时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mike was the victim | 麦克是一场肇事逃逸的… |
[00:06] | of a hit and run. | 受害者 |
[00:09] | Lynette couldn’t forgive her mother’s past. | 勒奈特无法原谅她母亲的过往 |
[00:11] | you had Tom to come home to. I had your stepfather. | 你回家能见到汤姆 我有你的继父 |
[00:14] | hey, Glen may have bored you, | 格兰也许让你厌倦了 |
[00:15] | but the years we had a father in that house | 但是家里有个父亲在的那几年 |
[00:17] | were the happiest of my life. you drove him away. – Mom,where’s grandma going? | -是我这辈子最幸福的时光 你却把他赶走了 – 妈妈 外婆要去哪里? |
[00:23] | Bree got her second chance to be a good mother. | 布里又有了一次做好母亲的机会 |
[00:28] | Mike ‘s dependency grew… | 麦克对药物的依赖与日俱增… |
[00:30] | addicts are experts at deception. | 瘾君子都是骗人好手 |
[00:33] | Victor ! – get up. I wanna see the look on your face | 维克托! – 起来 我要看看刀子刺入时 |
[00:34] | when the knife goes in. uhh! | 你脸上的表情 |
[00:36] | and Victor was lost at sea. | 维克托在大海中消失 |
[00:45] | we think of the past | 我们把过去 |
[00:47] | as water under the bridge, | 当成是一股桥下的流水 |
[00:49] | a current that carries away the mistakes of our youth– | 它带走了我们年少的无知… |
[00:53] | the loves we lost… | 我们失去的真爱… |
[00:57] | the addictions we gave into… | 我们曾经的嗜好… |
[01:00] | the opportunities we threw away… | 我们丢弃的机会… |
[01:06] | but sooner or later, | 但是总有一天 |
[01:08] | reminders drift back into our lives… | 曾经的事物会漂回到我们的生活中… |
[01:12] | of the mistakes we made… | 提醒我们做过的错事… |
[01:14] | and the sins we committed. | 以及我们犯下的罪恶 |
[01:19] | Carlos , why are you calling me? | 卡洛斯 你为什么打电话给我? |
[01:21] | I told you we can’t be seen together. – I can’t take it anymore. | – 我告诉过你我们不能被看到在一起 – 我受不了了 |
[01:23] | we gotta go to the cops. – oh, okay. and say what? “yes, officer, | – 我们得去找警察 – 好呀 我们说什么? 难道说 “是的 长官 |
[01:27] | “my lover and I knocked my husband overboard twice | “我和我情人两次把我丈夫在水中打昏 |
[01:30] | and left him for dead. okay. bye-bye.” I don’t think so. | 然后扔下他生死不管就跑了 好了 再见” 我可不这么认为 |
[01:33] | but he’s the mayor. | 但是他是市长 |
[01:35] | you know, people are gonna notice he’s missing, | 人们会发现他不见的 |
[01:36] | and then they’re gonna ask questions. | 然后他们就会质疑的 |
[01:38] | let them ask. no one knows we were on that boat. | 让他们问好了 没人知道我们在那船上 |
[01:41] | let’s just play dumb and ride this thing out. – Gaby , don’t you feel guilty? a man is dead. | -我们就装傻这么过去 – 加布 你不觉得内疚吗 死了个人啊 |
[01:46] | yes, I feel awful, but he threatened our lives. | 是 我感觉很糟 但他威胁到我们生命了 |
[01:49] | it was self-defense. | 我们是正当防卫 |
[01:50] | exactly. so then why don’t we go and tell the police? | 正是如此 那我们为什么不去自首呢 |
[01:58] | He took the lord’s name in vain. | 他亵渎上帝 |
[02:04] | look, we have a good plan. | 听着 我们计划好了的 |
[02:05] | let’s just stick to it. | 就一直坚守下去 |
[02:07] | okay, okay. I won’t say anything. | 好 好 我什么都不说 |
[02:09] | good. now until this blows over, don’t call me again. | 这才对 这事没结束前 不要再打给我 |
[02:17] | what are you doing now? | 你在做什么? |
[02:18] | I’m praying for a miracle. | 我在祈祷奇迹发生 |
[02:21] | Carlos, if Victor had lived, he would’ve killed us. | 卡洛斯 如果维克托还活着 他会把我们都杀了 |
[02:24] | I’m thinking we already had our miracle. | 我觉得奇迹已经降临在我们身上了 |
[02:34] | yes, the mistakes of our past | 是的 我们曾经的错误 |
[02:37] | have a way of drifting back into our lives… | 总能漂回到我们的生活中来… |
[02:42] | and when they do… | 而当它们漂回来的时候… |
[02:45] | we have to pay for them. | 我们就要付出代价了 |
[03:05] | one day in the early fall,Mike Delfino hurt his shoulder. | 初秋的一天,麦克·德尔非诺伤到了肩膀 |
[03:13] | to ease his pain, | 为了减轻疼痛 |
[03:14] | he took a little white pill recommended by his doctor. | 他吃了一颗医生推荐的白色小药片 |
[03:18] | the pain persisted, so he took another… | 但疼痛不减 所以他再吃了一颗… |
[03:22] | and another. | 又一颗 |
[03:25] | unfortunately, when Mike’s pain began to subside, | 不幸的是 当麦克的疼痛感开始消减 |
[03:29] | his need for the little white pills… | 他对小药片的需要… |
[03:32] | did not. | 却没有消减 |
[03:34] | but Mike never shared this with those who cared about him, | 但麦克从未对那些在乎他的人提过此事 |
[03:40] | only with those who could not have cared less. | 而偏偏是对那些最不在乎他死活的人 |
[03:47] | hey, it’s Mike. I’m out. I need to meet you tomorrow. | 我是麦克 药吃完了 明天我得见你 |
[03:50] | Great. got that money you owe me? | 很好 欠我的钱弄到了吗 |
[03:53] | no, but you know I’m good for it. | 没有 但是你知道我会弄到的 |
[03:55] | you price chemistry textbooks lately? | 你知道最近化学教科书的价钱吗? |
[03:57] | they’re, like, 300 bucks. | 要300美元 |
[03:59] | I need my money, Mike. | 我要钱 麦克 |
[04:00] | and you’ll get it, all right? | 会还给你的 好吗? |
[04:01] | can’t you just front me something for now? | 你不能现在先给我点吗 |
[04:04] | well, advice is free. pills aren’t. | 咨询是免费的 药片是收费的 |
[04:06] | my advice–get some cash. | 我的建议是… 弄些钱来 |
[04:27] | so, hey, you know, I better get going. | 嘿 我该走了 |
[04:30] | yeah, um, I should, too. | 是啊 我也该进去了 |
[04:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[04:37] | can we talk? this will just take a second. | 我们能谈谈吗? 一会儿就好 |
[04:44] | Did you kiss that boy? | 你吻过那个男孩了? |
[04:45] | no, I was kind of interrupted. – oh, well, you’re gonna thank me. | -没有 被你打断了 -好吧 你可得谢谢我 |
[04:48] | Do you know that he has his tongue pierced? | 你知不知道他的舌头有穿环? |
[04:50] | Yeah. he showed me. How do you know? – I checked out his web page. | -知道 他给我看了 你怎么知道的? – 我上网看了他的主页 |
[04:54] | you did not. -I did, too, and do you know what else he has pierced? | – 你不是吧 – 是的 你知道他身上还有什么地方也有穿环吗? |
[04:56] | and if you do, you’re grounded. – okay, yes, mom, | – 如果你知道 你就被禁足了 – 好吧 是的 妈妈 |
[04:58] | Derek has bought into the whole piercing craze, | 戴瑞克有一股穿环的狂热 |
[05:00] | but aren’t you the one who told me to not judge a book by its cover? | 不过不是你说要我不要以貌取人吗? |
[05:03] | if the cover has holes in it, the book is no good. | 如果封面有洞 那这就不是一本好书 |
[05:06] | okay, this conversation is over. | 好吧 我们没什么好说的了 |
[05:08] | I am going to kiss derek good night. – oh, fine. break my heart. | -我要去和戴瑞克吻别 -去吧 伤透我的心吧 |
[05:11] | Why are you freaking out? we’re just dating. | 你为什么生气 我们只不过在约会 |
[05:13] | It’s not like he’s trying to put a ring on my finger. | 又不是他要给我带上戒指(结婚) |
[05:15] | Trust me. your finger is not where he’d put it. | 相信我 你的手指不是他想放指环的地方 |
[05:32] | Aw, he’s so beautiful when he sleeps. | 他睡觉的样子真好看 |
[05:35] | I’ll put him in the crib. | 我把他放到婴儿床上去 |
[05:36] | no, he’ll be sleeping with us. | 不 他和我们一起睡 |
[05:39] | Why? is he running a fever? | 为什么? 他发烧了么? |
[05:40] | He’s fine, but I’ve been doing some reading, | 他很好 但是我读了一些书 |
[05:42] | and more and more people say | 越来越多的人说 |
[05:44] | that babies sleep better next to their parents. | 婴儿和父母睡在一起比较好 |
[05:46] | It’s called the “family bed.” no, I’ve heard of that. | -这叫”家人床” -我听说过 |
[05:50] | Isn’t it designed to facilitate breast-feeding? | 但那不是为了方便喂奶吗 |
[05:52] | partly. what’s your point? | 部分是 你想说什么 |
[05:54] | you’re not lactating. if our son wants to be near the milk, | 你又没有奶 如果为了你儿子喝奶方便 |
[05:57] | he’ll have to sleep in the refrigerator. | 那他应该睡在冰箱里 |
[05:59] | this isn’t just for me and benjamin. | 这不只是为了我和本杰明 |
[06:02] | this will help you bond with him, too. | 这也会加深你俩的感情 |
[06:04] | Oh, perhaps, but it’s sure not gonna help me bond with you. | 也许吧 但是这肯定会影响我们亲热的 |
[06:08] | Darling, sex is the last thing women want | 亲爱的 做爱是刚生完小孩的女人 |
[06:10] | right after they’ve given birth. | 最不想干的事 |
[06:13] | But you didn’t give birth. you watched and served refreshments. | 但是你又没有生小孩 你只是在旁边看着 提供点心饮料什么的 |
[06:16] | well, that doesn’t make caring for an infant any less tiring. | 没错 那也不会让照顾小孩这回事舒服到哪去 |
[06:20] | can’t we just give it a chance? | 让我们试试不行吗 |
[06:25] | I suppose. | 可以吧 |
[06:33] | What if I roll over and crush him? | 如果我翻身压到他会怎么样? |
[06:36] | Don’t. | 你敢 |
[06:44] | Yes, Hi. I’m looking for my mom. | 你好 我在找我妈妈 |
[06:46] | She hangs out at your bar sometimes. | 她有时会去你们酒吧晃晃 |
[06:48] | Stella Wingfield? | 叫斯特拉·温菲尔德 |
[06:50] | uh, older lady, big smoker, talks like a teamster. | 一个老太 抽烟很厉害 讲话和卡车司机一样(说话很粗) |
[06:54] | well, that’s your fault for letting her run a tab. | 那让她出去溜达可是你的不对了 |
[06:57] | look, if you see her, could you tell her to call Lynette? | 这样 如果你见到她 请你让她给勒奈特打电话 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:03] | I know that you are worried, | 我知道你很担心 |
[07:04] | but I am sure your mother is fine. | 但是我很肯定你妈没事 |
[07:07] | she’s broke and old and rude. | 她身无分文 年纪又大 人又粗鲁 |
[07:08] | that is not a winning combination on the street. | 那样在街上什么都办不到 |
[07:11] | Stella is very resourceful. | 斯特拉她有得是办法 |
[07:13] | Didn’t you tell me that she once made her own booze | 你不是原来告诉我她把一袋橘子放在散热器下面 |
[07:16] | by putting a bag of oranges under the radiator? | 为自己调酒吗? |
[07:17] | Lucy, Lydia and I fought over who had to take her. | 我和 露西 莉迪亚 正吵着她该到谁家去 |
[07:20] | she was right outside. god only knows what she heard us say. | – 她就在外面 天知道她听到我们说什么了 |
[07:23] | – yeah, well,after the crap she put you guys through, | – 是呀 就凭她让你们经受的一切 |
[07:25] | you have every right to resent her. -it is a lot easier to resent your parents | – 你们有权利恨他 – 如果你知道父母在养老院安全生活着 |
[07:29] | when you know they’re safe in some retirement village, | 要去恨他们就容易多了 |
[07:31] | but to know that she’s out there, | 但如果你知道她正游荡在外 |
[07:33] | maybe lying facedown in an alley… | 说不准正趴着横在哪条巷子里… |
[07:35] | this is exactly what she wants you to do. | 她就想看到你们这样 |
[07:37] | she wants you to feel guilty. don’t buy into it. | 她就想让你们感到内疚 别上当 |
[07:41] | okay. okay. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[07:50] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[07:51] | The morgue is listed under government offices, right? | 停尸房列在政府机关名下,对吗? |
[08:00] | Mrs. Lang? | 朗太太 |
[08:02] | The police are here. | 警察来了 |
[08:26] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[08:28] | I’m detective Berry. this is detective Lyons. | 我是探员勃瑞 这是探员利昂 |
[08:30] | can we ask you a few questions? | 我们能问你几个问题吗 |
[08:31] | of course. | 当然 |
[08:33] | When was the last time you saw Mr. Lang? | 你最后一次见朗先生是什么时候? |
[08:35] | I guess two days ago. why? what’s wrong? | 我想是两天前 怎么了? 出什么事了吗 |
[08:38] | His office has reported him missing. -oh, no. they did? | – 他的办公室报警说他失踪了 – 不会吧 真的吗? |
[08:42] | and this morning, the coast guard | 今天早上海岸警卫队 |
[08:43] | found his empty boat floating in the bay. | 在海湾上发现了他那条空船 |
[08:45] | Oh, My god. I hope this isn’t… | 天啊 我希望不会是… |
[08:52] | last time I saw him, I told him I was leaving him. | 我最后一次见他 我告诉他 我要离开他 |
[08:57] | How did he react to that news? | 他当时什么反应? |
[08:59] | well, he took it pretty hard. | 他当时很难接受 |
[09:02] | oh, you don’t think he did anything stupid, do you? | 你们不会觉得他做傻事了吧 对吧? |
[09:05] | well, actually, we don’t. | 事实上 我们不这么认为 |
[09:08] | you don’t? | 不这么认为? |
[09:09] | when we examined the boat, | 我们检查过船 |
[09:10] | we didn’t find a single fingerprint, | 但我们没有找到任何指纹 |
[09:12] | not even Mr. Lang’s. | 连朗先生的也没有 |
[09:15] | well, that’s weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[09:18] | what–what do you think that means? | 那你们觉得是怎么回事呢? |
[09:20] | It would indicate somebody wiped that boat down | 这就意味着有人清理过船 |
[09:21] | after mr. lang was… gone. | 在朗先生…不见了之后 |
[09:25] | whoever was on that boat is clearly not that bright. | 不管是谁在那条船上 很显然那个人没那么聪明 |
[09:30] | okay, this is no time for name-calling. a man is missing. | 好了 现在不是骂人的时候了 有人失踪了 |
[09:32] | well, don’t worry, Ma’am. | 别担心 夫人 |
[09:34] | We got our best men on this case, ’round the clock. | 我们已经安排了精英们来破案 日以继夜 |
[09:36] | we’ll find out exactly what happened to your husband. | 我们会查出你丈夫到底出了什么事 |
[09:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:55] | Mum,went to mall with Derek. Back later. | (妈妈 我和戴瑞克去商场了 等会回来) |
[10:06] | Hi. I’m Barrett. Is Mike home? – No, he’s at work. | -嗨 我是巴瑞特 麦克在吗 – 他不在 他去工作了 |
[10:10] | oh, shoot. I needed to talk to him. | 真倒霉 我要和他谈谈 |
[10:13] | we’re, uh, just doing some business together. | 我们一起做事情的 |
[10:15] | well, I don’t know when he’s gonna beome, | 我不知道他什么时候回来 |
[10:16] | but you could come back later tonight. -oh, I can’t do that.I have to study for an orgo test. | – 不过你可以晚上晚点过来 – 哦 我不行 我还得准备机化考试 |
[10:20] | orgo? organic chemistry. I’m pre-med. | -机化? -有机化学 我在读医学院预科 |
[10:25] | pre-med? | 医学预科生? |
[10:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:39] | oh, hello, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[10:40] | Andrew, get Orson’s plate from the oven. | 安德鲁 把烤箱里奥森的早点拿来 |
[10:43] | ask me how my morning was. | 问问我早上过的如何 |
[10:45] | all right. how was it? | 好吧 感觉如何? |
[10:48] | after two nights | 这两个晚上 |
[10:49] | of sleepless bonding with my son, | 跟儿子捆在一起睡 我天天失眠 |
[10:51] | I nearly dozed off | 我在给科尔比太太补牙时 |
[10:52] | while repairing Mrs. Colby’s cracked molar. | 都差点睡着了 |
[10:55] | I doubt if the crown I put in will last her a year. | 我怀疑我给她补的能不能用到一年 |
[10:58] | so you’ll replace it for free. | 那你就免费为她换一次 |
[11:01] | that’s not the point. | 问题不在这 |
[11:02] | how is a dentist supposed to feel | 当一名牙医补的牙连一位90岁 |
[11:04] | when he can’t give a 90-year-old a lifetime guarantee? | 老人的所剩岁月都保证不了 他该怎么想 |
[11:08] | Bree, I’m sorry, but this whole family bed thing has to stop. | 布里 抱歉 这个家床的事情得停止 |
[11:11] | oh, give it some time. we’re still adjusting, | 再多花点时间 我们还在适应 |
[11:14] | and Benjamin is sleeping so soundly. | 而且本杰明睡得很香 |
[11:17] | well, he can sleep just as soundly in a crib. | 在婴儿床上他也能睡的这么香 |
[11:19] | From what you’ve told me, | 你告诉过我 |
[11:21] | you and Rex didn’t haul Andrew into bed with you. – No, and I wish we had. | -你和莱克斯也没跟安德鲁一起睡过 -是啊,我倒希望有过 |
[11:25] | If we did, he mightn’t have turned out so… | 如果我们这样做了 他就不会这么… |
[11:28] | so what? | 不会怎样? |
[11:29] | stupid? lazy? short? | 这么愚蠢? 这么懒? 这么矮? |
[11:32] | I was going to say angry, | 我本来要说这么愤怒 |
[11:35] | and perhaps that anger began | 也许这怒火从我们 |
[11:36] | when we exiled you to the nursery. | 把你送到托儿所开始的 |
[11:40] | I’m just trying to learn from my mistakes. | 我只是想吸取教训而已 |
[11:43] | so I’m–I’m what, like the first pancake? | 原来我…我就像是做出来的第一个薄煎饼? |
[11:45] | Don’t be so sensitive. | 别太敏感了 |
[11:47] | We’ll find something to help you sleep–maybe some warm milk. | 我们找点什么让你好睡觉 也许让你睡前喝点热牛奶 |
[11:50] | I know something that used to help me sleep. | 我知道什么能帮助我入眠 |
[11:53] | Of course, that’s off the menu these days. – could the mistake have the salt? | – 当然 这年头已经不流行了 – 能不能给这个”错误”递一下盐? |
[11:57] | and if you’re as tired as you say you are, | 如果你像自己说的那样累 |
[11:59] | then you’re bound to sleep better tonight. | 那你今晚一定会睡得好些的 |
[12:01] | Yes, I will, because I’ll be sleeping in the den. – You’re leaving our bed? | -是的 我会的 因为我会睡小屋 -你不和我们睡? |
[12:05] | darling, I need to either sleep or get lucky tonight. | 亲爱的 今晚我要么得睡好 要么得”爽”一次 |
[12:09] | I’ll have a better shot at both if I’m alone. | 一个人睡 我很可能两样都能得到 |
[12:18] | Gosh, you’re studying to be a doctor. | 天啊 你准备做个医生 |
[12:21] | that must not leave you a lot of free time for hobbies | 那你肯定没多少时间做自己的爱好 |
[12:23] | or… a girlfriend. | 或者… 找一个女朋友 |
[12:26] | well, I have the time.I just don’t have the girlfriend. | 时间我倒是有 就是还没女朋友 |
[12:29] | oh. well, no rush. | 哦 不用着急 |
[12:31] | you know, just yesterday, I was telling my daughter Julie– | 昨天我还跟我女儿朱莉说… |
[12:35] | oh, you know, that is so rude. | 这么说太没礼貌了 |
[12:37] | I–I’m talking about my daughter, | 我在说我的女儿 |
[12:38] | and you don’t even know what she looks like. | 你甚至都不知道她长什么样 |
[12:42] | that’s her. | 就是她 |
[12:44] | she’s cute. | 她很漂亮 |
[12:45] | Oh, Barrett, I wasn’t fishing for compliments. | 巴瑞特 我可不是要听你的称赞的 |
[12:48] | if I was… | 如果我真的想… |
[12:49] | I would’ve shown you this one. | 我会给你看这张照片 |
[12:54] | Oh, Excuse me. I’m sorry. I gotta take this. | 抱歉 我得接这个电话 |
[12:58] | Oh, sure. I have to check on the laundry. | 当然 我得去看看衣服洗的怎么样了 |
[13:06] | no, bonehead, I don’t sell that stuff. | 不 笨蛋 我不卖那些东西 |
[13:08] | Just pills, smokes and ‘shroomage. that’s it. | 只卖药 烟 和迷幻药 就这些 |
[13:16] | 20 bucks, cash only. meet you at the dorm. | 20美元 只收现金 宿舍见 |
[13:20] | Look what I found on the dryer. | 瞧瞧我在烘干机上找到了什么 |
[13:23] | Julie won second place in the state science fair. | 朱莉在州科学展上得了二等奖 |
[13:26] | That’s awesome. | 真了不起啊 |
[13:27] | Yeah, good-looking and smart. | 没错 又漂亮又聪明 |
[13:30] | Only problem is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[13:31] | where is she gonna find someone else like that? | 上哪能找到和她一样优秀的人呢? |
[13:35] | Well, I gotta get going. My study partner’s | 我得走了 我是学习伙伴关于那个考试 |
[13:37] | giving me a hard time about that test, so… | 尽给我出难题 所以… |
[13:38] | Oh, that’s okay. you know, why don’t you come back tomorrow | 那好 你可以明天再来找 麦克 |
[13:41] | to see Mike, and if Julie happens to be here, | 如果恰巧朱莉也在 |
[13:43] | Maybe you can give her some advice | 也许你可以给她些建议 |
[13:45] | on picking out colleges and stuff. | 教教她怎么选大学和专业 |
[13:48] | Yeah, sounds great. see you tomorrow, Mrs. Delfino. – Oh, please,call me “Mom.” | -好的 明天见 德尔非诺太太 -请 叫我”妈妈”吧 |
[13:53] | Uh, because… | 因为… |
[13:55] | that’s what all the kids call me | 孩子们都这么叫我 |
[14:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:10] | Hey, Bree. table for, uh, one and a half? | 嘿 布里 要一人半的桌子? |
[14:13] | No, thanks. I’m just dropping off andrew’s cell phone. | 不用了 我只是给安德鲁送手机 |
[14:15] | He forgot it again. okay. I’ll give it to him. | -他又忘带了 -好的 我会给他的 |
[14:18] | Um, Tom, may I ask you something? | 呃 汤姆 我能问你点事情吗? |
[14:21] | Did you and Lynette do the family bed | 你和勒奈特生完孩子那会儿 |
[14:23] | when your children were babies? – well, it wasn’t exactly a choice. | 是不是和宝宝一起睡? – 其实我们也没办法 |
[14:26] | They just kept crawling in there. | 他们总是爬过来睡 |
[14:29] | so, um, not to pry, but, um, | 不是为了要打探什么 不过 |
[14:32] | did that create any, uh, issues for you? | 那对你造成什么困扰吗? |
[14:36] | You mean sex? Apparently, “not to pry” wasn’t necessary. | – 你指的是做爱? – 很显然 没必要说”不是为了要打探什么” |
[14:41] | Well, it did put a crimp on things at first, | 刚开始的确对事情有阻碍 |
[14:43] | but that just forced us to be more creative. | 不过那逼着我们要更富创意 |
[14:46] | Oh. again, not to pry, but– | 再一次 不是为了要打探什么 |
[14:49] | the office. | 在办公室 |
[14:50] | we did it at the office, once in the car | 我们在办公室做 有次在车里 |
[14:53] | and you remember when you asked us to watch the house | 你还记得你们出城时 |
[14:55] | when you guys were going out of town? | 让我们帮你看家吗? |
[14:56] | Okay. Thanks. Yes, um, we’ll be going now. | 谢谢 我们走了 |
[15:02] | Hey, other than your issue, how does orson like being a dad? | 嘿 除了这些困扰 奥森做爸爸的感觉如何? |
[15:05] | Oh, he just adores it. | 他乐此不疲 |
[15:08] | The three of us are such a happy little family. | 我们三个是一个幸福的小家庭 |
[15:11] | Aren’t we? Mm. that is great. | -对不对啊 -太棒了 |
[15:13] | bye. bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[15:29] | Well, I replaced that gasket. | 我把垫圈换了 |
[15:32] | shouldn’t leak anymore. | 应该不会再漏水了 |
[15:33] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:34] | Why don’t you grab us a couple beers? | 你去拿两瓶啤酒过来喝吧? |
[15:42] | Sylvia. what are you doing here? | 塞尔维亚 你来干吗 |
[15:45] | Beautiful house. | 房子挺漂亮 |
[15:46] | Look, you need to leave. | 听着 你不能在这儿 |
[15:48] | I don’t want Katherine finding you here. | 我不想让凯瑟琳在这里看到你 |
[15:50] | Oh, but Katherine’s gone. | 但是凯瑟琳出去了 |
[15:51] | I waited until she drove away so we could be alone. | 我一直等到她开车离开 这样我们就能单独相处了 |
[15:56] | Aren’t you gonna invite me in? | 你不邀请我进去吗 |
[15:58] | After you ruined my life? I don’t think so. | 在你毁了我的生活之后? 我可不这么认为 |
[16:01] | You ruined your own life. | 是你自己毁了自己的生活 |
[16:03] | You should have told the truth about us. | 你应该告诉大家真相 |
[16:05] | Sylvia, why don’t you do us both a favor | 塞尔维亚 就当帮我们彼此一个忙 |
[16:07] | and go back to Chicago? | 回芝加哥吧? |
[16:09] | Adam, let me in. | 亚当 让我进去 |
[16:11] | Hey, man. your, uh, your beer’s getting warm. | 伙计 你的…啤酒都不冰了 |
[16:16] | Oh, you have guests. | 哦 你有客人 |
[16:21] | I guess I’ll just drop by some other time. | 那我改天换个时间再来 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry, man. it just sounded like you needed a little help. | 很抱歉 伙计 我只是觉得你需要帮个忙 |
[16:35] | Thanks. that’s, um, a-an ex-patient… oh. | 谢谢 她是 我以前一位病人 |
[16:39] | with some pretty serious mental problems. | 有比较严重的精神问题 |
[16:42] | Uh, could you do me a big favor? | 你可以帮我个大忙吗 |
[16:45] | I’d rather Katherine didn’t know she was here. | 我不想让凯瑟琳知道她来过 |
[16:51] | Yeah, that’s no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:53] | you know, actually, I was gonna ask you a favor, too. | 其实 我也想让你帮个忙 |
[16:56] | I’ve got this pain in my shoulder. | 我肩膀上一直很疼 |
[17:00] | You–you think you could write me a prescription? | 你…你能给我开个处方吗 |
[17:02] | oh, I wish I could help you out, | 噢 我希望自己可以帮你 |
[17:03] | but a gynecologist writing a prescription for a man? | 但是妇科医生给男人开处方? |
[17:07] | It kind of raises a red flag. | 这也太明显了吧 |
[17:11] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[17:13] | This favor thing | 帮忙的事情 |
[17:15] | doesn’t have to go both ways. | 并不一定要礼尚往来 |
[17:21] | Linda, is Mrs. Zimmerman here? | 琳达 泽梅曼太太来了没? |
[17:31] | Hello, doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[17:32] | Bree. what a wonderful surprise. | 布里 真是惊喜 |
[17:35] | uh, I’ve got a new patient coming in. | 我有个新病号要进来 |
[17:37] | Mmm, yes, you do. | 恩 是的 没错 |
[17:39] | I’m Mrs. Zimmerman. | 我就是泽梅曼太太 |
[17:44] | Uh, your message said you had a cavity that needed filling? | 你留言说你有个蛀牙需要补? |
[17:48] | I was in a very naughty mood when I left that. | 我留那个言时 是想闹着玩的 |
[18:01] | You’re waiting outside… why are you waiting outside? | 你在外面站着 你干吗要在外面等? |
[18:04] | Everything is fine.It’s just,um,someone’s here. | 一切都很好 只是…恩..有人来了 |
[18:08] | Oh,my god. It’s the police? | 噢 天啊 是警察吗 |
[18:09] | No,no. No,nothing like that. | 不 不 不 不是警察 |
[18:13] | It’s your stepfather. | 是你继父 |
[18:28] | Glen? | 格兰? |
[18:30] | I don’t believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[18:33] | Lynnie. | 勒奈特 |
[18:36] | oh, it’s been a long time. | 好久没见了 |
[18:38] | Oh, God. only three decades give or take a year, | 天哪 才差不多30年时间 |
[18:42] | But who cares? | 管它呢 |
[18:44] | Oh, Gosh. you look great. | 噢 天哪 你看起来真不错 |
[18:46] | Oh, so do you, although what–what–what’s this? | 噢 你也是 这是…这是怎么回事? |
[18:50] | Oh, just a little cancer. | 噢 只是个小癌症而已 |
[18:53] | No, but I kicked its ass. I’m good now. | 没有 我战胜了它 现在很好 |
[19:00] | You come here. Oh! | 你来了 噢! |
[19:04] | So why–why are you here? | 那…那你来是有什么事? |
[19:06] | well… | 我来… |
[19:08] | Your mother called me. | 你妈妈打电话给我 |
[19:10] | She did? Is she okay? | 是吗 她还好吧 |
[19:12] | Uh, she sounds fine. she asked for money. | 听起来还好 她找我要钱 |
[19:15] | I didn’t know you guys had kept in touch. | 我不知道你们还保持着联系 |
[19:17] | Well, we hadn’t. I’m meeting her tomorrow | 我们没有 我明天要去美景公园 |
[19:20] | at Fairview park to give it to her, | 见她然后给她钱 |
[19:22] | and I’m guessing you’ll want to come with me. | 我想你应该会想和我一起去 |
[19:24] | Yes, Yes, Thank you, but where has she been staying? | 是 是 谢谢你 不过之前她都待在哪儿了? |
[19:28] | She broke into a car and spent the night there. | 她撬开了一辆车 在里面过的夜 |
[19:32] | Oh, My god. | 我的天啊 |
[19:33] | but she did say it was a cadillac. | 但她跟我说了那是辆凯迪拉克 |
[19:36] | Oh, Well, Good. at least she’s not living like a hobo. | 噢 很好 至少她不会像个流浪汉一样生活 |
[19:41] | Oh, My god. I’m so glad to see you again. | 天啊 能再见到你我真是太高兴了 |
[19:44] | Oh, you too, Lynnie. | 我也是 勒奈特 |
[19:50] | Hey, Bree | 好 布里 |
[19:52] | Oh. hello, Adam | 好啊 亚当 |
[19:53] | I just dropped by to see your husband. is he here? | 我顺道过来找你丈夫 他在吗 |
[19:55] | He’s in the exam room, readjusting the chair. | 他在检查室呢 在调试椅子 |
[20:04] | Look, I’m sorry Mike is in such pain, | 听我说 我很抱歉 麦克要承受这种痛苦 |
[20:06] | but it’s not really ethical | 但是要我给他开那处方 |
[20:07] | for me to write him a prescription. | 真的有悖医德 |
[20:09] | I know it’s a little dicey, | 我知道这很冒险 |
[20:10] | but you’d really be doing me a big favor. | 但这真的是在帮我的大忙 |
[20:13] | By the way, Bree looks great. | 对了 布里气色很好啊 |
[20:14] | I haven’t seen her since I delivered Danielle ‘s baby. | 自从给丹妮尔的孩子接生后 我就没见过她了 |
[20:18] | Sorry. Your baby. | 抱歉 是你们的孩子 |
[20:27] | Hey, Andrew | 嘿 安德鲁 |
[20:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:30] | Just giving you that sewing room you always wanted. | 你一直想要的缝纫间我给你腾出来了 |
[20:34] | You’re moving out? | 你要搬出去? |
[20:37] | But you can’t afford an apartment. | 可你租不起房子啊 |
[20:39] | I can afford this one, | 这次的房子我负担得起 |
[20:41] | Which will give you some idea how crappy the neighborhood is. | 可以让你意识到这地方是有多么恶心 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry. I don’t–I don’t understand. | 我很抱歉 我..我不明白 |
[20:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:48] | I’m doing this for you. how are you gonna get a fresh start | 我这么做是为了你 如果住在这个到处都能想起 |
[20:50] | with your past mistakes stinking up the place? | 过去那些错误的地方 你该如何重新开始呢 |
[20:54] | Is this about the other morning? | 是因为那天早上的对话? |
[20:56] | Oh, for heaven sakes, you can’t be serious. | 看在上帝份上 你不会当真吧 |
[21:00] | I am. in fact, I already gave the landlord a check. | 事实上 是的 我已经给过房东支票了 |
[21:03] | So I hope the three of you are very happy. | 我祝你们一家三口快乐 |
[21:24] | Well, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[21:25] | I’m not entirely comfortable giving this to you, Mike | 把这给你我并不是很安心 麦克 |
[21:28] | pain medication only helps your symptoms. | 止疼药只会让你的症状减轻 |
[21:30] | If this is chronic, you need to be seeing a physical therapist. | 如果是慢性病 你就需要去看理疗医生 |
[21:33] | You know what I need, Orson ? I need to take a few weeks off, | 你知道我需要什么吗 奥森? 我需要休息几周 |
[21:37] | but I can’t, cause I’ve got to work… | 可是我不能 因为我得工作 |
[21:39] | for the baby, for Julie ‘s class trip, | 为了苏珊肚里的孩子 为了朱莉的班级旅行 |
[21:41] | the patio furniture | 院子里的摆设 |
[21:43] | and everything else Susan ‘s got me paying for. | 和其他所有苏珊想要买的东西 |
[21:46] | Are you okay, Mike ? You sound a little unhappy. | 麦克你还好吧 听起来你有点不高兴 |
[21:49] | No, no, I’m happy, | 不 不 我很幸福 |
[21:52] | and I don’t mean to put all of this on Susan. | 我不是说这一切全怪苏珊 |
[21:53] | It’s just, when I signed up for this suburban dad thing, | 只是 原来我当初并不清楚 |
[21:58] | I didn’t exactly know what I was getting myself into. | 当个爸爸究竟有多难 |
[22:01] | No, I understand. | 我能理解 |
[22:02] | Still, this is no way to deal with stress. | 我还是要说 这缓解不了你的压力 |
[22:05] | It’s not about stress. | 这与压力无关 |
[22:07] | It’s about the pain I’ve been in every day | 是自从我被那辆车撞了之后 |
[22:10] | since I got hit by that car. | 就开始每天承受的痛苦 |
[22:13] | You mean this pain is related to your accident? | 你是说你这疼痛跟那次意外事故有关? |
[22:15] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那可不是意外 |
[22:17] | Some son of a bitch ran me down and took off. | 某个杂种故意撞我然后跑掉了 |
[22:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:23] | Well, I hope this helps. | 我希望这样有帮助 |
[22:39] | Oh,Mike, you’re home. | 麦克你回来啦 |
[22:42] | I was dreaming we were ponies. | 我梦见我们变成了小马 |
[22:45] | That’s nice. Go back to sleep. | 有意思 接着睡吧 |
[22:48] | Hey, That kid, um,Barrett came by today. | 对了 那个叫巴瑞特的孩子今天来过 |
[22:53] | what? | 什么 |
[22:55] | Yeah, he said that you owed him money for some… | 嗯 他说上次帮你做个零工 |
[22:58] | plumbing job that he helped you on. | 你还没给他钱 |
[23:02] | Yeah. yeah, I gotta get that to him. | 是的 我得把钱给他 |
[23:09] | He’s coming back tomorrow. | 他明天还会来的 |
[23:13] | Don’t you think he would be perfect for Julie? | 你不认为他跟朱莉是天生一对吗 |
[23:24] | Barrett, it’s Delfino. | 巴瑞特 是我德尔非诺 |
[23:26] | I’m only gonna say this once. I’ll get you your money, | 我只说一次 我会把钱给你 |
[23:30] | but don’t ever come to my house again. | 但不要再来我家了 |
[23:33] | You got it? | 明白了没? |
[23:34] | Ever. | 永远地 |
[23:50] | Yes, hello. | 恩 你好 |
[23:51] | I’d, uh, like to leave an anonymous tip | 我想匿名留言 |
[23:53] | about something important. | 是非常重要的事 |
[23:55] | Uh, do you have some kind of voice mail menu for that? | 你们有没有什么语音信箱? |
[24:00] | Well, it’s about the mayor. | 是关于市长的 |
[24:04] | Oh, I don’t think he’s missing. | 我想他不是失踪 |
[24:06] | I think he’s dead. | 我想他是死了 |
[24:10] | Look, that’s it. we gotta go to the cops. | 听着 就这样了 我们去自首 |
[24:13] | Carlos, please. | 卡洛斯 别这样 |
[24:14] | Look, we blew it with the fingerprints, all right? | 那些指纹我们搞砸了 不是吗 |
[24:16] | Now they know someone else was with him on the boat. | 现在人家知道那时还有别人在船上 |
[24:18] | They don’t know that someone else was us. – It’s just a matter of time. | 他们又不知道是我们 – 只是时间问题 |
[24:21] | I mean, make a list of people with a motive to kill victor. | 列个名单看谁有动机杀维克托 |
[24:24] | Number one–you. Number two–you. | 第一位 你 第二位 还是你 |
[24:26] | Number three–maybe me, probably still you. | 第三位 可能是我 很可能还是你 |
[24:29] | Okay, if we just stay calm and stick to the story… | 好吧 但如果我们保持冷静 统一口径 |
[24:32] | We tried that. | 我们已经试过了 |
[24:34] | It’s not working. | 根本没用 |
[24:38] | I’m going to the cops. | 我要去自首 |
[24:41] | Now you can either come with me | 你有两个选择 |
[24:42] | or wait for them to come and get you. | 要么一起去 要么等他们来抓你 |
[24:49] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[24:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | Can we at least have a drink before we go? Calm our nerves? | 至少走之前我们能喝点东西吧? 压压惊? |
[24:57] | I mean, you can’t talk to the cops | 我是说 你总不能到了警察面前 |
[24:58] | the way you’ve been babbling to me. | 也是唠叨的样子吧 |
[25:01] | I guess one drink wouldn’t hurt. | 好吧 喝一杯也无妨 |
[25:09] | You okay with tequila? | 喝龙舌兰行吗? |
[25:10] | Only if it’s the good stuff! | 只要是好酒 |
[25:18] | Oh, I think you’ll find this has a real kick. | 你会发现这酒真的很棒 |
[25:21] | Fairview Pharmac | 安眠药 |
[25:27] | Oh, and this is the worst. during a dissection, | 这才是最糟的部分 解剖课上 |
[25:29] | my anatomy lab partner squirted stomach juice in my eye. | 我的搭档把胃酸溅到我眼睛里 |
[25:31] | Ew. that is so disgusting. – oh, it was terrible. | -太恶心了 – 简直可怕 |
[25:35] | So gross. Ew. | 好恶心 |
[25:45] | Hey. what are you smiling about? | 你在乐什么 |
[25:47] | My matchmaking skills. | 我当媒人的功力 |
[25:49] | Julie and Barrett are really hitting it off. | 朱莉和巴瑞特现在很来电 |
[25:54] | Barrett? | 巴瑞特 |
[25:55] | Yeah, your friend. | 是啊 你那个朋友 |
[25:56] | I told you last night he was coming by again. | 昨晚不是说了吗 他今天还会来 |
[26:03] | I appreciate all the pressure you’re putting on me. – you’re welcome. | – 我很感谢你带给我的所有压力 – 不客气 |
[26:06] | Uh, Julie, could you give us a minute? | 朱莉 能让我们单独待一会吗 |
[26:08] | Barrett and I have a little business to discuss. | 我和巴瑞特商量点事 |
[26:10] | Sure. I’ll just grab my jacket. | 没问题 我去拿我的外套 |
[26:17] | I thought I told you to stay away from my house. | 我想我已经说清楚了 离我家远点 |
[26:20] | but your wife invited me. | 是你妻子请我来的 |
[26:22] | and, hey, you married into a cute family. kudos. | 嘿 你家人真的很不错 祝贺 |
[26:25] | Here’s your money. Now get out. | 钱给你 现在出去 |
[26:28] | We were just leaving. I’m taking julie on a tour of my campus. | 我们正准备走 我带朱莉到我学校转一圈 |
[26:31] | There is no way I’m letting her go anywhere | 我不会让你这个卑劣的毒贩子 |
[26:33] | with a lowlife drug dealer. | 带她去任何地方的 |
[26:35] | Lowlife? Dude, I’m a pre-med student who’s found | 卑劣? 哥们 我是个医学院预科学生 |
[26:38] | an enterprising way to earn his way through college. | 靠胆识和魄力来挣钱念大学 |
[26:41] | you, on the other hand, are a junkie, | 而你 却反而是个瘾君子 |
[26:44] | and I don’t think you want your cute family knowing that, | 我认为你不会想让你亲爱的家人知道这些吧 |
[26:47] | Do ya? | 是不是? |
[26:50] | I’ll have her home 10. | 我10点把她送回来 |
[26:58] | Mmm. this is delicious, Mrs. Delfino. | 这太好吃了 德尔非诺夫人 |
[27:01] | Thank you. Hey, you know, would you like me | 谢谢 嘿 你要不要 |
[27:03] | to pack some up for you guys to take? | 我打包一些给你带走? |
[27:06] | This guy’s a drug dealer. | 这家伙是个毒贩子 |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:10] | You remember those pills you found? He sold them to me. | 你记得那些你发现的药吗?是他卖给我的 |
[27:16] | Look, Mrs. Delfino– | 听我说 德尔非诺夫人 |
[27:18] | get out of my house. | 给我出去 |
[27:21] | Get him out of my house! | 把他赶出去! |
[27:23] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好 我走 |
[27:33] | It’s a shame, though. | 不过真是可惜 |
[27:37] | he was such a good customer. | 他真是个好客户 |
[27:52] | Where’d Barrett go? | 巴瑞特去哪儿了 |
[27:57] | Why am I so sleepy all of a sudden? | 怎么我突然这么困 |
[27:59] | Oh, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[28:01] | But if you’re not feeling well, maybe we should put this off. | 但如果你不舒服的话 那我们先把这件事放一放 |
[28:04] | No, no, no. We gotta go now. | 不 不 我们现在就去 |
[28:08] | Crap! – What? | – 该死 – 怎么了? |
[28:14] | Detectives! | 警长 |
[28:15] | Any, uh, news on my husband? | 我丈夫有消息了么 |
[28:17] | Not yet, but we’ve got some more questions for you. | 还没 但我们还有些问题要问你 |
[28:20] | Oh, okay. so ask away. | 好 随便问 |
[28:23] | Mrs. Lang, were you having an affair with your ex-husband? | 朗夫人 你和你前夫有外遇么 |
[28:27] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 ? |
[28:28] | That’s crazy. Where’d you hear that? | 真是荒谬 你们从哪儿听来的? |
[28:30] | Your neighbor called us. | 你邻居打电话告诉我们的 |
[28:32] | Oh. well, you tell Edie Britt just because Carlos dumped her, | 噢 好了 告诉伊迪·布利特 不要因为被卡洛斯甩了 |
[28:36] | doesn’t mean she has to go around trashing my reputation, | 就意味着可以到处败坏我的名声 |
[28:38] | especially when she’s the slut | 她才是勾引别人老公的贱人 |
[28:41] | well, have you seen him lately? | 你最近见过他么 |
[28:46] | Boy, let me think. uh… | 这个嘛 让我想想… |
[28:51] | No. No,I haven’t. | 不 不 我没有 |
[28:58] | This is Lyons. | 我是利昂 |
[29:01] | We’re on our way. | 马上到 |
[29:02] | Good news, Mrs. Lang. they found your husband. | 朗太太 好消息 找到你丈夫了 |
[29:06] | A couple of fishermen found him washed up on the beach. | 他被冲到了海滩上 两名渔夫发现了 |
[29:09] | he’s unconscious but in stable condition. | 他现在处于昏迷中 但情况稳定 |
[29:12] | Would you like to go to the hospital? | 你要去医院么 |
[29:15] | Well, why wouldn’t I? | 当然 为什么不呢? |
[29:19] | Just let me grab my purse. | 等我拿下钱包 |
[29:29] | Well, you can stop feeling guilty. | 你不用再内疚了 |
[29:30] | Victor’s alive, and we’re screwed. | 维克托活着 我们完了 |
[29:50] | Okay, what’s the plan? | 好吧 有什么计划? |
[29:52] | Once she shows up, you’ll meet her and give her the money. | 一旦她出现 你就去见她 把钱给她 |
[29:54] | then ask her to walk you back to the car. | 然后让她陪你走到车这边 |
[29:57] | I’ll jump out, grab her, and while you open the trunk… – Lynette. | 我会跳出去 抓住她 你开后备箱时 – 勒奈特 |
[30:02] | Fine, the backseat, but you’re just gonna spoil her. | 好吧 是后座 但你这样会把她宠坏的 |
[30:05] | I see you still have that wicked sense of humor. | 我看你依然还保有那种幽默感 |
[30:08] | Yeah. it’s the one good thing you get from a crappy childhood. | 是啊 这是你从糟糕的童年中得到的一件好事 |
[30:15] | You know, I… | 你知道的 我.. |
[30:17] | I always regretted the way things ended. | 我一直都很懊悔 事情会是那样的结果 |
[30:19] | Why? Mom cheated on you. No one blames you for leaving. | 为什么? 是妈妈背叛了你 没人责怪你的离开 |
[30:24] | It was, uh, more complicated than that. | 事情..要复杂得多 |
[30:28] | Hey, I’m not complaining. | 嘿 我不是在抱怨 |
[30:34] | Ah, there’s booze-illa now. | 我们的酒鬼来了 |
[30:37] | all right, I’ll go get her. | 好的 我去了 |
[30:43] | He bought those pills a long time ago | 那些药是他很久之前买的 |
[30:46] | and never got around to paying the guy. | 而一直没有机会付给那人钱 |
[30:50] | Julie, it’s not like it was heroin or crack. | 朱莉 并不是海洛因或是古柯碱 |
[30:53] | it was just pain pills for his shoulder, | 只是为了减轻他肩膀疼痛的止疼药 |
[30:55] | but we had a talk, and he has totally stopped taking them. | 而且我跟他谈过了 他再不吃那些药了 |
[30:59] | are you absolutely sure? | 你百分百确定? |
[31:02] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[31:04] | Well, I was at the drugstore this morning, | 今天早上我在药店 |
[31:06] | and I saw mike there, picking up a prescription. | 看到麦克在那 照着处方在拿药 |
[31:17] | Hello, Stella. | 你好 斯特拉 |
[31:19] | Glen. what the hell? | 格兰 搞什么啊 |
[31:24] | I know we’re the same age. | 我们年纪一样 |
[31:25] | how is it you look so much better than me? | 怎么你看上去比我年轻这么多 |
[31:27] | Well, I don’t drink or sleep in cars. | 我不会在车里喝酒睡觉 |
[31:30] | Oh, so that’s your secret. who knew? | 噢 这就是你的秘诀啊 谁知道? |
[31:34] | Stell, here’s the money. | 斯特拉 钱给你 |
[31:37] | Thanks, doll. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[31:38] | You are a beautiful, beautiful human being. | 你人真是太好太好了 |
[31:45] | You son of a bitch. You set me up. | 你这个婊子养的 你设圈套害我 |
[31:48] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 ! |
[31:50] | Oh, crap! | 噢 该死的 |
[31:58] | Now where do you think you’re going? | 你以为自己是要去哪儿啊 |
[32:00] | I’m off to die in a ditch. what do you care? | 我要死在臭水沟里 关你屁事 |
[32:02] | Okay, enough with the drama. I want you to come home with me. | 好了 别再闹了 我要你跟我一起回家 |
[32:06] | Oh, really? that’s not what you said to lydia and lucy. | 是吗 你跟莉迪亚和露西可不是这么说的 |
[32:09] | I am sorry about that, Mom. we were just venting. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 我们只是在发泄情绪 |
[32:12] | people who love you need to do that. | 爱你的人都需要那样 |
[32:14] | I was not a horrible mother, | 我不是个坏母亲 |
[32:17] | and even if I was, | 就算我是 |
[32:19] | it’s old news, so drop it. | 那也是过去的事情了 该放下了 |
[32:21] | drop it? | 放下? |
[32:24] | Do you hear that? she wants me to drop it. | 你听到了吗? 她要我别再提了 |
[32:26] | and when she cheated on you, and when she wrecked our family, | 当她背叛了你 当她毁了我们的家时候 |
[32:29] | I bet she wanted you to drop that, too. – okay, guys– | 我肯定她也想让你就这么放下的 – 好了 |
[32:32] | What’s done is done, and if you can’t get over it, | 木已成舟 如果你们还不肯放下过去 |
[32:35] | there’s nothing I can say that’ll make you stop hating me. | 不管我说什么 你都会继续恨我 |
[32:38] | There is one thing you could say. – you keep your mouth shut. | -有件事你可以说 -你给我闭嘴 |
[32:42] | Stella, she’s a grown woman. she can handle it. | 斯特拉 她已经长大了 她自己可以处理的 |
[32:45] | handle what? | 处理什么? |
[32:46] | Glen, don’t. | 格兰 不要 |
[32:48] | Lynnie… | 勒奈特 |
[32:50] | I didn’t leave your mother because she cheated on me. | 我并不是因为你妈妈有外遇而离开她的 |
[32:55] | I left because I’m gay. | 是因为我是同性恋 |
[33:06] | Mom. you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吧 |
[33:08] | Just a bit dizzy from holding my breath in your stairwell. | 在楼梯间憋气太久 有点头晕 |
[33:12] | May I come in? | 我能进来么 |
[33:14] | Oh, I’d–I’d kind of rather you not see the place | 噢 我…我不想让你现在看到这地方 |
[33:16] | until I get it fixed up. | 还是等收拾妥当吧 |
[33:17] | Well, I guess i’ll just have to take my veal scaloppini | 那看来我不得不带着我的煎小牛肉 |
[33:21] | and go home. | 回家去了 |
[33:27] | I’ve been so busy with moving, I forgot to eat. | 我很多东西要搬 都忘记吃饭了 |
[33:32] | This is really good, mom. | 妈 这真的很好吃 |
[33:33] | Thank you. you know, I’d make it for you every day | 谢谢 你知道 我愿意每天都给你做 |
[33:36] | if you’d move back home. | 如果你愿意回家的话 |
[33:38] | Mom, this… this is my home. | 妈妈 这里…就是我的家 |
[33:40] | Seriously, Andrew , you don’t even have a bed. | 说真的 安德鲁 你连个床都没有 |
[33:43] | Actually, you’re sitting on it. it’s a foldout. | 事实上 你正坐在上面 它是折叠床 |
[33:46] | Oh, Dear God. At least let me buy you some decent furniture. | 上帝 至少让我给你买些像样的家具吧 |
[33:48] | Absolutely not. Mom, I’m– I’m gonna do this on my own. | 真的不要 妈妈 我…我要靠自己 |
[33:55] | Andrew I understand | 安德鲁 我知道 |
[33:57] | you’re angry with me about what I said, but… | 我说的那些话让你生气了 但是… |
[34:00] | I do have a good reason | 我的确有很好的理由 |
[34:01] | for wanting to raise Benjamin differently. | 来解释为什么我想换一种方式来抚养本杰明 |
[34:04] | I mean, let’s be honest. you put me through hell. | 说真的 因为你让我吃了不少苦头 |
[34:09] | You’re right. I–I know I did, | 你没错 我知道 |
[34:11] | but that’s why I’m mad. | 但正因如此我才生气 |
[34:13] | Because I–I changed, and you never noticed. | 因为我已经变了 而你从未注意到 |
[34:16] | You know, I–I got a job, a car, | 我找了工作 买了车 |
[34:19] | my own health insurance. | 我有了自己的医疗保险 |
[34:21] | I’ve– I’ve turned things around. | 我…已经彻底变了 |
[34:23] | well, I know that. | 我都知道 |
[34:25] | Then why haven’t you said anything? | 那你为什么连提都不提呢 |
[34:30] | It’s because you’ve been so focused | 因为你一直都只专注于 |
[34:33] | on your new husband and baby. | 你的新丈夫和孩子 |
[34:35] | Oh, Andrew | 安德鲁 |
[34:36] | Mom, it’s okay. you know, you’ve got a new life, | 没关系 妈妈 你有了新的生活 |
[34:40] | and I think it’s time I did, too. | 我想现在我也该这样了 |
[34:43] | I just don’t want us to part on bad terms again, | 我只是不希望我们的关系又再次恶化 |
[34:47] | like we did two years ago. | 回到两年前那样 |
[34:49] | you mean when you left me on the side of that road? | 你是指当年你把我扔在路边吗 |
[34:55] | Look, mom… | 听我说 妈妈 |
[34:57] | I was spinning out of control. | 我当时太叛逆了 |
[35:01] | You forced me to grow up. | 是你迫使我长大了 |
[35:04] | If I haven’t said it before, | 如果我以前没有说过的话 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[35:11] | You forgive me? | 你原谅我了? |
[35:13] | I forgave you a long time ago. | 很久以前就原谅你了 |
[35:15] | You just… | 只是你… |
[35:17] | You just never noticed. | 只是你从未察觉 |
[35:22] | Oh, uh, Mom? | 噢 妈妈 |
[35:25] | Uh, would you mind using a coaster? | 你不介意用个杯垫吧 |
[35:30] | Okay. Now I… | 好吧 现在我…. |
[35:32] | I really am gonna cry. | 我真的要哭了 |
[35:37] | Dave passed away last spring. | 戴夫去年春天去世了 |
[35:40] | We were together almost 20 years. | 我们在一起差不多20年 |
[35:43] | He seems nice. | 他人看起来不错 |
[35:46] | I know it’s a lot to deal with. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[35:49] | Kinda. | 是有点 |
[35:50] | So, uh, coffee’s probably ready. | 咖啡应该差不多好了 |
[35:55] | Uh, cream and sugar? | 加奶油和糖? |
[35:58] | Shot of bourbon? | 一杯波旁酒? |
[36:05] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[36:08] | It wasn’t my proudest moment,Lynette. | 这并不是什么引以为荣的事 勒奈特 |
[36:11] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[36:13] | I failed as a woman. | 我是个如此失败的女人 |
[36:16] | Two years being married to me, and he turns gay. | 跟我结婚两年 他就成了同性恋 |
[36:20] | I don’t think that’s how it works. | 我认为不是这样的 |
[36:22] | all I know is | 我只知道 |
[36:24] | I was… so ashamed. | 我那时羞耻难当 |
[36:28] | What does it matter anyway? | 说不说又有什么用? |
[36:30] | It wouldn’t have changed anything between us. | 这并不会改变我们之间任何事 |
[36:33] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[36:35] | It would’ve changed everything. | 那会改变一切的 |
[36:37] | Oh, Y-You would’ve given me a pass on my drinking | 那你会允许我酗酒 |
[36:41] | and my–my swearing, my–my men? | 容忍我整天骂骂咧咧 和别的男人偷情? |
[36:43] | If I understood why you couldn’t stay married to the only father, | 他是我之前所知唯一并且可靠的父亲 |
[36:47] | the only stable parent I’d ever known, | 但如果我知道了你们离婚的原因 |
[36:50] | Yeah, I could’ve found a way | 是的 也许我会理解你 |
[36:51] | to forgive you all sorts of things. | 会原谅所有的那些事 |
[36:56] | We can talk about this later. | 我们以后再谈这个 |
[36:58] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:00] | I don’t think so. | 我不想去 |
[37:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:03] | I would be honored if you would come and live with us. | 如果你能来和我们一起生活,我将不胜荣幸。 |
[37:06] | Having you around these past few months was sort of… | 有你在的过去这几个月 真是很… |
[37:11] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[37:13] | It was great. | 真太棒了 |
[37:16] | We actually figured out a way to stop torturing each other. | 我们终于可以不要再彼此折磨了 |
[37:20] | Then why not come back? | 那为什么不跟我回去? |
[37:22] | Because I don’t want to screw that up, | 因为我不想再毁了这一切 |
[37:25] | and let’s face it,Lynette. you know I would. | 我们都面对现实吧 勒奈特 你知道我会的 |
[37:29] | So why don’t we just take our chips | 我们为什么不揣着筹码 |
[37:31] | and leave the table winners? | 见好就收? |
[37:35] | But where will you live? | 可是你住哪里? |
[37:38] | Actually, I have a thought. | 事实上 我有个想法 |
[37:42] | Uh, sorry. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, | 抱歉 我不是故意偷听的 |
[37:44] | But, um… | 但是… |
[37:46] | I happen to have | 我正好有 |
[37:47] | an immaculately decorated guest room. | 一套装修甚美的客房 |
[37:51] | You know, he’s always talked like that. | 你知道 他总是这么说的 |
[37:53] | How did I not know you were queer? | 我之前怎么就没发现你是个同志? |
[37:57] | I’m sorry. you want this around? | 你是说 你想跟她一起住? |
[37:58] | Well, we always had a good time, | 我们在一起总是很开心 |
[38:01] | and to tell the truth, I’ve been a little lonely lately. | 而且说实话 我最近有点孤独 |
[38:08] | so I would be doing you a favor. | 所以我是在帮你的忙 |
[38:12] | Fine, but I’m keeping the money. | 好吧 但是钱我留下了 |
[38:15] | It’s a deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[38:18] | Does this work for you? | 这样你能接受吗? |
[38:20] | It does. | 可以 |
[38:22] | It really does. | 当然好 |
[38:33] | So I’ve been doing some stretches, | 我一直做肩膀的伸展运动 |
[38:35] | and the shoulder feels great. | 效果很不错 |
[38:37] | That’s a relief. | 真让人欣慰 |
[38:39] | You, uh, gonna take a shower? | 你…要去洗个澡吗 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 是的 |
[38:42] | I might, um, go down for a snack in a minute. | 我..一会下去吃点宵夜 |
[39:15] | Mrs. Lang? | 朗夫人? |
[39:17] | Uh, I’m Dr. Wheeler, your husband’s neurologist. | 我是您丈夫的神经科医生 我叫威勒 |
[39:20] | How is he? – Uh, he’s starting to wake up now. | -他怎么样? -他已经开始醒过来了 |
[39:22] | Would you like to talk to him? | 你想跟他说话吗? |
[39:24] | Of course! I–I bet he’s pretty delirious. | 当然! 我肯定他现在肯定还神志不清吧 |
[39:28] | I mean, after his ordeal, I wouldn’t be surprised | 我是说 经过这场劫难 即使他像个 |
[39:30] | if he’s just babbling like a crazy person! | 疯子一样胡言乱语我也不奇怪的 |
[39:38] | Mr. Lang, your wife is here. | 朗先生 您夫人来了 |
[39:46] | Gaby. Hi. | 加布 嗨 |
[39:48] | Don’t strain yourself, Victor. | 别勉强 维克托 |
[39:50] | there’s plenty of time to talk later. | 以后还有很多时间说话 |
[39:52] | what’s important now is that you rest. | 现在对你来说休息最重要 |
[39:54] | Just stay quiet and rest… quietly. | 安静地躺下 休息 安静地休息 |
[39:57] | Mr. Mayor, I’m detective Berry. | 市长先生 我是警探勃瑞 |
[39:59] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们有些问题需要问您 |
[40:02] | What time did you take your boat out? | 你什么时候开船出海的? |
[40:05] | I was on the boat? | 我在船上? |
[40:07] | We think. We found it floating in the bay, and, uh, obviously, | 我们认为是 我们发现船在海湾里漂着 而且显然 |
[40:11] | You’d been in the water for quite some time. | 你在海里待了很长一段时间 |
[40:14] | Uh, the last thing I remember… | 我能记起来的最后一件事是… |
[40:17] | was friday’s staff meeting. | 星期五的政府职员会议 |
[40:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:22] | I mean, what? | 我是说 什么? |
[40:24] | Gaby, do you remember anything about me being on the boat? | 加布 你记得我去船上的事吗? |
[40:28] | No. | 不 |
[40:29] | No. | 不记得 |
[40:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:34] | I guess I don’t remember anything. | 我想我什么都不记得了 |
[40:36] | Not uncommon in these situations. | 这种情况也并非不常见 |
[40:38] | He’s suffered both a mild concussion | 他有轻微脑震荡 |
[40:40] | and hypothermia, | 体温也过低 |
[40:41] | either of which could result in memory loss. | 两者都可能导致失忆 |
[40:45] | Well, who cares? | 管他呢 |
[40:47] | The important thing is that he’s safe, | 最重要的就是他平安无事 |
[40:49] | and we’re gonna nurse you back to health, | 我们会精心照料 直到你恢复健康 |
[40:51] | and I think that would happen a lot faster | 我想如果我们都出去的话 |
[40:54] | if we all clear out. | 他会好得快得多 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | Gaby, can you stay with me for a little while? | 加布 能不能再跟我多待一会儿? |
[41:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:09] | Sounds like I was in pretty bad shape there. | 听起来我之前的情况很糟糕 |
[41:11] | But you’re okay now. that’s the important thing. | 但现在没事了 这样就好 |
[41:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:23] | I remember everything. | 我全部都记得 |
[41:28] | What? | 什么? |
[41:30] | I think I will rest now. | 我想我该休息了 |
[41:34] | I’m gonna need all my strength. | 我需要恢复全部的力气 |
[41:51] | The past is never truly behind us. | 过去从未真正过去 |
[41:56] | ghosts lurk in the shadows, | 那些鬼魂潜伏在阴影中 |
[41:58] | eager to remind us of the choices we made. | 渴望提醒我们曾经所做的选择 |
[42:04] | But if we look back, | 但如果我们回首过往 |
[42:07] | we might find an old friend with open arms… | 也许会发现张开双臂的老友 |
[42:13] | or an old enemy with a hidden agenda… | 或是心怀鬼胎的宿敌 |
[42:20] | or a grown-up son | 又或是长大成人的儿子 |
[42:22] | with a forgiving heart… | 有了一颗宽容的心 |
[42:26] | Sadly, some of us refuse to look back, | 可悲的是 有些人拒绝回首过往 |
[42:31] | never understanding that by denying the past… | 他们不明白 否定过去 |
[42:36] | we are condemned… | 就注定 |
[42:38] | to repeat it. | 重蹈覆辙 |