时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The accountant’s dropping off the papers for my cayman island account. | 会计会把我在开曼岛帐户的文件送过来 |
[00:05] | This is everything you need to access the money. | 这是你拿到钱需要的一切手续 |
[00:08] | Edie got an opportunity… | 伊迪得到了天降良机… – 放手 |
[00:10] | But lost it. | 不过转眼成泡影 |
[00:12] | Mike… | 迈克… |
[00:13] | You will go to rehab,or so help me,I will leave you. | 你得去勒戒所 不然的话 我就会离开你 |
[00:16] | Made a promise. – I’ll go. | 许下了承诺 – 我会去的 |
[00:18] | I keep thinking about what we covered up. | 我老是在想我们一直隐瞒的事 |
[00:22] | Katherine’s aunt was determined to reveal the truth… | 凯瑟琳的姑妈决定让真相大白于天下… |
[00:28] | and Victor… | 而维克托… |
[00:29] | was a victim of the tornado… | 成了一场飓风的受害者… |
[00:32] | That brought devastation… – Oh,My God! | 而紫藤巷的生活… – 我的天哪 |
[00:36] | to Wisteria Lane. | 一片狼籍 |
[00:45] | Once the tornado had passed, | 一旦龙卷风过去, |
[00:47] | it began. | 故事就开始了 |
[00:52] | A man gave his coat to a stranger in need… | 男人将外套披在陌生人的身上… |
[00:58] | a woman shared her food with those just passing by… | 女人将手中的食物分给身边的过客…. |
[01:06] | a teenager reunited a dog with its worried owner. | 年轻人将遗失的狗狗交还到失主的手上 |
[01:12] | These are the things that happen | 重大灾难过后 |
[01:14] | in the wake of any great disaster. | 总有这样的故事上演 |
[01:18] | People start to perform small acts of kindness. | 人们开始表现出一些友善的小举动 |
[01:25] | they do what they can to help, | 他们伸出援助之手 |
[01:28] | all the while knowing… | 虽然他们知道… |
[01:33] | it won’t be enough. | 这远远不够 |
[01:44] | why is it taking so long? They should be going faster. | 怎么这么久啊 他们应该动作再快点 |
[01:47] | The fire captain said they have to go slowly. | 消防队长说 必须得慢慢找 |
[01:49] | They don’t want debris suddenly collapsing into the basement. | 他们不希望瓦砾倒塌掉进地下室 |
[01:52] | Has anyone heard from Gaby? | 有人有加布的消息吗? |
[01:54] | Uh,she went to the hospital with Carlos. | 她和卡洛斯去医院了 |
[01:56] | He was pretty banged up,but they say he’s gonnbe okay. – Thank god. | – 他伤得很重 不过他们说不会有事的 – 谢天谢地 |
[02:00] | Why can’t we hear them? | 怎么听不到他们的声音呢 |
[02:03] | If my kids are alive,they would be yelling. | 如果我的孩子们活着 他们会大叫的 |
[02:05] | Tom would be yelling. | 汤姆也会叫的 |
[02:07] | Okay,Lynette,listen to me. | 好了 利奈特 听我说 |
[02:08] | They are all going to be fine. I know it. | 他们不会有事的 我知道的 |
[02:12] | Okay.You really,really,really think so? | 好吧 你真的真的这么认为吗 |
[02:15] | Yes,yes,I do. I do. | 是的 是的 真的 |
[02:18] | So I want you to go over to those paramedics, | 所以我希望你去找那些医护人员 |
[02:20] | and I want you to let them look at these cuts. | 让他们给你检查一下伤口 |
[02:23] | Because you don’t want to be all bloody | 因为你不会希望孩子们被找到时 |
[02:24] | when they pull your kids out of there,do you? | 看到你浑身是血的样子吧? |
[02:27] | No. No,I guess not. | 不行 不 我想是的 好的 |
[02:37] | what are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[02:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:40] | You don’t know if her kids are gonna be okay. | 你又不知道她的孩子是不是真的会没事 |
[02:44] | I’m just trying to comfort her. | 我只是想安慰一下她 |
[02:46] | By giving her false hope? | 给她虚假的希望? |
[02:48] | What do you suggest we do? | 那你说该怎么办呢? |
[02:50] | Well,you should be saying,”Lynette,this could end badly. | 你应该说”利奈特 结果可能很糟糕 |
[02:53] | So you should start preparing yourself for that now.” – Edie,if you say that to Lynette | – 所以你现在要作好心理准备” – 伊迪 你要是对利奈特说这种话 |
[02:57] | so help me god,I will wring your neck. | 我保证会拧断你脖子的 |
[02:59] | And I will help her. | 而我会帮她的 |
[03:01] | Tom and Ida and the kids are buried under that rubble. | 汤姆和艾达 还有孩子们被埋在那片废墟里 |
[03:06] | I mean,what is it with you people? | 我是说 你们这些人是怎么回事啊 |
[03:07] | Why aren’t you willing to face the facts? | 你们难道不愿意面对现实吗 |
[03:09] | Because we’re hoping for a miracle. | 因为我们希望有奇迹出现 |
[03:11] | A miracle? | 奇迹? |
[03:12] | Maybe,just maybe,if we stop flapping our gums, | 也许吧 也许吧 如果我们不再亵渎我们的神 |
[03:16] | and we start asking god to take care of our folks | 开始祈祷上帝来保佑我们的家人 |
[03:19] | he might just help us out. | 他或许就会帮我们的 |
[03:21] | So you think a prayer circle is going to help Lynette? | 所以你认为集体祈祷会帮助利奈特喽? |
[03:24] | Once you get to my age,you’ll find it a lot easier to believe | 等你到了我这个岁数 你就会更容易理解 |
[03:27] | that god really does answer prayers. | 上帝真的是会满足祈祷者愿望的 |
[03:30] | – So if you can just hang on two more years… – don’t. | – 所以只要你愿意多坚持两年… – 闭嘴 |
[03:33] | You know,maybe a moment of silence | 或许大家都安静一下 |
[03:36] | wouldn’t be such a bad idea. | 不会是个坏主意 |
[03:48] | Hey,guys! We got someone! | 嘿 伙计们 我们找到人了 |
[04:06] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:11] | – Mom! – Mom! | – 妈妈 – 妈妈 |
[04:14] | Oh,My God! | 老天啊 太感谢了 |
[04:25] | Come on,Tom | 快啊 汤姆 |
[04:39] | Straight ahead,sir. Go ahead.Right over there. | 直走 先生 到那边去 |
[04:42] | Oh,My god. | 谢谢 上帝啊 |
[04:51] | Where’s Ida? | 艾达呢? |
[04:54] | Tom! Where’s Ida? | 汤姆! 艾达呢? |
[05:07] | Yes,in the wake of a great tragedy, | 是的 在经历过种种天灾人祸之后 |
[05:11] | people do what they can to help… | 人们常会伸出援助之手… |
[05:18] | all the while knowing… | 虽然他们知道… |
[05:21] | it won’t be enough. | 这远远不够 |
[05:36] | The morning after the tornado, | 飓风过后的早上 |
[05:39] | the residents of Wisteria Lane | 紫藤巷的居民们 |
[05:40] | began to sort through the devastation | 开始清理这一片狼籍 |
[05:44] | and slowly started picking up the pieces of their lives. | 慢慢地开始拼凑他们生活中的碎片 |
[05:51] | Bob Hunter found part of his fountain | 鲍勃·亨特找到了他的喷泉的一部分 |
[05:53] | in the middle of the street. | 被”淹没”在大街中央 |
[05:56] | Bree Hodge found her lawn mower next to her coffee table. | 布里·霍吉发现割草机就躺在咖啡桌旁 |
[06:02] | And Kayla scavo discovered her music box in a tree… | 而凯拉.斯卡沃的音乐盒在树下 … |
[06:08] | among… | 周围还有着… |
[06:11] | other things | 其他一些”东西” |
[06:13] | She had your address in her pocket | 她的口袋里有你的地址 |
[06:14] | but there wano other I.D. | 但是没有其他的身份证件 |
[06:18] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[06:20] | Sort of. Her name is Sylvia Greene | 算是吧 她叫西尔维亚.格林尼 |
[06:23] | Is she local? | 她是本地人吗 |
[06:24] | I knew her from Chicago. | 我知道她是从芝加哥来的 |
[06:26] | She was… | 她是来… |
[06:28] | visiting. | 拜访的 |
[06:30] | Okay,I guess that’s all we need. | 好吧 我想我们就需要这些 |
[06:32] | Would you like me to follow up with you | 在我们联系到她的家人后 |
[06:33] | after we contact the family? – No. | 需要我们通知你吗? – 才不要 |
[06:43] | So… | 那么.. |
[06:45] | I guess this means it’s over. | 我想这表示一切都结束了 |
[06:49] | The fact that she is dead | 她死掉的事实 |
[06:51] | does not change the fact that you slept with her. | 并不能抹去你和她睡过的事实 |
[06:54] | I know it doesn’t. | 我知道不会 |
[06:57] | I made a terrible mistake,and I am so sorry,Katherine. | 我犯了严重的错误 我很后悔 凯瑟琳 |
[07:00] | I’m sure you are. | 我知道你肯定是 |
[07:03] | I want you out of my house tonight. | 我要你今晚离开我家 |
[07:05] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[07:06] | Yes, I do. It’s over. Asar as I’m concerned | 是的,我是认真的 一切都结束了 在我看来 |
[07:09] | you could be lying on that slabright next to her. | 你很有可能就躺在她隔壁的停尸台上 |
[07:16] | 3 Days Later | 三天后 |
[07:28] | Come on,Ida. You can watch us pack from up here. | 来吧 艾达 你可以看着我们收拾东西 |
[07:32] | The things you accumulate in a lifetime,huh? | 喔 这是你积攒了一辈子的东西吧 |
[07:35] | Yeah,especially if you never throw anything out. | 是的 特别是你从来没扔过什么旧东西的话 |
[07:39] | so her niece and nephew | 那么她的侄子侄女 |
[07:41] | are taking all this stuff back to Nebraska? | 要把这些东西都带到内布拉斯加? |
[07:44] | Well,the stuff that’ll sell on eBay. | 那些东西会到易趣网上去卖 |
[07:46] | I’m guessing t rest will end up in a dumpster. | 剩下的估计就会进了垃圾箱吧 |
[07:48] | What’s all this baseball stuff? There’s a mitt and a jersey. | 怎么会有这些棒球的装备? 这儿有一个手套和一件球衣 |
[07:51] | Was this her husband’s? | 是她丈夫的东西吗 |
[07:52] | No,that was Ida’s from her pro baseball days. | 不,那是艾达职业棒球时代的。 |
[07:55] | Yeah,right. | 是啊 |
[07:59] | Oh,you’re serious? | 噢 你说真的啊? |
[08:01] | null | 第二次世界大战期间,艾达曾在全美女子联盟效力 |
[08:03] | – You didn’t know that? – No. | 你不知道吗 – 不知道 |
[08:05] | Oh,she was a superstar. Arm like a cannon. | 她那时可是个大明星 手臂和大炮一样 |
[08:08] | People said she could throw a porkchop past a hungry wolf. | 人们说她可以用猪排戏弄饿狼 |
[08:11] | Ida? | 艾达? |
[08:13] | I have trouble seeing her as the leadoff hitter | 除了骨质疏松 我无法想象 |
[08:15] | for anything other than osteoporosis. | 她作击球手的样子 |
[08:18] | She made the only unassisted triple play in league history… | 她创造了唯一一次独自打出三垒打的纪录 |
[08:22] | right here in Granville field,1944. | 就在格兰维尔球场 1944年 |
[08:24] | That’s why she wants her ashes scattered there. | 所以她才会希望骨灰撒在那里 |
[08:27] | How did I not know this? | 我怎么不知道呢 |
[08:31] | Daddy said you were over here. Can I help? | 爸爸说你在这里 要我帮忙吗? |
[08:35] | You realize we’re cleaning,right? We’re not eating candy. | 你知道我们是在打扫吧? 不是吃糖 |
[08:38] | That’s sweet,Parker | 谢谢你 帕克 |
[08:40] | but we’ve got everything under control here | 我们能搞定 |
[08:41] | if you want to go play. | 你去玩吧 |
[08:42] | No,I want to do something nice for Mrs.Greenberg. | 不 我想为格林伯格太太做些事 |
[08:47] | She sort of saved my life. | 可以说是她救我了的命 |
[08:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:54] | When the house started shaking | 房子开始摇晃的时候 |
[08:57] | and Daddy was passed out by his asthma… | 爸爸因为气喘晕了过去 |
[09:02] | Mrs.Greenberg made us all go under the stairs. | 格林伯格太太让我们都躲在楼梯下面 |
[09:08] | But that’s not where they found her. | 可她不是在那里被发现的 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:12] | There wasn’t enough room for her. | 那里没有她的地方了 |
[09:15] | She said she’d be okay in the corner. | 她说她在角落里不会有事的 |
[09:20] | Uh,Parker,you want to help? | 帕克 你想帮忙吗 |
[09:22] | Ida has some ice cream in the freezer that needs eating | 艾达的冰箱里有些冰淇淋需要人帮忙吃掉 |
[09:25] | before it goes bad. Go on. | 趁着还没坏掉 快去吧 |
[09:37] | I know what you’re thinking,but don’t. | 我知道你在想什么 不过别想了 |
[09:40] | If you’d been there,it wouldn’t have made a bit of difference. | 如果当时你在 结果也是会一样的 |
[09:57] | Susan,we can’t thank you enough. | 苏珊 我们对你真是感激不尽 |
[09:59] | Opening your home to us– it’s so generous. – It’s a horrible feeling | – 让我们住你家 真是太慷慨了 – 头顶上没有房顶 |
[10:02] | to literally not have a roof over your head | 这种感觉真是太可怕了 |
[10:05] | and that smoky fleabag hotel just wasn’t safe for a newborn. | 那种乌烟瘴气的跳蚤旅馆实在是不适合小婴儿住 |
[10:09] | Please,this is what best friends do… | 拜托 好朋友就该这样的 |
[10:13] | right before their friendship ends. | 趁着友谊还没结束 |
[10:15] | Why did you agree to let her stay? – How do you say no to someone in need? | – 你干吗要让他们住进来呢 – 你怎么能拒绝需要帮助的人呢 |
[10:20] | That wasn’t rhetorical.Seriously,you got anything? | 那不是说辞 说真的 你有办法吗 |
[10:22] | I know you feel guilty because she let us stay with her once, | 我知道你是因为她留宿过我们而感到内疚 |
[10:24] | but don’t you remember how miserable were? – Oh,yeah. Every cup needs a coaster. | – 但你还记得我们曾经多么落魄吗 – 当然 每个杯子都需要有个杯垫 |
[10:29] | Every coaster needs a doily. | 每个杯垫都需要个花边垫 |
[10:30] | Every doily needs daily laundering. | 每个花边垫都需要每天的洗熨 |
[10:31] | This woman is gonna drive me out of my frickin’– hey,roomies. | 这个女人会让我的神经…嘿 室友 |
[10:34] | You need help? – No,we’ve got it under control. | – 需要帮忙吗 – 不用 我们没问题 |
[10:36] | Oh,and,uh,listen. | 噢 听我说 |
[10:38] | Bob and Lee introduced us to this wonderful contractor, | 鲍勃和李介绍我们认识了这个出色承包人 |
[10:40] | So we won’t be imposing for long. – Imposing. Who’s imposing? | – 所以我们不会打扰很久的 – 打扰 说什么呢 |
[10:43] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你们可以想待多久就待多久 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry. The words came out of my mouth | 抱歉 话就这么自己跑出来了 |
[10:49] | before I knew what I was saying. – Then stop talking,and don’t be so nice. | 我都没意识到 – 那就别说话了 也别那么友好 |
[10:52] | Otherwise,she’ll just take the place over. | 否则 她一定会霸占这个地方的 |
[10:54] | Hey,Susan, Orson likes to sleep with the window open. | 嘿 苏珊 奥森喜欢开着窗户睡 |
[10:56] | Do you mind if we rearrange the furniture? | 你介意我们重新摆放一下家具吗 |
[11:03] | Sounds good to me! | 我觉得很好啊 |
[11:21] | Hello,Gabrielle. | 你好 加布里埃尔 |
[11:24] | Milton. Hi. | 米尔顿 嗨 |
[11:30] | It’s a nice turnout. | 打扮得很帅 |
[11:32] | Victor was loved by a lot of people. | 维克托受到很多人的爱戴 |
[11:36] | It’s gonna be a very emotional day. | 这将是一个非常感人的一天 |
[11:41] | You seem remarkably composed. | 你看起来异常的冷静 |
[11:43] | Oh,no,no.I’m a mess– | 哦,不,不,我一团糟 |
[11:45] | – you know,on the inside,where the mascara can’t run. | 内心里 那里是睫毛膏无法演示的 |
[11:48] | Ah,I see. | 明白了 |
[11:51] | The reading of the will is today. | 今天会宣读遗嘱 |
[11:52] | Is it? I’d forgotten. | 是吗? 我都忘了 |
[11:55] | I thought you’d be curious as to how much you’ll inherit. | 我以为你会很好奇自己继承了多少财产呢 |
[11:59] | No.I’m not thinking aboumoney today. | 不 我今天没有想到钱的问题 |
[12:01] | I’m burying my husband. | 我要安葬我的丈夫 |
[12:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:04] | It’s just,I,uh… | 只是..我… |
[12:06] | spoke to the executor of the will | 和遗嘱执行人谈过了 |
[12:08] | and I have a ballpark figure of what you’ll be getting. | 我知道了你将得到财产的大概数字 |
[12:19] | Well,I guess there’s nothing disrespectful | 我想知道一下大概数字 |
[12:21] | about a ballpark figure. | 也不算过分吧 |
[12:25] | You’re not getting a dime. | 你一毛钱都得不到 |
[12:30] | Victor showed me the photographs of you and your ex-husband. | 维克托给我看过了你和你前夫的照片 |
[12:33] | You broke his heart. | 你伤了他的心 |
[12:35] | You humiliated him. | 让他蒙羞 |
[12:37] | So you’ll inherit exactly what you deserve–nothing. | 所以你将继承你应得的东西——什么都没有。 |
[12:43] | Okay,I made a mista. | 好吧 我是犯了个错误 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry,but Victor wasn’t entirely blameless. | 很抱歉 不过维克托也并非毫无过错 |
[12:49] | He ignored me. He used me politically. | 他无视我 在政治上利用我 |
[12:51] | Oh,yeah,and he tried to kill Carlos. | 噢 对了 还想谋杀卡洛斯 |
[12:54] | So I think I’m entitled to whatever he had. | 所以我想我该得到他所有的一切 |
[12:57] | Ah,there’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[12:59] | You married a man from a very rich family… | 你嫁给了一个大富之家的男人 |
[13:02] | the operative word being “family.” | 家这个词可不是虚设 |
[13:05] | Everything’s in my name… always was. | 一切都在我的名下 一直都是 |
[13:11] | The service is starting. | 仪式开始了 |
[13:13] | I think it’s time for you to go. | 我想你该走了 |
[13:16] | Go? You can’t kick me out of my husband’s funeral. | 走? 你不能把我从我丈夫的葬礼上赶走 |
[13:21] | I think it’s appropriate,given the circumstances. | 我想鉴于眼前的事实 这并无不妥 |
[13:24] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[13:27] | I’ll be delivering the eulogy. | 我会上台致辞的 |
[13:30] | If you’re stilin this pew when I reach the pulpit, | 如果我上讲坛的时候 你还坐在这里 |
[13:32] | I’m going to be telling all of these people | 我会告诉所有人 |
[13:35] | that you are a cheating,lying whore. | 你是一个谎话连篇的的荡妇 |
[13:43] | See? | 瞧见了吧 |
[13:44] | I told you it was gonna be an emotional day. | 我告诉过你今天会很激动 |
[14:22] | Hello,boys. | 好啊 帅哥们 |
[14:25] | Bob,Lee,I baked you some muffins to thank you | 鲍勃 李 我烤了些蛋糕作为对你们的感谢 |
[14:28] | for introducing me to Walter here. | 帮我们介绍了沃尔特 |
[14:30] | And,Walter,I decided you’re absolutely right. | 沃尔特 我觉得你是绝对正确的 |
[14:31] | Dark shingles are the way to go. | 就应该用深色木瓦 |
[14:36] | Why are you all staring at me? | 你们干吗都盯着我看? |
[14:38] | – I’m sorry,but I’m not gonna be able to fix your house. – What? | – 很抱歉 我不能帮你修房子了 – 为什么? |
[14:41] | I’ve just had some bad news in my personal life. | 我的个人生活出了些麻烦 |
[14:45] | Oh,good heavens. I hope no one’s died, | 噢 天哪 但愿没人去世 |
[14:47] | which is the only possible excuse I’d accept. | 只有这种理由我才会接受 |
[14:50] | No,it’s not–it’s not that. It’s just… | 不 没有 不是的 是… |
[14:54] | I don’t want to get into it. | 我不想干了 |
[14:55] | Walter,I can’t find a contractor now. | 沃尔特 我现在找不到其他承包人了 |
[14:57] | Everybody is booked for the next year. | 所有人都已经预定到了明年 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:01] | Walter. Walter.Walter,I’m begging you. Please. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 沃尔特 我求求你 拜托 |
[15:04] | I’m living like a vagabond in a teenage girl’s bedroom. | 我像个流浪汉寄宿在一个小姑娘的房间里 |
[15:07] | I’m sleeping under a poster of orlando bloom. | 还要睡在奥兰多-布鲁姆的海报下 |
[15:10] | You can’t leave me. | 你不能丢下我 |
[15:11] | Yeah,well,sometimes people do that. | 是啊 可有时候人们就是这样 |
[15:15] | They just leave. | 撒手就走 |
[15:22] | This is a nightmare. | 这真是场噩梦 |
[15:24] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:26] | Walter went rough a bad breakup, | 沃尔特刚经历了痛苦的分手 |
[15:28] | and today he found out that his ex moved in with someone else. | 他今天得知前任和别人去同居了 |
[15:31] | Oh,for god sakes. Tell him to put on his big boy pants | 看在老天的份上 让他像个男子汉的样子 |
[15:34] | and find another girl. – Who says it’s a girl? | – 重新找个女孩子 – 谁说是女孩子了啊 |
[15:39] | Walter’s gay? | 沃尔特是同志? |
[15:41] | Yes.He can build home and decorate them. | 是的 他会建房子 会装修 |
[15:43] | Sometimes god gives with both hands. | 有时上帝会双手施予 |
[15:46] | Well,then you just have to fix him up with someone, | 那你就要帮他再牵线搭桥 |
[15:48] | give him back his will to work. | 让他恢复工作热情 |
[15:49] | Yeah,about that– uh,most of our friends are 9s, | 是啊 可是我们的朋友大多是9分的 |
[15:54] | and Walter–we love him– but kind of a 3. | 而沃尔特 我们很喜欢他 但他是个3 |
[15:57] | And in the gay world,3 does not go into 9. | 在同志的世界 3是不会喜欢9的 |
[16:07] | Well,we’ll just have to find him | 那我们只需要给他找一个 |
[16:08] | someone who’s not good at gay math. | 不擅长同性恋数学的人 |
[16:12] | Well,I drove all the way out there, | 我大老远跑到那里 |
[16:14] | and I waited for hours | 等了好几个小时 |
[16:15] | and then they wouldn’t let me see him. | 可他们却不让我见他 |
[16:18] | Uh,no. They just said that I should–I should call you. | 不是 他们只是说我..我得打电话给你 |
[16:26] | Listen,I know it’s a 30-day rehab. | 我知道是30天的戒毒期 |
[16:28] | I’m not trying to break him out. | 我不是想让他逃出来 |
[16:30] | I’m just trying to see him. | 我只是想见他 |
[16:35] | You know what? Could you just call me when you know? | 你知道吗 等你有消息了给我电话好吗 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | Welcome to heaven. | 欢迎来到天堂 |
[17:09] | Don’t talk. I’m smelling. | 别说话 我在闻味道 |
[17:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:14] | Duck a l’orange. Bree says it’s making a comeback. | 橘子鸭 布里说这是为了让大家恢复元气 |
[17:18] | And our oven is making its debut. | 而我们的烤箱初次亮相了啊 |
[17:20] | Oh,it gets better. | 噢 不只这样 |
[17:22] | She did our laundry,too. | 她还把衣服都洗了 |
[17:25] | Smell my sock. | 闻闻我的袜子 |
[17:27] | Oh,My god! | 天啊 |
[17:29] | I want to eat that. | 我好想吃 |
[17:31] | she dusts. She irons. | 她打扫了尘土 还熨好了衣服 |
[17:33] | Oh,and she does this magic trick. | 噢 她还有魔法 |
[17:34] | No matter where you throw your sweater | 不管你把衣服扔在哪里 |
[17:36] | within seconds,it’s on a hanger. – This has just replaced your birth | – 不出一会儿工夫就会挂在衣上了 – 这一天简直要比你的出生 |
[17:39] | as the best day of my life. | 更让我觉得幸福了 |
[17:41] | Oh, Hi, Susan. I hope you don’t mind that I made dinner. | 嗨 苏珊 希望你不会介意我做了晚餐 |
[17:44] | I hope you don’t mind that I’m going to kiss you. – You’re funny. | – 希望你不会介意我要吻你 – 噢 别逗了 |
[17:48] | Now I need you to be honest about this recipe. | 这个菜的口味我要你听你说实话 |
[17:50] | It’s a dry run for a small dinner party | 这是作为明晚 |
[17:51] | I’m having tomorrow night. | 一个小型晚宴的预演 |
[17:53] | Again,if you don’t mind. – Not at all. | – 再一次地 希望你不会介意 – 完全不会 |
[17:56] | In–in fact,if you wanna do a dry run for sunday brunch, | 事实上 如果你要为了周日的早午餐做预演 |
[17:59] | I’m there for you. – Dinner will beeady shortly. | – 我绝对支持 – 晚饭马上就好 |
[18:01] | Oh,and,Julie,I fixed the hem on that blue skirt of yours. | 噢 朱莉 我缝好了你那条蓝色裙子的皱边 |
[18:04] | It’s on your bed. | 放在你床上了 |
[18:07] | My hem is fixed? She’s like the mother I never had. | 缝好了? 她简直就是我从没有过的妈 |
[18:11] | Oh,oh,no offense. | 噢 无意冒犯 |
[18:12] | Oh,none taken. | 没当真 |
[18:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:29] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:31] | Uh,not so great. | 不太好 |
[18:33] | Well,they should give you something for the pain. | 他们该给你些东西来止疼 |
[18:35] | They gave me this button that I can press | 他们给了我这个可以按的钮 |
[18:37] | but I’m trying not to use it | 但我尽量不去按 |
[18:39] | ’cause the drugs make me feel a little to mellow. | 因为现在药物让我觉得昏昏欲睡 |
[18:44] | Was the funeral sad? | 葬礼很悲伤吧? |
[18:46] | Tragic. | 惨绝人寰 |
[18:48] | I found out everything Victor had is in Milton’s name, | 我发现维克托的一切都在米尔顿的名下 |
[18:51] | and he told his father about us,so I’m not getting a penny. | 而且他告诉了他爸我们的事 所以我什么都得不到 |
[18:59] | It’s a good thing | 幸亏 |
[19:00] | you hooked up with another rich guy. | 你又搭上了另一个有钱人 |
[19:04] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[19:08] | Gaby,you sound weird. | 加布 你听起来很奇怪 |
[19:11] | Why do you sound so weird? | 你为什么听起来这么奇怪? |
[19:15] | Gaby. | 加布 |
[19:16] | Um,remember that day,uh… | 记得那天 |
[19:21] | when Al was going to drop off the account information? | 阿尔 来送帐户文件吗? |
[19:25] | Oh,My god. He didn’t? | 噢 天啊 他没送吗? |
[19:27] | No,no,no. He did. | 不不不 他来了 |
[19:28] | It’s just…remember how windy it was that day? | 只是…记得那天刮着很大的风吗? |
[19:33] | No,no,no. That was the only copy. | 不 不是吧 那是唯一的文件 |
[19:36] | I know | 我知道 |
[19:37] | but Edie was trying to steal the papers from me, | 但是伊迪想要把那些文件偷走 |
[19:40] | and we got into this fight | 所以我们就打了起来 |
[19:42] | and then the tornado just took them away. | 结果就被飓风给吹跑了 |
[19:45] | They’re gone? | 都不见了? |
[19:47] | Kinda. | 差不多 |
[19:50] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[19:52] | I’m texting someone. | 我在呼人来 |
[19:54] | Gaby,that account was our future. | 加布 那帐户是我们的未来啊 |
[19:56] | What are we gonna do now? – Carlos,just calm down,okay? | – 我们现在该怎么办啊? – 嘘 卡洛斯 冷静点 好吗? |
[20:00] | I’m sure Al has an access code or a copy | 我相信 阿尔那里有密码或者副本的 |
[20:03] | or some super nerd way to get back into the account,okay? | 或是一些很卑鄙的手段重新进入帐户的 |
[20:07] | I know we can fix this. | 我知道我们能够解决的 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:13] | Yeah,he could fix it. | 他能解决的 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:18] | All right,you look very tired | 好了 你看起来很累 |
[20:21] | so I’m just gonna go. | 所以我该走了 |
[20:24] | But I’m warning you,gaby,if we don’t find those papers, | 但是我警告你 加布 如果找不到那些文件 |
[20:26] | so help me,I’m… | 我告诉你…我会… |
[20:46] | Hi. Um,I’m a friend of Al’s | 嗨 我是阿尔的朋友 |
[20:48] | and I was wondering if I could see him. | 我想知道我是否能见见他 |
[20:51] | Of course. Please come in. | 当然了 请进吧 |
[20:57] | Right this way. – OK! | – 就在这边 – 好的 |
[21:11] | Dearest Al,rest in peace | 亲爱的阿尔 安息吧 |
[21:14] | Oh, Al. | 噢,阿尔 |
[21:16] | Thanks again for your help. | 再次感谢你的帮助 |
[21:18] | Well,we’d do anything for your aunt. | 我们会尽力帮你姑妈的 |
[21:20] | I hope you know what an amazing woman she was. | 我希望你知道她是个多么出色的女人 |
[21:23] | Hey,did you guys happen to find a pearl necklace? | 嘿 你们有见到一条珍珠项链吗? |
[21:26] | It’s the only valuable thing aunt Ida owned. | 那是艾达姑妈唯一值钱的东西 |
[21:28] | Well,actually,I have it. | 事实上 在我这儿 |
[21:30] | Yeah,she promised it to me if she kicked the bucket first. | 她说如果她先死 就给我的 |
[21:33] | Oh,really? In–in writing? | 噢 是吗? 有立字据吗 |
[21:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上来 |
[21:41] | All right,let’s hit the road. | 好的 我们出发吧 |
[21:46] | At about the rest of these boxes? | 那剩下这些盒子呢 |
[21:47] | Oh,that’s junk. You can just give ’em away. – Hey,listen. | – 噢 那都是垃圾 你们扔了就好了 – 嘿 听着 |
[21:49] | Is there a good place we can grab a bite on the way out? | 我们在出去的路上有什么地方可以吃东西的吗 |
[21:52] | Um,well,there’s a great diner right near Granville field. | 噢 格兰维尔球场附近有个很不错的餐厅 |
[21:55] | Isn’t that– isn’t that outt that out of the way? – Yeah,but… | – 噢 那不是不顺路么? – 是的 不过 |
[21:59] | you stopping there anyway to spread your aunt’s ashes? | 你们何不到那里去顺便撒了你姑妈的骨灰呢 |
[22:01] | We’re kinda pressed for time. – Yeah,we thought we’d just put her | – 我们时间紧迫 – 是啊 我想我们把她 |
[22:04] | in the family plot back in Omaha. | 放在奥马哈 和其他家人的放一起就好了 |
[22:07] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[22:08] | Ida wanted her ashes scattered at the field. | 艾达希望她的骨灰撒在球场 |
[22:11] | Yeah,I know,but that’s kinda crazy,don’t you think? | 是啊 我知道 你不觉得这有点荒谬吗? |
[22:15] | It doesn’t matter. She was an amazing woman. | 那不重要 她是个出色的女人 |
[22:18] | You should respect her wishes. | 你要尊重她的遗愿 |
[22:22] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[22:23] | Hey,I-if you don’t have time to do it,I will. | 嘿 你要是没时间 那我去 |
[22:26] | Uh,you know,you’re not family | 要知道 你又不是她的家人 |
[22:27] | so I think that would be inappropriate. | 所以我想那样是不合适的 |
[22:31] | Look,you’re taking her pearls. | 你都拿走了她的珍珠项链 |
[22:32] | The least you can do is honor her wishes. | 好歹你要完成她的心愿吧 |
[22:35] | Okay,at the risk of being bitchy, | 好了 也许这话不好听 |
[22:37] | this is none of your business | 这与你无关 |
[22:38] | so could you please just drop it? – Fine.And for what it’s worth | – 所以你能不能不管? – 好吧 不过告诉你一下 |
[22:41] | you passed bitchy ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前你说话就够难听的了 |
[22:45] | Carter,get the urn. I wanna get outta here. | 卡特 去拿骨灰罐 我们走 |
[22:52] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[22:53] | You’ll never find it I’ll get it for you. | 你找不到的 我拿给你好了 |
[23:29] | By the way,I’m staying at Ida’s house for a while since, | 顺便说一句 我要在艾达家待一阵子 |
[23:32] | you know,my house is a pile of rubble. | 你也知道我家还是一片废墟 |
[23:34] | Oh,that’s so sad.You’ve got a week. | 噢 真不幸 给你一个星期的时间 |
[23:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[23:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | Just put it in the cup holder. | 放在杯架里不就行了 |
[23:56] | Excuse me.Are you Al’s wife? | 打扰一下 你是阿尔的妻子吗? |
[23:59] | I’m Gabrielle Lang. | 我是加布里埃尔.郎 |
[24:01] | You’re the mayor’s wife.Of course I recognize you. | 你是市长的妻子 我认得你 |
[24:04] | So I was shocked to hear about Al. | 阿尔的事我很吃惊 |
[24:08] | I can’t remember the last time I was so devastated. | 我都不记得上一次这么难过是什么时候了 |
[24:12] | Didn’t you just bury your husband yesterday? | 你不是昨天才下葬了你丈夫吗 |
[24:15] | That sucked,too. | 那也很让人难过 |
[24:18] | So what happened to Al? | 阿尔出了什么事? |
[24:22] | He was driving home | 他正在开车回家 |
[24:24] | trying to beat the storm,and he ran into a downed power line… | 试着躲过风暴 却撞上了倒下的电线杆… |
[24:27] | and his car burst into flames. | 他的车就起火了 |
[24:30] | Oh,sweetie,don’t. | 噢 亲爱的 别这样 |
[24:33] | I want you to remember all like I do… | 我希望你能像我这样回忆阿尔 |
[24:36] | at his desk,with a big smile on his face | 他坐在办公桌前 脸上有大大的微笑 |
[24:40] | surrounded by all his files. | 周围摆着一大堆文件 |
[24:45] | By the way,where are those files? | 顺便问一下 那些文件都哪去了? |
[24:47] | I cleared out his office. | 我清理了他的办公室 |
[24:49] | Oh,I bet that was hard. | 我想那一定很难过吧 |
[24:52] | so where’d you put ’em? | 那你放在哪里了? |
[24:55] | In the garage. | 车库里 |
[24:57] | Which is… | 也就是在 |
[24:58] | in the back. | 后面 |
[25:02] | Well,look at me,monopolizing the widow. | 哦,你看看我 一个人霸占着遗孀 |
[25:05] | You go mingle.I’m gonna get you a cracker. | 你去招待一下大家 我去给你拿饼干 |
[26:07] | Ah,god ,why. | 啊 老天爷,为什么 |
[26:08] | Why do people have to die?! | 人们干吗要死啊? |
[26:12] | Why,god?! Why? | 为什么啊 上帝 为什么为什么 |
[26:14] | Why? Why? Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 为什么 |
[26:24] | Oh,Thank you so much for letting us | 真是太感谢你了 肯让我们 |
[26:26] | take over your dining room. – Please. Thank you for making us dinner. | – 用你的饭厅 – 要谢的是你为我们做晚饭 |
[26:30] | Oh,you will be sending up dessert later? – Oh,sure. | – 噢 之后会送甜点过来吗 – 当然 |
[26:32] | Just,uh,leave your trays in the hall when you’re ready. | 等你们吃完好了 把碟子放在大厅就可以了 |
[26:42] | – Puff pastry? | – 松饼? |
[26:44] | – Thank you. – Oh,here is a nice 12-year-old scotch | – 谢谢 – 这是12年的苏格兰酒 |
[26:47] | to wash that down with. – Uh,look,it’s nice of you to invite me for dinner, | – 用来配那个刚好 – 很感谢你们请我过来吃晚饭 |
[26:51] | but if you’re hoping to change my mind about doing your roof, | 但如果你们是希望我改变主意 给你们修房顶 |
[26:54] | I’m just– I’m really not up to it. | 那我…我真的没兴趣 |
[26:56] | No. No,no,Walter, | 不不不 沃尔特 |
[26:58] | We–we just heard about your situation | 我们只是听说了你的处境 |
[27:00] | and thought you could use a little company. That’s all. | 所以就想你或许需要有人陪陪 仅此而已 |
[27:03] | Yes,and a nice home-cooked meal. | 是啊 美味的家常饭菜 |
[27:05] | Trust me,there are absolutely no tricks up our sleeve. | 相信我 我们绝对不是醉翁之意不在酒 |
[27:09] | Uh,I noticed there are four place settings. | 我注意到那里是四个位子 |
[27:11] | Is somebody joining us? | 是有人要和我们一起吗? |
[27:13] | All right,I’m here.What was so important? | 好了 我来了 什么事这么紧急 |
[27:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:23] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬出去 |
[27:25] | It’s been a little weird staying in the guest room of my own house. | 住在自己家的客房 有点不舒服 |
[27:29] | But I thought you and mom were trying to work stuff out. | 可我以为你和妈妈在努力改善关系啊 |
[27:32] | We are. It’s just… | 是的 只是… |
[27:33] | your mom thought it might be easier | 你妈妈认为保持点距离 |
[27:35] | if we gave ourselves a little distance. | 会让事情更顺利些 |
[27:38] | Well,then why doesn’t she move out? | 那为什么不是她搬出去呢 |
[27:40] | Dylan | 迪伦 |
[27:41] | I’m serious.You can’t leave me here alone with her. | 我是认真的 你不能把我和她单独留下 |
[27:44] | I’ll go crazy. | 我会发疯的 |
[27:45] | Hey,come onwe’re gonna see each other all the time. | 嘿 别这样 我们会常常见面的 |
[27:49] | Why does she always have to win? | 为什么每次都要她赢呢? |
[28:16] | Yeah,I’m thinking of starting my trip in paris. | 我打算开始去巴黎旅行了 |
[28:18] | Todd and I talked about going there,but now I’m thinking of | 托德和我讨论过去那里 不过现在我打算 |
[28:20] | doing it myself. | 一个人去 |
[28:23] | Walter recently split up with his life partner Todd. | 沃尔特最近和他的伴侣托德分手了 |
[28:26] | They were gay. – Small world,huh? | – 他们都是同志 – 这世界真小啊 是不是 |
[28:30] | How is it small,exactly? | 到底是有多小? |
[28:31] | Andrew is also an out-and-proud homosexual. | 安德鲁也是一个非常自豪的同性恋 |
[28:35] | He’s here,he’s queer,and we’re used to it. | 他就在这里 他是同性恋 我们已经习惯了 |
[28:38] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的? |
[28:40] | You know what else you two have in common? A love of boots. | 你知道你们俩还有什么共同之处吗? 都很喜欢靴子 |
[28:43] | Andrew has some beautiful boots. | 安德鲁有很多漂亮的靴子 |
[28:45] | Oh,I can only imagine | 我完全可以想象 |
[28:47] | the fun you two would have in the boot shop. | 你们俩一起逛靴子店时的乐趣 |
[28:52] | Um,Mom,I’m gonna take these bowls to the kitchen. | 妈妈 我把这些碗拿到厨房去 |
[28:56] | Oh,thanks,dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[28:58] | With you. | 我们俩一起 |
[29:02] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么啊 |
[29:03] | I’m just trying to stay out of the way | 我只是不想阻挡那些 |
[29:04] | of all those sparks that are flying. | 火花四溅而已 |
[29:06] | Sparks? The man’s twice my age. | 火花? 那男人比我大两倍 |
[29:09] | Yes,but he’s also– | 是的 但他也是… |
[29:10] | he’s got a great sense of… | 他非常的有品味… |
[29:16] | Okay,do you know how hard it is to get a good contractor? | 好了 你知道要找个好的承包人有多难吗 |
[29:20] | Oh,My god! | 我的天啊 |
[29:21] | And poor walter just had his heart broken, | 而可怜的沃尔特又刚经历了失恋 |
[29:23] | so if it takes you being nice to him to get our house fixed,then… | 所以如果需要你对他表示友好 才能让我们的房子被修好 |
[29:26] | You’re–you’re pimping me out for a new roof? | 你为了新的房顶 帮我拉皮条? |
[29:28] | And windows. | 还有窗子 |
[29:30] | And I am not pimping you out. I’m simply asking you | 我不是帮你拉皮条 我只是简单地要求你 |
[29:33] | to show some kindness to a lonely man | 向一个孤单的男人表示下友好 |
[29:36] | who happens to be an excellent roofer. | 刚好他还很会修房顶 |
[29:38] | – Look,if by kindness you mean sex – watch your mouth.I would never suggest that. | – 听着 如果友好你是指上床的话 – 说话小心点 我不会同意的 |
[29:43] | You can raise a man’s hopes without satisfying them. | 你不一定非要满足他而让他重新燃起希望的 |
[29:46] | I’ve done it all my life. | 我这辈子都是这么做的 |
[29:49] | Andrew,I haveot to get back into my house | 安德鲁 我必须要回到我的家 |
[29:53] | and you’re my only hope. | 而你是我唯一的希望了 |
[29:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:58] | For you,I will flirt | 为了你 我会调情 |
[30:00] | I will flatter,and I will charm. | 去勾引 去引诱 |
[30:03] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[30:04] | And in exchange | 作为交换 |
[30:05] | I expect a 60-inch flat screen TV. | 我要一台60英寸的纯平电视 |
[30:10] | Fine,and if you can get him to come in on time | 好 如果你能让他及时开工 |
[30:13] | and under budget,I’ll throw in surround sound. | 并且不会超过预算 我还会加上立体环绕 |
[30:23] | No.That Walter guy needs to stay miserable, | 不行 那个叫沃尔特的家伙得继续痛苦下去 |
[30:26] | because if he’s not,he’ll fix her roof | 如果他不痛苦 就会去修好房子了 |
[30:28] | and then she’ll leave us. – Mom,we always knew is couldn’t last forever, | – 然后她就会离开我们 – 妈妈 我们都知道这不可能长久的 |
[30:31] | and she’ll still be here another week or two. | 不过她还是会在这里住上一两个礼拜的 |
[30:34] | That is not enough time.She just started | 这点时间根本不够 她才刚刚开始 |
[30:36] | stenciling the kitchen,and I didn’t want to tell you this | 给厨房刷模板 还有我本不该说的 |
[30:38] | but there is talk of an herb garden. | 她还说要弄个花园 |
[30:42] | I’ve gotta stop her. – How? | – 我要去阻止她 – 怎么做? |
[30:45] | I don’t know,but I’ve had a taste of ironed pillowcases, | 我不知道 可是我已经喜欢上了熨烫枕套的味道, |
[30:48] | and I am not going back. | 我才不要回到以前 |
[30:52] | Oh,Walter,you got a little right there. | 噢 沃尔特 你这里沾到一点 |
[30:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:59] | Hey,everybody.I’m sorry to interrupt | 嘿 各位 抱歉打扰你们 |
[31:02] | but the smell of that apple pie just made my mouth water. | 不过那个苹果派的味道 让我直流口水 |
[31:05] | Well,say no more.One slice coming right up. | 别说了 马上就送上一片 |
[31:08] | Oh,Susan Delfino,this is Walter Bierlich. | 苏珊.德尔菲诺 这位是沃尔特.比尔利希 |
[31:10] | This is Susan’s house.She’s kind enough to take us in. – Hi.How are you? | – 这里是苏珊的家 她好心收留了我们 – 嗨 你好吗 |
[31:14] | All righty.Here you go. | 好的 给你 |
[31:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:22] | Oh.You’re going to eat that…here? | 噢 你要在这里吃吗 |
[31:25] | Oh,I’m just gonna visit for a while. | 噢 我只是坐一下下 |
[31:27] | So,Andrew,we miss you around here, | 安德鲁 我们都很想你 |
[31:30] | but I bet you love having your own place. | 有自己的住所一定很爽 |
[31:32] | Uh,yeah.It’s–it’s cool. | 是啊 很棒 |
[31:36] | Of–of course,it does get lonely. | 不过当然 会很寂寞 |
[31:39] | It’d be nice to have someone stop by once in a while. | 偶尔有人来拜访就更好了 |
[31:42] | Oh,well,you’ll reel somebody in. You always do. | 你会把人勾过去的 你一直都有这魅力 |
[31:45] | You should have seen his last boyfriend–Justin. | 你真该看看他的上一个男朋–贾斯汀 |
[31:48] | He was so hot. | 他真是太性感了 |
[31:50] | You really had a thing | 你真的对那些 |
[31:51] | for the young,ripped musclboys,huh? | 年轻有肌肉的小男生很有一套啊 是不是 |
[31:56] | He did at one time,but Andrew’s outgrown that. | 他曾经是的 不过安德鲁现在长大了 |
[32:00] | He realized the folly of being so shallow. | 他意识到了如此肤浅是多么的愚蠢 |
[32:02] | Exactly,and now,um,his tastes have gone to | 的确 现在他改成喜欢 |
[32:05] | the more mature,cultured types,like,uh,Walter here. | 更成熟 更有教养的 比如沃尔特这样的 |
[32:13] | This is a fix-up? | 这是在安排相亲吗 |
[32:15] | Well,I just–it never would have occurred to me,you know, | 我只是从没想到我会碰上这种事 |
[32:17] | Because of the vast age difference. | 因为年龄差距是这么大 |
[32:23] | But,hell.Why not? Life is short. | 不过干吗不呢 人生苦短啊 |
[32:25] | Certainly shorter for Walter. | 对沃尔特来说自然是更短了 |
[32:28] | Susan. – Oh,no,don’t get me wrong.I mean,I think it’s great. | – 苏珊 – 噢 别误会我 我是觉得这样很好 |
[32:31] | You should grab love wherever you can find it. | 你应该随时接受那些唾手可得的爱 |
[32:35] | Who cares if your friends think that you’re paying for it? | 即使你的朋友认为你是花钱买来的,可是谁会在乎呢? |
[32:37] | Oh,so why don’t you take this piece of pie upstairs to Julie? | 你何不拿着这块派送到楼上给朱莉呢? |
[32:41] | No,she’s right.That’s exactly what my friends would think. | 不 她说得很对 我朋友肯定会这么想的 |
[32:43] | Well,then you need new friends. – Hey,listen.You know what? | – 那你需要些新朋友了 – 嘿 听我说 知道吗? |
[32:46] | You seem like a nice guy,and it would be greatto parade you | 你看上去还不错 把你带到我的前男友面前炫耀一下 |
[32:49] | in front of my ex,but,uh,then I’d be using you. – Well,he doesn’t mind. | 会很棒的 但是 呃 那就是在利用你了 – 他不介意的 |
[32:53] | No,parade me. | 没关系 带我去炫耀吧 |
[32:56] | He’s got a mesh tank top that would bring your ex to tears. | 他有个网状的背心性感的会让你前男友伤心欲绝 |
[33:02] | Yeah,well,you know,as tempting as that sounds, | 是的,嗯,不错,听起来很诱人 |
[33:04] | you know,I’m just not ready to date,so… | 可你也知道,我还没准备好约会 所以… |
[33:08] | Thank you so much for the dinner. | 非常感谢你们请我吃饭 |
[33:13] | Walter,wait! | 沃尔特 等等 |
[33:15] | Well,I guess I’ll just bring this pie up to Julie. | 我想我把派给朱莉送去吧 |
[33:19] | You. | 你 |
[33:21] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[33:40] | So is someone meeting us here or what? | 有人来这里见我们还是怎样? |
[33:42] | Well,here’s the thing.I called the general manager to ask | 呃 是这样的 我打电话给了经理 |
[33:44] | if we could scatter the ashes here, | 问他我们是否可以在这里撒骨灰 |
[33:46] | and he said absolutely not. | 他说绝对不可以 |
[33:50] | So how are we getting in? | 那我们该怎么进去呢 |
[33:53] | Oh,Lynette. | 利奈特 |
[33:54] | Hey,you’ve abetted. Might as well aid. | 嘿 你可是教唆犯 也是从犯 |
[34:04] | Leave us. | 走开 |
[34:16] | Okay,I know that it sounds selfish, | 好吧 我知道那听起来很自私 |
[34:18] | but I did what I did because I want you to stay. | 但我这么做是因为我想让你们留下来 |
[34:22] | Why? I-I thought you’d want your house back. | 为什么? 我以为你想自己的房子自己住 |
[34:24] | Well,yeah,sure,someday, | 是的 当然 某天吧 |
[34:27] | But right now I just love having you take care of me. | 可是现在 我很喜欢有你照顾我 |
[34:30] | All the cooking and the cleaning and the alphabetizing… | 做饭呀 打扫呀 把东西按字母排序啊 |
[34:37] | It’s helping me feel like | 让我觉得 |
[34:38] | I’m not just about to fall apart. | 自己不会崩溃掉 |
[34:42] | Oh,sweetie,you’re okay. | 噢 亲爱的 你没事的 |
[34:44] | No. | 不是的 |
[34:46] | I’m pregnant,and my husband’s in rehab, | 我怀孕了 而我丈夫进了勒戒所 |
[34:51] | and the only reason I seem sane is | 唯一让我看起来正常的理由 |
[34:53] | because you’re here, making my house feel like a home. | 就是因为你在这儿 让这个地方像个家 |
[35:06] | This is a conversation that could benefit | 这番话会奖励你 |
[35:08] | from some homemade chocolate chip cookies. | 一些自制巧克力脆片饼干 |
[35:12] | Can I have milk,too? | 能再给杯牛奶吗? |
[35:15] | I’ll be right back. | 马上来 |
[35:26] | Do you maybe want to say something first? | 你想先说点什么吗? |
[35:28] | Oh,uh,yeah,I guess so. | 噢 好的 我想是吧 |
[35:36] | “Do not stand at my grave and weep.” | “不要站在我的坟前哭泣” |
[35:39] | Um,”I’m–I’m not there.I do not sleep. | 我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡 |
[35:43] | “I am a thousand winds that blow. I am… | “我是一阵一阵的微风 我… |
[35:45] | the diamond glints of snow.” | 是雪地钻石般的光辉” |
[35:50] | “I am the sunlight on ripened grain. | “我是照在成熟稻子上的阳光 |
[35:54] | I am the gentle autumn’s rain.” | 我是秋日温柔的细雨” |
[36:01] | “Do not stand at my grave and cry. | “不要站在我的坟前哭泣 |
[36:05] | I am not there. I did not die.” | 我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡” |
[36:10] | That was lovely. | 听起来好欣慰 |
[36:16] | Let’s dump her.And try not to stand downwind. | 我们开始撒吧 尽量别站在下风方向 |
[36:19] | She played third be,right? – Right. – Right,right,right. | – 她是三垒 是吗 – 是的 是的 是的 |
[36:23] | Oh,my goodness. | 天啊 |
[36:26] | Wait.Uh,sorry.Shortstop. | 等下 对不起 是游击手 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:36] | No,it was third. | 不对 就是三垒 |
[36:38] | Damn it,Karen.I’m running out of Ida. | 该死的 凯伦 我的艾达快撒完了 |
[36:49] | Okay,don’t move! | 好了 不许动 |
[36:50] | Stay right where you are and show me your hands. | 就站在那里 把手举起来 |
[36:55] | Okay,split up | 好了 分开行动 |
[36:56] | and I’ll meet you back at the car. Go! | 我们车上见 快跑 |
[37:00] | Hey,hey!Right there! | 嘿 嘿 停下 |
[37:03] | Lady,get back here! | 女士 快回来 |
[37:07] | Come on.Come on. | 快点 |
[37:08] | Uhh!Come on! | 别跑了 |
[37:10] | – Run,Jane Doe,run! | 快跑 无名氏 快 |
[37:12] | Just grab her! | 抓住她 |
[37:13] | – Hey,stop,hey! | 嘿 停下来 |
[37:13] | I got her. | 我抓到她了 |
[37:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:26] | So when I finally came clean,his wife told me | 等我坦白之后 她妻子告诉我 |
[37:29] | she shredded anything that had to do with offshore accounts. | 她把所有有关海外帐户的文件都粉碎了 |
[37:32] | She was protecting Al. | 她是为了保护阿尔 |
[37:36] | So we’re broke. | 所以我们破产了 |
[37:40] | I’m so sorry,honey. | 真对不起 亲爱的 |
[37:42] | I-I know this is bad,but we have each other. | 我知道这很难过 不过我们还有彼此 |
[37:45] | We’ll get married again | 我们可以复婚 |
[37:46] | and everything will be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:50] | For richer,for poorer,right? | 无论富贵贫穷 对吗? |
[37:57] | In sickness and in health. | 无论疾病健康 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna go down to the cafeteria and get us | 我去一下咖啡厅 |
[38:12] | a couple of ginger ales | 买杯姜汁麦酒 |
[38:13] | to toast our future. | 为我们的未来干杯 |
[38:17] | Hey,doctor.He’s looking better and better every day. | 嘿 医生 他一天比一天好了呢 |
[38:20] | Keep up the good work. | 继续好好治他哟 |
[38:26] | You haven’t told her yet,have you? | 你还没告诉他 是不是? |
[38:29] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[38:31] | Carlos,I know you’re scared,but give her some credit. | 卡洛斯 我知道你担心 不过给她些信心吧 |
[38:36] | She’s not gonna leave you because you lost your sight. | 她不会因为你失明而离开你的 |
[38:42] | You don’t know Gaby. | 你不了解加布的 |
[38:59] | Thank god those cops let us off with a warning. | 感谢上帝那些警察只是小警告了一下我们 |
[39:01] | I was this close to my third strike. | 我差一点儿就三进宫了 |
[39:06] | I’m just glad we gave Ida what she wanted. | 我很高兴我们实现了艾达的愿望 |
[39:10] | It’s a beautiful thing you did. | 你做了件好事 |
[39:12] | Then why don’t I feel better? | 可为什么我并没觉得好受些 |
[39:15] | I don’t know.Why don’t you? | 我不知道 为什么呢? |
[39:17] | Because it wasn’t enough | 因为与她为我所做的相比 |
[39:19] | not compared to what she did for me. | 那还不够 |
[39:22] | She saved my kids. | 她救了我的孩子们 |
[39:25] | She’s this amazing woman | 她是个很棒的女人 |
[39:26] | and I never bothered to get to know her, | 可我从没想过要去了解她 |
[39:28] | So,yeah,I sprinkled her ashes, | 所以 没错 我撒了她的骨灰 |
[39:30] | but it would have been nice | 但我要是在她成为骨灰之前 |
[39:31] | to do something before she was ashes. | 为她做些什么就好了 |
[39:36] | That’s a lesson we all gotta learn over and over– | 这是我们永远学不完的一课 |
[39:38] | appreciate people while we still got ’em. | 多多感恩那些在我们身边的人吧 |
[39:41] | Yep. | 没错 |
[39:49] | Third strike? | 三进宫? |
[39:50] | What were the first two? | 前两次是咋进去的? |
[39:53] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长喽 |
[39:54] | That requires a pitcher of beer and a dark bar. | 那需要一瓶啤酒和一间灯光黑暗的酒吧 |
[39:58] | I got time for that. | 我有时间奉陪 |
[40:13] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这儿做什么? |
[40:15] | I thought you found a motel room. | 我以为你在汽车旅馆找到地方了 |
[40:18] | I did | 我是找到了 |
[40:19] | but I wanted to set something straight before I go. | 但我想在走之前 把话说清楚 |
[40:23] | I’m not leaving because you want me to. | 我走并不是因为要遵从你的意愿 |
[40:27] | I’m leaving because I’m walking out on you. | 我走是因为我要离开你 |
[40:31] | Oh,is that how we’re gonna play this? | 噢 我们是要玩这种游戏吗? |
[40:33] | Fine.Whatever.You’re leaving me. | 好吧 不管怎样 你要离开我了 |
[40:36] | Oh,yeah,and here’s why. | 噢 是的 这就是原因 |
[40:40] | You blamed what happened on your ex-husband, | 你把那一切都怪罪在你前夫身上 |
[40:43] | and I believed you. | 而我相信了你 |
[40:45] | You told me it was all his fault, | 你说全都是他的错 |
[40:47] | and now I find out it was yours. | 可现在我发现罪魁祸首都是你 |
[40:53] | We’re about even in the betrayal department now. | 现在我们在背叛的道路上 扯平了 |
[40:57] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[41:00] | I think you win. | 我想你赢了 |
[41:37] | It had been seven days | 已经过去7天了 |
[41:39] | since a tornado devastated Wisteria Lane, | 自从那一场飓风席卷了紫藤巷 |
[41:44] | and the residents continued to | 居民们继续着 |
[41:46] | pick up the pieces of their lives. | 重新拼凑生活中的碎片 |
[41:50] | Some salvaged precious friendships. | 有些人挽救了珍贵的友情 |
[41:55] | Some uncovered colorful histories. | 有人发现了他人那丰富多彩的过去 |
[42:00] | Others found challenges they hadn’t expected. | 有的人则遇到了人生中的意外挑战 |
[42:11] | And then… | 可之后… |
[42:16] | there was one girl… | 有一个小女孩 |
[42:19] | who stumbled upon the truth she’d long been searching for… | 无意中发现了她一直在寻找的真相 |
[42:26] | only…to wish she hadn’t. | 只是….她后悔了 |