Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] A thief was confronted. well, maybe you’ll feel 小偷原形毕露 也许你更愿意
[00:04] Comfortable talking to a professional. a psychiatrist? -和专家谈谈 -心理咨询师
[00:07] Someone light me a cigar. carlos hired a old girlfriend… -给我点雪茄庆功吧 -卡洛斯聘用了旧情人
[00:11] And gaby hired a spy. i talked to carlos. you’re in! -而加布聘用了一个间谍 -我和卡洛斯谈过了 你被雇用了
[00:14] Edie dug deeper into dave’s past. 伊迪深入的发掘丈夫的过去
[00:17] Killed three years ago– car crash. 三年其死于车祸
[00:19] That was his wife. give me that one. 那是他的妻子 给我吧
[00:21] Their daughter died in the same crash. 他们的女儿也在车祸中亡故了
[00:23] And dave’s master plan… you really think i make -大卫的精心计划 -你真的觉得
[00:26] That much of a difference in mike’s life? 我对麦克来说 有那么重要吗
[00:28] If he ever lost you 如果失去你
[00:29] It would destroy him. 他会痛不欲生
[00:31] Entered its final phase. 进入了最后阶段
[00:37] Uh, hi. is this the ranger station? 是卫林站吗
[00:40] Well, i didn’t know whether to call you or fish and game, 我不确定该向你们报告 还是向野生动物部门报告
[00:43] But, uh, i think i saw some guys up at emerson woods 我似乎看到了一些非法狩猎者
[00:46] Hunting illegally, and i got worried 进入了爱默生森林 我很担心
[00:48] Because i know people like to go camping up there, 因为人们经常在那里露营
[00:51] And i-i sure wouldn’t want anyone to get hurt. 我不希望有人受伤
[00:54] Oh. no, no need to thank me. 不不 没必要谢我
[00:56] I’m just doing my part as a concerned citizen. 我只是在尽一个公民的责任
[01:00] Bye now. 再见
[01:04] Dave williams 大卫・威廉姆斯
[01:06] Had been planning the murder for years. 煞费苦心的策划这场戏
[01:09] And like all the best plans, it was a simple one. 就像其他的完美计划一样 很简单
[01:14] First, he would guide 首先 他带着
[01:17] Mike delfino and katherine mayfair 麦克・德尔非诺和凯瑟琳・梅菲尔
[01:19] To a remote cabin. 到一个僻静的小屋
[01:21] The next morning, he’d pretend to be asleep 次日早晨 当这对情侣出发去徒步时
[01:25] As the two lovers left to go hiking. 他继续装睡
[01:30] Dave would then grab the gun he’d carefully hidden… 然后大卫拿起事先小心藏好的枪
[01:35] And start to follow his quarry. 开始追踪他的猎物
[01:39] He’d wait until the two had paused for a moment 他耐心的等待
[01:41] To catch their breaths. 直到他们停下歇息
[01:44] And then he’d pull the trigger… 他便扣动扳机
[01:49] Breaking the heart of the man who had killed his wife. 让这个杀害他妻子的男人 心痛欲绝
[01:54] When the rangers arrived, 当护林人抵达
[01:56] They would mention the reports of illegal hunte 他们会提及事前有人举报过的偷猎者
[02:00] And dave would drive mike back home, 大卫就会开车和麦克一起回家
[02:04] All the while enjoying his pain. 同时享受着麦克所受的折磨
[02:07] Yes, 是的
[02:10] Dave williams had come up With a very simple plan. 大卫・威廉姆斯策划了这个简单的计划
[02:18] But as he was about to discover… 但他将会发现
[02:21] Have you faxed this clipping to edie williams yet? 你还没有把这份报道传真给伊迪・威廉姆斯吗
[02:23] Um, doing it right now. 马上就传
[02:25] There is nothing simple… 策划杀人
[02:29] About murder. 并不是简单的事
[02:32] 美景镇居民一男子被控 意外事故中死亡两人
[02:48] Life is full of nasty shocks… 生活中 充满了恶意的震惊
[02:53] Unpleasant surprises that jolt our systems… 一些扰人的意外 扰乱人体系统
[02:58] And cause our hearts to skip a beat. 一些 会吓得心跳漏了一拍
[03:02] And these shocks always occur… 而且这样的震惊
[03:06] Susan? hey, karl. -苏珊 -嗨 卡尔
[03:07] When we least expect them. 往往是不速之客
[03:09] Karl. 卡尔
[03:11] What are you doing here? 你怎么在这里
[03:13] Well, i just enrolled evan. 我刚为埃文报名
[03:16] And i was worried 我原本还担心
[03:17] That we’d be out of each other’s lives forever. 我们永远再也见不到了呢
[03:20] Mm, lucky, lucky. 真是走运啊
[03:22] What are you doing here? i am an art teacher. -你怎么会在这里呢 -我是这里的艺术老师
[03:25] Really? do they know that? 是吗 其他人知道吗
[03:28] And now i’m ignoring you and moving on to evan. 我忽略你的话 和埃文聊天
[03:32] Hello, evan. 你好 埃文
[03:34] Evan, this is susan. 埃文 这是苏珊
[03:35] She’s your sister julie’s mother. 是朱莉姐姐的妈妈
[03:37] We used to be married. she was a lot younger then. 我们以前结过婚 那时她还很年轻哦
[03:40] Evan, why don’t you head into the classroom? 埃文 你先进教室吧
[03:43] I need to talk to your daddy, 我需要和你爸爸谈谈
[03:46] And i may need to use some grown-up words. 可能会用上些成人用语
[03:50] Okay, susie q., what’s wrong? 好吧 可爱的苏苏 什么事
[03:52] Get it off that chest you wouldn’t let me enhance. 少扣一个扣子也迷不倒我的
[03:55] Listen, it’s bad enough 挺好了 本来在走廊
[03:58] That i’ve got one ex-husband running around the halls. 偶遇前夫已经够糟了
[04:00] I don’t need the faculty and the parents 我可不希望同事和孩子的父母知道
[04:03] Knowing that i have two. 我有两个前夫
[04:04] So not a word about us having been married. 对我们以前的事情只字不许提
[04:07] No more wisecracks. no susie q’s. 别再说俏皮话 别再叫可爱的苏苏
[04:10] I am miss susan, art teacher. 叫我苏珊老师 艺术老师
[04:14] Yes, miss susan. 是的 苏珊老师
[04:17] Can i bang your erasers after class? 下课后能不能拍拍你的”橡皮擦”
[04:20] Karl, i’m serious. don’t mess with me. 卡尔 我说真的 别和我胡闹
[04:23] I have a yardstick, and i’m not afraid to use it. 我手里有教鞭 而且我会用
[04:28] We’re gonna be making a presentation 原本为莫里森的合同做的报告
[04:32] For the morrison contract sooner than we planned. 现在必须提前进行
[04:33] There are a lot of firms gunning for this, 有很多家公司都在虎视眈眈
[04:35] And–damn it, lynette! don’t–don’t touch my figurines. 该死的 勒奈德 别碰我的雕像
[04:39] These are worth more than the house you live in. 它比你现在的房子都值钱
[04:42] Big deal. so is this coffee mug. 有什么了不起 这咖啡杯也价值连城
[04:45] All right, we should break for lunch. 好了 我们休息一下用午餐
[04:48] No. until this deal closes, we work through lunch. 不 除非敲定这个合同 否则午餐时间加班
[04:50] But as a consolation, we’ll also be working nights. 但令人欣闻的是 晚上也要加班
[04:54] Nights? you really think that’s necessary? 晚班 真的有这个必要吗
[04:56] This is a $10 million deal, carlos. how bad do you want it? 这是一百万美元的合同啊 卡洛斯 不吸引人吗
[05:00] You heard the woman. we’re working nights. 你们都听到了 晚上加班
[05:03] Um, i have a tiny scheduling conflict. 我晚上有点事
[05:06] I coach my daughter’s basketball team on friday nights. 周五晚上训练我女儿的篮球队
[05:09] -So if i could– friday nights are now work nights. -如果我 -周五晚上要加班
[05:12] If we’re successful, 如果能谈成
[05:14] Those of you on commission stand to do very well. 你们得到的佣金将会相当可观
[05:17] And those of you who aren’t? 这不是你们的职责吗
[05:18] well, you get to keep your job 好吧 为了保住工作
[05:20] Which, in this economy, is a bonus all by itself. 在现在的经济形势下 这是唯一的收入来源
[05:26] All right, let’s run down to the deli, grab a sandwich 好吧 我们去快餐店 买几个三明治
[05:28] And meet back here in five. 五分钟后在这里集合
[05:30] You. 你
[05:32] No touching. 别碰我的东西
[05:35] And, yes, i’ll know. 我会知道的
[05:39] Isn’t she fun? 她多幽默啊
[05:44] Hey, carlos. 卡洛斯
[05:46] Did i ever tell you 我告诉过你
[05:48] That tom and i seriously considered you and gaby 我跟汤姆认真的考虑过
[05:50] For penny’s godparents? 想让你跟加布做佩妮的教父母
[05:51] you’re not getting friday’s nights off 周五晚上必须加班
[05:53] Look, i’m not happy about the schedule either. 听着 我晚上也不想加班
[05:56] – I’m missing my kids, too. – then do something about it. -我也想回家陪孩子 -那做点什么啊
[05:59] You’re the president. put the brakes on lucy. 你是经理 不要让露西那么嚣张
[06:01] lynette, i hired her 勒奈特 我请她来的
[06:03] And that’s what she’s doing. it’s good for the company. 这是她的工作 是为了公司好
[06:06] But she makes people crazy. 可是她把人都逼疯了
[06:08] Can’t you talk to her, get her to dial it down a bit? 你不能跟她谈谈 把时间协调一下吗
[06:11] i will think about it 我会考虑的
[06:11] But don’t be asking me for favors like this. 可是别总是这样让我帮你
[06:13] When we’re at the office, i’m not your neighbor, 在办公室的时候 我不是你的邻居
[06:16] I’m not your friend. 不是朋友
[06:17] I’m your boss. got it? 是你的老板 明白了吗
[06:20] Oh, by the way, 还有
[06:22] You and tom are coming over for cocktails on saturday. 你和汤姆周六过来参加鸡尾酒会吗
[06:25] Oh, yeah. i plan to get drunk and bitch about my boss. 会去 我打算喝的烂醉 说我老板的坏话
[06:32] I’m sorry, but this is unacceptable. 我很抱歉 可这我不能接受
[06:35] Do you at least know why he steals? 至少应该知道他为什么会偷东西吧
[06:37] If there were Some sordid childhood trauma we could blame it on, 是该怪罪某种恶心的童年创伤吗
[06:41] It would really help me out with the neighbors 这样我跟邻居还好解释一些
[06:43] oh he knows 他明白的
[06:44] Dr. bernstein uncovered that my very first session. 伯恩斯坦医生 帮我掩饰了第一次偷窃
[06:48] Really? and–and yet he keeps charging me. 是吗 那还敢继续收我的钱
[06:50] So, doctor, what’s this “revelation” 那么 医生 你继续跟我收一小时二十美元的
[06:53] That you’ve been keeping from me for $200 an hour? 心灵启示是什么
[06:57] I steal to hurt you. 我偷东西 是想伤害你
[07:01] Why would you want to hurt me? 为什么想伤害我
[07:05] Each day for the past year, 去年的每一天
[07:07] You have, inch by inch,Slice by slice, 你一点一点 一步一步的
[07:12] Brought me closer to being a eunuch. 把我变成了太监
[07:18] Would you excuse us for moment? 能让我们单独谈一会吗
[07:20] This just became a private conversation. 我们想私下谈一下
[07:23] If i stay, i might be able to help. 如果我留下 也许会有帮助
[07:25] You wanna help? 你想帮忙
[07:27] Why don’t you go down to the pharmacy in the lobby 那就去大厅的药店
[07:30] And buy some aspirin? 买点阿司匹林吧
[07:31] I’m gonna need it. 我会需要的
[07:43] I don’t deserve this. 我不该承受这些
[07:45] I have been nothing but supportive of you 从你出狱后
[07:47] Since you got out of jail. 我全心全意的支持你
[07:49] I even gave you a job. 还给了你份工作
[07:51] I wanted to be your partner. 我想做你的合伙人
[07:54] You made me an employee. 你把我当雇员
[07:56] So you decided to punish me by resorting to petty theft? 所以你就要偷东西来惩罚我吗
[08:00] For god sakes, orson, i’m your wife. 看在上帝的份上 奥森 我是你的妻子
[08:03] Perhaps, but i’m not your husband. 也许是吧 可我不是你丈夫
[08:06] We may share a bed, but you save your passion for your company 我们虽然同床共枕 你却把激情都给了公司
[08:09] -That’s not true! -isn’t it? -不是这样的 -不是吗
[08:11] Every day for the past year, 过去的一年里
[08:13] i have been in the background,an afterthought, 我一直不露面 一直在追悔
[08:16] While you spend day and night nurturing your business. 而你在尽心尽力的经营公司
[08:20] All the while thinking i had your support. 我一直以为你很支持我
[08:23] I tried. 我试过了
[08:24] I thought i wouldn’t mind being mr. bree van de kamp. 我想我不介意做布里・范德坎普先生
[08:29] But it’s killing me. 可是这让我痛不欲生
[08:31] Every day, i get smaller and smaller. 每一天 我变的越来越渺小
[08:35] And if something doesn’t change, 如果就这样继续下去
[08:39] Orson hodge is just gonna disappear altogether. 奥森・霍吉会完全消失
[08:46] Girls are out like a light. thanks for dinner. 丫头们睡的很快 晚餐很可口
[08:50] Carlos, do you have to go back to work? 卡洛斯 你一定要去加班吗
[08:51] gaby, i get meeting 加布 我要去开会
[08:53] -But can’t lucy cover it?-you know those two -露西不能开吗 -你知道
[08:55] extras zeroes at my paycheck You like so much? 你喜欢我多挣点钱
[08:57] they’re there because i’m president. 之所以能挣那么多 因为我是经理
[08:59] Hours are part of the gig. 鱼与熊掌不可兼得
[09:02] Hey. how about a quickie? 我们速战速决如何
[09:04] Babe, i don’t have time. 宝贝 我没时间
[09:06] Right, that’s why i didn’t suggest a longie. oh, come on. 是啊 所以我没说要来场持久战啊
[09:10] I’ll have your eyes rolling back in your head 三分钟之内
[09:12] In three minutes flat. 我能让你爽翻天
[09:14] You wanna do it there in front of the kid’s cups? 你想在孩子们的宝宝杯前做吗
[09:19] All gone. 搞定了
[09:21] Now let’s do this. it’ll be like old times. 咱们做吧 就像过去那样
[09:24] We never did it on the table. 我们从没在桌子上做过
[09:26] Yeah, we did, years ago. don’t you remember? 几年前的事了 我们做过的 你忘了吗
[09:31] I don’t think that was me. 那应该不是我
[09:34] Oh. right. 哦 是啊
[09:36] Well, we’ll create new table memories. 好吧 咱们制造点关于桌子的新回忆吧
[09:39] If you’re trying to turn me on, you just failed miserably. 要是你想挑起我的性趣 你刚彻底失败了
[09:42] Carlos, do you realize since bradley died 卡洛斯你发现没 布拉德利死后
[09:44] And you took over, we haven’t had sex once? 你接手公司以来 我们一次也没做过了
[09:46] I miss you. i wanna spend time with you. 我很想你 我想和你在一起
[09:49] Now move the creamed corn and do me! 快把奶油玉米移开 跟我做爱
[09:50] okay, how about tomorrow night? 好吧 明晚如何
[09:52] Yeah, i’ve heard that before, 这话我听过
[09:53] And then tomorrow comes, and you’re too tired. 明日复明日 明天你又累了
[09:54] Okay, then, this weekend. i’ll be all yours. 好吧 那就这周末 我整个人都交给你
[09:57] And we can defile any piece of furniture you want. 你想玷污哪件家具都没问题
[10:05] Hey, karen, you don’t have any fax paper, do you? 凯伦 你有传真纸吗
[10:09] Fax paper! 传真纸
[10:11] Turn down the dean martin! 把狄恩・马丁那歌声音调小点
[10:14] Don’t worry about it. 别管了
[10:16] I’ll go to the store tomorrow. do you need anything? 我明天去商店一趟 你要什么吗
[10:19] Eggs… milk… 鸡蛋 牛奶
[10:22] Lightbulbs… 灯泡
[10:24] Okay, let’s make this easier. 好吧 咱们把事情简单化
[10:26] Is there anything you don’t need? 有什么你不要的吗
[10:28] I’ll tell you what. 跟你说吧
[10:30] I’ll call you from the store in the morning, okay? 明天我到了店里再给你打电话 好吗
[10:41] What a lovely rainbow, june. 多漂亮的彩虹啊 琼
[10:44] Here’s a gold star for you. 给你一颗小金星
[10:47] Oh, drew, wow! 德鲁 哇
[10:50] You know, elephants don’t have wings, 要知道 大象是没有翅膀的
[10:53] But i like the way you’re thinking. 不过我喜欢你的创意
[10:56] Hey, evan, what did you draw? 埃文 你画了什么啊
[11:03] Um… that’s a lot of red. 有很多红色啊
[11:06] It’s blood. 是血
[11:08] Okay. 好吧
[11:11] So… 那么
[11:12] That man must be a doctor 这男的一定是医生了
[11:15] Making the bloody man all better? 他在给流血的人治伤 对吧
[11:18] No, he’s stabbing him in the guts with a sword. 不 他在用刀捅他 捅进内脏里
[11:23] Evan, that’s… 埃文 这画
[11:26] Kind of a scary picture. 有点儿吓人
[11:28] Nuh-unh, it’s funny. 不啊 很好笑的
[11:29] No, honey, it’s inappropriate, 不 亲爱的 这画很不合时宜
[11:31] Especially when the assignment was 特别是对你们的要求
[11:34] To make a picture that makes you happy. 是画出能让你们感到快乐的东西
[11:36] This does make me happy. 这确实让我很快乐啊
[11:39] Where’s my gold star? 我的小金星呢
[11:44] I just can’t get used to everyone working– 我就是没法习惯 大家都去工作了
[11:47] First bree, then susan, now lynette. 一开始是布里 然后是苏珊 现在是勒奈特
[11:49] Thank god for you. 全拜你所赐
[11:51] I just had to get out of that boring house. 我才能离开那幢无聊的房子
[11:53] So what do you gals do when you get together? mostly gossip. -你们姑娘们在一起都干吗 -主要是聊八卦
[11:56] Mm. you got any good gossip? 你有什么好八卦吗
[11:59] Ooh. i heard ed simmons got a harley. 我听说爱德・西蒙斯买了辆哈雷车
[12:05] You know, i should get back. 知道吗 我该回去了
[12:07] Come on. give me a break. i’m still new at this. okay. 得了 让我喘口气 我还是新手呢
[12:10] We’ll start with something a little easier–bitching. 我们从简单点儿的开始 发牢骚
[12:13] I can handle that. bitch away. 这我能搞定 你尽管发
[12:16] Well, i am so pissed at carlos. he is never home. 我被卡洛斯惹急了 他很少回家
[12:20] And when he is, he’s too tired to do anything. 一回家就什么也不想干
[12:23] And by “anything,” i mean sex. “什么”我是指做爱
[12:27] Are you uncomfortable? 你没不舒服吧
[12:28] A little. go on. 一点点 接着说
[12:31] Well, we’ve never had a drought like this. 我们从没像这样过
[12:33] It’s been almost two weeks. 都快两周了
[12:34] Two weeks? and that’s a drought for you? 两周 这对你来说就太久了吗
[12:37] Yeah. lately, carlos just doesn’t want to do it. 是啊 最近卡洛斯就是不想做
[12:40] Wrong. guys always wanna do it. 你错了 男人总是想做的
[12:42] Really? yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[12:44] Even if you’re tired and get home late? 即便是你很晚才到家 而且很累吗
[12:47] Even if we’re exhausted and late 即便我们很晚到家 精疲力竭
[12:49] And been shot in the leg… twice. 还在腿上中了两枪
[12:51] We still want to. 我们还是想做
[12:53] So you just gotta get past the tired adult to find 所以你只要忽略那个疲惫的成年人
[12:56] The horny teenage boy inside. 发掘出那个饥渴的青少年就好
[12:58] Huh. that’s good to know. 茅塞顿开
[13:01] You’re good at this girl talk thing. 你很擅长这种女孩子间的聊天嘛
[13:03] Well, thanks. 好吧 谢了
[13:05] So, um, does lynette ever talk about me and sex? 那勒奈特说过什么关于我的性话题吗
[13:10] Yeah, i should get back. 好吧 我该回去了
[13:15] You called me down here for this? 你叫我来就为这个
[13:18] It’s a kid playing with a soccer ball. 这是一个孩子在踢足球
[13:20] It’s a head, and he’s stabbing someone with a sword. 那是个人头 他在用小刀刺别人
[13:24] Well, maybe it was in self-defense. 也许那是在自卫
[13:26] Mr. mayer, generally, when kids 梅尔先生 一般来说
[13:28] exhibit this type of behaviour 孩子出现这样的行为
[13:30] There’s a problem. 是不太正常的
[13:32] Excuse me. 抱歉
[13:35] I have to take this. sorry. 我得接个电话 抱歉
[13:37] Hello? 喂
[13:40] Thanks for ratting out my kid on his first day. 谢谢你 让我儿子来上课的第一天惨淡收场
[13:43] It’s not my fault. i showed this to the school psychologist. 又不是我的错 我把这画给校心理医生看了
[13:46] She gave it to the principal. my hands were tied. 是她给校方看的 我没插手这事
[13:48] so right away it’s his fault? 你就武断是他的错吗
[13:50] Did you ever consider 你想没想过
[13:51] That he didn’t understand the assignment? 也许他是不理解作业的要求呢
[13:52] I told the class to draw something that made them happy. 我告诉全班 画出让他们感到快乐的画
[13:55] All the other kids drew kittens and rainbows. 别的孩子画了小猫跟彩虹
[13:57] Your son drew small intestines on the end of a stick. 你儿子画了棍子后面插着小肠
[14:00] Let’s cut to what this is really about. 咱们打开天窗说亮话吧
[14:03] You hate me, and you don’t want my son in your class. 你恨我 不想我儿子在你班上
[14:06] That is not true! it is, too! -不是这样的 -就是这样
[14:09] You’re still punishing me for what happened between us. 为咱俩的事 你还在惩罚我
[14:11] You’re stuck in the past 你一直走不出过去
[14:13] And blaming me for your screwed-up life! 还把自己一团糟的生活怪在我头上
[14:15] okay, will someone call Guinness 快来人打给吉尼斯世界记录吧
[14:16] Because you just set the world record 你刚破了一句话里
[14:19] For the biggest load of crap in one sentence. oh, bite me! -包含最多屁话的世界纪录 -去死吧
[14:22] How long was i gone? 我离开很久了吗
[14:26] This is nothing, mr. hobson. 没事 霍布森先生
[14:29] We were just having a difference of opinion. 我们只是意见有点分歧
[14:32] Yeah, and my opinion is 没错 我的意见就是
[14:34] Your teacher doesn’t understand the difference 你的老师不了解情绪有问题
[14:37] Between emotional problems and creativity. shut up, karl. -跟创造力之间的差别 -闭嘴 卡尔
[14:40] Excuse me. did you just tell him to shut up? 抱歉 你刚才是叫他闭嘴吗
[14:42] You know, this is typical “susan” behavior. 你知道 这是典型的”苏珊式”举动了
[14:45] And you wonder why no man can stay with you. 你还奇怪为什么没男人能跟你呆在一起吗
[14:55] Would this seem any less shocking 要是我告诉你 我们曾经结果12年的婚
[14:58] If i told you we were once married for 12 years? 是不是能让你少惊讶点
[15:05] Yes, am i speaking to mr. dinsmore? 是丁斯莫尔先生吗
[15:08] Ah, this is bree van de kamp. 我是布里・范德坎普
[15:11] Yes, it’s nice to talk to you, too. 也很高兴跟您聊天
[15:14] Well, as i’m sure you’re aware, 您肯定知道 您的公司
[15:16] Your company has made several offers to purchase mine. 对我的公司提出过几次收购提案
[15:21] Yes, i know i said i wasn’t interested, 是的 我知道我说过我没兴趣
[15:23] But some things have happened in my personal life 可我的私人生活发生了一些事情
[15:26] And i think i’m ready to… 我想 我准备好
[15:29] Finally make a deal. 跟您交易了
[15:32] Really? 真的吗
[15:34] Well, that’s wonderful. 那太好了
[15:36] Why don’t you, uh, 不如
[15:37] Come to my office tomorrow and we’ll talk? 明天来我办公室 我们再聊呢
[15:41] Good-bye, mr. dinsmore. 再见 丁斯莫尔先生
[15:51] There you go. the rest is yours. 得了 剩下的是你的
[15:52] Thanks. i don’t know what it is. 谢了 我不知道这是怎么了
[15:55] Every time i go to the market, there’s stuff i forget. 每次我去商店 总能忘买东西
[15:58] I know what it is. you’re old. 我知道怎么回事 你老了
[16:02] So where’s dave?camping. -戴夫在哪呢 -宿营去了
[16:05] Ooh,camping. how fun. 宿营 多有趣啊
[16:07] Enjoying the great outdoors, 享受户外的美好时光
[16:08] getting a bunch of teenage kids to get a weekend 跟孩子们一起度周末
[16:11] Good for him. 对他很好啊
[16:13] Look, I know that you think he’s some creepy psycho. 听着 我知道你觉得他是个乖僻的神经病
[16:15] But you should know that he has had a very hard life, 可你得知道 他过去有段痛苦的经历
[16:20] An there are things about him that you don’t understand. 关于他的事 有些你不了解
[16:23] Like what? 比如呢
[16:24] He was married before 他过去结过婚
[16:25] And his wife died in an accident 他妻子死于一场车祸
[16:28] Along with their 3-year-old daughter. 同时遇难的 还有他三岁的女儿
[16:31] Oh, edie. are you sure? 伊迪 你确定吗
[16:33] Yes. 是的
[16:36] So if at times 所以要是有时
[16:38] His behavior seems a little strange, 他的行为举止有点奇怪
[16:42] Try to remember the grief he’s carrying. 试着想想他背负的伤痛
[16:47] You know, i lost a kid. 你知道 我也失去过一个孩子
[16:50] It does things to you. 确实会对人产生影响的
[16:53] No wonder he… 怪不得他
[16:55] Oh, god, i wish i’d known. 上帝啊 真希望我早点知道
[16:56] Well, you do now. 你现在知道了
[16:58] So next time, try to be a little more understanding. 下次遇见他 试着善解人意一点
[17:02] Of course. 当然了
[17:04] You know, i could use a drink. 你知道 我想喝杯酒
[17:06] Come to my house and we’ll crank up dean martin and… 来我家吧 我们听点狄恩・马丁
[17:09] Toss a few back. 再拌拌嘴啥的
[17:11] Come on. 来吧
[17:50] Mom? 妈
[17:53] Oh, andrew. i didn’t hear you come in. 安德鲁 我没听见你进来了
[17:56] That dinsmore guy is waiting for you downstairs. 那个叫丁斯莫尔的正在楼下等你
[17:59] Thank you, dear. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[18:05] I must say, bree. i was surprised to get your call. 我得说 布里 接到你电话我很惊讶
[18:08] You’ve always said you’d never sell your company. 你总说 你不可能会卖你公司的
[18:10] Bree has decided she wants more family time. 布里觉得自己想跟家人多点时间相处
[18:13] She’s a very traditional woman, you know. 她是个很传统的女性 你知道
[18:16] It’s one of the reasons i fell in love with her. 这也是我和她坠入爱河的原因之一
[18:19] Does that mean you’re going to stop working altogether? 你是说你完全不打算工作了吗
[18:21] I know your fans have been hoping for a second book, 我知道你的粉丝一直在盼你出下本书呢
[18:23] Uh, my wife included. 我的太太也是哦
[18:25] That’s sweet, but i’ve decided to focus 那太好了 可我决定把精力集中在
[18:27] On other pursuits at the moment. 其他方面
[18:29] Mm, yes, her sole ambition now is to be Mrs. Orson Hodge. 她目前唯一的事业就是做好奥森・霍吉太太
[18:32] And at the risk of sounding selfish, 听起来有点自私
[18:34] I’m glad i’ll be the only one she’s cooking for. 我很高兴 以后她只为我一人做饭
[18:37] Were you able to look over the contracts I sent? 你看过我发过来的合同了吗
[18:40] Oh shoot! I left them upstairs. 我把它们放在楼上了
[18:44] I’ll show you the offices before we start the demolition. 我带你看看办公室吧 办公室就要拆了
[18:48] You’re getting rid of your office? 办公室你也不要了
[18:50] No, we don’t need it anymore, 是 我们不再需要了
[18:51] And bree knows i’ve always wanted a game room. 而且布里知道我一直想要个娱乐室
[18:56] So it’s your “sole ambition” to be mrs. orson hodge? 这是你”唯一的事业”吗 做好奥森・霍吉太太
[18:59] Andrew. 安德鲁
[19:00] No, i-i have to ask. 我还是要问
[19:03] Why are you letting orson sell your company? 你为什么要让奥森卖掉你的公司
[19:05] It was my idea. 那是我的主意
[19:07] My work has been compromising my marriage. 我的工作已经危害到我的婚姻
[19:10] I didn’t realize the toll it’s been taking on orson. 我没意识到影响到了奥森
[19:13] Okay, so he’s unhappy. 好吧 所以他不太开心
[19:17] Buy him some golf clubs, put him on lithium, 让他去打打高尔夫 吃点治郁闷的药
[19:19] But don’t give up everything you’ve worked so hard for. 但你不能放弃你辛苦挣来的这一切
[19:22] Andrew, do you know why my book sold so well? 安德鲁 你知道我的书为什么卖得那么好
[19:24] Because it was authentic. 因为这书写的都是真实的
[19:26] I actually believe in The old-fashioned values i wrote about. 正如同我写的 我一直坚信那些传统价值
[19:28] I believe in men opening doors for ladies 我认定 男人应该要为女人开门
[19:31] And children respecting their elders. 孩子们应该尊重长辈
[19:33] I also believe that sometimes 我也相信有时候
[19:35] Women need to make sacrifices for their husbands. 女人要为丈夫作出牺牲
[19:39] I would be the worst kind of hypocrite 如果我宣扬这种价值
[19:41] If i preached these values 自己却无法履行
[19:43] And then didn’t follow them myself. 那我就是最差的伪君子了
[19:46] Okay, i get it. you love orson, 我明白了 你爱奥森
[19:48] And you’re willing to sell your company to prove it. 你愿意卖掉公司来证明这点
[19:50] What i’m wondering is, if he loves you, 我想 如果他爱你
[19:53] Why would he want you to stop doing what makes you happy? 那他干嘛非要你放弃热爱的事业
[20:08] Hey. you busy? 你好 在忙吗
[20:10] What is it? 什么事情
[20:13] I brought you a little gift. 我给你带来个小礼物
[20:17] Oh. cute. 哦 很可爱
[20:19] I thought it would be a nice addition to your collection. 我想 它会让你的收藏锦上添花
[20:31] I knew it was you. 我知道是你
[20:34] Pardon? 啥
[20:34] You’re the one who complained about me to carlos. 你跟卡洛斯抱怨过我
[20:37] I’m… not sure what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[20:40] Oh, jeez. what, you knife me in the back, 天哪 你在背后放冷箭
[20:43] And now you’re gonna play stupid? 现在又来装天真
[20:45] Carlos said some people are having problems with me 卡洛斯说有人对我有意见
[20:48] And that i should watch my demeanor. 我应该注意自己的行为
[20:49] And i thought to myself, who are “some people”? 我就想 究竟是谁
[20:52] And then it hit me– it’s the chummy neighbor. 突然我想到了 一定是那个友好的邻居
[20:56] Okay, yes, carlos and i spoke briefly, 是的 我和卡洛斯说了几句
[20:59] – But i thought he blew me off. – so that’s your defense? -但我想卡洛斯有点夸大 -这是你的解释吗
[21:02] You thought your backstabbing was unsuccessful? 你觉得背后陷害的策略失败了
[21:04] Well, i’ll admit it’s kind of flimsy, 我承认是有点弱
[21:07] But until i got something better… 等我想到更好的点子
[21:10] Okay, next time you have an issue with me, 下次对我再有意见
[21:13] You know where my office is. 直接来我办公室提
[21:15] Oh, and, uh, as far as friday nights are concerned… 至于周五晚上加班的事情
[21:19] Consider that a permanent work night. 以后每周五晚上固定加班
[21:22] Don’t worry. 别担心
[21:24] If you’re as bad at coaching as you are at office politics, 如果你的教育和你的办公室阴谋一样烂的话
[21:27] Your daughter won’t be missing much. 你女儿也没错过什么
[21:38] Found the contract. 合同拿到了
[21:40] Everything is in order. 所有事情都安排好了
[21:41] All we need now is your signature. 我们只差签字了
[21:43] Mr. Dinsmore, 丁斯莫尔先生
[21:45] If i speak to my husband for a moment? 如果你不介意我想和我丈夫说两句
[21:47] Oh, yeah, please, go ahead. i’ll–i’ll be right outside. 好 我就在外面
[21:52] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[21:53] This is happening so fast. 这一切都发生的太快了
[21:56] Yes, a bit. but it was your idea. 是有一点 但这是你的主意
[22:00] Well, i have a new idea. 我现在有个新想法
[22:02] I’d like to wait. 我想等等看
[22:04] Wait? but i-i need this for my recovery. 等 我需要这个帮助我治疗
[22:08] Just give me one year. that’s not asking too much, is it? 就给我一年的时间 不过分吧
[22:12] You made me a promise. you need to stick to it. 你答应过我 你必须完成
[22:16] Orson, think about how i built this company from nothing, 奥森 想想看 我白手起家 创建这家公司
[22:20] How it brings me joy and pride 这家公司让我感到我快乐 自豪
[22:22] and a sense of accomplishment 还有成就感
[22:25] Is that really something you want me to give up? 你真的想让我放弃这一切吗
[22:28] Yes. 是的
[22:38] Mr. Dinsmore, would you come back in, please? 丁斯莫尔先生 请进来吧
[22:43] So are we ready? 好了吗
[22:48] Actually, no. 不
[22:50] I’m not selling. 我不卖了
[22:52] Excuse me? 什么
[22:53] Tell your wife 告诉你妻子
[22:55] I will be doing that second book after all. 我还打算再出第二本书
[22:59] Well, i’m–i’m sorry to hear that. 太遗憾了
[23:03] Bree… 布里
[23:05] What about my problem? 我怎么办
[23:07] I might start stealing again. 我可能还会去偷东西
[23:09] Steal what you must, my love. 偷吧 亲爱的
[23:13] But it won’t be my company. 但别想动我的公司
[23:30] Look at him. 看他
[23:32] He’s out like a light already. 他已经睡着了
[23:33] That’s what a long day of fishing does to you. 他今天钓了一整天的鱼
[23:37] Yeah, well, he’s gonna need all of his energy 他需要养精蓄锐
[23:39] For our big hike tomorrow, right? 明天好好爬山
[23:41] Actually, i don’t think i’m gonna go with you guys. 我可能不能跟你们去了
[23:43] My knee’s been kind of bothering me. 我的膝伤发作
[23:45] Okay, well, then why don’t we wait till the next day 那我们就延迟一天
[23:48] And see how you feel? 等你好一些
[23:50] No, no, it’s fine. i’m just gonna hang out here. 没事 你们去好了 我就在这等你们
[23:53] Besides, it’s such a romantic hike. 而且两个人爬山应该很浪漫吧
[23:55] You guys should do it alone. 你们应该单独去
[23:58] You always have such a good attitude. 你总是这么体贴
[24:01] – Do i? – uh-huh. -是吗 -是
[24:03] It seems like you take everything in stride, you know? 你总是从容不迫地对待所有事情
[24:07] Like you just naturally find the silver lining. 你总是很自然地就看到好的一面
[24:10] Yeah, i wish it were natural. 是啊 我希望是自然的
[24:13] I had to teach myself to be this way. 我一直告诉自己这样做
[24:16] With some of the stuff that’s happened to me, 发生过一些事情
[24:18] I never would’ve survived if i hadn’t. 如果我不这样做 我可能活不下去
[24:23] So what’s your secret? 你的秘密是什么
[24:25] Oh, i realized that… 我意识到
[24:28] I was waiting for somebody to fix things. 我一直在等着有人能帮我
[24:33] But no one was going to. 但没人来帮我
[24:37] It was all up to me. 只能靠我自己
[24:42] I had to decide what was important 我不得不决定什么是最重要的
[24:45] And go after it. 并为之努力
[24:47] I had to make myself happy. 我要让自己开心
[24:50] Are you Happy? 那你现在开心了吗
[24:56] I’m gettin’ there. 就快了
[25:00] Why don’t you get some sleep? 你为什么不去休息一会
[25:03] You got a big day tomorrow. 明天会很累
[25:17] Come on, lucy. why would you agree to this meeting? 露西 你为什么要开这个会
[25:20] Well, we’re overextended as it is. 我们已经过度扩张业务了
[25:24] Fine. 好吧
[25:26] I will see on the conference on 7:00 a.m. 七点会上见
[25:28] Hi there. 亲爱的
[25:30] Hey, babe. 嗨 亲爱的
[25:32] What are you doing up? 你起来干什么
[25:35] I couldn’t sleep. i was a little hot. 我睡不着 我觉得有点热
[25:42] That’s better. 这样好多了
[25:44] You look a little warm yourself. 你看起来也有点热
[25:46] Okay, i know where you’re going 我想你干什么
[25:49] Your pants would be around your ankles right now 现在你的裤子应该脱到脚踝
[25:53] gaby, what are you doing 加布 你要干什么啊
[25:55] I’m releasing the horny teen inside of you. 我来释放你的激情
[25:57] – Now come on. two boobs, no waiting. – damn it, gaby, -来吧 不要等了 -该死 加布
[26:01] I thought we were gonna wait till the weekend. i’m tired 说好等到周末的 我累死了
[26:03] it is not my problme 不是我的问题
[26:06] Actually, it is! you know, if big carlos is tired, 也是你的问题 大卡洛斯累了
[26:09] That pretty much rules out little carlos, too. 小卡洛斯就没精神
[26:12] Now listen up, the pair of you. 那你们两个都听好了
[26:14] I haven’t been sitting around in butt floss all night 为我的健康着想 我可不想穿内裤过夜
[26:17] For my health. you’re putting out. 你来解决这个
[26:25] That’s more like it! 我更喜欢这样
[26:27] Well, i’m awake now. 我现在醒了
[26:29] In fact… 事实上
[26:31] Mind if we spice it up a bit? 不如我们来点火辣的
[26:37] I forgot these were in the nightstand. 我都忘了他们放在床头柜
[26:39] This is gonna be fun. 一定很有趣
[26:41] Mm-hmm. there. how’s that? 感觉如何
[26:43] – Tight, just the way i like it. – me, too. -很紧 我喜欢 -我也是
[26:50] Good night. 晚安
[26:51] Carlos, where you going? 卡洛斯你去哪
[26:53] To go grab a few hours sleep Before i have to get back to work. 抓紧睡个几小时 然后继续工作
[26:56] Carlos, get back here! carlos! 卡洛斯 回来 卡洛斯
[27:02] Could you at least scratch my nose?! 至少帮我抓抓鼻子
[27:05] Amy, that is very sweet. 艾米 很可爱
[27:09] I love the colors you used. 我喜欢你用的颜色
[27:11] Oh, danielle, that is just beautiful. 丹妮尔 这很漂亮
[27:35] Evan, that is very pretty. 埃文 这很好看
[27:37] You did the assignment just like i asked. good job! 你完成我要求的作业 干得好
[27:40] That’s not mine. 这不是我的
[27:42] Annie asked me to bring hers up for her. 安妮让我帮她交
[27:44] This one’s mine. 下面那张是我的
[28:08] Don’t wake him up. 别吵醒他
[28:09] I know. ow! come on. 我知道 走吧
[28:55] I know. 我知道
[29:07] What is that? let’s just go back. let’s go back. 那边是什么 咱们回去
[29:13] 我都知道了 你马上回家 伊迪
[29:21] I heard a gunshot. it sounded like a hunting rifle. 我听见枪响 是来福枪
[29:24] – Yeah, it almost hit katherine. – you guys all right? -差点打中凯瑟琳 -你们还好吗
[29:27] – Yeah, i think so. – hey, this is a state park. -我没事 -这是国家公园
[29:29] People aren’t supposed to be hunting here. well, 没人在这打猎
[29:31] i guess these guys don’t care about that 我想那些打猎的不在乎这些
[29:32] – I just wanna get out of here. please? – yeah, of course. -咱们离开这吧 -好 当然
[29:35] We’ll, uh, go back and pack, and we’ll leave. 回去收拾行囊 然后咱们就离开
[29:38] Well, sorry, man. 对不住 伙计
[29:42] Me, too. 我也很遗憾
[29:59] Juanita! celia! get your coats on! 胡安妮塔 西利娅 穿好衣服
[30:02] We’re going to see daddy. 我们去找爸爸
[30:06] – Let me see it. – okay, just so you know, -让我看看 -好的 你知道
[30:09] I should be bringing this to the psychologist. 我可以直接把它交给心理学家的
[30:11] But I didn’t, because this kind of “self-expression” 但我没有 考虑到你所谓的个人看法
[30:14] – Usually gets aid expelled. – just let me see it. -不利于解决问题 -拿来吧
[30:19] Aw, hell. 该死
[30:21] Yeah, “aw, hell.” 对啊 该死
[30:23] You got a problem here, karl. 你遇上麻烦了
[30:25] Your son’s got some serious anger issues, 你儿子内心充满了愤怒
[30:27] And you need to figure out what’s going on. 你需要去了解他在想些什么
[30:29] I know what’s going on. this is his mom. 我知道是怎么回事 这是他妈妈
[30:34] Marisa? 玛丽莎
[30:35] Well, why would he draw a picture of her like this? 那他为什么把她画成这样
[30:44] She left us… six weeks ago. 她六周前离开我们了
[30:50] Karl… 卡尔
[30:51] I woke up one day 有天我醒来
[30:53] To find her standing there with her bags packed. 看见她收拾好行李站在那里
[30:55] She said she was overwhelmed, 她说她受够了
[30:58] That she loved Evan 她爱埃文
[31:00] But she wasn’t cut out to be a mother. 但她不适合做妈妈
[31:05] So she just left? 她就一走了之了?
[31:09] So here i am, alone, 什么都得靠我了
[31:11] Raising this boy. 抚养他长大
[31:15] And it’s obvious i’m not doing a very good job. 显然我不是个好父亲
[31:23] You must be loving this. 你很高兴看见我这样吧
[31:25] Why? 怎么这么说?
[31:28] ’cause i did the exact same thing to you. 因为我也曾这样对你
[31:37] You know, i can understand why you react the way you do 现在我能理解为什么再见到我时
[31:40] When you bump into me, 你会有那样的反应
[31:42] Why it bothers you. 你为什么那么生气
[31:47] I never really got it until just now. 现在我总算明白了
[31:55] I use to hope that one day, 我过去常希望
[31:58] You would know what this felt like, 你能体会到我的心情
[32:00] And now that you do… 这一天终于来了
[32:03] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:14] -Oh! hey, lynette! -hi! -嗨 勒奈特
[32:16] Great office. i see you’re busy. don’t let me disturb you. 办公室真漂亮 我知道你在忙 不打扰你工作
[32:19] I just wanted to drop off the girls 她们就呆一会
[32:20] So i could talk to carlos for a sec. 我有事找卡洛斯
[32:22] All right, girls, have fun with aunt lynette. 好的 孩子们 好好玩
[32:31] You think you can buy me off with presents? 你想用礼物收买我?
[32:33] gaby, now is not a good time 加布 你来的不是时候
[32:34] Well, i’d say let’s talk about it tonight, 是啊 我应该说 好吧 我们晚上再谈
[32:35] But who knows if you’re even gonna come home? 但天知道你回不回来
[32:38] Damn it, gaby. 该死
[32:40] You’re the one that pushed me take this job. 你逼我接手这份工作
[32:43] And ever since i did, 我照做了
[32:43] All you’ve done is complain about how hard i’m working. 但换来的是你不停的抱怨
[32:45] You’re right, and i’m sorry. it’s just… i’m scared. 对不起 你是对的 我只是…害怕
[32:50] We’re turning into what we used to be. 我们会重蹈覆辙
[32:52] I’m unhappy at home, 我在家不开心
[32:53] You’re always working, trying to buy me off wh presents, 而你每天都工作 然后买礼物敷衍我
[32:56] Too tired to make me feel loved. 到了最后 对感情都倦了
[33:00] We’ve made these mistakes before, carlos. 卡洛斯 我们错过
[33:02] For god sakes, let’s not make ’em again. 看在上帝的份上 我们不要再这么做了
[33:05] I made a commitment here, gaby. 我同意 加布
[33:08] I don’t think i can just bail. 但我现在不能抽身
[33:12] I know you can’t, 我知道你不能
[33:14] And that’s the part that really scares me. 所以我才那么怕
[33:19] We’re bored. 好无聊啊
[33:21] Hey, i got you sodas, didn’t i? 我不是给你们拿饮料了吗?
[33:23] And i let you feed the paper shredder. 还让你们喂了碎纸机
[33:25] – Don’t you have any toys? – No. i got a hole puncher. -没有玩具吗 -没有 不过我有一个打孔机
[33:28] Sorry. that’s the best i could do. come on. 对不起 我只有这些了 来
[33:33] What about those glass things? 我们能玩那些小玻璃吗
[33:37] They’re pretty. can i hold one? 好漂亮 我可以摸一下吗
[33:39] Oh, sweetie, those aren’t to play with, 亲爱的 它们不是拿来玩的
[33:41] Not unless you wanna see someone go completely bonkers. 除非你想看某人疯掉
[33:47] Actually, they do look like a lot of fun. 它们看起来太好玩了
[33:51] If only i had the power to stop you… 我怎能阻止你们
[34:01] What the hell are you doing?! 你们在干什么
[34:03] We’re playing. what does it look like? 在玩啊 要不你觉得我们在干什么
[34:11] Are these your kids? 是你的小孩吗
[34:13] ’cause they were in my office playing with my figurines, 她们在我办公室玩我的小雕像
[34:16] Which are imported. they’re worth a lot of dinero. 那些可是非常值钱 意义重大的东西
[34:19] Do you even understand what i’m saying?! 你知道我在说什么吗
[34:21] – What’s with the yelling? – i don’t know. -她在吼什么 -不知道
[34:23] i’m just here as you are 我也才看见
[34:25] Look, let me boil it down for you. 好 让我说得更明白一些
[34:27] Office, si! 工作 可以
[34:29] Day care? no! 日托 不行
[34:30] Lucy, what’s going on? 露西 发生什么事了
[34:32] Apparently, some people don’t understand 显然一些人不知道
[34:34] That this is a place of business, 这是工作的地方
[34:36] And they need to keep their kids at home! 不是带小孩的地方
[34:38] Then i guess you should yell at me. 那你应该把怒气撒向我
[34:41] – These are my kids. -Come here, sweetie. -她们是我的小孩 -亲爱的 过来
[34:46] I, uh, I didn’t know that. 我不知道
[34:48] I…I thought they were hers ’cause they’re… 我以为是她的孩子 因为她们…
[34:52] Could you just go? 走吧
[34:56] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:58] So what if they were? 如果她们不是我的小孩
[35:01] – That’s the way you talk to people? -i said i’m sorry. -你就会那么粗鲁吗 -我道过歉了
[35:05] Look, I-I am trying so hard to make this deal happen. 我花了太多精力在生意上
[35:07] I guess the stress is just getting to me. 我想我压力太大了
[35:09] It’s getting all of us. Maybe it’s a sign 每个人都有压力 也许这件事正好
[35:12] We should change the way we do things around here. 说明我们需要改变一下我们做事的方式
[35:15] We are trying to play with the big boys, carlos. 我们正在努力和大公司竞争
[35:17] Now is not the time to pull back. 现在放弃是不明智的
[35:19] Don’t you want this company to succeed? 你不想公司成功吗
[35:21] I wanna build a company that treats its people well 我建立的公司人与人之间是友好的
[35:24] And lets them go home at night to see their families. 他们每晚可以回家 和家人在一起
[35:27] Look, i know i don’t have the greatest beside manner. 我知道我的脾气不太好
[35:29] But you hired me to take this company to number one. 你雇我是让我帮你打造一间最好的公司
[35:32] Now if you don’t want to do that, 如果你后悔了
[35:34] I’m probably not your girl. 我或许不适合和你共事
[35:36] I was just thinking the same thing. 我也这么想的
[35:40] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[35:42] The old carlos would do anything to be the best. 以前的你凡事都争第一
[35:44] I guess i’m not the old carlos anymore. 今非昔比了
[35:52] Fine. 好吧
[35:59] Don’t forget your little animals! 别忘了拿走你的小动物们
[36:10] Orson, please come upstairs. 奥森 和我上楼吧
[36:13] I know what that couch does to your back. 睡沙发对你的背不好
[36:16] Don’t worry about me. i’ll be fine. 别担心我 我没事
[36:19] I Know you’re disappointed right now, but you have to know, 我知道你现在很失望 但你必须知道
[36:22] I really do want to find some way for you to be happy. 我确实想要让你快乐
[36:25] So do I. 我也是
[36:54] Hey, don’t you want your stuff? 你不把东西拿回去
[36:56] Oh, can I get it tomorrow? I just really want to get home. 我明天来拿 行吗? 我想快点回家
[37:13] Edie? 伊迪?
[37:20] I always wondered 我经常在想
[37:21] Why you were so determined to live on wisteria lane. 你为什么就这么想在紫藤郡生活
[37:27] You said you thought we’d be happy here, 你说过我们会在这里生活得很幸福
[37:29] And I wanted to believe you. 我试过去相信你
[37:34] But it turned out that you… 但事实上你只是
[37:37] Just wanted to be close to Mike Delfino. 想接近麦克・德尔非诺
[37:42] Who gave you that? 谁给你的
[37:45] Nobody gave it to me. 没人给我
[37:47] I did research. You think i’m too stupid to do research? 我做过调查 你不会觉得我笨到连这也不会吧
[37:51] Edie, listen. this doesn’t mean anything. 伊迪 这说明不了什么
[37:54] It’s all there–the accident, mike’s acquittal, 上面什么都写了 意外 麦克无罪释放
[37:57] And even a little mention of how… 还提到…
[38:00] David dash 大卫是如何难过
[38:02] Couldn’t make it to the funeral 甚至不能去参加葬礼
[38:04] Because he had a nervous breakdown. 因为他精神崩溃了
[38:08] Honey, look. 听我说 亲爱的
[38:10] Just give me a chance to explain. 听我解释
[38:12] Oh, so now you want to explain? 你现在想解释了
[38:18] Okay, why don’t you start 好 那就先解释为什么
[38:21] By explaining why you married me? 想和我结婚吧
[38:26] I married you because i love you. 因为我爱你
[38:29] No! you married me because you needed a cover story 不是 你和我结婚只是想掩饰
[38:32] So you could get close to the man who killed your family. 这样你就能接近害你家破人亡的凶手
[38:35] That’s ridiculous. 荒谬
[38:37] Yeah, it’s insane. 是啊 太疯狂了
[38:38] But that’s why you did it. 但这是事实
[38:40] So what are you gonna do now? 你接下来的计划是什么
[38:43] You gonna hurt him? 去伤害他吗
[38:47] I mean… 我的意思是…
[38:48] You know, that’s the only. 那是唯一
[38:52] Logical explanation. 符合逻辑的解释
[38:53] And my only question is… 我只是想知道
[38:58] What the hell have you been waiting for? 你还在等什么
[39:01] Honey, you’re not feeling well. 亲爱的 你可能不舒服了
[39:05] Let’s get you upstairs into bed. 我们上去休息了吧
[39:06] Tell me the truth, you freak. 变态佬 告诉我事实
[39:10] Did you move us here to hurt mike delfino? 你来这里就是为了干掉麦克・德尔非诺吗
[39:17] He destroyed… 他毁掉了…
[39:19] Everything i ever loved, 我至爱的一切
[39:22] And he was never punished. 他从来没有得到惩罚
[39:26] I need to make things right. 我要主持公道
[39:31] Why? 为什么
[39:33] Why did you have to do this? 为什么你要这么做
[39:37] We could’ve been so happy. 我们本可以很幸福的
[39:46] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[39:47] I’m gonna tell him before you… 我要告诉他
[39:50] – Before you do something stupid. – Edie, don’t. -我不要你做傻事 -伊迪 不要
[39:57] Give me that. 把它给我
[40:01] No! aah! 不
[40:46] Get out of here! just get the hell out! 滚出去 给我滚出去
[40:50] I’m calling the police! do you hear me? 我要报警了 听到没
[41:18] Yes, life is full of nasty shocks. 生活中总是充满了令人震惊的事
[41:23] And they always seem to occur 这一些事情
[41:25] When we least expect them. 往往不请自来
[41:41] And once our system has been jolted, 一旦我们的身体遭遇此事
[41:45] The question becomes, will we survive? 问题就来了 我们会幸存下来吗
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme