Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Gaby’s new tenant… 加布的新房客…
[00:04] I understand you got a room to rent. We like you. 我看到你们有房间要出租 我们很喜欢你
[00:07] If you have first and last months’rent, 如果你打算租全年
[00:08] we’d like you even more. – Came with a dangerous secret. 我们就更喜欢你了 – 携着危险的秘密而来
[00:12] I’m your father. Wayne’s return meant trouble for Katherine. 我是你的爸爸 韦恩的归来对凯瑟琳来说是个大麻烦
[00:16] She doesn’t know you, but I do. 她不了解你 我却很了解
[00:20] Did you have anything to do with the fire at Rick’s restaurant? 餐厅的火灾和你有关系么?
[00:22] Lynette tried to warn Tom about Kayla… 勒奈特想提醒汤姆注意凯拉…
[00:25] I think we have a seriously troubled young girl. 恐怕我们养了一个 严重的问题少女
[00:28] And in his time of weakness, 在脆弱时分
[00:31] Orson chose the wrong shoulder to cry on. 奥森投错了怀抱
[00:36] I don’t… think… 我觉得…这样不行…
[00:38] you’re right. 你说得对
[00:47] the incident– as it would come to be known– 那个在后来尽人皆知的事件
[00:51] happened late on a tuesday afternoon. 发生在周二下午
[00:56] Witnesses included an old woman… 目击者包括一位老太太…
[01:00] a blind man… 一位盲人…
[01:03] and a young boy. 和一个小男孩
[01:07] The old woman, whose hearing was not what it used to be, 那位听力大不如前的老太太
[01:11] saw Bree Hodge 看见布里.霍吉
[01:13] emerge from her house in a way 心烦意乱的
[01:14] that told her she was upset about something. 从房子里走出来
[01:18] The blind man, whose hearing had become more acute, 听觉变得灵敏的盲人
[01:22] heard Edie say… – oh, hey, Bree. What’s up? 听到艾迪说… – 哦 嘿 布里 你好吗?
[01:26] In a way that suggested 这种语气在暗示着
[01:28] Edie wasn’t expecting any trouble. 艾迪根本不知道自己即将陷入麻烦
[01:31] The young boy, who was not yet 11, 这位还未满11岁的小男孩
[01:34] heard Bree Hodge say… 听到布里.霍吉说
[01:36] I saw you kissing my husband. 我看到你吻了我的丈夫
[01:38] But he couldn’t understand 但是他无法明白
[01:40] why someone would be angry about kisses, 为什么有人会为了一个吻而耿耿于怀
[01:43] which he thought grown-ups liked. 他本以为大人们很喜欢接吻
[01:46] As the old woman pretended 老妇人装作
[01:48] to clip hedges she’d already clipped, 要修剪那早已修剪完毕的树枝时
[01:50] she saw the body language of her neighbors change. 她看到两个人的手势有了改变
[01:55] As the blind man listened in, 瞎子先生静下心来认真听时
[01:58] he heard Bree say… 他听到布里说
[01:59] what were you thinking, Edie? We’re supposed to be friends. 你到底在想什么 艾迪?我们本来是朋友啊
[02:02] We are friends. I am not interested in Orson. 我们是朋友 我对奥森不感兴趣
[02:05] The young boy then heard Edie add… 男孩听到艾迪还说…
[02:08] so stop acting like such a bitch! 那么就别像个泼妇!
[02:11] Which included a word he was not allowed to use. 居然还包括一个他不能使用的词
[02:15] The old woman then saw Bree Hodge clench her fist. 接着老太太看到布里.霍吉攥紧了拳头
[02:20] A second later, the blind man heard a slap… 紧接着 盲人听到了一个耳光…
[02:24] and the young boy saw Edie grab her cheek. 小男孩看到艾迪摸着自己的脸颊
[02:30] As the two women parted company, 两个女人不欢而散
[02:32] a thought occurred to all those 所有目击这一事件的人
[02:34] who had witnessed the incident… 都有了这样的想法…
[02:37] that right there on peaceful wisteria lane, 此时此刻 在平静的紫藤巷
[02:42] the battle lines had been drawn, 一条战线已经拉开…
[02:45] and someone… 有人…
[02:46] was going to get hurt. 要倒霉了
[02:59] It happens the second sunday of every may. 每年五月第二个周日
[03:04] Children purchase tasteful bouquets… 孩子们购买漂亮的花束
[03:08] sign sentimentalards… 送出含情脉脉的卡片
[03:11] and create homemade jewelry… 或是自制首饰…
[03:14] all in an attempt to honor 这一切都是为了感谢一位
[03:17] that woman known simply…as mother. 众所周知的女性…母亲
[03:22] – Hey, mama. – hey, baby. – 嘿 妈妈 – 宝贝
[03:25] Oh, my gosh! 哦 上帝啊
[03:28] Is this my daughter-in-law? 这就是我的儿媳妇吗?
[03:30] well, I’m gonna hug her. It’s nice to meet you. 快让我抱抱 见到你很高兴
[03:34] – Oh, my goodness! – 哦 我的天哪!
[03:35] – hey, baby. 哦 好了
[03:39] oh, my son was right. 我儿子说的对
[03:40] You are the prettiest thing! 你真是美丽至极
[03:43] Michael, I’m just taken with her.Michael 迈克尔 我这就能接受她了 迈克尔
[03:45] Oh, well, good. Thank you. Come on, mama. Let’s get you unpacked. 好啊 谢谢你 来吧 妈妈 把东西放进去
[03:49] Oh, yes, let’s do, ’cause I brought you a present. 哦 对的 咱们快点 因为我有带礼物给你
[03:53] Let’s go. Come on. 走吧 快点
[04:02] it’s all recipes. 都是菜谱
[04:05] Not just any recipes. 可不是一般的菜谱
[04:06] Some of these have been in my family 其中有些
[04:08] since before the war of Northern Aggression. 要追溯到北方侵略战争之前了
[04:12] You mean the civil war? 你的意思 是说南北战争吗?
[04:15] I mean what I mean. 我指的就是我说的
[04:21] Um, well… I guess Mike didn’t tell you 好吧… 我想迈克没告诉你
[04:22] that I’m, uh, really not a cook. 我不是当厨师的料
[04:25] Oh, no, he told me. 不 他告诉我了
[04:27] That’s why I gave you these recipes, 这就是我给你这些食谱的原因
[04:30] and I’m gon’ teach you how to make ’em, too. 而且我也准备教你做菜
[04:33] Isn’t that nice, honey? 这样不是很好吗 亲爱的?
[04:35] My meemaw always told me 我祖母总是跟我说
[04:37] that a lady should be a chef in the kitchen, 一个好女人应该入得厨房
[04:40] a maid in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. 出得厅堂 荡妇在床
[04:44] and Michael says you’ve only got one of those covered, 迈克尔告诉我你只具备了其中的一点
[04:47] so I’m gon’ help you with the other two. 所以 我来帮你做到另外两点
[04:52] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[04:57] the one she won’t be helping me with– 她不会帮我的那一点…
[05:00] please tell me it’s “whore.” 拜托一定要是”骚得睡房”
[05:06] – I call the computer.- no way! I called it on the bus. – 电脑归我玩 – 没门 我在公车上就说了归我的
[05:08] Guys, wait a minute. Wait a minute. 孩子们 等一下
[05:11] There’s somebody I want you to meet. 来见个人
[05:13] – This is Dr. Dolan.- Hey, guys. I’m Joshua. 这是多兰医生 嘿 小朋友们 我是约书亚
[05:15] He’s gonna hang out and watch us, 他将会和我们住一段日子进行观察
[05:17] you know, be a family. 就像一家人一样
[05:20] Why? 为什么?
[05:21] Because we’ve had a couple of… 因为最近咱们家
[05:23] problems lately. 有很多问题
[05:24] And my job is to find out what’s causing those problems, 我的职责就是找出这些问题的原因
[05:28] and then I can help you be a stronger family. 我就能帮你们让这个家更团结
[05:30] null 那我们可以一边让这个家更团结一边打”帝国时代3″吗?
[05:34] Yeah, sure. I wanna learn how to play that game. 当然啦 我也想学学怎么玩这个游戏
[05:36] Go get started. I’ll join you in a minute. 去玩吧 我一会就加入你们
[05:41] so I like what you said 我很喜欢你说
[05:44] about making the family stronger, 要建立一个更加强健的家庭
[05:46] but as I told you, Kayla’s the one you wanna focus on. 正如我说的 你需要注意凯拉
[05:49] well, I prefer to look at the big picture. 我希望能看得全面一些
[05:51] You see, if a family is dysfunctional, 如果一个家庭是混乱不堪的
[05:54] it can lead to a child with problems. 这将会培养出问题重重的孩子
[05:56] Yeah, or a child with problems 是的 或者一个问题少年
[05:58] can lead to a dysfunctial family. 会造成一个家庭混乱不堪
[06:00] I mean, Kayla’s the one that got my kids to light a fire 我是说 是凯拉叫我的孩子去放火
[06:03] and jump off the roof. – Honey, It-It sounds… – 以及从屋顶跳下来的 – 亲爱的 听起来好像
[06:06] like Dr.Dolan has, um, kind of a plan here. 多兰医生有自己的计划
[06:08] I understand. It just seems like… 我知道 只是…
[06:11] at $140 an hour, we could skip straight to the part 由于每小时收取140美元 我们最好开门见山地说
[06:14] where you sit down with Kayla 你直接和凯拉坐下来谈谈
[06:16] and tell her to stop being so evil. 教导她别再那么邪恶了
[06:20] Mommy? 妈妈?
[06:22] – Yeah? – I forgot to give you something. – 嗯? – 呃 有样东西我忘了给你了
[06:24] It’s a drawing I made for you in school. 这是幅画 我在学校画的
[06:26] Oh, well, thank you.It’s beautiful. Thank you. 哦 谢谢你 太漂亮了
[06:31] she never does this. 她从没这么干过
[06:38] Don’t. We’re waiting for Ellie. 拿开 我们要等埃莉
[06:39] She’s finishing up with a customer. 她马上就搞定这个客人了
[06:42] Well, maybe when she’s done tattooing him, 或许她给那人纹身完了之后
[06:43] she can put “stop hitting the blind guy” on my forehead. 可以在我的额头纹上”请勿拍打盲人”
[06:46] You know, I’ve been hitting you a lot less lately, 要知道 我最近很少打你了
[06:49] and I don’t feel like 我并没觉得
[06:50] I’m getting enough credit for that. 自己得到应有的对待
[06:52] You’re right. I’m a bad husband. 你说得对 我真是个坏丈夫
[06:55] No, seriously. 不 说真的
[06:56] We’re getting along better. Have you noticed that? 我说真的 我们相处得越来越好 你没注意到么?
[06:59] Yeah, I think it’s because of Ellie. 是的 也许是因为埃莉吧
[07:01] Me, too. It’s impossible to aue with her in the house. 我也这样觉得 有她在房子里咱们很难吵起来
[07:04] She makes us laugh. 她逗咱们笑
[07:06] She takes you off my hands every once in a while. 她偶尔帮我照顾一下你
[07:08] Plus, she’s always helping around the house. 另外 她也总是帮忙打理家里
[07:09] I mean, yesterday, without even being asked, 我是说 昨天 她主动地
[07:12] she washed all the windows. 擦了所有的窗子
[07:14] She’s amazing. I don’t know where she gets all her energy. 她太好了 真不知道 她哪来这么多精力
[07:18] Okay, so we’re square. 好了 咱们两清了
[07:21] Dude, you gotta call me next week. 哥们 下周你一定要给我联系
[07:22] I got some great stuff coming in. – All right. 我要进一批很棒的货 – 好的
[07:25] Ellie, it’s getting cold! – I’ll be rit down! 埃莉 饭要凉了! – 我马上下来!
[07:28] So should I sneak out the back? 我该从后门溜出去么?
[07:30] Oh, no. That’s my landlady. She’s cool. 别 是我的房东 她挺好的
[07:32] She knows you’re dealing? 她知道你贩毒?
[07:34] Well, she’s not that cool. 也没好到那种程度
[07:38] oh, hey, guys! 嘿 伙计们!
[07:40] You were up there a while. Can I see it? 你们在上面好久 我能看看么?
[07:44] Um, she– she means the tattoo. 她是指你的纹身
[07:49] I would love for you to see it… 我很想让你看看…
[07:52] but it’s kind of down south. 不过 位置有点靠下
[07:56] Oh, on his… got it. 哦 在他的…上面 明白了
[08:00] Does it hurt? 疼不疼啊?
[08:02] It’s okay. 没事
[08:04] Ellie gave me something for the pain. 埃莉给了我一些止疼的东西
[08:10] And Fairview has a top-rated school district, 美景镇有着顶级的教育环境
[08:13] which, uh… 这一点
[08:15] you’ll appreciate in a couple of years. 几年之后你们就会觉得特别值得
[08:18] Well, come on in. I’ll show you the inside. – You go ahead, honey. – 快进来吧 我向你展示一下里面 – 你去吧 宝贝
[08:21] I’ll wait until Mark wakes up from his nap. 我等马克午睡完了再去
[08:22] All right, we’ll see you in a minute. 好吧 待会儿见
[08:23] – Okay. 好的 没问题
[08:33] I’m Bree Hodge. – Lauren Baxter. Nice to meet you. – 我叫布里.霍吉 – 劳伦.巴克斯特 很高兴认识你
[08:37] So are you thinking of moving onto the lane? 你是不是在考虑搬到这条街?
[08:39] Yes. This house is exactly what we’ve been looking for. 是的 这幢房子正是我们想找的
[08:44] Do you mind if I ask–is it a safe neighborhood? 冒昧地问一下 这里的治安如何?
[08:47] Oh, yes, the neighborhood’s safe. 这里治安倒是很好
[08:49] I wish I could say the same for your real estate agent. 但是你们的售房小姐未必能得到同样的评价
[08:53] Well, what do you mean? 啊 什么意思?
[08:58] What is this? You left it in the printer. 这是什么? 你留在打印机上的
[09:01] It’s a house listing. 这是个房屋清单
[09:02] Yeah, for a house in Baltimore. 是啊 在巴尔的摩的房子
[09:04] Yeah, waitill you see it.It’s got a pool and a garden. 到时候你就见到了 还有游泳池和花园.
[09:06] This is about dad, isn’t it? 都是因为爸爸 对吧?
[09:09] I’m doing this to protect us. 我这么做是为了保护咱们
[09:11] We don’t need to be protected. He’s changed. 我们不需要这种保护 他变了
[09:15] – It’s all an act, sweetheart. – 都是装的 亲爱的
[09:16] You don’t see it now, but you will. 你现在看不出来 不过你以后会的
[09:20] He’s only back because he wants something. 他回来是有目的的
[09:23] I don’t know what exactly.I just know we’re not safe here. 虽然不知道具体是什么目的 但是 我们在这里不安全
[09:27] Oh, sure. That’s it.Dad has some evil plan. 好吧 爸爸有阴谋
[09:30] It couldn’t be that he wants to be in my life, that he loves me. 难道就不可能是他想进入我的生活因为他爱我
[09:33] He isn’t capable of love, Dylan. 他根本不会去爱 迪伦
[09:37] I found that out the hard way, 我受尽折磨才明白这点
[09:40] and we need to leave 我们要在你得到
[09:42] before you learn the same horrible lesson. 同样的残酷教训之前赶快搬走
[09:51] Move if you want. 想走你就走吧
[09:53] I’m staying here with my father. 我要和我爸爸呆在这
[09:58] But what happened? Things were going fine. 怎么了 不是谈的很好吗?
[10:01] I’m sorry. We need another realtor. 很抱歉 我们要换一个经纪人
[10:23] All right. 好啦
[10:24] Biscuits are the foundation of any southern meal. 饼干是所有南方菜中的基础
[10:28] Like my meemaw used to say, “ain’t nothin’ you can make 就像我祖母以前说的”你做的任何东西
[10:30] don’t taste better on a biscuit. 配上饼干都会更好吃”
[10:33] A fount of wisdom, your meemaw. 你的祖母真是智慧达人
[10:38] Well… I really appreciate this. Thanks, Adele. 我真的很感激 谢谢你 阿黛尔
[10:41] “Adele”? If you don’t call me “mama,” I’m gon’ scream. 阿黛尔? 你要是再不叫我妈妈 我就跟你急
[10:44] Don’t do that… mama. 别别别… 妈妈
[10:48] now let’s get started. 让我们动手吧
[10:49] We’re gonna need a flour sifter. 我们需要一把面粉筛
[10:51] I don’t have one. 我没有啊
[10:53] – Pastry cutter? – Sorry. 面团分切机呢? 也没有
[10:55] Dough hooks? – Don’t even know what they are. 面团搅拌器呢? – 都没听说过
[10:59] That’s fine. We can improvise. 没事 我们可以现做
[11:01] Why don’t you start by measuring out our dry ingrEdients? 要不你先来量出需要的干配料?
[11:07] The flour and such? 面粉之类的?
[11:11] Michael is gonna be so happy. 迈克尔会开心死的
[11:14] After a long day of work 工作一天回家后
[11:15] he can come home to a nice, home-cooked southern meal. 能吃上一顿美味的 家常的 南方饭菜
[11:20] Although he also enjoys 虽然他也喜欢
[11:21] coming home to sesame chicken from Red Panda, 回家后吃小熊猫餐馆”芝麻鸡”
[11:24] and they deliver. 而且他们送外卖
[11:27] you know, it’s a shame that Michael has to work so hard. 让迈克尔工作得这么辛苦 真是很惭愧
[11:31] But I guess with all the money troubles you two have been havin’… 但我猜 因为你们的收入有困难吧
[11:35] he told you that? 他告诉你了?
[11:37] Well, we’re getting past it. 我们已经挺过这一关了
[11:39] Only because my son is rking himself to the bone. 那是因为我儿子拼死拼活的挣钱
[11:42] You know, it wouldn’t hurt for you to get a job. – I have a job. 找份工作不会把你怎么样的 – 我有工作
[11:46] Oh, you mean your little drawings? 你是说那些小涂小画?
[11:50] Well, it’s great for a woman to have a hobby. 女人有自己的嗜好是好事
[11:52] Personally, I decoupage, 就我来说 我喜欢剪纸装饰
[11:54] but I’m talking about something that pays. 不过我指的是有薪水的工作
[11:56] Children’s books pay. 为儿童书画插画能赚钱
[11:57] Really? How much? 是吗? 能赚多少?
[12:01] You know, I think, actually, 我记得 实际上
[12:03] I might have those dough hooks somewhere. 我可能在某个地方有个搅拌头
[12:07] Oh, dear. I’ve insulted you. 噢 亲爱的 我让你难堪了
[12:09] Now I’m just trying to be helpful. 我只是想帮忙
[12:11] No, no. It’s fine, Adele. 不 没关系 阿黛尔
[12:14] Mama. 妈妈
[12:20] So we were sort of surprised to get your call. 接到你电话我们有点吃惊
[12:22] Don’t you need to see Kayla a few more times 向我们汇报之前
[12:25] before you report back to us? -Well, before continuing with her, 不该再多看凯拉几次吗? – 在对她继续治疗之前
[12:28] I thought it might be helpful to ask you a few questions. -Oh, go ahead. Shoot. 我想先问你们几个问题会比较有帮助 – 好的 问吧
[12:35] Do you love Kayla? 你爱凯拉吗?
[12:39] Lynette? 林内特? – 恩?
[12:41] I was talking to you. 我在和你说话
[12:42] Well… s-sure. 嗯…当然爱
[12:46] I’ve been very good to her. 我对她很好
[12:48] That wasn’t his question. 他不是问这个
[12:51] Do you have a diploma on your wall, Tom? 你有心理咨询资格证吗 汤姆?
[12:53] I don’t think so. Zip it. 我想没有 所以闭嘴
[12:56] Again, um… 我再问一遍
[13:00] do you love her? 你爱她吗?
[13:04] Of course I do… 当然爱…
[13:06] as much as I can, given the way she joined our family. 尽我所能的爱她 考虑到她来我们家的背景
[13:09] It’s just–it’s complicated. 事情很复杂
[13:11] I understand.The problem is, 可以理解.问题是
[13:14] Kayla has picked up on your ambivalence, 凯拉对你矛盾的情感变得习以为常
[13:17] and she’s become a very angry girl. 她心存怨愤
[13:21] So what do we do? 我们该怎么办?
[13:23] Oh, God.Is this gonna be one of those therapy things 噢 天啊 难道要像其他心理治疗里那样
[13:26] where she hits me with a foam bat? 让她用泡沫塑料棍子打我?
[13:29] There’s a bond that develops between an infant and her mother. 婴儿和母亲之间会产生一种情感的联系
[13:32] You and Kayla never formed that bond, 你和凯拉之间从来没有形成过这种默契
[13:35] so what we need to do is recreate it. 所以我们要做的就是重新创造这种默契
[13:38] It’s called attachment parenting, 这叫做亲密育儿法
[13:40] and it starts with Kayla being by your side as often as possible. 第一步就是要凯拉和你尽可能多的呆在一起
[13:46] That sounds like exactly what they need. 听起来这正是她们所需要的
[13:50] I mean, I don’t have a diploma or anything, but… 我是说 虽然我没有啥文凭的 但是….
[13:52] I’d really like to give this a try. 我很想尝试一下这个办法
[13:54] Whatever keeps you and kayla close and interacting– 一切可以让你和凯拉更亲近的方法
[13:57] go to the movies, go shopping, 看电影 逛街
[13:59] maybe take a little trip together, just the two of you. 或许一起出游 就你们俩
[14:03] Could we revisit the foam bat idea for just a second? 咱们能不能重新考虑一下泡沫球棒的主意?
[14:06] The plan sounds great, Doc. Don’t worry. – 那个主意看起来比较有用 – 别担心 医生
[14:09] I will make sure that they are together constantly. 我会保证让她们尽量多的呆在一起的
[14:14] As me if I love Tom right now. 问我是否爱汤姆
[14:17] Go ahead. I dare ya. 快问呀 我打赌你不敢
[14:25] May I help you? 需要帮忙吗?
[14:26] I haven’t seen Benjamin in a week. 我已经一周没见过本杰明了
[14:29] I was thinking I’d take him for a few hours. – It’s not really a good time. 我想带他出去几个小时 – 现在不是时候
[14:32] Well, Bree, whenever I call, it’s not a good time 布里 我每次打电话来 你都说不是时候
[14:34] so if you don’t mind, 所以如果你不介意的话
[14:36] I’d like to take my son to the carnival. -Well, that sounds boring. – 我想带我儿子去嘉年华 – 听上去好没劲
[14:39] I know.Why don’t you take him to Edie’s house, 我知道了 你怎么不把他带到伊迪家里
[14:42] and he can watch you give her a dental exam with your tongue? 让他可以看着你用舌头给伊迪做牙科检查啊?
[14:48] Bree, you don’t understand. 布里 你误会了
[14:50] What you saw was bad judgment on Edie’s part 你看到的只是伊迪那不堪的一部分
[14:52] and good judgment on my part.I pushed her away. 没看到我这好的一部分 我把她推开了
[14:55] Yes, eventually, with a big, dopey grin on your face. 对 最后你脸上还戴着傻笑呢
[14:58] Can we please put this behind us? 我们能不能不提这件事了?
[15:00] I would like to take Benjamin. -I don’t think so. – 我想带本杰明出去 – 不行
[15:03] I’d hate for him to be around en you had another attack of delayed morality, 我可不希望看到 当你再一次道德沦丧时 他在场
[15:06] either with Edie or behind the wheel of your car. 和伊迪眉来眼去 或者车轱辘撞上别人
[15:10] I am not having this argument. 我不想和你争论
[15:12] He is my son, too. 他也是我儿子
[15:15] Not exactly. 确切来说 不是
[15:18] What?Don’t even– 什么? 别想…
[15:21] strictly speaking, you’re not even related to him. 严格来说 你和他根本没有血缘关系
[15:23] I mean, it was fine for you to masquerade as his father when we were together, 我是说 我们在一起时 你可以假扮他的父亲
[15:26] but now that we’re not– 不过既然我们分开了
[15:27] this is wrong.I will hire a lawyer. 这样是不对的 我会请律师的
[15:32] I’ve already hired one.You’ll be hearing from him shortly. 我已经请好了 很快他就会联系你的
[15:39] Oh, and if you’re in the mood for a carnival, 噢 对了 如果你想去嘉年华
[15:41] why not call Edie? 干嘛不去找伊迪?
[15:43] I hear you get three throws for a dollar with her, too. 我听说她一块钱可以让你上三次
[15:50] Bye, Gaby. 再见 加布
[15:52] You guys going for another walk? 你们又要去散步啦?
[15:53] Yeah. We found this sweet hiking trail– 是呀 我们发现了这条穿过树林中央–
[15:55] goes right through the middle of the woods. – Yeah, and unlike some people, 甜蜜的徒步旅行小径。 – 是呀 不像某些人
[15:58] Ellie doesn’t let the branches hit me in my face. 埃莉不会让树枝打到我的脸
[16:01] You’re spoiling him. 你把他惯坏了
[16:08] what the hell? 搞什么鬼?
[16:18] Ellie, your door is locked! 埃利 你门锁了!
[16:21] Ellie! 埃利!
[16:39] oh, shut up already. 哦 别叫了
[17:07] Mom, guess what? 妈妈 你猜怎么着?
[17:07] Dad’s coming to my senior recital next week. 爸爸下周要参加我的高年级独奏会
[17:10] I could swing by and pick you up, if you want. 如果你愿意的话 我可以顺路过来接你
[17:12] We could make it a real family outing. 来一次真正的家庭出游
[17:15] Dylan, your father and I need to talk… in private. 迪伦 我和你爸爸需要私底下谈谈
[17:19] I’m not done saying good-bye. 我还没说再见呢
[17:21] Yes, you are.Please get rid of that gum. 你已经说了 把口香糖给我吐了
[17:25] I can hearou smacking all the way in the house. 在屋子里一直听你不停的嚼
[17:30] – Bye, sweetheart.- Bye, dad. – 拜拜 宝贝 – 拜拜 老爸
[17:39] Just so we’re clear, 咱们先讲明
[17:41] there will be no family outings. 不会有什么家庭出游
[17:44] Now, Kathy, you shouldn’t be 凯茜 你不应该
[17:46] rude to a man who still has feelings for you. 这么粗鲁的对待一个对你旧情未了的男人
[17:48] Meaning what? You still love me? 什么意思? 你还爱我?
[17:50] I do. And I know I’m somewhat to blame 是的 我明白咱们之间的事情
[17:53] for what’s happened between us. 我应该负责任
[17:54] That’s why I’ve forgiven you for kidnapping our daughter. 所以我才原谅你抢走了女儿
[17:57] The least you can do is meet me halfway. 你至少也该和我做个了断。
[18:02] Oh, Wayne. 哦 韦恩
[18:04] I don’t deserve your forgiveness. 我不值得你原谅
[18:06] Maybe not, but I’m gonna give it to you anyway ’cause… 也许不值得吧 但是我还是原谅你 因为….
[18:10] I still think we could be happy together. 我仍然觉得我们在一起会幸福
[18:14] Could we? 是吗?
[18:17] Given all the things 鉴于我做了那么多
[18:19] I did that you don’t know about? 你不知道的事情?
[18:22] What’s that? 什么事?
[18:23] I’m talking about all those men I was with 我说的是咱们结婚时
[18:26] while we were married. 我和很多男人在一起
[18:29] How can you forgive something like that? 你能宽恕吗?
[18:32] That’s a lie. 你撒谎
[18:34] You wouldn’t have dared. 你不敢的
[18:35] Unhappy women do dangerous things. 痛苦的女人会铤而走险
[18:39] I think the worst was 我做的最糟的事
[18:41] when I tricked you 就是骗你相信
[18:43] into thinking Dylan was yours. 迪伦是你女儿
[18:48] I wanted to tell you the truth, but I was scared… 我曾想告诉你真相的 但是我太害怕了
[18:53] for obvious reasons. 显而易见
[18:55] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[18:57] But I’m not worried anymore 但是我现在不怕了
[19:01] because you’ve changed. 因为你已经变了
[19:04] So what are you waiting for, Wayne? 你还等什么呢 韦恩?
[19:07] Forgive me. 原谅我吧
[19:11] Hey there! Mrs. Mccluskey. 嘿 好啊 麦克劳斯基太太
[19:19] if she’s not mine, then whose is she? 如果她不是我女儿 那是谁的?
[19:23] Does it matter? 有关系吗?
[19:27] Oh,I guess I won’t be seeing you at the recital now. 恐怕我不会在独奏会上见到你了
[19:32] What a shame. 真遗憾
[19:53] Are you sure it was cocaine? 你确定是可卡因么?
[19:55] Carlos, I was a fashion model in the ’90s. 卡洛斯 我是90年代的时装模特
[19:57] I know cocaine. 我知道可卡因什么样子
[19:59] Damn it. 该死
[20:02] What are you doing? – I’m calling the police. – 你在做什么? – 我在报警
[20:06] Shouldn’t we hear Ellis side of the story first? – Here’s Ellie’s side. – 难道不该先听听埃利斯怎么说吗? – 埃利斯肯定会这样解释
[20:10] “Selling drugs brings in more money than waiting tables.” 贩毒比做服务生赚得更多
[20:12] There you go. Were you moved? 就这样 你被打动了吗?
[20:16] Okay, look, maybe I was wrong. 好吧 听着 也许我错了
[20:17] Maybe it was flour. Maybe she’s a pastry chef. 也许这只是面粉 也许她是个面包师
[20:21] Yeah! And she came up with that tattoo cover story 没错 而且她编了个纹身的谎话
[20:23] to hide her illicit baking. 来掩饰自己非法烘焙糕点
[20:26] All right, look, I know we have to do something, 好吧 我知道我们得采取行动
[20:28] but this woman’s our friend. 但她是我们的朋友
[20:30] Yes, and I’m a convicted felon still on probation. 没错 而且我还是一个假释中的重罪犯呢
[20:34] Now if the police find outwe’re harboring a drug dealer, 如果警察发现我们窝藏了一个毒品贩子
[20:36] they’re gonna fry me.We have to turn her in. 他们不会轻饶我的 我们必须举报她
[20:45] Well, the priority for me 对我而言
[20:46] is working out custody of Benjamin. 最优先的是获得本杰明的监护权
[20:48] To that end, I’ve written down 为此 我已经写好了
[20:50] all the pertinent facts about the situation. 所有目前情况的相关事实
[20:53] No, I don’t want to do this over the phone. 不 我不想电话上谈这事
[20:55] Uh, listen. I’m gonna hop in the shower. 听着,我现在冲个澡
[20:56] How about we meet in your office in about an hour? Great. Thanks. 一小时后在你办公室见如何? 好的 谢谢
[21:06] Orson? 奥森
[21:11] Orson? 奥森
[21:12] The, uh, the door’s open. 这…呃..这门是开着的
[21:14] Edie? What are you doing here? Edie? 伊迪? 你在这儿做什么? 伊迪?
[21:16] Get out here, you wuss. 滚出来 你个软蛋
[21:18] That puritanical robot bitch of yours 你那个机器人一样刻板的婊子
[21:20] is sabotaging my business. 正在破坏我的生意
[21:23] Okay, hang on a second.I’ll be right out. 好吧 等一下 我马上出来
[21:45] you know, uh, Orson… forget it. 你知道 呃 奥森 算了吧
[21:48] Just–just take a nice, long shower. 就…就好好洗个澡吧
[21:51] Really? You sure? 真的? 你真这么想?
[21:54] Yeah. Uh, now that I think about it, 对 呃 我现在觉得
[21:57] I can handle Bree all by myself. 我自己能处理好布里的问题
[22:13] Bricks of cocaine under her bed. 她床下有好些可卡因砖块
[22:18] I mean, I-I mean, I think it was cocaine, 我意思是 我…我意思是 我觉得那是可卡因
[22:20] and I think they’re called bricks. 似乎量词是应该用砖块吧
[22:22] I’m just a simple housewife.I don’t know what I’m saying. 我只是个普通的家庭主妇,我不知道自己在说什么
[22:26] Well, you’ve done the right thing, 好吧 你做的对
[22:28] and it’s thanks to the cooperation of citizens like you– 感谢你这样的守法好公民
[22:30] yeah, yeah, yeah. When are you gonna get her out of our house? 是啊 行了 行了 你们什么时候把她弄走?
[22:33] Well, it’s a little more complicated than that. 嗯 情况有点复杂
[22:37] Meaning? 什么意思?
[22:39] Bullock! 布洛克!
[22:46] oh, My God! 噢 天啊!
[22:47] What? What? I can’t see anything. 怎么了?怎么了? 我什么也看不见
[22:50] It’s one of Ellie’s customers. 是埃莉的客户
[22:52] Actually, I’m detective Bullock. 事实上 我是布洛克警探
[22:54] We’ve been tracking Miss Leonard for several months now. 我们追踪伦纳德小姐有几个月了
[22:57] Okay, so if you know what she’s doing, 好吧 既然你们知道她在做什么
[22:59] then why don’t you just bust her? – She’s small-time. – 为什么不逮捕她? – 她只是个小角色
[23:02] We’re trying to get to her supplier, 我们想要逮到她的上线
[23:03] so we need her to keep dealing. 所以我们需要她继续干下去
[23:05] Wait. So you’re just gonna leave a drug dealer in our house? 等等 你们就这么把个毒贩留在我家里?
[23:10] Yes.For now we just need you 是的 现在我们需要你
[23:12] to act normal,pretend like you don’t know anything. 装作一切正常,假装什么也不知道
[23:14] We’ll move in when the case is made. – Okay, look, 得手后 我们再行动 – 好吧 听着
[23:18] I’m all for doing my civic duty, but this woman– 我这么做是出于市民的义务,但这个女人…
[23:20] she’s…she’s…sort of a… friend. 她…她…某种程度上..算是个朋友
[23:25] And now you’re asking us to trick her? 你要我们骗她?
[23:26] I’m not sure we’re comfortable with this. 这样做我们不太安心
[23:31] Mr. Solis, you’re on probation, right? 索利斯先生 你是在假释中 对吧?
[23:34] How’d you like not to be? 如果给你自由呢?
[23:46] what on earth could you possibly want? 你到底想怎么样?
[23:49] Oh, I wanted to thank you. 我想谢谢你
[23:50] After you scared off that couple that were going to buy the young house, 你吓跑了那对要买这幢年轻房子的夫妇之后,
[23:54] I, uh, found another buyer, 我 呃 又找到了一个别的买家
[23:56] null 他们愿意多出10%的价钱
[23:59] Well, good, when they drop by for their inspection, 嗯 好呀 当他们来看房子时
[24:02] I’ll just have to have a nice little chat with them, too. 我肯定也会和他们好好的聊一聊
[24:05] You wouldn’t wanna do that to me. 你不会这样对我的
[24:07] And after all, we’re family. 我们毕竟是一家人
[24:11] Family? 一家人?
[24:12] Well, yes, since my nephew Austin 恩 是呀 既然我的侄子奥斯丁
[24:14] is Benjamin’s biological father, 是本杰明的生父
[24:16] that makes me Benjamin’s great-aunt– 那我就是本杰明的姑奶奶了
[24:20] A term I don’t exactly love, 我真不喜欢这个词
[24:22] but it’s better than “grandma,” 不过比”外婆”要好点
[24:24] which is what you are. 你就是这样的人
[24:28] How did you… 你怎么…
[24:29] cute story. 好故事
[24:30] I-I went over to Orson’s to ask him to get you off my back, 我…我去了奥森家叫他让你别烦我,
[24:34] and the poor sap… 这可怜的呆瓜…
[24:35] he–he’d written the whole sordid tale down 他…他把整个肮脏的故事都写下来了
[24:38] and left it right there on the table. 而且刚好放在了桌子上
[24:40] Edie, if word got out, 伊迪 如果泄露出去了
[24:42] my whole family would be…humiliated. 我们整个家都会很…丢脸的
[24:46] Oh, I don’t want word to get out. 我不想事情传出去
[24:47] That would ruin everything, because right now I… 那一切就都完了 因为现在我…
[24:51] well, I own you. 好吧 我亏欠着你的
[24:54] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[24:55] Glad you asked. 很高兴你这么问
[24:58] From this moment on,I am your best friend. 从现在开始,我就是你最好的朋友
[25:01] You’re gonna invite me to all of your fancy parties, 你得邀请我参加你所有的派对
[25:03] set me up with all your single friends, 把我介绍给你所有的单身朋友
[25:05] and, well,if I’m ever in the mood for muffins, 而且 如果我想吃松饼了
[25:09] you’re gonna bake ’em for me. 你得马上做给我
[25:11] Edie… please. 伊迪… 别这样
[25:13] And if you don’t, 如果你不这么做
[25:15] if for one second I don’t feel the love, 只要有一秒钟我没有感受到爱
[25:18] I’m gonna bury you. 我就揭穿你
[25:21] You understand? 明白吗?
[25:24] Yeah. 明白
[25:25] Good. 好
[25:27] Oh, by the way,um, I’m having an open house tomorrow. 哦 顺便说一下 我明天在家办家庭招待会
[25:31] A plate of banana nut muffins sure would set the mood. 一盘香蕉杏仁松饼会使气氛更好
[25:35] Don’t you think? 你觉得呢?
[25:43] Hey, honey, could you get that? Thank you. 嘿 亲爱的 你去开门好吗? 谢谢
[25:49] hey, Bree, perfect timing. 嘿 布里 来得正好
[25:51] we were just getting ready to deal the cards. – Bree, are you okay? – 我们正要开始打牌 – 布里 你没事吧?
[26:00] There’s something I’ve been…keeping from all of you, 有点事…我一直没告诉你们…
[26:04] and, um… 而且…
[26:08] we need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[26:15] Hey, Wayne. 嘿 韦恩
[26:17] I finished that D.N.A.you wanted. 我验好你要的DNA了
[26:18] I’m probably gonna get in trouble 我可能会有麻烦的
[26:19] because I put it in front of Martin’s triple homicide. 因为我把这个化验,放在了马丁的三连环谋杀案之前
[26:22] You bad girl. 你太坏了
[26:23] well, I owe you.I just needed to confirm 喔 我欠你一次 我只是需要证实一下
[26:25] that the vic(victim) and my suspect are related. 死者和我的嫌疑犯有关联
[26:27] Oh, well, actually, they’re not. 喔 实际上 他们没关系
[26:30] I ran the samples from the cheek swab 我对比了你给我的脸颊棉签
[26:32] and the wad of gum you gave me, 和口香糖样本
[26:33] and your suspect’s not related to the victim at all. 发现你的嫌疑犯和受害人根本没关系
[26:37] null – 你确定吗? – 是的 可以100%排除
[26:41] Are you hungry? ‘Cause I worked all through lunch, 你饿吗? 我一直工作 午饭都没吃
[26:44] and I thought that you and I could go get– 我想我们可以一起去…
[26:49] Wayne? 韦恩?
[26:52] Oh, my god. 哦 我的天
[26:56] And Edie threatened to use that to… 伊迪威胁说要用这件事…
[26:59] Yes. 是的
[27:00] Okay, first of all, you’re, 好吧 首先 你是
[27:01] like, the greatest mom ever to wanna protect Danielle like that. 史上最伟大的母亲 这样保护着丹妮尔
[27:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:07] I can’t believe she was blackmailing you. 我真不敢相信她勒索你
[27:09] I can’t lieve she made a play for Orson 我真不敢相信她为了奥森演了这么一出.
[27:11] I can. She went after Carlos and Mike and Karl. 我信 她追过卡洛斯…麦克风还有卡尔
[27:15] The only person she hasn’t gone after is Tom. 她唯一没有追的人只有汤姆了
[27:18] Yet. 没错
[27:19] This woman is outta control. 这个女人疯了
[27:22] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办?
[27:25] No. What are we gonna do? 不 是我们打算怎么办?
[27:56] Hey, guys, what’s going on? 嘿 伙计们 怎么了?
[27:59] I told them everything, Edie, 我全告诉她们了 伊迪
[28:01] about Orson, Benjamin, everything. 关于奥森和本杰明的所有事情
[28:04] You did? 是吗?
[28:05] She did,so you can kiss 她说了 现在你可以和
[28:06] that little blackmail scheme good-bye. 你那无耻的勒索行为吻别了
[28:09] Well, I was only doing it because– 喔 我这么做都是因为
[28:11] you werenly doing it because you’re the devil. 你这么做都是因为你是个女魔头
[28:14] Okay, fine, chew me out and let’s get on with it. 好吧 骂完我了 继续说吧
[28:17] It’s not like all the other times, Edie. 这次和以往不一样了 伊迪
[28:19] We’re done 我们完了
[28:22] Done? 结束?
[28:23] We’re not inviting you to poker. We’re not talking to you. 我们不再邀请你打牌,我们不会再和你说话了
[28:25] We’re not even gonna wave when you jog by. 我们见面甚至不会跟你打招呼
[28:27] From now on, you are invisible. 从现在开始 我们都会无视你
[28:30] And we’re gonna make sure every woman in a 5-mile 而且我们会告诉方圆五里以内的所有女人
[28:32] radius knows the kind of crap you pulled. 告诉她们你的恶行
[28:34] We tried to be your friends, but you don’t even understand 我们试着和你做朋友,但是你完全不理解
[28:36] what that word means,so now we’re gonna be something 什么是朋友 所以 现在我们就要成为
[28:39] you do understand. 你理解的那种人
[28:43] Guys, wait. Wait. 伙计们 等等
[28:45] I know I crossed a line this time, 我知道这次我越界了
[28:47] and, well, I’m–I’m sorry. 而且 喔 我对不起你们
[28:50] Did you hear something? 你听到什么了吗?
[28:52] Neither did I 我也没听见
[29:08] over here, honey, look at the camera. 这里 亲爱的 看镜头
[29:10] Look at the camera. You ready to ride, Dylan? 看镜头 准备骑了吗 迪伦?
[29:14] – Now look, if you’re scared, you don’t have to.- I want to. 听着 如果你害怕 就不要骑了 -我想骑
[29:17] No, you’re a brave girl. 不 你是个勇敢的女孩
[29:19] Hold up your arm for the camera, sweetheart. 把你的手对着镜头 亲爱的
[29:21] – How many stitches is that? – 11 – 缝了几针? -11针
[29:23] And you didn’t cry once, did you? 你一直都没哭吧?
[29:26] – Can I ride now, please, daddy? 我现在可以骑了吗 爸爸?
[29:28] Of course, baby. 当然了 宝贝
[29:29] I love you, daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[29:40] Dylan, it’s me. 迪伦 是我
[29:42] Uh, you need to come over here tomorrow. 呃 明天你得过来一下
[29:46] Yeah, I know it’s mother’s day, but it’s okay. 是的 我知道是母亲节 但是没关系的
[29:49] I got some things to tell you about your mother. 我要告诉你一些关于你妈妈的事情
[29:57] Oh, I want this one. 哦 我要这个
[30:00] Yow! It’s a little pricey. 哟! 有点贵啊
[30:03] But I want it.You’re the one who asked me to go shopping. 但我想要…是你要带我来买东西的
[30:07] Well, I know, but we’re supposed toe spending time together, 呃 我知道 但是我们应该一起打发时间
[30:09] not going into debt. 而不是欠一屁股债
[30:15] how about this one? 这个怎么样?
[30:17] What do you mean, “supposed to”? “应该”是什么意思?
[30:20] I just… 我…
[30:22] it’s good for us to hang out. I enjoy it. 我们一起逛逛挺好的 我很喜欢
[30:25] Is this something that the doctor made you do? 是医生叫你这么做的?
[30:27] No. All my idea. 不 是我的主意
[30:29] I just wanted to treat you to a real fun day. 我只是想和你好好的玩一天
[30:33] All right. You want me to have fun? 好吧 你想让我开心?
[30:36] Buy me this. 给我买这个
[30:41] Okay. 好吧
[30:44] good times. 真是好时光
[30:47] I’d like an old-fashioned, please. 我来一份传统的
[30:51] what’s the matter,Michael? You tuckered out? 怎么了 迈克尔? 你累了吗?
[30:54] Oh, yeah, I just didn’t get much sleep. 嗯 是的 我只是睡眠不足
[30:56] Honestly, I wonder how you ever get any, 老实说我觉得你根本没办法睡
[30:58] well, considering you got Susan in the bed 嗯,考虑到你让苏珊整晚都在床上
[31:00] sawing wood all night. 锯木头
[31:03] I’m doing what now? 我怎么了?
[31:06] snoring. 打鼾
[31:08] What’d you say it sounded like, Michael? 你说听起来像什么? 迈克尔
[31:10] A bunch of bulldogs in a bag? 一群闷在袋子里的斗牛犬?
[31:13] but it is a sound that I’ve come to love. 但是我已经开始爱上这种声音了
[31:16] you know what my meemaw did to grandpa boo? 你知道我奶奶是怎么对付我爷爷的吗?
[31:19] She sewed a marble in the back of his pajama top, 她在他睡衣的背面缝了一个弹珠(玻璃球)
[31:21] then if he rolled on his back to start snorin’, 如果他平躺下来开始打鼾的时候
[31:23] it’d wake him right up. But I guess you can’t do that, 就能把他硌醒了 不过我想你没法这样做
[31:27] seeing as how you sleep in the nude and all. 因为你是裸睡的
[31:32] well, that’s gonna change real soon. 嗯 这很快就会改变了
[31:35] I’m gon’ fix my face before I order. Excuse me. 我先去补妆了 一会儿点菜 不好意思
[31:42] Oh, this is nice. 太好了
[31:43] Nice? She’s driving me crazy. 好? 她都把我逼疯了
[31:46] You have got to stop complaining about me to her. 你不要再向她抱怨我了
[31:48] I don’t… complain. 我没有…抱怨
[31:50] Well, you could see how I, as the nude, snoring whore, 你可以想象一下 作为一个裸体的..打鼾的妓女
[31:54] would think so. 我会怎么想
[31:56] okay, now I might vent a little bit, 好吧 我知道我可能有点过分,
[31:57] but she’s just trying to help. – Well, the next time she tries to help, – 但她只是想试着帮忙 – 嗯 她下一次想帮忙的时候
[32:00] she’s gonna get an old-fashioned in her face, 她就会得到传统的对待了
[32:02] so you better step up and start defending me. – okay, okay. – 所以你最好站出来帮我说话 – 好吧
[32:07] Well, lovely powder room. 嗯 漂亮的化妆室
[32:10] It’s amazing that such a busy restaurant 没想到这么忙的饭店
[32:12] can keep their bathroom cleaner than yours. 竟然把厕所打扫得比你的还干净
[32:18] Now, mama, that’s–that’s not very nice. 妈妈 这么说很不礼貌
[32:21] Well, you’re the one who told me 好吧 是你告诉我的
[32:22] you didn’t marry her for her housekeepin’. 你不是因为她持家才和她结婚的
[32:26] you just need someone to teach these things. 你只是需要有人来教这些事情
[32:28] You know what? 你知道吗?
[32:30] Why don’t I stay a few extra weeks, 我为什么不多呆几周
[32:32] and you and I can spruce the house up? 我们把房子打扫一下 怎么样?
[32:35] And don’t worry. I’ll leave when the baby comes. 不用担心 等你生了孩子我就走
[32:37] At my age, all that crying just cuts my nerves to shreds. 像我这把年纪的人,老听小孩哭我会疯掉的
[32:41] Now the first thing we’re gonna do… 现在我们做的第一件事就是…
[32:44] is wash your walls. 洗墙
[32:47] just ’cause we don’t walk on ’em 我们不踩它
[32:49] doesn’t mean they don’t get dirty. 并不代表它们就不脏
[33:08] – oh, my god! My water broke.- What? 哦 我的天! 我羊水破了 – 什么?
[33:11] My water just broke. I’m in labor. 我的羊水刚破了 我要生了
[33:13] We have to go. – You’re not due for a month. – 我们得马上就走 – 你预产期还有一个月呢
[33:17] I don’t know what to tell you, mama. Look at me. 我不知道该跟你说什么 妈妈 看着我
[33:20] Come on. We have to get you to the hospital. 好了 我们得把你送到医院
[33:23] Well, yes, let’s go. 没错 快走
[33:24] No, no, no, you should take a cab home and start packing. 不 不 不 你应该叫辆计程车回家收行李
[33:28] This one feels like a crier. 这宝贝估计以后会是个爱哭鬼
[33:30] Well, are you sure I should– 你确定我应该…
[33:31] Come on. 来吧
[33:40] You’re doing great, honey. Just keep breathing. 你最棒了 亲爱的 保持呼吸
[33:43] How close are the contractions? 上一次宫缩是什么时候?
[33:44] A few weeks apart. Wanna go to the movies? 几个星期以前, 想看电影吗?
[33:48] What? 什么?
[33:49] I’m not in labor, okay? 我还没分娩 好吗?
[33:51] But your water broke. I saw it. 但是你的羊水破了 我看见了
[33:53] That was club soda. 那是苏打水
[33:54] Amniotic fluid doesn’t have ice cubes and a lemon wedge.- What, you faked that? – 羊水里是不会有冰块和柠檬角的 – 什么 你假装的?
[33:58] I’m sorry. I panicked. 对不起 我惊慌失措了
[33:59] Your mother just invited herself to stay with us for three weeks, 你妈妈刚刚不请自来的要跟我们住三个礼拜
[34:02] and you said nothing.I had to come up with a plan. 而你也不表态 我只能想办法了
[34:05] Well, what happens if we go home with no baby? 如果我们回家没有抱着小孩怎么交待?
[34:07] I didn’t say it was a good plan. 我没说那是一个好计划
[34:08] Do you see the effect she has on me? 瞧见她对我产生的影响了吧?
[34:10] I just thank god I wasn’t drinking coffee. 感谢上帝我不是在喝咖啡
[34:13] I could’ve hurt myself. – Okay, I get it. I’ll talk to her. – 要不然会烫到的 – 好了 我明白了 我去跟她说
[34:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:21] Do you wanna go back in there right now and tell her? 要不要现在回去跟她说?
[34:25] No. No. The restaurant just comped our drinks. 不 餐厅刚才没算我们的酒水钱
[34:27] We’ll tell her at home. 我们回家再告诉她
[34:31] Well, we’ve done enough damage for one day. 今天我们破费的可真不少
[34:35] Let’s go home. 回家吧
[34:36] I want a corn dog first. 我想先吃一个玉米热狗
[34:37] Oh, honey, we’re about to have dinner. 宝贝 该吃晚饭了
[34:39] But I’m hungry now. I want a corn dog. 我现在就饿了 我想吃玉米热狗
[34:42] All right. Thank you. If you’re hungry, 好的 谢谢. 如果你饿了
[34:45] I’ll get you something healthy,and you can have it in the car. 我去给你买点健康食品 在车上吃
[34:49] Corn. Dog. Why can’t I have one? 为什么不给我吃玉米热狗
[34:53] well, at this point, 好吧 目前看来
[34:55] because of the way you’re acting. 是因为你的表现
[34:57] Please don’t do this, Kayla. 你没必要这样 凯拉
[34:58] We have been having such a nice time. 我们曾度过多么美好的时光啊
[35:00] And we can keep having a nice time. 我们可以继续更美好的时光
[35:02] Just give me what I want 只要你能满足我的要求
[35:04] or you’re not gonna like what happens. 否则你对将要发生的事可是不会喜欢的
[35:08] Are you… threatening me? 你这是…威胁我么?
[35:10] I’m just saying… 我的意思是…
[35:12] I got that idiot Preston to jump off the roof. 我能让小傻瓜普雷斯顿从屋顶上跳下来
[35:14] Wonder what I could get Penny to do. 不知道我能让佩妮做什么
[35:21] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[35:23] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that, but that was… 对不起 我不该打你 只是…
[35:28] that was horrible, what you said. 你说的话 太恐怖了
[35:31] And–and… 还有…
[35:32] you should never say that again. 你绝对不能再这么说了
[35:35] Okay, so… 好吧 那么…
[35:37] come on. Let’s go. Come on. 快点 我们走 来吧
[35:49] Oh, Susan, you’re up. 苏珊 你起床了啊
[35:51] Michael told me about your false labor. 迈克尔说你是假产
[35:53] That was unusual. -Well, it happens. – 那可真是少见 – 但它的确会发生
[35:57] I know, but usually your water doesn’t break. 我知道 但通常羊水不会破
[35:59] Oh, that… 呃 这个嘛
[36:01] turns out I spilled some club soda. 其实是我洒了苏打水
[36:04] Well, no surprise there. 噢 这就难怪了
[36:07] Michael told me what a klutzy kathy you are. 迈克尔说你总是笨手笨脚
[36:12] I’m glad he finds that cute. 幸好他觉得这样很可爱
[36:14] I myself don’t have the patience. 我是没那个耐心
[36:22] hey, mama. 嘿 妈妈
[36:23] Hello, Michael. 你好 迈克尔
[36:25] Do you have a mother’s day present for me? 你有母亲节礼物要送给我吗
[36:28] He sure does, but I want mine first. 他肯定准备了 不过要先送我
[36:32] Mama, we need to talk. 妈妈 我们应该谈谈
[36:34] – About what? – About the way you talk to people. – 谈什么? – 谈你说话的方式
[36:38] I mean, um, sometimes you can be a little too… honest. 我是说 呃 你有时候有点太…太直接
[36:47] sorry. Go on. 对不起 你继续
[36:50] It’s just… you don’t realize how things sound 但是 你不知道那些话听起来是怎样的
[36:53] when they’re coming out of your mouth. 当它们从你的口中说出时
[36:54] I know you mean well– ohh! 我知道你是好意,啊哦!
[36:58] I’m getting to it. – No, no, no, I-I love where this is going. – 我正要说呢 – 不 不 不 我喜欢这样的谈话
[37:02] It’s just that, mama, sometimes when you’re talking to Susan– 妈妈 只是有时你跟苏珊说话的时候
[37:05] Susan, you look a little pale. Are you okay? 苏珊 你脸色不好 没事吧?
[37:08] Oh, she’s fine. And I wish she’d cut it out. 她没事 我希望她可以收起那一套了
[37:11] No, I’m not trying to– 不 我不是想…
[37:13] Susan? 苏珊?
[37:15] Are–are you going into labor? For real? 你要生了? 这次是真的?
[37:17] Maybe. Who cares? Let her have it. 可能是 管它呢 你先说完
[37:20] Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[37:21] Mama, you’ve gotta stop taking potshots at Susan. 妈妈 你得停止抨击苏珊
[37:23] She’s my wife, and I love her, 她是我的妻子 而且我很爱她
[37:25] and I can’t have you upsetting her. 不希望你诋毁她
[37:26] Sweetheart, I-I am deeply sorry and mortified. 亲爱的 我真是抱歉 这太尴尬了
[37:31] If–if I’ve caused you any distress, 如果我给你们带来什么苦恼的话
[37:34] I never meant to hurt your feelings. 但我无意为之
[37:36] Apology accepted. Let’s go. 我接受你的道歉 我们赶紧走
[37:44] Happy mother’s day! 母亲节快乐!
[37:49] Oh, My gosh! 哦 我的天哪
[37:51] That is so sweet. Thank you so much. 那真是太好了 非常感谢
[37:55] – We’re gonna go get your present. – Yeah. – 我们去拿礼物 – 对
[37:57] Okay. 好的
[37:59] I hope you like turtles. 我希望你喜欢海龟
[38:02] So… 那么
[38:05] no Kayla? 凯拉…没来?
[38:07] Well, she’s still pretty upset. 她还是很不开心
[38:09] Again, I know I crossed the line, 再说一次 我知道我太过分了
[38:11] and I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:13] You know what? Let’s not get into this. 你知道吗 咱们现在不要谈这个
[38:14] I’m just gonna get angry all over again. 否则我又要发火了
[38:16] Tom, if you had been there and heard what she said… 汤姆 如果你当时在场并听到她所说的
[38:20] It doesn’t matter. You hit her. 无论如何 你打了她
[38:25] Honey, she’s just a little girl. 宝贝 她还是个孩子
[38:27] And now thanks to you, she’s a frightened little girl. 拜你所赐 她现在惊恐不安了
[38:32] Sorry to bother you, Dr. Dolan 很抱歉打扰你 多兰医生
[38:33] but you said I could call anytime. 你说随时可以打电话的
[38:37] My mom… 我妈妈
[38:39] she hit me. 她打我
[38:42] No, it’s not the first time. 不 不是第一次了
[38:45] I was afraid to tell you 我不敢告诉你
[38:46] ’cause I knew what she would do if she found out. 因为我知道如果她发现了的话她会做什么
[38:48] Please help me. 请救救我吧
[38:50] I don’t feel safe here. 我在这没有安全感
[38:53] I have to go. She’s coming. 我要挂了 她来了
[39:09] uh ,sorry about the mess.The maid took the week off. 不好意思 这里这么乱 保姆这周请假了
[39:14] You said you wanted to talk to me and… 你说想跟我谈谈…
[39:17] tell me things about mom? 并告诉我关于妈妈的事情
[39:19] You know what, kiddo? I-I had kind of a bad day yesterday. 听着 孩子 我昨天过的不好
[39:22] I sat around here drinking, feeling sorry for myself. And… 我坐在这里喝酒 顾影自怜
[39:28] and then I called you. 然后给你打了电话
[39:30] That’s okay. 没关系
[39:31] If you’re feeling sad or whatever, 如果你感到难过或别的什么
[39:33] you should always call me. 你尽管给我打电话
[39:35] None of this is your fault. I hope you know that. 希望你清楚 这不是你的错
[39:38] None of what? 什么不是我的错?
[39:39] I tried so hard to let the past just be the past. 我努力过 让过去成为过去
[39:43] I didn’t– I didn’t wanna bring up 我不想…我不想再提
[39:45] who did what to who or why. 谁对谁做了什么或者为什么
[39:47] What did mom say to you? 妈妈跟你说什么了?
[39:49] And it turns out I’ve been kidding myself all this time. 结果原来一直都是我庸人自扰
[39:52] This family that I’ve been fighting for– 我为之奋斗的这个家庭
[39:53] it just– 它甚至
[39:58] it doesn’t even… 根本就不存在
[39:59] We don’t need her. 我们不需要她
[40:01] I’m fine with just you and me. 咱俩过也挺好
[40:03] I’m happy now. 我现在挺高兴的
[40:08] Dad, you’re hurting me. 爸爸 你弄疼我了
[40:13] Dad, what’s the matter? 爸爸 怎么了?
[40:18] You have to go. 你得走了
[40:22] What’s wrong? Did I do something? 怎么了? 我做错了什么吗?
[40:23] Get outta here! Now! 快滚! 快点!
[40:42] Ellie? Brunch is almost ready! 艾莉? 早午餐快准备好了!
[40:46] This is gonna be so hard. 这太难了
[40:48] You can’t think of her as your friend. 你不能老想着她是你朋友
[40:50] Think of her as a drug dealer 想着她是一个毒贩子
[40:51] who could’ve gotten us into a lot of trouble. – I’ll try. – 想着她给我们带来这么多麻烦 – 我试试看
[40:58] Shoot. 噢 见鬼
[41:00] I wanted to surprise you. – What’s this? – 我本来想给你惊喜的 – 这是什么
[41:03] Well, you know, it’s mother’s day, and… 你也知道 今天是母亲节 而…
[41:06] I have kind of a crappy relationship with my mom 我跟我老妈的关系很糟
[41:09] so… 所以…
[41:11] this is my way of saying thanks for being nicer to me 我想以此感谢你对我这么的好
[41:13] than she ever was. 因为我老妈从来没有
[41:19] Oh, honey! 哦 宝贝!
[41:24] I’m glad I didn’t get you the chocolates. 幸好没给你买巧克力
[41:28] no, Travers, no, I decided spending mother’s day with you is more important 不 特拉弗斯 我决定了 和你共度母亲节
[41:32] than spending time showing people stupid houses. 比花时间带人们看那些糟糕的房子更重要
[41:38] Oh, love you, too, sweetheart. 哦 我也爱你 宝贝
[41:41] Actually, I think mommy’s gonna be 事实上 我想妈妈从现在开始
[41:44] spending a lot more time with you from now on. 会花更多的时间和你在一起
[41:46] But we’ll talk about that when I get there, okay? 我到了再跟你聊 好么?
[41:49] I love you, baby. I’ll see you soon. 我爱你 回头见
[42:00] It happens the second sunday of every May. 每年五月的第二个星期日
[42:05] We celebrate the women 我们纪念
[42:07] who give us life… 那些赐予我们生命的女人
[42:09] and so much more. 感激她为我们付出的那么多
[42:13] The ones who protect us at all costs… 她不顾一切保护我们…
[42:20] who have the courage to fight those who would do us harm… 她鼓足勇气抵抗要伤害我们的人…
[42:27] who put our happiness ahead of their own. 她把自己的幸福放在我们的幸福之后
[42:33] But mostly… 通常…
[42:34] we celebrate a mother’s love, 我们赞美母爱
[42:38] which is constant, eternal.. 母爱坚定永恒
[42:42] and there from the very beginning. 从出生便伴随着我们
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme