Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Susan and Mike finally tied the knot. 苏珊和麦克终于共结连理
[00:06] Lynette got some disturbing news. 勒奈特得知了不好的消息
[00:09] where the hell do you get off having cancer 你怎么竟然得了癌症
[00:11] – and not telling me about it? – Mom. – 却不告诉我? – 妈妈
[00:13] Bree returned from her trip… 布里蜜月归来
[00:15] Holy crap! 天呐!
[00:16] with a surprise. There you go. -让大家吃了一惊 -好了
[00:19] Gaby married Victor. 加布和维克托结了婚
[00:20] Gaby is the smartest thing you’ve ever done. 和加布结婚是你干过最聪明的事
[00:22] with her bringing in the latino vote, 有她为你带来拉美裔选票
[00:23] the governor’s mansion’s as good as yours. while Carlos… 竞选州长大有希望 而卡洛斯…
[00:26] why are you so reluctant to make a commitment to me? Ended it with Edie. 为什么你就是不愿和我结婚? 和伊迪分了手
[00:30] I am done with you. 我们已经完了
[00:34] but the search for true happiness 但是对幸福的追寻
[00:38] led to events 却导致了
[00:40] that were unexpected and diinctly… 出人意料却又真真切切的
[00:43] desperate. 绝望
[00:48] the first thing you should know 你首先得知道的是
[00:51] is that Edie.Britt never actually intended to die, 伊迪·布利特从来没有真的想死
[00:57] but someone she loved was trying to leave her. 不过她爱的人正要离开她
[01:02] so she planned every detail, 所以她安排好一切
[01:05] from the silk scarf she’d hang by 从用来上吊的丝巾
[01:08] to the suicide note detailing her despair. 到描述绝望的遗书
[01:13] Now all Edie had to do… 现在伊迪要做的只有
[01:16] was wait… 等待…
[01:18] for her belod come home. 等着她爱的人回家
[01:21] Hey, Edie! I’m here to get my stuff. 嗨 伊迪 我来拿我的东西
[01:25] You see, to hold on to her man, 你瞧 为了留住自己的男人
[01:27] Edie knew she’d have to find the perfect moment 伊迪知道她必须找个完美的时机
[01:31] to let go. 来放手
[01:35] Hey, Carlos! 嗨 卡洛斯!
[01:37] sadly for Edie… 不幸的是
[01:39] Can I talk to you? 我能跟你说两句吗?
[01:40] her timing was fatally flawed. 她的时机错得致命
[01:44] Mrs. Mccluskey? I need to show you something. Come here. -麦克卢斯基太太? -我得让你看样东西 跟我来
[01:52] What’s this? 这是什么?
[01:54] uh… those are trash cans. 嗯…垃圾桶
[01:56] I know they’re trash cans, smart-ass. 真聪明啊 我也知道是垃圾桶
[01:59] I’m asking what they’re ing out on a saturday night 我是说周六晚上它们怎么会在这里
[02:01] when the trash got picked up on thursday. 收垃圾是周四的事情
[02:08] Fine. I will take them in. Happy now? 好 我会来收拾 高兴了吧?
[02:12] Carlos… What the hell is that? 卡洛斯…那是什么?
[02:28] and this is how Carlos. 这就是卡洛斯·索利斯
[02:31] Solis arrived just in the nick of time 在生死一线时
[02:33] to save the life of Edie Britt. 救下伊迪·布利特的经过
[02:37] Oh, baby. What did you do? 宝贝 你在干什么?
[02:40] Come on, You gotta wake up. Come on, please? 醒醒 你不能有事 求你了
[02:43] Of course, 当然
[02:44] had he known what she was about to do to his life… 如果他知道她将来要干的事…
[02:50] He would’ve let her hang there. 他会宁愿让她吊在那儿
[03:03] There is a certain time of night, 在夜里的某个时候
[03:06] after children have been put to bed 当孩子们被放到了床上
[03:08] and husbands have begun snoring, 丈夫们已经鼾声四起
[03:11] that women lie awake and think of the secrets 女人们会仍然醒着 琢磨着
[03:14] they’ve been keeping from their friends. 她们不愿告诉朋友们的那些秘密
[03:17] It might be an impromptu wedding… 那可能是场仓促的婚礼…
[03:21] or a recently diagnosed tumor… 或是刚刚被确诊的癌症…
[03:26] or a make-believe pregnancy. 或是假扮自己怀孕了
[03:30] regardless, it’s all they will think of… 无论如何 她们会一直想着那些
[03:34] until something comes along to remind them 直到发生了其他的事
[03:37] that other people have secrets, too. 提醒她们说其实别人也有秘密
[03:45] Carlos…how is she? 卡洛斯…她怎么样?
[03:47] what did the doctors say? – uh, theye got Edie on a ventilator, 医生怎么说? – 他们给她上了呼吸机
[03:50] but she’s gonna be okay. – What the hell happened? 不过她不会有事的 – 到底怎么回事?
[03:52] How could she pull a stunt like this? 她怎么能做傻事?
[03:54] uh, she left a note which pretty much blames me. 她留了张纸条 都是在怪我
[03:57] Oh, sweetie. 别难过
[03:59] I can’t believe this is happening. 我真不敢相信这种事会发生
[04:00] It’s like Mary Alice all over again. – Yes, but the good news is she’s gonna live. 感觉像玛丽·艾莉丝的事又发生了一样 – 是呀 好在她还活着
[04:04] I know it’s her wedding night, 我知道这是加布的新婚之夜
[04:06] but doou think we should call Gaby? 但你们认为该告诉她一声吗?
[04:09] Oh, crap. 该死
[04:17] Gaby? 加布?
[04:18] you know, this betr be one hell of a wedding night, 知道吗,这估计是最糟的新婚之夜了
[04:20] considering how long you’re taking in there. 想想你在里面待了多久
[04:22] trust me, Victor. this will be a night you’ll never forget. 相信我 维克托 今晚你将终生难忘
[04:29] Let’s get out of here. What?! -我们私奔吧 -什么?!
[04:31] I’m serious. You, Me– Just screw it all. -我是认真的 -你 我…豁出去了
[04:33] Let’s… let’s run away together. I just got married. -我们…一起私奔吧 -可我刚结婚
[04:37] there are 200 people out there 外面有两百个人
[04:38] waiting for me to lead a conga line. – Gaby, you just said – 等着我开始跳康加舞 – 加布 你刚说
[04:41] you don’t feel like Victor really loves you, 你觉得维克托不是真的爱你
[04:42] and you know I do. I’ve never stopped. – I can’t dump him on our wedding day. 而你知道我是爱你的,我一直都爱着你. – 我不能在婚礼这天抛弃他
[04:45] that’s a horrible thing to do, even to Vict. 这样做太恶劣了 即使是对维克托
[04:47] he’ll get over it, but I’ve never gotten over losing you, 他会没事的 可失去你后我从未平复
[04:50] and I won’t let it happen again! 我不会让你再离开我了
[04:54] Gaby, you in here? 加布 你在里面吗?
[04:59] Gaby? 加布?
[05:07] I was… just counting gifts. 我正在…在数礼物
[05:11] Oh, that’s fine. 噢 没什么
[05:11] I–I was actually looking for that publicist guy. 我…我在找采访的人
[05:14] You haven’t seen him, have you? – Nope. -你看见他没? -没有
[05:15] Okay. I’ll give you a holler when I need you. 好吧 有事叫你
[05:22] Come on! 出来!
[05:25] Who doesn’t wear underwear on their wedding day? 谁在结婚这天不穿内衣?
[05:27] Oh, focus, you idiot! 噢 认真点 你个白痴
[05:29] Come on. when are we leaving? 拜托 我们什么时候走啊?
[05:33] So we’re doing this? 所以你是答应了?
[05:35] Great. 好极了
[05:36] uh, it’ll take me a few hours to get stuff together. 我需要花些时间收拾东西
[05:38] I’m gonna pick you up tonight. just be packed and ready to go. 今晚我来接你 收拾好东西等我
[05:41] Okay. wait! 好的 等等!
[05:44] Aren’t you gonna kiss the bride? 你不想亲亲新娘吗
[05:53] Finally! 终于来了!
[05:55] Carlos, where the hell are you?! 卡洛斯 你到底在哪?!
[05:56] I’m at the hospital. Edie tried to kill herself tonight. 医院 伊迪自杀了
[05:59] Oh, My God! is she okay? – I found her just in time, 天啊 她还好吗 – 我及时救下了她
[06:01] but obviously, I can’t come pick you up tonight. 但看来今晚我不能来接你了
[06:04] Okay, that’s all right. I’ll just take a cab and meet you. 好吧 没关系 我打的过去找你
[06:07] Gaby, I can’t leave edie now. look, Maybe in a couple weeks. 加布 我现在不能离开伊迪 也许要过几周
[06:10] in a few weeks?! what?! no! it has to be tonight! 几周? 什么 不行 就今晚
[06:13] Victor’s in the bedroom right now waiting to consummate. 维克托正在卧室等着圆房
[06:16] and Edie’s on a ventilator. 可伊迪还在用呼吸机
[06:18] Look, you don’t have to stay with Victor. you have a house. 你不用非得和维克托待在一起 你自己有房子
[06:21] Okay, you know, running away with you on my wedding night 好了 知道吗 新婚之夜和你私奔
[06:25] was crazy enough. 就够疯狂了
[06:26] but runninaway to be alone is insane! 但奔出去一个人待着 那是有病
[06:28] Gaby, please, she needs me. can’t you just wait? 加布 求你了 她需要我 你就不能等等吗
[06:32] No! I would rather try and work it out with Victor. 不能 我宁可试着跟维克托一起过
[06:40] Gaby, will you coming to bed. 加布 能上床来了吗?
[06:59] happy 1-month anniversary. 一周月快乐
[07:01] Oh! I didn’t know we were doing this. 真不敢相信我们结婚一个月了
[07:03] well, we’ve just been so happy thlast four weeks, 过去四周我们那么幸福
[07:05] I thought we should celebrate. 我想我们应该庆祝一下
[07:11] You are happy, right? 你很幸福 是不是?
[07:13] Yeah. I’ve never been happier. 是 从来没有这么幸福过
[07:15] AW, That’s sweet. 真好
[07:23] I don’t believe you. 我不相信
[07:25] Susan– 苏珊…
[07:26] I watch you sometimes, and you seem very… 有时我看着你 可你似乎…
[07:27] disconnected 心不在焉
[07:30] like something’s missing. 像失去了什么似的
[07:32] nothing is missing. 什么都没失去
[07:35] So our life together is exactly how you pictured it? 这么说我们婚后的生活跟你设想得一模一样?
[07:37] you’ve gotten everything you wanted? – Yeah, pretty much. 一切如你所愿吗? – 是啊 差不多
[07:41] – Ah..? – “pretty much” means there is something – 啊哈? – 差不多的意思就是
[07:43] that you want that you don’t have. 你并没有得到全部想要的
[07:45] How can I give it to you if you don’t tell me what it is? 你如果不告诉我让我怎么能帮你呢?
[07:48] Susan, I swear, 苏珊 我发誓
[07:49] I am ecstatically,beyond my wildest dreams, 我幸福到眉舒目展 无以复加
[07:53] lip-smackingly happy. 做梦时都觉得难以置信
[07:55] You got it? 你听到了吗
[08:00] this marriage is doomed. 我们的婚姻注定是要这样
[08:06] Hey, a moving van just pulled up. 嘿 刚有一辆货车停了
[08:10] Oh, Andrew, I’m having problems with my strap. 安德鲁 我的带子有问题。
[08:12] Could you help me? 帮我一下好吗
[08:13] look, I told you three weeks ago 三周前就跟你说过了
[08:14] I was no longer participating in your little hoax, 我不再参与你这场小骗局了
[08:17] and that includes strapping you in. Oh, for heaven’s sakes. -包括帮你绑肚子 -就帮个忙而已
[08:20] Orson, could you come help me, please? 奥森 帮帮我好吗
[08:23] I’ll remember this the next time 下次
[08:24] you want money for leather pants. 你再想要钱买皮裤时我会记得这番话的
[08:27] people are gonna find out, all right? 别人会发现的 知道吗
[08:28] and then we’re gonna all look like idiots. 到时候我们就该像傻子一样了
[08:30] Well, not if we’re careful. 只要我们小心 就不会
[08:32] This isn’t the ’50s, okay? 现在不是五十年代了?
[08:34] teenage girls get pregnant all the time. 年轻少女怀孕到处都是
[08:36] I mean, My ex-lab partner’s practically a grandmother. 我以前那个实验室搭档已经当祖母了
[08:39] Look, this family’s reputation is already hanging by a thread. 听着 我们家的名誉正悬于一线
[08:42] I mean, first people thought that 起初人们认为
[08:43] your stepfather was a wife killer, 你继父是个杀妻凶手
[08:45] then your sister takes up with her history teacher, 接着是你妹妹和她的历史老师搞上了
[08:47] and now we’re supposed to parade 现在我们出门还要
[08:48] a little bastard up and down the street. 带着一个小混蛋
[08:49] We might as well sit on the porch and play banjos. 我们或许还要坐在门廊上弹弹琴
[08:54] Bree, you know, there’s a moving van next door. 布里 知道吗 隔壁停了辆搬家公司的车
[09:02] Mom, are you awake? 妈妈 你醒了吗?
[09:05] Okay, honey. just give me a minute. 好啦 宝贝 就一会儿
[09:08] Give me a minute. 一会儿
[09:15] My wig is gone. where is it? 假发不见了 哪去了?
[09:17] It’s on the nightstand. 床头柜上
[09:18] No! no, I’m looking at the nightstand, 没有 我正看着床头柜
[09:19] and all I see are a few stray hairs 只有一些掉下来的头发
[09:21] and this sports blooper DVD you thought would cheer me up. 和你以为能让我开心一点的搞笑运动画面集锦
[09:26] Peyton Manning is funny. 佩顿·曼宁(NFL联盟著名四分卫)那个很搞笑
[09:28] Mom! 老妈
[09:28] Hey, I’m coming! 来了
[09:30] Hey, don’t just sit there like aump! 嘿 别跟个傻子一样坐在那儿
[09:33] Come on! Help me Look! Look! 快 帮我找找
[09:34] Oh, God. Honey, this is one of those moments 上帝 亲爱的 每每这样的时候
[09:37] when it occurs to me that wouldn’t it be easier 我就想说 如果我们告诉别人你得了癌症
[09:38] if we just told everyone that you have cancer? 一切不就简单了吗
[09:41] Oh! I found it. Look, I mean, I get not wanting to scare the kids, 找到了 听着 我知道你不想吓着孩子们
[09:45] buto keep all of our friends in the dark… – Look, I can deal with the chemo. 但是要让我们所有那些朋友都蒙在鼓里… – 听着 我能忍受化疗
[09:49] I can deal with people telling me 我能忍受大家说我的头发
[09:50] my hair has never looked better. 一天比一天难看
[09:51] but what I cannot deal with is the pity, 但我忍受不了别人的怜悯
[09:53] so we are doing it my way. 所以按照我的方式来
[10:01] you were crooked. 假发歪了(暗指她心里想太多)
[10:06] Hey, Sweetie, what’s up? 宝贝 怎么了?
[10:07] there’s a moving van across the street. 对面有辆搬家公司的车
[10:11] so you want it listed right away? 你想立刻把它卖了?
[10:13] and don’t worry about getting top dollar. 不用担心最高价
[10:14] I want this place priced to move. 只要卖掉就行
[10:18] What’s going on here? 这发生什么事了?
[10:20] I’m meeting with our realtor. Gaby, you remember Gil. 我正跟地产经纪人谈 加布 还记得吉尔吧
[10:24] I remember telling you 我记得我告诉你
[10:25] I wasn’t ready to sell the house yet. 我还没想卖房子
[10:27] Gil, could you give us a minute, please? -Yeah. -吉尔 能给我们点时间吗? -是
[10:31] Gaby, we agreed that after we got married, 加布 我们说好的
[10:33] you would sell the house. 婚后你就把房子卖了
[10:35] I still have a lot of stuff here. 我还有很多东西在这儿
[10:37] Well, my house isver 10,000 square feet. 我的房子有一万多平方英尺
[10:39] I’m pretty sure there are closets. 我确信那里有得是柜子
[10:40] I’m just not in a rush unload this house, okay? 我只是不急着想搬家 可以吗?
[10:43] this was my home. I was very happy here. 这毕竟曾是我的家 我在这里很快乐
[10:45] but we’ve got a new home now. aren’t you happy there? 但是我们已经有新家了 难道在那你不快乐吗
[10:48] Yeah, it’s a great house. 不 房子很棒
[10:50] Well, Good. then sell this place. 好啊 那就把这儿卖了
[10:53] what are you waiting for? 还等什么?
[10:58] I’m not waiting for anything. 没等什么
[11:02] Oh! Look, a moving van. 看 搬家公司的车
[11:09] New neighbors. what do we know? 是新邻居 有什么消息?
[11:12] Well, uh, dining chairs. there’s a clue. 那些餐椅是个线索
[11:15] Yes. It proves they eat sitting down. 没错 可见他们是坐着就餐
[11:17] no, I mean they’re stickley. it means they have taste. 不是 我是说他们注重细节 这说明他们很有品味
[11:19] and money. they’ve been remodeling for weeks. 还有钱 他们花了好几周来改造房子
[11:23] I wish Edie were here. 真希望伊迪在这儿
[11:24] without her, there’s no one to give us the dish. 她不在 就没人提供这方面的消息
[11:26] yet another illustration of 再次充分说明
[11:27] the fundamental selfishness of suicide. 自杀是很自私的行为
[11:35] Do you think this is them? 这就是新邻居吗
[11:49] Oh, My God. Katherine. 天啊 凯瑟琳
[11:53] Katherine! 凯瑟琳
[11:56] Susan! 苏珊
[12:04] I cannot believe it has been 12 years. 真不敢相信12年过去了
[12:06] you haven’t changed a bit. – Well, you clearly have. Your eyesight’s going. 你还一点没变 – 你显然变了,视力下降了
[12:12] Mm. how’s your aunt? 你姨妈还好吗
[12:13] Katherine used to live here with Mrs. Sims. 凯瑟琳曾和西姆斯太太一起住在这
[12:16] Not very well, I’m afraid. 恐怕不算太好
[12:18] that’s really the reason why we moved back. 这真的就是我们搬回来的原因
[12:20] I didn’t want poor aunt Lily 我不想让可怜的丽莉姨妈
[12:21] to spend her final days in a nursing home. 余下最后的时光都待在养老院里
[12:24] that is so kind of you. 你真体贴
[12:26] Yeah, it is. 是呀
[12:27] Oh, and as luck would have it, my husband found a job here. 幸运的还有 我老公在这儿找到份工作
[12:32] Adam, could you wave or something? 亚当 打个招呼?
[12:34] Hello, Ladies. Hi. -女士们 大家好 -你好
[12:36] I look forward to meeting you when I’m a little less sweaty. 我期待下次见到你们时我不是这么狼狈
[12:39] he’s a cutie. what does he do? 他看上去不错啊 他做什么的?
[12:41] He’s a doctor. 他是个医生
[12:43] Okay, don’t take this personally, but we hate you. 好 不是针对你 但我们讨厌你
[12:46] Mom? 妈妈?
[12:48] I finished unpacking my room. do you need any help? 我整理好自己的房间了 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[12:51] Oh, My God. this is not little Dylan. 天啊 这不会就是小迪兰吧
[12:55] I’m susan, Julie’s mom. 我是苏珊, 朱莉的妈妈
[12:57] she is gonna be so excited to see you. 她见到你肯定很兴奋
[12:59] Great 太好了
[13:01] Who’s Julie again? 问一句朱莉是谁?
[13:02] Honey, you remember–your best friend when you were little. 宝贝,你想想…你小时候最好的朋友
[13:05] Oh, right. why don’t you go -哦 对 -去帮你继父
[13:06] help your stepfather with the last few boxes? – It’s nice meet you all. 整理最后几个箱子吧. – 很高兴见到大家
[13:11] What a beautiful family. 多幸福的一家啊
[13:12] I feel so lucky to have you for a neighbor. 有你当邻居太荣幸了
[13:15] No,I am the lucky one. look at my view. 不 是我的荣幸 看看窗前的风景
[13:18] Your garden is absolutely breathtaking. 你的院子真是美得惊人
[13:22] and that pine tree in the backyard… 后院的那棵松树
[13:25] It’s my pride and joy. 那是我的骄傲和快乐之源
[13:27] Oh, it absolutely kills me to 噢 让我难以启齿的是
[13:29] have to ask you to cut it down. 我不得不让你把它砍了
[13:32] Excuse me? 什么?
[13:33] I’m sorry,but I’m not gonna be able to grow my prize-winning vegetables 对不起 但那树把所有阳光都挡住的话
[13:36] with that tree blocking all the sunlight. 我种不出要拿奖的蔬菜了
[13:39] Oh, well, I’m–I’m sorry about your vegetables, 我…我对你那蔬菜感到很抱歉
[13:41] but that pine shields my view of the purcells’ backyard, 但这棵李树能挡住珀赛尔家的后院
[13:45] and if you had ever seen Mr. Purcell sunbathe, 要是你见过珀赛尔做日光浴
[13:47] well, you’d know exactly what that tree means to me 你就知道这树对我有多大意义了
[13:51] well, I don’t want to quarrel. We will not touch that tree 我不想有不愉快 在我们想好
[13:54] until we have come up with a solution to our problem. 解决方案之前 我们不会动那棵树的
[13:59] curtains, perhaps. 也许 用窗帘
[14:03] So you’re back. How fun. 你终究是回来了 太好了
[14:06] I should have a brunch 我应该办个早午餐
[14:07] so that everyone can get to know you. 那样大家就都能认识你了
[14:09] No no need. I’m having a barbecue this saturday 不不 没必要 我会在这周六办一个烤肉派对
[14:11] I’m inviting the whole neighborhood. 我会请所有的邻居
[14:14] – Oh, you don’t need to do that. – I insist. – 噢 你不用那么做的 – 我坚持
[14:16] I have missed wisteria lane so much, 我非常想念紫藤巷
[14:18] and I wanna do something special for my dear, old friends… 我想为我那些亲爱的老朋友们 做些特别的事
[14:22] and all you lovely newcomers. 还有你们这些新邻居
[14:38] the nice thing about this fake pregnancy is 假怀孕最让人欣慰的就是
[14:40] my feet don’t swell. 我的脚不会肿
[14:42] I mean, I’d never be able to squeeze into these sling-backs 我是说 如果我真怀孕八个半月的话
[14:45] if I really was 8 1/2 months pregnant. 我的脚绝对不可能塞进这些高跟鞋里
[14:51] Bree! 布里
[14:53] don’t you look radiant! 你看上去真是容光焕发
[14:55] Well, hello, Mrs. Mckeever. 你好 米基弗夫人
[14:57] Well, I heard that you were expecting, 我听说你怀孕了
[14:58] but I had no idea how far along you were. 但没想到肚子已经这么大了
[15:02] May I? 介意我摸摸吗
[15:02] Oh! there’s no need. 噢 不用了
[15:05] the baby’s just not kicking right now. 孩子现在还没啥动静呢
[15:07] Sometimes, if you give them a little jiggle, 有时给他们一点点轻微的摇动
[15:09] you can get them to move. 就会让他们动起来
[15:11] oh! oh, she doesn’t really wanna be jiggled right now. 她现在真的不想被碰触
[15:13] she’s very sensitive down there. – but I’ll be gentle. 她那块地方很敏感的 – 但是我会很温柔的
[15:16] you know, in my day, 你知道 在我那个年代
[15:17] mothers thought that it was good luck. 妈妈们都认为这会带来好运
[15:20] perhaps I need to make my point a little more clearly. 也许我得说得更明白一点
[15:23] Bree, you’re hurting me! 布里 你弄疼我了
[15:27] Is there a problem here? 有什么事吗
[15:28] No, Not at all! 没啊 一点事都没
[15:30] I’just saying hello to a very dear friend of mine. 我只是在跟我这个十分亲爱的好朋友打招呼
[15:38] are yogonna back off now? 你这下不要摸了吧?
[15:42] car’s here, dear. 车到了 亲爱的
[15:44] lovely to see you, Mrs. Mckeever. 很高兴见到你 米基弗夫人
[15:48] why must old ladies always do that?! 为什么老太婆们总喜欢那样做?
[15:50] I don’t know, but you’ve got to stop roughing them up. 我不知道 但你可不能再对她们那么凶了
[15:58] Dr. Gorenberg just had a patient go into labor. 高勃克医生刚给一位病人接生去了
[16:00] his new partner is covering for him, 他的新搭档在替他
[16:01] if you’re comfortable with that. 如果你不介意的话
[16:03] Sure. I’m just here for a checkup. 没关系 我只是来做个检查的
[16:06] Doctor? 医生
[16:09] Thank you. – sure. -谢谢 -没事
[16:10] Hi. I’m Dr. Mayfair. 你好 我是梅非医生
[16:12] I’m gonna… 我会…
[16:15] Hold it. Have we met? 等一下 我们见过吗
[16:17] Yes. yesterday. 是的 就在昨天
[16:18] Susan Mayer. 苏珊·梅尔
[16:19] your new neighbor. 你的新邻居
[16:21] right. 对啊
[16:22] I-I didn’t know you were… this kind of doctor. 我不知道你是…这方面的医生
[16:26] I sure am. 我的确是
[16:32] Listen, um… 听我说…恩
[16:35] Maybe this isn’t– 或许这不太…
[16:36] feet up, please.okay. -脚抬高 -好吧
[16:41] and scootch down. 躺下
[16:50] it’s just that it’s weird, you know, considering you’re… 只是感觉有点奇怪 你说呢 考虑到你是…
[16:54] null 你要钻到哪里?
[17:00] and relax. 放松
[17:03] uh… sorry. 对不起
[17:06] and relex. 放松
[17:10] sorry. 对不起
[17:13] and relax. 再放松
[17:15] sorry. 对不起
[17:15] um, Hey, not to change the subject, 我不是要转移话题
[17:17] but when is Dr. Gorenberg coming back? 不过请问高勃克医生什么时候回来?
[17:20] almost done. 已经快好了
[17:24] you know, Katherine has talked about you for years. 知道吗 凯瑟琳老是跟我说起你
[17:27] it’s nice to finally put a face to the name. 很高兴终于能见到本人了
[17:47] Lynette! 勒奈特
[17:48] Muriel. How are you doing? What’s up? 穆瑞尔 你好吗 怎么啦
[17:51] You look good. 你气色不错
[17:55] Don’t try to sweet-talk me, Lynette Scavo. 别说好听的 勒奈特·斯加沃
[17:57] I am fit to be tied. 我可不吃那套
[17:58] did you or did you not volunteer to run the fund-raising gala? 你到底愿意不愿意负责资金筹集晚会?
[18:02] Yeah. things have been a little weird lately– 愿意 但我最近发生了点事…
[18:05] don’t even think of wriggling out of this, Lynette. 你可别想蒙混过去 勒奈特
[18:09] every other third grade mom has chaired an event. 每个三年级孩子的母亲都主持过一项活动了
[18:11] It is your turn 现在轮到你了
[18:15] Okay. 好的
[18:16] I’ll jump right on it. 我会立马负责的
[18:18] Great. Okay. 太好了
[18:21] see… that’s where someone with half a brain 像刚才那种 就算是白痴
[18:25] would have played the cancer card. 也会用癌症来做挡箭牌的
[18:27] I can handle it. 我能处理的
[18:28] like hell. you’ve been nauseous all day from the chemo. 才怪 你做好化疗都恶心了一整天了
[18:31] shh! you shouldn’t even be here! 你根本就不该来这里
[18:32] It’s my life. 这是我的生活
[18:33] some stupid disease is not gonna keep me from living it. 我才不会让一些无聊的疾病干扰我的生活
[18:36] Besis, Parker’s expecting to see me. 而且 帕克希望看到我的
[18:42] there. he saw you. 好了 他看到你了
[18:44] we’ll duck out when the lights go down. 我们等灯暗下来就溜出去
[18:46] he’s gonna bewatching for me all day 他会一直朝我看的
[18:48] he’s one of the leads. he’s friar tuck. it’s a thankless role. -他是主角之一 -他是个跑龙套的修道士 无关紧要
[18:59] well, everything seems normal. 似乎一切正常
[19:03] but you say you’ve been having irregular periods. 但你说你月经有点不正常
[19:05] yeah. you know, one month off, two months on. 是啊 有时有 有时没有
[19:09] that happens, right? 那样算正常的 对吧
[19:10] ever experience night sweats? 有没出过夜汗
[19:12] um, sometimes. 有几次
[19:14] But Mike’s a big spooner. 可迈克很粘人(指睡觉离很近)
[19:16] he’s like sleeping with a hibachi. 睡在他身边就像睡在火炉边一样
[19:19] um, how about hot flashes? 有间或性发热吗 (更年期症状)
[19:21] okay, whoa. I’m gonna stop you right there. 好了 你可得打住了
[19:24] I am way too young for that. please refer to your chart. 我还很年轻呢 不会吧 请你看看那张表
[19:26] Susan, I know for a lot of women 苏珊 我知道对很多女性来说
[19:28] the word “menopause” has negative connotations. “更年期”这个词有许多消极的含义
[19:31] they hear, 等同于…
[19:34] um, “aging,””brittle bones,” um, “loss of sexual desire.” 衰老 骨质疏松 性欲降低
[19:37] okay, before we go any further, 行了 在你继续说之前
[19:38] can I check those diplomas? 我能看下那些资格证书吗?
[19:40] Look, there’s a simple blood test 听着 做一次血检
[19:41] We can use to find out. – I don’t need any test! 我们就能查清楚了. – 我不需要任何测试
[19:43] I am not old enough for menopause. 我还没到绝经期的年龄.
[19:45] Now I don’t know what kind of nonsense they taught you at… 我不知道他们都教了你些什么…
[19:50] Harvard medical school, 哈佛医学院
[19:52] class of… ’97?! 97届?
[19:54] Oh, My God! I am old! 天哪 我已经老了
[19:57] just give me the damn test. 给我做该死的检查吧
[20:02] we will live in these woods till our work is done. 在任务完成前 我们得在这些灌木丛中生活
[20:04] if the sheriff comes, 如果治安官来了
[20:06] we will drive him away with our bows and arrows. 我们就用木棒和弓箭把他赶走
[20:11] you okay? 你还好吧?
[20:13] I’m feeling a little… 我有点…
[20:14] God save all ye merry men! I’m fine. -上帝保佑我们 -我没事
[20:16] I beseech thee! pray that I may join your man– 我恳求 让我加入你们…
[20:20] band of merry men. 一群快乐的人.
[20:22] I am more than just a jolly friar, 我不仅仅是个修道士
[20:25] for I can have both a sword and an arrow! 因为我也会使用宝剑和弓箭
[20:28] we must support robin hood… – oh, I’m gonna be sick! 我们一定要支持罗宾汉… – 我要吐了
[20:32] right there with you, lady. 女士 我跟你有同感
[20:34] all hail robin hood! 为罗宾汉欢呼!
[20:39] okay, let’s go. – No! it’s too late! 好了 我们走吧 – 不行了 来不及了
[20:51] Bravo! 精彩啊
[20:54] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’ll get you a new purse. 对不起 对不起 我会赔你一个包的
[20:57] Fine,but that wasn’t my purse 好,不过那并不是我的包
[21:24] Hello. you have everything you need? 你好 如果还需要什么
[21:26] you just let me know. 跟我说就是
[21:26] Hi! good to see you! oh, you look great! 真高兴见到你 你气色不错呢
[21:31] Mrs. Mccluskey. Hello. 你好 麦克卢斯基夫人
[21:34] How are you? do you remember me? 你好吗 还记得我吧
[21:37] You’re Bess Truman, right? Of course I remember you. 你是贝丝·杜鲁门吧? 我当然记得你了
[21:41] that’s your way of checking if my brain’s gonna all tapioca, 你总是这样试探我的脑袋是不是变傻了
[21:43] I’m fine. – Sorry. 我很好 – 对不起
[21:46] So I saw your kid and your new husband. 我看到你的孩子和新丈夫了
[21:48] nice catch. oh. well, thank you. -眼光不错啊 -谢谢
[21:50] I’m very eager for him to experience life 我非常想让他
[21:51] on wisteria lane. 感受下在柴藤郡的生活
[21:54] the times that dylan and I spent here were 我跟迪兰生活在这里的时候
[21:55] the happiest of our lives. 是我最快乐的时光
[21:58] Yeah? mm-hmm. then why’d you take off – 是吗? 那你为什么走得那么匆忙
[21:59] you skipped town without even saying good-bye. 连声再见都没说就离开了
[22:03] My, you do remember a lot, don’t you? 你的确记得很多啊
[22:08] Excuse me. really must mingle. 失陪了 我得去打声招呼
[22:16] I think these eggs are past their prime. 我觉得这些鸡蛋已经不新鲜了
[22:21] so you just shun them and throw them away. 那你就这样看也不看把它们扔一边?
[22:25] Well, Yeah, 是啊
[22:26] since mayonnaise left out in the sun can kill ya. 受到阳光直射的蛋黄酱会致病的
[22:30] Everything okay? you seem kinda moody today. 你没事吧? 今天你好像情绪不稳啊
[22:33] Yeah, get used to it. 对啊 你最好习惯一下
[22:35] Okay, Did I do something wrong? 好吧 是不是我做错什么了
[22:37] no, I’m sorry, I just a little… 没有 抱歉 我只是…
[22:41] you know what? forget it. let’s eat. 算了 我们吃东西去
[22:44] yoo-hoo, Susan! 苏珊
[22:45] We saved your place. 我们帮你留了位子
[22:49] Come on. 来吧
[22:58] Oh, My God! Dylan! 天哪 迪兰
[23:02] Hi. 你好
[23:02] It’s me… Julie. 是我啊 朱莉
[23:04] Julie’s the one we were talking about. 我们一直谈起朱莉呢
[23:06] – hi, honey! – hi! – 嗨 亲爱的 – 嗨
[23:07] she was your best friend. 她以前是你最好的朋友啊
[23:11] Yeah, and I-I brought you a little wcome back gift. 我给你带了一点见面礼欢迎你回来
[23:13] – your favorite. – Oh, My Goodness. – 你最喜欢的 – 噢 天啊
[23:15] You remember how much you used tlove licorice? 你还记得你以前有多喜欢甘草吧
[23:19] – I did? – mm-hmm. – 是吗? – 恩
[23:21] Okay. 好吧
[23:25] Come on. I’ve got some of the old gang I want you to meet. 来吧 我带你去见一些老朋友
[23:28] Have Fun! 玩得开心点啊
[23:31] menopause? 更年期?
[23:32] aren’t you a little young for that? 你还很年轻呢 怎么会?
[23:34] I know. 我知道啊
[23:35] and you thought you married a vibrant woman in her prime, 你以为你娶了个风华正茂的女人
[23:38] and instead, you got a wife who’s… 其实那个女人已经…
[23:42] dry and dusty. 又老又干了
[23:44] Oh, Honey. 亲爱的
[23:46] no, it’s–it’s a natural part of life. 不是的 那是生命的一个自然阶段
[23:48] Yeah, the part before death. oh! 是啊 在死之前的那个阶段
[23:51] look, I know that it’s upsetting, 瞧 我知道这很难过
[23:53] but it’s really not that big a deal. 但真的没什么大不了
[23:55] yes, it is! what if you wanna have kids? 关系可大了 如果你想要孩子怎么办?
[23:57] – We agreed that we didn’t. – no, you said you did. – 我们说了不要的 – 不 你说要 是我说不要的
[24:00] I said I didn’t,then you changed your mind. what if you change it back? that’s not gonna happen. 我说不想 你才改变主意的 -要是你又想要生了呢 -不会的
[24:03] listen, my last egg 听着 我最后一颗卵子
[24:04] could be on its way down the chute at this very moment. 很可能此刻已经飞流直下了
[24:07] If you wanna have kids, 如果你要孩子的话
[24:09] you might wanna jump on it right now. 你最好现在马上行动
[24:12] all righ this is all very romantic, 好吧 尽管这些很浪漫
[24:14] but let me be clear about this, okay? 但是让我说清楚好吧
[24:17] I love you, 我爱你
[24:19] and if kids don’t happen, I’m fine with that. 如果没有孩子 不要紧的
[24:22] I don’t want you to be fine. 我不想要你只是说不要紧
[24:25] I want you to be happy. 我想要你开心
[24:27] all right, I’m just trying to find a nice way 好了 我要想个好办法
[24:28] to shut you up, so… 让你闭嘴 所以
[24:37] Yep, we’re doomed. 是的 我们玩完了
[24:44] Hey, look who’s back. 看谁回来了
[24:46] oh, my gosh. she’s out of the clinic. 天哪 她出院了
[24:51] thanks, darling. 谢谢 亲爱的
[24:53] hi! 嗨
[24:54] hi! how are you? 嗨 你好吗
[24:56] oh, careful–the neck. what? -小心…我的脖子 -什么?
[24:58] oh! oh, sorry. sorry. 噢 噢 抱歉 对不起
[24:59] thank you all so much for the cards. 很感谢你们的慰问卡片
[25:01] Sometimes it takes a near tragedy 有时候需要用近乎惨剧的事
[25:03] to realize just how much you’re loved. 才能意识到你们有多爱我
[25:07] Aw.so why don’t you talk to your friends, 这样吧 你何不跟朋友们聊聊
[25:09] and I’ll go unpack the car? 我去拿行李
[25:10] oh, thanks, sweetheart. 噢 谢了 亲爱的
[25:14] I have to admit that I was… 我不得不承认我
[25:16] a little concerned about how you’d react when you saw me. 有些担心你们看到我会是什么样的反应
[25:20] but this… 但你们…
[25:22] throwing me a party? I… 居然给我办了个聚会. 我…
[25:27] well… we just all love ya. 我们都喜欢你嘛
[25:30] and, Edie, you look great. 伊迪 你气色不错呀
[25:32] especially… 特别是
[25:33] you know, given the circumstances. 你知道 以你现在的情况来说
[25:36] you mean that I tried to hang myself. 你是说我尝试上吊自杀
[25:38] It’s okay. 没事的啦
[25:40] the doctor encouraged me to talk about it. 医生鼓励我谈论这个
[25:42] surely not over food. 当然不是谈论什么食物
[25:44] well, Carlos and I told about it all the time 卡洛斯和我一直这么说
[25:46] you know, and this whole thing 整件事
[25:48] has just brought us closer together. 让我们的关系更亲密了
[25:51] we’ve actually talked about marriage. 我们还谈了结婚的事
[25:57] hello. I don’t think we’ve met. 你好 我们第一次见面吧
[26:00] um… I’m Katherine Mayfair, your new neighbor. 我是凯瑟琳 你的新邻居
[26:02] oh, Edie. it’s a pleasure to meet you. 伊迪 很高兴见到你
[26:05] welcome to my party. 欢迎来我的聚会
[26:13] so I hear congratulations are in order. 我听说要有好事发生了
[26:15] Edie just announced you’re getting married. best wishes! 伊迪刚宣布你们要结婚了 恭喜啊
[26:19] we’re not engaged. 我们都还没订婚呢
[26:20] that was just a kind of a “what if” conversation. 那只是种”万一怎样”的谈话
[26:23] Really? Because she thinks you’re getting married. 真的吗 因为如果她觉得你要结婚的话
[26:26] Everyone else thinks you’re getting married. 其他人也会觉得你要结婚了
[26:28] so, again, best wishes. Gaby, the woman tried to kill herself because I left her. -所以 恭喜你 -加布 我离开造成了她的自杀
[26:32] she’s not real good with disappointment.neither am I! -她不太能忍受失落 -我也一样
[26:36] you told me you wanna run away together, 是你告诉我你想跟我一起私奔的
[26:37] and then I don’t hear from you for a month! 之后一个月我却听不到你任何消息
[26:39] that was only because I was going through stuff with edie, 那只是因为我都在医院陪伊迪
[26:41] but it doesn’t mean that I wasn’t thinking about you constantly. – you were not. 但是这不表示我没有时时刻刻想着你 – 你根本就没有
[26:45] yes, I was. every second of every day. 我当然有了 每分每秒都在想你
[26:51] yeah, well, I… kind of thought about you, too. 好吧 我也有点想你的
[26:56] I need to be with you, gaby. 我真的想跟你在一起 加布
[26:58] Yeah? prove it. 是吗 证明给我看
[27:01] Can you get away tonight? 你今天晚上能溜出来吗
[27:03] oh, My God, are you serious? 天哪 你是认真的吗?
[27:05] -Damn right I am. -ooh! 当然是的了
[27:12] -I just have to be back by midnight -只是我得午夜之前回去
[27:14] to give Edie her pills. – What?! – 给伊迪吃药 – 什么?!
[27:17] If we’re gonna have an affair, we’ve gotta be discreet. – affair? -如果我们要外遇的话 得小心才行 -外遇?
[27:20] I thought we were talking about runng away together. 我以为今晚我们要私奔呢?
[27:22] I can’t do that. Edie’s too fragile right now. 我不能这样做 伊迪现在太脆弱了
[27:27] that old battle-ax is gonna outlive us all! 那个泼妇比你我都要长命呢
[27:29] Hey, don’t talk about her like that. 你不要这么说她
[27:31] Oh, far be it for me 噢 我真是无礼
[27:32] to speak ill of the future Mrs. Carlos solis. 说卡洛斯夫人未来生活的坏话
[27:35] We are not getting married! Best wishes! -我们不会结婚的 – 恭喜你们
[27:50] no. absolutely not. 不会的 绝对不会
[27:52] that’s my final answer. 这是我最后的回答
[27:56] well, talk to you later. 过会儿再联系
[27:58] that was Danielle. 是丹妮尔
[27:59] now she wants us to send a DVD player for her room. 要我们送个dvd播放机到她房间去
[28:02] well, that hardly seems extravagant. – you’re missing the point! – 这不过分啊 – 你没懂我意思
[28:04] It’s a convent, not the four seasons. 那可是个修道院啊 不是什么娱乐场所
[28:06] you have mustard on your chin. 你下巴上有芥末
[28:09] I mean, it’s one thing to forgive bad behavior. 原谅不良行为是一回事
[28:11] it’s another thing to reward it. 奖励它就是另外一回事了
[28:14] there are consequences for her mistakes.oh! Bree! -她犯的错误就要承担后果 -布里
[28:17] Oh, My God! are you all right?! 天哪 你还好吗
[28:20] oh! no, no, I’m fine! I’m fine! 没 没 我没事
[28:22] you’re bleeding!no, no, no! it’s just, uh–oh, it’s a little barbecue sauce. -你在流血 -不 不是的 只是一点烤肉酱
[28:26] Where is Katherine’s husband? He’s a doctor. 凯瑟琳的丈夫到哪里去了 他是医生
[28:29] she’s fine. Adam! -她没事 -亚当
[28:31] Adam! get over here right now! 亚当 快到这里来
[28:34] Bree got stabbed in the belly! 布里肚子上被扎了
[28:36] oh, My God, are you all right? let me take a look. No, it’s nothing! -天哪 你还好吧 让我看看 -不用不用 没什么事
[28:39] Ah, uh, we were just teasing ida. -It’s something we do. -我们只是开艾达玩笑 我们经常做的
[28:43] – Yes. 没错
[28:44] look, it’s a… trick ba–barbecue fork. 看着 这是个魔术烧烤插
[28:47] We got it at a magic shop. uh, see? 我们从魔术店买来的
[28:50] -oh! oh! -retractable! 可自由伸缩的
[28:52] oh! oh, my baby! 天哪 我的孩子
[28:55] that’s quite a trick. 这魔术不赖啊
[28:58] Oh, let’s go freak out Mrs. Mccluskey. 我们去吓吓麦克卢斯基夫人吧
[29:04] He’s such a scamp. 他可真顽皮
[29:12] Psycho mom at 5:00. 5点钟方向变态妈妈
[29:14] you say the word, she gets a face full of pig bones. 你说一句话 她就一脸阴阳怪气
[29:18] Aw, My hero. Mmm. 你是我的英雄
[29:20] I can handle her. 我能搞定她
[29:24] Lynette. 勒奈特
[29:25] I just spoke with Helen, 我刚在跟海伦聊
[29:26] and imagine my surprise when she told me 你真的让我很吃惊
[29:28] that you’d not started on the decorations for the gala. 她说你竟然还没开始准备活动装饰
[29:30] I’m in charge of decorations? 我负责装饰吗?
[29:32] Yes, which you would’ve known had you bothered to 是的 在你受累拿了钱之后
[29:34] pick up the packet. 就该知道这一点的
[29:41] I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听
[29:45] okay. 好吧
[29:46] piggyback, mommy. 背我 妈妈
[29:53] I’m sorry, sweetie. I’m just– 对不起 亲爱的 我有点
[29:55] I’m just too tired right now. 我有点累
[29:57] Here, Honey, I’ll get ya. 过来宝贝 我来抱你吧
[30:02] Yes! 好耶
[30:05] Mommy has to conserve her energy for more important things. 妈妈要省点精力做更重要的事
[30:18] we are not throwing in the towel over a minor mishap. 我们才不会因为一点小挫折就认输
[30:20] How many more “mishaps” are we gonna get away with? 我们还要摆脱多少次”挫折”?
[30:23] Yesterday, it was an old woman in the Macy’s shoe department. 先是昨天在梅西鞋店的一个老女人
[30:25] today, a magic fork in the belly. 今天又是插在肚子上的神奇叉子
[30:27] pretty soon, this whole charade will completely unravel, 很快 所有伪装就会被暴露了
[30:29] and we will be humiliated. we’re already in too deep. -我们会没面子的 -我们已经深陷此中了
[30:33] we could go on a trip, 我们可以出去旅游
[30:34] tell people you miscarried while we were away. and then what would happen to the baby? – 告诉人们我们不在的时候 你流产了 – 那孩子怎么办呢
[30:38] well, Danielle would keep it. you think Danielle could raise this child? 丹妮尔可以把他留下来 你认为丹妮尔能抚养这孩子么
[30:42] Orson, you’ve seen her in action. 奥森 你又不是不知道丹妮尔
[30:43] she’s–she’s shallow, and she’s–she’s selfish! 她…浅薄 还…自私
[30:46] She would ruin this child’s life! – How can you say that? -她会把孩子毁了的 -你怎么能这么说
[30:49] Because I’m her mother. 因为我是她的妈妈
[30:52] and I know what I’ve created, and that’s the real humiliation. 我知道我生了什么样的人 这是我真正的失败
[30:59] Orson… 奥森…
[31:02] this child deserves better. 这个孩子理应更好
[31:06] and I know what to do now. 我知道现在该怎么做我现在知道该怎么做了
[31:08] please… please let me try. 请…让我试一试吧
[31:13] So… 这么说…
[31:15] Really, what you want is a second chance? 你真的想要的是重新来过的机会?
[31:19] Well, would that be so horrible? 这听上去很糟么?
[31:27] well, then… 如果是这样…
[31:30] let the charade continue. 我们就继续玩下去吧
[31:42] so you’re baing on me now? 你现在告诉我你不想干了?
[31:44] I know. the timing is terrible. 我知道 现在真的不是时候
[31:46] Damn right! it’s three weeks before the gala. 对极了 现在离活动只剩下三个礼拜了
[31:48] I just didn’t realize how tired I would be when I took this on. 我只没想到承担这个任务会这么累
[31:50] oh, we’re all tired, Lynette. 我们都很累 勒奈特
[31:52] but some of us still manage to honor our commitments. 但是有些人还是对得起自己所作的承诺的
[31:54] okay, I’m gonna be honest with you. 好吧 跟你说实话吧
[31:55] I haven’t been feeling that great lately. 我最近感觉不是那么好
[31:58] oh, don’t whine to me about your aches and pains. 不要跟我抱怨你这里痛那里不舒服
[32:00] I’ve had the sammigraine since ’87. 我从87年开始就一直偏头痛
[32:02] and my knee’s so bad, I can’t even use the treadmill anymore. 我的膝盖也不好 我甚至踩不了踏车
[32:05] oh. yeah. 是啊
[32:09] that’s rough. 这还真是痛苦
[32:12] by the way… 顺便说一下
[32:19] I have cancer. 我得了癌症
[32:24] I’ll give Helen a call. 我去联系一下海伦
[32:41] so I am halfway through chemo,and my doctor is very confident 我现在还在做化疗.我的医生很有信心,
[32:47] that I’m going to beat this,so you can all relax. 我可以战胜癌症.所以你们都放心
[32:51] I’m not going to die. 我死不了
[32:58] well, not unless we kill you. 当然 除非是我们让你死
[33:01] huh? Damn it, Lynette. 真是的 勒奈特
[33:02] what did we say after Mary Alice… after Edie? 玛丽·艾莉丝死后我们都怎么说的? 还有伊迪
[33:06] Why didn’t they tell us? 为什么他们不告诉我们
[33:07] We’re your friends. why would you shut us out? 我们是你的朋友 为什么瞒着我们?
[33:11] I just liked being able to throw on my wig 我只是喜欢套上假发
[33:15] and join you guys for a cup of coffee 和你们一起去喝点咖啡
[33:17] and a good gossip about the new neighbors. 再扯些新邻居们的八卦
[33:20] you know, for five minutes, 让我有那么5分钟
[33:21] I could pretend I wasn’t a sick person. 可以假装自己没生病
[33:25] but once your friends know you’re sick, 但一旦朋友知道你病了
[33:27] you can’t pretend anymore 就不能再装了
[33:29] ‘Cause you can see it in their eyes– 因为你能从他们眼中看到
[33:32] the fear, the pity. 那种恐惧 同情
[33:35] Is that all you see in our eyes? 这就是你从我们眼中看到的全部么?
[33:45] no. no, of course not. 不 不 当然不是
[33:49] you know what? let’s make a pact. 不如这样吧 我们做个约定
[33:52] No more secrets. 不许再有秘密了
[33:54] From now on,we tell each other 从现在开始 我们要告诉彼此
[33:56] every shocking detail of our lives. 我们生命中每件令人惊讶的事
[34:04] I’m in. 我同意
[34:06] Me, too. 我也是
[34:10] You with us? 你呢?
[34:13] Absolutely. 当然
[34:17] No more secrets. 再没有秘密
[34:32] You’re right. I’m not happy. let’s talk. 你是对的 我不开心 我们聊聊吧
[34:38] All I’m saying is 我要说的是
[34:40] I just wanna know that I come first with you. 我想要知道对你来说我是不是最重要的
[34:43] your wife than a possession. 把你的妻子看成你的一项财产
[34:46] It’s demeaning. It’s–It’s… 这样我有失身份 这…
[34:48] why are you smiling right now? because this is fantastic. -你笑什么? -因为这太好了
[34:51] After weeks shutting me out, 在你对我不理不睬几个礼拜后
[34:53] you’re finally telling me how you feel. 你终于向我吐露了你的心声
[34:55] we should do this all the time. 我们应该一直这么做
[34:56] well, it’s hard when you’re so busy. 可要是你忙起来那是相当困难
[35:02] Maybe we should go away 不如我们离开这
[35:04] and just take a couple weeksr a month. 花上几个礼拜或者一个月
[35:07] Let’s rediscover what it was 让我们重新寻找
[35:09] that made us fall in love to begin with. 我们最初恋爱的感觉
[35:12] that is a great idea. let’s do it. 这主意太好了 就这么做
[35:14] How’s next week? 下周怎么样?
[35:16] Let’s see here. 我看看
[35:20] Well, I’ve got the meeting with the school board on tuesday… 下周二要和学校管理层会谈
[35:23] and the end of the month, 月底
[35:25] I’ve got that conference in washington–oh, shoot. 我要去华盛顿开会 噢 糟糕
[35:27] I’ve got the groundbreaking for the new civic center… 还要参加新市政中心的破土工程
[35:31] Dad’s birthday… economic development forum… 爸爸的生日 还有经济发展论坛
[35:36] How about april? 不如四月吧
[35:37] I can give you two whole weeks in april. 四月里我可以给你整整两个礼拜
[35:45] I’ll see you later, babe. 一会见 宝贝
[35:46] where you going? to scavo’s for a few beers. -你去哪? -去斯加沃家喝点酒
[35:50] Oh! Can I come? 我能去么?
[35:52] Uh… No. 不行
[35:54] Why not? 为什么?
[35:55] Edie, I know you’ve been through a lot lately, 伊迪 我明白你最近过得不容易
[35:56] but I can’t hold your hand 24 hours a day. 但我不能全天都守候你吧
[36:01] If you want this relationship to work, 如果你想让这段感情继续
[36:03] you gotta give me some downtime. 你就要给我点自己的时间
[36:15] Okay, so I managed to get away from Edie. 我终于甩开了伊迪
[36:19] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[36:20] to get you away from Edie. 把你从伊迪手里抢回来
[36:36] Oh, come on. 不会吧
[36:37] you have to remember your “boyfriend” Joey Miller. 你总会记得你的男朋友乔伊·米勒
[36:40] you used to chase him around the jungle gym. 你以前常常在丛林杠追他(丛林杠:孩子玩的横竖杠器材)
[36:42] Really? you’d think it would gone for this guy 真的吗? 你认为我会对这个性感手指
[36:44] with the sexy finger up his nose. 放在鼻子上的家伙动心吗?
[36:47] So you don’t remember any of the kids we used to play with? 你不记得我们小时候一起玩的任何人了?
[36:50] No. to be honest, 是的 老实说
[36:53] I don’t remember anything about living here.really? -我完全记不得我曾住过这儿 -真的?
[36:59] So… what is your earliest memory? 那么…你最初的记忆是什么呢?
[37:04] I don’t know if this is a memory, but… 我不清楚这是不是记忆 但是…
[37:09] For years, I’ve had this creepy dream. 许多年来 我一直做个可怕的梦
[37:13] I’m really little, 我很小
[37:15] and there’s a guy in my room, 有个人在我的房间
[37:17] and he tries to grab me. 他想要抓住我
[37:20] that is creepy. 还真挺可怕的
[37:23] have–have you ever… 你有没有…
[37:25] talked to somebody about it? 跟别人提起过?
[37:29] You mean like a therapist? 你是指心理医生?
[37:32] My old babysitter suggested that, 我以前的保姆建议我这么做
[37:33] but my Mom got mad and said no. 但我妈很生气并且不让我这么做
[37:37] Really? 真的?
[37:39] Yeah. 是的
[37:41] then she fired the babysitter. 后来她炒掉了那个保姆
[37:49] Susan? 苏珊?
[37:51] I’m in here. 我在这
[37:53] uh, your front door was open. 我看前门开着
[37:56] No problem. 没事
[37:57] What’s up? 什么事
[37:59] First, let me just say this is one of the 首先 我想说这是我职业生涯中
[38:01] more embarrassing moments of my career, 最尴尬的时刻之一
[38:03] and you have every right to hate me. 你完全有权利恨我
[38:06] Adam, I’ve no idea what you are talking about 亚当,我完全不知道你在说什么
[38:08] Well, your test results came back 你的检查结果出来了
[38:10] and your oestrogen normals are fine. 你的雌激素水平没有问题
[38:12] you are not starting menopause. 你不会开始停经的
[38:14] Really? that’s fantastic. 真的? 真太好了
[38:17] There’s more. 还有
[38:19] More? 什么?
[38:21] You’re pregnant. 你怀孕了
[38:24] What? Wh-What did he just say? 什么? 他刚才说什么?
[38:29] I’m pregnant? 我怀孕了?
[38:34] He said I’m pregnant. 他说我怀孕了
[38:46] Mmm! I have never been happier. 没有比这更开心的了
[38:51] Well, now I believe you. 好吧 现在我相信你
[39:00] There you are. 你回来了
[39:03] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:05] I got in late last night. I didn’t want to wake you. 昨天晚上玩的很晚 我不想吵醒你
[39:07] you don’t have to explain. I trust you. 你不用解释 我相信你
[39:10] well, Good. you should. 是 你应该相信我
[39:14] I just wish you trust me a bit more. 我只是希望你可以多信任我一点
[39:16] what are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[39:18] Why didn’t you ever tell me 你怎么从来没告诉过我
[39:19] about your offshore bank account 你有一个海外银行帐户
[39:25] what? 什么
[39:27] well, you know, 你知道的
[39:28] the one in the cayman islands with $10 million in it. 在开曼群岛上的那个1千万美金的账户
[39:35] I miss you when you’re gone. 你走后我很想你
[39:40] going through your things 打理你的东西
[39:41] makes me feel like you are with me. 让我能感觉你就在身边
[39:44] Ok. I know how this looks 好吧 我知道这看起来会怎样
[39:46] what’d you think I was gonna do? 你觉得我会怎么做
[39:48] tell people? 告发你?
[39:51] turn you in? try to get my little hands on it? 把你送进监狱? 或是试着独吞它
[39:54] I don’t care about money, Carlos. 我可不关心钱 卡洛斯
[39:58] all I care about is you. 我关心的只有你
[40:01] that’s why this relationship is going to work. 这样我们的感情才可以长久
[40:07] you can trust me with your secrets, 你要相信我可以替你保守秘密
[40:11] just like I can trust you 就如同我也相信你
[40:13] not tourt me. 不会伤害我
[40:27] there is a certain time of morning. 在早晨的某个时候
[40:30] it occurs after kids have left for school 当孩子们都跑去上学
[40:33] and husbands have headed off for work. 当丈夫们都出门上班之后
[40:37] it’s a time when women think of the secrets 女人们便想着那些
[40:40] they’ve been keeping from their friends… 连朋友都不知道的秘密
[40:43] and how shocked they would be if the truth was discovered… 以及一旦真相大白后 他们会有多么的震惊
[40:49] and how they’ll do everything in their power 以及她们该如何竭尽所能
[40:52] to keep that from happening. 去避免这样的事情发生
[40:55] but what of those lucky women 但是那些幸运的
[40:57] who have no secrets left to keep? 以至于没有秘密的女人呢?
[41:00] what do they think about every morning? 她们每天早晨会想些什么?
[41:07] is something wrong? 有什么事情么?
[41:11] It’s just… 只是…
[41:12] Dylan and I used to be best friends. 迪兰和我以前一直是最好的朋友
[41:16] I mean, we did everything together. 我们做什么都在一起
[41:18] I know. she was like a sister to you. 我知道 你们情同姐妹
[41:21] well… 可是
[41:24] that girl that I’ve been hanging out with… 那个一直陪我玩的姐妹
[41:27] and I know this is gonna sound crazy, but… 我知道这听上去有点离谱 但是…
[41:32] that’s not the same girl. 不是现在这个女孩了
[41:42] these women spend their mornings 这些女人在早晨
[41:44] thinking of their neighbors 会想着她们的邻居
[41:45] and the secrets… 以及她们可能…
[41:47] they may be keeping. 保守的秘密
[41:58] there you are. I’ve been calling you. 你在这 我一直在打你电话
[42:09] is this the room? 就是这个屋子吗
[42:10] Yes. 是的
[42:13] Dylan’s been asking me if she can move in here. 迪兰一直问我可不可以搬进来
[42:16] So let her. 那就让她搬进来吧
[42:18] You may remember what happened here, but she can’t. 你也许记得这里发生过什么 但她记不得
[42:21] Doesn’t matter. 我不管
[42:23] I won’t allow it 我不会允许她这么做
[42:25] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[42:28] Did we make a mistak coming back here? 我们回来是个错误吗
[42:31] Did we have a choice? 我们有别的选择吗
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme