Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Desperate Housewives… 绝望主妇前景提要…
[00:03] – Do you do weddings? – Oh, my goodness. Are you two… – 你准备婚礼吗? – 噢 天啊 你们两个…
[00:05] Yes. Yes, we’re getting married. 是的 是啊 我们准备结婚了
[00:08] Oh, my God! Wow. Congratulations. 噢 上帝! 哇 祝贺你们
[00:10] – Those in love made the next step… or tried to. – I need more from you. – 坠入爱河的人们进入了新的阶段… 或是试图努力 – 我想要更多
[00:14] – Gaby, I can see them. – That’s wonderful! Oh! – Gaby 我能看见他们了 – 太好了! 哇!
[00:16] Eyes were opened in more ways than one… – The key is this doctor guy. – 眼睛无处不在… – 关键是那医生的
[00:19] Maybe we should just bite the bullet and go to Boston. 也许我们应该直接就去波士顿
[00:23] – You break up my family. You burnown my business. – I didn’t burn down your club. – 你毁了我的家庭 毁了我的事业 – 我可没烧你的俱乐部
[00:27] And a threat was made. 有人正受到威胁
[00:29] Someday, you’ll be walking home from school, 总有一天 当你放学回家
[00:31] and you’ll just disappear. Poof! 你就会消失的 噗!
[00:38] There are important events 每个家庭里
[00:40] in the history of every family… 都有一些重要的事件发生…
[00:43] Joyous births… 幸福的出生…
[00:47] Tragic deaths… 早逝的悲剧…
[00:50] Sublime weddings. 幸福的婚礼
[00:53] But the one event every family dreads 但每个家庭都会担心的事情
[00:57] is the moment when they finally meet… 是他们终于见到亲家的时刻…
[00:59] the in-laws.
[01:01] Mom, this is Alex’s Mom Melina Cominis. 妈妈 这是Alex的妈妈 Melina Cominis
[01:05] It’s a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[01:07] Likewise, and thanks again for letting me stay here. 我也再次感谢你让我待在这里
[01:09] I just can’t afford a motel right now. 正好我现在住不起汽车旅馆
[01:12] oh, Alex mentioned that you were laid off from your job. 噢 Alex提过你暂时被解雇了
[01:14] – I’m so sorry. – Oh, that’s okay. – 真遗憾 – 噢 没关系
[01:17] You know what they say… in a bad economy, 大家都说… 经济萧条时
[01:19] – The mature cocktail waitress is the first to go. – Really? They say that? – 中年妇女服务生是第一个被解雇的 – 是吗? 他们这样说?
[01:23] Mom, we’re gonna go get your luggage. 妈 我们去拿你的行李
[01:25] That way, you two can get acquainted. 这样 你们可以相互了解下
[01:28] Thank you again 再次感谢你
[01:29] For making the long drive down from Oakdale. 不辞辛劳从Oakdale远道而来
[01:32] It’s high time our families got together. 我们两家能聚在一起真让人开心
[01:36] Absolutely. 那是当然
[01:38] Now speaking of family get-togethers, 说到家庭聚会
[01:40] That reminds me… I call christmas. 这提醒了我… 我要求圣诞节
[01:43] What? 什么?
[01:44] Now that the boys are getting hitched, 现在两个孩子在一起了
[01:46] we’re gonna have to split the holidays, so… 逢节日时我们不得不分开过 所以…
[01:49] – I call christmas. – Wait, wait, wait. – 我要求圣诞节 – 等等 等等
[01:51] – This is not how we decide family get-togethers. – What’s the problem? – 我们不能这么决定家庭聚会 – 有什么问题吗?
[01:54] I’m letting you have thanksgiving. 我让你们一起过了感恩节
[01:57] I’m a caterer. I oversee events on thanksgiving. 我是个宴会负责人 感恩节的时候我要工作
[01:59] It’s the one holiday that I don’t need. 我过不了这个节
[02:01] Great. I call thanksgiving. 好吧 那我要感恩节
[02:03] Stop that! You can’t call all the major holidays. 那样不行! 你不能要求所有重要的节日
[02:06] No one’s called Easter yet. Going once… 还没人要复活节呢 第一次…
[02:08] I am not bidding on time with my son. 我不是在争取时间和我儿子在一起
[02:10] – Going twice… – Melina, this is childish! – 第两次… – Melina 太幼稚了!
[02:13] Ooh! Ooh! My hand’s going up. 哦! 哦! 我准备举手了
[02:15] Fine! I call Easter. 那好! 我要复活节
[02:17] That wasn’t so hard, was it? 这也不是很难吧?
[02:19] Look, I know it’s very difficult 听着 我知道两个家庭
[02:22] for two families to negotiate the holidays, 要商量过节很难
[02:24] but I feel strongly 但我强烈认为
[02:26] that this is not the best way to handle it, 这绝非是最好的处理方法
[02:29] – and I’m sure that the boys would agree with me. – Hey… – 而且我也相信他们两个也会同意我 – 嘿…
[02:32] I called christmas fair and square, 我反正要圣诞节
[02:35] and I wanna spend it with my son. 我只是想和我儿子在一起
[02:37] So if you go to the boys and try to screw me over, 所以要是你去找他们推翻我的话
[02:41] I’ll remember that for a really long time. 我会一直记着的
[02:44] Got it? 懂吗?
[02:46] Yes, there are important events in the history of every family. 是的 每个家庭都有一些重要的事件
[02:51] Meeting the in-laws is one. 见亲家是一件
[02:53] Look at you two. Have I told you how great you look together? 看看你们俩 我有没有说过你们在一起真的很配?
[02:56] Have I? 我说过吗?
[02:58] The moment you decide to hate them 你决定开始讨厌他们的时候
[03:01] is another. 又是另外一件
[03:16] There’s a home for everyone in suburbia, 在郊区 每个人都有一个家
[03:19] and a realtor eager to find you exactly what you want. 和地产经纪人满心想知道你到底要什么
[03:23] Whether it’s something warm and cozy… 无论是温暖惬意的…
[03:27] Or something dignified and elegant… 还是高贵典雅的…
[03:31] Or perhaps something affordable with a lane. 或是可承担的带门廊的房子
[03:35] Whatever your taste, everyone wants a home with a lovely exterior, 不管你的品味如何 每个人都想要一个外表漂亮的家
[03:40] mostly so the neighbors will never suspect 基本上 邻居都不会窥视
[03:44] the ugliness going on inside. 里面的丑陋
[03:48] There you are! 你在这儿!
[03:51] I just got the listing for the Adams house. 我刚拿下了Adams一家的生意
[03:55] And I think the best way to celebrate 我想最好的庆祝方法
[03:57] is for my sexy husband to take me out dancing. 就是和我性感的老公去跳舞
[04:00] Oh, babe. Not tonight. 噢 宝贝 今晚不行
[04:04] What’s wrong? Are you sick? 怎么了? 你病了吗?
[04:06] No. No, uh… 不 不 嗯…
[04:08] I’m good. 我很好
[04:10] Really? 是吗?
[04:12] ‘Cause you look like hell. 但你看起来很不好
[04:14] I’m good, Edie. I just, uh… 我很好 Edie 我只是 嗯…
[04:16] Ijust… feel like staying in tonight, that’s all. 我只是… 今晚想待家里 就这样
[04:21] Ah, you’re doing it again. 啊 又是这样
[04:23] There is something upsetting you, 你有些心烦的事
[04:25] and instead of letting me help you, 却不让我帮你
[04:27] You’re shutting me out. 你在排斥我
[04:29] I just don’t like to talk about my troubles. 我只是不喜欢谈论我的麻烦
[04:33] And I don’t like sitting at home doing nothing 我也不想在我想跳舞的时候
[04:35] when I feel like dancing. 待在家里无所事事
[04:37] Edie…
[04:42] I am sorry you’re unhappy. 我很抱歉让你不开心
[04:46] There’s something you should know about me. 你应该了解我的
[04:49] I don’t stay unhappy for long. 我不会不开心太久的
[04:56] Hey, it’s Jackson, 嘿 我是Jackson
[04:58] having fun at the old Alma Mater. 在Alma Mater玩得很开心
[05:00] But we need to talk. 但我们需要谈谈
[05:02] Only good news, I promise. 就是好消息 我保证
[05:04] God, I miss you? 天呐 我真想你?
[05:06] We moved here to get away from that. 我搬家就是为了远离那些
[05:08] I didn’t. I moved here for you. 我不是 我是为了你才搬来的
[05:11] I’ve got a deposition to prep for. 我还要为证词做准备
[05:13] Well, then I will go clubbing without you, 好啊 那我就自己去酒吧
[05:14] and I will be wearing my “not coming home alone” jeans. 然后穿上我那件写着”不单独回家”的牛仔裤
[05:17] By “wearing”, you mean “squeezing into”? “穿着” 你是说”挤入”?
[05:20] Damn you! 你他妈的!
[05:32] Aah! 哈!
[05:34] Miss anything? Need a juicy recap? 错过什么了? 需要回顾下么?
[05:36] – No. I’m good. – Boy, you just have to stick your nose – 不 我很好 – 伙计 你简直
[05:39] into other people’s business. 就是多管闲事
[05:41] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[05:43] If you’re interested, I have dirt on Bree. 如果你感兴趣 我可以告诉你Bree的小秘密
[05:47] Go on. 说吧
[05:49] Aha! 哈!
[05:50] You’re no better than I am. 你比我也好不到哪儿去
[05:52] Nicely played, Mayer. 演技不错 Mayer
[05:54] Thank you. Can I go clubbing with you tonight? 谢谢 我今晚可以跟着你去夜总会吗?
[05:57] Overplayed, Mayer. 演得过火了 Mayer
[05:59] Oh, please! I’m bored. 哦 求你了! 我无聊死了
[06:01] Mike has MJ, Jackson’s out of town, Mike有MJ陪伴 Jackson又出城了
[06:03] and you’re gonna need somebody to bitch about Bob to. 而且你正需要找个人来抱怨一下对Bob的不满
[06:06] You do realize I’m going to a gay club. 你要清楚 我去的可是同性恋俱乐部
[06:09] Yes, that’s fine. Gays love me. 是的 没关系 同志们喜欢我呢
[06:11] Name three. 说三个听听
[06:13] You, Bob, Andrew. 你 Bob Andrew
[06:15] That’s two. 只有两个
[06:16] Come on. 拜托
[06:18] All right, all right! 好吧 好吧!
[06:20] Meet at my house at 9:00. 今晚9点在我家见
[06:22] And you might wanna pile on the makeup. 或许你可以弄个夸张点的装扮
[06:25] Drag queens get their first drink free. 男扮女装的男性同性恋者有免费赠饮的
[06:30] Okay, well, let’s try something easier. 好 这样吧 我们来尝试些简单的
[06:32] After you left Mr. Schilling’s nightclub, 在你离开Schilling的夜总会后
[06:34] Where did you go first? 先去了哪里?
[06:35] Uh… 呃…
[06:38] I don’t recall. 我想不起来
[06:41] Did you maybe drive somewhere? 你有开车去什么地方吗?
[06:43] Uh… 呃…
[06:46] Okay, Porter, when the DA, who also has this police report, Porter 当那些同样有这份警方报告的检察官
[06:49] asks you these questions, 问你这些问题
[06:51] and you suddenly “don’t recall” anything you said, 而你却突然”想不起来”你说过的话
[06:54] that’s bad. 那就糟了
[06:55] Bob, you’ve been going at this for over an hour. Bob 你已经问了一个多小时了
[06:59] – Why don’t we take a break? – Fine. Porter, go and chill. – 不如我们休息会儿? – 那好 Porter 去冷静一下吧
[07:02] I need to talk to your parents anyway. 我也得跟你的父母谈谈
[07:09] Okay, what’s going on here? 这到底是怎么一回事?
[07:11] Nothin’. You know, Porter’s just nervous. 没事 你瞧 Porter就是有点紧张
[07:13] He was also nervous when I first interviewed him in jail, 我第一次去监狱询问他的时候他也紧张
[07:15] but he was still able to keep his story straight. 但他还是能够清楚地说出事情的经过
[07:18] Preston! Where’s my CD player?! Preston! 我的CD机在哪儿?!
[07:20] What? 什么?
[07:22] Parker saw you take it. Parker看到你拿了
[07:24] Mom, please tell Preston to stop taking my stuff. 妈妈 叫Preston不要再拿我的东西了
[07:27] Honey, that’s Porter. 宝贝 他是Porter
[07:30] No, it isn’t. 不 他不是
[07:33] Oh. Right. 哦 他是
[07:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:42] You guys have something you wanna tell me? 你们俩有事儿想告诉我的吗?
[07:46] Gaby, you should’ve come. Gaby 你真应该来的
[07:48] You missed a beautiful walk in the park. 你错过了在公园惬意地散步
[07:51] Mommy, look at what we found! A ladybug! 妈咪 瞧我们找到什么! 一只瓢虫!
[07:54] Wow! Neat! 哇! 真棒!
[07:56] Why don’t you guys go wash your hands for lunch? 宝贝们去洗个手吃午饭吧?
[07:59] Oh, look at her teeny black polka dots. 哦 你看看它背上那些黑色的小圆点
[08:01] There’s so many beautiful things I used to take for granted 在我失明之前
[08:04] before I lost my sight. 有太多的美丽的事物 我曾以为都是理所当然的
[08:06] Yeah, pretty. 是啊 很漂亮
[08:11] What? You’re gonna be late for work. 啊? 你上班要迟到了
[08:13] Yeah, about that… 对了 关于这个…
[08:15] I should’ve told you before… 我早就应该告诉你的…
[08:17] What? 什么?
[08:18] I don’t want to give massages anymore, 我不想再给人家按摩了
[08:21] So I quit the country club. 所以我向乡村俱乐部辞职了
[08:23] You quit?! Why? 你辞职了?! 为什么?
[08:24] Okay, I know this is gonna sound bad… 好吧 我知道你听到后觉得惊讶…
[08:27] When I was blind, I never realized that… 但是我失明的时候 我从来不知道…
[08:31] naked people are gross, especially the middle-aged slobs 人的裸体是这么恶心的 尤其是这家乡村俱乐部的
[08:33] that belong to this country club. 那些中年大胖子
[08:35] Carlos, you don’t just quit a job Carlos 那你也用不着辞职
[08:37] – because of a few moles and a little back fat. – But I can find other work. – 就因为一些老人斑还有背部的那点儿肥肉 – 但是我可以再找一份工作
[08:41] Now that I have my vision back, the world is my oyster. 现在我恢复视力了 一切都易如反掌
[08:45] In the meantime, 而且
[08:47] I just wanna spend a few days with my daughters 我只是想再多陪我的女儿几天
[08:50] And smelling the roses, soaking in nature. 闻一闻玫瑰的香味 享受一下大自然
[08:54] Like that beautiful spider right there. 就比如在那边的那只漂亮的蜘蛛
[08:57] God’s perfect design. 上帝的杰作
[08:59] Isn’t it amazing? 难道不让人惊叹吗?
[09:00] Yeah, it sure is. 是的 没错
[09:05] I’ll get you the want ads. 我去给你找些招聘广告
[09:12] – What’s all this? – Oh, Andrew thought it would be nice – 这是干嘛用的? – 哦 Andrew觉得明天晚上弄个正式的晚宴
[09:14] to have a formal dinner tomorrow night. 挺不错的
[09:16] Well, if it’s a formal dinner, 不过 如果是正式的晚宴
[09:18] why aren’t we using your grandmother’s tablecloth? 为什么我们不用你外婆那张桌布呢?
[09:20] For Melina? She’d probably blow her nose on it. 给Melina用? 她也许会把鼻涕擦在上面
[09:22] No, I will not let that woman defile Nana’s lace. 不 我不会让那女人弄脏Nana的蕾丝桌布
[09:25] I know Melina isn’t what we hoped for, 我知道Melina不是我们想像的那样
[09:27] but let’s face it… in-laws rarely are. 但是让我们面对现实… 这种关系很罕见的
[09:29] Need I remind you of my mother? 要我跟你提一下我妈吗?
[09:31] Well, at least Gloria had the good taste 嗯 但至少Gloria麻痹性中风
[09:33] to have a paralyzing stroke 显得比较有品
[09:35] So we don’t have to deal with her. 所以我们不用去搭理她
[09:37] True. That was a Merry Christmas. 那也是 就在圣诞节
[09:39] But Melina appears to be in tragically good health, 但是很不幸地Melina看上去相当健康
[09:42] which means we’ve got 这就意味着
[09:44] quite a few beer-drenched holidays ahead of us. 还有好多个满是啤酒味的节日在等着我们
[09:46] You have got to figure out some way to be nice to her. 但你总得想个办法跟她友好相处
[09:49] I don’t know if I have it in me. She’s such a troglodyte. 我不知道能不能做到 她就是一个老顽固
[09:52] Please. 拜托了
[09:54] No one’s better 没有人
[09:55] at plastering on a fake smile and pretending to like someone 比Bree Hodge更擅长假笑
[09:58] than Bree Hodge. 更会假装喜欢某人
[10:00] Mmm. You’re sweet. 嗯 你真贴心
[10:02] Mmm. 嗯
[10:03] Ah, all right. Get the lace tablecloth. 啊 好吧 就用蕾丝桌布吧
[10:06] I will pretend to like this woman. 我会装作喜欢这个女人
[10:11] Just like I pretended to like Nana. 就像我装作喜欢Nana
[10:15] Bob, we’re so sorry. We meant to tell you. We really did. Bob 我们真的很抱歉 我们想过告诉你的 真的
[10:19] – So where the hell is Porter? – We don’t know. – 那Porter到底在哪儿? – 我们也不知道
[10:22] That’s why we’ve been trying to get you 这就是为什么我们想要你
[10:25] – to postpone the hearing date until we could find him. – Oh, we have a much bigger problem than the hearing date. – 推迟聆讯日 直到我们找到他 – 哦 我们现在碰到一个比聆讯日更棘手的问题
[10:28] – What do you mean? – Well, now that I’m aware of this, – 你这话是什么意思? – 我现在突然意识到
[10:31] – I have a legal obligation to report it. – What?! No, no, no, you can’t… – 我有法律义务得把这事上报 – 什么?! 不 你不可以…
[10:35] – No! We can’t… – Hey! Now my hands are tied. – 不! 我们不可以… – 嘿! 我现在无能为力
[10:37] But if the judge finds out that Porter’s gone, 如果法官发现Porter跑了
[10:39] we have to forfeit the bail. And since my genius wife used our restaurant to post bond, 我们拿不回保释金了 而我这聪明的老婆用我们的餐馆做抵押
[10:43] Our only source of income will vanish. 我们唯一的收入来源就没有了
[10:46] I feel for you guys. I really do. 我很同情你们 真的
[10:48] But I’m not getting disbarred over this. 但是我会因此被剥夺律师资格的
[10:51] Bob… Please. We’re desperate. Bob… 求你了 我们没有办法了
[10:53] I’m not meeting with the D.A. for another two days. 未来两天 我不会跟地方检察官见面
[10:56] If you find Porter by then, I won’t say anything. 如果在那之前 你们能找到Porter 我就什么也不会说
[10:59] Thank you so much. We are so sorry that we… 太感谢你了 我们很抱歉我们…
[11:02] Just find him. 找到他就行
[11:24] Yeah, yeah. I’m comin’. 好 好 我来了
[11:27] Gabrielle Solis?
[11:30] Bradley Scott. Remember? 我是Bradley Scott 记得么?
[11:31] Carlos and I did some business back in his finance days. 在Carlos从事事业的时候 我曾和他做过生意
[11:34] Oh, right! How are you? 哦 是的! 你还好吗?
[11:36] Good. Maria and I finally got married. 很好 我最终和Maria结了婚
[11:38] I started my own investment fund. 开始了自己的基金投资
[11:40] – How about yourself? – Good, good. – 你呢? – 很好 很好
[11:42] – I don’t know if you heard… Carlos got his sight back. – Oh, my… my God. I had no idea. – 我不知道你有没有听说… Carlos视力恢复了 – 哦 天… 天哪 我都不知道
[11:46] I know. Life is good. 我了解 生活总是美好的
[11:48] Now all we have to do is find him a job. 现在我们需要做的 就是给他找份工作
[11:50] – Well, your timing just might be perfect here. – Why? You need someone? – 哦 那你算是挑对时间了 – 为什么? 你需要人手么?
[11:53] As a matter of fact, I do. Think he’d be interested? 事实上 是的 你觉得他会有兴趣么?
[11:56] I don’t know. I… I can’t speak for Carlos. 我不知道 我… 我不能替Carlos做主
[11:58] It’s an upper-level position with lots of perks 这是个上佳的职位 补贴很多
[12:00] and the salary’s in the high six figures. 而且薪水高达六位数
[12:02] – I’m now speaking for Carlos. He’ll take it. – Great. – 那我现在替Carlos做主了 他一定会接受 – 太好了
[12:05] I’d kill to have Carlos on my team. That man was a shark. 我期待Carlos的加盟 他可是个专家啊
[12:08] – Have him call me. – Yeah. – 让他给我电话 – 好的
[12:15] So long, Sucka. 再见 小丑
[12:22] Hello. Is Dr. Heller in? 你好 Heller医生在么?
[12:25] I’m sorry. He’s not. Can I help you? 很抱歉 他不在 我有什么能帮你么?
[12:27] Oh. Not really. 哦 恐怕不行
[12:29] See, we need to talk to him about Dave Williams. 瞧 我们需要和他谈谈Dave Williams
[12:31] Dave Williams?
[12:33] Yeah. Dave is a patient of his. 是的 Dave是他的一个病人
[12:35] I’m sure you know him… 我相信你认识他…
[12:37] blond hair, blue eyes, creepier than all get-out. 金发 蓝眼睛 比出去的人都厌恶
[12:39] I’m not in a position to confirm that. 我没理由确认那个
[12:41] And I don’t think the doctor 而且我认为 医生也不愿意
[12:44] – would discuss his patients with you either. – Oh, he’ll talk to us. – 跟你们讨论他的病人 – 哦 他会跟我们谈的
[12:46] – Dave’s been up to some pretty sick stuff… – Yeah. – Dave在密谋一些非常可怕的事情… – 是的
[12:48] And I’m bettin’ dollars to doughnuts Dr. Heller 而且我打赌Heller医生
[12:50] – would wanna know all about it. So when does he get here? – I couldn’t say. – 会想知道这些的 那他什么时候回来? – 我说不准
[12:55] Huh. We’ll wait. 哈 我们会等的
[13:05] Is that a beer? 那是啤酒么?
[13:08] We’re not in a position to confirm that. 我没理由确认那个
[13:16] Your new shoes are pretty. 你的新鞋好漂亮
[13:18] Aren’t they? Daddy bought them for Mommy… 是吗? 是爸爸买给妈妈的…
[13:20] He doesn’t know it yet… 他还不知道…
[13:22] Because he has a wonderful new job. 因为他有了份很棒的新工作
[13:25] He doesn’t know that yet either. 那个他也不知道
[13:27] Good news! 好消息!
[13:28] Me, too. Me first. 我也有 我先说
[13:30] Remember Bradley Scott? 记得Bradley Scott?
[13:32] I ran into him today, and he’s giving you a job. 我今天遇到他了 他给了你份工作
[13:35] That’s… nice. 那个… 不错
[13:36] But that’s what I wanted to tell you. 但那也是我要告诉你的
[13:38] – I just got a job. – Oh, fantastic! – 我找到工作了 – 哦 太棒了!
[13:40] Well, you didn’t sign a contract or anything, did you? 你没有签合同或其它什么吧 你有么?
[13:43] ‘Cause maybe we can get them into a bidding war. 因为我们可能会因那遭致麻烦
[13:46] Unlikely. It’s at the community center. 不会的 是在社区活动中心
[13:48] I’m gonna work with the blind. 我将会和盲人一起工作
[13:50] Oh. Great. 哦 很好
[13:53] And what’s the signing bonus for that… a cup of pencils? 那说定的津贴是什么… 一筒铅笔吗?
[13:56] I thought you were gonna get a better job. 我以为你会找份更好的工作
[13:59] What happened to the world being your oyster? 你的一切变得易如反掌怎么了?
[14:01] – It’s meaningful work. – Who cares? Bradley’s offering perks. – 这是份有意义的工作 – 谁关心呢? Bradley提供有津贴
[14:04] What kind of perks is this blind thing offering? 给盲人做事能得到什么津贴呢?
[14:08] Hmm, let me think… 嗯 让我想想…
[14:09] Making the world a better place, personal fulfillment. 可以使世界变得更美好 个人满足感
[14:12] Carlos, I’ve spent the last five years working with the blind. Carlos 我过去已经花了五年与盲人一起工作
[14:15] Trust me, it’s not that fulfilling. 相信我 并没那么有满足感
[14:17] Look, when I lost my sight, those people were there for me. 瞧 当我失明的时候 那些人一直在那里陪我
[14:20] Ah, I just wanna give something back. 啊 我只是想给点回报
[14:23] Not to mention… 不要提什么…
[14:25] Bradley Scott?
[14:27] Kind of an ass. 就是个混球
[14:29] No way I’m working for that guy. 决不为那种家伙工作
[14:39] Hi, Bradley, it’s Gaby Solis. 嗨 Bradley 我是Gaby Solis.
[14:42] I just talked to him, and he’s intrigued. 我刚跟他谈了 他很有兴趣
[14:45] How would you like to come over for dinner 你是否愿意过来一起共进晚餐
[14:48] and seal the deal? 顺便敲定此事呢?
[14:53] This is so fun! I haven’t been out in ages. 太有趣了! 我很久没有出来过了
[14:56] Tonight, I am gonna… 今晚 我将…
[15:00] You really haven’t been out in a while. 你确实有段时间没出来了
[15:03] Oh! Go ahead. What do you want to drink? 哦! 继续 你要喝什么?
[15:04] – Oh, I’ll have what you’re having. – Cirrhosis of the liver, coming right up. – 哦 你喝什么我就喝什么 – 那很快就会肝硬化的
[15:08] Hey, Jackson. 嘿 Jackson
[15:11] What? 什么?
[15:14] Really? 真的么?
[15:21] Ah! Here you are. 啊! 你在这儿
[15:23] Yeah, just taking in the scenery. 嗯 刚刚在欣赏景色
[15:26] You know, we actually have 你瞧 事实上我们后院
[15:28] some very comfortable patio furniture in the backyard… 有一些非常舒适的室外家具…
[15:31] Along with a place to put your recyclables. 还有地方可以放你的罐子
[15:34] No, I’m good here. 不 我在这很好
[15:38] – Hey! – Hi! What have you two been up to? – 嘿! – 嗨! 你俩刚忙什么呢?
[15:40] – Edie was showing us some houses. – I didn’t know know you two were house hunting. – Edie在给我看房子呢 – 我不知道你们俩居然在找房子
[15:45] – Yes. We’ve got to get out of that apartment. – Did Edie show you the Adams house? – 是的 我们得从那个公寓搬出来 – Edie给你看Adam一家的房子没?
[15:48] – She did, and it’s fantastic. – And if we could figure out a way to move it – 看了 非常棒 – 如果我们可以找到方法把它搬到
[15:51] next to a toxic waste dump, maybe we could afford it. 毒废物堆旁 可能我们就供得起了
[15:54] Holy moly, would you look at these prices! 天哪 看看这些价格!
[15:56] You know, for this kind of money, 你知道么 用这些钱
[15:58] you could come up to my town 你可以在我们镇上找到
[16:00] and get a 5-bedroom house on the lake. 一间有五个卧室的临湖住宅
[16:04] I’m sure they could. 我相信那是可以的
[16:06] It’s too bad your practice is all the way down here. 真是太糟糕了 你的建议总是不被采纳
[16:09] It is now, 现在是时候了
[16:11] but it’s not like there aren’t sick people in Oakdale. 但是不像Oakdale没有生病的人一样
[16:15] Who, undoubtedly, already have doctors, 那些人 毫无疑问地 都已经有医生了
[16:17] just like your patients in Fairview have you. 就像美景镇的病人都已经有你了一样
[16:22] Fine. Let them stay in that teeny apartment. 很好 让他们呆在那个小公寓吧
[16:27] Who cares if the other doctors make fun of you? 谁会关心 是否有其他的医生取笑你?
[16:32] You know, I think we should talk about this. 我想 我们应该谈谈了
[16:35] You’d really like Oakdale 你一定会喜欢Oakdale的
[16:37] No traffic, fresh air. 没有拥挤的交通 空气也新鲜
[16:39] Hey, I’m open. 哦 我无所谓
[16:40] Maybe we can go up there this weekend and look around. 我们这个周末可以去那看看
[16:45] What are you doing? 你想做什么?
[16:47] Just helping the boys live the American dream. 只是帮孩子们实现美国梦而已
[16:51] I’ll tell you what. 让我告诉你
[16:53] If the guys move up near me, 如果他们搬去我那边住
[16:55] You can have ’em for Christmas. 你可以让他们陪你过圣诞
[17:04] I just wish there was some way I could get back at Bob. 我真希望能报复下Bob
[17:06] I’m so sick of his smug attitude. 我真是受够了他一副自以为是的样子
[17:08] “I’m the provider. I bring home the bacon.” “是我在赚钱 是我在养家”
[17:10] Well, you know what? I contribute, too. 可要知道 我也做了事的
[17:12] I handle the bills. I clean the house. 偿付账单的是我 打扫房子的也是我
[17:14] I thought you had a housekeeper. 我以为你们有管家呢
[17:17] Jeez, you’re an ugly drunk. 天啊 你喝醉的样子真丑
[17:20] Come on. It’s a joke. 好啦 开玩笑的
[17:22] What’s with the face? 为何这副表情?
[17:24] I just… 我只是…
[17:26] Jackson called earlier, and, um… 刚才Jackson打电话过来…
[17:28] You know, he went to Riverton to visit his old art professor, 你知道 他去了Riverton拜访他的老教授
[17:32] and she offered him a job. 然后她提供了一份工作给他
[17:34] That’s cool. 那很好啊
[17:35] And he wants me to move there with him. 他想要我搬去和他一起住
[17:39] Oh. 噢
[17:42] You gonna go? 你要去吗?
[17:43] Well… 呃…
[17:45] I wanna be with him, so… 我想和他在一起 所以…
[17:48] I think I have to. 我必须去
[17:50] You’re that serious about this guy? 你对这个男人是认真的吗?
[17:52] Yeah. Sure. 是的 当然
[17:54] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[17:57] You sure you’re not just waiting for closing time? 你确定不是因为等到快打烊了才这么做?
[18:00] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[18:03] You know, 2:00 a.m., bar’s closing. 你知道的 凌晨两点 酒吧要打烊了
[18:05] You haven’t found the perfect guy, 可你还没有找到白马王子
[18:07] so you settle for… something like that. 所以你就找了那样的将就
[18:11] Oh, crap. Look away. Look away. Look away. 噢 惨了 看旁边 看旁边
[18:13] Lee, that is not what I’m doing. Is Jackson perfect? No. Lee 不是那样的 Jackson完美吗? 当然不
[18:16] But I don’t think there is such a thing, 但我并没有那么想
[18:18] and I have a history of sabotaging relationships. 我有一段杂乱不堪的感情
[18:21] No, I’m doing this. 对 我要这么做
[18:24] I’m moving. 我要朝前看
[18:25] Well, congratulations to you. 噢 那么祝贺你了
[18:28] Huh. 哈
[18:33] Uh-oh. Scary guy’s coming over. 噢 恐怖男朝这里来了
[18:35] I have to throw him off the scent. 我得装装样子 让他离开
[18:37] – Do you mind if I grab one of your boobs? – Oh! Knock yourself out. – 不介意我摸你的胸吧? – 噢! 你自便
[18:41] Ooh! 噢!
[19:09] Oh! 噢!
[19:17] Oh! 噢!
[19:32] oh! Jazz! 噢! 爵士的!
[19:33] Oh, my God! 噢! 老天啊!
[19:36] Why didn’t you wake me?! Bob is going to kill me. 你怎么不叫我起来?! Bob会杀了我的
[19:39] But that was, uh, fun last night. 不过 呃 昨晚很有趣
[19:42] Different, but fun. 不太一样 但很有趣
[19:45] – See ya. – Aah! – 再见了 – 啊!
[19:51] Tom, I talked to every kid in his English class, Tom 我和他班上每个孩子都谈过了
[19:54] the entire debate team. 整个辩论小组
[19:55] Porter hasn’t contacted any of them. Porter没和任何人联系过
[19:57] Well, hurry home. We gotta decide what our next move is. 那么 赶紧回来 我们得想想下一步该怎么走
[20:01] All right. I love you. Bye. 好的 我爱你 再见
[20:14] Preston, why didn’t you pick up when I called you? Preston 我打你电话为什么不接?
[20:17] – What? – I called you, like, five times. – 什么? – 我打电话给你 大概 5次
[20:19] – No, you didn’t. – Yeah. – 不 你没有 – 有
[20:22] See? You’re not even on my call log. 看? 通话记录上没有你
[20:25] Hey! Hey! 喂! 喂!
[20:30] Hey, dude. Is Mom still there? 嗨 兄弟 妈妈还在那吗?
[20:32] Porter, it’s Mom. Where are you?! Porter 我是你妈 你在哪?!
[20:35] Porter!
[20:37] – You know where he is! – I don’t. He won’t tell me. – 你知道他在哪! – 我不知道 他不告诉我
[20:40] But you have been talking to him. What the hell, Preston?! 但你一直和他有联系 到底怎么回事 Preston?!
[20:43] – I want my phone back. – Fine. You know what you’re going to do with it? – 把手机还我 – 可以 你知道你接下来要用它做什么
[20:46] You are going to call your brother 打电话给你兄弟
[20:49] – and tell him to come home. – He’s not coming home. – 让他回家 – 他不会回来的
[20:51] – Mr Schilling threatened to kill him. – What? What?! That’s why he ran away? – Schilling先生说要杀了他 – 什么? 你说什么?! 他是因为这个才逃跑的?
[20:54] I thought he was afraid of going to jail. 我以为他是怕要坐牢
[20:58] Well, I’m sure Warren Schilling was just trying to scare him. 好了 我肯定Warren Schilling只是想吓吓他
[21:01] It worked! Porter’s terrified! 他成功了! Porter被吓到了!
[21:04] Okay, we’ll get a… we’ll get a restraining order. 好吧 我们可以去… 我们可以去申请限制令
[21:06] – I don’t think that’s gonna stop this guy. – I can handle Warren Schilling. – 我可不认为这样就能阻止他 – 我能搞定Warren Schilling
[21:10] But if Porter doesn’t show up for court, 但如果Porter不出庭的话
[21:12] we’re gonna lose our restaurant! – A guy threatens to kill your son, 我们的餐馆就没了! – 有人恐吓要杀你儿子
[21:16] and that’s what you’re worried about? 你关心的却是这个?
[21:19] No, I’m not gonna let my brother risk his life. 不 我才不会让我兄弟冒险
[21:22] So you and dad can sell pizza. 让你和爸爸好去卖披萨
[21:25] How do you sleep with someone and not remember? 你怎么会和人上了床 却什么都不记得?
[21:27] I don’t know. I was drunk. 我不知道 我喝醉了
[21:30] Okay, let’s skip to the important part… who was it? 好了 直接跳到关键部分… 他是谁?
[21:33] Just a friend. 只是一个朋友
[21:35] Oh, Gaby, 噢 Gaby
[21:37] Do you think I did this subconsciously 你觉得我这么做会不会是我潜意识里
[21:40] just to sabotage my relationship with Jackson? 想搞砸和Jackson之间的关系?
[21:42] It was Tom Scavo, wasn’t it? 是Tom Scavo 对不对?
[21:44] Will you stop guessing? 可以不要再猜了吗?
[21:46] Oh, God! Why won’t I just let myself be happy? 噢 老天! 我为什么不能让自己快乐一点呢?
[21:49] Was it Lou? 那是Lou?
[21:51] My mechanic? Are you crazy? 我的技工? 你疯了?
[21:53] Come on. You were with a plumber and a housepainter. 拜托 你曾和水管工 刷墙工在一起
[21:55] I mean, let’s face it… you like your service providers. 我是说 面对现实吧 你喜欢你的那些服务工人
[21:58] Susan, you home? Susan 你在家吗?
[22:00] Bob! Um… Bob! 呃…
[22:02] Uh, what are you doing here? 呃 你有什么事?
[22:04] Well… It’s about Lee. 噢… 和Lee有关
[22:07] He told me he took you out last night. 他告诉我昨晚他带你出去了
[22:09] Yes. Uh, we had a very nice, uneventful evening. Why? 是的 呃 我们玩的很愉快 什么事都没发生 怎么了?
[22:15] What did he say? 他说什么了?
[22:17] ‘Cause he was pretty drunk, 他喝多了
[22:19] so he was… probably making stuff up. 所以… 很可能胡言乱语
[22:23] Well, he didn’t come home. 噢 他昨晚没回来
[22:25] He claims he spent the night here. 说是在这里过的夜
[22:28] Oh, my God. 噢 我的天
[22:30] – Oh, hi, Gaby. I didn’t know you were here. – Never mind her. She was just leaving. – 哦嗨 Gaby 我都不知道你在这里耶 – 不打紧 她就要走了
[22:35] No. I think I should stay and clean this up. 不 我想我会留下来收拾碗筷
[22:38] It’s a… huge mess. 这里… 乱七八糟的
[22:41] Uh, Bob… 呃 Bob…
[22:42] Uh, Lee did stay here last night. 呃 Lee昨晚确实在这留宿
[22:46] He slept on the couch… In the guest room. 他睡沙发… 客厅里
[22:49] – So you have nothing to worry about. – Oh,thank God. I just had this awful feeling – 所以你没什么好担心的 – 哦 谢天谢地 我只是有这种坏感觉
[22:53] That he spent the night with another man. 担心他跟别的男人共度一宿
[22:59] Lee wouldn’t do that. He loves you. Lee不会这么做的 他爱你啊
[23:01] I know he does, 我知道
[23:04] But he’s got a few drinks in him, 但他一喝酒
[23:06] He’ll bang anything with a pulse and facial hair. 就会跟任何长胡须 有心跳的东西鬼混
[23:16] Ow! 哎哟!
[23:19] You still haven’t heard from him? 还没他的消息?
[23:22] For the 17th time… 跟你说了一百遍了…
[23:25] No. 没有
[23:26] Where does she get off having all that attitude? 她这是什么态度?
[23:29] She’s young and pretty, and we’re not. 她年轻貌美 而我们不是
[23:32] She’s not that pretty. 她没那么漂亮啊
[23:34] I can hear every word you’re saying. 你们说的我全都听得到
[23:36] From all the way over there? Boy, she is young. 从那里也能听见? 天 她确实年轻啊
[23:40] Look, I’m very tired, so I’m going to break the rules. 好了 够了 那我就违规一次吧
[23:43] Dr. Heller went on some sort of trip. Heller医生去度假了
[23:45] He should’ve been back a week ago, 他应该一个礼拜之前就回来了
[23:47] – And I don’t know where he is. – Why didn’t you tell us that in the first place? – 我不知道他现在在哪 – 你咋不早说呢?
[23:51] Because it’s none of your business! 因为这不关你们的事!
[23:56] Hello? Dr. Heller’s office. 您好? 这里是Heller医生的办公室
[23:58] Uh, hey. It’s David Dash. Is he in? 呃 你好 我是David Dash 医生在吗?
[24:01] Did you hear that? He should’ve been back by now. 听到了吧? 他现在应该已经回来了
[24:03] Why isn’t he back? 为何他不到这里来?
[24:05] I’m sorry, Mr. Dash. Dr. Heller’s out of town. 很抱歉 Dash先生 Heller医生出城了
[24:08] What are you saying? You think Dave has something to do 你在说什么? 你觉得Heller度假晚归
[24:10] With Heller being late from vacation? 跟Dave有关?
[24:12] Don’t ask me why, but I got a feeling there’s a connection. 不知道为什么 我就是觉得这里面有关联
[24:16] Well, can I still get a prescription refilled? 这样啊 我能再拿一个疗程的药吗?
[24:18] Sure. 当然
[24:19] Dr. Lybrand’s on call. Lybrand医生将为您服务
[24:21] Could you see him tomorrow around 2:00? 明天2点左右您有时间见他吗?
[24:24] Actually, I’ve moved. 事实上 我搬家了
[24:26] You know what? 知道吗?
[24:27] What? 什么?
[24:29] I’m done. 我不干了
[24:30] Meaning what? 什么意思?
[24:32] I’m sure we can work it out. What’s your new address? 这个没问题 您的新住址是?
[24:36] – What, you’re just gonna abandon me? – I went on this wild goose chase as far as I could. – 什么 你就这样弃我而去吗? – 我对这件徒劳无功的事已经尽力了
[24:40] Oh, don’t… please don’t go, Roberta. 哦 别… 别走啊 Roberta
[24:43] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[24:45] Then get somebody else. I’m tapped out. 那去找别人吧 我不干了
[24:49] Roberta, wait! Roberta 等下!
[24:53] “Wisteria Lane.” What a lovely name. “紫藤街” 多可爱的名字呀
[25:02] Bree, you sure there isn’t anything I can do to help? Bree 真没什么我能帮上忙的吗?
[25:05] I’m just standing here with my thumb up my butt. 我就这样手插着腰干站着啊
[25:08] Uh, no help needed. 呃 没什么需要帮的
[25:10] Certainly nothing that would require your thumb. 真的没什么需要劳您大驾的
[25:12] Hey. Uh, sorry we’re late. We got hung up at the realtors. 嗨 呃 很抱歉我们迟到了 在房产经纪人那耽搁了一会
[25:16] Actually, you’re right on time. We’re just about to eat. 不早不晚 正好开饭
[25:19] – Shall we? – Yeah. – 开饭吧? – 好的
[25:21] Hmm. Excuse… 嗯 抱歉…
[25:23] Excuse me, Melina. That’s my chair. 抱歉 Melina 这是我的椅子
[25:25] I just wanted to sit next to the boys. 我想坐在小伙子旁边
[25:28] Oh. 哦
[25:30] Well, did it occur to you 呃 你就没想过
[25:31] I might want to sit next to the boys? 我可能也想坐在小伙子旁边?
[25:34] Did it occur to you that I already called it? 那你又想过我早就打过招呼的?
[25:37] She did. She called it. 是的 她打过招呼
[25:41] Why don’t you sit here, Bree? 坐这儿吧 Bree?
[25:44] Guess who just called the burnt lamb chop? 猜猜谁将吃到那块烤焦了的羊肉?
[25:48] I just wanted to see the look on your faces 我只是想看看你们脸上的表情
[25:51] When you heard my good news. 当我告诉你们我的好消息时
[25:53] Really? What is it? 是吗? 什么好消息?
[25:55] Well, I told Dr. Hardy you’re moving to Oakdale. 嗯 我跟Hardy医生说了 你们将搬去Oakdale住
[25:57] Uh, thinking about it. 哦 考虑之中
[26:00] They’re thinking about moving to oakdale. 他们在考虑是否搬去Oakdale住
[26:02] Not after they hear this. 听到下面这个消息时 他们就不会这么想了
[26:04] Anyway, he’s retiring next month, 他下个月就要退休了
[26:06] And he thinks you’d be perfect to take over his practice. 他觉得你们正是接管他诊所的最佳人选
[26:10] Are you serious? Wow, this could be a good opportunity for us. 你说真的? 哇塞 这可是我们的好机会哦
[26:13] Yes. A good opportunity 的确 对于Andrew将要花5个小时去上班
[26:16] For Andrew to commute five hours to his job. 的确是个好机会
[26:18] I don’t know, Alex. This is all happening pretty fast. 我不知道 Alex 这太突然了
[26:21] But it’s the only way we’re gonna be able to afford a house, 但只有这样 我们才有钱买房啊
[26:24] – And if we’re gonna have kids… – You’re gonna have kids? – 况且 如果我们要孩子的话… – 你们要生孩子?
[26:28] Oh, this is perfect! I can look after them for you! 哦 太棒了! 我可以为你们照看孩子!
[26:31] Oh! Let’s toast to seal the deal. 哦! 就这么说定了 干杯
[26:34] Here’s to Oakdale. 敬Oakdale
[26:45] I bought you the Adams house! 我给你们买了Adams的房子!
[26:47] What? 什么?
[26:48] – What?! – What? – 什么?! – 什么?
[26:50] It was going to be a surprise, you know, for your wedding. 本来是要给你们一个惊喜的 为你们的婚礼
[26:54] Unfortunately, this whole silly Oakdale thing 都是Oakdale的事情
[26:56] Has forced me to show my hand. 逼我提前摊牌
[26:59] Mom, that’s too generous. 妈 你太大方了
[27:01] Yes, that’s, uh… 的确 真是…
[27:03] That’s way too generous. You shouldn’t do that. 真是太大方了 你这又是何必
[27:07] Oh, it’s nothing you wouldn’t do. 哦 你是不会这么做的
[27:11] Bree, I don’t know what to say, except… Bree 我都不知道说什么才好了 只能说…
[27:14] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[27:17] I really love you for this. 太感谢了 我爱你
[27:19] Oh, and I love you, too. 噢 我也爱你
[27:22] Orson, dear, would you pour Melina another glass of wine? Orson 亲爱的 再给Melina倒杯酒好吗?
[27:26] Calling Edie, are you? 打电话给Edie吗?
[27:27] You know it. 你知道就行了
[27:32] Hi, honey. You remember Bradley and his wife Maria. 嗨 亲爱的 记得Bradley和他夫人Maria吧
[27:35] They dropped by for dinner. 他们来和我们共进晚餐的
[27:37] How fun. 有趣
[27:39] Can I ask you something about the trash cans? 我能问你关于垃圾桶的事吗?
[27:43] Excuse me. 失陪
[27:48] What is that miserable s.o.b. doing here? 那可恶的家伙来这干什么?
[27:51] I already took the job at the community center. 我已经应征了社区活动中心的工作
[27:54] I know. Just listen to what Bradley has to say, 我知道 你就听听Bradley有什么要说的嘛
[27:57] And if at the end of the evening you’re still not interested, 如果待会你还没有兴趣的话
[28:00] I support you completely. Deal? 我会完全支持你的 好吗?
[28:03] If it’ll get you off my back… Deal. 如果你不再烦我了的话… 好的
[28:09] After I got concessions from the Union, 自从我得到工会的特许权后
[28:11] I laid off a third of the workforce, 我裁掉了三分之一的员工
[28:13] Outsourced another third. 将另外三分之一外包给其他公司
[28:15] A year later, I sold the company for twice what I paid for it. 一年以后 我以两倍的价钱卖掉了公司
[28:19] – Wow. Impressive. Huh, Carlos? – Very. – 哇 相当不错么 是吧 Carlos? – 是啊
[28:21] It’ll be a great story to tell all the other CEOs in hell. 非常不错 九泉之下的CEO们真该好好听听
[28:24] Carlos, be nice. Carlos 别这样
[28:27] No, it’s fine. Just taking care of my kids. 没关系 现在我只想好好照顾我的孩子们
[28:30] Yeah. I’ve got a picture of them in my purse. 是么 我钱包里有张他们的照片
[28:33] Wanna see how many you can name? 你想试试有几个你能叫出名字的?
[28:35] More wine, Maria? 想再来点酒么 Maria?
[28:39] So, Bradley, if Carlos were to come work for you, 那么Bradley 如果Carlos为你工作
[28:42] What would a typical week look like? 通常一个星期都有什么安排?
[28:44] Oh, lots of high-end deal making, 噢 他将会完成一些高端的交易
[28:46] Uh, international travel. 还可能会出国出差
[28:48] Oh, yeah. We travel all over the world together. 噢 就是 我们一起到世界各地旅行
[28:51] It is so fun sitting alone in a five-star hotel 在你丈夫在外面穿着长统靴践踏第三世界的时候
[28:55] While your husband is out crushing the third world 你独自一人呆在五星级酒店
[28:58] Under the heel of his jackboot. 还真是挺有意思的
[29:02] You hear that, Carlos? Five-star hotels. 你听见了么Carlos? 五星级酒店啊
[29:05] Listen, Bradley, 听着 Bradley
[29:07] Really appreciate the offer, 我很感谢你的盛情邀请
[29:09] But I told you… I already have a job. 但很不巧… 我已经有工作了
[29:12] Why can’t you do your work with the deaf on the weekends? 你为什么不能改在周末为哑巴工作呢?
[29:15] First of all, because they’re blind. 首先 他们是盲人
[29:18] You tell him. 他根本什么都不知道
[29:20] Um, honey, Bradley’s right. You could take this job 亲爱的 Bradley说的没错 你可以去他那工作
[29:22] And do your charity work in your free time. 然后用你的闲暇时间去做慈善工作
[29:25] No, don’t listen to her. You are a good man, 不 别听她的 你是个好人
[29:27] And you are going to help people. 你会去帮助别人
[29:29] And even if you never end up making a penny, 就算你永远都赚不了大钱
[29:31] You’ll be worth more than this soulless bastard. 你也比这个没有灵魂的混蛋活得有价值
[29:35] I work very hard to provide for you and the kids, 我为了你和孩子辛苦工作
[29:37] And I would like a little respect. 我需要你最起码的尊重
[29:39] Well, you know what I would like? A big divorce. 好 你知道我需要什么吗? 离婚
[29:46] So… 那么…
[29:48] Is eye care included in the health plan? 你们的医保包括眼病治疗吗?
[29:50] ‘Cause that’s obviously a big issue for Carlos. 因为这个对Carlos很重要
[29:57] Mm. 嗯
[30:06] Daddy misses you so much. 爸爸很想你们
[30:10] I’m so sorry. 真的很对不起
[30:13] Okay? 好吗?
[30:15] Bye-bye! I miss you two so much. 再见! 我真的很想你们俩
[30:20] Very soon, honey. 马上 亲爱的
[30:21] It’s just a little teeny bit longer. 再过一小段时间
[30:24] Oh, my little girl. 噢 我的小宝贝
[30:26] You look so beautiful. 你看起来真漂亮
[30:30] I’ve missed you so much. 我真的很想你
[30:32] We’re gonna be together soon. I promise you. 我们马上就可以在一起了 我保证
[30:35] – Just a teeny little bit. It’ll be fine. – Dave? – 再多给我一点点时间 一切都会好的 – Dave?
[30:38] Wow! 哎哟!
[30:40] Aah! 啊!
[30:41] I’m sorrrry. You scared me. 对不起 你吓到我了
[30:45] Who were you talking to? 你在和谁说话?
[30:48] No one. 没有人
[30:50] I heard you. 我都听见了
[30:53] Edie, please, j… Edie 求求你 别…
[30:59] I’m not feeling well. 我感觉很不好
[31:01] Who the hell were you talking to? 你刚才到底在和谁说话?
[31:04] Leave me alone. 别缠着我!
[31:18] Why did you turn down here? 你为什么拐到这边?
[31:29] I thought we were going to the store. 我以为我们是要去商店
[31:36] Mom, what is this place? 妈妈 这是什么地方?
[31:43] Before I became a mother, 在我当母亲之前
[31:46] I didn’t know it was possible 我不知道我能不能
[31:48] To love another human being so completely, 毫无保留的爱着另一个人
[31:51] And with that love comes this need to protect you. 而正是出于这种爱 我需要保护你
[31:57] It wasn’t a decision I made. 这不是说要我做决定
[31:58] It’s… Primal. 这只是… 本能的
[32:00] It’s just something in my DNA 在我基因里的一些东西
[32:02] Whatever it is, 管它是什么
[32:04] It makes me not care about myself, 它使得我不再事事以自己为先
[32:06] And it reminds me 而且它一直提醒我
[32:09] That my reason for being on this planet 我存在于这个星球上的理由
[32:11] Is to look after you kids. 就是照顾好你们这些孩子
[32:17] Why are you telling me this? 为什么你要告诉我这些?
[32:20] Yesterday, you said 昨天 你说
[32:22] Warren Schilling will kill Porter 如果Warren Schilling有机会的话
[32:24] If he gets the chance. 他会杀了Porter
[32:29] I will never let that happen. 我决不会让这样的事情发生
[32:36] Mom, where are we? 妈 我们在哪儿?
[32:38] You see that bar? 看见那个酒吧了吗?
[32:40] Warren Schilling goes there every night. Warren Schilling每天晚上都会去那里
[32:43] All right, come on! 好的 来吧!
[32:44] Tonight, when he leaves… 今天晚上 在他要离开的时候…
[32:50] I’m gonna do what I have to, to make sure my family is safe. 我会做我需要做的事 来保护我的家人
[32:57] So… 所以…
[33:04] I need you to get out now. 我要你现在下车
[33:08] You can’t be in the car when this happens. 事发的时候你不能呆在车里
[33:11] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗?
[33:15] You’re gonna run him over? 你打算撞死他?
[33:19] Like I said, it’s in my D.N.A. 正如我刚才所说 这是我基因里的一种本能
[33:27] that could be him. 那个就可能是他
[33:29] Get out. 出去
[33:33] Get out! Get out! 出去! 出去!
[33:36] Okay! Stop it! I get it! I’ll call porter and tell him 行了! 我知道了! 我会打电话给Porter告诉他
[33:39] He doesn’t have to worry about Mr. Schilling. 他不需要担心Schilling了
[33:42] And you will convince him to come back home. 而且你会说服他回家
[33:55] Shut the door. 把门关上吧
[34:09] So… 那么…
[34:11] Remember how you said I just had to hear bradley out, 还记得你刚才说的 只要我听完Bradley说的话
[34:14] And then whatever I decided, you’d support me? 无论我做什么决定 你都会支持我 对吗?
[34:17] Well, you may be surprised, 那么 你可能有点惊讶
[34:19] But I am ready to render my decision. 但我已经准备好告诉你我的答案了
[34:23] Let me lay it out for you… 让我给你解释下…
[34:25] Either I do something fulfilling 也许我能实现自我价值
[34:27] Where I help other people and feel good about myself, 在帮助别人同时使自己感到快乐
[34:30] Or I take a job I hate where I make a lot of money, 又或者 去做我讨厌的但可以挣很多钱的工作
[34:33] But it eats my life and crushes my soul. 但这样会蚕食我的灵魂
[34:36] Hang on. Before you do that, let me lay it out for you. 等一等 在这之前 让我来给你解释下
[34:40] Either you let your family continue to sacrifice 要么让你的家人继续无私奉献
[34:43] So you can feel good about yourself, 这样你就可以实现自我价值
[34:47] Or you grow up 要么你成熟点
[34:49] And make real money 多挣些钱
[34:51] And look after us 就像这五年来我们照顾你那样
[34:53] Like we’ve been looking after you for the past five years. 好好照顾我们
[34:55] You know what these jobs are like, Gaby. 你知道这些是什么样的工作吗 Gaby
[34:57] I’d never be home. 我根本回不了家
[34:59] And when I was, I’d be tired or irritated. 有时候我可能会很疲惫或很暴躁
[35:02] – It will take a toll on all of us. – It took a toll on us – 这样会影响到我们所有人 – 我们付不起煤气费
[35:05] When we couldn’t pay the gas bill, carlos. 同样会影响到我们 Carlos
[35:07] It took a toll on us 如果因为支票不能兑现
[35:08] When Juanita was sent home from day care Juanita被幼儿园送回来
[35:10] Because the check bounced. 因为支票被拒了
[35:12] But I handled it, and now it’s your turn to handle it. 但我都解决了 现在换你了
[35:15] Gaby, please don’t make me do this. Gaby 不要逼我
[35:37] Bradley? Hey, it’s Carlos. Bradley? 嘿 是Carlos
[35:40] Well, I’ve, uh, done some thinking, 嗯 我 嗯 想了下
[35:44] and I actually… 实际上…
[35:48] I want that job, 我想要那份工作
[35:51] if it’s still on the table. 如果还有机会的话
[35:57] Yeah. 是啊
[35:59] I was surprised, too. 我也很吃惊
[36:03] Sounds great. 听来不错
[36:08] See you Monday. 星期一见
[36:16] Hey, Susan. I just made tea. Come on in. 嘿 Susan 我刚泡了茶 进来吧
[36:18] Lee, um… Lee 嗯…
[36:22] Well, there’s just no graceful way to ask this, so… 嗯 既然没有什么婉转的问法 那…
[36:25] I’m just gonna say it straight out. 我就开门见山吧
[36:28] When you spent the night, 我们在一起的那晚
[36:30] did we get it on? 我们有做过么?
[36:38] Ye Gods, no. Are you insane? 哦 天呐 没有 你疯了么?
[36:40] Oh! So… nothing happened between us? 哦! 那… 我们之间什么都没发生?
[36:43] Hello? Gay! 嗨? 同性恋!
[36:44] Listening to opera in a kimono. 穿着和服听歌剧的人
[36:46] What more do you need to know? 你还想知道些什么?
[36:48] Oh, thank God. 哦 谢天谢地
[36:50] You know, when I woke up next to you yesterday, 你知道么 当我昨天在你身边醒来的时候
[36:53] – I just didn’t know what to think. – But why would you think that? – 我脑子一片空白 – 但你为什么会那么想?
[36:56] ‘Cause you were mad at Bob, and I told you 因为你在生Bob的气 然后我告诉你
[36:59] about how I sometimes sabotage my relationships. 我有时是怎么破坏关系的
[37:02] Ah. Well, you didn’t. 啊 嗯 你没有
[37:03] Not this time, anyway. 至少这次没有
[37:05] Yay. 是么
[37:07] Now I can move in with Jackson with a clear conscience. 我现在可以问心无愧地和Jackson同居了
[37:10] good. Good. 好 很好
[37:13] Wait, so I just… I have to ask. 等等 我只是… 我不得不问问
[37:16] Why exactly are you moving in with Jackson? 你到底是为什么要和Jackson同居?
[37:19] Because… 因为…
[37:21] he loves me. 他爱我
[37:23] Do you love him? 你爱他么?
[37:26] I’m getting there. 我在努力
[37:28] Don’t you think maybe you should… 你不认识你应该再等等…
[37:31] wait until you’ve arrived? 直到你爱上他了再决定?
[37:34] Mike and I will never get back together. 我现在很确定的是
[37:37] I know that now. 我和Mike不可能复合了
[37:39] And I really need to move on with my life. 然后我真的很需要继续过日子
[37:43] You know moving on doesn’t have to mean moving in. 你知道继续过日子不是要同居
[37:47] Jackson has made it pretty clear Jackson已经说得很明白了
[37:49] that he doesn’t do good with long-distance relationships. 他对远距离恋爱不在行
[37:51] – I could lose him. – So lose him. – 我会失去他 – 那就失去啊
[37:53] I’m not good alone. I need a man in my life. 我不要孤单 我的人生中需要个男人
[37:56] But why? We’re so useless. 为什么? 我们太没用了
[37:58] But you are fun to dance with. 但和你跳舞很愉快
[38:08] I think you should tell Jackson you’re not ready. 我想你该告诉Jackson你还没准备好
[38:10] And if he ends up leaving, 如果他最后选择离开
[38:12] then, hell, I will dance with you. 那 妈的 我陪你跳舞
[38:15] At least until someone better comes along. 一直陪你等到更好的人出现
[38:17] How does that sound? 听来怎么样?
[38:21] If this is your attempt at bedding me again, Miss Mayer, 如果这是你又想邀我上床的话 Mayer小姐
[38:24] I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. 我恐怕要请你离开了
[38:33] Come on, man. 得了吧
[38:35] Mom really wants to talk to you, just for five seconds. 妈妈真的想和你通话 就5秒钟
[38:38] Do it for me, okay? 就当为了我 行么?
[38:42] Sweetie, where are you? 亲爱的 你在哪儿?
[38:44] – I don’t want to tell you. – Porter… – 我不想告诉你 – Porter…
[38:46] You have got to come home. 你必须要回家
[38:48] Everything will be fine. I promise. 都会好的 我保证
[38:50] How? Either Warren Schilling kills me, or I end up in jail. 怎么可能? 要么Warren Schilling杀了我 要么我进监狱
[38:53] We can get a restraining order to protect you, 我们可以申请限制令来保护你
[38:56] and Bob thinks there’s a good shot 而且Bob认为有机会
[38:58] at getting the case dismissed. 让这案子驳回
[39:00] You know, I’ve been reading the Fairview papers online. 你知道么 我在网上看了美景镇的报纸
[39:02] – Everybody thinks I did it. – There is not a shred of evidence against you. – 每个人都认为是我干的 – 没有一丝证据是指向你的
[39:06] When people see that, they will be on your side 当人们看到后 他们都会站在你这边的
[39:09] Just like we are. 就像我们一样
[39:11] Sweetie, you have to trust me. 亲爱的 你要相信我
[39:13] I do trust you. It’s just I… 我相信你 只是我…
[39:15] Don’t fall for it, kiddo. 不要屈服了 孩子
[39:17] I trusted her once, and look where it got me. 我就相信过她一次 看看我的处境吧
[39:25] Good morning. 早上好
[39:28] Is it? I didn’t get a lot of sleep. 是么? 我就没怎么睡
[39:33] Okay, about last night, uh… 好吧 昨天晚上 嗯…
[39:35] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:36] Let me stop you right there. 让我现在打断你
[39:38] I don’t need an apology. I need an explanation. 我不需要道歉 我要的是解释
[39:44] And… if you can’t give me one… 然后… 如果你不能的话…
[39:47] I’m thinking we’re finished. 我想我们结束了
[39:51] Look, I’m just stressed out. 听着 我只是压力太大了
[39:55] Stress doesn’t make you talk to people who aren’t there. 压力可不会让你和不存在的人说话
[39:59] What is going on? 到底怎么了?
[40:01] Okay. 好吧
[40:09] Before we met, I was married to someone else. 在我们遇到之前 我和别人结过婚
[40:14] But she died. 但她死了
[40:17] And last night she was… 昨天晚上…
[40:19] sort of on my mind. 我想到她了
[40:21] You were married before? 你以前结过婚?
[40:25] She’s dead, Edie. What does it matter? 她死了 Edie 有什么关系?
[40:30] Oh, it matters. 哦 有关系
[40:38] You have until tonight 你今晚
[40:40] to get your things together. 就收拾好你的东西
[40:43] Then I want you out of my house. 我希望你搬出去
[40:52] Everyone needs a lovely home in suburbia, 在郊区 每个人都需要一个温暖的家
[40:56] mostly so the neighbors will never suspect 这样 邻居们才不能窥探到
[40:59] what’s going on inside. 这屋里发生什么事
[41:03] Behind these freshly painted walls, 在这些新漆的墙壁后
[41:06] you will find… 你会发现…
[41:08] Parents wracked with guilt… 背负着罪恶感的父母们…
[41:14] Wives tired of struggling… 厌倦了争吵的妻子们…
[41:20] Lovers who have been lied to… 被欺骗的情人们…
[41:29] Yes, everybody needs a lovely home in suburbia… 是的 在郊区 每个人都需要一个温暖的家…
[41:38] If for no other reason than to have a place… 因为什么理由都比不上…
[41:43] to come home to. 回去那个称之为家的地方
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme