Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Carlos revealed his deepest desire. 卡洛斯表露出了他内心的渴望
[00:05] It’s about children. I want them so bad. 问题在于孩子 我太想要孩子了
[00:08] Tom forced the issue. 汤姆挑明了问题
[00:10] – Are you sleeping with my wife? – Of course not. -你跟我太太上床了吗 -当然没有
[00:13] Rick came clean. 里克摊牌了
[00:14] I have feelings for you. I know you feel something for me. 我对你有感觉 你也对我有感觉
[00:17] You can’t work here anymore. 你不能再留在这里工作了
[00:20] And Susan’s tortured love life… 而苏珊崎岖的爱情之路…
[00:24] I was on my way to propose to you. 我正准备向你求婚
[00:25] … was finally… …终于…
[00:26] What would you have said? 你会怎么回答
[00:28] …on the mend. 步上正轨
[00:33] Exactly one year had passed since the night Mike Delfino 距离麦克·德尔非诺和苏珊·梅尔
[00:37] and Susan Mayer were supposed to become engaged. 本应订婚的那晚 已有整整一年
[00:41] So when Mike took Susan to her favorite restaurant, 因此 当麦克把苏珊带去她最爱的餐厅时
[00:44] she just knew he was going to pop the question. 她就知道他会问出那个问题
[00:50] What are you gonna have? 你想吃什么
[00:51] And when he did… 而当他问时…
[00:53] The chicken. 鸡肉
[00:56] …she’d be ready with her answer. 她已然准备好答案
[00:59] But as the evening wore on, 可是夜色渐晚
[01:01] the moment Susan had been waiting for… 苏珊等待的那个时刻…
[01:08] …failed to materialize. 却并未到来
[01:15] And though many opportunities presented themselves… 即使出现过诸多契机
[01:23] …the question was never asked. 那个问题始终没有出现
[01:26] Until the thought began to dawn on Susan, 直到苏珊终于开始怀疑
[01:29] that perhaps… 也许…
[01:32] …it never would. 他并没有想问
[01:42] You’re pretty quiet over there. Was dinner OK? 你吃饭时挺安静的 晚饭还好吧
[01:45] If by “OK” you mean uneventful, then yes. 如果你说的”还好”是指平淡 那就是了
[01:49] Something on your mind? 你有心事吗
[01:50] Mike, what day is today? 麦克 今天是什么日子
[01:53] – Wednesday. – Yes. -星期三 -对
[01:55] It’s also the anniversary of the day 同时也是我们应该订婚之日的
[01:58] we were supposed to get engaged. 一周年纪念日
[02:00] A year ago tonight, you were on your way to ask me 一年前的今晚 你在路上准备来求婚
[02:03] to marry you when you got hit by that stupid car. 被那辆破车撞了
[02:06] That was a year ago? Time really flies. 都过去一年了 时间过得可真快
[02:11] – Is that all you have to say? – Why are you getting mad? -你就想说这个 -你怎么生气了
[02:15] I thought you were gonna propose tonight! 我以为你今晚会求婚的
[02:18] Susan, why would I want to commemorate the anniversary 苏珊 为什么我要去纪念一个
[02:21] of the night that some maniac put me in a coma? 让我陷入了昏迷的悲惨之夜
[02:23] Because this date has special meaning for us. 因为这一天对我们有特殊的意义
[02:26] I sat in front of that trailer for six hours 我在一辆房车前坐了六个小时
[02:28] thinking you hated me, 想着你是不是恨我
[02:30] and a proposal would’ve brought the entire thing full circle. 而求婚可以让这一切恢复圆满
[02:34] It’d have turned a bad memory into a beautiful one. 用美好的记忆来取代糟糕的回忆
[02:36] You really thought this through, didn’t you? 你一直放不下 是吧
[02:39] Yes, I did. Because I am a thoughtful person. 没错 因为我是个心思缜密的人
[02:42] And whenever we do get married, 我们结婚之后
[02:43] that is something you are gonna have to work on. 你也要学着这样做才行
[02:46] I’ll do my best. 我尽量
[02:51] By the way… does that seem familiar? 顺便问一句…这个看着眼熟吗
[03:04] Oh, my God. I can’t believe that you did this. 天哪 真不敢相信你这样做了
[03:08] Well, I wanted to…how’d you put it? 我想…你怎么说的来着
[03:11] …turn a bad memory into a beautiful one. 用美好的记忆取代糟糕的回忆
[03:16] Now go sit in front of that trailer. 去那辆房车前面坐下
[03:19] I promise I’ll show up this time. 我保证 这次我会来的
[03:51] Yes, Susan knew Mike was about to pop the question, 没错 苏珊知道麦克会提出那个问题
[03:55] the one she thought he’d never ask. 一个曾以为再也听不到的问题
[03:59] Oh, Mike… 麦克…
[04:01] And thanks to Susan… 而多亏了苏珊…
[04:03] Will you marry me? 你会娶我吗
[04:06] … he never did. 他真的没有问
[04:08] Luckily, it wasn’t the question she needed to hear… 幸好 她想听的并不是问题本身
[04:12] I kind of had a speech prepared, but sure, what the heck? 其实我准备了一段话 不过好吧 管他呢
[04:19] … it was the answer. 而是答案
[04:33] From the moment we wake up in the morning… 从早晨苏醒的那一刻起
[04:35] What time is it? 几点了
[04:41] …till our head hits the pillow at night… 直到夜晚伴枕进入梦乡
[04:43] Did you lock the front door? 你锁门了吗
[04:47] Our lives are filled with questions. 我们的生活 充满着疑问
[04:50] Did you remember to buy more shaving cream? 你买剃须膏了吗
[04:55] Simple ones that are easy to answer. 简单的问题很好回答
[04:57] Can I still pull this look off? 我看起来怎么样
[05:01] But some questions are so dangerous, 但有些问题却很危险
[05:04] the truth is not an option. 真相是不能说的
[05:17] Are you mad at Daddy? 你生爸爸的气了吗
[05:19] No. Why would you think that? 没有 为什么这么想
[05:22] Because you’re not talking to him. 因为你都不跟他说话
[05:25] Well, when two people have known each other as long as 像爸爸妈妈这样认识了很久的人
[05:28] Mommy and Daddy have, they don’t have to always talk. 不一定总要说话的
[05:30] In fact, 其实
[05:31] a sign of a good relationship is being comfortable in silence. 良好关系的一大特点 就是沉默也很自在
[05:34] That’s true. 没错
[05:36] Although, Mommy ignoring me last night at work 尽管昨晚工作时你妈无视我
[05:37] wasn’t what I’d call comfortable. 对我来说不算自在
[05:41] Well, Daddy probably didn’t notice that 爸爸好像没注意到
[05:44] I was unloading 20-pound bags of flour 我当时正在卸二十磅重的面粉
[05:47] ’cause he still can’t lift them. 因为他仍然不能干粗活
[05:48] Mommy didn’t have time to sit around and chew the fat. 妈妈没空坐下闲聊
[05:51] Well, you haven’t wanted to chew the fat for five days now. 你到现在为止已经五天没空闲聊了
[05:54] Come on. Lynette, something’s obviously bugging you. 说吧 勒奈特 你明显有心事
[05:58] You wanna know what’s bugging me? 你想知道我的心事吗
[05:59] I’m trying to have breakfast with my family 我只想跟家人一起吃顿早饭
[06:00] and you’re picking a fight. 你却非要找茬
[06:01] Who’s fighting, I just want to talk! 谁找茬了 我只想说说话
[06:03] There’s nothing to talk about, OK? Just leave me alone. 没什么需要谈的 别烦我了不行吗
[06:05] – Fine. – Good. -行 -很好
[06:07] Sorry I asked. 我不该问的
[06:11] Hey, Francois, it’s Susan Mayer. 弗朗索瓦 我是苏珊·梅尔
[06:14] Call me as soon as you get this. 收到留言请尽快回电
[06:15] I know I told you my wedding was off, but it’s back on, 我之前说婚礼取消了 可现在又恢复了
[06:17] and I wanna see if you’re still available to do the flowers. 我想知道你还能不能帮我摆花
[06:20] Bye. Oh, just so you know, 再见 顺便说一句
[06:22] Ian’s not the groom anymore. Long story. Call me. 新郎不是伊恩了 说来话长 回电哦
[06:26] There, I think I’ve left messages for everyone. 好了 我应该已经给所有人留过言了
[06:29] Are you sure it’s OK for us to have the same wedding 我还用之前跟伊恩计划好的婚礼
[06:33] I was planning with Ian? Be honest. 你确定你不介意吗 说实话
[06:34] Well, I stole his bride, I guess I can poach his florist. 新娘都被我偷走了 再偷个花商也没什么
[06:38] Gosh, I just keep thinking 我总觉得
[06:39] there’s someone I’ve forgotten to tell. 忘记通知某个人了
[06:42] Caterer, band, florist… 餐食 乐队 花商…
[06:45] – Um, guests? – Oh, my God! -宾客 -我的上帝
[06:49] I had Julie call and cancel everyone. 我之前让朱莉打电话告诉他们别来了
[06:51] Just call them back. 再打一次就是了
[06:53] You can’t invite people to a wedding on the phone! 怎么能用电话邀请别人参加婚礼
[06:55] You have to send a proper invitation. 得送体面的请柬才行
[06:58] Want people to think I’m a complete flake? 你想让人觉得我不重要吗
[07:00] Hi, Curt, it’s Susan Meyer. 科特 我是苏珊·梅尔
[07:02] You did my wedding invitations. 你给我做了婚礼请柬
[07:03] I’m gonna need another batch. 我还要一批
[07:05] Exactly the same, only change the name 一模一样的 只是把新郎名字
[07:07] “Ian Hainsworth” to “Mike Delfino.” 从”伊恩·海恩斯沃斯”换成”麦克·德尔非诺”
[07:10] Long story. Call me. 说来话长 等你回电
[07:21] What’s with the frown? 为什么皱眉头
[07:23] You trying to get wrinkles before the wedding? 你想在结婚前就长皱纹吗
[07:24] No, I can’t find a good flower girl. 我找不到好的女花童
[07:27] Lynette’s keep hinting for me to use Penny, 勒奈特一直暗示我用佩妮
[07:30] but I saw her in that pre-school sing-along, 但我听过她的学前班跟唱
[07:31] and I’m sorry, but we’re talking zero charisma. 抱歉地说 毫无感召力
[07:33] – You know, I had a thought about the flower girl. – You did? -我有个女花童人选 -是吗
[07:37] My cleaning lady has a daughter. Where’s that picture? 我的清洁工有个女儿 照片呢
[07:42] Look familiar? 眼熟吗
[07:43] Oh, my God, she looks just like me when I was that age. 我的天哪 看起来跟我小时候一模一样
[07:47] That’s what I thought. This way, the wedding procession 我也觉得 这样安排的话
[07:50] starts with you as this beautiful girl, 会以你可爱女童的形象为开端
[07:53] ends with you as the stunning bride you’ve become. 成为美艳新娘为结尾
[07:55] I love that you’re so into this wedding. 你能为婚礼这么费心可真好
[07:58] Most men would be like, 大部分男人只会说
[07:59] “Yeah, yeah. Tell me where the church is.” “行了 行了 告诉我教堂在哪”
[08:01] But you’re as obsessed as me. 但你和我一样喜欢这事
[08:04] Like a hot groom and a gay best friend all rolled into one. 你就像性感新郎和同志闺蜜的合体
[08:07] Well, can you blame me 谁让我也和你一样
[08:09] for wanting to make everything as perfect as you? 想让每件事都完美呢
[08:15] – Feel better? – Yeah. -好点了吗 -好点了
[08:18] There must’ve been a bad scallop in that paella last night. 昨晚肉菜饭里的扇贝肯定不新鲜了
[08:23] You’d think that half-bottle of tequila you drank 你喝的半瓶龙舌兰酒
[08:25] would’ve disinfected it. 也没成功给它消毒吧
[08:28] Oh, sorry to interrupt. 抱歉 打扰了
[08:31] I’m just, uh, moving some stuff over to Susan’s house. 我只是要搬点东西去苏珊的房子里
[08:34] You two shacking up now? 你们要同居了
[08:35] Actually, we’re getting married. 事实上 我们要结婚了
[08:37] – You’re kidding! Congratulations! – Thanks. -真的假的 恭喜你们 -谢谢
[08:41] You don’t waste any time. 你还真是抓紧时间啊
[08:43] You know, I’ve wasted a year. 已经浪费了一年了
[08:44] I don’t want to wake up one more day 我不想再有一天醒来时
[08:46] without her lying next to me. 看不到她躺在我身边了
[08:47] Oh, God. Here comes what’s left of breakfast. 天哪 早餐要吐出来了
[08:51] And, uh, you two better be careful. 对了 你们两个小心点
[08:53] All this wedding fever going around, you might catch it. 最近流行婚礼流感 小心感染
[08:58] Yeah, right. 说得好
[09:03] What? 怎么了
[09:04] I’m sorry, I didn’t realize the concept of our being married 对不起 我没觉得咱俩结婚这件事
[09:07] – was such a thigh-slapper. – Come on, Edie. -有这么可笑 -别这样 伊迪
[09:11] It’s way too soon for us to be talking marriage. 现在谈结婚还太早
[09:13] We only just started dating. 我们刚开始约会
[09:14] Well, I know, but we could live together. 我知道 但我们可以先一起住
[09:18] We’re either at my house or your house every night anyway. 反正我们每晚不是住你家 就是住我家
[09:23] Yeah, true, but… 这倒是真的 不过…
[09:25] Well, why not? We’re not kids anymore, Carlos. 为什么不呢 我们都是成年人了 卡洛斯
[09:28] And I really care about you. Don’t you care about me? 我真的很在乎你 难道你不在乎我吗
[09:34] Of course I do. 当然在乎了
[09:36] But… I just took over Mike’s lease yesterday. 但是…我昨天刚刚接手了麦克的租约
[09:39] Oh, please. Old lady Sims can find another tenant. 得了吧 老西姆太太可以再找一个房客的
[09:42] Edie, I already signed the papers. I have a responsibility. 伊迪 我已经签约了 我要负责任
[09:47] You know, that rent helps pay for her nursing home. 她要靠这笔钱住养老院的
[09:49] You understand, right? 你明白的 对吧
[10:01] Mrs. Sims? 西姆太太
[10:04] Edie? Edie Britt? 伊迪 伊迪·布利特
[10:07] – Hi! Are you up for a visit? – Well, of course! -你好 你喜欢有人拜访吗 -当然啦
[10:10] What a nice surprise. I haven’t seen you for years. 真是惊喜 我都好几年没见过你了
[10:15] Oh, I know. And I feel awful about that. 是啊 我觉得好愧疚
[10:17] I have always liked you so much. 我一直特别喜欢您
[10:20] You know, 您知道吗
[10:22] Wisteria Lane hasn’t been the same since you left. 紫藤巷在您走后变了好多
[10:24] Well, with my arthritis, I just couldn’t live alone anymore. 得了关节炎之后 我就没法自己住了
[10:27] But what I get from renting more than pays for this place. 但我收租的收入支付给这里之后还有盈余
[10:30] Oh, well, that’s good. 那还不错
[10:32] Although, with Mike Delfino getting married, 可是 麦克·德尔非诺要结婚了
[10:35] – your house is gonna be empty now. – Actually, no. -你的房子没人住了 -不是的
[10:38] A friend of Mike’s just signed a lease. 麦克的一个朋友刚刚签了租约
[10:40] A very nice man. What was his name? 是个不错的小伙子 叫什么来着
[10:45] It’s here. Carlos Solis. 在这呢 卡洛斯·索利斯
[10:48] – Oh, dear. – What? -天啊 -怎么了
[10:51] What did Mike tell you about Carlos? 麦克是怎么跟您说卡洛斯的
[10:53] Oh, just that he’s a nice, responsible man. 就说他是个好人 很有责任心
[10:57] Oh, well, he is when he’s sober. 他清醒的时候 确实是
[11:00] He has a drinking problem? 他酗酒吗
[11:02] Well, actually, what I heard is… 事实上 我听说…
[11:07] What am I doing? I shouldn’t be indulging in idle gossip. 我在干什么呀 我不该总是传播谣言的
[11:11] – Edie, please! – Smack. He does smack. -伊迪 说吧 -海洛因 他吸毒
[11:15] What? Good heavens. 什么 上帝啊
[11:17] Well, he seemed such a nice man when I met him. 见面的时候我觉得他挺好的
[11:22] And he’s got a good job. 还有份好工作
[11:23] I know. What is that term? 我懂的 这叫什么来着
[11:26] “Functional junkie.” “伪君子”
[11:28] This is very upsetting. Maybe I should re-think this. 这可真恼人 我得再想想
[11:32] No! I should learn to shut my big mouth. 不要 我得学学怎么管住我的嘴了
[11:35] Here I am blathering on about drugs and prostitutes… 一直喋喋不休地说毒品和妓女的事…
[11:39] Prostitutes? You never said anything about prostitutes. 妓女 你没有提到妓女啊
[11:42] And I’m not going to. 我也不想提了
[11:44] Frankly, I don’t want to be on his bad side. 坦白说 我不想招惹他
[11:48] Edie, I can’t have someone like that in my house. 伊迪 我不能让这样的人住在我的房子里
[11:52] I have to tear up this lease. 我得把合同撕掉
[11:53] Oh, no, I can’t let you do that. 别 我不能让您这样
[11:56] Not with your arthritis. Here, you let me. 您还有关节炎呢 我来吧
[12:06] – Gabby! – Oh, Susan! -加布 -苏珊
[12:09] Julie told me about Ian. I am so sorry. 朱莉跟我说了伊恩的事 真可惜
[12:12] You must be devastated. 你一定难过死了
[12:16] Hey, Gabby. 加布
[12:18] I see you’ve picked up the pieces. 看来你已经调整好了
[12:20] We got engaged last night. We’re getting married! 我们昨晚订婚了 我们要结婚了
[12:23] Oh, my God! Congratulations! 天哪 恭喜你
[12:26] Forget what Julie told you about the wedding being off. 就当朱莉没跟你说过婚礼取消的事吧
[12:29] – It’s back on! – Really? Same day? -一切都恢复啦 -真的吗 同一天
[12:32] I promised people a wedding, they’re getting one. 我向大家承诺了一个婚礼 要说到做到
[12:35] I’m sorry, I can’t make it. I have plans that day. 对不起 我不能去了 我还有事
[12:37] – You can change your plans. – No, I really can’t. -你的事可以改天再办啊 -真的不行
[12:41] What could be more important to you than my wedding? 什么事对你来说比我的婚礼还重要
[12:44] Uh, my wedding? 我的婚礼
[12:46] What? 什么
[12:49] Oh, I see you got the invitation. 看来你收到请柬啦
[12:52] You’re getting married on my wedding day? 你要在我结婚的那天结婚
[12:55] You cancelled. Victor was kind of in a rush. 你取消了 维克多又很着急
[12:58] Didn’t think it looked good for the mayor to be shacking up. 他觉得市长同居这件事影响不太好
[13:00] Every date we tried, someone had a conflict. 我们定的每一天都有人没空
[13:03] Then your date opened up 然后你那天空出来了
[13:05] and we knew all my friends were available, 我的朋友们那天也都有空
[13:06] and well, you know, you too. 还有 你也有空
[13:09] It’s really no problem. We’ll find another date. 没事的 我们再找一天
[13:13] Gaby, did you think I’d want to spend what would’ve been 加布 你觉得我会想在我本该结婚的那天
[13:16] my wedding day watching someone else get married? 去看别人的婚礼吗
[13:18] I am so throwing that bouquet to you. 我一定会把捧花扔给你的
[13:22] – OK, if you think for one second… – It’s fine, really. -你要是能仔细想想 -没事 真的
[13:25] Come on, Susan, we’ve got some calls to make. 来 苏珊 我们还有电话要打
[13:28] Oh, right. I have to cancel my wedding. Again! 是啊 我得去取消我的婚礼 再一次
[13:44] – Susan, hi. – Is this a bad time? -苏珊 -打扰到你了吗
[13:47] I’m in the middle of something. 我现在有点忙
[13:49] OK. Well, I just wanted to say that 好吧 我只是想让你知道
[13:51] I’m sorry for getting so snippy yesterday. 我很抱歉昨天那么暴躁
[13:52] When I cancelled my wedding, you had every right to… 我已经取消了婚礼 你完全可以…
[13:55] – Susan? Susan? Is that my Susan? – Bon soir -苏珊 苏珊 是苏珊吗 -你好啊
[13:59] I am so sorry that I could not do your wedding flowers. 真是遗憾 没法帮你的婚礼准备花
[14:03] But the moment you canceled, your friend here she… 不过你取消的时候 你的这位朋友
[14:07] How you say? “Scoop me up.” 怎么说来着 “挖了墙脚”
[14:12] You stole my florist? 你偷走了我的花商
[14:14] Only because I admire your taste. 那是因为我欣赏你的审美
[14:16] It’s not theft, it’s an homage. 这不叫偷走 叫致敬
[14:18] I have left the bouquet and the centerpiece on the table. 我把花束和中央摆饰都留在桌上了
[14:22] If there are any changes, you let me know. Avoir. 有什么变动就告诉我 再见
[14:30] Well, I gotta go. 我还有事
[14:34] I wanna see those flowers! 我要看看那些花
[14:38] Oh, my God! That’s my centerpiece! 我的天哪 那是我的中央摆饰
[14:41] Now you suddenly have the trademark on peach tulips? 你什么时候给桃色郁金香注册专利了
[14:44] In this town, in wedding season, yeah, I do! 在本镇的这个婚礼季 我有专利
[14:46] You might as well have used my caterer and swing band! 你干脆也用我的餐食承办人和乐队算了
[14:49] – Yeah, listen, about that… – Oh, my God! -对了 关于那个… -天哪
[14:52] – Did you steal my whole wedding? – It was short notice, OK? -你偷走了我的整个婚礼 -时间紧迫 拜托
[14:55] These people are booked months in advance. 这些人都要提前好几个月预定的
[14:57] The only people available were the ones you bailed on. 唯一有空的就是被你放了鸽子的那几位了
[15:00] Gabby, I spent months planning that wedding! 加布 我花了几个月来筹办婚礼
[15:04] I see what you’re getting at, 我知道你哪不高兴了
[15:06] and you know what, you are right. 告诉你 你是对的
[15:08] You have been my de facto wedding planner 你实际上做了我的婚礼策划师
[15:11] and you deserve to get paid. 你应该得到工钱的
[15:12] All right. What’s the going rate? Seven thousand? Eight? 没问题 现在行价多少 七千还是八千
[15:16] – Gabby… – All right, ten. I’m not gonna haggle. -加布… -好吧 一万 不砍价
[15:19] I don’t want to be paid. I want my wedding back. 我不想要钱 我只想要回我的婚礼
[15:22] Well, you can’t have it. 那不行
[15:25] If you ask me, I am doing you a really big favor. 照我的想法 我还帮了你大忙呢
[15:27] Excuse me? 你说什么
[15:29] You were rushing into this marriage thing way too fast. 你这婚结得太草率了
[15:32] Why don’t you give it some time 为什么不试一阵子
[15:33] and see if you and Mike work as a couple? 看你和麦克能不能当夫妻呢
[15:35] I’m rushing? You met Victor three months ago. 我草率 你三个月前才认识维克多
[15:38] I’ve known Mike three years. 我认识麦克三年了
[15:41] Yeah, on and off… Mostly off! 是啊 分分合合 分手占多
[15:42] What if you tie the knot in a month and realize that 说不定你们结婚不到一个月
[15:45] you miss Ian and Mike misses the coma? 你就开始想念伊恩 而麦克开始沉醉于昏迷
[15:48] I cannot believe that you just said that. 我真不敢相信你竟然说了这种话
[15:52] OK. You know what? 你知道吗
[15:54] I came over here to give you my response card, 我本来是来回你请柬的
[15:57] but here, this is my response! 但现在 这就是我的回复
[16:02] You don’t mean that. 你不是认真的
[16:04] That’s just a big dramatic gesture. 你只想做个戏剧化的姿态罢了
[16:06] Oh, no, no, this is a big dramatic gesture! 不 不 这才是戏剧化的姿态
[16:10] – My flowers! – No, they’re my flowers! -我的花 -不 这些是我的花
[16:15] Enjoy your stolen wedding. 好好享受偷来的婚礼
[16:23] You can’t do this! I just signed a lease! 你不能这样做 我已经签了租约
[16:25] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[16:26] The law says my mom has 72 hours to change her mind. 法律规定我母亲72小时内可以反悔
[16:28] She’s exercising that option. 她只是行使权力而已
[16:36] – Hey, what’s going on? – I’ve been evicted. -出什么事了 -我要被赶走了
[16:40] – What? – Yeah. That was Mrs. Sims’ kid. -什么 -刚才那个是西姆太太的孩子
[16:42] He’s giving me 24 hours to move out of her house. 他说要我24小时内搬出她的房子
[16:45] – That is so weird. – It gets weirder. -真奇怪 -还有更奇怪的
[16:47] He told me Mrs. Sims is praying for my spiritual recovery. 他说西姆夫人正在为我灵魂的康复而祈祷
[16:52] Well, when old folks see the end coming. 老人临近去世时
[16:55] They get all religious. 会很迷信宗教
[16:56] I guess. 可能吧
[16:58] So mind if I crash with you until I can find a new place? 我找到新房子之前可以和你住吗
[17:01] Of course not. 当然可以
[17:03] Thanks. I’ll bring my stuff over in the morning. 谢谢 我早上就把东西搬去
[17:05] Why wait? I’ve got boxes in the garage. 为什么还要等 我车库里就有箱子
[17:08] I’ll help you start packing now. 我现在就可以帮你打包
[17:11] Edie, did you have something to do with this? 伊迪 这件事和你没关系吧
[17:15] What? 什么事
[17:16] You have to admit, it is kind of a coincidence. 你得承认 这太巧合了
[17:19] You ask me to move in, I say no, I get evicted… 你让我搬去 我不同意 就被赶出来了
[17:21] How dare you! I offer to put a roof over your head, 你竟然这样说 我给你地方住
[17:25] and you repay me with suspicions and insults? 你就以怀疑和侮辱来回报我
[17:28] I don’t even know that I want you in my house! 我看来得考虑一下 是否让你搬进来
[17:30] – Fine. I’ll get a motel. – Whoa, hold on! Let’s not be hasty! -好 我去住旅馆 -等下 别着急
[17:35] I knew it. You were behind this! 我就知道 是你搞的鬼
[17:38] OK. If you want to fight, fine. 你想吵架就吵吧
[17:43] But let’s talk about the real issue here. 不过我想跟你谈谈问题的关键
[17:45] Why are you so reluctant to make a commitment to me? 你为什么如此不愿对我作出承诺
[17:48] I told you, I don’t want to talk about this. 我说过我不想谈这个
[17:50] Well, you never do, but you owe me an explanation. 你是不想说 可你欠我一个解释
[17:53] Why don’t you want to move in with me? 为什么你不想搬来跟我住
[17:55] Because I’m not in love with you. 因为我不爱你
[18:01] Edie, I’m sorry. I really like you, I… 伊迪 对不起 我很喜欢你…
[18:04] No, I get it. It’s just a little upsetting because… 不 我懂 我只是有点沮丧 因为…
[18:09] … I’m late. …我还没来例假
[18:17] Edie, you can’t be pregnant. You’re on the pill. 伊迪 你不可能怀孕的 你在吃药
[18:19] You know, I might’ve forgotten to take it a couple of days. 我有几天可能忘吃了
[18:22] I’ve been nauseous for an entire week. 我已经恶心一周了
[18:24] So I went and got a pregnancy test. 所以我去买了验孕棒
[18:30] I figure I should find out if I’m carrying your love child. 我得知道我是不是坏了你爱的孩子
[18:34] Oh, wait, my mistake. 慢着 我说错了
[18:36] Your “like” child. 你喜欢的孩子
[18:55] So? What does it say? 结果是什么
[18:57] It’s gonna take a couple more minutes. 还要几分钟呢
[19:06] I just peed on that. For God’s sake, put it on a coaster. 我刚在上面尿过 至少给我放在杯垫上吧
[19:14] This is just dandy. I’m 40, single and knocked up. 真好 我四十岁 单身 还怀了孕
[19:20] But on the bright side, the dad’s not into me. 不过往好处想 孩子的爸并不爱我
[19:25] Edie, If you are pregnant, 伊迪 如果你怀孕了
[19:27] I’m not gonna let you go through this alone. 我不会让你一个人面对的
[19:29] So what? You’re gonna be my Lamaze partner? 你要怎样 当我的心里助产伙伴吗
[19:32] No. I’m saying I’ll step up. 不 我是说我会更进一步
[19:33] I’ll be there to help you raise him. 陪伴你一起抚养他
[19:37] You serious? 你是认真的吗
[19:38] I was there practically every day to help you with Travers. 我几乎每天都在帮你照顾崔沃斯
[19:42] What makes you think that I’d do any less if it were my child? 你难道觉得我对自己的孩子更差吗
[19:47] Well, thanks. That’s nice to know. 谢谢 很高兴知道这个
[19:55] You know… 你知道…
[19:58] …your spare bedroom would make a great nursery. 你那间多余的卧室很适合当育婴室
[20:04] Yeah, I guess it would. 我猜是吧
[20:06] I mean it’s right down the hall from the master. 从主卧室出去穿过走廊就到了
[20:08] So we’d be able to hear him when he was crying. 如果他哭的话我们能听见
[20:12] We? You’d move in? 我们 你要搬过来住
[20:16] I told you that I would be here for you. 我说了我要陪伴在你身边
[20:19] We could even decorate his room in, 我们甚至可以装修一下他的卧室
[20:21] like a whole pirate theme. 比如海盗主题
[20:22] I always wanted to do that if I had a son. 我一直就想这么做 如果有儿子的话
[20:27] You know what would be really cool? 你知道怎样是最棒的吗
[20:29] Decorate his bed like… 把他的床装饰成
[20:31] Like a ship with a sail and a mast… 一艘有桅杆和水手的船
[20:33] Carlos, it’s negative. 卡洛斯 是阴性
[20:50] Well, that’s a relief, huh? 算是解脱了
[20:54] Yeah. We really dodged a bullet. 是的 我们躲过一劫
[21:00] So… let’s celebrate, have a drink. 既然如此 我们庆祝一下 喝一杯
[21:07] Oh, and by the way, you’re still welcome to stay, 顺便说一句 仍然欢迎你住这儿
[21:11] until you find a place. 直到你找到住处
[21:12] That’s nice of you. Thanks. 你真好 谢谢
[21:27] I cannot thank you enough for doing this. 你能这么做实在是感激不尽
[21:30] Thanks for taking the time out of your day. 感谢你今天抽空过来
[21:32] Hey, Tom, I’m not sure this is the best approach. 汤姆 我不知道这么做是否最佳
[21:34] I’ve never done a session before 我从未接手过这样的个案
[21:35] where half of the couple didn’t know 即夫妻双方有一人不知道
[21:37] I was a marriage counselor. 我是个婚姻咨询师
[21:39] We’ll tell her. Eventually. 那就告诉她 最后说
[21:40] I just don’t want to scare her off. 我就是不想吓着她
[21:42] – Hey, Lynette… – Yeah? -勒奈特 -在
[21:44] Look, who walked in off the streets! 瞧啊 谁来这里转悠了
[21:46] Scott McKinney. Remember? 斯考特·麦金尼 还记得吗
[21:47] We pledged Alpha Tau together. I told you about him. 我和他一起撕混来着 我和你提过
[21:50] You won the beer pong championship. 你拿了乒乓灌啤酒游戏的冠军
[21:53] You told her about that? 你告诉过她了
[21:54] Yeah. Then you threw up in the trophy. 是的 你把战利品都吐了
[21:56] That is far from his only accomplishment. He’s got a Ph.D. 这与他现在的成就扯远了 他已取得了博士学位
[22:00] Well, I’d love to chat, but I have cheese to grate. 很高兴与你交谈 但我还要去磨芝士
[22:03] Wait…Honey, no, wait, please… 等下 宝贝 别 等等 求你了
[22:05] I will do that later. I want you guys to know each other. 我等下会磨的 我要你俩好好交流一下
[22:11] I mean, this guy, this is my boy. 我是说 这个家伙是我的哥们
[22:17] So Scott got married the same year that we did. 所以斯考特和我们同一年结婚的
[22:20] How’s your wife liking Fairview? 你太太对美景镇感觉如何
[22:22] Well, her whole family’s back east. 她全家都在东部
[22:24] So she kind of resisted the move. 所以她执意要搬走
[22:26] Really? So that was a source of conflict? 真的吗 这就是矛盾的缘由吗
[22:29] Yes, well, all couples have their conflicts. 是的 每对夫妻都有自己的矛盾
[22:31] I’m sure you’ve had your share. 我肯定你们也有
[22:33] Oh, sure, now and then. 当然 现在和将来都有
[22:35] – Emphasis on “now.” – Tom… -尤其是”现在” -汤姆
[22:38] Scott shared with us. 斯考特与我们坦诚相对
[22:39] We’re going through kind of a rough patch. 我们现在面临着艰难的困局
[22:41] I see, well, I’m sure it’s something you’ll get through. 我明白了 我肯定你们也能克服它
[22:44] The trick is to keep lines of communication open. 关键是要保持沟通
[22:47] Boy, easier said than done. 兄弟 说得容易 做起来难
[22:50] So this rough patch. 关于这个艰难的困局
[22:52] What would you say is the underlying issue there? 问题究竟出在哪里
[22:58] Well, Scott, I’m not sure I would say. 斯考特 我不知道我能不能说
[23:01] Particularly not to someone I just met. 尤其是对着一个刚认识的人
[23:03] Well, he’s just trying to help. 他就是想帮忙
[23:05] If you ask me, I’d say it started when our manager Rick quit. 如果你问我 应该从我们的经理里克辞职开始
[23:09] OK, and how did that make you feel, Lynette? 好的 当时你什么感觉 勒奈特
[23:12] I am not answering that! This is not a therapy session! 我才不回答你 这又不是心理咨询
[23:17] But if it were, what would you say? 但如果是的话 你会怎么回答
[23:26] – Oh, dear God, you didn’t. – What… Didn’t what? -我的天哪 你不是吧 -不是什么
[23:29] OK, OK. Give it up, Tom. 好吧 放弃吧 汤姆
[23:32] Yes, yes, Lynette, I am a couples counselor. 是的 是的 勒奈特 我是个婚姻咨询师
[23:34] Really? And what do you call this, “ambush therapy”? 真的吗 那这算什么 “伏击治疗法”吗
[23:38] It was my idea. 是我的主意
[23:39] I’m just trying to get you to talk about what’s going on. 我就是想让你谈谈 我们究竟怎么了
[23:42] And don’t tell me that nothing’s going on! 你可别说我们安然无恙
[23:44] Good, good. All our cards are on the table. 很好 很好 我们终于摊牌了
[23:46] Cram it! OK, yeah, Tom, I’ve been unhappy lately. 去你的 好吧 汤姆 我最近是不开心
[23:51] I am working through some issues. 我的确面临着一些问题
[23:53] That is something I need to do on my own. 但这是我自己的事情
[23:55] Talking about it doesn’t help. 拿出来讨论完全帮不上忙
[23:56] Not to you, and certainly not to Dr. Beer Pong! 和你说也没用 和乒乓啤酒博士说更没用
[24:03] Well, I’m billing you for a whole hour. 我是按小时收费的
[24:06] So is there anything else on your mind? 你有没有其他的困扰
[24:10] I’m sorry, but this time Gabby has crossed a line, 很抱歉 但这次加布太过分了
[24:13] and I will not make myself sit through her wedding. 我是坚决不会去参加她的婚礼的
[24:16] Julie thinks I’m overreacting. 朱莉说我反应过度了
[24:18] You don’t think I’m overreacting, do you? 你们没这么认为吧 不是吗
[24:20] – Yeah, a little. – Absolutely not. -是的 有点 -绝对没有
[24:23] What? She asked. 怎么了 是她问的
[24:25] Look, even if Gabby’s in the wrong here… 即使加布有错在先
[24:27] And she is. Hugely, hideously wrong. 她这次错得很离谱 大错特错
[24:31] Do you really want to boycott her wedding? 你真的要抵制她的婚礼吗
[24:33] She said that I’d make Mike wish he was back in a coma! 她说 我会让麦克宁可回到昏迷的状态
[24:37] I think her point, and again, I wish she’d expressed herself 我认为她的意思是 再次声明 我希望由她亲自解释
[24:41] a little more tactfully, was that marriage is unpredictable. 换句话说 应当是 婚姻是反复无常的
[24:43] We can’t know what it’ll be until we’re in it. 没有涉足其中 无法预知将来
[24:46] Don’t defend that self-centered brat. 别为那个小娘们辩护了
[24:48] She steals Susan’s wedding. 她盗走了苏珊的婚礼
[24:50] And then expects to stay friends. 还想以朋友的身份泰然处之
[24:52] She divorces Carlos. 她和卡洛斯离婚
[24:53] And doesn’t want anyone else to date him. 然后不允许任何人与他交往
[24:55] I’ve never known anyone as dishonest and manipulative. 我从未见过如此不诚实 且控制欲这么强的人
[24:59] Speaking of Carlos, I hear he got evicted. 说到卡洛斯 我听说他被赶出来了
[25:01] Yeah, that was a real shocker. 是的 确实让人震惊
[25:03] Anyway, you stick to your guns. 无论如何 你要坚定决心
[25:05] Don’t you dare go to that wedding. 你敢去参加婚礼试试
[25:07] It could ruin your friendship. 这会毁了你们的友谊的
[25:08] Are you willing to take that chance? 你一定要冒这样的风险吗
[25:11] – No, I guess not. – Wuss. -不 我想我不会 -没用
[25:16] Well, at least get her a thoughtless, crappy gift. 那至少送她一个毫无诚意的糟糕的礼物
[25:20] – Like a blender. – I got you a blender for Christmas. -搅拌机什么的 -圣诞节我就送了你一个搅拌机
[25:24] And I use it every day. Gotta go. 我每天都用着呢 该走了
[25:49] Honey, I am so sorry! I hope you don’t hate me! 亲爱的 我很抱歉 希望你不要恨我
[25:53] I don’t! I was just on my way to apologize to you. 我没有 我正想向你道歉来着
[25:56] – You know, I changed all my flowers. – You don’t have to. -我的告诉你 我把花都换了 -你不必如此
[25:58] The hell I don’t. Those peach tulips belong to you. 必须换掉 那些桃色郁金香本就属于你
[26:02] And so do these. 还有这个
[26:03] Thank you. I was just bringing you this. 谢谢 我本想拿给你这个
[26:06] Well, we got chocolate and wine… 好了 我们有巧克力和红酒
[26:10] Your place or mine? 到你家 还是去我那儿
[26:15] I am so glad we’re doing this. I hate it when we fight. 我很高兴我们能和解 我最恨我们吵架了
[26:17] Me too. 我也是
[26:19] And I’m so sorry about that comment I made about Mike. 我很抱歉之前对麦克所做的评论
[26:21] It was way out of line. 简直太过分了
[26:22] You guys are gonna be insanely happy. 你们俩会无比幸福美满
[26:25] I think so, too. 我也这么觉得
[26:26] But, you know, then I remember. 但你知道吗 我记得
[26:28] That’s what I thought about me and Karl. 和卡尔结婚那会儿也是这么想的
[26:30] Please. Mike is not Karl. 拜托 麦克不是卡尔
[26:32] Well, you know, when I married him, Karl wasn’t Karl. 知道吗 当我和他结婚时 卡尔并不是卡尔
[26:36] And I think that’s why I got so mad at you. 这就是为何我很生你的气
[26:39] Because 99 percent of me is sure, 因为我99%地肯定
[26:41] that we’re gonna be totally happy, 我们会幸福美满
[26:43] but then what you said, 但被你说了以后
[26:45] it just stirred up that pesky one percent. 就把那恼人的1%搅和进来了
[26:47] Honey, please. If anyone should be nervous it’s me. 亲爱的 拜托 若有人要烦恼 肯定是我
[26:50] I met Victor three months ago. I mean, I’m crazy about him. 我和维克多三个月前才认识 我很痴迷他
[26:54] It’s just the thought of saying those vows again, 一想到又要许下誓言
[26:57] it’s scary. 就感到恐慌
[26:59] Lynette is right. 勒奈特说得对
[27:00] You know, marriage is like…It’s like these bonbons. 婚姻就像 就像这些夹心巧克力
[27:04] You never know what you’re getting 没有涉足其中
[27:06] until you’re in the middle of it. 无法预知将来
[27:08] It’s one of those hard, jelly ones. 又是一个硬的果冻夹心
[27:11] – Do you think that’s an omen? – Honey, you’re gonna be OK. -你觉得这是个预兆吗 -宝贝 你会很好的
[27:15] All right? We’re gonna help each other through this. 好吗 我们互相扶持 共渡难关
[27:18] Right. Yeah. 对的 是的
[27:21] Getting married is scary. 结婚让人恐惧
[27:23] But at least we’ll be doing it together. 但好歹我们如今在一条船上
[27:28] Oh, my God! We should totally do that. 天哪 我们绝对应该这么做
[27:31] – What? – Get married! Together! -什么 -一起结婚
[27:34] You and me? 你和我
[27:37] Well, I… I’m beyond flattered, 我太受感动了
[27:39] I find you to be an incredibly attractive woman. I just… 我知道你是魅力无比的女性 但是我
[27:42] Oh, no, stupid! I mean a double wedding! 不 你别犯傻了 我是指集体婚礼
[27:46] Oh. Oh! Oh, I would love that! 噢 噢 我爱死了
[27:49] I know! Then you wouldn’t be mad for the day. 我知道 你就不用为选日子烦心了
[27:52] I wouldn’t feel guilty! 我也不会感到愧疚
[27:53] We could be brides together! 而且我们一起当新娘
[27:57] Yes! Let’s celebrate! More chocolate! 我们来庆祝一下 再吃点巧克力
[28:02] Just so you know, if I was a lesbian, I’d totally do you. 你得知道 如果我是同性恋 我绝对要你
[28:06] That’s good to know. 听起来不错
[28:15] It’s a fact of life that brides to be, 有一个事实 在前一晚
[28:18] who agree to double weddings late at night, 共同答应举办集体婚礼的准新娘们
[28:20] often feel differently, come the dawn. 在黎明破晓时 总会感到异样
[28:25] This change of heart was certainly true 有这种反悔的异样感
[28:27] in the case of Susan Mayer. 苏珊·梅尔并不例外
[28:30] And even more so… 感觉更强烈的是
[28:33] … for Gabrielle Solis. 加布丽尔·索利斯
[28:38] – Morning. – Hi, honey. -早上好 -你好 宝贝
[28:40] I hope I didn’t wake you last night. 希望昨晚没有吵醒你
[28:41] I was at Susan’s till midnight. 我在苏珊那里待到半夜
[28:45] – Is something wrong? – No. Not exactly. -有什么不对劲吗 -不 基本没有
[28:47] Just a small change of plans about the wedding. 就是婚礼有点小改动
[28:51] What kind of change? 什么改动
[28:53] See, Susan was really upset… 你瞧 苏珊很焦虑
[29:00] I mean, I’ve never seen Gabby so torn up with guilt… 我是说 我从未见过加布如此有负罪感
[29:03] Practically in tears over this whole wedding date thing… 为了选日期的事可没哭
[29:07] And she kept saying, “Please, let me make it up to you…” 她一直在说 “求你了 让我弥补你”
[29:10] So, after an hour of this, I suddenly heard myself say… 于是一个小时后 我突然说
[29:14] “Hey, how about a double wedding?” “我们办集体婚礼如何”
[29:16] Wanted to bite my tongue the minute it came out. 刚说出口时 我就想咬断我舌头了
[29:19] She’s so excited, so needy… 她太兴奋了 太想要了
[29:21] Jumping up and down and hugging me… 上窜下跳地 还拥抱我
[29:24] – I mean, what could I say? – So we’re kind of stuck. -我说什么好呢 -于是我们进退两难了
[29:28] So, what do you think? 你怎么看呢
[29:30] I think anything that makes you happy is fine by me. 我觉得只要你高兴就好
[29:33] – Will this make you happy? – No! I’m screwed! -这么说你高兴吗 -不 感觉糟透了
[29:38] I cannot get out of this without hurting her feelings. 怎么可能拒绝此事又不伤她的心
[29:41] Maybe this will help. I forbid it. 或许这样有用 我不允许
[29:45] – You do? – Sure. -你不允许 -当然
[29:46] Tell her that your groom’s an old-fashioned guy 告诉她你的新郎固守传统观念
[29:49] and he doesn’t want to see anybody 除了他的新娘 他不想
[29:50] on that altar but his bride. 在圣台上看到别人
[29:52] If she gets mad, have her take it up with me. 她要是不爽 让她来找我
[29:55] So this is what marriage is about. 这就是婚姻的意义所在
[29:58] Having someone to hide behind. 有人当我挡箭牌
[30:02] – So, what do you think? – You’re gonna have to undo this. -你怎么看 -你得拒绝此事
[30:05] How? I know I shouldn’t have offered, but I did. 如何 我知道我不该出此主意 但是我提的
[30:08] – I can’t just take it back. – Well, you’re gonna have to. -我不能就这样反悔 -你必须这么做
[30:10] You have any idea what this day means to me? 你知道这一天 对我意味着什么吗
[30:12] I do. And I know you’ve worked really hard 我知道 我还知道你为了让婚礼完美
[30:15] to make our wedding perfect. 付出了许多
[30:16] Exactly. Do you think I want to share it with your friend 的确 你以为我会和你朋友与她有前科的未婚夫
[30:19] and her ex-convict fianc? 共享那一天吗
[30:22] – That’s your problem? – Gaby, I’m the mayor of this town. -这是你的问题所在 -加布 我是本市的市长
[30:25] How’s it gonna look? There’ll be press there. 这像什么话 会有压力的
[30:27] – Press? At our wedding? – Well, we’re public figures. -压力 在我们婚礼上吗 -公众在注视我们
[30:30] So all of this planning, and attention to detail, 所有的计划 细节上的处理
[30:33] – that’s all been about your image? – Of course not! -都是为了你的形象 -当然不是
[30:36] Gaby, this is gonna be the proudest day of my life. 加布 这是我此生最自豪的一天
[30:38] I’m not sharing the spotlight with anyone. 我不会与任何人共享闪光灯
[30:40] How about the bride? 那新娘怎么办
[30:43] Oh, please, every eye in that place is gonna be on you. 拜托 到时所有眼神都会向你投来
[30:46] Every woman will wish they were you, 每个女人都希望成为你
[30:48] every guy’ll wish they had you. 每个男人都渴望拥有你
[30:49] It’s gonna be great. 会很棒的
[30:51] Tell your friends you’re sorry. 你就告诉你朋友 你很抱歉
[30:53] Tell them I’ll even pay for their wedding. 告诉他们 我甚至可以为他们婚礼买单
[30:55] But they’re not sharing mine. 但我们不会共同办婚礼
[31:04] Here’s a one-bedroom at The Oaks 在奥克斯有一间单卧房
[31:07] with a view of the golf course. 能看到高尔夫球场
[31:08] That’s gonna go fast. 这间一定简单易办
[31:10] I’m gonna call on this first thing in the morning. 我明早第一件事就打电话
[31:14] Or, I know this is the last thing you’d expect to hear from me, 我知道这个主意 你已经听得不耐烦了
[31:18] but what if you stayed here with me 但要是我希望你留下陪我
[31:23] and we tried to have a baby? 然后一起生个宝宝如何
[31:30] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[31:31] I saw the look on your face 我看到测试为阴性时
[31:33] when that test came back negative. 你的脸色了
[31:35] Admit it, you were disappointed. 承认吧 你很失望
[31:41] – Yeah, maybe a little. – Well, so was I. -是的 或许有点 -其实 我也是
[31:46] – You were? – Yeah, I was. -你也是 -是的 我也是
[31:49] You know, having Travers here made me realize that 生崔沃斯的时候让我意识到
[31:53] I like being a mom. 我喜欢当母亲的
[31:55] And you were so great with him. Well, think… 而且你对他那么好 于是我觉得
[31:58] We could have that all the time. 我们能拥有那样的生活
[32:03] Edie, nobody wants a kid more than me. 伊迪 没人比我更想要小孩了
[32:05] It’s just… 只是
[32:07] Yeah, yeah, we’re not head over heels in love. 是的 是的 我们没爱得死去活来
[32:11] We like each other, right? 我们彼此喜欢 是吗
[32:14] That’s more than a lot of parents have going for them. 这比起许多父母已经要好许多了
[32:18] – It’s just a very big step. – Carlos, look around. -这一步太重大了 -卡洛斯 瞧瞧周围
[32:24] Everyone’s taking big steps. 每个人都在迈出重要一步
[32:26] Gabby and Victor, Susan and Mike. 加布和维克多 苏珊和麦克
[32:28] This could be our step. 我们也可以
[32:32] We both need to love someone. 我们都需要爱人
[32:36] No one said it had to be each other. 但没人说必须要彼此相爱
[32:43] Just think about it. 好好想想
[32:55] null 邀请您5月9日 周六下午3点 参加婚礼
[33:03] Let’s do it. 我们行的
[33:10] – You really want to? – Yeah. -你真的想这么做 -是的
[33:14] I’m tired of waiting for my life to start. 等待生活掀开新篇章 让我疲惫不堪
[33:17] Oh, Carlos. 卡洛斯
[33:19] Imagine, with your genes and mine, 想像一下 集合我俩的基因
[33:23] that child is gonna be a knockout. 孩子一定是人中龙凤
[33:26] I’m gonna brush my teeth, 我去刷牙
[33:28] I’m gonna flush those birth control pills, 然后把避孕药从马桶里冲走
[33:30] and we’re gonna get crackin’! 我们马上开始造人计划
[34:00] – How’re you doing? – Good. -你还好吗 -不错
[34:03] Listen, we need to talk. 我们该谈谈了
[34:05] I spoke to Mike 我和麦克谈过了
[34:06] and he’s just not really into the whole double wedding thing. 他对集体婚礼的事不是很赞同
[34:11] Mike said no? 麦克不同意
[34:12] Yeah, he sort of wants the day just to be about us. 他有点希望 那天只属于我们自己
[34:15] So we’re gonna wait until the fall. I am so sorry. 所以我们等到秋天再说吧 很抱歉
[34:19] No, no, it’s OK. Victor was kind of on the fence about it too. 不 没有关系 维克多也对此有点抵触
[34:22] Oh, good! 那真好
[34:23] I mean, not that they said no, I really wanted to do it. 要不是他们不同意 我们还真想一起办婚礼
[34:26] Me too. I think it would have been so much fun. 我也是 我觉得一定很好玩
[34:29] – Yeah. – Well, I gotta go. -是的 -我该走了
[34:32] – I gotta meet Francois. – See ya. -我还要见弗朗索瓦 -再见
[34:35] Oh, by the way… 顺便说一句
[34:38] That one-percent sliver of a doubt thing I told you about? 之前和你说的 1%的不确定性
[34:41] Totally gone. 已经没了
[34:42] Any question I had about Mike’s been answered. 对于麦克的所有疑问都烟消云散了
[34:46] That must feel really great. 那一定感觉很棒
[34:49] Yeah. 是的
[34:56] – I feel really good about this. – I do, too. -对此我感觉真好 -我也是
[35:01] Our friends are probably gonna make fun of us. 朋友们或许会取笑我俩
[35:04] Yeah, I’m sure. 是的 我肯定
[35:05] But who cares. It’s gonna be great. 但谁在乎呢 一切都会好起来
[35:08] I’m so happy we’re gonna be living together. 我很高兴我们要住在一起了
[35:10] We’re going to have so much fun. 我们一定生活趣味无穷
[35:13] I’ll be right out. 我很快出来
[35:47] OK… let’s make a baby. 好啦 我们来造人吧
[36:08] – I talked to my back doctor today. – What did he have to say? -我今天和背伤的医生谈过了 -他怎么说
[36:12] He said, assuming I exercise reasonable caution. 他说 只要我稍加注意
[36:15] I can have sex again. 我又可以做爱了
[36:17] And what would that have to do with me? 这和我有什么关系
[36:20] Well, you don’t seem to want to talk to me these days, 最近你不想和我说话
[36:24] so I figured it’s the one thing 于是我发现只有一件事
[36:25] that we can do together without speaking. 我俩可以不说话就能完成
[36:30] Remember when I was giving birth to the twins 还记得我生双胞胎时
[36:32] and screaming in agony 我痛苦地大喊大叫吗
[36:33] because Porter was dragging my uterus out with him? 因为波特正用力拉扯我的子宫
[36:36] Well, I was more in the mood for sex then than I am now. 比起现在 那时的我还有点性欲
[36:39] Lynette… 勒奈特
[36:41] I’m your husband. 我是你的丈夫
[36:42] I have to find a way to connect to you somehow. 我无论如何要找到方法同你交流
[36:45] So we can have sex or we can talk. 所以我们要么做爱 要么好好谈谈
[36:50] Your call. 你选
[36:54] – Fine. Let’s have sex. – What? -好吧 那就做爱 -什么
[36:57] Yeah, let’s get this off. 是的 来个了断
[36:58] You’d rather have sex with me than talk to me? 你宁可与我做爱 也不要和我聊聊
[37:01] – Yep. – Hey… Ow! That hurts! -是的 -太疼了
[37:04] I said I’d have sex, I didn’t say I’d make love. 我只是说性交 我可没说做爱
[37:06] You want to play rough? Because I can play rough! 你要玩野的吗 我可以满足你
[37:09] Cut it out! 别咬我
[37:10] Sorry, I’ll try to be gentler as I move down south. 对不起 往下移时我尽量温柔一些
[37:16] OK, fine. You are mad at me! 好了 你在生我的气
[37:19] But name one thing that I have done to deserve it! 但我为何落此下场 你好歹说出来
[37:23] You had lunch with Rick. 你和里克吃了午餐
[37:25] You’re damn right I did! 说得好 我是干过此事
[37:27] I saw the security tape. What was I supposed to do? 我看了录影带 我该怎么办
[37:30] Pretend that nothing was going on? 装作什么事情都没发生吗
[37:32] Nothing was going on! He never touched me! 什么事都没发生过 他连碰都没碰过我
[37:34] And I wasn’t gonna sit around and wait until it did. 但我不会坐以待毙 等他来摸你
[37:37] I am glad that I made him quit. 我很高兴让他辞职了
[37:39] You didn’t make him quit. I fired him! 你没让他辞职 是我炒了他
[37:42] – You what? – The idiot told me he had feelings for me, -你什么 -那个傻蛋告诉我 对我有感觉
[37:45] which he never’d have done if you hadn’t pushed him! 要是你不推波助澜 他绝不会干出此事
[37:47] And now he’s gone. It’s all your fault! 现在他走了 都是你的错
[37:50] Ow! My back! 我的背
[37:55] Lynette? 勒奈特
[37:59] Honey? 宝贝
[38:09] It’ll just be a few more minutes, Mrs. Scavo. 斯加沃太太 一会儿就好
[38:12] – The doctor’s looking at your CAT scan. – Thank you. -医生在查看你的CAT扫描图 -谢谢
[38:12] null 计算机化X射线轴向分层造影
[38:16] This whole thing is ridiculous. I bumped my head. 这太荒唐了 我只是撞了头而已
[38:19] Lynette, you were dizzy and throwing up. 勒奈特 你有恶心晕眩的症状
[38:22] – Can’t be too careful. – Well, I feel just fine now. -小心为妙 -我现在好多了
[38:30] When Rick said he had feelings for you… 当里克告诉你 他对你有感觉时
[38:34] …what did you say? 你怎么回答的
[38:37] I said that it was totally inappropriate, and then I fired him. 我说这实在是太不合适了 然后我炒了他
[38:46] Do you have feelings for him, Lynette? 你对他有感觉吗 勒奈特
[38:51] Do you have feelings for Rick? 你对里克有感觉吗
[38:55] I would never cheat on you. You know that. 我不会对你出轨道的 这你知道
[38:58] That’s not what I asked. 你别答非所问
[39:03] Did you fall for him? 你对他有感觉
[39:16] Oh, God. 我的上帝
[39:20] Nothing happened. He’s gone. It’s over. 什么事都没发生 他走了 结束了
[39:24] Don’t tell me it’s over. 别告诉我结束了
[39:25] We’ve been fighting for this all week. 我们为此吵了一整个礼拜
[39:27] You miss him, don’t you? 你想他 是不是
[39:30] – Don’t do this. – Damn. -别这样 -见鬼
[39:38] Not now. I can’t. 现在不行
[39:43] – Mrs. Scavo? – That’s me. -斯加沃太太 -是我
[39:47] I’ll be back. 我一会儿回来
[39:48] Actually, I’d rather have you both come in for this. 其实 我想同时告诉你俩
[39:59] – Is it a concussion? – No, it’s just a bruise. -是不是脑震荡 -不 只是撞伤而已
[40:02] Oh, good. 那好啊
[40:06] But I noticed something in your CAT scan that concerns me. 但我在CAT扫描中发现了一些东西 有点担忧
[40:11] You have a few swollen lymph nodes in your neck. 你有几处颈部淋巴结肿大
[40:11] null 肿瘤有已经转移到淋巴结的可能
[40:14] – I want to send you in for a biopsy. – A biopsy? Why? -我要再给你做个活体检验 -活体检验 为何
[40:19] Have you noticed any change in your appetite lately? 你最近胃口有什么变化吗
[40:22] Any fatigue, fevers? 有否易疲劳 发烧之类的
[40:24] Stop, just stop. What is it you think I have? 别说了 你到底认为我得了什么病
[40:29] I don’t want you to panic. This can be any number of things. 我不想引起你恐慌 有好几种可能性
[40:33] Is one of them cancer? 会是癌症吗
[40:36] It could be lymphoma. 有可能是淋巴肿瘤
[40:38] We’re hoping the biopsy will rule that out. 我们希望活体检验能够给出结果
[40:45] If you look at the CAT scan, 如果你看一下CAT扫描图
[40:50] you can see this white area here stands out. 这里有突出的白色区域
[40:54] These are called submandibular lymph nodes. 这些叫做下颌下淋巴结
[41:00] Lymphoma can vary according to the type of cell 根据肿瘤和增生的细胞不同类型
[41:03] that multiplies, and how the cancer presents itself. 淋巴瘤可有多种形式
[41:05] There are two types, 通常有两种
[41:07] Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. 霍奇金淋巴瘤和非霍奇金淋巴瘤
[41:17] From the moment we wake up in the morning, 从早晨苏醒的那一刻起
[41:20] till our head hits the pillow at night, 直到夜晚伴枕进入梦乡
[41:23] our lives are filled with questions. 我们的生活 充满着疑问
[41:29] Is it morning yet? 是早上了吗
[41:31] Most are easily answered and soon forgotten. 大多数容易回答 也很快忘却
[41:35] Not yet, sweetheart. You go back to sleep now. 还不是 甜心 继续睡吧
[41:39] But some questions are much harder to ask, 但有些问题却很难启齿
[41:42] because we’re so afraid of the answer. 因为我们惧怕听到答案
[41:48] Will I be around to watch my children grow up? 我能够伴随我的孩子们健康成长吗
[41:54] Am I making a mistake by marrying this man? 我和这个男人结婚是个错误吗
[42:01] Could he ever truly love me? 他会与我坠入爱河吗
[42:08] And what happens when we ask ourself the hard question, 当我们向自己提出艰涩的疑问
[42:12] and get the answer we’d been hoping for? 并获知所期待的答案时
[42:18] Well, that’s when happiness begins. 幸福 就此伊始
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme