作了两个月 但我很喜欢这工作
[19:00] And the kids are so cute. 孩子们都很可爱
[19:02] And I get to see m.J. during the day which is nice. 而且我也能在白天的时候看到MJ 这很好
[19:06] Uh you know uh 你知道吗
[19:10] For a guy that just had to see me so bad 你之前表现那么急于想看到我
[19:13] You… you seem awfully far away. 但现在却表现得离我那么远
[19:16] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[19:19] I’m just a little nervous. 我只是有点紧张
[19:23] I have something… 我有些话要对你说
[19:26] To ask you and I don’t know how you’re gonna react. 我不知道你会怎么回答
[19:29] What is it? 你要说什么
[19:35] This is gonna come out of nowhere but… 听起来有点突然
[19:43] I want you to marry me. 我希望你能嫁给我
[19:47] A-and here’s how i came to this. the other day… 我为什么要这么说呢 因为有一天
[19:52] What are you doing? 你干什么去
[19:53] I have to go upstairs. 我必须上楼去
[19:56] Now? 现在吗
[20:04] Susan are you okay? 你还好吗 苏珊
[20:06] I’m fine. I just didn’t want you to see me crying. 我很好 我只是不想让你看到我哭
[20:10] Honey you didn’t let me finish. 亲爱的 我还没说完
[20:12] Oh I’m sorry. 抱歉
[20:14] Just um 只是
[20:16] All these months 这几个月来
[20:18] I’ve been telling myself that I didn’t really care about you 我一直告诉自己 我不是那么在乎你
[20:21] Which was easy to do because you left so suddenly. 这么想能让我心里好过些 因为你走的太突然了
[20:25] But I am so lonely. 但是我又是那么的孤单
[20:28] And as much as I tell myself 我告诉我自己
[20:30] That I like being the strong single woman on her own 我能成为坚强独立的单身女性
[20:36] The truth is 实际上
[20:38] I think about you all the time. 我一直都在想着你
[20:42] And I wanted to call you 我想给你打电话
[20:44] But I thought you’d gotten over me. 但是我觉得你已经不爱我了
[20:48] And to hear that you still love me… 当听到你还爱我
[20:53] That is just something 这是我现在
[20:55] That I really needed to hear right now. 真的需要听到的
[20:58] And I want you to know– 我想让你知道
[21:00] Oh god. I want you to know i love you too. 天哪 我想让你知道 我也爱你
[21:03] Jackson… 杰克逊
[21:05] I love you. 我爱你
[21:18] Jackson? 杰克逊
[21:20] Oh god. 天哪
[21:22] I really wish you’d let me finish. 我真的希望你能让我把话说完
[21:26] Finish what? 你还要说什么
[21:28] Susan I need you to marry me 我是想让你嫁给我
[21:30] So that immigration doesn’t deport me back to canada. 这样移民局就不会把我遣送回加拿大
[21:36] The one thing I didn’t tell you is that 有件事我没告诉你
[21:39] I’m here on a student visa that expired six years ago 就是我现在拿的是六年前就过期的学生签证
[21:43] And I got a call from the authorities 我接到政府的电话
[21:45] So unless I can find somebody that will marry me 除非我能和什么人结婚
[21:48] I’m gonna be in really big trouble. 否则我就麻烦大了
[21:53] Susan? 苏珊?
[21:55] Susan did you hear me? 你听见我说话了吗
[21:59] I heard. 我听见了
[22:03] So… 所以
[22:04] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样?
[22:08] Okay. okay it was a bad idea. 好吧 这是个馊主意
[22:11] Get out or I will kick your ass back to the canadian border! 滚出去 要不我把你踢回加拿大去
[22:19] Took a shower brushed my teeth. 我洗完澡了 也刷过牙了
[22:23] We are good to go. 我们可以开始了
[22:29] Lynette. 勒奈特
[22:34] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[22:36] You know the pact. 你知道的 我们的协定
[22:39] Didn’t we already do it tonight? 我们今晚还没做吗
[22:41] No. 还没
[22:43] Oh they’re all starting to blur. 我都糊涂了
[22:46] 3:00 a.m. last night. 我昨晚工作到凌晨3点
[22:48] I’m exhausted. how about we take a rain check? 我累坏了 我们不如改期吧
[22:51] A rain check? mm. 改期?
[22:54] This isn’t baseball. 这又不是棒球
[22:56] Every night for 30 days– that’s the law. 连续30天每晚 这是我们约定好的
[22:59] 7:00 a.m. meeting. 我明早7点有个会
[23:03] How about i take a long lunch 不如明天利用午饭时间
[23:05] And you do me twice at work tomorrow? 我们做两次
[23:08] Come on. 来吧
[23:09] This is important. 这很重要的
[23:12] Okay. 好
[23:14] Okay. 好
[23:16] We’ll have sex. 来吧
[23:18] But can you make it quick? 但是你能快点吗
[23:20] Lynette please. 勒奈特 拜托
[23:22] You can’t rush an artist. 你不能催促艺术家啊
[23:40] Morning. oh sorry. I don’t have time for breakfast. 早上好 抱歉 我没时间吃早饭了
[23:43] Good. I didn’t make you any. 好 我也没给你做
[23:45] Oh okay. uh coffee will be fine. 咖啡也行
[23:47] Beans are right there. Grab a handful and grind. 咖啡豆在那 抓一把 自己磨吧
[23:50] Is there a problem? 出什么问题了吗
[23:54] You don’t remember? 你不记得了吗
[23:57] Last night we were having sex? 昨晚 我们做爱时
[23:59] You fell asleep? 你睡着了
[24:03] After? 做完后吗?
[24:04] During. 正在做的时候
[24:08] Was it good? 做的还尽兴吗
[24:10] I didn’t finish. 我没做完
[24:13] God you ruined our streak lynette. 你破坏我们的约定了 勒奈特
[24:15] I’m sorry. I was exhausted. 抱歉 我太累了
[24:18] It’s not like I was asking you to scrub a floor. 我又不是叫你去擦地板
[24:21] All you had to do was lie there like you usually do. 你要做的只是躺着就行了 就像你平时一样
[24:25] Oh okay. i’m gonna let that one go ’cause you’re upset. 好 我就不追究这点了 因为你在气头上
[24:28] Well it’s true. 这是真的
[24:30] With you being so tired from work lately 因为你最近工作完都很累
[24:32] I’m the one doing all the heavy lifting. 我才是那个做剧烈运动的人
[24:34] Tom you’re being completely irrational. 你怎么那么不讲理 汤姆
[24:36] We’ve had sex 23 days straight. 我们一连做了23天了
[24:38] I’ve seen more ceiling than michelangelo. 我看的天花板比米开朗基罗看的还多
[24:39] we made a commitment. The book said 我们承诺了 书上说了
[24:41] Oh would you stop with the book? 能不能别提那书了
[24:43] You bought at a car wash 你在洗车空闲时买的书
[24:44] Along with a pack of gum and an air freshener. 同时还顺便口香糖和空气清新剂
[24:47] you’re right. It’s stupid. All my ideas are stupid 你说得对 太傻了 我的想法也太傻了
[24:49] – I should just stick to doing chores. – Don’t just walk away. -我就应该继续干家务了 -别就这么走开啊
[24:52] You better get to work Lynette. You’re gonna be late. 你最好去工作 不然要迟到了 勒奈特
[25:01] Hey. Haven’t seen you boys in a while. 一段时间没看到你们了
[25:03] There’s been a break in the club fire case Mr. Williams. 俱乐部失火案搁置了一段时间 威廉姆斯先生
[25:05] You got a minute? 你有时间吗
[25:07] Do you know this guy? 你认识这个人吗
[25:10] No. who is he? 不 他是谁
[25:12] Dr. Samuel Heller psychiatrist from boston. 塞莫尔·海勒医生 来自波士顿的心理学家
[25:15] He’s the guy who burned up in the fire. 他在火灾中被烧死
[25:18] What’s a shrink from boston doing in fairview? 精神病专家从波士顿到来做什么
[25:21] No idea but we’d like to find out 不知道 但是我们想找出
[25:23] If anyone knows him or what he was doing there. 是否有人认识他 或者他来这做什么
[25:26] – Did you see him backstage? – no I didn’t see anybody. -你看到他在酒吧后台吗 -不 我谁也没看见
[25:32] Except Porter Scavo. 除了波特·斯加沃
[25:34] Yeah but I told you. That was a mistake. 是 但是我告诉你 我看错了
[25:41] Do you know a guy named Jackson Braddock? 你知道这个叫杰克逊·布拉多克的吗
[25:43] – He was backstage. – was he? -他在后台 -是吗
[25:46] Yeah he got locked in the employee men’s room 是 他被锁在工作人员的洗手间里
[25:48] Right before the fire started. well 就在火灾发生前
[25:49] I don’t know anything about that 我对此一无所知
[25:51] – Have you talked to him? – we’ve been trying -你跟他谈过吗 -我们正在找他
[25:53] But he left town and we’ve been unable to find him. 但是他离开了 我们找不到他
[25:56] – That’s a shame. – We’ll figure it out. thanks for your time. -真遗憾 -我们会搞清楚的 打扰了
[26:01] You bet. 没问题
[26:13] Hey Susan. it’s dave. 苏珊 我是大卫
[26:14] You know I was thinking i’d pick up you and M.J. 我想周六上午6点
[26:17] 6:00 a.m. Saturday for the trip. 去接你和MJ去郊游
[26:20] Yeah. I figured the earlier we get going the better. 我觉得我们早点出发更好
[26:23] Okay. 好
[26:27] Well hello there M.J. 你好 MJ
[26:31] I was baking this morning and like an idiot 我今早一直在做点心 像个傻子一样
[26:32] I made too many macaroons. 我做了太多的杏仁甜饼
[26:34] Would you be willing to take one? 你想来一块吗
[26:36] I would hate to see them go to waste. 我可不想看到他们浪费
[26:37] Macaroons are my favorite 我喜欢杏仁甜饼
[26:39] Oh really? What a delightful coincidence. 真的吗 真是太巧了
[26:42] You know i could bake these for you every week 我可以每礼拜为你烤一些
[26:45] And all I’d need in return is just the tiniest of favors. 我要的回报只是你帮我一个小小的忙
[26:48] What kind of favor? 什么忙
[26:50] Invite Evan Mayer to your sleepover. 邀请伊万·梅尔来你的过夜聚会
[26:52] I don’t like Evan. He’s mean. 我不喜欢他 他很讨厌
[26:55] Oh no. 不
[26:56] Deep down he’s just a fragile little boy 实际上 他只不过是个脆弱的小男孩
[27:00] Who wants to be liked. 他也想有人喜欢他
[27:03] He hit me with a dead squirrel. 他拿一个死松鼠打我
[27:05] Now M.J. we can find faults with all our friends MJ 如果我们太挑剔的话
[27:08] If we nitpick. 我们所有的朋友都有错
[27:09] What do you say? Will you invite him? 怎么样 你会邀请他吗
[27:13] Would you like some ice cream with your macaroons? 你想吃冰淇淋混合杏仁甜饼吗
[27:16] Because I could make that happen. 你喜欢我也可以做
[27:18] Bree? 布里
[27:20] I’m late for my golf game. 我的高尔夫球活动要晚了
[27:22] I don’t have time to go to the a.t.m. 我没时间去取钱了
[27:25] So I took the cash out of your wallet. 我从你的钱包拿些钱
[27:29] Bye. 再见
[27:40] M.j. there’s meone in my life MJ 我生命中有一个人
[27:43] Who hits me with a dead squirrel 他每一天
[27:46] Every single day. 都在用死松鼠打我
[27:49] And you are the only one who can help me. 你是唯一能帮我的人
[27:53] Please please invite evan to your party. 求你了 邀请伊万去你的晚会
[27:59] Okay. 好吧
[28:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:04] Oh thank you sweetheart. 谢谢 亲爱的
[28:09] Boy the stuff I do for macaroons. 我做的一切都是为了杏仁甜饼
[28:22] Go away! I-I don’t want to talk to you. 走开 我不想跟你说话
[28:25] Come on. Let me in. 让我进来
[28:27] Thanks but I’ve reached my maximum allowance 谢谢 这周我被羞辱
[28:29] For humiliation this week. 已经达到极限了
[28:32] Listen I’m sorry you thought it was a real proposal. 听我说 我很抱歉让你误以为我在真的求婚
[28:35] In retrospect I should let have the deportation. 我后来有想我应该接受被驱逐
[28:38] Maximum allowance exceeded. 好了 极限被突破
[28:44] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[28:46] I wanted to apologize. You have every right to be mad at me. 我想道歉 你有权利对我生气
[28:49] Oh I’m not mad at you. 我没有生你的气
[28:52] You know I’m just disappointed in myself. 我只是对自己失望
[28:56] I was a little lonely and a little afraid 我有点孤单 有点害怕
[28:59] And… I just did what I always do– 我只是做了我平时做的
[29:04] Let some silly romantic fantasy take over. 让该死的爱情幻想冲昏头脑
[29:09] I didn’t know you still felt that way about me. 我不知道你还对我有感觉
[29:14] I don’t. 不 不是这样
[29:16] This isn’t about you. 这不是关于你
[29:18] Not really. 不完全是
[29:20] And besides you moved on. 而且 你也继续你的人生了
[29:24] Well I had to. 我不得不这么做
[29:27] You pushed me away. 你把我推开了
[29:30] I had to… heal my heart and get over it. 我得安抚我受伤的心灵 恢复心情
[29:38] This–I mean this is really the only thing you can do 我是说 这是你留下来继续工作的
[29:43] To stay here and do your work? 唯一的办法吗
[29:45] Yeah. 是
[29:57] I’ll help you. 我会帮你的
[29:59] Really? 真的吗
[30:00] Yeah. 对
[30:04] I’ll do it. But that’s it. 我会帮你 但仅此而已
[30:06] No love no sex just… 不谈情说爱 也不上床做爱 只是
[30:09] Marriage. 结婚而已
[30:11] No sex? 不做爱吗
[30:13] You want people to think this is a real marriage don’t you? 你想让人觉得我们是真要结婚 对吧
[30:26] Gaby come on. 加布 快来
[30:31] For God sakes will you take those off? it’s 8:00 at night. 看在上帝的份上 摘掉你的太阳镜 现在是晚上8点
[30:34] Oh fine. as long as you don’t mind people thinking 好吧 只要你不介意人们会认为
[30:38] You’re out on the town with your anemic lesbian sister. 你和你患贫血的同性恋妹妹寻欢作乐
[30:40] There’s our man of honor. 我们的男一号来了
[30:43] Gaby this is Stephanie. 加布 这是斯蒂芬妮
[30:45] – She put this whole banquet together. -Hi. nice to meet you. -今天的宴会就是她举办的 -很高兴见到你
[30:48] -You’re probably wondering why i look like this. – Excuse me? -你可能在想为什么我看起来这么糟 -你是说?
[30:52] I’m not ill. i’m just not wearing any makeup 我没有生病 我只是没有化妆
[30:54] So i can teach my daughter that 这样我可以教育我的女儿
[30:55] beauty’s what’s on the inside 美丽是来自内在的
[30:57] I don’t actually look this hideous. 我事实要比现在好看多了
[31:05] Will you please stop explaining yourself? 你可以不要再解释了吗?
[31:08] I mean it was bad enough when you did 我是说你刚刚和服务生解释
[31:09] it with the valet. 就够糟的了
[31:11] I don’t want people thinking i condone this face. 我不想人们以为我会容忍这张脸
[31:13] I’m gonna go find our table. 我得去找我们的座位了
[31:20] Champagne? 需要香槟吗?
[31:21] Oh thank you. 谢谢
[31:23] – I’m not ill. i’m just not wearing any makeup. – Gaby! -我不是病了 我只是么有化妆 -加布!
[31:27] Gotta go. 我得走了
[31:33] Come on guys. no running in the house. 孩子们 不要在屋子里乱跑
[31:35] These candy apples are great. 这些蜜饯苹果太好吃了
[31:37] Can me and evan have another one? 我和伊万能再要一个吗?
[31:39] Well i better ask katherine. 我得去问问凯瑟琳
[31:41] Where is katherine? 她在哪里?
[31:46] Hey. you’re missing all the fun. 嘿 你错过了许多好玩的
[31:49] I just got a candied apple out of a kid’s hair. 我刚刚从一个小孩头发上取下蜜饯苹果
[31:52] Sounds like you got everything under control. 听起来一切都进行得不错
[31:55] No come on down. 下楼去吧
[31:57] It’s not as much fun without you. 你不在没什么意思
[31:59] Okay. 好的
[32:02] You were honest with me so i’m gonna be honest with you. 你向来很坦诚 所以我也得坦诚以对
[32:07] I got scared. 我很害怕
[32:10] Of what? 害怕什么
[32:13] I was hosting a party with this amazing man 我和一个超级棒的男人还有他可爱的儿子
[32:18] And his adorable son 一起举办一个聚会
[32:20] And we were like the perfect family 我们看上去就像完美的一家人
[32:22] And then i realized… 然后我突然意识到..
[32:24] We’re not a family. 我们不是一家人
[32:26] It could all go away in an instant. 这一切可能稍纵即逝
[32:31] Katherine i’m not leaving. 凯瑟琳 我不会离开你的
[32:33] But you’re not committing either. 但你同样也没有接受我
[32:37] Why not mike? 麦克 这是为什么
[32:39] Is it susan? 是因为苏珊吗?
[32:41] You still in love with her? 你还爱她吗?
[32:45] No. 不
[32:46] No i’ve told you that. 我给你说过
[32:48] Then it must be me. 那就是我的问题了
[32:51] Katherine i love having you in my life. 凯瑟琳 我很高兴你出现在我的生命里
[32:56] I’m just not ready. 只是我还没有准备好
[32:58] I don’t know what else to say. 我不知道还能说什么
[33:00] I’m not trying to get you to say anything. 我不是让你说些什么
[33:05] I just have to take care of myself. 我只是不得不照顾自己的情绪
[33:13] I should probably go make sure the first floor is still there 我得去看看下面怎么样了
[33:24] Excuse me. the mayor’s about to leave 抱歉 市长要走了
[33:26] And the newspaper wants a photo with him and your family. 报社想为你们合张影
[33:29] Oh that’s so sweet. 太好了
[33:31] – Tell him no way in hell. – Tell him we’ll be right there. -告诉他没门 -告诉他我们马上过去
[33:35] The newspaper? forget it. 上报? 想也别想
[33:37] Gaby i do business with the city. 加布 我在这个城市做生意
[33:39] – I can’t just blow off the mayor. – Seriously -我不能放市长的鸽子 -我是认真的
[33:41] we cannot allow this to be photographed. 我们不能让这张脸出现在报纸上
[33:43] Next time there’s an epidemic 下次有什么传染病
[33:45] People are gonna think i’m patient zero. 人们会认为我是首个感染者
[33:48] You’re not getting out of this. 你没得选
[33:51] Fine. 好
[33:53] But just so we’re clear 但先声明一点
[33:54] you’re also latino jerk of the year. 你同样也是年度拉丁混蛋
[33:56] Come on. let’s go. 走吧
[33:58] Oh can i at least use the bathroom first? 我至少能先去一趟洗手间吧
[34:04] Ladies! attention please. 女士们 注意了
[34:07] I am in a jam and i need lipstick and eyeliner. 我遇上麻烦了 我需要唇膏和眼线笔
[34:11] Come on. chop chop. 拜托了 快 快 快
[34:14] You can use my makeup. 我可以借你我的化妆品
[34:16] Oh that doesn’t really go with my skin tone. 我想它们不适合我的肤色
[34:20] What do you mean? we have the same coloring. 你在说什么 我们肤色一样
[34:22] Yeah it doesn’t really go with your skin tone either 对 它们也不适合你的肤色
[34:25] But i can only deal with one disaster at a time. 我一次只能解决一次灾难
[34:28] Ooh. asian girl. close enough. 亚洲女孩 相当接近了
[34:31] Um i don’t think so. 我不能借给你
[34:32] Ugh. was it the “chop chop” thing? fine. i’m sorry. 是因为刚才我的语气吗 我为此抱歉
[34:36] Now can i borrow some blush? 我能借下腮红吗
[34:38] I don’t share cosmetics. i’m sort of a germ freak. 我不和别人共用化妆品 我怕传染病菌
[34:41] – Oh don’t worry. i’m as healthy as a horse. – Really? you look sick -别担心 我强壮如牛 -真的吗? 你看上去并不健康
[34:45] That’s ’cause i don’t have any makeup! 是因为我没有用化妆品
[34:48] I said no. now leave me alone. 我说了不借 让我走
[34:51] Okay okay look. i’m sorry. you’re right. 抱歉 你是对的
[34:53] I never should have asked. 我本不应该这样做
[34:58] Come out now or i’ll call security! 你给我出来 我要叫保安了
[35:01] You know forewoman who has a purse full of dinner rolls 叫吧 女领班的钱包里装满了餐包
[35:04] You sure have a lot of attitude. 你当然得有点姿态了
[35:09] Oh good. we’re all here. 好了 人到齐了
[35:12] By the way Mrs. solis you look absolutely stunning. 顺便说一下 索利斯夫人 你看上去美极了
[35:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:17] Yeah mom. you look great. 是啊 妈妈 你看上去很美
[35:22] Okay big smiles everyone. 大家都笑一笑
[35:31] See this? 看这个
[35:33] My third espresso. 我第三杯浓缩咖啡
[35:35] I’m wired. no way i’m falling asleep tonight. 我现在精力充沛 今晚不会再睡着了
[35:45] How about we throw a pizza on the front lawn 不如我们往前庭草坪上扔一张披萨
[35:49] And when the kids run out to get it 孩子们冲过去吃的时候
[35:51] We lock the door and do it in every room in the house? 我们把门锁起来 在房子里的每个房间里做爱
[35:59] Tom I’m sorry. 汤姆 我很抱歉
[36:03] I don’t know what else to say. 我不知道还能说什么
[36:05] If you wanna stay mad I guess you’re gonna stay mad. 如果你想继续生气 我猜你还在生气
[36:11] I am not mad Lynette. 我没生气 勒奈特
[36:14] Then what’s wrong? 那是怎么了
[36:15] You’re gonna think it’s stupid. 你会觉得我很傻
[36:17] Tell me. 跟我说说
[36:21] You want to know why sex 你想知道为什么上床
[36:23] Has become so important to me lately? 对我来说 那么重要
[36:25] Because you are the only thing in my life 因为你是我生命中
[36:29] That i’m passionate about. 唯一我还满怀热情的
[36:30] That is so sweet. 你这么说我很高兴
[36:33] No. no it’s not good Lynette– not for me not for you. 不 勒奈特 不是因为我 也不是因为你
[36:37] I… 我
[36:38] I need something else to be excited about. 我需要对其他东西让我感兴趣
[36:42] I thought you wanted to do this 我以为你想
[36:44] to take a break to stay home 在家休息一段时间
[36:45] I did. you know I figured the kids are grown… 我确实这么想 你知道 孩子们都长大了
[36:50] I can take care of the house and the errands 我可以收拾家里 处理一些杂事
[36:52] And it’ll be easy and it is. 这些事情太简单了
[36:54] It’s too damn easy. 就是太简单了
[36:56] I am finished with my work by noon 中午就都干完了
[36:59] And then i just sit around 然后我就坐着
[37:02] Waiting for you to come home. 等你回家
[37:04] So… 所以
[37:05] What do you want to do? hmm? 你你想做什么
[37:07] What you passionate about? 你还对什么怀有热情
[37:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:16] I’m a middle-aged guy 我是个中年男人
[37:18] And I don’t know what I want to do with my life. 我不知道我人生该怎么过
[37:24] I told you it was stupid. 我说了 这想法很傻
[37:27] No. 不
[37:31] No. 不
[37:50] I know I disappointed you tonight and I’m really sorry. 我知道今晚让你失望了 真的很抱歉
[37:53] It’s okay. I know why you did it. 没关系 我知道你为什么那么做
[37:56] I need makeup too. 我也需要化妆
[37:59] Honey I know you think being pretty 亲爱的 我知道 现在你可能觉得美貌
[38:02] Seems like the most important thing in the world right now 是世界上最重要的事情之一
[38:05] But believe me it’s not. 但是相信我 并不是
[38:07] You were a model. 你曾经是个模特
[38:11] Yes I was. 是的 我曾经是
[38:15] And my whole life 我的一生
[38:17] People told me how pretty I was. 人们都告诉我 我有多美
[38:20] So you know what? 但是你知道吗
[38:21] I never thought I had to work hard in school 我从来没想过在学校我需要努力读书
[38:24] Or work on friendships 或者交要好的朋友
[38:26] Or my personality– none of it. 或塑造我的性格
[38:29] And then I stopped modeling 然后我不再当模特
[38:31] And I realized I didn’t have much on the inside. 我意识到我内在空空
[38:34] And I don’t want that for you. 我不想你步我的后尘
[38:39] I want you to be brave and funny and creative… 我想让你是勇敢 有趣 富有创造力的
[38:44] To be more than just a shell. 而不是空有一副好皮囊
[38:48] I want you to have the whole rich gooey center. 我希望你能有丰富的内在
[38:55] Will you promise to do that for yourself? 你能答应我要做到这些吗
[38:59] Okay. 好
[39:06] When do I get to wear makeup? 那我什么时候能化妆
[39:12] I tell you what. You can wear makeup 等有一天意识到
[39:14] The day you realize you don’t really need it. 你不再需要化妆的时候
[39:26] I bought m.j. a fishing pole. 我给MJ买了一个鱼竿
[39:28] I figure i’d teach the little guy how to cast 我想教小家伙在投入水里之前
[39:29] Before we hit the water. 如何抛竿
[39:32] we’re not gonna be able to make it this weekend. 我们这周可能去不了了
[39:34] I’m kind of… 我
[39:36] Geing married. 要结婚了
[39:38] What? 什么
[39:40] To who? 跟谁
[39:42] Dave williams. 大卫·威廉姆斯
[39:43] I thought I heard you out here. 我一听就是你
[39:46] Jackson. 杰克逊
[39:48] Just when you thought I was out of the picture i’m back. 当你以为我不再出现 可我又回来了
[39:55] Since you held up your end of the bargain 既然你实现了你的承诺
[39:58] I’m going to hold up mine. 我也会满足对你的承诺
[40:00] I’m gonna make sure that you walk away from this marriage 我会保证你的公司以及你的财产
[40:03] With your business and your assets intact. 在离婚官司中毫无损失
[40:05] Now to accomplish this 现在为了实现这个
[40:06] I may need you to lie stonewall 我可能需要你说谎
[40:09] Even resort to some outright trickery. 甚至设计圈套
[40:12] My question is… 我的问题是
[40:14] Will you be up for that? 你能做到吗
[40:19] I used to think of myself as a good person. 我以前觉得我是好人
[40:23] If i had a choice i would always choose the high road. 如果我有选择 我会选择一条简单的捷径
[40:29] Lately i’ve begun to realize that um… 最近我开始意识到
[40:34] I’m capable of doing whatever needs to be done. 我可以做任何需要我做的事情
[40:37] You know what that makes you? 你知道是什么使你这么想吗
[40:42] The perfect client. 完美委托人
[40:50] On this street 在这里
[40:51] The bargaining is finished by sundown… 谈判随着太阳落下而结束
[40:57] A daughter agrees to go to bed early 女儿同意早点上床睡觉
[41:00] If her mother lets her dress up in her old gowns… 除非她妈妈让她穿上旧时晚礼服
[41:05] A woman agrees to let her fiance spend the night 女人同意让他的未婚夫留下来过夜
[41:08] If he’ll agree to sleep on the sofa… 但只能睡在沙发上
[41:13] A man allows his lover to get close 男人同意他的爱人靠近些
[41:17] As long as they don’t discuss the future. 只要他们不再讨论未来
[41:23] Yes everyone knows how to bargain on wisteria lane… 是 紫藤郡的每个人都知道如何讨价还价
[41:30] What are you doing up so late? 你怎么这么晚还没睡?
[41:32] Well i have a proposition for you. 我有个提议
[41:36] I’ll make you breakfast in the morning 明早我给你做早饭
[41:38] If you make love to me tonight. 但你今晚要跟我上床
[41:43] Why not? 好啊
[41:47] But sometimes… 但有时
[41:49] They get more than they bargained for. 讨价还价的结果却出人意料
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme