时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | when her first husband died, | 首任丈夫死时 |
[00:04] | Bree thought she was rid of her mother-in-law. | 布里以为自己摆脱了婆婆 |
[00:07] | Danielle got pregnant, and Bree got creative. | 丹妮尔怀孕了 而布里想法掩饰 |
[00:10] | Soon this whole charade will completely unravel, | 不久这整个伪装就要被识破 |
[00:13] | And we will be humiliated.Carlos and Gaby’s affair turned dangerous… | 我们将颜面扫地 卡洛斯和加布的偷情事件变得危险起来 |
[00:17] | If she pulled something like that on me, | 如果她敢给我戴绿帽子 |
[00:18] | That guy wouldn’t be around for long. – and an old neighbor returned. | -那男的就死定了 – 一位老邻居回归了 |
[00:22] | I didn’t want poor aunt lily to spend her final days in a nursing home. | 我不想让可怜的莉莉姨妈在疗养院度过最后的日子 |
[00:24] | that is so kind of you. | 你真体贴 |
[00:34] | Mrs. Lillian Sims | 莉莉安·西姆斯夫人 |
[00:35] | Returned to wisteria lane on a saturday. | 在一个周六回到了柴藤郡 |
[00:39] | as she emerged from the ambulance, | 刚下了救护车 |
[00:41] | it occurred to her | 她就发现 |
[00:43] | the neighborhood looked exactly as she had left it. | 邻里没有发生任何变化 |
[00:48] | she then decided | 于是她想到 |
[00:50] | she should have painted her house blue. | 她本该把房子涂成蓝色的 |
[00:55] | moments later, | 过了一会 |
[00:56] | she wondered if she would see her husband in heaven. | 她怀疑自己能否上天堂和丈夫相聚 |
[01:01] | these are just some of the thoughts | 这只是一位回家等死的老太太 |
[01:03] | that go through an old woman’s mind | 脑里浮现的 |
[01:06] | when she comes home to die. | 诸多想法中的几个而已 |
[01:14] | Now if you need anything, | 如果你有任何需要 |
[01:15] | You just ring this little bell, and I’ll come running. | 只要摇动这个铃铛 我会马上过来 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry to be so much trouble. | 很抱歉我添了那么多麻烦 |
[01:21] | Well,the good news is, | 不过 好消息是 |
[01:23] | I-I won’t be a burden much longer. | 我当不了几天累赘了 |
[01:25] | Oh,don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[01:28] | The doctors say there’s a good chance | 医生说你很有可能 |
[01:30] | That you’ll be with us for a very long time. | 还会陪着我们很长时间 |
[01:33] | I know what’s happening to me, Katherine. | 我清楚我自己的病 凯瑟琳 |
[01:37] | You don’t need to lie. | 你不需要安慰我 |
[01:42] | Aunt Lily… | 莉莉姨妈 |
[01:44] | What does it feel like? | 那是什么样的感觉? |
[01:46] | Dying,I mean. | 我是指 将死的感觉 |
[01:49] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[01:52] | I feel lucky. | 我感到幸运 |
[01:54] | When you know time is running out, | 当知道自己大限将至 |
[01:57] | You–you get a chance to reflect on your life. | 你就有机会反省自己的一生 |
[02:03] | I-I really did try to live a good one. | 我真的尽力让一生完满 |
[02:06] | You did more than try. | 你做到了 |
[02:08] | God is going to welcome you with open arms. | 上帝会张开双臂欢迎你的 |
[02:11] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:13] | Oh,why would you say that? | 你怎么会这么说呢? |
[02:16] | I keep thinking about Dylan… | 我一直在想迪兰的事 |
[02:20] | What we did, what we covered up. | 想我们做过的 那些被我们掩盖的事 |
[02:25] | We did what we had to. | 我们不得不那么做 |
[02:27] | We should have told someone. | 我们应该告诉其他人 |
[02:29] | We couldn’t. you know that. | 我们不能说 你知道的 |
[02:31] | It–it was a mistake, | 那是个错误 |
[02:33] | And it’s not too late to rectify it. | 亡羊补牢 为时未晚 |
[02:37] | Your life may be over, | 你的生活要结束了 |
[02:39] | But that does not give you the right | 但那不代表你有权利 |
[02:41] | To go around destroying the lives of others. | 到处破坏别人的生活 |
[02:43] | I can’t go to my grave with this on my conscience. | 我不能至死都昧着良心 |
[02:46] | Please! we have to tell that girl | 求求你 我们必须告诉那孩子 |
[02:48] | What happened in this room. | 这间屋子里发生的一切 |
[02:51] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[03:00] | as her guilt over the past began to mount, | 当过去的愧疚涌上心头 |
[03:04] | it occurred to Lillian | 莉莉安发现 |
[03:06] | death couldn’t come quickly enough. | 死亡还是来得不够快 |
[03:09] | this thought occurred to her niece as well. | 她的侄女也这样认为 |
[03:26] | there were a lot of things | 有很多东西 |
[03:27] | Bob Hunter disliked about living in the city, | 让鲍勃·亨特讨厌住在城市里 |
[03:31] | and the thing he hated most | 其中最让他讨厌的 |
[03:34] | were the pests– | 是那些烦人的害虫 |
[03:36] | the rats that lurked in the alleys… | 躲藏在巷子里的老鼠… |
[03:40] | the flies that swarmed the garbage… | 盘旋在垃圾上空的苍蝇 |
[03:44] | the bugs that invaded his co-op. | 和入侵他公司的臭虫 |
[03:49] | I have tried it your way… | 我试了你的办法 |
[03:50] | Finally,Bob informed his significant other | 最鲍勃告诉他的另一半 |
[03:54] | It was time… | 是时候… |
[03:56] | to leave the city. | 远离城市了 |
[03:59] | so they moved to suburbia, | 所以他们搬到郊区 |
[04:02] | which they quickly discovered had a few pests… | 很快他们发现害虫 |
[04:05] | Hey,neighbor! | 你好啊 邻居 |
[04:07] | of its own. | 这个地方也有 |
[04:08] | Oh,we haven’t gotten a chance to meet. | 我们还没机会认识一下呢 |
[04:09] | I’m susan. I live next door. oh! Jeez. | 我是苏珊 我住在隔壁 哦 天哪 |
[04:12] | Hi. hi,I’m Lee. uh,I-I just wanted to say hi. | -我是李 -我就是想打个招呼 |
[04:16] | You know, I saw the movers taking in | 我看见搬家公司 |
[04:17] | Some of your furniture, and I just have to say | 把你们的东西搬进来 我必须说 |
[04:19] | You and your wife have gorgeous taste. | 你和你太太真有品位 |
[04:22] | Need some help? – yeah, like you wouldn’t believe. | -要帮忙吗 -要 太需要了 |
[04:24] | Um,I’m Susan. I live next door. – oh,hi. I’m Lee’s partner Bob. | -你好 我是苏珊 我住隔壁 -你好 我是李的伴侣 鲍勃 |
[04:29] | Oh,you’re partners. what kind of business? | 你们是合作伙伴啊 干哪行的? |
[04:32] | You know,whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[04:33] | Just don’t let the neighborhood association | 千万别让居委会 |
[04:34] | Hear that you work out of your house. | 知道你们的工作 |
[04:36] | They’re so not cool. – Actually,we’re life partners. | -他们可不怎么开明 -其实 我们是情侣 |
[04:41] | Oh! | 噢! |
[04:43] | That’s super! | 那可太好了 |
[04:46] | Yeah,i’ve seen a lot of cable, so I get it. | 我电视看得多 所以我能理解 |
[04:49] | You’re just great. | 你们简直是绝配 |
[04:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:54] | I-I hope we can live up to your stereotype. | 我真希望我们能变成像你一样的正常人 |
[04:57] | Ow. Don’t mind him. | 别在意他的话 |
[04:58] | He’s just a little cranky from,uh,all the fresh air. | 他只是被新鲜空气弄的有点喜怒无常 |
[05:02] | Do not apologize for me. Lee,you’re the one who said | -别替我道歉 -李 是你说的 |
[05:04] | Moving here would be better for Raphael. | 搬到这儿会对拉斐尔更好 |
[05:05] | Oh. so there’s,uh… there’s three of you. | 那…那么你们…是三个人 |
[05:10] | Well,that must be… | 那…那肯定会… |
[05:13] | Cozy. | 很惬意了 |
[05:15] | Yes. We’re Gay Mormons. | 是呀 我们是同志摩门教徒(同志一夫多妻主义者) |
[05:19] | Susan,uh… | 苏珊… |
[05:21] | that’s Raphael. | 拉斐尔是它 |
[05:27] | Raphael is your dog, of course. | 拉斐尔是你们的狗 当然了 |
[05:29] | You know,’cause you folks can’t have kids. | 因为你们没办法生孩子 |
[05:32] | I mean,uh,I mean, of course you can have kids, | 我是说 我是说 你们当然可以有孩子 |
[05:35] | Um,you–you know, because times have changed, | 你也知道 时代不同了 |
[05:38] | And now you’re allowed. | 同性恋已经是合法的了 |
[05:44] | What a… nice dog. | 多好的…狗啊 |
[05:49] | I should go. | 我要走了 |
[05:51] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:53] | Hey,stop, by any time,Susan– ow! what are you doing? | 苏珊 有空过来坐啊 你干什么… |
[05:56] | What are you doing? well… | 是你在干什么吧 |
[06:06] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[06:06] | I have a delivery for Danielle Van De Kamp. | 这有丹妮尔·范德坎普的快递 |
[06:11] | Can I get you to sign here,please? | 麻烦您在这儿签名好吗 |
[06:17] | Is that for us? – no,it’s for Danielle. | -给我们的吗 -想得美 是给丹妮尔的 |
[06:20] | There you are. thank you. | 行了 谢谢你 |
[06:21] | That’s odd. who would send her a scooter? | 真奇怪 谁会送她一部小摩托啊 |
[06:23] | I knew it! Phyllis–Rex’s mother. | 我知道了 是费列丝 莱克斯的母亲 |
[06:25] | Ever since he died, | 自从莱克斯死了以后 |
[06:26] | She’s been trying to buy the children’s affection. | 她就一直给孩子们买他们喜欢的东西 |
[06:29] | Wow. well, it’s a honey of a bike. | 好可爱的小摩托啊 |
[06:32] | I’m sure Danielle will appreciate the thought. | 丹妮尔肯定会喜欢 |
[06:34] | Well, I’m not giving it to her. | 我不会给她的 |
[06:36] | Can you think of a worse present for a pregnant girl? | 送给孕妇的礼物中有比这更糟糕的吗 |
[06:39] | Well,I’m not knocked up. let me have it. | 我没有怀孕 那就给我吧 |
[06:41] | You know how I feel about 2-wheeled motorized vehicles. | 这种两个轮子的交通工具 |
[06:44] | They’re too dangerous. | 我总觉得很不安全 |
[06:46] | We’ll donate it to the church. | 我们把它捐给教会 |
[06:49] | What?! Reverend sikes said | 你说什么?! 赛克斯牧师说 |
[06:50] | They’re looking for items for the raffle.so we’re just gonna give it away? | 他们正在为抽彩会上的礼品发愁呢 -我们就这么把它捐出去? |
[06:53] | Well,it’s better than you breaking your neck on it. | 总比摔断脖子好吧 |
[06:56] | Mom,you know how much I want a scooter. come on. | 妈 拜托 你知道我多想有部小摩托啊 |
[06:59] | You heard your mother. we’re donating it to the church. | 你也听到你妈说什么啦 我们要把它捐给教会 |
[07:02] | Of course,we need to make sure it’s in good working order | 但是在那之前 我们也需要 |
[07:04] | Before we do that. | 确保它是能用的 |
[07:06] | Not without a helmet. | 没戴安全帽不许开 |
[07:15] | This blows. Are we gonna let her do this to us? | 沉痛的打击 真要让她这样做? |
[07:17] | Absolutely not. | 当然不要 |
[07:19] | If we win that raffle, we’re keeping it. | 如果我们在抽彩会上赢了 那我们就能留着它了 |
[07:29] | It is nice to hear you humming again. | 听见你再次擦润肤露真好 |
[07:32] | Well,it’s amazing what a week without chemo can do. | 这星期不用去化疗 都不知道该做什么了 |
[07:35] | Yeah. when does the last round start? | 是啊 最后一个疗程什么时候开始 |
[07:37] | Next month, so I have some time | 下个月吧 在我再次觉得自己 |
[07:38] | Before I start feeling like total crap again. | 像个废物之前 我可闲着呢 |
[07:42] | And I was hoping we could put that time to good use. | 而且 我希望我能充分利用好这段空档期 |
[07:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[07:47] | I mean,the doctor said | 我是说 医生认为 |
[07:48] | it could be months before you get your mojo back. | 你的精神可能还要几个月才能恢复哦 |
[07:51] | Well,it’s back. | 它恢复了 |
[07:54] | And since when do you question the mojo? | 你什么时候开始关心起这个来了 |
[07:57] | You’re right. you’re right. forgive me. | 没错 没错 原谅我吧 |
[07:59] | Okay, so here are your options. | 好吧 那么现在让你选 |
[08:03] | “A,” we could go romantic, | 第一种 我们走浪漫路线 |
[08:05] | Play soft music, light some candles, | 放点轻音乐 点些蜡烛 |
[08:08] | Or “B,” go straight to the–whoa! | 或者第二种 我们直接… |
[08:14] | God,it’s so been so long. | 天啊 真的好久没做了 |
[08:16] | I hope I remember how to do this. | 希望我还记得怎么做吧 |
[08:17] | Well,it’s just like riding a bike. you never forget. | 这就像骑单车 你是不可能忘记的 |
[08:19] | Now start pedaling. | 现在开始 踩踏板! |
[08:35] | Hey. what are you doing? – Oh,sorry. I just messed up your hair. | – 嘿 你在做什么? – 哦 抱歉 我把你头发弄乱了 |
[08:37] | I’m just trying to fix it. OW! | 我在试着把它回到原位 |
[08:40] | Sorry. al-almost got it. hey! | – 抱歉 马上就好了 – 嘿! |
[08:46] | Screw it. | 干脆摘掉吧 |
[08:48] | What–what are you doing? oh,I ripped it this morning. | 你在干什么? 我今天早上把它撕烂了 |
[08:51] | It’s been itching the hell out of me… | 这东西弄得我痒死了… |
[08:53] | And this is much better. are you sure you wanna take that off,honey? | -这样就好多了 -亲爱的 你确定你要摘掉假发吗 |
[08:57] | I mean,won’t you be cold? no,I’m good. mwah! | -我是说 你不会冷吗 -不冷 我很好 |
[09:13] | Hey,babe,what’s going on? you still with me? | 宝贝 怎么了 你要做吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. it’s just– it’s kinda… | 是的 只是…有点… |
[09:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | Late. | 有点儿晚了 |
[09:27] | It’s 9:30. | 才九点半啊 |
[09:28] | It’s just that one of our ovens broke down today, | 今天店里有个烤炉坏了 |
[09:31] | And the repairman’s coming first thing in the morning, And maybe I could ravish you… | 明天修理工一大早要来 所以明晚我再 |
[09:36] | tomorrow. | 非礼你 |
[09:40] | Oh,okay. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | Come on,Bree. you have to let us do this. uh,it’s a lovely thought, | 来嘛 布里 一定要办 这想法不错 |
[09:59] | But I really don’t want a baby shower. | 但是我不想要办准妈妈派对(baby shower 为迎接新生儿的派对) |
[10:01] | Well,I bought you an expensive gift, | 我给你买了份很贵重的礼物 |
[10:02] | And I’m not giving it to you unless there’s a party | 可如果你不办派对 人们不知道我的慷慨 |
[10:04] | With people who can see how generous I am. | 那样的话我就不给你了哦 |
[10:06] | Bree,watch this! | 布里 看这里 |
[10:10] | Orson,I said be careful! | 奥森 小心点啊 |
[10:16] | I just think it’s tacky | 我只是觉得 |
[10:17] | To have a baby shower when it’s not your first baby. | 如果不是第一个孩子的话 办派对难免有些俗气 |
[10:20] | Well,I don’t see the problem with it… hint,hint. | 我可不觉得那有什么问题 帮忙 帮忙… |
[10:23] | Yeah,and showers aren’t just about presents. they’re fun. | 对啊 派对又不仅仅是为了礼物 派对很好玩啊 |
[10:25] | And we can play games, like “how big is mummy’s tummy?” | 而且我们还可以玩游戏啊,像”猜猜妈咪的肚子有多大?” |
[10:29] | what? | 你说什么 |
[10:30] | Yeah,we get a ball of yarn, and we each cut a piece | 是啊 我们拿些纱球来 然后个人就按照 |
[10:33] | That we think is just big enough to fit around your stomach, | 自己的想象来设计纱球的大小 |
[10:35] | And the one closest wins a prize. | 纱球的尺寸跟你肚子最接近的那个 就赢啦 |
[10:39] | I really don’t want a shower. | 我真的不想办 |
[10:42] | Look! look at me! | 瞧! 看看我! |
[10:45] | Orson,just five more minutes! that’s all you’re getting! | 奥森 最多再玩五分钟 最多 |
[10:49] | I tell you what. why don’t we just skip the shower, | 不如这样 我们不办新生儿派对 |
[10:51] | And after the baby’s born, I’ll have a christening party? | 等孩子出生后 我为他办个洗礼仪式怎么样? |
[10:54] | What do you say? | 怎么样? |
[11:00] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[11:02] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:04] | Oh,dear god. | 天哪 |
[11:09] | Excuse me,ladies. | 对不起 女士们 |
[11:10] | I-I couldn’t help overhearing | 我不小心听见你们 |
[11:12] | You–you talking about my mom’s shower. | 谈论办新生儿派对的事 |
[11:15] | I-I think I could be of a little assistance here. | 我想我能帮上点忙 |
[11:27] | why do you have to take our new neighbors cookie bars? | 为什么你一定要送饼干给新邻居 |
[11:29] | Oh,look,I made a terrible first impression, | 因为我给他们的第一印象不太好 |
[11:32] | So I thought I’d make them some of my home-baked goodness. | 所以我想给他们带点自制饼干 |
[11:34] | But you didn’t bake any goodness. | 可这不是你做的啊 |
[11:36] | You just warmed up the goodness I bought at the store. | 你只是把我从商店买来的热了下 |
[11:39] | Well,yeah. I don’t bake. catch up. | 是啊 我不会烤东西 知道 |
[11:42] | You know,not all neighbors have to be friends. | 你知道 不是所有邻居都得成为朋友 |
[11:44] | Why don’t you just let it go? | 为什么你不能就这么算了呢? |
[11:46] | Mike,they live 15 feet from us. | 麦克 他们家只有15英尺远 |
[11:48] | If we have a fire, I wanna be sure that they like us enough to call 9-1-1. | 如果家里火了 我要确保他们会帮我们打911 |
[11:51] | Ah,that’s the real reason. | 恐怕这才是真正的原因吧 |
[11:52] | You can’t stand it when somebody doesn’t like you. | 你不能忍受有人不喜欢你 |
[11:56] | Well,maybe. well,maybe Bob and Lee just like to keep to themselves. | -也许吧 -也许鲍勃跟李不喜欢被打扰呢 |
[12:01] | That’s fine, and once they like me, | 没关系 只要他们喜欢上我了 |
[12:02] | They can keep to themselves all they damn well please. | 他们可以尽情享受两人世界 |
[12:14] | Hi. I wanted to bring you | 我带了小礼物 |
[12:15] | A “welcome to the neighborhood” present. | 欢迎你们来到这个社区 |
[12:17] | You should try one while they’re still warm from the oven. | 你要不尝一个 还热着 刚从烤箱里拿出来 |
[12:19] | That was really nice. thank you. oh,are there nuts in them? | 你人真好 谢谢啊 里面有坚果吗 |
[12:23] | Nuts? – yeah. | -坚果? -是啊 |
[12:25] | Gee,let me think. | 让我想想 |
[12:28] | Nope,no nuts. | 没有 没有坚果 |
[12:29] | Are you sure? ’cause I’m highly allergic. | 你确定? 我对这个极度过敏 |
[12:30] | Half a pecan could kill me. | 半个胡桃果仁就能把我杀了 |
[12:40] | I’m not seeing any nuts. | 我可找不到什么坚果 |
[12:41] | Okay,you made them, | 这是你亲自做的 |
[12:42] | So did you or did you not put nuts in them? | 那你到底有还是没有放坚果在里面? |
[12:49] | Okay,here’s the thing. I’m a really crappy baker. | 好吧 是这样的 我的烤点心手艺真的很差劲 |
[12:51] | To give you something that I made myself | 给你我烤的东西 |
[12:53] | Would be like an insult,so– so–so–so you bought them, | -简直就是一种侮辱 -所以这些是你买的 |
[12:56] | And–and then you heated them up in attempt to make your gesture | 然后你把它们热了下 想显得自己 |
[12:58] | Seem more thoughtful than,in fact,it was. | 比实际上更为细心周到 |
[13:01] | Hey,I would’ve made them myself if I knew how. | 如果我会做的话 早就自己做了 |
[13:03] | Honestly, I’m a good neighbor. | 说真的 我真的是个好邻居 |
[13:05] | Yeah,well,neighbor, why don’t you take | 是吗? 那好吧邻居 你还是把这些 |
[13:07] | Your store-bought,warmed-up, possibly poisonous cookie bars | 从店里买来再加热 还可能有毒的饼干 |
[13:10] | And give them to someone | 送给那些 |
[13:11] | More likely to survive your generosity? | 可以承受这种慷慨的人吧 |
[13:16] | Do you like wine? | 你喜不喜欢酒? |
[13:17] | No,no,so please don’t bring me a bottle from your vineyard. | 不 不喝的 所以你不用送我你自酿的葡萄酒 |
[13:26] | This rip is pretty big. | 这个裂痕可不小 |
[13:28] | It’ll take about a week. | 可能一个礼拜后才能补好 |
[13:30] | A week? | 一个礼拜? |
[13:32] | All right. you’ll hurry if you can? | 好吧 你能尽快吗 |
[13:37] | Honey,it’s okay. you look cute in a scarf. | 亲爱的 没事的 你带头巾蛮好看的 |
[13:39] | I’m upset ’cause that salesgirl | 我不开心是因为那个售货小姐 |
[13:41] | Just walked away with my sex life. | 刚把我的性生活拿走了 |
[13:43] | What? after two months of puking my guts out, | -什么? -两个月以来我呕吐不止 |
[13:46] | Last night I was finally in the mood, | 昨晚我终于有点心情 |
[13:47] | But Tom–not so much. | 但是汤姆却不想要 |
[13:48] | Apparently,my bald head is a big turnoff for him. | 我的秃头显然让他很不来电 |
[13:52] | Why’d you take your wig off? it was itchy. | -那你干嘛把假发摘下来? -因为戴着痒 |
[13:54] | Okay,not smart. | 这可就不聪明了 |
[13:56] | Gaby,I am his wife. | 加布 我是他老婆 |
[13:59] | He’s supposed to love me– | 他应该爱我这个人 |
[14:00] | Not my body,me… my–my soul. | 不是我的身体 是我的灵魂 |
[14:03] | Why can’t he make love to my soul? | 为什么他就不能跟我的灵魂做爱呢? |
[14:05] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:07] | Question–when was the last time you were in the bar | 我问你 你最后一次在酒吧里 |
[14:10] | And heard a guy turn to his friend and say, | 听到一个男人对他的朋友说 |
[14:12] | “hey,check out the soul on that girl”? | “快看那个女孩的灵魂?” |
[14:14] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思? |
[14:15] | I’m saying men are visual. | 我意思是说男人都是看外表的 |
[14:18] | Hell,I have a whole closet full of costumes. | 该死 我可是有一柜子各式各样的服装 |
[14:21] | You need to give Tom something to look at, | 你得拿出点东西取悦汤姆 |
[14:24] | Something spicy,like… | 来点火辣的 比如… |
[14:27] | Gaby,I’m not a redhead. | 加布 我不是红发女郎 |
[14:29] | But you could be, | 但你可以变成是 |
[14:30] | Which brings me to my second point– | 这就是我要说得第二点 |
[14:32] | Men like variety. | 男人喜欢新鲜 |
[14:34] | Tonight you’re a redhead. | 今晚你是红发女郎 |
[14:36] | Tomorrow… you are… | 明晚 你是… |
[14:38] | Helga,the sexy milkmaid. | 海格尔 性感的挤奶工 |
[14:40] | Or… | 或者 |
[14:41] | Amber,the lonely runaway. | 昂贝尔 孤单的叛逆女孩 |
[14:44] | Or… | 或者 |
[14:48] | Jeff,the friendly guy from work. | 杰弗 一同工作的好伙伴 |
[14:51] | What? I don’t know what Tom is into. | 干嘛? 我可不知道汤姆的想法 |
[14:57] | Claude,you know I don’t like it when you “hmm.” | 克劳德 你知道我最讨厌你说”嗯”了 |
[15:01] | Edie… how long have you had this? | 伊迪 你什么时候有这个的? |
[15:06] | Had what? | 有什么? |
[15:07] | I don’t have anything. | 我什么都没有啊 |
[15:08] | I’m just here for my 5,000-mile checkup. | 我只是大老远地来做例行检查 |
[15:11] | Well,you know that bullet | 你知道这么多年来 |
[15:13] | You’ve managed to dodge all these years? | 你一直想要避免被命中的那东西吗? |
[15:17] | Which one? | 哪种? |
[15:19] | The clap? the herp? | 淋病? 疱疹? |
[15:21] | The syph?! | 梅毒?! |
[15:22] | Crabs? | 阴虱? |
[15:24] | Relax. I’ll boil all the sheets and towels, | 放松 我会给所有床单被子消毒 |
[15:28] | And then we’ll use this special shampoo, | 然后我们得使用这种专用洗发香波 |
[15:30] | And in three days, | 三天之内 |
[15:31] | The crotch carnival packs up and leaves town. | 隐私部分的嘉年华就会卷铺盖走人了(指病好了) |
[15:34] | Oh,man. how did this happen? | 天哪 你怎么得上的? |
[15:37] | Don’t give me that look. I know exactly how I got ’em. | 不要这样看着我 怎么得的我知道的一清二楚 |
[15:41] | I used the tanning bed right after Mimsy Porter, | 我用过米西·波特用过的皮革床 |
[15:43] | That skank. | 那个荡妇 |
[15:45] | Ew,it smells like burnt licorice. | 闻起来像烧焦的甘草 |
[15:48] | Well,come in the bathroom, | 进浴室来 |
[15:49] | And I’ll show you how to use this. | 我来告诉你怎么用这个 |
[15:52] | I think I can figure that out. | 我想我自己能弄清楚 |
[15:54] | You know,the good news is we’re in a committed relationship. | 好的一方面是我们现在关系稳定 |
[15:57] | Otherwise,we’d have to make that call of shame | 否则我们还得丢脸地去通知 |
[15:59] | To everyone we’ve been with. | 每个上过床的人 |
[16:05] | …you’ve heard me make before, | 你们以前就听我说过 |
[16:06] | But something I feel very,very strongly about. | 但是有一些事是我觉得非常 非常重要的 |
[16:08] | For me, it’s a very simple formula. | 对我来说 这是个简单的等式 |
[16:10] | More development leads to an increased tax base, | 发展带来更多的税收 |
[16:13] | Which helps build schools for our children. | 而这正是政府为全国孩子们建立学校的经济基础 |
[16:17] | Around the country,the needs of children are being… | 孩子们的需求正… |
[16:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么? |
[16:20] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[16:21] | Can’t you just call me? | 有什么不能在电话里说? |
[16:24] | This is not something that you wanna hear on the phone. | 这些你是不会想在电话里听到的 |
[16:28] | …and not follow this trend. | …这不是随波逐流 |
[16:30] | And we will put education where it belongs– | 我们将把教育放在它所属的地方– |
[16:32] | At the top of the list. ew! how did you get those? | 列表的顶部 – 你哪儿得来的? |
[16:36] | How do you think? Edie. | 你认为呢? 伊迪 |
[16:40] | You are still sleeping with Edie? | 你还和伊迪睡? |
[16:43] | Well,you’re still sleeping with Victor,aren’t you? | 你不还和维克托一起? |
[16:45] | Yeah,if I didn’t,he would think something is going on. | 是啊 可不睡的话 他会察觉到有问题的 |
[16:47] | What is your excuse for doing it with Edie? | 那你跟伊迪睡的理由又是什么啊 |
[16:49] | She wants to, and I’m a guy. | 她想要 而且我是个男人 |
[16:51] | Ow! this is serious,okay? | 正经点 行吗 |
[16:55] | If victor wakes up with a zoo in his pants, | 如果维克托醒来发现裤子里开了”动物园”(阴蝨) |
[16:57] | There’s gonna be hell to pay. | 那我们就完蛋了 |
[16:58] | You don’t have to tell me. if he finds out about us, | 不用你来告诉我 如果他发现我们的事 |
[17:01] | I’m the one that’s gonna wind up in a landfill. okay,just don’t panic,okay? | – 我就是那个被埋在垃圾场里的人 – 好了 别这么惊慌失措的 好吗? |
[17:04] | We’re gonna get the salve or the ointment | 我们买些软膏 或是膏药 |
[17:06] | Or whatever it is you put down there,and we’re gonna be fine. | 或者任何可以擦在下面的东西 我们就不会有事了 |
[17:17] | We’r’re screwed. yeah. | – 我们完了 – 是啊 |
[17:27] | Tom? the kids are asleep | 汤姆? 孩子们都睡着了 |
[17:30] | Are you coming to bed anytime soon? | 你能不能快点上床来? |
[17:32] | Yeah,I just gotta pick a new running back | 好的 我又在回忆 |
[17:34] | for my fantasy football team. | 我在足球队的那段美好的日子 |
[17:40] | That’s too bad. | 那可太糟了 |
[17:42] | I had a little fantasy thing planned of my own. | 我想了一个很妙的计划 |
[17:46] | Whoa. Lynette… | 喔,勒奈特… |
[17:49] | Lynette’s not here right now. | 现在这里没有勒奈特 |
[17:51] | I’m Brandy, the slutty cheerleader. | 我是布兰迪 放荡的啦啦队长 |
[18:07] | This is all very romantic, Gaby, | 一切都很浪漫 加布 |
[18:08] | But I still have four building proposals to read | 但是我还有四个建筑预案要看 |
[18:11] | Before tomorrow. | 必须在明早前看完 |
[18:13] | That’s nurse Gaby to you. | 现在是加布”护士”为您服务 |
[18:18] | Nurse Gaby? | 加布护士? |
[18:22] | Am I sick? | 我病了吗 |
[18:23] | Well,the doctor says you need to relax, | 医生说你需要休息 |
[18:26] | And I know just how to relax you. | 而我知道怎么让你放松下来 |
[18:41] | It smells like licorice. | 这闻起来像是甘香 |
[18:42] | It’s a blend of 36 essential oils, | 它混合了36种香精油 |
[18:44] | Anise root and fennel. | 茴芹根和茴香 |
[18:46] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢这味道吗 |
[18:49] | It smells a little medicine – Yeah. | 怎么有点药物的味道 |
[18:51] | That’s the fennel. | 是茴香的味道 |
[19:05] | It’s stinging a little. | 有点刺痛 |
[19:08] | That’s the tension… | 那说明压力 |
[19:09] | Leaving your body. | 正在从你体内释放 |
[19:13] | It’s really stinging. | 真的很疼 |
[19:14] | And we can rinse it off… | 三到五分钟之后 |
[19:17] | In three to five minutes. | 就可以把它洗掉了 |
[19:19] | But before we do that… | 但是在这之前… |
[19:22] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿? |
[19:25] | You know,for a guy getting rubbed down by a hot nurse, | 对于一个正享受火辣护士按摩的人来说 |
[19:27] | You ask a lot of questions. sorry. | -你的问题太多了 -不好意思 |
[19:37] | Oh,come on,uncle Frank. | 别这样 弗兰克叔叔 |
[19:38] | What’s the point of having a gay uncle | 如果你不能帮我和这些人交朋友 |
[19:40] | If you’re not gonna help me make friends with these guys? | 要你这个同性恋叔叔干什么? |
[19:46] | Uh,mom said that the whole family knew. | 妈妈说全家都知道你的事情 |
[19:50] | Um,okay. gotta go. love you. | 好 我得挂了 爱你 |
[19:54] | What’s going on? oh,I found Raphael wandering in the street. | -怎么回事? -我看到拉斐尔在街上瞎跑 |
[19:57] | I went to take him back, but Bob and Lee aren’t home, | 我本想把它送回去 但是鲍勃和李都不在家 |
[19:58] | So I’m just gonna give him a little treat | 所以我只好先带它回来 |
[20:00] | And put him back in their yard. bup,bup,bup! wait a second. | – 然后把他送回他们的后院 – 不不不 等下 |
[20:03] | What? leave him with me. | – 怎么了?- 把他交给我吧 |
[20:04] | I need to score some points with those guys, | 我正想方设法赢得他们的好感 |
[20:06] | And being a dog-rescuing hero could be just the ticket. | 做救狗英雄正好可以 |
[20:08] | So what,you’re just gonna keep him here until they come back? | 所以你打算让它待在这 直到他们回来? |
[20:11] | Uh-huh. maybe a little longer. how long? | -也许更久一点 -多久? |
[20:16] | Well,long enough for them to worry. | 长到让他们担心 |
[20:17] | You know,the more they worry, the more I’m a hero. get it? | 他们越担心 我就越像一个英雄 明白? |
[20:20] | I get that you’re insane. | 我明白 你疯了 |
[20:21] | I’m not,I’m not. now get some mud. | 我没有 没有 现在给我去弄点泥来 |
[20:24] | I wanna dirty him up so he looks like he’s been through hell. | 我得把它弄得脏一点 让它看起来非常糟糕 |
[20:28] | Okay,in you go. | 进去 |
[20:34] | Here,let me help you with those. | 来,我帮你拿 |
[20:35] | Oh,that’s all right. I’ve got them,Mr.Knievel. | 我拿就行了 涅维尔先生(美国家喻户晓的摩托车飞车手) |
[20:39] | Oh,boy. you’re never gonna let me live this down,are you? nope. | – 噢 天啊 你永远不会放过我的 是不是? – 是的 |
[20:43] | I thought the same thing.it seems to me that you should go to the doctor again. | – 我也这么想 – 我觉得你应该再去见一下医生 |
[20:46] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[20:51] | Uh,guys… what did I tell you? | 伙计们…我之前跟你们说过的? |
[20:54] | You said “no shower.” but look around–men. | 你说的”不洗澡” 看看周围 都是男人 |
[20:57] | So technically,it’s a party, not a shower. mwah. | 所以这是派对 不是洗澡 |
[20:59] | Andrew told us that you only said no… | 安德鲁告诉我们你说不… |
[21:01] | Cause you didn’t want to impose. | 只因为你不想被别人送礼 |
[21:05] | Oh! so you’re responsible? | 是你的主意吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah,well,I-I know you said not to make a big fuss, | 是的 我知道你说过不要太张扬 |
[21:10] | But,hey,you earned it. | 可是 嘿 这是你应得的 |
[21:14] | Well,don’t just stand there. come in. | 别傻站在那 快进来 |
[21:16] | We have lots of food and fun and surprises. | 我们准备了很多吃的 有趣的活动 还有很多惊喜 |
[21:21] | Yeah,all kinds of surprises. | 没错 各种各样的惊喜 |
[21:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[21:26] | Bree! | 布里 |
[21:28] | Phyllis! | 菲利斯 |
[21:30] | I,uh,helped with the invitations,too. | 我..我也帮忙写请柬了 |
[21:33] | I can’t tell you how touched I was to be included, | 能被邀请我真是说不出的感动 |
[21:37] | Especially after my many conciliatory gestures | 特别是在我一次次地想要和解 |
[21:40] | Were so coldly rebuffed. | 都被无情地拒绝了 |
[21:42] | I have been awful. | 之前是我不好 |
[21:44] | I wouldn’t blame you if you stormed out right now. | 如果你现在生气地冲出去 我是不会怪你的 |
[21:47] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[21:49] | I’m here to celebrate our renewed friendship… | 我来这就是为了庆祝我们重新和好… |
[21:52] | And your baby. | 还有你的小宝宝 |
[21:55] | Or should I say babies? | 也许应该是小宝宝们? |
[21:57] | You know, it’s often a sign of twins | 你知道吗 通常如果妈妈的脸胖嘟嘟的 |
[21:59] | When a mother’s face gets all plump like yours. | 往往是双胞胎的征兆 |
[22:05] | I,uh, bet you wouldn’t mind | 我肯定你此刻不会介意 |
[22:07] | If I broke my neck on that scooter now. | 我骑小摩托摔断脖子了 |
[22:16] | I’m off to the bank. | 我去下银行 |
[22:18] | Aunt Lily just took a pill, so she’s down for the afternoon. | 莉莉姨妈刚吃了药 她会躺那儿一下午 |
[22:21] | Okay. have fun. | 好的 玩得开心 |
[22:37] | Is your mother gone? | 你妈走了? |
[22:38] | Yeah. do you need her? | 是啊 你找她吗 |
[22:40] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[22:43] | This is what I wanted. | 她不在正好 |
[22:46] | I thought you took a sleeping pill. | 我还以为你吃了安眠药 |
[22:48] | I pretended to so she’d leave us alone. | 我假装吃了 这样我们才有机会独处 |
[22:53] | Aunt Lily,what’s going on? | 莉莉姨妈 怎么了 |
[22:55] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[22:59] | First,you should know that what happened… | 首先 你应该知道发生了什么 |
[23:04] | It was nobody’s fault. | 那不是任何人的错 |
[23:07] | What do you mean, “what happened”? | 什么意思 发生了什么? |
[23:09] | You don’t remember living on this street before,do you? | 你不记得以前在这儿住过 不是吗 |
[23:14] | No. | 不记得 |
[23:14] | Well… there’s a reason for that. | 恩…这是有原因的 |
[23:19] | Dylan? | 迪兰? |
[23:26] | Mom,I thought you left. | 妈妈 我还以为你走了 |
[23:28] | I forgot my checkbook. | 支票本忘拿了 |
[23:29] | Could you go down and find it for me? – sure. | -你下去帮我找找好吗 -好的 |
[23:46] | You really should get your rest. | 你的确该安息了 |
[24:05] | Hi. got your wig back,huh? yeah. mm-hmm. good as new. | – 嗨 头套拿回来了? – 是的 跟新的一样 是吧? |
[24:08] | Listen,I thought we could put the kids to bed early tonight, | 听着 我们可以让孩子们今晚早点睡觉 |
[24:12] | If you know what I mean. | 知道我的意思吗 |
[24:14] | I do,and I’m up for that. | 知道 我来安排 |
[24:17] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[24:19] | I hope Brandy won’t get stuck late | 我希望布兰蒂不会为拉拉队 |
[24:21] | at cheerleading practice. | 练习太久 |
[24:23] | Oh,about Brandy… | 说到布兰蒂… |
[24:26] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[24:27] | What? what–what happened? | 啊? 怎么了? |
[24:28] | Well,Penny wanted to play beauty school with the wig, | 潘妮想用那假发去学校风光一下 |
[24:31] | And,well,let’s just say she’s got no future as a stylist. | 这么说吧 她没有当发型师的天赋 |
[24:35] | Bad haircut,huh? | 剪了个糟糕的发型 是吧? |
[24:38] | Sounds like Brandy might get awful mad about that. | 看来布兰蒂会为此大发雷霆的 |
[24:42] | Brandy’s history,tom. let her go. | 布兰蒂已经过去了 别想她了 |
[24:49] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[24:52] | Come here! Raphael! | 快出来 拉斐尔 |
[24:53] | Come home,boy! | 回家了 孩子! |
[24:56] | Raphael?! | 拉斐尔 |
[24:59] | Lee? is something wrong? Raphael got out. | -李? 出什么事了 -拉斐尔不见了 |
[25:03] | I-I don’t know what happened. I think he jumped the fence. | 我也不知道怎么回事 估计跳出栅栏去了 |
[25:05] | Oh. well,would you like me to help you look for him? | 噢 那我帮你找一下 好吗 |
[25:08] | Seriously? what a–what about your party? | 真的吗? 那你的派对怎么办? |
[25:11] | Oh. it’s just a baby shower… | 噢 只是个准妈妈派对 |
[25:14] | That I’m throwing… for my best friend. | 是我为…我最好朋友办的 |
[25:16] | I can’t–I can’t ask you to leave that. that’s– | 我不能…我不能让你抛下派对不管 |
[25:18] | Oh,please. what are neighbors for? | 噢 拜托 要邻居是干什么用的啊 |
[25:21] | Raphael?! | 拉斐尔 |
[25:23] | Here,puppy! | 来这里 小狗 |
[25:28] | I see you’ve taken down all the pictures of Rex. | 我看见你把莱克斯的照片都收起来了 |
[25:31] | Well,I’m,uh,sorry if that offends you,phyllis, | 如果那冒犯到你 真是对不起 费列丝 |
[25:34] | But I didn’t want Orson to feel uncomfortable in his new home. | 但我不想让奥森在他的新家里不自在 |
[25:37] | I see. | 我明白 |
[25:39] | You’re trying to be considerate of your husband’s feelings. | 你是在努力多为你的丈夫着想 |
[25:43] | Well,I’m glad that you’re at least trying to get it right | 至少你在努力经营自己的第二段感情 |
[25:46] | the second time around. | 我感到很高兴 |
[25:49] | Still,it must be awfully hard on Danielle and Andrew | 但是看到父亲的样子在自己家中被忘掉 |
[25:53] | to have their father’s face banished from their own home. | 对丹妮尔 安德鲁来说肯定不好过 |
[25:56] | He wasn’t banished. | 我们没有忘掉他 |
[26:00] | By the way… | 顺便问一下 |
[26:02] | Where–where’s Danielle? | 丹妮尔在哪儿 |
[26:06] | She’s,uh, at boarding school… | 她在…寄宿学校… |
[26:09] | In Switzerland. | 在瑞士 |
[26:11] | Switzerland?! Is it asking too much | 瑞士?!难道问问 |
[26:13] | to be told what continent my granddaughter is on?! | 我孙女在哪块大陆上 也太过分了吗 |
[26:16] | You are keeping my grandchildren from me, | 你不让我跟我的孙子孙女联系 |
[26:18] | And I don’t know why. | 我都不知道为什么 |
[26:20] | I’m going to mingle. | 我要去陪陪客人了 |
[26:21] | Every time I start a chat, you walk away. | 每次我想找你谈谈 你都走得远远的 |
[26:24] | I mean,if you don’t want to talk to me, | 如果你不想跟我说话 |
[26:26] | Why did you invite me? | 干嘛邀请我来啊 |
[26:28] | It’s a surprise party, you daft woman! | 这是个惊喜派对 你这个笨女人 |
[26:31] | What makes you think I had a hand in the guest list? | 你怎么会认为客人名单是我定的呢? |
[26:34] | So… you don’t want me here? | 所以…你根本没想我来? |
[26:38] | Oh,For God sakes,Phyllis, | 噢 看在上帝的份上 费列丝 |
[26:38] | It’s not as if we got along when Rex was alive. | 我们的关系在莱克斯活着的时候就不怎么好的呀 |
[26:41] | What did I ever do to you | 我到底对你做了什么呢 |
[26:43] | But try to treat you like a daughter? | 我一直都待你像我亲女儿一样 |
[26:46] | I even gave you my mother’s sable coat. | 我都把我母亲的貂皮大衣给你了 |
[26:49] | You hated your mother. but I loved that coat. | -你对你母亲恨之入骨 -但是我喜欢那件大衣 |
[26:52] | Then I’ll give it back to you. | 那我就还给你 |
[26:53] | No,you keep it | 不用了 你留着吧 |
[26:54] | As a reminder of how hard I tried | 让它提醒你 为了让你喜欢我 |
[26:57] | to make you like me. | 我花了多少精力 |
[27:04] | Grandma, are you leaving already? | 奶奶 你现在就走了? |
[27:06] | I’m sorry,dear, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[27:07] | But your mother has made it impossible for me to stay. | 你妈对我下了逐客令 |
[27:16] | Where does she keep my sable coat? | 她把我的貂皮大衣放哪儿了? |
[27:18] | Probably in her bedroom closet. | 可能在她卧室衣橱里 |
[27:29] | Where is she going? | 她去哪儿了 |
[27:30] | She asked me where your fur coat was. | 她问我你把大衣放哪儿了 |
[27:33] | And–and you told her?! | 然后…你就告诉她了? |
[27:38] | Oh,crap. | 噢 该死 |
[27:50] | I guess you won’t be needing the breast pump I bought you. | 看来我买给你的吸奶器用不着了 |
[28:05] | So… Danielle is having a baby. | 这么说…是丹妮尔要生孩子了 |
[28:10] | Yes,and for the sake of her reputation, | 没错 为了保住她的名声 |
[28:12] | We’ve agreed to pretend that it’s mine. | 我们就谎称是我的孩子 |
[28:15] | I just hope that | 我只希望 |
[28:16] | those Swiss doctors know what they’re doing. | 那些瑞士医生 能好好照顾我的孙女 |
[28:19] | She’s not in Switzerland. | 她不在瑞士 |
[28:21] | She’s at the sisters of hope convent. | 她在修道院里 |
[28:24] | Look,Phyllis,I’m sorry. I know this is upsetting. | 听着 费列丝 很抱歉 我知道这让你不好受 |
[28:27] | Actually,I’m thrilled. | 事实上 我很兴奋 |
[28:30] | I’m going to be a great-grandma. | 我就要当曾祖母了 |
[28:36] | Technically,yes. | 理论上 没错 |
[28:41] | What do you mean, “tecically”? | 什么叫理论上? |
[28:43] | We’re saying that the baby is mine and Orson’s, | 我们会说这个孩子是我和奥森的 |
[28:46] | And if you hover around like a grandmother, | 如果你掺和进来 |
[28:49] | People will be suspicious. | 人们会怀疑的 |
[28:51] | You’re not keeping this baby from me, | 你不能阻止我见这个孩子 |
[28:54] | Not if you don’t want me to tell those people downstairs | 如果你不想让我告诉楼下的那些人 |
[28:58] | Whose child it really is. | 那孩子到底是谁的话 |
[29:00] | You wouldn’t. think of Danielle! | 别那样 为丹妮尔想想 |
[29:03] | I wish you had. | 我倒希望你有想过 |
[29:05] | If you’d raised her properly, | 如果你好好教育她 |
[29:07] | She wouldn’t be pregnant without a husband. | 她就不会未婚先孕 |
[29:10] | You think I don’t know I’m a failure as a parent? | 你以为我不知道自己是个多失败的家长吗? |
[29:12] | That’s why this child means so much to me. | 所以这个孩子对我才至关重要 |
[29:14] | It’s my second chance. | 这是我的第二次机会 |
[29:17] | Well,I hope the second time around that you take my advice. | 既然是第二次 我希望你能听取我的意见 |
[29:20] | I always said that you were too strict with those kids. | 我一直强调你对孩子太严厉了 |
[29:25] | Parenting tips from you? that’s rich. | 跟你学怎么教孩子? 真太受用了 |
[29:29] | I was a wonderful mother to Rex. then why did he always avoid you? | -在莱克斯眼里我可是个好母亲 -那为什么他老回避你 |
[29:33] | Why were you barely ever here? | 为什么你很少来这里 |
[29:34] | Because of you! he knew you hated me. | 还不是因为你 他知道你恨我 |
[29:39] | Oh,he was happy to let you think that, | 他非常高兴你能那样想 |
[29:41] | But he was the one who dreaded your visits. | 但不想让你来的人正是你儿子 |
[29:48] | Oh.Phyllis,wait! | 费列丝 等等 |
[29:52] | Excuse me,everyone, but I have something to say. | 打扰一下 大家 我有几句话想说 |
[29:59] | What–what is it,grandma? | 说什么 奶奶? |
[30:02] | I… | 我… |
[30:15] | I have to go, | 我得走了 |
[30:18] | And I just wanted to say how nice it was | 我想说 过了这么久 |
[30:21] | To see you all again after so much time. | 很高兴能再见到大家 |
[30:27] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[30:37] | Thank you for the gift. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[30:40] | You know,Bree, | 你知道的 布里 |
[30:42] | You’re not the only one who would like a second chance. | 不是只有你一个人想要有第二次机会的 |
[30:53] | Nothing,huh? – no. no,he’s lost. | -没找到 是吗 -没 它走失了 |
[30:56] | And he doesn’t know this neighborhood. | 它也不熟悉周边的环境 |
[30:57] | There’s no way he’s gonna find his way home. | 不可能自己找回来的 |
[30:59] | Oh,he will. come on. you gotta keep believing. | 他会的 别这样 你要对他有信心 |
[31:01] | Oh,crap! Bob’s home. what am I gonna tell him? | 完蛋了 鲍勃回来了 我要怎么跟他说啊 |
[31:05] | Don’t. we’ll just keep looking. | 先别说 我们继续找 |
[31:07] | I have a feeling we’re gonna find that cute little guy. | 我有预感我们会找到那只可爱的小家伙的 |
[31:09] | You–you are so nice to do this, | 有你帮忙真是太好了 |
[31:13] | I mean,especially after the way I acted when we first– | 我是说 特别是我们第一次遇见时我那样对待你 |
[31:14] | You know what? don’t worry about it. | 你知道吗? 这没什么 |
[31:15] | I’m gonna go inside and get us some water, | 我进去拿些水出来 |
[31:17] | And then we’re gonna just keep looking. – okay. | – 然后我们继续去找 – 好的 |
[31:30] | Lee! I can’t find Raphael. you seen him anywhere? | 李 我找不到拉斐尔了 你见了吗 |
[31:33] | Oh,Bob,prom–promise you won’t hate me. | 鲍勃 答应我你不会恨我 |
[31:36] | What are you talking about? what happened? Raphael got out. | -你说什么呢 怎么了? – 拉斐尔跑出来了 |
[31:39] | He got out? – Yeah. | -它跑出来了? -对 |
[31:40] | He doesn’t know the neighborhood. I know he doesn’t know the neighborhood. | -它还不熟悉周边 -我知道他不认得附近的路 |
[31:46] | – What are you talking about? – I know… I can’t. | 你在说些什么? – 我知道….我不能 |
[31:48] | How are you looking for him? well,Susan,she– she’s getting water. | -你怎么找的? -苏珊 她…她去拿水了 |
[31:53] | Oh,wait, he’s right there. | 等等 它就在那儿 |
[32:00] | Oh! oh,my god! | 我的天 |
[32:13] | What was our dog doing in your garage? | 我们的狗怎么会在你家车库? |
[32:16] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:24] | Here we go. | 这么说吧 |
[32:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:33] | Did you get a chance | 找到机会 |
[32:34] | To,uh, napalm the jungle yet? | 处理那丛林了吗 |
[32:37] | Yep. and? | -对 -继续说… |
[32:40] | All quiet on the southern front. | “南线”无事 |
[32:44] | Gaby,we have got to be more careful. | 加布 我们得更加小心 |
[32:47] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[32:49] | It’s kind of exciting, though. | 不过 这很刺激 |
[32:52] | What is? playing with fire, | -什么? -玩火 |
[32:54] | Almost getting burned but not quite. | 就快引火烧身了 但还差点火候 |
[32:56] | Don’t be thinking like that. | 别这么想 |
[32:57] | If Victor catches us, he’ll kill us both. | 要是维克托发现了 他会杀了我们俩 |
[33:00] | That’s what’s so exciting. | 就是这样才刺激 |
[33:07] | Oh,my–excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[33:11] | Mmm,that’s,um… | 这是… |
[33:14] | An interesting cologne you’re wearing. | 你的古龙水味道很有意思 |
[33:17] | My wife gave it to me. | 我妻子送的 |
[33:18] | It’s got,uh, anise root,fennel. | 有茴芹根 茴香 |
[33:22] | What,you like it? | 怎么 你喜欢这味道? |
[33:25] | Yeah,it’s just,um… | 是的 只是… |
[33:27] | I don’t know… weirdly familiar. | 不知道…莫名地熟悉 |
[33:41] | Crab cake? | 来块蟹饼吗? |
[33:43] | Uh,yeah. thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:49] | Crab cake? | 要蟹饼吗? |
[33:57] | Crab cake? – oh,thank you. | -蟹饼? -谢谢 |
[34:04] | Crab cake? | 蟹饼? |
[34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:34] | Kids are asleep. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[34:38] | I’m not. | 我还没 |
[34:43] | Whatcha got back there? – Just a little present. | -你背后藏着什么? -只是件小礼物 |
[34:47] | Say hello to Brandy’s even sluttier sister… | 跟布兰迪更风骚的姐妹问好 |
[34:51] | Candy. | 莰迪 |
[34:54] | What are you doing? | 这是做什么? |
[34:55] | Well, I just–I just thought | 我只是…想 |
[34:56] | Since we had so much fun last night, | 既然昨晚大家这么尽兴 |
[34:58] | Maybe we can have a little more fun. | 也许我们可以更快乐点 |
[35:01] | And that’s only possible | 而这前提是 |
[35:02] | When you’re pretending I’m someone else? | 我假装看到我变成另一个人才行? |
[35:08] | Well, you have to pretend,too. | 你也必须假扮 |
[35:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:13] | This… | 这真是 |
[35:14] | Is me, Tom, not Brandy or Candy. | 就是我 汤姆 不是什么布兰迪或是莰迪 |
[35:19] | It’s just your wife,Lynette. am I not enough for you? | 你老婆勒奈特 我不能满足你吗 |
[35:23] | What are you getting so mad for? | 你为什么这么生气? |
[35:25] | The first wig was your idea. | 上次的假发可是你的主意 |
[35:27] | Yeah,because I’m bald. | 对 那是因为我秃了 |
[35:29] | And I know that that’s a big old turnoff, | 我知道这很让人倒胃口 |
[35:32] | But,you know, I can’t help it. | 不过 你要知道 我也不想 |
[35:34] | I have cancer. | 我患了癌症 |
[35:35] | Yes,I know. I hear about it all the time. | 我知道 你一直这么说 |
[35:37] | Can you blame me for wanting to escape every once in a while? | 因为我偶尔的逃避你要指责我吗 |
[35:41] | Escape from me, you mean? – Yes! | -你是说 逃避我? -对 |
[35:45] | You know why last night was so much fun? | 你知道为什么昨晚很尽兴? |
[35:47] | Because I got to make love to someone who wasn’t sick. | 因为我感到我不是在跟一个病人做爱 |
[35:50] | Look,I know,I know,I’m not supposed to say this stuff. | 听着 我知道 知道自己不该说这种话 |
[35:53] | I have to be the heroic husband who listens | 我应该做一个英雄般的丈夫 |
[35:55] | And holds you when you cry and never cries himself. | 当你哭泣的时候抱着你倾听你的话语而自己绝不流泪 |
[35:57] | But this affects me,too. | 可是整件事也影响了我 |
[36:01] | Well… I know that. | 当然…我知道 |
[36:04] | You do? – Yeah. | -你知道? -没错 |
[36:05] | How? | 怎么知道法? |
[36:07] | Since this whole thing began, | 自从你被告知得了癌症 |
[36:08] | Have you ever once asked me how I’m doing? | 你有关心过我的感觉吗 哪怕只有一次 |
[36:20] | Oh… My God. | 老天 |
[36:22] | I haven’t,have I? | 我没有问过 是吗? |
[36:31] | I am one of those… | 我变成那种… |
[36:34] | Whiny,self-involved sick people. | 自哀自怨的病人了 |
[36:41] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这样说 |
[36:42] | No,I am. it’s been months, | 不 我就是 都这么几个月了 |
[36:45] | And I have barely thought about what you’re going through. | 几个月来我从没考虑过你的感受 |
[36:48] | It’s okay. you’re going through something– | 没关系 你正在对抗病魔 |
[36:49] | Will you stop being so heroic?! | 你能不能别再这么逞英雄了? |
[36:51] | I’m a cancer bitch! | 我是个患癌症的贱人 |
[37:00] | What? | 干吗? |
[37:03] | I’m not gonna argue with you. | 我可不会跟你争 |
[37:07] | You suck. | 你去死吧 |
[37:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:17] | I guess I could give Candy a whirl. | 我想我能给莰迪一次机会 |
[37:21] | Are the kids really asleep? | 孩子们真的睡着了? |
[37:24] | Cause I think she might be a screamer. | 因为我想她可能很会尖叫 |
[37:31] | Actually, if we’re gonna pretend… | 事实上 如果我们要扮… |
[37:34] | How about tonight | 何不今晚 |
[37:36] | I’m not a hero | 我不再是英雄 |
[37:39] | And you are not a cancer patient? | 你也不再是癌症患者怎么样? |
[37:42] | We’ll just be Tom and Lynette, | 我们只是汤姆和勒奈特 |
[37:47] | See what happens. | 看看会怎样 |
[37:50] | Oh,I’d like that. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[38:02] | How’s Bob’s suit? | 鲍勃的西装怎样了? |
[38:05] | Ruined. oh. – what if we take it to my cleaners? | -彻底报销了 -如果我们拿去洗衣店呢? |
[38:08] | Susan,that paint’s not coming out… | 苏珊 油漆是洗不掉的 |
[38:09] | So we’re buying him a new suit… | 我们只能买件新的… |
[38:12] | For 2,000 bucks. | 2000美元 |
[38:15] | Well,according to Lee, it’s a Dolce. | 李说,那件是杜嘉班纳的(意大利著名时装品牌Dolce&Gabbana) |
[38:17] | I don’t know what that means, but he said it six times. that’s crazy. | -我是不了解 不过他提了六回 -发什么疯 |
[38:22] | No,what’s crazy is I’m about to buy | 不 真正发疯的是我要买 |
[38:24] | The most expensive suit of my life, | 自己一生中最贵的西装 |
[38:25] | And I’ll never wear it. | 却不是自己穿 |
[38:27] | Oh. I just wanted them to like me. | 我只是想让他们喜欢我 |
[38:30] | Well,they don’t. | 可惜他们没有 |
[38:31] | Lee said that six times,too. | 这李也说了六回 |
[38:34] | There must be some way I can apologize to them. | 肯定有向他们道歉的办法 |
[38:37] | We can’t afford any more of your apologies. | 我们再也负担不起你的道歉了 |
[38:39] | I know. uh,maybe if i– damn it,Susan, let it go,okay? | -我想 也许如果我… -见鬼 苏珊 别想了行吗 |
[38:42] | I asked you to before,and you didn’t,and look what happened. | 我之前就叫你别去了 你不听 看看发生了什么 |
[38:44] | So I’ll ask you again. just let it go. | 我再请求你一次 算了吧 |
[38:48] | Mike,wait. we should talk about this. | 迈克 等等 我们得谈谈 |
[38:50] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[38:51] | I’ve gotta work tomorrow. I’m buying a suit. | 明天还要工作 为了买西装 |
[39:10] | Grandma! | 奶奶! |
[39:13] | What are you doing here? you needn’t be embarrassed, dear. | -你来这儿干嘛? -你不要觉得尴尬 亲爱的 |
[39:17] | Your mother’s told me everything. | 你妈把一切都告诉我了 |
[39:20] | It’s great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[39:23] | I hate this place. it’s like baby jail. | 我讨厌这儿 简直就是监狱 |
[39:26] | Oh. well,that’s what I’ve come to talk to you about. | 这正是我要跟你说的 |
[39:29] | Perhaps it’s time for you to leave. | 你是时候离开这了 |
[39:37] | Dylan? | 迪兰? |
[39:40] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[39:41] | We have–have to talk. | 我们得…得谈谈 |
[39:56] | I’m glad you’re home. | 你终于回来了 |
[39:59] | I wanted to talk to you about aunt lily. | 我想跟你谈谈莉莉姨妈 |
[40:02] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[40:05] | It was so weird. she called me into her room this afternoon. | 很奇怪 她下午叫我去她房间 |
[40:10] | She started saying she knew why | 说她知道我为什么会不记得 |
[40:11] | I didn’t remember living on this street before. | 以前住过这条街上的原因 |
[40:14] | Oh,sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[40:16] | Your aunt lily is fading fast. | 你的莉莉姨妈已经奄奄一息 |
[40:19] | Half the time,she doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 她大半时间都不知道自己在说什么 |
[40:24] | Was that her? | 是她吗 |
[40:26] | No,I just checked on her. she’s sleeping. | 不 我才看过她 她睡着了 |
[40:30] | You know,you have that recital in two weeks. | 两周后你就要表演独奏了 |
[40:33] | Shouldn’t you be practicing? | 你不是应该练习吗? |
[40:41] | Dylan. | 迪兰 |
[40:45] | Please! | 帮帮我 |
[41:56] | Pests– | 害虫 |
[41:58] | they come in all shapes and sizes | 他们会以各种形式和大小出现 |
[42:02] | and disrupt our lives in a variety of ways. | 以不同的方式扰乱我们的生活 |
[42:07] | at first, they’re merely annoying, | 起初只是有些烦人 |
[42:12] | and we do our best to ignore them. | 我们尽量忽略它们 |
[42:15] | Home in my own bed…. | 回家睡自己的床…. |
[42:17] | but if we don’t take them seriously, | 但是如果我们不认真对待 |
[42:20] | they can become quite dangerous. | 它们可能变得相当危险 |
[42:26] | for some, | 对一些人来说 |
[42:27] | death seems to be the easiest solution. | 让其死亡似乎是最简单的解决方式 |
[42:38] | but the problem with pests | 然而害虫的麻烦之处还在于 |
[42:41] | is that what they leave behind… | 它们所留下的东西… |
[42:44] | is just as dangerous. | 同样危险 |