Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Dylan and Katherine raised their profile 迪伦和凯瑟琳高调行事
[00:06] and attracted the attention of an unwanted admirer. 引起了秘密”仰慕者”的注意
[00:11] Mike made a surprising request… 迈克做了个令人惊讶的请求…
[00:13] Do you think you can forgive me? 你能原谅我吗?
[00:14] Which brought Orson’s guilt to the surface. 这让奥森内心的愧疚浮出水面
[00:17] I’m sorry, Mike. Oh, you’re sleepwalking. – 对不起 迈克- 哦 你在梦游
[00:19] I’m sorry I ran you over, Mike. 对不起我撞了你 迈克
[00:22] Gaby was learning to deal with Carlos being blind… 加布学着去习惯卡洛斯瞎了的生活…
[00:25] I’m sorry for what I’m putting you through. 抱歉我让你受了这么多苦
[00:30] If it for anyone but you,it wouldn’t be worth it. 如果不是因为你 我才觉得不值得
[00:32] And Lynette worried…it’s Rick’s place–totally went up in flames. 莱内特担心…- 是瑞克的餐馆 都着火了
[00:36] That jealousy could drive Tom to an act of violence. 嫉妒可以使汤姆变得疯狂暴力
[00:46] the thing you have to know about Lynette Scavo 有一点关于勒奈特·斯加沃的 你必须了解
[00:49] is that she had always trusted her husband Tom, 她一直很相信她丈夫汤姆
[00:53] mostly because she could always tell when he was lying. 主要是因为她能看出来他什么时候在说谎
[00:58] Sometimes he would ask her to repeat the question… 有时候他会要她重复问题…
[01:01] did I eat… your ice cream? Is that what you’re asking? 我有没有吃… 你的冰淇淋? 你是在问这个吗?
[01:05] Or he would use odd words he had never used before… 或者他会用他从没用过的怪词…
[01:08] oh, I think it looks… 我觉得这件看起来…
[01:10] spiffy. 很利落
[01:12] Or his voice would get higher… 或者他的音调会突然高起来…
[01:14] I guess she’s pretty 我猜她很漂亮
[01:16] I mean… I didn’t really notice. 我是说… 我压根就没注意
[01:19] clearly, Tom Scavo was at a distinct disadvantage 很显然 在对自己妻子撒谎时
[01:23] when lying to his wife. 汤姆·斯卡沃处于明显的劣势地位
[01:25] And on this particular morning, 在这个特别的早晨
[01:28] that’s exactly what Lynette… 那正是莱内特…
[01:30] was counting on. 要好好利用的
[01:36] Whatcha doing?(whatcha=What you are) 你在干嘛?
[01:38] I am jonesing for a cup of coffee 我想要喝一杯咖啡(Jonesing: 犯…瘾)
[01:40] but the stupid burner is acting up again. 可是这个死咖啡机又在作怪了
[01:43] Need a little caffeine fix? – Big-time. – 想要一点咖啡因来支撑?- 一点可不够
[01:46] Too much booze last night. I’m really draggin’. 昨晚喝太多了 我快撑不住了
[01:49] the open bar is no longer your friend, huh? “畅饮时间”不再适合你了 对吧?
[01:52] Guess not. 我想是的
[01:53] But they were pouring top-shelf stuff, 但是他们倒的是上等酒
[01:55] and I couldn’t resist. 我抗拒不了诱惑
[01:58] Is that where you were during Bree’s acceptance speech 布里在发表获奖感言时 你就在那里?
[02:00] doing free shots at the bar? 在酒吧里喝不要钱的酒?
[02:02] No. Uh, I think that’s 没有 我想那时候
[02:04] when I snuck out to the car to listen to the game. – You go alone? – 我溜到车上去听比赛了 – 你一个人去的?
[02:08] Well,I would’ve invited Carlos, except… 我一般会拉上卡洛斯的 但是…
[02:12] obviously, he can’t really sneak around anymore, so… 很显然 他现在没法溜了 所以…
[02:15] yeah. 是呀
[02:20] I was thinkin’, 我在想
[02:21] If anyone asks about that fire at Rick’s, 如果有人问起来瑞克餐馆的大火
[02:25] it’d be good if you had someone 如果你有地点证人的话
[02:26] to account for where you were. 那会好多了
[02:28] Why would it matter? I didn’t start the fire. 有什么关系? 又不是我放的火
[02:32] Right, right. 对的 对的
[02:34] It’s just…if anyone thinks you did 只是 如果有人认为是你做的
[02:37] it’d be handy if y could prove them wrong, wouldn’t it? 如果你能证明他们是错的 不是很好吗?
[02:42] you think I did it. 你认为是我做的
[02:44] – No. – One stupid brick, and now I’m an arsonist? – 不是的 – 就因为砸了他们家玻璃 我就成了纵火犯了?
[02:47] No, no. Of course not.It’s just, 不 不 当然不是啦 只是…
[02:50] if the police came here to ask us about the brick, 如果警察过来问砸玻璃的事时
[02:53] they’re probably gonna ask us about the fire, 他们可能也会问纵火的事情
[02:55] so you might wanna be ready. 所以你最好做好准备
[02:59] Listen to me, Lynette. 听我说 莱内特
[03:01] As mad as I have been at Rick, 我再怎么看不惯瑞克
[03:02] I had absolutely nothing to do with this fire. 那场火灾和我一点关系都没有
[03:07] We’re fine. 我们没事的
[03:08] – Okay. 好的
[03:09] – Good. 很好
[03:12] Lynette Scavo had always trusted her husband. 勒奈特·斯加沃一直都相信自己的丈夫
[03:16] She had no idea that trust… 她没想到信任…
[03:19] was about to go up in flames. 即将化为灰烬
[03:36] Everyone breaks the rules now and again, 每个人都一而再的打破规矩
[03:39] and when they do, they always haven excuse… 但是每次他们都有借口…
[03:44] like the neighbor whose own trash was already full… 就好像自己家垃圾箱满了的邻居…
[03:49] or the blonde who forgot to eat her breakfast… 或者是忘了吃早饭的金发美女…
[03:54] or the employee who needed an advance on his salary… 又或者是想要预支薪水的员工…
[04:00] it’s true 的确
[04:02] everyone has a reason for not following the rules… 每个人都有理由不按规矩办事…
[04:09] even the people who are meant to enforce them. 即使是那些执法人员
[04:15] Cense and registration, please. 请出示驾照和证件
[04:17] Well, what did I do? I wasn’t speeding. 我犯啥事啦? 我没超速啊
[04:19] There’s a construction zone back there. You failed to slow down. 前面有工地 你忘了减速了
[04:21] Are you sure? I didn’t see a sign or anything. 你确定吗? 我可没看到指示牌
[04:25] You wanna step out of the car, please? 请下车好吗?
[04:28] You’re not gonna give me a ticket, are you? 你不会给我开罚单的 对吧?
[04:29] My mom will kill me. Where do you go to school? – 我妈会杀了我的- 你在哪里上学的?
[04:33] Fairview high. 费尔维尤高中
[04:36] Pretty necklace. 项链很漂亮
[04:37] Oh, thanks. 哦 谢谢
[04:42] Listen, I’m really sorry about the construction zone. 听着 关于工地 我很抱歉
[04:45] I would have slowed down if I had seen the sign, I swear. 如果我看到指示牌 我肯定会减速的 我发誓
[04:51] I’ll tell you what. 跟你说
[04:52] I’ll let you go with a warning. 这次给你个警告就算了
[04:53] Just pay more attention next time, okay? 下次得注意点 好吗?
[04:55] Thank you. That’s very nice of you. Thank you. 谢谢 你人真好 谢谢
[05:21] that’s everything, I guess. 我想 都打包好了
[05:23] Well, if you forgot something, you can just come back for it, 如果你忘了东西 可以随时过来拿
[05:26] or…you could just not leave. 或者…你完全可以不走的
[05:29] Oh, that’s so sweet, but… 哦 真是贴心 但是…
[05:32] our house is livable again 我们的房子能住了
[05:34] the downstairs anyway 虽然只是在楼下
[05:36] and we have imposed long enough. 我们已经打扰的够久了
[05:38] Besides, Mike is comingome tonight, 而且 迈克今晚要回来了
[05:40] and you’re gonna need the house to yourselves. 你们到时候会需要自己的私人空间的
[05:42] Well, before you go, 在你走之前
[05:45] I just want to say that, um… 我想说 呃…
[05:48] having you here these last few weeks– 你们呆在这的几周…
[05:50] Susan, I’m just going across the street. 苏珊 我只是搬到对面去而已
[05:52] There’s no need to act like a silent movie heroine. 没必要搞得和无声电影里的悲情女主角一样
[05:55] I know. I just… I can’t stop now. 我知道 只是…我没法控制
[05:58] I broke the seal. 一发不可收拾了
[06:00] Well, um, as much as I appreciate 虽然我很感谢
[06:02] this naked display of emotion, 你如此宣泄自己的情感
[06:05] you know how this sort of thing makes me uncomfortable. 但是你明白这种事情让我不舒服
[06:08] I can’t help it. 我情不自禁呀
[06:09] My hormones are in overdrive. 都是我的荷尔蒙在作怪
[06:11] Didn’t you get that way when you were pregnant? -No. Never. – 你怀孕时没这样吗?- 没有 从来没有
[06:15] Ally? -Not even when you heard an acoustic guitar? 真的吗? 甚至是在听到原声吉他时?
[06:19] No. Never. 没 从来没有过
[06:20] Oh, I just can’t control myself like that. 我没法像你那样控制自己
[06:23] Oh, sure, you can. 你当然可以
[06:26] Whenever I feel my emotions getting the best of me, 每当我感觉情绪占了上风
[06:29] I simply picture an empty box, 我就想象有一个空盒子
[06:31] and I take whatever I’m feeling and put that in the box, 然后把自己心中的情感放到盒子里
[06:34] and then I picture myself putting the box away 接着我想象自己把盒子收起来
[06:37] in a big,empty closet and closing the door. 放到一个又大又空的壁橱里 然后把橱门关上
[06:42] Then if I have time, 之后如果我有空
[06:43] I go back and open the box 我再回去把盒子打开
[06:46] and deal with the emotion… 处理情绪的问题…
[06:48] in private, like a lady. 私底下 像一个淑女一样
[06:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:56] I’m gonna try that. 我会试试看的
[07:02] so you don’t think I act like a lady? 你的意思是说我不够淑女咯?
[07:07] prove me wrong, sweetie. 那你就证明我是错的吧 宝贝
[07:09] prove me wrong 证明我是错的
[07:13] All right. 好吧
[07:14] Come on, girl. 下来吧 宝贝
[07:17] Okay, Carlos, here’s the harness. 好了 卡洛斯 拿好绳子
[07:20] There you are! 你回来啦!
[07:22] Oh, you must be Roxy! 哦 你肯定是罗克西!
[07:25] Aren’t you the cutest thing! 真是太可爱了! 哦!
[07:28] -Okay, not too close. It’s silk. – Gaby, this is Steve. – 够了 别太靠近了 这可是真丝的 – 加布 这位是斯蒂夫
[07:31] He’s the head trainer at the dog school. – Ah, nice to meet you. Carlos told me 他是犬校的主教练 – 很高兴见到你 卡洛斯告诉我
[07:35] how much he enjoyed taking classes with Roxy. 他和罗克西一起上课很开心
[07:37] – Well, they make a great team. – Well, I have got a million questions – 他们很有默契 – 我有无数个问题要问
[07:41] about this little lifesaver here. – Okay, shoot. – 关于这个救世主的 – 哦 随便问吧
[07:44] Okay, hypothetical situation– 好吧 比如说
[07:46] Carlos and I are sitting on the couch. 我和卡洛斯坐在沙发上
[07:48] I’m doing my nails. He’s whining for the remote. 我在修指甲 他要遥控器
[07:51] How do I get Roxy to fetch it for him? 我怎么样才能让罗克西去拿遥控器给他?
[07:55] she’s serious. 她是说真的
[07:59] Roxy doesn’t do that. 哦 罗克西不做那个的
[08:02] Um, her job is to get Carlos from point 她的任务就是把卡洛斯尽量安全的
[08:05] “a” to point “b” as safely as possible. 从一个地点带到另一个地点
[08:07] I get that, but surely she’s trained to do other stuff, 我明白 但是她应该有被训练做其他的事情呀
[08:10] you know,like find his keys or turn off the radio 你知道 就比方捡捡钥匙啦 关一下收音机
[08:12] or lick up his spills. 或者把他的溢出物舔干净啦
[08:14] Yeah, and after that, 是呀 然后
[08:15] she can go solve crimes with Shaggy and the gang. 她可以和沙吉以及帮派一起破案了(动画片”啊哈史酷比!”中人物)
[08:17] -Don’t give me your blind sarcasm. – 别给我来你这套瞎子的讽刺
[08:19] I saw a collie on tv who could push a lawn mower. 我在电视上看到有牧羊狗会推除草机的
[08:22] Do you have one of those? – Gaby, Roxy’s fantastic. – 你们那里有没有那种的? – 加布 罗克西已经很好了
[08:25] Really? Well, for a dog who’s supposed to help us, 真的吗? 相对于一只能真正帮助到咱们的狗
[08:28] she sounds kind of limited. 她能力比较有限
[08:31] sorry, but it’s true. 抱歉了 但那是实话
[08:32] She’s not here to help us.She’s here to help me, 她不是来帮咱们的 她是来帮我的
[08:35] which you would know if you had bothered to show up 如果你参加了夫妇训练课程的话
[08:37] to the spouses’ orientation. – Well, I’m sorry. 你肯定会了解的 – 我很抱歉
[08:39] I was on my hands and knees that day, 但是那一天我趴在地上
[08:41] scouring the bathroom floor because 刷洗厕所地板
[08:42] you fused to pee like a girl. 因为你不愿意像女孩子一样安分的撒尿
[08:47] So… 那么…
[08:49] any other questions? 还有别的问题吗?
[08:50] No, it’s crystal clear. 没有了 一切都清楚明了了
[08:52] Carlos gets a new best friend, 卡洛斯得到了一个新朋友
[08:53] and I get to check the sofa for ticks. 而我就该负责检查沙发有没有虱子了
[08:55] Yay for Gaby! 加布真是”幸福”呀!
[08:59] Did I exaggerate? 我没有夸张吧?
[09:01] Actually, you were kind 你已经嘴下留情了
[09:06] oh, it feels good to take a shower in my own house. 能在自己家里洗澡真是太舒服了
[09:10] At you doing? 你在干什么?
[09:10] In honor of you coming home, 为了庆祝你回来
[09:12] we are making your favorite meal 我们在做你最喜欢吃的菜
[09:13] steak and mashed potatoes. 牛排和土豆泥
[09:15] Oh, that sounds great.For future reference, 哦 那真是太棒了 提醒一句
[09:17] my favorite is potatoes au gratin. 我最喜欢的菜是奶酪烤土豆
[09:20] Since when? 什么时候开始的?
[09:22] Since always. Since I was 3. 一直都是呀 从3岁开始
[09:25] You could say “au gratin” when you were 3? 你三岁时就会说”奶酪烤菜”了?
[09:28] Oh, it’s fine. Susan, mashed is great, too. 哦 没关系 苏珊 土豆泥也很好吃
[09:34] It’s not your favorite 这不是你最喜欢吃的菜
[09:37] – What are you doing? – Excuse me. – 你怎么了? – 不好意思
[09:39] I have to put something in a box and stick it in the closet. 我得去往盒子里放点东西 然后放到橱柜里
[09:47] Hormones. 荷尔蒙作祟
[09:48] Got it. 哦 明白
[09:50] Pretty much anything sets her off these days. 这些天什么事情都能刺激到她
[09:53] Uh, which is why 这也就是为什么
[09:56] I haven’t told her… 我没告诉她…
[09:59] told her what? – Something wrong? – 告诉她什么? – 出什么事了吗?
[10:02] Well, when Bree and Orson were staying with us, 布里和奥森在咱们家住的时候
[10:06] this weird thing happened. 发生了件怪事
[10:08] Oh, yeah. naked Orson? I heard. 哦 是呀 裸男奥森? 我听说过了
[10:10] Must have been quite a show. 肯定是好戏一场
[10:12] No, this was the next night. 不是 这件事发生在第二天晚上
[10:17] He was sleepwalking, 他在梦游
[10:18] and he said something kinda strange. 他说了些奇怪的话
[10:22] But like I said, he was asleep, 不过正如我说的 他在梦游
[10:23] so it’s probably nothing. 也许没什么
[10:25] Julie, what’d he say? 朱莉 他说了什么?
[10:30] He said… 他说…
[10:32] “I’m sorry I ran over Mike.” “很抱歉 我撞了迈克”
[10:36] What? 什么?
[10:37] It’s crazy, right? Why would he say something like that? 很奇怪是吧? 他怎么会说那种话?
[10:39] He didn’t even know you when that happened. 出事的时候 你们根本就不认识
[10:41] Yeah, you’re right. It’s crazy. 是呀 你说得对 很不可思议
[10:44] Yeah, that’s what I figured. 是呀 我也这么想
[10:47] Okay, well, I’m gonna go check on mom and make sure she’s okay. 好吧 我去看看妈妈 确保她没事
[10:50] We don’t need any more drama in this house. 这座房子里最好不要再出什么事情了
[10:58] yeah, I agree. 是呀 我同意
[11:12] How’s the move going? Need an extra pair of hands? 家搬得如何了? 需要帮手吗?
[11:16] No, thanks. We’re almost done. 不用了 谢谢 差不多都弄完了
[11:18] Okay, well, I won’t get in your way then. 好吧 我就不打扰了
[11:22] Let me just run something by you. 我和你说件事
[11:25] I got a call today from a couple who 我今天接到一个电话
[11:26] loved our work on the founder’s ball. 有一对夫妇很喜欢我们奠基人舞会的设计
[11:31] Oh, how sweet. 哦 真是贴心
[11:32] Yes, and they want to hire us to do their anniversary party. 是呀 他们想雇咱们去给他们的结婚周年做设计
[11:36] Hire us? But we’re not a business. 雇我们? 我们又不是做生意的
[11:38] We could be. Think about it. 我们也可以做生意的 考虑一下吧
[11:41] We do the exact same thing we did at the ball, 我们可以做和舞会一样的设计
[11:43] only this time, we walk away with a big, fat check. 只是这一次 咱们走的时候 还带着一张肥肥的支票
[11:46] Katherine, need I remind you 凯瑟琳,需要我提醒你吗
[11:48] we nearly came to blows over floral choices 我们在花的选择上差点就打起来了
[11:51] I think it’s our creative friction 我觉得正是这样的摩擦
[11:53] that makes us a great team. 让咱们成为了一个很棒的组合
[11:54] I think it’s our creative friction 我认为是这样的摩擦
[11:56] that nearly caused me to poison you. 让我差点就把你给毒死
[11:58] All right, look, Bree, I’m gonna be honest with you. 好吧 布里 和你说实话
[12:00] With Adam out of the house,I really need the money. 现在亚当离开了 我真的很需要那笔钱
[12:03] I sympathize. I do, but I have a new baby, 我很同情你 真的 但是我有一个孩子要照顾
[12:06] and it’s really more work than I care to take on right now. 我现在已经没法接活了
[12:09] I understand. 我理解
[12:13] Guess I’ll just do it myself then. 我想只能自己一个人做了
[12:15] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[12:16] Now did you take pictures of those table settings you designed? 你有没有把你的桌子设计给拍下来?
[12:19] I’d love to get copies.The couple raved about them. 我希望能拿到副本 那对夫妇很喜欢呢
[12:23] Yeah, sure. 是呀 当然
[12:27] You know, I don’t really think it’s fair that 我觉得你从我设计的东西里
[12:28] you should profit from something that I designed. 获得利益 这对我不公平
[12:31] You’re right.It would only be fair 你说得对 如果我请求你和我一起做
[12:33] if I asked you to do this with me, which I did, and you said no. 这样才公平 我有问过 可是你拒绝了
[12:36] So on we go. 所以我只能这样
[12:38] I hope you don’t mind if I serve your cinnamon apple crumble. 我希望你不会介意我采用肉桂苹果脆饼
[12:42] That is a cherished recipe from my grandmother. 那是我祖母的独门秘方呀
[12:45] Well, it’s a cherished recipe from catering by Katherine. 现在成了凯瑟琳的伙食秘方了
[12:49] Oh, I see what’s going on here. 哦 我明白你在干嘛了
[12:51] This is shameless emotional blackmail. 你这是在不要脸的对我精神勒索
[12:55] And? 然后呢?
[12:56] And… 然后…
[12:58] it worked beautifully. 你做得很成功
[13:00] I’m in. 我加入
[13:10] No more doggy treats. 哇 哇 哇 不准再有奖励了
[13:11] She’s had enough. 她吃了很多了
[13:12] But she’s been so good. 但是她表现的很好
[13:14] Yeah? Well, when she learns how to make granite sparkle, 真的吗? 等学会怎么把花岗岩砧板擦亮
[13:16] she can have more.I’m giving her a treat. – 她就能获得奖励 – 我要奖励她
[13:20] Carlos, I said no. 卡洛斯 我说过不行了
[13:27] fine. One treat. 好吧 就一个
[13:29] That’s it.Those things are expensive, 够了 那些东西很贵的
[13:31] and until your disability kicks in, 在你彻底摆脱残疾之前
[13:32] we have to tighten our belts.-So I guess that means – 我们得勒紧裤腰带生活了- 我想那意味着
[13:35] you won’t be getting your hair done anymore. 你不会再去做头发了
[13:39] Carlos, remember what my fingers look like? 卡洛斯 你还记得我手指长啥样不?
[13:42] Just picture the middle one all by itself. 就想想那个中指是啥样就行了
[13:46] Besides, you’re the one who married me for my looks. 再说 你就是因为我的美貌才娶我的
[13:48] Well, I’m blind now, 现在我瞎了
[13:50] so as long as you use deodorant, I’m good. 所以只要你用了除臭剂 其他的我无所谓
[13:53] Do you have any idea how selfish you sound right now? 你知道自己现在听起来多自私吗?
[13:55] Just because you’re blind, the world should suffer? 仅仅因为你一个人变瞎了 整个世界都要跟着你受罪?
[13:58] I’m just saying, you know,$300 visits to Mr. Francois– 我只是说 花300美元去弗朗索瓦先生那里
[14:00] Carlos, I’m getting my hair done! End of discussion! 卡洛斯,我会去做头发的! 讨论结束!
[14:04] what are you barking at? You got your damn treat. 你叫什么叫? 刚刚才给你的奖励
[14:08] You know, if we really want to save money, 如果我们真的要省钱的话
[14:10] you could cut down on those cuban cigars. 你可以少抽点古巴雪茄
[14:12] Or… here’s a thought.You could get a job. 或者… 我想 你可以去找份工作
[14:15] – Why don’t you get a job?- Doing what? – 你干嘛不去找工作?- 做什么工作?
[14:18] Put flags on pencils and sell them at the airport. 在铅笔上挂旗子 然后去机场卖
[14:20] What do I care? Just get out of my kitchen. 我随便你 滚出我的厨房就行
[14:24] What is this about? 哇 这是在干嘛?
[14:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:28] I guess she doesn’t like it when you smack me. 我猜她不喜欢你打我吧
[14:30] Oh, so now I can’t hit my own husband in my own house? 意思是说我在自己房子里不能打自己的老公?
[14:32] Look, we can cut corners all you want, 听着 咱们在哪方面节省开支都可以
[14:34] but I am not gonna skimp when it comes to my dog. Roxy, come. 但无论如何我都不会在我的狗身上省钱的 罗克西 过来
[14:51] hey, neighbor. 嘿 邻居
[14:52] Oh, Mike. 哦 迈克 嘿
[14:54] Welcome back. You’re looking well. 欢迎回来 你看起来气色不错
[14:56] Yeah, well, you know me. 是呀 你了解我的
[14:58] Indestructible. 坚不可摧
[15:01] What you looking for? 你在找什么?
[15:03] A hammer.We’re putting some of the pictures back up. 一把锤子 我们要把一些照片挂到墙上
[15:09] This it? 是这把吗?
[15:11] Thanks, buddy. 谢谢你 哥们
[15:14] You got a minute? 你有空吗?
[15:17] Uh, actually, 呃 实际上
[15:19] uh, Bree’s waiting– waiting for me. 布里在… 在等我
[15:22] You said something to Julie when you were sleepwalking. 那天你梦游的时候你和朱莉说了什么
[15:27] I did? 我有吗?
[15:29] Yeah, and I need you to clear it up. 是呀 现在需要你来澄清一下
[15:36] Are you the guy that ran me over? 你是不是那个撞我的人?
[15:40] Mike… 迈克…
[15:47] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[15:52] I’m so… 我真是…
[16:03] no way. 不行
[16:07] That mutt is not sleeping in our bed! 那条杂种狗不准睡在我床上!
[16:09] She’s clean. It’s okay. 她洗干净了 没事的
[16:11] No. No, it’s not.I read the pamphlet Steve left. 不 不 不行 我读过史蒂夫留下的册子了
[16:14] These dogs are not allowed on furniture. 这些狗不能睡床上
[16:16] I know. I… 我知道 我…
[16:18] I just think it’s good for a dog to sleep with its master. 我觉得狗和主人一起睡会比较好
[16:21] It helps us bond. 这样可以让我们更好相处
[16:22] Well, if you ever want to bond with my boobs again, 如果你还想和我的胸部也友好相处的话
[16:25] you’ll get her off! 你最好把她弄走!
[16:28] you’re being selfish.We can put her at the foot of the bed.- Carlos, no! – 你太自私了 我们可以把她放在床脚边 – 卡洛斯 不行!
[16:34] she doesn’t like it when you yell at me, remember? 她不喜欢你对我大吼大叫的 还记得吗?
[16:42] you’re right, baby. I’m sorry. 你说得对 宝贝 对不起
[16:45] let me try it this way. 让我换种方式说
[16:48] you listen to me, you blind son of a bitch. 听好了 你这个死瞎子
[16:51] If you don’t get this mangy, 6-nippled, 如果你不把这条恶心的有着六个奶头的 凶神恶煞的死狗
[16:54] cujo wannabe off my satin sheets, 从我的绸缎床单上赶走的话
[16:55] you n’t just need a dog to get around. 到时候你需要的可不只一条狗而已
[16:58] You’ll need a motorized wheelchair 你会需要买一台语音控制的电动轮椅
[17:00] that you steer with your tongue. 而且还得用舌头来控制方向
[17:04] Really? 真的吗?
[17:06] Carlos, I mean it. 卡洛斯 我是认真的
[17:09] Who’s it gonna be– me or the dog? 你到底选谁 我还是这条狗?
[17:32] maternity lingerie– ah, right. 孕妇内衣 啊 对呀
[17:36] Why don’t they just call it what it really is? 为啥不直接叫本名呢?
[17:37] A pup tent to hide your stretch marks. 就是一顶遮住妊娠纹的小帐篷
[17:42] Oh, actually, if it’s okay, I’m really 哦 实际上 如果你不介意的话
[17:43] not in the mood right now. I’m sorry. 我现在真的没心情 对不起
[17:48] I understand. 我明白的
[17:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:52] You just don’t want to be crushed under the weight of a repulsive cow. 你不想被一头重千斤的母牛压在下面
[17:55] That is not it. 不是这样的
[17:57] No, I get it. 没事的 我明白
[17:59] Really, I knew this day was coming. 真的 我知道这一天总归要来的
[18:00] I just didn’t know it would be a day when I was so horny. 我只是没想到这一天来的时候 我会这么饥渴
[18:05] honey, I still find you incredibly sexy. 宝贝 我还是觉得你很性感
[18:09] It’s me. I… 是我的原因 我…
[18:12] I just got a lot on my mind right now. 我现在脑子里有很多事情要想
[18:16] What’s going on? 哦 什么事?
[18:20] I found out something today. 我今天了解到一些事情
[18:24] I didn’t want to tell you, but… 我不想告诉你 但是…
[18:25] well, you can tell me anything. 你什么都可以告诉我
[18:28] That’s what we talked about in 医生在咨询的时候
[18:29] all those sessions with the doctor. 鼓励咱们好好沟通
[18:38] you’re right. 你说得对
[18:39] But if I tell you, 不过要是我告诉你了
[18:40] you have to promise to let me handle this my own way. 你得答应让我按自己的方式处理
[18:48] who could that be at this hour? 这时候还会是谁来啊?
[18:52] Susan 苏珊
[18:56] what on earth? 怎么啦?
[18:57] You are never to come near my family ever again! 你以后不许接近我的家人!
[19:01] Do you understand? – What are you talking about? 听明白了吗? – 你在说什么?
[19:03] -Do you hear me, Orson? – Damn it. Susan, I.. 你听见了吗 奥森? – 搞什么鬼 苏珊 我…
[19:07] I told you to let me handle this. – Will someone please tell me what’s going on? 我都说让我自己处理了 – 谁告诉我出什么事了?
[19:10] So you don’t know that your husband tried to kill Mike? 你不知道你丈夫要杀了迈克?
[19:16] What? 什么?
[19:17] Look, I explained this to Mike. 听着 我跟迈克解释了
[19:19] I panicked.I was trying– 我惊恐万分 我是想…
[19:21] trying to protect your mother? I know. Who cares? 想保护你妈妈? 我知道 可关我屁事?
[19:25] Youdrove the car, you ran him over, 是你开的车 是你撞了他
[19:28] and you left him for dead! 你还丢下他让他去死
[19:30] Susan, let’s go. 苏珊 我们走吧
[19:32] And the worst part… 而最恶劣的是…
[19:35] all this time, you pretended to be our friend. 这段时间你还装成是朋友
[20:05] If there was one thing 如果有一件事
[20:06] Gabrielle Solis would not tolerate, 是加布丽尔-索利斯忍受不了的
[20:09] it was a rival, 那就是有了对手
[20:12] whether she walked onwo legs… 不管她是两条腿走路
[20:15] or four. 还是四条
[20:17] So when Gabrielle crept into her bedroom that morning, 所以那天早上当加布里埃尔溜进她的卧室时
[20:21] she’d made up her mind… 她下定决心
[20:24] the bitch had to go. 那条母狗必须滚蛋
[20:28] Roxy… 罗克西…
[20:30] look what I’ve got. 看看我带什么来了
[20:33] come on. Come on. 来啊 来啊
[20:38] Okay,yes 噢
[20:40] Okay, 成了
[20:41] let’s go. 我们走
[20:44] let’s go, Roxy. 我们走 罗克西
[20:46] Let’s go, Roxy. Let’s go. 我们走 罗克西 我们走
[20:48] let’s go in the car. 我们上车
[20:56] hey there, Dylan. 你好啊 迪伦
[21:00] Don’t you remember me? 还记得我吗?
[21:01] I’m the cop who didn’t give you a ticket yesterday. 我是昨天那个没给你开告票的警察
[21:03] Um, yeah, I remember. 嗯 记起来了
[21:08] would it be okay if I sat down? 我能坐下来吗?
[21:11] I just want to have a little chat with you. 我想跟你聊聊
[21:14] Why? 为什么?
[21:15] Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble. 别担心 你没惹什么麻烦
[21:19] Actually, I can’t stay. 实际上 我不能待在这儿
[21:20] I’m meeting my friend Julie at the mall, so I– 我约了我朋友朱莉逛街 所以我…
[21:22] look, I’m–I’m not trying to scare you. I just… 听着 我不是想吓到你的 我只是…
[21:25] I just want to talk. 只是想谈谈
[21:28] Talk about what? 谈什么?
[21:31] How’s your mom doing? 你妈还好吧?
[21:34] You know my mom? 你认识我妈?
[21:36] Oh, yeah. 是的
[21:45] Look, a couple of days ago, 几天前
[21:46] I saw a picture of you and Kathy in the paper, 我在报纸上看到你跟凯茜的照片
[21:49] and I did a background check, 然后我查了一下
[21:51] and I found out that you’re living back at your aunt’s place. 发现你们回你阿姨家住了
[21:54] When you left yesterday, I was parked down the street. 昨天你走的时候 我正好把车停在了那条路上
[21:59] You followed me? 你跟踪我了?
[22:02] So when you pulled me over,that was- 所以你叫我停车的时候 是…
[22:04] I lied to you. 我骗了你
[22:06] You weren’t speeding. 你没超速
[22:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:14] I just had to meet you. 我必须见见你
[22:18] Who are you? 你是谁啊?
[22:22] I’m Wayne Davis. 我叫韦恩·戴维斯
[22:27] I’m your father. 我是你父亲
[22:32] Oh,Roxy,this way. 噢 罗克西 这边走
[22:34] Uh,Mrs. Solis,what are you doing here? 索利斯夫人 你在这儿干吗?
[22:37] Uh,I’m bringing Roxy back. 我把罗克西送回来了
[22:40] Uh,what? 什么?
[22:42] Shame,isn’t it? 很遗憾啊
[22:44] I mean,I personally adored the little angel 我个人很喜欢这条狗狗
[22:48] but she and Carlos just did not get along. 可她跟卡洛斯合不来
[22:50] Really? 真的?
[22:51] Well,sorry it didn’t work out.I gotta run. 不好意思 他们合不来 我得走了
[22:54] uh,tell Carlos I’ll call him about another dog. 跟卡洛斯说我会打电话给他推荐另一条的
[22:58] Oh,well,actually,we found one. 实际上我们有了
[23:01] From where? We’re the only guide dog school in the area. 哪弄来的? 我们是这一地区唯一的导盲犬训练学校
[23:04] Well,that’s it. 是这样的
[23:06] It’s not a dog. 不是狗
[23:08] We got him a seeing…eye…monkey. 我们给他找了一只导盲…猴
[23:11] He’s amazing. 很神奇
[23:13] not only can he call 9-1-1,he can toast a bagel. 他不仅会打报警电话 还会烤百吉饼呢
[23:17] Bye. 再见了
[23:23] Roxy,what the heck happened back there? 罗克西 究竟什么回事啊?
[23:28] Roxy! 啊! 罗克西!
[23:30] Roxy,stop! 罗克西! 罗克西 别跑!
[23:36] Gaby,where were you? Where’s Roxy? 加布 你去哪了? 罗茜哪去了?
[23:39] Oh,Carlos,I’m afraid I have some bad news. 噢 卡洛斯 恐怕有个坏消息呢
[23:42] What? At happened? 什么? 出什么事了?
[23:43] Well,you know how you like it when I read you the box scores? 你知道你有多喜欢我跟你读棒球比分的吧?
[23:46] When I went out to get the paper– 我出去拿报纸的时候…
[23:49] ly thinking of making you happy– 脑里就想着怎么逗你开心…
[23:51] -Gaby,where’s my dog?-She ran away. – 加布 狗哪去了?- 她跑了
[23:54] When I opened the door,she saw a squirrel,and she took off. 我一打开门 她看见一头松鼠 撒腿就跑了
[23:57] She’s gone? Well,you gotta go find her. 她跑没影了? 那你得找回来啊
[23:59] Where do you think I’ve been? There’s no sign of her anywhere. 你以为我去哪了? 到处都没她的踪迹
[24:02] Yeah,I’m sure you looked really,really hard. 是啊 你找得很辛苦呢
[24:04] How dare you.I have looked from one end of town to the other, 你怎么这么说 我从镇子的一端找到另一端
[24:07] and I’m telling you,she’s nowhere to be found. 然后我跟你说 她杳无音信呢
[24:14] but since you love her so much,I’m gonna keep looking. 但既然你那么喜欢她 我会坚持找啊找的
[24:19] was that Roxy? 是罗克西吗?
[24:20] I’m not sure.Why don’t I go look? 不知道呢 我去看看?
[24:23] No. It’s the Scavo dog… 哈 不是 是斯卡沃家的狗狗…
[24:26] way down in their yard. 在他们家院子里呢
[24:30] I guess it’s true 原来是真的啊
[24:31] lose one sense,all the others get heightened. 失去一种官能 其它的就都变强了
[24:35] okay,you get that.I’m gonna go find your dog. 行了 你接电话 我去找你的狗狗
[24:40] come on,you stupid mutt. 快走 你这条野狗
[24:44] Gaby,you still here? 加布 你还在吧?
[24:46] Yeah,still no sign of Roxy. 嗯 还是没有罗克西的踪迹
[24:49] But don’t worry.I’m on the case. 不过别担心 我在努力呢
[24:51] That was Steve from the guide dog place. 是导盲犬中心的史蒂夫打来的
[25:00] You want a piece of pie or somethin’? 来块馅饼吧?
[25:06] Yeah,I’m not ngry either. 好吧 我也还不饿
[25:16] I don’t know what to say to you. 我不知道跟你说什么
[25:18] You don’t have to say anything. 你什么都不用说
[25:22] I’m having a good time just looking at you. 看着你我就满足了
[25:27] You have my nose. 你长着跟我一样的鼻子
[25:32] bet you didn’t know that,right? 你还不知道吧?
[25:34] My mom says we left because you used to beat her. 妈妈说我们离去是因为你经常打她
[25:39] Is that true? 是真的吗?
[25:41] Yeah,I hit her a couple times. 嗯 我打过她几次
[25:43] So you admit it? 那你就是承认咯?
[25:46] What,did you think I was gonna lie 什么呀 你以为我会撒个谎
[25:48] and tell you that I was a great husband? Cause I wasn’t. 跟你说我是个好丈夫么? 我可不是
[25:50] But you gotta know,there’s two sides to every story, 不过你要知道 每个故事都有两面
[25:54] and I swear to god,your mom gave as good as she got. 我发誓 你妈妈得到的跟付出的一样多
[26:01] I mean,you believe me,right? 你信我的吧?
[26:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:07] You know what? 你知道吗?
[26:09] This was a mistake.I should go. 这事是个错误 我得走了
[26:11] Go? We just got here. 走? 我们才刚来
[26:13] Look,I didn’t track you down to cause any problem 听着 我跟踪你不是想找事
[26:15] I only wanted to make sure that your mom raised you properly, 我只是想确定你妈妈好好地把你抚养成人
[26:18] and now I see that she did. 然后现在我知道她做到了
[26:21] I mean,you’re… 我是说 你…
[26:23] you’re spectacular. 你美丽动人
[26:26] That’s what I needed… 这就是我要的…
[26:28] to know that you’re okay and… 知道你一切都好 然后…
[26:31] that a little part of you looks just like me. 你有那么一个地方长得象我
[26:39] How can you just walk away? 你怎么能就这么一走了之呢?
[26:42] Cause I’m not the same jerk I used to be. 因为我已不是以前那个混蛋了
[26:45] Sure,I’d like to have a relationship with you, 当然 我乐意与你建立某种关系
[26:46] but if your mom is still scared 不过如果你妈妈这么多年来
[26:48] of me after all these years,uh… 还在怕我的话 呃…
[26:52] no. 还是不要的好
[26:53] I don’t want to upset her again. 我不想再让她难过
[27:01] I don’t have to tell her. 我不用告诉她
[27:07] What? 什么?
[27:12] She doesn’t have to know that I saw you. 她不用知道我见过你
[27:14] Oh,that’s… 噢 那…
[27:17] I don’t know about that. 这我可说不好
[27:19] It’s just that I have so many questions,and… 只不过是因为我有很多疑问…
[27:23] I don’t think we’d be hurting anybody if we just sat and talked for a while. 而且我们就这么坐着说说话 是不会给谁造成伤害的
[27:27] And we’d keep this from your mom? 我们瞒着你妈?
[27:36] Sure. 当然
[27:40] Well… 那…
[27:42] okay. 好吧
[27:47] darlin’,bring me back that dessert menu. 亲爱的 把甜品单拿回来吧
[27:52] I wanna have a slice of pie with my daughter. 我要跟我女儿一起吃吃馅饼
[28:08] uh,I think we might be out of candles. 我想我们没蜡烛了
[28:10] I don’t think so. Check under the bar. 不可能 到吧台找找
[28:18] Rick. 瑞克
[28:21] How’s it goin’? 还好吧?
[28:22] “How’s it goin'”? “还好吧”?
[28:24] It’s goin’ pretty bad. “好”得一塌糊涂
[28:27] I didn’t mean to.I’m sorry. I’m sorry– 不是那意思 对不起
[28:28] sorry for your troubles. 关于你的那些麻烦 我很遗憾
[28:31] Oh,that’s touching,man. 好感人啊
[28:33] Thanks. 谢了
[28:34] So did you just come here to bust my hump, 你是来故意找我的不痛快
[28:36] or is there something I can help you with? – Actually,you can help me. 还是我能帮上什么忙呢? – 其实是要你帮忙
[28:41] You can help me figure out what the hell these were doing by the back 你能帮我查清楚我那葬身火海的餐厅后门
[28:45] door of my torched restaurant. 怎么会出现这个东西
[28:55] How should I know? 我怎么可能知道?
[29:02] so that’s how you’re gonna play this? 你想玩是吧?
[29:06] Uh,no candles here. 呃 这儿没蜡烛
[29:07] I’m–I’m gonna go check in the back. 我去后仓看看
[29:09] Great. 很好
[29:13] Look,I can see you’re upset,pal, 听着兄弟 我知道你不爽
[29:15] but I’m not the guy you’re looking for. 不过我不是你要找的那个人
[29:18] you know I respect you… 你知道我很敬重你…
[29:21] hey,Andrew. What do you need? 安德鲁 你在找什么?
[29:22] Uh,I’m looking for candles, 我在找蜡烛呢
[29:24] and–and that guy Rick’s here. 那个叫瑞克来了
[29:29] Oh,My God! 天哪!
[29:31] Stop it!What are you doing? 住手! 你们干吗呢?
[29:33] Stop.Hey,easy. Easy.Just stop it! 住手 嘿 冷静 冷静 住手啊!
[29:38] Are you okay? – Yeah. 你没事吧? – 嗯
[29:46] Andrew,do something! 安德鲁 帮手啊!
[29:49] Do something! 帮把手!
[29:54] stop it! stop it! 住手! 住手!
[29:56] Oh,for god sakes,what is the matter with you? 拜托 你脑子进水啦?
[29:58] What are you,12 years old? Stop it. 你以为你才12岁啊? 住手了
[30:22] so when are you guys gonna finish grilling my husband? 你们什么时候才放我丈夫啊?
[30:25] It won’t be much longer,ma’am. 快了 夫人
[30:39] you know,in spite of everything that’s happened 你要知道 尽管发生了这么多事
[30:42] it’s really good to see you again. 但能再见到你真的很好
[30:48] It makes me realize how much I miss you. 这让我意识到我有多想念你
[30:56] If you insist on questioning my husband about a crime he didn’t commit, 如果你还坚持 盘问我丈夫没犯的罪行
[31:00] you should at least have all the facts. 至少你要听一下各方面的事实吧
[31:02] Okay.You’ve got my attention. 行 我洗耳恭听
[31:06] Well,for starters,Mr. Coletti opened his restaurant to get back at me 起因是科莱蒂先生开了一间餐馆来报复我
[31:11] because I wouldn’t have an affair with him. – Honey. 因为我不想为他红杏出墙 – 亲爱的
[31:13] Oh,so you’re saying your husband had two motives for setting the fire? 噢 那你就是说你丈夫 有两个动机会纵火了?
[31:17] No.I am saying that if anyone had an ax to grind,it’s Rick. 不是 我是说如果有人居心叵测的话 那个人是瑞克
[31:22] Maybe he set the fire himself soe could blame my husband. 可能是他自己放火来嫁祸我丈夫的
[31:26] I was at the gym.You can call my trainer. 我在健身房 你们可以问我教练
[31:29] And Tom was at the founder’s ball with me. 汤姆跟我一起参加创始人舞会呢
[31:32] We have witnesses that say he disappeared for a while. 我们有目击证人说他消失了一小会儿
[31:34] I told you,I was in the car 我告诉你了 我在车里
[31:36] listening to the basketball game. 在听篮球比赛
[31:38] That’s true.I saw him. 是真的 我看见了
[31:44] I was mad that he ditched me, 他丢下我不管我很怒
[31:46] so I went to drag his ass back inside. 所以我出去要把他拖回来
[31:48] But when I saw him shoutingt the radio, 不过当我看到他对着收音机大喊大叫时
[31:50] I decided I’ll just wait and make his life miserable when we get home. 我决定我还是等一等 等到家再让他好看
[31:54] So unless there’s a law againschoosing Lebron James over your wife, 所以嘛 所以除非有法律禁止你选择勒布朗·詹姆斯而不是你的妻子
[31:58] I think we’re done here. 我想我们应该完事了
[32:03] All right. 好吧
[32:07] So that’s it? Y-you’re just gonna let him go? 就这样? 你就这么让他走了?
[32:10] Look,we don’t have enough evidence to hold him,sir. 听着先生 我们没有足够的证据扣押他
[32:14] Because his wife provided him an alibi? 就因为他老婆当了他的不在场证人?
[32:17] Come on,man. 拜托
[32:18] Rick,look. 瑞克 听着
[32:20] You know me. 你知道我为人的
[32:23] If Tom had done something like this, 如果汤姆做了这种事
[32:24] do you really think I would protect him? 你认为我会护着他么?
[32:36] Fine. 好吧
[32:50] you know,you didn’t have to make up that story for me. 你不用替我编故事的
[32:52] Didn’t i? Cause it kinda seemed like they 我不用? 他们差点就要
[32:53] had you against the ropes in there. 把你绳之以法了
[32:56] Well,that would only be a problem if I were guilty,and clearly,I’m not,right? 如果我有罪 那才会是问题 而显然我是清白的 对吧?
[33:02] God,you don’t believe me,do you? – Sure,I do. 天啊 你不信我 对吧? – 我当然信啦
[33:04] It must’ve been some other random maniac with a grudge against 肯定是哪个跟瑞克有仇的神经不正常的家伙
[33:06] Rick who burned down his restaurant. – So you’re calling me a liar? 烧了他的餐厅的 – 你在说我是骗子吗?
[33:09] That’s what you’re doing.You’re saying I lied. 你就是这么想的 你说我在撒谎
[33:11] Well,it wouldn’t be the first time. 又不是第一次了
[33:12] You lied about the brick,and you were pretty smooth,too. 砸砖头的事你也撒谎了 还若无其事呢
[33:14] Hell,I bought it. – Yeah,just like I bought 靠 我还信了呢 – 就跟我相信你说的
[33:16] your story about never sleeping with Rick. – Excuse me? 你没跟瑞克上床一样嘛 – 你说什么?
[33:19] “Oh,look at me,Rick. You know me,Rick.”- Okay. “噢 看着我 瑞克” “你知道我为人的 瑞克”- 行了
[33:22] God,I felt like telling you guys to get a room. 天啊 感觉就跟叫你们俩去开房一样
[33:24] Okay,you are angry,so I’m gonna let that one pass, 好了 你怒火中烧 所以我要让这事到此为止
[33:26] and I’m gonna say this for e very last time. 我最后说一遍
[33:31] nothing happened between me and Rick. 我跟瑞克之间没事发生
[33:36] Okay. 行
[33:38] I didn’t set that fire. 我没纵火
[33:42] You see? 听到了吗?
[33:43] I can talk slow,too. 我也能一字一顿的
[34:04] Carlos asked me to pick up some doggy treats for Roxy. 卡洛斯叫我给罗茜送点狗粮
[34:07] He called you? Why didn’t he ask me? 他打电话给你? 为什么不找我呢?
[34:10] Oh,I think you were busy at the time.. 噢 我想是那时候你很忙吧…
[34:12] kidnapping his guide dog. 绑架他的导盲犬
[34:14] classy,by the way. 顺便说一句 干得漂亮嘛
[34:16] Don’t judge me. 不要给我下结论
[34:17] You don’t know this hound from hell. 你都不知道那条狗有多可恶
[34:19] I raise my voice a teensy bit,and she barks, 我声音大一点点 她就狂吠
[34:22] or I give Carlos a little smack,and she growls. 我稍微拍打一下卡洛斯 她就在那咆哮如雷
[34:24] Well,I have an idea. 好吧 我有办法
[34:25] Why don’t you not do those things? 你别做那些事不就得了?
[34:30] Thanks for the biscuits,Edie. – No,I’m serious. 谢谢你的饼干 艾迪 – 不 我是说真的
[34:33] There was always a certain.. 肯定是着了什么魔
[34:36] .sick charm to the way you used to abuse Carlos. 你才会经常虐待卡洛斯的
[34:38] But now that he’s blind,it’s just sick. 不过现在他瞎了 那就太病态了吧
[34:41] We’re fine.This is who we are.This is our relationship. 我们很好 我们就这样子 我们就是这么相处的
[34:46] Well,ur relationship has to change,Gaby 不过 你们的相处方式要改一改了 加布
[34:48] because he’s changed. 因为他不一样了
[34:50] Not that much. Just his eyes. 没那么悬乎 不就眼睛嘛
[34:52] Mm,no.I know Carlos. He’s proud. 嗯 不是的 我了解卡洛斯 他很骄傲
[34:56] He’s gonna pretend that he can still go toe-to-toe with you 他竭力假装他还是那个
[34:58] as if he was the same man that he always was. 能和你如鱼得水的男人
[35:00] But he’s not,and he will never admit that. 可他不是了 他也绝不会承认这一点的
[35:08] are you done with your armchair analysis,3-divorce annie? 您凭空猜测完了么 离了三次婚的老妞?
[35:12] Sure.But if you’re not gonna treat Carlos right, 完了 不过如果你不好好对卡洛斯
[35:16] there are plenty of other womenout there who will. 外边大把女人等着呢
[35:19] I think I proved that. 我想我证明过了
[35:35] why don’t you come inside? 你怎么不进去?
[35:37] I can’t come out my front door every day and see that man. 我没办法每天步出大门然后见到那个人
[35:40] We have to move. 我们得搬家
[35:46] Susan… 苏珊…
[35:49] I know this is difficult, 我知道很难
[35:50] but before you start putting up “for sale” signs, 但在你挂出”此房出售”的大牌之前
[35:53] let’s just take a step back. 我们退一步看看
[35:56] Take a step back from what? – He tried to murder you. 怎么退法? – 他想杀了你
[35:58] I know what Orson did was horrible,but… 我知道奥森的所做所为很可怕 不过…
[36:02] I’ve decided to forgive him. 我决定原谅他了
[36:04] How can you do that? He put you in a coma. 你怎么原谅他啊? 他把你弄得昏迷不醒
[36:07] I sat there day after day 我在那儿度日如年
[36:09] wondering if you were gonna live. 担心你能否活过来
[36:10] As far as I’m concerned, Orson can go to hell. 我所关心的是 奥森可以去死了
[36:14] Well,I’ve talked to him. 嗯 我跟他谈过
[36:15] Trust me,he’s already been there. 相信我 他跟死差不多了
[36:19] Well,that’s not enough. 那也不够
[36:20] He should pay for what he did.He should go to prison. 他得为他的所为付出代价 他得去坐牢
[36:23] And what,leave Bree without a husband 然后呢 让布里没了丈夫
[36:25] and Benjamin without a dad? – You don’t want that. 本杰明没了老爸? 你不想这样的
[36:29] Look… 听着…
[36:31] I’ve done some pretty horrible things in my life, 我这辈子也做过很多可怕的事
[36:36] but you forgave me 不过你原谅了我
[36:38] because you knew how much I regretted ’em. 因为你知道我有多懊悔
[36:41] I really believe he’s sorry for what he did. 我深信他也很抱歉他的所为
[36:45] So now I have to forgive him. 所以现在我得原谅他
[36:50] I’ve just got to. 我需要这么做
[36:56] But… 不过…
[36:59] I also understand if you can’t. 你做不到我也能理解
[37:16] Hey,you guys know you’re not supposed to be out of bed. 嘿 你们可不能溜下床的哦
[37:20] How come daddy’s sleeping on the couch again? 怎么爸爸又在睡沙发啊?
[37:25] Come here. 过来
[37:27] Come on. 来吧
[37:29] okay. 好吧
[37:32] Mommy and daddy are sort of…fighting, 妈妈跟爸爸在吵架
[37:34] but we’re working through it. 不过我们会解决的
[37:37] What are you fighting about? 你们在吵什么?
[37:40] Oh,something he did that made mommy really mad. 噢 他做了些事惹怒了妈妈
[37:48] Can we talk to you about something? 我们能跟你说件事吗?
[37:51] Yes,of course. 可以啊
[37:53] The other day at the pizza place… 前几天在披萨店 – 嗯哼?
[37:55] We heard daddy say that man wanted to take you away from us. 我们听爸爸说那个男人要把你带走
[37:59] Oh,sweetie,I am so sorry. 噢 宝贝 真不好意思
[38:03] I bet that really scared you,didn’t it? 我猜那话吓到你们了吧?
[38:06] Yeah. 嗯
[38:08] So when you went to that party 所以你们去出席派对的时候
[38:09] we got on our bikes and de down to his restaurant. 我们骑上单车去了那家餐厅
[38:15] You did what? 你们干吗了?
[38:16] We just wanted him to go away. 我们就是想赶他走
[38:19] That’s why we set the fire. 所以我们放了火
[38:22] So please don’t be mad at daddy. 所以别生爸爸的气
[38:26] Oh,my god. 噢 天啊
[38:52] Mike says I need to forgive Orson… 迈克说我得原谅奥森…
[38:54] Susan – and he’s right. 苏珊 – 他说得对
[38:56] I have to find a way to make peace with all of this. 我得找个方式让一切平静下来
[39:02] But you need to understand, 不过你要理解
[39:04] it’s gonna b one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. 这是我做过的最难的事
[39:07] And like most things in my life, 而且跟我这辈子的大多数事情一样
[39:10] I probably won’t do it with much elegance or grace. 我恐怕不会用多优雅的方式去解决
[39:16] So if I don’t come over to your house for coffee… 所以如果我不过来串门喝喝咖啡…
[39:21] if I don’t smile when the two of you walk by, 如果你们俩经过时我不微笑以待…
[39:25] just please know that I still love you. 请你务必知道 我依然爱你
[39:29] And for forgiving Orson… 而对于宽恕奥森…
[39:33] Just be patient. 请耐心点
[39:37] I’ll get there. 我能做到的
[39:51] I think it’s admirable that you wanna forgive Orson… 你能原谅奥森 真让人钦佩…
[39:57] Because I can’t. 因为我就做不到
[40:17] whatcha doin’? 你在干吗?
[40:18] Working on the menu for the event that Bree and I are catering. 在为我跟布里接的活动 开菜单呢
[40:22] I have to stop now to.. 我得停一停了
[40:24] pick up the invitations at the printer’s beforehey closE.I can do that for you. 在印刷店关门前去取请柬 我替你去吧
[40:27] It’s okay,sweetie. – No,I want to. 我来好了 宝贝 – 不 我想去
[40:29] Maybe I could pick up some dinner for us on the way back. 也许我回来的路上还能买点晚餐
[40:35] You know,Mrs. Hoskins’daughter became nice like this once… 霍斯金夫人的女儿在她把一个叫的斯莱士男孩
[40:39] right before she brought home a boy named Slash. 带回家前也曾经这么贴心过…
[40:43] I’m being nice because I’ve been a pain lately,and… 我是在体贴你 是因为我最近这么让你头疼 而且…
[40:47] with Adam gone,we need to be a team. 亚当走了 我们也得齐心了啊
[40:51] It’s just us now. 现在就剩我们了
[40:59] What? 怎么了?
[41:01] It’s just… 就是…
[41:05] It’s like you turned into this lovely young woman 就像你在我不注意的时候
[41:10] when I wasn’t looking. 变成了一个可爱的年轻女子
[41:25] We have to stop at the printer on the way to dinner. 吃晚餐的路上要在印刷店停一下
[41:28] Whatever you say,sweetheart. 宝贝 听你的
[41:45] The truth is, 现实是
[41:46] everyone breaks the rules now and then… 谁都会偶尔打破常规
[41:53] Never thinking for one second they might get caught. 从没想过可能会被抓个正着
[42:03] but if they do, 不过如果他们给抓住了
[42:04] they simply ask for forgiveness. 他们就是简单地请求原谅
[42:13] And most of the time,they receive it. 而且大多数时候 他们得到了原谅
[42:24] But some acts are so wicked, 可有些行为是那么的恶劣
[42:26] they demand only our condemnation. 他们只会遭到我们的谴责
[42:32] How do people avoid such a fate? 人怎么避开这种定数呢?
[42:36] Well…the trick is 嗯… 窍门就在于
[42:38] knowing which rules are made to be broken… 搞清楚哪些规则就是用来违反的…
[42:42] and which rules… 而哪些规则…
[42:44] are not. 并非如此
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme