Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Danielle had her baby… 丹妮尔在万圣节
[00:05] …on halloween. 产下一子
[00:06] You said my father didn’t care about me. 你说我父亲不在乎我
[00:08] Katherine revealed a secret. 凯瑟琳透露了一个秘密
[00:11] I want you to imagine the worst thing 我希望你想象一下
[00:13] That a father can do to his daughter. 一个父亲能对女儿所做最不堪的事
[00:14] Lynette got great news. 勒奈特得到一个天大的喜讯
[00:16] I got the test results back. You’re clean. 我拿到化验结果了 你痊愈了
[00:19] While Mike tried to ease his pain, 而麦克正努力减轻自己的痛苦
[00:22] Victor… You know what my dream is? -维克托 -你知道我的梦想是什么吗
[00:24] …reached out to Gaby . You. 挽留住了加布 – 是你
[00:27] Don’t run away, Gaby . But if you do, take me with you. 别离开 加布 如果你要走 请带上我
[00:31] And Edie got revenge. 伊迪报了仇
[00:33] Don’t take it all out on Gaby . 别把责任都推在加布身上
[00:35] Carlos decided to make a fool out of you. 是卡洛斯要把你当傻子耍
[00:44] The thing you need to know about Victor Lang 关于维克托·朗有件事你得知道
[00:47] Is that he was not above using deception. 那就是他并不吝惜欺骗的手段
[00:51] Whether it was an insincere promise to a campaign donor, 不管是对竞选资金捐赠方所做的虚假承诺
[00:56] or the artful evasion of a reporter’s question, 还是对记者提问的巧妙回避
[01:00] or an outright lie to his constituents, 抑或是把他的支持者玩弄于股掌之上
[01:03] Victor did what he had to to get what he wanted. 为达目的维克托可以不择手段
[01:08] But thanks to some compromising photos, 但多亏有了这些偷拍照片
[01:11] He learned that his wife 让他了解到他的妻子
[01:12] Knew a little something about deception as well. 同样在欺骗方面也有所造诣
[01:26] For the last time, Carlos , stop calling me. 说最后一次 卡洛斯 别再打我电话了
[01:29] I told you, I just wanna talk. 我说了 我只是想和你谈谈
[01:31] And I told you it’s over. So what, -我也说了 我们结束了 -你怎么
[01:32] You’re just gonna go back to that chicken-lipped albino? – I don’t know. -你要回到那个鸡嘴唇白化病人的身边? -不知道
[01:36] I’m taking it one day at a time. 我得慢慢循序渐进
[01:38] But what I can say about Victor is 但是我敢肯定维克托他
[01:39] He doesn’t lie to me about how much money he’s got. – Look,I said I was sorry. 不会对我隐瞒他的财产收入 – 我说了我很抱歉
[01:45] Oh, that’s great. Yeah, well, I-I gotta go, Bree. 很好 我得挂了 布里
[01:50] It’s Bree. 是布里
[01:54] Okay, so I just informed my staff 我刚通知了我的员工
[01:56] That I’m taking the next month off 下个月我休息
[01:58] To give my wife the honeymoon she always wanted. 带我老婆去度她一直想要的蜜月
[02:00] That’s amazing. Where should we go? – Well,I left some travel magazines in the bedroom. 太棒了 我们去哪? – 卧室里有一些旅游杂志
[02:04] Why don’t you go get ’em? 你去把它们拿来好吗
[02:20] Oh, My God, Victor. 天啊 维克托
[02:21] A month in Rio sounds like heaven, doesn’t it? 里约热内卢一月游 宛如天堂 不是吗?
[02:24] Oh, it does. Let’s do it. Ooh! 是啊 我们就去那里
[02:27] Hey, why don’t we kick off our reconciliation 为什么我们不马上就开始和解行动
[02:30] With a little weekend on the boat? 去小船上度过一个周末假期呢?
[02:32] That’s so romantic. I love that. Huh? 太浪漫了 我喜欢
[02:34] Just you and me, all alone, out in the middle of the ocean. 只有你和我 二人世界 海上漫游
[02:38] The girls are gonna be so jealous. 她们会羡慕死的
[02:39] Oh, no, no, no, let’s not tell anyone we’re going. 不 不 不 我们别告诉其他人这事
[02:42] It’ll be our little secret. 这是一个小秘密
[02:45] Yes, Victor was not above 是的 维克托从不吝啬
[02:48] using deception to get what he wanted, 用他的欺骗技巧去获得他想得到的
[02:51] And what he wanted now 而此时此刻他想要的就是…
[02:54] was revenge. 是报复
[03:08] The next day on Wisteria Lane began with a bit of deceit. 紫藤郡次日帷幕的拉开 透着一丝欺骗的气息
[03:13] Bree Hodge told her friends 布里·豪治告诉她的朋友
[03:15] She had given birth in the middle of the night to a beautiful baby boy. 她在午夜生下了个漂亮的小男孩
[03:21] And thanks to the healthy lungs of Benjamin Tyson Hodge , 托本杰明·泰森·豪治健康的肺之福
[03:25] It didn’t take long for Bree ‘s friends 布里的朋友们没花多长时间
[03:28] to engage in some deceit of their own. 就忙于编纂自己的谎言
[03:31] Well, he’s just a little piece of heaven. 他真是个小天使
[03:34] You’re so blessed. Makes me wanna have another one myself. -你真幸福 -让我都想再生一个了
[03:38] Orson, you better take Benjamin to the other room 奥森 在我的朋友们谎话说尽前
[03:40] Before my friends run out of lies. Ah. 你最好把孩子带到另一间屋子去
[03:43] No. 不
[03:44] They don’t appreciate a healthy pair of lungs, that’s all, huh? 他们并不懂得欣赏这对健康的肺 是吧
[03:48] Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Come on, Benjamin. 好了好了 本杰明乖 不哭了
[03:49] Hey, Lynette , you tell everyone your news? – No. This is about the baby. -勒奈特 你把消息告诉大家了吗 -没 现在是宝宝时间
[03:53] Wait. Did you have that final scan? 等等 你做了最终的扫描检查了?
[03:55] Did you hear something? – Well, the results are back, -有结果了吗 – 嗯,有所好转
[03:57] And while you can never actually say you’re cured– 不过你永远不能肯定地说”你痊愈了”…
[03:59] She’s cured! 她痊愈了!
[04:01] Oh, my god! Oh, yeah! 天啊 太好了
[04:03] I have to get checked every six months, 每六个月我得复查一次
[04:05] But, yes, the doctor is very optimistic. 但 是的 医生表示情况非常乐观
[04:08] Hey, what the hell is all this racket? 你们在吵什么?
[04:11] Someone win the lotto? 有人中了彩票?
[04:12] Oh, I was just telling everybody the good news about my… 我只是在告诉所有人我的喜讯…
[04:18] Cancer. 关于我癌症的
[04:20] Hey, congrats! 恭喜你啊
[04:23] I’m a survivor myself. 我也是名康复者
[04:24] Prostate. 前列腺癌
[04:26] Ooh, muffins. 松饼
[04:27] Hey, show some class. Introduce yourself. 有点礼貌 介绍一下你自己
[04:29] Hi. I’m Stan 大家好 我是斯坦
[04:34] Is th–is that my robe? 那是…我的浴袍吗
[04:37] Yeah. Sorry, uh… 是的 不好意思
[04:39] If I knew when I walked into that card club last night 如果我早知道我昨晚在那家扑克俱乐部
[04:42] that I would be going home with this lovely lady, 会跟这位可爱的女士一起回家
[04:45] I’d have packed me a change of clothes. 我一定会随身携带换洗衣服的
[04:50] Okay, I get it. We’ll get out of your hair. 我明白了 我们会在你们面前消失的
[04:54] Come on, handsome. Let’s take a shower. 走吧帅哥 我们去洗澡
[05:04] Mike, how long are you gonna be? 麦克 你还要多久?
[05:06] We’ve gotta get this food over to Bree ‘s before it gets cold. 我们要赶在食物凉掉之前送去布里家
[05:09] You know, Susan , I don’t feel like going over there tonight. 苏珊 我今晚不想过去
[05:11] Can’t you just drop it off? – No, they just had a baby. -能推掉吗 -不行 他们刚生了宝宝
[05:15] We’re gonna “ooh,” we’re gonna “ahh,” and then we’re gonna eat. – But I’m tired. 我们得表现出高兴 惊讶 然后吃东西 – 但我很累
[05:20] I worked all day. I got a job first thing in the morning. 我忙了一整天 我从一大早就在工作
[05:22] There’s no way out of it, Mike 麦克 你躲不掉的
[05:24] Just do what you need and downstairs. 还是快弄好下来吧
[05:27] This is what we do in the suburbs. 我们郊区这里就是这样的
[05:35] Ah, yes… 好吧
[05:38] The suburbs. 郊区
[05:43] And how does Danielle like her baby brother? 丹妮尔喜欢她的宝贝弟弟吗
[05:46] Oh, she adores him. 她喜欢极了
[05:48] She just felt terrible that she had to leave for school so soon. 她就是觉得非常遗憾 自己这么快就得赶回学校
[05:52] Speaking of which, we have some extra preschool applications 说到这个 我们有一些多余的幼儿园报名表
[05:55] If the two of you are interested. 如果你们有兴趣的话
[05:57] Isn’t it a little early to be talking preschool? 现在就谈幼儿园不会有点早了吗?
[05:58] She just got pregnant. Our baby still looks like a sea horse. 她才刚怀孕 孩子看起来不过海马那样小
[06:03] Oh, honey.You’d be surprised how fast the best schools fill up. 亲爱的 那些最好的幼儿园满员速度会让你吃惊的
[06:05] And only the best for our kid, right? 我们的孩子只上最好的 对吧
[06:07] I’d start saving your pennies. 我想你得开始存钱了
[06:08] Bonny Briar’s up to $10,000 a year. 野蔷薇幼儿园现在是1万美元一年
[06:12] 10,000 dollars… 1万美元…
[06:13] For used legos and a potty chair? 就为了那些乐高积木和儿童马桶?
[06:17] And you’d better apply now. 而且你最好现在就申请报名
[06:18] Debbie Gottlieb had her baby the same day I did, 黛碧·戈特利和我同一天生孩子
[06:21] And she could only get wait-listed 她头三个中意的幼儿园
[06:22] at her first three choices. 都只能把她排在等待名单中了
[06:25] Oh, by the way, we were invited to her bris this saturday. 哦,对了 她邀请我们周六去她宝宝的割礼(新生男婴切割包皮的仪式)
[06:28] Well, make an excuse for me. – I thought you liked Debbie and Lou . – 给我找个借口 – 我以为你喜欢黛碧和卢他们俩呢
[06:31] Oh, I do. 我是喜欢
[06:32] I just don’t care to watch them ritually mutilate their child. 我只是不想看他们借仪式来残害他们的孩子
[06:36] More moo shu, please. 请再给我点木须肉
[06:39] Circumcision’s not mutilation. 割礼不是残害
[06:40] It’s a simple surgery 这只是个简单的手术
[06:42] Meant to promote lifelong masculine hygiene. 旨在维持男性的终生健康
[06:44] It’s a, uh, traumatic procedure 这是外创性的手术
[06:46] Which reduces the male’s capacity for sexual pleasure 减弱了男性获得性快感的能力
[06:49] By desensitizing the tip of– 减低了顶端刺激的敏感度…
[06:51] We know what it is. 我们知道是怎么回事
[06:55] Gee, I don’t think I’ve ever heard 在这个话题上
[06:57] such strong opinions on the subject. 我从未听闻过如此强烈的意见
[07:01] I mean, not that it’s something I talk about a lot… 我是说 这些问题我讨论得不多
[07:04] Or ever. 或者说从没有
[07:06] I hope I didn’t offend you. 我希望我没有冒犯你
[07:08] I haven’t heard a word since “$10,000.” 自从”1万块”那句后我就没听进一个字
[07:12] It’s just that I remember my own circumcision so vividly. 只是这让我清晰回忆起了自己的割礼仪式
[07:18] Oh, that’s ridiculous. 太荒唐了
[07:20] My parents disagreed on this issue, too. 我父母在这事上也有分歧
[07:23] My dad said no. 我父亲不同意
[07:24] So mother just bided her time 我母亲就静待时机
[07:27] Until he finally left town on business. 直到我父亲出差离开家
[07:30] I was 5. 我当时5岁
[07:34] She told me we were going for ice cream. 她告诉我说出去吃冰淇淋
[07:39] That’s why the procedure should be done on babies. 这就是为什么手术要在婴儿时做
[07:41] They won’t remember. 他们不会记得
[07:43] Now can we please just drop this? 现在我们能换个话题吗?
[07:45] Fine. 也好
[07:50] So, Susan , 苏珊
[07:52] You mentioned something about bringing dessert. 你好象说带了甜点过来
[07:54] What is it? 是什么
[07:57] Ice cream. 冰淇淋
[08:01] Sorry. 对不起
[08:07] Oh, so you found the chocolate sauce? 你找到巧克力酱了吗
[08:10] Oh, uh, yeah, it’s right here. 是的 就在这儿
[08:12] Is everything okay? – Oh, yeah. I was just taking a couple of aspirin. – 你还好吧 – 我只是吃了片阿司匹林
[08:16] I hope Orson ‘s rant didn’t give you a headache. 希望奥森的过激言辞没有让你头疼
[08:18] Oh, no, I’ve just still got a little pain from my accident, 没有 只是我那次交通事故的后遗症
[08:20] That’s all. – Still? That was nearly two years ago. – 没别的 – 还在痛? 差不多有两年了吧
[08:23] Well, it’s just a twinge every now and then. 只是时不时的会有点痛
[08:25] Aspirin does the trick. 阿司匹林正好管用
[08:43] No, no, no, no. I’ll get that. 别 别 我来
[08:46] I thought you kept your boat at the yacht club. 我以为你把游艇停在俱乐部呢
[08:48] Yeah, I wanted to leave from here. 可是 我想从这里出发
[08:49] This way, we avoid the congestion at the marina. – Where’s the crew? – 这样就能避开码头上的拥挤人群 – 船员在什么地方?
[08:53] There’s no crew. I let ’em go. 没有船员 我让他们走了
[08:55] What? 什么
[08:56] Who’s gonna bring us umbr Ella drinks 那谁给我们撑伞拿饮料?
[08:58] And salute us when we walk by? 我们走过时 谁向我们致意?
[09:00] Just consider me your one-man navy. 把我当作你的单人海军队吧
[09:03] So you’re gonna drive this thing by yourself? – Well, you can help. – 你要自己来开船? – 你可以帮我啊
[09:06] Didn’t that captain give you lessons last summer? 去年夏天那个船长不是教你开船了吗?
[09:08] Oh, that’s right– 是啊 没错
[09:09] Those two boring hours I’ll never get back. 那无聊透顶的两小时我再也不要了
[09:12] Well, the good news is this trip will be anything but boring. 好消息是 这次航行绝不会无聊
[09:35] We need to talk about this Stan thing. 我们得谈谈斯坦的事
[09:38] Oh, is that his name? Stan? 他是叫…斯坦?
[09:40] Uh, when he left, I just sort of said, “see ya.” 他走的时候 我只说了”拜拜”之类的
[09:44] Well, it got me thinking 好吧 这让我想到
[09:46] About how much you’ve had to put your life on hold 这几个月来你对自己的生活有多么
[09:49] these past few months. – No big deal. – 漠不关心 – 没什么大不了
[09:52] No, it was a big deal. 不 这很重要
[09:54] You have taken amazing care of me. 你对我关怀备至
[09:56] But I know you have so many things you wanna get back to. 但是我知道你希望能重拾一些从前的生活
[10:00] Mm, not really. 也不是
[10:02] Come on. It must be driving you crazy 肯定是 你一定快疯了
[10:04] Living with five screaming kids underfoot. 和五个吵吵闹闹围着你跑的孩子住在一起
[10:06] I don’t blame you for wanting a little peace and quiet. 你想要安安静静我不会怪你的
[10:12] You need to leave, mom. 你该离开这里了 妈妈
[10:14] Okay. 好吧
[10:15] Okay, I-I know I shouldn’t have brought…Stan into the house. 好吧 我…我知道不该把斯坦带到家里来
[10:20] And next time, I promise you we will do it in the car. 我保证 下次我们会在车里做
[10:24] It’s not just that. 不仅是这事
[10:26] It’s the smoking and the swearing 还有吸烟 说脏话的问题
[10:28] And the teaching the kids how to make a whiskey sour. 还教孩子们调威士忌酸酒
[10:31] It’s a science, Lynette 那是一门科学 勒奈特
[10:33] It’s called mixology. 叫做混合酒调制术
[10:35] I just think it would work better for everyone 我只是觉得 如果你能回自己家的话
[10:37] if you got your own place. 会对每个人都有好处
[10:39] Okay. With what money? 好吧 那钱从哪儿来?
[10:42] You have money, right? 你不是有钱的吗
[10:43] I mean, you loaned us that $10,000. 我的意思是 你还借给我们1万块呢
[10:47] Yes, I did. 是的
[10:51] Wait a minute. 等等
[10:52] That was all the money you had? 你一共就那么多钱吗
[10:54] You guys needed it, and I needed a place to stay. 你们需要钱 我也需要个地方落脚
[10:57] It seemed like it turned out pretty well for everybody. 看起来对大家都有好处
[11:01] What do you mean? I thought you were living with Lucy. 这是什么意思? 我以为你一直和露西住
[11:03] Your sister kicked me out. 你姐姐把我赶出来了
[11:06] Not to put too fine a point on it, Lynette, 说句不好听的 勒奈特
[11:09] But your cancer couldn’t have come at a better time. 你的癌症来得真是时候
[11:16] Hey, I need your help with a school thing. 嘿 我有些学校的作业需要你帮一下忙
[11:18] Wow. You never ask for my help. Must be something easy. 你从来都不用我帮忙 肯定是什么容易的事儿
[11:21] What do you know about Dylan ‘s dad? 你对迪兰的爸爸了解多少?
[11:24] We’ve got this genealogy project for school, 我们有一个学校的家谱项目,
[11:26] And she wants to find out about him. 她想知道关于她爸爸的事儿
[11:28] Maybe Dylan should ask her mom. 也许迪兰该去问她妈妈
[11:31] She gets really weird talking about him. 她妈妈一说起他就变得很怪
[11:33] Why is that, by the way? 顺便问一下 为什么会这样?
[11:37] Okay, don’t tell anybody I told you this. 好吧 不要告诉别人是我和你说的
[11:39] Her mom said something at my party 她妈妈在我的派对上说过
[11:41] about her dad being abusive towards Katherine … 她爸爸曾经虐待凯瑟琳
[11:44] and maybe Dylan , too. 可能也包括迪兰
[11:45] Oh. So I’m thinking that it would be better 所以我觉得你让她去
[11:47] if you could get her to research somebody else in her family. 研究她家里其他的人会更好一些
[11:51] Yeah. 是啊
[11:53] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[11:58] Listen, I-I was talking to my mom, and– 听着 我跟我妈说了
[12:00] Yeah. 是的
[12:03] I heard. 我听到了
[12:16] Susan? Hi. It’s, uh, Bree . I’m glad you’re home. 苏珊 我是布里 太好了 你在家
[12:19] Uh, listen, I-I thought I might stop by for a little visit. 跟你说 我想我等下会顺便过去一下
[12:28] Look, I’ve only got, uh, about an hour before my next job. 我大概一小时以后还有工作
[12:31] Uh, is it okay if I grab lunch in front of the TV? 我可以一边看电视一边吃饭吗?
[12:33] I wanted to watch the game. – Oh, sure. I’ll–I’ll bring up a tray. – 我想看比赛 – 好的 我会把盘子端过去
[12:36] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[12:39] Bree thinks you’re doing drugs. 布里觉得你在吸毒
[12:42] She found this on her kitchen floor, 她在厨房的地板上发现了这个
[12:46] and it’s not aspirin. 而这个不是阿斯匹林
[12:48] Well, you know, my shoulder’s been hurting lately. 好吧 我肩膀最近很疼
[12:50] She says it’s a narcotic, and it’s highly addictive. 她说这是一种麻醉药 而且容易上瘾
[12:53] Given your history– 根据你过往经历…
[12:54] Whoa, whoa, Susan , these–these were prescribed by a doctor 哇 等等 苏珊 这些药是在车祸后
[12:57] right after my accident. 医生开给我的
[12:59] I found a couple in the medicine cabinet, 我在药箱里找到了一些
[13:00] And I’ve been carrying ’em around 所以随身带了点儿
[13:01] In case my shoulder acts up. – Really? -以防我肩膀再犯病 – 真的?
[13:04] Yeah. Really. They were the last two. 是的 是真的 是最后两粒了
[13:06] So you got nothing to worry about. 所以你没必要担心
[13:08] Oh, thank god! You have no idea where my mind went. 哦 谢天谢地! 你不知道我都想到哪去了
[13:13] I had you roaming back alleys to score your dope, 我想象着你在小巷里徘徊 为了买毒品
[13:16] Pawning our good silver to pay your dealer. 把我们精美的银器当了 去向毒贩子买毒品
[13:19] And we don’t even have good silver, 可其实我们根本就没有精美的银器
[13:21] So it got worse ’cause you had to knock over a gas station 所以更惨的是你得撞翻一个加油站
[13:23] to buy the silver to pawn it off. 来买那些银器 然后再去当掉
[13:25] I was really making myself crazy. 我真的开始发疯了
[13:27] I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[13:29] But I reiterate– old pill, no problem. 不过我再重申一遍…这些都是原来开的药 没问题
[13:32] I knew it. I’m so happy. 我知道了 我很高兴
[13:34] Mmm. Good. 很好
[13:37] Mm, now fix me some lunch, woman. 现在帮我做午饭吧 老婆
[13:38] Oh! I wanna watch the damn game. 我要去看比赛了
[13:45] Can I help you? 需要我帮忙吗?
[13:46] Yes, um, can you tell me who I would talk to 是的 请问要让我的孩子割包皮
[13:49] about having my baby circumcised? 我应该去问谁呀?
[13:54] What do you mean you can’t help me? 你说无能为力是什么意思?
[13:57] I received a registered letter from your husband which reads, 我收到一封来自您丈夫的挂号信
[14:01] “I do not wish for my son, Benjamin Hodge, 上面说”我不希望我的孩子本杰明·豪治
[14:03] “to be circumcised. “做包皮切割手术
[14:05] Should the recipient of this letter encounter my wife…” “收到这封信的人 如果遇到我的妻子…
[14:08] “please feel free to show her this letter “请直接把这封信给她看
[14:10] “and assure her of its wide distribution “让她知道此州以及邻近两个州
[14:11] “to hospitals and physicians “所有的医院和大夫
[14:13] Across this and two neighboring states.” 都已经收到了这封信”
[14:17] Does this seem too warm to you? – That you even felt such a thing was necessary. 这是不是有点儿太烫了? – 你竟然觉得有必要这样做
[14:20] Well, obviously, it was. Forgive me for knowing my wife. 显然很必要 我了解我妻子 请原谅
[14:25] What’s that supposed to mean? You don’t trust me? 这什么意思 你不相信我?
[14:27] I trust you not to break your word. 我相信你不会食言
[14:29] Since you’ve pointedly refused to give it, 既然你坚决拒绝了,
[14:31] I trusted you to snip first and debate the merits later. 我相信你一定会先斩后奏
[14:35] I’m only thinking of Benjamin . Be reasonable. 我只是为本杰明着想 讲讲道理吧
[14:38] You’re the one who’s unreasonable. 你才不讲道理呢
[14:40] What have you got against untrimmed penises? 你对没动过手术的阴茎有意见?
[14:42] They’re… Unsightly. 它们…不好看
[14:46] I do not want our son to be teased… 我可不想咱们的儿子因为与众不同
[14:49] For being different. Do you? 而被其他人取笑 你呢?
[14:51] Ah, so in the end, 那么说到底
[14:52] It all comes down to tradition and conformity. 一切又回到传统和习俗一致的问题上来了
[14:55] What is wrong with that? I thought we liked conformity. 那有什么问题? 我以为我们喜欢这种一致性呢
[14:58] Not at the price of pain and reduced sexual pleasure. 不是以疼痛和减少性快感来作为代价的
[15:03] I can tell you someone whose sexual pleasure 我可以告诉你是谁的性快感
[15:05] is going to be reduced big-time! 将会大大地减少
[15:10] Hey, sweetheart. 嘿 宝贝
[15:13] What’s that? 干什么呢
[15:15] Just something for school. 学校的功课
[15:20] What was that name you just typed in? 你刚输入的那个名字是什么?
[15:24] We were assigned a genealogy project. 我们布置了一个家谱项目
[15:27] I have to do research on my father. 我得去搜寻父亲的信息
[15:31] I will call your teacher 我会给你老师打电话
[15:32] She’ll assign you a different project. 她会布置给你另外一份作业的
[15:36] What do you think you’re doing? 你知不知道自己在干嘛
[15:37] I am learning about my father. 我在了解我的爸爸
[15:42] Dylan! – For years, you have told me -迪兰 – 这么多年来 你一直告诉我
[15:44] That my father is too evil to talk about. 我父亲太邪恶了 不要谈起他
[15:47] Now I find out you’ve discussed him 现在我发现你在邻居家的派对上
[15:48] at a neighborhood game night?! 讨论我父亲?!
[15:51] Regardless, I am still your mother, 无论如何 我还是你妈妈
[15:55] And while you’re under my roof, 只要你还住在这个家里一天
[15:57] You will obey my rules. 你就得听我的
[15:59] And what if I don’t? 如果我不呢?
[16:01] Are you gonna slap me again, kick me out of the house? 你要再扇我一巴掌 把我赶出去?
[16:04] Go ahead. Try it. See what happens. 来吧 试试看 看到底会怎样
[16:08] I’m sorry, mom. 对不起 妈妈
[16:10] You can’t stop me this time. 这次你管不了我了
[16:14] I am officially no longer afraid of you. 我郑重地告诉你 我不再怕你了
[16:30] And he needed something for the pain, so he happened to find 他需要点止疼的东西 而他碰巧发现
[16:33] The last two pills in the medicine cabinet, 在医药箱里还有最后两片止疼药
[16:35] And he took ’em. 于是他就吃了
[16:37] It’s no big deal. 没什么大不了
[16:40] Let me show you something. 我给你看样东西
[16:42] You see this breadmaker? 看见这个面包机了吗
[16:43] This is where I hid a bottle of chardonnay 我在里面藏了一瓶夏敦埃酒(一种类似夏布利酒的无甜味白葡萄酒)
[16:45] After I told everyone i’d stopped drinking. 就在我告诉所有人我戒酒了之后
[16:48] Oh, but this isn’t the same thing. 但这是两码事
[16:50] Mike wouldn’t lie to me about this. 麦克不会骗我的
[16:55] And this rotating spice rack? 看见这个旋转调味盒了吗
[16:57] Those little airplane bottles of vodka 那些小小的伏特加瓶子
[16:59] Fit perfectly in the back. 藏在后面刚刚好
[17:03] He said there were no more pills. 他说那药片已经吃完了
[17:05] I was looking him in the eye. 我当时注视着他的眼睛
[17:07] Susan, addicts are experts at deception. 苏珊 瘾君子是最擅长欺骗的
[17:11] My advice to you– 我的建议是
[17:13] Trust… 相信可以…
[17:16] But verify. 但也得查证
[18:04] So… This is nice– 那… 这样很好
[18:07] Little family get-together. 小小的家庭聚会
[18:11] Why didn’t you call Lucy ? 怎么不叫露西来?
[18:13] Oh, you know her, always busy. 你知道她 总是很忙
[18:17] So, Mom… You look good. 妈妈 你看起来不错
[18:21] Thanks. You seeing anybody? 谢谢 有人在和你约会了吗?
[18:24] Not that I wanna tell you about. 我可不想提这个
[18:26] Mm, still alone. 还是单身
[18:28] Ooh, look. The special is chicken. 这里的特色菜是鸡肉
[18:32] Doesn’t that sound good? – Ooh, order me one. -听上去不错啊 – 给我点一份
[18:34] I-I’m going to the bar and– and check the score on the game. Have fun. – 我去一趟酒吧 看看比赛的比分 – 玩的开心
[18:39] I know what this is, and I’m not doing it. 我知道你要干吗 我不会答应的
[18:42] What? What? We’re having lunch. – She’s not moving back in. – 什么? 什么? 我们是来吃午饭的 – 她不能搬回来
[18:45] I resist your attempts to manipulate me. 我不会让你来左右我的
[18:47] Nobody is manipulating you. 没人要左右你
[18:49] My boundaries are strong. 我的立场很明确
[18:50] I know what I want, and I deserve to be happy. 我知道我要的是什么 我也应该过得幸福
[18:53] What have you got there? Are you reading from something? 你在干什么? 你在读什么吗?
[18:56] Okay! 好吧
[18:57] As soon as you invited me to lunch, 当你邀请我来吃午饭的时候
[19:00] I called my therapist. 我打电话给我的心理医生
[19:01] And he told me 他告诉我
[19:02] You’d try to guilt me into taking mom back, but… 你会想方设法让我内疚 然后把妈妈接回去 但是…
[19:06] “I will not be emotionally blackmailed.” “在情感上 别人勒索不了我”
[19:08] Give me that. 把那个给我
[19:10] I already had her, Lynette . 我已经照顾过她了 勒奈特
[19:12] She stayed with me for two years– 她跟我一起住了两年
[19:14] two years in which my weight ballooned. 两年里我的体重猛增
[19:16] She put me through four different hairstyles. 她让我换了四次发型
[19:18] Once, she even brought home this guy she met at a bar. 有一次 她竟然从酒吧带了个男人回来
[19:24] She’s so not like that now. 她现在不会那样了
[19:26] I don’t care. 我不管
[19:28] The day she moved out, I got my life back. 她搬出去的那天 我找回了我的生活
[19:30] So if you w Ann a have lunch, fine. 所以如果你想一起吃午餐 可以
[19:33] But that’s it. 但仅此而已
[19:34] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[19:37] Okay. 好的
[19:49] Good for you. 很好
[19:52] I’m sorry. 对不起
[20:01] Where’s the chicken? 鸡肉呢?
[20:02] Oh, yeah. Where is that waiter? I’m gonna go find him. 是呀 服务生呢? 我去找他
[20:09] Just hear me out. 听我说
[20:13] If you trim the sides in a little, 如果你稍稍修剪一下两边
[20:15] I think you’ll lose that wingy effect you have going now. 我想你脸上的褶皱就会消失了
[20:19] Mom! 妈妈
[20:20] Well, I’m just saying that with the shape of your face, 我只是根据你的脸形来说
[20:23] You’re not doing yourself any favors. Do you think 这发型不合适
[20:25] You could go for one minute without being critical? 你可不可以哪怕一分钟不这么挑剔呢?
[20:27] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[20:29] I have not said one word about your eye shadow yet. 我还没说你的眼影呢
[20:36] “I reject your negativity. “我驳回你的否定”
[20:37] I am as beautiful as I feel inside.” “我心底觉得有多美丽 我就有多美丽”
[20:44] Oh, it’s you. 哦 是你呀
[20:46] Thank you for calling about my painting. 谢谢你通知我让回来拿画
[20:48] I can’t believe I forgot that. 我不敢相信自己忘了这个
[20:49] Yeah, I know it meant a lot to you. 是呀 我知道它对你来说很重要
[20:56] There’s a hole in it. 这儿有个洞
[20:57] Yeah, I don’t get modern art either. 是啊 我也搞不懂这些现代艺术
[21:01] Okay, Edie … 好吧 伊迪…
[21:02] I know that you’re angry right now, but… 我知道你现在很生气 不过…
[21:04] You think I’m angry? 你觉得我在生气?
[21:07] You should’ve seen Victor. 你应该瞧瞧维克托的样子
[21:10] What? 什么
[21:11] Yeah, we had a little chat. 我们聊了一会
[21:13] Actually, he didn’t believe that you were screwing his wife… 事实上 他一开始不相信你在搞他的妻子
[21:16] Until I showed him some photos, 直到我给他看了一些照片
[21:19] And then he was just enraged. 他被激怒了
[21:22] It was a little scary. 挺吓人的
[21:33] For god sakes, Carlos 看在上帝的份上 卡洛斯
[21:34] Am I gonna have to change this number? 我是不是要换个号码?
[21:36] Victor knows. 维克托知道了
[21:37] Knows what? – Everything. – 知道什么 – 一切
[21:39] Edie told him we’re having an affair. 伊迪告诉他我们在偷情
[21:41] No, that’s impossible. He hasn’t said a word. 不 不可能 他只字未提
[21:44] In fact, i’ve never seen him so sweet and attentive. 实际上 我从来没看过他这么贴心和专注
[21:48] It’s an act! 他在演戏
[21:50] Edie said he was enraged. 伊迪说他被激怒了
[21:52] Well, if he’s so mad at me, 如果他真生我的气
[21:53] Why would he take me on a boat trip? – He took you on a boat? – 为什么带我出海渡假呢 – 他带你出海?
[22:00] Oh, crap. – I think you need to get out of there. – 糟了 – 我想你应该离开那
[22:03] Gaby? 加布
[22:08] I-I was just talking to… Bree. 我刚才在和…布里通话
[22:11] Oh. Oh, no, no. 哦 哦 不 不
[22:13] We agreed–total privacy. 我们说过谁也不告诉的
[22:18] When we head home, you can have it back. 回家再把手机还你
[22:20] And you can talk to… Bree as much as you like. 那时你和布里想聊多久都行
[22:37] Can I get you something? 你要吃点什么?
[22:40] No, I’m good. 不用 我很好
[22:45] You okay? 你还好吧
[22:47] Uh, actually, I’m really cold. 事实上 我很冷
[22:50] Maybe we should bail and do this another day. 也许我们该回去 改天再出海
[22:52] You know, when it’s warmer. -It’ll warm up. – 等天暖了再来 – 天就要转暖了
[22:56] Oh, okay, well, just in case, we should run back to shore 只是以防万一 我们应该回到岸上去
[23:00] So I can grab a jacket. 我可以拿件夹克
[23:02] Gaby… 加布…
[23:04] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪也不能去
[23:06] I’m not? 我不能?
[23:07] I know about everything–you, Carlos , the affair, everything. 我都知道了 你和卡洛斯之间的一切
[23:13] Okay. I am so sorry. 好吧 我很抱歉
[23:16] But in my defense, 但我可以解释
[23:18] You were always gone, 你总不在家
[23:20] And you knew how needy I was when you married me. 结婚的时候你知道我很需要人陪
[23:24] That’s it? That’s all you have to say to me? 就这些? 这就是你想说的?
[23:27] Well, it’d be easier to talk if we were back on shore. 回到岸上我们能谈得更清楚些的
[23:39] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[23:40] It’s bad enough you’ve betrayed me. 你背叛我已经够糟的了
[23:44] Now I have to listen to your whining? 我现在还要听你发牢骚吗?
[23:48] I brought something for you. 我带了东西给你
[23:59] Gaby! 加布
[24:03] Gaby! 加布
[24:05] Gaby! 加布
[24:22] What’s that? 那是什么
[24:23] Everything I know about your father– 我所知道的关于你父亲的一切
[24:26] Date of birth, his mother’s name, 他的生日 他母亲的名字
[24:29] Last known address. 他最近的联系地址
[24:31] It’s everything you need to find him. 有了这些你就能找到他了
[24:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:42] Before you take this… 拿走这个之前…
[24:45] You have to promise me something. 你要先答应我几件事
[24:52] Okay. 好的
[24:54] You cannot bring him here… 你不能把他带到这来…
[24:57] or even tell him where I am. 或者告诉他我在哪儿
[25:00] Why? 为什么
[25:02] The last time that I saw your father, 我最后一次见到你父亲的时候
[25:04] It was to tell him that I was leaving him, 就是告诉他我要离开他的时候
[25:07] And I was taking you with me. 而且我要把你带走
[25:12] He, uh, he always liked to slap me around a little bit. 他一直对我都有些粗暴
[25:17] But that night was… 但是那晚…
[25:23] Unimaginable. 无法想像
[25:25] I don’t remember everything. 我不记得所有的事情了
[25:26] I-I was in pretty bad shape by the end of it. 最后我的状况很糟糕
[25:30] But once he was done slamming my face into the wall, 他刚刚把我的脸按在墙上后
[25:36] He started choking me, 他开始掐我脖子
[25:39] And he kept screaming that he was gonna kill me. 他一直叫喊着他要杀了我
[25:44] And the last thought that I had… 我最后的念头就是在想…
[25:52] was what would happen to you if I died. 如果我死了你该怎么办
[26:00] So you can’t tell him where I am. 所以你不能告诉他我在哪
[26:04] You just can’t. 你不能说
[26:14] Maybe you can talk to my tea Cher Tom orrow… 也许你明天该跟我的老师谈谈
[26:17] and have her give me another assignment. 让她给我换个作业吧
[26:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:48] I told you, if you’re gonna have a tree house… 我跟你们说过 如果你们想有一个树屋
[26:50] You’ve gotta keep it clean. 你们就要让它保持整洁
[26:58] Here. Take these and dump them by the front door. 给你 把这些拿着 然后放到门口去
[27:01] Hey, what the hell are you doing?! 嘿 该死的你们在干吗?!
[27:07] Mom, hurry. Get out of the car. 妈妈 快点 下车
[27:13] No, no, no. You are not leaving those here. 不 不 不 你们不能把东西放那里
[27:16] Hi, mom. 好 妈妈
[27:18] Take her away. – Unh-unh, Lynette . – 把她带走 – 不 勒奈特
[27:19] You may have been able to strong-arm the weak one, 你也许可以欺负弱小
[27:21] But not me. I’m not weak! – 但是没办法欺负我 – 我才不是弱小!
[27:23] Then why did you call me? Get out of our way. – Lucy,Every fight we have ever had -那你叫我来干什么 给我让开 – 露西 以前我们每次打架
[27:26] has ended with my foot on your neck. 最后都是我骑在你脖子上
[27:28] I guarantee that this one’s gonna end the same way, too. 我相信这次还是同样的结果
[27:33] Maybe we should talk inside. 也许我们该进屋谈
[28:01] That a child must be circumcised on the eighth day of his life. 小孩必须要在出生后第8天时做包皮手术
[28:05] Some say that’s how long it takes to get a decent caterer. 有人说是因为一场好的招待得准备8天
[28:17] What a lovely ceremony. 仪式很不错啊
[28:19] I’m Deborah’s friend Bree. 我是黛博拉的朋友布里
[28:21] I have what may strike you as a very odd request. 我有个可能会让你感到奇怪的请求
[28:25] Trust me, it won’t be one I haven’t heard. 相信我 没有什么我没听过
[28:28] Do you think, while you’re here, 你在这里 你能不能
[28:30] Do could do a bris for my baby, too? 为我的孩子也施一次割礼?
[28:33] Okay, new one. 好吧 的确是第一次听到
[28:35] Good for you. 恭喜你
[28:37] I know it might seem tacky piggybacking on deborah’s bris, 我知道在黛博拉的仪式上这也许不合适
[28:40] But… We could do it in the den very quietly. 但是…我们可以在那安静地办一个
[28:44] Uh, well, as we just saw, 我们都知道
[28:46] There’s so such thing as a quiet bris. 根本不存在什么安静的割礼
[28:49] You said your name was Bree ? 你说你叫布里?
[28:51] Yes, Bree Hodge … 是的 布里·豪治…
[28:54] Born Rabinowitz. 波恩·拉比诺维茨
[28:56] Huh. I wouldn’t have taken you for jewish. 你不说 我可真不会把你当成个犹太人
[28:58] I should only have a nickel for every time I’ve heard that. 我已经对此习以为常了
[29:02] Don’t you want a proper bris 你难道不想要办传统的割礼吗
[29:04] with your friends and family there? I would love that, – 和你的朋友家人一起? – 我也想呀
[29:06] But my husband Orson — big, stubborn, goy. 但是我丈夫奥森是个非常固执的异教徒
[29:11] He says we should do nothing 他说我们什么都不该做
[29:13] And let the child decide when he’s grown. 等孩子长大后自己决定
[29:16] We don’t pick our parents– we should pick our religion? 我们没法选择自己的父母 我们总可以选择自己信仰的宗教吧?
[29:19] I wouldn’t feel right doing this without speaking to your husband. 不跟你丈夫商量 我还是觉得不妥当
[29:22] Well, he’s out of town, and… 他出城去了 而且…
[29:26] Our Benjamin is 8 days old today. 本杰明今天正好8天大了
[29:29] And if I don’t do this, 如果我不这么做的话
[29:31] My grandma… 我的祖母…
[29:34] Tzeitel… 赛朵
[29:36] Will never forgive me, may she rest in peace. 绝不会原谅我的 愿她安息
[29:39] You realize that this is a covenant? 你应该知道这算是契约吧?
[29:42] That whatever your husband says, 不管你丈夫说什么
[29:44] You are promising 你保证
[29:45] to raise your child as a devout jew? 把孩子养育成一个虔诚的犹太教人吗?
[29:51] I swear to you before god 我以上帝之名发誓
[29:53] that this child will be as devout a jew as I am. 这孩子会成为像我一样虔诚的犹太教人
[30:09] Hey, where have you been? I woke up, and you were gone. 嘿 你去哪了? 我醒来 发现你不在了
[30:13] Oh, we had a very busy day. 我们忙了一整天
[30:15] We dropped off the dry cleaning, 我们去了干洗店
[30:16] We deposited money into our christmas account, 去给我们圣诞节帐户上存了钱
[30:19] And then we got circumcised. 然后 我们进行了割礼
[30:24] You did what?! 你们做了什么?
[30:26] It’s just a little unsightly foreskin. He’ll never miss it. 只是点难看的表皮 他不会怀念的
[30:29] So why stop there? Why–why not cut off his testicles? 干嘛就打住了呢? 为什么不把他的睾丸也切掉算了?
[30:31] You obviously have no problem going after mine. – Orson. – 显然你不介意背地里干事情 – 奥森
[30:35] Well, what do you call it, Bree ? 你说这算什么 布里
[30:37] Going behind my back, ignoring my feelings on this? 背着我做这个 忽视我对这件事的感受?
[30:40] I gave them very serious consideration. 我很认真地思考过了
[30:41] But it’s my blood running in his veins, 不过在他血管里流的是我的血
[30:43] Which ultimately makes it my decision. 所以最终由我来决定
[30:47] Your blood? 你的血?
[30:51] So who am I to Benjamin ? 那我算什么
[30:54] A friendly uncle? A male nanny? 友好的叔叔? 男保姆?
[30:56] Of course not. 当然不是
[30:57] Then why do you treat me 那为什么你对我的方式
[30:59] Like I’m anything less than his father? 好像我不够当他父亲似的
[31:01] I mean, haven’t I earned that 我是说 在咱们的伪装计划中
[31:02] during the course of our little hoax? 我就没有挣得这个资格吗?
[31:05] I lied for you. I-I risked public humiliation. 我为你圆谎 我不惜当众受辱的可能
[31:07] I do everything but strap on the pregnancy harness myself. 我做了一切 就差亲自戴假肚子了
[31:11] I know that. 这我都知道
[31:14] I see myself as Benjamin ‘s father. 我已经把自己当成本杰明的父亲了
[31:18] I need to know if you see me that way, too. 我得知道 你是不是也这么想的
[31:26] I know how much you love Benjamin. 我当然知道你有多爱本杰明
[31:31] I guess… 我想
[31:34] I guess I just have to remember 我想我得时刻记住
[31:35] that it’s love that makes us a family and not blood. 是爱成就了我们一家 而不是血缘
[31:55] Your son would like you to hold him. 你儿子想让你抱抱他
[32:08] By the way, his hebrew name is Simcha. 对了 他的希伯来语名字叫西姆哈(犹太人)
[32:12] I’ll explain later. 以后再给你解释
[32:22] Oh, Carlos , thank god you’re here. 卡洛斯 你终于来了
[32:25] Where is he? Where’s Victor ? 他人呢? 维克托在哪儿
[32:27] Well, I-I clubbed him and knocked him overboard. 我用浆把他打下船了
[32:31] He’s in the ocean?! 他在海里?
[32:32] He was going to kill me! He had a gun. 他想杀了我 他有枪
[32:34] Okay, okay, let me think. 好了 让我想想
[32:38] You saw him in the water. I mean, he’s not dead, right? 你看见他在水里挣扎 没死 对吗
[32:40] No, he’s mad, but he wasn’t dead. – So then we’ll send someone out there to fish him out. – 没有 他很生气 但是没死 – 所以我们只要叫人去把他捞起来就行了
[32:45] We’ll call the police, show ’em the gun 我们报警 把枪拿给他们看
[32:47] And tell that ’em that it was self-defense. 说这纯粹属于正当防卫
[32:48] You still have the gun? 枪还在吧
[32:56] It’s in there. 在包里面
[33:03] Well, maybe he wanted it to muffle the gun. 可能那是用来消音的
[33:08] There is no gun. 根本没有什么枪
[33:12] Ice pick? 冰锥?
[33:15] What are you doing? – I’m calling the coast guard. – 你干什么 – 给海岸警卫队打电话
[33:17] And tell them what, I knocked my husband overboard 和他们说什么呀 说我把我丈夫撞到海里
[33:19] Because he was coming after me with a sweater? 因为他拿着一件毛衣来追我?
[33:22] No, come on. We gotta go back out there. 不 快点 我们得离开这
[33:26] Guys, I can’t be any clearer on this. 伙计们 这事我可弄不明白了
[33:28] I am not taking her back. – It’s your turn, simple as that. – 我才不要把她接回来 – 很明显 该轮到你了
[33:31] I’ve had her for four months. 她在我这待了有四个月
[33:33] I also had cancer for four months, 我患癌症也有四个月了
[33:34] And if I could’ve asked one of them to leave, 如果从癌症和她中间选择
[33:37] I’m not sure which I would’ve picked. – Oh, four months, boohoo.I had her for a year, – 我都不知道我会愿意选什么 – 哦 四个月 哭吧 我可跟她住了一年
[33:42] And that was the year she joined the gin of the month club. 这一年里她还加入了每月一酒俱乐部
[33:45] I don’t have any room for her. 我这没有她住的地方了
[33:46] I already have seven people in four bedrooms. 四间卧室已经住了七口人了
[33:49] There it is– the “I have a family” card. – Congratulations.You can reproduce. -看 又打家庭牌 – 恭喜你 你可以重温家庭的温馨了
[33:53] We’re all thrilled for you. 我们都为你感到激动
[33:55] Why can’t you take her? 为什么你不能把她接回去?
[33:57] You are in that huge house all by yourself 你离婚后得到一栋大房子
[34:00] that you got from the divorce. – Dave and I are just separated. 现在就你一个人住 – 我和戴夫才刚分开
[34:02] There’s a good chance that he’s moving back in, 我们还有机会重归于好
[34:04] But not if mom is living there. – Well,We can’t just throw her out on the street. – 但是妈妈在 他就不能回来 – 哦 我们不能把她扔到大街上去
[34:09] I can. 我赞成
[34:12] My therapist said 我的医生说
[34:13] It’s time for me to be a little more “lydia-centric.” 是时候让我多一点个人主义了
[34:17] I really wanna meet this jackass. 我真想见见这个混蛋
[34:20] Okay, we all have our excuses, 好吧 我们都有自己的理由
[34:23] But we gotta figure something out. 但是事情总要解决
[34:26] Come on. She is our mother. 别这样 她是我们的妈妈
[34:28] Is she? 她是吗?
[34:30] She never acted like one, not that I can remember. 从我有记忆起 她就从不像个妈
[34:33] I remember she showed up drunk to my graduation, 我倒记得 她醉醺醺地出席我的毕业典礼
[34:35] Wearing a housecoat. 还是穿的便服
[34:36] Okay, but the point is, she went. 不错 但重要的是她去了
[34:39] Remember that one christmas? 记不记得有次圣诞节
[34:40] And we came down, and there was mom under the tree, 我们下了楼 发现妈妈在圣诞树下
[34:44] Passed out drunk in the middle of all of our unwrapped toys. 倒在我们没开封的礼物中间醉得不省人事
[34:47] My Raggedy Ann smelled like peppermint schnapps. 弄得我的拉格蒂安娃娃一身薄荷松子酒的味道
[34:49] Okay, she wasn’t perfect, clearly. 她不是完美的 一点不假
[34:52] But she gave birth to us. 但是她给了我们生命
[34:54] We owe her our lives, and now that she needs us, 我们从她那获得生命 现在她需要我们了
[34:57] We can’t just turn our back on her. 我们不能就这么把她拒之门外
[35:00] I know I’m supposed to feel guilty, but I don’t. 我知道我应该假装内疚 但我根本不内疚
[35:03] I don’t either. 我也不内疚
[35:06] It’s like you’re saying you don’t care about her. 听上去你们像是在说你们不在乎她
[35:12] At all? 一点都不?
[35:17] And I don’t under stand that. 我不知道怎么会这样
[35:20] Well… If you care so much, 那个… 如果你很在乎
[35:22] Then the answer to the problem is sorta obvious, isn’t it? 那这个问题的答案就很明显了 不是吗?
[35:29] We can help with money. 我们可以出钱
[35:32] I can send you $100 a month. 我可以每月寄100美元给你
[35:40] I don’t need your money. 我不需要你们的钱
[35:41] I can take care of my mother all by myself. 我自己一个人能照顾好妈妈
[35:46] Lynette… 勒奈特…
[35:47] Here’s how you can help– 你们能做的是…
[35:48] Don’tvisit for the next few years, 近几年内不要再来我这
[35:51] Cause it seems fairly likely 因为很有可能
[35:53] I won’t have stopped hating you by then. 直到那时我还在恨你们
[35:59] I guess that’s her way of asking us to leave. 我想她是在下逐客令
[36:03] Mom, where’s grandma going? 妈妈 外婆要去哪里?
[36:05] Going? 走了?
[36:23] Wait. 等等
[36:25] What’s that? 那是什么
[36:26] Gaby! 加布
[36:31] Here. Sit him here. 来 让他坐这
[36:40] You tried to kill me. 你想杀了我
[36:42] Well, I came back for you, didn’t I? 哦 我又回来了 对吧
[36:44] What were you thinking?! – Well, I thought you were trying to kill me. – 你在想什么?! – 哦 我以为你要杀了我
[36:47] I was just trying to talk to you, 我只是想和你谈谈,
[36:50] See if we still had a chance. 看我们是否还有机会
[36:53] I see that you’re still screwing this guy. 我看到的是你还在纠缠那个人
[36:56] And what the hell is he doing on my boat?! 他来我的船上干什么
[36:57] You mean, besides saving your life? 你是说 救了你一命都不算?
[37:00] That was a big mistake, buddy. 这是个大错误 伙计
[37:03] Oh, right. 好吧
[37:05] Yeah, you’re the guy that said 是啊 你就是那个说过
[37:06] If anyone messed with your woman, 要是有人搞了你老婆
[37:08] That you’d use your money to make ’em disappear. 你就用你的钱让他们消失
[37:11] But right now it’s just you and me. 但现在只有你和我
[37:14] So how tough are you without your A.T.M. Card? 没了银行卡你还有什么能耐
[37:21] That’s what I figured. 我料到是这样
[37:24] Aah! Victor! 维克托
[37:26] Oh, my god! 上帝啊
[37:29] Victor! Oh! Oh, my god! 维克托! 哦 哦 我的天!
[37:32] Come on. Get up! Hey. Hey. 快点 起来
[37:33] Get up. I w Ann a see the look on your face 起来 我想看看刀插进你身体时
[37:35] When the knife goes in. 你脸上是什么表情
[37:43] Oh, I’m getting pretty good at that. 哦 我很擅长这个
[37:47] Okay, let’s pull him back in again. 好了 我们再把他救上来一次
[37:49] What, are you crazy?! – Oh,We’ll just tie him up so he doesn’t cause any trouble. – 什么 你疯了吗 – 哦 我们把他绑起来好了 这样他就不会惹麻烦了
[37:52] Victor! 维克托
[37:56] Where’d he go? – Victor! 他去哪了? – 维克托
[37:59] Victor! Victor! 维克托 维克托
[38:22] Maybe we should go back out and look some more. 也许我们应该回去再看看
[38:24] We looked for six hours. He’s gone. 我们找了6个小时了 他死了
[38:29] Oh, My God. We killed him. 天啊 我们把他杀了
[38:32] It was self-defense, right? 那算自卫对吗
[38:33] I mean, he was trying to kill us. We can’t prove that. – 我是说 他想杀了我们 – 我们没法证明
[38:38] This is bad, Gaby . 太糟了 加布
[38:42] Oh, when people find out we were on that boat with him, it… 哦 当人们发现我们跟他在那条船上 就…
[38:47] Maybe they won’t. 也许没人会发现
[38:49] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[38:50] No one but you knows I was with Victor. 除了你 没人知道我是和维克托在一起
[38:54] I’ll say he went out alone. 我就说他一个人出去的
[38:56] I told him I was leaving him, 我告诉他 我要离开他
[38:58] And he was depressed, suicidal,even. 然后他很沮丧 甚至想自杀
[39:00] Only one problem– 只有一个问题…
[39:03] The boat’s right here. 船在这里
[39:06] Then maybe the boat needs to go back out… 那么也许船得自己…
[39:09] alone. 开回去
[39:31] Whatever you’re thinking, I can explain. 无论你现在怎么想 我可以解释
[39:34] I’m thinking that you’re a drug addict and a liar, 我认为你是个瘾君子还是个大骗子
[39:36] So say something that’s not that. – Susan, listen– – 说说你为什么不是 – 苏珊 听着…
[39:39] Is it so horrible living with me? 跟我一起生活这么难受吗
[39:41] I mean, do I make you so miserable 我的意思是 我是不是让你这么痛苦
[39:43] That you can’t even face me without numbing the pain? 要是不麻醉自己 你根本无法面对我?
[39:47] Of course not. 当然不是
[39:49] I love you. 我爱你
[39:51] Well, if you did, you wouldn’t be doing this! 哦 如果你爱我 你就不会这么做!
[39:53] I mean, My God, Mike , we have a baby on the way! 我的意思是 天啊 麦克 我们的孩子就快出生了
[39:59] Can I say something now? 我现在能说话吗?
[40:00] Sure, go ahead. Oh, should I look you in the eyes? 当然 说啊 哦 我该看着你的眼睛吗?
[40:04] Does it make it easier for you to lie? 这能让你说谎时更容易点吗
[40:07] I didn’t tell you… 我没告诉你…
[40:09] about the pills ’cause I didn’t want you to feel guilty. 这些药的事情 是我不想让你内疚
[40:12] Me feel guilty? 我会内疚?
[40:14] Yeah. 是的
[40:15] When I put in that water heater for McCluskey , 我为麦克卢斯基夫人装热水器的时候
[40:18] I really wrenched my shoulder, 是真的扭伤了肩膀
[40:19] And the doctor told me I should take a break, but I didn’t 医生说我应该休息 但我没有
[40:22] Because that was the day we found out you were pregnant. 因为那天我们知道你怀孕了
[40:25] And from then on, all I have heard about 而从那以后 我听到的都是
[40:27] Are car seats and strollers and $10,000 preschools. 婴儿车座 手推童车和1万美元的幼儿园
[40:31] You know, it didn’t seem like 所以 这听上去并不是
[40:32] a really good time for me to quit working. 我把工作放下的好时机
[40:35] Mike, we don’t need any of that stuff. 麦克 我们不需要那些的
[40:40] Yeah. 是的
[40:41] You say that now. 你现在是这样说
[40:44] But when Benjamin Hodge is in harvard, 但是当本杰明·豪治上哈佛了
[40:46] And our kid’s just a plumber like his dad… 而我们的孩子还像他爸一样只是个水管工…
[40:55] I just want to be able to give him 我只是希望能给他
[40:57] The advantages I never got. 我从未得到过的东西
[41:01] God, the only advantage he needs 天啊 他唯一需要的
[41:03] Is to have a healthy dad who’s not doing this. 就是一个不用这些药物的健康父亲
[41:09] You’re right. 你说得对
[41:13] I get it. Okay? 我明白了 好吗
[41:17] I’m done. 我不会再吃了
[41:21] I w Ann a believe you. It’s just… 我很想相信你 只是…
[41:25] That addicts are good at lying. 瘾君子都是说谎高手
[41:28] Yeah. 是的
[41:31] All right… 好吧
[41:33] How about this? 这样如何
[41:49] You believe me now? 现在你相信我了?
[41:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:57] Deception– 欺骗…
[41:59] You find it in all the best homes. 存在于每个美满的家庭
[42:04] Parents rely on it when dealing with inquisitive children… 父母依靠它来应付好奇的孩子…
[42:13] Women use it to help keep secrets–big and small. 女人用它来保守大大小小的秘密
[42:21] Lovers need it 情人们需要用它
[42:23] to cover up inconvenient accidents. 来掩盖棘手的意外
[42:29] Why do people resort to deception? 为什么人们都选择欺骗?
[42:35] Because it’s a handy tool 因为它是唾手可得的工具
[42:39] that helps get us 能帮我们得到
[42:42] exactly what we’relooking for. 我们正需要的东西
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme